时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | You want me to get crazier? | 要我表现得更疯狂一些吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah, sure. Let’s play around with it. Give me a few minutes. | 好 当然 我们来试试看 给我几分钟 |
[01:25] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[01:27] | -But not too much time, huh? -‘Kay. | -但也别太慢了 好吗 -好 |
[01:28] | Can you go back to what you were saying about changing the world? | 你能从刚才说到改变世界那里开始吗 |
[01:32] | Our mission is to elevate the world’s consciousness. Period. | 我们的使命是提升全人类的意识 就这样 |
[01:35] | And how do you do that? | 你们要如何做到 |
[01:37] | That’s a great question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[01:38] | By living proactively and with purpose. By being a student of life, for life. | 通过积极主动 有目标地去生活 通过当一辈子生活的学生 |
[01:44] | And by doing that, it just becomes a matter of… | 通过这样做 剩下的就只是 |
[01:46] | By doing this, we elevate ourselves and then the world. | 通过这样做 我们可以提示自我 然后提升全世界 |
[01:51] | The world. | 全世界 |
[01:52] | How do your investors feel about that? | 你们的投资人对此怎么看 |
[01:54] | Usually, a company’s mission is to make money. | 通常来说 一个公司的使命是赚钱 |
[01:56] | Yes. When you have the intention, changing the world with what you do, | 对 当你抱着改变世界的想法来做事 |
[02:01] | when you have meaning behind your work, | 当你的工作有了意义 |
[02:05] | success will follow. | 成功就会随之而来 |
[02:06] | Adam, we’re ready. | 亚当 准备好了 |
[02:08] | And, yes, the money will follow too. | 没错 钱也会随之而来的 |
[02:11] | Mrs. Neumann… | 诺伊曼太太 |
[02:13] | out of the shot, please. | 请走出镜头 |
[02:38] | You must be a proud papa. | 你一定是个骄傲的老爸 |
[02:39] | Thirty-four cities, 87,000 members. | 34个城市 八万七千会员 |
[02:42] | I don’t think you wanted us to invest. | 我觉得你不是想要我们投资 |
[02:46] | Yeah, no, I saw the Instagram posts | 是 没有 我看到了Instagram上的帖子 |
[02:48] | of all the members getting white girl wasted at the day care. | 那些会员在托儿所把白人姑娘灌醉 |
[02:52] | -Day camp? -Summer camp. | -儿童日营 -夏令营 |
[02:54] | Summer camp. That’s it. | 夏令营 对了 |
[02:55] | Excellent use of the resources we’ve provided them, | 把我们提供的资源利用得挺好啊 |
[02:58] | everybody getting wasted on our dime. | 所有人花我们的钱来买醉 |
[03:01] | So, I just want to get the corporate structure right in my head. | 好了 我只是想弄清楚企业的领导结构 |
[03:04] | The wife, she works there, right? | 他妻子在那里工作 对吗 |
[03:07] | Or she doesn’t work there. What’s the… | 还是说她不在那里工作 有什么 |
[03:10] | She’s always lurking. | 她总是藏在幕后 |
[03:11] | She helps him manifest things. | 她帮他把才能表现出来 |
[03:13] | Right. | 是 |
[03:15] | -Are you taking the piss out of me? -Little bit. | -你在开我玩笑吗 -算是吧 |
[03:18] | We’ve invested a lot of money in these guys. | 我们给这些家伙投资了很多钱 |
[03:20] | What’s their burn rate again? | 资金消耗率是多少来着 |
[03:21] | -Gonna do 400 million this year. -No, no. | -今年将是四亿 -不 |
[03:25] | Don’t fucking finger me, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 你别耍我 |
[03:26] | I’m not asking you, “What are they gonna make?” | 我没问你”他们能赚多少” |
[03:29] | I’m asking you, “What are they gonna spend?” | 我问的是”他们会花多少” |
[03:31] | I don’t know if they covered this at Stanford Business School. | 我不知道斯坦福商学院教不教这个 |
[03:33] | It’s a little thing called profit. | 有一个小概念叫利润 |
[03:35] | You see, if you spend more than you make, then there’s no “profit.” | 是这样 如果你花的钱比赚的多 那就没有”利润” |
[03:40] | They really drilled it into us at Harvard. | 哈佛当初可是反复给我们灌输这个概念 |
[03:42] | You went to Harvard? You never mentioned that before. | 你念过哈佛 你之前从没提过 |
[03:46] | Okay, let me elucidate. | 好 让我解释清楚 |
[03:47] | So, if you had a lemonade stand, for example… | 比如你有个柠檬水摊位 |
[03:50] | All right, look, they will get there. | 好了 听着 他们会开始盈利的 |
[03:52] | …but the lemons cost more than the lemonade, | 但柠檬的成本高于柠檬水的价格 |
[03:56] | -They will get there. -…and then you insist on | -他们会盈利的 -然后你坚持 |
[03:58] | giving the lemonade away at a discount | 以折扣价卖柠檬水 |
[03:59] | like WeWork are giving away their memberships… | 就像WeWork卖会员一样 |
[04:02] | They will get there. | 他们会盈利的 |
[04:03] | How are they gonna get there, Bruce? Tell me that. | 布鲁斯 他们怎么盈利 给我解释一下 |
[04:05] | We’ve seen this movie before, haven’t we? | 我们见过这一出 不是吗 |
[04:07] | Haven’t we? | 不是吗 |
[04:09] | So what’s different this time? | 所以这次又有什么不同 |
[04:11] | Adam. That’s what’s different. | 亚当 他就是不一样 |
[04:18] | This guy? | 这家伙 |
[04:21] | What happens when he burns through all the money that he’s raised? | 他把募集到的钱烧光了会怎样 |
[04:27] | Are you gonna give him more? | 你会给他更多钱吗 |
[04:30] | We’re not there yet, okay? | 他还没烧光呢 好吗 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:35] | Hey, this is incredible. | 嘿 这真是太棒了 |
[04:37] | August and Ollie, | 奥古斯特 奥莉 |
[04:39] | your father is like a rock star. | 你们的父亲就像个摇滚明星 |
[04:41] | He was so excited for you to see it. Did you get the frame that I sent? | 你能看到杂志 他可兴奋了 你收到我寄出的相框了吗 |
[04:45] | I did. I did. He was always such a hard worker. | 收到了 他一向是个努力的人 |
[04:49] | A little businessman. | 从小就是个商人 |
[04:51] | He sat his mother down and informed her he would start paying rent | 他曾认真地和母亲讨论并告诉她 等他到了十岁的时候 |
[04:56] | -when he was ten years old. -Ten years old, I know. | -就会开始付房租 -十岁 我知道 |
[04:58] | And now, he’s on magazine covers and has an amazing wife | 现在他登上了杂志封面 娶了一位了不起的老婆 |
[05:03] | and four beautiful children. | 生了四个漂亮的孩子 |
[05:05] | When he gets home, please tell him how proud I am. | 他回家以后 请转告他我非常自豪 |
[05:08] | I will. Actually, Abba, he just arrived. Yeah, he just walked through the door. | 我会的 是这样 爸 他刚到 对 刚刚进门 |
[05:12] | Honey, come say hi to your dad. | 亲爱的 来和你爸打个招呼 |
[05:17] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[05:18] | -Abba! -Hey! | -爸 -嗨 |
[05:20] | Did you get the magazine? | 你收到杂志了吗 |
[05:21] | I have it right here. | 就在这里呢 |
[05:23] | I already showed all the nurses. | 我已经拿给所有的护工看过了 |
[05:25] | Bet you did, I bet you did. | 这我相信 |
[05:28] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:29] | Okay, we’ve got to go to dinner. | 好了 我们得去吃晚餐了 |
[05:31] | Okay? So, we’ll do it again next week. Okay? | 好吗 我们下周再通话吧 |
[05:35] | -Okay. Okay. Bye-bye. -Abba, bye. | -好 拜拜 -爸 再见 |
[05:37] | -Bye, bye, bye. Bye. -Bye, bye, bye. Bye-bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[05:43] | -I don’t like it when you get involved. -He’s trying. | -我不喜欢你掺和我和他的事 -他想当个好父亲 |
[05:46] | Enough. Enough. Enough. | 够了 |
[05:50] | Your inner child’s activated tonight. | 你今晚还真是孩子气啊 |
[05:51] | I’ve got to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[05:53] | Adam. Adam, what are you… | 亚当 你要去 |
[05:55] | -It’s Saturday night. We’re gonna…-Look, I got to go. I’m sorry. Okay? | -现在是星期六晚上 我们要 -听着 我得走了 抱歉 好吗 |
[05:58] | Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:09] | We’re going to open 40 new locations and two million square feet | 我们要再开40栋新共享办公楼 总面积十八五千万平米 |
[06:14] | by the end of the year! | 时限是年底 |
[06:18] | Javi, what…What was that look you just gave Connor? | 哈维 你刚才看康纳的眼神是什么意思 |
[06:25] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我认为这是不可能实现的 |
[06:30] | Not possible? | 不可能实现 |
[06:32] | We’re on pace to open eight new locations by the end of the year. | 我们预计在年底前能开八栋新共享办公楼 |
[06:38] | And that would be our best year yet. | 这还是我们业绩最好的一年 |
[06:39] | Since 1987, Starbucks has opened, on average, two stores a day. | 从1987年起 星巴克平均每天开两家门店 |
[06:44] | Yeah, we’re not Starbucks. | 对 我们又不是星巴克 |
[06:46] | I agree. I agree. | 我同意 |
[06:47] | We should be bigger than Starbucks. | 我们应该做得比星巴克更大 |
[06:49] | Adam. Landlords get coffee. | 亚当 业主们都知道咖啡店是怎么回事 |
[06:54] | They don’t all get coworking space. | 但不是都懂共享办公空间 |
[06:57] | Not in Columbus, Ohio. | 尤其是在俄亥俄州的哥伦布 |
[06:59] | You know, they say that if they’re gonna do a land grab… | 他们说如果他们要强占土地 |
[07:01] | They say…They say the same things they’ve said | 他们说 这同样的话 |
[07:04] | since we tried to open our very first location. | 他们从我们开 第一栋共享办公楼起就一直在说 |
[07:08] | I don’t care if it’s Columbus, Ohio, or Mars. You understand? | 是在俄亥俄州哥伦布还是在火星 我都不在乎 懂吗 |
[07:14] | It’s your job to make it happen. | 你的工作就是把此事办成 |
[07:16] | Maybe you missed the sign. | 也许你没看见这个标志牌 |
[07:20] | -I’m working my ass off for you. -All right, all right. | -我已经在为你拼命工作了 -好了 |
[07:23] | Plus, I left my sister’s wedding to come here. | 而且为了来开会 我从妹妹的婚礼上中途离场 |
[07:25] | Go back to your sister’s wedding. You’ll be doing me a favor. | 回到你妹妹的婚礼上去 就当帮我个忙了 |
[07:30] | Who wants to be the new head of leasing? | 有谁想当出租主管 |
[07:32] | You can’t do worse than Javi. | 你不可能比哈维做得更糟了 |
[07:38] | Why are we | 我们为什么 |
[07:41] | not growing faster? | 没能发展得更快呢 |
[07:47] | Because landlords think your business model is bullshit. | 因为业主们都认为你的商业模式很垃圾 |
[07:51] | Bro, we lease office space. | 兄弟 我们出租办公空间 |
[07:54] | We hang a few Edison light bulbs and a neon sign, | 我们挂起几个电灯泡和霓虹灯 |
[07:56] | and then we act like we’re changing the world. | 然后我们表现得好像在改变世界 |
[07:59] | This is what you really think? | 你真这么想 |
[08:00] | And you pay us shit money to do it. | 而且你给我们的工资太低 |
[08:03] | Bro, I work seven days a week for you. | 兄弟 我一周为你工作七天 |
[08:05] | I’m supposed to be all rah-rah about your insane expansion plan | 我应该为了你这疯狂的扩张计划拍手叫好 |
[08:08] | because there’s free kombucha on tap? | 就因为公司提供大桶装的康普茶 |
[08:12] | -Fuck this. -Javi, Javi, Javi, Javi, Javi. | -去你的吧 -哈维 |
[08:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[08:17] | I’ve been under a lot of pressure this week. | 我这周的压力很大 |
[08:21] | I can’t afford to lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Life’s too short, man. | 是啊 人生苦短 兄弟 |
[08:24] | What if I gave you a 10% raise? | 那我给你加薪10%如何 |
[08:28] | Not worth it. | 不划算 |
[08:29] | What if I double your salary? | 那我给你的薪资翻倍呢 |
[08:35] | It looks like you’re thinking it over. | 看起来你在考虑 |
[08:39] | Why don’t we continue this discussion over drinks and a meal? | 不如我们一边吃喝一边继续讨论吧 |
[08:47] | The Wagyu was flown in this morning from Japan. | 这是今天早上从日本空运过来的和牛 |
[08:52] | Javi, have I convinced you to stay? | 哈维 你愿意留下来了吗 |
[08:56] | Javi, Javi, come. | 哈维 来吧 |
[08:59] | Come, come, come, come, come, come. Yes, come. Okay, sit, sit. | 来吧 对 过来 好 坐 |
[09:05] | And that…And that is how you do it. | 这就是我们的办事方法 |
[09:08] | If a landlord says no, double the rent. | 如果业主说”不” 租金加倍 |
[09:10] | If that doesn’t work, double the lease terms. | 如果还不行 租约条件加倍 |
[09:13] | Invite them to discuss it over a meal. | 邀请他们来饭局上谈 |
[09:16] | Whatever it takes, blow their minds. | 要不择手段地给他们惊喜 |
[09:19] | They’re blind! | 他们不懂这种商业模式 |
[09:21] | And it’s your job to make them see. Lehayim! | 你们的工作就是让他们明白 干杯 |
[09:24] | Well, I just don’t get it, what you’re trying to do. | 我就是不明白你们想做什么 |
[09:27] | -Don’t get it. -Okay. | -不明白 -好吧 |
[09:30] | -What if we went higher on the rent? -How much higher? | -如果我们提高租金呢 -高多少 |
[09:32] | Your business model scares the shit out of me. | 我觉得你们的商业模式太可怕了 |
[09:38] | What if we increase the length of the lease? | 那如果我们延长租期呢 |
[09:41] | I don’t know. What happens if there’s another recession? | 我不知道 要是再次出现 经济衰退怎么办 |
[09:47] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[09:49] | Average commercial lease is five years. We’ll guarantee ten. | 商业租期平均是五年 我们保证租十年 |
[09:54] | Are you shittin’ me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[09:55] | You’re asking for $90 per square foot? | 你的要价是每平米960美元 |
[09:58] | How about I offer you 130? | 我出一千四如何 |
[10:00] | Could we get a second order of the osetra caviar? | 能给我们再加一份奥赛佳鱼子酱吗 |
[10:03] | I got it. | 我搞定了 |
[10:10] | That was Adam. We want the whole building. | 刚是亚当打给我 我们想租下这一整栋楼 |
[10:14] | The whole building? You know, I have other tenants. | 整栋楼 我还有其他租户呢 |
[10:16] | We’ll buy them out of their leases. | 我们会把他们的租约买下来 |
[10:28] | This is your new business model. | 这是你新的商业模式吗 |
[10:31] | You’re going to hurt yourself. | 你会把自己烧伤的 |
[10:35] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Fuck. | 天啊 该死 |
[10:37] | We are on track to lose over 400 million this year. | 我们今年要亏损四亿美元 |
[10:40] | Perfect. Lesley, do you know who else lost money? | 太好了 莱斯莉 你知道还有谁在亏钱吗 |
[10:44] | Amazon, Uber, Twitter, Spotify, Snapchat. | 亚马逊 优步 推特 Spotify Snapchat |
[10:47] | -Have you heard of those? -Yes. | -你听说过这些公司吗 -听说过 |
[10:49] | Okay. Phil! | 好 菲尔 |
[10:50] | Get me a Chinese chicken salad from Fred’s. | 给我从弗雷德餐厅叫一份中式鸡肉沙拉 |
[10:53] | It’s the cost of rapid growth. | 这是快速发展的代价 |
[10:55] | Why does it have to be rapid? | 为什么一定要快速发展 |
[10:59] | Extra slivered almonds. | 多加点切片杏仁 |
[11:02] | These aren’t one-off growth expenses. These are 20-year leases. | 这些都不是一次性的发展支出 这些租约都是为期20年的 |
[11:06] | We’re looking at layoffs. | 我们将不得不裁员 |
[11:09] | You don’t wanna have to fire people, right? | 你不想被迫开除员工 对吗 |
[11:13] | And get salads for Miguel and Lesley! Extra slivered almonds! | 给米格尔和莱斯莉也各来一份沙拉 多加切片杏仁 |
[11:21] | Relax, relax. | 放松 |
[11:24] | We’ll cut expenses, scale back on amenities. | 我们会削减开支 减少提供便利餐饮 |
[11:28] | The free bagels, the fruit water… | 比如免费的贝果 水果泡水 |
[11:32] | We’re not in the red because of cantaloupe. | 我们赤字的原因不是哈密瓜 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:36] | What she’s trying to say, Adam, is it’s not sustainable. | 亚当 她想说的是 这样是没有可持续性的 |
[11:47] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[11:51] | We need more money. | 我们需要更多钱 |
[11:53] | We need more money? | 我们需要更多钱 |
[11:54] | No…But, Adam, that’s not the point. | 不 亚当 可这不是重点 |
[11:57] | Money is always the point. | 钱永远是重点 |
[11:59] | Okay. Phil! | 好了 菲尔 |
[12:04] | Adam, is that you? | 亚当 是你吗 |
[12:05] | Yes, it is, baba ghanoush. | 是我 茄子宝贝 |
[12:09] | -Adam. -Hey! | -亚当 -嘿 |
[12:10] | -What? -What happened? | -怎么 -你怎么了 |
[12:11] | It’s for the school costume party fundraiser. | 我这是为了学校扮装派对筹款会 |
[12:13] | You’re late. We gotta get ready. | 你要迟到了 我们得准备好 |
[12:15] | Oh, shit. I forgot. I can’t. I can’t. | 见鬼 我忘了 我去不了 |
[12:18] | -You can’t? -I can’t. I can’t. | -你去不了 -我去不了 |
[12:21] | -What? -I have to meet Bruce. It’s an emergency. | -什么 -我必须去见布鲁斯 是急事 |
[12:24] | -No, Adam. -Yes. | -不行 亚当 -行 |
[12:25] | Adam, no. I’ve been planning this for months. | 亚当 不行 我为此事策划了好几个月 |
[12:27] | I am on the organizing committee. | 我是组织委员会的成员 |
[12:30] | -Give them 25 grand. -No, I already gave them 25 grand. | -给他们捐两万五 -不行 我已经给他们捐了两万五 |
[12:32] | That’s how I got on the organizing committee! | 所以我才在组织委员会里 |
[12:34] | Then give them 50. | 那就给他们捐五万 |
[12:37] | Sweetie, we’re a team. | 亲爱的 我们是一个团队 |
[12:40] | -And we’re going to do this together. -I’ve got to go. I’m sorry. You look… | -我们得一起参加 -我必须走了 抱歉 你看起来 |
[12:44] | You know, it’s part of a larger vision. | 这是更宏大愿景的一部分 |
[12:47] | …disturbing. Okay, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. | 令人不安 好了 拜拜 |
[12:50] | Have fun! | 祝你玩得开心 |
[13:12] | There’s a line. Fire marshal came a half hour ago. | 要排队 消防局的人半小时前来过 |
[13:16] | They’re at capacity. | 人满了 |
[13:23] | Maybe we overdid it. | 也许我们打扮得太夸张了 |
[13:30] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[13:31] | -Elishia. -Rebekah. You look amazing. | -伊莉希亚 -丽贝卡 你的装扮真棒 |
[13:33] | Thanks. Wow, you’re really getting the stink eye from that one. | 谢谢 天啊 那个人的目光好像要杀死你 |
[13:37] | Never mind, that’s just her face. | 没事了 她就长那样 |
[13:40] | God, I hope they let us in soon. I’m starving. | 天啊 我希望他们 尽快让我们进去 我饿死了 |
[13:44] | It takes some getting used to with coming to these things alone. | 独自参加这种活动是需要适应一下 |
[13:48] | Who did you use? | 你用的是谁 |
[13:51] | -I’m sorry, I don’t…-For the divorce. | -抱歉 我不 -用来离婚 |
[13:53] | I’m not. | 我没离婚 |
[13:54] | -Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t…-No. It’s fine. | -真抱歉 我没 -没关系 |
[13:56] | I just…I thought I saw a familiar look in the eyes, but I was… | 我误解了你的眼神 但我 |
[13:59] | No. No, no, no. Actually, we’re pretty good. | 不 其实我们关系很好 |
[14:02] | Good. Good, good. Yeah. | 太好了 对 |
[14:04] | It’s…’Cause divorce can make you mean. | 是 因为离婚会让人变得刻薄 |
[14:08] | It’s like I want him to die, but I don’t want my kids to be sad. | 我想让他去死 但我不希望我的孩子伤心 |
[14:11] | So, like, I’m in a real pickle, and it just makes me miserable. | 所以我左右为难 这令我很痛苦 |
[14:19] | Okay, this isn’t a popular thing to say nowadays, apparently, | 好吧 现在这个说法显然不是主流 |
[14:22] | but… I think that misery’s a choice. | 但我认为痛苦是一种选择 |
[14:26] | You know, negative feelings come up, absolutely, | 负面情绪总会出现 这毫无疑问 |
[14:29] | but when they come through the door, | 但它们找上门来时 |
[14:31] | you can lovingly choose to ask them to leave. | 你完全可以选择亲切地让它们滚蛋 |
[14:38] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[14:40] | I weirdly needed to hear that. | 真奇怪 这正是我需要听的话 |
[14:42] | You a therapist or… | 你是心理医生还是 |
[14:43] | No, no. I’m just a serious student of life. | 不 我只是一位认真向生活学习的学生 |
[14:49] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个说法 |
[14:51] | Most people roll their eyes. | 大部分人会对我翻白眼 |
[14:52] | I’m not rolling my eyes. No eye-rolling here. | 我没有翻白眼 没有 |
[14:56] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 |
[14:58] | Make it colder. | 再冷一些 |
[15:01] | Colder! | 再冷些 |
[15:02] | Negative 292. | 摄氏零下180度 |
[15:03] | I’m raising a new round, and I’m giving Benchmark first crack. | 我在进行新一轮融资 我要把优先投资的机会给基准资本 |
[15:07] | -Adam. -It’s a crucial time for us, Bruce. | -亚当 -布鲁斯 我们公司正处于关键时期 |
[15:10] | Adam, I’m not gonna give you more money. Okay? | 亚当 我不会再给你钱了 明白吗 |
[15:12] | This is the part where you figure it out. | 是时候你自己想办法融资了 |
[15:15] | You act like you’re doing us a favor. I’m giving you an opportunity here, Bruce. | 你表现得好像在帮我们 现在是我在给你一个机会 布鲁斯 |
[15:18] | You need to learn the fundamentals. | 你得学学基础知识 |
[15:21] | Good business practices. Sustainable growth. | 良好的商业行为 可持续的发展 |
[15:24] | Who says our growth isn’t sustainable, Bruce? | 布鲁斯 谁说我们的发展不可持续了 |
[15:27] | -Christ. -No, no, no. Another minute! | -天啊 -不 再多一分钟 |
[15:31] | Look, I see the numbers. I know what you’re doing. | 听着 我看到数字了 我知道你的打算 |
[15:35] | Blitzscaling, okay? | 闪电式扩张 对吗 |
[15:37] | Buying market share at all costs is no way to run a business. | 不惜一切代价购买市场份额 根本不是经商之道 |
[15:42] | In the new economy, it’s exactly how you run a business. | 在新经济时代 这才是经商之道 |
[15:44] | I can’t feel my balls. | 我的蛋蛋没知觉了 |
[15:46] | That means it’s working. | 这说明有效果了 |
[15:47] | How’s the back? | 后背怎么样了 |
[15:49] | The same. | 老样子 |
[15:51] | Adam… focus on what’s in front of you. | 亚当 多专注于你眼前的事物 |
[15:56] | We at Benchmark, we don’t see ourselves as just the money. | 我们基准资本并不是只把自己看成资金 |
[15:59] | We like to think of ourselves as bringing something more to the table. | 我们认为我们能提供有益的服务 |
[16:04] | Experience, financial discipline, maybe even a little wisdom. | 经验 财政纪律 也许还能提供一些观点 |
[16:09] | We’re not speculators. We don’t blitzscale. | 我们不是投机者 我们不搞闪电式扩张 |
[16:13] | We’re not SoftBank. | 我们不是软银 |
[16:18] | Think about what I said. | 想想我说的话吧 |
[16:20] | Definitely will, Bruce. Definitely will. | 布鲁斯 我绝对会想的 |
[16:31] | -Hello? -Damian. | -喂 -戴米安 |
[16:33] | Set a meeting for me with Masayoshi Son at SoftBank. | 给我和软银的孙正义安排一次会面 |
[16:35] | Are you saying “soff”? “Soffbank,” one word? | 你说”软””软银”是一个词 |
[16:38] | Sof-tah! Tah, tah, tah. | 软 软硬的软 |
[16:40] | How do you not know SoftBank? | 你怎么连软银都没听说过 |
[16:42] | -Hey, Adam. -Phil, put me on a plane to Tokyo. | -嗨 亚当 -菲尔 给我安排去东京的机票 |
[16:45] | Adam, I just checked Masa’s Instagram. | 亚当 我刚查了孙正义的Instagram |
[16:46] | -He’s not in Tokyo. He’s in India. -What? India? | -他不在东京 他在印度 -什么 印度 |
[16:49] | -Yeah, India for Startup India. -Startup India? | -对 为了印度创业行动计划 -印度创业行动计划 |
[16:52] | Get me an invite and a speaking slot. | 帮我弄个请柬并安排我上台演说 |
[16:55] | The conference is happening as we speak. The schedule is set. | 会议此刻正在进行 日程安排已经确定 |
[16:58] | Tell him the founder CEO of the fastest-growing company | 告诉他 这家市值高达十四万亿 增长最快公司的 |
[17:01] | in a 14-trillion-dollar asset class | 创始人兼首席执行官 |
[17:03] | is willing to come speak at their shitty conference. | 愿意在他们的破烂会议上演说 |
[17:05] | -And, Phil? -Yes? | -还有菲尔 -在 |
[17:06] | Get me everything you can on Masayoshi Son. | 把所有关于孙正义的资料都给我 |
[17:08] | Where he grew up, how he grew up, biographical information. | 他在哪里长大 如何长大 个人简历 |
[17:11] | Everything and anything. You understand? | 一切有关信息全要 明白吗 |
[17:13] | And listen to me, both of you. Put me on a plane to India, immediately. | 还有你们两个都听我说 立刻给我安排去印度的飞机 |
[17:17] | Where in India? | 印度哪里 |
[17:18] | I don’t know where in India. Figure it out! | 我不知道是印度哪里 去查清楚 |
[17:21] | Ayn Rand. But isn’t there, like, a lot of anti-feminist stuff in there? | 安兰德 但她的作品里 不是有很多反女权主义内容吗 |
[17:25] | Oh, please, no. | 拜托 没有 |
[17:27] | You know, I think people just love to hate powerful women. | 我认为人们只是恨强大的女性 |
[17:30] | That’s not untrue. | 此言不虚 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry. I’m getting a call from my husband. Do you mind? | 抱歉 我老公来电话 你介意吗 |
[17:35] | -No, no. Take, take. -Can I just have a…Thank you. | -没事 接吧 -我能 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Hi, love. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[17:39] | No, we haven’t. There was a fire marshal, and he said we couldn’t. It was a… | 不 没有 之前消防局来了 他们说我们不能进去 真是 |
[17:43] | -Wait, what? -I said I’m headed to India. | -等等 什么 -我说我要去印度 |
[17:46] | Just…Just for a few days. I’m in the car to the airport now. | 就去几天 我现在正搭车去机场 |
[17:50] | We need funding. | 我们需要资金 |
[17:51] | There’s an investor there. An important one. | 那里有一位重要的投资人 |
[17:54] | That’s great, love. | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[17:57] | No, it’s wonderf… | 不 太好了 |
[17:59] | Okay, okay, Adam, but, come… | 好 亚当 但是 拜托 |
[18:01] | Remember, it’s not about the numbers. It’s about the mission. | 记住 钱的多少不重要 重要的是使命 |
[18:04] | -Okay, love you, motek. -That’s what keeps WeWork intentional. | -好 爱你 亲爱的 -这样WeWork才有目标 |
[18:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | All right. Love you too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[18:15] | There’s just some really exciting stuff happening for Adam at WeWork. | WeWork有些非常激动人心的事情 需要亚当去做 |
[18:17] | Well, I’m not surprised, with you in his corner. | 我不惊讶 毕竟有你在他身边 |
[18:20] | You’re sweet. | 你真会说话 |
[18:21] | No, I mean it. He’s so lucky. | 不 我真这么想 他太幸运了 |
[18:23] | Gosh, it must make all the difference to have a supportive partner. | 天啊 有伴侣支持的感情一定非常牢固 |
[18:27] | I mean, Marc, he could not handle it. | 马克就搞不定 |
[18:30] | It sounds like he really gave in to his shadow self. | 听起来他对阴影自我缴械了 |
[18:32] | He gave in to his assistant, Cece. | 他向他的助理茜茜缴械了 |
[18:35] | I don’t wanna talk about him anymore. | 我不想再说他的事了 |
[18:37] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[18:38] | I actually know a book that’s about recovering from shadow self. | 我其实知道一本书 是讲如何战胜阴影自我的 |
[18:42] | Fucking assholes. He’s a fucking asshole. Sorry. | 该死的混蛋 他就是个混蛋 抱歉 |
[18:44] | -I need that book. -Okay, it’s called Oceans of Grace. | -我一定得看看那本书 -好 书名是《恩典的海洋》 |
[18:47] | -Oceans of Grace. -It’s really good. | -《恩典的海洋》 -写得非常好 |
[18:59] | Phil, for Startup India, I need a plus-one. | 菲尔 我必须再带个人 去参加印度创业行动计划 |
[19:37] | Ingrid. | 英格丽德 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna drop Harlow Moon off at school tomorrow. | 明天我来送哈洛穆恩上学 |
[19:44] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[19:51] | All right, sweetie, have a wonderful day. I love you so much. Bye. | 好了 宝贝 今天也要开开心心 妈妈好爱你 拜拜 |
[19:58] | -Bye, Mommy. -Bye. | -拜 妈妈 -拜 |
[20:02] | Here, here, here. | 来 |
[20:04] | Have an amazing day. Learn so much. I love you. | 在学校里好好的 多学点 我爱你 |
[20:10] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[20:12] | Elishia, hi. | 伊莉希亚 嗨 |
[20:14] | We never run into each other at drop-off. And now? | 我们送孩子时从没碰见过 今天这么巧 |
[20:17] | -I know. It must be the universe. -Yes! | -我知道 一定是命运的安排 -是啊 |
[20:19] | Speaking of which, I read half of Ocean of Grace. | 说起命运 我读完了一半《恩典的海洋》 |
[20:21] | -Oh, my God, I loved it. -Do you love it? | -天啊 我太喜欢了 -你喜欢吗 |
[20:24] | It’s so good, right? You need to read Inner Goddess next. | 特别棒吧 你接下来 一定要读《内心的女神》 |
[20:27] | One second. What’s that? | 稍等 叫什么 |
[20:28] | -Inner Goddess. -Inner… | -《内心的女神》 -《内心的 |
[20:30] | -Blow your mind. -I have my own guru now. | -会震撼你的心灵 -我现在有自己的导师了 |
[20:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Rebekah. I got the jade egg. | 丽贝卡 我买了玉蛋 |
[20:37] | I’m wearing it right now. | 我现在正用着呢 |
[20:39] | -That’s great, Nicole. -Tell Gwyneth. | -太好了 妮可 -请转告桂莉芙 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:45] | -She’s fine. She just got the jade egg. -The what? | -她没事 她刚买了玉蛋 -什么东西 |
[20:48] | It’s a stone carved into the shape of an egg that you… | 是一个雕刻成鸡蛋形状的石头 是用来 |
[20:55] | Well, it’s meant to strengthen the pelvic muscles. | 用来锻炼盆腔肌肉的 |
[20:57] | And she wants you to tell Gwyneth Paltrow? | 她想让你把这事转告桂莉芙白德露 |
[21:00] | Gwyneth is my cousin, and they know each other from school. | 桂莉芙是我表亲 她们以前是同学 |
[21:04] | Great. Well, she can wait for the reunion and tell Gwyneth Paltrow herself. | 好啊 那她可以等到同学会时 自己去和桂莉芙白德露说 |
[21:09] | Do you wanna get a tea? | 想去喝杯茶吗 |
[21:10] | -I do, but I have to get to work. -Of course. I understand. | -想啊 但我必须去工作了 -当然 我理解 |
[21:13] | But maybe we could do, like, a drink tonight? | 但是或许 我们今晚可以去喝一杯 |
[21:16] | I’m free. | 我有空 |
[21:22] | After raising our Series B at a $36 million post-money valuation… | 我们在B轮融资后 估值达到了三千六百万美元 |
[21:28] | Coral reefs all around the world are struggling to survive. | 全世界的珊瑚礁正面临着生存危机 |
[21:31] | Our patented technology… | 我们的专利科技是 |
[21:33] | …in a matter of months. | 这只用了几个月 |
[21:34] | A scalable cloud-native monitoring tool. | 可扩展的云原生监控工具 |
[21:42] | -S -A -S. -A. | |
[21:43] | -A -S -A. -S. | |
[21:44] | Software as a service. | 软件即服务 |
[21:56] | -Abba! -Adam. Hey. | -爸 -亚当 嗨 |
[22:01] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 嗨 |
[22:04] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[22:06] | This is fantastic. | 这身打扮真帅 |
[22:07] | Well, I love to make an entrance, you know. | 我喜欢闪亮登场 |
[22:10] | Listen, I’m so thrilled you invited me. Really. | 听着 你邀请我来 我太兴奋了 真的 |
[22:13] | Let’s grab a bite. Okay? | 我们去吃点东西吧 |
[22:15] | -Okay. -Grab a bite. | -好 -吃点东西 |
[22:16] | You won’t believe my room. | 我的酒店房间真不可思议 |
[22:18] | I have my own piano and a private butler who unpacked my clothes. | 我有自己的钢琴 还有私人管家帮我收拾衣服 |
[22:21] | And the mini-bar is not mini. It’s the size of my refrigerator at home. | 还有迷你酒水吧一点都不迷你 和我家里的冰箱一样大 |
[22:26] | The room, it’s nothing. | 房间不算什么 |
[22:27] | I got you a private tour at the Taj Mahal. | 我给你预定了一次泰姬陵的私人参观 |
[22:31] | Well, the thing I’m most excited about is hearing my son speak. | 最令我兴奋的是即将听我儿子演说 |
[22:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, the founder CEO of WeWork, | 女士们 先生们 有请WeWork创始人兼首席执行官 |
[22:45] | Mr. Adam Neumann. | 亚当诺伊曼先生 |
[23:06] | When I was seven years old, my parents divorced. | 我七岁时 父母离婚了 |
[23:13] | I was devastated, of course. | 当然了 这对我打击很大 |
[23:17] | My sister and I lived with my mother. We moved 13 times before I turned 18. | 我和妹妹同母亲一起生活 我18岁前 我们搬了13次家 |
[23:21] | Thirteen times. | 13次 |
[23:23] | That’s 13 new schools, 13 terrifying first days, 13 moving days, | 也就是13所新学校 13次可怕的转学第一天 13次搬家日 |
[23:28] | knowing I had to start all over again. | 我知道自己必须重新开始 |
[23:31] | New friends, new rules, new bullies. | 新的朋友 新的校规 新的霸凌者 |
[23:36] | My dad, he wasn’t around much. | 我爸爸经常不在身边 |
[23:39] | Money was so tight, and I was so worried about our finances, | 我们生活很拮据 我很担心家里的经济情况 |
[23:43] | I started paying my mother rent when I was ten years old. | 十岁起就开始给母亲付房租了 |
[23:47] | We finally settled on the kibbutz. | 我们后来终于在基布兹定居了 |
[23:51] | And, I have to say, | 我得说 |
[23:54] | it was the first place that I ever truly felt that I belonged. | 那是第一个真正让我有归属感的地方 |
[24:01] | All of the kids lived together in one dorm. | 所有的小孩住在一间宿舍里 |
[24:04] | We all ate in the same cafeteria, | 我们都在同一个食堂吃饭 |
[24:06] | and for the first time in my life, I felt a part of something. | 这是我一生中头一次 感觉自己是一个集体中的一份子 |
[24:16] | When I moved to New York in my 20s, I had the opposite experience. | 我20多岁搬到纽约后 得到了完全相反的体验 |
[24:21] | I felt I had moved to the loneliest place in the world. | 我感觉自己搬到了世界上最孤独的地方 |
[24:26] | All of these people living so close together | 这么多人住得这么近 |
[24:29] | but utterly apart. | 却又如此遥远 |
[24:30] | Separate. Disconnected. | 相互分离 没有联系 |
[24:34] | I thought to myself, “There must be another way.” | 我在心里想”一定有其他生活方式” |
[24:39] | WeWork isn’t a desk company. | WeWork不是办公桌式的公司 |
[24:43] | It’s not even a shared workspace company. | 甚至不是做共享办公空间的公司 |
[24:46] | It is a revolution, a community. | 它是一场革命 一个社群 |
[24:50] | And to be honest, | 说实话 |
[24:52] | it’s everything I’ve been searching for my entire life. | 它是我一生所寻觅的一切 |
[24:56] | It’s been an amazing journey. | 这一路的旅途很精彩 |
[24:58] | I forged incredible new relationships and repaired old ones. | 我建立了不可思议的新关系 修复了旧关系 |
[25:04] | My father is actually here today. | 我父亲今天也在现场 |
[25:08] | We’re closer now than…than we’ve ever been before. | 我们现在要比以往任何时候都更亲密 |
[25:14] | Abba, wave. | 爸 挥挥手吧 |
[25:16] | Abba, wave. Wave, Abba. Wave. | 爸 挥挥手 |
[25:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[25:29] | We are on a mission to end loneliness. | 我们的使命是终结孤独 |
[25:35] | Let me tell you how. | 我来告诉大家如何做到 |
[25:41] | Pretty sure I remember you smiling once or twice as a kid. | 我很确定你小时候还是笑过几次的 |
[25:46] | Abba, I don’t blame you. Okay? | 爸 我不怪你 好吗 |
[25:49] | I believe suffering is a choice. | 我相信受苦受难是一种选择 |
[25:51] | Then why did you bring me here to hear it? | 那你为什么带我来这里听这些话 |
[25:54] | Or was I just a prop? | 还是说我只是个道具 |
[25:56] | It wasn’t about you. | 这事的重点不在于你 |
[25:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[26:00] | Mr. Neumann. | 诺伊曼先生 |
[26:02] | Your presentation spoke to me. | 你的演说打动了我 |
[26:05] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[26:07] | Masayoshi Son. | 孙正义 |
[26:08] | Adam. Adam Neumann. | 亚当 亚当诺伊曼 |
[26:10] | Adam. How do you feel about your growth? | 亚当 你对自己公司的发展感觉如何 |
[26:13] | Our growth? Unsatisfied. | 发展 不太满意 |
[26:17] | We should be three times the size of Amazon. | 我们应该是亚马逊规模的三倍 |
[26:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:21] | Once you get a sense of accomplishment, growth stops. | 一旦你有了成就感 发展就会停止 |
[26:25] | But Amazon is a tech company. | 但亚马逊是一家科技公司 |
[26:28] | Low cost, infinite potential for expansion. | 成本低 有无限扩张的潜力 |
[26:31] | The potential for expansion with WeWork is also infinite. | WeWork扩张的潜力也是无限的 |
[26:38] | How is a coworking space company “tech”? | 做共享办公的公司怎么算”科技公司” |
[26:42] | Come see WeWork and I’ll show you. | 来参观一下WeWork吧 我来告诉你 |
[26:45] | Next time I’m in New York. | 下次我去纽约时一定去 |
[26:48] | Perfect. Pleasure. | 太好了 幸会 |
[26:51] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[26:54] | -Who was that? -My audience. | -那是谁 -我的听众 |
[27:04] | You’ve really lived. | 你活得真精彩 |
[27:06] | What? | 什么 |
[27:08] | The acting, the India, the Wall Street. | 当过演员 去过印度 曾在华尔街任职 |
[27:11] | Yeah, well, you know, I’m trying to, I don’t know, | 是这样 我也不知道 我在试着 |
[27:13] | use all of that to help build the soul of the company. | 用这些经历打造公司的灵魂 |
[27:17] | Do companies have souls? | 公司有灵魂吗 |
[27:20] | Well, ours does. | 我们的有 |
[27:21] | It does. You’re gonna come by, and you’ll see for yourself. Okay? | 真的 你可以亲自过来看看 好吗 |
[27:26] | I mean, how did you even know about this place? | 你怎么知道有这么个地方的 |
[27:28] | You know, Adam and I used to come here in the old days. | 我和亚当以前经常来这里 |
[27:33] | Well, too bad, Adam. This is our place now. | 那太糟糕了 亚当 这里现在是我们的了 |
[27:41] | -Thank you. Cheers. -Cheers. | -谢谢 干杯 -干杯 |
[27:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:46] | Look at those two idiots. | 看那两个白痴 |
[27:50] | It’s like they want you so much in the beginning, right? | 男人在关系刚开始的时候 特别想要女人 对吧 |
[27:54] | Like they need you. It’s intoxicating. | 他们需要你 令人陶醉 |
[27:56] | -It ends in disappointment! -Not always. Stop it. | -但会以失望收场 -不总是这样 别说了 |
[28:01] | Listen, I warned you that the divorce made me a mean bitch. | 听着 我提醒过你了 离婚让我变成了刻薄的贱人 |
[28:04] | And angry. And, yeah, bitter. | 还很愤怒 对 还有尖酸 |
[28:08] | A little bit bitter. | 更尖酸了一些 |
[28:11] | That’s really sad. | 这真令人难过 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. It is. | 抱歉 真是这样 |
[28:16] | Yeah, because you still believe in love. | 对 因为你还相信爱情 |
[28:18] | No, because you are brilliant, | 不 是因为你很聪明 |
[28:23] | beautiful, and you’re so kind. | 美丽 而且很善良 |
[28:27] | And I’m intuitive. | 我直觉很准的 |
[28:31] | And you are gonna have whatever and whoever you want. | 你会得到任何想要的东西和想要的人 |
[28:36] | You’re a supernova. | 你是个超新星 |
[28:38] | Cheers to you. | 敬你 |
[28:41] | And the sky’s the limit. | 天空才是极限 |
[28:43] | -To me. -To you. | -敬我 -敬你 |
[28:44] | -To me! -To you! | -敬我 -敬你 |
[28:45] | To you! | 敬你 |
[29:13] | Good morning, Phil. Is he ali…Okay. Good. | 早上好 菲尔 他还活 好 很好 |
[29:19] | -Ingrid, a little help, please. -I wanna be barefoot like Daddy! | -英格丽德 请帮帮我 -我想像爸爸一样光着脚 |
[29:23] | Hi. Your daughter’s refusing to wear shoes. How’s India? | 嗨 你女儿不肯穿鞋 印度怎么样 |
[29:27] | -You’re back? What? -Let’s go, kids. Come on. | -你回来了 什么 -走吧 孩子们 来 |
[29:30] | -Where…Why aren’t you home? -One more kiss. Let’s go. | -在哪 你为什么不回家 -再亲一下 走吧 |
[29:34] | Mrs. Neumann, are you taking Harlow to school? | 诺伊曼太太 你要送哈洛上学吗 |
[29:37] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[29:43] | SAAS? What is SAAS? | SAAS 这是什么 |
[29:45] | Software as a service. | 软件即服务 |
[29:46] | Space as a service. | 空间即服务 |
[29:48] | Pretty sure it’s “software.” | 我很确定是”软件” |
[29:50] | And now it’s “space.” | 现在是”空间”了 |
[29:51] | It’s our pivot into tech. | 我们要向科技公司转型 |
[29:53] | Masa’s Vision Fund invests in tech companies. | 孙正义的愿景基金是给科技公司投资的 |
[29:56] | Are you…Masayoshi Son is investing in us? | 你是说 孙正义要给我们投资 |
[29:59] | Not yet. But he will. | 还没有 但他会的 |
[30:01] | Susan, I want you to hire engineers. | 苏珊 我要你聘请工程师 |
[30:04] | What kind? | 什么类型的 |
[30:06] | All of the kinds. | 所有类型的 |
[30:10] | Adam, you were supposed to be getting us funding. | 亚当 你应该为我们找来资金 |
[30:13] | But now you’re telling us to spend more? | 但你现在对我们说要花更多钱 |
[30:16] | Miguel, we spend to grow. We spend to grow. | 米格尔 我们花钱是为了拓展 |
[30:18] | You understand? Now is not the time to think small. | 明白吗 现在不是拘泥于小节的时候 |
[30:22] | The moment you are satisfied, growth stops. | 一旦自满 发展就会停止 |
[30:25] | Adam, when you hired me, | 亚当 你聘请我的时候 |
[30:27] | you asked me to come build tomorrow with you. | 你让我来和你一起打造明天 |
[30:30] | I’m sorry, this is not how you do that. | 抱歉 你这样可不行 |
[30:32] | Well, Lesley, this is WeWork’s future. | 莱斯莉 这就是WeWork的未来 |
[30:34] | If you can’t see it, you’re welcome to leave. | 如果你看不到这一点 那请另谋高就 |
[30:37] | Susan, engineers. | 苏珊 工程师 |
[30:40] | Okay. Okay. Damian! | 好了 戴米安 |
[30:44] | Damian! | 戴米安 |
[30:46] | -Damian! -Yeah? | -戴米安 -在 |
[30:47] | Offer Wired magazine an exclusive look inside WeWork Labs. | 邀请《连线》杂志 来独家参观WeWork实验室 |
[30:51] | -Okay? -Okay. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[30:52] | Adam, what is WeWork Labs? | 亚当 WeWork实验室是什么 |
[31:07] | -Hello? -I’m in New York. | -喂 -我来纽约了 |
[31:09] | I’ll be at your office in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟后到你办公室 |
[31:12] | Perfect. Perfect. See you soon. | 太好了 一会儿见 |
[31:14] | See you soon, Masa. | 一会儿见 正义 |
[31:16] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[31:24] | Attention! Attention! | 注意 |
[31:26] | A very important tour is about to begin. | 马上要有一场非常重要的参观 |
[31:29] | And we need to help him understand… | 我们要帮他理解 |
[31:32] | to feel that special WeWork energy. | 帮他感受到WeWork特殊的能量 |
[31:37] | That spirit. | 那种精神 |
[31:44] | And everyone gets 100 shares, okay? | 奖励每人100股 明白吗 |
[31:48] | Okay, I’ll need to move a few of you around, so bear with me. | 好 我要挪动几个人的位置 所以耐心听我说 |
[31:52] | You, you, you, you. What’s your name? | 你 你叫什么 |
[31:55] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[31:56] | -What? -Brian. | -什么 -布莱恩 |
[31:57] | Brian? Brian. And…And what department are you in? | 布莱恩 那你是哪个部门的 |
[32:01] | I don’t work here. | 我不是这里的员工 |
[32:02] | -Phil. -Yeah? | -菲尔 -在 |
[32:03] | He works here now. | 他现在是这里的员工了 |
[32:04] | -Hi, Brian. -Sit here. | -嗨 布莱恩 -坐在这里 |
[32:05] | -Okay. -Sit. | -好 -坐 |
[32:07] | You, stand, please. | 你 请站着 |
[32:08] | And you’re laughing. | 你们要大笑 |
[32:11] | Laughter from the gut. From the gut. | 用腹肌发力笑 用腹肌 |
[32:16] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[32:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is not a mental hospital. | 不 这里不是精神病医院 |
[32:20] | Phil, show them how to laugh, please. | 菲尔 请教他们怎么笑 |
[32:23] | Like Phil laughs. Go. | 像菲尔这样笑 开始 |
[32:26] | And you two, you can be a couple. | 你们俩 你们可以演情侣 |
[32:29] | Are you dating? | 你们在交往吗 |
[32:30] | You should be. You’d make a great couple. | 你们应该交往 你们很般配 |
[32:33] | Show me your face of love. | 给我看看你们恋爱中的表情 |
[32:37] | Throuple. You’re a throuple. Here. Here. No, no, no. Sit here. Lounge, lay. | 三人恋 你们是三人恋 来 不 坐在这里 休息 躺着 |
[32:41] | Chess. Phil, coffee for all. | 下棋 菲尔 给所有人弄咖啡 |
[32:43] | And everyone, please listen to me. Very important tour. | 大家请听我说 这次参观非常重要 |
[32:46] | And we will activate this space with energy, with compassion. | 我们要让这个空间充满能力和激情 |
[32:52] | Do what you love. | 做你们热爱的事 |
[32:53] | Lehayim! Yes. | 干杯 对 |
[32:54] | -Cheers. Please. -Cheers! | -请干杯 -干杯 |
[32:55] | -Phil, time. -Three minutes. | -菲尔 时间 -三分钟 |
[32:57] | We need someone dancing. | 我们需要有人跳舞 |
[33:00] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[33:01] | Spirited energy. Love, passion, creativity. | 精神 能量 热爱 激情 创意 |
[33:05] | Foosball. The winner gets another 100 shares. | 桌上足球 赢的人再奖100股 |
[33:09] | But, please, what’s your name? | 等等 请问你叫什么 |
[33:11] | -Holly. -Come with me now, Holly, please. | -霍莉 -霍莉 请跟我来 |
[33:13] | Okay. Here. Stand, stand, stand here. You’re the… | 好 这里 站 这里 你是 |
[33:22] | His office called. He had to reschedule. | 他的办公室打来电话 他不得不改时间 |
[33:26] | Energy’s great in here. | 今天的劲头不错啊 |
[33:33] | You want to see it? | 你想看吗 |
[33:35] | Yes. Yes. | 想 |
[33:38] | What? | 什么 |
[33:42] | I could make do with that. | 我觉得勉强能用吧 |
[33:44] | What do I write back? | 我该怎么回复 |
[33:46] | “New phone. Who’s this?” | “刚换新手机 你是谁” |
[33:47] | Shut up. | 别闹 |
[33:53] | The numbers are not pretty, guys. | 数字不容乐观 各位 |
[33:55] | See? There’s no accounting voodoo that’s gonna fix this. | 看吧 没有任何 会计方面的花招能挽救此事 |
[34:00] | You can’t spend more on rent, commit us to longer lease terms… | 你不能在租金上花更多 在租约上签更久 |
[34:04] | -And membership discounts. -Exactly. | -同时还给会员打折 -没错 |
[34:07] | We could sit here all day. It’s not gonna change the math. | 我们可以在这里坐上一整天 这样也无法改变数字 |
[34:11] | You have to talk to Adam. | 你必须去和亚当谈 |
[34:16] | Maybe we just go over the numbers one more time. | 也许我们可以再算一次数字 |
[34:18] | The numbers don’t change. That’s not how this works. | 数字是不会变的 算多少次也没用 |
[34:22] | Miguel, we…we have to do something. | 米格尔 我们必须做点什么 |
[34:25] | Yeah, but we have to spend to grow. | 是 但我们必须花钱才能发展 |
[34:28] | That is not a plan. That is a bumper sticker. | 这话不能当计划 这是写在保险杠贴纸上的 |
[34:31] | Yeah, well, we’re…we’re not stopping our growth, so… | 是 我们不能停止发展 所以 |
[34:38] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[34:41] | If you’re a visual learner, I thought this might help explain things. | 如果你是视觉型学习者 我觉得也许这样有助于解释清楚 |
[34:46] | Okay. Somebody just pitch me something, guys. | 好 谁给我出点主意 |
[34:49] | Come on. We’re…We’re spending thousands of dollars on your services, so… | 拜托 我们给你们发 成千上万的工资 所以 |
[34:56] | pitch. | 出出主意 |
[34:58] | That’s not really our role. | 这其实不是我们的职责 |
[35:02] | Layoffs. | 裁员 |
[35:03] | Fuck you, Matthew. | 马修 你去死 |
[35:05] | Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities, | 抱歉 触犯你敏感的神经了 |
[35:08] | but if he’s too afraid to talk to his cofounder… | 但如果他不敢去和联合创始人谈 |
[35:10] | Fuck you, Matthew. | 马修 你去死 |
[35:11] | …and we just keep spending and spending like drunken sailors, | 而我们像醉酒的水手一样挥霍无度 |
[35:15] | then there’s not a lot of options here. | 那我们就没什么选择的余地了 |
[35:17] | Ergo, layoffs. | 因此我提出裁员 |
[35:20] | Nobody is getting laid off. | 没有人会被裁员的 |
[35:24] | If Adam heard you saying that, he’d fire you. | 如果亚当听到你这么说 他会炒掉你 |
[35:26] | So, pitch me something. | 好了 给我出出主意 |
[35:30] | 48,000 square feet, right on Hollywood Boulevard… | 四千五百平米 就在好莱坞大道上 |
[35:33] | Masa’s on his way. | 孙正义在路上了 |
[35:38] | Activate the space! | 激活参观模式 |
[35:41] | Get into positions. The positions I showed you before. | 各就各位 进入我之前 给你们安排好的位置 |
[35:44] | That’s what “activate the space” means. | 这就是”激活参观模式”的意思 |
[35:50] | Rescheduled. | 改日子了 |
[35:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:00] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[36:22] | Arlington build-out, 4.9 million. Denver build-out, 6.3 million. | 阿灵顿完工 四百九十万 丹佛完工 六百三十万 |
[36:28] | San Diego build-out, 8.2 million. | 圣地亚哥完工 八百二十万 |
[36:32] | -Member acquisition costs for Arlington…-How…How long do we have? | -阿灵顿会员获取成本 -我们能坚持多久 |
[36:36] | Well, we’re looking at…What do you think, John? I think that… | 我们预计 约翰 你认为呢 我觉得 |
[36:39] | I’ll take this one, geniuses. | 天才们 我来回答吧 |
[36:41] | We’re bleeding out, | 我们正在大出血 |
[36:42] | and we need a transfusion of cash, stat, or we’re gonna flatline. | 我们需要立刻输入现金 否则就会死掉 |
[36:47] | Or we chop off a limb. | 自己砍掉个胳膊 腿也行 |
[36:49] | How long do we have? | 我们能坚持多久 |
[36:51] | Just tell me what year and what quarter. | 告诉我是哪一年的哪一个季度就好 |
[36:55] | It’s not years, Miguel. We’re…We’re talking months. | 不是哪一年的问题 米格尔 我们大概只能撑几个月 |
[37:10] | Activate the space! Activate the space! | 激活参观模式 |
[37:16] | Adam, | 亚当 |
[37:18] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:23] | Adam, we talked about this time might be coming, | 亚当 我们谈过的 有可能会出现这种局面 |
[37:28] | and it’s…It seems to be here. I mean… | 似乎 现在已经出现了 我是说 |
[37:34] | Adam, the company is at a critical juncture. | 亚当 公司现在面临关键的转折点 |
[37:38] | You have two options. One, you close 12 locations immediately. | 你有两个选择 第一 立刻关闭12栋共享办公楼 |
[37:41] | That’s not going to happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[37:43] | Two, you shut down all nonessential operations. | 第二 关闭所有非必要运营 |
[37:47] | That includes WeWork Labs. | 包括WeWork实验室 |
[37:49] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[37:51] | Well, those are your options. | 你只有这两个选择 |
[37:53] | -Richard…-You’re…You’re too soft on him, Bruce. | -理查德 -你太纵容他了 布鲁斯 |
[37:56] | Those are your options. Period. | 你只有这两个选择 没别的 |
[38:01] | -Hi. Welcome to WeWork. -Hi, Rebekah. | -嗨 欢迎来到WeWork -嗨 丽贝卡 |
[38:05] | Oh, my God. You look amazing. | 天啊 你气色真好 |
[38:07] | I’m so excited to finally see it. | 终于来参观了 我好兴奋 |
[38:09] | Good. So, I was thinking I’d give you a quick tour… | 好 是这样 我想快速带你参观一下 |
[38:11] | -Yes, please. -…then we walk to Little Prince. | -好的 -然后我们可以走去小王子餐厅 |
[38:13] | Him? He’s going to tell me my options | 他 由他来告诉我我有什么选择 |
[38:17] | in my conference room in our company? | 这里是我们的公司 我的会议室 |
[38:20] | You’re telling me what my options are? | 你在跟我说我有什么选择 |
[38:22] | This is where we are, yeah. | 这就是我们现在的处境 没错 |
[38:24] | -Listen to me. -Adam, look at me. | -听我说 -亚当 看着我 |
[38:26] | It’s been four months since India. | 印度之行已经过去四个月了 |
[38:29] | Masa’s just not coming. | 孙正义不会来了 |
[38:31] | Look at all of this. | 看看这一切啊 |
[38:33] | It actually reminds me of the early days of my company. | 让我想起了我的公司成立初期的样子 |
[38:36] | -Does it? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[38:37] | That’s so gratifying to hear. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[38:39] | And here is Adam. | 亚当在这里 |
[38:41] | Hi. Sorry to interrupt. | 嗨 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[38:43] | -Hey, love. -Motek! | -嗨 亲爱的 -宝贝 |
[38:44] | Hi. I just wanted to introduce you to my friend. | 嗨 我只是想向你介绍一下我朋友 |
[38:47] | -Elishia Kennedy. Wow. -Yes. | -伊莉希亚肯尼迪 天啊 -对 |
[38:50] | -Big fan of your company, Ms. Kennedy. -Wow. | -我很喜欢你的公司 肯尼迪女士 -天啊 |
[38:52] | Do you have any idea how many recruiters we’ve gone through | 你知道我们为了把你引诱到这里来 |
[38:55] | trying to lure you over here? | 开除了多少招聘人员吗 |
[38:57] | To what miracle do we owe the honor of your presence? | 我们太荣幸了 是什么风把你给吹来了 |
[38:59] | Well, Adam, this is my new friend, Elishia, I’ve been telling you about. | 亚当 这是我对你说过的伊莉希亚 她是我新认识的朋友 |
[39:03] | She came to see me. And, you know, I was showing her… | 她是来看我的 我刚才在带她 |
[39:06] | Of course. Of course, she came to see my magical wife. | 当然了 她是来看我神奇妻子的 |
[39:10] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 |
[39:12] | But now that you’re here, you can’t help but feel it, hey? | 但既然现在你来了 你一定能感觉到吧 |
[39:18] | -Just a bit. A tiny little bit. -More than a little bit. | -就一点点 感觉到一点点 -不止一点点 |
[39:20] | -It’s amazing. It’s…This is amazing. -Okay, great. Yes, it’s amazing. | -很了不起 这里很了不起 -好 太棒了 没错 这里很了不起 |
[39:24] | But like I said to all of those recruiters, | 但就像我对那些招聘人员说的那样 |
[39:26] | I have a job at my own company. | 我在自己的公司里有一份工作 |
[39:29] | The very successful one. Maybe you should offer him a job. | 公司非常成功 也许你该向他发出一份工作要约 |
[39:31] | But I am not offering her a job. | 但我不是在向她发出工作要约 |
[39:34] | Oh, well, then what do you…What are you asking me? | 那你是 你想让我做什么 |
[39:41] | Are you lonely? | 你孤独吗 |
[39:44] | -I’m sorry. Adam… -What? | -抱歉 亚当 -什么 |
[39:46] | I’m…I’m just…just asking if…if you’re lonely. | 我就是问问你是否孤独 |
[39:49] | -Adam, it’s…-No, no, no. It’s just a question. It… | -亚当 这 -不 问问而已 问 |
[39:56] | Everyone’s lonely. It’s a…This is a lonely world. | 所有人都孤独 这是个孤独的世界 |
[40:03] | I agree. I do. | 我同意 真的 |
[40:05] | And that is why I wasn’t offering you a job. | 这就是我并非向你发出工作要约的原因 |
[40:10] | I’m offering you a mission to reach billions, | 我是在给你一个接触到几十亿人的使命 |
[40:14] | to create a global community that will bring happiness and connectivity | 建立全球社群的使命 这会将快乐和联系 |
[40:19] | to people around the globe. You understand? | 带给全世界的人 你明白吗 |
[40:22] | And to make the world a little less lonely. | 同时让世界变得没那么孤独 |
[40:27] | Right here, right now. | 就在此时 此地 |
[40:30] | His best and worst quality is never taking “no” for an answer. | 他最好也是最坏的品质 就是不达目的决不罢休 |
[40:33] | And I haven’t heard a “no” yet. | 我还没听到你说”不” |
[40:39] | Don’t you have to run that by your board? | 你难道不需要通过董事会来决定吗 |
[40:41] | I am the board. | 我就是董事会 |
[40:46] | -I will think about that. -Yes. | -我会考虑的 -好 |
[40:47] | We should go. We have a reservation. | 我们得走了 我们有预约 |
[41:01] | Is Adam for real? | 亚当是认真的吗 |
[41:05] | I wouldn’t be with him if he wasn’t. | 如果他不是 我就不会和他在一起 |
[41:09] | Where were we? You were telling me my options. | 刚才说到哪了 你在对我说我有什么选择 |
[41:12] | You gave me two. | 你给了我两个选择 |
[41:15] | I’ll take number three. | 我选第三个 |
[41:29] | I just got fired. | 我刚刚被炒了 |
[41:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:44] | ♪ To rock a rhyme, that’s right on time ♪ | 押韵说得好 时间刚刚好 |
[41:46] | – ♪ It’s Tricky, Tricky, Tricky ♪ – ♪ Here we go! ♪ | -这很棘手 -走起 |
[41:47] | ♪ It’s tricky to rock a rhyme ♪ | 说好押韵很棘手 |
[41:49] | ♪ To rock a rhyme that’s right on time ♪ | 押韵说得好 时间刚刚好 |
[41:51] | You just fired 7% of the company | 你刚刚炒了公司7%的员工 |
[41:53] | but decided to spend thousands of dollars on Run-DMC? | 但花几千美元请Run-DMC乐队 |
[41:57] | A very normal part of our growth phase. | 这是我们发展阶段中非常正常的一部分 |
[42:01] | Besides, we can afford it now. And everybody needs a morale boost. | 而且我们现在请得起了 大家都需要提升一下士气 |
[42:05] | Everybody needs a job! | 大家都需要工作 |
[42:07] | Lesley, you were one of our first employees, | 莱斯莉 你是我们最早的员工之一 |
[42:10] | so I’ve always felt a certain affection for you. | 所以我一直对你有所偏爱 |
[42:13] | But if anyone else were to speak to me that way, they’d be fired. | 但如果是任何其他人这样对我说话 那这个人已经被炒了 |
[42:17] | Be careful. There are limits. | 小心点 我是有底线的 |
[42:19] | -I’m going up. -Be careful? | -我要上台了 -小心点 |
[42:24] | And you, you’re just along for the ride. | 还有你 你在纵容他 |
[42:27] | ♪ And in the city it’s a pity ‘Cause we just can’t hide ♪ | 在这可悲的城市里 我们无处藏身 |
[42:31] | ♪ Tinted windows don’t mean nothin’ They know who’s inside ♪ | 窗户贴膜也没用 他们知道里面是谁 |
[42:35] | ♪ It’s tricky to rock a rhyme ♪ | 说好押韵很棘手 |
[42:37] | ♪ To rock a rhyme that’s right on time ♪ | 押韵说得好 时间刚刚好 |
[42:39] | ♪ It’s tricky ♪ | 很棘手 |
[42:40] | ♪ Tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky ♪ | 棘手 棘手 棘手 棘手 棘手 |
[42:56] | Fuck this. | 去你的吧 |
[43:09] | Harlow Moon, wanna say what you’re thankful for? | 哈洛穆恩 说说你感谢什么吧 |
[43:12] | I’m thankful for my friends and Froggy the frog. | 我感谢我的朋友们和善良小蛙蛙 |
[43:18] | -Cool. -And I am grateful for Elishia Kennedy. | -酷 -我感谢伊莉希亚肯尼迪 |
[43:22] | I landed her. Yeah. | 我成功把她拉进公司了 对 |
[43:25] | -Oh, she didn’t tell me. -Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Good, yeah? Yeah. | -她没对我说啊 -是的 很棒吧 是 |
[43:28] | -Well, that…Yeah. -That’s…Wow. | -那个 是 -这 天啊 |
[43:30] | She said she was busy at work. | 她说工作很忙 |
[43:32] | She didn’t say she was leaving her company to join WeWork. That’s huge. | 她没说要离开自己的公司 来加入WeWork 这可是大事 |
[43:35] | She said your passion for the company was a big reason | 她说你对公司的热情 |
[43:38] | for wanting to make the change, so thank you. | 是她想要做出改变的主要原因 所以谢谢你 |
[43:40] | I’m making her Chief Brand Officer. | 我要任命她为首席品牌官 |
[43:43] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[43:46] | Daddy, Mommy didn’t say what she’s grateful for. | 爸爸 妈妈还没说她感谢什么呢 |
[43:50] | Please, Rivka, say what you’re thankful for. | 丽贝卡 请说说你感谢什么 |
[43:53] | Starving here. | 我饿死了 |
[43:55] | Everyone start, please. I’ve lost my appetite. | 大家请开始吃吧 我没胃口了 |
[43:57] | -I get one night a week of meat. -I know. | -我一周只有一天晚上可以吃肉 -我知道 |
[43:59] | One night a week. | 一周一晚 |
[44:01] | I can’t help it if it turns my stomach watching you ingest an animal’s fear. | 看着你吃下动物的恐惧 这令我反胃 我也没办法 |
[44:05] | It’s a chicken, okay? It’s a chicken. It doesn’t have fear. | 这是鸡肉 好吗 鸡是没有恐惧的 |
[44:08] | It’s a living creature. Living creatures… | 它是活物 活物 |
[44:10] | -Definitely no fear. -…have fear and powerlessness. | -绝对没有恐惧 -就会感到恐惧和无助 |
[44:12] | All living creatures have fear and powerlessness. | 所有活物都会感到恐惧和无助 |
[44:15] | Sometimes people forget that. Do you mind…Excuse me. | 有时人们会忘记这一点 不好意思 失陪 |
[44:17] | But…But you did not say what you’re grateful for. | 可是 你没说你感谢什么 |
[44:22] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿去吃吧 |
[44:24] | Don’t tell your mother. | 别告诉妈妈 |
[44:26] | I am. | 我会说的 |
[44:27] | Okay. Cheers. | 好 吃吧 |
[44:30] | Hi. You’ve reached Elishia Kennedy. I’m not available to answer the phone… | 嗨 我是伊莉希亚肯尼迪 我现在无法接听电话 |
[44:34] | I’ll get you a pizza too. | 我还会给你买张披萨饼 |
[44:36] | -No. -Yes, I am. | -不要 -要的 |
[44:43] | It’s Masa. He’s here. | 孙正义 他来了 |
[44:44] | -Now? -Now! | -现在 -现在 |
[44:53] | Masa. Masa. Thank you for making the time. How long do you have? | 正义 谢谢你抽时间过来 你有多少时间 |
[45:00] | Twelve minutes. | 12分钟 |
[45:02] | Twelve minutes. I can’t wait to show you the future of work. | 12分钟 我等不及想带你看 工作未来的样子了 |
[45:05] | Come. Come. So good to have you here. | 来吧 你来了真好 |
[45:29] | I call it “space as a service.” | 我称之为”空间即服务” |
[45:32] | We’re building data systems to connect communities around the world… | 我们正在打造数据系统 来连接世界各地的社群 |
[45:42] | You don’t wear shoes? | 你不穿鞋 |
[45:48] | No. | 不穿 |
[45:58] | You’re crazy. | 你是个疯子 |
[46:00] | Ride with me. | 跟我搭车出去一趟 |
[46:04] | We currently have one million square feet of WeWork space… | 我们目前有九万三千平米 WeWork共享办公空间 |
[46:10] | I don’t want to see your deck. | 我不想看你的融资演示稿 |
[46:13] | I don’t look for companies. | 我寻找的不是公司 |
[46:15] | I look for founders. | 我寻找的是创始人 |
[46:22] | I was born in a tiny province in Japan to Korean immigrants. | 我出生在日本的一个小县 家里人是韩裔移民 |
[46:27] | We adopted a Japanese surname, but it didn’t matter. | 我们采用日本的姓氏 但没有用 |
[46:32] | Everyone knew we were outsiders. | 所有人都知道我们是外来者 |
[46:36] | When I was 16, I moved to the United States, | 我16岁时搬到了美国 |
[46:39] | and it was no different. | 这里也没有区别 |
[46:44] | I have faced great discrimination in my life… | 我这一生面对过严重的歧视 |
[46:50] | and great loneliness. | 和巨大的孤独 |
[46:54] | But you know all this. | 但这些你都已经知道了 |
[46:56] | That’s why you gave the speech you gave at Startup India. | 所以你才在印度创业行动计划大会上 做那个演说 |
[46:58] | Well, I… | 我 |
[47:01] | When you hit an obstacle, do not mourn it. | 当你遇到障碍时 不要忧伤 |
[47:05] | Because it provides growth opportunities. | 因为障碍会带来发展的机遇 |
[47:32] | Rivka, why are you sitting in the dark? | 丽贝卡 你为什么坐在黑暗中 |
[47:35] | I wanted to catch you before you got high. | 我想趁你还清醒时和你谈谈 |
[47:40] | Our first date… | 我们的第一次约会 |
[47:44] | there were so many red flags. | 危险信号太多了 |
[47:47] | You saw me. | 你读懂了我 |
[47:51] | You looked across the table, and you saw me, right? | 你在餐桌另一端看着我 读懂了我 对吗 |
[47:56] | Elishia asked me if you were for real. | 伊莉希亚问我你是不是认真的 |
[48:02] | I told her yes. | 我说是 |
[48:03] | But I didn’t tell her how many nights I lie in bed alone, | 但我没有告诉她我有多少个夜晚 独自躺在床上 |
[48:07] | wondering if I made you up. | 心想你这个人是不是我空想出来的 |
[48:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[48:21] | ‘Cause you’re not here. | 因为你的心不在这里 |
[48:27] | You’re my life. | 你是我生活的全部 |
[48:30] | This family is my life, and we’re yours. Do you understand that? | 这个家是我生活的全部 我们也是你的全部 你明白吗 |
[48:34] | Nothing is more important than us. | 没有什么比我们更重要 |
[48:36] | I understand. I understand. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[48:41] | And I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[48:45] | Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[48:48] | Why won’t you look at me? | 你为什么不看我 |
[48:51] | Why won’t you talk to me? Why won’t you touch me? | 你为什么不和我说话 为什么不碰我 |
[48:53] | -Why won’t you look at our children? -Rivka. Rivka, please. Please. | -你为什么不看我们的孩子 -丽贝卡 好了 |
[48:57] | -Listen. Listen, let me explain. -I can’t, Adam. I can’t. | -听着 听我解释 -我做不到 亚当 我做不到 |
[49:00] | -Take a look. Look. -No, I don’t want to. | -你看 -不 我不想看 |
[49:02] | -Please. Look. Look. -What? What is this? | -拜托 看 -什么 这是什么 |
[49:07] | It’s Masa’s investment in WeWork. | 这是孙正义给WeWork的投资 |
[49:14] | And us. | 也是给我们的投资 |
[49:20] | I manifested it. | 我表现出来了 |
[49:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[49:30] | It’s for you, okay? It’s for you. | 这是为了你 明白吗 为了你 |
[49:32] | It’s always been for you. | 这一直都是为了你 |
[49:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |