时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:09] | It looks great on you. | 戴在你身上很好看 |
[01:12] | -Here is your onboarding packet. -Okay. | -这是你的入职手册 -好 |
[01:15] | -Your directory. -Okay. | -你的目录 -好 |
[01:17] | Here is this. | 还有这个 |
[01:20] | And remember, the staff meeting is at 7:00 p.m. tonight. | 别忘了 员工会议是今晚7点 |
[01:22] | The “Thank God It’s Monday” meeting? | “谢天谢地 今天周一”会议 |
[01:24] | Girl, they’re epic. Literally the best part of my week. | 姐妹 这会议超赞 真的是我一周中最精彩的时光 |
[01:28] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[01:30] | Four weeks? | 大概四周吧 |
[01:31] | No, five. | 不 是五周 |
[01:35] | -Welcome to WeWork. -Thank you. | -欢迎加入WeWork -谢谢 |
[01:40] | Welcome! Welcome! Thank you! Thank you for being here. | 欢迎 谢谢 谢谢大家能来 |
[01:43] | Yes. Welcome! | 是的 欢迎 |
[01:45] | Do you see that sign back there? What does it say? | 看见后面那个标志牌了吗 写的是什么 |
[01:48] | -Hustle harder! -Hustle harder! | -打拼才会赢 -打拼才会赢 |
[01:50] | Now, for all the new faces, | 所有的新员工请听好 |
[01:52] | let the rest of the world give thanks on Friday. | 让世界上的其他人去感谢星期五吧 |
[01:55] | Here at WeWork, we say… | 在WeWork 我们说 |
[01:57] | “Thank God it’s Monday!” | “谢天谢地 今天周一” |
[01:59] | Yes! Thank God it’s Monday! | 对 谢天谢地 今天周一 |
[02:02] | I say “we,” you say “work.” | 我说”我们” 你们说”工作” |
[02:05] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:06] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:08] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:09] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:10] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:11] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:12] | -Come on! -Work! | -加油 -工作 |
[02:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:33] | I say “we,” you say “work!” | 我说”我们” 你们说”工作” |
[02:35] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[02:36] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:08] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:09] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:11] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:12] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:13] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:14] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:16] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[03:17] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[04:27] | Her last poopie was a little solid, | 她的上一次大便有点干 |
[04:30] | so maybe a counter-clockwise stomach massage. | 所以也许该给她做一次 逆时针方向的腹部按摩 |
[04:32] | Gentle. Okay. | 轻一点 好 |
[04:34] | Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[04:37] | -Hey, Adam. Adam. Adam. -I love you so…Bye. | -嘿 亚当 -我爱你 再见 |
[04:39] | Adam, I’m so sorry, but we are three hours late | 亚当 不好意思 但我们已经迟到三小时了 |
[04:42] | and the crowd is getting restless. | 人群开始焦躁不安了 |
[04:44] | The flower always blooms in the spring. Let’s go! | 花朵总是在春天开放 走吧 |
[04:46] | Let’s go! Come on! | 走吧 来 |
[04:50] | -Is everything okay? -Sorry. I’m sorry. | -一切都还好吗 -抱歉 |
[04:52] | -My dad just keeps calling. It’s fine. -Your dad? | -我爸不断打来电话 没事 -你爸 |
[04:54] | So, this is Damian Saito. | 这位是戴米安齐藤 |
[04:55] | -He is the reporter doing that piece. -Hi. | -他是负责那篇报道的记者 -嗨 |
[04:59] | -Hi. -Damian! | -嗨 -戴米安 |
[05:00] | Damian, my brother. This will be the best piece you ever wrote! | 戴米安 哥们 这将是你有史以来 写得最精彩的报道 |
[05:03] | You’ll win the Pulitzer. Okay? | 你会赢得普利策奖的 明白吗 |
[05:05] | You just tell me what you need. | 你告诉我需要什么就好 |
[05:06] | -Vanessa! Whatever he needs. -Yes. Whatever you need. | -凡妮莎 全力配合他 -是 需要什么尽管说 |
[05:08] | -Thank you. -The New York Times. | -谢谢 -《纽约时报》 |
[05:11] | The Times canceled. | 呃 《纽约时报》取消了 |
[05:12] | Maybe we can meet tonight. | 也许我们可以今晚碰面 |
[05:15] | -Baby. Hey, hey. -We need to embrace each other. | -宝贝 嘿 -我们需要拥抱彼此 |
[05:17] | You’re a supernova. | 你是个超新星 |
[05:20] | -My love. -My love. | -我的爱人 -我的爱人 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:24] | Welcome to the stage the main attraction, | 下面有请主人公上台 |
[05:27] | Adam Neumann! | 亚当诺伊曼 |
[05:29] | Yes, yes, yes! | 是的 |
[05:31] | Yes! Welcome! | 是的 欢迎 |
[05:34] | Welcome to Summer Camp! | 欢迎来到夏令营 |
[05:40] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[05:41] | -Look around you. -I have to call you back. | -看看你们的周围 -我只能等下打给你 |
[05:43] | The most amazing thing is happeni… | 最不可思议的事正在发生 |
[05:45] | This is what tomorrow looks like. | 这就是明天的样子 |
[05:48] | No more TGIF. | 不再有”谢天谢地 今天周五” |
[05:49] | -When you do what you love… -What? | -当你把爱好变成工作 -什么 |
[05:51] | …work is play. | 工作就是娱乐 |
[05:54] | And we say… | 我们要说 |
[05:56] | Thank God it’s Monday! | 谢天谢地 今天周一 |
[06:01] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[06:03] | We love you too. We do. | 我们也爱你们 真的 |
[06:07] | It’s been an amazing year. | 过去这一年非常精彩 |
[06:09] | Can I call you when I get back to the city? | 我回到城里给你打电话好吗 |
[06:12] | Okay, but I’m gonna do that. I’m gonna… | 好 但我会那样做的 我会 |
[06:14] | I will write it as soon as I ge… | 我会尽快写的 只要我 |
[06:17] | …and very smart, investments from our committed partners at Benchmark Capital, | 非常聪明 基准资本 那些坚定的合作伙伴的投资 |
[06:22] | we now have over 1.5 million square feet | 我们现在有超过十四万平方米的 |
[06:28] | of WeWork space! | WeWork共享办公空间 |
[06:33] | And over 10,000 members. | 会员超过十万人 |
[06:38] | So I think we deserve to celebrate a little bit, huh? | 所以我认为我们应该庆祝一下 对不对 |
[06:42] | Or maybe a lot! | 也许应该好好庆祝 |
[06:45] | Maybe a lot! | 好好庆祝 |
[06:47] | Maybe a lot! | 好好庆祝 |
[06:50] | Daddy, we’re gonna fix this. | 爸爸 我们会处理好此事的 |
[06:54] | Okay? We’re gonna get through this. I promise. | 好吗 我们会挺过去的 我保证 |
[06:56] | Speaking of partners, | 说到合作伙伴 |
[06:59] | this amazing setting is my beautiful wife, Rebekah’s, family’s property, | 这个漂亮的场所 是我美丽妻子丽贝卡家的地产 |
[07:04] | so let’s all thank her. | 让我们感谢她吧 |
[07:06] | Rebekah! | 丽贝卡 |
[07:07] | Rebekah! Come, come! | 丽贝卡 来啊 |
[07:11] | She’s going to make me come get her. | 她非要我去接她过来 |
[07:13] | -No. Adam. -Rebekah, come, come, come! | -不 亚当 -丽贝卡 来吧 |
[07:15] | -Daddy, I have to call you back, okay? -Come. | -爸爸 我给你回电 好吗 -来 |
[07:18] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[07:20] | Say something. Say something! | 说几句 |
[07:21] | No, it’s yours. | 不 你来说 |
[07:25] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[07:28] | Welcome to this beautiful s… | 欢迎来到这美丽的 |
[07:34] | I mean, this actually is a summer camp. | 这确实是个夏令营 |
[07:38] | It’s owned by my cousin Mark’s family. | 这里是我表亲马克家的 |
[07:42] | Mark! | 马克 |
[07:43] | Is Mark here? | 马克在场吗 |
[07:45] | Mark, are you… | 马克 你 |
[07:48] | Is…Oh, well… | 算了 |
[07:51] | Adi? Adi! | 阿蒂 阿蒂 |
[07:54] | Adi! Adam’s sister is here, everyone. | 阿蒂 亚当的妹妹也来了 各位 |
[07:58] | Adi, thank you so much for helping Adam | 阿蒂 非常感谢你帮助亚当 |
[08:02] | when he first got here. | 在他初来乍到美国时 |
[08:05] | I’m so grateful that you took care of him. | 我非常感谢你照顾他 |
[08:09] | You helped him build the biggest family in the world. | 你帮他组建了全世界最大的家庭 |
[08:16] | All right! | 好样的 |
[08:20] | A big part of being a woman is to help men. | 女人很重要的一个职责就是辅佐男人 |
[08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[08:25] | A big part of being a woman is to help men manifest their calling. | 女人很重要的一个职责 就是辅佐男人实现他们的使命 |
[08:30] | -That’s what I’ve tried to do with Adam. -Fuck. | -我就是这样努力帮助亚当的 -该死 |
[08:32] | And you have. | 你做到了 |
[08:34] | So, anyway, I made a lot of memories here… | 所以不管怎样 我在这里有许多回忆 |
[08:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:38] | “Founder’s wife says a woman’s role is to help men, | “创始人的妻子说 女人的职责就是辅佐男人 |
[08:40] | quote, ‘manifest their calling in life.'” | 原话是 ‘实现他们的使命'” |
[08:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Give me a break. She is a new mother. She’s barely sleeping. | 理解一下吧 她刚刚当上母亲 睡眠严重不足 |
[08:48] | -Don’t be a dick. -She said it. | -别这么混蛋 -她自己说的 |
[08:49] | Yeah, and that’s not the story here. | 对 这又不是你报道的重点 |
[08:51] | -What is the story? -The story is…Look at this! | -那重点是什么 -重点是 看看这场面 |
[08:54] | Thousands of employees and members celebrating together. | 成千上万的员工和会员在共同庆祝 |
[08:57] | There is something so special happening at WeWork. | 如此特别的事正在WeWork上演 |
[09:00] | I mean, you pitched me on covering Summer Camp, so cover it. | 你向我提出要报道夏令营 那就好好报道 |
[09:02] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[09:04] | I say “we,” you say “work”! | 我说”我们” 你们说”工作” |
[09:06] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[09:08] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[09:09] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[09:10] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[09:11] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[09:12] | Everybody scream! | 大家喊起来 |
[09:18] | That thing you said | 你刚才说 |
[09:19] | about how a woman’s role is to help a man manifest his own destiny. | 女人的职责就是辅佐男人实现自己的命运 |
[09:23] | -Yeah. -We might want to clarify that. | -对 -我们还是澄清一下比较好 |
[09:27] | I don’t understand what was wrong with it. I thought it was sweet. | 我不明白这有什么不妥 我觉得很甜蜜 |
[09:31] | Well, it might be perceived as anti-feminist. | 可能会被人理解为反女权主义 |
[09:34] | Anti…No, no. | 反 不 |
[09:36] | I brought The Vagina Monologues to Cornell my senior year. | 我在康奈尔大学四年级时 演了《阴道独白》 |
[09:39] | I can’t even remember what Rebekah said. | 我都不记得丽贝卡说了什么 |
[09:41] | Okay, well, the reporter is gonna remember. | 好吧 那位记者会记得的 |
[09:45] | Well, he’s a style reporter. | 他是时尚记者 |
[09:46] | I know, but it doesn’t matter. You have to set the record straight. | 我知道 但这不重要 你必须纠正一下 |
[09:49] | No, no. Vanessa. | 不 凡妮莎 |
[09:52] | My wife doesn’t have to do a thing, okay? | 我妻子什么都不用做 明白吗 |
[09:55] | You’re the head of comms. You’re the genius. | 你是公关负责人 你是天才 |
[10:00] | Fix it. | 你来处理 |
[10:03] | We love you, Adam! | 我们爱你 亚当 |
[10:05] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[10:08] | I love you more! I love you more! | 我更爱你们 |
[10:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:13] | Wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop. | 等等 停车 |
[10:16] | Is that the bounce house? | 那是蹦蹦屋吗 |
[10:22] | -Can we just go to the cabin? -Yeah, we should just go. | -我们能回小屋吗 -好 我们就走吧 |
[10:25] | -The bounce house! -Okay. | -蹦蹦屋 -好 |
[10:44] | Nice little cabin. | 这小屋真不错 |
[10:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | You can put the small bag in the nursery and the two large bags in the master. | 你可以把小包放在育婴室 两个大包放在主卧 |
[10:58] | Keith! | 基思 |
[11:02] | Rebekah! Don’t bother your brother! Let him rest! | 丽贝卡 别打扰你哥哥 让他休息吧 |
[11:07] | Keith! Keith! | 基思 |
[11:09] | Keith, Keith! I got to the eighth level in Zelda! | 基思 我打到塞尔达第八关了 |
[11:12] | -I learned all eight spells. -Bullshit. | -我学会了所有八个法术 -胡扯 |
[11:14] | No, it’s true! I saved the game! | 真的 我保存了进度 |
[11:15] | RebiRules is now top score. | “丽贝最牛”现在是最高分 |
[11:17] | But if I erase it, no one will know. | 但如果我删除的话 那就没人知道了 |
[11:19] | Keith, don’t. No. | 基思 别 不要 |
[11:22] | -Hey. -No! | -嘿 -不要 |
[12:50] | You know, it’s okay to cry. | 哭也没关系 |
[12:58] | Rivka! | 丽贝卡 |
[13:01] | -You up there? -I’m up here. Yeah. I’m up here. | -你在楼上 -我在楼上 对 我在楼上 |
[13:07] | Shalom, baba ghanoush! | 你好 茄子宝贝 |
[13:09] | They’re going crazy out there. Like a pack of wolves. | 他们都疯了 就像一群狼 |
[13:12] | Oh, my God. Where’s…There it is. | 天啊 哪去了 在这里 |
[13:16] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[13:17] | Perfect. Come on, get dressed. | 完美 来 换衣服吧 |
[13:21] | We have a big night. | 今晚要好好热闹一下 |
[13:22] | Honey, I’m not gonna go tonight. | 亲爱的 我今晚不去了 |
[13:23] | -You’re coming. -No, I really can’t. | -你一定要来 -不 我真的不行 |
[13:25] | -You’re coming. -No. | -你要来 -不要 |
[13:27] | We have a night nurse, a day nurse… | 我们有一个夜间保姆 一个日间保姆 |
[13:29] | -I can’t. -…a fridge full of boob milk. | -我不能去 -满满一冰箱母乳 |
[13:31] | -You’re coming. -No. Honey. I can’t. | -你要来 -不 亲爱的 我去不了 |
[13:34] | You’re coming. | 你要来 |
[13:36] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 你不答应我决不罢休 |
[13:42] | How could you resist? | 你怎么能抗拒得了 |
[13:45] | What? Too much? | 怎么了 太夸张了 |
[13:48] | Dance with me under the stars until the sun rises. | 和我在星空下起舞吧 直到太阳升起 |
[13:57] | Come, come, come. Dance with me. Dance with me! | 来 和我跳舞 |
[14:03] | -Are you ready? -Yes. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:05] | And guess what I have here. | 你看我拿了什么来 |
[14:07] | Your magic glasses. | 你的魔法墨镜 |
[14:13] | Can you hear them out there? | 你能听见外面那群人多热闹吗 |
[14:15] | Like wolves. We can howl at the moon. | 就像狼一样 我们对着月亮嚎叫 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna go! | 我要走了 |
[15:17] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[15:19] | -I’m gonna head back. -No, no. | -我回去了 -不 |
[15:21] | You can’t leave a silent disco. It’s bad luck. | 不能半途离开无声迪斯科 不吉利 |
[15:23] | -No. Stay, stay. -Can you stop? Please, stop. | -不 留下来 -别闹了好吗 拜托 别闹 |
[15:26] | -Stay, stay! -Stop, stop. | -留下来 -别说了 |
[15:27] | -Hey, wait. What’s wrong? -Honey. | -嘿 等等 出什么事了 -亲爱的 |
[15:30] | It’s no… | 没 |
[15:32] | What’s wrong? Talk to me. Talk to me. | 出什么事了 跟我说说 |
[15:35] | I talked to my dad. He’s in trouble. | 我和我爸谈过了 他遇到麻烦了 |
[15:38] | -What? What kind of trouble? -He’s in some… | -什么 什么样的麻烦 -他陷入了 |
[15:41] | -Legal trouble. -Legal… | -法律纠纷 -法律 |
[15:43] | -It’s just…-What did he do? | -就是 -他干了什么 |
[15:47] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没干 |
[15:49] | It was a mistake. It was a mix-up. | 是个误会 他们搞错了 |
[15:51] | -Jesus Christ. This is fucking… -Okay. | -天啊 这简直 -好 |
[15:53] | Okay, okay. Tell me…Tell me what happened. | 好 告诉我发生了什么 |
[15:56] | Some stupid accountant fucked up something on his tax returns, | 有个愚蠢的会计帮他退税时弄错了 |
[15:59] | they’ve charged him with some bullshit tax thing, | 他们指控他在该死的税务问题上犯罪了 |
[16:00] | and he said he could go to prison. | 他说有可能会坐牢 |
[16:02] | And he wants me to write him some kind of character reference in a letter. | 然后他想让我给他写一封身份证明书的信 |
[16:06] | -I don’t really know. Anyway…-Wait. | -我其实不会 总之 -等等 |
[16:08] | -I need to go to sleep. -No. I’m coming with you. | -我得去睡觉 -不 我和你一起回去 |
[16:10] | No, no. | 不 |
[16:11] | -I’m coming with you. We’ll go together. -You’re gonna stay. | -我和你一起回去 我们一起走 -你得留下来 |
[16:14] | I’ll make some cocoa. | 我来做点可可饮料 |
[16:16] | You are gonna stay. You are gonna have fun. | 你留下来 好好玩 |
[16:18] | You have planned this for months. All right? | 这次活动你策划了好几个月 明白吗 |
[16:21] | And they want you to stay. | 他们都想让你留下来 |
[16:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:29] | There you go. | 就这样吧 |
[16:33] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:35] | -I’ll miss you. -I’ll miss you. | -我会想你的 -我会想你的 |
[16:40] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[16:43] | I’ll be thinking about you. Not a big deal. | 我会想着你的 这没什么大不了的 |
[16:46] | Oh, yeah! | 好耶 |
[16:48] | Go, Adam! Go, Adam! Go, Adam! | 上吧 亚当 |
[16:52] | Go, Adam! Go, Adam! Go, Adam! | 上吧 亚当 |
[16:55] | Go, Adam! Go, Adam! Go, Adam! | 上吧 亚当 |
[16:59] | She’s doing all women a disservice. | 她这是在伤害所有女性 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God, that’s it. I mean… | 天啊 没错 我是说 |
[17:03] | She isn’t going to apologize. She never does. | 她不会道歉的 她从来不道歉 |
[17:06] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[17:12] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[17:14] | Got the picture. | 她明白情况了 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:31] | Aaron, I’m just saying just think about it. Okay? | 亚伦 我就是想让你考虑一下 好吗 |
[17:35] | We just accept whatever society tells us is normal. | 我们只是接受社会对于正常的标准 |
[17:39] | I eat bacon ’cause it’s delicious. | 我吃培根是因为很好吃 |
[17:40] | -Not because society tells me to. -You think suffering is delicious? | -不是因为社会让我吃 -你认为痛苦很好吃 |
[17:43] | ‘Cause that’s what you’re eating. Suffering. And it’s everywhere. | 因为那就是你在吃的东西 痛苦 它无处不在 |
[17:45] | -McDonald’s cooks its fries in beef…-Jesus! Not everything is some big thing. | -麦当劳的薯条是用牛 -天啊 你太小题大做了 |
[17:49] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:51] | I’m gonna take off. | 我走了 |
[17:52] | No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. We don’t have to talk about that stuff. | 不 对不起 我们不是非得聊这个话题 |
[17:55] | I gotta get going. | 我真的得走了 |
[17:57] | No, stay the night. You can tell your parents you’re at Jonah’s. | 不 留下来过夜吧 你可以对父母说你在约拿家 |
[18:00] | No more gross stuff. | 不许再说恶心的话题了 |
[18:01] | No more gross stuff. We could do fun stuff. | 不说了 我们可以做好玩的事 |
[18:04] | Yeah? What would Bob and Evelyn say? | 是吗 鲍勃和伊芙琳会怎么说 |
[18:06] | They don’t get home till next week. | 他们要到下周才回家呢 |
[18:08] | They’re still gone? My parents won’t leave me alone for a night. | 还没回来吗 我父母连一个晚上 都不会让我独自度过 |
[18:12] | I’m not alone. | 我不是独自一人 |
[18:16] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[18:17] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好 |
[19:41] | -Hi, Rebekah. -Vanessa. Thank goodness. | -嗨 丽贝卡 -凡妮莎 谢天谢地 |
[19:43] | We need more vegan options at the food station. I don’t eat meat. | 食品站需要更多纯素食物选择 我不吃肉 |
[19:46] | -I will have some…-It’s not a choice. It’s a lifestyle. | -我会让人 -这不是选择 是一种生活方式 |
[19:49] | Just smelling meat makes me very upset. | 闻到肉的气味就令我不开心 |
[19:50] | Of course. That’s not my job, but… | 当然 那不是我的职责 但 |
[19:55] | I don’t…What happened? The sign-up sheet was full. | 我不 怎么回事 报名表是满员的啊 |
[19:58] | Right, this is what I was trying to tell you. No one is coming. | 对 我刚才就是想和你说此事 没有人来上瑜伽课 |
[20:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:03] | Because there’s been a boycott. | 因为人们发起了抵制 |
[20:06] | Of yoga? | 抵制瑜伽 |
[20:07] | No, of, “A big part of being a woman is | 不 抵制”女人的重要职责 |
[20:10] | to help men manifest their calling in life.” | 就是辅佐男人实现他们的使命” |
[20:13] | So legal has called a meeting. We have to head back up to the house. | 法律部召集了会议 我们必须回房子里去 |
[20:19] | I tried to text you. I…Okay. | 我想给你发短信来着 我 好吧 |
[20:22] | I said I support my husband. Sue me. | 我说我支持自己的丈夫 来告我啊 |
[20:25] | Lawsuits are nothing to joke about. | 诉讼案可不是闹着玩的 |
[20:28] | This is very serious, Rebekah. | 此事很严重 丽贝卡 |
[20:33] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[20:34] | Jen’s out. I’m deputy in-house counsel. | 珍外出了 我是公司副法律顾问 |
[20:36] | Okay. I think we should wait for Adam. When’s he getting here? | 好 我觉得我们应该等亚当 他什么时候来 |
[20:40] | No. They sent me instead. | 不 他们让我替他来 |
[20:43] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[20:44] | -He’s Jet Ski jousting. -Someone challenged him. | -他正在进行水上摩托艇决斗 -有人挑战他 |
[20:47] | Okay, so, you pissed off the millennials. | 好 是这样 你惹怒了千禧一代 |
[20:50] | Well, they’re sensitive about everything. | 他们对什么事都很敏感 |
[20:52] | Call ’em microaggressions now. They find them triggering. | 现在这叫微歧视 他们觉得这很伤人 |
[20:55] | -Bunch of babies. -With social media accounts. So… | -一群幼稚儿童 -他们会用社交媒体 所以 |
[20:57] | I wouldn’t say that. I think they’re trying to make space at the table | 我不会这么说 我认为他们是想更加包容 |
[21:00] | for people who don’t look just like them. So… | 那些和他们不一样的人 所以 |
[21:03] | They value empathy. | 他们重视同理心 |
[21:04] | Empathy? Empathy? | 同理心 |
[21:06] | -This is empathy? Are you seriou…-You see, Rebekah, | -这叫同理心 你认真 -是这样 丽贝卡 |
[21:08] | as the wife of the founder, | 你是创始人的妻子 |
[21:10] | you have to choose your words very carefully. | 你必须谨言慎行 |
[21:13] | The millennials are very online. This sort of thing can spread. | 千禧一代很喜欢用互联网 这种事传得很快 |
[21:17] | It will go viral. | 会疯狂传播的 |
[21:19] | Yep, we gotta keep it 100. Otherwise, it’s “Bye, Felicia.” | 对 我们必须实话实说 否则公司就要关门大吉 |
[21:23] | They’re teaching me things. | 他们教了我不少东西 |
[21:27] | It could be very damaging to our brand. | 此事可能会严重损害我们的品牌 |
[21:30] | I mean, do you understand? We can’t lose the millennials. | 你明白吗 我们不能 失去千禧一代这个群体 |
[21:33] | -We need them. -Why? | -我们需要他们 -为什么 |
[21:35] | Because they work 80 hours a week for free beer and T-shirts. | 因为他们会为了免费啤酒和T恤衫 每周工作80小时 |
[21:39] | No, that’s… | 不 这是 |
[21:41] | I…I’m sorry. | 我抱歉 |
[21:42] | This whole thing is ridiculous. I don’t… | 这件事太荒唐了 我不 |
[21:46] | Ridiculous or not, this sort of thing can gain momentum. | 荒唐与否 这种事可能发展得势不可挡 |
[21:48] | A few playful comments here, a few lapses in judgment there, | 这里开几句玩笑 那里几次判断失误 |
[21:51] | and all of a sudden, they’re making a mountain out of a molehill. | 突然你就会发现 他们把你的小错误成倍地放大 |
[21:54] | Next thing you know, you’ve got gender discrimination, | 然后什么性别歧视 |
[21:56] | you’ve got hostile work environment, | 工作环境恶劣 |
[21:58] | you’ve got sexual harassment. | 性骚扰的指控就全来了 |
[22:03] | We need to squash this. Now. | 我们必须立刻把此事压下去 |
[22:06] | Did you take care of that story? | 那篇报道你搞定了吗 |
[22:07] | I tried. | 我努力过了 |
[22:12] | So, we want you to put out a statement. | 所以我们希望你发表一份声明 |
[22:17] | “We”? | “我们” |
[22:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:22] | Adam wants me to put out a statement? | 亚当希望我发表一份声明 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:29] | Guys, we talked about this at the pre-meeting. | 各位 我们开会前讨论过了 |
[22:35] | No. | 不行 |
[22:36] | -Oh, come on. Please. -The statement’s already written. | -好了 拜托 -声明都写好了 |
[22:38] | No! Listen… | 不 听着 |
[22:39] | No, I don’t wanna talk. | 不行 我不想说话 |
[22:41] | I wanna listen. I wanna hear their truth, okay? | 我想听 我想听听他们的价值理念 好吗 |
[22:43] | Can you set that up? Can you? | 你们能安排吗 好吗 |
[22:45] | If you don’t mind, I have to go deal with something that actually matters. | 如果你们不介意 我得去处理真正重要的事了 |
[22:50] | She wants to “hear their truth.” | 她想”听他们的价值理念” |
[22:52] | That went very well. | 会议真顺利 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:22] | It’s just…It seemed like the thing to do. | 这似乎是应该要做的事 |
[23:24] | All of my friends were getting jobs on Wall Street. And… | 我朋友们全都在华尔街找到了工作 而 |
[23:29] | -I thought…-Hey. Hey. | -我以为 -嘿 |
[23:31] | Some people waste their entire lives doing something they hate. | 有些人会浪费一生从事自己不喜欢的工作 |
[23:36] | Come on. | 好了 |
[23:39] | So, what do you wanna do next? | 那么你接下来想做什么 |
[23:42] | What’s gonna make you happy? | 什么事会令你快乐 |
[23:52] | I wanna act. | 我想表演 |
[23:58] | Like Gwynnie? | 和桂莉芙一样 |
[24:03] | I know. It’s stupid, right? | 我知道 这很蠢吧 |
[24:04] | Says who? No. Hey, you were terrific in your school plays. | 谁说的 不 嘿 你在学校的话剧里演得很好 |
[24:07] | You always had talent. More than Gwynnie. | 你一直都有天赋 更胜于桂莉芙 |
[24:09] | -Lie. -Truth. | -骗人 -真的 |
[24:11] | I never really believed her head was in that box. | 我从来都不相信她的头在那个箱子里 |
[24:17] | The thing is, I’d have to move to LA. | 问题是 那样的话我必须搬去洛杉矶 |
[24:23] | And I’d need headshots, and there’s this amazing acting teacher. | 我还需要大头照 有一位优秀的表演老师 |
[24:29] | But… | 但是 |
[24:31] | -But it’s expensive, so…-So? | -但学费很贵 所以 -所以呢 |
[24:35] | I know things have been tight since the divorce. | 我知道你离婚后经济比较拮据 |
[24:38] | Have I ever not provided for you? | 我不是一直在赡养你吗 |
[24:40] | -I just don’t want…-Have I ever not provided for you? | -我只是不想 -我不是一直在赡养你吗 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉 我不该提出来的 |
[24:44] | Who took you and all your friends to Amsterdam for your birthday? | 谁带着你和朋友们 去阿姆斯特丹为你庆生 |
[24:47] | Who else’s father did that? | 还有谁的父亲这么做过 |
[24:48] | I said I’m sorry! | 我都道歉了 |
[24:57] | -Hey, Fran? -Dad… | -嘿 法兰 -爸爸 |
[25:01] | Go pick up some champagne. | 去拿瓶香槟来 |
[25:03] | My daughter’s gonna win an Oscar. | 我女儿要赢得奥斯卡奖了 |
[25:18] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[25:21] | Aaron! Aaron, I don’t understand wha… | 亚伦 我不明白什么 |
[25:23] | I told you, I can’t take the pressure of all of this. The weight is too much! | 我跟你说过了 我受不了这种压力 责任太重大了 |
[25:26] | -What pressure? What weight? -Of you! | -什么压力 什么责任 -你的 |
[25:27] | -I love you! -No. | -我爱你 -不 |
[25:29] | -No, no, no. -Stop, stop. | -不 -住手 |
[25:31] | Just stay! No! No! N… | 留下 不 |
[25:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:43] | Please don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me. Please don’t! | 请不要离开我 请别走 |
[25:46] | No, I can’t be alone anymore! Aaron, no. | 不 我不能再独自一人了 亚伦 不要 |
[25:47] | No, no, no. No! Aaron! No! | 不 亚伦 别走 |
[25:50] | Please. No. No. I… | 求你了 不 我 |
[26:29] | A proper pot of coffee in a copper coffee pot. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 |
[26:31] | A proper pot of coffee in a copper coffee pot. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 |
[26:35] | A proper pot of coffee in a copper coffee pot. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 |
[26:40] | Take your own cue. | 准备好就开始吧 |
[26:52] | Let’s put on some music. | 我们放点音乐吧 |
[26:55] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:56] | Aaron! Why? What happened? | 亚伦 为什么 怎么了 |
[26:59] | I told you, I can’t take the pressure of all this. | 我跟你说过了 我受不了这种压力 |
[27:02] | -The weight…-Wh… | -责任 -什么 |
[27:04] | What pressure? What weight? | 什么压力 什么责任 |
[27:06] | Of you. | 你的 |
[27:09] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[27:11] | It doesn’t feel like love. | 这感觉不像是爱 |
[27:13] | Let’s stop for a moment. | 暂停一下 |
[27:22] | Why do you think I stopped you? | 你觉得我为什么喊停 |
[27:24] | Because it was bad. | 因为演得很烂 |
[27:26] | Correct. Yes. | 对 是 |
[27:28] | And why was it bad? | 为什么很烂 |
[27:31] | Because Chris’s performance felt pushed? | 因为克里斯的表演不自然 |
[27:40] | What is the point of this exercise? | 这次练习的目的是什么 |
[27:42] | To revisit a trauma from our past. | 重新审视我们过去的创伤 |
[27:43] | No, to reframe a trauma from our past so that we can make it work for us. | 不 是重新建构过去的创伤 好让它能为我们所用 |
[27:49] | What is the trauma here? | 现在演的是什么创伤 |
[27:51] | Aaron broke up with me. | 亚伦把我甩了 |
[27:53] | -Was he the love of your life? -An…No. | -他是你的一生所爱吗 -不是 |
[27:56] | Let’s find another trauma. | 那我们再找一个创伤吧 |
[28:08] | I’ve had a very fortunate life. | 我这一生很幸运 |
[28:13] | How was your relationship with your parents? Your family? | 那你和父母的关系如何 和家人呢 |
[28:17] | They’ve given me everything I ever wanted. | 他们给了我想要的一切 |
[28:21] | So, what happened after you broke up with Aaron? | 那你和亚伦分手后发生了什么 |
[28:24] | Not much. We… | 没什么 我们 |
[28:27] | We didn’t really talk because he started dating a friend of mine… | 我们没再说话 因为 他开始和我一个朋友约会 |
[28:32] | -Wait. He dated your friend? -…so it was like… | -等等 他和你朋友约会 -所以当时是 |
[28:34] | Was she a close friend? | 她是你闺蜜吗 |
[28:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:40] | Was she your best friend? | 是最好的朋友吗 |
[28:44] | -Yes. -That had to feel like a betrayal. | -是 -那一定有种遭到背叛的感觉 |
[28:48] | I… | 我 |
[28:50] | I guess, a li…a little bit. | 大概吧 是有一点 |
[28:53] | Okay, so let’s reframe this experience! | 好 那我们来重新建构这个体验 |
[28:55] | Aaron is the love of your life. He cheated on you with your best friend. | 亚伦是你一生的挚爱 他和你最好的朋友出轨了 |
[29:00] | They both betrayed you! | 他们俩都背叛了你 |
[29:01] | Now, tell me how it felt when Aaron broke up with you. | 现在告诉我亚伦和你分手时你有什么感受 |
[29:06] | I felt sad, and… | 我感觉很伤心 还有 |
[29:14] | and alone. | 孤独 |
[29:16] | Why are you holding back? I want you to feel it! | 你为什么还在克制 我要你去感受 |
[29:18] | I… | 我 |
[29:20] | It hurt. | 心痛 |
[29:25] | In my chest. It was so tight! | 就在我胸口 心好痛 |
[29:31] | But I didn’t cry, because I was too angry at them for leaving me, | 但我当时没有哭 因为我太生气了 因为他们离开我 |
[29:36] | and…and…and for the betrayal, | 还有 背叛 |
[29:38] | and for the lies, for all the goddamn lies! | 还有谎言 那些该死的谎言 |
[29:41] | Now! Now, make that your truth. Live in it. | 就是现在 把这感觉 当成你的价值理念 活在其中 |
[29:48] | You fucked my best friend! | 你和我最好的朋友上床 |
[29:52] | You think I wouldn’t find out? Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你以为我发现不了 你以为我是白痴 |
[29:55] | Rebekah, I’m sorry I did that! | 丽贝卡 我为自己的行为道歉 |
[29:59] | Oh, G… | 天 |
[30:03] | Why are men so fucking disappointing? | 男人为何如此令人失望 |
[30:10] | Now, that is the truth. | 看吧 这就是价值理念 |
[30:18] | So, you don’t see how what you said was anti-feminist? | 所以你不觉得自己的话是反女权主义 |
[30:22] | No. You misinterpreted the mean… | 不觉得 你们误解了 |
[30:24] | If we misinterpreted what you said, then why are you apologizing? | 如果我们误解了你的话 那你为什么要道歉 |
[30:28] | I’m not apologizing. I’m contextualizing. | 我不是在道歉 我是在告诉你们事情的来龙去脉 |
[30:31] | You’re not? | 你不是在道歉 |
[30:32] | I know everyone has a lot to say, | 我知道大家有很多话想说 |
[30:35] | but let’s give Rebekah a chance to speak too. | 但我们也给丽贝卡一个说话的机会 |
[30:37] | I thought this was a listening session. | 我以为这是聆听会 |
[30:39] | Absolutely. And the listening, it goes both ways. | 没错 聆听是互相的 |
[30:41] | You know what? It doesn’t matter what I intended, what… | 这样吧 我当时的意图不重要 而 |
[30:44] | We’re a family, and in a family, what matters is how I made you feel. | 我们是一个大家庭 在家庭里 重要的是我给你们带来了什么感受 |
[30:48] | So, I’d like to focus on that. | 所以我们重点讨论这个吧 |
[30:52] | I know something that has always helped me is choosing what truth I live in. | 我知道有一样东西一直帮我 选择该生活在什么价值理念中 |
[30:58] | Right? I am responsible for my anger, my sadness. | 对吧 我要对自己的愤怒 悲伤负责 |
[31:04] | You can’t let yourself be defined by negative emotions. | 不能让自己被负面情绪左右 |
[31:09] | Wait, so are you saying that if you said something that makes us feel bad, | 等等 你是说如果你的话令我们感到难受 |
[31:13] | then it’s our fault? | 那就是我们的错 |
[31:16] | -Yes. Tha…-What? | -是 那 -什么 |
[31:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:20] | Do you not see how fucked up that is? | 你没觉得这有多过分吗 |
[31:22] | It’s…No, I think… | 是 不 我认为 |
[31:24] | I…Okay, I think you misinterpreted what I was… | 我 好 我觉得你们误会了我的 |
[31:26] | No, no. Everyone, please, please. | 不 各位 请别走 |
[31:28] | Okay. Excus…Why are you leaving? | 好了 你们为什么要走 |
[31:30] | Because this is not helpful. | 因为这没有帮助 |
[31:32] | Okay. Okay, you talk, I’ll listen. | 好 你们说 我来听 |
[31:35] | Look, I’m not afraid to lose my job, | 听着 我不怕丢饭碗 |
[31:37] | so I’m gonna say what everyone else here is thinking. | 所以我会说出在场各位心中所想 |
[31:40] | WeWork is a really bad place to work. | WeWork这份工作很烂 |
[31:42] | -Yeah. -Especially for women. | -是 -尤其是对女性而言 |
[31:45] | So, why…Why would… | 那为什么 |
[31:47] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[31:49] | Well, we have to stay up until three o’clock in the morning, drinking, | 我们不得不熬夜到凌晨3点 喝酒 |
[31:52] | just so we can be a part of the team. | 这样才能融入团队 |
[31:53] | Well, I’m sure that’s… | 我确定那是 |
[31:54] | And we’re paid like it’s a start-up, but it’s not a start-up anymore. | 我们拿着初创公司的工资 而这已经不是初创公司了 |
[31:58] | You flew here in a helicopter. | 你们是乘直升机来这里的 |
[32:00] | We want real wages. | 我们要实实在在的工资 |
[32:03] | It’s always met with stock options. Like, “stock options this, stock”… | 你们总是用股票期权糊弄我们 这也期权 那也期权 |
[32:07] | Yeah, and stock options mean that you’re an owner in the company. | 是 而股票期权意味着 你们是公司的所有者 |
[32:12] | You get to choose your own destiny. | 你们可以选择自己的命运 |
[32:13] | If I own the company, I pay people overtime. | 如果我拥有这家公司 我会给员工付加班费 |
[32:17] | My friend said that she was asked if she planned on getting pregnant | 我朋友说她在来这里面试时被问到 |
[32:20] | during her interview here. | 是否有怀孕的打算 |
[32:21] | -I heard that too. -Seriou… | -我也听说了 -说真 |
[32:23] | Okay, well, look, that is horrible. | 好了 听着 这问题很糟糕 |
[32:25] | You should’ve immediately gone to HR, and I’m sure… | 你们应该立刻去人力资源部 我相信 |
[32:27] | For the longest time, there was literally no HR. | 在很长一段时间里 公司根本就没有人力资源部 |
[32:29] | Yes, and now there is an entire department, all right? | 是 现在整个部门都有了 对吗 |
[32:32] | That is what I mean about focusing on the negative. | 我说要重点讨论负面情绪就是这个意思 |
[32:35] | WeWork is a young company, | WeWork是一家年轻的公司 |
[32:37] | and we are always growing and evolving and striving to do better. | 我们一直在成长和发展 努力做得更好 |
[32:42] | But you don’t seem to want to see that. | 但你们似乎不想看到这些 |
[32:44] | Okay, look, look. | 好了 听着 |
[32:45] | I heard someone say | 我听到有人说 |
[32:46] | that they can’t meet anyone because they’re stuck at work all the time. | 说他们没机会找对象 因为他们无时无刻都在工作 |
[32:50] | Well, you are surrounded by all of these amazing people, | 你们身边有这么多优秀的人 |
[32:54] | so meet someone at work. | 那就从公司里找啊 |
[32:57] | We’ve had two WeWork engagements! | WeWork的员工已经有两对订婚了 |
[32:59] | Yeah, okay, we’ve all met a bunch of people. | 是 好 我们都认识了一群人 |
[33:02] | Me personally, I’ve “met” four people at work. | 就我个人而言 我在公司”认识”了四个人 |
[33:05] | Everyone’s fucking everyone. | 所有人都在乱搞男女关系 |
[33:07] | Thank you all so much… | 谢谢大家的发言 |
[33:08] | You know, I found a used condom under my desk. | 我在办公桌下发现了一个用过的避孕套 |
[33:11] | Rebekah, there’s a closet | 丽贝卡 有个储物间 |
[33:13] | called the “the fuck closet.” Wanna guess what happens in there? | 被称为”做爱储物间” 要不要猜猜里面会发生什么 |
[33:15] | Okay, I think we can all agree that there should not be a fuck closet. | 好吧 我想我们能达成一致 公司里不应该有做爱储物间 |
[33:20] | All right, and I think you should tell your boss. And I will tell… | 好 我觉得你应该告诉上司 我会告诉 |
[33:23] | Who do you think we’re fucking? | 你觉得我们在和谁做爱 |
[33:27] | You keep saying we’re a family and that this is our company, | 你总说我们是个大家庭 这是我们的公司 |
[33:30] | but none of that is true. | 但这些都不是事实 |
[33:32] | So please just stop saying it. | 所以请不要说了 |
[33:33] | -Yeah! -Yes! | -对 -没错 |
[33:35] | -Yeah. -Stop. | -对 -别说了 |
[33:41] | Thank you all so much! | 非常感谢大家 |
[33:43] | Who else gets a helicopter? | 还有谁有直升机 |
[33:50] | How could you let that happen to me? | 你怎么能让这种事发生在我身上 |
[33:53] | -How could you let that happen? -I didn’t let anything happen. | -你怎么能让这种事发生 -我没有让任何事发生 |
[33:56] | We just have to contain this. What are we gonna do? | 我们必须把此事压下去 我们怎么办 |
[33:59] | How would we contain it? We can’t shut down Twitter. | 我们怎么压 我们又不能把推特关掉 |
[34:01] | -Are you kidding me? -No, it’s… | -你开什么玩笑 -不 这 |
[34:03] | So bad! | 太糟糕了 |
[34:04] | And I say one thing wrong, and then, all of a sudden, | 我就说错一句话 然后突然 |
[34:06] | I’m being blamed for a fucking fuck closet! | 做爱储物间都怪到我头上来了 |
[34:11] | Great. Fuck closet. That won’t go viral. | 太好了 做爱储物间 这一定不会火爆全网 |
[34:16] | Where’s the fuck closet? | 做爱储物间在哪 |
[34:25] | -Vanessa’s drafting a statement for you…-I don’t need a statement. | -凡妮莎在为你起草一份声明 -我不需要声明 |
[34:28] | -Yes, you do. Yes, you do. -I don’t. I… | -你需要 -不需要 我 |
[34:30] | Yes, you do. You do. | 你需要 |
[34:33] | And we’ve hired outside counsel. | 我们还请了一位外部律师 |
[34:36] | Rivka, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s just words. | 丽贝卡 没关系 只是几句话而已 |
[34:48] | Can you just come say hello? | 你能来打个招呼吗 |
[34:59] | Hi, honey! | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[35:02] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 老爸 |
[35:07] | Bought it at an auction. | 这是拍卖会上买的 |
[35:09] | Wasn’t exactly Sotheby’s. | 不是苏富比 |
[35:12] | Haven’t had it appraised. | 还没有进行过鉴定 |
[35:15] | And? | 然后呢 |
[35:19] | To your nose. | 祝你健康 |
[35:21] | To your cheeks. | 祝你健康 |
[35:31] | It seems like the real deal. | 尝起来像是真货 |
[35:33] | Then we’re gonna finish it. | 那我们喝完吧 |
[35:35] | My last supper. | 我最后的晚餐 |
[35:39] | How long have you been dealing with this? | 这事发生多久了 |
[35:44] | Two years. | 两年了 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | I didn’t want to worry you. | 我不想让你担心 |
[35:53] | The lawyers insisted the whole time that it was gonna be dropped. | 律师们一直坚持说他们会撤诉的 |
[35:57] | “The lawyers.” | “律师们” |
[36:05] | Do you know where you’re going or for how long? | 你知道要去哪里坐牢或是要坐多久吗 |
[36:08] | There’s one place called Allenwood. | 是个叫艾伦伍德的监狱 |
[36:12] | Six months, maybe a year. | 六个月 也许是一年 |
[36:15] | All comes down to the judge. That’s why I need your letter. | 全由法官决定 所以我需要你的信 |
[36:18] | I need him to know who I really, really am. | 我得让法官知道我到底是什么人 |
[36:20] | I promise I’m gonna do it tonight. I’m gonna write it tonight. | 我保证今晚就写 |
[36:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:28] | Let’s talk about something nice. | 我们聊点开心的话题吧 |
[36:32] | -Okay. Yeah. -Yeah. | -好 当然 -好 |
[36:34] | How is Harlow? | 哈洛怎么样 |
[36:36] | She is all joy. | 她是个开心果 |
[36:37] | I mean, she’s such a daddy’s girl. | 我的意思是 她和爸爸特别亲 |
[36:39] | Loves Adam. | 特别喜欢亚当 |
[36:41] | Well, everybody does. | 所有人都喜欢他 |
[36:44] | It’s like his superpower. | 这是他的超能力 |
[36:49] | That wine would go perfectly with a New York strip | 这葡萄酒特别适合配彼得卢戈牛排餐厅的 |
[36:52] | and shrimp cocktail from Peter Luger’s. | 纽约牛排和鲜虾鸡尾酒 |
[36:54] | That’s where I want you to take me for my last supper. | 我希望你带我去那里吃我最后的晚餐 |
[36:59] | I haven’t eaten red meat since Keith. | 基思死后我就再没吃过红肉 |
[37:04] | Great sides. Great sides. | 配菜非常好吃 |
[37:07] | You used to love their creamed spinach. | 你以前很喜欢他们餐厅的奶油菠菜 |
[37:15] | Probably shouldn’t get a DUI a week before sentencing. | 也许不应该在判决前一周吃个酒驾罚单 |
[37:20] | Mind if I take the guest room for tonight? | 我今晚能睡客房吗 |
[37:23] | Sure. Of course. | 没问题 当然 |
[37:24] | That way I can help you with the letter, if you need it. | 这样如果你需要 我可以帮你写信 |
[37:28] | -Daddy… -And it’s really… | -爸爸 -这真的 |
[37:29] | I know what to do. It’s okay. He needs to know who you really are. | 我知道该怎么做 没关系的 法官必须知道你到底是什么样的人 |
[37:33] | He just needs to know who you really are. I just need to write what you mean to me. | 法官必须知道你到底是什么样的人 我只需写出你在我心中的意义 |
[37:42] | That’s your superpower. | 这是你的超能力 |
[37:44] | -I don’t have a superpower. -You sure do. | -我没有超能力 -你当然有 |
[37:47] | You always, always know exactly what people need to hear. | 你总是知道人们最需要听到什么 |
[37:58] | I gotta go make some calls. | 我要去打几个电话 |
[38:28] | As you know, this is not the first time | 如你所知 这不是我父亲 |
[38:31] | my father has made a mistake. | 第一次犯错 |
[38:35] | My father had started a charity. | 我父亲成立了一家慈善机构 |
[38:37] | American Cancer Research Fund? | 美国癌症研究基金会 |
[38:39] | I lost my mother to breast cancer. | 我母亲死于乳腺癌 |
[38:41] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[38:42] | Your dad is a saint. | 你爸爸是一位圣人 |
[38:54] | The unsuspecting victims, defrauded of over a million dollars | 毫无戒心的受害者们 被骗取了超过一百万美元 |
[38:58] | by your company, the American Cancer Research Fund. | 诈骗方即你的公司 美国癌症研究基金会 |
[39:03] | Mr. Paltrow, you are not being prosecuted personally. | 白德露先生 你没有受到个人起诉 |
[39:07] | But ACRF is pleading guilty to fraud. | 但美国癌症研究基金会承认犯有欺诈罪 |
[39:10] | And in the eyes of this court, you bear responsibility | 在本庭看来 你要对 |
[39:14] | for the actions of your company. | 你公司的行为负责 |
[39:17] | You ran a company that engaged in fraud. | 你运营的公司从事了诈骗行为 |
[39:20] | So, what does that make you? | 这让你成了什么 |
[39:26] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[39:28] | It makes you a fraud. | 让你成了一个骗子 |
[39:33] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是 法官大人 |
[39:35] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[39:40] | I’m a fraud. | 我是个骗子 |
[39:45] | Case dismissed. | 案件驳回 |
[39:48] | Tragically, a few years later, | 不幸的是 几年后 |
[39:52] | my brother was diagnosed with cancer | 我哥哥被诊断出了癌症 |
[39:54] | and died. | 去世了 |
[39:58] | Let’s go get some steaks. | 我们去吃点牛排吧 |
[40:01] | Keith’s death broke my father. | 基思的死击垮了我父亲 |
[40:05] | He’s a good man. | 他是一个好人 |
[40:07] | He’s just numb sometimes to his own actions | 他只是有时没意识到自己在做什么 |
[40:09] | because he’s in so much pain. | 因为他处于极度痛苦之中 |
[40:13] | He laughs less. He worries more. | 他笑得少了 忧心忡忡得多了 |
[40:16] | He can’t enjoy the small moments that make a life. | 他无法享受各种生活中美好的瞬间 |
[40:21] | I stopped eating meat the day my brother died. | 我从哥哥去世那天起就不再吃肉了 |
[40:25] | My father stopped living. | 而我父亲则不再拥有生活 |
[40:29] | He’s not the man you think he is. | 他不是你想的那种人 |
[40:31] | He’s the man that taught me that family comes first. | 他是教会了我家庭优先的人 |
[40:35] | Taught me to fight for what I believe in. | 教会了我要为自己的信念奋斗 |
[40:38] | And that is what I am doing right now. Fighting to keep my family together. | 这就是我现在所做的 为保护家庭的完整而奋斗 |
[40:45] | Sincerely, Rebekah Paltrow Neumann. | 丽贝卡白德露诺伊曼敬上 |
[41:43] | So pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[42:00] | What the f… | 搞什么 |
[42:03] | -I am so sorry. -Hey, Rebekah. | -真对不起 -嘿 丽贝卡 |
[42:05] | I’m s…I’m…I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:07] | I’m so sorry. Where is Adam? | 很抱歉 亚当在哪 |
[42:11] | Oh, he’s not he…I don’t think he’s here. | 他不 我觉得他不在这里 |
[42:16] | I’m so…I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[42:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[42:38] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没事 |
[43:06] | You’re not gonna run the article. | 你不能发表这篇报道 |
[43:09] | -But it’s such a good one. -Is it? | -但报道很精彩 -是吗 |
[43:12] | I don’t know, it feels like you’re picking on a young company | 我不知道 感觉你是在欺负一家新公司 |
[43:16] | that only wants to do good and is going to do better. I just… | 我们公司只想做好事 以后会越做越好 我 |
[43:20] | Well, I mean, the article will cover all of that. | 报道里会包含所有这些内容 |
[43:25] | I just…I wonder if there was another way. | 我想知道是否还有其他办法 |
[43:35] | You have something to offer? | 你有什么提议吗 |
[43:37] | I hear Gwyneth and Chris have an open marriage. | 我听说桂莉芙和克里斯的婚姻是开放式的 |
[43:40] | That might make an interesting story. | 这件事报道出来也许很有趣 |
[43:47] | The statement that we’ve put together is just… | 我们准备的声明 |
[43:50] | If you follow it exactly, we can just move forward from this. | 如果你严格按照声明来说 我们就能以此为基础继续处理 |
[43:53] | And we really appreciate your help. | 我们非常感谢你的帮助 |
[43:54] | -And like…-How did it go? | -还有 -怎么样 |
[43:59] | She handled it. | 她处理好了 |
[44:02] | Because you couldn’t. | 因为你没能处理 |
[44:06] | Come on, man. That’s not fair. | 拜托 这么说不公平 |
[44:11] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[44:13] | Who here is having a great time? | 大家玩得开心吗 |
[44:17] | All right, so am I. So am I. I’m having a great time. | 好 我也是 我非常开心 |
[44:21] | -How many people here are drunk right now? -Yes. Miguel! | -有多少人现在是醉酒的 -好的 米格尔 |
[44:27] | Right. Okay. So am I. | 对 好 我也是 |
[44:31] | Remember, they said not to deviate. | 记住 他们说不要脱离稿子 |
[44:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:37] | Our lawyers went over every word with outside counsel. | 我们的律师们和外部顾问 仔细研究了每一个字 |
[44:41] | They just want to hear you apologize. | 他们只是想听你道歉 |
[44:45] | I know what to say. | 我知道该说什么 |
[44:49] | Yeah, yeah… | 是 |
[44:53] | Please welcome to the stage Adam Neumann! | 有请亚当诺伊曼上台 |
[45:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[45:05] | Thank you to everyone who helped make this weekend possible! | 感谢各位让这个周末成为可能 |
[45:09] | Yes! | 好的 |
[45:10] | To the bartenders who kept the drinks flowing! | 感谢酒吧招待不断提供酒水 |
[45:14] | To the taco guys who made chimichangas till 5:00 in the morning! | 感谢做墨西哥卷饼的厨师 一直忙到凌晨5点 |
[45:19] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[45:21] | My ass is still burning, by the way. | 顺便一提 我屁股还有火辣辣的感觉呢 |
[45:29] | This is community, this feeling that we all have. | 我们大家共同拥有的这种感觉就是社群 |
[45:34] | This feeling, that… happiness. | 这种感觉是快乐 |
[45:38] | That feeling is WeWork. | 这种感觉是WeWork |
[45:42] | So let’s take that feeling, and let’s take that energy. | 就让我们把这种感觉 这种能量 |
[45:45] | Let’s take it all back into our jobs | 带回到工作中去 |
[45:47] | and keep kicking ass! | 继续创造佳绩 |
[45:56] | Now, before we go, | 好 在我们离开之前 |
[46:00] | Rebekah has something she would love to say to you all. | 丽贝卡有些话想要对大家说 |
[46:04] | Rebekah. Make some noise. | 丽贝卡 掌声有请 |
[46:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:21] | There’s been a lot of talk about roles this weekend. | 这个周末有很多关于职责的讨论 |
[46:27] | The roles we play for each other, | 那些我们为彼此承担的职责 |
[46:32] | the roles we play for ourselves. | 为自己承担的职责 |
[46:39] | I said that women had to support men, and I meant it. | 我说女人必须支持男人 这是我的真心话 |
[46:44] | It’s the truth. | 这就是价值理念 |
[46:47] | But it’s not the whole truth. | 但不是价值理念的全部 |
[46:52] | This is your base and bonus range, but the real value is in the shares. | 这是基础工资和奖金 但真正的价值在于股票 |
[46:55] | You get 2,000 after year one. You get 2,500 after year two. | 第一年能拿到两千 两年后拿到两千五 |
[46:59] | The whole truth is that we need to support each other. | 完整的价值理念是我们必须相互支持 |
[47:04] | Yes! | 对 |
[47:05] | Now, that can be a man. | 可以是男人 |
[47:08] | It could be a woman. It can be a friend. It doesn’t matter. | 可以是女人 可以是朋友 都无所谓 |
[47:12] | What matters is that we empower others. | 重要的是我们要赋能于他人 |
[47:16] | Just need you to sign this NDA. | 需要你签署这份保密协议 |
[47:23] | Welcome to WeWork. | 欢迎加入WeWork |
[47:26] | That’s why Adam and Miguel started WeWork: to empower all of you. | 这就是亚当和米格尔创立WeWork的原因 即为你们所有人赋能 |
[47:31] | To empower our members to innovate, to create. | 为我们的会员赋能 去创新 创造 |
[47:35] | To empower our employees to build community | 为我们的员工赋能来打造社群 |
[47:39] | and be a part of something larger than themselves. | 让他们加入到比自身更有意义的事业中来 |
[47:48] | So if our role, | 所以如果我们的职责 |
[47:52] | our responsibility, | 我们的责任 |
[47:55] | is to empower each other, | 是为彼此赋能 |
[47:58] | then… what’s the role of the company? | 那么公司的职责是什么 |
[48:02] | What’s WeWork’s role in the world? | WeWork在世界上的职责是什么 |
[48:09] | WeWork’s role is nothing less than to elevate the world’s consciousness. | WeWork最重要的职责是提升全人类的意识 |
[48:18] | And by doing that, we will make a better world together! | 通过这一点 我们会携手 让这个世界变得更美好 |
[48:23] | All of us! Together! | 我们所有人一起 |
[48:26] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:28] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:29] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:30] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:32] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:33] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:34] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:35] | -We! -Work! | -我们 -工作 |
[48:36] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[48:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:52] | Goodbye. We’ll see you soon. See you soon! | 再见 我们回头见 |