时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Adam, I will honor and cherish you through all life’s adventures. | 亚当 我会尊重你 珍惜你 陪你经历一生所有的冒险 |
[01:36] | Wherever we go, we’ll go together. | 我们无论去哪 都会如影随形 |
[01:45] | Two cosmic voyagers bound together by a transcendent love. | 就像两个宇宙中的旅行者 被超凡的爱拴在了一起 |
[01:49] | All my life, all your life, | 我的一生 你的一生 |
[01:53] | and all our past lives have led us to this moment. | 还有我们所有的往生 让我们来到了此时此刻 |
[02:12] | Without you, I am nothing. | 没有你 我什么也不是 |
[02:21] | Mazel tov! | 恭喜 |
[02:24] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[02:27] | Whoo! | 呜呼 |
[02:28] | Yay! Yay! | 好耶 |
[02:44] | -Thank you. -Oh, my God. | -谢谢 -天啊 |
[02:46] | And the purple. Are you effing kidding me? | 竟然穿紫色 开玩笑吗 |
[02:49] | Only Rebekah. | 只有丽贝卡穿好看 |
[02:50] | A $15 million investment? | 一千五百万美元的投资 |
[02:52] | On a $45 million valuation. | 估值四千五百万美元 |
[02:54] | But we’re just getting started. Just getting started. | 但我们才刚刚开始 |
[02:57] | Hey. Is Gwyneth coming? | 嘿 桂莉芙会来吗 |
[02:59] | Oh, no, she couldn’t. She’s busy shooting Country Strong. | 不 她来不了 她在忙着拍《乡谣情缘》 |
[03:02] | That’s the business we’re in. | 这是我们目前在做的事 |
[03:05] | You’re acting again? | 你又开始表演了 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:09] | James, my brother. Come. Come, come, come. | 詹姆斯 好兄弟 来 |
[03:11] | Tequila shots. Make them doubles. | 龙舌兰酒 要双份的 |
[03:17] | Okay, a toast. Lehayim! | 好 来碰杯 干杯 |
[03:20] | What happened to teaching yoga? That seemed like such a good fit. | 你怎么不教瑜伽了 那似乎很适合你 |
[03:23] | Well, acting has always been my calling. | 我一直热衷于表演 |
[03:27] | But I had to abandon it in order to return to it, | 但我之前不得不暂时放弃表演 就是为了有一天能够回归 |
[03:30] | if that makes any sense? | 能理解吧 |
[03:31] | 40,000 square feet? | 三千七百平方米 |
[03:33] | Forty. Just signed the lease. | 没错 刚刚签订租约 |
[03:35] | Best views of the Empire State Building in all of Manhattan. | 是全曼哈顿最适合看帝国大厦的地方 |
[03:39] | -Hi. -Hi, sweetie. | -嗨 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[03:41] | Is Gwyneth Paltrow coming? | 桂莉芙白德露会来吗 |
[03:44] | No. | 不会 |
[03:46] | -Do you mind if I tell you a quick tip? -Of course. | -我能给你提个小建议吗 -请讲 |
[03:48] | The first rule of commercial real estate is, | 商业地产的第一法则是 |
[03:51] | “It’s not what you can see. It’s who can see you.” | “你能看到什么不重要 重要的是谁能看到你” |
[03:53] | And the second rule is, you know, “You gotta find the right banker.” | 第二法则”你必须找到合适的银行家” |
[03:56] | You’re gonna need one of the big boys. Goldman or J.P. Morgan. | 你将来得找一家大银行 高盛或摩根大通 |
[03:59] | Who’s yours? | 你现在的银行是 |
[04:01] | Risakov and Associates. | 里萨科夫合作公司 |
[04:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:05] | Do you mind if I steal him? | 把他借我一下 |
[04:06] | -No, no, no. Go ahead. -All right. | -没问题 请吧 -好 |
[04:08] | -Hey, is Gwyneth coming? -No. | -嘿 桂莉芙会来吗 -不会 |
[04:15] | This is for you. A gift. | 这是送你的 礼物 |
[04:19] | Thank you, Daddy. Thank you. | 谢谢你 爸爸 谢谢 |
[04:28] | Daddy, it’s too much. | 爸爸 这太多了 |
[04:29] | -It’s for a home. -No, it’s too much. | -让你们买房子用的 -不 太多了 |
[04:32] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[04:35] | It’s a dad’s job to take care of his little girl. | 爸爸的职责就是照顾好宝贝女儿 |
[04:37] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[04:39] | It’s my job now, Bob. My job. | 现在是我的职责了 鲍勃 我的职责 |
[04:41] | -But just in case. -Adam. | -以防万一吧 -亚当 |
[04:47] | -Daddy, you…-Enjoy. | -爸 你 -尽情花 |
[04:48] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[04:49] | -Do you have a tissue? -I do. | -有纸巾吗 -有 |
[04:52] | -I’ll get you some tissue. -Thank you so… | -我去给你拿纸巾 -非常感谢 |
[04:55] | One million dollars? | 一百万美元 |
[04:57] | -What are you talking about? -He… | -你说什么呢 -他 |
[04:59] | -You need to slow down. -Just what kind of a check is that? | -你别说了 -这支票算什么啊 |
[05:02] | He gave the same to my sisters. | 他也给过我姐姐们这么多钱 |
[05:04] | -I…-I mean, that was a long time ago. | -我 -那是很久以前的事了 |
[05:06] | I don’t know where he got this from. | 我不知道他从哪里弄来的钱 |
[05:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:12] | -No, no, no. -I just…I wasn’t expecting it. | -不 -我只是 没想到 |
[05:14] | This is a…We’re gonna have a home. | 这 我们要有房子了 |
[05:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:17] | -I’m so happy. -You should be. | -我太开心了 -应该的 |
[05:19] | -I’ll be right back. -Okay. | -我去去就回 -好 |
[05:47] | -What are you drinking? -Tequila. | -你喝的是什么 -龙舌兰 |
[05:49] | -What kind? -Whatever they’re serving. | -哪一种 -我随便点的 |
[05:53] | I think we can do a little better on your wedding day. | 我觉得你结婚这天我们应该喝点好酒 |
[05:55] | -Two 1942s. -Coming up. | -来两杯唐胡里奥1942 -马上就来 |
[06:03] | We got off on the wrong foot. | 我们对彼此的第一印象不好 |
[06:05] | I can provide for her, Bob. | 我能养活她 鲍勃 |
[06:07] | Okay? My company was just valued at 45 million. | 明白吗 我的公司刚刚估值四千五百万 |
[06:12] | Okay, you never congratulated me on that, by the way. | 对了 顺便一提 你还没为此恭喜我呢 |
[06:16] | Can’t buy a home with a valuation. | 估值又买不了房 |
[06:19] | Well, you can buy a home with the money that comes along with a valuation. | 用随着估值而来的钱能买房 |
[06:23] | Did you get it? The money? | 你拿到了吗 随之而来的钱 |
[06:25] | It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming. | 会来的 |
[06:28] | You know, she was so excited when she told me about it. | 她告诉我这事时非常高兴 |
[06:32] | My cousin Ron, | 我的表亲罗恩 |
[06:33] | on the board of directors of the New York Real Estate Association. | 是纽约地产协会董事会成员 |
[06:37] | -You met him. -Yes, Yoda. | -你见过他 -对 尤达 |
[06:40] | Taught me a big lesson today. “It’s not what you can see. | 他今天给我好好上了一课”你能看到什么不重要 |
[06:43] | -It’s who can see you.” -See you. | -重要的是谁能看到你” -看到你 |
[06:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:46] | Ron, why don’t you tell Adam about Yevgeny Risakov’s investments. | 罗恩 不如你跟亚当说说 叶夫根尼里萨科夫的投资项目吧 |
[06:50] | Yeah, did he do the thing about the 18 cents? | 好 他有没有做18美分那事 |
[06:53] | Yeah…It’s a lucky number. | 有 那是个幸运数字 |
[06:56] | Lucky? Yeah, you will be lucky if you get the 18 cents. | 幸运 对 如果你能拿到18美分就算幸运 |
[07:05] | If you’re gonna take care of her, take care of her. | 如果你打算照顾她 那就说到做到 |
[07:21] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:24] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 |
[07:31] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[07:33] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[07:49] | Whoo! | 呜呼 |
[07:50] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[07:53] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜呼 |
[07:57] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:59] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:01] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[08:03] | Okay. We talk to a lawyer, | 好 我们找个律师谈谈 |
[08:06] | -and we get out of the lease. -No, no, no. | -然后我们退租 -不 |
[08:08] | We’re not talking to a lawyer, and we’re not getting out of the lease. | 我们不找律师 我们不退租 |
[08:12] | Okay, we’ll sublease then and just cut our losses. | 好 那我们转租 减少损失 |
[08:15] | No, we’re not subleasing either, Miguel. | 我们也不转租 米格尔 |
[08:17] | Okay, then we’ll call Randall, and we’ll convince him | 好 那我们给兰德尔打电话 去说服他 |
[08:19] | -to set up a Greendesk here. -We’re not calling Randall. | -来这里开Greendesk -不给兰德尔打 |
[08:21] | This isn’t Greendesk. This is WeWork. | 这不是Greendesk 这是WeWork |
[08:23] | -This is nothing, Adam. -This is everything! | -这什么也不是 亚当 -这是一切 |
[08:29] | We might still get the money. | 我们还有可能得到那笔钱 |
[08:31] | Yeah. You can’t pay the rent with “might.” | 没错”可能”是不能用来付租金的 |
[08:35] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[08:40] | We use the Greendesk money. | 我们用Greendesk的钱 |
[08:43] | I mean, that’s everything I have. | 那是我的全部财产 |
[08:47] | That’s my kids’ education. That’s my… | 那是我孩子的教育经费 是我 |
[08:51] | It’s my first house. It’s my retirement. | 是我的第一栋房子 我的退休金 |
[08:54] | Miguel, you don’t have a mortgage. | 米格尔 你没有房贷 |
[08:55] | You don’t have a wife. You don’t have kids. | 没有老婆 没有孩子 |
[08:57] | All you have is me! You understand? Me. | 你现在只有我 明白吗 我 |
[09:03] | Listen. | 听着 |
[09:05] | You bet on me once. | 你在我身上下过一次赌注 |
[09:07] | I’m asking you to bet on me again. | 我要求你再下一次 |
[09:12] | The Greendesk money, it keeps the lights on. | Greendesk的钱 能让我们创业的灯继续亮下去 |
[09:17] | Light. | 就一盏灯 |
[09:25] | Okay, all right, so how do we… | 好 行吧 那我们如何 |
[09:29] | How do we pay for the renovations of this shithole? | 我们如何支付这破地方的翻新费呢 |
[09:33] | God made the world in seven days. I’ll get the money before then. | 神用七天创造了世界 我会在那之前弄到钱的 |
[09:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:41] | You know you’re not God, right? | 你知道自己不是神吧 |
[09:44] | You have to admit, I do look a bit like him. | 你得承认 我确实长得有点像他 |
[09:49] | The kitchen and bathrooms are completely redone, | 厨房和厕所都彻底翻新过 |
[09:52] | but they managed to maintain all the pre-war charm. | 但他们保留了战前的那种风韵 |
[09:55] | Does it have a key? | 那门有钥匙吗 |
[09:57] | To the park? Of course. | 通向公园的 当然 |
[10:00] | Units in this building don’t come on the market very often. | 这栋楼里的公寓不经常出售的 |
[10:05] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[10:06] | I… I don’t know. | 我 不确定 |
[10:11] | Wha… | 什 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry. Can we just have a moment, please? | 抱歉 请让我们单独谈谈好吗 |
[10:15] | -Of course. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[10:21] | Adam, come on. | 亚当 拜托 |
[10:25] | I don’t know. I just think there’s something better we can do | 我不知道 我只是觉得 我们可以用你父亲的钱 |
[10:28] | -with your father’s money. Yes. -Better how? | -去做更好的事 对 -怎么更好 |
[10:31] | Better than… an apartment with a key to Gramercy Park? | 要比 有格拉莫西公园钥匙的公寓还好 |
[10:34] | Yes. We can invest in our future. | 对 我们可以给我们的未来投资 |
[10:36] | I don’t even know what I would tell him. | 我都不知道该怎么跟他交代 |
[10:39] | I mean, do you…I don’t think you fully appreciate what he… | 我是说 你 我觉得你没有完全理解 他 |
[10:43] | what he went through to…It’s… | 他都经历了些什么才 这 |
[10:45] | Tell him you believe in your husband. | 告诉他你相信自己的丈夫 |
[10:54] | This is for us. | 这是为了我们 |
[11:06] | Get out of it. | 退租吧 |
[11:09] | Rivka, it’s not gonna happen. Not gonna happen. | 丽贝卡 那不可能 |
[11:22] | This looks like more than a million dollars to fix. | 看起来修理费要超过一百万美元 |
[11:24] | Well… $1.5 million. We think. | 我们认为是一百五十万美元 |
[11:31] | Where are you going to make up the difference? | 你打算去哪里弄差额 |
[11:35] | The Greendesk money. | 用Greendesk的钱 |
[11:39] | So everything? | 所以你要孤注一掷 |
[11:40] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[11:48] | Adam, tell me you’ve got this. | 亚当 告诉我说你有把握 |
[11:57] | Adam, tell me you’ve got this. | 亚当 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:19] | Tell me you’ve got this. | 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:22] | I… | 我 |
[12:28] | Tell me you’ve got this. | 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:31] | Tell me you’ve got this. | 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:33] | Tell me you’ve got this. | 说你有把握 |
[12:35] | Tell me you’ve got this. | 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:37] | Tell me you’ve got this. | 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:39] | Tell me you’ve got this. Tell me you’ve got this. | 告诉我说你有把握 |
[12:42] | -I… -Say it. | -我 -说出来 |
[12:44] | Say it. Adam. | 说出来 亚当 |
[12:45] | I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 我有把握 |
[12:47] | I’ve got it. | 我有把握 |
[12:48] | I got it. | 我有把握 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:55] | I mean, it says there’s another 500 square feet in here. | 图纸上说这里还有47平方米 |
[13:00] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[13:09] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[13:11] | -What the hell? -Wow. | -什么鬼东西 -天啊 |
[13:14] | Keep the swing. Lose the dildos. | 秋千留下 自慰棒扔掉 |
[13:17] | Hey, wasn’t Rebekah supposed to come here? | 嘿 丽贝卡不是应该过来吗 |
[13:20] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[13:22] | Wasn’t Rebekah supposed to light some sage? | 丽贝卡不是应该来点燃鼠尾草吗 |
[13:25] | You know, the ceremony? | 仪式什么的 |
[13:27] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[13:37] | How many more hookers gotta fall out windows | 还要有多少个妓女从窗户掉下来 |
[13:38] | before the mayor admits we got a killer on the loose? | 市长才肯承认有个杀手逍遥法外 |
[13:41] | They’re called streetwalkers, ignoramus. | 这叫站街女 笨蛋 |
[13:43] | And cut. | 停 |
[13:45] | -What? No “ignoramus”? -No… | -怎么了 不要说”笨蛋” -不 |
[13:48] | And we’re moving on. Next setup. | 我们继续 下一场戏 |
[13:56] | Okay, got it. | 好 明白 |
[13:58] | Can you go and play back the scene from before this? | 能回放一下之前那一场戏吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. They should check it. | 好 他们应该检查一下 |
[14:05] | And we’re gonna move on from this. But I think it’s the take before. | 我们要继续拍下一场了 但我认为是前一条 |
[14:07] | -Monica. -Yes. | -莫妮卡 -是 |
[14:09] | I just had to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我想谢谢你给我这次机会 |
[14:11] | Please. You know, I was a big admirer of your uncle. | 太客气了 我很欣赏你的叔伯 |
[14:15] | Could we have playback again please? | 能再回放一次吗 谢谢 |
[14:22] | Did I give you everything you needed? | 我的表演你还满意吗 |
[14:24] | Or…Yes. | 或者 好 |
[14:27] | I loved your Cherry Orchard at Lincoln Center. I just… | 我很喜欢你在林肯中心 执导的《樱桃园》 我 |
[14:30] | -It blew my mind. -Well, thank you. | -让我大开眼界 -谢谢 |
[14:32] | So inspiring. | 太鼓舞人心了 |
[14:33] | -Well, thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -是 |
[14:35] | I miss the theater. | 我很怀念舞台剧 |
[14:38] | I mean, not that I’m not grateful. | 我并不是不知感恩 |
[14:40] | Oh, no. Hey, you gotta pay the bills, right? | 不 嘿 谁都得赚钱啊 对吧 |
[14:42] | -Yeah. -Speaking of which, | -对 -说到这个 |
[14:43] | if you ever need me to come back, I’d be… | 如果你需要我回来演 我 |
[14:47] | Well, honey, your character just died, so… | 亲爱的 你的角色刚刚死了 所以 |
[14:51] | -Okay, well, maybe, like, for a flashback? -Okay. | -好 也许有回忆场景呢 -好 |
[14:53] | You know, I love to play. | 我很愿意演 |
[14:56] | We cannot put the bathrooms there. | 我们不能把厕所放那里 |
[14:59] | -Why? -‘Cause there’s… | -为何 -因为 |
[15:02] | -You’re right in front of the windows. -That’s the point. | -那就在窗户前 -要的就是这样 |
[15:04] | Listen. Do you have a degree in architecture? | 听着 你有建筑学学位吗 |
[15:08] | A degree? | 学位 |
[15:10] | I don’t need a degree to understand where the bathroom goes. | 我不需要学位就明白厕所该放哪里 |
[15:13] | But you don’t understand where the bathroom goes. | 但你不明白厕所该放哪里 |
[15:15] | Would you trust a doctor who didn’t have a degree | 你会相信没有学位的医生 |
[15:19] | to slice your stomach open? | 让他给你开肠破肚吗 |
[15:20] | -Doctor? You’re not a doctor. -I’m a doctor. Would you just let… | -医生 你又不是医生 -我就是医生 你就让 |
[15:25] | Let me choose where the bathrooms go. | 让我来选择厕所放哪 |
[15:27] | -They go, I go. See? -Come on. | -他们上 我就上 看吧 -拜托 |
[15:29] | If people are coming in, okay? | 如果人们进来的话 明白吗 |
[15:32] | They go over here. I need them to keep the whole thing to the side. | 他们会来这里 我要让整个厕所在边上 |
[15:35] | -Hi, guys. -No, no, no. Not there. | -嗨 两位 -不 那里不行 |
[15:37] | -Guys! Guys. -I don’t need a degree… | -两位 -我不需要学位 |
[15:39] | Don’t you have 40,000 square feet to work in? | 你们不是有三千七百平米的空间工作 |
[15:40] | Yeah, there’s mold. | 是 有霉菌 |
[15:42] | No. We don’t know if it’s the good mold or the bad mold. | 不 我们 不知道是好霉菌还是坏霉菌 |
[15:47] | So…Just to be clear. | 所以我要说清楚 |
[15:48] | There is no good mold. It’s the bad mold. | 根本就没有好霉菌 只有坏霉菌 |
[15:51] | Do you mind if we do a few interviews here? | 你是否介意我们来这里做几个面试 |
[15:54] | For the flow, you know. | 为了专业效果 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:57] | Can I come into your space and do my work there? | 我能去你们那边做我的工作吗 |
[16:00] | Yes. Yes! | 当然 |
[16:02] | -Come, come! Anytime. Come. Come anytime. -Fine. | -来吧 随时欢迎 -好 |
[16:05] | -Soon as we figure out what the mold is. -There is no good mold. | -只要我们弄清霉菌的好坏 -根本没有好霉菌 |
[16:09] | So, my husband is leasing this building, and he said that I could use this floor. | 是这样 我丈夫租了这栋楼 他说我可以用这一层 |
[16:13] | Now, I know it’s rough and industrial, | 听着 我知道这里像毛坯房 工厂 |
[16:16] | but I’m thinking we could be, like, an American Donmar Warehouse. | 但我觉得我们可以成为 美国的唐马仓库剧场 |
[16:21] | I…It’s… | 我 这 |
[16:23] | This space. I haven’t seen walls this far apart since I left Texas. | 这空间真大 我自从离开德克萨斯后 还没见过相距这么远的墙呢 |
[16:29] | Can you imagine how long you would have to wait | 你能想象要等多久才能等到 |
[16:31] | before some establishment male artistic director gave you free space | 某个机构的男性艺术指导 给你可以随意使用的空间 |
[16:36] | to do what you wanted to do with the show? | 让你按自己的想法来拍电视剧吗 |
[16:39] | Can you imagine what we could do if we didn’t ask permission? | 你能想象如果无需他人批准 我们都能做些什么吗 |
[16:44] | What would you do with this space? Rent free? | 你会用这里做什么 免租金 |
[16:49] | I’d do Chekhov. I’d do The Seagull. | 我会执导契诃夫的剧《海鸥》 |
[16:54] | -Or Three Sisters? -Yeah. | -或者《三姐妹》 -对 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God. This is incredible. | 天啊 不可思议 |
[16:59] | I mean, can you feel it? Can you feel the energy that we’re creating here? | 你能感觉到吗 能感觉到 我们在这里迸发出的能量吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 能 |
[17:05] | So… yes? | 那么 好吗 |
[17:09] | -That’s a yes. -Yes! | -当然好了 -太好了 |
[17:12] | I have always wanted to play Masha. | 我一直想演玛莎 |
[17:19] | I think you’ll make a wonderful Masha. | 我觉得你很适合演玛莎 |
[17:21] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -是 |
[17:25] | What do you think when I say “workspace”? | 我说”工作空间”时你会想到什么 |
[17:31] | Productivity. | 生产力 |
[17:33] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[17:35] | Just a few more questions on my end. | 我还有几个问题 |
[17:38] | Do you match 401(k) contributions? | 你们有401K退休福利配比吗 |
[17:41] | No. | 没有 |
[17:42] | So, IT is central to the office environment, | 所以IT是办公环境的核心 |
[17:44] | so the hours are sort of “whatever it takes.” | 所以工作时间很灵活 |
[17:48] | Best quality? | 最好的品质 |
[17:49] | I’m always on time. | 我永远准时 |
[17:50] | -You have a dental plan? -No. | -你们有牙医保险吗 -没有 |
[17:52] | -Do you have a stand-up desk? -No. | -有可升降办公桌吗 -没有 |
[17:54] | Well, if IT is central to your mission, why are you paying so little? | 如果IT对你们来说是核心 那为什么给这么少工资 |
[17:57] | Mom, I can ask my own questions. | 妈妈 我可以自己来提问 |
[18:00] | -Casual Fridays? -No. | -星期五穿便装 -不行 |
[18:02] | -Private restroom? -No. | -私人厕所 -没有 |
[18:04] | I want the experience for my résumé. I don’t care about the money. | 我想要简历上的履历更丰富一些 我不在乎工资 |
[18:07] | -Hey! -Shouldn’t say that in a job interview. | -嘿 -工作面试时不能这么说 |
[18:09] | Welcome. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[18:10] | -How old are you? -Sixteen. | -你多大了 -16 |
[18:12] | He’s a man. | 是男子汉了 |
[18:13] | Okay. I’m in. | 好吧 我接受 |
[18:15] | Jacob, what do you think when I say “workplace”? | 雅克布 我说”工作空间”时 你会想到什么 |
[18:23] | Cubicles, | 隔间 |
[18:24] | ugly furniture, bad fluorescent lighting… | 难看的家具 糟糕的荧光灯 |
[18:29] | death. | 死亡 |
[18:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:36] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[18:38] | It’s a good concept. | 这是个好概念 |
[18:40] | “Good”? It’s “good”? | “好” 是个”好”概念 |
[18:42] | -It’s a great concept. -It’s great. | -是极好的概念 -极好 |
[18:43] | -All right. -It’s great. | -好吧 -是极好 |
[18:45] | It’s a great concept. It’s very cool. It’s very progressive. I’m into that. | 这是个极好的概念 很酷 很进步 我喜欢 |
[18:49] | The thing is… I… | 问题是我 |
[18:51] | I have an offer for 10K more from another company. | 我收到了另一家公司的要约 工资多一万 |
[18:55] | -10K more. -Hey, can you watch my laptop? | -多一万 -嘿 能帮我看一下笔电吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:04] | So I’m… | 那我 |
[19:07] | She just asked me to watch it. I don’t… | 她让我帮忙看着 我不 |
[19:09] | Did you just take…Do you know her? | 你刚刚拿走了 你认识她 |
[19:11] | Jacob, listen to me. People deserve better than this. | 雅克布 听我说 人们值得拥有 比这更好的办公环境 |
[19:15] | Better than tiny tables, spilling coffee on your laptop. | 不应沦落到挤在小桌子旁 碰翻咖啡洒在笔电上 |
[19:19] | Better than hunting for an outlet like a truffle pig | 不应沦落到像松露猪一样到处找充电插口 |
[19:22] | or waiting in line for half an hour for a bathroom key | 或者为了上厕所排队等半个小时 |
[19:25] | to see only God knows what. | 开门后还不知道会看到什么 |
[19:27] | -Right. -Okay? | -对 -明白吗 |
[19:28] | Better than hoping a complete stranger | 不应沦落到希望一个完全不认识的人 |
[19:33] | will keep an eye on your $2,000 laptop. | 会帮你看管价值两千美元的笔电 |
[19:37] | But don’t believe me. Believe our investors. | 但不要相信我 要相信我们的投资人 |
[19:41] | We’re three months old, Jacob. | 我们公司创立了三个月 雅克布 |
[19:43] | And we have a valuation of $45 million. | 我们的估值是四千五百万美元 |
[19:49] | So my question for you is, would you rather have $10,000… | 所以我要问你 你是愿意要一万美元 |
[19:54] | $10,000 or 10,000 shares of Facebook? | 一万美元还是一万股Facebook的股票 |
[20:00] | -Sorry, can I just take a couple days… -Sure. | -抱歉 我能用几天时间 -当然 |
[20:02] | -…just to sort of go over…-No, no, no. | -来考虑一下 -不行 |
[20:04] | No. We want bold, decisive people at WeWork. | 不 我们WeWork要大胆 果断的人 |
[20:07] | Right now, in or out? | 现在决定 接不接受 |
[20:12] | In or out? | 接不接受 |
[20:13] | -I don’t know, but…-Ya’aqov. | -我不知道 但是 -雅克布 |
[20:14] | -Yeah? -Don’t let me down. In or out? | -是 -别让我失望 接不接受 |
[20:18] | In. | 接受 |
[20:21] | -I’m in. -Welcome. | -我接受 -欢迎 |
[20:22] | -You’re in! -I’m fucking in. | -你接受了 -我接受了 |
[20:24] | Welcome, my brother. Welcome to WeWork. | 欢迎 兄弟 欢迎加入WeWork |
[20:25] | -Yeah, let’s do it. -We’ll see you Sunday. | -好 我们一起努力 -我们星期天见 |
[20:27] | -I’m in. I’m in. -Yes. Welcome. | -我接受 -是 欢迎 |
[20:30] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑吧 |
[20:31] | I was just demonstrating a point. | 我只是想证明一个观点 |
[20:35] | Got to be a better alternative to this. | 一定有比这更好的选择 |
[20:37] | Do you even know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[20:39] | -A shit place to work. -With bad coffee. | -一个糟糕的工作环境 -还有糟糕的咖啡 |
[20:41] | This is community. That’s why people are here. | 这是社区 所以人们才会来这里 |
[20:45] | I’ve listened to your sales pitch all afternoon. | 我听你推销一下午了 |
[20:47] | And people don’t care about the tiny tables. | 人们其实并不在乎桌子特别小 |
[20:49] | They don’t care about power outlets or the line for the bathroom. | 不在乎电源插口或是排队上厕所 |
[20:53] | They just don’t wanna be alone. | 人们只是不想孤身一人 |
[20:56] | Congratulations. You’re hired. | 恭喜 你被聘用了 |
[20:59] | Thank you. I have a job. | 谢谢 我有工作 |
[21:02] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[21:03] | You’re sitting at the coffee shop at 2:00 p.m. on a Thursday. | 你在星期四下午2点坐在一家咖啡馆里 |
[21:08] | Okay, I don’t. | 好吧 我没有 |
[21:12] | Do you really think you’re the next Facebook? | 你真的认为你们会像Facebook一样成功 |
[21:14] | No, I don’t think it. | 不 我不是认为 |
[21:17] | I know it. | 我知道这是事实 |
[21:25] | Come build tomorrow with us. | 来和我们一起打造明天吧 |
[21:28] | We’re going to change the world. | 我们即将改变世界 |
[21:31] | I know it’s still under construction, | 我知道现在还在施工中 |
[21:32] | but if you follow me, I have some layouts and some mood boards I can show you. | 但请跟我来 我可以 给你们看平面图和情绪板 |
[21:37] | No, no, no, no. Kombucha. | 不 红茶菌 |
[21:38] | It’s like magical tea, but with a mother. | 就像是有酵母的魔法茶 |
[21:50] | We think it can be like an American Donmar Warehouse. | 我们认为这里可以成为 美国的唐马仓库剧场 |
[21:53] | A what? | 什么 |
[21:54] | Dad. Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:55] | -Are you kidding me with this? -We’re gonna fix that. | -这是开什么玩笑 -我们会修好的 |
[22:02] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[22:04] | -No, no, no. Miguel? -My fucking eyes! | -不 米格尔 -我的眼睛啊 |
[22:06] | -Call 911! -Adam? | -快打911 -亚当 |
[22:10] | -Adam! -Oh, my God. I’m sorry. | -亚当 -天啊 对不起 |
[22:12] | Adam, are you okay? | 亚当 你还好吗 |
[22:13] | We’re fine. He’s okay. | 我们没事 他没事 |
[22:14] | -It’s fine. I’m okay. -I am not okay. | -没事 我没事 -我有事 |
[22:17] | -I’ve been sandblasted! -It’s okay. | -我被喷沙了 -没关系的 |
[22:18] | -Run it under some cold water. -God. | -用冷水冲一冲 -天啊 |
[22:21] | So, this is where my money went? | 所以我的钱花在这里了 |
[22:25] | It’s gonna look amazing once construction’s done. | 施工完毕后会很漂亮的 |
[22:27] | -Sure, sure. Looks great. -It’s…It really… | -当然 看起来很棒 -真的 这 |
[22:30] | Dad, stop it. Stop. | 爸 别说了 |
[23:04] | It’s funny. People think New York real estate is about views. | 很有意思 人们认为 纽约地产的关键是风景 |
[23:08] | It’s not. As you know, it’s not about what you can see. | 其实不然 如你所知 你能看到什么不重要 |
[23:12] | It’s about who can see you. Right? | 重要的是谁能看到你 对吗 |
[23:16] | That’s our superpower. | 这是我们的超能力 |
[23:18] | People like you and me, immigrants, sons of immigrants, | 像你我这样的移民 移民之子 |
[23:23] | we see things that other people can’t. | 我们能看到其他人看不到的东西 |
[23:26] | Well, bro, I love the coworking model. | 兄弟 我很喜欢共享办公的模式 |
[23:29] | -Good. Good. I love it too. -I do. | -好 我也很喜欢 -真的 |
[23:32] | But Bear Stearns was a tenant of ours, for Chrissake. | 但贝尔斯登真的曾是我们的租户 |
[23:35] | I mean, my parents, Georgina… they’re old-school. | 我的父母 乔治娜 他们很守旧 |
[23:39] | Any company less than 200 years old seems risky to them. | 他们认为历史小于200年的公司都有风险 |
[23:43] | A coworking start-up, they’ll never go for it. | 他们不可能给共享办公的初创公司投资 |
[23:47] | But, hey, you keep in touch, okay? | 但是 嘿 保持联系 好吗 |
[23:49] | You come back to me when you have more of a track record. Okay? | 有了更多成功案例后回来找我 好吗 |
[23:53] | I’ll give you a call in 200 years. | 我200年后给你打电话 |
[23:55] | -200 years. -200 years. | -200年 -200年 |
[23:56] | -Okay. -Don’t forget. | -好的 -别忘了 |
[23:58] | Is this Georgina? | 这位是乔治娜 |
[24:02] | That’s Georgina with George. | 这是乔治娜和乔治 |
[24:04] | Georgina and George. | 乔治娜和乔治 |
[24:05] | And the fraternity? | 兄弟会呢 |
[24:08] | That’s Sigma Tau. | 那是西格玛托 |
[24:09] | -Sigma Tau? -SoCo was my pledge name. | -西格玛托 -我申请入会时的名字是索科 |
[24:12] | -Sigma Tau, wow. -Dude, I don’t remember half of it. | -西格玛托 天啊 -哥们 兄弟会的事我有一半都不记得 |
[24:16] | That’s how good it was. Some of the best years of my life. | 就是这么精彩 那是我这一生中最棒的几年 |
[24:20] | -You never remember a thing. -I choose not to remember. | -一件事都记不住 -我选择不去记 |
[24:22] | -Yeah, well… -Otherwise, my wife would kill me. | -是 这样 -否则我妻子会杀了我 |
[24:25] | -It’s another story right there. -Yeah, right? | -这又是另一个故事了 -可不是吗 |
[24:27] | Hey, do you want to have a drink? | 嘿 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[24:31] | I would love to, but I gotta catch a train. | 我很乐意 但是我得赶地铁 |
[24:34] | Stavros, I just lost the perfect building, | 斯塔夫罗斯 我刚刚失去了完美的办公楼 |
[24:36] | and you just lost the perfect tenant, okay? | 而你刚刚失去了完美的租户 好吗 |
[24:40] | I think we both deserve a drink. | 我觉得我们俩都应该喝一杯 |
[24:42] | Honestly, I can’t. | 我真的不能去 |
[24:44] | SoCo would have had that drink. | 索科会去喝的 |
[24:47] | Yeah, well, SoCo didn’t have a newborn. | 是 索科没有新生儿 |
[24:50] | You have to get home to breastfeed? | 你必须回家去亲自哺乳吗 |
[24:52] | Bro, that’s low. | 兄弟 这就有点粗鲁了 |
[24:59] | I’ll walk you to the train. | 我陪你走到地铁吧 |
[25:00] | It’s a work drinks, Mama, okay? | 是因为工作需要喝的 妈妈 明白吗 |
[25:03] | Just stop worrying. It’s one drink. | 别担心了 就一杯 |
[25:06] | No, no, no, Mama. It’s not… | 不 妈妈 不是 |
[25:08] | No. | 别说了 |
[25:09] | -Four drinks. Maybe five. -I know him, okay? | -四杯 也许是五杯 -我认识他 好吗 |
[25:11] | -No. Stop. -Mama, it might be six. | -不 别说了 -妈妈 也许是六杯 |
[25:14] | No, I’ll be home soon, okay? | 不 我很快就回家 好吗 |
[25:15] | He’s never coming home, Mama! | 他永远不会回家了 妈妈 |
[25:22] | -Poor SoCo. Poor SoCo. -Dude. | -可怜的索科 -哥们 |
[25:24] | He must be hanging his head in shame, my friend. | 他一定因羞愧低垂着脑袋 朋友 |
[25:27] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[25:28] | Here you are, a grown man having to ask your parents’ permission | 你看看你 一个成年人 还要经过父母的批准 |
[25:32] | to stay out late on a school night. | 才能在放学后晚回家 |
[25:34] | Do you have to tinkle? | 你要小便吗 |
[25:36] | -I can take you to the restroom. -No, no. | -我可以带你去厕所 -不 |
[25:38] | We do family dinners every Tuesday and Thursday. | 我们家在每周二和周四晚上共进晚餐 |
[25:40] | Only Tuesdays and Thursdays. That’s it? | 只有星期二和星期四 就两天 |
[25:43] | Why not the whole week? | 为什么不是一周内的每一天 |
[25:45] | -It’s normal. -Make everyone happy. | -这很正常 -让所有人都开心 |
[25:47] | At least we know who wears the panties. | 至少我们知道谁的家庭地位最低 |
[25:49] | It’s not your mother. It’s not your father. | 不是你母亲 不是你父亲 |
[25:51] | -I think it’s you, all right? What’s that? -Hey, no. Hey. | -我觉得是你吧 是不是 -嘿 不是 嘿 |
[25:53] | No, no, no. You’re wrong. | 不 你说错了 |
[25:54] | -Am I wrong? Am I wrong? -It’s… | -我错了 -是 |
[25:57] | Am I wrong, or you just don’t like to hear it? | 是我错了还是你不喜欢听 |
[26:01] | Check. | 买单 |
[26:02] | No, no, you’re wrong. They gave me everything. | 不 你错了 他们给了我一切 |
[26:06] | Except the power to be your own man. | 除了独立自主的能力 |
[26:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[26:21] | I understand. I do. | 我理解 我真的理解 |
[26:24] | My parents, they sacrificed for me. They gave me everything as well. | 我的父母 他们为我做出了牺牲 他们也给了我一切 |
[26:30] | But we owe it to them | 但我们欠他们的是 |
[26:33] | to make bold, brave decisions. | 要做出大胆 果断的决定 |
[26:39] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[26:42] | Stavros, take out the lease. | 斯塔夫罗斯 把租约拿出来 |
[26:46] | Go ahead, take it out. | 来吧 拿出来 |
[26:47] | Take it out, take it out. Give me the lease. Come on, come on. | 拿出来 把租约给我 快 |
[26:57] | You say your parents gave you everything. | 你说你的父母给了你一切 |
[27:01] | Pay them back by making a great deal. | 那就通过做一笔大生意来回报他们 |
[27:08] | You’ll thank me. | 你会感谢我的 |
[27:18] | Yeah. Fuck it. | 好 管它呢 |
[27:19] | -Yeah. Fuck it. -Fuck it. | -对 管它呢 -管它呢 |
[27:21] | -Fuck it. Fuck it. -Fuck it! | -管它呢 -管它呢 |
[27:24] | -Fuck it. Fuck it! -Fuck it! | -管它呢 -管它呢 |
[27:26] | -Fuck it. -Fuck it! | -管它呢 -管它呢 |
[27:27] | -Fuck it, huh? Yeah. -That’s it, my man. | -管它呢 是吧 对 -这就对了 好哥们 |
[27:30] | You see? The Greek Gods, they didn’t strike us down. | 看吧 我们没有遭到希腊诸神的天谴 |
[27:33] | -No. -Bartender! Bring another one. | -没有 -酒吧招待 再来一杯 |
[27:36] | My new landlord is paying. | 我的新房东请客 |
[27:38] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[27:39] | “They fly and will continue to fly, however philosophic they may become. | “他们在飞翔 并且还会继续飞翔 无论它们变得多么有哲理 |
[27:43] | And it doesn’t matter how philosophical they are, so long as they go on flying.” | 而且只要它们继续飞翔 多有哲理就不重要” |
[27:48] | -“But still, isn’t there a meaning?” -“Meaning?” | -“可话说回来 没有意义吗” -“意义” |
[27:51] | “Here, it’s snowing. Where’s the meaning in that?” | “看 下雪了 这有什么意义” |
[27:54] | “I think man ought to have faith or ought to seek a faith | “我认为人应该有信仰 或应该寻找一种信仰 |
[27:59] | or else his life is empty. Empty.” | 否则其生命就是空虚的 空虚的” |
[28:02] | Yeah, okay, I’m gonna…Let’s stop for a minute here. | 好了 我要 我们先停一下 |
[28:05] | Just everybody, take a second. | 大家休息一下 |
[28:07] | Rebekah, come here. Let’s just have a little powwow. | 丽贝卡 过来 我们聊两句 |
[28:11] | You’re holding that skirt like it’s gonna get away from you. | 你紧紧抓着裙子 好像它要从你身上飞走一样 |
[28:15] | -Just a little…You know, it’s been…-I know. You need to let that go. | -有一点 这几天 -我知道 你得放下包袱 |
[28:18] | -You need to let that go. -Okay. | -你得放下包袱 -好 |
[28:19] | Because Masha is a woman like you, | 因为玛莎很像你 |
[28:22] | -no different from you. -Okay, she’s like me. | -和你没什么不同 -好 她很像我 |
[28:24] | She’s in a different place | 她所处的环境不同 |
[28:26] | -in Russia in 1901. -She’s in Russia. | -是1901年的俄国 -她在俄国 |
[28:28] | She’s trapped in a dying society. She’s desperate to break free. | 她被困在一个即将消亡的社会 不顾一切地想要获得自由 |
[28:32] | But she is as smart, as passionate, as bold as you are. | 但她聪明 热情 勇敢 和你一样 |
[28:39] | You need to put yourself into this. | 你必须进入角色 |
[28:43] | -Be bold. Be brave. Let it out. -Okay. Okay. | -要大胆 勇敢 释放情绪 -好 |
[28:48] | Okay. Let’s take it again. | 好 我们再来一次 |
[28:50] | “One of them is gone forever, | “其中一人永远离开了 |
[28:52] | and we are left behind to try and begin our life anew.” | 我们留下的人要努力重新开始生活” |
[28:57] | -“Calm down, Masha.” -No, sweetie, that’s not the right line. | -“冷静点 玛莎” -不 亲爱的 不是这句台词 |
[29:01] | -No, it’s the right one. -No, it’s not the right line. | -不 就是这句 -不 不是这句台词 |
[29:03] | -I can see it’s here. I can see. -I was rehearsing all day. | -就在这里 我能看到 -我排练一天了 |
[29:06] | -It’s not the right line. -I’m reading it. | -台词不对 -我照着读呢 |
[29:07] | Look again. | 你再看看 |
[29:10] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:12] | Oopsie. | 不好意思 |
[29:13] | -I had the two big speeches mixed a bit. -I know. I know. It’s… | -我把两大段发言弄混了 -我知道 这 |
[29:17] | Well, you do from left to right… | 你们是从左向右阅读 |
[29:18] | -Honey. -…we do from right to left. | -亲爱的 -我们是从右向左 |
[29:20] | And with my head, I might as well read it upside down. | 就我这脑子 我还不如上下颠倒过来读 |
[29:23] | Honey, you’re doing great. Just cue me back in, please. | 亲爱的 你做得很好 请重新开始排练 |
[29:25] | You want me to read the line by Chebuttkin, right? | 你想让我读契屁蒂金的台词 对吗 |
[29:30] | Chebutykin, yes, please. | 契布蒂金 是的 请开始吧 |
[29:33] | -Che-booty-kin? Che-booty-kin? -Don’t. This is serious. | -契布腚金 -别闹了 这很严肃 |
[29:35] | -Adam, don’t. No, don’t. -Did you say Che-booty-kin? | -亚当 别闹了 -你说的是契布腚金 |
[29:38] | -No, no, no. I like him even more. -Adam. Adam. | -不 我更喜欢他了 -亚当 |
[29:40] | -Please, this is serious. Please. -Chebutykin. Okay, okay. | -拜托 这很严肃 拜托 -契布蒂金 好 |
[29:43] | Look, I don’t understand why you need to practice so much | 听着 我不理解你为什么要排练这么多次 |
[29:47] | over and over and over again. | 反反复复 |
[29:48] | You’re a great actress. You’re a natural. | 你是个伟大的演员 天生就是演员 |
[29:50] | Well, Monica’s friend is Dana Brunetti’s CE, so… | 莫妮卡的朋友 是达纳布努内蒂的CE 所以 |
[29:53] | -A CE? -It’s a creative executive. | -CE -就是创意主管 |
[29:56] | And she knows all of these agents and casting directors and… | 她认识很多经纪人和选角导演 而且 |
[29:59] | I don’t even know if they’re gonna come. | 我都不知道他们会不会来 |
[30:00] | Of course they’ll come. | 他们当然会来 |
[30:02] | They’ll come and they’ll see what I see. | 他们会来 并看到我眼中的你 |
[30:04] | That you’re a star. | 你是一个明星 |
[30:08] | A galaxy. | 是整个星系 |
[30:11] | The universe. Okay. | 是全宇宙 好了 |
[30:16] | The big bang. | 是大爆炸 |
[30:17] | A good bang. No, no. | 床技好到爆炸 不 |
[30:20] | A great bang. | 是超级爆炸 |
[30:21] | Okay, from the top. | 好了 从头开始 |
[30:23] | We don’t just want you to work here. | 我们不仅希望你们在这里工作 |
[30:25] | We want you to find your business partner here. | 我们希望你们在这里找到商业伙伴 |
[30:27] | We want you to find your life partner here. | 希望你们在这里找到人生伴侣 |
[30:31] | The only problem with all this incredible progress | 工程进展这么快 唯一的问题就是 |
[30:34] | is I won’t be able to ride my bike in here anymore. | 我以后无法继续在这里骑脚踏车了 |
[30:37] | No, Adam, go around, go around. That’s my wall… | 不 亚当 绕开 那是我的墙 |
[30:41] | paper. | 纸 |
[30:46] | Stavros, my brother, I’ll be right there. | 斯塔夫罗斯 兄弟 我马上过来 |
[30:50] | Well, it’s green. | 是绿色的 |
[30:52] | -Yes. -Matches your shirt. | -是 -和你的T恤一样 |
[30:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[30:58] | Our new landlord for our Midtown location. | 我们中城区共享办公楼的新房东 |
[31:04] | -We don’t have a Midtown location. -Yeah, well, we do now. | -我们没有中城区共享办公楼 -对 我们现在有了 |
[31:09] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吗 |
[31:11] | Look, I know you would have tried to talk me out of it. | 听着 我知道你会试图说服我放弃 |
[31:13] | Yeah, because we can barely keep this going! | 是 因我们几乎连这里都搞不定 |
[31:15] | The lease terms, perfect… | 租赁条件非常完美 |
[31:17] | Enough! Adam, stop it! Stop doing this for once! | 够了 亚当 别闹了 不要再这样做了 就一次 |
[31:26] | Just get out of it. | 把租约退掉吧 |
[31:28] | Miguel, hang some wallpaper, change your diaper. | 米格尔 贴好墙纸 去换个尿布 |
[31:32] | I’ll be over there | 我就在那边 |
[31:33] | -making our dreams come true. -Yeah, if you go through with this lease, | -实现我们的梦想 -好 如果你继续这个租约 |
[31:37] | -I walk. -No. No, you won’t. | -我就走人 -不 你不会的 |
[31:43] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[31:50] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[31:52] | No, it’s just a lovers’ quarrel. | 没事 好兄弟拌嘴而已 |
[31:56] | Could I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[31:59] | What a night. What a night. My God, I was feeling it the next day. | 那天晚上真高兴 我的天 我第二天还没醒酒呢 |
[32:04] | God, my brain… was gone. | 天啊 我的脑子里 一片空白 |
[32:07] | Yeah, totally. But… | 是 没错 可是 |
[32:09] | Look, bro… this is a little embarrassing. | 听着 兄弟 这有点尴尬 |
[32:12] | No, no, no, no. What do you… | 不 你想说 |
[32:15] | But about the other night, I got a little more drunk than I meant to. | 那天晚上 我喝得太多了一点 |
[32:20] | I think we both did. | 我想我们都喝多了 |
[32:22] | Yeah, right. | 是 没错 |
[32:23] | And I heard what you were saying, and that’s shit that I gotta deal with. | 我听到你的话了 那是我必须要面对的糟心事 |
[32:27] | Yeah. Hey, well… | 是 嘿 这个嘛 |
[32:30] | But I came here to ask you to do me a solid | 但我来是想请你帮我个忙 |
[32:33] | and rip up that lease. | 把那个租约撕掉吧 |
[32:41] | Rip up the lease? | 把租约撕掉 |
[32:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:49] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[32:51] | -Really? -Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[32:53] | Oh, God. Thank God. | 天啊 谢天谢地 |
[32:56] | And we’re cool? | 我们还是朋友吧 |
[32:57] | We’re cool. | 还是朋友 |
[33:03] | -You’re a good dude. -Well… | -你是个好人 -这个 |
[33:05] | You’re a good dude. | 你是个好人 |
[33:07] | You know, when I told my parents who I’d leased to, they shit a brick. | 我告诉父母把楼租给谁时 他们勃然大怒 |
[33:12] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[33:14] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:16] | I mean, you guys aren’t even a real company yet, so, you know? | 你们甚至还不是 一家真正的公司呢 是吧 |
[33:20] | “Not a real company.” | “不是一家真正的公司” |
[33:25] | -No…-Stavros, | -不 -斯塔夫罗斯 |
[33:26] | what happens when this gets out there? | 此事传出去会怎样 |
[33:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:31] | That when Stavros Gatakis makes a deal, it means nothing. | 和斯塔夫罗斯格塔基斯达成协议犹如儿戏 |
[33:34] | Your business card might say president, but we both know it’s all pretend. | 你的名片上虽然写着总裁 但你我都清楚那只是装样子 |
[33:40] | Mama and Dada, they run the show. | 妈妈和爸爸才是幕后老板 |
[33:45] | Stavros, New York City real estate is a…It’s a very small pond. | 斯塔夫罗斯 纽约的地产圈很小 |
[33:50] | If this were to get out there… | 如果此事传出去 |
[33:55] | Good to see you, my new landlord. | 很高新见到你 我的新房东 |
[34:01] | Stavros! | 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[34:13] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[34:21] | I know I’m not God. | 我知道自己不是神 |
[34:27] | Because I can’t do it without you. | 因为没有你我就无法成功 |
[34:32] | You know that. I’ll see you inside, okay? | 你是知道的 我们楼里见 好吗 |
[34:36] | See you in there! | 楼里见 |
[34:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:02] | You gotta line up the pattern. | 图案得对齐 |
[35:04] | I know you have to line up the pattern. That’s what I was trying to do. | 我知道图案必须对齐 我就是在试图对齐呢 |
[35:09] | Father died one year ago today. | 父亲是去年的今天去世的 |
[35:12] | Your saint’s day, Irina. | 也就是你的圣人日 伊林娜 |
[35:14] | It was very cold, snowing, in fact, and I never thought I’d live through it. | 那天很冷 下着雪 事实上 我从没想过自己能挺过去 |
[35:20] | But now, a year has gone by, | 但现在过去一年了 |
[35:22] | we don’t mind thinking about it, and you’re back to wearing white. | 我们不介意回顾那一天 而你又穿上了白色衣服 |
[35:25] | Why remember? | 为什么要记住 |
[35:33] | On the curved seashore, a green oak stands. | 在弯弯的海滩上有一棵绿色的橡树 |
[35:39] | Around that oak is a golden chain. A golden chain. | 橡树上缠着一条金链子 |
[35:45] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[35:47] | You’re in a funny mood today. Where are you going? | 你今天不太高兴 你要去哪 |
[35:51] | -Home. -That’s odd. | -回家 -奇怪 |
[35:53] | Are we doing accents? | 要用口音吗 |
[35:55] | Never mind. I’m coming back in the evening. | 没关系 我晚上回来 |
[35:57] | Goodbye, my darling. | 再见 我的好姐妹 |
[35:59] | Once again, I wish you well and happy. | 我再一次祝愿你 希望你健康 幸福 |
[36:07] | In old days, when Father was alive, we always had 30 or four… | 想当年父亲在世时 总有三十或四 |
[36:11] | or 40 officers. | 或四十位军官来 |
[36:24] | Amazing. | 了不起 |
[36:25] | Amazing, amazing, amazing. | 了不起 |
[36:28] | I closed my eyes. I thought I was in Moscow. | 我闭上了眼睛 以为自己在莫斯科呢 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:32] | I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. | 我看你看得目不转睛 |
[36:34] | Thank you, my love. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[36:37] | Little more rehearsal next time. | 下次再多排练几次 |
[36:39] | It was really something. Yeah, it was great. | 很别致 是 很棒 |
[36:42] | You made the space alive. | 你让这里充满了生机 |
[36:44] | -You gave it something special. -It was. | -你赋予了它特别的气氛 -是 |
[36:45] | -Thank you for all of this. -Worth it. | -谢谢你做的这一切 -很值得 |
[36:47] | -Honey. -Hey. Hey. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[36:50] | -Hey, we did it. -Yes. | -嘿 我们成功了 -是 |
[36:52] | That was…You know, you gotta start somewhere, and you were very good. | 演出 你总得走出第一步 你演得很好 |
[36:56] | It’s only gonna get better and easier. | 以后只会更好 更简单 |
[37:00] | -Really great. -Thank you. | -真的很棒 -谢谢 |
[37:03] | Okay, I’m gonna head back up. I’ll meet you at home, okay? | 好 我要回楼上去了 我们家里见 好吗 |
[37:06] | Okay, thanks for coming. | 好 谢谢你来看 |
[37:07] | -Okay. Of course. -Love you. | -好 当然了 -爱你 |
[37:08] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[37:09] | -Love you. Love you more. -Love you. | -爱你 我更爱你 -爱你 |
[37:11] | -Love you. Okay, bye. -Love you. Okay. | -爱你 好 拜拜 -爱你 好 |
[37:51] | We have Four Loko, we have tequila, we have a Fruit Roll-Up. | 我们有四洛克 龙舌兰 还有水果卷 |
[37:54] | I know who that goes to. | 我知道谁爱吃这个 |
[37:57] | Listen to me. Twelve hours till showtime. | 听我说 距离开业还有12小时 |
[38:02] | And we can do a lot in 12 hours. | 我们可以在12小时内做到很多事 |
[38:04] | -Are you with me? -Fuck yes. | -有信心吗 -当然 |
[38:05] | -I said are you with me? -Yes! | -我说有信心吗 -有 |
[38:07] | -Are you with me? -Yes! | -有信心吗 -有 |
[38:09] | Are you with me? | 有信心吗 |
[38:10] | Are you with me? | 有信心吗 |
[38:13] | Let’s go, baby! | 冲啊 宝贝 |
[38:33] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[38:36] | I don’t know. Here we go. | 我不知道 是这样 |
[38:38] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[38:48] | Here we go. Pull that. | 好了 拉紧 |
[38:54] | Pull out these couches, then kind of have them facing where the sun sets, but… | 把这几张沙发拉出来 然后让它们对着日落的方向 但 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Here it comes. | 好 来了 |
[39:04] | Wait. Winner. | 等等 你赢了 |
[39:05] | -You get a rematch. -You know what, I… | -重赛 -是这样 我 |
[39:07] | …go and have their coffee. | 去喝他们的咖啡 |
[39:12] | I’m telling you, I’ve been around the block. | 我跟你说 我在这一带混过 |
[39:14] | You can never go wrong… | 绝对不会出错的是 |
[39:16] | Okay, okay, I’ll show you where the light is. | 好 我带你看灯在哪 |
[39:22] | -Why didn’t you answer your phone? -Give me five minutes and I’ll be down. | -你怎么不接电话 -给我五分钟 我就下来 |
[39:25] | -Now. Let’s go! Come on. No! -Okay, it’s expensive. Be careful! Mom! | -立刻 走 快来 不行 -好 这很贵的 小心点 妈妈 |
[39:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:34] | -Come on, we’re late! -I’m coming! | -快 我们迟到了 -来了 |
[39:36] | -Come! -I told you, I have a calc midterm today. | -快来 -我告诉过你 我今天有微积分期中考试 |
[39:39] | Now, do you see the yellow wire? | 听着 看到黄色的线了吗 |
[39:40] | The blue one is plugged in the trunk. | 蓝色的插在中继口 |
[39:43] | The double-banded green wire. | 那根两股的绿线 |
[39:44] | Okay, that’s it. I can’t do this. I’m calling you an Uber. | 好吧 就这样了 我做不来 我给你叫一辆优步 |
[39:48] | Mom, can you turn it down? | 妈妈 能调小声点吗 |
[39:49] | -No, it’s her favorite song! -Turn it down! | -不行 这是她最喜欢的歌 -调小点声 |
[39:53] | It’s pink. | 哇 粉色的 |
[39:58] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:03] | Look at what we did. | 看看我们的成果 |
[40:06] | What you did. | 是你的成果 |
[40:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You’re not getting away with that. | 不 那么小的杯子可不行 |
[40:17] | We’ve been working too hard. | 我们最近太辛苦了 |
[40:20] | Yes. Okay… | 对 好 |
[40:22] | -Yeah…Yeah, okay. Okay, okay. -Okay. | -对 好 -好 |
[40:26] | Now we’re ready. | 现在我们准备好了 |
[40:32] | In two minutes, everything changes. | 两分钟后 一切都会改变 |
[40:38] | This isn’t a place for people to punch in and out. | 这不是一个要求员工上下班打卡的公司 |
[40:42] | It’s a place for people to connect. | 这里是让人们建立关系 |
[40:53] | To belong. | 寻找归属 |
[40:56] | And when people feel that here, when they feel that energy, | 当人们在这里感受到那种氛围 那种能量 |
[40:59] | they’ll tell their friends. | 他们会告诉自己的朋友 |
[41:02] | And their friends will tell their friends. | 然后一传十 十传百 |
[41:05] | And their friends will tell the world. | 最后传遍全世界 |
[41:10] | -Yes. -The swing. | -是的 -秋千 |
[41:12] | -Okay. You ready? -Yeah. | -好 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[41:28] | And pretty soon, pretty soon, | 很快 |
[41:32] | two locations will seem like a distant memory. | 两栋共享办公楼就会像是久远的回忆 |
[41:43] | To the future. | 为未来干杯 |
[41:46] | Lehayim. | 干杯 |
[41:47] | -Lehayim. -Lehayim. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[41:48] | WeWork WeWork! | |
[41:49] | WeWork WeWork! WeWork! | |
[41:51] | WeWork WeWork! WeWork! WeWork! WeWork! WeWork! | |
[41:56] | -WeWork! -Whoo! | -WeWork -呜呼 |
[41:58] | -Okay. -Whoo! | -好 -呜呼 |
[42:14] | Lesley, did we unlock the doors? | 莱斯莉 我们把门锁打开了吗 |
[42:17] | Yeah. | 开了 |
[42:18] | It’s unlocked? Because sometimes it sticks. | 门没锁 因为有时锁会卡住 |
[42:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:21] | It’s open. | 是开着的 |
[42:23] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:28] | It was like this revelation. | 我突然顿悟了 |
[42:33] | I was never meant to be an actor. | 我从来就不是当演员的料 |
[42:36] | Actors are selfish. | 演员都是自私的 |
[42:38] | And, “It’s all about me. Look at me, clap for me, pay attention to me.” | “我是中心 看着我 为我鼓掌 关注我” |
[42:44] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[42:47] | these are for you. | 这些书是给你的 |
[42:52] | Give them to a worthy student. | 请送给配得上它们的学生 |
[42:54] | -Well, thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[42:55] | It’s such a shame we’re gonna lose the space. | 真可惜 我们即将失去这个空间 |
[42:57] | What? We’re losing the space? Why? | 什么 我们要失去这个空间 为什么 |
[43:01] | Didn’t someone… | 不是有人 |
[43:03] | Yeah, WeWork has to start rehabbing this floor. | 是 WeWork要开始装修这一层了 |
[43:07] | But we’ve committed to artists that are already rehearsing. | 但是我们承诺了很多艺人 他们已经在排练了 |
[43:10] | Can they at least keep their dates? | 能否至少让已约好日期的人表演 |
[43:14] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[43:15] | Probably? | 也许 |
[43:19] | Fuck me. | 该死的 |
[43:36] | -Next time, next time. -Okay, okay. Fine. | -下次 -好 行 |
[43:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[43:50] | -How’s your day? -It was good. | -你今天过得如何 -不错 |
[43:52] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[43:53] | -You almost done with your meeting? -No. | -你的会快开完了吗 -没有 |
[43:55] | It’s just one meeting after another and another and another. | 会议一个接着一个 没完没了 |
[43:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[44:01] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 是 很美 |
[44:04] | And special… | 而且很特别 |
[44:07] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[44:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:11] | Here it is. Here it is. | 到了 |
[44:14] | Here? | 这里 |
[44:15] | Here. | 就是这里 |
[44:18] | Adam, you didn’t say the dinner was here. | 亚当 你没说是在这里吃晚餐 |
[44:20] | Oh, right! | 对 |
[44:22] | -This is the apartment that you loved. -This is the apartment. | -这是你喜欢的那个公寓 -就是这个 |
[44:24] | -The one with… -…the view of Gramercy Park. | -公寓有 -格拉莫西公园风景 |
[44:26] | Yes, all right. Now we’re gonna have dinner here. | 对 好吧 现在我们要在这里吃晚餐 |
[44:28] | -I didn’t remember the address. -I’m so glad that now I found out. | -我没记住地址 -我真高兴 现在我知道了 |
[44:34] | -Should we just… -Okay. Yeah. | -我们要不要 -好 对 |
[44:42] | Honey. This isn’t the right apartment. | 亲爱的 走错公寓了 |
[44:44] | -No, no, no. It’s the right one. -Honey, there’s nobody here. | -不 就是这里 -亲爱的 这里一个人都没有 |
[44:47] | What are… | 你什么 |
[44:48] | I said dinner, but it’s more of a housewarming. | 我说是晚餐 但其实更像是乔迁庆宴 |
[45:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[45:12] | Oh, my…Can we afford this? | 我的 我们能买得起吗 |
[45:14] | No, but we will. We will. | 不能 但我们将来能 |
[45:18] | It’s five bedrooms, but… | 有五个卧室 但 |
[45:25] | Rivka. | 丽贝卡 |
[45:28] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:29] | No, no, no, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[45:32] | There’s five bedrooms. | 有五个卧室 |
[45:33] | -Five bedrooms? -Yes, one’s a bit small, | -五个卧室 -对 有一个比较小 |
[45:35] | -so I thought maybe a meditation…-Nursery? | -所以我想也许可以用来冥想 -育婴室 |
[46:01] | And when the heel finally snapped shut, | 当鞋跟终于突然合上时 |
[46:03] | it almost cut off the tip of her finger. Blood was spurting everywhere. | 差点把她的手指尖切掉 血喷得到处都是 |
[46:07] | The look on the buyer’s face was… | 买家的表情 |
[46:09] | It was a disaster, a complete disaster. | 就像是灾难现场 要多难看有多难看 |
[46:12] | What…So, did you make the sale? | 什么 那你卖出去了吗 |
[46:14] | Of course I made the sale. | 我当然卖出去了 |
[46:19] | You know, I’m sitting here, and I’m listening to you, | 我坐在这里听你说话 |
[46:22] | and all I can do is think three things. | 我只能想到三件事 |
[46:24] | First, “God, he’s got great hair.” | 第一”天啊 他的头发真棒” |
[46:29] | Second, “I’m looking at a WeWork sign.” | 第二”我正看着WeWork的招牌” |
[46:33] | Now, that’s your second location, right? | 那是你的第二栋共享办公楼 对吗 |
[46:35] | Second location. Very proud. Second location. | 第二栋共享办公楼 我很自豪 第二栋 |
[46:38] | Yeah, it kinda feels a little like you’re targeting potential investors here. | 是 感觉有点像 你瞄准了这里潜在的投资者 |
[46:46] | And what is the third thing? | 那第三件事是什么 |
[46:52] | “Aren’t his feet cold?” | “他的脚不冷吗” |
[46:56] | No, seriously, you chose a location | 不 说真的 你这个位置选在了 |
[46:58] | across from one of the world’s biggest investment banks. | 世界最大投资银行之一的对面 |
[47:02] | Am I onto something here? | 我说对了吗 |
[47:03] | It’s not what you can see. It’s who can see you. | 你能看到什么不重要 重要的是谁能看到你 |
[47:08] | So, how many locations is WeWork hoping to open in New York? | 那么WeWork希望在纽约 开放多少共享办公楼 |
[47:11] | Who leases the most amount of space in New York City right now? | 目前在纽约租用空间最多的是谁 |
[47:16] | Well, I think that would have to be J.P. Morgan. | 我认为那一定是摩根大通 |
[47:19] | Say hi, Mr. Dimon. | 打个招呼吧 戴蒙先生 |
[47:23] | Mr. Dimon, we’ll overtake you in three years. Three years. | 戴蒙先生 我们会在三年内超过你们 三年 |
[47:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No disrespect. | 不 没有不尊重的意思 |
[47:32] | But I am completely serious. | 但我是非常认真的 |
[47:35] | The future of work, it looks different. | 工作的未来是不一样的 |
[47:40] | There’s a new generation out there, and it’s big. You understand? | 现在的年轻一代 这个群体很庞大 明白吗 |
[47:46] | And they don’t think like their parents, they don’t dress like their parents, | 他们的思想 穿衣风格 都和他们的父母不同 |
[47:49] | they don’t work like their parents. | 他们的工作方式也和父母不同 |
[47:51] | Why would they want their parents’ offices? | 他们为什么会想要和父母一样的办公室 |
[47:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[47:56] | Young people want it to be fun, exciting, inspired. | 年轻人希望办公环境 有趣 令人兴奋 鼓舞人心 |
[48:02] | And fortunately for us, | 我们很幸运 |
[48:04] | our landlords immediately, in every location, | 我们每栋共享办公楼的房东 |
[48:08] | immediately shared that vision. | 也都立刻看到了这一点 |
[48:11] | WeWork is not just a company. | WeWork不仅仅是一家公司 |
[48:16] | It’s a movement. | 它是一场运动 |
[48:19] | It’s millions and millions of people saying, | 数以百万计的人们在说 |
[48:22] | “I don’t just want to make a living.” | “我不只是想谋生” |
[48:27] | They want to make a life. | 他们想要创造生活 |
[48:37] | Well, I definitely want to come back as you in my next life. | 我的来生肯定愿意变成你 |
[48:40] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[48:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, Adam Neumann. | 女士们 先生们 亚当诺伊曼 |
[48:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:51] | I don’t think I understood a word that you said, | 我觉得你的话我一句也没听懂 |
[48:53] | but I really wish I’d said it first. | 但我真希望自己能先说出来 |
[48:57] | -I’ll take it as a compliment. -Do. | -我就当这是在恭维我了 -是 |
[49:09] | -Thank you. -Adam. | -谢谢 -亚当 |
[49:11] | Bruce Dunlevie, Benchmark Capital. | 我是基准资本的布鲁斯邓利维 |
[49:13] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[49:16] | I want a tour. | 我想参观一下 |
[49:18] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[49:21] | Some people just have it. | 有的人就是有这种能力 |
[49:24] | He’s a star. | 他是个明星 |