英文名称:Virgin Territory
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | on my late father’s advice… | 父亲生前曾建议我 |
[00:56] | i first became a thief. | 当一个小偷 |
[00:58] | but then i discovered thieving gets your hands cut off. | 但我发现偷东西会被砍手 |
[01:02] | or your feet smashed with a hammer. | 或者会脚被锤子 |
[01:05] | or hanged… like my father. | 或者像我父亲一样被吊死 |
[01:08] | so i gave up being a thief and did the next best thing. | 所以我决定不当小偷 找个更好的工作 |
[01:12] | i joined the church. | 我加入了教会 |
[01:14] | not a priest, though it has good prospects. | 不是当神父 虽然很有前途 |
[01:17] | no. | 不是 |
[01:18] | as a painter, an artist. | 而是一个画家 一个艺术家 |
[01:21] | i could do it all. angels, devils, virgins and nuns. | 我什么都会画 天使 恶魔 处女和修女 |
[01:28] | painting bums on angels is not | 画天使的屁股 |
[01:30] | a bad way of earning a living. | 也是不错的谋生之道 |
[01:32] | and i was happy. | 而且 我很快乐 |
[01:34] | then everything changed. | 但是 一切都变了 |
[01:38] | not just for me…. for everyone. | 不仅仅是我 对每一个人都是 |
[01:40] | the rich, the poor, everyone… | 富人 穷人 每一个人 |
[02:45] | this boy, lorenzo, he’s always in | 这个叫劳伦佐的男孩 |
[02:48] | trouble, always pushing his luck. | 总是遇到麻烦 总是得寸进尺 |
[02:51] | lorenzo’s a gambler, a winner, | 劳伦佐是个赌徒 经常赢 |
[02:54] | but his luck is running out. | 但是他的好运到头了 |
[02:57] | this time he’s won against the wrong person. | 这次他赢一个不该赢人 |
[03:00] | gerbino de la ratta. | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔. |
[03:02] | they had this fight, you see. and gerbino’s a bad loser. | 他们打了一场 而杰比诺输不起 |
[03:06] | a really bad loser. | 一点都输不起 |
[03:08] | gerbino de la ratta would resent | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔就连 |
[03:10] | losing a dirty sock in a wager. | 输了只臭袜子也会生气 |
[03:13] | that’s the kind of person he is. | 他就是这样 |
[03:17] | -come down here and fight. -so you can | -下来 打一场 -然后你就可以 |
[03:19] | put a scar like that on my cheek? | 在我脸上留下伤疤吗 |
[03:22] | i’d improve your looks, you ugly shit, | 我得帮你整整容 丑男人 |
[03:24] | but i’m far too beautiful. | 我可不想被你破相 |
[03:39] | you’re next. | 你就是下一个 |
[03:42] | into the shit, where you belong. | 被我打进粪池 你该去的地方 |
[03:46] | why is he still alive, andreuccio? | 为什么他还活着 安德鲁奇奥 |
[03:48] | i told you, i want him dead. | 我告诉过你 我要他死 |
[04:01] | lorenzo de lamberti was not the first | 劳伦佐 de lamberti不是第一个 |
[04:04] | to have a thing for pampinea anastasi. | 喜欢上帕姬娜·安斯塔西的人 |
[04:07] | although he was the last one to admit. | 尽管他是最后一个承认的 |
[04:11] | the richest girl in town, pampinea is not so much spoiled… | 作为镇上最有钱的女孩 |
[04:16] | as laviously as overindulged. | 帕姬娜并不那么娇生惯养 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:913个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:147个,六级词汇:60个,GRE词汇:58个,托福词汇:99个,考研词汇:162个,专四词汇:131个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:289个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:19] | poor little rich girl. | 可怜的小富婆 |
[04:22] | but that was before the plague. not now. | 但那是瘟疫前 不是现在 |
[04:25] | everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[04:27] | even for pampinea. | 对帕姬娜也一样 |
[04:39] | lorenzo, quick! | 劳伦佐 快点 |
[04:41] | gerbino’s waiting for you at your house. | 杰比诺在你家等着抓你 |
[04:43] | he won’t rest until you’re dead. | 你不死 他就不会停手 |
[04:47] | get the hell out. now! | 快点逃命吧 |
[05:06] | having painted the bums on 14 angels, | 画了14个天使的屁股 |
[05:08] | i was still waiting to be paid. | 我还在等着拿工钱 |
[05:11] | -did you tell him? -he’s still asleep. | -你告诉他了吗 -他还在睡 |
[05:15] | you wait there. | 你在这儿等着 |
[05:18] | there. | 他在那 |
[05:24] | the plague. just my luck. | 瘟疫 我真背运 |
[05:27] | looks like we’re not getting paid. | 看起来 没工钱拿了 |
[05:31] | go home. you’re done here. | 回家 这里没活干了 |
[05:36] | then i heard voices. | 然后我听到了声音 |
[05:43] | come and join us. priests, right! | 来 加入我们 对 当神父 |
[05:48] | they got it all! | 可以拥有一切 |
[05:49] | food, money. | 吃的 钱 |
[05:51] | and of course, the key to the convent. | 当然 修女院的钥匙 |
[05:55] | all those beautiful nuns. | 那些漂亮的修女 |
[06:03] | rumor has it gerbino de la ratta | 谣传 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[06:06] | is a bit short on his equipment. | 下面比较小 |
[06:09] | you know, not much going on | 裤子里几乎 |
[06:11] | downstairs in the trouser department. | 没有什么东西 |
[06:14] | it’s funny, cause i always thought | 有趣 我一直以为 |
[06:17] | he was the biggest dick in town. | 他有镇上最大的那活儿 |
[06:34] | pampinea. | 帕姬娜 |
[06:38] | i offer my sympathy. | 我很同情你 |
[06:41] | -thank you. -it’s a tragedy. | -谢谢 -这是场悲剧 |
[06:45] | this plague… | 这场瘟疫 |
[06:47] | terrible | 不幸的 |
[06:49] | terrible… | 非常不幸的 |
[06:50] | tragedy. | 悲剧 |
[06:53] | what would you do now, pampinea? | 你打算以后怎么办 帕姬娜 |
[06:57] | i promised to marry count dzerzhinsky. | 我同意嫁给杰尔金斯基伯爵 |
[06:59] | he’s on his way here from russia to marry me. | 他正从俄罗斯赶回来娶我 |
[07:13] | thank you for your assistance. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[07:16] | pampinea. | 帕姬娜 |
[07:18] | before he died, your father asked me to protect you. | 你父亲临死前让我保护你 |
[07:22] | -from what? -his mistake. | -为了什么 -他的错误 |
[07:25] | he was in debt. massive in debt, | 他欠了债 很大一笔 |
[07:28] | with his businesses failing. | 因为他的生意失败了 |
[07:34] | to whom? to whom was he in debt? | 谁 他欠谁 |
[07:38] | business people. merchants. but i paid them off. | 生意人 商人 但是我付清了 |
[07:43] | you? | 你 |
[07:44] | it’s what’s known as a secured loan. | 这其实是抵押贷款 |
[07:47] | your father borrowed money from me, to pay his debt… | 你父亲向我借钱 用这房子 |
[07:50] | against the security of this house and all his other assets. | 以及其他资产来还债 |
[07:52] | all this. none of this belongs to him anymore. | 所有的一切都不再属于他了 |
[07:55] | -who does it belong to then? -me. | -那这些属于谁的 -我 |
[08:01] | unless you pay me the money he owed. | 除非你付清他的债款 |
[08:04] | you don’t have to worry about | 你不需要担心 |
[08:06] | that pampinea, i’m here for you. | 帕姬娜 我会照顾你 |
[08:08] | your father and i discussed this | 你父亲和我商量过 |
[08:10] | before he died, and he agreed. | 他死前同意了 |
[08:12] | -agreed to what? -that you should marry me. | -同意什么 -你应该嫁给我 |
[08:16] | i’m promised to marry count dzerzhinsky! | 我同意嫁给杰尔金斯基伯爵了 |
[08:19] | this is a badly arranged marriage. | 这是桩糟糕的婚姻 |
[08:22] | your father told me before he died… | 你父亲去世前告诉过我 |
[08:24] | he much prefered me. | 他更喜欢我 |
[08:29] | pampinea, i’m devoted to you. | 帕姬娜 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[08:36] | marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[08:38] | i’m yours to command. | 听从你的吩咐 |
[08:43] | may i kiss your hand? | 我能亲吻你的手吗 |
[09:28] | that’s always been a problem isn’t it. you know. theocracy. | 神权政治一直是个问题 |
[09:37] | she should’ve done something about about that, | 她应该做点什么 |
[09:38] | it doesn’t cost anything, does it? | 这又不花力气 对吗 |
[09:40] | hey you! where does this road lead? | 这条路通向什么地方 |
[09:44] | -bet your wondering what i’m doing? -no, not really. no. | -我打赌你一定在想我在做什么 -不 |
[09:48] | -my friend. -what’s the matter with him? is he drunk? | -我的朋友 -他怎么了 喝醉了吗 |
[09:50] | -no…. guess. -what, is he dead? | -不 猜 -怎么了 他死了吗 |
[09:54] | right! good guess! | 对 答对了 |
[09:57] | “i’m dead, checked out…” | “我死了 你看” |
[09:59] | -please tell me, where does this road lead | -请告诉我 这条路通向哪里 |
[10:01] | to? -i’m gonna tell you the answer… | -我得回答你这个问题 |
[10:02] | to this one, because you’ll never guess | 因为你永远不会猜 |
[10:04] | and we’ll be standing here all day. | 而且我们会整日站在这里 |
[10:06] | -that’s what i was thinking. -this road leads to… | -这正是我所想的 -这路通向 |
[10:09] | wait for it… the sacred sisters of the bleedin’ heart. | 等等 心流血的神圣修女 |
[10:13] | the convent. what was he doing in a convent? | 修女院 他在那里干吗 |
[10:16] | what was he doing in a convent? we’ll give you a clue. | 他在那里干吗 我给个提示 |
[10:22] | -he was working there as a… – a gardener? | -他的工作是 -园丁吗 |
[10:28] | right again! very clever. | 又对了 聪明 |
[10:30] | -do they need a new gardener? -do you have special skills. | -她们需要个新的园丁吗 -你有特殊才能吗 |
[10:33] | that’s not a trick question, he has special skills. | 这不是玩笑 他有特殊才能 |
[10:36] | -like what, dying? -no. guess. come on, guess! | -比如说 死吗 -不 继续猜 猜呀 |
[10:40] | -i don’t know. how the hell should i know? -don’t get dirty. | -我不知道 我怎么会知道 -别想多了 |
[10:44] | -what then, what?! -ow, together! | -是什么 -一起 |
[10:48] | -come on, tell me! -he was deaf and dumb. | -告诉我吧 -他又聋又傻 |
[10:53] | deaf, therefore dumb. i told you, he had special skills. | 聋然后哑了 我告诉过你 他有特殊才能 |
[10:57] | being deaf and dumb is not a skill. it’s a handicap. | 又聋又傻不是种才能 那是残疾 |
[11:01] | for him it weren’t. bye! | 对他来说不是 再见 |
[11:09] | hello there! i bet you’re wondering what i’m… | 你们好 我打赌你们在想我在 |
[12:35] | straight from heaven. | 来自天堂 |
[12:46] | he’s beautiful. | 他很帅 |
[12:49] | strong. | 强壮 |
[12:52] | look at him, he’s…. | 看看他 他 |
[12:55] | beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[13:03] | -is he hurt? -i don’t know. | -他受伤了吗 -我不知道 |
[13:09] | do you think we should take off his | 你认为我们该脱去他的衣服 |
[13:10] | clothes to see if he’s broken any bones? | 来检查他是否摔断了骨头吗 |
[13:14] | i think we should… | 我想我们应该 |
[13:17] | just to be sure. | 确认一下 |
[13:20] | where should we start? | 从哪儿开始 |
[13:54] | your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[14:14] | his mouth. kiss his mouth. | 他的嘴 亲他的嘴 |
[14:37] | sisters? | 修女 |
[14:49] | mother, he’s alive. | 院长 他还活着 |
[14:53] | he’s said nothing, mother. we believe he’s deaf and dumb. | 他什么都没说 院长 我们想他是聋哑人 |
[15:03] | can you hear? | 你听的见吗 |
[15:13] | can you…. speak? | 你能说话吗 |
[15:20] | a miracle. | 奇迹 |
[15:23] | an angel. he fell from heaven. | 他是个从天堂上掉下来的天使 |
[15:29] | take him to the bath rooms. | 带他去浴室 |
[15:36] | clean him. | 清洗他 |
[16:37] | for the first time in her life… | 帕姬娜人生中第一次 |
[16:39] | pampinea anastasi feels the need for friends. | 渴望友情 |
[16:51] | filomena! | 菲洛梅纳 |
[16:54] | did you tell the others? | 你告诉了别人吗 |
[16:56] | we’ll meet them in the church. | 我们约在教堂见面 |
[17:18] | alright you lot. girls in front, boys step back. | 你们来了 女孩过来 男孩后面呆着 |
[17:23] | quino, i didn’t expect to see you here, i must say. | 坤诺 我得说我没想到你会来 |
[17:27] | you can stay, but you’re not allow to talk. | 你可以留下 但不许说话 |
[17:29] | no problem, i’m sure you have | 没问题 你一定有 |
[17:31] | enough to say for everyone, for me. | 很对话对我和大家说 |
[17:36] | -this is the girl you wanted to marry? -can’t wait. | -你想娶的是她吗 -我等不及了 |
[17:40] | i could eat her alive. | 我想马上就占有她 |
[17:42] | My father has a house in the country. a villa. | 父亲在乡下有套别墅 |
[17:45] | We could all go there to escape the plague. | 我们可以去那躲避瘟疫 |
[17:48] | Good… let’s go. | 很好 我们去吧 |
[17:49] | My parent’s dying wish was that I | 我父母临终时希望我 |
[17:51] | was to marry Count Dzerzhinsky. | 嫁给杰尔金斯基伯爵 |
[17:53] | The marriage will take place at the villa. | 婚礼在那间别墅中举行 |
[17:56] | You’ll all be guests. | 你们都会被邀请 |
[17:57] | Pampinea. This is an arranged marriage, yes? | 帕姬娜 这是包办婚姻 是吗 |
[18:00] | Maybe you should try it first. at least take a look. | 也许你该先试一试 至少瞧一瞧 |
[18:03] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[18:05] | That is an insult to pampinea’s pledge to chastity. | 你是在侮辱帕姬娜的贞洁 |
[18:07] | -We’re all virgins here. -Yes, | -我们都是处女 -对 |
[18:09] | but some are more virgin than others. | 但是有些人更纯洁 |
[18:11] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你的想法 |
[18:13] | I would rather die than relinquish | 我宁死也不愿在结婚前 |
[18:15] | my virginity before marriage. | 失去我的童贞 |
[18:17] | I always thought you had a thing for Lorenzo. | 我一直认为你喜欢劳伦佐 |
[18:19] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[18:28] | What are you doing here, all of you? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[18:30] | Praying. | 祈祷 |
[18:31] | We’re praying for the dead. | 我们在为死去的人祈福 |
[18:35] | Any one of you thinking of leaving the | 如果你们有人想离开这座城 |
[18:37] | city could prove extremely dangerous. | 是非常危险的 |
[18:40] | Go home. All of you, like good children. | 所有人都回家去 像乖孩子一样 |
[18:53] | I recognize these two. They’re friends of di lamberti’s. | 我认识这两个 他们是di lamberti的朋友 |
[18:59] | Perhaps we should take a walk. | 也许你们应该离开 |
[19:03] | I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. | 我知道我本应该保守秘密 |
[19:05] | What do I care? | 我在乎什么呢 |
[19:06] | Even if he was going to kill them. | 即使他打算杀了他们 |
[19:08] | Then I heard those damn noises again. | 后来我又听见了那些该死的声音 |
[19:10] | Keep your mouth shut! keep your | 少说废话 少说废话 |
[19:13] | mouth shut! Keep your mouth shut… | 少说废话 少说废话 |
[19:16] | Keep your mouth shut! | 少说废话 |
[19:20] | Oh, what the hell! I always did have a big trap. | 管他呢 我就是个大嘴巴 |
[19:28] | You! All of you, leave. | 你们 所有人 滚出去 |
[19:31] | Take your swords and leave the church! | 带着剑离开教堂 |
[19:35] | This is gerbino de la ratta. | 我是杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[19:38] | No one speaks to him like that. | 没有人那样和他说话 |
[19:40] | This is the house of god, and I speak with his voice. | 这里是上帝的住所 我代表他说话 |
[19:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:58] | I’m the servant of god. I speak with his voice. | 我是上帝的仆人 我代表他说话 |
[20:01] | You wear the cross of our lord. | 你带着十字架 |
[20:03] | When did you last take confession? | 你最后一次忏悔是什么时候 |
[20:05] | The plague that walks our streets, steals our soul. | 瘟疫游走于我们的街道 偷走我们的灵魂 |
[20:08] | It’s the armageddon. | 这是世界末日 |
[20:12] | See your face again, | 再看见你的脸 |
[20:15] | I’ll take your blood and send it to your maker. | 我就用你的血祭奠你的祖先 |
[20:22] | Gerbino! | 杰比诺 |
[20:27] | Is he dead? Lorenzo di lamberti? | 他死了吗 劳伦佐 di lamberti |
[20:29] | If I were you, I’d consider him dead | 如果我是你 我就当他死了 |
[20:38] | I’ve never talked such bollocks in all my life. | 我这辈子再也不敢胡说了 |
[20:42] | Thank god for being a priest.. | 感谢上帝让我成为一名牧师 |
[20:50] | Is this it? | 就这个 |
[20:53] | I thought you said you could get a carriage. | 我记得你说你能弄到个带车厢的 |
[20:56] | This is uncle Bruno. | 这是布鲁诺叔叔 |
[20:58] | He’s not very bright but he’s very strong. | 他不聪明 但他非常强壮 |
[21:01] | Isn’t that right uncle bruno? | 对吗 布鲁诺叔叔 |
[21:04] | And he’s a virgin. aren’t you, uncle bruno? | 而且他是个处子 对吗 布鲁诺叔叔 |
[21:07] | I am. I’m saving myself. | 是的 我想多活几年 |
[21:13] | -who’s that? -It’s the priest, father Tindaro. | -那是谁 -他是个牧师 提达诺神父 |
[21:18] | If this to be a wedding, you’ll need a priest. | 如果要举行婚礼 你需要个神父 |
[21:23] | After hanging around in the square for a | 在广场等了帕姬娜 |
[21:25] | couple of hours waiting for Pampinea, | 几个小时之后 |
[21:28] | we discovered she’d gone to a convent | 我们发现她去了女修道院 |
[21:30] | to escape from Gerbino and wait for her russian count. | 躲避杰比诺 等待她的俄罗斯伯爵 |
[21:35] | what better place to preserve her | 哪会有更好的地方 |
[21:37] | virginity than amongst other virgins? | 来保护她的贞操呢 |
[21:41] | Or so she thought. | 她大概就是这样想的 |
[21:48] | -Who’s that man? -oh, he’s our gardener. | -那个男人是谁 -他是我们的园丁 |
[21:54] | Sent from heaven. | 来自天堂 |
[21:59] | -He’s deaf and dumb. -What? | -他又聋又哑 -什么 |
[22:03] | He can’t hear or speak a word. | 他不能听也不会说 |
[22:06] | How sad. He looks as if he’d have a lot to say for himself. | 多悲惨呀 他看起来像有许多要说的话 |
[22:11] | Hear no evil, speak no evil. | 非礼勿听 非礼勿言 |
[22:28] | Hey! Come here! | 过来 |
[22:42] | Now jealousy is a funny thing. | 现在嫉妒是个有趣的事情 |
[22:45] | It creeps up on you, takes you by surprise. | 它悄悄地靠近你 出其不意的占有你 |
[22:47] | Distracted, pampinea’s russian | 帕姬娜心烦意乱的 |
[22:50] | count has slipped from her mind. | 俄罗斯伯爵从她的脑子里消失了 |
[23:40] | What is that? | 你是谁 |
[23:58] | I am here, hello. | 我来到这里 你好 |
[24:02] | I bring gifts for you, your wife… and your daughter… | 我给你和你的妻子和女儿带了礼物 |
[24:07] | Soon to be my wife. | 她不久会是我的妻子 |
[24:09] | You’re pampinea’s father, yes? | 你是帕姬娜的父亲 对吗 |
[24:11] | I am pampinea’s father, no | 我是庞贝尼娅的父亲 不 |
[24:14] | No? | 不? |
[24:23] | I’m gerbino de la ratta, pampinea’s husband to be. | 我是杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 帕姬娜的未婚夫 |
[24:38] | Sir, there has been a mistake. | 先生 我们是不是有误会 |
[24:41] | Pampinea Anastasi is supposed to be married to me. | 帕姬娜·安斯塔西应该嫁给我 |
[24:47] | Count. you don’t mind me calling you a count, do you? | 伯爵 你不介意我叫你伯爵 对吧 |
[24:53] | You look like a big count to me… | 你看起来是个伯爵 |
[24:57] | Pampinea anastasi’s soon to be my wife. | 帕姬娜·安斯塔西不久就会成为我妻子 |
[25:01] | You just didn’t hear about it… that… is the mistake. | 你是不是没听见 我说这是误会 |
[25:09] | So you bring me all the way from novgorod | 所以你把我从诺夫哥罗德带来 |
[25:12] | to tell me that pampinea anastasi… | 是要告诉我帕姬娜·安斯塔西 |
[25:16] | is marrying a man who is old enough to be her father, yes? | 将嫁给一个老的可以当父亲的人吗 |
[25:23] | I did not bring you here, but I suggest you leave. | 我没有让你来这儿 但是我建议你离开 |
[25:27] | Florence is very bad for the health this time of year. | 这个季节的佛罗伦萨对身体非常不好 |
[25:35] | Gerbino de la ratta. | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[25:40] | De la rat…huh? | 大老鼠 |
[25:44] | A rat is a small furry animal, yes? | 老鼠是一种毛茸茸的小动物 对吗 |
[25:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:51] | Yes, i thought as much. | 对 我也这么想 |
[26:06] | Sir! | 先生 |
[26:09] | Sir, I’m linguino, servant to pampinea anastasi. | 先生 我是伦顾诺 帕姬娜的仆人 |
[26:11] | She’s safe and well. | 她现在很安全 |
[26:13] | And no matter what you hear, is waiting for your arrival… | 无论你听过什么 她在等待你 |
[26:16] | This letter will give you instructions on | 这封信将指引你 |
[26:18] | how to get to her villa in the country. | 如何去她乡下的别墅 |
[26:21] | She’ll meet you there for the wedding. | 她会在那与你结婚 |
[26:31] | Sir, you are in danger here. you ride straight to the villa, | 先生 你在这里很危险 你直接去别墅 |
[26:34] | be there as soon as you can. | 越快越好 |
[26:35] | For pampinea, I will do this. | 为了帕姬娜 我会这么做的 |
[27:14] | We know you cannot hear or speak to us, | 我们知道你听不见也不能说话 |
[27:17] | but to us, you are beautiful like an | 但是对于我们 你漂亮的像个 |
[27:19] | angel sent from heaven to bring us joy. | 天堂派来给我们欢乐的天使 |
[27:22] | And we pray that god might restore the miracle | 我们祈求上帝能 |
[27:24] | of speech to you and your hearing, | 恢复你听和说的能力 |
[27:28] | so that you can hear the birds sing and… | 这样你就能听到鸟的歌声 |
[27:32] | -Get on with it! -I am! | -快进正题 -我在做 |
[27:34] | -He has no idea what you’re saying. -Then you do it! | -你不懂你在说什么 -那你试试 |
[27:41] | We know that this morning you | 我们知道今天早上你 |
[27:42] | met sister catherina in the orchards | 在果园里遇见了凯瑟琳修女 |
[27:44] | and then sister melissabeta in the granary. | 之后在谷仓遇见了梅利萨贝塔修女 |
[27:47] | We want what you gave them. | 我们想要你给了她们的 |
[27:49] | And we want it now. | 我们现在就想要 |
[27:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:05] | There to florence, there I was, stuck on that cart, | 我被困在了去佛罗伦萨的马车上 |
[28:09] | listening to uncle bruno farting more than the horse, | 听布鲁诺叔叔不停地唠叨 |
[28:12] | and miss randy pants ranttling on about being a virgin. | 女人们喋喋不休的谈论做个处女 |
[28:16] | Truth is, those that rattle on | 虽然这些人不停的说 |
[28:18] | about it, can’t wait to do it. | 但是他们却迫不及待的想那么做 |
[28:20] | God, there she goes again. | 天哪 她又开始了 |
[28:23] | I’m very proud of my virginity, melissa. And so is dioneo. | 我为自己的童贞自豪 梅丽莎 戴欧诺也是 |
[28:28] | The boyfriend, dioneo. | 男朋友 戴欧诺 |
[28:30] | He’s suffering from terminal randiness as well. | 他也正经历着最原始的欲望 |
[28:34] | Never done it in his life. | 他还没做过 |
[28:36] | Dioneo! | 戴欧诺 |
[28:38] | We don’t indulge in sex,do we? | 我们没有做爱的欲望 对吗 |
[28:41] | Not in broad daylight, in the | 白天没有 |
[28:42] | middle of the road, we don’t, no. | 路上也没有 就是没有 |
[28:45] | I say, we believe in no sex before marriage. | 我是说 我们赞成婚前没有性行为 |
[28:48] | We’re happy to wait, aren’t we? | 我们很高兴去等 对吗 |
[28:50] | Forever my love. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[28:53] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[29:01] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[29:05] | Are they waving at us? | 她们是在冲我们挥手吗 |
[29:07] | No, I think they’re waving at me. | 不 我像她们是在冲我挥手 |
[29:13] | See what they want, quick before they leave! | 看看她们想要干什么 快点 别让她们跑了 |
[29:15] | Me? | 我 |
[29:15] | Run, before they run into Filomena! | 跑过去 别让她们碰到费罗门娜 |
[29:17] | No, no. you go. you go. | 不 不 你去 你去 |
[29:38] | Do we want any milk or bread? | 我们想要牛奶和面包吗 |
[29:40] | They said their produce is very fresh… | 她们说她们的产品很新鲜 |
[29:43] | And we might want to sample it, back at their farm. | 我们想检验的话可以去她们的农场 |
[29:51] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[29:54] | We can get to them. come on. | 我们能找到她们 走吧 |
[29:57] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[30:12] | Help yourself. | 随便吃 |
[30:14] | Fresh milk, there it is. | 新鲜牛奶 在这里 |
[30:17] | How do you get milk out of that? | 你怎么把牛奶弄出来 |
[30:20] | City boys. | 城市男孩 |
[30:23] | Where we come from, milk comes out of the jug. | 在我们那 牛奶从壶里流出来 |
[30:26] | I bet you could do it if you tried. | 我打赌如果试一试你可以做到 |
[30:31] | Show us. | 教教我们 |
[30:38] | This is how it’s done. | 这就是怎么做 |
[30:41] | See how it fits nicely into my hand? | 要温柔地握住 |
[30:45] | I love this thing in my hand. don’t you, mira? | 我喜欢它在我手中 你呢 米拉 |
[30:48] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[30:51] | you’d almost say a little firmer would be better. | 你会觉得再使劲一点会更好 |
[30:55] | too late, can’t stop now. | 太迟了 已经不能停了 |
[31:05] | take it firmly in your hand and squeeze. | 用手紧紧地抓住 大力点挤 |
[31:12] | stroke up. | 慢慢向上摸 |
[31:18] | and pull. | 再慢慢地拉 |
[31:22] | i love this. | 我喜欢 |
[31:25] | it’s coming. i can feel it. | 要来了 我能感觉到 |
[31:27] | Squeeze a little strong? a little faster? | 再使劲点 再快一点 |
[31:31] | it’s coming! | 要出来了 |
[31:33] | milky white, hot. | 白色的热牛奶 |
[31:37] | please! yesona, let’s do it! | 求你了 耶莎娜 我们做吧 |
[31:58] | dioneo. just what do you think you’re doing with that cow? | 迪尼奥 你在跟牛做什么 |
[32:05] | “yesona, let’s do it!” | 耶莎娜 我们做吧 |
[32:08] | disgusting. disgusting. | 恶心 恶心 |
[32:10] | -i told you, we was there for the milk. -there’s the maid. | -我告诉你我们在挤牛奶了 -还有漂亮女孩 |
[32:13] | those should not touch! remember? | 那些是不能碰的 知道吗 |
[32:15] | that include beasts and barns, | 还有人和牲口的 |
[32:17] | especially ones with tits and hairy armpits. | 特别是那些有奶头的 |
[32:20] | piss off, it’s over! you’ll never | 滚开 我们结束了 |
[32:21] | have sex with me as long as you live! | 我不可能会跟你做爱了 |
[32:26] | sometime later, i heard that the cow was emotionally disturbed… | 之后 我听到那奶牛因为那些事有点郁闷 |
[32:30] | by these events, and never gave milk again. | 再也不产奶了 |
[32:33] | poor cow. | 可怜的奶牛 |
[32:40] | it’s a sin what you just said. and the other two. | 你刚说的真是罪过 |
[32:43] | yes, you’re right. | 对啊 |
[32:45] | it’s a sin. a delicious sin. | 是个美丽的罪 |
[32:47] | the four of you in one day! you should be ashamed. | 四个人在同一天 你们真羞耻 |
[32:50] | i think you’re jealous. | 你是嫉妒吧 |
[32:52] | huh. | 哼 |
[33:41] | i hope you drown. | 真希望你被淹死 |
[34:37] | get him, now! | 抓住他 |
[35:22] | andreuccio. | 安德鲁奇奥 |
[35:58] | what was that? | 那是什么 |
[36:00] | see that? | 看到没 |
[36:02] | it’s fantastic. i want that! | 太好了 我要那个 |
[36:05] | get me that! | 给我抢过来 |
[36:17] | up your ass! | 你这饭桶 |
[36:24] | are you leaving, father? | 你要走了吗 神父 |
[36:26] | in the church… gerbino, | 在教堂的时候 杰比诺 |
[36:29] | he was afraid of me, wasn’t he? | 他怕我 是吧 |
[36:30] | he’s afraid of the cross you wear around your neck. | 他只是怕你胸口的十字架 |
[36:35] | allow me to make a small observation. | 我一直在观察你们 |
[36:37] | all this talk of virginity. | 关于处女的话题 |
[36:41] | yes? | 怎么了 |
[36:43] | a kissed mouth doesn’t lose its freshness. | 亲一口并不会丢去的 |
[36:47] | like the moon, it rises anew again. | 就像月亮会再次升起 |
[36:51] | -very poetic i’m sure. -just an observation. | -很有诗意 -小小建议而已 |
[36:55] | it wasn’t me that said it. | 那并不是我说的 |
[36:58] | what about the wedding? | 那婚礼怎么办 |
[36:59] | i’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[37:02] | but first i had to make a pilgrimage of my own. | 但我先得自己做个朝圣 |
[37:23] | yesona. | 耶莎娜 |
[37:32] | yesona! | 耶莎娜 |
[37:39] | yesona, i’m here. | 耶莎娜 我在这里 |
[37:44] | i love you, my dear. | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[37:49] | yesona, let’s take this ride into the sunset. | 让我们做到太阳下山吧 |
[37:54] | you filthy disgusting beast! | 你这个肮脏下流的畜生 |
[40:05] | every day i see you… i am drawn to you. | 每天我看到你 都会被你吸引 |
[40:14] | every night i sleep… i am with you. | 每晚我在梦里 都会见到你 |
[40:31] | everyday… | 每日 |
[40:39] | every night. | 每夜 |
[41:27] | i think it’s farted up with you, | 我觉得你该说够了吧 |
[41:29] | filomena, that’s the truth of it. | 我说真的 |
[41:32] | well, when it comes to farting, | 如果说谁废话多 |
[41:34] | uncle bruno, you should know. | 叔叔 你知道是谁 |
[41:37] | dioneo… | 迪尼奥 |
[41:44] | dioneo! | 迪尼奥 |
[41:54] | stop this sulking! | 别生气了 |
[41:57] | i’m not sulking. | 我没生气 |
[42:00] | please, dioneo. look at me. | 迪尼奥 看着我 |
[42:07] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:11] | i didn’t mean to call you a filthy beast. | 我不是真的指你是畜生 |
[42:15] | a sweetie pear. little honey cucumber. | 小甜梨 小黄瓜 |
[42:19] | please, i’m not a child, or a cucumber. | 拜托 我不是小孩 也不是黄瓜 |
[42:24] | but i love you. i love you, cucumber. | 但是我爱你 小黄瓜 |
[42:29] | -i love you. -it was only a dream. | -我爱你 -那只是个梦 |
[42:32] | i would never be unfaithful to you, you know that. | 你知道我不会对你不忠的 |
[42:36] | it’s like being licked by a dog | 我现在感觉像被狗舔一样 |
[42:39] | when you do that, it really is. | 真的像 |
[42:44] | hey, listen to me. i love you and i forgive you. | 我爱你 我也原谅你 |
[42:52] | there, look. you’re forgiven with a proper kiss. | 你被一个吻原谅了 |
[43:00] | and another. | 又一个 |
[43:06] | and another. | 又一个 |
[43:13] | and another. | 又一个 |
[43:23] | dioneo. | 迪尼奥 |
[43:25] | stop this now. | 停止 |
[43:27] | me? | 我? |
[43:29] | dio, kiss me. | 亲我 |
[43:34] | kiss me. | 亲我 |
[43:38] | my god. what’s that? | 天啊 那是什么 |
[43:45] | what do you think it is? | 你觉得呢 |
[43:51] | when we’re married. soon. you’ll see. | 结婚你就会知道 |
[43:56] | what a treasure i have for you. | 我给你留着的珍宝 |
[44:01] | give me give me.. give me the treasure! | 现在就给我 |
[44:05] | give me the treasure! please. | 给我 求你了 |
[44:13] | what’s happening? dioneo! what’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[44:21] | my god! what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[44:24] | nothing. nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[44:27] | it may be nothing to you, dioneo dugalante, | 对你来说没事 |
[44:30] | but it’s a disgrace and humiliation to me! | 但对我是侮辱 |
[44:33] | one kiss and look what you’ve done! | 你看你做了什么 |
[44:37] | you had your hand… right on my root. | 你的手放在了我那里 |
[44:40] | i did nothing of the sort. that’s the trouble with you. | 我什么也没做 你的问题是 |
[44:44] | you just don’t know when to stop. | 你不知道什么叫适可而止 |
[44:46] | hello, love. | 亲爱的 |
[44:49] | good show. | 好戏啊 |
[45:14] | this way please. | 这边请 |
[45:21] | i am alessandro felice, | 我是alessandro felice |
[45:23] | and i am your host. | 我是你的主人 |
[45:25] | welcome. | 欢迎 |
[45:26] | you’re not our host and we are not your guests. | 你不是我们主人 我们也不是你的客人 |
[45:29] | we are your prisoners. | 我们是你的囚犯 |
[45:33] | show us your body. so beautiful. | 给我们看看你美丽的身体 |
[45:35] | the world is waiting for girls like you. | 我们都等着你们这样的女孩呢 |
[45:40] | have you travelled? | 你旅行过吗 |
[45:44] | i’ve been to sienna. | 去过锡耶纳 |
[45:46] | sienna? | 锡耶纳 |
[45:51] | then you must come with me to tunisia. you’ll like it there. | 那你一定要跟我去突尼斯了 |
[45:57] | -where is tunisia? -africa. | -突尼斯在哪 -非洲 |
[46:01] | -why are you going to africa? -to sell slaves, | -你为何要去非洲 -去卖奴隶 |
[46:05] | and to work, of course. | 当然还有工作 |
[46:09] | what do you mean, work? | 什么样的工作 |
[46:12] | it’s easy. it’s relaxing work. | 简单轻松的工作 |
[46:16] | you’ll will spend most of the time on your back. | 大部分工作时间都是躺的 |
[46:18] | -over my dead body. -that can be always be arranged. | -我死也不做 -我也可以安排 |
[46:25] | my god… he wants to…? | 天啊 他想卖我们做妓女 |
[46:30] | that is what he means, isn’t it? | 他就是这样的意思 |
[46:34] | what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[46:37] | did you see the way he looked at us? | 你看到他的眼神吗 |
[46:42] | he’s handsome. he’s sexy. | 他又帅又性感 |
[46:47] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:50] | look, if you want to get out of here | 如果你想活着离开这里 |
[46:51] | alive, we just have to take control, | 就要控制好他 |
[46:53] | lead these dickheads by the nose. | 控制好老大 |
[47:25] | this is what is commonly known… as a show palace. | 这里是表演的宫殿 |
[47:32] | sit down and be a good boy. | 乖乖地坐下 |
[47:39] | put these on. | 穿上 |
[47:43] | you’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[47:48] | i will not… i will not… relinquish… | 我不会放弃的 |
[47:52] | my precious…precious… jewel. | 我珍贵的处女身 |
[47:58] | not until my diana… meets my apollo… | 除非我遇到我的真命天子 |
[48:07] | and the goddess venus… carries me… | 维纳斯女神指引着我 |
[48:12] | oh, please carry me… | 请指引我 |
[48:15] | to the threshold… of my jupiter. | 到我的真命天子那里 |
[48:21] | who are these guys? | 你说的都是什么人 |
[48:23] | gods… like you… | 像你一样的神 |
[48:30] | i have waited… longing… | 我等待着 盼望着 |
[48:34] | but still, my jupiter has not come. | 但是 我的真爱没有出现 |
[48:41] | i pray for him to come me. | 我祈祷 他来见我 |
[48:44] | yearn for him to come. | 渴望他来见我 |
[48:49] | you, my delicious. | 亲爱的 |
[48:54] | you are my jupiter. | 你就是我的爱 |
[49:10] | filomena, please don’t let them take me away. i need to wee! | 菲洛梅纳 叫他们别带我走 我要小便 |
[49:15] | oh shut up, you stupid fart! | 闭嘴 你这笨蛋 |
[49:18] | you have to hold on! | 你要坚持住 |
[49:21] | -what happened? -it was boring. | -发生什么事了 -刚才很无聊 |
[49:24] | all he wanted to do was look. | 他只是想看罢了 |
[49:26] | made me dance around the pole without my knickers and that was it. | 让我围着柱子跳脱衣舞 |
[49:31] | where’d you get that? | 衣服哪来的 |
[49:34] | -i’m next. -follow me, do exactly as i do. got it? | -我是下一个 -来 跟我做 知道吗 |
[49:42] | gentlemen. | 绅士们 |
[49:44] | gentlemen! | 绅士们 |
[49:46] | your captain has given us to you, for your delight. | 为了你们开心 你们首领把我们献给你们 |
[49:49] | for your delight! | 为了大家开心 |
[49:56] | this is the lovely filomena. | 这是可爱的菲洛梅纳 |
[49:59] | a beauty, i’ll think you’ll agree. | 她可是个大美人 |
[50:02] | have you ever seen such glorious breasts? | 你们见过如此丰满的胸部吗 |
[50:05] | show them. | 让他们瞧瞧 |
[50:12] | -they like it! | 他们喜欢我 |
[50:13] | -gentlemen, let’s hear it for filomena’s breasts. | 先生们 让我们为菲洛梅纳美丽的乳房欢呼吧 |
[50:18] | now, every person knows that | 现在 大家注意了 |
[50:20] | there is only one thing that matters, | 还有最重要的一点 |
[50:24] | the one who gets to go first… | 那就是谁先来 |
[50:26] | and who goes last. | 谁后来 |
[50:29] | who’s the biggest tomcat in town? | 你们谁最勇猛的种马 |
[50:32] | me, me, me, me! | 我 |
[50:36] | there is only one way to do it. off. get them off. | 只有一个办法能解决这个问题 脱掉衣服 |
[50:40] | let’s get a look at the tackle. | 让我们瞧瞧你们的那玩意 |
[50:42] | come along. come along, in a line, in a line. | 来 快来 排成一排 |
[50:46] | all boys together. don’t be shy. | 一起脱 不要害羞 |
[50:49] | on the count to three, you big | 我数到三 你们这些笨强盗 |
[50:51] | butch bandits, drop those loons. | 就把裤子脱掉 |
[50:53] | one! | 一 |
[50:56] | two! | 二 |
[50:58] | three! | 三 |
[51:02] | wonderful… magnificent. | 棒极了 真壮观 |
[51:05] | behold… manhood in all its glory. | 瞧瞧 男人的雄风 |
[51:09] | my god, i never seen one before! | 天啊 我以前从没见过这玩意 |
[51:11] | -now, there’s a whole army of them! | 现在可有一大群可以看 |
[51:13] | -let’s take a closer look. | 我们过去瞧瞧 |
[51:18] | order, please, order. you! stand up straight! | 大家站好了 你 站直了 |
[51:22] | let me see. | 我瞧瞧 |
[51:24] | i think you should swap places with him. | 你该和他换个位置 |
[51:31] | and… you with him. | 你跟他换一下 |
[51:36] | better. | 好了 |
[51:40] | where is it? | 你的东西呢 |
[51:43] | oh, there is it. | 在这儿 |
[51:47] | that’s very small… | 它可是又小 |
[51:48] | and shrively. | 又害羞啊 |
[51:54] | -i hope they’re not all like that? -thanks very much. | -男人的玩意可别都这么小 -谢谢 |
[51:57] | looks like the end, don’t you think, melissa? | 梅丽莎 他应该排在最后了 |
[52:01] | off you go, chop chop. | 到最后去 |
[52:05] | wonderful display, well done everyone. | 大家表现得不错 |
[52:07] | now this is it. | 现在 |
[52:09] | the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 到了你们期待已久的时刻了 |
[52:11] | who… goes first? | 谁 先上 |
[52:15] | we do, start with the biggest and work your way down. | 应该是我们 由大到小 |
[52:18] | no!. the smallest… start small and work your way up. | 不 从最小的开始 由小到大 |
[52:22] | we both start in the middle, and work our way to the end. | 从中间的开始 然后两边 |
[52:27] | -i’m the smallest, i go first. -you want first, then last? | -我的最小 我先上 -你先 那谁最后呢 |
[52:31] | watch what you say, big knob! | 闭上你的臭嘴 混球 |
[52:33] | -you’re asking for a thump. -try this for size. | -你想找打吗 -尝尝这个 |
[52:38] | right, that’s it. | 我饶不了你 |
[52:49] | Gino gino! | |
[52:54] | me next. come on gino, come one. hurry up! | 帮我 Gino 快点 |
[53:00] | having fun? | 玩得挺起劲吧 |
[53:03] | what does it you said, “over your dead body?” | 是不是你说过 “除非让你死” |
[53:10] | naughty man. | 你不乖 |
[53:27] | now comes the news she didn’t want to hear. | 她不愿意听到的消息还是来了 |
[53:31] | the count had arrived in florence. | 伯爵已经到达佛罗伦萨 |
[53:36] | now pampinea has a dilemma. | 帕姬娜的内心不停挣扎 |
[53:39] | how does she feel about leaving | 她怎么可以离开 |
[53:41] | lorenzo alone with all those nuns? | 劳伦佐和那群修女们 |
[53:43] | how do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[53:45] | i heard him, singing in the garden. | 我听到了 他在花园里唱歌 |
[53:49] | -you’re certain? -very. | -你确定 -确定 |
[53:58] | he has a beautiful voice. | 他的声音很动听 |
[54:01] | it’d just be hard to resist. | 简直让人无法抗拒 |
[54:05] | goodbye… and thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[54:27] | the butcher’s here. he brought a knife. a very sharp knife. | 屠夫来了 他带着把尖刀 |
[54:34] | his ready to cut off your… | 要切断你的 |
[54:37] | please! | 救命 |
[54:47] | a miracle! | 真是个奇迹 |
[54:50] | i can speak! | 我能说话了 |
[54:54] | get out! | 滚出去 |
[55:02] | your pants. | 拿上你的裤子 |
[55:47] | are you human? | 你是不是人类 |
[55:50] | no, i’m the spirit of this pool. | 不 我是池中精灵 |
[55:53] | an enchantress. | 一个仙女 |
[55:55] | i thought that much. | 正如我所料 |
[55:58] | and… am i now under your spell? | 你对我施了魔法吗 |
[56:03] | yes. now that you have drunk the water. | 对 你喝了池中的水以后 |
[56:06] | you’re under my spell. | 就为我着迷 |
[56:09] | where did you come from? | 你来自何方 |
[56:11] | before you became… an enchantress. | 我指 在你成为一个仙女前 |
[56:14] | florence. | 佛罗伦萨 |
[56:16] | where are you travelling to? | 你要去哪 |
[56:17] | to a wedding. | 赶去一场婚礼 |
[56:23] | -are you the bride? -if i were the bride… | -你是新娘吗 -如果我是新娘 |
[56:28] | on my way to be married… would you be the groom? | 你会是我的新郎吗 |
[56:33] | well, like you, i’m also travelling to a wedding, but if… | 我也是去参加一场婚礼 但是 |
[56:36] | by chance… | 如果碰巧 |
[56:39] | you were to tell me that your name… | 你就是 |
[56:41] | is pampinea anastasi then… | 帕姬娜·安斯塔西的话 |
[56:43] | my life would be complete. | 我会幸福终生 |
[56:45] | because you are, without question… | 因为 毫无疑问 |
[56:47] | the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. | 你是我见过最美丽的女人 |
[56:52] | if i’m pampinea anastasi, then you must be… | 如果我是帕姬娜 那你是 |
[56:56] | dmitry vyacheslav alexandrovich dzerzhinsky, | 德米特里·维切斯拉夫·亚历山德罗维奇·杰尔金斯基 |
[56:59] | first son of alexander pyotr abramovich dzerzhinsky, | 亚历山大彼得·阿布拉莫维奇·杰尔金斯基的大儿子 |
[57:05] | from the kingdom of novgorod and you… | 我来自诺夫哥罗德王国 而你 |
[57:10] | you are pampinea anastasi, soon | 你就是 |
[57:12] | to be my bride. is this not true? | 我未来的新娘帕帕姬娜·安斯塔西对吗 |
[57:15] | no. i’m an enchantress. | 不 我是个仙女 |
[57:19] | and you have answered my call, | 你感应到了我的呼唤 |
[57:23] | at that special moment…. | 在那个特殊的时刻 |
[57:24] | when a woman must make her gift | 一个女人必须献出她的 |
[57:27] | of her precious jewel. | 最珍贵的礼物 |
[57:29] | a treasure all women hold dear… | 一个女人悉心呵护的宝物 |
[57:33] | the greatest gift a woman can bestow to a man, | 是她对男人最好的馈赠 |
[57:38] | but sometimes you can’t wait. | 但有时 她会迫不及待地献出 |
[57:43] | you must tell no one of our meeting. | 你不许跟任何人提起我们这次见面 |
[58:03] | having, succeeding getting him chucked out, | 在成功把他赶出修道院后 |
[58:06] | pampinea back tracked past the convent… | 帕姬娜又回到修女院 |
[58:08] | just to be certain the nuns weren’t | 以确定 |
[58:10] | getting what she fancied for herself. | 那些修女不会夺走她的珍爱 |
[58:19] | lorenzo de lamberti. | 劳伦佐 De Lamberti |
[58:21] | pampinea anastasi. | 帕姬娜·安斯塔西 |
[58:24] | what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[58:26] | you know, just… | 你瞧 只是 |
[58:27] | enjoying the day. | 享受这大好时光 |
[58:30] | i’ve been working in the garden, | 我一直在花园里劳作 |
[58:31] | escaping the city life. | 来逃避城市生活 |
[58:33] | a gardener? | 做个园丁 |
[58:34] | i have a strong affinity with nature. | 我由衷地热爱大自然 |
[58:37] | oh. | 噢 |
[58:40] | well good, we’ll see you then. maybe. minghino. | 这样啊 有机会再见吧 别了 |
[58:46] | no, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[58:49] | -where’re you going? -on my way to be married. | -你要去哪 -去结婚 |
[58:53] | ah, i heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[58:56] | some short, fat russian from novgorod? | 和一个来自诺夫哥罗德的 又矮又胖的俄罗斯人吗 |
[58:59] | i hear you’re very popular… very much in demand. | 听说你很受欢迎 很多人都急着找你呢 |
[59:04] | you mean gerbino de la ratta? | 你是指杰比诺·德拉·拉塔吗 |
[59:07] | he’s a turd. | 他个混账 |
[59:09] | i hear you’re wanted for your debt. minghino. | 我听说 你欠了许多钱 别了 |
[59:13] | enjoy your affinity with nature. | 好好热爱你的大自然吧 |
[59:18] | perhaps i can come with you and, uh… | 或许我能陪你一起去 |
[59:22] | to be your escort. | 当个护花使者 |
[59:25] | to deliver you safely into the arms of your fat russian. | 把你安全地交给那个胖俄罗斯佬 |
[59:31] | like all good pilgrims, i’ve followed the path. | 追随其他朝圣者走过的道路 最终 |
[59:34] | i had arrived… | 我来到了 |
[59:37] | heaven. | 天堂 |
[59:51] | they say the mother superior at this convent… | 传言说这座女修道院的院长 |
[59:54] | is a woman of unparalleled lust and randiness. | 是个混乱无序 荒淫放荡的女魔头 |
[59:58] | -who’s there? -i’m a holy father… | -谁啊 -我是个圣父 |
[1:00:01] | in search for a place of contemplation and prayer. | 我想找个能冥思祈祷的地方 |
[1:00:10] | i’ll take you to the holy mother. | 我带你去见圣母 |
[1:00:13] | -father. have you any skills? -such as? | -圣父 你会什么技能吗 -比如 |
[1:00:17] | -gardening, perhaps. -gardening? a little. | -比如园艺 -园艺 会一点 |
[1:00:23] | good. | 很好 |
[1:00:24] | all this silence you see upon, it’s almost as if we were…. | 身处这寂静之地 你会觉得 |
[1:00:29] | deaf and dumb. | 大家又聋又哑 |
[1:00:30] | we may see many things, but we | 我们领会其中的真谛 但是 |
[1:00:32] | speak nothing of them in here. | 我们从不说出口 |
[1:00:36] | understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:00:42] | silence… deaf and dumb. | 静寂 聋哑 |
[1:00:46] | and gardening, not quite i have in mind. | 以及园艺 我可没料到这些 |
[1:00:58] | would you care… for a bath? | 你 想沐浴吗 |
[1:01:02] | a bath? i was in. | 沐浴 我等不及了 |
[1:01:39] | perfect place for a wedding. | 真是个结婚的好地方 |
[1:01:53] | nobody’s here yet, we’re the first. | 其他人还没到 我们是第一个 |
[1:01:58] | lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:02:03] | wait… lorenzo. | 劳伦佐 等等 |
[1:02:08] | you could stay… just a little longer. | 你可以 再呆一会 |
[1:02:22] | blindfolded? is that really true? | 被蒙住眼睛 真的吗 |
[1:02:26] | you were blindfolded when you kissed her? | 你吻她时 被蒙住了眼睛 |
[1:02:29] | when she kissed me. | 是她吻的我 |
[1:02:33] | you’ll soon forget her, that’s what i think. | 我觉得 很快 你就会忘掉她 |
[1:02:36] | you’ll forget her and the kiss. | 忘记她 和那个吻 |
[1:02:39] | you, lorenzo lamberti… to tell the truth and all. | 劳伦佐 Lamberti 告诉我所有事情的真相吧 |
[1:02:43] | you don’t have to believe me. | 我不指望你会相信我 |
[1:02:46] | how can you be in love with a woman you’ve never seen? | 你怎么会爱上一个 一个你从未谋面的女人呢 |
[1:02:50] | simple. it was the kiss. | 很简单 因为那个吻 |
[1:02:55] | everything was in that one kiss. | 那个吻 让我爱上了她 |
[1:02:59] | how’ll you find her? | 那你怎么找她 |
[1:03:02] | this woman you’ve never seen, locked behind convent doors? | 她在女修道院而你从来没见过她 |
[1:03:09] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:13] | i don’t know, perhaps you’re right. | 或者你是对的 |
[1:03:14] | i mean, they’re not gonna let me in that convent, that’s for sure. | 她们再也不会让我进修道院了 |
[1:03:22] | i think it’s best you forget her, lorenzo. | 你最好忘记她 |
[1:03:28] | no, i don’t think i can forget her. | 我不会忘记她的 |
[1:03:46] | what if you found her? | 你找到她又怎样呢 |
[1:03:48] | what if you found her, kissed her, and your dream dies? | 如果你找到她 亲了她 你的梦就碎了 |
[1:03:54] | how will you feel? | 这样你会有什么感觉 |
[1:03:56] | it’s not to dream. | 那并不是梦 |
[1:03:57] | lorenzo, your memory of the precious kiss will fade | 你那珍贵的梦的记忆会淡去的 |
[1:04:00] | and temptation will reign. | 你的欲望会占据你的 |
[1:04:02] | you’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[1:04:03] | even if i have to kiss you myself to prove it. | 要我让你亲你来验证吗 |
[1:04:06] | -sounds like a challenge? -maybe it is. | -这是个挑战吗 -或者吧 |
[1:04:09] | you were always the girl every boy wanted to kiss. | 所有男孩都梦想能亲吻你 |
[1:04:13] | but? | 但是 |
[1:04:15] | but… you were always too… | 但我不是 你太那个 |
[1:04:20] | too what? | 太什么 |
[1:04:24] | too good, clever, too… | 太好 太聪明 |
[1:04:31] | too beautiful. | 太美丽 |
[1:04:34] | too everything, always out of reach. | 所有都那么好 那么遥不可及 |
[1:04:39] | why don’t you kiss me now, lorenzo? | 为什么你不现在就亲我呢 |
[1:04:42] | see if i can make you better. | 看我能不能让你舒服点 |
[1:04:48] | you mean for all the times that i | 你说我总是想亲你 |
[1:04:49] | wanted to kiss you, but never could? | 都不成功 |
[1:04:55] | for all those times, and more. | 比总是还多一点 |
[1:05:04] | close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:05:16] | gerbino, i know it. | 我知道是杰比诺 |
[1:05:19] | it’s him! | 就是他 |
[1:05:21] | run lorenzo. please, he’ll kill you for sure. | 劳伦佐 快跑 他一定会杀你的 |
[1:05:25] | run, run! | 快跑 |
[1:05:28] | de la ratta! you shit. | 你这浑蛋 |
[1:05:31] | we could smell you coming. | 顶风你都臭十里 |
[1:05:35] | lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:05:36] | come on! you want to kill me? do it! | 你想杀我 来啊 |
[1:05:40] | come on! | 来啊 |
[1:05:47] | come on. | 来啊 |
[1:05:51] | give me a sword! | 给我把剑 |
[1:05:54] | give me a stick and i’ll cut you! | 给我把剑我就会砍死你 |
[1:06:03] | gerbino de la ratta! stop! | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 住手 |
[1:06:08] | gerbino, leave him! | 杰比诺 放过他 |
[1:06:11] | leave him! | 放过他 |
[1:06:18] | i will not marry you. never!Not if you kill him! | 你杀了他我绝不会嫁给你 |
[1:06:24] | marry him? | 嫁给他 |
[1:06:28] | is that what this is about? | 事情原来是这样 |
[1:06:30] | you marrying him? | 你要嫁给他 |
[1:07:00] | make a mistake, you’re a dead man. | 再做傻事 我一定杀了你 |
[1:07:03] | kill me today, you’ll still be an ugly shit tomorrow. | 今天杀了我 明天你还是一堆臭屎 |
[1:07:35] | he’s in trouble, pampinea. | 帕姬娜 他有危险 |
[1:07:38] | a lot of trouble. | 很多的危险 |
[1:07:40] | what kind of trouble? | 什么样的危险 |
[1:07:42] | theft. | 偷盗 |
[1:07:44] | murder. | 谋杀 |
[1:07:47] | i can believe what you say, you’re not first say it. | 我相信你说的 你不是第一个这样说的 |
[1:07:51] | but he’s only a boy. | 但他还很年轻 |
[1:07:55] | please. | 拜托 |
[1:08:00] | please. | 拜托 |
[1:08:02] | what? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:04] | don’t lean over. | 别靠那么近 |
[1:08:16] | what are you doing? please. | 你在做什么 |
[1:08:20] | listen. | 听着 |
[1:08:30] | -just… come down. -you’re afraid of heights, aren’t you? | -下来 -你是不是怕高 |
[1:08:36] | no. | 不怕 |
[1:08:39] | just don’t want you to fall in. | 只是不想你掉下去 |
[1:08:42] | how can i fall? | 我不会的 |
[1:08:43] | i’ve been playing on this well since i was a child. | 我小孩时就这样玩了 |
[1:08:46] | Just get down! | 下来 |
[1:08:51] | release lorenzo… and you can send for the priest. | 放了劳伦佐 你就可以把神父请来 |
[1:08:55] | now? | 现在 |
[1:08:58] | you’ll marry me now? | 你要现在嫁我吗 |
[1:09:02] | yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:04] | but if i marry you, and you don’t release him, | 如果我嫁给你 你还不放过他 |
[1:09:08] | and you have blood on your hands… | 或者你手上沾了鲜血 |
[1:09:10] | then you’ll spend the rest of your life in a cold bed. | 你就永远一个人睡了 |
[1:09:12] | do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:09:14] | i’ll give you nothing of what i have to give. | 如果你不答应我 我什么都不会给你 |
[1:09:19] | you have my word. | 我答应你 |
[1:09:22] | i’ll send for a priest. | 我会找来神父 |
[1:09:25] | how the hell do you find a priest just like that? | 找神父又不像他说的那么简单 |
[1:09:28] | he’ll have our balls on the block if we don’t. | 我们找不到的话 他不会饶了我们的 |
[1:09:33] | -hey, you! -what? | -嘿 你 -什么事 |
[1:09:36] | father. where’re you going? | 神父 你要去哪 |
[1:09:38] | to pampinea’s father’s house… | 去帕姬娜爸爸的屋子 |
[1:09:42] | to the wedding? | 参加婚礼 |
[1:09:45] | how did you know we wanted a priest | 你怎么知道我们要神父 |
[1:09:46] | when we’ve just been sent to get one? | 我们刚要去找一个 |
[1:09:49] | the word of god travels fast. | 上帝无所不知 |
[1:09:51] | hey, don’t i know you? | 我好象认识你 |
[1:09:54] | your face is very familiar. | 你的脸很熟悉 |
[1:09:56] | it’s the clothes, all priests looks the same. | 是因为衣服 神父看起来都差不多 |
[1:10:14] | you must go. leave before he changes his mind. | 在他改变主意前快走 |
[1:10:17] | are you really going to marry him? | 你真的要嫁给他 |
[1:10:19] | not your concern. | 不关你事 |
[1:10:22] | the priest’s here. | 神父来了 |
[1:10:25] | leave while you can. | 能走就走吧 |
[1:10:34] | he wants hear our confessions before the wedding. | 他想在婚礼前听我们的忏悔 |
[1:10:37] | i’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[1:10:47] | just to be clear. how many potential husbands you have right now? | 我想问一下 你觉得有几个人想做你丈夫 |
[1:10:51] | -three. -and which one do you want? | -3个 -你想嫁给哪个 |
[1:10:54] | lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:10:55] | i love only lorenzo. | 我只喜欢劳伦佐 |
[1:10:57] | but you haven’t met the count, | 但你还没看过伯爵 |
[1:10:58] | the one you promised to marry. | 这个约定好的 |
[1:11:00] | you could fall in love with him. | 你可能会爱上他 |
[1:11:01] | -no, i love only lorenzo. -does he love you? | -不 我只爱劳伦佐 -他爱你吗 |
[1:11:04] | yes. no. i mean he loves me but he just doesn’t know it yet. | 爱 不爱 我意思是他爱我的但他还不知道 |
[1:11:10] | it’s not easy being a priest. | 做个神父真不容易啊 |
[1:11:15] | please delay as long as you can. | 请尽量拖延时间 |
[1:11:52] | and i realized that… | 我意识到 |
[1:11:54] | stealing other people’s money was | 偷别人的钱 |
[1:11:56] | far easier than working for my own. | 比自己挣钱容易多了 |
[1:11:59] | all those killings? how many people? | 你总共杀了多少人 |
[1:12:09] | -i can’t remember. -that’s quite a list. | -记不清了 -那真的很多 |
[1:12:13] | not to mention what you did to your father. | 更别说你怎样对你父亲了 |
[1:12:24] | do i know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:12:27] | your face is familiar, i’m sure i know you. | 你看着面熟 我肯定认识你 |
[1:12:31] | it’s the clothes. all priests looks the same. | 是因为衣服 神父看起来都差不多 |
[1:12:43] | to absolve yourself…from these terrible sins | 为了从这些罪孽中赦免自己 |
[1:12:45] | and to have any hope for an eternal salvation. | 得到永远的解脱 |
[1:12:49] | you must abstain from all sexual thoughts and all sexual deeds.. | 你要禁欲不行房事 |
[1:12:53] | for a period of 30 days. | 为期30天 |
[1:12:56] | but i’m just about to be married! | 但是我要结婚了 |
[1:12:58] | how can i abstain from sex for 30 days? | 我怎么能禁欲30天 |
[1:13:01] | that’s… mean! | 这种惩罚太过分了 |
[1:13:04] | and stupid. | 也很愚蠢 |
[1:13:06] | well of course, if you do something really stupid… | 如果你真的做了愚蠢的事 |
[1:13:10] | then you must expect to suffer so | 那你就注定要遭受处罚 |
[1:13:12] | we can remain stupid in return… | 这样 我们才能了解到 |
[1:13:13] | just to show you how stupid you were in the first place. | 自己以前有多愚蠢 |
[1:13:17] | it’s called a penance. | 这叫忏悔 |
[1:13:20] | that’s… really, really stupid. | 那真的是非常愚蠢啊 |
[1:13:28] | god works in mysterious ways. | 上帝总是难以理解的 |
[1:13:33] | well, i had him by the nuts… that’s for sure. | 是的 我把他耍的团团转 |
[1:13:36] | but how long could i squeeze, before he squeezes mine? | 但是在他发现之前 我还能撑多久呢 |
[1:13:44] | you know gerbino sent us along to kill you, don’t you? | 你知道杰比诺要我们杀你吧 |
[1:13:47] | i kind of guessed that. | 猜到了 |
[1:13:50] | dirty business, killing. | 杀人是肮脏的勾当 |
[1:13:52] | -i’d rather be a gardener. -i know just the place. | -我宁可成为个园丁 -我恰好知道有个地方需要 |
[1:13:55] | listen. we could let you go. | 我们可以让你走 |
[1:14:00] | but you must promise not to tell. | 但你要保证不说出去 |
[1:14:03] | really? | 真的 |
[1:14:11] | -i promise. -good. | -我保证 -很好 |
[1:14:21] | ow! god that hurts! | 好痛啊 |
[1:14:24] | that really, really hurts. | 真的好痛 |
[1:14:28] | is this the road to the villa of pampinea anastasi? | 这条路是去安斯塔西别墅的吗 |
[1:14:33] | -it’s that way. -i thank you. | -那条路才对 -谢谢 |
[1:14:36] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:14:38] | i am count dmitry vyacheslav alexandrovich dzerzhinsky…! | 我是德米特里·维切斯拉夫·亚历山德罗维奇·杰尔金斯基伯爵 |
[1:14:44] | ah! the short fat russian | 哦 那又肥又矮的俄国人 |
[1:15:05] | witness, all of you. | 你们都是见证者 |
[1:15:09] | you are gerbino de la ratta? | 你是杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[1:15:13] | you know who i am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[1:15:14] | please don’t be difficult. | 别弄那么复杂 |
[1:15:16] | how can i marry you if you don’t answer the question? | 如果你不回答 我怎么让你们结婚 |
[1:15:21] | are you gerbino de la ratta? | 你是杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[1:15:24] | i am. | 我是 |
[1:15:27] | -you are pampinea anastasi? -i am, father. | -你是帕姬娜·安斯塔西 -我是 神父 |
[1:15:31] | and when did you both last take confession? pampinea? | 你上次忏悔是什么时候 帕姬娜 |
[1:15:36] | i’ve taken confession on this day, father. | 是今天 神父 |
[1:15:38] | -did you confess all your sins? -i did, father. | -你都供认所有罪过了 -是的 神父 |
[1:15:42] | gerbino de la ratta. | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[1:15:44] | when did you last take confession? | 你上次忏悔是什么时候 |
[1:15:46] | – You know when I last took confession. – Bad answer. | -你知道我什么时候做的忏悔吗 -答得不对 |
[1:15:49] | “I have taken confession on this day, father.” | 你得说 我今天刚刚做的忏悔 神父 |
[1:15:55] | – I have taken confession on this day. – Father. | -我今天刚刚做的忏悔 -神父 |
[1:15:59] | Father. | 神父 |
[1:16:02] | Then do you both come to me, | 那么你们二人 |
[1:16:03] | pure in body and soul. Answer I do. | 带着圣洁的身与灵来临 请回答是的 |
[1:16:06] | – I do. – I do. | -是的 -是的 |
[1:16:09] | – Have you bathed? – What?! | -你们都沐浴了吗 -什么 |
[1:16:11] | Pampinea? | 帕姬娜 |
[1:16:13] | I have bathed | 我沐浴了 |
[1:16:14] | on this day of days which is my marriage day. | 就在今天 我大喜之日 |
[1:16:17] | Witness all of you, this woman comes | 见证人们 这位女子 |
[1:16:19] | to us pure, in both body and soul. | 带着圣洁的身与灵来临 |
[1:16:21] | Gerbino de la ratta. | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[1:16:24] | Have you bathed on this day of days, | 今天是你大喜的日子 |
[1:16:26] | that is your wedding day? | 你沐浴了吗 |
[1:16:27] | – Yes. – When did you bathe? | -洗了 -什么时候洗的 |
[1:16:30] | – I just told you I bathed! – When exactly, | -都告诉你我洗了 -具体什么时候 |
[1:16:32] | When did you last take a bath? | 你什么时候洗的澡 |
[1:16:33] | I have bathed! | 反正我洗了 |
[1:16:35] | Thoroughly? All the bits and pieces, downstairs…. | 连你下边那些边边角角 两腿之间的零零碎碎 |
[1:16:37] | – in between your legs? – What? | -都洗到了吗 -什么 |
[1:16:40] | Show me your hands. | 手伸出来 |
[1:16:43] | – You got dirt under your nails. – Where? | -你看你指甲里还有泥呢 -哪儿 |
[1:16:47] | There. I cannot marry you if you have dirty fingernails. | 就那儿 你要是手指甲里有泥 我可没法给你主婚 |
[1:16:51] | That’s ridiculous… | 胡说八道 |
[1:16:53] | I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous. | 我从来没听说过这么可笑的事儿 |
[1:16:55] | I can hardly say, witness all of you, | 见证人们 这让我怎么说 |
[1:16:57] | This man comes to us pure in both body and soul, | 我不能说 这位男子带着圣洁的身与灵来临 |
[1:17:01] | but with dirty fingernails. Now can I? | 就是指甲缝里有点泥 我能这么说吗 |
[1:17:04] | You must wash your hands. | 你得先洗手 |
[1:17:11] | At the very least. | 最少洗干净啊 |
[1:17:25] | – There. – Thank you. | -行了吧 -谢谢配合 |
[1:17:34] | He’s only doing his job. | 他这是恪尽职守 |
[1:17:35] | Exactly. | 说得太好了 |
[1:17:38] | Incidentally, there is a charge for my services. | 顺便说一句 这些服务都是收费的 |
[1:17:51] | This is very jolly. | 真是开心啊 |
[1:17:58] | Pour this fine wine… | 醇香的美酒 |
[1:18:17] | a little young perhaps, fine, fresh fruit, with a… | 酒酿的时间还不够 算了 新鲜水果 |
[1:18:22] | a musty, a musty hint… | 有点发霉 |
[1:18:26] | a musty hint of what I can really | 这霉味 只能让我 |
[1:18:29] | only describe as a stale fart… | 形容为臭屁味 |
[1:18:32] | rather like the combination of | 就像今天我们面前 |
[1:18:33] | this couple here before me today. | 这支鲜花插在牛粪上 |
[1:18:36] | Marry us now, you bastard! | 你个混蛋 快点主婚 |
[1:18:38] | I declare you man and wife. There, it’s done. | 我宣布你们成为夫妻 行了 完事儿了 |
[1:18:41] | You’re married. Relax, enjoy. | 你们结婚了 放松 享受吧 |
[1:18:42] | Consummate, whatever you want, really. | 办事儿吧 想干什么就干什么 |
[1:18:56] | I’m Count Dmitry Vyacheslav Alexandrovich Dzerzhinsky… | 我是德米特里·维切斯拉夫·亚历山德罗维奇·杰尔金斯基伯爵 |
[1:18:59] | first son of Alexander Pyotr Abramovich Dzerzhinsky… | 亚历山大彼得·阿布拉莫维奇·杰尔金斯基的长子 |
[1:19:04] | from the kingdom of Novgorod. | 来自诺夫哥罗德王国 |
[1:19:06] | I am here to marry Pampinea Anastasi. | 我来此迎娶帕姬娜·安斯塔西 |
[1:19:09] | I will kill any man who tries to stop me. | 挡我者 杀无赦 |
[1:19:12] | You’re too late. Pampinea Anastasi is already married. | 你来晚了 帕姬娜·安斯塔西已经结婚了 |
[1:19:17] | This is my wife. | 现在她是我妻子 |
[1:19:19] | This is my house. This is my land. | 这是我的宅子 这是我的地盘 |
[1:19:21] | And I advise you to leave while | 我劝你 趁你还活着 |
[1:19:23] | You still have air to breathe. | 赶紧滚 |
[1:19:24] | This lady may be your wife, | 虽然她现在是你的妻子 |
[1:19:26] | But I’m sorry to tell you, she’s about to become a widow. | 但是我遗憾地告诉你 她马上就要成寡妇了 |
[1:19:30] | You piece of rat. | 你个鼠辈 |
[1:19:32] | You killed four of my men who were close to my heart. | 你杀了我四位忠心耿耿的朋友 |
[1:19:35] | You stole their lives. | 夺走他们的生命 |
[1:19:37] | And now you must pay! | 血债血偿 |
[1:19:50] | Lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:20:01] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[1:20:27] | – Where did he go? – I don’t know. | -他跑哪儿去了 -我也不知道 |
[1:20:31] | – You go that way, I’ll go this way. – Who are you? | -你搜那边 我搜这边 -你是谁 |
[1:20:33] | Lorenzo Lamberti. | 劳伦佐 Lamberti |
[1:20:36] | The robber on the road. Yes! | 想起来了 路边那个打劫的 |
[1:20:37] | I am Count Dmitry Alexandro… | 我是位公爵 名叫Dmitry Alexandro… |
[1:20:39] | I know, I know. | 知道 知道了 |
[1:20:42] | First son! | 我可是长子 |
[1:20:45] | Only son, nine sisters. | 独生子 但是还有9个姐妹 |
[1:20:53] | Gerbino de la ratta. | 杰比诺·德拉·拉塔 |
[1:21:27] | Get her and bring her to me. | 把她给我抓过来 |
[1:21:50] | Kill them and throw them down to me. | 把他们杀了 扔下来 |
[1:21:52] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:21:55] | Tell me… are you ready to die? | 说说 准备好去死了吗 |
[1:22:20] | How awful. You dropped your little sword. | 太糟糕了 你的小剑剑掉了 |
[1:22:23] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[1:22:25] | Fight me. | 再打 |
[1:22:27] | Fight me or I’ll kill you anyway. | 不打我我就直接杀了你 |
[1:22:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:32] | There’s some unfinished business. | 我跟他恩怨未了 |
[1:22:35] | Is that not right, Gerbino? | 不对吗 杰比诺 |
[1:22:39] | You want to kill me? | 不是想杀我吗 |
[1:22:40] | Why don’t you come up here and join me? | 怎么不自己上来找我呢 |
[1:22:41] | I’m sorry my friend. I’ve sworn to kill this man. | 哥们儿 不好意思 我发过誓要亲手了结他 |
[1:22:44] | You kill him before I kill him, I may have to kill you. | 你要是不等我出手就杀了他 我就得杀了你 |
[1:22:47] | Here, let this decide. | 这样吧 扔硬币决定 |
[1:22:59] | Alright, if you want. | 好吧 想打就打吧 |
[1:23:02] | Why not join him. | 去跟他打吧 |
[1:23:05] | I’ll fight him. | 我会跟他打的 |
[1:23:08] | But don’t step in. | 但是你别插手 |
[1:23:12] | I may step in. | 我可能插手 |
[1:23:16] | I may step out. | 也可能不插手 |
[1:23:19] | I may even decide to have a little dance with you. | 没准还想跟你跳跳舞 |
[1:23:24] | But don’t worry my friend. | 不过哥们儿别担心 |
[1:23:27] | If he kills you, I’ll kill him, either way, | 他要是杀了你 我还是会把他杀了 |
[1:23:30] | You’re going to die. | 你横竖都是死 |
[1:24:04] | Do you need help getting up? | 用我帮你爬上去吗 |
[1:24:56] | Kill him… Kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[1:24:59] | Put your sword into his heart! | 用剑刺穿他的胸膛 |
[1:25:04] | Still a gambler, Gerbino. Want to make a bet? | 杰比诺 你个赌徒 还想不想赌一把 |
[1:25:06] | Go that way, you’re dead. | 走这边是死 |
[1:25:09] | Come this way to me, dead. | 走我这边也是死 |
[1:25:12] | Go that way… well, who knows? | 走那边 谁知道会怎样 |
[1:25:36] | Going down. | 下去吧 |
[1:25:38] | Oh, shit! | 真见鬼 |
[1:25:56] | Friend. Take my advice. | 哥们儿 听我的话 |
[1:25:58] | Do not drink water from this well. | 千万别喝这井里的水 |
[1:26:07] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:26:15] | – So that one’s lorenzo? – Yes. | -那个是劳伦佐对吧 -对 |
[1:26:18] | By the way I’m not really a priest. | 顺便说一句 我不是正牌牧师 |
[1:26:21] | So you’re not really married. | 所以你不算真结婚 |
[1:26:25] | I thought you should know. | 我觉得得告诉你一声 |
[1:26:34] | – Count Dzerzhinsky! – Pampinea Anastasi. | -杰尔金斯基公爵 -帕姬娜·安斯塔西 |
[1:26:40] | I have travelled here to you, from my beloved Novogrod. | 我来自深爱的Novogrod王国 一路奔波为你而来 |
[1:26:44] | to keep faith to fulfill my promise, to marry you… | 只为履行我的承诺 与你联姻 |
[1:26:48] | and to make you my wife. | 娶你为妻 |
[1:26:51] | I’m here. Hello. | 我来了 你好 |
[1:26:53] | Count Dzerzhinsky. You are one of the bravest, | 杰尔金斯基公爵 你是我见过的 |
[1:26:56] | most handsome men I’ve ever met. | 最勇敢最英俊的男子 |
[1:26:59] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:27:00] | But I cannot marry you. | 但是我不能嫁给你 |
[1:27:10] | How can you say this after everything | 咱们两个之间发生了这么多的事 |
[1:27:12] | that has happened between us? | 你怎么能说不嫁我 |
[1:27:16] | What do you mean? I don’t understand. | 你什么意思 我不明白 |
[1:27:17] | What exactly happened between us? | 咱们两个之间发生什么了 |
[1:27:20] | But… you are not Pampinea Anastasi. | 不过…你不是帕姬娜·安斯塔西 |
[1:27:26] | – She…is Pampinea Anastasi.. – Melissa! | -她…才是帕姬娜·安斯塔西 -梅丽莎 |
[1:27:33] | – You know her? – Know her? | -你认识她吗 -何止认识 |
[1:27:38] | I am in love with her. | 我爱她 |
[1:27:51] | Melissa, really, kissing a perfect stranger. | 梅丽莎 这不是真的 你怎么能吻陌生人 |
[1:27:56] | This doesn’t look much like a wedding, what’s going on? | 这看起来不怎么像婚礼 出什么事了 |
[1:27:59] | Filomena, there is going to be a wedding! | 菲洛梅纳 一会儿就举行婚礼 |
[1:28:01] | I hope there is going to be a wedding. | 我希望一会儿就能举行婚礼 |
[1:28:04] | Lorenzo? | 劳伦佐 |
[1:28:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:28:20] | Lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:28:28] | Lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:28:38] | Lorenzo! | 劳伦佐 |
[1:28:41] | You have stolen my heart. I love you. | 你偷走了我的心 我爱你 |
[1:28:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:28:54] | Pampinea… | 帕姬娜 |
[1:28:56] | You’re one of the most… no… | 你是我见过的 |
[1:29:02] | the most beautiful girl, I’ve ever seen. | 最美的女孩 没有之一 |
[1:29:07] | But I gave my heart to a kiss, I can’t let go. | 但是我的心早就给了那个吻 我忘不了 |
[1:29:12] | If only I could forget her. I must find her. | 我要是能忘掉她就好了 我得找到她 |
[1:29:20] | Lorenzo, close your eyes. Please. | 劳伦佐 闭上眼睛 闭上 |
[1:29:25] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:29:37] | Every day I see you… I’m drawn to you. | 日日见君 沉醉不已 |
[1:29:40] | Every night I sleep… I am with you. | 夜夜思君 相伴梦里 |
[1:29:46] | Every day. Every night. | 日日相连 夜夜相继 |
[1:30:03] | You… | 你 |
[1:30:08] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:30:12] | Now will you forget her? This girl you kissed? | 这回能不能把她忘了 忘了这个吻过你的女孩 |
[1:30:17] | Never. | 忘不了 |
[1:30:41] | So, this is my reward. | 这就是我得到的回报 |
[1:30:44] | I get to stand over here like a daisy…. | 我像一朵雏菊傲立于此 |
[1:30:46] | While this lot… | 而这几对 |
[1:30:48] | Well… you can see for yourselves. | 那什么 你们还是自己看吧 |
[1:30:53] | So tra la tra la, heads up…oohh | 啦啦啦 看啊 |
[1:31:00] | Romance. | 浪漫 |
[1:31:02] | Passion. | 激情 |
[1:31:07] | Alright, to hell with this. I’m back off to the convent. | 好吧 皆大欢喜 我该回修道院了 |
[1:31:12] | There’s an angel there and her bottom’s got my name on it | 那里有一位天使 屁股上写了我的名字 |
[1:31:21] | Close your eyes again. | 再把你的眼闭上 |
[1:31:24] | No… | 不 |
[1:31:27] | You close yours. | 这次你闭眼睛 |