时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where’s the ring, raghead?! | 戒指呢 头巾男 |
[00:04] | – I don’t know! – Liar! | -我不知道 -撒谎 |
[00:07] | Abu Ghraaaah! | 阿布格莱布 |
[00:11] | Kill those two guys back there. I never want to see them again. | 杀了刚刚那俩人 我再不想见到他们了 |
[00:13] | This is from the congressman. | 这是为了议员 |
[00:17] | Big Dick Casablancas and Clyde Pickett | 大迪克·卡萨布兰卡斯和克莱德·皮克特 |
[00:20] | are responsible for the bombings. | 是他们安了炸弹 |
[00:23] | They are killing Neptune | 让海王星镇 |
[00:25] | as a spring break destination city! | 失去春假目的地的魅力 |
[00:27] | – I’m makin’ it a bigger thing?! – Clyde, no one believes him! | -是我在搞大吗 -克莱德 根本没人相信他 |
[00:30] | He’s the pizza boy who cried wolf. | 他就是个喊狼来了的披萨哥 |
[00:32] | Duck! | #猎鸭子 |
[00:34] | There’s something digging into my back. | 我躺在了什么东西上 |
[00:37] | I need help from someone with | 我需要有 |
[00:39] | top secret government clearance | 顶级秘密政府权限的人帮忙 |
[00:41] | in finding the person | 找到在 |
[00:43] | who is blackmailing Daniel Maloof. | 通过匿名加密电邮勒索丹尼尔·马鲁夫的人 |
[00:45] | You don’t seem to care about all those people | 你似乎也不在乎 |
[00:47] | getting killed by bombs, Juan Diego. | 有那么多人被炸掉炸死 胡安·迪亚哥 |
[00:49] | Six hundred. It’ll get you far away from here. | 六百 足以让你远离这里 |
[00:51] | It’s a pattern, | 这是规律 |
[00:52] | but I was missing a perp. And now? | 但我找不到犯人 |
[00:54] | What about Nicole? | 妮可怎么样 |
[00:55] | We know for sure that almost every victim | 而且我们已知几乎所有被害人 |
[00:57] | passed through Quacks. | 都去过嘎嘎 |
[00:58] | Not a lot of ladies slip on sap gloves | 可没有很多女人会戴上指节加重手套 |
[01:01] | and knock men out with practiced right hooks. | 以一看就练过的右勾拳击昏男人 |
[01:07] | I think it was there, | 好像就是在那时 |
[01:09] | sitting at my desk listening to my new buddy Nicole | 坐在桌前 听着我新好友妮可 |
[01:12] | playing Mr. Wobbly Hides His Helmet with one of her bartenders | 跟她的一个酒保打游戏时 |
[01:15] | that it crossed my mind. | 我突然想到 |
[01:18] | There might be something wrong with me. | 或许我是有毛病 |
[01:21] | Maybe Logan was right. | 或许洛根是对的 |
[01:23] | – I should have sought professional help right then. – Veronica. | -我当时就该寻求专业帮助 -维罗妮卡 |
[01:26] | Line one, Ms. Mars. | 1号线 马尔斯女士 |
[01:28] | Thanks, darlin’. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[01:29] | Uh, coffee. Black. | 咖啡 黑的 |
[01:33] | You’re prettier when you smile. | 你笑笑更好看 |
[01:36] | Veronica Mars. | 维罗妮卡·马尔斯 |
[01:39] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[01:41] | She did? How? | 是吗 怎么会 |
[01:46] | Okay. I’ll look into it right away. | 好吧 我这就查看 |
[01:49] | Okay, Renee. | 好 蕾妮 |
[01:50] | I’ll talk to you soon. Bye. | 回聊 再见 |
[01:52] | Matty’s family left on a spring break vacation to Paris. | 麦迪家春假出游去了巴黎 |
[01:56] | Matty’s mom and stepfather were in first class, | 麦迪的妈妈和继父坐头等舱 |
[01:59] | so neither of them noticed that Matty never boarded. | 他们都没发现麦迪没登机 |
[02:03] | She Home Alone-d them. | 她《独自在家》了他们 |
[02:05] | Matty’s mom wants me to find her. | 麦迪的妈妈要我找到她 |
[02:06] | Well, you’ve done it before. | 你以前也做到过 |
[02:08] | And Nicole sold Comrade Quacks to Big Dick Casablancas | 妮可把同志嘎嘎卖给了大迪克·卡萨布兰卡斯 |
[02:12] | just days after confronting him at the City Council meeting. | 距在镇议会上跟他针锋相对仅过了几天 |
[02:15] | But someone was just telling me | 但有人才刚跟我说 |
[02:17] | that Nicole couldn’t be a suspect | 妮可不可能有嫌疑 |
[02:19] | because she would never destroy her own business | 因为她不会引爆炸弹 |
[02:21] | by setting off these bombs. | 毁掉自己的生意 |
[02:23] | Well, that person, | 那个人 |
[02:26] | whoever it was, | 不管是谁 |
[02:29] | is a real asshole. | 真是混蛋 |
[02:32] | Alexa. Who’s the bomber? | 亚力克莎 炸弹客是谁 |
[02:35] | Uh, we don’t have one of those. | 我们没有秘书 |
[02:38] | Then who the hell’s been talkin’ to me when you’re not here? | 那你不在时跟我说话的是谁 |
[03:34] | Bonjour, mon enfant terrible. | 早上好 我的坏孩子 |
[03:38] | Quelle surprise. | 好意外 |
[03:40] | Where’s the wine? | 酒呢 |
[03:41] | In your mother’s voice when she called me this morning. | 你妈妈今早给我打电话时抱怨声连连 |
[03:46] | Of course my mom called you. | 我妈当然打给你了 |
[03:48] | Yeah. She shoulda just let it slide. | 是啊 她应该放你一马的 |
[03:51] | I mean, uncool, Mom. | 怎么这样 妈妈 |
[03:57] | Who’s the Salvador Dali of string art? | 线绳艺术大画家是谁 |
[03:59] | Me. It was hanging up in the office when it blew up. | 我 爆炸时就挂在办公室里 |
[04:04] | I did it when I was ten. Dad loved it. | 我10岁时弄的 爸爸可喜欢了 |
[04:08] | Did you know that Big Dick left his first wife | 你知道大迪克为了这个 |
[04:10] | for this tart 20 years younger than him? | 比他小20岁的荡妇抛弃了发妻吗 |
[04:14] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[04:16] | Did you know that Big Dick had a son | 你知道大迪克的儿子 |
[04:18] | who blew up a busload of kids? | 炸死了一校车的孩子吗 |
[04:21] | Fully up to speed. | 完全知道 |
[04:22] | So what I don’t get is why you don’t think | 所以我不懂 你为什么不认为 |
[04:24] | his asshole father could be the bomber? | 他的混蛋父亲可能是炸弹客 |
[04:26] | I did at first. | 我起初是这么想 |
[04:29] | But… | 但是 |
[04:32] | Matty, with each bomb, it seems less and less likely. | 麦迪 每次爆炸都让这种可能性更小了 |
[04:36] | But he’s the one profiting from the bombs. | 但因爆炸得利的是他 |
[04:38] | He’s buying up all the land. | 他在到处买地 |
[04:39] | I just don’t think he has the stomach for mass murder. | 我不觉得他干得出屠杀这种事 |
[04:42] | So he hires people. | 那他就雇了人干 |
[04:44] | Like Perry Walsh, the guy who planted the bomb | 比如佩里·沃什 那个在我们贩售机里 |
[04:46] | in our vending machine? | 安了炸弹的家伙 |
[04:48] | Or that guy Clyde? | 或是那个克莱德 |
[04:49] | Clyde was well known for robbing banks | 克莱德的招牌是抢银行 |
[04:52] | using nothing more than good manners and his bedroom voice. | 而且只靠礼貌行为和迷人嗓音 |
[04:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:00] | Call your mom. | 打给你妈妈 |
[05:04] | Tell her you’re okay. | 告诉她你没事 |
[05:07] | Don’t tase me, bro, I’ll make the call. | 别电我 哥们 我打就是了 |
[05:12] | It’s yours. | 给你的 |
[05:14] | It’s pretty self-explanatory. | 很不言自明了 |
[05:26] | What’s up, Don? | 好啊 唐 |
[05:27] | I only have a few minutes | 我只有几分钟 |
[05:28] | before I have to brief Senator Klynholtz. | 然后就得去给克莱恩霍茨参议员作报告了 |
[05:31] | Which tie best tells the House Republicans | 哪条领带能对众议院共和党人说 |
[05:34] | to jam it up their asses? | 去你妈 |
[05:36] | Uh, no tie. A dashiki. | 不打领带 穿西非的花褂子 |
[05:38] | And I always thought you’d look good in a kufi prayer cap. | 我还一直觉得你戴穆斯林的祈祷帽会很好看 |
[05:41] | So, blue tie. | 那就蓝领带 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God. You used to have balls. | 天呐 你以前挺大胆的 |
[05:45] | “Thirty minutes or less.” Do you remember those days? | “30分钟以下” 你记得吗 |
[05:47] | I envy you, Penny. No real responsibilities. | 我羡慕你 小潘 不用承担任何真正的责任 |
[05:50] | Still able to shake your first at the Man. | 还能冲上帝挥拳 |
[05:52] | Hey, I have got it all goin’ on. | 我可是事情一堆 |
[05:55] | Anyway, the reason I called– | 总之 我之所以打来 |
[05:57] | It’s not for fashion advice? | 不是为了寻求时装建议吗 |
[05:59] | Carol mentioned to me that you two were pursuing a new theory, | 卡罗尔跟我提到 你们在追查新理论 |
[06:03] | something about prostituting oneself? | 跟”出卖”什么有关 |
[06:06] | Anyway, us fellow Murderheads all agree it’d be best | 总之 我们这些谋杀迷都认为最好是 |
[06:09] | if you ran any new theories by me first | 你有了新理论先跟我说 |
[06:13] | before announcing them publicly. | 再去公开宣告 |
[06:15] | Shit, the Senator’s gonna be pissed. Tell me you’re onboard. | 该死 参议员要生气的 告诉我你同意了 |
[06:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | There’s my team player. | 真配合 |
[06:23] | Dominate. | 最棒了 |
[06:28] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[06:30] | Uh, FBI agents are ineligible to collect rewards. | 联调局探员是不能领取赏金的 |
[06:34] | So what I’m hearing is that there is no reason | 所以你是说 你没有理由 |
[06:37] | you should not tell me everything you know. | 不告诉我你知道的一切 |
[06:39] | Okay. Here’s what I know. | 好吧 我知道的是 |
[06:41] | My bosses are having us chase a guy | 我的上司让我们追查 |
[06:43] | that I don’t think is the guy. | 我认为不是凶手的人 |
[06:45] | He’s a serial bomber, but I– | 他是个连环炸弹客 但… |
[06:46] | – Why don’t you like him? – Well, he’s a racist. | -你为什么觉得不是 -他是种族主义者 |
[06:49] | A racist? Well, then I don’t like him either. | 种族主义者 那我也不喜欢他了 |
[06:52] | Yeah, but these Neptune bombings, | 但海王星镇的爆炸案 |
[06:53] | they don’t feel like they have a racial component to them. | 似乎并不含有任何种族歧视的元素 |
[06:55] | True. | 是啊 |
[06:57] | The victims are like a Benneton ad. | 被害人简直像服装广告般花样繁多 |
[06:59] | Exactly. But the people above me in the food chain | 是啊 但我的上司 |
[07:02] | tell me to focus on this guy, so I’m gonna focus on this guy. | 叫我专门查这人 我只能专门查这人 |
[07:07] | Unless, of course, you’ve already solved the case. | 除非 你已经破案了 |
[07:10] | Is this, uh, your bag full o’ clues? | 这是你的一包线索吗 |
[07:13] | No, that’s my bag full o’ lady stuff. | 不 那是我的一包女性用品 |
[07:17] | Suspect sighting in Reno. We gotta boogie. | 嫌疑人在雷诺被看到 我们得走了 |
[07:20] | Okay. Let’s not be late capturing the wrong guy. | 好吧 抓错人这种事可不能迟了 |
[07:25] | It’s good to see you, Veronica. | 见到你真好 维罗妮卡 |
[07:55] | “Prostitute yourself”? | “出卖自己” |
[07:56] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是啊 没错 |
[07:57] | It’s all laid for you. It’s practically courtroom ready! | 都在你面前了 基本上能上庭了 |
[08:00] | Get the hell out of my office! | 滚出我的办公室 |
[08:02] | You are the pizza boy who cried wolf, | 你就是喊狼来了的披萨哥 |
[08:05] | and we are done listening to you! | 我们不想再听你的了 |
[08:07] | Do you understand?! | 你明白吗 |
[08:13] | These are old case files. | 这都是老案卷 |
[08:14] | Deaths written off as accidents from previous spring breaks. | 此前春假被视为意外的死亡 |
[08:18] | So Leo said it was okay for you | 利奥说你可以 |
[08:19] | to photograph confidential FBI files? | 拍机密联调局文件吗 |
[08:23] | Not in those exact words. | 没具体那么说啦 |
[08:25] | Which words did he use? | 那他怎么说的 |
[08:27] | It was more of a vibe. | 更像是一种感觉 |
[08:29] | There was a twinkle of consent in his eye, | 他眼神里有一丝同意的意思 |
[08:31] | the invitation implicit in the very act of leaving the room. | 他离开房间就暗示了”请自便” |
[08:36] | Implicit because he left you in the room | 暗示是指 他留你一人在房间里 |
[08:38] | and didn’t specifically say, “Please don’t photograph these.” | 而且没明确地说”请别拍下这些” |
[08:42] | – See? You get it. – Yep. | -看 你懂的 -嗯 |
[08:44] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[08:45] | The incident at Chattanooga Charlie’s last spring break. | 去年春假查特怒加查理的那件事 |
[08:49] | I kind of remember it. | 我还有印象 |
[08:50] | One of the tanks exploded, killed an employee. | 一个罐子炸开 一名员工死亡 |
[08:53] | Report called it equipment failure. | 报告说是装置故障 |
[08:56] | What do you got? | 你那里是什么 |
[08:58] | Another suspicious accident. | 另一起可疑事故 |
[09:00] | Three spring breaks ago, | 三年前的春假 |
[09:01] | A Hearst freshman Pi Sig dies on the beach | 一名赫斯特大一πΣ兄弟会成员死在海滩上 |
[09:04] | from burns suffered when his tent catches on fire with him in it. | 死于帐篷起火的烧伤 他当时在帐内 |
[09:08] | There were whispers of it being a hazing gone wrong, | 当时有传言说是整蛊出了岔子 |
[09:11] | but again, written off as an accident. | 但还是被判为了意外 |
[09:13] | I’ll drop by Chattanooga Charlie’s. | 我会去趟查特怒加查理 |
[09:15] | I’ve already got a rapport with the owner. | 我跟店主已经建立了好关系 |
[09:17] | Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[09:18] | And me and the guys at Pi Sigma Sigma, we’re super tight, so… | 我和πΣΣ兄弟会的人关系可铁了 |
[09:23] | Knock knock. Who loves pizza? | 敲敲门 谁喜欢披萨 |
[09:31] | This clue is huge. | 这条线索很关键 |
[09:34] | In my mind, this blows this whole thing right open. | 在我看来 让整个案情都明朗了 |
[09:37] | And this was a group Murderhead effort. | 这可是谋杀迷的团体努力结果 |
[09:40] | I mean, I nudged them, and then… voilà. | 我敦促了他们 然后…豁然开朗 |
[09:44] | And I thought, “Who should reel this fish in? | 我就想 “谁该来把这条鱼钓上来 |
[09:47] | Team Mars.” That’s why I’m givin’ you guys first crack. | 马尔斯团队” 所以我要让你们占先机 |
[09:51] | I saw you in the police chief’s office a few hours ago. | 我几小时前在警察局长办公室看到了你 |
[09:54] | Okay. Look, that was my civic duty. | 好吧 听着 我那是尽公民义务 |
[09:57] | This? This is me havin’ a shot | 这 是我冲击 |
[10:00] | at a slice of that quarter-million dollar reward. | 那25万美元悬赏的一部分 |
[10:04] | What’s the clue? | 什么线索 |
[10:06] | What’s my cut? | 我的分成呢 |
[10:08] | We’re not going to negotiate without knowing the clue. | 不知道线索我们才不跟你谈判 |
[10:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Big Dick Casablancas | 大迪克·卡萨布兰卡斯 |
[10:18] | has a Twitter feed called BigDickProps. | 有个推特账号 @大迪克支柱 |
[10:24] | Five times | 五次 |
[10:26] | he has used the phrase “prostitute oneself” in his tweets. | 他在推特上五次用过”出卖自己”这个说法 |
[10:30] | That’s weird, but what does it– | 好奇怪 但又如何 |
[10:32] | The… note from the bomber included that phrase. | 炸弹客的字条里有这个说法 |
[10:37] | You know how I know I’m onto something? | 你知道我怎么知道自己的发现很重要吗 |
[10:44] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[10:45] | Because yesterday | 因为昨天 |
[10:47] | I found a dead duck in my bed. | 我床上有只死鸭子 |
[10:50] | It’s them telling me to back off. | 是他们在叫我收手 |
[10:54] | Now… | 那么 |
[10:56] | about that cut. | 关于分成的事 |
[11:02] | My mom’s all right. | 我妈妈挺好的 |
[11:03] | She just thought my dad lacked ambition. | 她就是觉得我爸没野心 |
[11:07] | They wanted different things, I guess. | 他们想要的东西不一样吧 |
[11:10] | It happens. | 这时有发生 |
[11:12] | I should go now. Thanks for the square meal. | 我该走了 谢谢你请我美餐一顿 |
[11:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:19] | Logan, Matty. Matty, Logan. | 洛根 麦迪 麦迪 洛根 |
[11:22] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[11:25] | I was just on my way out. | 我正要走呢 |
[11:27] | Something I said? | 是我说了什么 |
[11:31] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[11:36] | That’s the girl who lost her dad in the Sea Sprite bombing. | 那是因海仙子爆炸失去父亲的女孩 |
[11:39] | That’s her? | 她吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Vinnie was in the Maloof suite today | 文尼今天去了马鲁夫的房间 |
[11:44] | telling Amalia that he thought the motel owner’s daughter | 跟阿玛莉娅说 他觉得旅馆店主的女儿 |
[11:47] | must have the missing ring. | 肯定拿了丢失的戒指 |
[11:50] | Vinnie said he was gonna lean on her, | 文尼说他会给她施压 |
[11:53] | but her family was in Paris for spring break. | 但她家去了巴黎度春假 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna have to pay Vinnie a visit. | 我得去看望文尼一下了 |
[11:59] | Well, if that pisses you off, | 如果那让你生气 |
[12:01] | then you don’t want to know what Amalia’s paying him. | 那可不想知道阿玛莉娅给他多少钱了 |
[12:05] | Three grand a day. | 每天三千 |
[12:07] | – Christ. – Yeah. | -老天爷 -是啊 |
[12:10] | Hey, I heard from my buddy at the base. | 我基地的哥们给我消息了 |
[12:13] | Sounds like he has a lead on Maloof’s blackmailer. | 他似乎查到了马鲁夫勒索者的线索 |
[12:15] | I’m gonna head down there tomorrow. | 我明天过去看看 |
[12:17] | You should lead with the good news. | 你应该先说好消息 |
[12:21] | So, what are you doing tomorrow around 5:00? | 你明天大概5点时有什么事 |
[12:26] | Why? | 干吗 |
[12:27] | Because Jane said she can see us then. | 因为简说她那时能见我们 |
[12:30] | I must have missed the part | 我肯定是错过了 |
[12:31] | where I said I would go see your therapist. | 我答应去见你治疗师的部分 |
[12:34] | That word doesn’t even sound right. | 那个词听上去不对劲 |
[12:37] | It’s more like… talking to a friend. | 其实更像 跟朋友谈话 |
[12:40] | I don’t pay my friends. | 我不付钱给朋友 |
[12:42] | I don’t either. Insurance covers it. | 我也不付 是保险付的 |
[12:46] | But Jane thinks it would be beneficial to our relationship | 但简认为我们一起去见她会对我们的恋情 |
[12:49] | to see her together. | 有好处 |
[12:52] | Logan, I admire | 洛根 我钦佩 |
[12:54] | your dedication to self-discovery. | 你对自我发现的投入 |
[12:58] | – You sure? – Somewhat. | -你确定吗 -算是吧 |
[13:00] | But I’m absolutely fine with where I’ve landed. | 但我对我的处境完全满意 |
[13:05] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[13:08] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[13:10] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[13:20] | What’s wrong with watching TV and having sex? | 看电视做爱有什么不好 |
[13:23] | That’s therapy for me. | 这对我就算治疗了 |
[13:33] | I’m gonna go see some naked ladies and scare a buffoon! | 我要去看些裸女 吓唬一个傻瓜 |
[13:36] | You wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[13:37] | You say somethin’? | 你说话了吗 |
[13:42] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
[14:01] | No, no, I will not go to the Champagne Room with you. | 不 我不带你去香槟包房 |
[14:05] | Do I have money? Yes. I got a lot of money. | 我有钱吗 有 我有的是 |
[14:06] | But I can tell by the pitter-patter of your little footsteps | 但我能从你噼里啪啦的小脚步声听出来 |
[14:09] | that you’re a little light in the caboose | 你的臀吨位不够 |
[14:11] | and, uh, the ladies I take to the Champagne Room | 我带去香槟包房的女人 |
[14:14] | are a lot of things, | 有很多特质 |
[14:15] | but light in the caboose is not one of ’em. | 但臀吨位不够可不行 |
[14:17] | Hey, Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[14:19] | This place has a Champagne Room? | 这里还有香槟包房吗 |
[14:22] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:23] | It’s that air of superiority, that patronizing tone, | 就是你那种高人一等的气场 屈尊降贵的口气 |
[14:26] | that has sparked a political backlash, okay? | 激起了政治反冲 好吗 |
[14:29] | White men. We’re not gonna take it anymore, V-Chip. | 白人男子 我们不会再忍受了 小维 |
[14:32] | Right, guys? | 是吧 伙计们 |
[14:34] | You run a business out of a strip club. | 你在脱衣舞俱乐部里办公 |
[14:36] | I can’t help but feel superior. | 我实在没法不觉得高人一等 |
[14:38] | Also… yeah, the results are in. I am superior. | 另外 结果出来了 我是高你一等 |
[14:41] | We’re at a titty bar. | 我们在脱衣舞吧里 |
[14:43] | That means I win. | 所以我赢了 |
[14:44] | So-heh heh– what do you want? | 所以…你有什么事 |
[14:47] | I am hereby issuing a restraining order for Matty Ross. | 我特此替麦迪·罗斯向你发出限制令 |
[14:51] | You are to stay at least 200 feet away at all times, | 你要时刻离她至少两百英尺远 |
[14:55] | or risk me doing something mean to you. | 否则 我就可能要收拾你了 |
[14:58] | Okay, Katniss. | 好吧 凯特妮丝[《饥饿游戏》女主] |
[15:03] | Uh, Veronica, you can’t use your phone in– | 维罗妮卡 你不能用手机… |
[15:05] | I know, I just need– | 我知道 我就… |
[15:06] | Put the phone away. | 把手机收起来 |
[15:08] | Put. The. Phone. Away. | 把 手机 收起来 |
[15:10] | – I heard you! – Tried to tell ya. | -我听到了 -我跟你说了 |
[15:13] | How do you use this place as an office | 你怎么能在这里办公 |
[15:15] | if you can’t use your phone? | 都不让用手机 |
[15:17] | I can use my phone. | 我能用手机 |
[15:20] | By the way… | 对了 |
[15:22] | what you’re charging the Maloofs is an outrage. | 你对马鲁夫家的收费太过分了 |
[15:26] | Well, Mrs. Maloof let me know | 马鲁夫太太告诉了我 |
[15:28] | what the number two P.I. outfit in town was charging, | 本镇第二好的私家侦探的费率 |
[15:31] | and I had to adjust my rates. | 我不得不调整了收费标准 |
[15:34] | Plus all the up-charges. | 还有那些额外费用 |
[15:35] | Up-charges? | 额外费用 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Photocopying, mileage, | 对 复印 油费 |
[15:39] | trackin’ down a couple of Mexicans. | 追查两个墨西哥人的下落 |
[15:41] | What makes you think that Matty knows where the ring is? | 你为什么认为麦迪知道戒指的下落 |
[15:45] | Well, process of elimination. | 排除法 |
[15:48] | You know, I talked to everyone else | 我找了其他所有 |
[15:49] | who woulda had a chance to take it, | 可能有机会拿到戒指的人 |
[15:51] | and no one’s seen it. | 没人见到过戒指 |
[15:52] | And then I was watching the news coverage of that night, | 然后 我看了那晚的新闻报道 |
[15:56] | and there’s this girl… walkin’ through the crime scene, | 有个女孩 走在犯罪现场里 |
[16:00] | bendin’ down, pickin’ up stuff. | 然后弯腰 捡起了什么 |
[16:04] | Would you like a dance, Vinnie? | 你想看跳舞吗 文尼 |
[16:05] | I would indeed. | 当然想 |
[16:07] | Bye, Veronica. | 再见 维罗妮卡 |
[16:13] | The good ol’ days, | 以前好日子时 |
[16:14] | it was wall-to-wall dicks and chicks in here, | 这里站满了男男女女 |
[16:16] | but now look at us. | 但看看现在呢 |
[16:18] | You want a slice? It’s Cho’s sweet and sour pork pizza. | 你想来一片吗 是周记的酸甜猪肉披萨 |
[16:22] | I can’t lie, I’m gonna miss this in Chattanooga. | 不撒谎 我回查特怒加后会想念这个的 |
[16:24] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:26] | You were telling me about the accident last year. | 你刚刚在跟我说去年的那起事故 |
[16:28] | Yeah. Mike, he was our brewmaster, | 是啊 迈克是我们的酿酒师 |
[16:31] | he comes in one day, starts tellin’ me that the boil kettle is ma– | 有天他来 跟我说热水锅… |
[16:34] | that’s this, um-here, I’ll just show ya. | 就是…我带你看吧 |
[16:39] | Mike says it’s makin’ this crazy noise | 迈克说它发出了奇怪的声音 |
[16:41] | and it’s spittin’ out steam all over the place, | 还到处喷蒸汽 |
[16:44] | and he tells me to go get this wrench. | 他叫我去拿个扳手 |
[16:47] | And he’s real pissed off | 他特别生气 |
[16:48] | ’cause he says somebody’s messed with his tank. | 因为他说有人动了酒罐 |
[16:50] | So I go to get the wrench, and that’s when I hear the boom. | 我就去拿扳手 这时就听到了一声巨响 |
[16:53] | Um, the relief valve, that’s this little doohickey right here, | 安全阀 就这个东西 |
[16:57] | apparently it just blew, | 据说爆炸了 |
[16:59] | and it killed Mike instantly. | 迈克当场死亡 |
[17:04] | Veronica Mars. | 维罗妮卡·马尔斯 |
[17:05] | I’m a private investigator. | 我是私家侦探 |
[17:06] | I’m looking into the recent bombings here in Neptune. | 我在调查海王星镇近期的爆炸案 |
[17:09] | I need to talk to Darren Silva, Campbell Davis, | 我要找达伦·希瓦 坎贝尔·戴维斯 |
[17:12] | and Blake Long. | 和布莱克·朗 |
[17:14] | Yeah, sorry, they’re not here. | 抱歉 他们不在 |
[17:17] | Well, their cars are here. | 他们的车在 |
[17:19] | So you can either take me to them | 你要么带我去找他们 |
[17:21] | or count on the police receiving a noise complaint about this house | 否则 警方一定会接到关于这里的噪音投诉 |
[17:26] | every Saturday night for the next year. | 接下来一年每周六都会收到 |
[17:29] | The bombings? | 爆炸案 |
[17:31] | What would I know about the bombings? | 我怎么会知道那事 |
[17:33] | What happened that spring break night three years ago | 三年前那个春假的夜晚发生了什么 |
[17:35] | when your buddy Patrick Hatcher died? | 你哥们帕特里克·哈彻死的那晚 |
[17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | I think you heard me. | 你听到了 |
[17:44] | What does that have to do with these bombings? | 那跟爆炸案有什么关系 |
[17:46] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[17:48] | We were all shitfaced, and… | 我们都喝得烂醉 |
[17:50] | yeah, we all learned a valuable lesson. | 是啊 我们都吸取了惨痛的教训 |
[17:55] | You’re not really a P. I. Who sent you? | 你不是真私家侦探吧 谁派你来的 |
[17:58] | Was it the Lambdas? | Λ兄弟会吗 |
[18:00] | Hats off, Lambdas. | 他们真厉害 |
[18:02] | I’m a P.I., Mr. Davis. | 我是私家侦探 戴维斯先生 |
[18:03] | Yeah, if you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[18:05] | So what’s your scam? | 你想骗我什么 |
[18:06] | You gonna talk to me about some uggo I took to bone town? | 谈哪个我上的丑女吗 |
[18:09] | Tell me she’s pregnant? | 说她怀孕了 |
[18:11] | Is that necklace a-a camera there? | 那项链是摄像头吗 |
[18:13] | You suck, Lambdas! | 你们真烂 Λ兄弟会 |
[18:17] | They’re domestic lagers, they all taste the same. | 都是国产啤酒 都一个味儿 |
[18:20] | Now pick one, turn around, | 选一个 转过来 |
[18:22] | and talk to me about the night Patrick Hatcher died. | 跟我讲讲帕特里克·哈彻死的那晚 |
[18:28] | Look, whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[18:28] | my dad’s a lawyer and he told me not to talk to anyone. | 我爸爸的律师和他都叫我别跟人说话 |
[18:31] | So leave me the hell alone. | 所以你离我远点 |
[18:54] | Thank you, Neptune. | 谢谢 海王星镇 |
[18:57] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:59] | Blake Long? | 布莱克·朗吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[19:02] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[19:04] | Yeah. Sure. What’s… What’s up? | 有 什么事 |
[19:08] | What can you tell me about the night three years ago | 你能跟我讲讲三年前帕特里克·哈彻 |
[19:10] | when Patrick Hatcher died? | 死的那晚的事吗 |
[19:13] | You! Get out. Now. | 你 滚 马上 |
[19:18] | Now! | 马上 |
[19:23] | – Little early for that. – Oh, but I finished my homework, Mom. | -有点早了吧 -但我写完作业了 妈妈 |
[19:29] | Ya see what I did there? I called you Mom. | 听懂了吗 我喊你妈妈 |
[19:31] | It’s funny because my mom was also a judgmental shrew. | 笑点在于 我妈也是个爱批评人的悍妇 |
[19:35] | Set up a trust fund for P.W.’s kid. | 给PW的孩子建立个信托基金 |
[19:37] | Use a Cayman account. Enough to cover college. | 用开曼的账户 足以支付大学学费 |
[19:43] | PW P.W.? | |
[19:44] | Yeah. Perry Walsh. | 嗯 佩里·沃什 |
[19:46] | I sure as shit know who P.W. is, Dick. | 我当然知道PW是谁 迪克 |
[19:49] | Leaving messages like this for me, | 给我留这样的留言 |
[19:51] | messages where you ask me to set up a trust fund | 叫我给被怀疑炸掉了一栋 |
[19:53] | for the kid of a guy suspected of bombing a building | 我们急着想买的大楼的人的 |
[19:55] | that we are desperate to buy, | 孩子建立信托基金 |
[19:57] | is a very good way to end up back in prison. | 很容易让我们重回监狱 |
[19:59] | – That’s why I used initials. – What?! | -所以我才只说了姓名缩写 -什么 |
[20:02] | A ten-year-old could figure that out. | 10岁小孩都能猜到 |
[20:04] | Come on, Dick, we’re suspects. | 得了 迪克 我们是嫌疑人 |
[20:05] | Pizza guy is announcing that we’re responsible. | 披萨哥高调宣布是我们作案 |
[20:07] | Keith Mars is sniffin’ around. | 基斯·马尔斯也在打探 |
[20:09] | Every time his daughter looks at me it’s with spite in her eyes. | 每次他女儿看我 眼神里都带刺 |
[20:11] | Hey, if you had supported the plan in the first place, | 如果你当初支持了计划 |
[20:13] | it wouldn’t have gone off the rails | 也就不会如此脱轨 |
[20:15] | and I never would have had to ask Perry Walsh to do what he does. | 我也不需要叫佩里·沃什那么做了 |
[20:21] | Or you could have offered Ross another million. | 或者 你可以再给罗斯加一百万 |
[20:23] | He would’ve sold you the Sea Sprite | 他也会把海仙子卖你 |
[20:25] | and those four people would still be alive. | 那四个人也不会死了 |
[20:27] | Yeah, well, that would have been overpaying, | 那就付多了 |
[20:28] | and I never overpay. | 我从不多付 |
[20:30] | Look, the bomb was supposed to go off in the middle of the night. | 炸弹本该在半夜爆炸的 |
[20:33] | It was just supposed to be a warning to Sul Ross, | 只是警告沙利文·罗斯一下 |
[20:35] | but, well, shit happens. | 但意外难免 |
[20:37] | The internet went down and… messed up the timer. | 网络中断 定时装置就紊乱了 |
[20:41] | Don’t judge me. It’s not like your hands are clean in all this. | 别批判我 你的手也没那么干净 |
[20:45] | Shit, I know you’re the one who got rid of Perry Walsh. | 我知道是你除掉了佩里·沃什 |
[20:48] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[20:49] | What, you think I’m stupid? | 你当我傻吗 |
[20:57] | Sarah, hi. Keith Mars. | 莎拉 你好 我是基斯·马尔斯 |
[20:59] | Was hopin’ to get a few minutes with Big Dick. | 我想跟大迪克聊几分钟 |
[21:01] | Is he expecting you? | 他知道你要来吗 |
[21:02] | I was just in the neighborhood. | 我刚巧在附近 |
[21:06] | Mr. C, there’s a Keith Mars here to see you. | 卡先生 有位基斯·马尔斯想见你 |
[21:09] | Without an appointment. | 没有预约 |
[21:14] | Show him in, Sarah. | 让他进来 莎拉 |
[21:16] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[21:22] | Keith! Come on in! | 基斯 快进来 |
[21:23] | Mr. Casablancas. | 卡萨布兰卡斯先生 |
[21:26] | Clyde, hey! What a bonus. | 克莱德 意外之喜 |
[21:29] | – How are ya, young man? – Pretty good. | -你好吗 年轻人 -挺好 |
[21:31] | What are you doin’ here, | 你怎么来了 |
[21:32] | come down to see about some new retail space? | 想来看看新零售空间吗 |
[21:34] | Go ahead, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[21:36] | I’ll only take a minute. | 我几分钟就完事 |
[21:37] | But don’t tell my client, | 但别告诉我的客户 |
[21:38] | because it’s gonna appear as an hour on the invoice. | 因为我会开一小时的发票 |
[21:41] | Your secret’s safe with us. | 我们会替你保密的 |
[21:43] | Yeah, it’s just, uh… | 是啊 |
[21:46] | since that pizza guy made that accusation | 自从那个披萨哥在镇议会上 |
[21:48] | at the City Council meeting, | 提出了指控 |
[21:49] | my client’s been on me, “Have ya checked out Casablancas? | 我的客户一直问我”你去查卡萨布兰卡斯了吗 |
[21:52] | Is it true he’s buying up all those properties?” | 他真炸了那些地产吗” |
[21:55] | It’s a load of horse shit, Keith, you know that. | 都是扯淡 基斯 你知道的 |
[21:56] | I know, that’s what I told ’em. | 我知道 我也这么说的 |
[21:57] | I said, “Hey, he might run off with your money, | 我说”他或许会携款潜逃 |
[21:59] | but the man’s not a killer.” | 但他可不是杀人犯” |
[22:02] | So here’s what I came to ask. | 所以我想来问这个 |
[22:05] | – Shoot. – Central Moon Limited. | -说吧 -中月有限公司 |
[22:08] | Skyburst Resources Limited. | 天爆资源有限公司 |
[22:10] | Pentalink Commercial Limited. | 潘特林商业有限公司 |
[22:12] | Those names mean anything to you? | 你听过这些名字吗 |
[22:16] | Those are all subsidiaries of Team Casablancas Realty. | 都是卡萨布兰卡斯队地产的子公司 |
[22:21] | Oh, yeah. I thought they sounded familiar. | 是啊 我就说耳熟呢 |
[22:23] | LLCs are like ex-girlfriends. There’s too many to remember. | 有限公司就像前女友 太多记不住 |
[22:26] | We had to face facts, Keith. | 我们必须面对现实 基斯 |
[22:28] | We have an image problem at Team Casablancas. | 卡萨布兰卡斯队有形象问题 |
[22:30] | Small business owners don’t wanna sell to this… | 小企业不愿卖给地给这个 |
[22:33] | tall, tan, handsome, Maserati-drivin’ prick. | 高大晒黑开玛莎拉蒂的帅哥混蛋 |
[22:37] | You know, Keith, one of those bombs | 基斯 其中一枚炸弹 |
[22:39] | when off 50 yards from my son. | 爆炸时 我儿子就在50码外 |
[22:40] | You tell your clients that. | 你把这话告诉你客户 |
[22:42] | Yeah, right. That’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[22:44] | The volleyball match. Veronica was there. | 排球赛 维罗妮卡当时也在 |
[22:47] | – Yep. – I’ll tell them that. | -是啊 -我去跟他们说 |
[22:49] | This job… | 这份工作 |
[22:52] | sometimes I feel like I’m prostituting myself. | 有时让我觉得在出卖自己 |
[22:58] | But that should get ’em off this tangent. | 但这应该足以让他们放下这事了 |
[23:00] | Gentlemen, thanks for your time. | 先生们 谢谢你们抽时间 |
[23:01] | Hey, uh, Clyde here tells me you’ve been seeing | 克莱德跟我说你去看了 |
[23:03] | some of our favorite doctors. Any news? | 一些我们最喜欢的医生 有消息吗 |
[23:05] | Another week or two, I should hear. | 再过一两周应该就有信儿了 |
[23:07] | And truly, thank you for that. | 真的 谢谢你了 |
[23:10] | You need anything, I’m your guy. | 你需要什么 找我就好 |
[23:14] | Did ya hear? | 你们听说了吗 |
[23:15] | Pizza guy is telling people he found a duck in his bed. | 披萨哥跟人说他在床上发现了鸭子 |
[23:20] | Seems the type. | 他看着像那种人 |
[23:21] | Maybe he had it comin’. | 可能是他自找的 |
[23:28] | You just connected us to the shell companies. | 你刚把我们跟那些空壳公司联系在一起了 |
[23:30] | – Maybe you don’t understand the concept– – He knew, Dick. | -你是不懂为什么… -他知道了 迪克 |
[23:33] | He knew. That’s why he asked. | 他知道了 所以才问的 |
[23:37] | He just wanted to see if you were gonna lie about it. | 他就是想看你会不会撒谎 |
[23:53] | What’d you do with him, Veronica? Where is he?! | 你把他怎么了 维罗妮卡 他人呢 |
[23:56] | Are you asking, “Where in the world is cabron Juan Diego?” | 你是在问”胡安·迪亚哥到底去哪了吗” |
[24:00] | You’re not funny. | 你可不幽默 |
[24:02] | Weren’t you worried about him going to prison and getting shot? | 你不是担心他会进监狱挨枪子吗 |
[24:04] | He’s safe now. You’re welcome. | 他现在安全了 不客气 |
[24:06] | He’s his family’s main earner. | 他是他家的主要经济来源 |
[24:09] | His mom’s been on my ass about lost income | 自从他失踪 他妈妈一直盯着我 |
[24:11] | ever since he disappeared. | 说收入受损的事 |
[24:13] | She sounds like a lovely woman. | 她听上去真是个好人 |
[24:15] | We can’t all be like you. | 我们不能都像你那样 |
[24:17] | Practically perfect in every way. | 基本上事事完美 |
[24:19] | Sure you can. It’s easy. | 当然可以 很简单的 |
[24:21] | First, stop working on behalf of the richest asshole in Neptune | 首先 别再帮助海王星镇最富有的混蛋 |
[24:25] | in a plot to drive you and your people out of town. | 使奸计赶你和你同胞离镇 |
[24:28] | Sorry, does the truth hurt? | 抱歉 真相伤人吗 |
[24:30] | You need a spoonful of sugar to make that medicine go down? | 需要一勺糖喝下苦口良药吗 |
[24:33] | I wake up every day… | 我每天醒来 |
[24:36] | tryin’ to figure out a way to take care of my people. | 都在想办法照顾我的同胞 |
[24:39] | But you? You’ve got degrees | 但你呢 你有学位 |
[24:42] | from Stanford and Columbia | 斯坦福的 哥伦比亚的 |
[24:45] | that you don’t even use. | 你根本都不用 |
[24:47] | You’d rather stay in this town that you say you hate, | 你宁可留在你说你恨的小镇 |
[24:51] | tasing teenagers and makin’ ’em wet their pants. | 戏弄少年 吓唬他们 |
[24:53] | You had a wife and a daughter and a legit business, | 你原本有妻子 女儿和合法生意 |
[24:57] | and you pissed it all away. | 是你都搞砸了 |
[24:59] | I got shot, Veronica. | 我中枪了 维罗妮卡 |
[25:02] | Some rich white lady shot me | 我被富有的白人女士枪击 |
[25:05] | and I got arrested! | 结果被捕的是我 |
[25:08] | Yeah, that was shitty. | 是啊 那是很糟 |
[25:09] | And I was there for you. | 我帮助了你 |
[25:11] | And so was my dad and so was Cliff. | 我爸爸和克里夫也都帮了你 |
[25:14] | But you were weak. | 但你太软弱了 |
[25:16] | Just go. Get outta here. Go be a low-level hood. | 走吧 滚蛋吧 去做个下作的人渣 |
[25:18] | but know this, that is how I’m gonna treat you. | 但你要知道 我也会拿你当人渣的 |
[25:21] | And when you are run out of this town, | 等你们真被排挤出了镇 |
[25:22] | don’t forget, I told you so. | 别忘了 我早警告过你 |
[25:26] | Okay, Veronica. | 好吧 维罗妮卡 |
[25:28] | Is this a bad time, or…? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[25:30] | Go ahead. She’s all yours. | 去吧 她是你的了 |
[25:36] | I’m s-surprised you’re here. | 没想到你在 |
[25:37] | I didn’t see your car outside. | 你的车不在外面 |
[25:40] | Uh, Logan’s using it. What-What do you– | 洛根在用 你干什么… |
[25:42] | I was checking in, seeing if you followed up | 我想来问问 看你有没有跟进 |
[25:44] | on that thing that I told you? | 我告诉你的那事 |
[25:45] | My dad hit Big Dick and Clyde with the “prostitute yourself” clue, | 我爸对大迪克和克莱德说了”出卖自己”的话 |
[25:49] | and neither of them flinched. | 他们都毫无反应 |
[25:52] | Just means they were ready for it. | 只能表示他们都准备好了 |
[25:53] | We’re pretty certain they were responsible for the duck, | 我们确定鸭子的事是他们干的 |
[25:56] | but it’s possible said duck is just retribution | 但这个鸭子很可能只是报复 |
[26:00] | for standing up at a City Council meeting | 你在镇议会集会上指控 |
[26:03] | and calling ’em murderers. | 他们是杀人犯 |
[26:05] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[26:06] | But what can we do to help? | 但我们要怎么帮忙 |
[26:07] | I mean, we have a stake in this now. | 我们现在也有相关利益了 |
[26:10] | – A five percent stake. – Well, that’s a lot of pizza deliveries. | -5%的相关利益 -那得送多少次披萨啊 |
[26:15] | How are Murderheads at deep background checks? | 谋杀迷做深入背景调查怎么样 |
[26:19] | Deep background is where we excel. | 我们最擅长深入背景调查了 |
[26:21] | Okay. You know the Hearst fraternity Pi Sigma? | 好 知道赫斯特的πΣ兄弟会吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah, but, ya know, | 知道 |
[26:26] | Cho’s Pizza doesn’t really deliver there anymore. | 周披萨现在不去那里送餐了 |
[26:27] | Lot of issues over the years. | 这些年来问题多多 |
[26:29] | All right. One of ’em died at a beach party | 好吧 有位成员死在了一场海滩派对上 |
[26:31] | three springs breaks ago. | 是三年前的春假期间 |
[26:32] | I visited the three buddies who were with him that night, | 我去看了当晚跟他在一起的三个哥们 |
[26:35] | and they all clammed up. | 他们都不肯多言 |
[26:36] | Uh, what’s the connection to the spring break bomber? | 这跟春假爆炸案有什么联系 |
[26:39] | I don’t know. But they’re guilty of something. | 我不知道 但他们做了什么坏事 |
[26:44] | Find out everything you can about these three guys. | 查明这三个人的一切底细 |
[26:47] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[27:10] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[27:12] | I break a shitload of government regs, risk a court-martial, | 我违反了一堆政府规章 冒险上军事法庭 |
[27:16] | for… milkshake money? | 就为了奶昔打折吗 |
[27:18] | Re-gifted milkshake money at that. | 转送的奶昔打折 |
[27:20] | But I figured saving you | 但我想让你 |
[27:21] | from certain death in that firefight in Mukalla | 避免死于穆卡拉港的交火 |
[27:23] | was also worth something. | 也有些价值 |
[27:29] | Name and address of your hacker. | 黑客的姓名和地址 |
[27:31] | Thanks for this, man. Enjoy those shakes… | 谢谢了 希望你喜欢这奶昔 |
[27:34] | …and being alive. | 和活着 |
[27:37] | Dude’s name popped up on neo-Nazi watch lists | 这人的名字出现在了新纳粹监控名单上 |
[27:39] | and with the sorts of pro-gun organizations | 还支持那些认为全国步枪协会 |
[27:40] | that think the NRA are a bunch of libtard pussies. | 是一群蠢蛋怂货的支持枪械组织 |
[27:44] | So, if you’re gonna pay him a visit… be packin’. | 所以 如果你要去找他 带枪 |
[28:24] | Logan Echolls. I’m with the Office of Naval Intelligence. | 洛根·埃克斯 我是海军情报机关的 |
[28:26] | – Are you Barton Netherfield? – Yeah. | -你是巴顿·奈瑟费德吗 -是 |
[28:29] | We traced a suspicious IP address | 我们追踪一个可疑IP地址 |
[28:31] | – to this– – Goddamnit! | -到这… -该死 |
[28:33] | Junior! | 朱尼尔 |
[28:36] | So… how’d you pull it off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[28:39] | – How’d I– – Congressman Maloof. | -我怎么… -马鲁夫议员 |
[28:40] | You neutered that Muslim cuck. You beat us to the punch. | 你阉了那穆斯林混蛋 抢先了我们一步 |
[28:43] | That’s just what we needed, a Manchurian Candidate | 我们就需要这个 被洗脑的候选人 |
[28:45] | taking his orders from the mullahs, | 听从毛拉[伊斯兰教神学家]的指示 |
[28:48] | infiltrating the highest levels of our government. Am I right? | 渗透进我们政府的最高层 是吧 |
[28:51] | Yes, sir. | 是啊 长官 |
[28:52] | So then, tell me. How’d you do it? | 告诉我吧 你怎么做到的 |
[28:57] | Y-You’re gonna laugh. | 你会笑的 |
[28:59] | Three years ago my humanities class took a trip to Suckramento | 三年前 我的人文课去”烂”克拉门托郊游 |
[29:02] | when Maloof was a state senator. | 马鲁夫当时是州参议员 |
[29:05] | Dumb-ass had a sticky note on his computer with the password. | 那蠢蛋的电脑上贴着写着密码的便签 |
[29:09] | You know what Maloof’s into, right? | 你知道马鲁夫喜欢什么吧 |
[29:12] | He’s a submissive. | 他是个受 |
[29:15] | Th-These girls make him grovel before they’ll even, like, | 那些姑娘让他跪舔 |
[29:18] | take off a glove. | 才肯摘手套 |
[29:19] | “Please, please, please!” | “求你们了” |
[29:22] | H-He doesn’t get to touch himself until some 20-year-old | 他都不能自摸 除非有个20岁的 |
[29:24] | Ukrainian girl gives him permission. | 乌克兰女孩允许他 |
[29:27] | Pathetic, right? | 可悲吧 |
[29:29] | So, ever since I got recordings of Maloof jerking it, | 所以 自从我拍下来马鲁夫撸管的视频 |
[29:33] | I’ve owned him. | 我就控制住他了 |
[29:35] | Yes, I’m gonna pass on that five, | 我就不跟你击掌了[五] |
[29:36] | but while we’re on the topic of numbers, | 但既然我们谈到数字了 |
[29:38] | how do you feel about ten years in prison, Junior? | 你觉得蹲10年监狱如何 朱尼尔 |
[29:41] | What? | 什么 |
[29:42] | I need you to erase every recording you have, | 我需要你抹除一切录音 |
[29:45] | every piece of code linked to Maloof. | 所有跟马鲁夫相关的代码 |
[29:47] | Then you’re gonna send him an email saying you found Jesus, | 你还要给他发电邮 告诉他你良心发现 |
[29:50] | you’ve seen the light and changed your errant ways, hallelujah. | 你认识到了错误 并愿意改变 哈利路亚 |
[29:54] | And I swear… | 我发誓 |
[29:56] | if you ever contact Maloof again for any reason, | 如果你再敢因任何原因联系马鲁夫 |
[29:59] | if he gets so much as a two-star Yelp review, | 他哪怕在大众点评上收到一个两星差评 |
[30:00] | I will drag you down to Guantanamo. | 我都会把你拖进关塔那摩监狱 |
[30:04] | You think Maloof’s clean? | 你觉得马鲁夫是干净的吗 |
[30:07] | Then why’d he transfer a ton of Bitcoin | 那他为什么向这俩人账户里 |
[30:08] | into the accounts of these two? | 转了一堆比特币 |
[30:14] | I did some digging. | 我查过了 |
[30:16] | They’re killers for a Mexican drug cartel. | 他们是一个墨西哥毒贩集团的杀手 |
[30:29] | You were gone when I got up. | 我起来时你已经出门了 |
[30:31] | I went for a run. | 我去跑步了 |
[30:34] | You wanna talk about the other night? | 想谈谈那晚的事吗 |
[30:38] | Nope. | 不想 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | So, I learned something today. | 我今天知道了点事 |
[30:43] | Finnish is derived from Russian? | 芬兰语起源于俄语吗 |
[30:45] | No. Dogs have 42 teeth. | 不 是狗有42颗牙 |
[30:48] | Your client, my employer, | 你的客户 我的雇主 |
[30:50] | paid two cartel hitmen a little over $100,000 in Bitcoin. | 付给两个毒贩集团杀手超过10万块的比特币 |
[30:55] | – What?! – I visited Maloof’s blackmailer. | -什么 -我去见了马鲁夫的勒索犯 |
[30:58] | He’s a 17-year-old white nationalist living outside of Bakersfield. | 住在贝克斯菲尔德外的17岁白人民族主义者 |
[31:01] | He just explained to me at great length | 他还向我详细地解释了 |
[31:03] | that cryptocurrency is, in fact, traceable. | 加密货币也是可以追踪的 |
[31:06] | These are the guys. | 就是他们 |
[31:10] | I saw this guy. | 我见过这人 |
[31:13] | In the parking lot of Weevil’s body shop. | 在维沃车体店的停车场 |
[31:15] | So what does it all mean? | 那这意味着什么 |
[31:17] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[31:21] | Vinnie said something about Maloof hiring him | 文尼说马鲁夫雇他 |
[31:25] | to find a couple of Mexican guys. | 去找到两个墨西哥人 |
[31:27] | But why hitmen? And why the money? | 但为什么是杀手 为什么付钱 |
[31:32] | Ya done good, kid. | 你干掉好 孩子 |
[31:34] | You might have a future in this racket. | 你有干这个的潜力 |
[31:36] | – I definitely owe you one. – I’d like to cash in now. | -我绝对欠你个人情 -我现在就想要你还 |
[31:41] | How ’bout… | 不如 |
[31:43] | you and me… | 你和我 |
[31:45] | I’m liking it so far. | 到目前还算喜欢 |
[31:47] | Picture this. The two of us… | 想象一下 我们俩 |
[31:51] | …gettin’ busy… | 忙着 |
[31:53] | getting in touch with our feelings? | 触及我们内心的情感 |
[31:56] | You’re talking about couples therapy. | 你是说情侣治疗 |
[31:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:59] | I mean, “Hangin’ with Jane.” | 我是说”去见简” |
[32:07] | May I join you in the cool kids room? | 可以加入你们酷孩子的房间吗 |
[32:10] | – I gotta get to work. – Okay. | -我得去上班了 -好 |
[32:14] | – See ya, Keith. – Yeah. | -回见 基斯 -嗯 |
[32:21] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[32:23] | Nothin’ a strip club can’t fix. | 没什么是去脱衣舞俱乐部不能解决的 |
[32:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[32:27] | What? You’re always saying | 怎么了 你总说 |
[32:29] | we don’t do enough father-daughter stuff. | 我们的父女共同活动不够多 |
[32:32] | I’m standing at the urinal, | 我站在小便池旁 |
[32:34] | and the guy three stalls down screams! | 隔三个便池的人 大喊了起来 |
[32:37] | I rush over to help… | 我赶紧过去帮忙 |
[32:39] | and it’s goddamn Paul Ryan. | 结果居然是保罗·瑞恩 |
[32:42] | He was in a hurry to get back for a vote… | 他急着回去投票 |
[32:43] | Probably to kill health care. | 可能是想扼杀医保 |
[32:45] | …and he’d zipped too fast. | …他拉拉链时太快了 |
[32:46] | There’s Something About Marystyle? | 《我为玛丽狂》里那样吗 |
[32:48] | Yes. Indeed. | 是啊 没错 |
[32:49] | And that’s how I got him to bring my farm bill to the floor. | 我就是这样说服他帮我的农耕法案进行投票的 |
[32:52] | Wait a minute. Did you help him unzip? | 等等 你帮他拉开拉链了吗 |
[32:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:59] | This is Logan. | 我是洛根 |
[33:01] | Yes, sir. Mogadishu? | 是 长官 摩加迪休 |
[33:14] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 是 长官 谢谢 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry for how abrupt this is, | 抱歉这么突然 |
[33:18] | but I’ve been called back to active duty. | 但我被叫回去执行任务了 |
[33:20] | I need to leave immediately. | 我得马上走 |
[33:23] | – How long will you be gone? – I never know. | -你要走多久 -从来不告诉我们的 |
[33:25] | But I’ll make some calls in to my security contacts | 但我出发前会联系我 |
[33:28] | before I deploy, get the ball rollin’ on my replacement. | 认识的保镖 帮你开始找接替者 |
[33:31] | That’s a tough life, man. Yanked away without warning? | 这生活好艰难 突然就被这样叫走 |
[33:35] | Tough part is tellin’ my girlfriend. | 难的部分是告诉我女友 |
[33:39] | Thank you for everything, Logan. | 谢谢你做的一切 洛根 |
[33:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:44] | Hang loose, bro. | 放松 哥们 |
[33:45] | That’s gonna get old, Alex. | 这笑话要听腻的 亚历克斯 |
[33:47] | Someday. | 有天吧 |
[33:49] | Mrs. Maloof. It’s been a pleasure. | 马鲁夫太太 很荣幸 |
[34:10] | What? | 什么 |
[34:15] | So you wanna know where to find Los Desperados, | 你想知道去哪找亡命之徒 |
[34:19] | dos hombres peligrosos– | 两个危险人士 |
[34:21] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[34:23] | Sin telefono. No, no, no, no. | 不能用手机 不行 |
[34:26] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[34:27] | Los misteriosos mexicanos, los chicos del sur– | 两个神秘的墨西哥人 南方来的男人 |
[34:31] | I have a question for you, though. I have one question. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[34:32] | ¿Donde está la biblioteca? | 图书馆在哪吗 |
[34:35] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[34:37] | We’ll rescind our ethics complaint | 我们会撤回我们向 |
[34:39] | filed with the California Board of Security | 加州安全和调查委员会 |
[34:41] | and Investigative Services. | 提交的投诉 |
[34:43] | Keith, I didn’t even know you were here. | 基斯 我都没注意到你在 |
[34:46] | I have not heard about such a complaint. | 我就没听说有什么投诉 |
[34:48] | Yet. | 现在还没有 |
[34:49] | How about this. | 这样吧 |
[34:51] | We won’t explain to Mrs. Maloof | 我们不会向马鲁夫太太解释 |
[34:53] | that she is paying the highest rate | 她支付的费率是 |
[34:55] | that any human being has ever paid for investigative services. | 前无古人的最高的侦探费率 |
[34:59] | Vinnie, where are the two Mexican guys you found for the Maloofs? | 文尼 你替马鲁夫找的那俩墨西哥人在哪 |
[35:05] | Well, you drive a hard bargain, Hot Mars. | 你真会谈判 性感马尔斯 |
[35:08] | Let’s say Maloof’s teenage blackmailer is right | 如果马鲁夫的少年勒索犯是对的 |
[35:12] | and Maloof did pay these two killers. | 马鲁夫真给了这俩杀手钱 |
[35:14] | – Okay. – What does that mean? | -好 -那意味着什么 |
[35:16] | Well, if these guys arrived in Neptune | 如果他们来到海王星镇 |
[35:20] | before the Sea Sprite explosion, | 是在海仙子爆炸案前 |
[35:22] | it means one thing… | 就意味着一件事 |
[35:23] | That our congressman client paid them to kill | 议员客户雇了他们去杀 |
[35:26] | his little brother’s assumed gold-digging fiancée Tawny Carr… | 他弟弟可能是拜金女的未婚妻唐妮·卡尔 |
[35:31] | and pizza guy’s a genius. | 而披萨哥是个天才 |
[35:33] | That’s what I thought at first, | 我起初也那么想的 |
[35:35] | but these guys work for a cartel boss | 但他们为外甥被炸死的 |
[35:37] | who lost his nephew in the bombing. | 毒贩集团老大工作 |
[35:39] | That’s too much of a coincidence. | 这也太巧了 |
[35:41] | So rival cartel wants to send enemy a message, | 所以 对手毒贩集团想给敌人个下马威 |
[35:46] | hires these guys to kill El Despiadado’s loved one? | 雇了他们去杀冷酷者的亲属吗 |
[35:50] | A nephew by marriage? | 妻子的外甥啊 |
[35:51] | I guess they didn’t want to send a very strong message. | 他们的下马威是没想太强势吧 |
[35:56] | What if they came up after the Sea Sprite bombing? | 如果他们是海仙子爆炸案后才到的呢 |
[35:59] | Then they’re supposed to kill the bomber. | 那他们就是来杀炸弹客的 |
[36:01] | They think it’s Maloof. | 他们以为是马鲁夫 |
[36:02] | Maloof buys them off? Possible. | 马鲁夫收买了他们 有可能 |
[36:05] | We’ll know more when we drop by their hotel room tomorrow. | 明天去他们的旅馆房间看看就能了解更多了 |
[37:01] | Logan, I’m home! | 洛根 我回家了 |
[37:03] | I’m back from a strip club! | 我从脱衣舞俱乐部回来的 |
[37:04] | Never touch me again! Men disgust me. | 永远别再碰我了 男人让我恶心 |
[37:16] | Hey, I got called in. | 我被叫走了 |
[37:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:19] | So I know things have been weird since I asked you to marry me. | 我知道自我向你求婚后我们间就怪怪的 |
[37:24] | Confession: It wasn’t so much that I loved you | 坦白 其实不是说我爱你 |
[37:26] | and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, | 想跟你度过余生 |
[37:28] | it’s just that your dad promised me his milking goat, | 而是你爸答应给我的奶羊 |
[37:31] | two bolts of Spanish silk, | 两匹西班牙丝绸 |
[37:32] | and .1 acre on the alley side of his estate. | 还有他靠路这边0.1英亩的地 |
[37:35] | No man could walk away from that. | 没有人能拒绝这种诱惑 |
[37:39] | Dowry or no dowry, I still want to marry you. | 不管有没有嫁妆 我还是想娶你 |
[37:41] | Give it some thought while I’m away | 我不在时你好好想想吧 |
[37:43] | and I’ll Skype you as soon as I’m able. | 只要一有机会我就跟你视频 |
[37:44] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[39:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 不好意思打扰你 |
[39:13] | but I’d like to see the seashell exhibit this afternoon. | 但我想去看今天下午的贝壳展览 |
[39:16] | Can you point me in the right direction? | 可以给我指个路吗 |
[39:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:23] | I can tell you how to get there by bus, | 我可以告诉你怎么坐大巴去 |
[39:24] | but-but I don’t drive. | 但我不会开车 |
[39:26] | They can help you in the office, though. | 办公室可以帮你 |
[39:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[39:37] | Oh, my God, are you-are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[39:39] | – Help! Help! – I’m calling 9-1-1. | -救命 -我打911了 |
[39:45] | There’s a man having a heart ttack at the Happy Nite Lodge. | 乐夜公寓有人突发心脏病 |
[39:49] | The Happy Nite Lodge. Yes. | 乐夜公寓 对 |
[39:54] | Um, yes. | 对 |
[39:56] | – Oh, my God! – Yes, that’s right. | -天呐 -是的 |
[40:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:01] | – Old man! Look at me! – What? Yes! | -老头 看着我 -什么 是的 |
[40:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:07] | It’s ju– | 我… |
[40:10] | It’s just a dizzy spell. | 就是眩晕 |
[40:12] | Just a dizzy spell. | 就是眩晕 |
[40:13] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[40:20] | I’ll help him back to his room. | 我帮他回屋去吧 |
[40:24] | Sure hope you’re not on the second floor. | 希望你不是住二楼 |
[40:26] | Is there someone in your room who can take care of you? | 你房间里有人能照顾你吗 |
[40:29] | My daughter is usually pretty helpful. | 我女儿一般都能帮上忙 |
[40:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:35] | Your Mexican boyfriend tell you he’s married? | 你的墨西哥男友说他有妻子了吗 |
[40:39] | Why you two such pigs? | 你俩怎么那么脏 |
[40:41] | Clean up after yourselves! | 自己知道收拾啊 |
[40:43] | You’d think I was livin’ under her roof, huh? | 还以为是我住在她家呢 |
[40:46] | I got fired, asshole! | 我被解雇了 混蛋 |
[40:48] | What?! You been there for two years! | 什么 你在那里干两年了 |
[40:50] | He fired Estella too, and she’s been there a lot longer. | 他也解雇了艾斯特拉 她做的时间可比我久多了 |
[40:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:54] | There’s no customers anymore. Not with all the bombings. | 没有客人了 因为发生了那么多爆炸案 |
[40:57] | Same thing all over town. | 全镇都是这样 |
[40:58] | No one’s hiring. Everyone’s letting people go. | 没人雇人 大家都在裁员 |
[41:01] | Okay, okay, don’t worry. Listen. | 好吧 别担心 听我说 |
[41:03] | I’m makin’ plenty of money right now. | 我现在挣的钱够多 |
[41:05] | I can take care of the family. It’s gonna be okay. | 我可以照顾一家人 没事的 |
[41:08] | – What about Estella? – Estella ain’t family. | -那艾斯特拉呢 -她不是我的家人 |
[41:13] | Why don’t you hire me at your shop? | 你雇我去你店里工作吧 |
[41:15] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[41:18] | Look, it’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[41:19] | Everything ain’t strictly legal. It’s not gonna work. | 并不是都完全合法的 这不行 |
[41:23] | – I need the money, Eli. – No. No. | -我需要钱 伊莱 -不行 |
[41:25] | I’m too old to have you supporting me. | 我这么大了 不能让你养 |
[41:30] | Come in! | 请进 |
[41:31] | Alonzo. | 阿隆索 |
[41:33] | Yo, what’s up, man. | 好啊 伙计 |
[41:35] | – Beer? – Yeah, sure. | -喝啤酒吗 -好 |
[41:37] | Claudia? Two beers. Please. | 克劳迪娅 请去拿两瓶啤酒 |
[41:40] | Yeah, I saw Eli’s blonde crush at the motel today. | 我今天在旅馆看到了伊莱喜欢的那个金发妹 |
[41:43] | The-Wh-Wh-What blonde crush? | 什么…我喜欢的金发妹 |
[41:47] | Veronica Mars. | 维罗妮卡·马尔斯 |
[41:48] | Oh, yeah, that’s-that’s my crush. | 是啊 是这样 |
[41:51] | Just love her to death. | 爱死她了 |
[41:53] | What was she doin’ at the Happy Nite? | 她去乐夜干什么 |
[41:55] | Pretty sure she was snooping around Alonzo’s room. | 她应该是去阿隆索房间打探来着 |
[41:58] | Who was in my room? | 谁去我房间了 |
[42:00] | Cute blonde private eye. You saw her at Weevil’s shop. | 金发的私家侦探靓妹 你在维沃店里见过的 |
[42:03] | You sure? Or you’re pretty sure? | 你确定吗 你很确定吗 |
[42:05] | I-I’m not positive. | 我不完全确定 |
[42:07] | Some gimpy old bald guy collapsed nearby, | 有个跛脚的秃头老头在附近瘫倒了 |
[42:09] | and I was tryin’ to help him, and– | 我正去帮他… |
[42:11] | Old bald guy with a limp? | 跛脚的秃头老头 |
[42:13] | – Yeah. – That was her dad. | -对 -那是她爸 |
[42:16] | She was definitely in your room, man. | 她绝对进你房间了 |
[42:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[42:24] | I’m gonna pay her a visit at some point. | 我什么时候去见见她 |
[42:26] | See what she wants. | 看她有什么事 |
[42:31] | I don’t know what it says about me | 我不知道这说明了我什么 |
[42:32] | that after I found out Logan was gone again | 当我得知洛根又离开了 |
[42:35] | for some undisclosed period of time, | 不知要去多久 |
[42:38] | the person I wanted to see, share my frustration with, | 而我想去见 跟她分享我的沮丧的人 |
[42:42] | was the same person I was spying on, | 正是我在刺探 |
[42:44] | trying to determine whether she was a murderer. | 努力确定她是否是杀人犯的人 |
[42:46] | Tequila should do the trick. | 龙舌兰应该可以了 |
[42:50] | So… | 那么 |
[42:53] | …you have no idea when you’ll see him again? | 你不知道你什么时候能再见到他吗 |
[42:56] | Last time it was six weeks. | 上次是六周 |
[42:57] | Sometimes it’s a couple days. You never know. | 有时几天就回来 永远无从知道 |
[43:05] | His therapist, Jane, | 他的治疗师 简 |
[43:06] | told him this story about elephants in Mozambique | 跟他讲了莫桑比克的大象 |
[43:10] | who have evolved without tusks so that poachers don’t hunt them. | 进化得不长象牙 好不被偷猎者猎杀的故事 |
[43:15] | Symbolic of…? | 象征了… |
[43:17] | Some shit about relationships having to evolve | 说什么恋情得进化 |
[43:20] | to eliminate the destructive gene in their DNA. | 好消除其DNA里的毁灭基因 |
[43:25] | So what’s the destructive gene in your relationship? | 那你们恋情的毁灭基因是什么 |
[43:28] | I think it might be me. | 可能是我 |
[43:30] | I think I’m the tusk. | 我就是象牙 |
[43:33] | No. I’m the poacher. | 不 我是偷猎者 |
[43:36] | No. No, the tusk. | 不 是象牙 |
[43:38] | Oh, yeah, you’re the tusk. | 是啊 你是象牙 |
[43:40] | And I say that as someone who’s been gored. | 我是作为被捅伤的人这么说 |
[43:42] | Leo! | 利奥 |
[43:43] | Fancy finding you at Comrade Quacks. | 你怎么会出现在同志嘎嘎 |
[43:46] | I didn’t know you tried to pick up drunken college girls | 我不知道你下班后会来泡 |
[43:49] | when you got off duty. | 醉酒大学妹 |
[43:50] | Y’know, it’s just been so long since I’ve had a hobby, | 我实在太久没有爱好了 |
[43:53] | but now let’s just say that I know | 但现在我知道 |
[43:55] | all the names of the raunchy drinks. | 所有惹火的酒名了 |
[43:57] | – Barkeep! – Yeah? | -酒保 -嗯 |
[43:58] | Let’s get a Bend Over Shirley, a Sex On My Face, | 我要弯腰雪莉 脸上性爱 |
[44:01] | and I will have a Cocksucking Cowboy. | 我要吸屌牛仔 |
[44:03] | And make ’em doubles, because we came to play. | 来双份 我们是来玩乐的 |
[44:06] | – You got it. – Hello, Leo. | -没问题 -你好 利奥 |
[44:08] | – Hello. – You two know each other? | -你好 -你们认识吗 |
[44:10] | Oh, yeah, we go way back. | 是啊 我们老交情了 |
[44:12] | He interviewed me about the bomb in my toilet. | 他询问了我厕所里炸弹的事 |
[44:14] | Yeah, I really got her to open up. | 是啊 我让她向我敞开了心扉 |
[44:15] | I know things about that toilet bomb | 我知道这世上没人知道的 |
[44:17] | that no one on this planet has heard. | 关于那枚厕所炸弹的事 |
[44:19] | Yeah, your boy’s good. | 是啊 他可厉害了 |
[44:21] | We’re drinking. Veronica’s man ghosted her. | 我们在喝酒 维罗妮卡的男友抛下她跑了 |
[44:25] | He didn’t-H-He didn’t ghost me, he just– | 他没…抛下我… |
[44:27] | Y’know, I-I-I-I don’t care, okay? | 我不在乎 |
[44:29] | I’m not Perez Hilton. I’m a federal agent. | 我不是八卦天王 我是联邦探员 |
[44:31] | Now tell me everything you found out about that tent fire | 告诉我你查到了帐篷火灾和 |
[44:33] | and Chattanooga Charlie’s explosion. | 查特怒加查理爆炸的什么情况 |
[44:35] | I knew it. You left out those folders for me to find | 我就知道 你有意让我看到那些文件夹 |
[44:38] | so I’d do free legwork for you? | 好让我去替你跑腿 |
[44:40] | I prefer to think of it as you doing your patriotic duty. | 我更喜欢想成是你尽爱国职责 |
[44:46] | Wait a minute. How did you know I was here? | 等等 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[44:49] | Happy accident. | 美好巧合 |
[44:50] | I just come here for the buffalo wings and funnel drinks. | 我是为鸡翅和灌酒而来 |
[44:54] | You planted a tracker on my car? | 你在我车上安了追踪器 |
[44:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:58] | The funnel drinks and the buffalo wings, those were accidental. | 灌酒和鸡翅是巧合 |
[45:02] | The tracker was on purpose, and I put it in your bag. | 追踪器是有意的 是在你包里 |
[45:05] | – Here are your drinks. – Okay, here we go. Drink time. | -酒来了 -好了 开喝咯 |
[45:08] | – There you go. Let’s do it. – Yeah. | -来吧 我们喝吧 -嗯 |
[45:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:12] | Ladies… to booze. | 女士们 敬酒 |
[45:15] | To booze. | 敬酒 |
[45:33] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[45:36] | My bad. | 我不好 |
[45:46] | I cheers to that. Yeah. | 这我要干一杯 嗯 |
[46:09] | So then Walter tosses the ringer out of the car | 然后沃特把那个冒牌货丢出汽车 |
[46:13] | and makes the Dude take the wheel, | 让伙计开车 |
[46:15] | – and then he rolls out of the car– – With an Uzi. | -然后他滚出车 -还拿着冲锋枪 |
[46:18] | Yeah! Well, they’re being chased by nihilists on motorcycles. | 对 他们被骑摩托的虚无主义者追赶 |
[46:22] | I don’t believe this is a real movie. | 我不相信真有这种电影 |
[46:25] | The Big Lebowski? | 《谋杀绿脚趾》啊 |
[46:26] | No, I believe The Big Lebowski’s a real movie, | 不 《谋杀绿脚趾》是真电影 |
[46:28] | I mean, I’ve seen posters and everything, | 我看过海报什么的 |
[46:30] | but I just don’t believe you’ve seen it. | 但我不相信你看过 |
[46:31] | – I think you ate some magic mushrooms… – Okay. I am… | -我觉得你是吃了迷幻药 -好吧 |
[46:35] | appalled that you haven’t seen The Big Lebowski. | 我很震惊你还没看过《谋杀绿脚趾》 |
[46:38] | And please don’t take this personally, but… you’re dead to me. | 请别往心里去 但…你对我就是个死人了 |
[46:43] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[46:45] | I can’t remember the last time a boy walked me home. | 我记不得上次有男孩送我回家是什么时候了 |
[46:49] | Oh, we are a full-service FBI. | 我们是服务周到的联调局探员 |
[46:52] | If you have any ironing you need done… | 如果你还需要熨烫衣服 |
[46:55] | take this in, zee collar is flippity-flap. | 收收这个 熨平领子 |
[46:59] | – I was tryin’ to do a German accent. – Was that it? | -我是想学德国口音 -那个是吗 |
[47:15] | Jesus Christ! What the hell! | 天呐 搞什么 |
[47:18] | Matty. | 麦迪 |
[47:20] | Matty, this is Leo. | 麦迪 这是利奥 |
[47:21] | Leo, this is Matty, my protégée. | 利奥 这是麦迪 我的徒弟 |
[47:26] | Okay, so… don’t shoot her? | 好吧 那么不开枪打她吗 |
[47:29] | Good. The paperwork would take all night. Uh, I’m gonna hit it. | 好 写文件会写一晚的 我走了 |
[47:33] | You got me home safe. | 你安全送我到家了 |
[47:34] | – Wear that merit badge with pride. – Okay. | -骄傲地戴着功勋章吧 -好 |
[47:41] | So have I met all your boyfriends now, or are there more? | 我是见到你所有男友了 还是还有 |
[47:45] | I thought you declined my invitation for lodging. | 我以为你拒绝了我提供住宿的邀请 |
[47:48] | I guess you still have to pay the electricity bills | 看来哪怕你是最近被炸的 |
[47:51] | even if you’re the orphaned teenaged owner | 两星旅馆的孤儿店主 |
[47:54] | of a recently bombed two-star motel. | 也还得交电费 |
[47:57] | They cut your power? | 你被断电了 |
[47:59] | Yep. | 对 |
[48:00] | Feel like singing a little Motown into that spatula? | 想对着那把小铲唱歌吗 |
[48:04] | No. | 不想 |
[48:07] | Me neither. I’m gonna go to bed. | 我也不想 我去睡了 |
[48:09] | Couch is yours. | 沙发归你 |
[48:11] | There are blankets in the closet. | 柜子里有毯子 |
[48:14] | Never have children! | 永远别要孩子 |
[48:18] | Come on, Alex. We can get a quick workout in before lunch. | 来吧 亚历克斯 午餐前我们锻炼一下 |
[48:21] | This is all the exercise I need. | 我这样锻炼就够了 |
[48:28] | – Yes? – Mr. Maloof. | -谁啊 -马鲁夫先生 |
[48:30] | My name is Clarence Wiedman. | 我是克莱伦斯·韦德曼 |
[48:33] | Logan Echolls left word you needed a new bodyguard? | 洛根·埃克斯留言说你需要新保镖 |
[48:39] | I appreciate you coming, Mr. Wiedman. | 多谢你来 韦德曼先生 |
[48:42] | But truth is, I don’t need a bodyguard. | 但其实 我不需要保镖了 |
[48:44] | – The threat has been, uh– – Eliminated? | -威胁已被… -消除了 |
[48:46] | I wouldn’t put it that way, but we do seem to be out of danger. | 我不会那么说 但我们似乎是没危险了 |
[48:50] | I’m glad to hear it, Congressman. | 那太好了 议员先生 |
[48:51] | And please send a bill for your time to my office. | 请把你已投入的时间的账单寄去我办公室 |
[48:53] | – That won’t be necessary. – Oh, I insist, I insist. | -不用了 -我坚持 |
[48:55] | Look here. | 看看啊 |
[48:57] | It’s your lucky day, Congressman. You get to meet Allah. | 你今天走运了 议员 你可以去见安拉了 |
[49:08] | Daniel! Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[49:13] | GSW. Possible pneumothorax. | 枪伤 可能造成了气胸 |
[49:15] | Neptune Grand, eighth floor. | 海王星酒店 八楼 |
[49:17] | Daniel. Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[49:20] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |