英文名称:Wander
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | ♪ Sometimes I wake with a start ♪ | ♪ 有时我突然惊醒 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ I feel it in my bones, I hold my heart ♪ | ♪ 感到我紧握着我的心 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ ‘Cause all I have ♪ | ♪ 因为我拥有的只是 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Is what I want from you ♪ | ♪ 我想从你身上得到的 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ And all I am is what I want from you ♪ | ♪ 我想从你那得到的 就是我 ♪ |
[03:01] | Whole cavalry’s here. | 整个部队都来了 |
[03:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[03:09] | She knew what would happen. | 她明明知道会发生什么 |
[03:15] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[03:18] | First on site? | 第一次来现场吗 |
[03:19] | Already been handled. | 已经被处理过了 |
[03:27] | This is out of control. | 这超出了控制 |
[03:35] | Get the body to the morgue. Trash the jeep. | 把尸体送去停尸房 吉普车扔了 |
[03:38] | It’s not my job. | 那不是我的工作 |
[03:42] | Do it, Leiland. | 去做吧 利兰德 |
[03:44] | This is all on you. | 这都怪你 |
[03:57] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[04:05] | Time to make a call. | 是时候打电话了 |
[04:48] | Under the scars, Arthur boy! | 在伤疤下面 亚瑟小子 |
[04:53] | My chem-trail guy confirmed our suspicions | 我化学检测的人证实了我们的怀疑 |
[04:55] | about White Sands and Alamogordo | 关于白沙和阿拉莫戈多 |
[04:58] | and that observatory that the FBI tore down, | 还有FBI拆毁的那个天文台 |
[05:02] | that is definitely Big Brother related. | 绝对和老大哥有关 |
[05:07] | Uh, we will dig into it later. | 我们之后会深入调查的 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:16] | Arthur, these type of days are the worst kind. | 亚瑟 这种日子是最糟糕的 |
[05:22] | We’re gonna get you through it, pal. | 我们会帮你渡过难关的 伙计 |
[05:26] | So let’s get busy. | 那就让我们忙起来吧 |
[05:28] | A lot of setup to do today | 今天有很多工作要做 |
[05:31] | before the big show under the stars. | 在夜晚的大秀之前 |
[05:47] | Do not panic. I repeat, do not panic… | 不要惊慌 我再说一遍 不要惊慌 |
[05:54] | Junctioneers. Welcome back | 联结者们 欢迎回到 |
[05:56] | to The Thought Junction, | 《思想联结》 |
[05:58] | the deep web podcast dedicated entirely to all things conspiracy. | 深度网络播客 专注于阴谋论 |
[06:02] | I am your host, Wild Horse, here with my co-anchor, | 我是主持人野马 以及我的联合主播 |
[06:05] | Atlas Major, our resident private investigator. | 阿特拉斯·梅杰 我们的常驻私家侦探 |
[06:10] | Howdy, howdy. You know the drill, people. | 你好 你好 你们知道规矩 朋友们 |
[06:12] | You wanna talk, our burner’s up. | 你想聊的话 我们的一次性电话已经开启 |
[06:14] | Number’s on the site. | 电话号码已经发布在网站上 |
[06:16] | Well, Wild Horse, this week we continue discussing | 好吧 野马 这周我们继续讨论 |
[06:19] | the unsettling number of Illuminati | 光明会令人不安的数字 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:933个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:132个,六级词汇:85个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:149个,专四词汇:117个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:260个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:22] | black operations that plague our country. | 这场在我们国家肆虐的黑色行动 |
[06:24] | With the common goal of stealing our basic civil liberties. | 共同目标就是窃取我们的基本公民自由 |
[06:27] | Mark my words, MK-ULTRA never stopped, people. | 记住我的话 MK-ULTRA永远不会停止 |
[06:30] | There’re human testing facilities strewn all across this country. | 全国上下到处都是人体试验设备 |
[06:34] | Some are hidden in plain sight, | 有些隐藏在众目睽睽之下 |
[06:36] | others in tunnels, bunkers, right under our feet. | 还有的在隧道 地堡 就在我们脚下 |
[06:39] | That’s a friendly reminder of how our overlords value us. | 这亲切地提醒了主子们有多重视我们 |
[06:41] | None are more hopelessly enslaved | 没有人比那些误以为自己自由的人 |
[06:43] | than those who falsely believe they are free. | 更绝望地被奴役着了 |
[06:45] | For all of us out there blowing the whistle on these characters, | 对于勇于揭发的我们这些人来说 |
[06:48] | there’s only a few ways this can possibly end: | 结局只有几种可能 |
[06:50] | Pawn, patsy or dead. | 棋子 替罪羊 或是死人 |
[06:53] | Pawn, patsy or dead. | 棋子 受骗者 或是死人 |
[06:54] | Oh, we got a caller. | 有人打电话了 |
[06:57] | Uh, who are we talking to? | 你是哪位 |
[06:59] | – My question is for Atlas. – Shoot. | -我的问题是问阿特拉斯的 -说吧 |
[07:01] | I know you worked in homicide. | 我知道你在凶案组工作 |
[07:04] | – Do you still do murders? – I’m retired. | -你现在抓杀人犯吗 -我退休了 |
[07:06] | Retired? More like pulled off the case | 退休吗 更像是被调离了 |
[07:08] | because you saw something you shouldn’t. | 因为你看到了不该看的东西 |
[07:09] | Hey… Robert | 罗伯特 |
[07:11] | I don’t know what I saw. | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[07:12] | Why, what’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[07:13] | My daughter, she was killed, I think. | 我的女儿 我觉得她被杀了 |
[07:16] | If that’s true, go to the cops. | 如果是真的 那就去找警察 |
[07:18] | They’re in on it. And they’re covering it up. | 他们已经在调查了 但他们在掩盖事实 |
[07:20] | All right, where are you right now, ma’am? | 好的 你现在在哪 女士 |
[07:23] | No, this was a mistake. | 不 这是个错误 |
[07:25] | I’ll, uh– Don’t– Just don’t go anywhere– | 你哪也别去 我会 |
[07:29] | All right, let’s go to the forum boards, Junctioneers, | 好了 我们来看看论坛板 联结者们 |
[07:31] | see what’s trending. | 看看有什么最新话题 |
[08:31] | I’m protected. | 我被保护 |
[08:35] | All right, Chucky, go on. | 好了 恰奇 走吧 |
[09:20] | There he is, Charlie. | 他在这呢 查理 |
[09:23] | How’s that bum knee, George? | 膝盖怎么样了 乔治 |
[09:28] | Do it, George. | 动手吧 乔治 |
[09:30] | Drop the limp. Nobody’s watching. | 别跛脚了 没人在看你 |
[09:40] | Boom. | 完事 |
[09:44] | Hmm, you got a knack, Arthur. You got George. | 你很有天赋 亚瑟 你拍到了乔治 |
[09:46] | Up to your insurance boys’ standards? | 能赶上你那个保险小子吗 |
[09:48] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:57] | – How’s Tanya? – Ugh, don’t ask. | -坦雅怎么样 -别问了 |
[10:00] | You haven’t been going to your appointments. | 你一直没去看病 |
[10:02] | That’s because sometimes I can’t tell | 那是因为有时候我分不清 |
[10:03] | who’s the doc and who’s not. | 谁是医生 谁不是 |
[10:05] | – Guy’s a whack job. – You wanna get better? | -那家伙是个疯子 -你想好起来吗 |
[10:07] | You gotta go to your appointments. | 你得按预约时间去看病 |
[10:09] | I’m just looking out for you. I just– | 我只是为你着想 我只是 |
[10:10] | I’m grown up, Shell. | 我是成年人了 雪儿 |
[10:13] | How about you and Nick? | 你和尼克怎么样了 |
[10:16] | Mr. Tall, Dark and FBI. | 高个皮肤黑的FBI朋友 |
[10:18] | – Why can’t you just be happy for me? – I’m looking out for you. | -你就不能为我高兴吗 -我是为你着想 |
[10:21] | You’re looking out for me? | 你在为我着想吗 |
[10:22] | You don’t think it’s at all coincidental | 你不觉得一切都是巧合吗 |
[10:23] | that he just happened to be transferred into town | 他碰巧就被调到镇上 |
[10:26] | and to go out with you? | 和你一起约会呢 |
[10:27] | You’re going too far with this conspiracy thing. | 你这阴谋论也太离谱了 |
[10:28] | – And you know what? I blame Jimmy. – At least he believes me. | -你知道吗 都怪吉米 -至少他相信我 |
[10:31] | You met him in 5150. He’s a crazy person. | 你是在5150遇到他的 他是个疯子 |
[10:33] | I mean he gets in your head, he provokes you– | 他控制了你的思想 驱使着你 |
[10:35] | Shell Whoa, hey, gee, Shell. | |
[10:38] | Don’t hold back. My only friend. | 不要退缩 我唯一的朋友 |
[10:40] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[10:43] | Can we get the check? | 我们能结账了吗 |
[10:45] | Okay, well, I have something for you in my car. | 好吧 我车里有东西给你 |
[10:52] | Arthur, no one’s recording you right now. | 亚瑟 现在没有人在监视你 |
[10:54] | – You sure? How do you know that? -I know it. | -你确定吗 你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[11:34] | It’s two years… | 两年了 |
[11:40] | She’d be nine. | 她应该九岁了 |
[11:45] | You believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[12:00] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[12:03] | with all my heart. | 全心全意 |
[13:06] | Remember, Dad? | 记得吗 爸爸 |
[13:18] | Detective. | 侦探先生 |
[13:24] | Is that a burn? | 那是烧伤吗 |
[13:26] | New one to me. | 我第一次见 |
[13:31] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:40] | Any leads on who took the body? | 有任何尸体的线索吗 |
[13:43] | Body! Pick up the body! | 尸体 把尸体抬起来 |
[13:46] | Any leads on who took the body? | 有任何尸体的线索吗 |
[13:55] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[14:08] | Arthur Bretnik? | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克 |
[14:12] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[14:13] | My name’s Elena Guzman. | 我叫埃琳娜·古兹曼 |
[14:15] | I called the show the other night. | 我那天晚上给节目打了电话 |
[14:22] | How’d you get on my property? | 你怎么进来的 |
[14:24] | I opened the gate, Arthur. | 是我打开了大门 亚瑟 |
[14:27] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:33] | Just check your signs and relax, man. | 我只是来看看你的标志牌 放松点 |
[14:35] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[14:37] | Get your hands up. | 把你的手举起来 |
[14:41] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[14:42] | Never mind him, Elena. | 别在意他 埃琳娜 |
[14:44] | Jimmy, get ’em up. | 吉米 举起手来 |
[14:46] | We’re back to this, are we? | 我们还要这样 是吗 |
[14:51] | He’s harmless, I promise. | 他没恶意 我保证 |
[14:53] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[15:02] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[15:05] | My daughter’s name is Zoe. | 我女儿叫佐伊 |
[15:07] | She died a few days ago. | 她几天前去世了 |
[15:12] | We’re from a small town called Wander. | 我们来自一个叫万得的小镇 |
[15:14] | About 90 miles from here. | 离这里大概90英里 |
[15:17] | The cops told me that she was in a car accident, | 警察告诉我她出车祸了 |
[15:19] | but when I went to ID her body, she had a wound on her chest. | 但我去认尸的时候 发现她胸口有伤口 |
[15:24] | What kind of wound? | 哪种伤口 |
[15:26] | It was a hole. | 是个洞 |
[15:27] | Whatever it was, she wasn’t in a car accident. | 不管是什么 她肯定不是出车祸 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry for your daughter, | 你女儿的事我很遗憾 |
[15:33] | – Elena, but I can’t help you. – I’m begging you. | -埃琳娜 但我帮不了你 -我求你了 |
[15:35] | Arthur, she can pay. | 亚瑟 她可以付钱 |
[15:36] | I can pay! $10,000, | 我可以付一万美元 |
[15:38] | half up front. | 先付一半 |
[15:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:49] | All right, so I didn’t tell you the whole truth, | 好吧 我没有告诉你全部的真相 |
[15:50] | but it was her daughter, for God’s sake. | 但那是她的女儿 我的天啊 |
[15:52] | – You of all people should know… – Don’t, Jimmy. | -你应该最清楚 -别说了 吉米 |
[15:54] | 10K is a hell of a lot of money | 一万可不是个小数目 |
[15:56] | and I’m only charging the 20% finder’s fee. | 我只收20%的中介费 |
[15:58] | Oh, really? What else didn’t you tell me, Jimmy? | 是吗 你还有什么瞒着我 吉米 |
[16:01] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[16:03] | Talked to her on the phone, told her to meet me here, that’s it. | 跟她通过电话 让她来这见我 仅此而已 |
[16:05] | You’re too trusting. | 你太轻信别人了 |
[16:06] | I think I balance the two of us out very nicely in that regard. | 我觉得在这一点上 我们俩很般配 |
[16:13] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[16:15] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:19] | You know, the hole Elena said she saw in her daughter’s chest. | 你知道吗 埃琳娜看到的她女儿胸前的洞 |
[16:22] | Yeah, what about it? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[16:26] | It sounds like the exact same death wound | 听起来跟那位无名氏 |
[16:28] | my John Doe had at the church. | 在教堂受的伤一模一样 |
[16:30] | Jesus, Arthur. | 天啊 亚瑟 |
[16:31] | Is it a coincidence, Jimmy? | 这是巧合吗 吉米 |
[16:32] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[16:33] | There are no coincidences! | 世界上没有巧合 |
[16:35] | Ah. You’re going to Wander, I see. | 所以你要去万得 我明白了 |
[16:38] | Okay, I’ll be your wingman. | 好 我当你的僚机 |
[16:40] | No! No, no, you stay here. I need you here. | 不不不 你待在这里 我需要你在这里 |
[16:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:53] | Whoever did this to Zoe is connected to my John Doe. | 对佐伊下手的人 一定和我的无名氏有关 |
[16:58] | And is responsible for the crash that destroyed my family. | 也是那场撞毁我家人的车祸的罪魁祸首 |
[17:04] | They tried to kill me. | 他们曾经想杀了我 |
[17:07] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[17:09] | but I’m coming for you. | 但我来找你了 |
[17:11] | ♪ I never cared about ♪ | ♪ 我从不在乎 ♪ |
[17:14] | ♪ Money and all its friends ♪ | ♪ 金钱及它的伙伴们 ♪ |
[17:18] | So this woman, who lost her daughter, too, | 所以这个女人 也失去了她的女儿 |
[17:21] | she said she wants some help. | 她说她想要一些帮助 |
[17:23] | There might be something to this, Tan. | 这里面可能有蹊跷 坦雅 |
[17:26] | This could be the break we’ve been waiting for. | 这可能就是我们一直在等待的突破口 |
[17:28] | – You’re going out of town? – Yeah. | -你要出城吗 -是的 |
[17:31] | The pay is good, so I thought | 报酬不错 所以我想 |
[17:32] | it might give me a chance to get my mind off things. | 也许能让我有机会转移注意力 |
[17:34] | – It’s great. – Yeah. You’ll visit Tanya? | -很好 -是啊 你会去看坦雅吗 |
[17:36] | – Obviously. – She loves if you bring her– | -当然 -她喜欢你给她带去 |
[17:38] | Daisies, I know. Charlie? | 雏菊 我知道 查理呢 |
[17:40] | Huh, she’s with, um… | 她和那个谁在一起 |
[17:42] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是的 |
[17:45] | If you need to call, you use this. | 如果你要给我打电话 用这个 |
[17:49] | Yeah, been through that before. | 是啊 之前就是这样 |
[17:51] | And have this on when you do. | 打电话的时候戴上这个 |
[17:53] | Are you gonna tell me where you’re staying? | 你能告诉我你要去哪吗 |
[17:55] | No, I will text you the details. | 不 具体细节我会发短信告诉你的 |
[17:56] | – All right? – All right. | -好吗 -好的 |
[17:58] | Hey, hey, hey, Junctioneers, | 联结者们 |
[18:00] | welcome to The Thought Junction. | 欢迎收听《思想联结》 |
[18:02] | All right, Thought Junctioneers. | 好了 听众朋友们 |
[18:04] | Think about it. You’re going to work five days a week. | 想想看 你每周工作5天 |
[18:07] | You’re working 80 hours a week | 一周工作80小时 |
[18:09] | and you’re bringing home 40% of your paycheck. | 然后带回家40%的薪水 |
[18:11] | I wanna know where the money is. | 我想知道钱哪儿去了 |
[18:13] | There’s tunnels, there’s bunkers underneath this earth. | 这里有隧道 地下有燃油 |
[18:15] | They have every bit of, uh, technological modus operandi. | 他们尝试了每一种技术手段 |
[18:21] | And yet you can’t even put gas in the car. | 而你甚至不能给汽车加汽油 |
[18:23] | That’s what they do. Slip it in real slow, | 这就是他们做的事 让它非常缓慢地流入 |
[18:25] | take advantage of our inherent suggestibility. | 利用我们与生俱来的受暗示性 |
[18:28] | It’s called, “Incrementalism.” Bam, boom. | 这叫做”渐进主义” 砰 嘭 |
[18:30] | You really think it’s– Really? | 你真的认为它是 真的吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah, and what happens next, Wild Horse? | 是的 接下来会发生什么呢 野马 |
[18:34] | Curtains! | 灾难 |
[18:37] | Arthur Bretnik. | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克 |
[18:39] | Private Investigator audio log. | 私家侦探音频日志 |
[18:42] | Zoe Guzman Investigation. | 佐伊·古兹曼案件调查 |
[18:45] | Day 1. | 第一天 |
[18:46] | Landed in Wander. | 到达万得 |
[18:49] | A service highway leads you in, | 一条高速公路带你进去 |
[18:51] | and a one-way trucking lane leads you out the other. | 然后一条单向卡车道带你从另一边出去 |
[18:56] | Rail line sequesters the town. | 铁路线隔绝了这座小镇 |
[18:59] | Then mountains. | 还有群山 |
[19:02] | Running out. | 快没落了 |
[19:03] | No infrastructure. | 没有基础设施 |
[19:06] | Hotel, convenience store. | 也没有旅馆和便利店 |
[19:09] | A simple café. | 一个简陋的咖啡馆 |
[19:12] | Seems to be it. | 看起来像是咖啡馆 |
[19:15] | Why would anyone live here? | 为什么会有人住在这里 |
[19:21] | Well. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | Arthur Bretnik? | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克是吗 |
[19:36] | What? | 什么 |
[19:37] | I ran your plates. | 我查了你的车牌 |
[19:40] | What brings you to Wander, Mr. Bretnik? | 你来万得干什么 布莱特尼克先生 |
[19:44] | Mr. Bretnik | 布莱特尼克先生 |
[19:46] | Well, the yuccas are blooming. | 好吧 丝兰花正在盛放 |
[19:52] | Everyone knows everyone around these parts. | 这一带的人们都互相认识 |
[19:55] | We don’t get a lot of visitors. | 我们这里没什么游客 |
[19:57] | So I thought I’d introduce myself to you. | 所以我想 我得做个自我介绍 |
[20:00] | Well, that’s not necessary, but it’s very kind of you, | 好的 虽然没必要但你这么说真是太好了 |
[20:02] | Sheriff…Santiago. | 谢里夫·圣地亚哥 |
[20:05] | Santiago. | 圣地亚哥 |
[20:08] | Have a good day, Mr. Bretnik. | 祝你过得愉快 布莱特尼克先生 |
[20:10] | I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other again. | 我相信我们还会再见面的 |
[20:16] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:29] | I am powerful. | 我很强大 |
[21:33] | Arthur Bretnik. | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克 |
[21:35] | Private Investigation audio log. | 私家侦探音频日志 |
[21:40] | Zoe Guzman Investigation. | 佐伊·古兹曼案件调查 |
[21:46] | 2:30 p.M. | 下午2点30分 |
[21:49] | About to have follow-up interview with victim’s mother, | 即将对受害者的母亲进行后续采访 |
[21:54] | Elena Guzman. | 埃琳娜·古兹曼 |
[22:00] | Beautiful day! | 美好的一天 |
[22:14] | Sure is. | 确实是 |
[22:15] | So lucky to be here. | 来到这里太幸运了 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:34] | Moved here four years ago. | 我是四年前搬来的 |
[22:36] | From where? | 从哪里搬来的 |
[22:39] | Just wanted a change. | 只是想做个改变 |
[22:41] | That wasn’t my question. | 我问的不是这个 |
[22:51] | I haven’t gone in since… | 我还没进去过 自从 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[22:57] | You mind if I? | 你不介意吧 如果我 |
[22:58] | No, go ahead. | 没事 进去吧 |
[23:11] | They found her on the service highway, | 他们在高速公路上发现了她 |
[23:14] | by the Wander sign. | 就在万得标志的边上 |
[23:20] | They haven’t released her body to me. | 他们还没有把她的尸体移交给我 |
[23:22] | She’s still at the morgue. | 她还在停尸房里 |
[23:26] | She’s still at the morgue? | 她还在停尸房里是吗 |
[24:38] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[24:47] | Gotta get going. | 该走了 |
[25:01] | This all in the last week? | 这就是上周全部的吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah, we lost another three. | 是的 又死了三个 |
[25:05] | And her. | 还有她 |
[25:07] | She knew what would happen if she ran. | 她知道她跑的话会发生什么 |
[25:11] | She didn’t deserve this. None of them do. | 她不该死的 他们没有一个人该 |
[25:14] | Well, talk to Canton, not me. | 好吧 跟坎顿说去 别跟我说 |
[25:27] | Let’s go. Have to get these reports out to Canton. | 我们走吧 必须把这些报告交给坎顿 |
[26:32] | – Three. – Three. | -三 -三 |
[26:35] | – Two. – Two. | -二 -二 |
[26:36] | – Three. – Two. | -三 -二 |
[26:39] | – Two. – Three. | -二 -三 |
[26:41] | – Two. – Two. | -二 -二 |
[26:44] | One. | 一 |
[26:45] | – One. – Three. | -一 -三 |
[26:47] | – Three. – Two. | -三 -二 |
[26:49] | Two. | 二 |
[26:51] | -One. – One. | -一 -一 |
[26:54] | They took the body! | 他们把尸体带走了 |
[26:55] | They’re stealing the body from the morgue, Arthur, go! | 他们偷走了停尸房里的尸体 亚瑟快去 |
[26:58] | Drop the body! | 放下尸体 |
[27:03] | Any leads on who took the body? | 有任何尸体的线索吗 |
[27:28] | – Jimmy, you up? – Of course, I’m up! | -吉米 起来了 -我当然起来了 |
[27:31] | – Elena was right. – Whoa, okay, hang on, hang on, slow down. | -埃琳娜说的是真的 -好的 等下 慢点 |
[27:34] | Elena was right about the hole in Zoe’s chest. | 埃琳娜是对的 关于佐伊胸口的洞 |
[27:38] | Yeah, I’m gonna send you some photos, okay? | 没错 我现在给你传几张照片 好吗 |
[27:44] | You get ’em? | 你收到了吗 |
[27:48] | And there were other bodies too. | 而且那里还有其他尸体 |
[27:50] | – With a hole? – Oh, yeah. | -胸口有洞 -没错 |
[27:59] | Arthur? Arthur? | 亚瑟 亚瑟 |
[28:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:04] | Yeah, I’m being watched. | 没事 我正被人盯着 |
[28:07] | – Jimmy, can you do something for me? – Okay. | -吉米 能帮我点忙吗 -好的 |
[28:10] | On my computer there’s a program called “9erwire.” | 我电脑里有个程序叫做”9erwire” |
[28:15] | It accesses the federal database where all 911 calls are housed. | 它会访问所有911电话所处的联邦数据库 |
[28:18] | Okay, bingo, got it. | 好的 找到了 完成了 |
[28:20] | I need to know who called in Zoe’s body. | 我需要知道是谁打电话上报了佐伊的尸体 |
[28:24] | Wait, hold up. | 等下 别挂 |
[28:25] | My SIM’s compromised, Jimmy. | 我的SIM卡泄露了 吉米 |
[28:26] | I’m gonna text you a new number. | 我会给你发个新号码 |
[28:42] | Oh, one second. | 一秒钟 |
[28:45] | He finally tell you where he’s at? | 他最后告诉你他在哪儿了吗 |
[28:48] | No, but he gave me a new number. | 没 但他给了我一个新号码 |
[28:51] | I’m gonna call him, okay? | 我现在给他打电话 好吗 |
[28:55] | Quite the operation he’s got going on. | 他正在进行相当重要的行动啊 |
[28:58] | The man’s got ingenuity in spades, I’ll give him that. | 在我看来 这个男人真是足智多谋 |
[29:04] | He’s not picking up. | 他不接电话 |
[29:07] | Zoe Guzman Investigation. | 佐伊·古兹曼案件调查 |
[29:10] | Day 2. 2:57 p.M. | 第二天 下午2点57分 |
[29:15] | Gone to the Wander sign, look for Zoe’s car. | 去万得标志那里 寻找佐伊的车 |
[29:21] | Victim site, appears to be a vehicle crash. | 受害人位置 看起来是场车祸 |
[29:25] | Vehicle appears to be bigger. | 车辆看起来更大 |
[29:30] | Thick tread. | 深胎面花纹 |
[30:20] | Seen this vehicle before, white Cherokee. | 我之前见过这辆车 白色的切诺基 |
[30:23] | Definitely being followed. | 我绝对正被跟踪 |
[30:26] | A secret place out. | 一个秘密的地方出现了 |
[30:44] | The can? | 厕所呢 |
[32:31] | Hey, Jimmy, did you find it? | 吉米 你找到了吗 |
[32:32] | There’s no 911 call on file, man. | 没有911电话的存档 兄弟 |
[32:34] | – No, there had to be. – They probably had it pulled. | -不可能 肯定有 -可能他们提取了存档 |
[32:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[32:37] | They don’t pull 911 calls. | 他们才不会提取911电话的存档 |
[32:39] | Hey Jimmy, I got to go. | 嘿 吉米 我得走了 |
[32:59] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:47] | Arthur Bretnik, audio log. | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克 音频日志 |
[33:50] | They’re bringing people here. | 他们一直带人来这里 |
[33:54] | Did they bring me here? | 他们把我带到这里过吗 |
[33:56] | Stay focused, Arthur. | 保持专注 亚瑟 |
[33:59] | I need to find Zoe’s vehicle. | 我需要找到佐伊的车 |
[34:03] | More answers might be inside. | 里面可能会有更多的答案 |
[34:07] | There’s a scrapyard on the edge of town. | 在小镇边缘有个废品站 |
[34:13] | If the vehicle Zoe was in is anywhere… | 如果佐伊的车在里面的某个地方 |
[36:01] | I found the vehicle Zoe was driving. | 我找到了佐伊当时开的车 |
[36:04] | Some kinda G-Card inside. | 里面有些像是会员卡一样的东西 |
[36:06] | They shot at me. | 他们朝我开枪了 |
[36:08] | They’re toying with me. | 他们在耍我 |
[36:10] | They know I’m here. They want me here. | 他们知道我在这 他们想让我在这 |
[36:14] | You wanna know my fortune, Daddy? | 你想知道我的命运吗 爸爸 |
[38:20] | – Hey, Shelley. – Arthur? | -雪莉 -亚瑟 |
[38:22] | Hey, you on that phone I gave you? | 你用的是我给你的手机吗 |
[38:24] | – Yeah. – You got the jammer on? | -是的 -你开干扰器了吗 |
[38:26] | – Yeah. – Listen, I can’t get ahold of Jimmy. | -是的 -听着 我联系不上吉米了 |
[38:30] | – Of course, you can’t. – Can you do me a favor? | -你当然联系不上了 -你能帮我个忙吗 |
[38:32] | – Sure. – At my place, in the box you gave me, | -没问题 -在我那里 有个你给我的盒子 |
[38:37] | there’s photos. | 里面有些照片 |
[38:38] | Can you see if there’s any of a woman | 你能帮我看看有没有一个 |
[38:40] | with blonde hair and a black hat? | 戴着黑帽子的金发女人吗 |
[38:44] | If so, send me a pic of it, will ya? | 如果 给我发张照片 好吗 |
[38:46] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah, Shell, I promise. | -你确定你没事吗 -当然雪儿 我保证 |
[38:50] | I’ll go after this. | 我会去找的 |
[38:52] | All right, tell Tanya I love her. | 好的 告诉坦雅我爱她 |
[38:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:30] | Arthur Bretnik. | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克 |
[40:32] | Zoe Guzman Investigation. | 佐伊·古兹曼案件调查 |
[40:34] | Day 3. | 第三天 |
[40:36] | My motel was clearly compromised. | 我的汽车旅馆明显被发现了 |
[40:39] | I’m setting up a new base now | 我正在建立一个新的基地 |
[40:41] | a couple miles outta town. | 距离小镇几英里 |
[41:10] | At the Spruce Winds Cabins now. | 现在位于云杉风小屋 |
[41:15] | Going back to check out the garage. It’s the hub. | 回去检查车库 它是中心点 |
[41:21] | This isn’t gonna end well for you, Arthur. | 这对你来说是不会有好结果的 亚瑟 |
[44:23] | Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[44:27] | Where’s neglectful Uncle Jimmy, huh? | 那个粗心大意的吉米叔叔在哪里 |
[44:30] | Where’s Uncle Scumbag Jimmy? | 人渣吉米叔叔在哪里 |
[44:53] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[46:48] | Hey! I got you | 我抓到你了 |
[46:51] | – Can I have a little privacy? – Jimmy? | -我能有点隐私吗 -吉米 |
[46:53] | Goddamn, put the gun down. | 该死 把枪放下 |
[46:56] | Put the fucking gun down! What happened to your arm? | 该死的把枪放下 你胳膊怎么了 |
[47:00] | – Where’s Charlie? – He’s got food and water for days. | -查理在哪 -它有很多天的食物和水 |
[47:03] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[47:04] | You sounded off on your voice mail, I came here, | 你在你的语音信箱里留言了 我就过来了 |
[47:06] | the front door lady let me in. | 前门的女人让我进来的 |
[47:08] | I said I was here | 我在我的语音信箱里 |
[47:10] | in my voice mail? | 说了我在这里吗 |
[47:11] | You overdoing your meds again, man? | 你又嗑药嗑多了是吗 兄弟 |
[47:13] | Go on– Get– | 去吧 让我 |
[47:14] | Give a minute, okay? Just go on. | 给我一分钟好吗 就先出去吧 |
[47:18] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[47:25] | He left Charlie tied up outside in the sun | 他把查理绑着扔在太阳底下 |
[47:26] | with food and water. | 放了些食物和水 |
[47:28] | – Who does that? – Is he okay? | -有谁能干这种事呢 -它还好吗 |
[47:30] | Yeah, ’cause he’s a trouper | 当然 因为那男人是个混账 |
[47:32] | and he’s the best dog. | 而它是最好的狗狗 |
[47:32] | Hey, did you get those photos? | 你拿到那些照片了吗 |
[47:34] | Yeah, and everything on the investigation | 是的 还有所有你说不管了的 |
[47:36] | you said you’re leaving alone. | 案件的调查资料 |
[47:37] | Sort of in a hurry here, Shell. | 我这里有点忙 雪儿 |
[47:39] | Okay, I found it. | 好的 我找到它了 |
[47:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:47] | Let’s do this, Arthur boy. | 来干吧 亚瑟小子 |
[47:48] | Jimmy’s there? | 吉米在那里吗 |
[47:50] | – He just showed up. – You lied to me, Arthur. | -他刚才突然出现 -你对我撒谎 亚瑟 |
[47:52] | You know, this is how it starts. | 你要知道 这种事是怎么开始的 |
[47:53] | He gets in your head, | 他先进入你的脑海 |
[47:55] | he works you up | 他再激励你 |
[47:55] | – I’ll call you later, Shell. – Arthur? | -我晚点再打给你 雪儿 -亚瑟 |
[48:08] | Let’s go for a drive. Come on, baby, let’s go for a drive. | 上车吧 来吧宝贝 我们坐车去兜风 |
[48:13] | You look like shit, Arthur. | 你看起来真狼狈 亚瑟 |
[48:14] | Yeah, but I smell great. | 是的 但我闻起来不错 |
[48:18] | Check out this picture Shelley just texted me. | 查看一下雪莉刚给我发的照片 |
[48:20] | Look, this– | 你看 这个 |
[48:22] | That’s the first day I got here. | 那是我第一天到这里 |
[48:23] | The sheriff and her. | 警长和她 |
[48:27] | Huh? I knew I recognized her! | 我知道我认出了她 |
[48:30] | She was there, | 她在那里 |
[48:32] | the John Doe scene at the church. | 教堂无名氏案的现场 |
[48:34] | You think she’s behind the crash with your family? | 你觉得她是你家人事件的幕后主使吗 |
[48:36] | Yeah, I do! I mean she’s there. | 是的 她当时就在那里 |
[48:41] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[48:44] | They bring them, take them there. | 那些人把他们带去那里 |
[48:54] | There’s an entire underground bunker, | 那里是一整个地下碉堡 |
[48:55] | there’s cells monitoring this whole place. | 那里有小屋在监控整个地方 |
[48:57] | Wander is like a– it’s a testing ground. | 万得就像是 是个测试基地 |
[49:00] | No shit. | 不是吧 干 |
[49:14] | And they insert these implants. | 他们植入这些芯片 |
[49:15] | They’re keeping them here, | 他们把这些人关在这里 |
[49:16] | they’re tracking them. | 记录这些人 |
[49:17] | Just like we’ve talked about all this time. | 就像我们一直在说的那样 |
[49:34] | My God. | 我的天 |
[49:37] | New version or the old? | 新版本还是旧版本 |
[49:54] | Zoe tried to run. | 佐伊试着逃跑 |
[49:57] | Jimmy, listen to me. | 吉米 听我说 |
[49:59] | I’ve scoured every police database I can find, | 我搜遍了所有能找到的警察数据库 |
[50:02] | Zoe never shows up. | 没找到佐伊 |
[50:03] | But look at this. | 但是你看这个 |
[50:05] | Jimmy, check out this missing person’s report. | 吉米 看看这个失踪者的报告 |
[50:08] | – Martina Lopez? – No, Zoe. | -玛蒂娜·洛佩斯 -不 是佐伊 |
[50:12] | Elena’s been lying to us the whole time, Jimmy. | 埃琳娜一直都在对我们撒谎 吉米 |
[50:16] | Her real name isn’t Elena. | 她的真名不是埃琳娜 |
[50:18] | It’s Sofia Lopez, and Zoe is Martina Lopez. | 是索菲亚·洛佩 而佐伊是玛蒂娜·洛佩斯 |
[50:21] | Both reported missing. | 两人都宣告失踪 |
[50:23] | The people controlling all this, | 掌控这一切的人 |
[50:24] | they’re clearly– | 他们显然是 |
[50:25] | They’re bringing people here. | 他们把人们带到这里来 |
[50:27] | They’re changing their names, | 他们修改了这些人的名字 |
[50:28] | they’’re erasing their past. | 擦掉了他们的过去 |
[50:29] | I mean, the people here in Wander, they’re all trapped. | 万得里的人都是被困在里面 |
[50:39] | Jimmy, she knows you. Gives us away. | 吉米 她知道你 我们走吧 |
[50:42] | – I’ll be round back. – Roger that. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[51:48] | – Why’d they send you to me? – It’s all your fault! | -他们为什么派你来找我 -都是你的错 |
[51:54] | They killed her! | 他么把她杀了 |
[52:01] | Zoe’s dead because of you. | 佐伊的死都是因为你 |
[52:06] | Jimmy’s in on it. | 吉米也参与其中 |
[52:35] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[52:37] | Jesus Christ, Arthur. | 我的老天 亚瑟 |
[52:40] | Goddamn. Did you shoot her, Arthur? | 该死的 你对她开枪了 亚瑟 |
[52:42] | Jimmy, I can’t remember telling you | 吉米 我不记得有在 |
[52:44] | where I was in my voice mail. | 语音信箱中告诉你我在哪 |
[52:50] | “Jimmy’s in on it.” | “吉米也参与其中” |
[52:52] | – That’s the last thing she said.- Let’s just take a deep breath. | -那是她说的最后一句话 -我们先深呼吸 |
[52:55] | No, Jimmy, see, I’m getting confused | 不 吉米 瞧 我开始糊涂了 |
[52:57] | and I can’t decipher if it’s you or if it’s me! | 我分不清是你还是我 |
[53:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:03] | I’ll make a confession, Arthur. | 我会坦白的 亚瑟 |
[53:08] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒谎了 |
[53:10] | Elena first made contact with me | 埃琳娜最早是通过我为 |
[53:12] | through the PI website | 你建立的PI网站 |
[53:13] | that I built for you. | 和我联系上的 |
[53:14] | And I told her to call the show. | 然后我和她说打电话给节目 |
[53:20] | I, uh, needed the money. | 我 那时候需要钱 |
[53:24] | And I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉 可以了吗 |
[53:26] | But I always had a gut feeling that there was– | 但我一直有一种直觉 |
[53:31] | there was something more to all of this– | 这里面还有别的东西 |
[53:33] | Wander, Elena, Zoe– | 万得 埃琳娜 佐伊 |
[53:35] | – Jimmy. – Some link between here | -吉米 – 这和你家人的遭遇 |
[53:38] | and what happened to your family. | 会有一些联系 |
[53:41] | – Don’t talk about my family. – And I was right. | -不要说到我的家人 -我是对的 |
[53:45] | We were right. | 我们都是对的 |
[53:47] | Jimmy, I’m barely hanging on here. | 吉米 我撑不下去了 |
[53:51] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[53:53] | We’re pinning down the truth. | 我们正在查明真相 |
[53:59] | Stay with it. | 坚持住 |
[54:02] | You know me. | 你懂我的 |
[54:04] | Do I, Jimmy? | 是吗 吉米 |
[54:41] | I’ll take it from here. | 我会把这带走的 |
[54:51] | Five miles inland… | 在火焰谷边缘的 |
[54:54] | on the edge of the Valley of Fire. | 五英里内陆 |
[54:59] | Marked by a cross. | 被标记了叉 |
[55:14] | I never wanted blood on my hands. | 我从没希望过双手染上鲜血 |
[55:20] | It’s a war, Jimmy… | 这是一场战争 吉米 |
[55:24] | between the dark and the light. | 光明与黑暗之间的战争 |
[55:31] | Light. | 光明 |
[55:34] | You’re light, Jimmy. | 你属于光明 吉米 |
[55:36] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[55:46] | Every name on this ledger comes back as a missing person. | 这账本上的每个名字原先都是是失踪者的 |
[55:50] | Every one of these people are trapped in Wander. | 这些人个个都被困在万得中 |
[55:53] | – Martina, Sofia. – Zoe and Elena. | -玛蒂娜·洛佩兹 -佐伊和埃琳娜 |
[55:56] | Reported missing, Amarillo, Texas. | 上报的失踪 阿马里洛市 德克萨斯州 |
[55:58] | We got these two. | 这两个我们知道 |
[56:00] | All right, I saw them at the truck stop | 对了 我在卡车站看到他们两个了 |
[56:02] | and then trapped at the Fox Hole. | 然后他们被困在散兵坑了 |
[56:04] | Men, women, different ages, various races. | 男人 女人 不同年龄 不同种族 |
[56:07] | Yeah, but they all have one thing in common. | 没错 但是他们都有一个共同点 |
[56:09] | Hey yeah, they’re all immigrants. | 是的 他们都是移民 |
[56:11] | That’s Ukraine, Syria, Trinidad, Korea. | 有乌克兰 叙利亚 特立尼达 朝鲜韩国 |
[56:14] | I mean the list goes on and on. | 这样的例子不胜枚举 |
[56:15] | And what the hell does it have to do with you. | 这他妈的和你有什么关系 |
[56:18] | I got too close to my John Doe case. | 我离我的无名氏案已经非常近了 |
[56:21] | But why lure you here? | 但为什么要引诱你来这里 |
[56:26] | Well, we’re gonna find out. | 好吧 我们会找出真相的 |
[56:27] | Jimmy, tomorrow I’m going back to the Fox Hole. | 吉米 明天我准备回散兵坑 |
[56:35] | This needs to be exposed. | 这需要被曝光 |
[57:18] | Hey, Shell. | 雪儿 |
[57:20] | Look, I haven’t been totally honest | 听着 对于我已经在万得 |
[57:23] | about what I’ve been working on here in Wander. | 做的 我没有完全说实话 |
[57:30] | I got hired to investigate a murder. | 我受雇调查一起谋杀案 |
[57:35] | But here’s the thing, Shell. | 但是问题来了 雪儿 |
[57:39] | It’s linked to something bigger. | 它和更大的事联系在一起 |
[57:42] | And I’m directly involved. | 我已然深陷其中 |
[57:55] | All I need is a name, Shell. | 我只需要一个名字 雪儿 |
[57:58] | This time, I’m gonna prove it all. | 这次 我要证明这一切 |
[58:02] | Look– hey, whoa. | 听着 |
[58:03] | I checked it out, Wander. | 我查过了 万得 |
[58:05] | It’s a sleepy old town. | 这是一个沉睡的老城 |
[58:07] | – He’s– he’s fine. – I’m gonna go. | -他 他很好 -我要走了 |
[58:09] | Shell, this is not your battle to fight with him. | 雪儿 这不是你和他的战争 |
[58:11] | He’s done this before. | 他之前就这么干了 |
[58:11] | He stretches stories, | 他夸大故事 |
[58:12] | changes the truth, | 改变真相 |
[58:13] | becomes completely delusional. | 变成完全的妄想 |
[58:14] | Right, and who does he always drag into it? | 对 谁总是被他牵扯进来 |
[58:17] | He’s going to end up hurting himself or someone else. | 他最终会伤害自己或别人 |
[58:19] | Like you. And I don’t want that to happen. | 比如你 我不希望这事发生 |
[58:21] | So let’s give it the night. | 所以今晚就这样吧 |
[58:23] | And if he still doesn’t answer his phone, | 如果他还不接电话 |
[58:25] | we will go down there | 我们就去那里 |
[58:26] | and we’ll go down together | 我们一起去那里 |
[58:27] | and we’’ll sort it all out. | 我们会解决的 |
[58:31] | All right, this is the Fox Hole. | 这里是散兵坑 |
[58:33] | No one’s here this time of day. | 每天这个时候没人在这里 |
[58:36] | I’m gonna download everything from the computers. | 我会从电脑上下载所有的东西 |
[58:38] | You get the footage of everything from inside the lab. | 你可以看到实验室里所有传回的录像 |
[58:41] | If I go down… you keep running. | 如果我被抓 你就继续跑 |
[58:45] | And, Jimmy, if that happens, | 还有 吉米 如果真那样了 |
[58:48] | you gotta promise me one thing. | 你要答应我一件事 |
[58:50] | – Yeah? – You take care of Tanya. | -什么 -你要照顾好坦雅 |
[58:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[59:17] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[59:51] | – Arthur? – Shelley. | -亚瑟 -雪莉 |
[59:53] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[59:55] | I know you’re in Wander. | 我知道你在万得 |
[59:58] | Shelley, I need you here tomorrow. | 雪莉 我需要你明天来这里 |
[59:59] | – Arthur, you have to stop, | 亚瑟 你需要停下来 |
[1:00:00] | Cause you’re not well and Jimmy just perpetuates it– | 你状况不好 而吉米让这情况更严重了 |
[1:00:03] | Jimmy’’s dead. | 吉米死了 |
[1:00:04] | – What?- They killed him. | -什么 -他们杀了他 |
[1:00:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:00:07] | Shelley, I need you here tomorrow morning, 10:00 a.M. | 雪莉 我需要你明天早上10点到这里 |
[1:00:10] | I’ll text you the details as soon as I know them. | 一旦我知道具体信息就给你发短信 |
[1:00:12] | – Arthur, Arthur, wait, please. | -亚瑟 亚瑟等等 求你了 |
[1:00:14] | It’ll all make sense tomorrow. | 明天会水落石出 |
[1:00:30] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[1:01:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:43] | On your knees, hands up, Arthur! | 跪下 把手举起来 亚瑟 |
[1:01:46] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[1:01:48] | Arthur, hands up! | 亚瑟 把手举起来 |
[1:01:50] | Down, down! | 跪下 跪下 |
[1:01:53] | Hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[1:02:23] | Let’s go over this again. | 让我们再来回顾一遍 |
[1:02:26] | We’ve ID’d everyone in that photo. | 我们认出了照片里的每一个人 |
[1:02:29] | All Wander locals. | 都是万得的居民 |
[1:02:32] | Victor Canton, local doctor. | 维克托 坎顿 当地医生 |
[1:02:38] | – A resident of Wander for 25 years. He’s a scientist– – No. | -在万得住了25年 是一位科学家 -不 |
[1:02:41] | He created the chip technology. | 他发明了芯片技术 |
[1:02:43] | He’s selling it to people, putting it into people. | 他把这卖给别人 把这装进人体内 |
[1:02:45] | They were all involved. | 他们都参与了 |
[1:02:47] | With the implants, | 包括植入芯片 |
[1:02:47] | my accident, everything. | 我的事故 所有事情 |
[1:02:56] | The entrance to the Fox Hole was right there. | 散兵坑的入口就在那 |
[1:02:59] | Right there. You open this garage, there’s a red car there. | 就在这里 你打开车库 那有辆红色车子 |
[1:03:02] | You push a lever, the car goes up. | 你推下操纵杆 车子就会升上去 |
[1:03:06] | There is nothing there, Arthur. | 那里什么也没有 亚瑟 |
[1:03:11] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:03:19] | I took Jimmy there to gather evidence. | 我带吉米去那里搜集证据 |
[1:03:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:06] | Welcome to the Fox Hole. | 欢迎来到散兵坑 |
[1:04:08] | I would like to commend you on signing up | 我想推荐你报名 |
[1:04:10] | for this noble venture. | 这次伟大的冒险 |
[1:04:12] | You are helping our country grow | 你们正在帮助我们国家发展 |
[1:04:14] | in ways that will benefit our social structure | 这将有利于我们的社会结构 |
[1:04:17] | and national security for years to come. | 和未来几年的国家安全 |
[1:04:21] | So what type of medical testing did you volunteer for? | 那么 你自愿报名了哪类医学检测 |
[1:04:25] | A C68 biochip, the world’s leading device | C68生物芯片 人类近代技术的 |
[1:04:28] | in human near-field technology. | 世界领先装置 |
[1:04:30] | They’re here! | 他们在这里 |
[1:04:32] | Stay here. Keep downloading that. | 待在这里 继续下载 |
[1:04:34] | Turn around, Jimmy. | 回来 吉米 |
[1:04:36] | Gotta be a way out of here. Stairs in back… | 一定有办法离开这里 楼梯在后面 |
[1:04:42] | Come on, Jimmy! | 跟上来 吉米 |
[1:05:04] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[1:05:09] | I’m sorry, Arthur. | 我很抱歉 亚瑟 |
[1:05:18] | So close, Arthur. | 非常接近了 亚瑟 |
[1:05:23] | Come on, move! Move! Up the stairs! | 走 动 动起来 上楼 |
[1:05:29] | Come on! Go, go, go! Come on. | 跟上来 走走走 上来 |
[1:05:48] | Bag, phone, keys. | 包 手机 钥匙 |
[1:05:50] | If you want the truth about | 如果你想要知道关于 |
[1:05:51] | what happened to your wife and daughter, you’ll work with me. | 你妻子和你女儿的真相 你要和我合作 |
[1:05:53] | Come on, let’’s go. We gotta go. | 来 走吧 我们得走了 |
[1:05:58] | Move! | 走 |
[1:06:02] | And there was a woman too, Elsa. | 那里还有一个女人 埃尔莎 |
[1:06:03] | CIA, I think. She took me to the garage. | 我想是CIA的人 她领我去了车库 |
[1:06:06] | She’s the one in the photos you texted me, Shell. | 她就是你发给我的照片里的那个 雪儿 |
[1:06:10] | Her? | 她 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:14] | Her name’s Kimberly Clark. | 她的名字是金柏莉·克拉克 |
[1:06:17] | She was actually a witness at the crime scene. | 她实际上是犯罪现场的目击者 |
[1:06:20] | No, she wasn’t. | 不 她不是 |
[1:06:23] | She took me to a safe house. | 她把我带到一个安全的地方 |
[1:06:26] | Sheriff Santiago was there. | 圣地亚哥警长也在那 |
[1:06:31] | And they told me who was behind everything. | 然后他们告诉我了谁是幕后黑手 |
[1:06:42] | They prey on runaways. | 他们在追捕逃亡的 |
[1:06:44] | Lower class, broken homes. | 下层阶级的 失去家庭的 |
[1:06:46] | Immigrants. There, I said it for you. | 以及移民 我替你说了 |
[1:06:49] | They lure them here with the promise of money, housing, | 他们用钱和房子引诱他们来这 |
[1:06:52] | in exchange for medical testing. | 代价是接受人体测试 |
[1:06:54] | Insert the implant and they’re trapped. | 监禁起来 植入芯片 |
[1:06:59] | I’m not who you think I am, Arthur. | 我不是你所想的那样 亚瑟 |
[1:07:02] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们一直是同个阵线的 |
[1:07:04] | You can call me “Elsa.” | 你可以叫我”埃尔莎” |
[1:07:06] | Come on, I got something to show you. | 来 给你看些东西 |
[1:07:13] | His real name was Filipe Jimenez. | 他的真名是菲利佩·希门尼斯 |
[1:07:16] | Your John Doe from the church. | 就是教堂那个无名氏 |
[1:07:22] | He’s a Colombian refugee | 他是哥伦比亚难民 |
[1:07:23] | who escaped when his implant | 芯片失效时 |
[1:07:25] | malfunctioned. | 他逃了出来 |
[1:07:26] | Canton couldn’t have you looking into things, | 坎顿要阻止你调查这事儿 |
[1:07:28] | – so he had the body stolen from the morgue. – Who’s Canton? | -所以他从停尸间偷走了尸体 -谁是坎顿 |
[1:07:31] | Victor Canton. Early adopter of chip technology. | 维克托 坎顿 这项芯片技术的开发者 |
[1:07:35] | He single-handedly advanced the field. | 他独立开发了这个领域 |
[1:07:37] | He developed tech that could track movement, | 他开发的芯片可以追踪动作 |
[1:07:39] | location, vitals. | 位置 器官情况 |
[1:07:41] | It was revolutionary. | 这是革命性的 |
[1:07:43] | And attractive to foreign investors. | 还吸引了很多外国投资者 |
[1:07:45] | Now, what’s the Oryon Project? | 那现在来说说什么是Oryon项目 |
[1:07:48] | Canton changed. He got greedy. | 后来坎顿变了 贪婪了 |
[1:07:51] | Funding sources became anonymous. | 他接受了来路不明的投资 |
[1:07:53] | Bigger parties with deeper pockets. | 背后的金主深不可测 |
[1:07:55] | The fact that Wander uses immigrants | 事实上万德用移民做测试 |
[1:07:57] | for its testing is not an accident. | 不是巧合 |
[1:07:59] | He took a black ops government security contract | 他私下接受了一项政府安全合同 |
[1:08:02] | and shifted his focus to border control. | 重心转向了边境控制 |
[1:08:04] | Border control. He’ll control everybody. So there’s that. | 边境控制 他会控制每个人的 就是那样 |
[1:08:08] | The chip links directly to the subject’s central nervous system. | 芯片和受体的中枢神经系统直接连接 |
[1:08:11] | When it reaches a set radius | 芯片距离超出规定范围时 |
[1:08:14] | it could be frozen or shut down. | 可以直接锁定或者切断中枢神经 |
[1:08:17] | And you guys can murder whoever you want. | 那你们就可以谋杀任何人 |
[1:08:19] | Not exactly how Canton sees it, but yes. | 坎顿不这么看 但是的 |
[1:08:23] | He told us his intentions were to progress | 他跟我们说他的目标是为了全人类 |
[1:08:24] | the greater good of humanity, | 创造更大的利益 |
[1:08:26] | not to create weapons for the highest bidder. | 而不是为金主开发武器 |
[1:08:29] | And you just go along for the ride, huh? | 你们就信了是不是 |
[1:08:33] | Not anymore. | 不会再信了 |
[1:08:35] | Wander has helped shape Canton’s business model. | 坎顿在万得开创了商业模式 |
[1:08:38] | Him and his investors | 他和他的投资者们 |
[1:08:39] | are on the verge of going wide with the tech. | 正在滥用技术 |
[1:08:40] | – Why am I here? – Canton was the one that made the call | -为什么带我来这 -你那个车祸案 |
[1:08:44] | on the hit and run of your car. | 就是坎顿下令干的 |
[1:08:49] | He killed my daughter? | 是他杀了我女儿吗 |
[1:08:53] | I wanted you to know that. | 我希望你知道真相 |
[1:09:00] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:09] | You’ve been watching me? | 你一直在监视我吗 |
[1:09:12] | Because I’ve been waiting for the day I could tell you all this. | 因为我一直盼着有天可以跟你坦白一切 |
[1:09:14] | You deserved to know the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[1:09:17] | The truth. | 真相 |
[1:09:19] | Arthur, you are here because I wanna offer you an opportunity. | 亚瑟 带你来这是因为我想给你个机会 |
[1:09:22] | – What opportunity? – I know the pain Canton’s actions | -什么机会 -我知道坎顿给你和坦雅 |
[1:09:26] | have caused you with Tanya. | 造成很大痛苦 |
[1:09:27] | I know how you struggle with what happened to Cleo. | 克利奥的遭遇也让你很挣扎 |
[1:09:30] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不懂 |
[1:09:34] | I’ve lost people too. It’s not right. | 我也失去过 我知道这是不对的 |
[1:09:38] | Canton is hardly ever here in Wander, | 坎顿几乎不来万得 |
[1:09:40] | but there’s a meeting set tomorrow morning. | 但明早安排了一个会议 |
[1:09:43] | It’s his last meeting before he sells the Oryon Project. | 这是他出售Oryon项目前最后一个会议 |
[1:09:47] | Arthur, you can’t tell me you don’t wanna go face to face | 亚瑟 我知道你一直想 |
[1:09:49] | with the man that destroyed your family, | 跟这个毁了你家庭的人面对面 |
[1:09:52] | to get revenge for your daughter. | 给你女儿报仇 |
[1:09:55] | Justice. | 为了公正 |
[1:10:00] | That’s the opportunity I’m offering you. | 这就是我给你的机会 |
[1:10:26] | The plan was– | 计划 |
[1:10:28] | it was set. | 在我给你电话时 |
[1:10:32] | That’s when I called you, Shell. | 就定了 雪儿 |
[1:10:42] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:10:43] | Shelley, Jimmy’s dead. | 雪莉 吉米死了 |
[1:10:49] | But, uh, the things, they changed. | 但是 事情有了变化 |
[1:11:05] | First time meeting him. | 第一次见真人吧 |
[1:11:12] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[1:11:28] | Follow my lead. | 跟我来 |
[1:12:01] | Santiago, what are we doing here? | 圣地亚哥 我们来这干吗 |
[1:12:03] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:12:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:12:10] | Always knew I couldn’t trust you. | 我就知道不能信你 |
[1:12:16] | Elsa, Santiago told me you were shot dead yesterday. | 埃尔莎 昨天圣地亚哥跟我说你被射死了 |
[1:12:21] | Had to get you here somehow. | 我们得想办法把你弄到这来 |
[1:12:23] | Lost your focus a long time ago, Victor, and I’m tired. | 你迷失目标很久了 维克托 而且我累了 |
[1:12:35] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[1:12:44] | You want your apology? Now’s your chance. | 你不是想要报仇吗 机会来了 |
[1:12:48] | Victor Canton, meet Arthur Bretnik. | 维克托 坎顿 这是亚瑟·布莱特尼克 |
[1:12:56] | Do it, Arthur. He murdered your daughter. | 来吧亚瑟 他谋杀了你女儿 |
[1:13:00] | You think killing me is gonna stop any of this? | 你觉得杀了我就能阻止这一切吗 |
[1:13:05] | Shooting me is exactly what they want. | 他们就是想让你是杀了我 |
[1:13:08] | You shoot, they win. | 你照做 他们目的就达成了 |
[1:13:13] | Just why don’t you say it? | 为什么不直说 |
[1:13:15] | – You have no idea the complexities– – Say it! | -你不清楚这其中的复杂性 -说 |
[1:13:18] | – This is bigger than all of us. – Say it! | -这比我们任何人都重要 -说 |
[1:13:20] | You were supposed to be alone. I wasn’t driving the truck. | 你本该是一个人的 我没有开卡车 |
[1:13:24] | Say it! Say it! | 说啊 你说啊 |
[1:14:36] | Look at that. Look at that determination. | 瞧瞧 她可真是果断 |
[1:14:39] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 来来来来来 |
[1:14:45] | Arthur, it’s okay. | 亚瑟 没事了 |
[1:14:50] | Drop the gun. I’ll handle this. | 把枪放下 这里我来搞定 |
[1:14:53] | Get to the office and wipe down the computer. | 去办公室 清空电脑 |
[1:15:15] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[1:15:59] | Give us a minute. | 让我跟他单独聊聊 |
[1:16:06] | You know, these are psychotics. | 你知道 |
[1:16:08] | And they’re known to create acute anxiety | 在人类精神病史上 |
[1:16:11] | and paranoid delusions | 有些精神病患者 |
[1:16:12] | in people with a history | 会有急性焦虑症 |
[1:16:13] | of mental illness. | 和偏执妄想症 |
[1:16:14] | How long you been mixing these? | 你患病多久了 |
[1:16:17] | They played you. | 他们玩弄了你 |
[1:16:20] | You don’t know how powerful | 你不知道这些人 |
[1:16:21] | these people are. | 权力有多大 |
[1:16:21] | They’re connected everywhere. | 他们掌控着一切 |
[1:16:23] | For all I know, this is all part of it. | 就我所知 这儿也是其中一部分 |
[1:16:25] | Listen, I’m here as your lawyer, | 听着 在这我不仅是你朋友 |
[1:16:27] | not just your friend. | 更是你的律师 |
[1:16:28] | And I wonder if there’s anything we’re missing. | 我想知道我们是不是漏了什么 |
[1:16:31] | You want proof? | 你想要证据吗 |
[1:16:34] | I have one of the chips in me! | 我身体里就有一个芯片 |
[1:16:37] | After the accident, they put a chip in me. | 那次车祸后 他们在我身上植入的 |
[1:16:40] | Are you one of them? | 你也是他们一伙的吗 |
[1:16:43] | I think you’re sick again, Arthur. | 亚瑟 我觉得你又发病了 |
[1:16:46] | You need to check the addresses again. | 你得再去查查那地址 |
[1:16:49] | -Just check ’em. – We checked– They checked every address. | -快查下 -我们查过了 每一处都查过了 |
[1:16:52] | – They went to Elena’s house. – Check ’em again. | -他们去查了埃琳娜家 -再查一遍 |
[1:16:54] | -It was boarded up. – Check ’em again. | -那里都被木板封起来了 -再查一遍 |
[1:16:57] | And the property was reclaimed after the owner died. | 屋主过世后 |
[1:16:59] | The bank claimed it. | 房子就被银行收回了 |
[1:17:00] | And the morgue where you said you found the bodies, | 还有那个你发现尸体的停尸间 |
[1:17:03] | it hasn’t been in use for years. | 已经停用很多年了 |
[1:17:14] | We found your car. | 我们发现了你的车 |
[1:17:17] | What do you mean, you found my car? | 你说什么 我的车 |
[1:17:25] | You– you found it? You found my car? | 你 你找到了 你找我的车了 |
[1:17:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:30] | What’s the problem? ‘Cause it has all the files from the case. | 怎么了 里面有所有关于这个事件的资料 |
[1:17:33] | It has the addresses I can’t remember. | 有些地址我记不住 但资料里都有 |
[1:17:35] | But the problem is what we found in your car. | 问题就在于我们在你车里发现的东西 |
[1:17:38] | What did you find? | 你们发现了什么 |
[1:17:42] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:17:58] | He was decapitated. | 他被斩首了 |
[1:18:13] | Did I… | 我有 |
[1:19:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:19:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:19:47] | You and that stuff. | 你在看什么 |
[1:19:49] | Anything interesting? | 这么有趣 |
[1:19:56] | We’re all just puppets to the man. | 我们都是那个人的傀儡 |
[1:19:59] | Arthur Bretnik, my resident conspiracist. | 亚瑟·布莱特尼克 我的阴谋论患者 |
[1:20:09] | I like airplanes. | 我喜欢飞机 |
[1:20:48] | How you doing, Arthur boy? | 还好吗 我可怜的亚瑟 |
[1:20:50] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:20:55] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[1:20:59] | I made you a promise. | 我承诺过你 |
[1:21:02] | Tanya will never want for anything. | 坦雅什么都不要 |
[1:21:07] | Of that, you can be sure. | 你可以相信我 |
[1:21:17] | Whose body was in the trunk? | 后备箱里那个尸体是谁 |
[1:21:21] | Does it really matter, Arthur? | 这还重要吗 亚瑟 |
[1:21:26] | Did Canton actually order the hit on my family? | 我家人那起车祸真的是坎顿下令的吗 |
[1:21:31] | I need to know. | 我要知道真相 |
[1:21:33] | You deserved your revenge. | 你复仇了 |
[1:21:34] | – Yes or no? – Arthur. | -是还是不是 -亚瑟 |
[1:21:36] | – Tell me! – Yes, Arthur. | -说 -是的 亚瑟 |
[1:21:39] | He did. | 他干的 |
[1:21:40] | We owed you that much. | 我们欠你很多 |
[1:21:44] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[1:21:46] | Every good conspiracy needs a patsy. | 好计谋总得有个替罪羊 |
[1:21:52] | When Filipe and Zoe escaped, | 菲利佩和佐伊逃走后 |
[1:21:56] | Wander and Canton became a liability. | 万得和坎顿成了累赘 |
[1:22:01] | We needed to clean things up. | 我们得收拾这个烂摊子 |
[1:22:04] | We knew if we left you enough clues… | 我们知道 如果给你足够线索 |
[1:22:10] | nudged you in the right direction… | 给你引导正确的方向 |
[1:22:17] | someone in your mental state | 处于你这精神状态的人 |
[1:22:20] | might be able to shoulder the burden | 帮我们卸下重担 |
[1:22:22] | of tying up loose ends. | 解决问题 |
[1:22:25] | If anyone ever tries to expose what’s happening in Wander, | 如果谁胆敢揭露万得的一切 |
[1:22:28] | we’ll be able to deflect, pin it back to you. | 我们可以把矛头都指向你 推到你身上 |
[1:22:33] | A man unhinged. | 推到一个精神病人身上 |
[1:22:38] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[1:22:40] | And you said it yourself, Arthur. | 亚瑟 你自己都说了 |
[1:22:42] | It’s all about keeping a tight grip. | 权力作祟 |
[1:22:45] | Immigration, incarceration, border control… | 移民 监禁 边境控制 |
[1:22:53] | these are all big concerns for us. | 这些都是我们关注的大问题 |
[1:22:56] | Pawn, patsy or dead. | 棋子 替罪羊 或是死人 |
[1:23:01] | Two outta three ain’t bad, huh, Jimmy? | 三选二 吉米 这交易不错是吗 |
[1:23:04] | Hmm, you’re a good man, Arthur. | 亚瑟 你是个好人 |
[1:23:09] | A silent warrior. | 一个沉默的斗士 |
[1:23:30] | All right now, Thought Junctioneers. | 好 这里是思想联结者们 |
[1:23:33] | I wanna talk about trust, okay? | 今天我想聊聊真相这个话题 |
[1:23:36] | Who do you trust? | 你信任谁 |
[1:23:37] | Can you trust, I don’t know, | 你值得信赖吗 我不知道 |
[1:23:40] | say, the person sitting next to you, huh? | 说 坐你边上那个可信吗 |
[1:23:43] | And what do you really know about them? Look at their face. | 看看他们的脸 你真的了解他们吗 |
[1:23:47] | They look like they have a modicum of morality or ethics. | 他们看起来是有点正人君子的样子 |
[1:23:51] | But do they really? | 但真是这样吗 |
[1:23:53] | I am powerful. | 我很强大 |
[1:23:57] | I am protected. | 我被保护 |
[1:23:59] | Now why don’t you try an experiment for me? | 要不要来做个小实验 |
[1:24:01] | Next time you hear about a homicide or an unfortunate accident, | 下次你听说一起杀人案或者不幸的事故 |
[1:24:04] | I want you to look at the person associated with that act | 我要你看看那个死者 |
[1:24:07] | and ask yourself, | 再问问自己 |
[1:24:09] | “If he was walking down the street, | “如果他就这么走在街上 |
[1:24:12] | would you believe that he is capable of such an act?” | 你相信 他会做这样的事吗” |
[1:24:33] | Look at the person sitting next to you. | 看看坐你边上的人 |
[1:24:35] | Look at them. I mean really look at them. | 看着他们 我是说认真看看他们 |
[1:24:39] | Look in their eyes, look inside their soul. | 看着他们的眼睛 审视他们的灵魂 |
[1:24:43] | Ask yourself questions, | 问问你自己 |
[1:24:45] | “Is he capable of that?” | “他可以做到吗” |
[1:24:46] | “Am I capable of that?” | “我可以做到吗” |
[1:24:48] | You ready for our walk? | 出来散步吧 |
[1:24:52] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[1:24:53] | Search your souls, people. | 人类啊 找找自己的灵魂 |
[1:24:55] | You don’t know what you’re gonna find. | 你不知道你会发现什么 |
[1:24:59] | Arthur, open up! | 亚瑟 开门 |
[1:25:00] | This is Atlas Major with Thought Junction. | 我是《思想联结》的阿特拉斯·梅杰 |
[1:25:02] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:25:03] | I’ll catch you all next week. | 我们下周再会 |
[1:26:10] | Hey, Shell. | 雪儿 |
[1:26:13] | Look, I haven’t been totally honest | 听着 关于我在万得做的事情 |
[1:26:16] | about what I’ve been working on here in Wander. | 我有所隐瞒 |
[1:26:21] | I got hired to investigate a murder. | 我受雇调查一起谋杀案 |
[1:26:27] | All I ever wanted was the truth. | 我只想寻求真相 |
[1:26:31] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[1:26:33] | but for the first time in a long time, I have hope. | 但这么久以来 我第一次看到了希望 |
[1:26:39] | Let’s see what plays out. | 我们一起看看会发生什么 |