时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As a boy growing up in Neptune, this was paradise. | 我小时候 海王星镇就像天堂 |
[00:05] | And that’s what Neptune United for a Tidy Town is all about. | 这就是海王星镇美化联合会的宗旨 |
[00:08] | – No to NUTT. – Okay. | -反对海美会 -好的 |
[00:09] | – Dad. Cinnamon? – Matty… | -爸爸 肉桂 -麦迪 |
[00:12] | I can’t believe my mom screwed us over on the house. | 我妈妈居然不让我们去家里住 |
[00:15] | It’s because of me, isn’t it? | 是因为我 是吧 |
[00:16] | His family hates me. | 他家人恨我 |
[00:17] | Wi-Fi’s down. | 无线网络断了 |
[00:19] | As it should be. No one studies on spring break. | 就该如此 没人会在春假时学习 |
[00:24] | They’re saying four dead. | 说是四人死亡 |
[00:26] | The motel owner died. | 旅馆店主死了 |
[00:27] | Plus a Mexican national, a law school student, | 还有一个墨西哥人 一个法学院学生 |
[00:30] | and the fiancée of Alex Maloof, | 还有亚历克斯·马鲁夫的未婚妻 |
[00:31] | younger brother of Congressman Daniel Maloof. | 他是国会议员丹尼尔·马鲁夫的弟弟 |
[00:34] | Find out who planted the bomb. Bring me that information. | 查清是谁放了炸弹 给我信息 |
[00:42] | – Veronica. – Stop. Stop. | -维罗妮卡 -停下 |
[00:43] | We’re not getting married. | 我们不结婚 |
[00:44] | How’s Logan… | 洛根对 |
[00:45] | takin’ the rejected marriage proposal? | 求婚被拒的态度如何 |
[00:48] | Seems unfazed. | 似乎毫无影响 |
[00:49] | He’s behaving like an emotionally mature adult. | 他的行为是一个情感成熟的大人的样子 |
[01:24] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来干什么 |
[01:26] | Moth to a flame. | 飞蛾扑火 |
[01:28] | Look, you gotta help me out, Magnus. | 你得帮帮我 马格纳斯 |
[01:30] | I’m fiending. | 我不行了 |
[01:32] | You need to get clean, man. | 你得戒毒 伙计 |
[01:34] | Do I? Maybe I’m just being true to myself, | 是吗 或许我只是在做真实的自己 |
[01:36] | and my true self really needs heroin, so… | 而我真实的自己很需要海洛因 |
[01:43] | Did you screw Heidi? | 你干海蒂了吗 |
[01:45] | I did not screw Heidi, man. | 我可没干海蒂 |
[01:47] | To be honest, I–I– I don’t even know who she is. | 老实说 我都不知道那是谁 |
[01:50] | My baby sister. | 我妹妹 |
[01:52] | Runs with Daryl’s crew? | 跟达利尔的人混 |
[01:54] | Silver hair? Blue streaks? Big ol’ fake titties? | 银发 蓝挑染 大假胸 |
[01:58] | Wait. That’s your sister? | 等等 那是你妹妹 |
[01:59] | Cool girl. Really cool. | 那姑娘不错 真的 |
[02:01] | Hey, can I get my heroin, please? | 可以给我点海洛因吗 |
[02:03] | – I don’t have any– – I gotta get out of here. | -我没有… -我得离开这里 |
[02:04] | James, no, no, no, no! | 詹姆斯 别别 |
[02:10] | What– What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[02:12] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[02:15] | He’s a cop. | 他是警察 |
[02:17] | He’s a frickin’ cop! | 他是个警察 |
[02:20] | How’s that clown a cop? | 那小丑怎么可能是警察 |
[02:23] | That’s my first take. | 那是我第一条呢 |
[02:28] | After Logan proposed, I expected fallout. | 洛根求婚后 我以为会大闹一场 |
[02:32] | Some tears, maybe. An avalanche of anger and resentment. | 或许流流泪 愤怒和怨恨的雪崩 |
[02:36] | But the only person feeling resentful afterwards was me. | 但之后唯一有怨恨情绪的 只有我 |
[02:40] | It felt like he had proposed on a lark, | 似乎他的求婚只是闹着玩 |
[02:43] | and the agony I felt telling him no | 我拒绝他之后感到痛苦 |
[02:46] | was met with, “Hey, no biggie.” | 而他只是 “这没啥” |
[02:50] | Okay, I think the hardest scene for me | 好吧 我觉得我最难的一场戏 |
[02:52] | was when I was supposed to surf while trippin’ on heroin, | 就是演嗑了海洛因后冲浪 |
[02:55] | ’cause I had to think two things at the same time. | 因为我得同时想两件事 |
[02:57] | – It’s a challenge. – You were amazing. | -真是不同寻常 -你太棒了 |
[02:59] | – Yeah? – Well, that was somethin’, huh? | -是吗 -真不错 是吧 |
[03:01] | Well done, superstar! Boy, they didn’t scrimp on the blood, huh? | 好样的 大明星 那血真是没少流 |
[03:04] | Hell, no. | 是啊 |
[03:06] | Logan, Veronica. | 洛根 维罗妮卡 |
[03:08] | Alright, when are you two crazy kids gonna make it legal? | 你俩疯孩子什么时候把事办了 |
[03:11] | Funny you should ask. | 正好你问起 |
[03:13] | – Why ruin a good thing, huh? – Oh, uh, Veronica, Logan, | -何必毁了桩好恋情 -维罗妮卡 洛根 |
[03:16] | meet my friend and associate Clyde. | 这是我的朋友和同事克莱德 |
[03:19] | – We go back to…. – How ya doin’. | -我们的交情… -你们好 |
[03:20] | Ya know, when I was on the inside. | 要从我在里面时算起了 |
[03:24] | And, uh, who is this? | 这是谁 |
[03:28] | Malone. | 马珑 |
[03:29] | – Yeah. – Malone. | -对 -马珑 |
[03:30] | Yeah, I was gonna– I was gonna say that. | 是啊 我就打算那么说的 |
[03:33] | So, V, I gotta say, playing an undercover detective | 小维 我得说 饰演卧底警探 |
[03:37] | has really given me a deep appreciation for what you do. | 真的让我深刻地理解了你的工作多不容易 |
[03:40] | Hold multiple thoughts at the same time? | 同时想好几件事吗 |
[03:43] | You know, Veronica here’s a legit P.I. | 维罗妮卡可是正经私家侦探呢 |
[03:45] | She’s workin’ the Sea Sprite bombing. | 她在查海仙子爆炸案 |
[03:47] | You wouldn’t think it by looking at her, | 光看她可不像 |
[03:48] | but you know what they say about small packages. | 但你知道大家怎么说”小包装”的 |
[03:51] | – That you’ve gone one? – What? | -你的就是吗 -什么 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I feel weird for asking, but, uh, | 这么问有点奇怪 |
[03:56] | what does Big Dick’s right hand do? | 但大迪克的左右手做什么 |
[03:59] | I’m just a glorified property manager. | 我就是个高级地产经理 |
[04:01] | Oh, the guy’s brilliant. He does everything. | 他最棒了 他什么都做 |
[04:03] | I thought we were going to an after-party at DJ Khaled’s house. | 我们不是要去卡拉德DJ家参加余兴派对吗 |
[04:06] | No, babe, the after-party party’s after this party. Yeah. | 宝贝 余兴派对得在这个派对之后 |
[04:09] | Tim! Timmy. | 蒂姆 老蒂 |
[04:11] | – Hey, shoot me the party deets. The pa– – What? | -把派对的信息发我 -什么 |
[04:14] | – Buddy, let’s party! Come on, baby! – I’m gonna get a drink. | -伙计 我们去开派对吧 -我去拿杯酒 |
[04:16] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up? | -好啊 哥们 -好啊 |
[04:20] | So, I can’t get over how much you look like my niece. | 我忍不住觉得你好像我的侄女 |
[04:24] | You’re probably about the same age. When were you born? | 你们大概年纪差不多 你什么时候生的 |
[04:27] | Ninety-eight. | 98年 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Same as her. | 是啊 跟她同年 |
[04:30] | So, high school class of 20…15. | 所以是2015届的高中生吧 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:40] | I don’t know what kind of math | 我不知道你们高中 |
[04:41] | they’re teaching at your high school, | 是怎么教数学的 |
[04:43] | but you should probably pay more attention. | 但你该好好听课的 |
[04:46] | And you should probably go… somewhere else, | 你最好走吧 去别处 |
[04:49] | maybe the prom? | 或许高中舞会 |
[05:00] | Monroe! | 马萝 |
[05:01] | If you’re goin’ to the bar, | 如果你去酒吧 |
[05:02] | grab me me another whatever-this-is. | 再给我拿杯这玩意 |
[05:05] | Wait, what just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:06] | Clyde just saved you from statutory rape charges. | 克莱德刚避免了你犯下法定强奸 |
[05:10] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[05:11] | Well, I’m gonna grab another drink, | 那我再去拿杯酒 |
[05:12] | and maybe check my star-meter. | 或许检查下我的星魅力表 |
[05:13] | I dunno. | 什么的 |
[05:36] | Go for it. You got it. | 去吧 你行的 |
[05:40] | Hey, man. Uh… ¿Hables usted Inglés? | 伙计 会英语吗 |
[05:43] | Yes. | 会 |
[05:45] | Good. Good, good. Um… | 太好了 |
[05:47] | …do you know where I can score some coke in this town? | 你知道在这镇上哪里有买可卡因的吗 |
[05:51] | ‘Cause, uh, me and my boys, we’re just lookin’ to party, ya know? | 因为 我和我哥们想好好玩玩 |
[05:54] | Sure thing, amigo. | 没问题 朋友 |
[05:55] | Why don’t you meet me at the rest stop | 你去休息站跟我碰头吧 |
[05:57] | right before the 21 meets the PCH. | 就在21街到太平洋高速的之前 |
[05:59] | In about a hour. | 一小时后 |
[06:01] | Cool. Cool, yeah. I will, uh… | 没问题 好的 |
[06:04] | I’ll see you there. | 回头见 |
[06:06] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Mama. ¡Mama! | 妈妈 |
[06:17] | Use English. | 说英语 |
[06:20] | We should try to blend in. | 我们应该努力融入 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | Hey, you’re right. It’s like we disappeared. | 你说得对 我们就像消失了一样 |
[06:30] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:32] | The boss is gonna text me the names of his nephew’s crew. | 老大会把他外甥朋友的名字发我 |
[06:35] | We’ll track ’em down. They should know something. | 我们找到他们 他们应该知情 |
[06:38] | Little help? | 帮帮忙 |
[06:41] | Little help! | 帮帮忙 |
[06:43] | Toss me… el ball-o. | 把…球丢给我 |
[06:56] | Hey, dude! What the hell, Paco?! | 伙计 你干什么 |
[06:59] | You’re messin’ with the wrong guy. | 你惹错人了 |
[07:02] | Hey, why don’t you put that knife away? Then we can– | 你把那把刀收起来 我们… |
[07:11] | Get out of here. Let’s let it go. | 快走吧 我们走 |
[07:14] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得的 |
[07:17] | We should do something about our look, man. | 我们得换身行头 |
[07:20] | I don’t think we’re blending in. | 我觉得我们没融入 |
[07:23] | English. | 说英语 |
[07:25] | There was a Walmart when we got off the highway. | 我们下高速时有家沃尔玛 |
[07:29] | You think these people shop at Walmart? | 你以为这些人去沃尔玛购物吗 |
[08:12] | Not quite the three-hole muni | 可不像贝克斯菲尔德的球场 |
[08:13] | back in Bakersfield, huh, Clyde? | 那么拘束 是吧 克莱德 |
[08:15] | No, it is not. | 是啊 |
[08:22] | Hey, Dad, what’d you say about this place? | 爸爸 你怎么说这里的 |
[08:24] | “Expensive enough the cart girls don’t complain.” | “贵到小车服务员不会抱怨” |
[08:28] | He’s young. | 他还年轻 |
[08:29] | Listen, our friend Clyde here’s a gentleman, | 我们克莱德可是位绅士 |
[08:30] | so no crass talk about the ladies today, fellas. | 今天就别说些关于女士的粗俗言论了 |
[08:32] | There go my plans. | 那我的计划泡汤了 |
[08:34] | Ms. Cart Girl. | 小车服务员女士 |
[08:36] | How about a few of those tiny cognacs, huh? | 拿几杯那种小白兰地来 好吗 |
[08:38] | – Okay. – Member number 4947. | -好 -4947号 |
[08:40] | No, no, no, no, no. What are you, nuts? | 不不 你疯了吗 |
[08:41] | Those are, like, sixty bucks apiece. | 那玩意一个六十块呢 |
[08:43] | Uh-uh-uh, he’s fine, sweetheart, sorry. | 不用了 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[08:45] | Yeah, Dad, but Logan’s poor now, | 爸爸 洛根现在穷了 |
[08:46] | so the only time he drinks the good stuff | 他唯一有机会喝好酒 |
[08:48] | is when I buy it for him. | 就是我买给他 |
[08:49] | Yeah, well you can buy him all the good booze you want. | 随你想怎么给他买好酒都行 |
[08:51] | I’m not poor. | 我不穷 |
[08:53] | Uh, dude, I looked up what you make online. | 哥们 我去网上查了你挣多少钱 |
[08:55] | You’re kinda poor. | 你是挺穷的 |
[08:56] | You offered to be my personal trainer. | 你还说要做我的私教呢 |
[08:59] | You know, Mr. C, I know someone who can remove that for ya. | 卡先生 我认识能替你洗掉文身的人 |
[09:02] | Remove it? | 洗掉 |
[09:04] | This is a badge of honor, my friend. | 这可是荣誉勋章 朋友 |
[09:07] | I was inked up by Manny “Six Fingers” Delgado | 是”六指”曼尼·戴加多给我文的 |
[09:09] | doin’ a dime for aggravated assault. | 他是因加重攻击罪进去的 |
[09:12] | Listen, I show up at a meeting with a bunch of bankers, | 我去跟一群银行家开会时 |
[09:15] | sleeves rolled up, | 袖子一卷 |
[09:16] | those number-crunchers get a look at that, | 那些数数的看一眼 |
[09:17] | instant upper hand. | 我立刻就占上风了 |
[09:21] | No, no, please stop! Oh, my God, please! | 不要 求你们 停下 天呐 求你们 |
[09:24] | So you don’t forget you’re my bitch, Sweet Cheeks. | 让你不会忘记你是我的走狗 小宝贝 |
[09:31] | Let’s cut him some slack, Menthol. | 放他一马吧 曼索 |
[09:34] | I don’t think he’s happy with that font. | 他好像不喜欢那个字体 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, did that sound like a suggestion? | 抱歉 你觉得那只是个提议吗 |
[09:48] | Clyde! C’mon, load up! | 克莱德 来 走吧 |
[09:50] | 12:17 at Vista Ensenada means 12:17! | 12点17分要去恩塞纳达美景酒店呢 |
[09:54] | Where’s the first tee, and what’s the course record? | 第一球在哪打 球场记录是什么 |
[09:59] | Gabriel was working on an assignment, | 加百列在做一项作业 |
[10:01] | and the Wi-Fi wasn’t functioning. | 无线网断了 |
[10:03] | You’re Craig, right? | 你是克雷格 是吧 |
[10:05] | Craig Raden, right. | 克雷格·雷登 对 |
[10:11] | And that’s when Gabriel went down to the office? | 于是加百列就下楼去了办公室 |
[10:14] | Yeah. To see if he can get it turned on. | 对 想去看看能不能恢复网络 |
[10:17] | – With his backpack? – Yeah. He took it with him. | -带了他的背包 -对 他带走了 |
[10:20] | Gabriel was kind of the nerd of our group. | 加百列是我们之中的书呆子 |
[10:23] | We came here to party, | 我们是来玩的 |
[10:24] | but he never stopped thinking about grades. | 但他脑子里都是成绩 |
[10:28] | – You sure you don’t want a beer? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你真不来瓶啤酒吗 -确定 |
[10:31] | I didn’t know P. I.’s looked like you. | 我不知道私家侦探还长你这样 |
[10:34] | I thought they all looked like, uh… well, you know, him. | 我以为他们都是…他这样的 |
[10:38] | Like molten sex gods? | 像性感男神吗 |
[10:42] | I like a woman who sees a glass ceiling | 我喜欢对玻璃天花板 |
[10:44] | and just says, “Eff that.” | 表示”去你妈”的女人 |
[10:46] | Yep, me too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[10:48] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[10:50] | when were you guys at Comrade Quacks? | 你们什么时候去的同志嘎嘎 |
[10:53] | Like, the night before the bombing. | 爆炸案前一晚 |
[10:56] | Alex, Tawny and Jillian were there as well. | 亚历克斯 唐妮和吉莉安也去了 |
[10:58] | So was the other guy. | 还有那人也去了 |
[11:00] | The guy we saw get kicked out. | 那个被赶走的 |
[11:02] | – I saw his picture in the news. – Mm-hmm, yeah. | -我在新闻上看到了他的照片 -嗯 |
[11:04] | Some waitress knocked his ass out. | 有个服务员把他暴揍了 |
[11:07] | Can you describe her? | 可以描述她吗 |
[11:10] | Black. British accent? | 黑人 英国口音 |
[11:12] | Believe that was the owner. | 那是店主 |
[11:14] | So this King Pagursky you mentioned– | 你们说的这个金·佩古斯基 |
[11:16] | is he the only enemy of Gabriel you can think of? | 他是你们能想到的加百列唯一的敌人 |
[11:19] | Gabriel was hard not to like. | 加百列是很讨喜的人 |
[11:21] | Pagursky, on the other hand… | 佩古斯基呢… |
[11:22] | – Total dick. – Okay. | -十足混蛋 -好吧 |
[11:25] | Well, if you think of anything else, give us a call. | 如果你们还想到了什么 联系我们 |
[11:28] | Cool. Yeah, I, uh… | 好 我… |
[11:30] | think of things all the time, so… | 经常能想到什么 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | I’ll run down this King Pagursky. | 我去查查金·佩古斯基 |
[11:40] | Sounds like nothin’. | 似乎不是什么线索 |
[11:41] | Off to Comrade Quacks. Ready to get our ducks wet? | 去同志嘎嘎了 准备好沾湿我们的鸭子了吗 |
[11:44] | Absolutely. More billable hours. | 当然 又能算计费工时了 |
[11:46] | Plus, I really want to | 而且 我也特想 |
[11:47] | ingest a 24-ounce cocktail in under two seconds. | 在两秒内喝下24盎司的鸡尾酒 |
[11:50] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得那是不可能的 |
[11:52] | It is with a funnel. | 用漏斗 |
[11:55] | That P.I. chick and I had a thing. | 那个私家侦探小妞和我很来电 |
[11:57] | How’d you not pick up on that? | 你怎么会没发现 |
[11:58] | I’m not wired into your imagination. I– | 我没接入你的想象力 |
[12:02] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[12:03] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[12:05] | Watch. | 瞧着 |
[12:12] | You Simon or Greg? | 你是西蒙还是格雷格 |
[12:15] | S-Simon. | 西蒙 |
[12:20] | Uh, we don’t have any money. | 我们没钱 |
[12:23] | Do we look like we’re here to rob you? | 我们看上去像是来打劫的吗 |
[12:25] | N-No. You look– | 不 你看上去… |
[12:27] | You look like you’re… on vacation. | 你看上去像是…来度假的 |
[12:30] | Well, I do, but he looks like he rents boats, right? | 我是 但他看上去像是租船的 是吧 |
[12:35] | Who’s Greg? | 格雷格是谁 |
[12:37] | There’s no Greg. Honest. | 没有人叫格雷格 真的 |
[12:40] | No Greg. | 没有格雷格 |
[12:41] | No Greg Raden? | 没有格雷格·雷登吗 |
[12:43] | I’m… Craig. Uh, Craig Raden. | 我是克雷格 克雷格·雷登 |
[12:49] | Every time you go to Starbucks, | 每次你去星巴克 |
[12:52] | it says “Greg” on your cup, right? | 杯子上都被写成”格雷格” 是吧 |
[12:55] | But you still pick it up, | 但你还是会去拿 |
[12:57] | because you know… that’s you. | 因为你知道 那是你 |
[13:00] | So, who killed Gabriel? | 谁杀了加百列 |
[13:06] | We don’t know! | 我们不知道 |
[13:08] | King Pagursky! | 金·佩古斯基 |
[13:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:11] | This kid on Gabriel’s robotics team | 加百列机器人团队里的一个人 |
[13:14] | who blamed his valve design for the arm hardware failure | 他认为加百列的阀门设计导致手臂硬件故障 |
[13:17] | that cost them the spot in the DARPA Robotics Challenge. | 害他们没能赢下国防高等研究计划署机器人挑战 |
[13:20] | Even though it clearly was a sequencing issue. It– | 虽然显然是序列问题 |
[13:26] | Where’s King Pagursky? | 这个金·佩古斯基在哪 |
[13:28] | I’m pretty sure he went to Costa Rica for spring break. | 他去了哥斯达黎加度春假 |
[13:31] | He coulda mailed it. | 他可能寄过来的 |
[13:32] | Or planted it and put it on a timer. | 或者放在这里 设置了定时器 |
[13:35] | Coulda hired a hitman. | 或是雇了杀手 |
[13:36] | That seems like a stretch. | 这太扯了 |
[13:39] | I heard Costa Rica fell through. I think he’s here in Neptune. | 好像他没去成哥斯达黎加 来了海王星镇 |
[13:44] | Can I ask how you guys know Gabriel? | 可以问问你们怎么认识加百列的吗 |
[13:46] | No. | 不能 |
[13:48] | King Pagursky. Spell it. | 金·佩古斯基 拼一下 |
[13:56] | Nuked it! | 太棒了 |
[13:58] | What’d you say you were givin’ me, like four strokes a side? | 你说你让我多少 四杆吗 |
[14:01] | “Blow me” is what I’m givin’ you. | “去你的”差不多 |
[14:03] | You know Clyde here used to rob banks? | 克莱德以前还抢银行呢 |
[14:05] | You believe that? Who does that? | 能相信吗 谁那么做啊 |
[14:07] | Bank robbers? | 银行抢劫犯吗 |
[14:08] | Dick! Give ’em hell at that next zoning meeting. | 迪克 下次分区会议让他们好看 |
[14:11] | Roger! Did you read the proposal I sent over? | 罗杰 你读我寄去的提案书了吗 |
[14:14] | Looks good. Call my girl, we’ll set something up. | 不错 联系我秘书 我们安排一下 |
[14:16] | Actually, I got a couple hours to kill right now. | 其实 我现在就有几小时 |
[14:18] | Let’s get it done. | 我们搞定了吧 |
[14:19] | Wouldn’t mind takin’ one for the team, would ya? It’s business. | 不介意为大家牺牲一把吧 这是生意 |
[14:23] | Well, if it’s business. | 如果是生意的话 |
[14:24] | Good. We’ll pick your ball up for ya. | 好 我们替你去取球 |
[14:27] | Shouldn’t be hard to spot. | 应该不难找 |
[14:27] | It’s the one in the middle of the fairway | 就落在球道上 |
[14:29] | about a hundred yards from the pin. | 离目标一百码呢 |
[14:33] | Yeah. Big Roger. | 好啊 大罗杰 |
[14:36] | How you been, man? | 你好吗 |
[14:37] | – Good. – Nice to see you again. | -很好 -很高兴再见到你 |
[14:51] | So, I– I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想说句谢谢 |
[14:54] | Just not being a pathetic, | 别在我身边 |
[14:55] | howling mess near me is thanks enough. | 哭哭啼啼地扮可怜就算谢我了 |
[14:59] | Look, I-I have 363 days left in here, | 我在这里还剩363天 |
[15:02] | and I’m not gonna make it unless I have some help. | 如果没人帮忙 我是撑不住的 |
[15:04] | So I was thinking, um, | 我在想 |
[15:06] | you help me on the inside, and I can help you on the outside. | 你在里面帮我 我去了外面帮你 |
[15:09] | Get you whatever you want. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[15:12] | I’ll give it some thought. | 我会考虑的 |
[15:21] | Looks like everything worked out like you said. | 看来一切都如你所料 |
[15:24] | Looks like. | 看来是的 |
[15:27] | Pass along my thanks to the boys. | 替我谢谢小的们 |
[15:31] | That was impressive, Menthol. | 你们的表现不俗 曼索 |
[15:33] | I mean, I really believed you were gonna bugger that guy. | 我真以为你们要鸡奸了那家伙 |
[15:36] | You got some real acting chops. | 你的演技不错 |
[15:39] | It’s all about being alive in the moment. | 关键是要把握当下 |
[15:50] | Hi there. Get you something? | 你好 需要什么吗 |
[15:52] | Yes, please. You got any of those little bottles of cognac? | 是的 你有那种小瓶白兰地吗 |
[15:55] | How many would you like? | 你要几个 |
[15:57] | Say ten. | 十个吧 |
[16:01] | Member number 4947. | 会员号4947号 |
[16:03] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:11] | You know, I have experience | 我对你现在的遭遇 |
[16:13] | with what you’re going through right now. | 有些经验 |
[16:15] | My brother, he was murdered. | 我弟弟被杀了 |
[16:18] | Did a bomb rip him to shreds? | 他也被炸掉炸成了碎片吗 |
[16:21] | Were there pieces of him on your windshield? | 你的挡风玻璃上还有他的残渣吗 |
[16:24] | He was stabbed in the neck with a shiv. | 他被人用监狱刀捅了脖子 |
[16:27] | Smartass. | 自作聪明 |
[16:29] | So let’s talk about what you do know. | 我们谈谈你知道的情况吧 |
[16:32] | Did he have any enemies that you know about? | 你知道他有什么敌人吗 |
[16:34] | – No. – Any debts? | -没有 -负债呢 |
[16:36] | Don’t all adults? | 大人不都有吗 |
[16:38] | Don’t you? | 你没有吗 |
[16:43] | Give me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[16:47] | – You needed me right now? – The mayor’s on the phone. | -你现在就得找我吗 -镇长来电 |
[16:50] | – He can stay on the phone. – He thinks we’re spread too thin. | -让他等着 -他觉得我们人手不够 |
[16:53] | He wants you to ask the FBI for help. | 他要你向联调局求助 |
[16:55] | You tell the mayor to suck a dick. | 你叫镇长去吸屌 |
[16:57] | So you’ll call him back? | 就说你再打给他吗 |
[16:59] | It’s been three days. Three! | 这才三天 三天 |
[17:02] | People are dead, and he’s worried about pickpockets and graffiti. | 都死人了 他还担心小偷和涂鸦 |
[17:05] | So what do you want me to actually say to him? | 那我要跟他说什么呢 |
[17:07] | You tell him that he interrupted me | 告诉他 他在我正要 |
[17:08] | right when I was about to get a key witness to open up to me. | 让一位关键目击者对我开口时打断了我 |
[17:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:13] | No. | 不是 |
[17:14] | Kids hate me. | 孩子都讨厌我 |
[17:15] | I think it’s the uniform. | 可能是警服的问题 |
[17:20] | Wha–? | 什么… |
[17:21] | That little shit. | 那小混蛋 |
[17:27] | Were we ever that young? | 我们那么年轻过吗 |
[17:29] | Speak for yourself. I’m down here every weekend, | 那是你 我可是没周都来 |
[17:31] | raisin’ roofs, makin’ mirth, honky-tonkin’. | 掀翻屋顶 跟人玩乐 闹得发狂 |
[17:35] | Heavy on the honky. | 尤其是发狂 |
[17:41] | Listen to this tweet from the pizza delivery guy. | 听听这条送披萨的那人发的推特 |
[17:44] | “Can Neptune law enforcement solve the bombing case? | 海王星镇执法部门能侦破爆炸披萨案吗 |
[17:47] | Will Chief Langdon be another | 还是兰登局长也将 |
[17:48] | in a chain of clowns and scoundrels? | 出丑 名声扫地 |
[17:51] | Remember Mars 1? Fail. | 记得马尔斯1.0吗 失职 |
[17:53] | Lamb? Corrupt. Dumb. | 兰博 腐败 蠢货 |
[17:55] | Mars 2? Evidence tampering. | 马尔斯2.0 证据篡改 |
[17:57] | Lamb 2? Corrupt. Dumber. | 兰博2.0 腐败 更蠢 |
[18:00] | #SeaSpriteBombing.” | #海仙子爆炸案 |
[18:02] | A pizza guy said that? | 一个披萨哥说的 |
[18:03] | About me? | 那么说我 |
[18:06] | Let’s pay him a visit. | 我们去见见他 |
[18:07] | See if he calls you a clown to your face. | 看他敢不敢当面说你出丑 |
[18:09] | I’m an old guy with a cane, Veronica. | 我是个拄拐杖的老头 维罗妮卡 |
[18:11] | He very well might. | 他很可能这么说 |
[18:14] | Hello, Mars family. | 你们好 马尔斯一家 |
[18:18] | Ohh, you two are legends in this town. | 你们在这镇上是传奇 |
[18:20] | Thanks for talking to us. | 谢谢你愿跟我们谈 |
[18:22] | Yeah, sure. I mean, I was curious | 当然 我觉得好奇 |
[18:24] | as to why you wanted to talk to me about the Sea Sprite bombing. | 你们为什么想找我谈海仙子爆炸案的事 |
[18:27] | Well, these people all died in the explosion. | 这些人都死在了爆炸案中 |
[18:30] | With the exception of this guy, the motel owner, | 除了此人 旅馆店主 |
[18:33] | everyone else was in your bar the night before the bombing. | 其他人在爆炸前一晚都来过你的酒吧 |
[18:35] | Remember any of ’em? | 记得他们吗 |
[18:39] | This piss wizard. | 这个混蛋 |
[18:42] | Yep. I had to 86 him. | 对 我禁了他 |
[18:45] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[18:46] | He was forcing a passed-out female’s head down into his lap. | 他把一个醉昏过去的女人的脑袋按在了他腿上 |
[18:51] | And that’s why you punched him? | 所以你就揍了他 |
[18:55] | No. | 不是 |
[18:56] | I punched him because I couldn’t find my Uzi. | 我揍他是因为我找不到我的机关枪了 |
[19:08] | Gross. Oh, Pony. What did you get into? | 恶心 小马 你吃了什么 |
[19:11] | I made paella. | 我做了肉菜饭 |
[19:13] | And I basically used every pan we own, so…. | 我用了几乎我们所有的锅 |
[19:16] | you’re welcome, and I’m sorry. | 不客气哦 抱歉 |
[19:19] | Smells good. | 好香 |
[19:21] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:26] | So that guy Clyde, Big Dick’s new bestie? | 那个克莱德 大迪克的新死党 |
[19:28] | – Yeah? – He used to rob banks. | -怎么 -他是银行抢劫犯 |
[19:32] | You know, Big Dick’s all sort of hard about that. | 大迪克听说的 |
[19:34] | I guess that, uh, they shared a cell in Chino. | 他们好像在奇诺是狱友 |
[19:37] | Two Chino alums, now community leaders. | 两个奇诺狱友 现在成了社区领袖 |
[19:40] | – This town is the worst. – No argument there. | -这个小镇最糟了 -我不反对 |
[19:45] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[19:47] | Do what? | 怎么了 |
[19:48] | Go along to get along. | 顺着我 好让气氛融洽 |
[19:51] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[19:53] | Because disagreeing with you doesn’t end well, either. | 因为反对你的结果也不太好 |
[19:56] | Agree with me or don’t agree with me, | 顺着我 反对我 |
[19:58] | just… say you’re indifferent, | 别一副无所谓的样子 |
[20:00] | but don’t act like you’re the number two at the Politburo. | 好像你是政治局的老二 |
[20:06] | Well, you’re really shrinkin’ my safe space here, Veronica. | 你真的缩小了我的安全空间 维罗妮卡 |
[20:09] | Fine. What do I think about our hometown? | 好吧 我怎么看我们的家乡 |
[20:11] | After summering in Fallujah, | 在费卢杰度过夏天后 |
[20:13] | Neptune, with its perfect weather | 海王星镇气候宜人 |
[20:15] | and endless supply of head-high waves, ranks, | 非常适合冲浪 所以能 |
[20:18] | you know, above it. | 排在它之上 |
[20:21] | But I know where you’re coming from, and I want to be supportive. | 但我清楚你的意思 我想表示支持 |
[20:25] | That. | 那个 |
[20:27] | That right there. That’s the person I don’t know. | 就那个 那是我不熟悉的人 |
[20:30] | The guy trying to be supportive? | 想支持你的人吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah. You’re like a pod person now. | 对 你现在就像僵尸人 |
[20:35] | You asked me to marry you, Logan, and I said no, | 你向我求婚了 洛根 我拒绝了你 |
[20:37] | and it’s like nothing happened. | 然后就好像什么都没发生 |
[20:39] | It had me reeling. | 我为此心烦意乱 |
[20:42] | And you… | 而你就… |
[20:44] | you look like I turned down your offer for a back rub. | 你就像是我拒绝了你给我按摩背部的提议 |
[20:48] | I feel like you asked so you’d get the “No” you knew you’d get, | 就好像你求婚是为了得到你知道会得到的拒绝 |
[20:52] | and now I’m the bad guy. | 现在我就成了坏人 |
[20:54] | Okay, well, what do you want from me, Veronica? | 好吧 那你想要我怎么样 维罗妮卡 |
[20:56] | I don’t know, maybe just to know | 我不知道 或许我想知道 |
[20:59] | that there’s some classic Logan coursing through those veins. | 你身体里还有那个典型的洛根 |
[21:02] | What was I supposed to do when you said no, Veronica? | 你拒绝后我还能怎么办 维罗妮卡 |
[21:05] | Bang a Tri-Delt? | 去上个小丫头吗 |
[21:07] | And what would have been enough? | 怎么样才算够 |
[21:09] | Beat someone to death? Got wasted? | 打死一个人 喝的烂醉 |
[21:13] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么 |
[21:15] | I am angry. | 我是很生气 |
[21:18] | All the time. | 总在生气 |
[21:21] | And all of the work I’m doing with Jane | 我跟简在做的一切努力 |
[21:23] | is aimed at one thing– | 都是为了一个目的 |
[21:26] | keeping my anger from destroying me. | 避免我的愤怒毁掉我 |
[21:33] | You say you want Bruce Banner… | 你说你想要布鲁斯·班纳 |
[21:36] | – but you really want the green guy. – No. | -但你其实想要绿巨人 -不 |
[21:38] | I want Bruce… | 我想要布鲁斯 |
[21:42] | D-Did your therapist put you on meds? | 你的治疗师让你服药了吗 |
[21:46] | – I-It’s fine if she did. – Goddamnit, no. | -如果是也没事 -该死 没有 |
[21:48] | Okay, well, you just feel… | 好吧 你似乎 |
[21:52] | sanded down, Logan minus the Logan. | 被磨平了棱角 不像洛根的洛根 |
[22:03] | Is that classic Logan enough for ya? | 这样够洛根了吗 |
[22:43] | How you doin’ today, champ? | 你今天怎么样 伙计 |
[22:44] | Feel like I should be giving you a gold star | 感觉我该给你朵小红花 |
[22:46] | or a fruit basket or something, | 或是送你个果篮什么的 |
[22:48] | but I gotta go interview the pizza guy. | 但我得去问披萨哥话 |
[22:52] | That’s what you like? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[22:55] | Grilling pizza guys? | 拷问送披萨的吗 |
[22:57] | Me losing control like that? | 我那样失控 |
[23:00] | Punching a hole in the cabinet? | 砸穿柜子 |
[23:02] | I was remembering more of the hair-pulling | 我记得更多的是抓头发 |
[23:05] | and the speaking in tongues. | 和各种俚语 |
[23:09] | Well, at least it was good for you. | 至少你爽到了 |
[23:13] | – Logan. – Listen, I’m gonna take Pony for a walk. | -洛根 -我要带小马去散步 |
[23:15] | I, uh, I left a number for my therapist. | 我留下了我治疗师的号码 |
[23:19] | Maybe you should give her a call. Come on. | 或许你可以打给她 来吧 |
[23:30] | I’ve been in your homes and Mars Investigations I don’t know– | 我去过你们家还有马尔斯侦探社 |
[23:33] | How many times would you guess? | 你们猜多少次了 |
[23:36] | Oh, man. Veronica? | 天呐 维罗妮卡 |
[23:40] | Too many to count. | 数不过来了 |
[23:41] | How come you guys don’t order Cho’s pizza anymore? | 你们怎么不再买周披萨了 |
[23:44] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[23:46] | – Why don’t we? – Carbs. | -为什么啊 -碳水 |
[23:48] | Did you want one? | 你们要吗 |
[23:49] | – No. Thanks. – I’m– I’m good. | -不了 -不用 |
[23:51] | Okay. So… what can I do to help? | 好吧 我能帮什么忙 |
[23:54] | Well, my dad would like | 我爸爸想问你 |
[23:55] | to ask you what you remember at the Sea Sprite, | 关于海仙子的事你还记得什么 |
[23:58] | and I would like to politely | 我想礼貌地 |
[24:01] | ask you to take down that tweet about my dad. | 请你撤掉那条关于我爸的推文 |
[24:04] | After that, who knows where things are gonna go? | 之后 谁知道事情会如何发展呢 |
[24:06] | You, uh, you follow me? | 你关注了我吗 |
[24:09] | A friend forwarded it. | 有个朋友转发给了我 |
[24:12] | Okay, that’s cool. I mean, last week I had… | 好吧 算了 上周我有… |
[24:15] | 47 followers, all Murderheads. | 47个粉丝 都是谋杀迷 |
[24:17] | Now it’s more than 2,000. | 现在都超过2000了 |
[24:19] | So anything I witnessed, it’s all there in the tweets. | 所以我看到的一切都发在推特上了 |
[24:23] | – But since we’re here…? – Yeah, okay. Shoot. | -但既然我们都来了 -好吧 问吧 |
[24:26] | W-Well, first, “Murderheads”? | 首先 “谋杀迷” |
[24:29] | You’ve never heard of us? | 你没听说过我们吗 |
[24:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[24:31] | We’re an online community of justice seekers | 我们是一群网上的正义追求者 |
[24:34] | devoted to solving cold cases. | 致力于侦破悬案 |
[24:35] | – Is that so? – You know what, | -是吗 -知道吗 |
[24:38] | on second thought, I will take that beer. | 我改主意了 我想要瓶啤酒 |
[24:41] | You know, information we found led to the capture… | 我们发现的信息 导致了 |
[24:45] | of the Long Beach Strangler. | 长滩绞杀者的被捕 |
[24:47] | Murderheads. Now it’s ringing a bell. | 谋杀迷 我现在想起来了 |
[24:50] | So you deliver pizzas and solve murders. | 你送披萨 还破谋杀案 |
[24:53] | You left the motel office right as the bomb went off? | 你就刚好在炸弹爆炸前离开了办公室 |
[24:57] | Five seconds prior. | 也就刚出门5秒 |
[24:58] | I walked out, I waved to Matty, and then: boom. | 我走出去 冲麦迪挥了挥手 然后砰 |
[25:02] | Me, I-I caught some shrapnel in the back, but… | 我背后还扎进了弹片 但是 |
[25:04] | how lucky was I? | 我多幸运啊 |
[25:06] | I don’t know, I’d call it a mixed bag. | 我不知道 我觉得好坏参半 |
[25:08] | So the motel owner’s daughter | 那么旅馆店主的女儿 |
[25:09] | would have been looking straight into the office? | 正好能看到办公室里 |
[25:11] | Yeah. She… saw the whole thing, that poor kid. | 是啊 她目睹了一切 小可怜 |
[25:15] | And what happened then? | 后来呢 |
[25:17] | Then I–I woke up in the hospital. | 我就在医院里醒来了 |
[25:19] | I don’t even know how I got there. | 我都不知道自己怎么去的 |
[25:23] | You ever ask the landlord to keep it down? | 你有叫过房东小点声吗 |
[25:26] | Keep– | 小… |
[25:27] | You think I live here? That’d be pretty sad. | 你以为我住这儿吗 那就太悲哀了 |
[25:30] | – But the people in the house– – The house is mine. | -但房子里的人… -房子是我的 |
[25:33] | I move in here in April, I rent the place out to spring breakers. | 我四月份搬进来 把房子租给度春假的 |
[25:36] | I clear 50K in a month. The place sleeps ten. | 一个月能挣五万呢 十点熄灯 |
[25:39] | – Let’s get back to the tweets. So, – Veronica. | -我们继续说推文吧 -维罗妮卡 |
[25:41] | you called my dad a clown or a scoundrel, | 你说我爸是出丑 名声扫地 |
[25:44] | and if I wore gloves, this would be when I peel one off | 如果我戴了手套 我这时就要摘掉一个 |
[25:48] | and smack you across the face. | 给你一巴掌了 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:51] | I’ll take down the tweet. Okay, professional courtesy. | 我会撤掉推文 算是职业礼貌了 |
[25:55] | From one pizza delivery guy to two people who do not do that. | 一个送披萨的 对两个不做那个的人的示好 |
[25:59] | I mean, didn’t he lose an election | 他不是因为篡改证据 |
[26:01] | because of evidence tampering? | 而输了场选举吗 |
[26:04] | That was really a me thing. | 那其实是我 |
[26:05] | And didn’t he go after the wrong guy | 你闺蜜被杀后 |
[26:08] | in your best friend’s murder? | 他不是查错了人吗 |
[26:10] | Go ahead and leave up the tweet, Mr. Epner. | 留着你的推文吧 埃普纳先生 |
[26:13] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间 |
[26:15] | Do you think they’ll ever figure out who murdered Lilly Kane? | 你觉得他们会查明莉莉·凯恩是谁杀的吗 |
[26:34] | Should I have called ahead and made an appointment? | 我应该提前打来 做个预约吗 |
[26:37] | No. We take walk-ins. | 不 我们接受临时上门的 |
[26:39] | Sit. | 坐 |
[26:41] | Can I get you anything? Air? Tap water? | 需要什么吗 空气 自来水 |
[26:45] | Um, I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:49] | What can I do for you? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[26:51] | Well, um… | 嗯 |
[26:52] | that, uh, little shit friend of your boyfriend, | 你男友的那个烂人朋友 |
[26:56] | when he said you’re a detective, | 他说你是个侦探 |
[26:57] | I remembered an article that I read. | 我记起了我读过的一篇文章 |
[27:00] | They did a feature on you in Vanity Fair, right? | 《名利场》给你做了篇专访 是吧 |
[27:04] | Eight column inches. | 八页呢 |
[27:07] | As you can see, it set me up for life. | 你也看到了 我就此飞黄腾达 |
[27:13] | Just blurt it out. I’ve heard it all. | 说吧 我什么都听过 |
[27:15] | Okay. All right. Um…yes. | 好吧 好…好 |
[27:19] | I was seeing a woman, living with her, actually, | 我之前约会了个女人 跟她同居 |
[27:24] | uh, when I was arrested. | 然后我就被捕了 |
[27:26] | And we lost touch when I was away. | 我入狱期间 我们断了联系 |
[27:30] | I haven’t seen her or spoken to her since. | 此后就没再见过她 跟她通过话 |
[27:34] | I was hoping you could help me find her. | 我希望你能帮我找到她 |
[27:37] | I-I just want to know that she’s okay. | 我只想知道她还好 |
[27:40] | And… say some things that were left unsaid. | 说出一些没说出口的话 |
[27:47] | Her name is Ichiko Doi, | 她叫伊知子·多伊 |
[27:49] | and I have her last known address. | 我还知道她的最后地址 |
[27:51] | – Mr. Pickett– – Clyde, please. | -皮克特先生 -叫我克莱德吧 |
[27:54] | Clyde. | 克莱德 |
[27:56] | You’re asking me to find a woman who, it seems to me, | 你要我找一个 在我看来 |
[27:59] | has made a choice to not include you in her life. | 决定不让你进入她生活的女人 |
[28:08] | You know what? I get it. | 知道吗 我理解 |
[28:15] | Seemed like a good idea at two o’clock in the morning, but… | 凌晨两点时感觉是个好主意 但是 |
[28:22] | I appreciate your directness. | 多谢你的直接 |
[28:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:27] | Most people don’t. | 大部分人不喜欢这样 |
[28:40] | – Congressman. – Mr. Mars. | -议员先生 -马尔斯先生 |
[28:42] | Thank you for meeting us. There was really no need. | 谢谢你来见我们 没必要的 |
[28:44] | Truth is, I’m hopin’ to grab a minute with the coroner. | 其实 我想跟验尸官谈谈 |
[28:46] | We go way back, and he might help us with some of the forensics. | 我们交情很深 他或许能透露点鉴证报告 |
[28:50] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[29:07] | Did you get to see your fiancée’s family? | 你见到你未婚妻家人了吗 |
[29:10] | – They were here? – Earlier. | -他们来了吗 -早些时候 |
[29:13] | To identify the body. They were waiting to see you. | 来指认尸体 他们等着见你呢 |
[29:16] | Maybe they went to get coffee. | 他们可能去找咖啡了 |
[29:20] | – You’re not smarter than us! – I don’t even know | -你并不比我们从没 -我都不知道 |
[29:22] | – what you’re talkin’ about. – Yes, you do! | -你们在说什么 -你知道 |
[29:23] | – Just get out. Get out of here! – Everybody calm down! | -走开吧 快走开 -大家冷静下来 |
[29:26] | – Look. It was hers. That makes it ours. – That’s ridiculous. | -那是她的 所以属于我们 -真荒唐 |
[29:29] | – There was no wedding. Besides– – You’re Alex, right? | -根本没办婚礼 再说 -你是亚历克斯吧 |
[29:31] | – Yeah. – I’m Tawny’s mom. | -对 -我是唐妮的妈妈 |
[29:32] | Maybe you can tell me why her engagement ring | 或许你可以告诉我她的订婚戒指 |
[29:34] | wasn’t in with her personal effects. | 怎么没在她的私人物品里 |
[29:37] | – It wasn’t? – “It wasn’t?” | -没在吗 -装什么 |
[29:39] | No, it wasn’t, ’cause you stole it, shithead! | 就是没在 因为被你偷了 混蛋 |
[29:41] | No, I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[29:42] | The ring is a family heirloom. My brother didn’t take it. | 那戒指是传家宝 我弟弟没拿 |
[29:44] | But when it’s located, it belongs to us. | 但等它被找到 也是我们的 |
[29:46] | Not according to American law. | 美国法律可不是这么说的 |
[29:48] | Once he gave it to my Tawny, | 他给了我家唐妮 |
[29:50] | here in America, it became hers. | 在美国 那就是她的了 |
[29:53] | Alright, whaddya say we all go to our own corners– | 行了 咱们都退一步 |
[29:55] | Hey, whaddya say you mind our own business, huh?! | 你别多管闲事好不好 |
[29:57] | You see, Alex? | 看到了吗 亚历克斯 |
[29:58] | This is the family that you were going to marry into. | 这就是你原打算结亲的家庭 |
[30:01] | – Trash. – What’d you call us?! | -垃圾 -你说我们什么 |
[30:03] | – Traaaaash. – I oughta– | -垃圾 -我真该 |
[30:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[30:07] | I will arrest the next person who moves. | 下一个动的人会被我逮捕 |
[30:09] | – Well, I wanna report– – Shut up. | -我要举报 -闭嘴 |
[30:12] | Please escort the Carr family to their vehicle. | 护送卡尔一家上车去 |
[30:15] | And make sure they leave the parking lot, please. | 请确保他们离开停车场 |
[30:20] | Eyeball me again. | 你再瞪我试试 |
[30:23] | – Thank you. – Yeah, just– Keith? | -谢谢 -别…基斯 |
[30:26] | You go too. | 你也走 |
[30:27] | Yeah, well, God knows what you were up to here. Come on. | 天知道你打的什么主意 快走 |
[30:34] | – I told you– – I didn’t take the ring. | -我说了 -我没拿戒指 |
[30:37] | – Whatcha got? – I don’t think I’ll be able | -怎么样 -我恐怕不能去 |
[30:39] | to meet you at the girl’s house. | 那姑娘家跟你碰头了 |
[30:42] | How did things go at the morgue? | 停尸房的情况如何 |
[30:44] | Badly. Police chief showed up, | 很不好 局长来了 |
[30:46] | and you know how she feels about private investigators. | 你知道她对私家侦探的看法 |
[30:49] | Ohh, cuss-balls. | 该死 |
[30:50] | – Hey, Veronica? – Yeah? | -维罗妮卡 -怎么 |
[30:52] | I heard from Inga that | 我听尹佳说 |
[30:53] | Matty slipped out of her interview with the police chief, | 麦迪接受局长问话时溜走了 |
[30:55] | and they haven’t been able to bring her in to talk to her since. | 此后他们还尚未来得及找她来问话 |
[30:58] | Sounds like she’s slippery. | 她似乎挺狡猾 |
[31:00] | Yeah. You told me that already. | 是啊 你已经说了 |
[31:02] | You’re losin’ it, old man. | 你不行了 老头子 |
[31:04] | Besides, I think I can handle a 16-year-old girl. | 再说 我应付得了16岁的姑娘 |
[31:08] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[31:09] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[31:27] | Helen, is your phone charged? | 海伦 你的手机充电了吗 |
[31:30] | Helen. Is your phone charged? | 海伦 你的手机充电了吗 |
[31:33] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[31:36] | Troy, I said no chips. | 特洛伊 我说不许吃薯片了 |
[31:39] | Dad lets me have chips, so… | 爸爸让我吃薯片 |
[31:41] | I’m saying no chips. | 我说不许吃 |
[31:42] | Yeah, but he’s Dad, and you’re Renee. | 对 但他是爸爸 你是蕾妮 |
[31:48] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:49] | Shut up, Troy. | 闭嘴 特洛伊 |
[31:51] | Hey, um, Renee, is Matty coming down, or…? | 蕾妮 麦迪还下来吗 |
[31:54] | She said she was changing. | 她说她在换衣服的 |
[31:55] | You two, out in the car. | 你俩 去上车 |
[31:57] | – Can I bring my scooter? – Fine. Put it in the trunk. | -我可以拿上小轮摩托吗 -行 放后备箱 |
[32:01] | Matty! | 麦迪 |
[32:04] | Mat-ty! The private investigator’s waiting. | 麦迪 私家侦探在等你 |
[32:10] | I don’t see her up there. I don’t know where she’s gone. | 她不在楼上 我不知道她去哪了 |
[32:13] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[32:14] | – Renee! – What. | -蕾妮 -怎么了 |
[32:17] | My scooter’s gone, and so is my helmet. | 我的小轮摩托和头盔都不见了 |
[32:23] | I’ll just show myself out. Thanks. | 我自己走吧 谢谢 |
[32:55] | What? | 什么 |
[32:59] | Oh, you are good. | 你真厉害 |
[33:10] | Wait. You’re not moving anymore. | 等等 你不动了 |
[33:16] | There you are. | 你在这里呢 |
[33:35] | What the cuss? | 搞什么 |
[34:04] | All right. Veronica, where would you be heading? | 好吧 维罗妮卡 换你会去哪 |
[35:18] | Matty? I just wanna talk. | 麦迪 我只想谈谈 |
[35:27] | Matty? | 麦迪 |
[35:43] | Well played. | 聪明 |
[36:20] | No. | 不 |
[37:06] | …San Antonio lost to Phoenix at home, | 圣安东尼奥在家乡输给了凤凰城 |
[37:10] | the over on Boston and San Antonio, and the under on Phoenix. | 波士顿和圣安东尼奥压高 凤凰城压低 |
[37:13] | Yeah. Don’t press your luck. | 嗯 别得寸进尺 |
[37:16] | – Bye. – Are you the boss here? | -再见 -你是这里的老板吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:21] | I’m the boss. | 我是老板 |
[37:23] | And… who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:25] | I need to talk to the guy who stocked the snack machine | 我需要找上周给海仙子的零食机 |
[37:28] | at the Sea Sprite last week. | 补货的人谈谈 |
[37:31] | I heard the owner’s dead. | 我听说店主死了 |
[37:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:36] | The new owner. | 新店主 |
[37:39] | It was my dad’s place. | 那是我爸的旅馆 |
[37:41] | Condolences. | 深表哀悼 |
[37:44] | Alright, well, when you reopen… | 好吧 等你们再开业 |
[37:47] | we’re gonna get you a new machine. | 我们会给你们送台新机器 |
[37:49] | But we are gonna charge you for the one we lost. | 但我们要为损失的那台收你们的钱 |
[37:52] | Y-You won’t be putting a machine in when we reopen, | 你别想等我们重开时安新机器了 |
[37:55] | and you won’t be charging us for a new one. | 也别想让我们出钱买台新的 |
[37:58] | Alright, kid. We’ll see. | 好吧 孩子 走着瞧 |
[38:01] | You know what, I’ll drop in when I see you’re open again, | 知道吗 等你们再开张时我再过去 |
[38:04] | we’ll talk about it then. | 我们到时谈 |
[38:05] | Now go. Don’t touch anything. | 走开吧 什么都别碰 |
[38:09] | Whoever filled in for our normal guy put gum in the machine. | 替平时那人去补货的人 在机器里放了口香糖 |
[38:13] | We don’t do gum. | 我们不卖口香糖 |
[38:17] | We’re a motel? | 我们是旅馆啊 |
[38:19] | Well, your dad’s dead, | 你爸爸死了 |
[38:21] | and you come down here to bitch about gum in the machine. | 你却跑来抱怨机器里有口香糖 |
[38:26] | Last warning: Go. | 最后警告 滚 |
[38:30] | He had a mole right here– | 他这里有颗痣 |
[38:33] | Oh, that does it. | 行了 |
[38:35] | I’m gonna whip your ass | 我要抽你屁股 |
[38:36] | the way someone shoulda a long time ago! | 早有人该这么教育教育你了 |
[38:59] | I’m– I’m looking for who– | 我在找… |
[39:02] | You! Mole man. | 你 长痣的[内鬼] |
[39:04] | What did you call me? | 你喊我什么 |
[39:05] | Jesus H. Christ! | 老天爷 |
[39:07] | Grab that little bitch! | 抓住那小贱人 |
[39:10] | – Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! – Get her now! | -快追 -快抓到她 |
[39:15] | – Come on! – Help! | -快走 -救命 |
[39:21] | Come on! | 快 |
[39:22] | – I’ve been lookin’ for you. – Great, you found me. Now go! | -我正找你呢 -好啊 你找到我了 快走 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:38] | Hey, Liam. Long time. | 连姆 好久不见 |
[39:41] | Back away from the car, would ya? | 离我的车远点 好吗 |
[39:45] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[39:47] | Go. Go. Move! Move! Move! | 闪开吧 |
[39:51] | God damn, I hate that girl. | 该死 我恨那丫头 |
[39:53] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[40:03] | – I’m just up here and– – To the left. | -我就在这里 -左转 |
[40:05] | Yeah, I know. You led me on a wild goose chase, remember? | 我知道 你让我白追了一场 记得吗 |
[40:13] | So, um, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[40:15] | Do you have any idea how dangerous those people are | 你知道你招惹的那些人 |
[40:17] | that you were messing with? | 有多危险吗 |
[40:19] | – No. – Alpha-Jolly Amusements | -不 -阿尔法欢乐娱乐 |
[40:22] | is owned by Liam Fitzpatrick, | 是连姆·菲茨帕特里克开的 |
[40:23] | leader of the Fitzpatrick family. | 他是菲茨帕特里克家族的头儿 |
[40:26] | There’s 14 kids. 13 criminals. | 14个孩子 13个是罪犯 |
[40:29] | One priest. | 一个是牧师 |
[40:30] | Those guys chasing me were not all related. | 那些追我的人可不都是亲戚 |
[40:33] | Most of their employees are guys they served time with. | 他们大部分员工都是他们的狱友 |
[40:36] | There is no telling | 都不知道 |
[40:37] | how many operations are planned out of that place, | 那地方策划了多少犯罪行动 |
[40:39] | which is why you should not be wandering around in there. | 所以你真不该去那里 |
[40:43] | So why were you? | 你为什么去 |
[40:44] | You think one of them had something to do with the bomb? | 你觉得他们中有人跟爆炸案有关吗 |
[40:46] | I need to get home. Thanks for the ride. | 我得回家了 谢谢你送我 |
[40:48] | So that was the plan, just go in there and rattle their cages, | 你就这么打算的吗 冲进去 让他们紧张 |
[40:50] | see what happens? | 看看有什么结果 |
[40:52] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[40:53] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[40:57] | Sit at home? Grieve? | 坐在家里哭吗 |
[40:59] | You could tell the police your theory. | 你可以把你的看法告诉警方 |
[41:02] | You could tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[41:05] | Yeah. Right. | 得了 |
[41:08] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[41:10] | Daniel Maloof, the congressman. | 丹尼尔·马鲁夫 那个议员 |
[41:13] | His little brother was in my dad’s face, | 他弟弟当时在跟我爸理论 |
[41:16] | demanding a refund when he was trying to check out early. | 他想提前退房 要求退款 |
[41:19] | If not for him, | 如果不是他 |
[41:20] | we might have been eating our pizza in Dad’s room. | 我们就在爸爸房里吃披萨了 |
[41:24] | He’d still be alive. | 他就还活着 |
[41:26] | But no, the rich kid had to get his deposit | 但不 那有钱小孩非要拿回定金 |
[41:28] | so that he could go stay at the Neptune Grand. | 好去海王星大酒店住 |
[41:32] | What’s your theory, Matty? | 你怎么想的 麦迪 |
[41:35] | Thanks for the rescue. | 谢谢你救我 |
[41:40] | You get one of those. | 我只救你一次 |
[41:48] | I knew that nothing I could say | 我知道我说什么 |
[41:49] | was going to keep Matty away from the case. | 都不可能阻拦麦迪查案 |
[41:52] | I was starting to get a clearer picture of her life. | 我开始能更加看清她的生活了 |
[41:55] | Parents split up, then a murder, | 父母离婚 然后发生凶案 |
[41:57] | followed by the agony of not knowing where to focus her rage. | 之后是愤怒无处发泄的痛苦 |
[42:01] | I know the sort of person who emerges on the other side. | 我知道最终撑过来的人会变成什么样 |
[42:04] | I thought if I could solve the case quickly enough, | 我以为如果我能快点破案 |
[42:07] | she might not have time to set and harden. | 她就不会有时间变得冷漠 |
[42:14] | Once a girl sets and hardens, | 一旦一个女孩变冷漠了 |
[42:15] | her life becomes a series of apologies. | 她的人生就变成了一系列的道歉 |
[42:18] | You’re right. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉了 |
[42:20] | I’m the asshole. | 是我混蛋 |
[42:25] | Dude, you gotta use the pilot as your buddy. | 哥们 你得用飞行员做搭档 |
[42:27] | I am a military officer. | 我可是军官 |
[42:28] | I should be able to get past these cult weirdos. | 我应该能通过这群邪教怪胎 |
[42:30] | Seriously. | 真是的 |
[42:33] | It’s your special lady friend. | 是你的特别女性朋友 |
[42:35] | – Hello? – Hey, just so you know– | -喂 -告诉你 |
[42:37] | Look, I know there’s something screwy in me. | 听着 我知道我有点不对劲 |
[42:40] | I turned down your proposal, which was incredibly romantic, | 我拒绝了你非常浪漫的求婚 |
[42:44] | and I get mad because your reaction is too, I don’t know, | 而我又气你的反应太… |
[42:48] | blasé. | 漠然 |
[42:50] | I’m at Dick’s suite playin’ Far Cry. | 我在迪克家玩《孤岛惊魂》呢 |
[42:53] | I hope that’s a video game. | 希望那是电子游戏 |
[42:54] | All right, well, we’ll just talk when you get home. | 好吧 那等你回家我们再聊吧 |
[42:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:59] | Yeah. I love you. | 嗯 我爱你 |
[43:00] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:02] | Wait. You’re at the Neptune Grand? | 等等 你在海王星大酒店吗 |
[43:04] | Now that everything is | 既然我们之间 |
[43:05] | instantly and completely fine between us… | 一切都突然和睦了 |
[43:08] | feel like doing me a favor? | 想帮我个忙吗 |
[43:10] | Aw, suck it! | 吃瘪吧 |
[43:12] | Anything. | 绝对行 |
[43:22] | Excuse me. Hello. | 打扰 你们好 |
[43:24] | You must be Logan, here for the check. | 你是洛根吧 来拿支票的 |
[43:26] | Come on, come in. Pour yourself a drink if you’d like one. | 请进 自己倒杯酒 |
[43:29] | Uh, thanks, I’m good. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[43:30] | I’m having a little bit of trouble locating my checkbook. | 我找不到我的支票簿了 |
[43:32] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[43:34] | Hey, Alex? Can you help look for my checkbook in the bedroom? | 亚历克斯 你可以在卧室找找我的支票簿吗 |
[43:40] | Dinner’s here. | 晚餐来了 |
[43:44] | Would you mind looking on the dresser in that room? | 你可以去那房间的梳妆台里看看吗 |
[43:47] | Can I get you anything else? | 您还需要别的什么吗 |
[43:49] | Yeah. I’d like my three fingers back. | 嗯 我想要回我的三根手指 |
[43:53] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[43:58] | You need to cut this shit out, Alex. | 你别闹了 亚历克斯 |
[44:01] | Don’t start playing Dad. You’re not Dad. | 别扮老爸 你不是老爸 |
[44:03] | Why don’t you give me, like, I don’t know, a week to mourn? | 你能不能给我一周时间哀悼 |
[44:07] | Mourn all you want, just don’t be a prick about it. | 随你怎么哀悼 但别犯浑 |
[44:10] | Nice room, Congressman. | 房间不错 议员先生 |
[44:14] | Where’s the ring, Maloof? | 戒指呢 马鲁夫 |
[44:15] | The hell? I already told you, we don’t have the ring. | 搞什么 我说了 戒指不在我们这儿 |
[44:18] | Now get out of our room. | 快滚出去 |
[44:20] | We’re gonna a call security, man. | 我们要叫保安了 |
[44:21] | It’s in here somewhere. | 就在这里 |
[44:24] | Get out of our room! | 快出去 |
[44:25] | Where is it?! | 在哪 |
[44:37] | Sorry. I had to make some assumptions | 抱歉 不得不定夺了一下 |
[44:39] | about who the good guys were. | 究竟谁是好人 |
[44:41] | Didn’t you just screw the pooch. | 你惹麻烦了 |
[44:42] | Whoever you are…. | 不管你是谁 |
[44:44] | we’re gonna make you bleed. | 我们要让你流血 |
[44:46] | Oh, good. I guessed right. | 好吧 差不多 |
[44:47] | Well, enough talkin’ about it. | 别废话了 |
[44:50] | Words into action, fellas. | 拿出行动来吧 伙计们 |
[45:16] | Oh, please don’t. | 请不要 |
[45:36] | It wasn’t in there. | 不在那里 |
[45:38] | – I’m sorry. What? – The checkbook. | -抱歉 什么 -支票簿 |
[45:43] | Think you could give me a credit card? | 可以给我信用卡吗 |
[45:47] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[45:52] | What’s with the drop-in? I could have been having sex. | 怎么突然跑来 我或许在做爱呢 |
[45:54] | You’re not married. | 你又没结婚 |
[45:56] | Have you been watchin’ the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[45:58] | People downstairs asked me not to. | 楼下的人叫我别看 |
[46:00] | I don’t know if it was the screaming | 不知道他们受不了的是 |
[46:02] | or the profanity they couldn’t get used to. | 尖叫还是粗话 |
[46:04] | Things just got more interesting on our case, | 我们的案子变得更有趣了 |
[46:06] | and not in the best way. | 还不是好的那种 |
[46:07] | Sweet. | 好啊 |
[46:09] | Wait till you see who pops up on Drew Process. | 等你看看谁出现在了《德鲁过程》上吧 |
[46:13] | You watch murder porn too? I knew it. | 你也看谋杀色情片吗 我就知道 |
[46:17] | This week’s story: “Spring Break, Spring Slaughter.” | 本周故事 《春假 春季屠杀》 |
[46:22] | So you’re saying Representative Maloof, | 你是说 马鲁夫议员 |
[46:24] | progressive darling, until recently a man | 进步派金童 而且最近 |
[46:26] | who name was being floated as a senatorial candidate, | 还成为了参议员候选人热门 |
[46:30] | tried to murder his younger brother’s fiancée. | 企图谋杀他弟弟的未婚妻吗 |
[46:32] | Is that correct? | 是吗 |
[46:33] | I’m saying Congressman Maloof did murder his brother’s fiancée. | 我认为马鲁夫议员就是杀了他弟弟的未婚妻 |
[46:38] | His brother was standing right next to her. | 他弟弟当时就在她身边呢 |
[46:40] | Are you saying he wanted to kill his brother as well? | 难道他还想连他弟弟一起杀吗 |
[46:43] | No. The bomb was in the makeup bag, | 不 炸弹是在化妆包里 |
[46:47] | which showed up unexpectedly and at the last minute. | 是意外地在最后时刻被拿了过去 |
[46:50] | It was supposed to go off in the room | 本该是在房间里爆炸的 |
[46:52] | where all the college girls were staying. | 那些大学女生住的地方 |
[46:55] | This is really a provocative claim. | 这是非常有刺激性的言论 |
[46:57] | I assume you have something to back it up? | 你应该有所依据吧 |
[47:00] | Well, I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[47:01] | And I know for a fact that the Maloof family | 我还知道 马鲁夫家 |
[47:04] | tried to pay Tawny Carr | 企图付钱给唐妮·卡尔 |
[47:05] | to end her engagement to Alex Maloof. | 让她离开亚历克斯·马鲁夫 |
[47:09] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[47:12] | USNN is rerunning this interview every 30 minutes. | USNN每30分钟就播一次这段采访 |
[47:16] | Tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day. | 明天要有趣了 |
[47:19] | …trying to murder his younger brother’s fiancée? | …企图谋杀他弟弟的未婚妻 |
[47:22] | I’m saying Congressman Maloof did… | 我认为马鲁夫议员就是… |
[47:27] | English. | 说英语 |
[47:28] | Think the boss wants us to kill a congress– | 你觉得老大会希望我们杀个议员… |
[47:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:31] | No. The bomb was in the makeup bag… | 不 炸弹是在化妆包里 |
[47:34] | What do we do about King Pargusky? | 那金·佩古斯基怎么办 |
[47:36] | …at the last minute. | …拿了过去 |
[47:37] | It was supposed to go off in the room | 本该是在房间里爆炸的 |
[47:40] | where all the college girls were staying… | 那些大学女生住的地方 |
[47:47] | Guess one of us | 看来我们中得有一个 |
[47:48] | is gonna need to follow pizza guy on Twitter. | 在推特上关注披萨哥了 |
[47:51] | That’d be you. | 你吧 |
[47:52] | You don’t really think the Middle Eastern JFK | 你不会真觉得中东肯尼迪 |
[47:54] | decides to murder his brother’s fiancée with a bomb. | 决定拿炸弹杀死他弟弟的未婚妻吧 |
[47:57] | Then hires, arguably, | 然后还雇佣 或许可以说 |
[47:59] | the best father-daughter private detectives | 是整个大巴伯亚郡最好的 |
[48:01] | in all of greater Balboa County, | 父女私家侦探 |
[48:02] | to do what, not find out he did it? | 来不查出是他干的吗 |
[48:04] | – Come on. Makes no sense. – No. | -得了 毫无道理 -是啊 |
[48:07] | But there’s something about him that’s off. | 但他的确有点不对劲的地方 |
[48:09] | He’s being cagey. | 他在隐瞒什么 |
[48:14] | Hey, gang. | 你们好啊 |
[48:15] | Logan, oh, my God. | 洛根 天呐 |
[48:17] | Don’t worry. I got the check. | 别担心 我拿到支票了 |
[48:22] | I didn’t want you to murder him for it. | 我并不希望你为此杀了他的 |
[48:26] | – Logan, whose blood is that? – Some hillbilly’s. | -洛根 那是谁的血 -几个乡巴佬的 |
[48:29] | So guess what. We’re kinda like co-workers now. | 猜怎么 我们现在算是同事了 |
[48:32] | I just accepted a job as the head of Congressman Maloof’s | 我刚答应了做马鲁夫议员的 |
[48:36] | one-man security detail. | 一人安保队的队长 |
[48:42] | What? | 怎么了 |