Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

初创玩家(WeCrashed)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 初创玩家(WeCrashed)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] You have a wonderful day. 祝你今天愉快
[01:05] Thank you. Go there. 谢谢 去那边吧
[01:09] Good afternoon. 下午好
[01:11] Hello, how may I help you today? 你好 请问你办什么业务
[01:13] I’d like to open a line of credit. 我想开个信贷限额
[01:14] Great. One of our personal bankers will assist you momentarily. 好啊 我们的个人理财顾问 很快就会来帮你办理
[01:17] -Thank you very much. -No problem. -非常感谢 -不客气
[01:23] Go ahead and insert your ATM card. 请插入提款卡
[01:27] Go ahead and enter your PIN. 请输入密码
[01:31] On behalf of Chase Bank, 我代表大通银行
[01:32] I’d like to thank you for being a loyal customer for… seven years. 感谢你当我们的忠实客户长达七年之久
[01:39] Congratulations, Mr. Neumann, 恭喜 诺伊曼先生
[01:41] it looks like you’re pre-approved for our Sapphire Preferred card. 看起来你获得了预先批准的蓝宝石信用卡
[01:44] You earn two times points on dining, including eligible delivery services. 餐饮消费和符合条件的送餐服务 可获得双倍积分
[01:48] There’s a $95 annual fee, plus a credit limit of $10,000. 这张信用卡的年费是95美元 信用额度是一万
[01:53] 10,000? 一万
[01:56] I think I’m going to need a bit more than that. 我想我可能需要多一点的额度
[01:58] I can certainly help you with that. How much were we thinking? 我一定能帮到你 你想要的额度是多少
[02:01] 50 million. 五千万
[02:05] I know, right? 是啊 谁不想呢
[02:13] You have $43,000 in your bank account. 你的银行账户里有四万三千美元
[02:16] Google me. 上网搜一下我的名字
[02:19] It’s okay. Don’t be shy. 没关系的 别不好意思
[02:35] Just one sec. Hey, Roger! 请稍等 嘿 罗杰
[02:37] Roger? 罗杰
[02:41] Adam, 亚当
[02:43] you are now what we call in the banking industry a UHNWI. 你现在是我们银行业所谓的UHNWI
[02:49] -You know what that means? -No. -你知道这是什么意思吗 -不知道
[02:51] It means ultra-high-net-worth individual. 就是超高净值人士
[02:54] Congratulations. 恭喜
[02:55] And as the chairman here at JPMC, I… 作为摩根大通的主席
[03:00] Well, I like to think I understand the concerns 我想我比大多数人更了解
[03:03] of the ultra-high-net-worth individual better than most, right? 超高净值个人的担忧 对吧
[03:06] Yes. Yeah. 是的
[03:08] I understand, I think, the opportunities. 我觉得我理解你为我们带来的机遇
[03:10] -I understand the challenges. -Challenges? -也理解你带来的挑战 -挑战
[03:12] Yeah, in your case, the challenge is that your business has received billions, 对 在你的情况下 挑战就是你的业务融资几十亿
[03:17] but you, Adam Neumann, still only have… 而亚当诺伊曼 你本人还是只有
[03:20] $43,000, yes. 四万三千美元 对
[03:23] Right, in your bank account. 对 在你的银行账户里
[03:24] The value of your shares can’t be accessed without a liquidity event. 如果没有流动资金 你股票的价值就无法获得
[03:30] So, your primary challenge, Adam, now, is liquidity. 所以亚当 你现在面临的主要挑战 是流动资金的问题
[03:36] Make me liquid, Jamie. 杰米 帮我获得流动资金
[03:38] Make me liquid! 帮我获得流动资金
[03:40] Yeah. But a $50 million line of credit… 是啊 但五千万美元的信用额度
[03:49] I think you need 100 million. 我认为你需要一亿
[03:53] That would give you more optionality. 这将给你更多的选择权
[03:57] Makes perfect sense. 很有道理
[03:58] Come on. 进来
[04:01] I’ll have the lending team get into it. 我会让借贷团队开始办理
[04:05] Jamie. 杰米
[04:07] Jamie, how did you know? 杰米 你是怎么知道的
[04:09] -Thanks, Cassie. -Don Julio, my favorite. -谢谢 凯茜 -唐胡里奥 我的最爱
[04:12] Adam, I’d like you to consider me your personal banker. 亚当 我希望你考虑 让我当你的私人理财顾问
[04:17] Ignore the cheesy music. 请别介意这俗气的音乐
[04:19] It’s…Wow. Wow, Rivka. 这 天啊 丽贝卡
[04:21] I know, it’s perfect. 我知道 很完美
[04:24] But I told the broker I love it. 但我对经纪人说了我很喜欢
[04:27] Rivka, never say you love it. 丽贝卡 永远不要说你喜欢
[04:28] I know. I know, Neshama. But what do you… 我知道 亲爱的 但你想
[04:31] I’m not a calculated person. I’m an expressive. 我不精于算计 我善于表达自己
[04:34] What are they asking? 他们要价多少
[04:35] 13.9, but there’s three bidders. 一千三百九十万 但有三个人出价
[04:37] 13.9. Offer them 15 million, all cash. 一千三百九十万 给他们报价一千五百万 现金付清
[04:44] No squealing during the negotiation. You’ve got to keep a game face. 谈价钱时不准发出惊呼声 你必须保持表情严肃
[04:47] Okay, okay, okay, I promise. 好 我保证
[04:49] Keep the game face. 保持表情严肃
[04:51] Mr. Neumann. 诺伊曼先生
[04:52] Okay, I’ve got to go, but look for houses for Adi and Savta, okay? 好 我得挂了 不过也帮阿蒂 和萨芙塔看看房子 好吗
[04:57] Okay, how much do you want to spend? 好 你打算花多少钱
[04:59] Nothing too crazy. Keep it under five million. 不会太离谱 控制在五百万以内吧
[05:02] Love you. Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. Yes, bye. 爱你 拜拜 好 拜
[05:07] It’s a very punishing schedule. 工期太赶了
[05:10] He missed his brother’s 60th birthday party. 他错过了他哥哥的六十岁生日派对
[05:12] Tell him it will all be worth it. 告诉他这一切都是值得的
[05:13] He’s building something he will be very proud to show his brother. 他可以很自豪地把自己建的 这个工程项目展示给哥哥看
[05:16] Very proud. Very proud. 很自豪
[05:19] -The pace is not good. It leads to…-Then we work smarter, not just harder. -节奏不好 会导致 -那我们就更效率地干活 而不只是更辛苦
[05:23] Why…Where is the second floor? 为什么 二楼哪去了
[05:31] He said, “The plans didn’t include a second floor, only a staircase.” 他说”图纸里没有二层楼 只有楼梯”
[05:34] Not the second… 没有二层
[05:36] Who builds a staircase without a second floor? 有谁会只造楼梯 不造二层楼的
[05:39] Why? Tell me why. 为什么 说啊
[05:45] There was no time to connect the toilets to the pipes. 没时间给厕所接管道了
[05:47] The toilets are ornamental. 厕所只是装饰
[05:50] We have 我们这里
[05:52] an infestation of mice. 闹老鼠了
[06:03] There is a pastry shop down the street. 街上有一家糕点店
[06:05] I want you to go there. Buy out every item in the store. 我要你去店里把所有的商品全部买光
[06:08] Tell them, if someone comes in with a WeWork keycard, 告诉他们 若有拿着WeWork门卡的人进来
[06:10] let them use the bathroom. Okay? 就让他们用厕所 明白吗
[06:16] I leased the building across the street. 我租了街对面的楼
[06:18] I want you to build a temporary WeWork there. 我要你把那里建成临时WeWork共享办公楼
[06:21] Paint it. Set up the Internet. Give it the WeWork vibe. 刷漆 安装互联网 打造WeWork的氛围
[06:23] You have 48 hours. 给你48小时
[06:34] Do you know what a ball pit is? 你知道球池是什么吗
[06:36] A ball pit? It’s a pit of balls. 知道吗 就是一池子球 是
[06:39] I want you to build a ball pit. People will jump from there into the pit. 我要你造个球池 人们可以从那里跳进池里
[06:45] Problem solved. Thank you very much. 问题解决了 非常感谢
[06:53] What the fuck’s a ball pit? 他在说什么啊
[06:54] So, where are you? 所以你在哪呢
[06:56] I have no idea. Stockholm? 我不知道 斯德哥尔摩
[06:59] Oslo. 是奥斯陆
[07:03] Can you feel that? 你能感觉到吗
[07:05] Can you feel all that love and energy that I’m sending to you? 你能感觉到我在向你传送的爱和能量吗
[07:09] Yes, I feel it. I feel it, Rivka. 是的 我感觉到了 丽贝卡
[07:14] Earlier today, Harlow Moon turns to me, and she goes, 今天早些时候 哈洛穆恩转过身对我说
[07:17] “Mommy, if you whisper, ‘olive juice,’ it looks just like, ‘I love you.'” “妈妈 如果你轻声说’橄榄汁’ 看起来就像在说’我爱你'”
[07:22] Olive juice. 橄榄汁
[07:24] It doesn’t sound like “I love you” when I say it. 我说的时候听起来不像”我爱你”
[07:27] I think it’s how your mouth looks when you whisper it. 我觉得是轻声说的时候嘴型像
[07:30] Olive juice. Juice. 橄榄汁 汁
[07:34] Hey, did you get my present? 嘿 你收到我的礼物了吗
[07:36] Yes, I did. I haven’t opened it yet. I was waiting for you. 收到了 我还没拆开 我在等你呢
[07:40] Open it. Open it, Rivka. 拆开吧 丽贝卡
[07:42] Open it? Okay. 拆开 好
[07:50] You got me a subscription to Time. Thank you. 你送了我《时代》杂志的订阅 谢谢
[07:54] For the Time 100 issue. 这是为了《时代》百大人物那一期
[07:57] Did you make Time 100? 你入选了《时代》百大人物
[07:59] No, no, we did. We made the Time 100. 不 是我们 我们入选了 《时代》百大人物
[08:02] It might be my name in there, 虽然上面会刊登我的名字
[08:04] but none of this would have been possible without you. 但如果没有你 这一切都不可能实现
[08:06] None of it, Rivka. 真的 丽贝卡
[08:09] Olive juice. 橄榄汁
[08:14] Come home to us. Come home to me. 回到我们身边吧 回到我身边来
[08:16] I wish. These international flights. 我也想啊 这些国际航班真烦人
[08:19] My flight was canceled three times this week. 我的航班这周被取消三次了
[08:22] Well, manifest the power to fly. 把飞行的能力表现出来吧
[08:25] Manifest the power to fly. That’s all? 把飞行的能力表现出来 就这样
[08:27] That’s all. It’s just a little thing. 对 就这样 举手之劳而已
[08:37] As you can see, the plane has been designed 如你所见 这架飞机的设计中
[08:40] with every convenience imaginable. 包含了你能想到的一切便利因素
[08:44] The spoons are chilled, 勺子是经过冷藏的
[08:46] so the roe remains undamaged at high altitude. 这样鱼子不会在高海拔下受损
[08:50] You will not find a finer aircraft for your company, Mr. Neumann. 诺伊曼先生 你的公司 再也找不到比这更精良的飞机了
[08:57] A custom in-flight entertainment system with Bang & Olufsen speakers. 一个配备了铂傲扬声器的 定制飞行娱乐系统
[09:07] Who is this? 这是谁唱的
[09:09] Katy Perry. “Roar.” 凯蒂佩里的《咆哮》
[09:12] I love it! 我喜欢
[09:13] The song or the plane? 喜欢歌还是飞机
[09:15] Both! And I’ll take it! 都喜欢 我买了 呜呼
[09:30] Twenty new locations! 20栋新共享办公楼
[09:36] Twenty new locations! 20栋新共享办公楼
[09:41] Thirteen cities! 遍布13个城市
[09:45] Six countries! 横跨六个国家
[09:49] And after a brief delay in customs, 在短暂的清关延误后
[09:52] we are the proud owners of a brand-new gong! 这个崭新的锣现在属于我们了
[10:00] Adam, the Five Families are here. 亚当 五大家族来了
[10:02] You’ve got to be kidding me. The Five Families, my first day back? 你开玩笑吧 我回来的第一天就要接待五大家族
[10:05] It’s been on your calendar for a month. 一个月前就在你的日程上了
[10:07] And your weekly memo, your daily rundown. 还在你的每周备忘录和每日纲要上
[10:08] -I sent you an email this morning. -Reschedule it. -我今天早上还给你发了电邮 -改时间
[10:10] -You can’t reschedule it. -Reschedule it. -改不了 -改时间
[10:12] You’ve rescheduled it eight times. 你已经改了八次了
[10:14] Tell them I’m not here. 告诉他们我不在
[10:16] Jamie Hodari is literally looking right at you. 杰米奥达里正看着你呢
[10:18] Oy, shit. Okay. 该死 好吧
[10:21] Yeah, they’re finding that standing desks relieve musculoskeletal pain and fatigue. 是 他们发现站立式办公桌 可缓解肌肉骨骼疼痛和疲劳
[10:25] And not to mention the documented gains in productivity. 这还不算记录在案的生产力提高
[10:29] I don’t know if you guys saw the study 不知道你们是否看了
[10:31] in the International Journal of Workplace Health Management. 《国际职场健康管理杂志》 刊登的研究报告
[10:35] No? ‘Cause it was really compelling. I mean, the findings were… 没看过 因为那篇文章 很有说服力 研究结果
[10:41] Adam, are we boring you? 亚当 我们令你感到无聊吗
[10:43] Yes. Yes, but please continue. 是的 但请继续讲
[10:48] Yeah, I don’t get the sense 是 我觉得你好像
[10:52] that you really appreciate how special this is. 并不觉得这有多特别
[10:56] Competitors are usually at each other’s throats. 竞争者们一般会激烈争吵的
[10:58] No, no, no. 不
[10:59] I do appreciate how very special you all are. 我确实认为你们都很特别
[11:04] Okay, well, the people in this room represent 89% 好吧 这个房间里的人代表着
[11:08] of the coworking space in the US. 全美89%的共享工作空间
[11:09] Now, I appreciate that WeWork comprises 39.7% of that, 听着 我明白WeWork占了其中的39.7%
[11:16] -but we own the other half. -You can just say 40. -但我们占了另一半 -你说40%就好
[11:19] Jamie’s being too nice. 杰米太客气了
[11:21] -Is he? -Yeah. -是吗 -是
[11:22] Collectively, we’re bigger than you, 我们加在一起的规模比你大
[11:24] -but you sit there laughing it up…-It’s in all of our interests -但你坐在一旁嬉皮笑脸 -我们通力合作
[11:26] to work together. Okay? 对大家都有利 明白吗
[11:29] There’s a lot to be gained by sharing best practices. 通过分享最佳做法可以获得很多好处
[11:32] Most importantly, for our customers. 最重要的是能给我们的客户很多好处
[11:34] You should think that, right? 你是这么想的 对吗
[11:37] Okay. All right, all right, all right. Fine. 好 行了 就这样吧
[11:40] Moving on. Moving on. 我们继续
[11:42] I want you all to look out for a ping from me. 我希望大家留意我发出的一个提醒
[11:44] -Here we go. -I’m gonna send you… -好了 -我会给你们发一个
[11:48] I need a moment. Just a moment. 我失陪一下 很快的
[11:50] -Continue boring yourselves to death. -Just a moment. -你们继续无聊致死吧 -你快点啊
[11:54] -Hey! Hey! -Why… -嘿 -为什么
[11:56] What are you doing? Huh? 你干什么呢
[12:40] Yeah. 好
[12:48] Can we get back to business now? 我们现在能谈正事了吗
[12:52] Oh, okay. So, you’re a werewolf now? 好吧 你现在是狼人了
[12:57] All right, Adam. 好吧 亚当
[12:58] Page 12, subsection… 第12页 小节
[13:00] Apologies, I have to go get ready for the Time 100 Gala. 抱歉 我必须去为 《时代》百大人物晚宴做准备了
[13:04] I was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world. 我被评为世界上最具影响力的一百人之一
[13:10] Will I be seeing any of you there tonight? No? Well, okay. 我今晚能在晚宴上 见到在座的各位吗 不能 好吧
[13:16] Hey, Phil! Pull the car around. 嘿 菲尔 把车开过来
[13:27] Hey, baby, just be careful on the floors, okay? 嘿 宝贝 在地板上小心点好吗
[13:30] Remember that’s a Hamptons toy. 这可是汉普顿的高级玩具
[13:32] Oh, I’m sorry, what was I saying? 抱歉 我说到哪了
[13:35] You’ve been on red carpets before. 你之前走过红毯
[13:36] Right. Because of…You know. 对 因为 你知道的
[13:40] But this feels… 但这次感觉
[13:41] This is different. 这次不一样
[13:43] -It is. -It’s your moment. -确实 -是属于你的时刻
[13:48] Well, I think you are ready for your close-up. 我觉得你可以去拍特写镜头了
[13:55] -Thank you. -Welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[13:57] -I’m sorry. So late. -Holy shit. -抱歉 太晚了 -我的天
[14:00] We’re so late. 我们严重迟到了
[14:01] You have never looked more beautiful. 你今天美若天仙
[14:05] Well, thank you. I had a lot of help. 谢谢你 我得到了很多帮助
[14:07] -Thank you so much, Margot. Thank you. -Of course. -非常感谢 玛戈 谢谢你 -不客气
[14:13] You look like a movie star. 你就像个电影明星
[14:16] Thank you. Let’s go. 谢谢 我们走吧
[14:19] And remember, when we go out there, stick your chin out. 记住 我们过去的时候 你要把下巴向前伸
[14:22] -Like a turtle? -Yeah, like a turtle. -像乌龟一样吗 -对 像乌龟一样
[14:27] We’re here tonight because of you. Olive juice. 我们今晚在这里都是因为你 橄榄汁
[14:32] Olive juice. 橄榄汁
[14:33] Adam and Rebekah. 亚当和丽贝卡
[14:36] Adam, Rebekah, over here. Over here. 亚当 丽贝卡 看这边
[14:39] Over here. 这边
[14:43] Great. Great. 很好
[14:44] Beautiful smile. 笑得很美
[14:46] Can I get a single of Adam? 亚当单人拍一张
[14:52] Rebekah. Rebekah, can you move two feet to the left? 丽贝卡 能向左边挪两步吗
[14:55] -Hey, she’s in my shot. -To the left. -嘿 她在我的镜头里呢 -向左
[14:58] I can’t get a single. 我拍不到单人照片了
[15:00] To the left, Rebekah. 丽贝卡 往左边点
[15:04] Oh, I’m sorry. Sorry. 对不起
[15:06] Are you one of the honorees? 你是获奖者之一吗
[15:08] I mean, I’m…My husband is. 我我丈夫是
[15:11] But I’m supposed to be here. 但我应该在这里
[15:12] There is a spot over there for significant others. 那边是伴侣专区
[15:14] He’ll find you when he finishes up. 他拍完照会去找你的
[15:15] Okay. 好
[15:46] And then, finally, he opened the box. 然后他终于打开了盒子
[15:49] -No. -You can imagine. -不可思议 -不会吧
[15:51] I know! That’s what I’m saying! 没错 我就是说啊
[15:57] Hello. 大家好
[15:59] -Rebekah. -Hi. -丽贝卡 -嗨
[16:01] Hi. 嗨
[16:05] We reserved your office. 我们预订了你的办公室
[16:08] You reserved my office? 你们预订了我的办公室
[16:11] We’re almost finished. Can you give us a sec? 我们就要结束了 能给我们一点时间吗
[16:18] Huh? Sure. 什么 当然
[16:27] Why are there people in my office? Wearing shoes? 为什么有人在我办公室里 还穿着鞋
[16:31] It’s an events-planning meeting, I think. 好像是活动策划会
[16:33] Okay. Why is it happening in my office? 好 为什么在我办公室里开
[16:38] Sometimes people use your office as a spare conference room. 有时候他们会把你的办公室 当成备用会议室
[16:43] Interesting. 有意思
[16:45] Is there anything I can help you with? 我能帮你做点什么吗
[16:47] Yes. What’s his name? 能 他叫什么名字
[16:51] -Jeff. -Jeff. -杰夫 -杰夫
[16:53] Jeff? 杰夫
[17:05] Hi. 嗨
[17:08] I need you to start offboarding “Jeff Winitsky.” 我要你立刻让”杰夫温尼斯基”离职
[17:11] Offboarding? 离职
[17:12] We’re firing him immediately. 我们要立刻开除他
[17:14] Why? 为什么
[17:18] Bad energy. 负能量
[17:20] Bad energy. Got it. 负能量 明白
[17:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:29] So, your boy’s gone international. 你的投资对象走向国际了啊
[17:31] Don’t start. I have a meeting at WeWork. 别说了 我要去WeWork开会
[17:34] Now, he does know he doesn’t have to spend the entire $4 billion 听着 他是知道他不必把这四十亿美元
[17:38] before midnight, right? 立刻花光的 对吧
[17:39] He’s scaling up. 他在加速扩张
[17:41] This isn’t Amazon. 这不是亚马逊
[17:43] Now, look, I know that he doesn’t know that, 我知道他是不知道这一点的
[17:46] but, Bruce, I really need to know that you know that. 但布鲁斯 我必须知道你是明白这一点的
[17:49] What if it is Amazon? 如果它是亚马逊呢
[17:50] What business did an online bookstore have with selling sneakers and wine glasses? 网络书店凭什么卖球鞋和酒杯
[17:55] Bruce, this expansion is insane, and… 布鲁斯 这种扩张速度太疯狂了 而且
[17:58] I’m gonna be late. 我要迟到了
[17:59] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[18:02] As you can see on page three, 请看第3页
[18:05] with the addition of 13 new cities, we have now doubled our global presence! 我们新增了13个城市 现在全球共享办公楼的数量翻倍了
[18:15] Tremendous work, guys. 很了不起 各位
[18:16] Thank you, Bruce. 谢谢你 布鲁斯
[18:20] Masa, are you still there? 正义 你还在线吗
[18:27] Yes. 在
[18:29] Great. Perfect. Perfect. And… 好 完美
[18:32] Turn to page 27, please. Twenty-seven. 请翻到第27页
[18:36] Just this week, we welcomed IBM as our very first enterprise customer. 就在本周 我们迎来了 第一个企业客户 IBM
[18:42] We will design, build, manage 70,000 square foot of space for them. 我们会为他们设计 建造 管理 六千五百平米的空间
[18:47] 70,000. 六千五百平米
[18:50] Yes. 是的
[19:00] Must be a delay. 一定是有延迟
[19:02] Masa, I think we have a delay. 正义 我们好像有延迟
[19:03] I just want to make sure you heard that last part before we move on. 我想确认你听到了最后那一部分 然后我们好继续下去
[19:12] -Yes. -Great, great, great, great, great. -听到了 -太好了
[19:15] We saved the best for last. 我们把最精彩的留在了最后
[19:19] This is very big, very special news. I’m very excited to share it with you all. 有一个非常特别的重大新闻 我很激动能和大家分享
[19:23] We are on track…on track… 我们预计
[19:28] for a projected $1.8 billion in revenue this year. 今年将收入十八亿美元
[19:34] $1.8 billion. 十八亿美元
[19:40] Yes. 是的
[19:50] Masa, you still there? 正义 你还在听吗
[19:56] -Yes. -Okay. -在 -好
[19:58] He turned his $20 million investment in Alibaba into a 150 billion. 他给阿里巴巴投了两千万美元 这笔钱后来变成了一千五百亿
[20:03] 150 billion, okay? What is the ROI on that? 一千五百亿 好吗 投资回报率是多少
[20:06] It’s 8,000-X. 是八千倍
[20:08] And 8,000 times 4.4 billion? 四十四亿的八千倍呢
[20:12] If he expects an 8,000-times return on 4.4 billion, 如果他期待这四十四亿 能有八千倍的回报率
[20:16] then that is what I have to give him. 那这就是我必须向他交出的答卷
[20:20] He never looked at our financials. 他从未看过我们的财务状况
[20:23] I bet he invested in our company and never looked at our financials. 我打赌他给我们投资后 从来没看过我们的财务状况
[20:26] And now he’s disappointed. 现在他很失望
[20:28] To be honest, he didn’t invest in the company per se. 说实话 他不是给这家公司投资
[20:30] He invested in me, so, you know… You know what I mean. 他投资的是我 所以你懂的
[20:35] Yeah, well, maybe he knows our 1.8 billion in revenue 是 也许他知道我们那十八亿的收入背后
[20:39] is against 1.9 billion in losses. 其实有十九亿的损失
[20:45] We spend to grow, Miguel! Spend to grow! 米格尔 我们花钱是为了拓展
[20:56] Shit. 该死
[21:03] I want WeWork to go vegan. 我想让WeWork变成纯素主义
[21:06] We can’t just talk about elevating the world’s consciousness. 我们不能光是说要提升全人类的意识
[21:10] We have to actually do something about it. 我们必须拿出实际行动
[21:17] There’s a lot going on right now, Rivka. A lot. 现在有很多事 丽贝卡 很多
[21:19] There is a lot going on. Did you read the Times article I sent you? 是有很多事 你看了 我发给你的《纽约时报》那篇文章没
[21:22] Honey, we have 15 years at most to turn the climate crisis around. 亲爱的 我们最多只有15年 来解决气候危机
[21:28] And meat consumption is the number one cause of climate change. 而肉类消费是导致气候变化的头号原因
[21:32] Now, with the plane, we have to offset our carbon footprint. 现在有飞机了 我们必须抵消我们的碳足迹
[21:34] I’ll read the article. Okay? I’ll read it. 我会看那篇文章的 好吗 我会看的
[21:36] -You know it takes me a while. -I don’t care about the article. -你知道我需要时间 -我不在乎那篇文章
[21:39] I just want you to do something. 我只是希望你能做点什么
[21:41] Okay? I want us to do something to save our children’s planet. 好吗 我希望能做点什么 来拯救我们孩子们的星球
[21:44] Okay, no meat in our kitchens, no meat in our business meals. 好 我们的厨房里不能有肉 我们的商务饭局上不能有肉
[21:49] -No meat. -That’s not… -没有肉 -那不是
[21:51] No, no, no. We can’t say that we want to change the world 不 我们不能光是说我们要改变世界
[21:55] and then remain complicit in the animal-industrial complex. 然后继续当剥削动物行业的同谋
[21:57] Until we completely eliminate meat, WeWork is a fucking joke! 在我们彻底不吃肉之前 WeWork就是个笑话
[22:00] -Joke? -Yes! -笑话 -对
[22:01] Okay, I’ll think about it. 好 我会考虑的
[22:03] I already thought about it. 我已经考虑过了
[22:10] Hello? 喂
[22:12] Wait, what? When? 等等 什么 什么时候
[22:15] Shit. 该死
[22:21] I’ve got to go to Tokyo. 我得去一趟东京
[22:22] No, Adam, we are in the middle of a conversation. 不行 亚当 我们的话还没说完
[22:25] -You can’t…-Make the company vegan. -你不能 -让公司变成纯素主义
[22:27] Make it vegan. Okay? Make it vegan. Make it vegan. 让它变成纯素主义 好吗 变成纯素主义
[22:29] Vegan. WeWork is vegan. 纯素主义 WeWork是纯素主义的
[22:37] I said to load them all. 我说了要全都加载
[22:39] Olympus Has Fallen, London Has Fallen, Angel Has Fallen. 《白宫沦陷》 《伦敦救援》 《天使救援》
[22:43] There’s not a single-ass Fallen here. 这里一部都没有
[22:46] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[22:48] You seem… uncomfortable, jittery, nervous. 你似乎紧张 不自在 坐立不安
[22:55] Do you want maybe a little… 你要不要来点
[23:09] No? Okay, well… 不要 好吧
[23:16] What is this? 这是什么
[23:17] 7,500 times 4.4 billion. That… 七千五百乘四十四亿 这
[23:21] That’s the return Masa’s expecting from us. 这就是孙正义希望我们给他带来的回报
[23:27] That’s why I’m tense. 这就是我紧张的原因
[23:31] Miguel… 米格尔
[23:35] you missed a zero. 你漏了一个零
[23:38] Thirty-three trillion. 三十三万亿
[23:45] It’s coming. And here it comes. 要来了 来了
[23:48] Wait for it. Wait for it. Here it comes. 等等 来了
[23:51] No, wait. I’m telling you it’s good. 不 等等 我跟你讲 很棒
[23:52] -Let it finish. -What a nerd. -让它播完 -真是个书呆子
[24:00] I’m telling you, man, every time. 我跟你讲 哥们 每次都这么好笑
[24:02] It’s so good. 太搞笑了
[24:06] Okay, ready? 好 准备好了吗
[24:11] Ooh, he’s in heaven. 他上天堂了
[24:17] Hi. 嗨
[24:21] Look, I am really sorry. 听着 我很遗憾
[24:23] I wish I had more information for you, but it came from above. 我也希望能告诉你更多信息 但这是上面的意思
[24:25] No. No, no. 不
[24:27] You still haven’t explained to me what the fuck “bad energy” means, okay? 听着 你还没向我解释 到底”负能量”是什么意思 好吗
[24:32] Okay, let’s just take a breath, okay? 好 请你冷静一下好吗
[24:35] -This is bullshit, okay? -I understand. -这简直岂有此理 -我理解
[24:38] Yeah, I’m trying to just do my job and you come to me with bad… 是 我只想做好自己这份工作 你过来说什么负
[24:43] I know, it is very frustrating. 我知道这很令人沮丧
[24:45] -Yeah, it’s really…-I know. -是的 这真 -我知道
[24:48] Fuck this. 去你的吧
[24:53] I’ve been meaning to do this for a while. 我想约你出来喝几杯已经好久了
[24:55] It’s just…Things got so crazy with the transition. 只是 最近太忙了 转职什么的
[24:57] Yeah, of course. How’s it going? 是 当然 怎么样
[24:59] Good. Great. 不错 很好
[25:01] Honestly, great. I mean, mostly because of Adam’s support 说实话 真的很顺利 主要是因为亚当的支持
[25:05] and the amazing team you guys have put together. 还有你们组建的优秀团队
[25:09] Oh, that’s sweet. Thank you. 你真会说 谢谢
[25:11] Did Adam mention that we’re doing a Vanity Fair shoot? 亚当有没有提起 我们要为《名利场》拍照片
[25:14] “When community builders collide.” Kinda hope they change that. “社群缔造者激烈对谈” 希望他们能换个标题
[25:19] Fantastic. Wow. Amazing. 太棒了 天啊 了不起
[25:22] -Thank you. -Yeah. Wow. -谢谢 -不客气 天啊
[25:29] Are you mad at me? 你是生我气了吗
[25:31] What? No. 什么 没有
[25:34] ‘Cause if you are, you can just tell me. 因为如果是的话 你可以直接对我说
[25:37] Yeah. No, I’m good. No, I would. 好 不 我没生气 不 我会的
[25:54] Did you become friends with me because WeWork was recruiting you? 你和我做朋友是因为 当时WeWork在招募你吗
[26:06] Rebekah, we’re new friends, so I’m only gonna say this one time. 丽贝卡 我们是新朋友 所以这话我只说一次
[26:13] I’m not that person. 我不是那种人
[26:17] I came to WeWork because of you. Not the other way around. 我来WeWork是因为你 而不是反过来
[26:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:24] I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 我不知道我是怎么回事
[26:25] I have let in some negative emotions lately. 我最近有一些负面情绪
[26:27] It’s fine. It happens. To mere mortals like the rest of us. 没关系的 这很正常 人非圣贤嘛
[26:35] A wise and very blue woman 一位睿智且全身发蓝的女人
[26:40] once said to me that misery is a choice. 曾经对我说 痛苦是一种选择
[26:48] I don’t… 我不
[27:02] Sometimes I feel like I’m just standing off to the side. Watching. 有时候我觉得自己只是个旁观者
[27:09] It makes me feel… invisible. 让我感觉自己是隐形的
[27:14] Inconsequential. 微不足道
[27:17] Small. 十分渺小
[27:19] ‘Cause that’s how we’re conditioned to be. 因为那就是我们所习惯的样子
[27:23] -What? -Small. -什么 -渺小
[27:27] It’s not biology. That’s sociology, baby. 这不是天生的 是社会造成的 宝贝
[27:33] Maybe. Maybe. 也许吧
[27:36] I really wanna connect you with Jonathan Mildenhall. 我很想为你和乔纳森米登霍尔牵线搭桥
[27:38] Thank you so much. I already have a therapist. I actually have a few. 非常感谢 我已经有治疗师了 其实有好几位
[27:42] No, he’s not a therapist. He’s a branding consultant. 不 他不是治疗师 他是品牌顾问
[27:47] Okay? 好吧
[27:48] Branding helps people be seen the way they want to be seen. 品牌建设帮助人们按自己的意愿自我展示
[27:54] And you deserve to be seen. 你值得被世人看到
[27:58] The world’s first full-scale robot to be offered to consumers. 这是全世界第一台 全尺寸面向消费者的机器人
[28:04] We gave them just three months to build a prototype. 我们只给了他们三个月时间来造出原型
[28:07] Demanded a demonstration every two months after that. 之后每两个月要求进行一次演示
[28:11] She’s the result. 这就是结果
[28:16] Innovation must be driven. 创新必须得到推动
[28:21] What does it do? 它有什么功能
[28:24] It made this pizza. 这个披萨饼是它做的
[28:37] All right… 对了
[28:39] I had our financial team put together some, well, projections of… 我让财务团队整理了一下 我们的预测是
[28:45] I didn’t bring you here to talk numbers. 我请你们来不是为了聊数字的
[28:51] If it is possible to achieve a dream as a specific goal, 如果有可能把梦想 作为一个具体的目标来实现
[28:57] it will be as good as half already achieved. 那目标就基本上已经实现一半了
[29:03] Who wins in a fight, the smart guy or the crazy guy? 打起架来谁能赢 聪明的人还是疯狂的人
[29:12] The crazy guy. 疯狂的人
[29:16] You’re not crazy enough. 你不够疯狂
[29:24] Do you understand, my son? 年轻人 你明白吗
[29:30] -The tea’s not too hot? ‘Cause it can be… -Oh, no. -茶不够热 因为 -不
[29:33] -…so hard to get it the right temperature. -It’s perfect. -很难把温度调整到合适 -很完美
[29:35] I think I should be brewing it myself. 我觉得我应该亲自泡茶
[29:37] -I’m good. We’re good. -Okay, good. And you’re fine with tea? -没关系的 没事 -好 那就好 你觉得喝茶就好
[29:41] -You’re sure? No coffee? -The tea is lovely. No. -确定 不喝咖啡 -茶就很好 不喝
[29:43] Thank you so much for finding the time to come here. 非常感谢你抽空过来
[29:46] -Thank you for having me. -I’m happy our schedules could line up -谢谢你邀请我 -我很高兴 我们的时间对上了
[29:48] -and that Elishia recommended we meet. -Me too. -还有多亏了伊莉希亚的牵线 -我也是
[29:50] Okay, yeah. 好 是
[29:58] Well, obviously, we have to work on my style. 显然 我们得改进一下我的时尚风格
[30:01] I mean, I have felt so lost since the twins were born. 自从双胞胎出生后 我一直心里没底
[30:04] Rebekah, I’m not here to help you with your wardrobe. 丽贝卡 我不是来帮你挑衣服的
[30:07] I’m here to ask you a single, very important question: 我要问你一个简单而重要的问题
[30:13] Are you a magician, a maverick or a muse? 你是魔术师 特立独行的人 还是激发灵感的人
[30:21] I’m a muse. 激发灵感的人
[30:22] -Good. -Oh, good? -很好 -很好
[30:24] Now we can get to work. 现在我们可以开始了
[30:26] Tell me about your goals. 告诉我你有哪些目标
[30:28] Well, right now we are focused on growth… 目前我们的重心是拓展
[30:32] -“We”? -Yeah, Adam and I. We’re focused. -“我们” -对 我和亚当 我们很专注
[30:37] Adam’s a magician. 亚当是魔术师
[30:41] And a maverick. He’s both. Can you be both? 他也是特立独行的人 他两样都是 能同时有两个身份吗
[30:45] You can be whatever you want. 你想怎样都行
[30:52] Rebekah. 丽贝卡
[30:54] I asked you your goals, and you said, “Adam.” Three times. 我问你有哪些目标 而你却说了三次”亚当”
[31:02] Do you want to be a muse? 你想当激发灵感的人吗
[31:09] I have to say… 我得说
[31:12] I wanna be in Vanity Fair. 我想上《名利场》
[31:17] Vanity Fair is not for muses. 《名利场》不适合激发灵感的人
[31:20] It’s for mavericks and magicians. 它适合特立独行的人和魔术师
[31:26] Then I wanna change my answer. 那我想换个答案
[31:43] Adam. Adam, you didn’t say anything that whole flight. What’s happening? 亚当 整个飞行过程中 你一句话也没说 怎么了
[31:49] -We have 40% of the coworking market. -Yeah. -我们占共享办公市场的40% -是
[31:53] I want the rest. 我想要剩下那部分
[32:00] Rebekah. 丽贝卡
[32:02] -How did it go? -He’s a genius. -怎么样 -他是个天才
[32:03] -I mean, right? He changes everything. -Everything. -是吧 他能改变一切 -没错
[32:07] Did he ask you the magician-maverick-muse question? 他有没有问魔术师 特立独行 激发灵感那个问题
[32:11] -He did. -And? -问了 -然后呢
[32:13] -Well, it’s kind of funny because…-Wow, look at this. -很有意思 因为 -天啊 看看这是谁
[32:15] -It’s a WeWork celebrity. -Hello. -WeWork的名人 -你好
[32:18] This is Elishia Kennedy, our brand-new Chief Branding Officer. 这位是伊莉希亚肯尼迪 我们新的首席品牌官
[32:22] Elishia comes to us from Raw Revival, which she cofounded. 伊莉希亚是从原始复兴公司来的 她是那家公司联合创始人
[32:25] -I did. -And she is now the spirit guide -是的 -她现在是精神导师
[32:27] -of the overarching vision of the company. -Come on. -负责公司的愿景 -谬赞了
[32:30] -Elishia, this is the one and only Q-Tip. -Q-Tip. I know. Huge fan. -伊莉希亚 这位就是大名鼎鼎的Q-Tip -Q-Tip 我知道 我是铁杆歌迷
[32:34] I happen to be in the market for a spirit guide. 我正好在找一位精神导师
[32:37] Well, you came to the right place. 那你来对地方了
[32:40] You’ve got an all-purpose guru at your service. 本全能导师愿为你效劳
[32:42] Okay, how long have you been “guruing”? 好 你当导师多久了
[32:44] Since college. It was my major. With a minor in, like, downward dog. 从大学开始 这是我的主修专业 辅修下犬式
[32:49] I majored in Buddhism at Cornell. 我在康奈尔大学主修佛学
[32:51] And this is Adam’s wife, Rebekah. 这位是亚当的妻子丽贝卡
[32:53] -Hello. Such an honor. -Hi. Nice to meet you. -你好 幸会 -嗨 幸会
[32:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:56] Yes, Rebekah is a vital part of the company here. 对 丽贝卡是公司的重要组成部分
[32:59] -Thank you. -It was her passion -谢谢 -是她的热情
[33:01] that made me make the change. 促使我做出了改变
[33:03] Well, your husband did a wonderful thing here. You should be proud. 你丈夫创立的公司很了不起 你应该感到自豪
[33:07] -Thank you so much. -Congrats. -非常感谢 -恭喜
[33:08] I’m gonna give you the tour myself. 我亲自带你参观吧
[33:10] -Okay. That cool? -Yeah. -好 可以吗 -好
[33:12] -Oh, yeah. -I got the time. -好 -我有时间
[33:13] -Yeah? Okay. -Rebekah, I’ll call you later. -是吗 好 -丽贝卡 我晚点打给你
[33:15] Oh, well… 那么
[33:22] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[33:25] No, no, no, no. It’s got to be glass. You understand? 不 必须是玻璃的 明白吗
[33:28] Glass. I need to see into it. 玻璃的 我必须能看到里面
[33:31] Hey, I’m here to talk about the microtargeting. 嗨 我是来讨论微定向的
[33:35] What is this? It’s not on my calendar, I don’t think. 这是什么 好像不是我日程表上的事
[33:38] Wait, wait. You keep microtargeting. Let me do what I do best, okay? 等等 你去继续微定向吧 让我来做我最擅长的事 好吗
[33:43] Which is what? 你最擅长什么
[33:44] Be the crazy one. 当疯子
[33:47] Okay, but if it involves blueprints, it involves me. 好 但如果涉及蓝图 那就和我有关
[33:50] Miguel, you’re a gentle spirit. Gentle spirit. 米格尔 你是个温柔的人
[33:53] And we love you for that, but, you know… 我们很爱你这一点 但是
[33:56] Adam, do you wanna see headshots? 亚当 你想看大头照吗
[33:58] No, I don’t want to see…That’s why I hired the casting director. 不 我不想看大头 这就是我聘请选角导演的原因
[34:02] -Miguel. -Your casting director… -米格尔 -你的选角导演
[34:03] No, no, no. Just go, go, go. Microtarget. 不 去吧 微定向
[34:07] -Okay, we love you. Great. Microtarget. -What are they talking about in there? -好 我们爱你 很好 微定向 -他们在那边说什么呢
[34:13] It’s not in his public calendar. 说是没有写在他的公共日程表上
[34:19] Why don’t I have his private calendar? 我为什么看不到他的私人日程表
[34:23] -Oh, hey. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[34:25] -Come on in. Shoes. -Sorry. -请进 脱鞋 -抱歉
[34:27] Bea, can you give us a sec? 贝亚 让我们单独聊聊
[34:30] So? I never got the answer. Magician, maverick or muse? 所以呢 我还没听到你的答案 魔术师 特立独行还是激发灵感的人
[34:36] You know, 是这样
[34:37] I have decided for now to consciously contain my answer in a chrysalis. 我现在决定把我的答案保密
[34:46] Okay. Then I guess I’m gonna have to get you drunk tomorrow night 好吧 那么看来我只好在明晚把你灌醉
[34:50] and have you tell me then. 到时候再套你的答案了
[34:53] Sorry, what’s tomorrow night? 抱歉 明晚怎么了
[34:54] The drinks thing. 要喝几杯
[34:56] We’re just doing a little drinks thing after Vanity Fair. 我们要在《名利场》拍摄后一起喝几杯
[34:58] -Oh, right. -Yeah. Are you coming? -对 -是 你参加吗
[35:02] Come. You know, the boys and their tequila. 来嘛 有男生 有龙舌兰酒
[35:04] And they wanna show me some game called Edward Fortyhands. 他们想教我一个叫酒瓶手爱德华的游戏
[35:08] It would be so nice to have another adult in the room. 身边有一位成年人会很令人安心
[35:11] All right, well… 好了
[35:12] -While I have you… -Yeah. -趁你还在 -是
[35:15] …I wanted to talk to you about the mission statement of the company. 我想和你谈谈公司的使命宣言
[35:18] -“Elevating the world’s consciousness”? -Yes. -“提升全人类的意识” -对
[35:20] -I think it’s a little too abstract. -Abstract? -我觉得有点太抽象了 -抽象
[35:23] I think we need something that speaks more directly 对 我觉得我们需要将公司具体在做什么
[35:26] to what it is the company actually does. 表达得更直接一点
[35:28] And I know it was your baby, and I think it’s so powerful. 我知道这话是你的点子 我觉得它很有力量
[35:33] But I just worry that the average consumer… 但我只是担心普通的消费者
[35:36] are they really gonna get it? 他们真的能听懂吗
[35:37] And can you imagine the lawyers or the bankers trying to figure it out, so… 那些律师 银行家就更不可能理解了
[35:43] All right, well, I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow night. 好了 我得走了 明晚见
[35:48] And heads up, I’m gonna look superhot 提醒你一下 我会打扮得非常性感
[35:51] ’cause I have a glam squad coming for Vanity Fair. 因为为了《名利场》的拍摄 我请了一个美妆团队
[35:54] So just look cute. 就是想打扮得漂漂亮亮
[35:57] Okay. 好
[36:07] Olive juice. 橄榄汁
[36:17] Shalom, baba ghanoush. 你好啊 茄子宝贝
[36:20] Hi, Neshama. 嗨 亲爱的
[36:21] Hello. 你好
[36:23] -Hi. -Having a little tea? -嗨 -你在喝茶
[36:25] -Yeah. -Yes? -是 -是吗
[36:28] -So tight. -Yeah. -好僵硬 -是
[36:31] -You are tense. -I know. -你很紧张啊 -我知道
[36:33] And I have to say, you hunch your shoulders now. 我不得不说 你现在在耸肩
[36:36] -Okay, stand up for me. -I know. -好了 站起来 -我知道
[36:38] -No, please…Yes. -No, Adam. -不 拜托 站嘛 -不 亚当
[36:40] Please, please, please. Come, come, come, come, come. 拜托 来嘛
[36:43] Come, come. We gotta loosen the body. 来嘛 我们得放松一下肌肉
[36:46] In the navy, they taught me a little secret. 我在海军时 他们教了我一个秘籍
[36:51] Okay? It’s all about your posture, you understand? So, chest out. 听好 关键是姿态 明白吗 挺胸
[36:56] -This is serious business. -You’re teaching me about posture? -这是很严肃的事 -你在教我纠正姿态
[36:58] -Serious business. Chest out. -Okay. -很严肃的 挺胸 -好
[37:01] Shoulders back. Chin in. Strong. 双肩打开 收下巴 用力
[37:04] -This doesn’t feel right. -No, no. It’s very good. -这感觉不对劲 -不 这很好
[37:07] The chin in is the key. It’s the chin in, the chest out, the shoulders tight. 关键是收下巴 收下巴 挺胸 肩膀绷紧
[37:12] -But then we roll. -Okay. -然后我们开始转动肩部 -好
[37:15] We roll. 转动肩部
[37:17] Big, beautiful rolls. 好好转 动作幅度要大
[37:20] -Yes! -Okay. -好 -对了
[37:22] And now up. And down. 现在上提 下放
[37:25] And up and down and up and down. 上提 下放
[37:30] Okay. Feel better? See, that works every time. 感觉好些了吗 看吧 百试百灵
[37:34] No? 没有吗
[37:36] My love. 亲爱的
[37:41] I’m afraid for the soul of the company. 我在替公司的灵魂担心
[37:47] He’s up there? 他在飞机上吗
[37:56] Hey! 嗨
[37:58] Jamie! Yes, yes, yes! 杰米 太好了
[38:01] Good to have you. 你能来真好
[38:04] When you said “Midtown,” I thought you meant Manhattan, not Atlanta. 你说”市中心” 我以为 你指的是曼哈顿 而不是亚特兰大
[38:08] Well… 这个嘛
[38:09] If you wanted to tour each other’s operations, 如果你想互相参观对方的公司
[38:11] we have locations right here within a block and a half of each other. 我们在这里都有共享办公楼 相距不过一个半街区
[38:14] Point taken. Hey, Juliana. Come. Come, come, come. 确实 嘿 朱丽安娜 来
[38:19] Bearing gifts. Cheers. 带着礼物呢 干杯
[38:22] Yes. 对
[38:27] -Oh, no, no, no, no, no. -No. -不 -不
[38:29] -No, no, no, no, no, no. -I mean… -不 -我是说
[38:31] …kind of. 还行吧
[38:32] -No. -Kind of. Maybe. -不 -还行 也许
[38:35] Very bad boy. Bad boy. 你很淘气
[38:37] No, but I remember walking into a Greendesk 不 我记得你们刚起步时
[38:40] when you guys first opened. 我去过Greendesk
[38:41] Greendesk. Yes, the beginning. Greendesk 是的 刚起步
[38:43] -Yeah. -Yeah, yes. -是的 -对
[38:44] And I remember walking into the Greendesk, and I thought, 我记得我走进Greendesk公司 心想
[38:48] “Oh, God. These guys know what they’re doing. Shit, I better up my game.” Right? “天啊 这些家伙知道自己在做什么 该死 我最好提高业务水平” 对吧
[38:52] And you did. You did. Your numbers are fantastic. 你做到了 你的收入表现极好
[38:58] Honestly, fantastic. 实话实说 极好
[39:01] How do you know my numbers? 你怎么知道我的收入
[39:03] Jamie, what you have accomplished is amazing, okay? 杰米 你的成就十分惊人 好吗
[39:06] Considering you’ve done it all on that one raise. 尤其是考虑到你 全是通过那一次加薪做到的
[39:10] One raise, Jamie. Wow. 就一次加薪 杰米 天啊
[39:14] You wanna buy us. 你想收购我们
[39:17] We do this together. We can change everything. 我们合作的话 就能改变一切
[39:22] You understand? You and I, 你明白吗 你和我
[39:25] with what you’ve built and accomplished so far. 把你到目前为止所开创 达成的
[39:27] And WeWork coming in, taking all of that, rolling it up, 全部拿来和WeWork合并
[39:33] and building a bigger, better tomorrow for the world. 为全世界打造更宏伟 更美好的明天
[39:38] Not just for ourselves. You understand? 不仅仅是为了我们自己 明白吗
[39:44] Adam, I’m not looking to change the world. 亚当 我并不想改变世界
[39:48] I just wanna provide a good service at a fair price, 我只想以合理的价格提供优质的服务
[39:52] and know my employees’ names. 而且知道自己的员工都叫什么
[39:58] I understand. Yeah. 我理解 是
[40:07] I thought you deserved a heads-up. 我认为应该事先提醒你一下
[40:11] What do you mean a “heads-up”? “事先提醒”是什么意思
[40:26] I’m going to crush you. 我要毁了你的公司
[40:32] I am going to destroy your business and your soul. 我要毁了你的业务 你的灵魂
[41:01] Hey, hey. 嘿
[41:07] -Can you get the fuck out, please? -What? -请你滚蛋好吗 -什么
[41:10] -Get the fuck out right now. -I have work to do. -立刻滚蛋 -我有工作要做
[41:14] -Think I’m playing? I’m not playing. -Hey, man. I’m not playing. -你以为我闹着玩呢 我认真的 -嘿 哥们 我认真的
[41:17] -What are you doing? -Come here. Come here! -你干什么 -来啊
[41:19] It’s a job. This is a job. Okay. Okay. 这是一份工作 好了
[41:23] Boom! 搞定
[41:26] And guess who took a photo of the sign-in sheet at Commune. 猜猜看 是谁拍下了 公社公司登记表的照片
[41:29] Perfect. Perfect. 完美
[41:30] I want you to offer every single one of their members 我要你给他们的每一位会员
[41:33] -six months free. Six months. -Yeah. -提供六个月的免费租约 六个月 -好
[41:35] Adam, we’re not doing that. That’s crazy. 亚当 我们不能这么做 这太疯狂了
[41:41] And crazy is how we get there, you understand? 疯狂是我们的成功之道 明白吗
[41:46] This… 这
[41:48] For a moment. 稍等
[41:51] This is what Masa expects from his investment in us. 这是孙正义给我们投资所期待的回报
[41:59] -This! -A crown? -就是这个 -王冠
[42:02] 3 3 0 Three, three, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero,
[42:07] 0 zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero.
[42:14] $33 trillion…trillion. 三十三万亿
[42:18] You understand? 明白吗
[42:22] We’re not doing six months. 我们不会给出六个月的租约
[42:26] Because it’s not gonna get it done. Offer ’em a year. 因为这样无法达成目的 给他们一年的
[42:31] Thank you very much. Yes. 非常感谢 对了
[42:33] Adam, you gotta get ready. You’ve got that Vanity Fair shoot in 20. 亚当 你得做准备了 《名利场》拍摄20分钟后开始
[42:36] He’s mad as a sack of weasels, isn’t he? 他彻底疯了 对不对
[42:38] That’s the point. Masa told him he wasn’t crazy enough. 这就是关键 孙正义对他说他还不够疯狂
[42:42] ‘Cause that’s exactly what Adam Neumann needs to hear. 因为那正是亚当诺伊曼想要听到的
[42:45] He’s trying to eliminate the competition and take over the coworking market. 他想消灭竞争对手 占领共享办公的市场
[42:50] Right. 对
[42:53] $4.4 billion is the worst thing that’s happened to that wanker. 四十四亿美元的投资 是这个白痴所遇到最糟糕的事
[43:00] So beautiful. Thank you. 好美 谢谢
[43:02] -Hey. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[43:03] Can we talk? 能聊聊吗
[43:04] I’m getting ready for the Vanity Fair shoot, so I gotta… 我在准备《名利场》的拍摄 所以我得
[43:08] It’s about the shoot. 就是要聊拍摄的事
[43:16] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你有什么毛病
[43:18] -Would you give us a minute, please? -I was nice to you. -请让我们单独聊聊 -我对你那么好
[43:21] I gave you advice. I connected you to people 我给了你建议 帮你牵线搭桥
[43:23] -to help you get your position. -Elishia. Elishia, listen. -是为了让你得到自己的职位 -伊莉希亚 听我说
[43:26] Titles shift around here all the time. 这里的职称经常改变
[43:29] Before you were hired, I was Chief Branding Officer. 在聘请你之前 我是首席品牌官
[43:31] Then why the fuck did you hire me 那你到底为什么要聘请我
[43:33] -to be Chief Branding Officer? -I didn’t. I didn’t. -来当首席品牌官 -我没有
[43:35] Because I left my company for this job. 因为我为了这份工作离开了自己的公司
[43:38] You don’t understand the mission of the company. 你不理解本公司的使命
[43:40] It really is to elevate the world’s consciousness. 就是要提升全人类的意识
[43:42] And the Chief Branding Officer should know that. 首席品牌官应该清楚这一点
[43:47] All right? It is my job to safeguard the soul of this company. 好吗 我的工作是捍卫公司的灵魂
[43:54] -We would love to keep you on the team. -Oh, my God. -我们很想把你留下来 -我的天
[43:56] So, if there is a job title that would make you happy… 所以如果有哪个职称能令你满意的话
[43:59] -Just…Rebekah. -…we would…What? -好了 丽贝卡 -我们愿意 什么
[44:02] Stop. Just stop. Fuck. 停 别说了 该死的
[44:09] It’s not Adam that’s making you feel small. It’s you. 不是亚当令你感觉自己很渺小 而是你自己
[44:13] You’re small. 你很渺小
[44:15] And you’re worried that he outshines you because he does. 你怕他让你显得相形见绌 因为确实如此
[44:21] You have no light of your own. 你毫无特色
[45:04] Okay, just follow me right here. 好 跟我来
[45:07] Come on. This way. 来 这边
[45:09] There she is. 她来了
[45:11] Where is Elishia Kennedy? 伊莉希亚肯尼迪呢
[45:12] I thought we were interviewing your new Chief Branding Officer. 我以为我们要采访你们新的首席品牌官
[45:16] And you are. You are. 你们会采访到的
[45:18] Let’s get started. Everybody, please clear the set. 我们开始吧 大家请清场
[45:21] Thank you. Let’s start looking right at the camera. Couple of smiles. 谢谢 先看着镜头 笑一笑
[45:25] -What is happening? -I have no idea. -怎么回事 -不知道
[45:30] Beautiful. 很好
[45:31] Rebekah, look over at Adam, please. 丽贝卡 请看着亚当
[45:47] No barfing. 不许吐
[45:48] Everybody just do as I did. 所有人照我的样子做
[45:51] This is my song. 是我最喜欢的歌
[45:56] To our new Chief Branding Officer! 敬我们的新首席品牌官
[46:05] Yes. Yes! 好
[46:09] Beast mode, baby! Beast mode! 宝贝 野兽模式
[46:18] No. Get away. 不 走开
[46:37] No, get away. Get away. I hate fashion. 不 走开 我讨厌时尚
[46:40] Okay. 好
[46:53] God, no! 天啊 不
初创玩家

文章导航

Previous Post: 初创玩家(WeCrashed)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 初创玩家(WeCrashed)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

初创玩家(WeCrashed)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号