时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | -You see? -Yes. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[02:09] | I told you. You can manifest anything. | 我说过吧 你可以把任何东西表现出来 |
[02:12] | -Yes, you did. -Do you see that? | -是 你说过 -你明白了吗 |
[02:15] | I do. Yeah. Yeah. | 明白了 是的 |
[02:22] | So, what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[02:32] | I want the sun. | 我想要太阳 |
[02:37] | Let’s manifest the sun. | 我们把太阳表现出来吧 |
[02:43] | Corte Madera? | 科尔特马德拉 |
[02:46] | California. | 在加州 |
[02:53] | Yeah, I don’t think I can do this. | 是 我觉得我做不到 |
[02:54] | Of course you can. It’s easy. It’s a board meeting. | 你当然能做到 很简单 是董事会议 |
[02:57] | Just tell them all the amazing things we’re doing. | 告诉他们我们正在做 哪些了不起的大事就行 |
[02:59] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[03:00] | -Back where? -Back here. | -回哪 -回这里啊 |
[03:02] | I am here. | 我就在这里 |
[03:08] | Well, I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂这话什么意思 |
[03:11] | I’m at WeWork right now. | 我现在就在WeWork |
[03:13] | WeWork is…It’s wherever we are. | 我们在哪 哪里就是WeWork |
[03:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:36] | Does everyone have water? | 大家都有水吗 |
[03:39] | May I have some of your water? | 我能喝点你的水吗 |
[03:42] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当在哪 |
[03:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:58] | What are you doing, motek? | 亲爱的 你在干什么呢 |
[04:01] | Dreaming. | 在做梦 |
[04:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:05] | -Mommy, look. I found a crab leg. -Oh, wow! | -妈妈 快看 我捡到一条螃蟹腿 -天啊 |
[04:09] | -Let me see. -No, the seagull… | -我看看 -不 海鸥 |
[05:27] | -My love, do you have a minute? -Of course, of course. | -亲爱的 你有空吗 -当然 |
[05:31] | So… I found the old pitch deck that you and Miguel made after Greendesk. | 是这样 我找到了你和米格尔在 Greendesk之后做的那个旧融资演示稿 |
[05:36] | And I started thinking back to Concept Living | 我开始回过头来思考概念生活 |
[05:38] | and what it means to truly create a physical social network. | 以及真正创造实体社交网络的意义 |
[05:43] | And I just started riffing and, well… | 我就开始从这个点子扩展开来 然后 |
[05:52] | We revolutionized work. | 我们给工作带来了革命 |
[05:54] | Now we bring WeWork’s mission, our entire philosophy, | 现在我们要把WeWork的使命 和我们的整个理念 |
[06:00] | to airlines, gyms, to banking, living. | 推向航空公司 健身房 银行 生活 |
[06:06] | We are more than WeWork. | 我们不仅只有WeWork |
[06:09] | We are a way of life. | 我们是一种生活方式 |
[06:20] | So what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:28] | I think it’s magic. | 我觉得这是魔法 |
[06:32] | And I think you’re magic. | 我觉得你就是魔法 |
[06:34] | Love it! | 我喜欢 |
[06:36] | -I’m a magician. -You’re a magician. | -我是魔术师 -你是魔术师 |
[06:44] | Our core mission remains the same: to elevate the world’s consciousness. | 我们的核心使命保持不变 即提升全人类的意识 |
[06:47] | But now we will be even more than coworking space. Even more. | 但我们现在将 超越共享工作空间 远远超越 |
[06:52] | You don’t think small, do you? | 你一贯都是大胆设想 是吗 |
[06:53] | No, no. I don’t know any other way to think. | 是 这是我想问题唯一的方式 |
[06:55] | You made Fortune’s Unicorn List | 你登上了《财富》独角兽企业名单 |
[06:57] | of private companies with valuations over one billion dollars. | 即估值超过十亿美元的私人公司 |
[07:01] | You’re poised to control the most square footage in New York City. | 你即将成为纽约出租面积最多的公司 |
[07:04] | Yet some of the world’s greatest companies have stumbled | 而世界上一些最伟大的公司 |
[07:07] | when they’ve taken their eyes off the ball of their core businesses. | 在把重心从核心业务上转移开时 都经历了跌跌撞撞 |
[07:11] | We don’t stumble. | 我们不会跌跌撞撞 |
[07:14] | WeFly. | 我们一飞冲天 |
[07:16] | Did he just pitch a WeWork airline? | 他刚刚提出了WeWork航空公司 |
[07:18] | -My pleasure. -Thank you. Good to see you. | -我很荣幸 -谢谢 见到你很高兴 |
[07:33] | You took the kids out of school? | 你让孩子辍学了 |
[07:35] | Well, we’re homeschooling them with a Chabad curriculum. | 他们在家上哈巴德课程 |
[07:37] | They’re receiving the best education in the world. | 他们接受的是世上最好的教育 |
[07:40] | The swell was at least six feet. | 那个涌浪至少有2米高 |
[07:44] | -Bruce! -Adam. | -布鲁斯 -亚当 |
[07:45] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[07:46] | Welcome to our new home. Welcome. | 欢迎来到我们的新家 欢迎 |
[07:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:51] | I am so sorry. It’s Harlow’s school. | 真抱歉 是哈洛的学校打来的 |
[07:54] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好 |
[07:56] | Hello. Rebekah Paltrow Neumann. | 你好 我是丽贝卡白德露诺伊曼 |
[07:58] | -Can I get you anything? -Look. | -想喝点什么吗 -听着 |
[08:01] | They’re turning on you. | 他们正对你失去信心 |
[08:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:07] | I mean, who is turning on me? | 谁正对我失去信心 |
[08:10] | The board. | 董事会 |
[08:12] | They wanna go public. | 他们想上市 |
[08:16] | And they’re concerned that your eccentricities are not the right fit | 他们担心你的各种怪癖不符合 |
[08:19] | -for the CEO of a public company. -Wait, wait, wait. | -上市公司首席执行官的形象 -等等 |
[08:22] | My eccentricities? | 我的各种怪癖 |
[08:24] | My eccentricities? | 我的各种怪癖 |
[08:25] | Like what? The fact that I work 24 hours a day, seven days a week? | 比如 我 一天工作24小时 一周工作七天吗 |
[08:29] | Or that I’ve grown this company faster than Google or Alibaba or Amazon? | 还是我让这个公司发展得 比谷歌 阿里巴巴或亚马逊都快 |
[08:33] | Those eccentricities, Bruce? Those eccentricities? | 布鲁斯 是这些怪癖吗 |
[08:36] | I’m in your corner. | 我是支持你的 |
[08:38] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[08:39] | Then you should be talking to them. Not to me. Not to me, Bruce. | 那你应该去和他们说 而不是和我说 布鲁斯 |
[08:44] | I came to you first. | 我第一个找的是你 |
[08:46] | When we were trying to expand, I needed you. | 我们当时想要扩张时 我需要你 |
[08:51] | And you turned me away. | 而你拒绝了我 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry you see it that way. | 我很遗憾你这么想 |
[08:59] | The way I see it, I have been with you from the start. | 我的看法是 我从一开始就和你在一起 |
[09:05] | I have given you millions. | 我给了你几百万 |
[09:08] | -But you seem to have forgotten. -No, no. I haven’t forgotten. | -但你似乎忘记了 -不 我没忘 |
[09:13] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[09:14] | At Benchmark, do you speak to the CEO of Uber this way? | 在基准资本 你和优步的首席执行官 也会这么说话吗 |
[09:19] | That’s what I wonder. I’m thinking no. | 这是我好奇的地方 我觉得不会 |
[09:25] | “WeBike” “WeBike”? | |
[09:28] | A bicycle valet service. | 是一个脚踏车代客泊车服务 |
[09:32] | Yeah. It’s your company. You get to make the decisions. | 行 这是你的公司 你可以做出决定 |
[09:38] | As long as you’re in charge, you get to call the shots. | 只要你是负责人 你就可以最后拍板 |
[09:43] | Next time, I will call. | 下次我会打电话的 |
[09:56] | We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[09:59] | If you’re worried about our kids falling behind, | 如果你担心我们的孩子跟不上课程 |
[10:02] | then you’re using the wrong measuring stick. | 那一定是你的标准错了 |
[10:05] | I have them listen in on Adam’s business calls | 我让他们旁听亚当的商务电话会议 |
[10:07] | in between tutoring sessions. | 都是在辅导课间隙 |
[10:08] | I mean, second years at Harvard Business School would kill | 哈佛商学院的二年级学生 |
[10:11] | for this kind of education. | 拼了命都想旁听呢 |
[10:12] | You should see it, what Rivka’s doing. | 你应该看看丽贝卡是怎么教孩子的 |
[10:15] | -It’s amazing. -Thank you. | -非常了不起 -谢谢 |
[10:16] | And we are teaching them conscious entrepreneurship. | 我们在培养他们有意识的创业精神 |
[10:20] | We believe in a traditional curriculum. | 我们信奉传统课程 |
[10:23] | Phonics, addition, subtraction. | 拼读法 加法 减法 |
[10:26] | -Things like that. -They’re getting all of that. All of it. | -诸如此类的知识 -这些他们都在学 全都在学 |
[10:28] | Traditional curriculums breed traditional thinkers. | 传统课程只能教出思想传统的人 |
[10:32] | Then maybe we’re not the right school for you or your daughter. | 那也许我们的学校不适合你或你的女儿 |
[10:37] | Listen, we want Harlow here. | 听着 我们希望哈洛到学校里来 |
[10:39] | But it sounds like you need to decide whether that’s the right fit. | 但听起来你们得决定这是否合适 |
[10:46] | I feel bad for the other kids. I really do. | 我替其他孩子感到难过 真的 |
[10:49] | I wish they were getting the kind of education that Harlow is. | 我希望他们能得到哈洛这样的教育 |
[10:53] | Hello. Put a stop payment on the last check to Harlow’s school. | 你好 通知银行 最新那张给哈洛学校的支票停止付款 |
[10:57] | We’re going to find another place for her to finger-paint for $42,000 a year. | 我们会给她找另外一个一年学费 四万两千美元的地方去用手指画画 |
[11:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:03] | And to think we were going to donate a meditation room. | 真遗憾 我们本来打算捐赠一间冥想室的 |
[11:10] | No, the curriculum’s fantastic, but what about the socialization aspect of it? | 不 课程很棒 但社交方面怎么办 |
[11:14] | We can’t overlook that. | 我们不能忽视这个 |
[11:17] | -Spence? -It’s too far. | -斯宾塞学校 -太远了 |
[11:20] | -Sacred Heart? -It’s too Catholic. | -圣心学校 -天主教气氛太浓 |
[11:22] | -Hackley? -No, no. No. | -哈克里中学 -不 |
[11:25] | None of these schools are going to feed our children’s souls. | 这些学校都无法丰富我们孩子的灵魂 |
[11:33] | You’re not crazy enough. | 你还不够疯狂 |
[11:36] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[12:12] | -Yes. -Yes. | -对了 -是的 |
[12:16] | -Yes. -Yes. | -是 -是的 |
[12:19] | -Oh, my God. -Hey. | -天啊 -嘿 |
[12:21] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[12:24] | -We’re gonna start a school. -Yes. | -我们要创办一所学校 -是的 |
[12:27] | We’re gonna start a s… | 我们要创办一所 |
[12:28] | I need to order some books on education. I’ll be right back. | 我得买点关于教育的书 我去去就回 |
[12:32] | Ingrid? Ingrid? Where’s my phone? | 英格丽德 我的手机呢 |
[12:38] | Miggy-Migs! | 米格米格斯 |
[12:39] | Turn on CNBC. | 快看CNBC |
[12:42] | -CNBC? Why? -Just turn it on. | -CNBC 怎么了 -快看 |
[12:45] | And it’s now official, | 现在正式确定了 |
[12:47] | Travis Kalanick has resigned as CEO of Uber. | 特拉维斯卡兰尼克 辞去了优步首席执行官一职 |
[12:50] | Five of the ride-hailing giant’s biggest investors | 私召车巨头的五个最大投资人 |
[12:53] | demanded that Kalanick step down immediately. | 要求卡兰尼克立刻退位 |
[12:56] | This included Uber’s largest shareholder, | 这其中包括优步最大的股东 |
[12:58] | the venture capital firm Benchmark Capital. | 风险投资公司基准资本 |
[13:01] | Benchmark. We’re good with Benchmark, right? | 基准资本 我们和基准资本关系很好吧 |
[13:05] | Calling you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[13:06] | delivered to the embattled CEO. | 导致这位首席执行官四面楚歌 |
[13:08] | In a just-released statement… | 在刚刚发表的声明中 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna get Bjarke Ingels to design it. | 我要请比亚克英厄尔斯来设计 |
[13:26] | Great. Great. | 太好了 |
[13:39] | Bruce is here. | 布鲁斯来了 |
[13:40] | -Bruce? -Bruce. | -布鲁斯 -布鲁斯 |
[13:45] | Intention. | 想法 |
[13:46] | Clarity. | 清晰 |
[13:56] | -You mind if we come in? -Hi. | -我们能进来吗 -嗨 |
[13:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:00] | -Hey. Adam…-How’s the back? | -嗨 亚当 -后背怎么样 |
[14:01] | -Good. -Good. | -还好 -好 |
[14:02] | I want you to meet Cameron Lautner. | 我想给大家介绍卡梅隆劳特纳 |
[14:05] | And, Cameron, the legendary Adam Neumann. | 卡梅隆 这位是传奇人物亚当诺伊曼 |
[14:08] | -Cameron! That’s the name of our masseuse. -Our masseuse. | -卡梅隆 我们的按摩师就是这个名字 -我们的按摩师 |
[14:11] | -Our masseuse. -Yeah, well, we call her Cammy. | -我们的按摩师 -是 我们叫她卡米 |
[14:14] | Yes, yes, Cammy. We can call you Cammy Number Two. | 对 卡米 我们可以叫你卡米二号 |
[14:16] | Cam is fine. | 叫卡梅就好 |
[14:17] | But Cammy’s easier to remember. It’s got a ring to it. | 但卡米更好记 朗朗上口 |
[14:20] | Yeah, I thought unicorns had hooves actually. | 是 我还以为独角兽有蹄子 |
[14:23] | -That’s sneakers. -We have horns too. | -原来是穿球鞋啊 -我们还有角 |
[14:25] | Be careful. Be careful. | 要小心了 |
[14:28] | I’ll get you. | 我会用角扎你 |
[14:29] | And this is Adam’s cofounder, Miguel. | 这是亚当的联合创始人米格尔 |
[14:33] | -Nice to meet you. -Pleasure. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[14:34] | -And his wife, Re…-Chief Branding Officer. | -还有他的妻子 丽 -首席品牌官 |
[14:36] | -And Chief Branding Officer, Rebekah. -Rebekah Paltrow Neumann. | -首席品牌官 丽贝卡 -丽贝卡白德露诺伊曼 |
[14:40] | -Absolutely charmed. -Thank you. | -我深感荣幸 -谢谢 |
[14:42] | My better half. | 我的贤内助 |
[14:44] | Cameron is one of my partners at Benchmark. | 卡梅隆是我在基准资本的合伙人之一 |
[14:46] | And he’s here to help. | 他是来帮忙的 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well… didn’t know we needed help. But… | 是 我不知道我们需要帮助 但 |
[14:54] | Everyone can do with a little help, can’t they? | 每个人都需要一点帮助 对吧 |
[14:56] | We’ve been doing pretty good on our own. | 我们靠自己一直做得挺好 |
[14:58] | Or maybe you still can’t see the horn. It’s right here. You see it? | 也许是你还看不到我的角 就在这里 看到了吗 |
[15:01] | -Yes, you do have a little horn, Adam. -Yes, I do. | -看到了 你确实有个小角 亚当 -是的 |
[15:05] | Benchmark’s recommendation is that you let us help you prepare for an IPO. | 基准资本的建议是 让我们帮你准备首次公开募股 |
[15:10] | Just tighten things up a bit. | 确保万无一失 |
[15:13] | But it’s your company. I mean, you call the shots. | 但这是你的公司 你来拍板 |
[15:17] | Well, what do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[15:23] | -I think everyone could use a little help. -Yeah. | -我觉得有点帮助总没坏处 -是 |
[15:27] | -Oh, hi, Bea. -Good lad. Great. | -嗨 贝亚 -好小子 不错 |
[15:29] | Bjarke. | 比亚克 |
[15:31] | Bjarke? Okay, I’ll meet him by the elevators. | 比亚克 好 我去电梯旁见他 |
[15:33] | If you’ll excuse me. I have to meet with our architect. | 失陪一下 我得去见我们的建筑师 |
[15:35] | We’re starting a school. | 我们要创办一所学校 |
[15:37] | See you later. Lovely to meet you. Bruce. | 回头见 见到你真高兴 布鲁斯 |
[15:40] | Chief Brand Officer. | 首席品牌官 |
[15:43] | Yeah, well, you know, the market doesn’t really like education. | 是 现在教育市场并不被看好 |
[15:46] | There’s no money in it. So… | 不赚钱 所以 |
[15:50] | But you get that. You get it. | 但你懂的 |
[15:51] | Look, who should I speak to about my office? | 是这样 我该去找谁谈我办公室的事 |
[15:57] | -Your office? -I live here now, mate. | -你的办公室 -我现在要住在这里了 朋友 |
[16:05] | I see clouds. | 我希望有云 |
[16:09] | Clouds. Of Burmese teak. | 云 用缅甸柚木做 |
[16:13] | Yes. Yes, Bjarke. And… | 对 比亚克 还有 |
[16:20] | A meadow. Right? | 草地 对吗 |
[16:23] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -对 -对吧 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:26] | Oh, this is incredible. | 太好了 |
[16:27] | Can you feel the energy that we’re creating in here? | 你能感觉到我们在这里创造的能量吗 |
[16:31] | Yes, I do. | 我能 |
[16:34] | These columns? | 这些柱子 |
[16:36] | But they’re not columns. | 但它们并不是柱子 |
[16:38] | -They’re not? -They’re trees. | -它们不是 -它们是树 |
[16:40] | They’re trees. I just got chills. | 是树 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[16:43] | Oh, my gosh. Just wow. | 我的天 不可思议 |
[16:46] | -Yes. -Yes. Yes? | -好 -好 |
[16:47] | -Yes. -This energy will be expensive. | -好 -这个能量会很贵 |
[16:52] | Bjarke, our mission is to unleash every child’s superpowers. | 比亚克 我们的使命 是激发每个孩子的超能力 |
[16:57] | You can’t put a price tag on that. | 这种事怎么能标价呢 |
[17:04] | I don’t understand. I thought this is what we wanted, right? | 我不明白 我以为这是我们想要的 对吗 |
[17:07] | To go public? | 上市 |
[17:13] | Miguel, you and I grew up on communes. | 米格尔 你和我都是在公社里长大的 |
[17:16] | We had to share clothes, toys, everything. | 我们不得不共享衣服 玩具 共享一切 |
[17:20] | We never had anything that belonged to us. | 我们从来没有属于自己的东西 |
[17:22] | Now WeWork is ours. It’s ours! | 现在我们有了WeWork 它是我们的 |
[17:26] | And we will not have our company belong to other people. Not yet. Not yet. | 我们不能让其他人拥有我们的公司 现在还不能 |
[17:32] | What about our employees and their options? | 那我们的员工和他们手上的股票期权呢 |
[17:34] | Cam’s asking for balance sheets for the past ten years. | 卡梅要看过去十年的资产负债表 |
[17:37] | Give him nothing. | 什么也别给他 |
[17:41] | Wait, no, no! | 等等 不 |
[17:44] | Give him everything. | 全部都拿给他 |
[17:47] | Everything. | 全部 |
[17:52] | Welcome to WeWork, motherfucker. | 欢迎来到WeWork 混蛋 |
[18:09] | Okay, just fill in the open spaces. Start in the back. Stack ’em up. | 好 找空地放吧 从后面开始 堆起来 |
[18:15] | Any open space, fill it with a box. Thank you. | 用箱子把所有空地都填满 谢谢 |
[18:19] | Think you’ll need help with an intern, or… | 我觉得你需要一位实习生来帮忙 还是 |
[18:22] | No, I’m good. | 不必了 |
[19:24] | The glasses… | 玻璃 |
[19:27] | Okay. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for…for making the time. | 好 我想感谢你们抽出时间来 |
[19:33] | I know you’re terribly busy. | 我知道你们非常忙 |
[19:35] | Couple of questions I had. | 我有几个问题 |
[19:37] | What’s Wavegarden? | 波浪花园是什么 |
[19:40] | It’s a really great wave pool that we… | 是一个很棒的造浪池 我们用来 |
[19:43] | He knows what it is. He has all the files. | 他知道那是什么 他有全部的文件 |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, I just wanted to check… | 是的 我只是想确认 |
[19:49] | WeWork didn’t buy a stake in a wave pool company | WeWork没有仅仅因为你喜欢冲浪 |
[19:51] | just ’cause you like to surf, did it? | 就买了一家造浪池公司的股票吧 |
[19:54] | Actually, we’re planning on building a permanent summer camp. | 事实上 我们正在计划 建造一个永久的夏令营 |
[19:57] | -Excellent. -Permanent. | -很好 -永久的 |
[19:58] | How about Laird Superfood? | 那莱尔德有机食品呢 |
[20:00] | That’s a turmeric-and-mushroom-infused creamers. | 这是用姜黄和蘑菇制作的奶精替代品 |
[20:04] | It’s delicious. | 很美味的 |
[20:05] | So, I’m just trying to understand things here. | 我只是想弄清楚 |
[20:07] | Why would a shared workspace company buy a stake | 为什么共享办公空间的公司要买 |
[20:12] | in a coffee creamer company? | 咖啡奶精公司的股票 |
[20:14] | -Because our employees drink coffee. -Just… | -因为我们的员工喝咖啡 -请 |
[20:18] | Let them finish. Let them finish. | 让他们说完 |
[20:19] | This particular coffee creamer company is owned by Laird Hamilton. | 这家咖啡奶精公司的老板 是莱尔德汉密尔顿 |
[20:24] | So I know it’s a silly, silly question, | 我知道这个问题很傻 |
[20:27] | but did you buy a stake in it | 但你买这家公司的股票 |
[20:29] | because you wanted to hang out with famous surfers, or… | 是因为你想和著名冲浪手一起玩还是 |
[20:36] | I can see this is a little performance. | 我看出来了 这是个小剧场 |
[20:39] | -And it’s very, very entertaining. -Thank you. | -非常有意思 -谢谢 |
[20:41] | But please get to the point. I have a company to run. | 但请说重点吧 我还有公司要管理呢 |
[20:44] | The thing is that this is what they’re going to do, isn’t it? | 关键在于这是他们会做的 对吗 |
[20:48] | You know, they’re gonna ask all the tough questions. | 他们会提出各种刁钻的问题 |
[20:51] | They’re gonna look under every stone. | 他们会对贵司进行彻底调查 |
[20:53] | And six people hit on this in, what, less than a week? | 我说的这些只是六个人 在不到一周时间内发现的 |
[20:57] | So, honest question. I want your answer here. | 我问个实在的问题 希望你回答 |
[21:00] | What do you think’s gonna happen | 你认为全世界的分析师 |
[21:02] | when every analyst in the fucking world is looking at WeWork? | 全都盯着WeWork看时 那又会怎样呢 |
[21:14] | The board never objected to a single one of these transactions. | 董事会从未反对这些交易中的任何一笔 |
[21:18] | Trust me, I get that. The thing is… | 相信我 我明白 问题是 |
[21:22] | when you’re a private company, you can do whatever you want. | 你是私人公司的话 你可以随心所欲 |
[21:24] | Buy all the coffee creamers you want. Honestly. I don’t give a fuck. | 你想买多少奶精都行 说实话 我才不在乎呢 |
[21:27] | But when you go public, | 但你一旦上市 |
[21:30] | there are the SEC shareholders to think about, right? | 你就要考虑证交委股东了 对吗 |
[21:33] | 10-Ks and 8-Ks and 8-Qs and Forms 3, 4, 5 | 年报 季报 即时报表 首次持股声明 持股变动声明 持股变动年度报告 |
[21:37] | and Schedules 13s and…Absolutely boring. I know. | 还有附表13和 非常无聊 我知道 |
[21:41] | But it’s really important we get this done, | 但把这些都搞定是至关重要的 |
[21:43] | so if we can just put our big boy pants on for a little while longer | 如果我们能再多做一会儿成年人 |
[21:46] | and just push on through this…Is that all right? | 坚持一下 让我把话说完 你能做到吗 |
[21:49] | -Continue. -Thank you. | -继续 -谢谢 |
[21:55] | You told The Wall Street Journal that WeWork was profitable. | 你对《华尔街时报》说WeWork是盈利的 |
[22:00] | You said we wouldn’t need any more investment before the IPO. | 你说我们在首次公开募股前 不需要任何额外的投资 |
[22:03] | That’s just not true. | 这根本就不是事实 |
[22:05] | Just help me out here. Why are you lying, Mr. Neumann? | 帮我理解一下 诺伊曼先生 你为什么说谎 |
[22:23] | Turn that fucking music off! | 把这该死的音乐关掉 |
[22:29] | Continue. Continue. You’ve got my attention. | 继续 你引起了我的注意 |
[22:33] | I just feel like the right partner will authenticate our mission even more. | 我只是觉得合适的合作伙伴 能进一步支撑我们的使命 |
[22:38] | So, to that end, I want Adam Braun to run it. | 因此 我希望由亚当布劳恩来主管 |
[22:41] | -Scooter Braun’s brother. -Yes. | -斯库特布劳恩的弟弟 -是的 |
[22:43] | -I…-Hello, shalom. | -我 -你好 亲爱的 |
[22:45] | Yes. Sorry to interrupt. | 好 抱歉 打扰了 |
[22:46] | No, no, no, no. | 没事 |
[22:48] | I did a piece on Scooter Braun back when Justin and Selena broke up, so… | 贾斯汀和赛琳娜分手时 我写过一篇斯库特布劳恩的报道 所以 |
[22:51] | MissionU is very successful. | 使命大学很成功 |
[22:53] | -He’ll never leave. -Okay. | -他一定不会离开的 -好吧 |
[22:55] | So we buy MissionU. | 那我们把使命大学买下来 |
[22:58] | Brilliant. | 高明 |
[22:59] | -How much is it? -Four million if we’re lucky. | -多少钱 -走运的话 四百万 |
[23:01] | Okay, great. So… | 好 很好 那么 |
[23:03] | Talk to you tomorrow. Thanks. | 明天见 谢谢 |
[23:07] | -Good meeting? -Oh, so good. | -会议顺利吗 -非常顺利 |
[23:09] | There’s so much to do. | 要做的事太多了 |
[23:10] | Great, great, great. | 很好 |
[23:16] | We can’t buy any more companies right now. | 我们现在不能再买公司了 |
[23:20] | Adam, I can’t slow down. | 亚当 我不能放慢步伐 |
[23:24] | WeGrow’s mission is too important. | WeGrow的使命太重要了 |
[23:26] | WeGrow’s mission will have to wait, okay? | WeGrow的使命只能先等一等了 好吗 |
[23:30] | No. | 不好 |
[23:32] | I’m not going to wait. Not anymore. | 我不会再等了 |
[23:38] | You’ve let negative thoughts in. | 你有消极的想法了 |
[23:44] | Yeah, well, it’s just… | 是 只是 |
[23:47] | I don’t know what to manifest anymore. I feel trapped. | 我已经不知道该表现什么了 我感到进退两难 |
[23:56] | So manifest freedom. | 那就表现自由 |
[24:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna have the lawyers draw up the contracts. | 我要让律师起草合同了 |
[24:25] | Y muchas gracias to the mayor. Yes. The mayor. | 非常感谢市长 对 市长 |
[24:31] | And to our 100th city. | 感谢我们的第100个城市 |
[24:35] | -Nosotros! -Trabajamos! | -我们 -工作 |
[24:38] | -Nosotros! -Trabajamos! | -我们 -工作 |
[24:40] | -Nosotros! -Trabajamos! | -我们 -工作 |
[24:43] | -Nosotros! -Trabajamos! | -我们 -工作 |
[24:45] | -Nosotros! -Trabajamos! | -我们 -工作 |
[24:49] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[24:51] | Here we go. One more. | 干了 再来一杯 |
[24:52] | -Come on, man. -Yo, here we go. | -来啊 哥们 -嘿 来 |
[24:54] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[24:55] | -I have to go to el bao. -Hold on. You ready? | -我得去厕所 -等等 准备好了吗 |
[24:58] | -Yes, yes. -Oh! Whoa! | -好了 -天啊 |
[25:00] | -No, no! Whoa! -Whoa! | -不 天啊 -天啊 |
[25:04] | Masa! | 正义 |
[25:07] | “Meet me in Mexico City”? You’re crazy. | “到墨西哥城来见我” 你疯了 |
[25:11] | -Right? Yes! Who’s crazy? Yes! -What the hell is that? | -是吗 是的 谁疯了 是的 -那是什么 |
[25:15] | -Who is crazy? -Hey! | -谁疯了 -嘿 |
[25:17] | Who is crazy, eh? | 谁疯了 |
[25:27] | I want to feel that every day for the rest of my life. | 我希望余生的每一天都有这种感觉 |
[25:30] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[25:33] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[25:48] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[25:52] | Buy out the others. | 把其他人全都收购 |
[25:54] | Benchmark, the banks. All of them. | 基准资本 各大银行 全都收购 |
[25:59] | No IPO. No one telling us what to do. No one looking over our shoulders. | 没有首次公开募股 谁也不能 对我们指手画脚 谁也不能监管我们 |
[26:03] | We only answer to each other. And…And we show them. | 我们只对彼此负责 而且 我们要让他们看看 |
[26:07] | We show them what crazy really looks like. | 我们让他们看看什么才是疯狂真正的样子 |
[26:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:21] | I think you have fortitude. | 我觉得你很坚毅 |
[26:32] | Drink, drink! | 喝下去 |
[26:46] | A round for the bar. Shots por todos. | 为了酒吧来一轮 人人有份 |
[26:49] | Shots por todos! | 人人有份 |
[26:52] | -Nosotros! -Trabajamos! | -我们 -工作 |
[27:42] | Did you get it? | 拍下来了吗 |
[27:44] | -Yeah. -Great. | -是的 -很好 |
[27:45] | Did you see her Instagram? | 你看她的Instagram了吗 |
[28:00] | Yes, yes, very nice work. Very nice work, team. | 好 干得好 非常好 各位 |
[28:04] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[28:06] | Cammy Number Two. What do you want? | 卡米二号 有何贵干 |
[28:08] | I’m in a meeting. | 我正在开会 |
[28:10] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:13] | WeGrow WeGrow. | |
[28:14] | -We discussed this. No school. -No, no. | -我们谈过了 不能创办学校 -不 |
[28:17] | You discussed it. | 是你谈的 |
[28:18] | I listened, and I decided not to take your advice. | 我只是在听 我决定不采纳你的建议 |
[28:21] | That’s all it is, right? Advice? We’re doing everything on the board. | 这些都是建议 对吗 白板上写的我们全要做 |
[28:25] | -Adam. -Everything. Yes? | -亚当 -全都要 明白吗 |
[28:26] | What do you wanna wear for CNBC? | 你上CNBC电视台要穿什么 |
[28:28] | Gray Prada suit, white button-down, | 灰色普拉达西服 白色衬衫 |
[28:31] | maybe the suede Gucci shoes? | 也许配古驰的麂皮鞋 |
[28:33] | And I’ll take your tie. | 我要你的领带 |
[28:35] | Oh, you like it? | 你喜欢 |
[28:36] | Yeah, but ask Damian if the stripes are okay. | 是 但是你先问问戴米安 条纹是否合适 |
[28:39] | -I know that always drives him crazy. -Adam, | -我知道他向来不喜欢条纹 -亚当 |
[28:41] | investors are trying to understand our core business. | 投资人想要了解我们的核心业务 |
[28:44] | It’s a business that’s losing astronomical amounts of money. | 这项业务目前亏损极为严重 |
[28:47] | We can’t start a new business now. | 我们现在不能开设新业务 |
[28:49] | Okay. That’s too bad because I just had an amazing idea. | 好 那太糟糕了 我刚刚想到一个绝妙的点子 |
[28:55] | Oh, you’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[28:59] | Here it is. | 就是这个 |
[29:04] | WeGo WeGo. | |
[29:06] | Here’s the concept. | 它的概念是这样的 |
[29:08] | We go back to work, okay? | 我们回去工作 明白吗 |
[29:11] | And you can get the fuck out of my office. | 而你可以从我的办公室里滚蛋了 |
[29:16] | -Great. -Yes. Yes, it’s good. Good. | -很好 -对 很好 |
[29:21] | Okay, where were we? | 好 我们说到哪了 |
[29:27] | Page? | 第几页 |
[29:28] | Eighteen. | 第18页 |
[29:31] | Continue. Continue. | 继续 |
[29:33] | Masa buys out the other investors for 20 billion, | 孙正义用二百亿收购其他投资人 |
[29:37] | which values WeWork at $47 billion, | 这就让WeWork的估值达到四百七十亿美元 |
[29:40] | but he wants control of the company post-buyout. | 但他希望在收购后掌控公司 |
[29:43] | No, no. I remain in control. | 不行 我保留掌控权 |
[29:47] | Nonnegotiable. You understand? | 没得商量 明白吗 |
[29:48] | Yes. | 明白 |
[29:55] | Let’s go through these. | 我们来查这些 |
[29:57] | Cam, we went through those. | 卡梅 我们查过了 |
[29:58] | Then let’s go through them again. | 那我们就再查一遍 |
[30:01] | Up, up. Up, up. | 起来 |
[30:15] | What is WeGrow’s mission? | WeGrow的使命是什么 |
[30:18] | It’s the same as all the We companies. | 和所有We公司一样 |
[30:21] | To elevate the world’s consciousness. | 提升全人类的意识 |
[30:23] | Maybe a little more specifically. | 具体一些吧 |
[30:25] | The mission of WeGrow is to unleash every person’s superpower. | WeGrow的使命是释放每一个人的超能力 |
[30:34] | And expand happiness. | 还有扩展快乐 |
[30:37] | -Okay. Right. -Okay. | -好 对 -好吧 |
[30:39] | You know what? Let’s take it back a step. | 这样吧 我们退一步 |
[30:41] | During a press release, you kinda wanna stick with the basics. | 在向媒体发布新闻稿时 最好只讲基本的东西 |
[30:44] | Well, obviously. | 显然如此 |
[30:45] | So, the basic idea here is WeGrow is a school. | 基本的概念是 WeGrow是一所学校 |
[30:49] | Well, it’s really more of a practice and a new approach to life. | 它其实更像是一种做法 一种新的生活方式 |
[30:54] | -Okay. Right. -Okay. | -好吧 行 -好 |
[30:57] | Who were your teachers? | 你的老师都是谁 |
[31:01] | His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Mother Nature. | 神圣的达赖喇嘛和大自然 |
[31:06] | Damian! Stop fucking around. Come on. I need you. | 戴米安 别胡闹了 快来 我需要你 |
[31:08] | -Come, come, come. -Ada… | -快来 -亚 |
[31:12] | Four. Three. | 四 三 |
[31:15] | Are you New York’s biggest leaseholder yet? | 你是纽约最大的出租方了吗 |
[31:17] | We’re about to close a deal that will make us number one. | 我们即将谈成一笔生意 之后我们就是第一了 |
[31:21] | Walter Isaacson recently compared you to Steve Jobs. Is it… | 沃尔特艾萨克森最近将你比作 史蒂夫乔布斯 这是否 |
[31:26] | Walter is great. I’m thinking about having him write my biography. | 沃尔特很了不起 我在考虑请他给我写自传 |
[31:29] | That will put you in some pretty rarefied company. | 那会让你和一些高人为伍 |
[31:31] | Da Vinci. Einstein. Kissinger. Jobs. | 达芬奇 爱因斯坦 基辛格 乔布斯 |
[31:34] | Does Neumann belong among names like that? | 诺伊曼能和这些人平起平坐吗 |
[31:37] | -Da Vinci, Einstein…Come on. -No, no, no. Absolutely not. | -达芬奇 爱伊斯坦 拜托 -不 当然不能 |
[31:40] | -Not yet. Oh. -Not yet. | -还不能 -还不能 |
[31:41] | Not yet. | 还不能 |
[31:42] | You have built the second most valuable private company in America. | 你创立了美国价值第二高的私人公司 |
[31:46] | Third most in the world. It is a bona fide unicorn. | 全世界第三 是一个真正的独角兽 |
[31:49] | Last year, your revenue doubled to 1.8 billion. | 去年 你的收入翻了一番 达到了十八亿 |
[31:52] | Now, but you did lose 1.9. | 但你也亏损了十九亿 |
[31:54] | What do you say to claims that you’ll never be profitable? | 人们说你永远无法盈利 你怎么看 |
[31:57] | It took Amazon, what, nine years to make a profit. | 亚马逊用了九年才盈利 |
[32:01] | At year eight, we’re almost at breakeven, so I’d say we’re ahead of schedule. | 我们现在成立了八年 几乎已经收支平衡 所以我认为我们比计划提前了 |
[32:06] | Is WeWork the next Amazon? | WeWork是下一个亚马逊吗 |
[32:07] | -Adam? When’d you get…-We’re a trillion-dollar company. | -亚当 你什么时候 -我们是万亿美元的公司 |
[32:10] | Do you know how long it takes a diamond to be created? | 你知道一颗钻石的形成需要多久吗 |
[32:13] | I need to talk to you about earlier. | 我得和你谈谈之前的事 |
[32:14] | Between half a million and four million years. | 大概要五十万到四百万年 |
[32:16] | I was working with Damian when you came in, | 我当时正在和戴米安 谈工作的事 你突然过来 |
[32:19] | and you just interrupted us, and it’s… | 打断了我们 这 |
[32:21] | Watch how I handle this. Watch. | 看我是怎么回答的 看着 |
[32:23] | For three days in 1999, | 在1999年 |
[32:26] | Masayoshi Son was the richest man in the world, | 孙正义当了三天全世界最富有的人 |
[32:29] | and he will be again because of WeWork. | 他会因为WeWork重新成为世界首富 |
[32:32] | -Thank you, Mr. Neumann. -Thank you very much. | -谢谢你 诺伊曼先生 -非常感谢 |
[32:35] | Last year, your revenue doubled to 1.8 billion. | 去年 你的收入翻了一番 达到了十八亿 |
[32:39] | Now, but you did lose 1.9. | 但你也亏损了十九亿 |
[32:40] | What do you say to claims that you’ll never be profitable? | 人们说你永远无法盈利 你怎么看 |
[32:47] | He insists on control. | 他坚持要掌握控制权 |
[32:50] | And he would prohibit you from investing in competing real estate ventures. | 而且他会禁止 你给与他竞争的房地产企业投资 |
[32:55] | He presumes to tell us what we can invest in? | 他想教我们该给谁投资 |
[32:58] | They are burning through cash at an alarming rate. | 他们烧钱的速度惊人 |
[33:02] | And with the downward pressure on our stock price | 鉴于我们的股价目前正面临下行压力 |
[33:05] | Son-san, we should not do this deal. | 孙先生 我们不应做这笔投资 |
[33:08] | The terms are unfavorable. | 这些条款是不利的 |
[33:11] | Then we improve the terms. | 那我们就把条款变得有利 |
[33:26] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[33:34] | Louder. Louder. | 再大声点 |
[33:35] | Masa’s counter. | 这是孙正义的还盘 |
[33:38] | -How is it? -They pushed back. Hard. | -还盘如何 -他们给回的条件很苛刻 |
[33:40] | Well, then we push back harder, okay? | 那我们就回更苛刻的条件给他们 好吗 |
[33:43] | And then they push back, and we push back, and they push back again. | 然后他们再提条件 我们再回一个过去 然后他们又提一个过来 |
[33:46] | -That’s why it’s called a negotiation. -They are not messing around. | -这就叫谈生意 -他们是认真的 |
[33:49] | Not with this pressure on their share price. | 因为他们的股价承压不小 |
[33:51] | We should accept. | 我们应该接受 |
[33:52] | Listen to me, Matthew. | 听我说 马修 |
[33:53] | Masa respects crazy. You understand? Crazy. Push back! | 正义看重的是疯狂 明白吗 疯狂 给他们回新条件 |
[33:58] | On what? | 哪个条件 |
[34:00] | Everything. | 所有的条件 |
[34:02] | We must have fortitude. | 我们必须要坚毅 |
[34:05] | Louder! | 再大声点 |
[34:16] | Make the beast a beautiful man, Bobby. | 把我这个成功人士变成美男子吧 鲍比 |
[34:19] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[34:23] | 8.9. | 八百三十万 |
[34:27] | 8.9. | 八百三十万 |
[34:30] | 8.9! | 八百三十万 |
[34:34] | -Hey! Oh! -Eight point fucking nine! | -嘿 -该死的八百三十万 |
[34:45] | Behold! | 看吧 |
[34:48] | With this lease, we just passed 8.9 million square feet! | 有了这份租约 我们的出租面积 超过八十三万平米了 |
[34:57] | WeWork now controls the most square footage in all of New York City! | WeWork现在掌控的出租面积是纽约市第一 |
[35:01] | -Wow! -Yeah! | -天啊 -好耶 |
[35:02] | And we are going to party! | 我们要开派对了 |
[35:09] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 是的 |
[35:14] | Nice and straight in the back, Bobby. | 后面要漂亮的直发 鲍比 |
[35:16] | Nice and straight. | 漂亮的直发 |
[35:18] | Adam, Lars called from SoftBank. | 亚当 软银的拉斯来电 |
[35:21] | Masa wants you to meet with somebody named Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak. | 孙正义想让你和一个叫 哈尔敦哈利法阿尔穆巴拉克的人见面 |
[35:24] | He’s head of Abu Dhabi’s sovereign wealth fund. | 他是阿布扎比主权财富基金的负责人 |
[35:27] | Put it in my calendar. | 记在我的日程上 |
[35:28] | But Abu Dhabi’s not gonna let SoftBank invest any more money in WeWork. | 但 阿布扎比不会让软银 继续给WeWork投资了 |
[35:31] | You have to meet with him and impress him. He said it’s very important. | 你必须去和他见面 给他留下好印象 孙正义说这很重要 |
[35:35] | Tell him not to worry. I’ll knock Mubarak’s kandura off, you understand? | 告诉他别担心 我会把 穆巴拉克的袍子都惊掉 明白吗 |
[35:38] | I’ll make his agal spin like a top. | 我会把他迷得天旋地转 |
[35:40] | -Okay. -Hey. Now, I want you to plan a party. | -好吧 -嘿 听着 我要你去策划一场派对 |
[35:44] | -A what? -A party. | -一场什么 -派对 |
[35:45] | A party for being New York’s biggest leaseholder. | 庆祝我们成为纽约最大出租方的派对 |
[35:48] | -Okay. -Yes. And see if we can get will.i.am. | -好 -对 看看我们能否请来威廉 |
[35:56] | “Neumann, WeWork’s messianic CEO, | “诺伊曼是WeWork弥赛亚式的首席执行官 |
[35:59] | says the brave new world of the gig economy is reshap”… | 他说这个属于勇者的 零工经济世界正在变” |
[36:02] | Messianic, like, messiah? | 弥赛亚式 就是弥赛亚 |
[36:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:08] | Phil, do you think that I’m messianic? | 菲尔 你觉得我是弥赛亚式的吗 |
[36:11] | -Be honest. -Yeah. Yeah, I do. | -说实话 -是 我觉得是 |
[36:14] | “Now, Neumann spends his Mondays at WeWork HQ”… | “现在诺伊曼每星期一 都在WeWork总部度过” |
[36:20] | True. | 确实 |
[36:22] | “Topped off with shots of tequila for the entire staff.” | “全体员工都喝了龙舌兰酒后 气氛达到了高潮” |
[37:43] | Hey, Adam, you’re set for tomorrow at The Mercer with Al Mubarak. | 嘿 亚当 给你约好了 明天在美世酒店和阿尔穆巴拉克见面 |
[37:47] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[37:49] | The head of Abu Dhabi’s sovereign wealth fund. | 阿布扎比主权财富基金的负责人 |
[37:51] | You had that call with SoftBank about him. | 你和软银通话时谈过的人 |
[37:53] | Al Mubarak. He’s one of the Vision Fund’s biggest investors. | 阿尔穆巴拉克 是愿景基金最大的投资人之一 |
[37:56] | He said has doubts about WeWork. | 他说他对WeWork心存疑虑 |
[37:59] | And he won’t when I get done with him. | 我和他谈完他就不会有了 |
[38:02] | Okay, how is the party planning coming? | 好了 派对策划得怎么样了 |
[38:04] | Did you get the Black Eyed Peas or will.i.am or… | 你请到了黑眼豆豆还是威廉还是 |
[38:07] | Trading phone calls. Stuff like that. | 在打电话问呢 大概就这样 |
[38:11] | What is the board doing here? | 董事会来这里做什么 |
[38:16] | If I had known you were coming, I would have put out muffins. | 早知道你们要来 我会提供英式松饼的 |
[38:19] | -Have a seat. -I was planning on it. | -请坐 -我正要坐呢 |
[38:21] | So, how can I help you? | 各位有何贵干 |
[38:26] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[38:29] | you’re not really fit to be CEO of a public company, are you? | 你根本不适合 当上市公司的首席执行官 对吗 |
[38:35] | You see, WeWork has grown, | 你看 WeWork发展壮大了 |
[38:38] | and Adam hasn’t. | 而亚当没有成长 |
[38:40] | You know, I’m not talking about the tequila | 我说的不是喝龙舌兰酒 |
[38:43] | and the cock and balls in the Zen garden | 和在禅宗花园里画老二和蛋蛋 |
[38:46] | and all that adolescent bullshit. | 以及所有这些无意义的青少年行为 |
[38:48] | No. I’m talking about this. | 不 我说的是这个 |
[38:52] | This. | 这个 |
[38:53] | Got 55 Chrystie Street, 189 Lispenard. | 克里斯蒂街55号 利兹本纳德街189号 |
[38:56] | These are buildings that are owned by Adam and are leased back to WeWork. | 这些楼的老板是亚当 然后租给了WeWork |
[39:01] | How is he negotiating the best terms for the company | 他怎么做到为公司去谈最有利的条件呢 |
[39:05] | if he’s negotiating against himself? | 谈判对象是他自己啊 |
[39:08] | He trademarked the word “we” | 他把”We”这个单词注册成商标了 |
[39:12] | and then sold it to the company for $5.9 million. | 然后以五百九十万美元卖给了公司 |
[39:17] | That’s your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[39:19] | Turmeric coffee creamer company and a wave pool company, | 姜黄咖啡奶精公司 造浪池公司 |
[39:23] | and now his wife’s quite frankly insane vanity project, a school. | 还有现在他妻子要开学校 说实话 这是个疯狂的面子工程 |
[39:28] | Hands up if anybody can tell me | 如果有人能告诉我 |
[39:30] | why a shared workspace company is building a school. | 为什么一家做共享办公空间的公司 要开学校 请举手 |
[39:40] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[39:45] | Are you waiting for gasps of shock? | 你在等一片惊叹声吗 |
[39:51] | I told you. I said the board knew about every single transaction. | 我告诉过你了 董事会对每一笔交易都是知情的 |
[39:54] | They didn’t object to any of it. | 他们从来没反对过 |
[39:56] | Yes, you know, they did give you a lot of rope, | 是 他们确实给了你很多自由 |
[39:59] | and you hung yourself with it. | 而你却作茧自缚 |
[40:02] | Right? He’s very charming, | 对吧 他很有魅力 |
[40:04] | but we stand to lose or gain billions | 但我们要么赚几十亿 要么亏几十亿 |
[40:09] | based on this moment. | 全看此刻的决定了 |
[40:12] | Let’s get rid of the rotting corpse. | 我们把腐败的东西剔除掉吧 |
[40:15] | Remove him as CEO. | 免去他的首席执行官职务 |
[40:20] | Where were you when we were screwing together desks ten years ago? | 我们十年前组装办公桌时 你在哪呢 |
[40:24] | Or when I was flying from Jaipur to Hanoi to Shanghai | 或者当我从斋浦尔飞到河内 上海 |
[40:29] | trying to expand into Asia? | 努力进军亚洲时 |
[40:30] | Where were you? | 你又在哪呢 |
[40:33] | You don’t want me here? Okay. Okay. | 你想赶我走 行 |
[40:35] | Who is going to run this company? | 这个公司由谁来运营 |
[40:37] | Is it him? Miguel? | 他吗 米格尔 |
[40:41] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[40:44] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[40:46] | Find another person who can walk into a room | 你们再去找一个人吧 看看谁还能走进房间 |
[40:49] | and come out 12 minutes later with $4 billion. | 12分钟后出来时就拉到了四十亿美元投资 |
[40:52] | I’m a golden fucking goose laying golden fucking eggs. | 我是下金蛋的金鹅 |
[40:56] | And I’m going to make every single one of you filthy fucking rich. | 我会让在座的每一位都富得流油 |
[40:59] | So let’s do it. Let’s do it. | 我们来吧 |
[41:01] | Let’s vote on Cam’s motion. No, no. Let’s do it. | 我们来给卡梅的提议投票 不 我们来投票吧 |
[41:05] | -All in favor! -Great. | -赞成的举手 -太好了 |
[41:06] | All in favor! | 赞成的举手 |
[41:08] | Let’s go. Good. Come, come, come, come, come. | 开始 好 来啊 |
[41:15] | Yes, well, there it is. | 好 出结果了 |
[41:17] | 5-4 in favor of you fucking off. | 五票对四票 你滚蛋 |
[41:20] | Meeting adjourned. | 休会 |
[41:21] | Muffins on the way. | 英式松饼很快就来 |
[41:35] | Adam, you’re not a golden goose. | 亚当 你不是金鹅 |
[41:39] | You just have fortitude. | 你只是比较坚毅而已 |
[42:07] | Again! Again! Again! | 再敲 |
[42:11] | Again! Again! Again! Again! | 再敲 |
[42:16] | -Yeah! Yes! Again! Again! -WeWork! WeWork! WeWork! WeWork! | -对 再敲 -WeWork |
[42:22] | -Again! Yes! Yeah! -WeWork! WeWork! | -再敲 对 -WeWork |
[42:30] | Yes! Yeah! | 对 好耶 |
[42:35] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 对 |
[42:45] | WeWork WeWork! WeWork! WeWork! | |
[43:22] | You’re gonna be there tomorrow, right? | 你明天会出席的 对吗 |
[43:26] | For what? | 出席什么 |
[43:30] | Tomorrow is the first day of WeGrow. You’re talking to the kids. | 明天是WeGrow开学的第一天 你要和孩子们聊聊 |
[44:08] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[44:10] | Adam. Adam. | 亚当 |
[44:14] | Adam, you need to wake up. | 亚当 快醒醒 |
[44:15] | -Who is it? -It’s me. Birdie. | -谁啊 -是我 伯蒂 |
[44:18] | It’s 11:23. You have the meeting with Al Mubarak. | 11点23分了 你要和阿尔穆巴拉克见面 |
[44:21] | Masa’s investor. | 孙正义的投资人 |
[44:22] | -Who? -You’re gonna miss it. We have to go. | -谁 -要错过了 我们必须出发了 |
[44:25] | -Sh…-We have to go. | -该死 -我们必须出发了 |
[44:27] | Sheikh, my deepest apologies. | 谢赫 我深表歉意 |
[44:30] | Please, excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[44:32] | I hope they’re treating you well. | 我希望他们对你款待有佳 |
[44:36] | He was 45 minutes late. | 他迟到了45分钟 |
[44:38] | Saudi Arabia and now Abu Dhabi refuse to allow us to invest more money in him. | 沙特阿拉伯和阿布扎比 现在不准我们给他投资了 |
[44:43] | His demands in the negotiation have been infuriating. | 他开出的条件简直岂有此理 |
[44:46] | He is like a child. | 他就像个小孩子 |
[44:47] | He’s been spoiled long enough. | 他已经被宠得够久了 |
[44:50] | Son-san, we must put an end to this. | 孙先生 我们必须了断此事 |
[45:01] | Masa! It’s your prodigal son. | 正义 我是你的浪子 |
[45:04] | Listen, I had a small scheduling problem with Mubarak, | 听着 我和穆巴拉克的见面 在日程方面出了点小问题 |
[45:09] | but call me back. | 但是给我回电话吧 |
[45:11] | Not a big deal. Call me back. Call me day or night. | 没什么大不了的 给我回电话 白天或晚上都行 |
[45:15] | Agree to their terms. Close it up. Close it. | 接受他们的条件 完成这笔生意 |
[45:20] | Did Masa call? | 孙正义来电了吗 |
[45:21] | -No, he didn’t. But you do have…-Listen. | -没有 但你有 -听着 |
[45:23] | Only get me for Masa. | 只有孙正义来电才能叫我 |
[45:26] | For Masa. That’s it. | 只有孙正义 就这样 |
[45:30] | So, here at WeGrow, we place equal priority | 在WeGrow 我们同等重视 |
[45:34] | on your mental, physical, and spiritual development. | 大家的心理 身体和精神发展 |
[45:39] | However you learn is just fine. | 你们无论怎样学习都行 |
[45:50] | Call Adam’s office again. | 再给亚当办公室致电 |
[45:53] | Okay, while we wait for our very special guest, | 好 在我们等待特别嘉宾的同时 |
[45:58] | why don’t we go around the circle, | 不如大家来轮流 |
[46:00] | and everyone can say what their superpower is. | 说说自己有什么超能力吧 |
[46:02] | Okay, yes, what’s your superpower? | 好 对 你的超能力是什么 |
[46:11] | Masa? | 孙正义 |
[46:12] | You have to be at WeGrow in three minutes. | 你得在三分钟后去WeGrow |
[46:13] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[46:15] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[46:18] | Remember to always follow your passions | 记住 永远追随你们的热情 |
[46:20] | and never do anything you don’t love | 永远不要做自己不喜欢的事 |
[46:23] | and, and… | 还有 |
[46:25] | fight to the death for everything that you do, you understand? | 为了你们热爱的东西拼尽全力 明白吗 |
[46:30] | All right. | 好 |
[46:35] | All right, all right, well, I’m sure we all can agree | 好了 我相信我们都赞同 |
[46:39] | that those inspiring words from Mr. Neumann came | 诺伊曼先生这些鼓舞人心的话 |
[46:43] | better late than never. | 迟到总比不到强 |
[46:45] | So, teachers, if you could please gather your students | 老师们 请把学生们集合起来 |
[46:48] | and please take them to the music corner. | 带到音乐角去 |
[46:49] | Parents, you are welcome to join in for this very, very special day. | 欢迎各位家长 在这极为特殊的日子里加入我们 |
[46:54] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[46:57] | Will you come with me for a moment, please? | 请跟我过来一下好吗 |
[46:59] | Of course. Yeah, of course. | 当然 好 当然 |
[47:01] | How about I come to one of your board meetings in a bathrobe? | 我下次穿浴袍参加你的董事会会议如何 |
[47:04] | Don’t be dramatic, okay? | 别小题大做好吗 |
[47:06] | Can we not do this here? | 我们能不能别在这里说 |
[47:08] | -Here of all places. -Oh, okay. Okay. | -尤其是这里 -好 |
[47:10] | Then when are we supposed to do it? | 那我们应该什么时候说 |
[47:11] | When you come home in the middle of the night, shit-faced? | 等你大半夜喝得烂醉回家时吗 |
[47:14] | That happened twice. Twice. | 那只发生过两次 就两次 |
[47:17] | You’re gonna destroy everything we have built. | 你会毁了我们创办的一切 |
[47:18] | -You can’t…-We built? We built? | -你不能 -我们创办的 |
[47:20] | Did you say, “we built”? | 你说”我们创办的” |
[47:21] | I built this. I built it. | 这是我一手创办的 是我 |
[47:23] | You, you just take and take and take and take and take. | 你只会索取 索取 索取 |
[47:26] | You wanted to be an actor. | 你本来想当演员 |
[47:28] | I gave you a theater. | 我给了你一个戏院 |
[47:29] | You wanted to be an executive. I gave you a job. | 你想当高管 我给了你一份工作 |
[47:32] | You wanted to be an educator. | 你想当教育家 |
[47:34] | I built you a fucking school. | 我给你造了一所该死的学校 |
[47:37] | You, you think you built this? | 你以为是你创办了这个吗 |
[47:39] | You built shit. | 你创办了个鬼 |
[47:46] | I’m… | 我 |
[47:49] | No. | 不 |
[47:59] | All right, listen up! All right, you beautiful people! | 好 听我说 好了 帅哥 美女们 |
[48:03] | I just want to do a toast to 8.9 million square feet! | 我想为八十三万平米敬一杯酒 |
[48:13] | 8.9! | 八十三万 |
[48:15] | 8.9! 8.9! 8.9! | 八十三万 |
[48:23] | Masa! Finally! I’ve been trying to reach you. | 正义 你终于打来了 我一直在找你呢 |
[48:26] | Good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[48:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:28] | There was a small scheduling error with Al Mubarak. | 我和阿尔穆巴拉克的见面 出现了一个小小的日程错误 |
[48:32] | Nothing really. You’re probably not even be aware of it. | 真的没什么 你可能都不知道这事 |
[48:35] | -Nothing to be concerned about. -Adam. | -完全不必担心 -亚当 |
[48:37] | Listen, if he was upset at all, it’s easy to fix. | 听着 如果他不开心 这很好解决 |
[48:41] | I’ll jump on the plane tomorrow. | 我明天就搭飞机 |
[48:42] | -I’ll be there tomorrow. -Adam. | -明天就过去 -亚当 |
[48:44] | I’ll knock his socks off, you understand? | 我会惊得他袜子都掉了 明白吗 |
[48:45] | I cannot move forward with Fortitude. | 我无法继续坚毅项目 |
[48:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:40] | 8.9! 8.9! 8.9! | 八十三万 |
[49:45] | 8.9! 8.9! | 八十三万 |
[49:48] | -Yeah, baby! We love you. -Yeah, baby! You, man. | -对 宝贝 我们爱你 -对 宝贝 就是你 哥们 |
[49:53] | You! You, man! | 就是你 哥们 |
[49:55] | 8.9! 8.9! 8.9! 8.9! | 八十三万 |
[51:02] | Fuck me. | 该死 |