时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | You have a wonderful day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:05] | Thank you. Go there. | 谢谢 去那边吧 |
[01:09] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[01:11] | Hello, how may I help you today? | 你好 请问你办什么业务 |
[01:13] | I’d like to open a line of credit. | 我想开个信贷限额 |
[01:14] | Great. One of our personal bankers will assist you momentarily. | 好啊 我们的个人理财顾问 很快就会来帮你办理 |
[01:17] | -Thank you very much. -No problem. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[01:23] | Go ahead and insert your ATM card. | 请插入提款卡 |
[01:27] | Go ahead and enter your PIN. | 请输入密码 |
[01:31] | On behalf of Chase Bank, | 我代表大通银行 |
[01:32] | I’d like to thank you for being a loyal customer for… seven years. | 感谢你当我们的忠实客户长达七年之久 |
[01:39] | Congratulations, Mr. Neumann, | 恭喜 诺伊曼先生 |
[01:41] | it looks like you’re pre-approved for our Sapphire Preferred card. | 看起来你获得了预先批准的蓝宝石信用卡 |
[01:44] | You earn two times points on dining, including eligible delivery services. | 餐饮消费和符合条件的送餐服务 可获得双倍积分 |
[01:48] | There’s a $95 annual fee, plus a credit limit of $10,000. | 这张信用卡的年费是95美元 信用额度是一万 |
[01:53] | 10,000? | 一万 |
[01:56] | I think I’m going to need a bit more than that. | 我想我可能需要多一点的额度 |
[01:58] | I can certainly help you with that. How much were we thinking? | 我一定能帮到你 你想要的额度是多少 |
[02:01] | 50 million. | 五千万 |
[02:05] | I know, right? | 是啊 谁不想呢 |
[02:13] | You have $43,000 in your bank account. | 你的银行账户里有四万三千美元 |
[02:16] | Google me. | 上网搜一下我的名字 |
[02:19] | It’s okay. Don’t be shy. | 没关系的 别不好意思 |
[02:35] | Just one sec. Hey, Roger! | 请稍等 嘿 罗杰 |
[02:37] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[02:41] | Adam, | 亚当 |
[02:43] | you are now what we call in the banking industry a UHNWI. | 你现在是我们银行业所谓的UHNWI |
[02:49] | -You know what that means? -No. | -你知道这是什么意思吗 -不知道 |
[02:51] | It means ultra-high-net-worth individual. | 就是超高净值人士 |
[02:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:55] | And as the chairman here at JPMC, I… | 作为摩根大通的主席 |
[03:00] | Well, I like to think I understand the concerns | 我想我比大多数人更了解 |
[03:03] | of the ultra-high-net-worth individual better than most, right? | 超高净值个人的担忧 对吧 |
[03:06] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:08] | I understand, I think, the opportunities. | 我觉得我理解你为我们带来的机遇 |
[03:10] | -I understand the challenges. -Challenges? | -也理解你带来的挑战 -挑战 |
[03:12] | Yeah, in your case, the challenge is that your business has received billions, | 对 在你的情况下 挑战就是你的业务融资几十亿 |
[03:17] | but you, Adam Neumann, still only have… | 而亚当诺伊曼 你本人还是只有 |
[03:20] | $43,000, yes. | 四万三千美元 对 |
[03:23] | Right, in your bank account. | 对 在你的银行账户里 |
[03:24] | The value of your shares can’t be accessed without a liquidity event. | 如果没有流动资金 你股票的价值就无法获得 |
[03:30] | So, your primary challenge, Adam, now, is liquidity. | 所以亚当 你现在面临的主要挑战 是流动资金的问题 |
[03:36] | Make me liquid, Jamie. | 杰米 帮我获得流动资金 |
[03:38] | Make me liquid! | 帮我获得流动资金 |
[03:40] | Yeah. But a $50 million line of credit… | 是啊 但五千万美元的信用额度 |
[03:49] | I think you need 100 million. | 我认为你需要一亿 |
[03:53] | That would give you more optionality. | 这将给你更多的选择权 |
[03:57] | Makes perfect sense. | 很有道理 |
[03:58] | Come on. | 进来 |
[04:01] | I’ll have the lending team get into it. | 我会让借贷团队开始办理 |
[04:05] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[04:07] | Jamie, how did you know? | 杰米 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:09] | -Thanks, Cassie. -Don Julio, my favorite. | -谢谢 凯茜 -唐胡里奥 我的最爱 |
[04:12] | Adam, I’d like you to consider me your personal banker. | 亚当 我希望你考虑 让我当你的私人理财顾问 |
[04:17] | Ignore the cheesy music. | 请别介意这俗气的音乐 |
[04:19] | It’s…Wow. Wow, Rivka. | 这 天啊 丽贝卡 |
[04:21] | I know, it’s perfect. | 我知道 很完美 |
[04:24] | But I told the broker I love it. | 但我对经纪人说了我很喜欢 |
[04:27] | Rivka, never say you love it. | 丽贝卡 永远不要说你喜欢 |
[04:28] | I know. I know, Neshama. But what do you… | 我知道 亲爱的 但你想 |
[04:31] | I’m not a calculated person. I’m an expressive. | 我不精于算计 我善于表达自己 |
[04:34] | What are they asking? | 他们要价多少 |
[04:35] | 13.9, but there’s three bidders. | 一千三百九十万 但有三个人出价 |
[04:37] | 13.9. Offer them 15 million, all cash. | 一千三百九十万 给他们报价一千五百万 现金付清 |
[04:44] | No squealing during the negotiation. You’ve got to keep a game face. | 谈价钱时不准发出惊呼声 你必须保持表情严肃 |
[04:47] | Okay, okay, okay, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[04:49] | Keep the game face. | 保持表情严肃 |
[04:51] | Mr. Neumann. | 诺伊曼先生 |
[04:52] | Okay, I’ve got to go, but look for houses for Adi and Savta, okay? | 好 我得挂了 不过也帮阿蒂 和萨芙塔看看房子 好吗 |
[04:57] | Okay, how much do you want to spend? | 好 你打算花多少钱 |
[04:59] | Nothing too crazy. Keep it under five million. | 不会太离谱 控制在五百万以内吧 |
[05:02] | Love you. Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. Yes, bye. | 爱你 拜拜 好 拜 |
[05:07] | It’s a very punishing schedule. | 工期太赶了 |
[05:10] | He missed his brother’s 60th birthday party. | 他错过了他哥哥的六十岁生日派对 |
[05:12] | Tell him it will all be worth it. | 告诉他这一切都是值得的 |
[05:13] | He’s building something he will be very proud to show his brother. | 他可以很自豪地把自己建的 这个工程项目展示给哥哥看 |
[05:16] | Very proud. Very proud. | 很自豪 |
[05:19] | -The pace is not good. It leads to…-Then we work smarter, not just harder. | -节奏不好 会导致 -那我们就更效率地干活 而不只是更辛苦 |
[05:23] | Why…Where is the second floor? | 为什么 二楼哪去了 |
[05:31] | He said, “The plans didn’t include a second floor, only a staircase.” | 他说”图纸里没有二层楼 只有楼梯” |
[05:34] | Not the second… | 没有二层 |
[05:36] | Who builds a staircase without a second floor? | 有谁会只造楼梯 不造二层楼的 |
[05:39] | Why? Tell me why. | 为什么 说啊 |
[05:45] | There was no time to connect the toilets to the pipes. | 没时间给厕所接管道了 |
[05:47] | The toilets are ornamental. | 厕所只是装饰 |
[05:50] | We have | 我们这里 |
[05:52] | an infestation of mice. | 闹老鼠了 |
[06:03] | There is a pastry shop down the street. | 街上有一家糕点店 |
[06:05] | I want you to go there. Buy out every item in the store. | 我要你去店里把所有的商品全部买光 |
[06:08] | Tell them, if someone comes in with a WeWork keycard, | 告诉他们 若有拿着WeWork门卡的人进来 |
[06:10] | let them use the bathroom. Okay? | 就让他们用厕所 明白吗 |
[06:16] | I leased the building across the street. | 我租了街对面的楼 |
[06:18] | I want you to build a temporary WeWork there. | 我要你把那里建成临时WeWork共享办公楼 |
[06:21] | Paint it. Set up the Internet. Give it the WeWork vibe. | 刷漆 安装互联网 打造WeWork的氛围 |
[06:23] | You have 48 hours. | 给你48小时 |
[06:34] | Do you know what a ball pit is? | 你知道球池是什么吗 |
[06:36] | A ball pit? It’s a pit of balls. | 知道吗 就是一池子球 是 |
[06:39] | I want you to build a ball pit. People will jump from there into the pit. | 我要你造个球池 人们可以从那里跳进池里 |
[06:45] | Problem solved. Thank you very much. | 问题解决了 非常感谢 |
[06:53] | What the fuck’s a ball pit? | 他在说什么啊 |
[06:54] | So, where are you? | 所以你在哪呢 |
[06:56] | I have no idea. Stockholm? | 我不知道 斯德哥尔摩 |
[06:59] | Oslo. | 是奥斯陆 |
[07:03] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[07:05] | Can you feel all that love and energy that I’m sending to you? | 你能感觉到我在向你传送的爱和能量吗 |
[07:09] | Yes, I feel it. I feel it, Rivka. | 是的 我感觉到了 丽贝卡 |
[07:14] | Earlier today, Harlow Moon turns to me, and she goes, | 今天早些时候 哈洛穆恩转过身对我说 |
[07:17] | “Mommy, if you whisper, ‘olive juice,’ it looks just like, ‘I love you.'” | “妈妈 如果你轻声说’橄榄汁’ 看起来就像在说’我爱你'” |
[07:22] | Olive juice. | 橄榄汁 |
[07:24] | It doesn’t sound like “I love you” when I say it. | 我说的时候听起来不像”我爱你” |
[07:27] | I think it’s how your mouth looks when you whisper it. | 我觉得是轻声说的时候嘴型像 |
[07:30] | Olive juice. Juice. | 橄榄汁 汁 |
[07:34] | Hey, did you get my present? | 嘿 你收到我的礼物了吗 |
[07:36] | Yes, I did. I haven’t opened it yet. I was waiting for you. | 收到了 我还没拆开 我在等你呢 |
[07:40] | Open it. Open it, Rivka. | 拆开吧 丽贝卡 |
[07:42] | Open it? Okay. | 拆开 好 |
[07:50] | You got me a subscription to Time. Thank you. | 你送了我《时代》杂志的订阅 谢谢 |
[07:54] | For the Time 100 issue. | 这是为了《时代》百大人物那一期 |
[07:57] | Did you make Time 100? | 你入选了《时代》百大人物 |
[07:59] | No, no, we did. We made the Time 100. | 不 是我们 我们入选了 《时代》百大人物 |
[08:02] | It might be my name in there, | 虽然上面会刊登我的名字 |
[08:04] | but none of this would have been possible without you. | 但如果没有你 这一切都不可能实现 |
[08:06] | None of it, Rivka. | 真的 丽贝卡 |
[08:09] | Olive juice. | 橄榄汁 |
[08:14] | Come home to us. Come home to me. | 回到我们身边吧 回到我身边来 |
[08:16] | I wish. These international flights. | 我也想啊 这些国际航班真烦人 |
[08:19] | My flight was canceled three times this week. | 我的航班这周被取消三次了 |
[08:22] | Well, manifest the power to fly. | 把飞行的能力表现出来吧 |
[08:25] | Manifest the power to fly. That’s all? | 把飞行的能力表现出来 就这样 |
[08:27] | That’s all. It’s just a little thing. | 对 就这样 举手之劳而已 |
[08:37] | As you can see, the plane has been designed | 如你所见 这架飞机的设计中 |
[08:40] | with every convenience imaginable. | 包含了你能想到的一切便利因素 |
[08:44] | The spoons are chilled, | 勺子是经过冷藏的 |
[08:46] | so the roe remains undamaged at high altitude. | 这样鱼子不会在高海拔下受损 |
[08:50] | You will not find a finer aircraft for your company, Mr. Neumann. | 诺伊曼先生 你的公司 再也找不到比这更精良的飞机了 |
[08:57] | A custom in-flight entertainment system with Bang & Olufsen speakers. | 一个配备了铂傲扬声器的 定制飞行娱乐系统 |
[09:07] | Who is this? | 这是谁唱的 |
[09:09] | Katy Perry. “Roar.” | 凯蒂佩里的《咆哮》 |
[09:12] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[09:13] | The song or the plane? | 喜欢歌还是飞机 |
[09:15] | Both! And I’ll take it! | 都喜欢 我买了 呜呼 |
[09:30] | Twenty new locations! | 20栋新共享办公楼 |
[09:36] | Twenty new locations! | 20栋新共享办公楼 |
[09:41] | Thirteen cities! | 遍布13个城市 |
[09:45] | Six countries! | 横跨六个国家 |
[09:49] | And after a brief delay in customs, | 在短暂的清关延误后 |
[09:52] | we are the proud owners of a brand-new gong! | 这个崭新的锣现在属于我们了 |
[10:00] | Adam, the Five Families are here. | 亚当 五大家族来了 |
[10:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. The Five Families, my first day back? | 你开玩笑吧 我回来的第一天就要接待五大家族 |
[10:05] | It’s been on your calendar for a month. | 一个月前就在你的日程上了 |
[10:07] | And your weekly memo, your daily rundown. | 还在你的每周备忘录和每日纲要上 |
[10:08] | -I sent you an email this morning. -Reschedule it. | -我今天早上还给你发了电邮 -改时间 |
[10:10] | -You can’t reschedule it. -Reschedule it. | -改不了 -改时间 |
[10:12] | You’ve rescheduled it eight times. | 你已经改了八次了 |
[10:14] | Tell them I’m not here. | 告诉他们我不在 |
[10:16] | Jamie Hodari is literally looking right at you. | 杰米奥达里正看着你呢 |
[10:18] | Oy, shit. Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[10:21] | Yeah, they’re finding that standing desks relieve musculoskeletal pain and fatigue. | 是 他们发现站立式办公桌 可缓解肌肉骨骼疼痛和疲劳 |
[10:25] | And not to mention the documented gains in productivity. | 这还不算记录在案的生产力提高 |
[10:29] | I don’t know if you guys saw the study | 不知道你们是否看了 |
[10:31] | in the International Journal of Workplace Health Management. | 《国际职场健康管理杂志》 刊登的研究报告 |
[10:35] | No? ‘Cause it was really compelling. I mean, the findings were… | 没看过 因为那篇文章 很有说服力 研究结果 |
[10:41] | Adam, are we boring you? | 亚当 我们令你感到无聊吗 |
[10:43] | Yes. Yes, but please continue. | 是的 但请继续讲 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I don’t get the sense | 是 我觉得你好像 |
[10:52] | that you really appreciate how special this is. | 并不觉得这有多特别 |
[10:56] | Competitors are usually at each other’s throats. | 竞争者们一般会激烈争吵的 |
[10:58] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[10:59] | I do appreciate how very special you all are. | 我确实认为你们都很特别 |
[11:04] | Okay, well, the people in this room represent 89% | 好吧 这个房间里的人代表着 |
[11:08] | of the coworking space in the US. | 全美89%的共享工作空间 |
[11:09] | Now, I appreciate that WeWork comprises 39.7% of that, | 听着 我明白WeWork占了其中的39.7% |
[11:16] | -but we own the other half. -You can just say 40. | -但我们占了另一半 -你说40%就好 |
[11:19] | Jamie’s being too nice. | 杰米太客气了 |
[11:21] | -Is he? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[11:22] | Collectively, we’re bigger than you, | 我们加在一起的规模比你大 |
[11:24] | -but you sit there laughing it up…-It’s in all of our interests | -但你坐在一旁嬉皮笑脸 -我们通力合作 |
[11:26] | to work together. Okay? | 对大家都有利 明白吗 |
[11:29] | There’s a lot to be gained by sharing best practices. | 通过分享最佳做法可以获得很多好处 |
[11:32] | Most importantly, for our customers. | 最重要的是能给我们的客户很多好处 |
[11:34] | You should think that, right? | 你是这么想的 对吗 |
[11:37] | Okay. All right, all right, all right. Fine. | 好 行了 就这样吧 |
[11:40] | Moving on. Moving on. | 我们继续 |
[11:42] | I want you all to look out for a ping from me. | 我希望大家留意我发出的一个提醒 |
[11:44] | -Here we go. -I’m gonna send you… | -好了 -我会给你们发一个 |
[11:48] | I need a moment. Just a moment. | 我失陪一下 很快的 |
[11:50] | -Continue boring yourselves to death. -Just a moment. | -你们继续无聊致死吧 -你快点啊 |
[11:54] | -Hey! Hey! -Why… | -嘿 -为什么 |
[11:56] | What are you doing? Huh? | 你干什么呢 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:48] | Can we get back to business now? | 我们现在能谈正事了吗 |
[12:52] | Oh, okay. So, you’re a werewolf now? | 好吧 你现在是狼人了 |
[12:57] | All right, Adam. | 好吧 亚当 |
[12:58] | Page 12, subsection… | 第12页 小节 |
[13:00] | Apologies, I have to go get ready for the Time 100 Gala. | 抱歉 我必须去为 《时代》百大人物晚宴做准备了 |
[13:04] | I was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world. | 我被评为世界上最具影响力的一百人之一 |
[13:10] | Will I be seeing any of you there tonight? No? Well, okay. | 我今晚能在晚宴上 见到在座的各位吗 不能 好吧 |
[13:16] | Hey, Phil! Pull the car around. | 嘿 菲尔 把车开过来 |
[13:27] | Hey, baby, just be careful on the floors, okay? | 嘿 宝贝 在地板上小心点好吗 |
[13:30] | Remember that’s a Hamptons toy. | 这可是汉普顿的高级玩具 |
[13:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, what was I saying? | 抱歉 我说到哪了 |
[13:35] | You’ve been on red carpets before. | 你之前走过红毯 |
[13:36] | Right. Because of…You know. | 对 因为 你知道的 |
[13:40] | But this feels… | 但这次感觉 |
[13:41] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[13:43] | -It is. -It’s your moment. | -确实 -是属于你的时刻 |
[13:48] | Well, I think you are ready for your close-up. | 我觉得你可以去拍特写镜头了 |
[13:55] | -Thank you. -Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:57] | -I’m sorry. So late. -Holy shit. | -抱歉 太晚了 -我的天 |
[14:00] | We’re so late. | 我们严重迟到了 |
[14:01] | You have never looked more beautiful. | 你今天美若天仙 |
[14:05] | Well, thank you. I had a lot of help. | 谢谢你 我得到了很多帮助 |
[14:07] | -Thank you so much, Margot. Thank you. -Of course. | -非常感谢 玛戈 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[14:13] | You look like a movie star. | 你就像个电影明星 |
[14:16] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢 我们走吧 |
[14:19] | And remember, when we go out there, stick your chin out. | 记住 我们过去的时候 你要把下巴向前伸 |
[14:22] | -Like a turtle? -Yeah, like a turtle. | -像乌龟一样吗 -对 像乌龟一样 |
[14:27] | We’re here tonight because of you. Olive juice. | 我们今晚在这里都是因为你 橄榄汁 |
[14:32] | Olive juice. | 橄榄汁 |
[14:33] | Adam and Rebekah. | 亚当和丽贝卡 |
[14:36] | Adam, Rebekah, over here. Over here. | 亚当 丽贝卡 看这边 |
[14:39] | Over here. | 这边 |
[14:43] | Great. Great. | 很好 |
[14:44] | Beautiful smile. | 笑得很美 |
[14:46] | Can I get a single of Adam? | 亚当单人拍一张 |
[14:52] | Rebekah. Rebekah, can you move two feet to the left? | 丽贝卡 能向左边挪两步吗 |
[14:55] | -Hey, she’s in my shot. -To the left. | -嘿 她在我的镜头里呢 -向左 |
[14:58] | I can’t get a single. | 我拍不到单人照片了 |
[15:00] | To the left, Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 往左边点 |
[15:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:06] | Are you one of the honorees? | 你是获奖者之一吗 |
[15:08] | I mean, I’m…My husband is. | 我我丈夫是 |
[15:11] | But I’m supposed to be here. | 但我应该在这里 |
[15:12] | There is a spot over there for significant others. | 那边是伴侣专区 |
[15:14] | He’ll find you when he finishes up. | 他拍完照会去找你的 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:46] | And then, finally, he opened the box. | 然后他终于打开了盒子 |
[15:49] | -No. -You can imagine. | -不可思议 -不会吧 |
[15:51] | I know! That’s what I’m saying! | 没错 我就是说啊 |
[15:57] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[15:59] | -Rebekah. -Hi. | -丽贝卡 -嗨 |
[16:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:05] | We reserved your office. | 我们预订了你的办公室 |
[16:08] | You reserved my office? | 你们预订了我的办公室 |
[16:11] | We’re almost finished. Can you give us a sec? | 我们就要结束了 能给我们一点时间吗 |
[16:18] | Huh? Sure. | 什么 当然 |
[16:27] | Why are there people in my office? Wearing shoes? | 为什么有人在我办公室里 还穿着鞋 |
[16:31] | It’s an events-planning meeting, I think. | 好像是活动策划会 |
[16:33] | Okay. Why is it happening in my office? | 好 为什么在我办公室里开 |
[16:38] | Sometimes people use your office as a spare conference room. | 有时候他们会把你的办公室 当成备用会议室 |
[16:43] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:45] | Is there anything I can help you with? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[16:47] | Yes. What’s his name? | 能 他叫什么名字 |
[16:51] | -Jeff. -Jeff. | -杰夫 -杰夫 |
[16:53] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[17:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:08] | I need you to start offboarding “Jeff Winitsky.” | 我要你立刻让”杰夫温尼斯基”离职 |
[17:11] | Offboarding? | 离职 |
[17:12] | We’re firing him immediately. | 我们要立刻开除他 |
[17:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:18] | Bad energy. | 负能量 |
[17:20] | Bad energy. Got it. | 负能量 明白 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:29] | So, your boy’s gone international. | 你的投资对象走向国际了啊 |
[17:31] | Don’t start. I have a meeting at WeWork. | 别说了 我要去WeWork开会 |
[17:34] | Now, he does know he doesn’t have to spend the entire $4 billion | 听着 他是知道他不必把这四十亿美元 |
[17:38] | before midnight, right? | 立刻花光的 对吧 |
[17:39] | He’s scaling up. | 他在加速扩张 |
[17:41] | This isn’t Amazon. | 这不是亚马逊 |
[17:43] | Now, look, I know that he doesn’t know that, | 我知道他是不知道这一点的 |
[17:46] | but, Bruce, I really need to know that you know that. | 但布鲁斯 我必须知道你是明白这一点的 |
[17:49] | What if it is Amazon? | 如果它是亚马逊呢 |
[17:50] | What business did an online bookstore have with selling sneakers and wine glasses? | 网络书店凭什么卖球鞋和酒杯 |
[17:55] | Bruce, this expansion is insane, and… | 布鲁斯 这种扩张速度太疯狂了 而且 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[17:59] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[18:02] | As you can see on page three, | 请看第3页 |
[18:05] | with the addition of 13 new cities, we have now doubled our global presence! | 我们新增了13个城市 现在全球共享办公楼的数量翻倍了 |
[18:15] | Tremendous work, guys. | 很了不起 各位 |
[18:16] | Thank you, Bruce. | 谢谢你 布鲁斯 |
[18:20] | Masa, are you still there? | 正义 你还在线吗 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 在 |
[18:29] | Great. Perfect. Perfect. And… | 好 完美 |
[18:32] | Turn to page 27, please. Twenty-seven. | 请翻到第27页 |
[18:36] | Just this week, we welcomed IBM as our very first enterprise customer. | 就在本周 我们迎来了 第一个企业客户 IBM |
[18:42] | We will design, build, manage 70,000 square foot of space for them. | 我们会为他们设计 建造 管理 六千五百平米的空间 |
[18:47] | 70,000. | 六千五百平米 |
[18:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Must be a delay. | 一定是有延迟 |
[19:02] | Masa, I think we have a delay. | 正义 我们好像有延迟 |
[19:03] | I just want to make sure you heard that last part before we move on. | 我想确认你听到了最后那一部分 然后我们好继续下去 |
[19:12] | -Yes. -Great, great, great, great, great. | -听到了 -太好了 |
[19:15] | We saved the best for last. | 我们把最精彩的留在了最后 |
[19:19] | This is very big, very special news. I’m very excited to share it with you all. | 有一个非常特别的重大新闻 我很激动能和大家分享 |
[19:23] | We are on track…on track… | 我们预计 |
[19:28] | for a projected $1.8 billion in revenue this year. | 今年将收入十八亿美元 |
[19:34] | $1.8 billion. | 十八亿美元 |
[19:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:50] | Masa, you still there? | 正义 你还在听吗 |
[19:56] | -Yes. -Okay. | -在 -好 |
[19:58] | He turned his $20 million investment in Alibaba into a 150 billion. | 他给阿里巴巴投了两千万美元 这笔钱后来变成了一千五百亿 |
[20:03] | 150 billion, okay? What is the ROI on that? | 一千五百亿 好吗 投资回报率是多少 |
[20:06] | It’s 8,000-X. | 是八千倍 |
[20:08] | And 8,000 times 4.4 billion? | 四十四亿的八千倍呢 |
[20:12] | If he expects an 8,000-times return on 4.4 billion, | 如果他期待这四十四亿 能有八千倍的回报率 |
[20:16] | then that is what I have to give him. | 那这就是我必须向他交出的答卷 |
[20:20] | He never looked at our financials. | 他从未看过我们的财务状况 |
[20:23] | I bet he invested in our company and never looked at our financials. | 我打赌他给我们投资后 从来没看过我们的财务状况 |
[20:26] | And now he’s disappointed. | 现在他很失望 |
[20:28] | To be honest, he didn’t invest in the company per se. | 说实话 他不是给这家公司投资 |
[20:30] | He invested in me, so, you know… You know what I mean. | 他投资的是我 所以你懂的 |
[20:35] | Yeah, well, maybe he knows our 1.8 billion in revenue | 是 也许他知道我们那十八亿的收入背后 |
[20:39] | is against 1.9 billion in losses. | 其实有十九亿的损失 |
[20:45] | We spend to grow, Miguel! Spend to grow! | 米格尔 我们花钱是为了拓展 |
[20:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:03] | I want WeWork to go vegan. | 我想让WeWork变成纯素主义 |
[21:06] | We can’t just talk about elevating the world’s consciousness. | 我们不能光是说要提升全人类的意识 |
[21:10] | We have to actually do something about it. | 我们必须拿出实际行动 |
[21:17] | There’s a lot going on right now, Rivka. A lot. | 现在有很多事 丽贝卡 很多 |
[21:19] | There is a lot going on. Did you read the Times article I sent you? | 是有很多事 你看了 我发给你的《纽约时报》那篇文章没 |
[21:22] | Honey, we have 15 years at most to turn the climate crisis around. | 亲爱的 我们最多只有15年 来解决气候危机 |
[21:28] | And meat consumption is the number one cause of climate change. | 而肉类消费是导致气候变化的头号原因 |
[21:32] | Now, with the plane, we have to offset our carbon footprint. | 现在有飞机了 我们必须抵消我们的碳足迹 |
[21:34] | I’ll read the article. Okay? I’ll read it. | 我会看那篇文章的 好吗 我会看的 |
[21:36] | -You know it takes me a while. -I don’t care about the article. | -你知道我需要时间 -我不在乎那篇文章 |
[21:39] | I just want you to do something. | 我只是希望你能做点什么 |
[21:41] | Okay? I want us to do something to save our children’s planet. | 好吗 我希望能做点什么 来拯救我们孩子们的星球 |
[21:44] | Okay, no meat in our kitchens, no meat in our business meals. | 好 我们的厨房里不能有肉 我们的商务饭局上不能有肉 |
[21:49] | -No meat. -That’s not… | -没有肉 -那不是 |
[21:51] | No, no, no. We can’t say that we want to change the world | 不 我们不能光是说我们要改变世界 |
[21:55] | and then remain complicit in the animal-industrial complex. | 然后继续当剥削动物行业的同谋 |
[21:57] | Until we completely eliminate meat, WeWork is a fucking joke! | 在我们彻底不吃肉之前 WeWork就是个笑话 |
[22:00] | -Joke? -Yes! | -笑话 -对 |
[22:01] | Okay, I’ll think about it. | 好 我会考虑的 |
[22:03] | I already thought about it. | 我已经考虑过了 |
[22:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:12] | Wait, what? When? | 等等 什么 什么时候 |
[22:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:21] | I’ve got to go to Tokyo. | 我得去一趟东京 |
[22:22] | No, Adam, we are in the middle of a conversation. | 不行 亚当 我们的话还没说完 |
[22:25] | -You can’t…-Make the company vegan. | -你不能 -让公司变成纯素主义 |
[22:27] | Make it vegan. Okay? Make it vegan. Make it vegan. | 让它变成纯素主义 好吗 变成纯素主义 |
[22:29] | Vegan. WeWork is vegan. | 纯素主义 WeWork是纯素主义的 |
[22:37] | I said to load them all. | 我说了要全都加载 |
[22:39] | Olympus Has Fallen, London Has Fallen, Angel Has Fallen. | 《白宫沦陷》 《伦敦救援》 《天使救援》 |
[22:43] | There’s not a single-ass Fallen here. | 这里一部都没有 |
[22:46] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:48] | You seem… uncomfortable, jittery, nervous. | 你似乎紧张 不自在 坐立不安 |
[22:55] | Do you want maybe a little… | 你要不要来点 |
[23:09] | No? Okay, well… | 不要 好吧 |
[23:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:17] | 7,500 times 4.4 billion. That… | 七千五百乘四十四亿 这 |
[23:21] | That’s the return Masa’s expecting from us. | 这就是孙正义希望我们给他带来的回报 |
[23:27] | That’s why I’m tense. | 这就是我紧张的原因 |
[23:31] | Miguel… | 米格尔 |
[23:35] | you missed a zero. | 你漏了一个零 |
[23:38] | Thirty-three trillion. | 三十三万亿 |
[23:45] | It’s coming. And here it comes. | 要来了 来了 |
[23:48] | Wait for it. Wait for it. Here it comes. | 等等 来了 |
[23:51] | No, wait. I’m telling you it’s good. | 不 等等 我跟你讲 很棒 |
[23:52] | -Let it finish. -What a nerd. | -让它播完 -真是个书呆子 |
[24:00] | I’m telling you, man, every time. | 我跟你讲 哥们 每次都这么好笑 |
[24:02] | It’s so good. | 太搞笑了 |
[24:06] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[24:11] | Ooh, he’s in heaven. | 他上天堂了 |
[24:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:21] | Look, I am really sorry. | 听着 我很遗憾 |
[24:23] | I wish I had more information for you, but it came from above. | 我也希望能告诉你更多信息 但这是上面的意思 |
[24:25] | No. No, no. | 不 |
[24:27] | You still haven’t explained to me what the fuck “bad energy” means, okay? | 听着 你还没向我解释 到底”负能量”是什么意思 好吗 |
[24:32] | Okay, let’s just take a breath, okay? | 好 请你冷静一下好吗 |
[24:35] | -This is bullshit, okay? -I understand. | -这简直岂有此理 -我理解 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I’m trying to just do my job and you come to me with bad… | 是 我只想做好自己这份工作 你过来说什么负 |
[24:43] | I know, it is very frustrating. | 我知道这很令人沮丧 |
[24:45] | -Yeah, it’s really…-I know. | -是的 这真 -我知道 |
[24:48] | Fuck this. | 去你的吧 |
[24:53] | I’ve been meaning to do this for a while. | 我想约你出来喝几杯已经好久了 |
[24:55] | It’s just…Things got so crazy with the transition. | 只是 最近太忙了 转职什么的 |
[24:57] | Yeah, of course. How’s it going? | 是 当然 怎么样 |
[24:59] | Good. Great. | 不错 很好 |
[25:01] | Honestly, great. I mean, mostly because of Adam’s support | 说实话 真的很顺利 主要是因为亚当的支持 |
[25:05] | and the amazing team you guys have put together. | 还有你们组建的优秀团队 |
[25:09] | Oh, that’s sweet. Thank you. | 你真会说 谢谢 |
[25:11] | Did Adam mention that we’re doing a Vanity Fair shoot? | 亚当有没有提起 我们要为《名利场》拍照片 |
[25:14] | “When community builders collide.” Kinda hope they change that. | “社群缔造者激烈对谈” 希望他们能换个标题 |
[25:19] | Fantastic. Wow. Amazing. | 太棒了 天啊 了不起 |
[25:22] | -Thank you. -Yeah. Wow. | -谢谢 -不客气 天啊 |
[25:29] | Are you mad at me? | 你是生我气了吗 |
[25:31] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[25:34] | ‘Cause if you are, you can just tell me. | 因为如果是的话 你可以直接对我说 |
[25:37] | Yeah. No, I’m good. No, I would. | 好 不 我没生气 不 我会的 |
[25:54] | Did you become friends with me because WeWork was recruiting you? | 你和我做朋友是因为 当时WeWork在招募你吗 |
[26:06] | Rebekah, we’re new friends, so I’m only gonna say this one time. | 丽贝卡 我们是新朋友 所以这话我只说一次 |
[26:13] | I’m not that person. | 我不是那种人 |
[26:17] | I came to WeWork because of you. Not the other way around. | 我来WeWork是因为你 而不是反过来 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:24] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[26:25] | I have let in some negative emotions lately. | 我最近有一些负面情绪 |
[26:27] | It’s fine. It happens. To mere mortals like the rest of us. | 没关系的 这很正常 人非圣贤嘛 |
[26:35] | A wise and very blue woman | 一位睿智且全身发蓝的女人 |
[26:40] | once said to me that misery is a choice. | 曾经对我说 痛苦是一种选择 |
[26:48] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[27:02] | Sometimes I feel like I’m just standing off to the side. Watching. | 有时候我觉得自己只是个旁观者 |
[27:09] | It makes me feel… invisible. | 让我感觉自己是隐形的 |
[27:14] | Inconsequential. | 微不足道 |
[27:17] | Small. | 十分渺小 |
[27:19] | ‘Cause that’s how we’re conditioned to be. | 因为那就是我们所习惯的样子 |
[27:23] | -What? -Small. | -什么 -渺小 |
[27:27] | It’s not biology. That’s sociology, baby. | 这不是天生的 是社会造成的 宝贝 |
[27:33] | Maybe. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:36] | I really wanna connect you with Jonathan Mildenhall. | 我很想为你和乔纳森米登霍尔牵线搭桥 |
[27:38] | Thank you so much. I already have a therapist. I actually have a few. | 非常感谢 我已经有治疗师了 其实有好几位 |
[27:42] | No, he’s not a therapist. He’s a branding consultant. | 不 他不是治疗师 他是品牌顾问 |
[27:47] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[27:48] | Branding helps people be seen the way they want to be seen. | 品牌建设帮助人们按自己的意愿自我展示 |
[27:54] | And you deserve to be seen. | 你值得被世人看到 |
[27:58] | The world’s first full-scale robot to be offered to consumers. | 这是全世界第一台 全尺寸面向消费者的机器人 |
[28:04] | We gave them just three months to build a prototype. | 我们只给了他们三个月时间来造出原型 |
[28:07] | Demanded a demonstration every two months after that. | 之后每两个月要求进行一次演示 |
[28:11] | She’s the result. | 这就是结果 |
[28:16] | Innovation must be driven. | 创新必须得到推动 |
[28:21] | What does it do? | 它有什么功能 |
[28:24] | It made this pizza. | 这个披萨饼是它做的 |
[28:37] | All right… | 对了 |
[28:39] | I had our financial team put together some, well, projections of… | 我让财务团队整理了一下 我们的预测是 |
[28:45] | I didn’t bring you here to talk numbers. | 我请你们来不是为了聊数字的 |
[28:51] | If it is possible to achieve a dream as a specific goal, | 如果有可能把梦想 作为一个具体的目标来实现 |
[28:57] | it will be as good as half already achieved. | 那目标就基本上已经实现一半了 |
[29:03] | Who wins in a fight, the smart guy or the crazy guy? | 打起架来谁能赢 聪明的人还是疯狂的人 |
[29:12] | The crazy guy. | 疯狂的人 |
[29:16] | You’re not crazy enough. | 你不够疯狂 |
[29:24] | Do you understand, my son? | 年轻人 你明白吗 |
[29:30] | -The tea’s not too hot? ‘Cause it can be… -Oh, no. | -茶不够热 因为 -不 |
[29:33] | -…so hard to get it the right temperature. -It’s perfect. | -很难把温度调整到合适 -很完美 |
[29:35] | I think I should be brewing it myself. | 我觉得我应该亲自泡茶 |
[29:37] | -I’m good. We’re good. -Okay, good. And you’re fine with tea? | -没关系的 没事 -好 那就好 你觉得喝茶就好 |
[29:41] | -You’re sure? No coffee? -The tea is lovely. No. | -确定 不喝咖啡 -茶就很好 不喝 |
[29:43] | Thank you so much for finding the time to come here. | 非常感谢你抽空过来 |
[29:46] | -Thank you for having me. -I’m happy our schedules could line up | -谢谢你邀请我 -我很高兴 我们的时间对上了 |
[29:48] | -and that Elishia recommended we meet. -Me too. | -还有多亏了伊莉希亚的牵线 -我也是 |
[29:50] | Okay, yeah. | 好 是 |
[29:58] | Well, obviously, we have to work on my style. | 显然 我们得改进一下我的时尚风格 |
[30:01] | I mean, I have felt so lost since the twins were born. | 自从双胞胎出生后 我一直心里没底 |
[30:04] | Rebekah, I’m not here to help you with your wardrobe. | 丽贝卡 我不是来帮你挑衣服的 |
[30:07] | I’m here to ask you a single, very important question: | 我要问你一个简单而重要的问题 |
[30:13] | Are you a magician, a maverick or a muse? | 你是魔术师 特立独行的人 还是激发灵感的人 |
[30:21] | I’m a muse. | 激发灵感的人 |
[30:22] | -Good. -Oh, good? | -很好 -很好 |
[30:24] | Now we can get to work. | 现在我们可以开始了 |
[30:26] | Tell me about your goals. | 告诉我你有哪些目标 |
[30:28] | Well, right now we are focused on growth… | 目前我们的重心是拓展 |
[30:32] | -“We”? -Yeah, Adam and I. We’re focused. | -“我们” -对 我和亚当 我们很专注 |
[30:37] | Adam’s a magician. | 亚当是魔术师 |
[30:41] | And a maverick. He’s both. Can you be both? | 他也是特立独行的人 他两样都是 能同时有两个身份吗 |
[30:45] | You can be whatever you want. | 你想怎样都行 |
[30:52] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[30:54] | I asked you your goals, and you said, “Adam.” Three times. | 我问你有哪些目标 而你却说了三次”亚当” |
[31:02] | Do you want to be a muse? | 你想当激发灵感的人吗 |
[31:09] | I have to say… | 我得说 |
[31:12] | I wanna be in Vanity Fair. | 我想上《名利场》 |
[31:17] | Vanity Fair is not for muses. | 《名利场》不适合激发灵感的人 |
[31:20] | It’s for mavericks and magicians. | 它适合特立独行的人和魔术师 |
[31:26] | Then I wanna change my answer. | 那我想换个答案 |
[31:43] | Adam. Adam, you didn’t say anything that whole flight. What’s happening? | 亚当 整个飞行过程中 你一句话也没说 怎么了 |
[31:49] | -We have 40% of the coworking market. -Yeah. | -我们占共享办公市场的40% -是 |
[31:53] | I want the rest. | 我想要剩下那部分 |
[32:00] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[32:02] | -How did it go? -He’s a genius. | -怎么样 -他是个天才 |
[32:03] | -I mean, right? He changes everything. -Everything. | -是吧 他能改变一切 -没错 |
[32:07] | Did he ask you the magician-maverick-muse question? | 他有没有问魔术师 特立独行 激发灵感那个问题 |
[32:11] | -He did. -And? | -问了 -然后呢 |
[32:13] | -Well, it’s kind of funny because…-Wow, look at this. | -很有意思 因为 -天啊 看看这是谁 |
[32:15] | -It’s a WeWork celebrity. -Hello. | -WeWork的名人 -你好 |
[32:18] | This is Elishia Kennedy, our brand-new Chief Branding Officer. | 这位是伊莉希亚肯尼迪 我们新的首席品牌官 |
[32:22] | Elishia comes to us from Raw Revival, which she cofounded. | 伊莉希亚是从原始复兴公司来的 她是那家公司联合创始人 |
[32:25] | -I did. -And she is now the spirit guide | -是的 -她现在是精神导师 |
[32:27] | -of the overarching vision of the company. -Come on. | -负责公司的愿景 -谬赞了 |
[32:30] | -Elishia, this is the one and only Q-Tip. -Q-Tip. I know. Huge fan. | -伊莉希亚 这位就是大名鼎鼎的Q-Tip -Q-Tip 我知道 我是铁杆歌迷 |
[32:34] | I happen to be in the market for a spirit guide. | 我正好在找一位精神导师 |
[32:37] | Well, you came to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[32:40] | You’ve got an all-purpose guru at your service. | 本全能导师愿为你效劳 |
[32:42] | Okay, how long have you been “guruing”? | 好 你当导师多久了 |
[32:44] | Since college. It was my major. With a minor in, like, downward dog. | 从大学开始 这是我的主修专业 辅修下犬式 |
[32:49] | I majored in Buddhism at Cornell. | 我在康奈尔大学主修佛学 |
[32:51] | And this is Adam’s wife, Rebekah. | 这位是亚当的妻子丽贝卡 |
[32:53] | -Hello. Such an honor. -Hi. Nice to meet you. | -你好 幸会 -嗨 幸会 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | Yes, Rebekah is a vital part of the company here. | 对 丽贝卡是公司的重要组成部分 |
[32:59] | -Thank you. -It was her passion | -谢谢 -是她的热情 |
[33:01] | that made me make the change. | 促使我做出了改变 |
[33:03] | Well, your husband did a wonderful thing here. You should be proud. | 你丈夫创立的公司很了不起 你应该感到自豪 |
[33:07] | -Thank you so much. -Congrats. | -非常感谢 -恭喜 |
[33:08] | I’m gonna give you the tour myself. | 我亲自带你参观吧 |
[33:10] | -Okay. That cool? -Yeah. | -好 可以吗 -好 |
[33:12] | -Oh, yeah. -I got the time. | -好 -我有时间 |
[33:13] | -Yeah? Okay. -Rebekah, I’ll call you later. | -是吗 好 -丽贝卡 我晚点打给你 |
[33:15] | Oh, well… | 那么 |
[33:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:25] | No, no, no, no. It’s got to be glass. You understand? | 不 必须是玻璃的 明白吗 |
[33:28] | Glass. I need to see into it. | 玻璃的 我必须能看到里面 |
[33:31] | Hey, I’m here to talk about the microtargeting. | 嗨 我是来讨论微定向的 |
[33:35] | What is this? It’s not on my calendar, I don’t think. | 这是什么 好像不是我日程表上的事 |
[33:38] | Wait, wait. You keep microtargeting. Let me do what I do best, okay? | 等等 你去继续微定向吧 让我来做我最擅长的事 好吗 |
[33:43] | Which is what? | 你最擅长什么 |
[33:44] | Be the crazy one. | 当疯子 |
[33:47] | Okay, but if it involves blueprints, it involves me. | 好 但如果涉及蓝图 那就和我有关 |
[33:50] | Miguel, you’re a gentle spirit. Gentle spirit. | 米格尔 你是个温柔的人 |
[33:53] | And we love you for that, but, you know… | 我们很爱你这一点 但是 |
[33:56] | Adam, do you wanna see headshots? | 亚当 你想看大头照吗 |
[33:58] | No, I don’t want to see…That’s why I hired the casting director. | 不 我不想看大头 这就是我聘请选角导演的原因 |
[34:02] | -Miguel. -Your casting director… | -米格尔 -你的选角导演 |
[34:03] | No, no, no. Just go, go, go. Microtarget. | 不 去吧 微定向 |
[34:07] | -Okay, we love you. Great. Microtarget. -What are they talking about in there? | -好 我们爱你 很好 微定向 -他们在那边说什么呢 |
[34:13] | It’s not in his public calendar. | 说是没有写在他的公共日程表上 |
[34:19] | Why don’t I have his private calendar? | 我为什么看不到他的私人日程表 |
[34:23] | -Oh, hey. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[34:25] | -Come on in. Shoes. -Sorry. | -请进 脱鞋 -抱歉 |
[34:27] | Bea, can you give us a sec? | 贝亚 让我们单独聊聊 |
[34:30] | So? I never got the answer. Magician, maverick or muse? | 所以呢 我还没听到你的答案 魔术师 特立独行还是激发灵感的人 |
[34:36] | You know, | 是这样 |
[34:37] | I have decided for now to consciously contain my answer in a chrysalis. | 我现在决定把我的答案保密 |
[34:46] | Okay. Then I guess I’m gonna have to get you drunk tomorrow night | 好吧 那么看来我只好在明晚把你灌醉 |
[34:50] | and have you tell me then. | 到时候再套你的答案了 |
[34:53] | Sorry, what’s tomorrow night? | 抱歉 明晚怎么了 |
[34:54] | The drinks thing. | 要喝几杯 |
[34:56] | We’re just doing a little drinks thing after Vanity Fair. | 我们要在《名利场》拍摄后一起喝几杯 |
[34:58] | -Oh, right. -Yeah. Are you coming? | -对 -是 你参加吗 |
[35:02] | Come. You know, the boys and their tequila. | 来嘛 有男生 有龙舌兰酒 |
[35:04] | And they wanna show me some game called Edward Fortyhands. | 他们想教我一个叫酒瓶手爱德华的游戏 |
[35:08] | It would be so nice to have another adult in the room. | 身边有一位成年人会很令人安心 |
[35:11] | All right, well… | 好了 |
[35:12] | -While I have you… -Yeah. | -趁你还在 -是 |
[35:15] | …I wanted to talk to you about the mission statement of the company. | 我想和你谈谈公司的使命宣言 |
[35:18] | -“Elevating the world’s consciousness”? -Yes. | -“提升全人类的意识” -对 |
[35:20] | -I think it’s a little too abstract. -Abstract? | -我觉得有点太抽象了 -抽象 |
[35:23] | I think we need something that speaks more directly | 对 我觉得我们需要将公司具体在做什么 |
[35:26] | to what it is the company actually does. | 表达得更直接一点 |
[35:28] | And I know it was your baby, and I think it’s so powerful. | 我知道这话是你的点子 我觉得它很有力量 |
[35:33] | But I just worry that the average consumer… | 但我只是担心普通的消费者 |
[35:36] | are they really gonna get it? | 他们真的能听懂吗 |
[35:37] | And can you imagine the lawyers or the bankers trying to figure it out, so… | 那些律师 银行家就更不可能理解了 |
[35:43] | All right, well, I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow night. | 好了 我得走了 明晚见 |
[35:48] | And heads up, I’m gonna look superhot | 提醒你一下 我会打扮得非常性感 |
[35:51] | ’cause I have a glam squad coming for Vanity Fair. | 因为为了《名利场》的拍摄 我请了一个美妆团队 |
[35:54] | So just look cute. | 就是想打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:07] | Olive juice. | 橄榄汁 |
[36:17] | Shalom, baba ghanoush. | 你好啊 茄子宝贝 |
[36:20] | Hi, Neshama. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[36:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:23] | -Hi. -Having a little tea? | -嗨 -你在喝茶 |
[36:25] | -Yeah. -Yes? | -是 -是吗 |
[36:28] | -So tight. -Yeah. | -好僵硬 -是 |
[36:31] | -You are tense. -I know. | -你很紧张啊 -我知道 |
[36:33] | And I have to say, you hunch your shoulders now. | 我不得不说 你现在在耸肩 |
[36:36] | -Okay, stand up for me. -I know. | -好了 站起来 -我知道 |
[36:38] | -No, please…Yes. -No, Adam. | -不 拜托 站嘛 -不 亚当 |
[36:40] | Please, please, please. Come, come, come, come, come. | 拜托 来嘛 |
[36:43] | Come, come. We gotta loosen the body. | 来嘛 我们得放松一下肌肉 |
[36:46] | In the navy, they taught me a little secret. | 我在海军时 他们教了我一个秘籍 |
[36:51] | Okay? It’s all about your posture, you understand? So, chest out. | 听好 关键是姿态 明白吗 挺胸 |
[36:56] | -This is serious business. -You’re teaching me about posture? | -这是很严肃的事 -你在教我纠正姿态 |
[36:58] | -Serious business. Chest out. -Okay. | -很严肃的 挺胸 -好 |
[37:01] | Shoulders back. Chin in. Strong. | 双肩打开 收下巴 用力 |
[37:04] | -This doesn’t feel right. -No, no. It’s very good. | -这感觉不对劲 -不 这很好 |
[37:07] | The chin in is the key. It’s the chin in, the chest out, the shoulders tight. | 关键是收下巴 收下巴 挺胸 肩膀绷紧 |
[37:12] | -But then we roll. -Okay. | -然后我们开始转动肩部 -好 |
[37:15] | We roll. | 转动肩部 |
[37:17] | Big, beautiful rolls. | 好好转 动作幅度要大 |
[37:20] | -Yes! -Okay. | -好 -对了 |
[37:22] | And now up. And down. | 现在上提 下放 |
[37:25] | And up and down and up and down. | 上提 下放 |
[37:30] | Okay. Feel better? See, that works every time. | 感觉好些了吗 看吧 百试百灵 |
[37:34] | No? | 没有吗 |
[37:36] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[37:41] | I’m afraid for the soul of the company. | 我在替公司的灵魂担心 |
[37:47] | He’s up there? | 他在飞机上吗 |
[37:56] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[37:58] | Jamie! Yes, yes, yes! | 杰米 太好了 |
[38:01] | Good to have you. | 你能来真好 |
[38:04] | When you said “Midtown,” I thought you meant Manhattan, not Atlanta. | 你说”市中心” 我以为 你指的是曼哈顿 而不是亚特兰大 |
[38:08] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[38:09] | If you wanted to tour each other’s operations, | 如果你想互相参观对方的公司 |
[38:11] | we have locations right here within a block and a half of each other. | 我们在这里都有共享办公楼 相距不过一个半街区 |
[38:14] | Point taken. Hey, Juliana. Come. Come, come, come. | 确实 嘿 朱丽安娜 来 |
[38:19] | Bearing gifts. Cheers. | 带着礼物呢 干杯 |
[38:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:27] | -Oh, no, no, no, no, no. -No. | -不 -不 |
[38:29] | -No, no, no, no, no, no. -I mean… | -不 -我是说 |
[38:31] | …kind of. | 还行吧 |
[38:32] | -No. -Kind of. Maybe. | -不 -还行 也许 |
[38:35] | Very bad boy. Bad boy. | 你很淘气 |
[38:37] | No, but I remember walking into a Greendesk | 不 我记得你们刚起步时 |
[38:40] | when you guys first opened. | 我去过Greendesk |
[38:41] | Greendesk. Yes, the beginning. | Greendesk 是的 刚起步 |
[38:43] | -Yeah. -Yeah, yes. | -是的 -对 |
[38:44] | And I remember walking into the Greendesk, and I thought, | 我记得我走进Greendesk公司 心想 |
[38:48] | “Oh, God. These guys know what they’re doing. Shit, I better up my game.” Right? | “天啊 这些家伙知道自己在做什么 该死 我最好提高业务水平” 对吧 |
[38:52] | And you did. You did. Your numbers are fantastic. | 你做到了 你的收入表现极好 |
[38:58] | Honestly, fantastic. | 实话实说 极好 |
[39:01] | How do you know my numbers? | 你怎么知道我的收入 |
[39:03] | Jamie, what you have accomplished is amazing, okay? | 杰米 你的成就十分惊人 好吗 |
[39:06] | Considering you’ve done it all on that one raise. | 尤其是考虑到你 全是通过那一次加薪做到的 |
[39:10] | One raise, Jamie. Wow. | 就一次加薪 杰米 天啊 |
[39:14] | You wanna buy us. | 你想收购我们 |
[39:17] | We do this together. We can change everything. | 我们合作的话 就能改变一切 |
[39:22] | You understand? You and I, | 你明白吗 你和我 |
[39:25] | with what you’ve built and accomplished so far. | 把你到目前为止所开创 达成的 |
[39:27] | And WeWork coming in, taking all of that, rolling it up, | 全部拿来和WeWork合并 |
[39:33] | and building a bigger, better tomorrow for the world. | 为全世界打造更宏伟 更美好的明天 |
[39:38] | Not just for ourselves. You understand? | 不仅仅是为了我们自己 明白吗 |
[39:44] | Adam, I’m not looking to change the world. | 亚当 我并不想改变世界 |
[39:48] | I just wanna provide a good service at a fair price, | 我只想以合理的价格提供优质的服务 |
[39:52] | and know my employees’ names. | 而且知道自己的员工都叫什么 |
[39:58] | I understand. Yeah. | 我理解 是 |
[40:07] | I thought you deserved a heads-up. | 我认为应该事先提醒你一下 |
[40:11] | What do you mean a “heads-up”? | “事先提醒”是什么意思 |
[40:26] | I’m going to crush you. | 我要毁了你的公司 |
[40:32] | I am going to destroy your business and your soul. | 我要毁了你的业务 你的灵魂 |
[41:01] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[41:07] | -Can you get the fuck out, please? -What? | -请你滚蛋好吗 -什么 |
[41:10] | -Get the fuck out right now. -I have work to do. | -立刻滚蛋 -我有工作要做 |
[41:14] | -Think I’m playing? I’m not playing. -Hey, man. I’m not playing. | -你以为我闹着玩呢 我认真的 -嘿 哥们 我认真的 |
[41:17] | -What are you doing? -Come here. Come here! | -你干什么 -来啊 |
[41:19] | It’s a job. This is a job. Okay. Okay. | 这是一份工作 好了 |
[41:23] | Boom! | 搞定 |
[41:26] | And guess who took a photo of the sign-in sheet at Commune. | 猜猜看 是谁拍下了 公社公司登记表的照片 |
[41:29] | Perfect. Perfect. | 完美 |
[41:30] | I want you to offer every single one of their members | 我要你给他们的每一位会员 |
[41:33] | -six months free. Six months. -Yeah. | -提供六个月的免费租约 六个月 -好 |
[41:35] | Adam, we’re not doing that. That’s crazy. | 亚当 我们不能这么做 这太疯狂了 |
[41:41] | And crazy is how we get there, you understand? | 疯狂是我们的成功之道 明白吗 |
[41:46] | This… | 这 |
[41:48] | For a moment. | 稍等 |
[41:51] | This is what Masa expects from his investment in us. | 这是孙正义给我们投资所期待的回报 |
[41:59] | -This! -A crown? | -就是这个 -王冠 |
[42:02] | 3 3 0 Three, three, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, | |
[42:07] | 0 zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero. | |
[42:14] | $33 trillion…trillion. | 三十三万亿 |
[42:18] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[42:22] | We’re not doing six months. | 我们不会给出六个月的租约 |
[42:26] | Because it’s not gonna get it done. Offer ’em a year. | 因为这样无法达成目的 给他们一年的 |
[42:31] | Thank you very much. Yes. | 非常感谢 对了 |
[42:33] | Adam, you gotta get ready. You’ve got that Vanity Fair shoot in 20. | 亚当 你得做准备了 《名利场》拍摄20分钟后开始 |
[42:36] | He’s mad as a sack of weasels, isn’t he? | 他彻底疯了 对不对 |
[42:38] | That’s the point. Masa told him he wasn’t crazy enough. | 这就是关键 孙正义对他说他还不够疯狂 |
[42:42] | ‘Cause that’s exactly what Adam Neumann needs to hear. | 因为那正是亚当诺伊曼想要听到的 |
[42:45] | He’s trying to eliminate the competition and take over the coworking market. | 他想消灭竞争对手 占领共享办公的市场 |
[42:50] | Right. | 对 |
[42:53] | $4.4 billion is the worst thing that’s happened to that wanker. | 四十四亿美元的投资 是这个白痴所遇到最糟糕的事 |
[43:00] | So beautiful. Thank you. | 好美 谢谢 |
[43:02] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[43:03] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[43:04] | I’m getting ready for the Vanity Fair shoot, so I gotta… | 我在准备《名利场》的拍摄 所以我得 |
[43:08] | It’s about the shoot. | 就是要聊拍摄的事 |
[43:16] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[43:18] | -Would you give us a minute, please? -I was nice to you. | -请让我们单独聊聊 -我对你那么好 |
[43:21] | I gave you advice. I connected you to people | 我给了你建议 帮你牵线搭桥 |
[43:23] | -to help you get your position. -Elishia. Elishia, listen. | -是为了让你得到自己的职位 -伊莉希亚 听我说 |
[43:26] | Titles shift around here all the time. | 这里的职称经常改变 |
[43:29] | Before you were hired, I was Chief Branding Officer. | 在聘请你之前 我是首席品牌官 |
[43:31] | Then why the fuck did you hire me | 那你到底为什么要聘请我 |
[43:33] | -to be Chief Branding Officer? -I didn’t. I didn’t. | -来当首席品牌官 -我没有 |
[43:35] | Because I left my company for this job. | 因为我为了这份工作离开了自己的公司 |
[43:38] | You don’t understand the mission of the company. | 你不理解本公司的使命 |
[43:40] | It really is to elevate the world’s consciousness. | 就是要提升全人类的意识 |
[43:42] | And the Chief Branding Officer should know that. | 首席品牌官应该清楚这一点 |
[43:47] | All right? It is my job to safeguard the soul of this company. | 好吗 我的工作是捍卫公司的灵魂 |
[43:54] | -We would love to keep you on the team. -Oh, my God. | -我们很想把你留下来 -我的天 |
[43:56] | So, if there is a job title that would make you happy… | 所以如果有哪个职称能令你满意的话 |
[43:59] | -Just…Rebekah. -…we would…What? | -好了 丽贝卡 -我们愿意 什么 |
[44:02] | Stop. Just stop. Fuck. | 停 别说了 该死的 |
[44:09] | It’s not Adam that’s making you feel small. It’s you. | 不是亚当令你感觉自己很渺小 而是你自己 |
[44:13] | You’re small. | 你很渺小 |
[44:15] | And you’re worried that he outshines you because he does. | 你怕他让你显得相形见绌 因为确实如此 |
[44:21] | You have no light of your own. | 你毫无特色 |
[45:04] | Okay, just follow me right here. | 好 跟我来 |
[45:07] | Come on. This way. | 来 这边 |
[45:09] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[45:11] | Where is Elishia Kennedy? | 伊莉希亚肯尼迪呢 |
[45:12] | I thought we were interviewing your new Chief Branding Officer. | 我以为我们要采访你们新的首席品牌官 |
[45:16] | And you are. You are. | 你们会采访到的 |
[45:18] | Let’s get started. Everybody, please clear the set. | 我们开始吧 大家请清场 |
[45:21] | Thank you. Let’s start looking right at the camera. Couple of smiles. | 谢谢 先看着镜头 笑一笑 |
[45:25] | -What is happening? -I have no idea. | -怎么回事 -不知道 |
[45:30] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[45:31] | Rebekah, look over at Adam, please. | 丽贝卡 请看着亚当 |
[45:47] | No barfing. | 不许吐 |
[45:48] | Everybody just do as I did. | 所有人照我的样子做 |
[45:51] | This is my song. | 是我最喜欢的歌 |
[45:56] | To our new Chief Branding Officer! | 敬我们的新首席品牌官 |
[46:05] | Yes. Yes! | 好 |
[46:09] | Beast mode, baby! Beast mode! | 宝贝 野兽模式 |
[46:18] | No. Get away. | 不 走开 |
[46:37] | No, get away. Get away. I hate fashion. | 不 走开 我讨厌时尚 |
[46:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:53] | God, no! | 天啊 不 |