| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | – Veronica… ‐ Stop, stop. We’re not getting married. | -维罗妮卡 -停下 我们不结婚 |
| [00:05] | How’s Logan takin’ the rejected marriage proposal? | 洛根对求婚被拒的态度如何 |
| [00:08] | I left the number for my therapist. | 我留下了我治疗师的号码 |
| [00:11] | Maybe you should give her a call. | 或许你可以打给她 |
| [00:12] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
| [00:14] | You still have that ring? | 你还拿着那枚戒指吗 |
| [00:17] | I understand you’re interested in finding | 我听说你们想找到那个 |
| [00:18] | the scumbag responsible for bombing the Sea Sprite. | 炸了海仙子的混蛋 |
| [00:21] | The bomb was just supposed to be a warning to Sul Ross, | 炸弹本来只是警告沙利文·罗斯一下 |
| [00:23] | but, well, shit happens. | 但意外难免 |
| [00:25] | I don’t care what you say, it’s Big Dick. | 我不管你们怎么说 就是大迪克 |
| [00:27] | He bought me a car. | 他给我买了辆车 |
| [00:28] | I’m gonna prove he did it. | 我要证明是他干的 |
| [00:28] | 安全警报 海仙子 | |
| [00:32] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
| [00:34] | But Penn wasn’t the only one who knew about the nails. | 但潘不是唯一知道钉子的人 |
| [00:36] | The Murderheads knew, the police knew. | 谋杀迷知道 警方知道 |
| [00:38] | Jesus! What the hell?! | 天呐 搞什么 |
| [00:39] | There’s an APB out for you. | 你上了全境通告 |
| [00:41] | Haven’t you heard? You’re the bomber everyone’s looking for. | 你没听说吗 你是大家在找的炸弹客 |
| [00:45] | – What do you want? – Isn’t it obvious? | -你想干什么 -不明显吗 |
| [00:46] | I want to hire you two to prove my innocence. | 我想雇你们证明我的无辜 |
| [00:49] | There’s still a bomb out there, set to go off in 24 hours. | 还有颗炸弹存在 即将在24小时后爆炸 |
| [00:53] | When it does… | 到时候 |
| [00:54] | you’re gonna wish you had listened to me. | 你们就会悔不该没听我说完 |
| [01:01] | What do you want, money? | 你们想要什么 钱吗 |
| [01:03] | I’ll pay double your rate. | 我付双倍的钱 |
| [01:04] | – I‐I’ll triple it. – Yeah, it’s less of a money thing | -三倍 -其实主要不是钱的问题 |
| [01:07] | and more of a “we think you’re the Neptune Bomber” thing. | 而是”我们认为你就是海仙子爆炸犯” |
| [01:09] | Okay, the irony isn’t lost on me | 我觉得最讽刺的不仅是 |
| [01:12] | that you two are the reason I’m here. | 你俩让我被关进了这里 |
| [01:14] | But you’re also the two most qualified people to prove my innocence. | 而且还只有你俩有能力证明我的清白 |
| [01:18] | Vanity Fair called you “whip smart.” | 《名利场》说你”绝顶聪明” |
| [01:21] | “The preternaturally gifted Veronica Mars,” they said. | 他们称你为”拥有侦探天赋的维罗妮卡·马尔斯” |
| [01:25] | Want to get this one right too, don’t you? | 你不想把这件事也查清楚吗 |
| [01:28] | I was thinking we already had. | 我本来觉得我们已经查清楚了 |
| [01:30] | I’m tellin’ the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
| [01:32] | You get to save lives. | 你能拯救生命 |
| [01:35] | And if I’m guilty, which I’m obviously not, | 如果我真的有罪 虽然我显然无罪 |
| [01:37] | you get a little bit of extra money | 你还能多赚一笔钱 |
| [01:39] | and then you sleep with a clear conscience. | 也能安心地入睡 |
| [01:45] | Fine. Cliff can wire our retainer, he knows our rates. | 好吧 克里夫把定金付给我们 他知道收费标准 |
| [01:48] | We’ll poke around. | 我们就来听听 |
| [01:51] | Now, who else knows about the nail in Penn’s back | 还有谁知道潘在海仙子爆炸案中 |
| [01:54] | from the Sea Sprite explosion? | 后背扎了一根钉子 |
| [01:56] | Murderheads, police, doctors, us… | 谋杀迷 警察 医生 我们 |
| [01:59] | So, all of Neptune. Cool. | 那就是所有海王星镇的人 太好了 |
| [02:02] | Cool. | 太好了 |
| [02:03] | I’m just saying, two minutes ago it had to be me, | 我只是想说 两分钟前还笃定只有我 |
| [02:06] | and now it’s literally anybody. | 现在看来几乎人人都知道 |
| [02:08] | Well, if we’re entertaining anyone, | 如果真的要查起来的话 |
| [02:10] | there’s the squirrely frat boys. | 有那群乖乖的兄弟会男生 |
| [02:12] | The one who tried to kill himself… | 那个想自杀的… |
| [02:13] | The fr‐The frat boys, are you kidding?! | 兄弟会男生 你在开玩笑吗 |
| [02:15] | No! The nail! | 不 钉子 |
| [02:17] | Follow the nail! | 顺着钉子查 |
| [02:18] | Murderheads, hospital, police‐that’s your arena! | 谋杀迷 议员 警方 那才是你们的竞技场 |
| [02:22] | – Goddamnit. – Time’s up. | -该死 -时间到 |
| [02:25] | Great. Please solve this. | 太好了 拜托一定要查清楚 |
| [02:31] | Pushed back pretty hard on the frat boy thing. | 对兄弟会男生的反应很激烈 |
| [02:34] | Oh, you noticed that too, huh? | 你也注意到了啊 |
| [02:36] | Shall we pay the Pi Sigs a visit? | 我们是不是该去πΣ兄弟会看看 |
| [02:39] | – You should, Veronica. I’m not. – Damnit, Dad‐‐ | -你去 维罗妮卡 我不去 -该死 爸爸 |
| [02:42] | Sorry, you picked the wrong day to retire. | 抱歉 你挑了个不宜退休的日子 |
| [02:45] | Gut it up. | 振作起来 |
| [02:51] | Unless Marcia finds something else, | 如果玛茜娅查不到其他有用的证据 |
| [02:53] | she’s gonna have to let pizza guy go in 16 hours. | 就不得不在16小时后释放披萨哥 |
| [02:56] | Couple hours before the bomb is supposed to go off. | 就在炸弹可能要爆炸的几小时前 |
| [02:58] | If we’re reading the limerick correctly. | 如果我们对打油诗的理解没错 |
| [03:01] | “Three laps ’round the sun, midday…” | “太阳转三圈时 左右” |
| [03:05] | I’m no detective, but that seems pretty clear. | 我不是侦探 但这听上去很明显 |
| [03:07] | Tomorrow. Noon. Then… | 明天 中午 然后 |
| [03:12] | …boom. | 轰 |
| [04:04] | Man child. | 小男生 |
| [05:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [06:35] | B. D., what can I do for you? | BD 有什么事吗 |
| [06:38] | There’s an intruder in my house. | 我家闯进来一个入侵者 |
| [06:39] | Probably just those skaters | 可能又是溜进你家 |
| [06:41] | sneaking’ in to use your pool again. | 想偷用泳池的轮滑小子 |
| [06:43] | – I wouldn’t worry about it. – Get your ass over here right now! | -我觉得没什么好担心的 -赶紧给我过来 |
| [06:46] | Call me back if that’s not the problem. | 要是没什么事的话就给我个电话 |
| [06:50] | Bye, Dick. | 再见 迪克 |
| [07:33] | What the hell’s going’ on here? | 怎么回事 |
| [07:35] | ¡Gran polla! How’s it going, my man? | 你好啊 最近怎么样 伙计 |
| [07:39] | Nice piece there. | 这身衣服不错 |
| [07:41] | Hey, I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
| [07:43] | Of course you do. I’m Edwin. | 你当然认识我了 我是艾德文 |
| [07:46] | I maintain your azaleas and I clean up the hedges. | 我负责打理你的杜鹃花和修建篱墙 |
| [07:50] | I’m here twice a week. | 我两周来这里一次 |
| [08:25] | You wanna tell me why you’re copying my hard drive? | 你要告诉我你为什么在复制我的硬盘吗 |
| [08:28] | Hard drive? Hey, don’t play dumb with me, esé. | -硬盘 -别跟我装傻 |
| [08:33] | You tell me who the hell you are and what you want, | 你告诉我你到底是谁 你想干什么 |
| [08:35] | and maybe I won’t shoot you in self‐defense. | 也许 我就不会以正当防卫为理由朝你开枪 |
| [08:40] | You’re right. I’m not your gardener. | 你说得对 我不是你的园丁 |
| [08:44] | You got me. Right. | 被你抓住了 没错 |
| [08:46] | I’m here because you killed my boss’s nephew. | 我来是因为你杀了我老大的侄子 |
| [08:49] | What? | 什么 |
| [08:50] | The bomb was supposed to go off in the middle of the night. | 炸弹本该在半夜爆炸的 |
| [08:53] | It was just supposed to be a warning to Sul Ross, | 只是警告沙利文·罗斯一下 |
| [08:54] | but, well, shit happens. | 但意外难免 |
| [08:57] | The internet went down and messed up the timer. | 网络中断 定时装置就紊乱了 |
| [09:00] | Don’t judge‐‐ | 别批判 |
| [09:04] | Shit happens, my friend. | 意外难免 朋友 |
| [09:43] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
| [09:46] | Ya think? | 还用你说 |
| [09:48] | We have a choice? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
| [09:53] | I guess not. | 应该没有 |
| [09:56] | You mind finding me a trash can liner? | 你能不能给我找个垃圾袋 |
| [09:59] | I don’t want to get any blood in the Yukon. | 我不想让我的育空沾血 |
| [10:18] | Of course I’m taking your name after we get married! | 我们结婚后我当然会跟你姓了 |
| [10:20] | I’m nothing if not old‐fashioned. | 我可是个非常传统的人 |
| [10:22] | Veronica Echolls? I’m not seeing it. | 维罗妮卡·埃克斯 我可不觉得 |
| [10:25] | I think the Echolls is radioactive. | 我觉得埃克斯这个名字有毒 |
| [10:27] | I was gonna take your first name. | 我本来打算跟你的名 |
| [10:28] | Veronica Logan? | 维罗妮卡·洛根 |
| [10:30] | Or you know what we could do? | 或者你知道我们可以怎么做吗 |
| [10:32] | I could change my last name to Mars! | 我可以把我的姓改成马尔斯 |
| [10:34] | Is it unconventional? Yes. | 是不是很反传统 没错 |
| [10:36] | Is it crazy? Who’s to say? | 是不是很疯狂呢 不好说 |
| [10:38] | “Logan Mars.” That sounds like a guy who plays by his own rules. | 洛根·马尔斯 听起来就像是个随心所欲的家伙 |
| [10:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [10:45] | So who have you told so far about our pending nuptials? | 你已经和谁说过我们马上要结婚了 |
| [10:48] | Uh, you. Why? Who have you told? | 你啊 怎么了 你和谁说了 |
| [10:52] | Dick, my Aunt Naomi… | 迪克 我的姨妈奈奥米 |
| [10:54] | um, my captain, | 我的队长 |
| [10:56] | couple guys at the gym, | 健身房的几个哥们 |
| [10:58] | the guy at the juice place who asked why I was smiling… | 果汁店问我为什么一直在笑的那家伙 |
| [11:02] | Who knew Logan Mars was such a chick? | 谁能想到洛根·马尔斯原来这么小女生呢 |
| [11:05] | I’d say I was expressing the enthusiasm that the milestone demands. | 我只是在表示到达里程碑后该有的激动 |
| [11:08] | I’m enthusiastic. | 我也激动 |
| [11:10] | I just need to keep my dad focused until we find this bomb. | 我只是得在找到炸弹之前让我爸爸集中精力 |
| [11:14] | Otherwise he’s gonna want to talk wedding dresses and guest list. | 不然他肯定会想和我讨论结婚礼服和宾客名单 |
| [11:19] | Don’t you roll your eyes at me! I will marry your ass right now. | 不要冲我犯白眼 信不信我马上跟你结婚 |
| [11:21] | PostMate that shit. I’ll put my bra back on! | 找个快递来 我把胸罩穿上 |
| [11:24] | I’m a hundred percent serious! | 我百分百认真的 |
| [11:26] | You’re off the hook for tonight. | 今晚我就不管你了 |
| [11:29] | I don’t wanna be off the hook. | 我不想没人管 |
| [11:32] | I’m tired of being a dusty old spinster. | 我不想再做个灰头土脸的老姑娘 |
| [11:36] | Let’s do it tomorrow. | 我们明天就去吧 |
| [11:39] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
| [11:41] | County Clerk’s office. At four. | 郡办公室 下午四点 |
| [11:43] | I mean, if it hasn’t been blown up. | 如果那里还没有被炸掉的话 |
| [11:48] | I could make that work. | 我没有问题 |
| [11:52] | So, we’re doing this? | 那我们真的要这么做了 |
| [11:56] | It’s basically already done. | 基本已经说好了 |
| [12:00] | Honeymoon? | 有蜜月吗 |
| [12:02] | Why not. | 为什么不呢 |
| [12:03] | Where? | 去哪里 |
| [12:05] | I have to check my Groupons. | 我得确认一下我的团购 |
| [12:06] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
| [12:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [12:21] | Two brand‐new DHR2019s. | 两支崭新的DHR2019 |
| [12:23] | I thought I left ’em in my desk drawer. | 我以为我就放在书桌抽屉里了 |
| [12:27] | Hopefully, once we put the fear of God into this Pi Sig, | 希望等我们去好好唬唬这个πΣ的家伙 |
| [12:29] | he’ll open up and we won’t have to worry about a leave‐behind. | 他会乖乖开口 我们就不用担心丢什么了 |
| [12:33] | You didn’t move ’em, did you? | 你没有动过吧 |
| [12:35] | Well, no, but who the hell knows? | 没有 但这谁知道呢 |
| [12:37] | I don’t remember pouring this, but apparently I did. | 我也不记得我倒了咖啡 但显然是我倒的 |
| [12:39] | Or I did. | 或者是我倒的 |
| [12:40] | – Oh, yeah. Did I thank you? – Hm, only with your eyes. | -没错 我谢过你了吗 -你意会了 |
| [12:47] | Keith Mars. | 基斯·马尔斯 |
| [12:51] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你进来 |
| [12:53] | – Sorry. – You didn’t happen to see | -抱歉 -你有没有看到 |
| [12:55] | two DSH2019 listening devices, did you? | 两支DSH2019窃听器 |
| [12:58] | Yeah, I… I put them in here. | 嗯 我放到这里了 |
| [13:02] | You did? | 是吗 |
| [13:05] | They’ve been opened. | 被人开过了 |
| [13:06] | Uh, yeah. Sorry, that was me. | 抱歉 是我 |
| [13:09] | I… just wanted to see how they worked. | 我…只是想看看是怎么用的 |
| [13:12] | That was the Chief of Police on the phone. | 刚刚是警察局长打来的电话 |
| [13:15] | Big Dick Casablancas was killed last night. | 大迪克·卡萨布兰卡斯昨晚被杀了 |
| [13:18] | The maid found what was left of him this morning. | 今早女佣发现了他的残骸 |
| [13:21] | What was left of him? | 他的残骸是什么意思 |
| [13:22] | He’d been beheaded. | 他被斩首了 |
| [13:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [13:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [13:30] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s just… | 嗯 嗯 这真是… |
| [13:33] | it’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
| [13:35] | Matty… | 麦迪 |
| [13:37] | I need to know that you’re okay. | 我要确认你没事 |
| [13:40] | I’m‐I’m golden. | 我…我好着呢 |
| [13:42] | Nothin’ to see here. Scout’s honor. | 一点问题都没有 以童子军之名 |
| [13:45] | We should go, Veronica. | 我们该走了 维罗妮卡 |
| [13:48] | Uh, mind if I hang out here for a bit? | 我能在这里待一会吗 |
| [13:50] | Just charge my phone and whatnot? | 给我的手机充电什么的 |
| [13:52] | Make yourself at home. | 不用太拘束 |
| [13:54] | Oh, she will. | 她不会的 |
| [14:05] | – You ready for this? – ‘Course I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -我当然准备好了 |
| [14:08] | Well, we’re gonna have to lean on him Hard. | 我们得好好审审他 |
| [14:10] | But he wants to crack, I can tell. Yeah? | 但是他想怂了 我看得出来 |
| [14:13] | It’s not gonna be pretty. | 到时候场面可不会太好看 |
| [14:15] | Veronica, I’m fine. | 维罗妮卡 我没事 |
| [14:19] | I don’t get what this has to do with the bombings. | 我不知道这和爆炸案有什么关系 |
| [14:21] | Stop blubbering and tell us what happened. | 不要再说废话了 告诉我们到底发生了什么 |
| [14:24] | I told you! Nothing! | 我说了 根本没什么 |
| [14:26] | Look, kid, people might die today. | 听着 孩子 今天可能有人会死 |
| [14:29] | And if they do, I’m gonna go take pictures of their bodies, | 到时候 我会拍下他们尸体的照片 |
| [14:33] | ripped apart by shrapnel, guts spilling out, | 他们的身体被弹片撕裂 内脏翻飞 |
| [14:35] | I’m gonna bring ’em back here and rub your nose in ’em, | 我会把照片带过来 把你的头按在上面 |
| [14:38] | reminding you you could have saved ’em, but you didn’t. | 让你知道你本可以救他们 却没有 |
| [14:41] | Because you couldn’t get your shit together | 因为你不敢鼓起你的勇气 |
| [14:43] | – and you couldn’t tell us the truth. – Veronica! | -你不敢告诉我们真相 -维罗妮卡 |
| [14:47] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
| [14:49] | Who’ gonna kill you? | 谁会杀了你 |
| [14:51] | Campbell and Darren. | 坎贝尔和达伦 |
| [14:53] | Your pledge brothers? | 你的宣誓兄弟 |
| [14:55] | Yeah, I think they killed Patrick. | 是的 我觉得他们杀了帕特里克 |
| [14:57] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
| [14:59] | To shut him up, so he wouldn’t… tell. | 为了让他闭嘴 让他不会…说出去 |
| [15:09] | Tell what, Blake? | 说什么 布莱克 |
| [15:12] | About the pizza guy. | 关于那个披萨哥 |
| [15:17] | It was the end of Pledge Week. | 那是宣誓周的最后几天 |
| [15:20] | We just got the shit hazed out of us. | 我们已经被耍了一轮了 |
| [15:23] | And we’re partying on the beach, just drunk off our asses. | 接下来就是在海滩上狂欢 喝个烂醉 |
| [15:27] | Somebody orders pizza, | 有人点了披萨 |
| [15:30] | and the delivery guy shows up with the wrong order. | 结果送餐员送错了 |
| [15:32] | We’re pissed about our order, and the deliver guy smarts off. | 我们因为单子错了很生气 外卖员态度也很差 |
| [15:36] | So… | 于是 |
| [15:38] | we chased him into the surf… | 我们就把他追到海里 |
| [15:40] | and dunked him. | 把他的头按下去 |
| [15:43] | Over and over. | 一次又一次 |
| [15:46] | And he kept saying that he couldn’t swim, | 他一直说他不会游泳 |
| [15:48] | and then he disappeared under a wave | 然后一个浪过来 他就不见了 |
| [15:50] | and didn’t come back up. | 再也没浮起来过 |
| [15:53] | And Patrick and I wanted to call the police, | 我喝帕特里克想去报警 |
| [15:55] | but Campbell and Darren said no frickin’ way | 但是坎贝尔和达伦我们 |
| [15:57] | were we gonna tell anyone. | 绝对不能告诉任何人 |
| [15:58] | And Patrick kept saying that he couldn’t keep a secret. | 帕特里克一直说他保守不住秘密 |
| [16:03] | We decided to wait until morning, | 我们就决定等到第二天一早 |
| [16:06] | wait until we sobered up, and then figure out what to do. | 等我们都清醒了 再想想该怎么办 |
| [16:10] | But… | 但是 |
| [16:11] | I woke up in the middle of the night… | 我半夜醒了 |
| [16:15] | and Patrick’s tent is on fire… | 发现帕特里克的帐篷着火了 |
| [16:18] | and I can hear him screaming. | 我能听到他的尖叫声 |
| [16:21] | You’re sure the delivery guy drowned? | 你确定那个外卖员被淹死了吗 |
| [16:24] | No. Sometimes I think I dreamed the pizza guy. | 不知道 有时候我会觉得那个披萨男是我的梦 |
| [16:28] | What did he look like? The pizza delivery guy. | 那个送披萨的人长什么样 |
| [16:32] | I remember Campbell kept calling him Frodo, | 我记得坎贝尔一直叫他弗罗多 |
| [16:35] | because he looked like a hobbit. | 因为他看上去像个霍比特人 |
| [16:40] | Is this him? | 是这个人吗 |
| [16:43] | I can’t be sure. I was so wasted, | 我不确定 我当时醉得太厉害了 |
| [16:45] | and I’ve spent three years trying to forget. | 而且这三年来我一直在努力忘记这件事 |
| [16:51] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
| [16:55] | April 12th, 2015… okay, uh‐‐ | 2015年4月12日 好吧 |
| [16:59] | Yes. Penn was working that night. | 是的 潘那晚上班 |
| [17:01] | Would you be able to tell us where he delivered pizzas? | 你能告诉我们他去哪里送过披萨吗 |
| [17:04] | You’re computerized, right? | 你们都有电脑记录的吧 |
| [17:05] | When I called the other day, you knew my name, | 我那天打电话来时 你知道我的名字 |
| [17:07] | you knew my regular order… | 知道我常点的口味 |
| [17:09] | We computerized a couple years ago. | 我们几年前才电脑录入的 |
| [17:10] | Before then it was just paper tickets. | 之前都是保存纸质收据 |
| [17:12] | Can we take a look at those? | 那我们能看看吗 |
| [17:15] | There’s a buttload. | 那有一大堆 |
| [17:17] | Still… | 我们还是… |
| [17:19] | It’d be somewhere in here. | 应该就在这里的什么地方 |
| [17:21] | – Any sorting strategy? – None that I know of. | -是分类摆放的吗 -据我所知不是 |
| [17:26] | From 2004. | 从2004年起的 |
| [17:29] | Mind if we have an employee come by to go through them? | 我能叫个雇员来帮我们找吗 |
| [17:31] | We’re under the wire here. | 我们时间不多了 |
| [17:33] | Why not? | 可以啊 |
| [17:37] | That was quick. | 真快啊 |
| [17:38] | What’s the good news? | 有什么好消息 |
| [17:39] | Well… | 那个 |
| [17:41] | we figured out why you didn’t want us | 我们查清楚你为什么不想让我们 |
| [17:43] | to go back and talk to the frat boys. | 去找那些兄弟会的男生了 |
| [17:44] | – Yeah, ’cause it’s a waste of time. – I’ll refresh your memory. | -因为这是浪费时间 -我来给你点提示 |
| [17:47] | Three years ago, you deliver a pizza to a fraternity beach party. | 三年前 你给兄弟会海滩派对送披萨 |
| [17:51] | But you screw up the order. | 但是你送错了单子 |
| [17:53] | The dissatisfied customers throw you into the ocean. | 不满的顾客们把你扔进了海里 |
| [17:56] | They’re animals, like all the spring breakers you deliver to. | 他们就像你送餐服务的所有春假旅客一样都是禽兽 |
| [17:59] | You survive, barely. You want revenge. | 你侥幸捡回一条命 想要复仇 |
| [18:02] | I‐I literally have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
| [18:06] | You swing back by after your shift and set a tent on fire, | 你下班之后绕了回去 点燃了一顶帐篷 |
| [18:09] | killing one of the Pi Sigs who tormented you. | 杀死了一个折磨过你的兄弟会男孩 |
| [18:11] | Th‐Okay, this is insane. You know that, right? | 好吧 这太疯狂了 你也觉得吧 |
| [18:14] | One of the surviving frat boys already described you. | 其中一名生还的兄弟会男孩已经描述了你的相貌 |
| [18:16] | “Looks like a hobbit. Kind of a dipshit.” | “看上去像个霍比特人 有点蠢” |
| [18:19] | Hey, that rhymes. You love that crap. | 还押韵呢 你最喜欢呢 |
| [18:22] | So now you’re just flat‐out insulting me. | 现在你就是在侮辱我了 |
| [18:26] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
| [18:28] | I got lucky. | 我运气爆棚 |
| [18:29] | I found the ticket you were looking for | 我找到第四个箱子 |
| [18:31] | in the fourth box I searched. | 找到了你们要找的票据 |
| [18:32] | It’s April 12th, 2015, | 2015年4月12日 |
| [18:35] | 11:32 P. M., 46 Ocean Boulevard. | 晚上11点32分 海洋大道46号 |
| [18:39] | The driver’s name is listed top right. What’s it say? | 送餐员的名字在右上方 是谁 |
| [18:43] | “Don.” | 唐 |
| [18:44] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
| [18:46] | Thanks, Matty. Bye. | 谢了 麦迪 再见 |
| [18:49] | She found the ticket. | 她找到票据了 |
| [18:50] | Penn didn’t deliver that pizza. | 不是潘送的披萨 |
| [18:53] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
| [18:55] | I don’t suppose some driver named Don | 你们应该没有一个叫唐的外卖员 |
| [18:56] | mysteriously disappeared three years ago? | 三年前神秘失踪了吧 |
| [18:59] | – Don?! – Don?! | -唐 -唐 |
| [19:00] | We know a Don? | 我们认识一个叫唐的吗 |
| [19:01] | Yeah, I worked with him at Cho’s back then. | 是的 我以前在周几和他是同事 |
| [19:03] | He’s a Murderhead. He would know about the nail. | 他也是谋杀迷的成员 他知道钉子的事 |
| [19:06] | He’s hobbit‐shaped, and quite a dipshit. | 他长得像霍比特人 看上去也蠢 |
| [19:09] | Oh, one problem, though. | 但是还有一个问题 |
| [19:10] | He lives in Washington, D. C. He’s a political consultant. | 他住在华盛顿特区 他是个政治顾问 |
| [19:14] | Do you know that for sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [19:17] | Well, thanks for checking. | 谢谢你的确认 |
| [19:18] | You’re sure there’s no record after that? | 你确定之后没有记录了吗 |
| [19:20] | No, sorry. I checked ’em all. | 没有了 抱歉 我都确认过了 |
| [19:22] | All right. Thanks so much. Bye. | 好的 谢谢你 再见 |
| [19:24] | Don failed out of Hearst his junior year. Never graduated. | 唐大一就从赫斯特大学辍学 从来没有毕业 |
| [19:28] | Delusions of grandeur, obsessed with serial killers, | 狂妄自大 迷恋连环杀手 |
| [19:31] | need to come out on top. | 想要出人头地 |
| [19:32] | All of our theories hold up with this guy. | 我们的推论都指向这家伙 |
| [19:34] | Well, there’s only one Don McNotten in all of Southern California, | 整个南加州只有一个唐·麦克诺顿 |
| [19:37] | and there’s his driver’s license. | 这是他的驾驶证 |
| [19:39] | And he lives 30 minutes away in San Diego. | 他住在30分钟车程外的圣地亚哥 |
| [19:42] | I think it’s time we call Marcia. | 我觉得我们该联系玛茜娅了 |
| [19:54] | Because I’m at the County Clerk’s office right now | 因为我正在郡办公室 |
| [19:56] | looking at the title deeds. | 看着这些条款 |
| [19:58] | My name isn’t just on the Lansing Street building. | 我的名字不仅仅在兰辛街大厦上 |
| [20:00] | You put it on the Sarasota Ave‐‐ | 你还写在了萨拉索塔大… |
| [20:03] | Because it’s fraud, Marc! | 因为这是诈骗 马克 |
| [20:07] | I have to go. | 我先挂了 |
| [20:08] | Because I have to go. | 因为我要挂了 |
| [20:11] | Everything okay, Parker? | 你还好吗 帕克 |
| [20:14] | Other than having an ex‐boyfriend | 就是让我的前男友 |
| [20:15] | overhear a conversation with my ex‐husband? | 听到了我和我前夫的通话 |
| [20:18] | Well, for what it’s worth, you were owning that conversation. | 如果这样说能让你好一点的话 你完全占主导地位 |
| [20:21] | It’s worth something. | 的确好一点 |
| [20:23] | Hello, Logan. | 你好 洛根 |
| [20:25] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
| [20:27] | – And you look great. – Even better. | -你看上去很好 -非常好 |
| [20:30] | You know, if you would have seen me three years ago, | 如果你三年前见到我 |
| [20:32] | you would have seen me blissfully happy. | 我肯定是一副非常快乐的样子 |
| [20:34] | Smug, really, about my… perfect life | 对我完美的生活和宠溺我的丈夫 |
| [20:38] | and doting husband. | 而洋洋自得 |
| [20:40] | But you missed that part. | 但你没看到那时的我 |
| [20:41] | So here’s me now. | 所以我现在站在这里 |
| [20:44] | But how are you? | 但你过得还好吗 |
| [20:46] | I’m doing good, yeah. | 我很好 |
| [20:47] | What brings you to the County Clerk’s office? | 你怎么来郡办公室了 |
| [20:50] | Cruising chicks? | 来巡逻的吗 |
| [20:51] | I’m picking up a marriage license. | 我是来领结婚证的 |
| [20:53] | Oh, Jesus! Congratulations! | 上帝啊 恭喜你 |
| [20:55] | I’m sorry, please ignore my horror story. | 对不起 请不要介意我的恐怖故事 |
| [20:58] | I’m sure you picked a good one. Who’s the lucky girl? | 你肯定挑了个好女孩 是谁这么幸运 |
| [21:02] | Well, you remember Veronica. | 你还记得维罗妮卡吧 |
| [21:05] | Does anyone forget Veronica? | 谁能忘了维罗妮卡呢 |
| [21:09] | You guys took your time. | 你们俩可真是爱情长跑啊 |
| [21:10] | Yeah, we sure did. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
| [21:13] | Well, I gotta run. but please tell Veronica I say hello. | 我得先走了 但一定要代我向维罗妮卡问好 |
| [21:15] | – Yeah, will do. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
| [21:17] | Oh, and, um… | 以及 |
| [21:19] | enjoy the honeymoon phase. | 好好享受你们的蜜月 |
| [21:21] | It’s the best part. | 那是最棒的 |
| [21:35] | Wait, Parker! | 等等 帕克 |
| [21:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [21:38] | I am Marcia Langdon, chief of police here in Neptune. | 我是玛茜娅·兰登 海王星镇警察局长 |
| [21:41] | Approximately 22 minutes ago, | 大约在22分钟前 |
| [21:44] | the San Diego Police Department raided Don McNotten’s apartment, | 圣地亚哥警局突袭了唐·麦克诺顿的住所 |
| [21:44] | 海王星镇炸弹客依然在逃 唐·麦克诺顿的搜捕令获批 | |
| [21:47] | and they found bomb‐making materials | 他们发现了制造炸弹的原料 |
| [21:49] | that match those used by the bomber | 与海王星镇炸弹客 |
| [21:51] | that has been terrorizing Neptune. | 所使用的相符 |
| [21:53] | Dandy Don is in trouble. | 丹迪唐[雪糕店]有麻烦咯 |
| [21:55] | Is the suspect in custody? | 嫌犯已经被抓了吗 |
| [21:56] | He seems to have recently fled, | 嫌犯应该刚刚逃走 |
| [21:58] | but we’ve issued an APB | 但我们已经发布了全境通告 |
| [22:00] | and urge anyone with information about his whereabouts | 请任何知晓他去向的人 |
| [22:03] | to call our tip line. | 拨打我们的热线 |
| [22:04] | Chief, have they found the bomb yet? | 局长 他们找到炸弹了吗 |
| [22:06] | We have officers and bomb‐sniffing dogs | 我们已经派警官和警犬 |
| [22:08] | combing the area around Fiji’s Sandwich Shop. | 地毯式搜查斐济三明治店附近的区域 |
| [22:11] | You know who might have a sense where Don wandered off to? | 你知道谁会知道唐会去哪里吗 |
| [22:15] | Do we have to? | 我们非要知道吗 |
| [22:17] | Ohh, fine. | 好吧 |
| [22:21] | – No hits on his credit card? – Not yet. | -他的信用卡没有线索吗 -还没有 |
| [22:23] | We got in touch with McNotten’s sister. | 我们联系了麦克诺顿的姐姐 |
| [22:25] | – She hasn’t heard from him. – Thanks. | -她没有他的消息 -谢谢 |
| [22:27] | Let me know when Penn Epner is being released. | 潘·埃普纳被释放就通知我 |
| [22:29] | I want to talk to him first. | 我想先和他谈谈 |
| [22:30] | He got out 20 minutes ago. | 他20分钟前就走了 |
| [22:32] | Keith and Veronica Mars picked him up. | 基斯和维罗妮卡把他接走了 |
| [22:37] | Goddamn Chief Langdon. They trashed the place. | 该死的兰登局长 把这地方翻得一团糟 |
| [22:40] | Don’s not picking up. I don’t think he’s going to. | 唐不接 我觉得他不会接了 |
| [22:42] | Penn, think. Anywhere Don might have gone? | 潘 好好想想 唐会去哪里 |
| [22:45] | People, places he mentioned? | 他有没有提过什么人 或者什么地方 |
| [22:47] | The Senate cloak room? I don’t know. | 参议院的更衣室吗 我不知道 |
| [22:49] | For the last three years he’s been pretending to be in D. C. | 他过去三年都假装自己在华盛顿特区 |
| [22:51] | Any places around here? | 这里有什么地方 |
| [22:57] | Power plant? | 发电站 |
| [22:58] | I think someone would notice him. | 去那里肯定会被人发现 |
| [22:59] | No, the abandoned power plant south of the city. | 不 是在镇子南边被废弃的发电站 |
| [23:03] | Back in the day, that’s where the Cho’s delivery guys | 以前周记的外卖员都会去那里 |
| [23:05] | would go to “smoka da ganja.” | “抽点爽的” |
| [23:07] | We should check it out. | 我们应该去看看 |
| [23:08] | Oh, yeah, my camera. | 对了 我的相机 |
| [23:17] | – Something related to the case? – No. | -是和案子有关的事吗 -不是 |
| [23:19] | Wallace is at the Kane High dedication. | 沃勒斯正在凯恩高中落成典礼 |
| [23:22] | You hear that, pal? They named a school after you. | 你听 伙计 他们以你命名了一所学校 |
| [23:24] | No. This Kane. | 不 是这个凯恩 |
| [23:26] | You was robbed. | 你被抢了功劳 |
| [23:27] | I suppose if there’s going to be a separate high school for jag‐offs, | 看来是要专门给笨蛋们建一所 |
| [23:30] | it’s appropriate it has Jake Kane’s name on it. | 顶着杰克·凯恩名字的分校了 |
| [23:33] | ‘Kay. Let’s go solve the case! | 好了 咱们去破案吧 |
| [23:35] | What you got there, Penn? | 你带了什么 潘 |
| [23:36] | My detective bag. | 我的侦探包 |
| [23:38] | Camera, binoculars, power bars. Pee funnel. | 相机 望远镜 能量棒 小便漏斗 |
| [23:41] | Dad would have let you use his pee funnel. | 爸爸会让你用他的小便漏斗的 |
| [23:43] | – Wouldn’t you, Dad? – We should go. | -对吧 爸爸 -赶紧走吧 |
| [24:13] | Nope. | 不 |
| [24:17] | Did you need to be driven closer, sir? | 你要开得更近一点吗 先生 |
| [24:18] | I can’t do all those steps. | 我走不了这么多台阶 |
| [24:20] | I’ll man the fort here at headquarters. | 我就在这里守住总部 |
| [24:22] | You sure? Maybe they have a chair lift and you can just… | 你确定吗 他们可能有传送椅 你就能 |
| [24:27] | No? | 不要吗 |
| [24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [24:34] | Wasn’t like it is today, | 以前这里不是这样的 |
| [24:36] | dispensary on every corner. | 每个转角都有卖药的 |
| [24:38] | It was a nightmare finding good weed. | 想找到上好的大麻简直是做梦 |
| [24:39] | But, as luck would have it, Don’s grandpa had glaucoma. | 但是幸好我们运气好 唐的外公有青光眼 |
| [24:48] | – Hi, Matty. It’s‐ – Eat me! | -麦迪 是… -咬我啊 |
| [24:51] | Matty, it’s Keith. | 麦迪 我是基斯 |
| [24:52] | Sorry, Mr. Mars, | 对不起 马尔斯先生 |
| [24:53] | I’m super late for this thing at Kane High, | 我要迟到凯恩高中那个典礼了 |
| [24:55] | and the other drivers don’t seem to care. | 其他司机们好像根本就不在意 |
| [24:57] | Let me in! How hard is that?! | 放我过去 这很难吗 |
| [25:00] | So what’s up? | 你怎么样了 |
| [25:01] | I kept going through those pizza tickets. | 我查看了好几遍那些披萨收据 |
| [25:03] | The one we pulled‐Don McNotten’s delivery‐‐ | 我们发现唐·麦克诺顿的那单 |
| [25:05] | it was number 6‐0‐1‐5‐4. | 号码是60154 |
| [25:07] | Every other ticket from that night was in the eight thousands. | 那晚的其他票据都是八千多号 |
| [25:10] | – Seemed weird. – That is weird. | -看起来有点奇怪 -的确很奇怪 |
| [25:12] | Gets weirder. | 还有更奇怪的 |
| [25:14] | There’s one missing carbon from the eight thousands, | 八千开头的收据中有一张不见了 |
| [25:16] | and the one before was an order at 11:29. | 在那之前的收据是11点29分点的单子 |
| [25:19] | the one after it went out at 11:47. | 后一张是11点47分送出的 |
| [25:22] | Somebody tore out the original carbon. | 有人撕掉了原始的收据 |
| [25:24] | It had to be Penn. Right? | 肯定是潘干的 对吗 |
| [25:26] | Thanks, Matty. Gotta go. Bye. | 谢了 麦迪 我先挂了 再见 |
| [25:34] | No sign of Don. Can‐‐ | 没发现唐 我… |
| [25:37] | Something smells like shit. Can we get out of here? | 一股什么味儿 我们能离开这里吗 |
| [25:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
| [25:52] | Veronica! | 维罗妮卡 |
| [25:59] | Veronica! | 维罗妮卡 |
| [26:01] | “My house now surrounded by po‐po | “条子包围了我的房子 |
| [26:03] | Seemed to mean that this bomber must go‐go | 看来这说明炸弹完蛋 |
| [26:06] | So pardon my messes, this bomber confesses | 抱歉这一团乱 炸弹客要坦白 |
| [26:09] | There’s yet one more bomb set to blow, yo.” | 但是还有一个炸弹 哟” |
| [26:13] | Suicide limerick. It’s gotta be a first. | 自杀打油诗 史无前例 |
| [26:18] | – Drop the gun! Now! – What? I’m just‐‐ | -放下枪 快点 -什么 我只是 |
| [26:20] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [26:21] | Matty called. | 麦迪打电话来了 |
| [26:22] | We found Don. He’s dead. | 我们找到了唐 他死了 |
| [26:25] | He wrote a suicide note‐slash‐confession. | 他留了一张自杀遗言兼坦白 |
| [26:27] | And before you ask, yes, it’s a limerick. | 你先别问 没错 还是打油诗 |
| [26:29] | The receipt that showed Don made the delivery | 那晚证明唐去送餐的收据 |
| [26:31] | that night wasn’t sequential. | 和其他收据不是相连的 |
| [26:32] | It came from a different ticket book. | 那是从另一张收据簿上扯下来的 |
| [26:35] | Like the ticket was put there later. | 就像后来加进去的收据 |
| [26:38] | After I mentioned the frat boys at Murderheads, you planted it. | 是你在我在谋杀迷提到兄弟会男孩后伪造的 |
| [26:42] | You’re the pizza guy they thought they killed. | 你就是他们以为那晚杀害了的外卖员 |
| [26:44] | Can you‐Can you two hear yourselves? This is madness! | 你们听听你们说的话 真是疯了 |
| [26:47] | We’ve got 22 minutes. No more bullshit! | 我们只有22分钟了 别废话了 |
| [26:50] | Where’s the goddamn bomb?! | 那该死的炸弹在哪里 |
| [26:55] | “There once was a killer named Penn | “以前有个杀人犯 名字叫做潘 |
| [26:57] | Who met with a very bad end…” | 他最后落得一个…” |
| [27:00] | You wanna help me finish that? | 你能不能帮我补全 |
| [27:02] | What rhymes with “lethal injection”? | 什么能和”注射死亡”押韵 |
| [27:04] | Bomb‐sniffing dogs and most of the police force | 搜查犬和警方大部队 |
| [27:06] | are 20 minutes away over by your place | 还有20分钟到你家 |
| [27:08] | trying to find a bomb around Fiji’s Sandwich Shop. | 想找到斐济三明治店附近的炸弹 |
| [27:12] | – And Marcia? – She’s on her way here. | -玛茜娅呢 -她正在来的路上 |
| [27:14] | How many minutes till the bomb goes off? | 炸弹还有多久会爆炸 |
| [27:15] | – Fourteen. – Okay. | -十四分钟 -好吧 |
| [27:16] | Guys, on any given night at Cho’s, | 伙计们 周记每天晚上 |
| [27:18] | we had multiple ticket books running. | 都会用不同的收据簿 |
| [27:20] | The fact that they’re out of sequence is not that strange. | 那些收据连不起来并不奇怪 |
| [27:23] | We’ll call Matty. See if she finds other orders | 我们打给麦迪 看看他能不能找到 |
| [27:25] | – from the same ticket book as Don’s. – Sure. | -其他和唐的收据一样的 -行啊 |
| [27:27] | She’s at the Kane High dedication thing. | 她在那个凯恩高中落成礼 |
| [27:31] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
| [27:33] | The bomb threat. | 炸弹威胁 |
| [27:35] | “I’ll be gloating. Bodies exploding. | “我将幸灾乐祸 乐有更多美丽的尸体炸开 |
| [27:37] | The heroes upon whom we’re doting.” | 还有我们所喜爱的英雄” |
| [27:40] | It’s the ceremony honoring Jake Kane. | 是纪念杰克·凯恩的典礼 |
| [27:42] | What about the Fiji business? | 那斐济的店呢 |
| [27:43] | I don’t know, maybe it was put there | 我不知道 也许那是 |
| [27:44] | to get us looking in the wrong direction? | 放在那里的一个烟雾弹 |
| [27:46] | All right, we’re ten minutes from the school. | 好吧 我们去学校要十分钟 |
| [27:48] | Thirteen minutes till the bomb goes off. | 距离炸弹爆炸还有13分钟 |
| [27:49] | Guys, listen to yourselves. Whatever credibility you had is‐‐ | 伙计们 你们听听 你们的依据… |
| [27:52] | Call Wallace. | 打给沃勒斯 |
| [28:26] | As many of you know, | 你们很多人都知道 |
| [28:27] | I had planned on retiring this year | 我做了15年海王星高中的校长 |
| [28:29] | after 15 years as principal at Neptune High. | 原本打算今年退休 |
| [28:34] | But when Superintendent Dillawitz showed me | 但是当迪拉维茨主管给我看了 |
| [28:37] | the blueprints for Kane and asked me to take over here, | 凯恩高中的设计图 请我来管理 |
| [28:40] | I said, “You know what? I’m in!” | 我就说 “没问题” |
| [28:46] | What Neptune is today | 海王星镇能有今天 |
| [28:48] | can be attributed to a man | 全都归功于一个 |
| [28:50] | who revolutionized to the high tech industry. | 投身变革高新科技事业的人 |
| [28:53] | your school’s namesake, Jake Kane! | 欢迎这所学校的冠名者 杰克·凯恩 |
| [28:59] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
| [29:03] | Uh, thank you, everyone, for coming out today. | 谢谢大家今天的到来 |
| [29:07] | Ah, and thanks particularly to the, uh, Student Council advisor, | 特别要感谢学生会指导老师 |
| [29:11] | to the band director, to the National Honor Society sponsor, | 感谢乐队指挥 感谢国家荣誉协会赞助商 |
| [29:15] | and to all the coaches who made attendance mandatory today. | 以及今天强制出席的各位教练 |
| [29:20] | And for those dedicated students | 至于今天各位 |
| [29:22] | who came out today entirely of their own volition | 自愿到场聆听一位60岁老头 |
| [29:26] | to see a 60‐year‐old man wax nostalgia. | 絮叨思乡之情的优秀学生们 |
| [29:29] | Get a life, nerds. | 找点事做吧 呆子们 |
| [29:32] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
| [29:33] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
| [29:40] | Is this a part of the program? | 这是仪式安排的一部分吗 |
| [29:49] | – Veronica? – Wait, wait, wait. | -维罗妮卡 -等等 等等 |
| [29:51] | – All right. Okay, you just ‐ No, no. I need that microphone. | -好吧 你不能 -不 把麦克风给我 |
| [29:54] | You wait right there. You‐‐ | 你不许动 你… |
| [29:56] | Everyone needs to leave the area! | 所有人都赶紧离开这里 |
| [29:58] | Help! I’m a hostage! | 救命 我是人质 |
| [30:00] | Help! They’re insane! | 救命 他们疯了 |
| [30:02] | Someone help me! | 谁来救救我 |
| [30:04] | Move, you dumb‐‐ | 快走 你们这些蠢… |
| [30:06] | Help! | 救命 |
| [30:07] | I said move! There’s a bomb! | 我说了快走 有炸弹 |
| [30:12] | Orderly fashion, people. Stay calm! Stay calm! | 井然有序 各位 冷静点 冷静点 |
| [30:15] | Veronica, what do you think you’re doing? | 维罗妮卡 你以为你在干什么 |
| [30:16] | A bomb is about to go off in 90 seconds somewhere around here. | 这里有个炸弹还有90秒就要爆炸了 |
| [30:19] | You can either argue with me or you can help get kids out of here! | 你可以和我争 也可以赶紧带孩子们离开 |
| [30:27] | You. Get out and defuse the bomb. | 你给我下车 拆除炸弹 |
| [30:28] | We’re not moving from this spot. | 我们可不会离开这里 |
| [30:29] | You are insane! | 你疯了 |
| [30:30] | Fine! We’ll wait. We can all die together. | 行 那我们就等着 我们能一起死 |
| [30:33] | Veronica, you need to leave the bomb radius too. | 维罗妮卡 你也得离开爆炸范围 |
| [30:35] | We don’t need both of us babysitting this guy. | 我们不需要两个人都留下看住这家伙 |
| [30:36] | – Nice try… – Goddamnit, Veronica, I’ve got this! | -想得美 -该死 维罗妮卡 交给我吧 |
| [30:39] | It doesn’t make any sense for both of us to stay here. | 我们俩没必要全都留在这里 |
| [30:41] | Just, if you love me, you go. | 如果你爱我的话 就赶紧离开 |
| [30:44] | How about I leave and the two of you stay? | 不如我走 你们俩留下 |
| [30:47] | – Dad… – I’ve got this, honey. | -爸爸 -交给我吧 亲爱的 |
| [30:49] | I’ve got this. | 交给我吧 |
| [30:56] | Got your affairs in order, Penn? | 事情都安排好了吗 潘 |
| [30:59] | Look, maybe somebody else did plant the bomb around here | 也许的确有人在这附近放了炸弹 |
| [31:02] | and all you’re doing is killing us both. | 你这样做只会害死我们俩 |
| [31:04] | I’m really gonna have some egg on my face then, huh? | 看来我脸上肯定会炸上点蛋了 |
| [31:14] | You know what, uh, chronic traumatic encephalopathy is? | 你知道慢性创伤性脑病变是什么吗 |
| [31:19] | Th‐The football thing? | 橄榄球的吗 |
| [31:21] | Your brain gives out on ya. | 你的大脑会慢慢放弃你 |
| [31:24] | Pretty sure I’ve got it. | 我应该就得了这个病 |
| [31:26] | So, uh, you know, bowing out this way | 所以这样牺牲 |
| [31:28] | doesn’t seem like the worst way to go. | 似乎也不赖 |
| [31:35] | How much time? | 还有多久 |
| [31:37] | Thirty seconds, if we’re right. | 30秒 如果我们没错的话 |
| [31:39] | But you know, we’ve been wrong before. | 但是 我们以前就错过 |
| [31:43] | How you gonna enjoy all your press coverage | 如果你都不在这世上了 那你要怎么享受 |
| [31:45] | if you’re not around to soak it up, Penn? | 铺天盖地的媒体报道给你带来的快乐呢 潘 |
| [31:47] | Okay, I know where the bomb is! Get me outta here! Get me out! | 好吧 我知道炸弹在哪里 让我离开这里 |
| [31:50] | Ah, yes. Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
| [31:53] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
| [31:55] | Inside that thing! | 在那里面 |
| [32:03] | Get in there and disarm it! | 进去拆除 |
| [32:04] | 20 19 18 Twenty, nineteen, eighteen, ‐ | |
| [32:08] | – seventeen‐ – Stop. | -17 -停下 |
| [32:12] | – Jesus, come on! – Hurry up. | -上帝啊 拜托 -快点 |
| [32:13] | – It’s not coming, it’s not coming! – Any time now. | -拔不掉 拔不掉 -来不及了 |
| [32:15] | It’s not coming! | 拔不掉 |
| [32:17] | The yellow one! | 黄色的 |
| [32:26] | Veronica! | 维罗妮卡 |
| [32:46] | Veronica, how does it feel to be a hero? | 维罗妮卡 做英雄的感觉怎么样 |
| [32:49] | My dad’s the hero. Go talk to him. | 我爸爸才是英雄 和他说去 |
| [33:10] | Those were real people you killed. | 你杀死的是活生生的人 |
| [33:12] | It wasn’t a game. | 不是什么游戏 |
| [33:14] | Those weren’t people, Mars. | 那不是人 马尔斯 |
| [33:17] | Those were spring breakers. Locusts. | 他们是春假客 蝗虫 |
| [33:21] | Barbarians at the gate. | 涌进来的野蛮人 |
| [33:24] | Hey, you know what? I bet I get married in prison. | 你知道吗 我肯定能在监狱里结婚 |
| [33:28] | Some lonely hottie’s gonna start sending me letters. | 一些寂寞的辣妹肯定会给我寄情书 |
| [33:30] | There’ll be a whole “Free Penn Epner” movement. | 接下来还会有”释放潘·埃普纳”抗议 |
| [33:33] | T‐shirts, merchandise, Go Fund Me page. | 文化衫 纪念品 筹款网站 |
| [33:37] | Face it, Mars. I’m always a few steps ahead. | 承认吧 马尔斯 我永远棋高你一招 |
| [33:41] | My contingencies have contingencies. | 我的意外自有准备 |
| [33:44] | I’m gonna have the time of my life. | 接下来我有大把的时间 |
| [33:46] | You’ve made me famous. | 你让我出名了 |
| [33:48] | Piece of advice. | 给你个建议 |
| [33:50] | If you don’t agree to play yourself in the inevitable documentary, | 如果到时候你不愿意在无可避免的纪录片中饰演自己 |
| [33:54] | they’re just gonna hire some shit actress | 他们会雇个烂女演员 |
| [33:55] | to play you in the reenactments, so… | 来饰演重新打造的你 所以 |
| [33:58] | might wanna talk to some agents. | 你也许会想找几个经纪人聊聊 |
| [33:59] | – I’ll give you some names. – You’re gross. | -我能给你几个名字 -你真恶心 |
| [34:02] | I’ll tell you what, hero. | 这样吧 英雄 |
| [34:03] | If you’re still around, come visit me in prison. | 如果你还能活着 来监狱看我吧 |
| [34:06] | We’ll reassess. | 我们再重新商量 |
| [34:08] | I mean… after we process all of this. | 我是说…在我们这一切结束后 |
| [34:19] | You threw me in the briar patch, Mars! | 你把我扔进了荆棘区 马尔斯 |
| [34:26] | That’s guy’s a dick. | 那家伙真是个混蛋 |
| [34:32] | That routing number again, 9‐8‐9‐8‐3‐2‐5‐1. | 再说一遍银行卡号 98983251 |
| [34:38] | I appreciate it, Mr. Linden. | 谢谢 林登先生 |
| [34:40] | Terribly sorry for your loss. | 我真的很遗憾 |
| [34:44] | All right, then. Goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
| [34:51] | Bravo, Keith. | 真厉害啊 基斯 |
| [34:52] | I mean, how does this feel? Savior of Neptune. | 感觉怎么样 海王星镇的救星 |
| [34:55] | Saver of lives. Is that your “get the key to the city” suit? | 人民的救星 这是你的明星装扮吗 |
| [35:00] | I just found out Veronica’s getting married. I’m on my way. | 我刚发现维罗妮卡结婚了 我要赶紧过去 |
| [35:04] | Well, mazel tov. | 恭喜你啊 |
| [35:10] | What are you doin’ here, Clyde? | 你来这里干什么 克莱德 |
| [35:13] | I’m… feting my new friend. | 我是来给我的新朋友敬一杯的 |
| [35:16] | We’ve been down this road already. | 我们已经说过了 |
| [35:18] | What’s‐What’s crawled up your ass? | 你 你有什么烦心事 |
| [35:20] | Oh, I suppose you’re sensing some umbrage | 你应该听说了我在 |
| [35:22] | at nearly losing my daughter | 追查我们的连环爆炸犯时 |
| [35:24] | while pursuing our serial bomber. | 差点失去了我的女儿 |
| [35:30] | So I take it I’m drinkin’ alone. | 看来我只能自饮自酌了 |
| [35:38] | Look, Keith… | 基斯 |
| [35:41] | whatever part Big Dick may or may not have played | 不管大迪克有没有参与 |
| [35:44] | in the Sea Sprite bombing, | 海仙子爆炸案 |
| [35:46] | I swear to you, I had nothin’ to do with it. | 我发誓 这事与我无关 |
| [35:48] | That was between him and Perry Walsh. | 那是他和佩里·沃什之间的事 |
| [35:51] | Yeah, he asked me to keep an eye on you | 你开始到处打探我们的生意后 |
| [35:54] | after you started pokin’ around in our business interests, | 他的确让我盯着你点 |
| [35:56] | see what you knew. | 看看你都知道什么 |
| [35:59] | But… come on, I mean, | 但是 拜托 |
| [36:01] | you were workin’ me as much as I was workin’ you, am I right? | 你罩着我 我也罩着你 对吧 |
| [36:06] | I just figured a couple of old pros havin’ a good time | 我只是想我们几个老朋友好好叙叙旧 |
| [36:08] | on Big Dick’s dime | 大迪克的下场 |
| [36:10] | was what the guy deserved. | 是他自己罪有应得 |
| [36:13] | But you did help him drive down the real estate market | 但是你的确找了奇诺的兄弟帮他 |
| [36:15] | on the boardwalk with your Chino pals. | 搞定木板路的房产收购 |
| [36:27] | When I got out of prison, I was a dead‐broke, 60‐year‐old ex‐con | 我出狱后身无分文 就是个六十多岁的前科犯 |
| [36:32] | with no skills outside of robbin’ banks. | 除了会抢银行以外身无长处 |
| [36:36] | What am I supposed to do, apply at Cinnabon? | 我该怎么办 申请加入西拿帮吗 |
| [36:40] | Look, Keith… | 基斯 |
| [36:43] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
| [36:45] | And it’s not easy for guys our age, in our line of work, | 干我们这行的 到了这年纪 |
| [36:49] | to find people they really enjoy. | 很难找到自己喜欢的人 |
| [36:55] | So I’d like to just put this in the past. | 所以我希望这一切就让他过去吧 |
| [36:58] | Start over. Can we do that? | 重头开始 可以吗 |
| [37:04] | I don’t think so, Clyde. | 我觉得不行 克莱德 |
| [37:17] | Test results got delivered to Big Dick’s, your billing address. | 检测结果寄到了大迪克家 是你写的账单地址 |
| [37:28] | I hope it’s good news, Keith. | 希望是好消息 基斯 |
| [37:37] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
| [38:13] | Parker’s husband, he takes up with a blackjack dealer. | 帕克的丈夫原来是21点的庄家 |
| [38:16] | She said it was like wakin’ up with a stranger. | 她说每天都像是在陌生人身边醒来 |
| [38:19] | What I’m interested in is you following this ex‐girlfriend | 我关注的是你跟着这位前女友 |
| [38:22] | out to the parking lot. | 走到了停车场 |
| [38:25] | I mean, you’re there to get a marriage license, | 你本来是去领结婚证的 |
| [38:28] | but you leave the building | 但是却为了 |
| [38:30] | to hear the sad story of an ex‐girlfriend. | 听你前女友的悲伤往事 而离开了 |
| [38:35] | Why do you think you did that? | 你觉得你为什么要那么做 |
| [38:39] | I guess I just want to… go into this with my eyes wide open. | 我觉得我只是想…确保我自己已经想清楚了 |
| [38:44] | You’ve been talking about wanting to marry Veronica | 你一直以来都说你想要 |
| [38:47] | for a long time. | 娶维罗妮卡 |
| [38:50] | Well… | 但是 |
| [38:53] | here you are. | 你却在这里 |
| [38:56] | Here I am. | 我却在这里 |
| [38:57] | The dog that caught the car. | 终于达到了目标 却无比茫然 |
| [39:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [39:02] | Are you sure it’s what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
| [39:14] | There she is. | 她来了 |
| [39:18] | You look beautiful, honey. | 你看上去真美 亲爱的 |
| [39:22] | You went full Windsor. | 你一幅温莎王室的派头 |
| [39:24] | – It’s fancy. – Hm. Where’s Logan? | -真帅气 -洛根在哪里 |
| [39:27] | He’s been running errands all day. | 他忙了一整天 |
| [39:28] | He does not know the details of our brush with death, | 他不知道我们死里逃生的细节 |
| [39:32] | and my vote is to keep him in the dark. | 我建议我们还是不要告诉他了 |
| [39:35] | It’s like you’re married already. | 你听上去像是已经结婚了 |
| [39:37] | You seem awfully jovial. | 你看上去特别开心 |
| [39:39] | Did you tip a couple back before you came here? | 你来这里之前拿到了不少小费吗 |
| [39:42] | No. I was just sitting there, | 没有 我只是坐在那里 |
| [39:43] | and it dawned on me how little this wedding is gonna set me back. | 然后我意识到这场婚礼几乎花不了我多少钱 |
| [39:46] | How much was that license, uh… uh, twenty bucks? | 一张证多少钱来着 20元吗 |
| [39:49] | 60 Sixty. | |
| [39:51] | That’s a little rich for my blood. | 那我可有点肉痛了 |
| [39:55] | Oh, there was one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
| [39:58] | A hush fell over the crowd. | 大家都安静了下来 |
| [40:00] | I got my medical report back | 大迪克的高级贝弗利山庄医生 |
| [40:01] | from Big Dick’s fancy Beverly Hills doctors, | 给我做的医疗报告结果出来了 |
| [40:04] | and it turns out my brain is fine. | 我的脑袋原来没问题 |
| [40:07] | It was, uh, an improper combination | 我的大脑迟钝是因为 |
| [40:09] | of my many and sundry medications | 同时不当混合服用 |
| [40:11] | that were causing my brain slips. | 各种不同的药物 |
| [40:12] | Doc said we adjust that and I get a hip replacement, | 医生说会调整用药 再给我换个屁股 |
| [40:16] | I’m back to bein’ Neptune’s go‐to crimebuster | 我将重新变回海王星镇的打击罪犯能手 |
| [40:18] | and most eligible bachelor. | 以及最高贵的钻石王老五 |
| [40:24] | Yeah. | 好了 |
| [40:26] | I don’t think Headless Dick is gonna spring | 无头迪克应该没法资助你 |
| [40:28] | for that hip replacement. | 换屁股了吧 |
| [40:29] | No, but our reward money | 是的 但是我们的酬金 |
| [40:32] | was transferred into our account this afternoon. | 今天下午打到我的账户上了 |
| [40:34] | Don’t look now, but | 先别看 但是 |
| [40:36] | we may both be havin’ the greatest days of our lives. | 我们接下来的日子可能会特别精彩了 |
| [40:39] | Is that what this foreign sensation is? | 所以你才看上去感觉这么别扭吗 |
| [40:41] | So pleasurable! I could get used to this. | 太爽了 我绝对能习惯 |
| [40:44] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
| [40:45] | Shae’s in court and the babysitter was late. | 雪伊去法院了 保姆又迟到了 |
| [40:48] | Man! Using “the babysitter was late” excuse when required | 必要的时候用”保姆迟到了” |
| [40:52] | seems like the best reason to have kids. | 真是生小孩的最佳理由 |
| [40:54] | Don’t have children, Veronica. | 不要生小孩 维罗妮卡 |
| [40:56] | Where’s the groom? | 新郎呢 |
| [40:57] | – He’s Mr. Punctuality. – Yeah, where is that guy? | -他可是最准时的家伙 -是啊 他去哪里了 |
| [41:04] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
| [41:09] | What? What’s it say? | 怎么了 信息上说什么 |
| [41:12] | 洛根 对不起 | |
| [41:14] | “Sorry.” | 对不起 |
| [41:15] | Aw, honey. | 亲爱的 |
| [41:18] | That’s it. “Sorry.” | 就这样吗 对不起 |
| [41:21] | Where does he get off? | 他跑哪里去了 |
| [41:24] | I mean, really, where does he get off? | 说真的 他跑哪里去了 |
| [41:27] | Echolls‐Mars wedding? | 埃克斯和马尔斯的婚礼 |
| [41:28] | I’m afraid there’s been a change. | 恐怕我们要改一下安排 |
| [41:30] | It‐‐ | 这 |
| [41:34] | Hold on, I’m comin’! | 等一下 我来了 |
| [41:39] | Let’s do this thing! | 我们开始吧 |
| [41:42] | – What? – We thought you weren’t coming. | -怎么了 -我们以为你不来了 |
| [41:45] | I’m four minutes late and I pre‐apologized. | 我迟到了四分钟 就提前道歉了 |
| [41:47] | With a text saying “Sorry”? | 用一条短信写着”对不起”吗 |
| [41:49] | I’ll give you a couple minutes. | 我给你们几分钟 |
| [41:51] | No, stay right there. | 不 别走 |
| [41:52] | I texted, “Sorry, I’m running a few minutes late.” | 我发的是”对不起 我要迟到几分钟” |
| [41:55] | Well, this is what I got. | 这是我收到的 |
| [41:58] | I can see how that could be confusing. | 我明白这看上去可能会产生误解 |
| [42:01] | I dictated the text. I blame Siri. | 我语音发的 都怪Siri |
| [42:03] | But I’m here now. There’s no place I’d rather be. | 但我来了 我其他哪儿都不想去 |
| [42:07] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
| [42:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
| [42:12] | Maybe later you can tell me why Principal Clemmons | 也许你等下可以告诉我为什么克莱蒙斯校长 |
| [42:14] | was on the radio describing you as a hero. | 在广播里说你是英雄 |
| [42:16] | I didn’t get to hear the whole thing. | 我没有听完 |
| [42:17] | Oh, yeah. Maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
| [42:22] | Do you, Logan, take Veronica as your lawfully wedded wife? | 洛根 你愿意娶维罗妮卡为妻吗 |
| [42:27] | I do. | 我愿意 |
| [42:29] | And do you, Veronica, | 维罗妮卡 你愿意 |
| [42:30] | take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 嫁给洛根吗 |
| [42:37] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
| [42:40] | By the power vested in me by the State of California, | 根据加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力 |
| [42:43] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为合法夫妻 |
| [42:49] | Is this where we kiss? | 这时候可以亲吻了吗 |
| [42:51] | I’m a civil servant. It’s your call. | 我是个公职人员 随你们决定 |
| [42:54] | Let’s go for it. | 那就来吧 |
| [42:55] | I’m nothin’ if not traditional. | 我是一个很传统的人 |
| [43:06] | Okay, let’s get a room. | 好了 去开个房吧 |
| [43:10] | It was weird. He was gloating, | 很奇怪 他还很得意 |
| [43:12] | acting like going to prison was all part of his plan, | 一副进监狱都是他计划的一部分似的 |
| [43:15] | like he had won. | 好像他赢了似的 |
| [43:17] | He kept talking about the eventual true crime documentary | 他一直说什么真实罪案纪录片 |
| [43:19] | and saying if I’m “still around” | 还说如果我”还活着” |
| [43:21] | I should stop by prison so he could gloat. | 我应该去趟监狱 让他得意 |
| [43:23] | “Sedona’s main attraction is its array | 塞多纳的主要吸引力在于 |
| [43:26] | of red sandstone formations.” | 层层的红砂岩 |
| [43:29] | Second thing we’ll do once we get there. | 等我们去那里第二个就去看 |
| [43:32] | It’s a seven‐hour drive. | 要开七小时的车呢 |
| [43:34] | Out of here by six, get there by two A. M.? | 六点钟出发 两点能到了吗 |
| [43:37] | That’s eight hours, Einstein. | 那是八个小时 爱因斯坦 |
| [43:38] | Plus one, ’cause they’re on Mountain Time. So there. | 加上他们是中部时间 所以是两点 |
| [43:41] | Oh, shit. You’re right. | 该死 你说得没错 |
| [43:44] | I think I’m gonna shower first. | 我想先洗个澡 |
| [43:50] | Yeah, I’m movin’ the car. | 我先去把车移个位置 |
| [43:52] | – What? – Movin’ the car! | -什么 -移车 |
| [43:55] | Logan? | 洛根 |
| [43:57] | Wait a minute. Arizona doesn’t do daylight savings time. | 等等 亚利桑那州没有夏令时 |
| [44:02] | Logan! | 洛根 |
| [44:15] | They don’t do daylight savings time in Arizona! | 亚利桑那州没有夏令时 |
| [44:18] | So I’m claiming half‐credit. Even though‐‐ | 所以算我对了一半 尽管 |
| [44:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
| [44:24] | What’s the time difference in Fiji? | 斐济的时差是多少 |
| [44:26] | Penn’s limerick. “Midday ’round Fiji”? | 潘的打油诗 大概在斐济的午时 |
| [44:30] | Yeah, hold that thought. I’m movin’ it! | 先等一下 我要移车 |
| [44:43] | “Heroes we’re doting.” | 还有我们所喜爱的英雄” |
| [44:47] | I’ll tell ya what, hero. | 这样吧 英雄 |
| [45:04] | Logan! | 洛根 |
| [45:48] | Pull out your pony kegs and lock up your daughters, Neptune! | 搬出你们的小马桶 锁好你们的小女儿 海王星镇 |
| [45:51] | It’s that time of year again! | 一年一度的这时候又到了 |
| [45:53] | Spring break! | 春假 |
| [45:54] | This one goes out to my hard partiers. | 接下来先给我坚定的粉丝 |
| [45:57] | Don’t do anything “Wild Man on the Mic” Mike Wilde wouldn’t d‐‐ | 不要做”疯狂主播”麦克·怀尔德不… |
| [46:06] | On my way to see you, | 我来见你的路上 |
| [46:07] | a DJ came on the radio and was like, | 听到一个DJ在广播里说 |
| [46:09] | “Time to party, Neptune, it’s spring break.” | “派对时间到 海王星镇 春假了” |
| [46:13] | And I was looking out the window, thinking, | 我看着窗外 想 |
| [46:16] | “Who are you fooling? Spring break is dead.” | “你骗谁呢 春假已经死了” |
| [46:20] | Gone are the throngs of college students | 从海滩成群结队 |
| [46:23] | stumbling from the beaches to the dive bars. | 去潜水吧的大学生们都不见了 |
| [46:25] | Gone are the dive bars themselves. | 潜水吧也都不见了 |
| [46:29] | The boardwalk drinking holes and nightclubs fell like dominoes. | 木板路上的酒吧和夜店想多米诺骨牌一样倒闭 |
| [46:33] | There’s an art gallery where Chattanooga Charlie’s used to be. | 查特怒加查理原来的地方现在是一家画廊 |
| [46:36] | How, High Are You is a goddamn day spa. | 你有多嗨变成了水疗中心 |
| [46:40] | And who says crime doesn’t pay? | 谁说犯罪没有前途 |
| [46:43] | Clyde Pickett is rolling in it. | 克莱德·皮克特过得红红火火 |
| [46:46] | He sells classic cars out of the Comrade Quacks location | 他在同志嘎嘎原来的地方 |
| [46:49] | to men who want to be reminded of the days way back when… | 把车卖给想要记得他们变成混蛋前 |
| [46:55] | before they became assholes. | 那些时光的家伙 |
| [46:59] | Each car a Rosebud. | 每辆车都是绝唱 |
| [47:05] | Sorry. Where was I? | 抱歉 我说到哪里了 |
| [47:07] | Oh, yeah. Hu’s Reduced. | 对了 胡降价 |
| [47:10] | It closed a couple months ago. | 几个月前关门了 |
| [47:12] | The upscale market taking over the location | 高档超市终于占领了这个地方 |
| [47:15] | promises wine tastings and light jazz | 提供给人们试品酒和 |
| [47:18] | in an al fresco setting. | 露天慢爵士乐会 |
| [47:20] | Which is nice, if you’re not one of the customers | 这也很不错 除非你是靠 |
| [47:23] | who relied on Triple Coupon Tuesdays to put food on the table. | 周四三倍特惠才能买得起食物的顾客 |
| [47:29] | By next year, there won’t be a property on the beach | 到明年 海边每幢大楼的价值 |
| [47:32] | costing less than $10 million. | 都不会少于一千万 |
| [47:35] | Nestled among all the monuments to bad taste and income inequality | 在这些品位低俗和凸显收入不平衡的高楼中 |
| [47:40] | there’s one place the rabble | 海边只剩下一个 |
| [47:41] | will be able to afford to spend a few days at the beach… | 能让平民花钱住上几天的地方 |
| [47:45] | the Sea Sprite. | 海仙子 |
| [47:47] | It’s set to open in six months. | 六个月后重新开业 |
| [47:50] | After the NUTT resolutions passed, | 海美会通过决议后 |
| [47:51] | so many of the boardwalk businesses folded | 木板路上的很多商家 |
| [47:54] | rather than deal with the huge cash outlay | 因无法缴纳规定的巨额现金 |
| [47:56] | that the new regulations required. | 而纷纷倒闭 |
| [48:00] | Somehow Matty found a way to pay off the Sea Sprite’s debts | 但是麦迪不知想了什么办法付清了海仙子的债 |
| [48:03] | and keep the place in business. | 让这个地方继续营业了下去 |
| [48:07] | It wasn’t long after the NUTT resolutions passed | 海美会决议通过不久后 |
| [48:10] | that the city did away with its rent control ordinances | 市政就取消了租金管制条例 |
| [48:13] | and I lost my 600 square feet of beachfront lodging. | 我也失去了我600平方英尺的海滨公寓 |
| [48:19] | I wasn’t gonna be able to afford it anyway. | 反正我也付不起租金了 |
| [48:23] | I crashed at my dad’s place after his hip replacement surgery | 在我爸爸整屁股手术结束后 我就住到他家了 |
| [48:26] | and we pretended it was me nursing him back to health. | 假装是我在照顾他恢复健康 |
| [48:31] | Chief Langdon, | 兰登局长 |
| [48:31] | some say your desire to leave Neptune | 有人说你对于离开海王星镇 |
| [48:33] | for greener pastures in San Diego | 晋升去圣地亚哥的渴望 |
| [48:35] | may have led you to take shortcuts in the investigation. | 也许让你在调查中抄了些近道 |
| [48:39] | It’s not something they say to my face. | 这都是卑劣的道听途说 |
| [48:42] | But on the day of the Kane High dedication ceremony, | 但是在凯恩高中落成典礼那天 |
| [48:45] | police were nowhere to be found. | 警察根本不见人影 |
| [48:47] | Survival hinged on the Mars family. | 生还者是靠马尔斯妇女才捡回了命 |
| [49:02] | Sorry. You asked a question about me, | 抱歉 你问我关于我自己的问题 |
| [49:04] | and I told you all about my hometown, | 而我却和你说了一堆关于我故乡的事 |
| [49:07] | all about the case. | 关于案子的事 |
| [49:10] | It’s quite a story, though. | 但是这个故事很精彩 |
| [49:12] | I followed it in the newspaper. | 我也在报纸上有所关注 |
| [49:17] | After the documentary aired, | 纪录片播出后 |
| [49:19] | a survey showed that | 调查显示 |
| [49:22] | only 40% of America thinks Penn did it. | 只有四成的美国人认为是潘做的 |
| [49:28] | He really is an evil genius. Who knew? | 他真是个邪恶的天才 谁能想到呢 |
| [49:36] | What do you think Logan would think about you coming to see me? | 你觉得洛根看到你来找我会怎么想 |
| [49:48] | I think he’d be pissed it took me this long. | 我觉得他会很生气我花了这么久才来 |
| [49:52] | I think he’d be impressed. | 我觉得他会觉得你很了不起 |
| [49:56] | Reaching out shows me that you are on your way. | 你来找我说明你已经在路上了 |
| [50:01] | To what? | 去哪里的路上 |
| [50:02] | To… well‐being. | 慢慢变好的路上 |
| [50:07] | I’m afraid we’re out of time, but I’d love to talk to you some more. | 恐怕没多少时间了 但我希望能多和你聊聊 |
| [50:13] | Maybe by phone. | 也许通电话也可以 |
| [50:15] | I’m heading out of town, and… | 我要出城了… |
| [50:18] | I’m not sure when I’ll be back. | 我不确定我什么时候才会回来 |
| [50:20] | Vacation? | 去度假吗 |
| [50:22] | A case. | 是案子 |
| [50:24] | Since the documentary, we’re been getting calls from everywhere. | 纪录片播出后 到处都打来委托电话 |
| [50:29] | Which is good… | 这是好事 |
| [50:32] | ’cause I kind of want to be anywhere but here. | 因为我只想离开这个地方 |
| [50:37] | What’s your dad going to do without you? | 你爸爸没有你该怎么办 |
| [50:42] | Oh, I think he’ll manage. | 我觉得他可以的 |
| [50:56] | He’s got a girlfriend now. | 他现在有个女朋友了 |
| [51:00] | Plus, he’s gonna have Pony for a while. | 再说了 小马也会陪着他 |
| [51:11] | he found someone to help around the office…. | 办公室里也有人能帮他了 |
| [51:17] | keep him in line. | 管着他 |
| [51:22] | Mars Investigations. | 马尔斯侦探社 |
| [51:26] | If I might not see you for a while, | 如果我有一段时间见不到你了 |
| [51:28] | there is something that I think you should have. | 我觉得有点东西应该给你 |
| [51:31] | I’ll email it to you. | 我发给你 |
| [51:34] | On your wedding day, | 在你们婚礼那天 |
| [51:36] | I asked Logan if he was sure he wanted to get married. | 我问洛根他确不确定想和你结婚 |
| [51:40] | He said he was. | 他说是的 |
| [51:42] | But I guess he wasn’t satisfied with his answer, | 但我想他对自己的回答并不满意 |
| [51:44] | because after our session he called my house and left this message. | 因为我们咨询结束后 他给我家留下了这则信息 |
| [51:58] | Is it weird to want to marry someone because you respect her? | 因为敬重而想要和一个人结婚奇怪吗 |
| [52:04] | Because you want to be like her? | 因为你想变得和她一样 |
| [52:09] | Because you want children who will inherit her qualities? | 因为你想要能继承她优秀品质的孩子 |
| [52:15] | I want to marry Veronica | 我想和维罗妮卡结婚 |
| [52:16] | ’cause she’s the toughest human being I’ve ever met. | 因为她是我见过的最坚强的人 |
| [52:22] | Blows that would destroy most people… | 面对那些会摧毁大多数人的冲击 |
| [52:27] | she always picks herself back up. | 她总是能重新振作起来 |