时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Three spring breaks ago, | 三年前的春假 |
[00:04] | a Hearst Pi Sig dies on the beach. | 一名赫斯特大一πΣ兄弟会成员死在海滩上 |
[00:06] | Written off as an accident. | 被判为了意外 |
[00:07] | What can you tell me about the night Patrick Hatcher died? | 跟我讲讲帕特里克·哈彻死的那晚 |
[00:10] | Get out! Now! | 你 滚 |
[00:12] | How are Murderheads at deep background checks? | 谋杀迷做深入背景调查怎么样 |
[00:14] | Deep background is where we excel. | 我们最擅长深入背景调查了 |
[00:16] | Find out everything you can about these three frat guys. | 查明这三个人的一切底细 |
[00:19] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[00:20] | I saw Eli’s blonde crush at the motel today. | 我今天在旅馆看到了伊莱喜欢的那个金发妹 |
[00:23] | Pretty sure she was snooping around Alonzo’s room. | 她应该是去阿隆索房间打探来着 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna pay her a visit at some point. | 我什么时候去见见她 |
[00:27] | I’ve been thinking a lot lately. | 我近来总在想 |
[00:29] | I’m afraid that I’m just gonna end up doing something s-stupid. | 我会做出什么蠢事 |
[00:33] | Or worse, get one of us hurt. | 或更糟 害我们俩谁受伤 |
[00:35] | This is Logan. Yes, sir. | 我是洛根 是 长官 |
[00:36] | I’ve been called back to active duty. | 但我被叫回去执行任务了 |
[00:38] | – I need to leave immediately. – …is flippity-flap. | -我得马上走 -熨平领子 |
[00:40] | Have you noticed that each of the bombs killed someone | 你注意到每颗炸弹都杀死了 |
[00:42] | with a sex offense in his history? | 有性侵记录的人吗 |
[00:43] | It’s a pattern. But I was missing a perp. | 这是规律 但我找不到犯人 |
[00:46] | – What about Nicole? – You ready? | -妮可怎么样 -准备好了吗 |
[00:51] | It’s your lucky day, Congressman. You get to meet Allah. | 你今天走运了 议员 你可以去见安拉了 |
[00:55] | Daniel! Neptune Grand, eighth floor. | 丹尼尔 海王星酒店 八楼 |
[00:58] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[01:11] | Say that again? | 再说一遍 |
[01:12] | Those two, Dodie Mendoza | 那俩 多迪·门多萨 |
[01:15] | and Alonzo Lozano, were paid 30 Bitcoin, | 和阿隆索·洛萨诺 收了30枚比特币 |
[01:18] | which is $100,000 more or less, by Congressman Maloof. | 价值大概10万美元 付款者是马鲁夫议员 |
[01:22] | And a source of ours spotted driver’s licenses | 我们的消息源在他们的旅馆房间内 |
[01:24] | for Tayler and Tyler Carr in those boys’ motel room. | 看到了泰尔勒和泰勒·卡尔的驾照 |
[01:27] | – It’s that-that page right there. – Enough. | -就在那页上 -够了 |
[01:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:32] | Here’s how this went down. | 事情是这样的 |
[01:33] | Tyler Carr shot Daniel Maloof over a missing ring. | 泰勒·卡尔为一枚失踪戒指打伤了丹尼尔·马鲁夫 |
[01:38] | Hell, I witnessed them nearly come to blows over it | 我还亲眼见到他们在验尸官办公室 |
[01:41] | in the coroner’s office. | 差点为此打起来 |
[01:42] | You were there. Are you forgetting this? | 你当时也在 你忘记了吗 |
[01:45] | King Pagursky’s mom is on line two. | 金·佩古斯基的妈妈在2号线 |
[01:53] | – Mrs. Pagursky. – Are you avoiding my calls? | -佩古斯基太太 -你在回避我的电话吗 |
[01:55] | No, ma’am. No. Ma’am, we are invested in making sure | 没有 女士 我们在全力以赴确保 |
[01:59] | that you get a positive result to this case. | 你的案子能得到积极的结果 |
[02:01] | Well, it doesn’t seem like things are moving fast enough– | 感觉事情的进展不是很快… |
[02:06] | Drool on the dirty laundry, not the clean laundry! | 把口水流在脏衣服上啊 别流在干净衣服上 |
[02:12] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[02:16] | Hi, babe! | 宝贝 |
[02:17] | Here, talk to Pony. I need one sec. | 跟小马说话吧 我需要点时间 |
[02:21] | Hi, Pony! | 小马 |
[02:25] | Good talk. Veronica! | 聊天开心 维罗妮卡 |
[02:31] | Did you move the car for street cleaning? | 街道清洗 你把车开走了吗 |
[02:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:37] | She’s gonna get a ticket if she doesn’t move her car soon. | 她如果不赶紧挪车是要吃罚单的 |
[02:41] | Maybe you should knock on her door and let her know. | 或许你该去敲她门 告诉她 |
[02:46] | You notice all the fast food places here use paper straws? | 你注意到这里的快餐店都用纸吸管吗 |
[02:50] | You know, because of the sea turtles. | 是因为海龟 |
[02:54] | We should have followed the father. | 我们应该跟踪她父亲的 |
[02:57] | So you could bitch about how we should have followed the daughter? | 你好抱怨说我们该去跟踪女儿的吗 |
[02:59] | Just be where you are. | 既来之则安之 |
[03:01] | We should kill ’em and be done with it. | 我们该直接杀了他们 |
[03:04] | We can do that, keep tryin’ to find the bomber on our own. | 是可以 然后自己找到炸弹 |
[03:07] | Or we could wait for the professional private investigators | 我们也可以等着职业私家侦探 |
[03:11] | to track down the bomber for us. | 替我们找到炸弹客 |
[03:13] | And then kill ’em. | 然后再杀了他们 |
[03:55] | I’m glad you called, but I’m leaving soon. | 我很高兴你来电 但我马上走了 |
[03:58] | Wallace should be here in… | 沃勒斯应该马上… |
[04:02] | …five minutes early, like a dick. | 来早了五分钟 混蛋 |
[04:04] | How’s, uh, parts unknown? | 你所处的不明地带怎么样 |
[04:06] | Well, I had to wait 45 minutes for this Skype session, | 我为跟你视频等了45分钟 |
[04:09] | but other than that, it’s all lollipops and rainbows. | 但除此之外 都美好得不得了 |
[04:14] | I just need two secs. Talk to Wallace. | 给我点时间 跟沃勒斯说话吧 |
[04:18] | What’s up, Logan? | 好啊 洛根 |
[04:18] | What’s up, Wallace? | 好啊 沃勒斯 |
[04:21] | Well, the district offered me the varsity coaching job. | 区里提出让我去执教校队 |
[04:24] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[04:26] | – It’s at Kane High. – Sheesh. Does Veronica know? | -在凯恩高中 -维罗妮卡知道吗 |
[04:29] | – I’m afraid to tell her. – Yeah, I don’t blame you. | -我不敢告诉她 -我不怪你 |
[04:32] | Turn it towards me. | 转向我 |
[04:35] | Sorry, we’re just running late. | 抱歉 我们要迟了 |
[04:37] | Well, movie’s not for half an hour. | 电影还要半小时才开场 |
[04:40] | – Actually… – Oh, Veronica. | -其实 -维罗妮卡 |
[04:42] | I was hoping you could come do a thing with me before the movie. | 我希望你能在电影开场前来跟我做件事 |
[04:46] | Before the movie or in place of the movie? | 在电影开场前还是不看电影改做这个 |
[04:49] | In place of the 8:00 movie, | 在8点的电影期间做 |
[04:51] | But before the 10:00 movie I was hoping we could go to instead. | 但能在我们可以改去看的10点电影前搞定 |
[04:55] | It’s just a quick Murderheads meeting. | 就是快速造访下谋杀迷集会 |
[04:57] | You’ll barely know we’re there. | 你都不会注意到我们去过的 |
[04:58] | You seem busy. | 你似乎很忙 |
[04:59] | I’ll try you tomorrow. | 我明天再联系你吧 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:05] | If I knew you were calling, I– | 如果我知道你要打来 |
[05:06] | Not exactly on a set schedule here, Veronica. | 我可没有固定安排 维罗妮卡 |
[05:09] | Doesn’t mean I don’t have one. | 但我还是有安排的 |
[05:11] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[05:13] | I can’t just wait in front of the computer, hoping. | 我不能等在电脑前 希望你来电 |
[05:17] | I wouldn’t expect you to. | 我也不指望你那么做 |
[05:19] | But… have a good night. | 但是 今晚愉快 |
[05:22] | Logan– | 洛根 |
[05:27] | So… what is a Murderhead? | 那么 谋杀迷是什么 |
[05:31] | Hearst student and Pi Sig president Campbell Davis | 赫斯特学生 πΣ兄弟会主席坎贝尔·戴维斯 |
[05:35] | got a DUI last month. | 上月酒驾 |
[05:36] | He’s on academic probation, | 他在留校察看 |
[05:38] | and his pledge name was “Jizz Mop.” | 他的宣誓名是”精液拖把” |
[05:41] | God, I miss Hearst. | 天呐 我真想念赫斯特 |
[05:44] | Anything that relates to the beach party | 有任何跟海滩派对相关的吗 |
[05:46] | where his fellow Pi Sig pledge Patrick Hatcher died | 就是另一位πΣ兄弟会预备会员帕特里克·哈彻 |
[05:49] | three spring breaks ago? | 三年前春假身亡的那次派对 |
[05:51] | He posted an “R.I.P.” shout-out to him on Facebook, | 他在脸书上给他发了个”安息” |
[05:53] | but that’sit. | 但仅此而已 |
[05:55] | What about Darren Silva? | 那达伦·希瓦呢 |
[05:57] | He was pretty active on social media– the standard stuff– | 他在社交媒体上挺活跃的 就一般那套 |
[06:00] | until the night Hatcher died. | 直到哈彻死的那晚 |
[06:02] | After that, radio silence. | 之后 就一片静寂 |
[06:05] | Not even one tweet saying, “What happened that night | 都没一条推文说”那晚发生的事 |
[06:07] | makes me want to murder future spring breakers”? | 让我想杀今后的春假客”吗 |
[06:11] | If the desire to murder spring breakers is wrong, | 如果想杀春假客的欲望不对 |
[06:14] | I don’t wanna be right. | 那我不想对 |
[06:16] | Don! | 唐 |
[06:17] | Oh, lighten up. Everyone who’s ever lived in Neptune | 别那么严肃 海王星镇的每个居民 |
[06:19] | has thought it. | 都那么想过 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I’ve thought it. | 是啊 我也是 |
[06:24] | Damn, did I say that out loud? | 该死 我说出来了吗 |
[06:26] | For the record, I’m not the murderer. I’m– | 声明一下 我不是杀人犯 |
[06:28] | Okay. Moving on | 好吧 继续 |
[06:30] | to Blake Long, which… we didn’t find much. | 布莱克·朗 我们没找到什么 |
[06:32] | He changed his major sophomore year | 他大二那年换了专业 |
[06:34] | and then started a band called Suit Slayer. | 然后建立了一个乐队 西装杀手 |
[06:38] | “Soothsayer.” | 是”预言者” |
[06:40] | Soothsayer, that’s right. | 预言者 没错 |
[06:43] | Both equally unhelpful. | 都完全没用 |
[06:46] | Sorry, guys, I gotta jump. | 抱歉 各位 我得走了 |
[06:47] | I’m briefing Pelosi in 20. | 我20分钟后要给佩洛西做简报 |
[06:49] | Looking like that? | 就穿成那样吗 |
[06:50] | Well, when you’re the guy on international debt relief, | 如果你是国际债务免除的专家 |
[06:54] | you dress how you like. | 就想穿什么都行 |
[06:55] | Peace out, murder scouts. | 再见了 各位谋杀迷 |
[06:58] | Does anybody have anything else? | 还有谁有其他情报吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Blake Long tried to kill himself a month after | 嗯 布莱克·朗在哈彻死于火灾 |
[07:02] | Hatcher died in that fire. | 一个月后企图自杀 |
[07:04] | Long did? I thought you were doing Darren Silva. | 是吗 你不是去查达伦·希瓦了吗 |
[07:07] | Adderall. I can go all night. | 阿德拉[治多动症药] 我能坚持整晚 |
[07:20] | We’re out of sugar. | 我们没糖了 |
[07:21] | God, I love having you around the office. | 天呐 我真喜欢你在办公室里 |
[07:24] | That contagious smile, that youthful enthusiasm. | 那感染性的微笑 年轻的热情 |
[07:28] | How many people get to work with an actual ray of sunshine? | 有多少人能跟一束真正的阳光共事 |
[07:33] | I’ve been listening to the bug I planted in Nicole’s office, | 我一直在听我安在妮可办公室的监听器 |
[07:36] | and I hate myself. | 我恨自己 |
[07:39] | So stop listening. | 那就别听了 |
[07:41] | Stop listening? Is that possible? | 别听了 那可能吗 |
[07:44] | If you’re sure about her, | 如果你确信她 |
[07:46] | the next time you’re at the bar just take back the bug | 下次你去酒吧时就把监听器拿回来 |
[07:49] | and just go on having your, uh, | 继续你们… |
[07:51] | whatever the female version of a bromance is. | 女性版本的兄弟基情 |
[07:54] | A friendship? | 友谊吗 |
[07:55] | A friendship. That’s it. | 友谊 就是那个 |
[07:58] | It’s your call, honey. | 你决定吧 亲爱的 |
[08:24] | He’s a nice kid. | 他人不错 |
[08:25] | Who breaks a glass in the ice every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟在冰里打破个杯子 |
[08:27] | He needs to get himself a retail job. | 他得去找份零售的工作 |
[08:29] | I only need three cases this week. | 我这周只需要三箱 |
[08:31] | Business is slow, man. | 生意太差了 |
[08:34] | Just open the box and pour the pizza directly down my throat. | 打开盒子 把披萨直接灌进我喉咙吧 |
[08:37] | I know it’s a bad day when you order extra cheese. | 我知道你今天不顺 因为你要多加奶酪 |
[08:40] | And when you’re here more than once a week. | 而且你每周来这里超过一次 |
[08:42] | Must be nice, getting to relax. | 肯定不错吧 能放松一下 |
[08:44] | If I didn’t care about making money. | 如果我不在乎挣钱的话 |
[08:46] | Hey, if he woulda left Quacks alone, | 如果他能不动嘎嘎 |
[08:47] | I might have started a Neptune Bomber fan club. | 我还可能会建立个海王星镇炸弹客粉丝会呢 |
[08:50] | They’re heathens. I won’t miss ’em. | 他们是异教徒 我才不想念他们 |
[08:53] | Sounds like Nicole orders pizza from Penn all the time. | 妮可似乎经常叫潘的披萨 |
[08:57] | Oh, you’ve done it, Veronica. You’ve cracked this thing wide open. | 你做到了 维罗妮卡 你让安全豁然开朗了 |
[09:00] | I’m spitballin’ here! No bad ideas. | 我在随便说 没有坏点子 |
[09:03] | I’m throwin’ stuff at the wall, seein’ what sticks. | 我在随便丢出理论 看哪个能站住脚 |
[09:05] | What if Penn delivered a pizza to Quacks on the day of the bombing, | 如果潘在爆炸案那天送了披萨去嘎嘎 |
[09:10] | he’s got one of those pizza delivery bags, | 他有那种送披萨的包 |
[09:13] | he slides into the men’s room… | 他溜进男厕… |
[09:18] | Sorry. I’m getting carried away. | 抱歉 我太忘形了 |
[09:19] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[09:22] | I mean, it’s thin, but Chattanooga Charlie’s, | 虽然牵强 但查特怒加查理 |
[09:24] | where they had the explosion last spring break, | 去年春假发生爆炸的地方 |
[09:26] | Cho’s delivers there, too. | 周也送披萨去那里 |
[09:28] | Maybe the squirrely cuss made a mistake with the first bomb. | 或许那个怪胎第一颗炸弹出了错 |
[09:31] | He delivered the pizza to the Sea Sprite and didn’t get out in time. | 他把披萨送去了海仙子 但没能及时离开 |
[09:36] | What’s his motive? | 动机呢 |
[09:40] | He calls spring breakers “heathens” on the recording. | 录音里有他说春假客是”异教徒” |
[09:43] | They are heathens. We’ve called them worse. | 他们是异教徒 我们还说过更糟的话 |
[09:45] | Much worse. | 糟糕得多 |
[09:46] | So I should find out from Nicole | 所以我应该能从妮可那里问出 |
[09:49] | if Penn delivered her a pizza | 爆炸案那天 |
[09:51] | at Comrade Quacks the day of the bombing. | 潘是否有送披萨去同志嘎嘎 |
[09:53] | How ya gonna do that without giving up | 你要怎么做到 而不说出 |
[09:55] | that you had a bug in her office? | 你监听了她的办公室 |
[09:58] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
[10:02] | Do character flaws count less if you’re self-aware about them? | 如果你知道自己的性格缺点 会对它们有所抵消吗 |
[10:06] | I went out with a guy for a while at Columbia | 我曾在哥伦比亚大学约会过一个 |
[10:08] | who was up front about his jealousy. | 对自己的嫉妒很坦诚的人 |
[10:11] | He knew it was wrong, apologized for it. | 他知道那不对 还为此道歉 |
[10:14] | But he was still the asshole who wanted the gory details | 但他还是个混蛋 非要我详细地说出 |
[10:16] | about every guy I’d ever touched. | 我碰过的每个男人 |
[10:19] | His self-awareness didn’t stop me from dropping him. | 他的自知之明并没阻止我甩了他 |
[10:21] | Greg said you were up here. | 格雷戈说你上来了 |
[10:23] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你呢 |
[10:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:27] | You and Leo the other night seemed very friendly. | 你那晚和利奥看上去很亲近 |
[10:31] | And then he walked you home. I mean, look, | 然后他还送你回家了 听着 |
[10:35] | I’ve done some bad shit, so no judgment, okay? | 我也干过不好的事 我不评判你 |
[10:38] | – I get it. – Leo is just a friend. | -我懂的 -利奥只是个朋友 |
[10:40] | – Well, we’re friends, right? – Yeah. I hope so. | -我们也是朋友吧 -当然 希望是 |
[10:42] | Yeah, well, the beauty of being friends with me | 跟我做朋友的好处 |
[10:45] | is that whatever you’ve done, I’ve done something worse. | 就是不管你做了什么 我都做过更糟的 |
[10:50] | Scout’s honor, nothing happened. | 我保证 真没发生什么 |
[10:53] | Strange question. | 问个奇怪的问题 |
[10:55] | The day the bomb went off here, | 这里爆炸那天 |
[10:57] | did you order pizza from Cho’s? | 你点周记的披萨了吗 |
[10:59] | That is a strange question. | 这问题是很奇怪 |
[11:01] | It’s probably nothing, but I’m just wondering if the bomber | 可能没什么 但我在想 炸弹客 |
[11:05] | is someone who gets in and out of places like a pizza guy, | 会不会是能随意进出的人 比如披萨哥 |
[11:09] | someone who no one thinks about. | 没人会多想的人 |
[11:11] | Well, I do order from Cho’s more than I should, but… | 我的确在周记点披萨过于频繁了 |
[11:15] | I don’t remember if I did the day the bomb went off. | 但我不记得爆炸那天我点过没有 |
[11:18] | It’s kind of a blur. | 都挺模糊的了 |
[11:20] | – Maybe you could check the receipts? – Yeah. Sure. | -你能看看收据吗 -好的 |
[11:24] | Okay, random question for you. How do you feel about mud baths? | 随机问你一下 你对泥巴浴怎么看 |
[11:30] | Support them for pigs. | 支持猪那么做 |
[11:32] | Okay. So I just heard about this new spa in Ojai, | 好吧 我刚听说奥海镇的一个水疗 |
[11:35] | and I was thinking we should maybe check it out after spring break. | 我在想 等春假结束了 我们该一起去 |
[11:38] | You know, we’ll just, like, get all the alcohol out of our pores | 清理一下我们毛孔里的酒精 |
[11:42] | and reset our fine selves. | 重置一下自己 |
[11:47] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[11:50] | I planted a bug in your office. | 我在你办公室安了监听器 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | In every bomb, at least one of the victims | 每颗炸弹 都至少杀死一个 |
[12:00] | had some sort of sexual offense on his record, | 有性侵记录的人 |
[12:02] | and came through Quacks. | 还来过嘎嘎 |
[12:03] | I saw you knock that kid Jimmy Hatfield out | 我看到监控录像里你一拳打倒了 |
[12:06] | in the surveillance video, | 那个吉米·哈特菲尔德 |
[12:07] | and the horse collar bomber was in here trying to roofie girls. | 而被项圈炸弹炸死的那人还曾在这里企图迷奸女孩 |
[12:11] | I mean, you own sap gloves. for Chrissakes. | 你有指节加重手套啊 |
[12:14] | The sex crime element gave you motive. | 性犯罪元素让你有动机 |
[12:17] | When a bomb went off in here, | 这里发生爆炸后 |
[12:18] | I figured you’d never bomb your own place, | 我就想 你不会炸自家店 |
[12:19] | but then I learned you sold out to Big Dick– | 但然后我得知你卖给了大迪克 |
[12:21] | Stop! | 住口 |
[12:24] | You’ve been listening to me. | 你一直在监听我 |
[12:31] | Where did you put it? The bug. | 你放在哪了 监听器 |
[12:37] | There. | 那里 |
[12:43] | So… | 那么 |
[12:45] | I shared my deepest, darkest personal secret, | 我向你分享了我最深最黑暗的秘密 |
[12:48] | and your response was to bug my office. | 而你的反应却是监听我的办公室 |
[12:53] | I mean-I mean, you really think I’m capable | 你真觉得我能 |
[12:55] | of randomly killing a bunch of college kids. | 去随机地杀一群大学生吗 |
[12:59] | But yet you still consider me a friend. I mean– | 但你还把我当朋友 |
[13:01] | Shit, Veronica, how low is the bar for you? | 该死 维罗妮卡 你的标准多低啊 |
[13:04] | I didn’t really think you did it– | 我并不真认为是你 |
[13:08] | it-it’s just part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[13:11] | And I’m telling you because I don’t want this between us anymore. | 我告诉你是因为我不希望这事成为我们的嫌隙 |
[13:17] | Oh, so you feel better now, yeah? You good? | 那你现在感觉好点了 是吗 |
[13:23] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[13:26] | Well, you’ve gotten close to me. | 你接近了我 |
[13:28] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[13:30] | How do you think I feel about giving people second chances? | 你觉得我对给人第二次机会怎么看 |
[13:36] | You’ve always done something worse, right? | 你不是总做过更糟的事吗 |
[13:39] | No. | 没 |
[13:41] | Not in this case. | 这次没有 |
[13:46] | Is the bug still here? | 监听器还在吗 |
[13:52] | Then what are you waitin’ for? | 那你还等什么 |
[13:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[14:15] | This is Veronica. | 我是维罗妮卡 |
[14:19] | I don’t know why she’s not calling you back. | 我不知道她为什么不回你电话 |
[14:22] | Yes, she is staying with me. She’s just not… here right now. | 是啊 她住在我家 她现在不在 |
[14:26] | Look, I’ll have her call you, okay? | 我会让她打给你的 |
[14:36] | – It learns. – Sometimes. | -还学聪明了 -有时吧 |
[14:40] | – Next up is phone etiquette. – Did you call? | -下一步是电话礼仪 -你打电话了吗 |
[14:43] | I did. So did your mom. | 我打了 你妈妈也打了 |
[14:46] | Shit. I’ve been turning my phone off to conserve battery. | 该死 我为了省电一直关机 |
[14:50] | But you have internet? | 但你却有网吗 |
[14:52] | I steal Wi-Fi from a café across the street. | 偷了街对面的无线网络 |
[14:55] | I’m just sending her a text. | 我给她发个短信 |
[14:59] | So what does one do in a motel room with no electricity? | 在没有电的旅馆房间里都能做什么啊 |
[15:03] | Eat. Sleep. Entertain revenge fantasies. | 吃饭 睡觉 琢磨复仇幻想 |
[15:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:22] | This nail from Comrade Quacks, | 这根同志嘎嘎的钉子 |
[15:24] | this nail removed from Penn’s back, | 和潘背后取下的钉子 |
[15:27] | and this string art nail are all the same. | 还有这线绳艺术的钉子是同款 |
[15:30] | Does that strike you as strange? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[15:32] | No. | 不 |
[15:34] | It should. | 你该觉得奇怪 |
[15:37] | Answer your phone. | 接电话 |
[15:50] | This nail. | 这根钉子 |
[15:51] | It’s the same as the ones we looked for at the hardware store. | 跟我们在五金店里找的那种同款 |
[15:54] | It’s the same as the one I found in Comrade Quacks | 跟我在同志嘎嘎爆炸案后 |
[15:57] | after the bombing. | 在那里发现的同款 |
[15:59] | Was the “hello” implied, or we’re just, | “你好”是已暗示了吗 |
[16:01] | we’re not doin’ that anymore? | 还是我们都不打招呼了 |
[16:03] | Were they in every bomb? | 每颗炸弹里都有吗 |
[16:06] | No. Just the last three. | 不 就后三颗里有 |
[16:08] | The beach, the horse collar, and Quacks. | 海滩 项圈和嘎嘎 |
[16:12] | So the bomb at the Sea Sprite and the bomb that killed Perry Walsh | 所以海仙子和炸死佩里·沃什的炸弹 |
[16:16] | were not packed with nails? | 里面没有钉子吗 |
[16:18] | Right. Veronica, um… what’s up? | 嗯 维罗妮卡 怎么了 |
[16:23] | I’m working on something. | 我有个理论 |
[16:25] | If it amounts to anything, I’ll let you know. | 如果真有什么价值 我会告诉你的 |
[16:28] | That’s a cinnamon roll, by the way. | 是肉桂卷哦 |
[16:29] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[16:39] | So as luck would have it, they’re playing The Big Lebowski | 刚巧 俄耳普斯剧院今晚要放映 |
[16:42] | at the Orpheus tonight. | 《谋杀绿脚趾》 |
[16:44] | I’m ready to right this wrong if you are. | 如果你想 我可以纠正这个错误 |
[16:47] | Why would I watch it at that moldy dump | 我为什么要去那个破地方看 |
[16:49] | when I have the director’s cut | 我家里有导演剪辑版 |
[16:50] | and the ingredients for White Russians at home? | 和白俄鸡尾酒的食谱 |
[16:53] | Sold. What time should I be there? | 同意 我几点去 |
[16:56] | That wasn’t an invitation. | 我不是在邀请你 |
[16:58] | Sounded like one. | 听上去像啊 |
[16:59] | You are not coming over to Lebowski and chill. | 你别指望过来看电影闲聊 |
[17:03] | You’re turning this into something tawdry. | 你说得好下流 |
[17:04] | Ah, what’s wrong with a couple of cinephiles | 两个影迷一起看 |
[17:07] | watching what you consider to be a classic movie? | 你心目中的经典电影有什么不对 |
[17:11] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:13] | unless you were thinking it was something more. | 除非你想多了 |
[17:17] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[17:19] | You afraid of being alone with me? | 你不敢跟我独处吗 |
[17:21] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[17:22] | Okay, so, is that-is that a yes or a no on me comin’ over? | 所以我到底能不能过去 |
[17:25] | It was a “no invitation has ever been issued.” | 是”我从未向你发出过邀请” |
[17:28] | You sure? Uh, can the court reporter please play back the transcript | 你确定吗 法庭书记官是否可以回读一下抄录 |
[17:31] | starting with the part about owning the movie in question | 从提到家里有该电影 |
[17:34] | and having the cocktail ingredients at home? | 和鸡尾酒食谱的部分开始 |
[17:37] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[17:59] | Hey, Clyde. Have you seen these bikes? | 克莱德 你看到这辆单车了吗 |
[18:01] | This one has 4,000 cycling classes on it. It’s incredible! | 这台有四千堂单车课程 太了不起了 |
[18:05] | – Nice work! – I just got the countersigned contracts | -好样的 -我刚拿到了同志嘎嘎的 |
[18:07] | for Comrade Quacks. | 对方签署合同 |
[18:09] | You’re leasin’ it to Rick Deefenbock? | 你要把它租给里克·迪芬巴克 |
[18:10] | Damn right. The dumb son of a bitch overpaid. | 没错 那蠢蛋付多了 |
[18:13] | That was supposed to be my property, Dick. | 那地方本该是我的 迪克 |
[18:15] | – Thirty seconds to go! – We talked about this. At length. | -还剩30秒 -我们谈过的 详谈过 |
[18:20] | Oh, right. Your “classic car” dealership? | 对哦 你的经典款车经销店 |
[18:23] | Comrade Quacks, that’s where you wanted to put it? You sure? | 同志嘎嘎 你想安排在那里 你确定 |
[18:26] | – Positive. – Go strong here! | -确定 -坚持住 |
[18:27] | Oh, I’m sorry, buddy. It must have slipped my mind. | 对不起 伙计 我一定是忘了 |
[18:30] | But don’t worry, we’ll find you another lot. | 但没事 我们可以再给你另找地方 |
[18:32] | A better lot. If that’s still what you want. | 更好的地方 如果你还想要的话 |
[18:36] | Why would that not be what I want? | 我怎么会不想要 |
[18:37] | Well, owning a business, especially one that trades | 经营生意 尤其商品只有 |
[18:39] | in a rarified secondary market with little practical demand | 不太景气的市场 对它的实际需求不高 |
[18:41] | and a shrinking consumer base… | 消费者群也在缩水 |
[18:43] | not exactly the venture to cut your teeth on. | 这种生意不太值得投入进去 |
[18:46] | Yeah, well, that was our deal. | 那是我们说好的 |
[18:48] | And what was our deal exactly? What was the language? | 我们怎么说好的 具体怎么说的 |
[18:50] | – You’ve got this! – You gave me your word. | -你可以的 -你向我保证了 |
[18:53] | You’re still learning. What’s the rush? | 你还在学习 急什么 |
[18:54] | Spent a decade of my life in prison, | 我在监狱里度过了十年人生 |
[18:56] | I’d kinda like to not waste any more time. | 我不想再耽误更多时间了 |
[18:58] | Well, won’t be long. We’ll find you something. | 不会要很久的 我们可以给你再找地方 |
[19:00] | Another 15! | 再来15个 |
[19:02] | What’s a dream car for a teenage girl? | 十几岁的女孩的梦想车是什么 |
[19:03] | You know what? I don’t ever care. | 知道吗 我不在乎 |
[19:05] | Just pick one and find out where the girl from the Sea Sprite is. | 选一辆 找到那个海仙子的姑娘 |
[19:07] | Will ya? But it’s gotta be red. | 行吗 必须是红的 |
[19:10] | Girls love red. | 女孩都喜欢红色 |
[19:11] | – Sure thing. – Just up the hill! | -好啊 -再加把劲 |
[19:12] | My man. | 好哥们 |
[19:14] | Shit, another hill. | 该死 又来 |
[19:16] | You can do it! Let’s go! | 你可以的 加油 |
[19:23] | I know why we’ve been having such a tough time with this case. | 我知道我们查得怎么那么不顺利了 |
[19:26] | These nails– | 这些钉子 |
[19:32] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[19:35] | Where’s what? | 什么 |
[19:42] | Personal space! Personal space! | 个人空间 |
[19:44] | A milkshake, a Lumberjack Timber-gur, | 奶昔 伐木工汉堡 |
[19:47] | and waffle fries. | 还有华夫饼薯条 |
[19:49] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 |
[19:52] | When this cat’s away, the mouse-that’s you- | 本猫不在 你个老鼠 |
[19:54] | will consume 2, 000 calories. | 就吃下两千卡路里 |
[19:57] | But, Veronica, I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay. | 但维罗妮卡 我是个伐木工 不要紧的 |
[20:00] | Don’t be cute with me. | 少跟我卖萌 |
[20:02] | You were gonna tell me something about nails? | 你刚打算跟我讲什么钉子的事 |
[20:04] | Fine. I’ll try to fill you in before your inevitable heart attack. | 好吧 我尽量在你不可避免地心脏病发前告诉你 |
[20:10] | This nail. | 这根钉子 |
[20:11] | It’s the same type of nail that was removed from Penn’s back. | 跟从潘背后取出的那枚是同款 |
[20:15] | It’s also the type of nail that was used as shrapnel | 这种钉子还在 |
[20:18] | in the beach bomb, the Quacks bomb, and the horse collar bomb. | 海滩 嘎嘎和项圈炸弹中充当弹片 |
[20:22] | And the Sea Sprite bomb. | 还有海仙子炸弹 |
[20:25] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[20:26] | Because it was pulled out of Penn’s back. | 因为从潘背后取出了一枚 |
[20:29] | Yeah, but the only person hit with this type of nail was Penn. | 是啊 但唯一被扎了这种钉子的人 就是潘 |
[20:33] | Leo confirmed that the first two bombs | 利奥证实了 头两枚炸弹 |
[20:36] | weren’t packed with these nails. | 并无这种钉子 |
[20:38] | This is also the same kind of nail that’s used in string art. | 这种钉子还被用于线绳艺术 |
[20:41] | I saw the piece in Matty’s room. | 我在麦迪房间看到了那幅画 |
[20:43] | It was hanging on the wall inside the office | 当时画就挂在办公室里 |
[20:46] | just a few feet from where Penn was outside. | 离在办公室外的潘只有几英尺 |
[20:49] | So you’re saying Penn gets a few of these nails in his back | 所以你是说 潘背后被扎了几枚这种钉子 |
[20:51] | and makes the incorrect assumption | 便错误地认为 |
[20:53] | that the bombs are loaded with these nails as shrapnel. | 炸弹里装满了这种钉子做弹片 |
[20:56] | Then when his theory that the Maloofs were trying to kill | 然后 他的理论 马鲁夫家企图谋杀 |
[21:00] | their future in-law | 未来姻亲 |
[21:01] | is shot out of the water and he becomes a laughingstock… | 完全流产 他也变成了笑柄 |
[21:04] | He takes over for Perry Walsh, | 他便接手了佩里·沃什的事业 |
[21:06] | using what he believes is Walsh’s M. O. | 采用了他以为的沃什的手段 |
[21:08] | Then he stands up at a City Council meeting and blames Big Dick | 然后他还在镇议会集会上 把罪责推给大迪克 |
[21:12] | because he knows we think it’s Big Dick. | 因为他知道 我们以为是大迪克 |
[21:15] | But Penn wasn’t the only one who knew about the nails. | 但潘不是唯一知道钉子的人 |
[21:17] | The Murderheads knew. The police know. | 谋杀迷知道 警方知道 |
[21:20] | If there are two bombers, | 如果有两个炸弹客 |
[21:22] | everything we thought about Big Dick works out. | 我们对大迪克的一切推断都成立了 |
[21:25] | Big Dick gets his prison library buddy Perry Walsh | 大迪克让他的监狱图书馆朋友佩里·沃什 |
[21:27] | to bomb the Sea Sprite. | 炸了海仙子 |
[21:29] | It’s a location he wants to buy, | 那是他想买的地方 |
[21:31] | and the owner is starting to organize merchants against him. | 店主又开始组织商户抵制他 |
[21:33] | He then eliminates Walsh, making it look like he killed himself, | 然后他干掉了沃什 伪造成了他自杀 |
[21:37] | even provides a “I hate girls in bikinis” manifesto. | 甚至写了份”我讨厌比基尼装女人”的宣言 |
[21:41] | And then Penn takes over. | 然后潘接手了 |
[21:46] | Let’s call the chief of police, see what she says. | 联系下警察局长 看她怎么说 |
[21:49] | She’s not gonna listen. | 她不会听的 |
[21:50] | Probably not. | 或许吧 |
[21:54] | I’m gonna let you enjoy this experience on your own. | 我就让你自己享受这份经历了 |
[21:56] | Good night. Oh, and if you feel a tightness in your chest | 晚安 如果你胸口觉得紧 |
[22:00] | and break out in a cold sweat, | 还出冷汗 |
[22:02] | just remember: Put. The burger. Down. | 只需要记住 放 下 汉堡 |
[22:06] | Chief. It’s Keith Mars, | 局长 是基斯·马尔斯 |
[22:07] | says he has a theory he wants to run by you. | 说他有个理论想跟你讲 |
[22:11] | Tell him to piss up a rope. | 叫他滚边去 |
[23:54] | Matty Ross. | 麦迪·罗斯 |
[23:57] | You’re like Rapunzel! I love it! | 你就像长发公主 我喜欢 |
[24:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:02] | Dropping off your signing bonus. | 送你的签约奖金 |
[24:04] | Why don’tcha come down? Take her for a spin? | 下来吧 开开试试 |
[24:06] | I already said no. | 我已经拒绝了 |
[24:08] | Well, that was to my first offer. | 那只是我的第一次出价 |
[24:09] | You were smart to turn that down. | 你拒绝是明智的 |
[24:10] | You’ll find a much-improved offer in the glove box. | 储物箱里有一份更好的出价 |
[24:13] | Think you’re gonna like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[24:15] | Perry Walsh get one of these? | 佩里·沃什也得到辆车了吗 |
[24:18] | You know, I’d suggest you move on with your life, Matty. | 我建议你继续你的生活 麦迪 |
[24:22] | What I’m doing now… this is the easy way. | 我现在做的 是敬酒 |
[24:25] | You don’t want to do this the hard way, I promise. | 你可不想吃我的罚酒 我保证 |
[24:28] | You know, a year from now I’m gonna have | 一年后 我会在这里 |
[24:30] | eight luxury beachfront units on this spot. | 建八间豪华海滨单元 |
[24:34] | That’s something you can take to the bank. | 我保证 |
[24:43] | I don’t care what you say. It’s Big Dick. | 我不管你们怎么说 就是大迪克 |
[24:45] | – Matty– – He bought me a car. | -麦迪 -他给我买了辆车 |
[24:47] | Matty… | 麦迪 |
[24:48] | I know that you’re working off some theory about nails– | 我知道你们在查什么钉子的理论 |
[24:50] | Matty! | 麦迪 |
[24:52] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[24:54] | We think Big Dick had Perry Walsh plant the Sea Sprite bomb, too. | 我们认为大迪克让佩里·沃什安了海仙子的炸弹 |
[24:59] | And Penn Epner is responsible for the other ones. | 潘·埃普纳则安了其他的炸弹 |
[25:01] | We think. | 是我们认为 |
[25:03] | I-I know he’s a little obnoxious, but he’s nice enough. | 我知道他挺讨厌的 但他还好啊 |
[25:08] | Why would he want to kill all those people? | 他为什么想杀那么多人 |
[25:11] | Feel important? I– We’re still drilling down on motive. | 满足自大感吗 我们还在研究动机 |
[25:14] | Which is why Big Dick is easier to prove. | 所以大迪克很好证明 |
[25:16] | We just need something that connects him to Perry Walsh. | 我们只需要将他跟佩里·沃什联系起来 |
[25:19] | Financial payments, phone records… | 付款 电话记录 |
[25:23] | Mars Investigations. | 马尔斯侦探社 |
[25:26] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[25:28] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:35] | What was– What was that last part? | 最后一句是什么 |
[25:41] | ‘Kay. Yeah. Okay, got it. | 好 好 知道了 |
[25:43] | We’ll be right there. All right. Bye. | 我们马上去 好的 |
[25:47] | The bomber sent a limerick to the police | 炸弹客给警方寄去了打油诗 |
[25:49] | promising bomb number six in the next 72 hours. | 说要在接下来72小时内引爆第六枚炸弹 |
[25:52] | Now Marcia wants to hear our Penn theory. | 玛茜娅这下想听我们的潘理论了 |
[25:55] | A limerick? | 打油诗 |
[25:57] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:58] | “Three laps ’round the sun, I’ll be gloating | “太阳转三圈时 我将幸灾乐祸 |
[26:01] | About more beautiful bodies exploding | 乐有更多美丽的尸体炸开 |
[26:03] | Their flesh we will squeegee | 我们将刮干净他们的肉体 |
[26:05] | At midday ’round Fiji | 大概在斐济的午时 |
[26:06] | Plus the heroes upon whom we’re doting” | 还有我们所喜爱的英雄” |
[26:16] | Well, what about Big Dick? | 那大迪克呢 |
[26:19] | We’ll get to him, I promise. | 我们会抓到他的 我保证 |
[26:20] | But there’s a ticking clock on this one. | 但这枚炸弹可是有倒计时的 |
[26:22] | Is it okay if I hang out and charge my cell? | 我可以留在这里给手机充电吗 |
[26:24] | I can just answer the phone and whatnot. | 我可以接接电话什么的 |
[26:26] | Yeah, just don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 嗯 别做什么我不会做的事就行 |
[26:29] | And most of the things that she would do. | 大部分她会做的事也别做 |
[26:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:36] | Well, the shit has officially hit the fan. | 这下真是麻烦大了 |
[26:39] | Well, if Marcia’s calling us down, it certainly has. | 如果玛茜娅叫来了我们 那真是了 |
[26:42] | My boss is joining. | 我老板也要参会 |
[26:44] | All the way in from Virginia? | 从弗吉尼亚州远道而来吗 |
[26:46] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[26:48] | The pizza guy?! | 披萨哥 |
[26:50] | You’re tellin’ me the shmo popping up on the news | 你是说 凶手是那个在电视上 |
[26:52] | with the crazy theories is our guy? | 散播疯狂理论的白痴吗 |
[26:54] | We’re saying we have a theory | 我们是说 我们的理论 |
[26:56] | that supports the idea of Mr. Epner as the bomber. | 认为埃普纳先生是炸弹客 |
[26:59] | – The nails that we found– – I heard you the first time. | -我们找到的钉子 -第一遍就听到了 |
[27:01] | Does pizza guy have a criminal record? | 披萨哥有犯罪记录吗 |
[27:03] | No. | 没有 |
[27:04] | Any explosives background? Military? Mining? | 爆炸背景呢 军事 矿业 |
[27:08] | None that we know of. | 据我们所知没有 |
[27:10] | Booker, D’Amato, you there? | 布克 德马托 你们在吗 |
[27:11] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -在 长官 -在 长官 |
[27:13] | This is nothing. | 这毫无根据 |
[27:15] | I want you to go pick up Lassiter in L. A. He’s gotta be the guy. | 你们去洛杉矶抓拉希特 肯定是他 |
[27:19] | Okay, sir. | 好 长官 |
[27:21] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[27:22] | This has been entertaining if nothing else. | 不说别的 这至少很搞笑 |
[27:29] | Okay, uh, I guess we’re hittin’ the road | 好吧 看来我们得上路了 |
[27:31] | to go pick up the guy | 去抓一个 |
[27:32] | that nobody in this room believes is guilty. | 这里没人认为他真有罪的家伙 |
[27:38] | Let’s go, honey. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[27:41] | About that limerick. | 关于那首打油诗 |
[27:42] | Fiji Sandwich World on the boardwalk, | 木板路上的斐济三明治世界 |
[27:44] | it’s a couple of blocks from my place. | 离我家只有几个街区 |
[27:46] | I think that might be the target. | 可能是目标 |
[27:48] | “Heroes” are sometimes sandwiches– | 三明治有时起名叫”英雄” |
[27:49] | Yeah, no shit. We’re way ahead of you. | 是啊 早想到了 |
[27:52] | We’ve already notified the shop, | 我们已通知了店铺 |
[27:54] | and we will be evacuating a two-block radius. | 我们还会疏散两个街区的范围 |
[27:57] | We’ve also got bomb-sniffing dogs on the way. | 我们还叫来了寻弹犬 |
[28:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:02] | Mars. | 马尔斯 |
[28:06] | I think there’s something to your nail theory. | 我觉得你的钉子理论有点意思 |
[28:10] | Plus, I really wanna show up the FBI. | 而且 我真的好想让联调局难看 |
[28:14] | All righty! It’s fun time, America. | 好了 欢乐时间到 美国 |
[28:17] | Put the cares of the day behind you. It’s time for fun! | 抛却一日的烦恼吧 该玩乐了 |
[28:20] | Neptune spring break is honestly worse than Fyre Festival. | 海王星镇春假真是比那个假菲尔节还糟糕 |
[28:25] | One thousand percent. | 说得太对了 |
[28:27] | At least the shrooms are starting to kick in. | 至少致幻剂开始起效了 |
[28:30] | – Yeah. – Are you seeing these lights? | -是啊 -你看到这些光了吗 |
[28:33] | So, what’s going on, Zorak? | 怎么回事 佐拉克 |
[28:34] | They’re so c– | 真好… |
[28:36] | Freeze! Police! Let’s see your hands! | 别动 警察 举起手来 |
[28:38] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[28:39] | Don’t move! Where’s Penn Epner? | 别动 潘·埃普纳呢 |
[28:42] | – Who? – He owns this place. | -谁 -屋主 |
[28:44] | Well, he’s got an apartment in the basement. | 他在地下室里有间公寓 |
[28:46] | Basement. Go! | 地下室 去 |
[28:47] | This is what I need you to do. | 这样 |
[28:48] | I need you to call Carl, I need you to check the perimeter. | 你去联系卡尔 去周边检查 |
[28:51] | The guys upstairs said they saw him leaving, | 楼上的人说 看到他出门了 |
[28:53] | carrying a bag, last night. | 昨晚走的 拿着包 |
[28:54] | Chief, look at this. | 局长 来看看 |
[28:56] | Printouts from the internet. | 网上的打印件 |
[28:57] | How-to’s for every kind of explosive our bomber has used. | 炸弹客用过的每种炸弹的制作介绍 |
[29:08] | Put out an APB for Penn Epner. | 对潘·埃普纳发布全境通告 |
[29:15] | So, like, eggs are zero points… | 蛋是零分 |
[29:18] | …beans, chicken– but you gotta take the skin off– | 豆子 鸡肉 但是得剥皮 |
[29:22] | Are you kidding me with this shit? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:25] | This is basically just you callin’ me fat. | 你就是在说我胖 |
[29:27] | I’m just sayin’, my ma eats all day– | 我就说 我妈妈成天吃个不停 |
[29:31] | like, all day– and she’s down 15 pounds. | 成天吃 但她减了15磅 |
[29:34] | Good for her. | 真厉害 |
[29:37] | My man. | 伙计 |
[29:39] | I saw on the news– | 我在新闻上看到 |
[29:40] | that Mexican kid who died at the Sea Sprite, | 那个死在了海仙子的墨西哥孩子 |
[29:44] | guess who his uncle is. | 猜猜他姨夫是谁 |
[29:45] | Guillermo del Toro. | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗[《水形物语》导演] |
[29:47] | El Despiadado. | 冷酷者 |
[29:50] | That’s who your sister’s boyfriend is working for, right? | 你妹妹的男友不就是他手下吗 |
[29:56] | – Yeah. – Makes you think, doesn’t it? | -嗯 -让你不禁思考 是吧 |
[29:59] | What do you suppose he’s doing here? | 他是来这儿杀谁的 |
[30:11] | All right, thanks. Thanks for the heads-up. Bye-bye. | 好 谢谢 谢谢提醒 再见 |
[30:14] | – Who you been talkin’ to? – Cliff. | -你在跟谁通话 -克里夫 |
[30:17] | He was at the police station. There’s an APB for our pizza guy. | 他在警局 他们发了披萨哥的全境通告 |
[30:21] | Cliff heard that he wasn’t at his place | 克里夫听说他没在他家 |
[30:23] | and word is, he asked for time off at Cho’s. | 据说 他在周记也请假了 |
[30:26] | The guy’s in the wind. | 他不见了 |
[30:28] | But with a $250,000 reward for his capture, | 但有25万美元的悬赏抓他 |
[30:31] | someone’s gonna find him. | 肯定有人会找到他 |
[30:32] | And that someone’s gonna be us. | 那就是我们 |
[30:35] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[30:37] | When I want to their meeting, I got the impression | 我去参加他们的集会时 我感觉 |
[30:39] | that Penn was more than friends with one of his Murderheads. | 潘跟一位谋杀迷有超越友谊的情谊 |
[30:42] | I only knew her first name, Carol, | 我只知道她的名字 卡罗尔 |
[30:44] | but she’s a librarian at Hearst. | 但她是赫斯特的图书管理员 |
[30:47] | Your old employer. | 你的老雇主 |
[30:48] | Long story short, Carol called in sick yesterday, | 长话短说 卡罗尔昨天请了假 |
[30:51] | and Carol owns a cabin just outside Mesa Grande. | 卡罗尔在梅萨平原外有间小屋 |
[30:55] | Hot damn! | 我去 |
[30:57] | Get strapped, old timer. | 系好安全带 老头 |
[30:59] | We are gonna go capture one of America’s most wanted. | 我们要去抓一个美国头号通缉犯回来了 |
[31:05] | Are you kidding me with this car, man? | 这辆车是开玩笑吗 |
[31:08] | ’66. | 66款 |
[31:09] | Mint condition, original leather, | 状况良好 原装皮革 |
[31:12] | original wood grain on the dash. | 仪表盘原装木纹 |
[31:15] | Bought this from a little old lady who kept it covered in a garage. | 从一位小老太太手里买的 她就罩着放在车库里 |
[31:19] | It’s got 23,000 miles on it. | 才开了2.3万英里 |
[31:21] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[31:23] | Hey, Clyde, | 克莱德 |
[31:24] | you know anything about these two guys up from Mexico? | 你知道有俩墨西哥来的家伙吗 |
[31:27] | They work for a cartel boss. | 他们为个毒贩集团老板工作 |
[31:28] | He lost his nephew in the Sea Sprite bombing? | 他外甥被海仙子炸弹炸死了 |
[31:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:33] | But I don’t really have my finger on the pulse | 但我对墨西哥黑帮世界的 |
[31:34] | of the Mexican underworld. | 情况并不熟悉 |
[31:37] | I thought you knew everyone who’s ever served time, Clyde. | 我以为你认识所有前科犯呢 克莱德 |
[31:42] | It could mean trouble for whoever’s responsible for | 这对海仙子炸弹的凶手可能会 |
[31:44] | that Sea Sprite bomb. | 是个麻烦 |
[31:47] | I heard that was Perry Walsh, | 听说那是佩里·沃什 |
[31:49] | and that guy’s already blown himself up, so… | 而且他已经炸死了自己 |
[31:55] | I wonder what those two guys are still doin’ up here, then. | 不知他俩怎么还在这里 |
[32:02] | Thanks. My guys have been on my ass all week about gettin’ paid. | 谢谢 我的人一周都在盯着我要钱 |
[32:08] | Well, that’s the last of it, | 这是最后一笔了 |
[32:10] | so, uh, you might want to remind them about rainy days. | 你最好提醒他们未雨绸缪 |
[32:14] | Job’s done? | 工作完成了 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Spring break’s over. | 对 春假结束了 |
[32:18] | Not for four days, it isn’t. | 还有四天呢 |
[32:21] | Clyde, look, there’s gotta be more you need, right? | 克莱德 你肯定还有需要 |
[32:24] | I mean, I got a lot of people countin’ on this. On me. | 很多人指望着这个呢 指望我 |
[32:28] | Good thing you’re an enterprising kinda guy. | 幸好你是个挺有闯劲的人 |
[32:31] | I’m sure you’ll find other ways to make money. | 你肯定能另找到办法挣钱 |
[32:42] | This guy’s been blowing up your phone. | 这人狂打你的电话 |
[32:44] | I think he’s got tires for you or some… thing. | 他好像要给你轮胎还是什么 |
[32:47] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:48] | Veronica Mars. | 维罗妮卡·马尔斯 |
[32:50] | The “I told you so” I’m gonna be hearin’ from her. | 她会各种说”我早告诉你了” |
[32:53] | Well, you don’t have to worry about her much longer. | 你不用再担心她多久了 |
[32:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:58] | Nothing. I’m just agreeing with you. | 没事 我只是在附和你 |
[33:01] | She’s annoying. | 她很烦人 |
[33:03] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[33:04] | Do not lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[33:06] | Why am I not gonna have to worry about Veronica? | 我为什么不用担心维罗妮卡了 |
[33:22] | I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere. | 我马上回来 别走开 |
[33:25] | Oh, I got no plans. | 我没别的安排 |
[33:31] | I’m just getting some wood. | 我就拿点柴火[硬] |
[33:33] | Some firewood for the… fireplace. | 柴火 给壁炉用的 |
[33:37] | God. | 天呐 |
[33:45] | Jesus! What the hell! | 天呐 搞什么 |
[33:46] | There’s an APB out for you. | 你上了全境通告 |
[33:48] | Haven’t you heard? You’re the bomber everyone’s looking for. | 你没听说吗 你是大家在找的炸弹客 |
[33:53] | I-I was almost killed in the Sea Sprite bombing! | 我差点死在了海仙子爆炸中 |
[33:56] | I got hit with shrapnel! | 我被弹片击中了 |
[33:57] | You got hit with a nail from a piece of string art | 你被大堂里的一副线绳艺术画上的 |
[34:00] | – in the lobby. – What? | -钉子击中了 -什么 |
[34:02] | But since you thought it was bomb shrapnel, | 但因为你以为那是炸弹弹片 |
[34:05] | you put the same nails in all your copycat bombs, | 你在你的模仿炸弹里都放了同样的钉子 |
[34:07] | didn’t you, Penn? | 是吧 潘 |
[34:08] | I-I’m going to call– | 我要打电话… |
[34:10] | I-I am calling my attorney! | 我要打给我的律师 |
[34:13] | Oh-Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[34:15] | Oh, Jesus! | 天呐 |
[34:16] | Inside! Get inside! Get inside! | 进去 进去 |
[34:39] | How’d you miss that shot? | 你怎么会没打中 |
[34:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:50] | Who’s shooting?! | 是谁在开枪 |
[34:51] | Get in there and don’t come out! | 进去 别出来 |
[34:55] | Send him out! | 让他出来 |
[34:56] | I’ve got nine bullets left. How ’bout you? | 我还剩九枚子弹 你呢 |
[35:01] | – Let’s split up! – Dad? | -我们分头 -爸爸 |
[35:03] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[35:05] | I left my ammo in the glove box. I forgot to load my gun. | 我把子弹落在了储物箱里 我忘记装弹了 |
[35:09] | Go around back! | 绕到后面 |
[35:11] | Okay. Uh, take this. | 好吧 拿这个 |
[35:14] | – I’ll run and get it. – No. No, goddamnit, Veronica. | -我跑去拿 -不 该死 维罗妮卡 |
[35:16] | – That’s-That’s suicide. – I will be quick. | -那是自杀 -我去去就回 |
[35:18] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:24] | Six. | 六发 |
[35:31] | No. No, no. You stupid shit. | 不 你个蠢蛋 |
[35:42] | – He’s in the car! – Three. | -他在车里 -三发 |
[35:56] | Hurry, Dad. Hurry! | 快点 爸爸 快点 |
[36:01] | Over there! | 这边 |
[36:26] | The hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:37] | Head on out, boys! | 你们走吧 |
[36:39] | No one’s touchin’ her! | 没人可以碰她 |
[36:41] | Head home! | 回家吧 |
[37:30] | This is a flagrant waste of taxpayer dollars. | 这就是浪费纳税人的钱 |
[37:34] | – I am not a bomber! – Save it for the cameras. | -我才不是炸弹客 -留着上电视说吧 |
[37:37] | Hey, Mars. Don’t go anywhere. | 马尔斯 别走开 |
[37:39] | I’ll get a statement from you and your dad | 我要给你和你爸爸录口供 |
[37:41] | when I’m through with him. | 我先处理完他的 |
[37:42] | C’mon, let’s go. C’mon. | 走吧 走 |
[37:48] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[37:53] | How ya doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 还好 |
[37:55] | I’m still pretty jacked up on adrenaline. | 我还满满的肾上腺素 |
[37:58] | Yeah. I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[38:02] | Learned a lot about Mr. Epner since yesterday. | 自昨天之后 了解到了很多埃普纳先生的事 |
[38:05] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[38:06] | At 18, he lands in Neptune to go to Hearst, | 18岁时 他来到海王星镇上赫斯特大学 |
[38:09] | starts playin’ “Assassination”– remember that bein’ the thing? | 开始玩”刺客” 记得那个吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah, a bunch of dildo college boys | 是啊 一群傻逼大学生 |
[38:14] | shooting each other with paint pellets | 拿彩弹彼此射击 |
[38:16] | until only one dildo survives. | 直到只剩下一个白痴 |
[38:18] | Only Penn took the game a little bit too far. | 但潘把游戏玩得太过了 |
[38:21] | Always had to be number one on the kill list. | 总要做杀戮名单上的第一 |
[38:23] | Shot a classmate while he was taking an exam. | 在一位同学考试时射击了他 |
[38:26] | – Kid lost his eye. – Damn, Penn. | -那孩子瞎了一只眼 -我去 潘 |
[38:28] | So he gets kicked out of Hearst, | 于是他被赶出了赫斯特 |
[38:29] | and at his expulsion hearing they ask him was it worth it, | 开除听证会时 他们问他 这是否值得 |
[38:32] | you know, gettin’ kicked out, failing all your classes, | 被踢出学校 学业荒废 |
[38:35] | taking out a friend’s eye. | 还弄瞎了个朋友的眼睛 |
[38:37] | He answers, “Well, I won, didn’t I?” | 他说 “我赢了 不是吗” |
[38:40] | Spends the last two decades | 这20年来 |
[38:41] | deliverin’ pizzas and living with his grandmother. | 都在送披萨 跟奶奶住在一起 |
[38:44] | She left him the house after she passed. | 她去世后把房子留给了他 |
[38:47] | Phone records show he’s been talkin’ to publicists. | 电话记录显示 他找了些公关 |
[38:51] | Thinks he’s gettin’ a book deal. | 大概是想出书 |
[38:56] | When do you head back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[38:59] | Tomorrow morning. | 明早 |
[39:01] | That’s fast. | 好快啊 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:05] | FBI will send out an interrogator to work on Penn in the morning. | 早上时 联调局会派审讯官来审潘 |
[39:07] | We still gotta figure out | 我们还得查明 |
[39:08] | if this bomb’s gonna go off 36 hours from now. | 这枚炸弹会不会在36小时后爆炸 |
[39:11] | I’ll head back to Virginia for a couple days, and… | 我会回弗吉尼亚州待几天 |
[39:14] | then, you know, on to the next. | 然后 去办下桩案子 |
[39:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:20] | I shouldn’t have invited myself over the other day. | 我那天不该自作主张地非要过去 |
[39:24] | That was wrong of me. | 是我不对吗 |
[39:26] | Oh, that? It… didn’t even cross my mind. | 那事啊 我都没想过 |
[39:31] | It’s been good seeing you, Leo. | 见到你真高兴 利奥 |
[39:35] | You too, Ms. Mars. | 我也是 马尔斯女士 |
[39:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:49] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[39:51] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[39:52] | My screwed-up brain almost got us killed. | 我有毛病的大脑差点害死我们 |
[39:54] | But it didn’t. | 但没有 |
[39:56] | I could have gotten you killed. | 我差点害死你 |
[40:00] | Dad, I forget shit all the time. | 爸爸 我经常忘东西 |
[40:02] | No. Veronica, no, we’re not gonna pretend | 不 维罗妮卡 我们不能假装 |
[40:04] | that this was a one-off or no big deal. | 这是仅此一次 没什么大不了 |
[40:07] | – Dad– – I’m sorry, honey. | -爸爸 -对不起 亲爱的 |
[40:11] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[40:16] | C-Can you give me a minute here? | 可以给我点时间吗 |
[40:18] | I’m just gonna dull my pain with a fried fruit pie, | 我想拿炸水果饼来扼杀我的痛苦 |
[40:21] | and you watching me eat it is gonna take all the joy out of it. | 你看着我吃的话就没乐趣了 |
[40:26] | – You’re not done. It was one bad– – Veronica. | -你不用不干 就是出了… -维罗妮卡 |
[40:31] | Please. | 求你 |
[40:58] | Hey there, Pony. | 你好 小马 |
[41:05] | Notice any international hot spots back to room temperature? | 注意到有国际热点恢复室温了吗 |
[41:08] | That was me. | 那是我 |
[41:10] | – You’re home. – Yeah. | -你回来了 -是啊 |
[41:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:21] | I am now. | 我现在没事了 |
[41:43] | You still have that ring? | 你还拿着那枚戒指吗 |
[41:49] | I do. | 是的[我愿意] |
[41:52] | Well, look at that. You already know your lines. | 看啊 你已经知道自己该说什么了 |
[41:59] | Why now? | 为什么现在 |
[42:00] | I had a moment of clarity. | 突然想明白了 |
[42:05] | When I woke up after my Leo sex dream, | 我从利奥的春梦中醒来时 |
[42:09] | all I felt was relief. | 只觉得如释重负 |
[42:12] | Relief that I hadn’t done anything to hurt Logan. | 因为我没有伤害洛根 |
[42:16] | And a few hours later, when I thought, “I’m going to die tonight, | 几小时后 当我以为”我今晚要死了” |
[42:19] | the only person I thought about was Logan. | 我唯一想到的人 就是洛根 |
[42:30] | There’s the man of the hour. | 风云人物在这里呢 |
[42:32] | Heard the news, thought it called for a ten-year rye. | 听到新闻了 感觉该喝点10年黑麦酒 |
[42:39] | You caught the bad guy… | 你逮到了坏人 |
[42:41] | made 250 large doin’ it… | 还挣了25万 |
[42:45] | and… | 而且 |
[42:46] | it’s that little shit Penn Epner. | 还是那个混蛋潘·埃普纳 |
[42:51] | What’s it like up there on cloud nine? | 极乐世界什么样 |
[42:54] | You think I’m on cloud nine? | 你觉得我心处极乐世界吗 |
[42:56] | This case almost got my daughter killed. | 这案子差点害死我女儿 |
[42:59] | Almost got me killed. | 差点害死我 |
[43:01] | If not for your employee Weevil, we would be dead. | 要不是你的手下维沃 我们就真死了 |
[43:05] | I’m-I’m sorry, what’s a Weevil? | 什么 维沃是什么 |
[43:08] | Stop. | 得了 |
[43:10] | This game we’ve been playing is over. | 我们的游戏要结束了 |
[43:17] | I’m sorry, Keith. | 对不起 基斯 |
[43:20] | I thought you’d be on top of the world. | 我以为你会得意洋洋呢 |
[43:24] | You got your guy. | 你抓到人了 |
[43:26] | I mean, let’s take our happiness where we find it. | 我们就珍惜拥有的快乐吧 |
[43:30] | Penn Epner didn’t bomb the Sea Sprite. | 潘·埃普纳没炸海仙子 |
[43:32] | He didn’t bomb Perry Walsh’s house, either. | 他也没炸佩里·沃什家 |
[43:34] | I’m 99% sure Big Dick was responsible for the Sea Sprite, | 我99%确定是大迪克炸了海仙子 |
[43:38] | and when we get him on this, my final case, | 等我们抓到他的证据 我的最后一案 |
[43:40] | I suspect we’ll find out what your involvement, if any, was. | 我们应该也会查到你是否 有多少牵连 |
[43:44] | How well do you suppose Big Dick will stand up to interrogation? | 你觉得大迪克面对审讯嘴巴会有多严 |
[43:47] | The over-under must be… three minutes… | 大概连三分钟都扛不到 |
[43:51] | before he starts naming names. | 就会开始点名字了 |
[43:57] | Here’s to you, Keith. | 敬你 基斯 |
[44:04] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[44:08] | Consider me in your corner. | 我是你这边的 |
[44:11] | That is… | 除非 |
[44:13] | unless you’re goin’ against me. | 你要跟我作对 |
[44:18] | To the good times. | 敬好时光 |
[44:44] | What’s up? You got more work for me? | 什么事 又有活儿给我吗 |
[44:48] | Need you to arrange a meeting. | 我需要你安排个会面 |
[44:55] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[44:57] | I have a little gift. | 我有份小礼物 |
[44:59] | I understand you’re interested in finding the scumbag | 我听说你们想找到那个 |
[45:01] | responsible for bombing the Sea Sprite. | 炸了海仙子的混蛋 |
[45:04] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[45:09] | Enjoy. | 请吧 |
[45:14] | Set up a trust fund for P.W.’s kid. | 给PW的孩子建立个信托基金 |
[45:16] | Use a Cayman account. Enough to cover college. | 用开曼的账户 足以支付大学学费 |
[45:22] | Hey, if you had supported the plan in the first place, | 如果你当初支持了计划 |
[45:24] | it wouldn’t have gone off the rails | 也就不会如此脱轨 |
[45:26] | and I never would have had to ask Perry Walsh to do what he does. | 我也不需要叫佩里·沃什那么做了 |
[45:29] | Or you could have offered Ross another million. | 或者 你可以再给罗斯加一百万 |
[45:32] | He would’ve sold you the Sea Sprite | 他也会把海仙子卖你 |
[45:34] | and those four people would still be alive. | 那四个人也不会死了 |
[45:36] | Yeah, well, that would have been overpaying, | 那就付多了 |
[45:37] | and I never overpay. | 我从不多付 |
[45:45] | We found stacks of bomb-making materials at your home. | 我们在你家发现了大量制造炸掉的材料 |
[45:49] | – Marcia– – Chief Langdon, asshole. | -玛茜娅 -是兰登局长 混蛋 |
[45:54] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要告诉你多少次 |
[45:55] | I am part of a group that researches unsolved crimes! | 我参加了一个调查悬案的小组 |
[45:59] | What you found was research! | 你发现的只是研究材料 |
[46:01] | You are not climbing out of this hole. | 你别想爬出这个坑了 |
[46:04] | This is your grave. | 这是你的坟墓 |
[46:07] | So you tell me right now where that bomb is, | 你马上告诉我那枚炸弹在哪 |
[46:09] | or I will start packing the earth in so thick over your head, | 否则我会在你脑袋上埋一层厚厚的土 |
[46:13] | you will forget the taste of air! | 让你忘记空气的味道 |
[46:15] | Oh, there he is! I kept your card. | 他来了 我还留着你的名片 |
[46:18] | Oh, goody. | 天呐 |
[46:19] | Chief Langdon. Can I speak with my client alone, please? | 兰登局长 我可以单独跟委托人谈谈吗 |
[46:37] | She is gonna regret all this bad cop posturing | 等她读我的回忆录时会后悔 |
[46:40] | when she reads my memoir. | 这坏警察的姿态的 |
[46:41] | I would keep those and any other thoughts you have to yourself. | 你的这种想法最好别抖搂出来 |
[46:45] | You’re gonna get out tomorrow | 你明天就能出去 |
[46:47] | if they don’t have enough to arrest you with, | 只要他们没有足够逮捕你的证据 |
[46:49] | and I don’t think they do. | 我觉得他们没有 |
[46:51] | Yeah, you know why? I don’t bomb people. | 是啊 知道为什么吗 我不会炸人 |
[46:53] | If, however, you do know where that bomb is, | 但如果你知道那枚炸弹在哪 |
[46:56] | and you don’t tell them, | 但你不说 |
[46:57] | I will run you over in the parking lot after your acquittal. | 我会在你被判无罪后 在停车场开车碾死你 |
[47:01] | Now, how can I help you? | 有什么我可以帮助你的 |
[47:06] | I do have a request, actually. | 我其实有一个请求 |
[47:13] | I have been thinking about it. | 我考虑了 |
[47:16] | Tell Harold that I do want to be considered for the position. | 告诉哈罗德我希望能成为那个职位的候选人 |
[47:21] | I look forward to it. Thank you. | 我很期待 谢谢 |
[47:23] | All right. Bye now. | 好了 再见 |
[47:27] | And what position is this? | 什么职位 |
[47:30] | Chief of Police. | 警察局长 |
[47:31] | Really?! Where? | 真的吗 哪里 |
[47:33] | – Leisureville. – Jesus H., Keith. | -闲适村 -天呐 基斯 |
[47:35] | You can’t work at a retirement community. We’re contemporaries. | 你不能去退休社区工作 我们是同辈人 |
[47:38] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[47:40] | Where’s Veronica? | 维罗妮卡呢 |
[47:41] | Amalia Maloof requested a visit. | 阿玛莉娅·马鲁夫要她去一趟 |
[47:43] | Well, aren’t you two popular today. | 你俩今天可真是受欢迎 |
[47:45] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[47:46] | My new client wants me to arrange a meeting | 我的新委托人要我安排 |
[47:48] | between the two of you. | 跟你们见面 |
[47:49] | It’s bizarre, but let’s face it, the world stopped making sense | 很奇怪 但承认吧 王子死后 这世界就 |
[47:53] | when Prince died. | 毫无道理可言了 |
[47:54] | Who’s the client? | 谁是你的委托人 |
[47:58] | I deserve this… is all. | 我活该 全都活该 |
[48:02] | I did bad things… | 我做了坏事 |
[48:03] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[48:06] | He’s on morphine. | 他打了吗啡 |
[48:08] | Thank you again for catching the man who maimed my son. | 再次感谢你抓住了伤了我儿子的人 |
[48:14] | You should know we don’t believe | 你应该知道 我们不认为 |
[48:16] | Penn Epner is responsible for the first two bombs. | 潘·埃普纳制造了头两枚炸弹 |
[48:19] | Of course he is. | 当然是他 |
[48:20] | And at this point, I say good enough. | 到现在 我说这就行了 |
[48:30] | – How’s we doing, Mrs. Maloof? – He’s stable. | -怎么了 马鲁夫太太 -他稳定了 |
[48:32] | His ratings are up 26%. | 他的支持率上升了26% |
[48:35] | The shooting plays as a racially motivated | 枪击被视为种族动机 |
[48:36] | political assassination attempt. | 政治行刺企图 |
[48:38] | His minimum wage and assault weapon votes play to the moderates. | 他的最低工资和袭击武器投票迎合了温和派 |
[48:42] | The Senate is his if he wants it. | 如果他想就能当参议员 |
[48:44] | He wants it. | 他想的 |
[48:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:49] | Can you make this out to Mars Investigations | 可以签给马尔斯侦探社 |
[48:51] | rather than Mars Detectives? | 而不是马尔斯侦探吗 |
[49:03] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[49:18] | Ingrate little shit. | 那小混蛋真不知感恩 |
[49:51] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[49:56] | Why does he want to see us? | 他为什么要见我们 |
[49:57] | He’ll explain it to you. | 他会向你们解释的 |
[49:59] | Because we’re awesome, | 因为我们很赞 |
[50:00] | and he wants to give up where he planted the bomb | 而他想向聪明到抓住了他的 |
[50:02] | to the crime-fighting duo brilliant enough to catch him. | 犯罪克星二人组供出炸弹的所在 |
[50:05] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[50:07] | The smiling. The warmth? I don’t get it. | 微笑 温暖 我不理解 |
[50:10] | All in due time. | 稍后跟你说 |
[50:13] | Keith, Veronica, thank you guys for coming. | 基斯 维罗妮卡 谢谢你们来 |
[50:18] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[50:19] | Well, isn’t it obvious? | 不明显吗 |
[50:21] | I wanna hire you two to prove my innocence! | 我想雇你们证明我的无辜 |
[50:24] | Penn. You’re here because of us. | 潘 是我们把你抓进来的 |
[50:26] | – And I forgive you. – No. | -我原谅你们 -不 |
[50:29] | Wait, wait, wait! Guys, guys! | 等等 伙计们 |
[50:32] | I am not the bomber. | 我不是炸弹客 |
[50:35] | And it doesn’t matter how this accusation makes me feel personally, | 这指责给我个人带来的伤害不重要 |
[50:40] | the fact is, there’s still a bomb out there | 事实就是 还有颗炸弹存在 |
[50:43] | set to go off in 24 hours. | 即将在24小时后爆炸 |
[50:45] | And when it does, and more innocent people get killed, | 到时候 会有更多无辜者被杀 |
[50:50] | you’re gonna wish you had listened to me. | 你们就会悔不该没听我说完 |