时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Does anybody have any questions? | 有人有问题吗 |
[00:09] | Parting has long been a feature on this board. | 离职一直是这个董事会的特点 |
[00:11] | -He’s a maniac. -Oh, for…A nutjob. | -他是疯子 -天 疯子 |
[00:14] | -This is humiliating. -Those are the numbers. | -真丢人 -数字就是这样 |
[00:32] | Come. | 来 |
[00:38] | We’re ready to vote. | 我们可以投票了 |
[00:39] | Is there a motion for Tom’s presentation? | 对于汤姆的发言有动议吗 |
[00:42] | -So moved. -Is there a second? | -动议 -有人附议吗 |
[00:44] | -Seconded. -Properly moved and seconded. | -附议 -有人动议 有人附议 |
[00:47] | All those in favor, please signify by saying “aye.” | 赞同的人请说”是” |
[00:50] | Aye. | 是 |
[00:52] | Any opposed? | 有人反对吗 |
[00:56] | The motion is passed. | 动议通过 |
[00:59] | Call his office and get him down here. | 给他办公室打电话 叫他过来 |
[01:03] | Adam Neumann’s office. I’m gonna pull him out of this meeting right now. | 亚当诺伊曼办公室 我这就把他从会议中叫出来 |
[01:06] | -He’s not picking up. -Get Esther over there. | -他不接电话 -派埃丝特过去 |
[01:09] | Yes, I understand it’s urgent. | 是 我明白这是急事 |
[01:11] | Yes, okay. Yes. Thank you. | 是 好 是的 谢谢 |
[01:15] | He is in the country, right? | 他在国内 对吗 |
[01:40] | His office says he’ll be here soon. | 他办公室的人说他很快就到 |
[01:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:43] | Go inside the apartment. | 到公寓里面去 |
[01:45] | Because this is what the third assistant does, Esther. | 因为这就是第三助理的工作 埃丝特 |
[01:47] | I did much weirder shit when I was third. | 我是第三助理时做过远比这更奇怪的事 |
[01:52] | So you see what the problem is. | 那么你明白问题所在了 |
[01:55] | Yeah. I see it. | 是 我明白 |
[01:58] | Good. The last three didn’t. | 好 之前三位都没明白 |
[02:00] | It’s the feng shui. It’s just…It’s off. | 是风水 不太好 |
[02:04] | Totally off. | 一点都不好 |
[02:05] | You know, you walk in, and you just feel…It’s, like… claustrophobic. | 你一走进来就会感到幽闭恐惧 |
[02:11] | -Absolutely. -So, I just wanna go up, blow it out. | -没错 -所以我想抬高天花板 全拆掉 |
[02:14] | Finally get some room to breathe. | 终于能有呼吸的空间了 |
[02:16] | First thing I thought when I walked in. Open it up. | 我走进来的第一个想法就是打开空间 |
[02:20] | That’s what it needs. It’s just… | 这里正是需要这个 它 |
[02:21] | Rise and grind. | 起床啦 干活啦 |
[02:22] | Rise and grind! | 起床啦 干活啦 |
[02:25] | Yes! | 是的 |
[02:27] | Feel free to look around. I imagine you need measurements. | 请随意看 我想你一定需要做测量尺寸 |
[02:29] | -Et cetera, whatever. -Okay. | -之类的工作 -好 |
[02:31] | Yes, my love. | 是 亲爱的 |
[02:32] | -I’ll meet you in the car. -Okay. You sure you’re ready? | -我们车里见 -好 你确定你准备好了 |
[02:34] | -Yes, yes, of course. Onward! -All right. | -是 当然 前进 -好 |
[02:36] | My love, you’re not wearing a shirt. | 亲爱的 你没穿上衣 |
[02:40] | Will somebody grab me a shirt? | 谁给我拿件上衣来 |
[02:45] | I have him. | 接到他了 |
[02:47] | -Good morning, Chris. -Mr. Neumann. | -早 克里斯 -诺伊曼先生 |
[02:49] | Do…Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:50] | -I’m Esther. Your third assistant. -Esther? | -埃丝特 你的第三助理 -埃丝特 |
[02:52] | Yes. I have Phil on the line. | 是 菲尔在电话上等着呢 |
[02:53] | No, no. Phil isn’t good for my hangover. | 不 我宿醉后可不能接菲尔的电话 |
[02:55] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说是急事 |
[02:57] | Phil is always urgent. | 菲尔总是有急事 |
[02:59] | -Mr. Neumann, please. Mr. Neumann. -Chris. | -诺伊曼先生 请接一下吧 -克里斯 |
[03:02] | -Can you take this? Can you…-No. | -嗨 你能带上这个吗 你能 -不行 |
[03:10] | Turn it up! Turn it up, Chris! Turn it up! | 大点声 克里斯 调大点声 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:54] | Okay. Good morning! | 好了 早上好 |
[03:55] | -Good afternoon, Adam. -Good morning! | -下午好 亚当 -早上好 |
[03:57] | -Nice to see you. -Dead. | -见到你很高兴 -没电了 |
[04:00] | Adam, the board called an emergency meeting. | 亚当 董事会召集了紧急会议 |
[04:06] | Great. You can do this next. | 好 你接下来做这个 |
[04:08] | Mind going to Bonberi Mart | 你能不能去一趟邦贝里超市 |
[04:09] | and picking me up a wakame Caesar before they run out? | 趁断货前给我买点裙带菜凯撒沙拉 |
[04:13] | -Why didn’t you call me? -Adam… | -你为什么不给我打电话 -亚当 |
[04:16] | …the article came out. | 那篇文章登报了 |
[04:19] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[04:26] | Pull it together, man! Pull it together! | 伙计 振作起来 |
[04:28] | Adam, your door is open. | 亚当 你的门开着呢 |
[04:29] | Rivka, the board is going to kill the IPO. | 丽贝卡 董事会要取消首次公开募股 |
[04:33] | We’ve personally taken $380 million out against our shares. | 我们已经通过抵押个人股票 贷款了三亿八千万美金 |
[04:37] | 380 million, Rivka. | 三亿八千万 丽贝卡 |
[04:39] | -Look at me. -380 million. | -看着我 -三亿八千万 |
[04:41] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:43] | Fear is a choice. | 恐惧是一种选择 |
[04:56] | Hi. You’re precleared. Okay. | 嗨 你们被预先批准进入 好 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:23] | You’re a supernova. | 你是个超新星 |
[05:42] | Perfect, perfect, perfect. | 太好了 |
[05:44] | We’re going to make a great deal today, little man. | 我们今天要谈成一笔大生意 小家伙 |
[05:48] | We’re making a great deal. | 我们要谈成一笔大生意 |
[05:49] | -Thank you. You’ve rehearsed everything? -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 你们全都排练过了吗 -不客气 |
[05:51] | -Is he ready? Does he know his lines? -We practiced. | -他准备好了 记住台词了 -练过了 |
[05:53] | -Yes. -Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[05:56] | Hello. Adam Neumann. Krawlers. | 嗨 亚当诺伊曼 爬爬公司的 |
[05:59] | We have something that’s going to change your life today. | 我们有样东西能在今天改变你们的生活 |
[06:02] | Onesies with kneepads for babies. | 有护膝的婴儿连体服 |
[06:05] | Baby. Come to me, baby. | 宝贝 过来 宝贝 |
[06:07] | -Come to me, baby. Baby, come. -This is… | -过来 宝贝 来 -这是 |
[06:10] | -Don’t understand. It was doing it before. -Sir. | -我不明白 他之前还会爬的 -先生 |
[06:13] | -Just give me a moment. -Sir. | -给我点时间 -先生 |
[06:19] | Will your business scale? | 你的公司会成长吗 |
[06:22] | The difference between a good idea and a great idea is scalability. | 好主意和伟大的主意 二者的区别就在于成长力 |
[06:28] | This has the opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry, | 这款鞋有可能颠覆时尚界 |
[06:31] | literally put your competitors on their heels. | 真的能让你领先对手一步 |
[06:34] | My sister, Adi, will now demonstrate. | 我的妹妹阿蒂现在来展示 |
[06:38] | A collapsible heel for the woman on the go, | 可折叠的鞋跟专为 需要四处奔走的女性设计 |
[06:41] | because you should never have to sacrifice style for comfort. Right? | 因为人们永远不应为舒适度 而牺牲时尚感 对吗 |
[06:51] | Crawl, baby. Crawl, baby. Crawl to me. | 爬呀 宝贝 爬过来 |
[06:55] | You see? He’s doing it. | 看到没 他爬了 |
[06:57] | Watch the knees. Watch the knees. | 注意看膝盖 |
[07:04] | We have a variety of colors, | 我们推出了多种颜色 |
[07:05] | from oxblood to mauve. | 从深红色到淡紫色 |
[07:08] | We have taupe, cherry. | 灰褐色 樱桃色 |
[07:10] | We have a brown, a dark brown… | 棕色 深棕色 |
[07:16] | Didn’t want to have to do this, but, Nicholas, we need the deal. | 我也不想非得这样做 可是尼古拉斯 我们很需要这笔生意 |
[07:21] | We have black to a chartreuse… | 我们有黑色 还有黄绿色 |
[07:26] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 该死 |
[07:31] | Nicholas, my little friend. Please, we had a deal. | 尼古拉斯 我的小朋友 拜托 我们说好的 |
[07:43] | -I…That’s…-The slowest elevator in all of Manhattan. | -我 这 -这是全曼哈顿最慢的电梯了 |
[07:48] | Maybe even the entire world. | 也许甚至是全世界最慢的 |
[07:50] | Right. | 是 |
[07:52] | Big Friday night, huh? | 周五晚上大吃一顿是吗 |
[07:54] | -Yeah, you know it. -Yeah. | -对 你懂的 -是 |
[07:56] | -Thai food? -Chinese. | -泰餐 -是中餐 |
[07:57] | -Chinese! -Yeah, yeah. | -中餐 -是 |
[07:59] | Hey. You want to have a drink? | 嘿 你想喝一杯吗 |
[08:03] | Well, you know, I just got my food, so… | 我刚买好吃的 所以 |
[08:05] | Yeah, well. Bring it. I don’t care. | 好啊 带上吧 我不在乎 |
[08:08] | Stink up my apartment. I love it. | 让气味弥漫在我公寓里吧 我喜欢 |
[08:10] | You want me to have a drink in your apartment? | 你想让我去你公寓里喝一杯 |
[08:12] | Is that so weird? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[08:14] | We’re neighbors here. | 我们是邻居 |
[08:16] | Well, in New York City, yeah, it’s a little weird. | 是啊 在纽约是有点奇怪 |
[08:22] | Well, I’m not from New York City. I’m from Israel. | 我不是纽约人 我来自以色列 |
[08:26] | And there it’s not weird at all. | 在那里这一点都不奇怪 |
[08:27] | In fact, you’re in and out of each other’s apartments all day long. | 事实上 我们会整天待在别人的公寓里 |
[08:31] | Your neighbors are your best friends. | 邻居是我们最好的朋友 |
[08:33] | Listen. My sister, she’s on her way home. | 听着 我妹妹正在回家的路上 |
[08:36] | It’s her and I. She’s a supermodel, by the way. | 只有我和她 顺便一提 她是个超模 |
[08:39] | But we’d love a little company if you want to come by, have a drink. | 但我们很喜欢有人来做客 如果你愿意 可以过来喝一杯 |
[08:42] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[08:46] | Well, maybe one just quick beer. | 那就简单喝个啤酒吧 |
[08:50] | …avoiding eye contact. | 避免眼神交流 |
[08:51] | So I proposed a competition with my sister. | 所以我提议和我妹妹比赛 |
[08:54] | Who could meet the most neighbors in a month? | 看谁能在一个月内认识更多邻居 |
[08:56] | Guess who’s winning. | 你猜谁要赢了 |
[08:57] | Where is your sister? | 你妹妹人呢 |
[08:59] | She’ll be here any moment. | 她随时都会回来 |
[09:04] | Shit. I thought I had a six-pack. | 不好 我以为还有六瓶啤酒的 |
[09:06] | Well, I have some Heineken in my fridge. I can run upstairs. | 我冰箱里有几瓶喜力啤酒 我可以去楼上拿 |
[09:09] | Perfect. Perfect. Great. | 完美 很好 |
[09:11] | Great, great, great, great, perfect. | 太好了 完美 |
[09:17] | Do you want soy sauce? | 你要酱油吗 |
[09:18] | -Yeah. Sure. -Grab some while you’re up there. | -要 当然 -那你上楼时顺便拿点 |
[09:24] | Up next, Adam Neumann. | 下一位 亚当诺伊曼 |
[09:29] | Picture this. | 想象一下 |
[09:31] | You just graduated. You have your fancy Baruch degree. | 你刚毕业 拿到了花哨的柏鲁克学位 |
[09:35] | You scored your first job. So, what are you making? | 你得到了第一份工作 那你赚多少钱呢 |
[09:38] | The starting salary for a college graduate in New York City is $41,000. | 纽约市大学毕业生的 起步工资是四万一千美元 |
[09:44] | After taxes, $29,000. | 税后就是二万九千美元 |
[09:47] | So, where are we going to live? | 那我们要住在哪里 |
[09:49] | The median annual rent for a one-bedroom in the city: | 市内一居室的年平均租金是 |
[09:55] | $38,000. | 三万八千美元 |
[09:57] | So forget the one-bedroom. | 所以忘了一居室吧 |
[09:59] | A studio: 32,000. | 单间公寓 三万二千美元 |
[10:02] | Forget Manhattan. | 忘了曼哈顿吧 |
[10:05] | You could take the PATH from Hoboken? | 你说可以从霍博肯搭公交来 |
[10:08] | Or maybe the ferry from Staten Island? | 或者从斯塔滕岛搭渡轮来 |
[10:12] | Now imagine living in the city, | 现在请想象一下住在市内 |
[10:15] | in a modern building with all the amenities | 一个设施齐全的现代化建筑里 |
[10:18] | for a fraction of the cost. | 而成本却只有几分之一 |
[10:21] | I’m talking about communal living. | 我说的是集体生活 |
[10:24] | Shared spaces, shared expenses, shared experiences, shared memories… | 共享空间 共享花销 共享体验 共享回忆 |
[10:31] | shared lives. | 共享生活 |
[10:34] | Welcome to Concept Living. | 欢迎来到概念生活 |
[10:38] | Please. Please. Please. | 请提问吧 |
[10:42] | Guys, you’re the VCs. Jump in. | 各位 你们是风险投资人 参与进来 |
[10:45] | It sounds like a dorm. | 听起来像宿舍 |
[10:46] | Yes, exactly. Thank you very much. | 是的 没错 非常感谢 |
[10:49] | Well, I’m going to college so I can get a job | 我上大学是为了找工作 |
[10:52] | so I can make money so I don’t have to live in a dorm. | 这样我可以赚钱 不必再住宿舍 |
[10:56] | Yeah. And who cleans the bathrooms? | 是 谁负责打扫厕所呢 |
[10:57] | You do. You and the other residents. | 你啊 你和其他入住的人 |
[11:00] | It’s your bathroom. It’s yours. | 是你的厕所 你来负责 |
[11:01] | So it’s actually worse than a dorm. | 所以这其实比宿舍还糟 |
[11:08] | I’m a little bit older than most of you here, | 我比在座的大多数人要年长一点 |
[11:10] | so I’m going to let you in on a little secret. | 所以我会告诉你们一个小秘密 |
[11:15] | You will spend the rest of your lives | 你们会将余生的全部时光 |
[11:17] | trying to recapture what you have right now. | 用来找回现在所拥有的东西 |
[11:22] | Every Hamptons house, every Vegas trip, every bachelor party. | 每一栋汉普顿的豪宅 每一次维加斯之旅 单身派对 |
[11:26] | It’s all to recapture this. This moment. | 都是为了重新得到此时此刻 |
[11:32] | You will chase this feeling for the rest of your lives. | 你们会将余生的全部时光 用来追寻此刻的感觉 |
[11:38] | So, you can come in now at a valuation of five million, | 所以你们可以趁现在 估值只有五百万时投资 |
[11:44] | or you can come in later with everyone else at 100 million. | 也可以之后和所有人一起 在估值一亿时投资 |
[11:57] | Thank you very much, but I wasn’t talking to you. | 非常感谢 但我不是在和你们说话 |
[12:00] | Mr. Silvestro. | 西尔维斯特先生 |
[12:03] | I’m not looking for an A in a city college business course. | 我不是在找城市大学工商课程优等生 |
[12:06] | No offense. I’m looking for an investment. | 无意冒犯 我是在寻找投资 |
[12:09] | Your firm has invested over 300 million in real estate-related start-ups. | 你的公司给房地产相关的 创业公司投资超过三亿 |
[12:15] | And whatever your biggest success story is, | 不管你最成功的投资是哪一笔 |
[12:18] | this will 10X it. | 这次的收益会是它的十倍 |
[12:23] | I think if you could bottle your confidence, | 我认为如果你能把你的信心装瓶销售 |
[12:25] | that I’d invest in. | 那我愿意投资 |
[12:27] | But this one’s not for me. | 但这个项目就算了 |
[12:29] | I’m with your classmates. I don’t want to clean a communal bathroom. | 我赞成同学们的说法 我不想打扫集体厕所 |
[12:45] | I’ll elevator pitch you two more. | 我再快速向你介绍两个项目 |
[12:47] | Krawlers. Onesies with kneepads for babies. | 爬爬公司 有护膝的婴儿连体服 |
[12:51] | Just because they can’t tell you doesn’t mean they don’t hurt. | 婴儿不会说话并不代表他们的膝盖不疼 |
[12:54] | And a women’s shoe with a collapsible heel | 还有鞋跟可折叠的女鞋 |
[12:57] | that will disrupt the fashion industry. | 这会颠覆时尚界 |
[12:59] | I’m a serial entrepreneur. | 我是一个连续创业者 |
[13:01] | All I need is some office space and a bit of seed funding. | 我只需要办公空间和一点种子资金 |
[13:09] | What do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[13:11] | I think you’re either gonna be a billionaire, | 我认为你要么能成为亿万富翁 |
[13:16] | or you’re gonna get arrested. | 要么会被逮捕 |
[13:27] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽空听我讲 |
[13:43] | Okay, well, next up… | 好 下一位 |
[13:50] | Adam. Hey. | 亚当 嗨 |
[13:52] | I might not have five million, | 我虽然没有五百万 |
[13:54] | but I could get you cheap office space. | 但是我能给你找到便宜的办公空间 |
[13:59] | In my building. | 在我的楼里 |
[14:00] | -In Brooklyn. -In Brooklyn? | -在布鲁克林 -布鲁克林 |
[14:02] | Jordan Parnass. | 乔丹帕纳斯 |
[14:03] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[14:06] | Jordan Parnass. Good to see you again, my brother. | 乔丹帕纳斯 很高兴再次见到你 兄弟 |
[14:09] | -Good to see you too. -Good to see you… | -我也很高兴 -很高兴见到你 |
[14:11] | My name’s Miguel. | 我叫米格尔 |
[14:13] | I work at Jordan Parnass. | 我在乔丹帕纳斯公司工作 |
[14:16] | We do American Apparel. | 我们的客户是AA美国服饰 |
[14:17] | American Apparel. Beautiful clothes. | AA美国服饰 衣服很漂亮 |
[14:19] | -Yeah. -I love the tube tops. | -是 -我很喜欢抹胸 |
[14:22] | I work at the architecture firm that designs the American Apparel stores. | 我任职于一家建筑公司 帮AA美国服饰设计门店 |
[14:28] | -The architecture firm. -Yeah. | -建筑公司 -是 |
[14:29] | So you don’t…You’re not American Apparel? | 所以你不是AA美国服饰的 |
[14:32] | No. We…We spoke already. You know that. | 不是 我们说过话了 你是知道的 |
[14:37] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[14:38] | You were hitting on her at the birthday party. | 你在生日派对上和她搭讪 |
[14:40] | -What? -Lisa. | -什么 -丽莎 |
[14:41] | I was the one buying shots, remember? | 我当时在给大家买酒 记得吗 |
[14:44] | -I bought a…-Shots. | -我买了 -喝酒 |
[14:46] | -Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! -Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! | -喝酒 -喝酒 |
[14:49] | -One, two, three, four. -One, two, three, four. | -一 二 三 四 -一 二 三 四 |
[14:51] | Send it in the back door. | 后门办事 |
[14:53] | -Miguel. Miguel M…-McKelvey. | -米格尔 -麦凯尔维 |
[14:55] | -That’s right. Miguel McKelvey. -Miguel McKelvey. Of course. | -对 米格尔麦凯尔维 -米格尔麦凯尔维 当然了 |
[14:59] | -Yes. -Don’t be silly. Don’t be silly. | -是的 -别傻了 |
[15:00] | -Of course I remember you. I remember. -Of course. | -我当然记得你了 我记得 -当然 |
[15:03] | Now, tell me about this office space. | 那你跟我说说这个办公空间吧 |
[15:06] | I can show it to you. | 我可以带你去看 |
[15:07] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[15:10] | -Shots! Shots! Shots! That’s right. -Shot! Shots! Shots! Yeah, I was there. | -喝酒 对了 -喝酒 对 我当时在场 |
[15:12] | -Wait, wait, wait. Five mothers? -Yeah. | -等等 五个母亲 -是 |
[15:16] | You did a lot of breastfeeding. No wonder you’re so tall. | 你吃了很多母乳 难怪你这么高 |
[15:20] | It was a matriarchal collective. No men. | 那是个母权制的集体 没男人 |
[15:22] | I was raised on a commune. | 我是在一个公社长大的 |
[15:25] | -Wait, you were raised on a commune? -Yeah. | -等等 你是在公社长大的 -对 |
[15:28] | I was raised in a kibbutz. | 我是在一个基布兹长大的 |
[15:29] | We’re like kindred spirits, you and I. | 你和我 我们是同类人 |
[15:32] | -Wow. Wow. -I love it. | -天啊 -我喜欢 |
[15:39] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[15:41] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[15:43] | Wow. This is where it begins. | 天啊 这就是故事的开始 |
[15:47] | -I know. -I’m shutting up now. | -我知道 -我现在不说话了 |
[15:50] | Do you wanna see it? | 你想看吗 |
[15:53] | See it? | 看 |
[16:06] | Larry and Sergey started Google in a garage. | 拉里和谢尔盖在车库里创立了谷歌 |
[16:09] | Bezos started at a Starbucks. | 贝索斯在星巴克开始创业 |
[16:11] | You’re gonna be the first billionaire to start in a supply closet. | 你将是第一个从物品储藏间 开始创业的亿万富翁 |
[16:15] | It’ll make for a great story. | 这会是个了不起的故事 |
[16:18] | I don’t want to be a billionaire. I want to be a trillionaire. | 我不想当亿万富翁 我想当万亿富翁 |
[16:25] | Tell me the rent again. | 再说一次租金是多少 |
[16:27] | 750 a month. | 750美元一个月 |
[16:30] | -Can you swing it? -I’ll figure it out. | -你能负担得起吗 -我会有办法的 |
[16:55] | Have a blast. Have a blast. Have a blast. Thank you for coming. | 玩开心点 谢谢光临 |
[16:58] | Maybe you should be a party planner. | 也许你该当个派对策划人 |
[16:59] | No, no, no. I’m not a party planner. I’m a serial entrepreneur. | 不 我不是派对策划人 我是一个连续创业者 |
[17:03] | You know this. Okay? | 你是知道的 好吗 |
[17:04] | I’m only doing this to pay for my office space. | 我这么做只是为了付办公室租金 |
[17:06] | -Excuse me. -Thank you for coming. Thank you. Enjoy. | -借过 -谢谢光临 谢谢 祝你开心 |
[17:09] | Excuse me. Sorry. I’m trying to get to the exit. | 借过 抱歉 我想去出口 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[17:13] | No, no, no. There are no refunds. | 不 概不退款 |
[17:14] | -That’s fine. -Zero. | -没关系 -一分不退 |
[17:16] | Keep the money. Buy a shirt. | 钱你留着 去买件上衣 |
[17:17] | -Buy a shirt? -Yeah. | -买件上衣 -对 |
[17:18] | This is my sister’s favorite shirt. It’s mesh. | 这是我妹妹最喜欢的渔网上衣 |
[17:21] | Do you know mesh? | 你知道渔网衣吗 |
[17:22] | -We’ve met. -You’ve met? | -我们见过 -你们见过 |
[17:24] | -Yeah. -Well, have you met a peacock? | -是 -你见过孔雀吗 |
[17:29] | -You ever met a peacock? -No. | -你见过孔雀吗 -没有 |
[17:31] | Because tonight I’m peacocking. | 因为今晚我要表演孔雀开屏 |
[17:35] | Well, peacocks don’t have nipples. | 孔雀可没有乳头 |
[17:39] | Of course they have nipples. Everything has nipples! | 当然有了 所有生物都有乳头 |
[17:43] | Hey, who is that? | 嘿 那是谁 |
[17:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:48] | I’m going to ask her out. | 我要约她出去 |
[17:51] | Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. | 等等 嗨 |
[17:52] | Shalom. | 你好啊 |
[17:55] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我还没问你名字呢 |
[17:57] | Am I going to tell the mesh-wearing stranger | 身穿渔网衣的陌生人 |
[17:59] | who just followed me onto an elevator my name? | 跟着我上电梯 我要告诉他我的名字 |
[18:01] | -No, I’m not. -Well, I’m Adam. | -我不要 -我叫亚当 |
[18:03] | Adam Neumann. This is my party. | 亚当诺伊曼 这是我办的派对 |
[18:06] | See, we’re not strangers anymore. | 你看 我们不是陌生人了 |
[18:08] | You’re still wearing mesh. | 可你还穿着渔网衣呢 |
[18:10] | Well, if I wasn’t wearing mesh, would you go on a date with me? | 如果我没穿渔网衣 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[18:16] | I don’t date. Thanks. | 我不约会 谢谢 |
[18:18] | Do you eat? | 你吃东西吗 |
[18:19] | -We could have dinner. -Bye. | -我们可以共进晚餐 -再见 |
[18:21] | You could tell me why you’re not dating. | 你可以告诉我你为什么不约会 |
[18:25] | Wait. At least tell me who brought you to the party. | 等等 至少告诉我是谁带你来参加派对的 |
[18:28] | Sweeping the arms forward, sit back into chair, utkatasana. | 双臂向前伸展 身体向后坐 成椅子式 即幻椅式 |
[18:33] | Hands down to the blocks. Optional, straighten your back leg. | 双手放在瑜伽砖上 可选动作 后腿伸直 |
[18:40] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[18:44] | Coming up. | 起身 |
[18:46] | Moving now to sukhasana, easy pose. | 现在转为简易坐 这是个简单的体式 |
[18:52] | Bring your hands to your heart. | 双手放在心口 |
[18:55] | Namaste. | 向你问好 |
[18:57] | Namaste. | 向你问好 |
[18:58] | Lehayim. | 生命万岁 |
[19:00] | Let’s hear it for the teacher. | 为老师鼓掌 |
[19:02] | Come on. Come, come, come. Come. | 来啊 |
[19:09] | -What a class. -Thank you. | -这节课真精彩 -谢谢 |
[19:11] | -What a class. I mean…I’m…-Thank you so much. | -这节课真精彩 我 -非常感谢 |
[19:13] | The flow in the flowing was…It’s flowy. | 这流瑜伽的流动感十足 |
[19:17] | -That’s very kind. Thank you. -Yeah. | -你真会说话 谢谢 -是 |
[19:18] | I’m tingling still. | 我还有刺痛感呢 |
[19:21] | Usually, I take the advanced courses, | 通常呢 我是上高级班课程的 |
[19:25] | but I thought I’d drop by and see how the beginners were doing. | 但我想过来看看初学者的情况 |
[19:30] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[19:31] | -Who did you study under? -All the top gurus. | -你是跟谁学的 -所有的顶级导师 |
[19:34] | -All of them? That’s amazing. -Yeah. | -所有的 了不起 -是 |
[19:36] | Yeah, but I’m between gurus now. | 是 但我目前没有导师 |
[19:40] | Looking for a new one. | 想找个新的 |
[19:42] | Well, unfortunately for you, I am not a guru. I’m a yogini. | 很不幸 我不是导师 我是瑜珈女修行者 |
[19:46] | A “yoganini”? | “女性瑜伽师” |
[19:47] | That’s not what I said. | 我说的不是这个词 |
[19:48] | Well, maybe you could explain the difference to me | 也许你可以给我解释一下这两者的区别 |
[19:51] | over a little bite to eat? | 在我们吃点东西的时候 |
[19:53] | Maybe you could just google it. | 也许你可以自己上网查 |
[19:54] | Well, to be honest, I’ll be too busy googling how to fix a ruptured groin. | 说实话 我会忙着上网查 如何治疗裆部撕裂 |
[20:01] | Well, thank you very much for coming to class. | 非常感谢你来上课 |
[20:04] | Feel free to leave a donation in the bowl. | 欢迎在碗里留下捐款 |
[20:07] | Namaste. | 向你问好 |
[20:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:21] | Well, well, well. | 看啊 |
[20:23] | You shop here too. What a small city. | 你也来这里购物 这城市真小啊 |
[20:26] | You shop here? Seventy blocks from where you live? | 你来这里购物 离你住的地方70个街区远 |
[20:28] | The meatless meatballs are…poof, incredible. | 无肉的肉丸子不可思议 |
[20:32] | And you came here for a single banana. | 你来这里就为了买一根香蕉 |
[20:35] | I like my produce fresh. | 我喜欢吃新鲜的农产品 |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:44] | 2.49. | 2.49美元 |
[20:46] | For a banana? | 一根香蕉 |
[20:50] | Don’t you want to know if it’s worth 2.49? | 你不想知道这香蕉值不值2.49美元吗 |
[20:54] | Well, was it worth it coming all the way up here? | 你大老远跑到这里值得吗 |
[20:57] | For a date with you? Absolutely. | 能和你约会的话完全值得 |
[20:59] | A drink. | 喝一杯饮料吧 |
[21:01] | -I love drinks. -Singular. One drink. | -我喜欢饮料 -单数 就一杯 |
[21:03] | I love a drink. | 我喜欢一杯饮料 |
[21:06] | -Don’t blow it. -Why would I blow it? | -别浪费机会 -我为什么会浪费 |
[21:12] | -I blew it. I’m sorry. -You hound me for a date for two weeks, | -我浪费了机会 抱歉 -你为了约我纠缠了我两周 |
[21:14] | and then you’re 45 minutes late? | 然后你迟到了45分钟 |
[21:16] | I know, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:17] | You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. Right, I apologize. | 你说得对 我道歉 |
[21:20] | Please. Please, let me explain. | 拜托 让我解释 |
[21:23] | I was closing a deal. A very big, big deal. | 我刚才谈成了一笔生意 很大的生意 |
[21:27] | I don’t know if I already told you, but I’m a serial entrepreneur. | 不知道我有没有告诉过你 我是一个连续创业者 |
[21:30] | Yes, you told everyone at the party. | 是 你告诉了派对上的每一个人 |
[21:33] | -What can I get you to drink, sir? -I’ll have whatever she’s having. | -先生 想喝点什么吗 -和她喝的一样就好 |
[21:39] | Here’s how it’s gonna go. | 接下来是这样的 |
[21:40] | I’m gonna finish this glass of wine that I spent $22 on, | 我会喝完这杯我花22美元买的葡萄酒 |
[21:42] | and then I’m going to leave. | 然后我就走 |
[21:45] | If you’re going to storm out of here, you’ll need your energy. | 如果你要生气地离开 你需要一点能量 |
[21:48] | So I suggest little nibble. | 所以我建议吃点东西 |
[21:55] | The appetizers look even better than the main courses. | 开胃菜看起来比正餐还可口 |
[21:58] | I’m a serious vegan. | 我是严格的纯素食主义者 |
[22:01] | Not even a taquito? | 墨西哥卷也不吃吗 |
[22:02] | No, not…No, I can’t. I write a column for my cousin Gwyneth’s wellness blog. | 不 我不吃 我为表亲 桂莉芙的健康博客写专栏 |
[22:06] | Wait, Gwyneth? As in… Paltrow? | 等等 桂莉芙 姓白德露 |
[22:13] | She’s just a person, okay? | 她只是个普通人 好吗 |
[22:16] | A very pretty person. | 很漂亮的普通人 |
[22:18] | I’ve almost finished my glass. | 我已经快喝完了 |
[22:19] | Well, we should order. | 我们应该点餐 |
[22:23] | Just so you know, I’m a health nut. | 你得知道 我信奉健康生活 |
[22:26] | There’s nothing impure that goes into my body. | 我只吃纯粹的食物 |
[22:28] | My body, my temple. | 我的身体就像我的神庙 |
[22:33] | Bullshit. Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[22:36] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[22:37] | -Bullshit? -Bullshit. | -胡说八道 -胡说八道 |
[22:39] | You, my friend, are full of shit. | 朋友 你满口谎话 |
[22:42] | Every word out of your mouth since you sat down has been a lie. | 你坐下之后说的每一个字都是谎言 |
[22:45] | You’re sweating because you biked here. | 你在出汗 因为你是骑脚踏车来的 |
[22:47] | Your pants are wrinkled where you pushed them into your socks. | 你的裤脚上有褶皱 因为你把它塞进了袜子里 |
[22:49] | You’re not a health nut. You’re a chain-smoker. | 你并不信奉健康生活 你是个烟鬼 |
[22:52] | Your fingertips are stained, and you reek of smoke, by the way. | 你的指尖上有烟垢 顺便一提 你浑身散发着烟味 |
[22:55] | You only wanna order appetizers because you’re broke. | 你只想点开胃菜 因为你穷困潦倒 |
[22:57] | And lastly, you’re not late because you closed a big deal. | 最后 你迟到不是因为谈成了一笔大生意 |
[23:01] | You’re late because you’re an asshole. | 你迟到是因为你是个混蛋 |
[23:04] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[23:06] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[23:08] | What about you? A yoga teacher? | 那你呢 瑜伽老师 |
[23:12] | You’re going to make the world a brighter, shinier place | 你想让世界变得更加光明 美好的方法 |
[23:15] | by teaching a bunch of bored Upper East Side housewives | 就是教一群无聊的上东区家庭主妇 |
[23:18] | how to smell their own buttholes? | 如何闻自己的屁眼吗 |
[23:20] | Talk about being full of shit. | 还说什么满口谎言 |
[23:22] | I saw how much money you made at the end of your class. | 我看到你上完课后赚了多少钱 |
[23:24] | It was a mountain of cash. | 现金堆积如山 |
[23:26] | Are you talking about the donation box? | 你说的是捐款箱吗 |
[23:28] | -Donation box. It’s always a donation. -The yogi takes all of that. | -捐款箱 总说是捐款箱 -那全都是瑜伽士的 |
[23:30] | I’m in training, so I get paid one dollar per student. | 我还在培训期 我的薪酬是一个学员1美元 |
[23:33] | Like a stripper. | 就像脱衣舞娘 |
[23:35] | And I’ll get the check. | 请给我账单 |
[23:38] | Your companies are never going to succeed. | 你的公司永远不会成功 |
[23:41] | You’re never going to find enlightenment that way. | 你永远不会从瑜伽中找到启蒙 |
[23:43] | Well, at least I believe in something. | 至少我有信仰 |
[23:45] | -And what is that supposed to mean? -Baby clothes? Really? | -此话怎讲 -婴儿衣物 你搞笑吗 |
[23:48] | -Do you even know about babies? -Know what the world has a lot of? Babies. | -你了解婴儿吗 -你知道世上什么特别多吗 婴儿 |
[23:51] | -Know what babies always need? Clothes. -More importantly, why do you care? | -知道婴儿总是需要什么吗 衣服 -更重要的是 你为什么会在乎 |
[23:58] | Want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[24:01] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[24:05] | -I thought I saw the look. -Oh, my God. | -我好像看到你的那种表情了 -我的天啊 |
[24:07] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[24:11] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘带钱包了 |
[24:17] | And bring your elbows to your ribs, lowering on an exhale. Four, three… | 肘部靠近肋骨 呼气时放低身体 四 三 |
[24:22] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[24:25] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[24:27] | I’m so sorry for this interruption. | 很抱歉中断了课程 |
[24:29] | Please rest in child’s pose. | 请用婴儿式休息一下 |
[24:31] | -You can’t be here. -I had an appointment. | -你不能来这里 -我有预约 |
[24:33] | -Oh, my God. -You don’t fool me, mister “yoganini” man. | -天啊 -你骗不了我”女性瑜伽师”先生 |
[24:37] | -What are you doing? -You don’t fool me for one minute. | -你在干什么 -你根本骗不了我 |
[24:39] | Rebekah, is there a problem? | 丽贝卡 出问题了吗 |
[24:40] | Yes, the problem is I see you. | 是的 问题是我看透你了 |
[24:44] | I see you. | 我看透你了 |
[24:46] | Under all the namaste, incense, Buddha statues, you’re just a bullshitter. | 在”向你问好” 香薰 佛像的掩饰下 你就是个满嘴谎言的人 |
[24:51] | Well, you can’t bullshit me. | 可你骗不了我 |
[24:53] | I went on your website. | 我看了你的网站 |
[24:54] | Eight classes a day, plus T-shirts, plus overpriced holy water. | 一天八节课 外加T恤衫 价格过高的圣水 |
[24:58] | You’re making good money. | 你赚得钱很多啊 |
[25:00] | He’s making good money. Good money. | 他赚得很多 |
[25:01] | And you’re making really good money | 而你真正赚大钱 |
[25:04] | because you call your instructors “students,” but you pay them like interns. | 因为你管老师叫”学生” 但你给他们的薪水像实习生一样少 |
[25:07] | So here’s what’s going to happen. | 那么接下来是这样的 |
[25:09] | Instead of you giving Rebekah one dollar per student, | 你不会再按一个学员1美元 给丽贝卡付钱了 |
[25:12] | she’s going to keep the donations and pay you one dollar per student. | 相应地 捐款都归她所有 她按一个学员1美元给你付钱 |
[25:15] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:16] | Technically, you shouldn’t be making any… | 严格来说 你不应该赚 |
[25:19] | Or I’ll stick her in her own studio. | 否则我会让自己她开课 |
[25:21] | We’ll take every single one of your students. | 我们会带走你所有的学员 |
[25:24] | They’ll come because we’ll pay them. | 他们会跟着走 因为我们会给他们钱 |
[25:26] | And because your customers are here for her and not for you, | 还因为你的客户是为了她才来的 不是你 |
[25:31] | we’ll take every single one of your customers as well. | 我们还会抢走你所有的客户 |
[25:34] | She’s the one with all the light, not you. | 她才是光芒四射的那个人 不是你 |
[25:36] | I’m an entrepreneur, | 我是一名创业者 |
[25:38] | and I live for disruption. | 我为了颠覆而活 |
[25:48] | Thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[26:14] | So after college, I went to LA, and I did the acting thing. | 所以大学毕业后我去了洛杉矶 从事表演 |
[26:18] | And, you know, I just learned some things about myself and the world. | 我对自己和这个世界有了一些了解 |
[26:21] | And the end. | 然后就没了 |
[26:26] | What did you learn? | 你了解到什么了 |
[26:29] | How to win the game of life. | 如何赢得人生这场比赛 |
[26:32] | How to win the game of life? | 如何赢得人生这场比赛 |
[26:35] | -Yeah, I know. It’s…-Okay, you’ve got to tell me. | -是 我知道 这 -好吧 你必须告诉我 |
[26:37] | -You got to share this secret with…-No, I can’t. You wouldn’t get it. | -你得分享这个秘密 -不行 你不会懂的 |
[26:40] | -I wouldn’t get it? -No, no, you wouldn’t get it. | -我不会懂 -对 你不会懂的 |
[26:43] | Okay, I’m going to get it. | 好吧 我会懂的 |
[26:46] | -No, I don’t think…-Yes, I will. | -对 我不认为 -我会懂的 |
[26:48] | -Tell me, tell me, tell me. -Stop. | -告诉我 -住手 |
[26:50] | -Oh, no. Stop. -How do you win the game of life? | -不 住手 -如何赢得人生的比赛 |
[26:52] | -How do you win the game of life? -Stop it! | -如何赢得人生这场比赛 -住手 |
[26:56] | How do you win? | 如何赢 |
[26:59] | What’s the secret? I need to know. | 秘密是什么 我想知道 |
[27:05] | On our date… | 我们约会时 |
[27:09] | you said… | 你说 |
[27:11] | You said my businesses would fail. | 你说我的公司会失败 |
[27:16] | Did you mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:28] | I think it’s because… | 我认为是因为 |
[27:34] | you don’t care about what you’re selling. | 你不在乎自己销售的东西 |
[27:37] | There’s no intention behind your work. | 你的产品没有走心 |
[27:41] | What’s important to you? | 你认为什么是重要的 |
[27:44] | What do you care about? | 你在乎什么 |
[27:47] | Right? You have to love something other than money. | 对吧 除了钱 你总得有喜爱的东西吧 |
[27:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:56] | When were you happiest? | 你什么时候最快乐 |
[27:58] | That’s easy. When I was a boy. | 这个简单 我小时候 |
[28:01] | On the kibbutz. | 在基布兹 |
[28:02] | -You grew up on a kibbutz? -Yeah. | -你是在基布兹长大的 -是 |
[28:04] | I didn’t realize that was still a thing. | 我没意识到现在还有基布兹呢 |
[28:05] | -Wait, what was that like? -It’s a thing. | -等等 那是什么样的体验 -是还有 |
[28:08] | It was like summer camp in America. | 有点像美国的夏令营 |
[28:13] | Perfect. Perfect. | 完美 |
[28:18] | Make a business out of that feeling. | 怀着那种感觉去创业 |
[28:22] | Do what you love. | 做你热爱的事 |
[28:25] | That is how you win the game of life. | 这就是赢得人生这场比赛的方法 |
[28:33] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[28:37] | No. | 不愿意 |
[28:41] | Not yet. | 现在还不愿意 |
[29:05] | You think I care if it’s Thanksgiving? | 你觉得我会在乎现在是感恩节吗 |
[29:07] | Work through it, you useless pieces of shit. | 节日加班啊 你这个废物 |
[29:09] | Just get the store open. | 让商店开门 |
[29:10] | It’s not about Thanksgiving, it’s about the supply chains. | 关键不是感恩节 而是供应链 |
[29:13] | If you don’t have the material… | 如果你没有原料 |
[29:14] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[29:15] | We’re going into the busiest… | 我们正要进入最繁忙的 |
[29:16] | -Should I come back? -No. | -我是不是该稍后再来 -没事 |
[29:18] | I need it open. I don’t care what you have to do. | 我要求商店开门 我不管你们要怎么做 |
[29:21] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[29:22] | Get off your ass and get it done. You came up with the schedule. | 别偷懒 给我搞定 时间表是你想出来的 |
[29:27] | I hear you and we are on top of it. I’ll send you the latest schedules… | 我听到了 我们正在处理 我会把最新的时间表发给你 |
[29:30] | Do you want to start a business with me? | 你想和我一起创业吗 |
[29:32] | -This is for the January opening. -Absolutely. | -这是为1月营业做准备 -当然想 |
[29:35] | Don’t you want to know what it is? | 你不想知道创业的内容吗 |
[29:37] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, absolutely. | 是 当然想 |
[29:41] | It’s shared office space. | 是共享办公空间 |
[29:43] | Everything I pitched in class for Concept Living, | 我在课上提出关于概念生活的一切 |
[29:47] | but for the workplace. | 只是换成工作场所 |
[29:52] | -I love it. -You like it? | -我喜欢 -你喜欢 |
[29:53] | -I love it. -You love it? | -很喜欢 -很喜欢 |
[29:54] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[29:56] | I need an architect I don’t have to pay. | 我需要一位不用付钱给他的建筑师 |
[29:59] | What the fuck do you have to say now? Do you even fucking hear what I said? | 你还有什么要说的 你到底听没听见我的话 |
[30:02] | Okay, I’m in. | 好 我参加 |
[30:03] | Hey, Miguel. Shit-for-brains, are you listening to me? | 嘿 米格尔 你这猪脑子 你有没有在听 |
[30:06] | -Are you on mute? -I’ll set the meeting with the landlord. | -你静音了 -我去和业主安排开会时间 |
[30:08] | You better take this call off mute or I swear to God… | 你最好给我解除静音 否则我对天发誓 |
[30:10] | -No. I know. I completely understand. -You understand? | -不 我知道 我完全理解 -你理解 |
[30:13] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有听我说话 |
[30:15] | I’ve been listening this whole time. | 我一直在听 |
[30:18] | It’s the dawn of a new age. | 现在是新时代的黎明 |
[30:20] | The age of the gig economy, of the solopreneur. | 零工经济的时代 个体企业家的时代 |
[30:25] | An age where each of us is a business owner, | 现在我们每个人都是企业所有者 |
[30:29] | and the business is us. | 企业就是我们 |
[30:31] | -Like JAY-Z says…-I know what a coworking space is. | -就像杰斯说的 -我知道什么是共享工作空间 |
[30:37] | Well, then you know that conservatively, this is a billion-dollar idea. | 那你知道即使保守地说 这也是个几十亿美元的主意 |
[30:41] | Billions? | 几十亿 |
[30:43] | -Billions. -Billions. | -几十亿 -几十亿 |
[30:45] | -Maybe even more. -Easily. | -甚至可能更多 -很可能 |
[30:48] | You can hardly cover your rent, | 你几乎付不起租金 |
[30:51] | and you want me to give you a whole floor? | 你还想让我租给你一整个楼层 |
[30:53] | Look, you run…I’m sorry to say this…a really dumb idea | 听着 你那个 恕我直言 你那点子很蠢 |
[30:58] | for a children’s clothing company. | 儿童服装公司那个 |
[30:59] | Dumb? Lots of babies in the world. It’s recession-proof. | 蠢 世界上有很多婴儿 这生意不怕经济衰退 |
[31:02] | And you don’t know anything about real estate. | 而且你对房地产一无所知 |
[31:04] | I mean, I have a degree in architecture. | 我有建筑学学位 |
[31:06] | He has a degree in architecture. | 他有建筑学学位 |
[31:07] | You know what, Randall? You don’t know a thing about real estate. | 我跟你讲 兰德尔 你才不了解房地产呢 |
[31:10] | And do you know how I know? | 你知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[31:12] | Because if you did, you wouldn’t have empty floors, Randall. | 因为如果你了解的话 你就不会有空着的楼层 兰德尔 |
[31:15] | -All right, have a great day. -No, no, no. | -好吧 祝你们今天愉快 -不 |
[31:17] | -We’ll bring you our deck tomorrow. -Please don’t. | -我们明天把融资演示稿拿给你 -请不必了 |
[31:19] | -We’re bringing you our deck tomorrow. -Please, don’t bring me your deck. | -我们明天把融资演示稿拿给你 -请不要把演示稿给我 |
[31:22] | -I promise you…No. -No, no. It’s a deck. | -我保证 不 -不 这个演示稿 |
[31:24] | -It’s what? Seventeen pages? -Yeah. | -有17页 -对 |
[31:27] | It’s mostly pictures. | 主要是图片 |
[31:28] | -Please, don’t bring me your deck. -No, no, no. | -请不要把演示稿给我 -不 |
[31:30] | What have you got to lose, other than a billion-dollar opportunity? | 你除了几十亿美元的机会之外 又没什么可损失的 |
[31:34] | -Tomorrow. -Okay, time to go. | -明天 -好了 该走了 |
[31:40] | We need a business plan. | 我们需要一个商业计划 |
[31:42] | Yeah, I know. You told him we’d have one by tomorrow. | 是 我知道 你跟他说我们明天就有了 |
[31:44] | Every great business story has an all-nighter. | 每个伟大商业故事里都有通宵工作的情节 |
[31:47] | Okay. All right, well, then, I guess we get some food, some drinks. | 好 行吧 那我们去买点吃的 喝的 |
[31:51] | No, no, no. Not we. You. | 不 不是我们 是你去 |
[31:55] | My strength is in sales, and I sold him. | 我的强项是推销 我说服他了 |
[31:59] | You’re up. And make it 17 pages. | 该你了 做个17页的演示稿 |
[32:04] | -Seventeen. -Yeah, but you didn’t close him. | -17页 -是 可他还没同意呢 |
[32:06] | Oh, yes, I did. He just doesn’t know it yet. | 他同意了 他只是还不知道 |
[32:44] | Fu… | 该 |
[33:10] | Let’s go! We’re going to be late. | 走吧 我们要迟到了 |
[33:12] | -Come on. Come on, come on, come on. -Okay. Five minutes! | -快点 -好 五分钟 |
[33:27] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[33:28] | -Hey, you’re sweating like a pig. -I know. | -嘿 你汗流浃背啊 -我知道 |
[33:31] | Randall, as promised, one 17-page deck. | 兰德尔 我们保证过的 17页的演示稿 |
[33:36] | Right here. Greendesk. | 就是这个 Greendesk |
[33:40] | Greendesk Greendesk. | |
[33:42] | So, Greendesk is for eco-conscious clientele. | Greendesk是为有环保意识的客户设计的 |
[33:47] | We’re talking about desk space. | 我们的产品是办公空间 |
[33:50] | You know, companies with a mind towards an eco-bent. | 为有环保倾向的公司服务 |
[33:52] | -Eco-warriors. -Eco-warriors. | -是环保斗士 -环保斗士 |
[33:55] | -Focus on the future. -Exactly. | -放眼于未来 -没错 |
[33:56] | Sharing the planet. | 共享地球 |
[33:58] | I hate to admit… | 我不想承认 |
[34:01] | it’s actually pretty impressive. | 但这点子确实不错 |
[34:05] | But when it comes to the build-out and short-term leases | 但是这涉及扩建和短租 |
[34:09] | and unknown sub-lessees, | 还有未知的分租承租人 |
[34:12] | it’s a little too risky for my taste. | 对我来说风险有点太大了 |
[34:14] | No, no, no. Keep it. Keep it. | 不 你留着 |
[34:16] | We printed one for each prospective investor. | 我们给每位潜在的投资者都印了一份 |
[34:19] | It’s yours. It’s a souvenir. | 给你了 当个纪念品吧 |
[34:21] | Okay, thank you for your time. | 好了 谢谢你抽空听我们说 |
[34:23] | -Okay. Let’s go. -Hold on a second. | -好 走吧 -等等 |
[34:26] | What other investors are you talking to? | 你们还和哪些投资人聊呢 |
[34:29] | Well, who’s up next? | 下一位是谁 |
[34:32] | -Arker, right? -Arker. | -阿克尔 对吗 -阿克尔 |
[34:33] | It was Arker and then Two Trees. | 是阿克尔 然后是双树管理 |
[34:39] | Onward. Onward. | 走吧 |
[34:40] | Hold on a second there. | 等一下 |
[34:45] | Let me take another look. | 我再看看 |
[34:49] | If you look at page six. | 请看第6页 |
[34:52] | -Well? -Great energy. | -怎么样 -气氛不错 |
[34:53] | Great. Great energy, great energy. | 非常好 气氛非常好 |
[34:56] | We start tours tomorrow, right? | 我们明天开始接受参观 对吗 |
[34:59] | -Tours? -Tours. | -参观 -参观 |
[35:01] | We need desks. | 我们需要办公桌 |
[35:03] | Miguel, we’re not selling desks. | 米格尔 我们不卖办公桌 |
[35:05] | We’re selling an experience. | 我们卖的是一种体验 |
[35:08] | -We? -A lifestyle. | -我们 -一种生活方式 |
[35:10] | -A community. -Yeah. | -一个社区 -对 |
[35:13] | Okay, can we at least agree that desks would help? | 好吧 那我们能否至少一致认为 办公桌是有帮助的 |
[35:18] | No, we can’t. | 不能 |
[35:20] | But… | 但是 |
[35:22] | A two-desk pod is basically a… | 两张办公桌拼起来的工位基本上是 |
[35:26] | -80…80-by-60, right? -80-by-60. Yeah. | -长2米 宽1.5米 对吗 -长2米 宽1.5米 对 |
[35:30] | Do me a favor. Lie down. | 帮我个忙 躺下 |
[35:31] | -On the ground? -Yes, lie down. | -躺在地上 -对 躺下 |
[35:33] | Come, come. Lie down. Just sit here. | 来 躺下 坐这里 |
[35:36] | Your head th…Yeah. Perfect. Perfect. | 你的头 对 完美 |
[35:39] | Then…And Rivka. For me? | 然后丽贝卡 帮我一下 |
[35:41] | -Seriously? It’s dirty. -Yes, lie down. Please, please. | -你认真的 很脏啊 -对 躺下 拜托了 |
[35:43] | It’s not too bad. It’s not too bad. | 没那么脏啦 |
[35:46] | -Yes. Just right next to his big head. -I don’t even know. It’s filthy. | -对 躺在他的大脑袋旁边 -我不懂 好脏 |
[35:49] | That big, big, beautiful head of his. | 他那又大又帅的脑袋 |
[35:53] | -Is this good? What you were imagining? -Yeah, that’s perfect. | -是这样吗 这是你所想象的 -对 很完美 |
[35:55] | This is amazing. Okay. | 不可思议 好吧 |
[35:57] | So, basically, | 所以基本上说 |
[35:58] | a two-desk pod is a Miguel by a Rivka. | 两张办公桌拼起来就是米格尔加丽贝卡 |
[36:02] | It was a chocolate factory in the ’20s. | 这里在1920年代是一家巧克力工厂 |
[36:06] | If you inhale deeply enough… you can still smell the cocoa. | 如果你吸气足够用力 你还能闻到可可的气味 |
[36:11] | -So, the masking tape is the desks? -Exactly. | -所以遮蔽胶带代表办公桌 -没错 |
[36:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:15] | What kind of desks? | 什么样的办公桌 |
[36:17] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[36:19] | I’ll get the catalog. | 我去拿产品目录 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:23] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的地方 |
[36:25] | We’re putting in a stand-up arcade over here. | 我们要在这里安装站立式街机 |
[36:28] | A full bar over there. | 在那里装一个完整的吧台 |
[36:29] | All complimentary. | 全部免费 |
[36:31] | It’ll be kombucha by day and happy hour every night. | 白天提供康普茶 每天晚上都有欢乐时光 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[36:42] | Listen, listen. | 听着 |
[36:44] | If you’re looking for an office to punch in and out of, | 如果你在找上下班打卡的办公室 |
[36:47] | this isn’t for you, okay? | 这里不适合你 明白吗 |
[36:50] | Just being honest. | 我实话实说 |
[36:52] | I want you to take your two-desk pod and turn it into an entire floor. | 我想要你把两张办公桌的工位 变成一整个楼层 |
[36:56] | I want you to meet your wife here, yeah? | 我想要你在这里认识你的老婆 明白吗 |
[36:59] | Okay, I want you to find a new business partner | 好 我想要你找到新的商业伙伴 |
[37:02] | over a game of beer pong | 是通过啤酒乒乓游戏 |
[37:03] | and get so wasted you don’t show up the next day till noon. | 并且喝得烂醉 第二天中午才来上班 |
[37:07] | Okay? I want you to read an article in our newsletter that gives you an idea | 明白吗 我想要你从我们的时事通讯上 读到文章 从而激发灵感 |
[37:11] | that just changes your life. | 改变你的人生 |
[37:14] | -Yeah. -I want you to build your dreams, | -是 -我想要你打造自己的梦想 |
[37:17] | to find yourself. | 寻找自我 |
[37:19] | And I want you to not be afraid to fail. | 我想要你不害怕失败 |
[37:25] | That’s important. | 这很重要 |
[37:27] | The most important. | 是最重要的 |
[37:30] | Can I put down a deposit? | 我能先交些押金吗 |
[37:33] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[37:34] | Hey, Miguel, get the contract. | 嘿 米格尔 去拿合同 |
[38:26] | Okay, no butter, no cheese. None of that, okay? | 好 不要牛油 芝士 这些都不要 明白吗 |
[38:28] | Absolutely. Anything to drink? | 当然 喝点什么吗 |
[38:35] | All right, then. That’s fine. | 那好 没关系 |
[38:36] | -Fantastic. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[38:38] | Anything for you, sir? | 先生 你呢 |
[38:42] | Adam, are you all right? | 亚当 你还好吗 |
[38:44] | Give me a moment, please. | 请给我点时间 |
[38:46] | Just a moment. | 就一会儿 |
[38:48] | -You okay? Where you going? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 你去哪 -是 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry. Can we just have a second? Thank you. | 抱歉 给我们点时间好吗 谢谢 |
[38:52] | After the crash, market short sales, closures. | 崩盘后 市场卖空 倒闭 |
[38:56] | My idea works. | 我的想法成功了 |
[38:58] | A version of it, anyway. | 总之一个版本的想法成功了 |
[39:00] | You were the judge for our business competition at Baruch. | 你当时是柏鲁克创业比赛的评委 |
[39:03] | -Right. -Adam. Adam Neumann. | -对 -亚当 亚当诺伊曼 |
[39:05] | Right. Sorry, that was a while ago. | 对 抱歉 很久以前的事了 |
[39:07] | Well, you made a big mistake not investing. | 你没投资是个大错误 |
[39:10] | Big mistake. I started the company, | 大错误 我创立了公司 |
[39:12] | and we’re projected to make 200,000 our first year. | 我们预计第一年能赚二十万 |
[39:18] | -Wow. -Yeah. | -天啊 -是 |
[39:19] | -200,000, you said? -200,000. Yes, yes. | -你说二十万 -二十万 对 |
[39:22] | -Congrats. -200,000. | -恭喜 -二十万 |
[39:24] | Nice. That’s what my secretary makes. | 不错 那是我秘书的工资 |
[39:31] | Missing a few zeros. | 还少几个零 |
[39:37] | Good to see you, Adam. | 很高兴见到你 亚当 |
[39:40] | Enjoy your meal. | 请慢用 |
[39:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:49] | Can we…Can we go? Can we just go? | 我们能走吗 我们走吧 |
[39:52] | -Are you sure? -Yeah, just come. Please. | -你确定 -是 走吧 拜托 |
[39:54] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[39:59] | What just happened back there? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[40:00] | -I shouldn’t have gone over there. -Why? Who were those guys? | -我不该过去的 -为什么 他们是什么人 |
[40:03] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[40:04] | -Doesn’t matter. -Adam, can you just look at me, please? | -不重要 -亚当 请看着我好吗 |
[40:08] | I’ve accomplished shit. Shit! | 我一无所成 |
[40:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:19] | You’ve accomplished nothing, | 你一无所成 |
[40:21] | compared to what you are going to do. | 这是和你未来将要做的事相比 |
[40:26] | I know. You’re bigger than Greendesk. | 我知道 你的野心不仅限于Greendesk |
[40:30] | But you have to show them. | 但你必须做给他们看 |
[40:31] | Otherwise, they’re never gonna respect you. | 否则他们永远不会尊重你 |
[40:33] | You have to make them see. | 你必须让他们看到 |
[40:35] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[40:37] | See what, Rivka? | 丽贝卡 看到什么 |
[40:40] | You’re a supernova. | 你是个超新星 |
[40:48] | Rivka. | 丽贝卡 |
[40:54] | You’re getting good at this. | 你的吻技有进步啊 |
[41:02] | 154 Grand. | 格兰特街154号 |
[41:03] | A block off Broadway, walking distance to a farmer’s market. | 和百老汇相距一个街区 走路就能去农夫市场 |
[41:07] | -Tons of restaurants. Tons of restaurants. -Lots. | -有无数家餐厅 -很多 |
[41:10] | -It’s perfect. -You’re talking Manhattan. | -很完美 -你在说曼哈顿 |
[41:13] | Look, I’ve got a perfectly good building at 195 Plymouth. Forget Manhattan. | 听着 我在普利茅斯195号 有一栋非常好的楼 忘了曼哈顿吧 |
[41:17] | Miguel. Right? | 米格尔 对不对 |
[41:18] | I’m not just talking about Manhattan. | 我说的不仅仅是曼哈顿 |
[41:20] | I’m talking about LA, London, Paris, Dubai. | 还有洛杉矶 伦敦 巴黎 迪拜 |
[41:24] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Look, look, look. | 好吧 等等 听着 |
[41:26] | At some point in life, | 在人生的某个时刻 |
[41:30] | you have to ask yourself, “How much is enough?” | 你必须问自己”拥有多少才是足够” |
[41:34] | So buy us out. | 那就把我们公司买了吧 |
[41:41] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[41:45] | You weren’t trying to convince him to move into Manhattan. | 你根本不是想说服他进军曼哈顿 |
[41:48] | Well, if he had said yes… | 如果他同意的话 |
[41:50] | Yeah, but you knew he wouldn’t. | 是 但你知道他不会同意的 |
[41:53] | Miguel, at your last job, you made, what, $15 an hour? | 米格尔 你的上一份工作时薪是15美元 |
[41:58] | Eighteen. | 是18 |
[41:59] | We just made 500,000 in 20 minutes. | 我们刚刚在20分钟里赚了五十万 |
[42:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[42:06] | We’ve proven the concept. | 我们证明了这个概念可行 |
[42:09] | Now it’s impossible for them to say no. | 现在他们不可能拒绝了 |
[42:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:13] | -No. -No. | -不行 -不行 |
[42:14] | -No. -Nope. | -不行 -不可能 |
[42:15] | -No. -Actually… | -不行 -其实 |
[42:17] | -No. -Never. | -不 -绝不可能 |
[42:19] | No. | 不行 |
[42:20] | No. No? That’s it? Just no? | 不行 就这样 不行 |
[42:24] | Look, guys, we are still crawling out of the wreckage of the housing crash. | 听着 两位 我们还没走出房市崩盘的阴影 |
[42:29] | We want big-credit tenants. | 我们要找信用好的租户 |
[42:31] | You two have credit scores like college kids. | 你们俩的信用分和大学生一样 |
[42:33] | I’m not gonna rent to you, and, to be honest, | 我不会租给你们的 而且说实话 |
[42:37] | I don’t think anyone else is either. | 我觉得其他人也都不会 |
[42:40] | Go back to DUMBO. | 回丹波区吧 |
[42:41] | A market you know. | 那是你们熟悉的市场 |
[42:45] | We signed a non-compete with our old partner. | 我们和之前的合伙人签署了不竞争协议 |
[42:47] | We…We can’t go back to Brooklyn. | 我们不能回布鲁克林 |
[42:51] | Well, now, that wasn’t very smart. | 那可不太明智 |
[42:57] | -No, no, no. I…-I’m sorry, sir. | -不 我 -抱歉 先生 |
[42:59] | -I’m not seeing you on the calendar. -Bridget, I…Yes. | -我看日程表上没有你 -布丽奇特 我 是 |
[43:01] | I sent the email on Thursday. | 我是星期四发的电邮 |
[43:04] | Okay, what was your name again, sir? | 好 先生 你叫什么来着 |
[43:05] | -Adam. Adam Neumann. -Okay, Adam Neumann. | -亚当 亚当诺伊曼 -好 亚当诺伊曼 |
[43:08] | We’re looking for our flagship location in Manhattan, and… | 我们想在曼哈顿找旗舰地址 |
[43:12] | I’m sorry. We have no available appointments. | 抱歉 我们没有可用的预约时间 |
[43:14] | Well, is there a better time to call? | 那我什么时间再打给你们比较好 |
[43:16] | We have your info. We’ll call you to schedule an appointment. | 我们记下你的信息了 我们会打给你来约时间的 |
[43:18] | No…Well, okay, thank you. One last question. | 好 谢谢 最后一个问题 |
[43:20] | Again, we have no appointments. | 再说一次 我们没有约好时间 |
[43:22] | Well, I could come tomorrow, | 我可以明天过来 |
[43:24] | -directly to the office. -Tomorrow is all booked up. | -直接去你们公司 -明天都约满了 |
[43:25] | -One last…-Have a great day, sir. | -最后 -祝你愉快 先生 |
[43:28] | What a day, what a day, what a day. | 今天真倒霉 |
[43:31] | People. | 人啊 |
[43:33] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[43:35] | It was fine. | 不错 |
[43:38] | Just fine? | 只是不错 |
[43:40] | Yeah, it was fine. | 是 不错 |
[43:42] | Fine-fine, or just fine? | 是很不错还是不错 |
[43:46] | Just fine. | 不错 |
[43:48] | Fine. | 不错 |
[43:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:54] | I’m sorry. It’s just so stupid. | 抱歉 这很蠢 |
[43:58] | I just… | 我只是 |
[44:02] | I used to feel really at home at the studio, | 我曾经在教室感觉很自在 |
[44:06] | and now, every time I walk in there, | 现在我每次走进去 |
[44:10] | I just smell Cup-a-Soup. | 只会闻到方便面的气味 |
[44:13] | He’s not a real “yoganini” anyway. | 他反正也不是真正的”女性瑜伽师” |
[44:16] | I know, but I just, like…I feel the concentration of the salts | 我知道 但我就是会感觉到盐的浓度 |
[44:19] | and the animals suffering and the phoniness and the bullshit. | 动物们在受苦 还有各种虚伪和谎话 |
[44:23] | -Hey, hey. -I just thought it was my thing. | -嘿 -我原以为瑜伽就是我的使命 |
[44:26] | I thought, “That’s it. That’s my thing. That’s your thing. You have a thing. | 我想”就是它 这是我今生注定的职业 我有最适合的职业 |
[44:31] | You’re home.” | 我如鱼得水” |
[44:34] | -I can’t. I just…-No, no, no. | -不 -我不能 |
[44:35] | I can’t be nothing again. | 我不能再变成一文不值的人 |
[44:37] | I just can’t be nothing again. | 我不能再变成一文不值的人 |
[44:39] | You’ll never be nothing. | 你永远不会一文不值的 |
[44:42] | Rivka, Rivka, Rivka. | 丽贝卡 |
[44:45] | I didn’t want to tell you this, but I saw him in line at Popeye’s once, okay? | 我之前不想告诉你这个的 但我见过他在博派斯炸鸡店排队 好吗 |
[44:51] | You’re bigger than this. | 你的能力不可限量 |
[44:55] | You’re a leader. | 你是一位领袖 |
[44:57] | You’re a teacher. An artist. | 你是一位老师 艺术家 |
[44:59] | A phenomenal talent. | 一个了不起的人才 |
[45:03] | There are so many more things to explore in life. | 生活中还有很多东西可以探索 |
[45:07] | You’re on a journey. And you’ll find it. | 你在人生的旅途中 最终一定会找到它的 |
[45:13] | Do you really think that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[45:16] | No, no. | 不 |
[45:18] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[45:23] | Get down on the floor. | 跪在地上 |
[45:27] | Get down on the floor. | 跪在地上 |
[45:28] | -On the floor? -Yes. | -地上 -对 |
[45:29] | Okay. Getting down on the floor. | 好 我跪在地上 |
[45:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:38] | One knee. | 单膝 |
[45:46] | One knee? | 单膝 |
[45:49] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[45:54] | Yes? | 愿意 |
[45:57] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[46:01] | Yes? | 愿意 |
[46:02] | -Yes. -No. No. | -我愿意 -不 |
[46:08] | -Yes. -Let’s do it. | -好 -我们结婚吧 |
[46:11] | Yes. Yes. Yes! | 好啊 |
[46:23] | I manifested you. | 我把你的才能展现出来了 |
[46:26] | Is that what you call that? | 你是这么说的吧 |
[46:29] | It’s true. I did. It works. | 是的 没错 很有效 |
[46:31] | No. Does it? | 不会吧 是吗 |
[46:34] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[46:36] | -Okay, eyes closed. -Okay. | -好 闭上了 -好 |
[46:39] | If you put positive vibes out into the world, | 如果你把正能量向世界释放 |
[46:41] | the universe will open doors. | 世界就会为你打开许多扇门 |
[46:44] | Don’t you dare. No. | 不许接 不行 |
[46:48] | Focus on your spiritual energy, | 把注意力集中在精神能量上 |
[46:52] | on emanating those vibrations. | 集中在散发震动上 |
[47:00] | Okay, can you feel it? | 好 你能感觉到吗 |
[47:02] | -I feel it. -You feel it? | -感觉到了 -感觉到了 |
[47:04] | Yeah. | 是 |
[47:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:07] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[47:08] | -It’s the universe calling. -What? | -是世界给我来电 -什么 |
[47:14] | Oh, shit. | 不会吧 |
[47:18] | Yevgeny Risakov. | 叶夫根尼里萨科夫 |
[47:21] | I’ve got a meeting with Yevgeny Risakov. | 我要和叶夫根尼里萨科夫见面了 |
[47:25] | You’re a sorceress. | 你是女魔法师 |
[47:28] | I’ve got to tell Miguel. | 我得告诉米格尔 |
[47:35] | It was you. I didn’t. | 是你的功劳 我什么也没做 |
[47:37] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[47:39] | Something is going on here, but I like it. | 这里有一种能量 但我喜欢 |
[47:45] | It’s not bad. It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[47:47] | You should have worn a tie though. | 不过你应该打领带的 |
[47:50] | But I have on a V-neck. | 但我穿的是V领衫 |
[47:53] | No, no. He’s a schnorrer. | 不 他喜欢贪小便宜 |
[47:55] | He’s from a family of schnorrers. | 他一家子都爱贪小便宜 |
[47:57] | First, it was parking spots. | 先是停车位 |
[48:00] | Now we are giving him money to update his HVAC? | 现在我们要给他钱来升级他的空调 |
[48:02] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[48:03] | Go to Duane Reade and buy him a fan. | 去便利店给他买把扇子 |
[48:06] | Let me deal with Frick and Frack. | 让我来对付这个二人组 |
[48:11] | Guys… | 两位 |
[48:14] | I’ve got ten minutes. | 我有十分钟 |
[48:18] | All right. Well… | 好 |
[48:19] | The thing that sets our company apart is that we’re not just a coworking space. | 我们公司的与众不同之处在于 我们不仅只提供共享工作空间 |
[48:24] | We’re a lifestyle. | 还是一种生活方式 |
[48:26] | Thank you, human Ambien. | 谢谢你 行走的安眠药 |
[48:29] | You know what? This space, it doesn’t work for us actually. | 是这样 这个空间其实不适合我们 |
[48:35] | Doesn’t work. Doesn’t work. | 不行 |
[48:36] | But thank you. Thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[48:38] | -Miguel, let’s go. -It’s not? | -米格尔 走吧 -不合适 |
[48:41] | No, no, no. But thank you for your time. | 不 但谢谢你赶过来 |
[48:43] | Thank you so much. We appreciate it, and… | 非常感谢 我们很感激 |
[48:45] | Why not? | 为什么不合适 |
[48:50] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[48:55] | You only have north and east exposures, both into other buildings. | 你这里只有北面和东面有窗 还都对着其他建筑 |
[48:58] | The windows are acrylic. The floors are a disaster. | 窗户是亚克力的 地面一塌糊涂 |
[49:01] | It’s like a war zone in here. | 这里就像个战场 |
[49:03] | Definitely have to repour. | 一定得重新铺水泥 |
[49:04] | -Right? Repour. -Correct, yep. | -对吗 重新铺 -是的 对 |
[49:06] | Yeah, it’s a disaster. | 是的 一塌糊涂 |
[49:07] | I bet in March, it must look like a concrete coffin, right? | 我打赌在3月 这里一定 就像个水泥棺材 对吗 |
[49:10] | From September to March? | 从9月到3月期间 |
[49:13] | And there’s so much asbestos | 这里石棉太多了 |
[49:14] | that Miguel will have a tumor before he leaves the building. | 米格尔在离开前就会长出肿瘤 |
[49:18] | No. The best that we could hope for…You agree? | 不行 我们希望的 最好情况是 你同意吗 |
[49:21] | The best we could hope for is bland and functional. | 我们希望的最好情况是平淡和实用 |
[49:25] | Isn’t bland and functional the point? | 平淡和实用不正是关键吗 |
[49:29] | No, it’s not. It’s the opposite. | 不是的 恰恰相反 |
[49:33] | We’re doing something different. | 我们要做的事不同 |
[49:35] | We’re building a community. | 我们要打造一个社群 |
[49:38] | A lifestyle. | 一种生活方式 |
[49:40] | No offense, but no one’s going to walk around | 无意冒犯 但谁也不会穿 |
[49:43] | with a shirt that says “Risakov and Associates.” | 印着”里萨科夫合作公司”的上衣到处走 |
[49:45] | -But they will with us. -All right, all right, mouth. | -但他们在我们这里就会 -好了 够了 |
[49:50] | How are you going to go about that? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[49:53] | Well, I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[49:55] | Better yet, | 不如这样 |
[49:57] | I’ll show you. | 我来演示给你看 |
[49:59] | Please. Please come with me. | 请吧 请跟我来 |
[50:02] | This… This is what tomorrow looks like. | 这就是明天的样子 |
[50:06] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[50:13] | And wide-open spaces for people to talk and create and eat and play. | 和完全开放的空间 供人们交谈 创作 吃东西和玩耍 |
[50:22] | To create businesses, friendships, memories and… | 供他们创业 建立友谊 回忆和 |
[50:32] | maybe even…maybe even fall in love. | 也许甚至会坠入爱河 |
[50:37] | If you still can’t see it, maybe you can feel it. | 如果你还是看不到 也许你能感觉到 |
[50:44] | Have you seen these photos? | 你看过这些照片吗 |
[50:46] | This building sucks. | 这栋楼太烂了 |
[50:48] | It’s not about the building. | 重点不是那栋楼 |
[50:49] | It’s about the man. | 而是那个人 |
[50:50] | He’s an investor. Right? | 他是个投资人 对吗 |
[50:52] | Do we need an investor? | 我们需要投资人吗 |
[50:54] | An investor gets us the money. | 投资人能给我们弄来钱 |
[50:55] | The money gets us the buildings that don’t suck. | 钱就能给我们弄来不那么烂的楼 |
[50:58] | What’s the plan then? How are you getting him to invest? | 那你有什么计划 你打算如何让他投资 |
[51:02] | Adam will manifest it. | 亚当会表现出来 |
[51:07] | I want to be a partner. | 我想成为你们的合伙人 |
[51:09] | We’re not looking for a partner. I’m sorry. | 我们不是在找合伙人 抱歉 |
[51:13] | Not a partner. An investor. | 不是合伙人 是投资人 |
[51:17] | You got a number in your head? | 你心里有个数字吗 |
[51:19] | Can’t be too low. | 那个数不能太小 |
[51:21] | And it can’t be obscene. | 也不能大得离谱 |
[51:23] | Everyone has a number. | 所有人心里都有个数字 |
[51:25] | I want to hear that number. | 我想听听你的 |
[51:58] | Are you gonna let me see the number? | 你们能让我看看那个数字吗 |
[52:07] | Guys, is this a joke? | 二位 这是开玩笑吗 |
[52:11] | ‘Cause we can’t go into this meeting with Yevgeny Risakov saying, | 因为我们不能去和 叶夫根尼里萨科夫见面时说 |
[52:14] | “Hey, our company | “嘿 我们的公司 |
[52:16] | that has no employees, no sales, no buildings”… | 没有员工 销售额 办公楼” |
[52:20] | We don’t even have a name. | 我们甚至连公司名字都没有 |
[52:22] | And we’re saying it’s worth four and a half million dollars? | 然后就说公司市值四百五十万美元 |
[52:25] | Miguel, we have hundreds of buildings. | 米格尔 我们有成百上千栋楼 |
[52:27] | We just haven’t acquired them yet. | 我们只是还没得到它们 |
[52:29] | The valuation is just the amount someone is willing to pay. | 那个估值只是某人愿意付的钱而已 |
[52:33] | It’s not about money. It’s about worth. | 关键不在于钱 而在于价值 |
[52:35] | It’s about how you view your own value. | 在于你如何看待自己的价值 |
[52:38] | Adam, this is insane. | 亚当 这太疯狂了 |
[52:41] | Adam. Hey, we can’t do this. | 亚当 嘿 我们不能这么做 |
[52:45] | We’ll look like idiots. | 我们会像傻子一样 |
[52:47] | $4.5 million? | 四百五十万美元 |
[52:51] | -Adam. Adam, please. -Miguel. Miguel. | -亚当 拜托 -米格尔 |
[52:54] | You missed a zero. | 你少看了一个零 |
[52:58] | Forty-five million. | 四千五百万 |
[53:08] | Fifteen million for one-third stake. | 一千五百万买三分之一股权 |
[53:18] | I can’t do that number. | 我不能接受这个数字 |
[53:23] | What’s chai? | “Chai”是多少 |
[53:29] | 18 Eighteen. | |
[53:32] | Eighteen is a lucky number in Hebrew. | 希伯来语中 18是个吉利的数字 |
[53:35] | It means you are blessing me and my investment for a good, long life. | 意味着你会祝福我的投资天长地久 |
[53:43] | Add 18 cents to the end of it, and you’ve got a deal. | 在这个数字后面加18美分我们就成交 |
[53:50] | Fifteen million and 18 cents for a one-third stake. | 一千五百万 再加18美分 三分之一股权 |
[53:57] | I’ll have my lawyer go and get into it. | 我会叫我的律师去处理细节 |
[54:02] | I haven’t asked you. | 我还没问你 |
[54:05] | What’s the name? | 公司叫什么名字 |
[54:08] | We need a name. | 我们需要一个名字 |
[54:10] | We do. | 确实 |
[54:12] | “We.” | “我们” |
[54:13] | We. | 我们 |
[54:14] | -We…We live. -We dream. | -我们生活 -我们梦想 |
[54:16] | We dream. | 我们梦想 |
[54:17] | -We dream. -We wor… | -我们梦想 -我们 |
[54:21] | -Adam. -Bruce. | -亚当 -布鲁斯 |
[54:26] | I’m guessing you’re not all here to congratulate us on opening WeWork Lima. | 我猜你们不全是来恭喜 WeWork的共享办公楼在利马开业 |
[54:31] | 20,000 square feet, right in the heart of San Isidro. | 一千八百多平方米 就在圣伊西德罗区中心 |
[54:35] | Ninety-six percent rented. | 出租率96% |
[54:39] | Pretty good. | 很不错 |
[54:42] | No, I’m guessing you’re here | 不 我猜你们在这里 |
[54:43] | because your Wall Street Journal online subscription notified you | 是因为在线订阅的 《华尔街时报》通知你们 |
[54:47] | about a new WeWork article | 有一篇关于WeWork的新文章 |
[54:52] | which are very good, by the way, | 顺便一提 预测绩效很好 |
[54:54] | set out to destroy us. | 他们反而是想毁了我们 |
[55:09] | We have 425 locations in 100 cities around the world | 我们在全世界100个城市里 有425个共享办公楼 |
[55:14] | and over 400,000 members. | 超过四十万会员 |
[55:18] | So the Journal article, it didn’t upset me. | 所以《华尔街时报》的文章 不会令我不开心 |
[55:23] | No. No. | 不会 |
[55:27] | It inspired me. | 它激励了我 |
[55:30] | Our current valuation, $47 billion, | 我们当前的估值是四百七十亿美元 |
[55:36] | some people think it’s… ridiculous. | 有些人认为这很荒唐 |
[55:41] | And, to be honest, I agree. | 说实话 我同意 |
[55:47] | We’re worth a trillion. | 我们的价值应该是万亿 |
[55:53] | I have not even begun to realize my vision of what this company could be. | 我甚至还没有开始实现 我对这个公司未来的愿景 |
[55:57] | I have zero doubt. Zero. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[56:00] | But when you call an emergency board meeting, | 但是你们召集紧急董事会 |
[56:04] | it’s clear that some of you have doubt. | 那显然你们中有人心存疑虑 |
[56:07] | So, I want to say to all of you, | 所以我想对你们所有人说 |
[56:10] | if you can’t see what we’re building here, now is the moment to leave. | 如果你看不到我们在打造什么 现在就请离开 |
[56:17] | Because we are about to head into battle, | 因为我们即将走上战场 |
[56:19] | and if one tiny, little article is going to shake you to your core, | 如果一篇小小的文章就会令你大惊失色 |
[56:23] | I don’t want you on my side. Do you understand? | 那我可不想让你站在我这边 明白吗 |
[56:25] | I don’t need you on my side. | 我不需要你站在我这边 |
[56:29] | So, what will it be? | 所以各位有何打算 |
[56:33] | Because we are going to IPO in two weeks. | 因为我们两周后定会进行首次公开募股 |
[56:38] | -IPO? -IPO. | -首次公开募股 -首次公开募股 |
[56:45] | You came here thinking you were fighting for the IPO? | 你一直以为我们在为 首次公开募股争吵吗 |
[56:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[56:52] | Adam, an IPO is out of the question. | 亚当 首次公开募股 完全不在考虑范围之内 |
[56:59] | As CEO, I don’t accept that. | 作为首席执行官 我不接受这一点 |
[57:03] | -Adam. -I don’t accept it. | -亚当 -我不接受 |
[57:04] | -And furthermore… -Adam. Adam. | -而且 -亚当 |
[57:06] | …I don’t believe you have the faith in me… | 我不相信你对我有信心 |
[57:08] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[57:10] | The board voted this morning. | 董事会今天早上投票了 |
[57:13] | We want you out. | 我们想要你出局 |
[57:51] | Adam. Let’s go. | 亚当 我们走吧 |
[59:50] | Are we done pouting? | 你嘴噘够了吗 |
[59:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:04] | Call the lawyers. | 给律师打电话 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah. Which one? | 好 哪个 |
[1:00:07] | All of them. | 所有的 |