时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously On “Veronica Mars”… | |
[00:02] | So, it’s true what they say — | 这么说 |
[00:04] | There’s a new Sheriff in town? | 真的有新探长了? |
[00:05] | Until the special Election, anyway. | 要特别选举后才知道 |
[00:07] | Do you like movies? Let’s go. | – 你喜欢电影吗 – 喜欢 |
[00:11] | I know what I like. Why waste my time? | 我明白自己喜欢什么 为什么还要浪费时间? |
[00:14] | Like why bother with Something not good | 为什么要烦恼不如意之事 |
[00:16] | Just because it’s something? | 难道只因为它发生了? |
[00:17] | I was thinking of Asking Parker out, | 我想约Parker出去 |
[00:19] | And I wanted to make sure It was cool with you. | 想先征得你同意 |
[00:22] | Of course. Thank you for asking. | 当然 多谢询问 |
[00:25] | Sure. I know we’re friends. | 应该的 我们还是朋友 |
[00:27] | See ya. | 回见 |
[00:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:39] | Uh, coffee with cream. | 咖啡 加奶 |
[00:43] | Uh, actually, could I get A couple of them? | 给我两杯 行吗 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:50] | Here. I hate to think of You undercaffeinated. | 给 我讨厌看你委靡不振的样子 |
[00:52] | danke. | (德语)谢谢 |
[00:53] | It’s 8:00 a.m. Shouldn’t you Be in a wetsuit somewhere? | 现在是早上8:00 你不是应该在某处冲浪吗 |
[00:56] | Early poli-sci. | 第一节政治学课 |
[00:58] | And you’re actually going? | 你真的要去听? |
[00:59] | I even bought This amazing pen | 我还带了一支神奇的笔 |
[01:01] | That accents text In neon colors. | 可以把重点用彩色标出来 |
[01:03] | A highlighter! | 原来是荧光笔啊 |
[01:05] | Lots of advancements since The last time I buckled down. | 上次用功以后 进步不小 |
[01:08] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[01:09] | Uh,violence in Early adolescence. | 青少年暴力犯罪课程 |
[01:11] | Need me to autograph Your textbook? | 要我签名吗 我可是行家 |
[01:13] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 不过 |
[01:16] | So, what do I owe You for the joe? | 咖啡多少钱? |
[01:18] | Eh, just pay it forward. | 继续散播爱心吧 |
[01:20] | Hey,by the way, | 对了 |
[01:21] | I’m throwing a birthday Party for Parker this weekend. | 周末我要为Parker办生日派对 |
[01:24] | I’ve been studying up. | 我已经做过功课了 |
[01:25] | I watched “my super sweet 16.” | 看了电视节目<无敌花季16岁> |
[01:27] | You don’t know where I can Get a dozen eunuchs, do you? | 你知道到哪儿能找到舞男吗 |
[01:30] | Not offhand. I could make some calls. | 小菜一碟 打几个电话就能搞定 |
[01:33] | If you’re not busy, | 如果有空的话 |
[01:33] | I know she’d really like You to be there. | 你来她会很高兴的 |
[01:35] | We both would. Think about it. | 我们都会很高兴 考虑一下吧 |
[01:55] | Is Mr. Mars in? | Mars先生在吗 |
[01:57] | No. Sorry. We’ve shut Down for a while. | 抱歉 我们已经停止营业了 |
[02:01] | You own Babylon Gardens, don’t you? | 你是”巴比伦花园”的老板吧 |
[02:04] | My dad and I get takeout There all the time. | 我和老爸经常叫你们餐馆的外卖 |
[02:06] | I went to high school With your daughter. | 我和你女儿是高中同学 |
[02:08] | Our restaurant Was vandalized — | 我们餐馆被人蓄意破坏 |
[02:10] | Rocks through our window. | 从窗户扔石头进来 |
[02:12] | They spray-painted “terrorist” on our door. | 用喷漆在门上写”恐怖分子” |
[02:15] | Is there someone Who can help us? | 有人能帮忙吗 |
[02:20] | I believe there is. | 当然有 |
[02:23] | Jimmy. | Jimmy |
[02:24] | Hey. Your tab. | 你的帐单 |
[02:27] | Hey. Come on. Sign it And hit the road. | 快点 签名 走人 |
[02:49] | 营业中 请进 | |
[02:50] | 休息中 抱歉 | |
[02:53] | tomorrow I’ll set the cameras. | (巴比伦花园) 明天 我会装好摄像头 |
[02:55] | tonight, it’s The old-fashioned stakeout. | 今晚 就用老式监视手段吧 |
[02:57] | I took this case So I wouldn’t have time | 本以为接了这案子 就不会有时间 |
[02:59] | to dwell on Parker’s Birthday party, | 胡思乱想Parker的生日派对了 |
[03:01] | and now here I am Sitting in a car | 现在可好 坐在车里 |
[03:04] | with nothing but a whole lot Of dwelling time on my hands. | 无所事事 大把时间胡思乱想 |
[03:11] | Veronica Mars? | Veronica Mars? |
[03:13] | Amira… Long time, no see. | Amira 好久不见 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:17] | Like, since my senior year, | 是啊 最后见面是高三那年 |
[03:19] | When y made my pirate Points worthless. | 你害得我课外学分泡汤 |
[03:21] | Wow. Good memory. | 哇哦 记性超棒 |
[03:25] | I heard you were at Hearst, But I haven’t seen you. | 听说你也进了Hearst学院 不过从没见过你 |
[03:28] | Yeah,different Circles, I guess. | 大家圈子不同吧 |
[03:30] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[03:32] | Your mom hired me To watch the place | 你妈妈雇我监视这里 |
[03:34] | In case there are Any more…incidents. | 防止更多事故发生 |
[03:38] | My mom hired you? | 我妈雇你? |
[03:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:43] | Have a blast. | 慢慢玩吧 |
[03:50] | I just got off the Phone with county. | 我刚和医院通过电话 |
[03:52] | The kid’s never gonna Walk again. | 那孩子再也不能走路了 |
[03:55] | Any idea what a 19-year-old Was doing drinking in here? | 一个19岁的孩子在这儿能喝什么? |
[03:58] | His i.d. Said he was 21. | 他身份证上写的是21岁 |
[04:00] | Yeah,i saw it. | 是啊 我也看见了 |
[04:01] | It also said he was 6’3″, 220,and blond. | 上面还写他身高2米 体重82公斤 金发 |
[04:11] | You can go home now. | 你可以回家了 |
[04:13] | We will pay you for th | 之前的工作时间 我们会付钱的 |
[04:15] | But it was a mistake for My wife to hire you. | 我太太雇你 是一场误会 |
[04:18] | It was not a mistake. | 不是误会 |
[04:19] | You fall asleep out Here in your car. | 你在车里睡着了 |
[04:21] | You work too hard to Be able to stay up all night. | 白天工作太累 晚上不能熬夜监视 |
[04:24] | This is the Mars girl. | 她是Mars家的孩子 |
[04:26] | Her father is the Acting sheriff. | 她父亲是代理探长 |
[04:27] | Have you thought about Nasir? | 你有没有替Nasir想过? |
[04:29] | Besides, this is no job for a girl. | |
[04:31] | 她同学会来找麻烦的 | |
[04:32] | What choice did I have? | 你要我怎么办? |
[04:33] | I knew you would React this way. | 我就知道你会这样 |
[04:36] | Surprise. | 大惊小怪 |
[05:25] | “Veronica Mars” Season 03 Episode 16 | |
[05:32] | Cashmere. | 我的羊绒衫 |
[05:33] | Why is this happening?! | 怎么会这样? |
[05:35] | Not a great time to Be arab in America. | 阿拉伯人在美国日子不太好过啊 |
[05:38] | 20 years we’ve been In this country! | 我们在这个国家呆了20年 |
[05:40] | Huh! 20 years we’ve Been Americans! | 我们身为美国公民20年 |
[05:44] | I’m a Yankee doodle Damn dandy! | 我还打扮成北方佬 |
[05:47] | And now this?! | 现在搞成这样? |
[05:48] | The license plate was removed, | 车牌被拆除了 |
[05:50] | But I caught a glimpse Of a bumper sticker. | 但我瞟到车上贴了贴纸 |
[05:52] | It should be enough to go on. | 线索很充分 |
[05:53] | Amira: really? | 真的? |
[05:55] | Unless it was a “hello, My name is…” sticker, | 除非贴纸上写”你好 我叫…” |
[05:57] | How’s that gonna Do any good? | 不然能有什么用? |
[05:58] | The person who owns That pickup has a child | 车主人一定有一个孩子 |
[06:00] | Who’s an honor student At Neptune middle. | 在Neptune中学读书 还是荣誉学生 |
[06:03] | Do you want me to track Him down or not? | 要我查下去吗 |
[06:11] | Look at these ads. | 看看这些广告 |
[06:14] | “twofer Tuesday,” “it’s raining gin,” | “周二半价” “杜松子酒多如雨下” |
[06:16] | “dollar-shot night.” | “一元一杯夜” |
[06:18] | Let me change first. Man, you party hard. | 让我换了衣服再出门啊 |
[06:20] | 伙计 你真是个派对狂 | |
[06:21] | It’s a college paper. | 这是大学生报 |
[06:23] | Only a quarter of the Students at Hearst are 21. | Hearst学院只有四分之一的学生满21岁 |
[06:26] | I’m not sure where This rant is going. | 你的怒气冲哪儿发呀 |
[06:29] | A 19-year-old kid was drinking At a bar called the break | 一个19岁的男孩 凭借一张粗制滥造的假身份证 |
[06:31] | With a gum-ball level i.d. | 进入一家叫”休闲一刻”的酒吧喝酒 |
[06:34] | He stumbled out, And a car hit him. | 烂醉如泥 被车撞了 |
[06:35] | It looks like he’ll Never walk again. | 可能无法再站起来了 |
[06:38] | “bucket o’ beer bonanza”? | “啤酒金矿”? |
[06:41] | You have any idea | 你是否知道 |
[06:42] | If they’re known for Allowing underage drinking? | 它们因允许未成年人饮酒而闻名吗 |
[06:44] | “famous for” is more like it. | 用”著名”更合适 |
[06:46] | It’s nicknamed “the cake” For how easy it is to get in, | 可以用”小菜”来形容 进入酒吧有多容易 |
[06:49] | But most of the campus-area Bars are pretty lax. | 大多数校园酒吧都很松懈 |
[06:53] | From what I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[06:56] | ‘Cause the only Buckets I order | 因为我吃过的”桶”装食品 |
[06:57] | Come in original And extra crispy. | 只有原味鸡和香脆鸡 |
[07:04] | I have it on good authority That the break | 我从可靠官方消息得知 “休闲一刻” |
[07:06] | And other campus-area bars On the list you’re receiving | 以及你们手头列表上的其他校园酒吧 |
[07:10] | Are knowingly serving Underage students. | 有计划地向未成年人兜售酒水 |
[07:13] | I want surprise checks in Every one of these bars tonight. | 今晚 大家要对这些酒吧进行突击检查 |
[07:16] | Looks like my Credit-card statement. | 看上去像我的信用卡记录 |
[07:21] | What’s the priority Level, sheriff? | 探长 优先级如何? |
[07:22] | Well, obviously if you Get a call, take it, | 如果接到举报电话 当然要行动 |
[07:24] | But otherwise I want these Bars scared straight. | 否则 就给所有酒吧一个下马威 |
[07:29] | Gentlemen, Jim Wilson was 19. | 先生们 Jim Wilson只有19岁 |
[07:31] | I want this taken seriously. | 我希望大家严肃对待 |
[07:39] | You used to work for him. Is he always like this? | 你以前在他手下干过 他一直这样吗 |
[07:43] | I wouldn’t test him. | 我可不会以身试法 |
[07:48] | We have a guest in honors Homeroom today. | 今天我们有一位特别来宾 |
[07:50] | Miss Mars is doing a survey About gun awareness | Mars小姐要为她的大学犯罪学课程 |
[07:53] | For her college Criminology course. | 进行一项枪支危险意识调查 |
[07:56] | I trust you will give her Your full attention, | 相信大家一定会尽全力帮助她的 |
[07:58] | As honor points are in effect. | 因为你们的荣誉学分会因此受到影响 |
[08:05] | What does a criminologist do? | 犯罪学家是干什么的? |
[08:08] | Oh,grads usually go into Work in law enforcement. | 毕业生大多进入执法部门工作 |
[08:11] | I’m considering pursuing A career at the FBI. | 我想进FBI |
[08:14] | You’re a girl. Ronald. | – 但你是女生 – Ronald |
[08:16] | Actually, Ronald, did you Know that, on average, | Ronald 你知道吗 |
[08:19] | Girls develop faster than boys | 女生身心发展平均快于男生 |
[08:21] | And have higher levels of Cognitive functioning, | 而且认知水平更高 |
[08:23] | Including math calculation, Written language, | 包括数学计算 书面文字 |
[08:26] | And verbal fluency? | 以及口头表达? |
[08:29] | So? | 那又怎么样? |
[08:30] | Well put, Ronald. We need firemen, too. | 说得好 Ronald 我们也需要消防员 |
[08:34] | We all know guns Are dangerous, | 我们都知道枪支很危险 |
[08:36] | But I also study the dangers And implications | 但我也研究玩具枪的 |
[08:38] | Of the impact of toy guns, Like pellet guns, | 影响与危险 比如子弹枪 |
[08:41] | Bb guns, or paintball guns. | 空气枪 或颜料枪 |
[08:43] | Raise your hand if you Have a family member | 如果你家有子弹枪或空气枪 |
[08:46] | Who owns a pellet or bb gun. | 请举手 |
[08:49] | NOW, how about paintball guns? | 好 那颜料枪呢 |
[08:54] | Okay,now,whose family has A big yellow pickup truck? | 好 谁家有黄色大卡车? |
[08:59] | Miss Mars? I’m sorry. | Mars小姐?打扰了 |
[09:00] | I’m not sure I understand Where this is going. | 我不太明白这些问题有什么意义? |
[09:05] | Yeah. Me either. | 我也不知道 |
[09:58] | Yo,bitch,what up? | 喂 小妞 想干什么? |
[10:01] | It stings. | 痛吧 |
[10:02] | I know, because you Shot me last night. | 我知道 因为你昨晚打我了 |
[10:08] | Afraid I’ve got some Bad news for you,boys! | 抱歉 有坏消息要告诉你们 |
[10:10] | I’m close with the local sheriff, | 我和本地探长交情匪浅 |
[10:11] | And he simply hates hate crimes, Self-hate in your case. | 他最讨厌仇视罪 当然 你是自我仇视 |
[10:16] | Dude, she shot you. | 兄弟 她射你了 |
[10:17] | Hl keep up,towelie. | 继续啊 磕药小子 |
[10:19] | “self-hate”? What? | 自我仇视?什么? |
[10:21] | Spray-painting the front Of Babylon gardens — | 在巴比伦花园门口喷漆 |
[10:24] | Ringing any bells? | 有印象吗 |
[10:25] | What? | 什么? |
[10:26] | Say “what” again. I dare you. I double dare you. | 再说”什么” 让你好看 |
[10:29] | What? | 什么? |
[10:30] | Aah! | 啊 |
[10:32] | God, someone wrote “terrorist” At Babylon gardens? | 天啊 有人在巴比伦花园写”恐怖分子”? |
[10:35] | Check out the big brain on Brett. | 你真是天才 |
[10:37] | I’ll give you a hint. It was you. | 给个提示 是你干的 |
[10:39] | We didn’t do anything like that. | 我们没做过这种事 |
[10:42] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[10:47] | Look — white people. | 看 白人 |
[10:51] | See? Anyone’s a target. | 看 任何人都可能是袭击目标 |
[10:52] | So I’m straight, | 明白了 |
[10:54] | Your defense is that you Shoot everyone, not just Arabs. | 你的辩辞就是 你射击所有人 不止阿拉伯人 |
[11:00] | Is that Mr. Clemmons? | 那是Clemmons先生吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah. Nailing clemmy Was sweet. | 是啊 搞Clemmy的感觉太棒了 |
[11:07] | Do I look like someone who Would spray-paint “terrorist” | 我看上去像在中东餐馆门口 |
[11:09] | On a middle eastern restaurant? | 用喷漆写”恐怖分子”的人吗 |
[11:11] | Fine. Give me the DVD. | 好吧 DVD给我 |
[11:15] | Any more drive-bys,and that Finds its way to the sheriff. | 再做这种事 马上见探长 |
[11:18] | Now, everyone grab their visine. | 现在 拿好各自的去血丝眼药水 |
[11:20] | You have an appointment. | 你们有事要干了 |
[11:22] | Hey,you,i still seel some Green by the??? | 喂 你 门廊还有绿色痕迹 |
[11:27] | Are you sure these aren’t The same vandals | 你确定喷漆 |
[11:28] | Who did the spray-painting? | 不是他们干的? |
[11:31] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[11:33] | Are you sure we should hang One on the door again? | 你确定要在门上再挂一幅? |
[11:36] | I mean, are we asking For trouble? | 这不是自找麻烦吗 |
[11:37] | I wot be intimidated, Sabirah. | 我不会退怯的 Sabirah |
[11:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:40] | They stole the last One we put up. | 上一个被偷走了 |
[11:43] | Don’t ask her. This isn’t about her. | 别问她 这事儿与她无关 |
[11:46] | Ne if it was me, I’d put One up twice as big. | 如果是我 我会挂一个两倍大的 |
[11:50] | You see? Two to one. Democracy in action. | 看见了 二对一 实行民主 |
[11:56] | Hey,i got to run some Errands for the party. | 嗨 我要去准备派对了 |
[11:58] | Thanks for all your help, By the way. | 多谢帮忙 |
[12:00] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[12:01] | Two hot chicks I met On myspace — | 有两个辣妹在我博客上留言了 |
[12:03] | Both in play, both eagero meet The dickster face-to-face. | 两个都准备就绪 两个都迫切想见见Dickster |
[12:07] | Question — and I need You to dig deep here. | 提问 我要你帮忙仔细想想 |
[12:10] | Which one do I invite? | 我该邀请谁? |
[12:13] | Um… | 呃 |
[12:15] | Lazy eye might work To your advantage. | “弱视美眉”似乎是你喜欢的型 |
[12:17] | Ha! Trick question. | 哈 上当了 |
[12:19] | Just goes to show How whipped you are. | 看出你多傻了吧 |
[12:21] | The correct Answer is “both.” | 正确答案是”都请” |
[12:23] | And if they both show? | 如果她们都来呢 |
[12:24] | Then I do a quick heat check. | 那我就当场检测一下 |
[12:26] | Whichever’s engine’s running Hotter gets dick. | 哪只美眉更火辣 就能得到Dick |
[12:29] | You mean “whomever’s.” | 是”哪位”吧 |
[12:31] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[12:32] | Gills: what can I say? We hit them all. | 该怎么说呢 都查过了 |
[12:34] | Full sweeps — They were clean. | 全面扫荡 一切正常 |
[12:35] | Deputy Gills, you don’t Find it strange — | Gills探员 大学城 突击临检 |
[12:38] | College town, Surprise inspections, | 却没有一位警员有所收获 |
[12:40] | And not one of my deputies Issues a single citation? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[12:44] | Not really. | 不觉得 |
[12:46] | Those bars do a good job Of keeng the minors out. | 那些酒吧在防止未成年人 饮酒方面做得很好 |
[12:48] | I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[12:49] | But the kid who got hit — he’s the exception. | 不过被撞的那孩子 只是特例 |
[12:52] | What are the odds? | 那概率是多少呢 |
[12:54] | Veronica: so let’s see How Babylon gardens | 让我们看看 没了我 |
[12:55] | survived the night Without me. | 巴比伦花园如何熬过夜晚 |
[12:58] | all seems well. | 似乎一切正常 |
[13:06] | who is this guy, and what’s He doing skulking around? | 这家伙是谁?偷偷摸摸想干什么? |
[13:13] | “Sneed batmen”? “Sneed Batmen”? | |
[13:17] | Does “Sneed batmen” Enring any bells? | “Sneed Batmen”有印象吗 |
[13:19] | For some reason it Sounds familiar. | 为什么听上去很耳熟 |
[13:22] | Hello? Mac? Sneed? | 喂?Mac?Sneed? |
[13:24] | Sorry. Bronson and I went On a hike this morning. | 抱歉 今早我和Bronson去远足了 |
[13:27] | I’m wiped. | 累趴了 |
[13:28] | A hike? You? | 远足?你? |
[13:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:30] | Morning? You? | 早上?你? |
[13:32] | I wanted to see What it was like. | 我想看看 远足是怎么回事 |
[13:33] | And? It’s sunny. | – 结果呢 – 阳光明媚 |
[13:36] | Sounds like things are Good with Bronson. | 看来Bronson跟你不错啊 |
[13:39] | Any better and he’d have You jump through fiery hoops. | 再加把劲 你都愿意上刀山下火海了 |
[13:43] | You ready? We can offer Them our table. | 吃完了吗 我们可以把位子让给他们 |
[13:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:55] | Hey,guys. Thanks for the table. | 嗨 朋友们 谢谢 |
[13:57] | It just takes me back to High school. Remember, Logan? | 让我想起了高中时光 还记得吗 Logan? |
[13:59] | We’d sit at the same lunch table And make fun of the fat kids. | 我们坐同一桌 嘲笑胖墩 |
[14:02] | We went to the same High school? | 抱歉 我们是高中同学? |
[14:04] | Uh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:06] | We ran over that fisherman | 我们轧死了一个渔夫 |
[14:07] | And promised to take The secret to our graves. | 发誓把秘密带进坟墓里 |
[14:09] | I remember the fisherman. | 渔夫我记得 |
[14:10] | You bet your friends | 还记得 你跟朋友打赌 |
[14:11] | You could turn me into a Superhot prorhdate as a joke, | 说能把我打造成超级火爆舞蹈皇后 |
[14:14] | But you ended up Falling in love with me? | 但却与我坠入爱河吗 |
[14:17] | Nope,lost it. | 不记得了 |
[14:19] | Please stop. | 拜托别说了 |
[14:21] | Oh. Got to split. Sorry. Late. | 哦 我得走了 抱歉 要迟到了 |
[14:25] | Hey,my birthday party — you can come, right? | 我的生日派对 你会来的 对吗 |
[14:29] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[14:31] | If there’s a birthday party, I’m wearing a pointy hat. | 一有生日派对 我必盛装出席 |
[14:37] | You and Logan seem chummy. | 你和Logan很合得来 |
[14:39] | I never thought much of the Guy when you two were dating. | 你们俩在一起时 我从不关注他 |
[14:41] | The surly thing, you know? | 他那时粗暴又乖戾 |
[14:43] | But since he’s been Around nd much lately, | 不过最近他常来这儿 |
[14:47] | I’ve seen his sweet side. | 我看到他可爱的一面了 |
[14:48] | Probably theide You saw all the time. | 也许是你一直看到的一面 |
[14:50] | Oh,yeah,that side. | 对哦 那一面 |
[14:54] | So,about Parker’s party — if I must go… | 如果我必须去Parker的派对… |
[14:57] | You must. You must. | 你必须去 你必须去 |
[14:59] | …what do you say I swing By your place early | 我先去你那儿 |
[15:03] | And you hit me on the head With a hammer a couple times | 出发前 你用锤子猛敲我头 |
[15:04] | Before we go? | 怎么样? |
[15:06] | Not that I wouldn’t love To cross that off my to-do list, | 不是我不想把此事从待办列表上删除 |
[15:09] | But I promised Parker and Logan that I’d help them set up. | 但我已经答应Parker和Logan要帮他们 |
[15:11] | Want to come? Rain check. | – 你来吗 – 再议 |
[15:12] | I’ll find reinforcements Elsewhere. | 我会找其他增援的 |
[15:14] | It’s like the new “rocky horror.” | 类似新版<洛基恐怖秀> (70年代轰动一时的科幻恐怖片) |
[15:16] | At one point, people throw Plastic spoons at the screen. | 人们向屏幕扔塑料勺子 |
[15:18] | You have to check it out. It’ll change your life. | 一定要看看 会改变你的一生 |
[15:21] | Uh-oh. Relax. I’m here To invite you to a party. | 放松 我是来邀请你们参加派对的 |
[15:25] | Saturday night? Rockin’-good time? | 周六晚上 欢乐时光? |
[15:27] | The catch? | 陷阱吗 |
[15:28] | There’s no catch. | 没有陷阱 |
[15:30] | I just need a couple wingmen. | 我只是需要2名护驾 |
[15:33] | It’s Parker’s birthday party. | Parker要开生日派对 |
[15:34] | There’s strength in numbers. | 人多气势大 |
[15:36] | You soldiers up for mission: Morale support? | 士兵们准备好接受任务了吗 鼓起士气 |
[15:38] | Okay. Cool. I’m in. But I think Piz has to go — | 行了 算我一份 不过Piz… |
[15:41] | No, Piz is in. It sounds like fun. | 不 也算Piz一份 似乎很有趣 |
[15:42] | Maybe before, you could Come by the room and — | 也许 你可以到我们这来 然后一起… |
[15:45] | Cool. Okay. Uh,sorry. Got to boogie. | 好啊 抱歉 赶时间 |
[15:50] | Thought you were going To yo-yo taco on Saturday. | 我以为周六你要去看 溜溜塔可乐队的演出 |
[15:52] | Yo la tengo. Yeah. | 是优拉糖果乐队 |
[15:55] | But, you know, This sounds more fun. | 不过 这边听上去更好玩 |
[15:58] | What? | 什么? |
[16:01] | 你就像那些 | |
[16:03] | Who stands behind the Players at the poker table | 站在牌桌后面 |
[16:05] | And pretends he’s playing. | 假装赌钱的赌客 |
[16:06] | Sorry, I’ve never been to Vegas. What exactly — | 抱歉 我从没去过拉斯维加斯 到底… |
[16:09] | Every once in a while, You got to go all-in. | 偶尔 你也要下注嘛 |
[16:12] | Right. Will do. Excellent. | – 说得对 我会的 – 很好 |
[16:14] | Don’t know what that means. | 不懂你的意思 |
[16:15] | It means we’re Going out tonight. | 意思是 今晚我们出去 |
[16:17] | You’re gonna talk to some Girl who knows you’re alive. | 找点在乎你的女生说说话 |
[16:20] | Wait,actually,that’s not What it means, but it’s a start. | 等等 其实我不是这个意思 但是个好的开始 |
[16:25] | Sorry to bother you. “Sneed batmen” — what is that? | 抱歉 打扰了 “Sneed Batmen”是什么? |
[16:28] | Sneed hall. It’s the Chemistry building. | Sneed会堂 就在化学楼 |
[16:30] | The batmen are the Intramural softball team. | Batmen就是校垒球队 |
[16:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:33] | Um, this iembarrassing, | 太尴尬了 |
[16:36] | But I sort of Flirted with number 11 | 我有一次在图书馆 |
[16:38] | The other day in the library. | 跟11号眉来眼去 |
[16:40] | You wouldn’t happen To know his name? | 你不会正巧知道他的名字吧 |
[16:42] | Sure. Jason Cohen. | 知道 Jason Cohen |
[16:47] | und out Jason Cohen lives At the zeta epsilon house — | 我查到Jason Cohen 住在Zeta Epsilon公寓 |
[16:50] | a Jewish fraternity. | 是个犹太兄弟会 |
[16:52] | curious. | 奇怪 |
[16:55] | what the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[17:11] | okay. Peeping tom inree Takes off on a bike. | 偷窥狂下树骑车狂奔 |
[17:15] | I feel like I stumbled Into a “Benny hill” sketch. | 感觉像在看Benny Hill的喜剧表演 |
[17:30] | Um,Amira,you mind telling ar What’s going on here? | 呃 Amira 能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[17:34] | Better question — Why the hell are you here? | 应该是 你在这儿干什么? |
[17:40] | I’m here because I have Surveillance footage | 因为监控录像显示 |
[17:42] | Of Jason skulking around Your parents’ restaurant | 昨晚关门后 |
[17:45] | Last night after closing. | Jason鬼鬼祟祟地在餐馆附近游荡 |
[17:46] | He wasn’t skulking. Jason’s my boyfriend. | 他没有鬼鬼祟祟 Jason是我男友 |
[17:49] | Oh, I’m gonna kill Nasir. | 可恶 我要杀了Nasir |
[17:51] | Who? | 谁? |
[17:52] | Nasir. He works At the restaurant. | Nasir 他在餐馆打工 |
[17:54] | His student visa expired, | 他的学生签证过期了 |
[17:55] | And my parents agreed To give him a job. | 我父母同意给他一份工作 |
[17:58] | I was supposed To marry the guy. | 还差点要我嫁给那家伙 |
[18:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:01] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[18:02] | Those pictures will Literally kill my dad. | 那些照片会把老爸气炸的 |
[18:06] | Are they x-rated? | 是限制级? |
[18:08] | It’s not the nudity. It’s my costar — the Jew. | 不是因为裸体 是因为男主角是犹太人 |
[18:13] | However long it takes to Get those photos developed | 这些照片冲洗出来 |
[18:16] | And pedal over To my dad’s house — | 送到我爸手里的要多久 |
[18:20] | That’s how long it’ll Be until I’m disowned. | 我们的父女关系就还能维持多久 |
[18:22] | There’s only two one-hour Photo places open this late, | 只有2家快速冲洗店晚上营业 |
[18:26] | And Nasir’s on a bike. | 而且Nasir骑自行车 |
[18:27] | I’ll see what I can do. | 让我想想办法 |
[18:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:44] | Um,my boyfriend… | 呃 我男朋友 |
[18:48] | …is a tad embarrassed | 有一点害羞 |
[18:50] | To pick up the photos We just dropped off. | 不好意思来取我们的照片 |
[18:52] | There are a few… | 里面有几张 |
[18:55] | “special moments with special Friends”-type shots. | “与特殊朋友的特别时刻” 的照片 |
[18:59] | Men — it’s all rah-rah-rah | 天啊 拍的时候老说 好啊好啊好啊 |
[19:00] | Until you find yourself In an all-night photomat. | 到通宵冲印店拿照片又是另一回事了 |
[19:03] | Um, how much do we owe you? | 呃 多少钱? |
[19:06] | That’s your boyfriend? | 那是你男友? |
[19:11] | Yeah. It’s like I’m dating a Young Omar sharif. | 是啊 简直就是年轻版的Omar sharif (法籍阿拉伯著名国际影星) |
[19:16] | Desert fever — what arewhou gonna do? | 沙漠热 能怎么办呢 |
[19:18] | Um,are they ready? | 呃 印好了吗 |
[19:20] | I’m on the last one. | 还有最后一张 |
[19:22] | I’ve had some problems With the machine jamming. | 机器卡纸了 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | Sorry, do you have the time? | 你好 请问现在几点了? |
[19:37] | T1115. 11:15 | |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[19:48] | Arab men — so macho. | 阿拉伯男人 太强壮了 |
[19:54] | Nasir. | Nasir |
[19:56] | See you back at the apartment. Don’t be late. | 公寓见 别迟到了 |
[20:04] | My photos — are they done? | 我的照片印好了吗 |
[20:06] | Girlfriend? Our girlfriend I don’t know that woman. Them up.em | 你女朋友刚拿走 |
[20:08] | 我女朋友? 我根本不认识那女人 | |
[20:11] | You gave her my pictures?! | 你把照片给她了? |
[20:13] | Sir, count to 10,please. I am not the enemy. | 先生 请冷静 数到10 我不是你仇人 |
[20:16] | I still have a few Of the prints | 还有几张卡在机器里 |
[20:18] | That were only half-developed En the machine jammed. | 半曝光的照片 |
[20:32] | It’s worth losing 20 bucks Just to get to talk to her. | 花20元和她说说话 值 |
[20:34] | We came here for me, Remember? | 我们来这儿是给我打气的 记得吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah,that was Before I saw her. | 见到她后就不是了 |
[20:37] | No, you don’t. Judas. | 没门 犹大 |
[20:41] | I got 20 bucks says you Can whip my ass | 我赌20元 你会把我打得落花流水 |
[20:43] | And make me like it. | 而且我还很享受 |
[20:45] | Well, I do like a confident man. | 我喜欢自信的男人 |
[20:54] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[20:56] | Thank you, Veronica! | 谢谢 Veronica |
[21:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:02] | I must say… | 我得承认 |
[21:03] | Your spurned suitor — | 你唾弃的求婚者 |
[21:05] | He may be crazy, but,oh,my. | 他也许是疯了 但是… |
[21:08] | Ve if I didn’t mind being Treated as property, | 除非我不介意被当作物品交易 |
[21:10] | He might be tempting. | 才会喜欢他 |
[21:16] | Explain this. | 解释一下 |
[21:18] | Now! | 说话啊 |
[21:19] | Nasir says that this boy Lives in a Jewish fraternity. | Nasir说这小子住在犹太兄弟会 |
[21:22] | Is he a Jew? | 他是犹太人吗 |
[21:24] | Being with this boy is what Has caused all of this — | 你和他在一起 |
[21:27] | The threats, the vandalism. | 才引来威胁破坏 |
[21:29] | The community has obviously Found out and turned against us. | 大家肯定发现这件事 疏远我们了 |
[21:32] | When you say “community,” Do you mean Jewish or arab? | 你说的”大家”指犹太人还是阿拉伯人? |
[21:35] | T1 either. Both. I don’t know. | 随便 都是 我不知道 |
[21:37] | Ca the restaurant is no Longer your concern. | 但餐馆再也不干你的事了 |
[21:41] | You’re fired! Leave. | 你被炒了 走开 |
[21:44] | I work for your wife. | 我为你妻子工作 |
[21:46] | If she wants me fired, She can give me a call. | 如果她要炒我 会给我来电话的 |
[21:51] | Keith: Mr. Murphy, One of my deputies | Murphy先生 有警员告诉我 |
[21:53] | Told me you wanted A private audience. | 你想和我私下谈谈 |
[21:55] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好路过 |
[21:57] | You know why people enjoy Going to bars, sheriff? | 探长 知道为什么大家喜欢来酒吧吗 |
[22:00] | They can drink at home. | 他们在家也能喝酒 |
[22:02] | People want to relax, Let their hair down. | 大家想要轻松一下 |
[22:06] | That’s not easy to do when, Every 10 minutes, | 但现在每10分钟 |
[22:08] | Uniformed deputies are Showing up and harassing them. | 就有警察光临骚扰 如何放松? |
[22:11] | The funny thing is, I always backed the badge. | 有趣的是 我一直很支持警局工作 |
[22:14] | In fact, I usually buy an Especially large amount | 实际上 每年我都会花一大笔钱 |
[22:17] | Of sheriff department Raffle tickets every year. | 购买警局奖券 |
[22:19] | Sheriff lamb, God rest his soul, | Lamb探长 上帝保佑他安息吧 |
[22:21] | Really appreciated His relationship | 他非常支持 |
[22:24] | With local businesses. | 与本地商户发展友好关系 |
[22:27] | So how many raffle Tickets do you think | 探长 你觉得今年 |
[22:29] | The break should buy This year, sheriff? | “休闲一刻”该买多少奖券呢 |
[22:31] | You know, just to Make sure that we keep Working together. | 确保我们能继续共同合作 |
[22:36] | 10 bucks a pop — Maybe 500 tickets. | 10美元一张 大概500张吧 |
[22:40] | We won’t be having a raffle This year,mr. Murphy. | 今年我们不会发行奖券 Murphy |
[22:43] | The hospital is having a Pancake breakfast. | 医院在进行派发烤薄饼早餐的活动 |
[22:46] | Perhaps you could better Serve the community By giving to them. | 也许你该参加 造福社区 |
[22:50] | You sure you’re thinking this | 你确定 |
[22:51] | All the way through, sheriff? | 你已经想清楚了 探长? |
[22:57] | Your boys really enjoy those New uniforms every year, | 大家喜欢每年穿新运动服参加比赛 |
[23:00] | Tournament fees Taken care of, | 旅费也不用操心 |
[23:03] | Postgame pitchers of Beer on the house. | 赛后酒水我请 |
[23:05] | It’s like I’m one of the team. | 我就像是队里的一分子 |
[23:13] | Keith: Wallace. Wallace | |
[23:17] | Mr. Mars. | Mars先生 |
[23:18] | Last time I saw you, You were 19, | 上次见面 你才19岁 |
[23:20] | And that was just A couple weeks ago. | 好像是几周前的事 |
[23:22] | Murphy: I i.d.’d these Boys myself. | 我亲自检查了他们的身份证 |
[23:24] | You can check it. | 你可以查查 |
[23:25] | If they’re not legit, I’ll shut This place down right now. | 如果不合法 我马上关门歇业 |
[23:30] | Wallace,Stosh… Wallace Stosh | |
[23:33] | Mind if I see those I.d.s of yours? | 能看看你们的身份证吗 |
[23:44] | I guess I don’t have to ask Where you got these. | 看来不用问从哪弄来的了 |
[23:58] | You recognize the work? | 认得出这手工吗 |
[24:02] | Out of 37 citations Yours truly wrote | 昨晚在6间校园酒吧 |
[24:04] | In six campus-area Bars last night, | 发现的37张假身份证 |
[24:08] | No fake i.d. Could hold a Candle to your standards. | 都比不上你的水准 |
[24:13] | You may not want to Believe this, honey, | 宝贝 也许你不愿相信 |
[24:14] | But there are mistakes You can’t take back. | 但有些错误永远不能挽回 |
[24:17] | What if they had Gotten drunk | 如果他们喝醉了 |
[24:19] | And stumbled into the Street, like Jim Wilson? | 像Jim Wilson一样蹒跚走上马路 怎么办? |
[24:22] | Would you want to explain That to their parents? | 你怎么向他们父母解释? |
[24:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:35] | It’s happened again. | 又来了 |
[24:37] | I’ll check the camera. I’ll be right over. | 我马上过来 检查监控录像 |
[24:44] | I’ve never seen this man. | 我从未见过这个人 |
[24:45] | No problem. I can track him. | 没关系 我会查的 |
[24:47] | I just wanted to see if you Knew who he was first. | 只是想先确认一下你们是否认识 |
[24:50] | fortunately, The vandal took the bait — | 幸运的是 罪犯上钩了 |
[24:52] | one Arabic scroll With a tracer stitched inside. | 那条阿拉伯挂毯里藏了一只跟踪器 |
[25:25] | Can I help you Find something? | 你在找东西吗 |
[25:28] | Look what I’ve got. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[25:30] | It’s a surveillance photo From Babylon gardens. | 这是巴比伦花监控照片 |
[25:33] | It shows you painting “terrorist” on their building. | 上面显示你在墙上写了”恐怖分子” |
[25:36] | Well, you ain’t a cop. | 你又不是条子 |
[25:38] | So my response is gonna Have to be, “so the hell what?” | 所以我的回答是”那又怎么样?” |
[25:41] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么干? |
[25:43] | If you have to ask, you ain’t Been paying attention. | 听你这样问 说明你根本不在乎 |
[25:45] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[25:46] | You’re just another Close-minded redneck | 难道你是个心胸狭窄的保守狂 |
[25:48] | Who thinks it’s His patriotic duty | 认为骚扰无辜者 |
[25:49] | To harass innocent people? | 就是爱国的表现? |
[25:51] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[25:54] | I know where you live now. | 现在我知道你住哪儿了 |
[25:55] | In about five minutes, I’ll know your name. | 只要5分钟 就能知道你的名字 |
[25:57] | The family you’re harassing Is gonna press charges. | 受你骚扰的家庭将提出指控 |
[26:00] | Derrick, what have You done now? | Derrick 你又干了什么? |
[26:03] | This girl here Wants to know | 这女孩想知道 |
[26:04] | Why I spray-painted “terrorist” On that restaurant. | 为什么我要在那家餐馆门口写”恐怖分子” |
[26:06] | You really think Babylon Gardens is a terrorist fnt? | 你真以为巴比伦花园是恐怖基地? |
[26:09] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 说实话 没错 |
[26:12] | Sorry about my little brother. | 我替我弟弟向你道歉 |
[26:13] | He’s been pretty worked up Since I came home like this. | 自从我弄成这样从战场回来 他压力一直很大 |
[26:18] | One of the dudes Who works there | 那儿的某个雇工 |
[26:19] | Was passing these Out by the mall. | 在购物中心发放这种传单 |
[26:21] | (伊拉克 哈哈) 我跟踪他回到餐馆 | |
[26:23] | Iraqis laughing at Dead Americans? | 伊拉克嘲笑战死的美军? |
[26:25] | If that ain’t terrorist Propaganda, | 如果这还称不上恐怖分子政治宣传 |
[26:26] | I don’t know what is. | 那该叫什么? |
[26:32] | generally, the satisfaction Of nailing someone | 通常来说 揭露别人如此罪行 |
[26:34] | for a crime like this Is its own reward. | 大快人心 |
[26:36] | so where’s the sugar rush Of sweet justice | 但为什么我感觉不到 |
[26:39] | I shoue feeling right now? | 伸张正义的甜蜜喜悦? |
[26:41] | Hi. Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[26:44] | So, his name is Derrick Karr. Derrick Karr | |
[26:47] | He admitted to vandalizing Your restaurant | 承认破坏你们的餐馆 |
[26:49] | After he was handed this… | 因为Nasir向他 |
[26:55] | …by Nasir. | 发放了这个 |
[26:56] | He wDerrick followed Him outback here. all. | Nasir在购物中心散发这种传单 |
[26:59] | Derrick跟踪他来这里 | |
[26:59] | Derrick’s brother was Shot up in Iraq. | Derrick的哥哥在伊拉克受伤了 |
[27:03] | His brother was a soldier? | 他哥哥是士兵? |
[27:05] | Yeah,but he had no idea What Derrick had done. | 是的 但他不知道Derrick的所作所为 |
[27:10] | I did some checking. | 我查过了 |
[27:11] | Derrick’s on probation For stealing cars. | Derrick因偷车罪正在缓刑中 |
[27:14] | If you press charges, | 如果你们指控他 |
[27:15] | It’ll most likely mean Some jail time for him. | 监狱生活等着他了 |
[27:19] | I want to meet this man. | 我想见见他 |
[27:35] | Ro uh,mister — sheriff Mars. | Mars先生…探长 |
[27:37] | Hello,Stosh. | 你好 Stosh |
[27:39] | What do you say we head Out, have a few beers? | 我们出去喝几杯怎么样? |
[27:43] | That’s one of those trick Questions, isn’t it? | 这是脑筋急转弯吗 |
[27:45] | I’ve got some new i.d.s for you. | 我给你们弄了新身份证 |
[27:47] | Wallace. | Wallace |
[27:52] | This picture is Jon bon jovi. | 这是歌星Jon Bon Jovi的照片 |
[27:54] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[27:55] | Wallace: biggie smalls? | Biggie Smalls?(著名说唱歌手) |
[27:56] | We don’t really all Look alike,mr. Mars. | Mars先生 我们长得不是很像 |
[27:58] | I know that, Wallace. | 我知道 Wallace |
[28:01] | NOW, let’s go out and Get our drink on. | 好了 出发喝酒去吧 |
[28:08] | Nonalcoholic beer — | 无酒精啤酒 |
[28:09] | All of the peeing, None of the fun. | 让人撒尿 夺人欢乐 |
[28:11] | Quit complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[28:12] | One night of this, We’re off the hook. | 只要一个晚上 我们就解脱了 |
[28:16] | Plus, if things work Out with Miranda, | 而且 如果和Miranda发展顺利的话 |
[28:17] | This could be one Of those cool | 这就可以成为 |
[28:19] | “first time we met” stories. | “我们第一次见面”这种故事了 |
[28:20] | What about it is cool? | 什么叫顺利? |
[28:22] | And by the way, | 另外 |
[28:23] | you invited her to join us To Logan’s party. | 你请她和我们一起去Logan的派对 |
[28:26] | Your lack of pimp juice is Gonna cost you, son. | 小子 你缺少吸引女生的荷尔蒙 要付出很大代价的 |
[28:28] | All right, let’s have all You finest minds of socal | 好了 请大家积极配合 |
[28:32] | Put your i.d.s in the air | 举起你们的身份证 |
[28:34] | And wave them around like You just don’t care. | 满不在乎地随手挥挥 |
[28:48] | Thank you, and good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[28:49] | This waste of time has Been brought to you | 这些麻烦都要怪 |
[28:51] | By your temporary sheriff Of balboa county. | 巴拿马郡临时探长 |
[28:56] | You get that, Mr. Mars? | 听清楚了吗 Mars先生? |
[28:57] | Got it. | 听见了 |
[29:06] | Last night, I ordered Another sweep of the bars. | 昨晚 我下令再次检查酒吧 |
[29:10] | Smith,jones,taylor,Gills… Smith Jones Taylor Gills | |
[29:14] | Clean out your Lockers — you’re fired. | 整理好储物柜 你们被炒了 |
[29:16] | You’re firing us? | 你要炒了我们? |
[29:17] | You’re the substitute teacher. We were hired by don lamb. | 你只是代课老师 Don Lamb雇用我们的 |
[29:21] | I know these guys better Than you do, Keith. | 我比你更了解他们 Keith |
[29:23] | You try to pull this stunt, We all walk. | 你想耍花招 我们奉陪 |
[29:26] | Fair enough. | 好啊 |
[29:29] | There’s the door. | 门在那里 |
[29:32] | You don’t have the stones — | 你没权… |
[29:33] | Leave your badge On the desk | 把警徽留在桌上 |
[29:35] | And get the hell out Of my station! | 从警察局滚出去 |
[29:48] | You. | 是你 |
[29:49] | I’ve got some people Who want to meet you. | 我带了几个想见你的人来 |
[29:51] | Rashad,Sabirah krimani, This is Derrick Karr. | Rashad Sabirah Krimani 这是Derrick Karr |
[29:55] | They own Babylon gardens. | 他们是巴比伦花园的老板 |
[29:58] | I wanted to meet you, Talk to you. | 我想跟你见一面 好好聊聊 |
[30:00] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运啊 |
[30:01] | If they report you, It’s off to jail. | 如果他们举报 你就要进监狱 |
[30:04] | So I end up in jail. | 这么说我的下场是进监狱 |
[30:06] | My brother ends up In a wheelchair, | 我哥哥的下场是坐轮椅 |
[30:07] | And these foreigners are Free to spit on America | 而这些外国佬却能 自由地向美国吐口水 |
[30:09] | And everything It stands for? | 为所欲为? |
[30:10] | What it stands for? | 为所欲为? |
[30:12] | Doou even know what It stands for? | 何为”欲为”? |
[30:14] | Saying you love America is easy. | 嘴上说说爱国很容易 |
[30:16] | It’s easy until someone Spray-paints “terrorist” | 如果有人在你门口写”恐怖分子” |
[30:19] | On your door. | 就不一样了 |
[30:20] | It’s easy until you Are handed a flyer | 如果有人向你发放传单 |
[30:22] | That mocks the sacrifice Of your brother. | 嘲笑你哥哥作出的牺牲 就不一样了 |
[30:24] | We all came from Somewhere else. | 我们来自五湖四海 |
[30:28] | We all are trying to make it. | 希望来此实现梦想 |
[30:30] | In America, whatever You stand for, | 在美国 无论你支持什么 |
[30:32] | You’re supposed To get a fair shot. | 都应该得到公平的机会 |
[30:34] | That is what your brother Was fighting for, | 这也是你哥哥为之战斗的 |
[30:37] | In case you wanted to know. | 但愿你知道 |
[30:40] | So turn me in,Ali Baba. It makes no difference to me. | 那报警呀 阿里巴巴 我不在乎 |
[30:50] | He’ll be in jail in an hour. | 一小时候 他就会进监狱 |
[30:52] | No,no,don’t — Don’t turn him in. | 不不 别报警 |
[30:54] | I suspect that our troubles With Mr. Karr are over. | 我觉得我们和Karr先生的 恩怨就此了断了 |
[30:57] | I’m glad that I had a chance To speak with the man. | 很高兴能有机会和他面谈 |
[31:01] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[31:03] | Okay. | 是的 |
[31:07] | I’m so proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[31:09] | Your words were So inspirational. | 你的话真鼓舞人心 |
[31:12] | I was wondering — | 我在想 |
[31:13] | Do they apply to your Daughter, as well? | 是不是也适用于你女儿? |
[31:17] | I guess I should Meet the boy. | 看来我该见见那男孩 |
[31:21] | And what do we Do about Nasir? | 那Nasir怎么办? |
[31:23] | Well, he didn’t break any La handing out the flyer, | 发放传单并没有犯法 |
[31:27] | And I support his right To exercise free speech. | 我支持他言论自由的权力 |
[31:30] | But that doesn’t mean | 但并不意味着 |
[31:32] | That I have to support Him or shelter him. | 我得供养他保护他 |
[31:35] | That cartoon pissed me off. It was un-American. | 那幅漫画气死我了 非美国式 |
[31:40] | Nasir Ben Hafayid, You’re in this country | Nasir Ben Hafayid 你持过期的I-20学生签证 |
[31:42] | On an expired i-20 Student visa. | 滞留本国 |
[31:45] | In accordance with i.n.s. 214, | 根据移民局规定 |
[31:46] | Any statements you make Can be used in a court of law, | 你的任何陈述将被用于 |
[31:49] | Immigration, or Administrative proceeding. | 法庭 移民及行政诉讼 |
[31:53] | Hey,honey. Just in time. Are you hungry? | 嗨 宝贝 正及时 饿吗 |
[31:55] | No, but the food’s free. | 不饿 不过不吃白不吃 |
[31:58] | Wallace called. | Wallace打电话来了 |
[31:58] | He and Piz are gonna Meet you at the party. | 他和Piz在派对等你 |
[32:00] | He said you’d understand. | 他说你会明白的 |
[32:02] | They’re ditching me? | 他们抛弃我了? |
[32:03] | I warned him you Wouldn’t understand. | 我警告他 你不会明白的 |
[32:05] | Score one for dad. | 老爸等分 |
[32:08] | By the way, you didn’t tell me | 另外 你怎么没告诉我 |
[32:09] | I made the front page Of the lampoon. | 我登上<讽刺报>头版头条了? |
[32:11] | This had to have been | 你老爸重当探长 |
[32:12] | Tough on you the last Couple of days, | 你这几天 |
[32:14] | Having your old man Back as sheriff. | 日子不好过吧 |
[32:16] | Actually, it’s been tough On me knowing I let you down. | 其实 我难过的是 自己让您失望了 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry about those i.d.s. | 假身份证的事 我很抱歉 |
[32:23] | I vow to use the Mars Powers for good | 我发誓 从现在起 |
[32:25] | Rather than evil from now on. | 要把Mars家的力量用于正途而非邪道 |
[32:30] | There’s never a stenographer Around when you need one. | 这句话应该请速记员记下来 |
[32:34] | things I’d rather do Than attend this party solo — | 我宁可做以下这些事 也不要单独出席派对 |
[32:36] | seven minutes in heaven With Scott Peterson… | 和Scott Peterson在天堂呆7分钟 (2004年震惊全美的杀人犯) |
[32:38] | Dick: hold the door. | 等一等 |
[32:39] | …ride the space elevator With dick. | 和Dick一起搭乘空中电梯 |
[32:42] | Always the lady. | 举止优雅 |
[32:44] | You came. Good for you. | 你来了 不错 |
[32:47] | I thought something Like this would be, | 我以为 这种情况 |
[32:48] | You know, Unbelievably awkward. | 会尴尬得要命 |
[32:51] | Your fly’s open. | 你拉链开着 |
[32:52] | I know. Party ritual. | 我知道 这是派对仪式 |
[33:05] | Veronica Mars… | Veronica Mars |
[33:07] | What’s that line about The beginning | 那句台词怎么讲来着? |
[33:08] | Of some sort of friendship? | 关于发展一段新友谊 |
[33:15] | Later. | 回见 |
[33:19] | Why are you looking At me like that? | 为什么这么看着我? |
[33:21] | Sorry, I was afraid You were trying | 抱歉 我以为你为了报复Logan |
[33:23] | To get back at Logan somehow By coming as dick’s date. | 宁可和Dick一起 |
[33:25] | Ooh,yeah, nothing Says “I’m over you” | 哦 是啊 没什么比和傻子约会 |
[33:28] | Like dating down. | 更能证明”我忘了你了” |
[33:30] | Couch opening. | 沙发空出来了 |
[33:35] | Okay, this couch is Our social foxhole | 好了 这张沙发就是我们的防线 |
[33:38] | For the next 60 minutes Of the battle. | 抵挡住接下来60分钟的战斗 |
[33:40] | Defend it at all costs. | 要不惜任何代价守住 |
[33:45] | Hey,Veronica. | 嗨 Veronica |
[33:48] | and friend. | 还有你朋友 |
[33:50] | Sorry. Right. Max, This is mfriend Mac. | 抱歉 Max 这是我朋友Mac |
[33:53] | Mac,max. Where Are my manners? | Mac Max 礼数都哪去了? |
[33:56] | Sit, defend, | 坐下 防御 |
[33:57] | Decide which one of You is changing their name. | 决定你们谁改名字 马上回来 |
[34:02] | Hey,bozos, we had plans. | 喂 傻大个 我们说好的 |
[34:05] | You were supposed to ???Be my wingmen. | – 你爸没转达吗 – 你们要为我护驾的 |
[34:09] | What mission could be More important than that? | 还有什么比这个更重要的任务吗 |
[34:11] | Here you go, boys. | 给 帅哥 |
[34:15] | I see. Battle of the bulge. | 明白了 凹凸大战 |
[34:18] | Veronica Mars, Miranda affeld. | Veronica Mars 这是Miranda Affeld |
[34:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:23] | I loved the quote | 我喜欢你在博客上 |
[34:24] | You have up on Your myspace page. | 引用的台词 |
[34:25] | What was it again? | 再说一遍? |
[34:27] | “the dude abides.” | “督爷可以承受的” (电影<谋杀绿脚趾>经典台词) |
[34:28] | I don’t know about you, But I take comfort in that. | “不知道你是否这样 但我从中得到安慰” |
[34:31] | What else do you Take comfort in? | 还有什么能给你安慰? |
[34:37] | Drinks. Be right back. | 酒精 马上回来 |
[34:43] | Can i,uh,get everyone’s Attention for one minute? | 我能说几句吗 |
[34:46] | Now,i had this whole “my super sweet 19” thing | 我本来为今晚计划了 |
[34:50] | Planned for tonight, But,well,it turns out | 全套<无敌花季19岁>内容 |
[34:53] | The hotel has a policy On Bengal tiger rides. | 但酒店禁止骑孟加拉虎 |
[34:56] | There is one ludicrous Thing I was able to pull off | 但我准备了另一件滑稽的东西 |
[34:59] | That I hope makes up for it. | 但愿能弥补遗憾 |
[35:04] | 蛋糕 | |
[35:07] | You remembered! | 你还记得 |
[35:17] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[35:18] | My dad does half The team’s taxes. | 我爸的确减免了球队一半的税 |
[35:21] | We should go to A game sometime. | 我们偶尔应该去看看比赛 |
[35:23] | You can spend half Time in my private box. | 你可以在我私人包厢里呆一会儿 |
[35:26] | Awesome! | 棒极了 |
[35:28] | Would you give me A few minutes? | 失陪几分钟好吗 |
[35:29] | I have some party Responsibilities to attend to. | 我要处理一些派对事务 |
[35:33] | Hey,there. | 嗨 你好 |
[35:37] | Isn’t he yummy? | 他太可口了 不是吗 |
[35:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:39] | You just want to… Eat him up. | 想让人一口吃掉 |
[35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | Me? You’re the one Dishing out cake. | 谢我?你才是分蛋糕的 |
[35:51] | I was worried that things Were gonna be weird, | 我本来担心会很尴尬 |
[35:56] | And you’re just a class act. | 你真是我的死党 |
[35:58] | I’m happy for you guys. | 我为你们高兴 |
[36:01] | In fact, I’ve never seen him… | 实际上 我从未看见他… |
[36:05] | On a cake like this. | 出现在蛋糕上 |
[36:07] | Feel free to just Hack in anywhere. | 随便给来我一块 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:12] | Here you go. | 给 |
[36:20] | That’s brilliant — An online purity test. | 绝妙 在线纯洁度测试 |
[36:22] | So,basically,you got people To detail their sex lives. | 简单来说 你让大家详细描述性生活 |
[36:25] | And be scored accordingly. | 再相应地打分 |
[36:27] | Then I sold their sexual Secrets to their peers | 然后向他们的好朋友 出售他们的性爱秘密 |
[36:29] | For 10 bucks a pop. | 10美元一次 |
[36:32] | I like how you think. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[36:34] | Veronica busted me But kept quiet. | Veronica逮到我了 但没有声张 |
[36:37] | We’ve been friends ever since. | 从此以后 我们便成了好朋友 |
[36:40] | Checking out the talent? | 相谈甚欢? |
[36:42] | How is it you have So many friends? | 有这么多朋友感觉怎么样? |
[36:44] | You don’t even like people. | 你根本不喜欢人群 |
[36:46] | And yet, they adore me. | 但他们喜欢我 |
[36:48] | I guarded myself for seeing You with a date tonight, | 能保护我 防止你带个男生来这儿 |
[36:50] | Proof you weren’t pining away. | 证明你没有悲伤憔悴 |
[36:52] | All the periodically Good ones were taken, | 间歇性好男人都名草有主啦 |
[36:54] | And I pine for no man. | 我不会为任何人憔悴 |
[36:56] | Maybe you should Try branching out. | 也许你该开拓交友范围 |
[36:58] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[36:59] | Maybe there’s a consistently Good one here tonight. | 也许今晚会有老好人 |
[37:01] | So, you sell tests? | 这么说 你卖试题? |
[37:04] | Sorry. “study guides.” | 抱歉 是”学习指导” |
[37:06] | Yeah,it’s not easy. | 是啊 这可不轻松 |
[37:07] | Undergrad courses change Quarter to quarter. | 本科课程每学期都在变化 |
[37:09] | Visiting professors Switch up curriculums. | 咨询教授 更换课程 |
[37:12] | There are t.a.s to bribe. | 贿赂助教 |
[37:15] | It’s exhausting. | 太累人了 |
[37:16] | Tell me you’re A business major. | 告诉我你主修的是商业 |
[37:18] | Philosophy. | 哲学 |
[37:20] | No lie. | 真的 |
[37:22] | I think, therefore I am. | 我思故我在 |
[37:27] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[37:28] | Seriously, did my Friends hire you? | 老实说 是不是我朋友雇你的? |
[37:32] | Hey,the host says you’re A big-time swing dancer. | 主人说你的摇摆舞一流 |
[37:39] | Dude, you’re not gonna believe this. | 兄弟 你不会相信的 |
[37:41] | Hottie internet chicks found Out about each other, | 性感网络美眉互相认识了 |
[37:43] | Talked it over, And they’re into it. | 聊得正欢 |
[37:46] | Into it? | 正欢? |
[37:47] | Doublemint,baby. | 绿箭双凤(绿箭口香糖经典广告词) |
[37:49] | They’re becoming twins? | 她们变成双胞胎了? |
[37:50] | What? Dude, I don’t Have time for this. | 什么?兄弟 我没空听你瞎说 |
[37:52] | They sent me on a play Thing scavenger hunt. | 她们要我寻宝 |
[37:55] | Do we have any peanut oil? | 我们还有花生油吗 |
[37:57] | Here, in the room? | 房间里? |
[37:58] | I didn’t think so. | 我看也没有 |
[37:59] | What about an ice bucket? | 那冰桶呢 |
[38:10] | Hey,what’s up? W-what’s going on? | 嗨 怎么了?出什么事了? |
[38:14] | Lisa is a friend of mine. | Lisa是我朋友 |
[38:15] | Who’s Lisa? | 谁是Lisa? |
[38:17] | I’m lisa,dipwad. | 我是Lisa 白痴 |
[38:19] | When you’re perving My online profile, | 你色迷迷地浏览我的网上档案时 |
[38:21] | You should look at The friends list,too, | 应该再看看好友列表 |
[38:22] | Not just the pictures. | 不光是照片 |
[38:24] | Just thought we’d Come by and say hi. | 我们顺道过来问声好 |
[38:26] | Great party. | 派对很热闹 |
[38:31] | No. Don’t go. | 不 别走 |
[38:40] | No way. I’ve heard your show. | 不可能 我听过你的节目 |
[38:43] | Maybe,um,you could dedicate Something to me? | 也许 你能为我点首歌? |
[38:47] | Yeah,absolutely. | 没问题 |
[38:48] | I mean, even though It’s a talk show. | 虽然是一档脱口秀 |
[38:50] | I’ll dedicate a segment | 我可以在谈到学校附近 |
[38:51] | On campus neighborhood Zoning to you. | 邮区的划分时 提及你 |
[38:53] | There you are! | 你在这儿 |
[38:55] | This is a “break glass in case Of emergency” situation. | 紧急情况 |
[38:57] | I need you to pretend To be my boyfriend. | 拜托假装我男朋友 |
[39:01] | Oh,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:03] | You’re right, babe. Bad boyfriend. | 你是对的 宝贝 是我不好 |
[39:05] | Fresh drink coming up, okay? | 新鲜饮料马上送到 |
[39:09] | Could you give us a second? | 失陪一下 |
[39:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:12] | You need to listen to Me right now, okay? | 注意 听我说 好吗 |
[39:14] | What you’re doing is cruel. | 你的所作所为太残忍了 |
[39:16] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑? |
[39:18] | When I told him my name, | 我一告诉他名字 |
[39:20] | He did that whole “banana Fanna fo fanna” thing. | 他就开始唱Hip Hop了 |
[39:22] | Not him. Piz. | 不是说他 是Piz |
[39:25] | If you don’t know he has A thing for you… | 你知道他对你的感觉 |
[39:27] | Piz doesn’t have — | Piz对我没… |
[39:28] | You’re smarter than that. | 你肯定知道 |
[39:29] | Be a good person. Just put Him out of his misery. | 做一回好人 别让他受罪了 |
[39:33] | There’s my sugar. | 宝贝 你在这儿啊 |
[39:35] | What? | 怎么? |
[39:36] | Nothing. Got to get Back to Miranda. | 没什么 我去找Miranda了 |
[39:43] | Do you want to get some air? | 到外面呼吸一下新鲜空气好吗 |
[39:49] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[39:52] | You do? | 道歉? |
[39:53] | I do. | 是的 |
[39:55] | You’ve been so sweet to me, | 你一直对我这么好 |
[39:57] | And I really like Hanging out with you. | 我真的很喜欢跟你一起出去玩 |
[39:59] | You’re great. I’ve just — | 你人很好 但我… |
[40:03] | I’ve been so focused on my Own romantic drama, | 我太专注于自己的爱情戏码 |
[40:05] | I’ve kind of been blind To everything else. | 忽视了周围的一切 |
[40:08] | Basically, what I’m saying is | 简单地说 我的意思是 |
[40:10] | That I think your head may Have been in one place, | 你的心意与我 |
[40:12] | And mine’s been in anoth– | 在不同的… |
[40:15] | * look around, you see | * look around, you see * |
[40:17] | * there’s nothing to say But the things I know * | * there’s nothing to say But the things I know * |
[40:19] | * I got nothing to say But the things I know * | * I got nothing to say But the things I know * |
[40:25] | Just friends. | 只是好朋友而已 |
[40:27] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[40:36] | Hey,i’m taking off. | 我先走了 |
[40:37] | Hey,where are you going? What happened? | 喂 你去哪儿?出什么事了? |
[40:39] | I went all-in. | 我下注了 |
[40:52] | You seen Piz? | 看到Piz了吗 |
[40:54] | He just took off. | 刚走 |
[40:57] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了? |
[40:59] | Yeah,well, I’m a fan of The dramatic exit. | 是啊 我喜欢戏剧性退场 |
[41:02] | Truthfully, I don’t Know how the night | 老实说 我不知道还有什么更好的办法 |
[41:04] | Could get any Better than that. | 度过今晚 |
[41:07] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |