英文名称:Wedding Crashers
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | -and what I’ve done wrong! -They at your sister’s? Where… | -还有你对我的吹毛求疵 -他们在你姐妹那里? |
[00:15] | they’re probably at a firehouse somewhere. | 他们可能正呆在消防站或 其他什么鬼地方 |
[00:16] | She’d just drop ’em off | 而她很可能扔下他们… |
[00:17] | -with a fireman, you know? -Do not talk about that! | -与个消防员潇洒去了 知道吗? -少放屁! |
[00:19] | I am sick of you accusing me of not being a good mother! | 老是我是个不称职的母亲 我听够了! |
[00:20] | -Are they at home? Are they at home? -Seven years I’ve been a good mother! | -他们在家吗?在家吗? -七年了 我一直是个好母亲! |
[00:22] | A perfect mother? I can’t have custody. | 你是个好妈妈? 我居然得不到监护权 |
[00:24] | Just remember when we went out. Just remember how you… | 想想当初我们一起谈恋爱的时候… 想想你是怎么… |
[00:27] | Right now. Where is Tim right fucking now? | 就现在 就现在告诉我 他妈的提姆在那里? |
[00:29] | Don’t you talk about me being a mother. I hate you! | 不要再说我是个母亲 (然后把责任都推给我) 我恨死你了 |
[00:31] | Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t you just kiss my left nut? | 嘿 我有个主意 不如你来亲亲我 左边的那颗睾丸吧 |
[00:34] | -I told you this was a bad idea. -You know what, Ken? | -我说吧 这是个烂主意 -知道吗 肯? |
[00:36] | A bad idea would be to let your client walk outta here today and drag | 把这事儿再拖上一年 |
[00:39] | this thing out for another year, wasting more time and wasting more money. | 浪费更多的时间和钱 那才是烂主意 |
[00:43] | The only good idea is to let me and John do our job | 明智的做法是让我跟约翰来帮你们调解 |
[00:46] | -and mediate this thing right here. -You wanna hear the crazy thing? | -快刀斩乱麻! -听听我的? |
[00:49] | I know it doesn’t feel like it, but we’re making progress. | 虽然事情看上去不尽人意 但事实上已经有了进展 |
[00:52] | -Mm-hmm. -We settled the deal with the cars. | -嗯… -在车子归属问题上已有了定论 |
[00:54] | Let’s see, that takes us to frequent flyer miles. We’re flying! | 如果能解决里程回报 我们就大功告成了! |
[00:56] | -Those are mine. -I want them. | -那些属于我 -是我的 |
[00:58] | You know what we’re gonna do? We’re gonna split ’em right down the middle. | 这样吧 你们对半分 |
[01:00] | -How’d that be, Mr. Kroeger? -It would be no-not good at all! | -怎么样 克罗格先生? -门都没有! |
[01:04] | -I earned those miles! -Yeah, you earned them flying | -这些里程是我坐飞机赚来的 -是啊 你坐飞机去丹佛… |
[01:06] | -to Denver to meet your whore. -Oh, Lord. | -看你的婊子去了 -喔 上帝! |
[01:08] | Well, she’s not afraid to express herself sexually | 我的解释是 她只不过不介意表现得性感些… |
[01:10] | -if that’s what you mean. -She’s a stripper, for God’s sake! | -如果你骂她婊子是这个意思的话 -天知道 她是个跳脱衣舞的 |
[01:13] | -She is not! -Her name is Chastity! | -她不是的! -她名字叫切斯特(意为贞操) |
[01:15] | She is white trash! Same as you. | 一个贱白鬼 就像你一样 |
[01:18] | Hillbilly! | 乡巴佬 |
[01:20] | That’s it, go comatose for me, baby. | 噢 又来了 又要表演晕倒? |
[01:23] | You shut your mouth when you’re talkin’ to me! | 和我说话时给我闭嘴! |
[01:26] | Hold it. This is getting confusing. | 打住 我有点糊涂了 |
[01:28] | You didn’t always hate each other. | 你们从一开始就讨厌对方吗? |
[01:30] | There had to be some nice moments, during the courtship, maybe? | 恋爱的时候难道没有 一些美好的时光吗? |
[01:33] | -Or the wedding? -The wedding had to be fun! | -结婚的时候呢? -结婚一定是很开心的 |
[01:35] | -You have your families together. -You have your decorations. | -两个家庭欢聚一堂 -你们还一起装修新房 |
[01:38] | Families coming together. That’s a nice moment. | 大家和睦相处 多么美好的时光啊 |
[01:40] | -What’d you have to eat? -Crab cakes. | -你们婚礼上吃的什么? -蟹肉蛋糕 |
[01:42] | Are you kidding me? Crab c… how could you not have a good time | 没开玩笑吧?蟹肉蛋糕… |
[01:44] | eating crab cakes? I love ’em. | 没蟹肉蛋糕也叫婚礼?我最爱吃了 |
[01:45] | Crab cakes, I love crab cakes. | 蟹肉蛋糕 我最爱吃蟹肉蛋糕! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1850个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:296个,六级词汇:146个,GRE词汇:171个,托福词汇:207个,考研词汇:341个,专四词汇:257个,专八词汇:53个, 所有生词标注共:658个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[01:46] | -They’re phenomenal. -And did you have a band? | -好吃极了 食品中的极品 -有请乐队吗? |
[01:48] | -Did you have a band? Good or bad? -Yeah. | -请了 演出怎么样? -不错 |
[01:50] | Who gives a shit? It’s a great band, | 谁来管这么多啊?演得好 演得差 |
[01:51] | it’s a bad band, it’s like pizza, baby. | 只要有音乐不就行了?就像比萨… |
[01:52] | -It’s good no matter what. -That’s true. You got them… | -不管怎么弄都是美味 -那倒是. 你让他们… |
[01:54] | -There’s music in the air! …playing “Shout” and you hate it. | -到处弥漫着音乐! -弹奏”尖叫” 而你却不喜欢 |
[01:56] | -Yeah. ** Oh-oh-oh-oh-hey ** -** A little bit softer now ** | -也 喔…嘿… -现在更柔软了 |
[01:59] | -** Oh-oh-oh-oh, hey ** -** Shout now, jump up and shout now. ** | -喔…嘿… -一起唱 一起跳 一起叫 |
[02:01] | It’s a good time, do you know what I mean? | 多么好的时光啊 懂我的意思吗? |
[02:03] | -Yeah. -Rubbin’ up against each other, | -是啊 -一群年轻人在一起 |
[02:04] | just a couple of kids who like to fuck, trying to make it honest. I get it. | 在激情中开诚布公地寻欢作乐 就是这样 |
[02:07] | Guys, the real enemy here is the institution of marriage. | 朋友们 你们的敌人是 这个失败的婚姻 |
[02:11] | It’s not realistic, it’s crazy! Hey, don’t do this | 这不切实际 这样做很蠢! 嘿 不要把为了别人而做决定 |
[02:15] | for the other person. It’s about saying yes to yourself | 多为你自己想想 |
[02:17] | -and saying yes to your future. -Say yes. | -为将来打算打算 -同意吧 |
[02:18] | And have some opportunities for yourself. I’m sure you’d love | 给自己一个机会 相信… |
[02:21] | to be free, maybe go out and meet some Latin guy that can dance, | 你也想过无拘无束的生活 想想 找个南美小伙子… |
[02:24] | grind up on you, make you feel dangerous but also safe. | 一起跳舞 一起亲近 体会那种夹杂 危险而又安全的罪恶感 |
[02:27] | And how about you? Don’t you want to get inside Chastity | 那么你呢?难道你不想 跟切斯特在一起… |
[02:29] | without having to wonder if everyone’s gonna find out? | 又不用提心吊胆被人发现吗? |
[02:32] | -God, wouldn’t that be sweet? -Wouldn’t that be nice? | -老天 那不是很好吗? -那不是个对大家都有益的决定吗? |
[02:34] | And have some Latin guy sweating all over you, | 找个为你着迷的南美小伙子… |
[02:36] | talking to you in languages you don’t understand, | 他会用你不熟悉的语言和你聊天 |
[02:38] | -needing you, wanting you, taking you? -All we’re trying to say is, | -接近你 拥抱你 占有你… -我们想说的是 |
[02:42] | put your swords away for a second. | 放下你们的架子 |
[02:45] | Let’s finish this and let’s move on. | 把这事了结了 开始新的生活 |
[02:47] | Get out there and get some strange ass. | 走出阴影 寻找新的伴侣 |
[02:50] | Could you give her a glass of water so she can take that? | 能先给她杯水吗? 让她把药吃了 |
[02:58] | Hey, John, that’s weird. That glass looks half full to me. | 嘿 约翰 真奇怪 这杯水看上去半满的 |
[03:01] | Wow, now that you mention it, it is half full. | 喔 你这么一说 现在看来 (不是半空)而是半满 |
[03:07] | He can have the miles. | 里程回报给他吧 |
[03:10] | Nah, sweetie, you take the miles. | 亲爱的 还是给你吧 |
[03:14] | Great. Great! Let’s sign the paperwork and we are done! | 好极了 好极了 那么签字吧 搞定了! |
[03:17] | This is just semantics. If you guys want to throw a couple miles at us, | 虽然是这么说的 但你们要分点飞行里程 给我们的话 |
[03:20] | we’ll take a couple. The big this is, is that we’re all movin’ on. | 我们会接受的…最关键的是大家 放下包袱向前走了 |
[03:23] | Could you two just not talk anymore? | 你们俩能别再说话吗? |
[03:39] | Oh, good, you got it. Is it 100%/% goose down? | 太好了 你把它拿来了 是100%的鹅毛吗? |
[03:41] | -Yes. Why do you need this? -Are you sure? | -是的 你需要这个? -确定? |
[03:43] | I sleep over at John’s house every year for his birthday. | 每次约翰生日 我都睡他家 |
[03:46] | Okay, that’s not creepy. | 喔 没什么好奇怪的… |
[03:48] | I guess it is a little creepy | 也许有点怪异 |
[03:50] | when a young man who happens to be an only child | 这个独生子 在小时候… |
[03:53] | loses both of his parents in a tragic accident | 某个生日的前一个月 |
[03:56] | one month before his birthday | 在一场悲惨的 意外中失去了父母… |
[03:58] | and then has a best friend make a vow | 而他最好的朋友 就此发誓… |
[04:00] | that he will never spend his birthday alone again. | 永远不会让他孤零零地过生日 |
[04:03] | Maybe that would fall under the category of creepy. | 或许这算是件奇怪的事吧 |
[04:06] | Oh my God. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真对不起 |
[04:08] | -That’s okay. -No, you’re really sweet. | -没关系 -不 不 你真的很体贴 |
[04:11] | I’ve got the perfect girl for you. | 我认识个非常好的女孩 可以介绍给你 |
[04:13] | Janice, I apologize to you if I don’t seem real eager | 贾尼斯 很道歉 我实在对一段被迫… |
[04:16] | to jump into a forced, awkward intimate situation | 而令人尴尬的所谓亲密关系 没什么兴趣 |
[04:19] | that people like to call dating. I don’t like the feeling. | 人们喜欢把那叫做约会 对我来说那很别扭 |
[04:22] | You’re sitting there, you’re wondering, “Do I have food on my face? | 你就坐着 直担心 “我脸上有食物吗? |
[04:24] | Am I eating? Am I talking too much? | 我该吃这东西吗?我会不会话说太多了? |
[04:26] | Are they talking enough? Am I interested? | 我该说些什么吗?这个话题我感兴趣吗? |
[04:27] | I’m not really interested. Should I play like I’m interested? | 我真的不感兴趣 该装得感兴趣吗? |
[04:29] | But I’m not that interested, but I think she might be interested. | 可我实在不感兴趣 但她或许对话题感兴趣 |
[04:31] | But do I want to be interested? But now she’s not interested.” | 强迫自己产生兴趣? 她现在对这个话题又不感兴趣了 |
[04:32] | So now, all of sudden I’m… I’m starting to get interested. | 那么 结果我慢慢开始产生兴趣了 |
[04:35] | And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door? | 我该什么时候吻她呢? 该等到她家门口吗? |
[04:37] | ‘Cause then it’s awkward, it’s like “Well, good night.” | 这样会很尴尬 那就像是说: “喔 晚安!” |
[04:39] | Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you like… you hug each other like this, | 你要问她要个拥抱吗?就像这样的… 你们互相… |
[04:42] | and the ass sticks out because you’re trying not to get too close. | 撅着屁股拥抱 这样子两人就不会靠得太近了 |
[04:44] | Or do you go right in and just kiss ’em on the lips or don’t kiss ’em at all? | 你想要直接吻她的唇吗? 还是根本别考虑去吻她? |
[04:47] | It’s very difficult trying to read the situation and all the while | 女人心 海底针 很难去觉察你们的进展 |
[04:49] | you’re just really wondering, “Are we gonna get hopped enough to make | 你会一直想 也许我们会过于兴奋 做出些蠢事 |
[04:52] | some bad decisions?” And perhaps play a little game called “Just the Tip.” | 或许玩个小游戏 “等我的暗示” |
[04:55] | Just for a second, just to see how it feels, | 就一小会 就体会那种感觉 |
[04:57] | -or “Ouch Ouch, You’re on My Hair.” -Okay. | -或者 喔 你在抚摩我的头发 -是这样… |
[05:01] | Okay, can… can you… can you put that so he… he can’t see it? | 好啦 你能…你能帮我放到那里吗? 那样他就看不到了 |
[05:04] | And thank you. Hey, Janice. Great talk. | 谢谢 贾尼斯 和你这样谈谈好开心 |
[05:09] | John? | 约翰? |
[05:11] | I gotta see you right away, it’s important. | 马上来见我 有些要事 |
[05:15] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[05:19] | We’ve got three really big weeks ahead of us. | 我们将会度过三个星期的快乐时光… |
[05:21] | It’s wedding season, kid! | 又到了婚礼的季节 兄弟! |
[05:23] | You sandbagging son of a bitch! | 做得好…他妈的太爽了 |
[05:25] | I got us down for 17 of them already. | 我已经找到了17个 |
[05:27] | Okay, now, how many of ’em are cash bars? | 喔 那么 有几个不是免费的? |
[05:28] | Great question, love where your head’s at, and two of ’em actually are. | 好问题 你还很清醒嘛 有二个的确是的 |
[05:31] | But… I got us covered. | 但…我已经搞定了 |
[05:35] | Purple hearts. We won’t have to pay for a drink all night. | 紫心勋章(军烈属勋章) 足以让我们彻夜痛饮了 |
[05:38] | Oh yeah, perfect. | 好极了 |
[05:40] | We are gonna have tons and tons of opportunities to meet gorgeous ladies | 我们会有成堆的 和漂亮女孩子交往的机会 |
[05:43] | that are so aroused by the thought of marriage, | 她们充满了对婚姻的憧憬 |
[05:45] | that they’ll throw their inhibitions to the wind. | 早已把矜持抛在脑后 |
[05:46] | And who’s gonna be there to catch ’em? | 而谁能赢得她们的芳心? |
[05:48] | Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly, pal! | 快拿起网来抓蝴蝶 她们是我们的猎物了! |
[05:50] | What do you like better? Christmas or wedding season? | 更喜欢哪个? 圣诞季节还是婚礼季节? |
[05:52] | -Mr. Grey. -Yes, um, the answer would be, um… | -葛瑞先生 你来回答这个问题 -嗯…答案是…嗯…婚礼季节 |
[05:55] | -wedding season? -Bingo. | -婚礼季节? -非常正确 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna go get my suit. Oh, now who are we this time? | 我得去准备好我的西装 对了 我们这次都扮谁啊? |
[06:07] | Hey, Lou Epstein, I want you to meet a real mensch, Chuck Schwartz. | 嘿 我是卢 爱泼斯坦 我向你们引见查克 施瓦兹 |
[06:10] | Oh, stop. | 别这样(多不好意思) |
[06:19] | And as we carry on the tradition of thousands of years, | 在进行这场 流传了千年的传统仪式的同时 |
[06:22] | we honor the eternal bond | 让我们大家给予这对新人最崇高的敬意 |
[06:25] | that stretches through the ages. | 为他们永恒的结合 和终身不变的誓言 |
[06:29] | I have known this couple for many years. | 我认识这对新人很多年了 |
[06:31] | Deborah I’ve actually known for her entire life. | 黛博拉 其实我是看着她长大的 |
[06:34] | I was at her house when her parents brought her home from the hospital, | 她出生那天 我就在她们家 |
[06:39] | and I was there the day she graduated from medical school. | 很荣幸地 我也参加了 她的医学院毕业典礼 |
[06:42] | Josh I have known since his bar mitzvah, | 我是在乔希开始他的戒律时认识他的 |
[06:45] | which those of you who were there | 你们这些经历过的人也知道 |
[06:48] | know it was not a very pretty sight. | 那可不容易 可以说是段煎熬 |
[06:52] | But he has pulled himself together nicely, | 但是他处理得很好 并挺了过来 |
[06:54] | and he’s grown into a remarkable young man himself. | 这么年轻 就使自己成为了一个不平凡而有用的人 |
[06:59] | -Okay. -He never got the courage | -搞定 -他一直没有鼓起勇气… |
[07:01] | to ask her out, until 10 years later. Josh was in the emergency room, | 约她出去 直到10 年后 一次在急诊室 |
[07:07] | and he saw Debra again | 他又见到了黛博拉 |
[07:09] | -and he said to himself… -Hi. | -他对他自己说 -嗨! |
[07:11] | “Wait! That’s the girl I’m going to marry!” | “等等 那就是我要娶的女孩子!” |
[07:15] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 现在我宣布你们正式成为夫妻! |
[07:19] | Mazel tov! | 玛佐托夫!(希伯莱语: 祝福你们!) |
[07:21] | Mazel tov, baby! From my family to yours, mazel tov. Beautiful. | 也祝福你!希望每个人合家欢乐! |
[07:32] | ** Hava nagila ** | 哈瓦 那吉拉 |
[07:34] | ** Hava nagila ** | 哈瓦 那吉拉 |
[07:36] | ** Hava nagila, ba ba ba! ** | 哈瓦 那吉拉 吧 吧 吧 |
[07:41] | Oh my. | 笑死我了 |
[07:43] | You sly son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的… |
[07:45] | ** Nagila, hava nagila ve’nismecha ** | 那吉拉 哈瓦 那吉拉 |
[07:49] | ** Hava nagila, hava… ** | 哈瓦 那吉拉 哈瓦… |
[07:52] | Does anyone know what this here is used for? | 有人知道这是干什么的吗? |
[07:54] | -Rolling a fatty. -No, not… | -用来打劫胖子? -不 不是的… |
[07:57] | not for… where’d you learn that? | 不是– 你从哪里学来的? |
[07:58] | You want to get a whole combination. | 想要每一层都能吃到? |
[08:00] | You gotta get the frostings in the middle and on the other end. | 就得在中间和背面都抹上糖霜… |
[08:02] | -** Ba-ba ba ba ** -That’s it, that’s it, that’s it, | -吧 吧 吧 吧… -就这样 保持着 就这样… |
[08:06] | that’s it! Come on! | 继续!一起来! |
[08:07] | You both look beautiful up there today, | 大家都打扮得很漂亮… |
[08:10] | particularly Debbie in that white dress. Enjoy it. After tomorrow, | 特别是穿着洁白婚纱的丹比 享受这一刻吧 过了明天… |
[08:13] | I don’t think you’re gonna be able to get away with wearing a white dress. | 你可不能和婚纱一起被送还回店里去 |
[08:18] | Here, I’ll just pick this off, | 这样 就可以舀起来 |
[08:20] | I’ll go grab another piece. That’s it. | 还不够多…这就爽了 |
[08:24] | -Ooh! -Whoa. | -呜! -呼 |
[08:27] | In the words of the old country… | 说起这个古老的国家… |
[08:28] | -L’chaim! -L’chaim! | -为了美好的生活!(干杯) -为了美好的生活!(干杯) |
[08:41] | Come here! | 过来! |
[08:43] | I want you to take this note, bring it to that blonde girl. | 帮我把这纸条交给那个金发小姐 |
[08:45] | Hurry, ’cause I’m gonna time you. Go! | 快去…我会测测你跑多快… |
[08:49] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[08:52] | Who gave this to you? | 谁让你给我的? |
[08:57] | You know, I saw you at the wedding. | 在典礼上 我注意到你… |
[08:59] | -And? -You were crying. | -什么? -你当时哭了 |
[09:01] | Oh, shit. You weren’t supposed to see that. | 真糟 居然被你看到了 |
[09:03] | Now you probably think I’m a big pussy. | 你一定以为我是多愁善感… |
[09:05] | No, you were so sweet. Come here. | 不 你很讨人喜欢 来吧 |
[09:09] | Look, I knew I was never gonna be a professional bullfighter, | 我知道我永远不可能 成为职业斗牛士 |
[09:12] | -but that’s not why I did it. -Weren’t you scared? | -但我就是有不成功不罢休的信念 -你难道不害怕吗? |
[09:15] | Can I say yes? | 不 我也害怕 |
[09:28] | -Sanjay Collins. -Chuck Vindaloo, | -桑吉 柯林斯 -切克 芬德拉 |
[09:30] | excited to be here. | 很荣幸参加 |
[09:32] | -Shamus O’Toole. -Bobby O’Shea. | -詹姆斯 杜 -鲍比 鲜 |
[09:34] | -And we’re gonna get drunk. -Ha-ha! | -鲍比·鲜 -哈 哈!尽情狂欢吧! |
[09:36] | ** Keep it comin’, love, keep it comin’, love… ** | 保持着那份爱… 保持着那份热情… |
[09:40] | -Who is that? -Uh, him. | -那是谁? -喔 他? |
[09:42] | Uh, I think that’s his kid Leonard. The diabetic. | 啊 我想那是他的孩子莱德尔 那个患糖尿病的 |
[09:45] | -Who is that? -That’s Luigi and Gina’s | -那是谁? -那是路易和金娜… |
[09:48] | son Christopher. You know, the banker. | 的孩子…银行家克里斯多佛 |
[09:50] | Oh, that’s Mae Lin’s adopted son Benny, the veterinarian. | 那是马里莎医生的养子布兰尼 兽医 |
[09:55] | The French Foreign Legion? | 法兰西外籍军团? |
[09:57] | Yeah. We lost a lot of good men out there. | 是啊 在那而我们失去了好多兄弟 |
[10:01] | Wow, really? Mount Everest? | 喔!你攀登过珠穆朗玛峰? |
[10:03] | I just don’t like to talk about it | 那是伤心的往事了 |
[10:05] | because we lost so many good men out there. | 在那里我们失去了很多好兄弟 |
[10:07] | Oh! | 噢! |
[10:09] | Lost so many good men out there. | 在那里…失去了很多好兄弟 |
[10:12] | Playing with the Yankees? | 在跟纽约洋基的球赛上? |
[10:15] | Yes, with the Yankees. | 对啊… |
[10:17] | You lose good men to trades and unruly fans. | 好多好手被纽约买走了 他们的球迷还起哄… |
[10:20] | L… look, I don’t want to talk about it, I’m sorry. | 这真令我伤心 我…我们换个话题好吗? |
[10:26] | Tattoo on the lower back. Might as well be a bull’s-eye. | 腰上有纹身 床上功夫一定了得 |
[10:29] | You know how they say we only use 10%/% of our brains? | 你知道么 大家都说人类只利用了大脑 潜力的10%… |
[10:33] | -Mmm. -I think we only use 10%/% of our hearts. | -嗯 -而我想大家才发挥了10%不到的爱心 |
[10:38] | I feel so tiny in your arms. | 我在你面前感觉好渺小啊 |
[10:41] | Really? How tall are you? | 真的么?你有多高啊? |
[10:43] | I’m 6’5″, but… | 6英尺5英寸(1米95)…但… |
[10:46] | I feel like I’m four feet. | 可我感觉就像4英尺高(1米2) |
[10:48] | And some poetry, | 充满了诗意 |
[10:50] | courtesy of Sarah McLachlan. | 像莎拉 麦可拉伦的歌声那么悠扬 |
[11:31] | All right let’s go, let’s go, let’s make a memory! | 好了 来吧 让我们记住这一刻! |
[11:34] | What are you gonna do for an encore? Walk on water? | 让你再来一次怎么办? 再冒险一次? |
[11:37] | Great guy. He brung me along, too. | 好家伙 他把我也给带上了 |
[11:43] | Jesus. Come on! Get in there. You can do it! | 上帝 来吧 切进去 你能做到! |
[11:46] | You want that cake! You don’t treat cake like that. | 想要享受蛋糕的美味 就不能这样切! |
[11:49] | -You gotta treat cake like a lady. -Give her a kiss. Look at that. | -对待蛋糕要像对待女士一样! -给她一个吻 像这样 |
[11:52] | Oh my God, in front of all of ’em! | 天那…在他们所有人的面前 |
[11:55] | Ba ba ba. Ah-ha-ha! Oh-ho! | 吧 吧 吧! 啊 哈 哈!喔…不! |
[12:00] | And then everyone said, “Jabroni!” | 然后每个人都说: “这个只会输的混蛋!” |
[12:05] | Jabroni! This fucking guy, unbelievable! | 只会输的混蛋! 这个家伙 真不可思议! |
[12:08] | Hop in. | 来! |
[12:11] | Now spread it around on each other. | 每个人都像我们这样试试! |
[12:13] | We need a picture of this They’re crazy! | 拍张照片吧 大家都这么开心! |
[12:15] | Bacio! Bacio! | 巴乔!巴乔! |
[12:20] | Time to party! Time to party! | 狂欢开始! 狂欢开始! |
[12:22] | Come on, we need a picture. Get a picture. | 来吧 这个镜头很难得的 拍张照! |
[13:47] | Oh, no no. | 喔 不 不 |
[13:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 我很抱歉 |
[13:51] | Sarah, I feel like I don’t even know you. | 莎拉 我觉得好象一点都不了解你了 |
[13:53] | It’s Vivian. | 是维维安 |
[14:00] | Would you say you’re completely full of shit or just 50%/%? | 你刚才说的都是花言巧语 还是有只一半是假的? |
[14:04] | I hope just 50, but who knows? | 我希望只有一半 可谁知道呢? |
[14:21] | Ah. | 啊! |
[14:25] | Bet that blonde was a real shot of life. | 那个金发女郎真是个好货色 |
[14:27] | Yeah, real shot. | 没错 的确是个好货色 |
[14:32] | You don’t think we’re being… | 你不认为我们有点… |
[14:34] | I don’t want to say sleazy, ’cause that’s not the right word, | 卑鄙?这个字眼不对 |
[14:37] | but a little irresponsible, maybe? | 但或许可以说 起码有点放纵而不负责? |
[14:39] | No! | 当然不是 |
[14:41] | One day, you’ll look back on all this and laugh, | 将来有一天你回想起来 |
[14:43] | say we were young and stupid. | 你会认为这只不过是年少轻狂 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 或许 |
[14:48] | A couple of dumb kids running around. | 两个傻小子 四处乱跑 |
[14:52] | We’re not that young. | 我们已经不年轻了 |
[15:08] | Hell of a season, pal. | 多美好的季节啊 兄弟 |
[15:10] | Hell of a season. | 美好的季节… |
[15:19] | Oh! Baba ganoush. | 噢!巴巴 格努斯 (中东的一道菜 这里是昵称) |
[15:22] | What do we got? | 这是什么啊? |
[15:24] | Christmas come early. | 圣诞节提前到来了 |
[15:27] | -Secretary Cleary? -The Secretary of the Treasury. | -克里瑞部长? -财务部长 |
[15:30] | The guy you loved since business school. Don’t thank me. | 自从你上商学院就开始崇拜的偶像喔 不用感谢我了 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. I mean, I thought the season was over. | 我不肯定 我以为我们的 婚礼季节已经结束 … |
[15:35] | I was looking forward to kinda taking a break for a little bit. | 我还想喘口气呢 |
[15:37] | John, what are you talking about? | 约翰 你说什么呢? |
[15:39] | This is the Kentucky Derby of weddings. | 这可是个重量级的婚礼啊 |
[15:41] | It’s the Clearys. They’re an American institution. | 这可是克里瑞家族喔 现在的地位相当显赫 |
[15:43] | Pal, there’s gonna be over 200 single women at this wedding. | 兄弟 到时将会有200多个单身女士 参加婚礼 |
[15:47] | Not to mention, if you look here, they’ve got three live bands, | 不用说 再看看 请了3个乐队 |
[15:49] | they got oysters, snacks, phenomenal finger food. | 牡蛎 各种小吃 美味的手抓食物… |
[15:52] | I’m tired, okay? My feet hurt. My voice is hoarse. | 我很累了 脚还很酸 声音沙哑 |
[15:55] | Oh, please don’t take a turn to negative town. | 别这么消极嘛 |
[15:58] | What are you talking about? Who’s getting negative? | 你在说什么啊 谁消极了? |
[16:00] | Well, at the Buckner nuptials you were sitting and sulking in the corner. | 在巴克纳的婚礼上 是谁在角落里垂头丧气来着? |
[16:02] | I wasn’t sulking. I twisted my ankle. | 我没有绷着脸 当时我的脚扭了 |
[16:05] | Rule #6: | 规则第6条: |
[16:06] | Do not sit in the corner and sulk; | 不在可在角落里生闷气 |
[16:08] | it draws attention to you in a negative way. | 这样的消极会引起 他人不必要的注意 |
[16:10] | Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms. | 用你自己独特的方式 来引起别人的注意 |
[16:13] | Please don’t quote the rules to me, I know them. | 不用背傲客规则给我听 我全都记得 |
[16:15] | When Chaz Reinhold passed the sacred rules of wedding crashing onto us | 切斯·廊侯在12年前传授给我们傲客秘诀 |
[16:18] | 12 years ago, he gave us a legacy. | 我们继承了这份财富 并将它发扬光大 在我们开创了新时代! |
[16:22] | You make it sound like a cult, okay? | 你这么说好像在形容一个邪教 |
[16:24] | And from everything you’ve told me about Chaz, he sounds like a kook! | 你把切斯说得好象是个疯子! |
[16:26] | You bite your tongue. Chaz Reinhold is not a kook! | 你给我闭嘴! 切斯不是个疯子或怪人! |
[16:29] | He is a brave and a decent man. He is a pioneer! | 胡说 切斯勇敢的绅士 而且敢于献身 |
[16:32] | He lived with his mother till he was 40! She tried to poison his oatmeal! | 他40岁了还住在他妈家里 她还在他的早餐里下毒 |
[16:35] | Erroneous! Erroneous. | 诽谤 诽谤 |
[16:37] | Erroneous on both counts! | 两者都不属实 |
[16:39] | -Oh, Lord. Here we go again. -What you should be worried about | -喔 老天 又来了 -现在不讨论… |
[16:41] | is not Chaz Reinhold, who is in the hall of fame. | 你对伟大的切斯 廊侯 有什么看法… |
[16:44] | What you should be worried about is you’re getting sloppy. | 问题在于 你得调整一下你消极的心态 |
[16:47] | Now, if you sit there and expect me to go out on a limb | 你不能指望我一个人单枪匹马 |
[16:51] | and try to pull off the greatest crash of all time, | 混入或许是我们有生以来 参加的最隆重的婚礼 |
[16:53] | I gotta know that your head’s right. | 我需要你和我同心协力 |
[16:57] | There is no room for error. | 我们这次事情重大 容不得任何失误 |
[17:00] | Secret Service. Consequences. | 想想看…婚礼上的特工 被识破的后果 |
[17:02] | I love your enthusiasm. | 我很欣赏你的动力 |
[17:05] | If I do this, I don’t wanna half-ass it. | 如果真的要做 我可不想搞砸 |
[17:08] | I want it well planned. | 我要做到尽善尽美 |
[17:10] | He’s back! | 你就该这样! |
[17:12] | All right, partner. We’ll start scheming tonight, okay? | 就这定了 兄弟 我们今晚就开工 |
[17:15] | -Sounds good. -If you need me, I’ll be on line six. | -很好 -需要我的话 打六线 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:22] | Could be fun. | 也许很有趣 |
[17:36] | -Wow. -Mr. Senator. | -喔 -参议员先生 |
[17:37] | -Congratulations, Kathleen. -Thank you. | -恭喜啊 凯瑟琳 -谢谢 |
[17:40] | -Bill, congratulations. -Thank you, Senator. | -比尔 恭喜啊 -谢谢 参议员先生 |
[17:42] | Secretary, they just grow up so damn fast. | 部长 不知觉他们已经长这么大了 |
[17:43] | That’s the truth. | 是啊 |
[17:45] | -Okay. Let’s do our pregame. -What do you got? | -好了 先排练一下吧 -看看你弄到了什么 |
[17:49] | A few articles on Secretary Cleary’s economic policies. | 这里有一些关于克里瑞部长 经济政策的文章 |
[17:53] | There’s also a roster of key family members, a glossary, sailing terms. | 这里有主要家庭成员名单 还有一份关于航海的术语表 |
[17:56] | -Sailing? -Sailing’s like sex to these people. | -航海? -那和他们的关系就像性对我们一样重要… |
[17:59] | -They love it. -Harvard, Kennedy School of Government, | -他们为这项运动而痴狂 -哈佛大学…肯尼迪政法大学 |
[18:01] | Mom’s big with charities, blah blah blah. | 母亲热衷于慈善事业 还有一些琐事… |
[18:04] | Three daughters, one son. I get it. Good work. | 三个女儿 一个儿子… 有数了 材料准备地不错 |
[18:06] | Good. | 好 |
[18:23] | Let me see that again, please. | 让我再看看那份材料 |
[18:25] | Handsome. | 很帅吧 |
[18:28] | Okay, what’s our back story? | 好了 我们的背景呢? |
[18:30] | We’re brothers from New Hampshire, we’re venture capitalists. | 我们是兄弟 来自新罕布什尔州 做风险投资的 |
[18:33] | I’m sick of that! | 又是这个! |
[18:35] | Let’s be from Vermont | 我们来自佛蒙特州 |
[18:37] | and let’s have an emerging maple syrup conglomerate. | 做加工枫蜜的生意 |
[18:39] | Wait, that’s stupid. We don’t know anything about maple syrup. | 你有毛病啊! 我们对枫蜜一点都不了解 |
[18:42] | I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup. | 我碰巧了解了枫蜜的成分 |
[18:44] | I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. | 我喜欢枫蜜 我喜欢涂满枫蜜的薄饼 |
[18:46] | I love it on pizza. I like to take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair | 我还喜欢把它涂在比萨饼上 |
[18:49] | when I’ve had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick? | 心情不好时…我还喜欢用它当发胶 我的发型棒么? |
[18:51] | It’s the first quarter of the big game and you want to toss up a Hail Mary! | 这次大冒险刚刚开始 你就要孤注一掷地乱来? |
[18:54] | I’d like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona, | 我还想当来自奥克兰的皮条客或 来自亚利桑那州的牛仔呢! |
[18:57] | but it’s not Halloween! Grow up, Peter Pan! Count Chocula! | 这又不是复活节 别开玩笑了 彼特 潘 你不能化装成吸血鬼吧 |
[19:01] | Look, we been to a million weddings. | 虽然我们参加的婚礼不计其数 |
[19:03] | And guess what? We’ve rocked ’em all! | 但每次我们都表演得很出色! |
[19:11] | Great day. | 多好的一天啊 |
[19:13] | -The Eagle has landed. -The big show. | -成功混进来了 开始搜寻猎物… -婚礼好气派啊 |
[19:16] | Hey, hey. Fifth row back with the fancy hat. | 嘿嘿 看到第五排戴漂亮帽子的那个没? |
[19:19] | I like that. | 我喜欢那样的女孩子 |
[19:22] | No, don’t waste your time on girls with hats, they tend to be very proper. | 别跟戴帽子的女孩打交道 她们都很传统… |
[19:25] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:28] | The proper girl in the hat just eye-fucked the shit outta me. | 那个保守的女孩刚还 用她的双眸挑逗暗示我呢! |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[19:34] | Why don’t you say it a little louder? I don’t think the priest heard you. | 不如你再大点声儿 还没让神父听呢到 |
[19:38] | Look, John, I’m sorry I’m not sorry, okay? | 听着 约翰 我没有什么不好意思的 |
[19:41] | I’m not gonna apologize. I’m a cocksman. | 我才不会说抱歉 我就是喜欢操 |
[19:45] | -Tourette’s. -Frank Myers. | -我是图来特家的 -法兰克 梅恩 |
[19:48] | John Ryan. Say hello to my brother Jeremy. | 约翰 莱恩 这是我哥哥吉里米 |
[19:50] | Hi, how are you? So, um, how do you know the groom? | 你好! 你们是怎么认识新郎的 |
[19:54] | -We are Uncle Ned’s kids. -Mm-hmm. | -我们是南德叔叔的儿子 -嗯 |
[19:57] | Uncle Ned. | 南德叔叔 |
[19:59] | -Is he Liz’s brother? -Uncle Ned, the brother of Aunt Liz. | -是丽斯的弟弟吗? -南德叔叔 是丽斯婶婶的弟弟 |
[20:03] | How is everybody? | 你们家里人都好吗? |
[20:05] | Well, Dad kinda putters around the house. | 喔 爹地想呆在家里 懒得出来 |
[20:07] | Hey, Aunt Liz sends her best. She couldn’t make it. | 嘿 虽然婶婶不能来亲自参加婚礼 但还是托我们捎来了祝愿 |
[20:09] | Uh, yeah, I know. Uh, ah… | 啊 是吗 我知道 嗯 啊…可… |
[20:12] | she’s dead. | 她不是死了么? |
[20:15] | From the grave. | 她在天有灵 |
[20:17] | She sends her best from the grave. | 她从天堂带来她最美好的祝愿 |
[20:19] | We’ve become extremely spiritual | 自从她去世后 |
[20:21] | -ever since she passed. -I see. | -我们开始相信上帝 -我懂了 |
[20:23] | But thank you so much for your kindness, brother. | 谢谢你的好意 兄弟 |
[20:25] | Lord knows we need family now more than ever. | 失去 让大家比以往更珍惜家庭的重要性 |
[20:28] | -You’re welcome. -Thank you. | -不用谢 -还是要谢谢你 |
[20:34] | How many times are you gonna do this shit? | 我还要跟你说多少次? |
[20:36] | Rule #32: You don’t commit to a relative | 规则第32条: 别随便就把自己认做某某亲戚 |
[20:38] | unless you’re absolutely positive that they have a pulse. | 除非你非常确认他们还活着 |
[20:41] | Rule 16: Give me an up-to-date family tree. | 规则第16条 给我一份最新的家庭成员列表 |
[20:43] | That was your mistake. You made me look like an idiot. | 都是你的工作没有到位 现在让我很难堪 |
[20:46] | Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion. | 规则第76条: 不要找借口 相信自己总是对的 |
[20:59] | Hello, Red. | 哈 红发女郎 |
[21:04] | -Dibs. -She’s all yours. | -这个我要了 -那就归你 |
[21:08] | I ain’t gonna fight you. | 不会跟你争的 |
[21:34] | I think we’ve got a crier. | 新娘会哭的 |
[21:36] | -No shot. -$20. | -不可能的 -我赌20块 |
[21:39] | -Make it 40. -Done. | -干脆40块 -一言为定 |
[21:44] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 他妈的 开什么玩笑 |
[21:46] | It’s beautiful. It’s moving. It’s a wedding. | 多美好啊 婚礼…多么感人的时刻 |
[21:49] | And now for our next reading, | 现在选读… |
[21:51] | I’d like to ask the bride’s sister Gloria | 有请新娘的妹妹格洛里亚 |
[21:55] | up to the lectern. | 到讲台来 |
[21:57] | $20, 1 Corinthians. | 20元 科林斯的 |
[21:59] | Double or nothing, Colossians 3:12. | 不然就加倍不然就算了 3赔12 |
[22:04] | And now a reading from Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians. | 我现在读保罗给科林斯的第一封信 |
[22:07] | “Love is patient, love is kind.” | “爱情是容忍 爱情是体贴” |
[22:11] | As you all know, Craig and Christina | 大家都知道 科雷和克里斯汀 |
[22:15] | are quite the sailing enthusiasts. | 都非常热衷于帆船运动 |
[22:17] | In that light, | 用那样的特别方式 |
[22:19] | they have elected to exchange vows | 他们将交换… |
[22:22] | which they themselves have written. | 各自的誓约 |
[22:26] | The ring. | 为她戴上戒指 |
[22:29] | I, Craig, | 我 科雷 |
[22:30] | take you, Christina, to be my wife, | 愿意娶克里斯汀为妻子 |
[22:33] | my best friend and my first mate… | 把她当作我最好的朋友 和我的大副 |
[22:38] | through sickness and health, clear skies and squalls. | 无论健康疾病 刮风下雨 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry, I have a tickle in my throat. | 不好意思 我嗓子有点痒 |
[22:49] | I, Christina, take you, Craig, | 我克里斯汀 接受科雷 |
[22:52] | to be my best friend, | 为我的最好的朋友… |
[22:54] | and my captain… | 和我的船长… |
[22:57] | to be your anchor and your sail… | 我愿意成为你的锚和你的帆 |
[23:01] | Well, this is a first. | 喔 这才刚开始… |
[23:02] | …your starboard and your port. | …你的右舷和你的左舷 |
[23:06] | And now I pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[23:11] | You may kiss the first mate. | 你可以吻你的”大副”了 |
[23:57] | Sorry, just… just a sampler. | 抱歉 让我尝尝 |
[23:59] | Told you this would be classy, right? | 我说了吧 这个婚礼 会是很奢华的 |
[24:01] | Yes, you did, class, first class all the way. You were not lying. | 是啊 没错 真的是很豪华 你一点也没骗我 |
[24:05] | Class class class. | 豪华 奢侈 高贵… |
[24:10] | They’ve got some kind of seasoning on here. | 这好像加了什么调料… |
[24:12] | It must be sprinkled. | 撒上去的 |
[24:14] | Okay, go get us seats near, but not too near, the bridal party. | 找个适当的座位 别离新娘新郎太近 |
[24:17] | I’m going to go drop this box of fresh Wyoming air. | 我要赶快把这盒 来自怀俄明的新鲜空气放过去 |
[24:20] | If you see any crab cakes, get your hands on some | 如果你看到蟹肉蛋糕 一定要给我拿几块 |
[24:23] | -’cause I love the crab cakes. -Consider it done. | -它可是我的最爱! -我办事你放心 |
[24:30] | -Fondue set. -Excuse me? | -奶酪热容器 -什么 |
[24:33] | The present you’re holding is a sterling silver fondue set. | 你手里拿着的礼物 是个纯银的奶酪热容器 |
[24:36] | -John Ryan. -Claire Cleary. | -约翰 瑞恩 -克莱尔 克里瑞 |
[24:39] | Uh, so how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[24:41] | Well… I’m a psychic. | 我有特异功能 |
[24:44] | You’re psychic? Really? | 特异功能?真的? |
[24:46] | Yes. | 当然 |
[24:48] | -What’s that one? -Knife set. German. Very nice. | -那这是什么? -德国刀具 相当不错 |
[24:51] | Hmm. And that? | 那个呢? |
[24:52] | -Cotton linens, Egyptian. -Ooh. | -埃及棉面料 -喔~ |
[24:55] | -What about that? -Oh, I’ll go all day. Place settings, | -那这个呢? -我可以一件一件地说给你听 餐具… |
[24:58] | candlesticks, crystal stemware which they’ll probably never use | 烛台 还有他们可能永远也不会 去用的水晶有脚器皿 |
[25:01] | ’cause it’s… crystal stemware. | …事实上没有人会用水晶器皿 |
[25:03] | -Okay, how about that? -This… | -这个是什么? -这个… |
[25:06] | uh… massage oils and a book on tantra | 这个?按摩油和一本密教经典 |
[25:09] | from the wacky aunt. | 古怪的婶婶给的 |
[25:14] | Let’s check. | 我来看一下 |
[25:16] | -Who’s it from? -Aunt Millie. | -是谁给的 -梅莉阿姨 |
[25:18] | -Yes! -Well, you… you have a gift. | -也! -啊 你真的有特异功能! |
[25:21] | I know. Unfortunately my powers only apply to useless consumer products. | 是啊 可惜我只能猜些 普通的日常用品 |
[25:25] | Well, you know, if the police are missing a Belgian waffle maker | 喔 你知道 如果警察要追捕一个 做比利时蛋奶饼的家伙 |
[25:27] | you could, um, give ’em a hand. | 嗯…也许有一天你能帮上点忙呢 |
[25:31] | -Claire, we need you for pictures. -Oh, okay. | -克莱尔 快过来拍照 -好的 |
[25:34] | -Who’s your friend? -This is John Ryan. | -这是你的朋友? -他叫约翰 瑞恩 |
[25:42] | Could I just have one more of the samplers here? | 能再给我个尝尝吗? |
[25:45] | -Good. -What have we got? | -谢谢 -弄到什么了? |
[25:46] | Come back with some more stuff. | 再弄点其他的来 |
[25:48] | That’s good, though. These bacon-wrapped scallops, phenomenal. | 但是这些也很不错 这些咸肉包烤扇贝的味道太棒了 |
[25:52] | Okay, so what angle you gonna play here? | 好啦 你打算怎么吸引你的天使? |
[25:54] | I’m gonna go with the balloon-animal display for the kids, | 我要去做些动物型的气球… |
[25:57] | and then when she comes close to check it out, guess who’s a broken man? | 送给小孩子们 当她看到的时候 我就可以上了 |
[25:59] | -Haunted past, that’s it. -Haunted past. Excellent. | -忘了刚才的臭事 上! -别影响了心情 很好! |
[26:02] | -How about you? -I’m gonna dance with the little flower girl | -你呢? -我会和那个拿花的小女孩跳舞 |
[26:06] | -It’s all deadly. -Yes. | -好招 一定灵验 -好的 |
[26:07] | I’ll see you in a little. | 回见吧 |
[26:09] | Final touch. There it is. | 最后一步… |
[26:12] | One happy elephant. All right. | 做好了 一只欢乐的小象 |
[26:16] | Who else wants something? | 嗨 谁还要些什么? |
[26:18] | I want a bicycle. | 我要个自行车形状的 |
[26:20] | A bicycle? Well, a bicycle, that would take a lot of balloons | 自行车?那要很多气球才行 |
[26:23] | and honestly Uncle Jeremy’s a little tired right now | 而且说实话 你们的吉里米叔叔 现在有点累了 |
[26:25] | so why don’t we do something like, uh… let’s say a giraffe? | 所以 为什么我们不做些…嗯… 长颈鹿怎么样? |
[26:28] | I just want a bicycle! | 我就是要自行车! |
[26:33] | Why-why are you yelling at me? | 为什么这么大声和我说话? |
[26:35] | Whatever, make me a bicycle, clown! | 耍杂的 给我做辆自行车! |
[26:44] | I’m gonna make you a bicycle. | 好的 我给你做一辆 |
[26:45] | But I don’t want to make you a bicycle. | 但我实在不喜欢你这态度 |
[26:48] | Shut your mouth, funny guy, and make it! | 闭嘴 有意思的家伙 快给我动手做 |
[27:10] | Let’s see how you do with somebody your own age. | 来试试如果是个年龄相仿的舞伴 你的表现会怎么样 |
[27:12] | I think I’m up to the challenge. | 我会尽力的 |
[27:14] | All right, will you save me a dance for later? | 好啦 我们能过会儿再跳吗? |
[27:16] | -Maybe. -Okay. | -或许吧 -好的 |
[27:32] | Go on, take it, you hyena. | 拿去吧 你个土狼 不用谢了 |
[27:34] | Don’t say thank you. | 不用谢了 |
[27:36] | Hi. You’re good. | 嗨 你对这个真在行 |
[27:39] | That thing? I’m just warming up. Last week I did a, uh, | 刚才做的?这些都是小意思 上周我 整整做了个… |
[27:42] | exact replica of… to scale… of Wrigley Field. | 威格力足球队 我都不知道放哪里好 |
[27:44] | -Ha! -Honest to God. | -哈! -我说真的 |
[27:46] | -I don’t have anywhere to put it. -Okay, then I’ll take a sportscar. | -我都不知道放哪里好 -好吧 那我要辆跑车 |
[27:49] | How about a dance? | 跳个舞怎么样? |
[27:51] | That’s what I really wanted. | 正如所愿 |
[28:25] | So how long have you and the Secretary been married? | 你和部长结婚几年了? |
[28:27] | 30 years next April. | 明年4月份就满30周年了 |
[28:29] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 噢 好浪漫啊 |
[28:31] | Yeah, and we were faithful for two of them. | 而我们只忠诚了其中的2年 |
[28:33] | -Hmm? -Enjoy the party. | -什么? -玩得开心点吧 |
[28:42] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:49] | Secretary Cleary, John Ryan. | 克里瑞部长 我是约翰 瑞恩 |
[28:51] | -Hi, John. -I just wanted to tell you how much | -嗨 约翰 -我只想告诉您… |
[28:53] | I enjoyed your position paper on economic expansion in Micronesia. | 我很敬佩您发表的 针对促进密克罗尼西亚经济发展的论文 |
[28:57] | You’ve read my position paper? | 你读过我的论文? |
[28:59] | I read it while I was sailing my boat to Bermuda. | 那是在航海去百慕大时的事了 |
[29:01] | A sailor? | 航海? |
[29:03] | -Good man, take a seat. -Oh, thanks. | -好孩子 请坐 -喔 多谢 |
[29:06] | You didn’t happen to catch my speech | 你肯定还没听过我的演讲… |
[29:08] | on the Paraguayan debt and money supply issue, did you? | 内容是关于巴拉圭国家债务以 及其货币供应量的问题 |
[29:11] | Are you kidding me? I thought it was great. | 当然听过了 简直是太精彩了 |
[29:14] | Your argument for the inverse ratio | 你的资本总额与负债成反比的观点… |
[29:16] | of capitalization to debt was genius. | 真堪称一绝啊 |
[29:19] | Now, if we can just get Congress not to be so shortsighted. | 但真遗憾 国会就是 那么的没远见 |
[29:22] | Yes! Well put. “Shortsighted.” | 没错 说得好 这就叫”鼠目寸光” |
[29:27] | John, what do you say you and I head out to the deck | 约翰 跟我去外面… |
[29:30] | -and light up a couple of cigars? -Stogies? | -抽跟雪茄吧? -斯多吉?(一种雪茄品牌) |
[29:32] | -Yeah. -Why not? | -当然 -没问题 |
[29:35] | It’s just that we lost a lot of really good men out there. | 我们在那边失去了很多好朋友 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:42] | Gloria, I think I gotta go get some fresh air. | 格洛里亚 我想去外面 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[29:46] | Thank you so much for the dance and it was wonderful to meet you. | 谢谢你陪我跳舞 很高兴遇上你 |
[29:53] | I wish I were stronger. | 我真希望我能坚强点… |
[30:01] | Jeremy! | 吉里米! |
[30:05] | Jeremy, wait up! | 吉里米 等等 |
[30:09] | Well, the guy wants to run for President. | 喔 那个竞选总统的家伙 |
[30:10] | Oh, so you’re hiding, I see. | 噢 原来躲在这里 找了你半天 |
[30:13] | He thinks Moby Dick is a venereal disease. | 他说莫比 迪克有性病… |
[30:15] | Well, that’s what I need. Claire… | 喔 笑死我了 克莱尔… |
[30:18] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[30:20] | -Um, Christina wants to talk to you. -Fun’s over. | -克里斯汀想和你聊聊 -你们聊吧 |
[30:26] | -Yeah. -Funny. | -好的 -刚才真是有趣 |
[30:28] | -Franklin! -What a great guy. | -富兰克林! -你爸爸真有意思 |
[30:30] | You are a big hit at this wedding. | 你今天很引人注目啊 |
[30:33] | Well, everyone’s so nice. It’s easy. | 大家都很随和啊 所以很谈的来 |
[30:38] | -They’re all full of shit. -What? | -他们都很虚伪 -什么? |
[30:41] | Half of these people are here because of my dad. | 参加婚礼的大部分人都是因我爹地而来 |
[30:44] | They’re all just, you know, suckling at the power teat. | 他们都是屈服于权势的小人 马屁精 |
[30:48] | No no. Come on, they’re here because | 喔 不 别这样想 他们来的目的… |
[30:51] | they want to believe they’re in the presence of true love. | 是为了证明真爱的存在… |
[30:53] | That’s why people come to weddings, ’cause they wanna believe in true love. | …这才是人们参加婚礼的原因 他们相信真爱 |
[30:58] | What’s true love? | 什么是真爱? |
[31:01] | True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another. | 真爱就是两人心心相映 |
[31:10] | Well, it’s a little cheesy, but… I like it. | 喔 有点肉麻 不过…我喜欢这个说法 |
[31:13] | Uh, I saw it on a bumper sticker. | 我有一次在车尾的小贴纸上看到的 |
[31:17] | -So, you gonna give a toast? -Yes. | -你等会会祝酒吗? -是的 |
[31:19] | -Nervous? -Mm… little bit. Um… | -紧张了? -呃…嗯…有点 |
[31:21] | What are you gonna say? | 你打算说些什么? |
[31:23] | Would you? | 要看吗? |
[31:25] | You keep it in your cleavage. | 藏在乳沟中? |
[31:27] | Nowhere else to put it. | 我没有口袋可以放 |
[31:29] | Normally, I’m not very good at these things, | 虽然平时我对(祝酒)不在行… |
[31:31] | but I-I think this one’s pretty good. | 但我想 这次我会做得很好 |
[31:33] | “I never thought my sister would find someone | 我从来不认为我姐会找一个… |
[31:36] | who cared about what other people thought as much as she did… | 像她自己一样留意别人看法的人 做老公 |
[31:39] | -until I met Craig”? -Yes! | -直到遇见到科雷…? -没错! |
[31:41] | That’s funny! That’s funny because it’s true. You know, people like funny. | 多么好笑啊 因为那是实话 人们喜欢这样的风趣 |
[31:45] | I know. But the whole funny-because-it’s-true bit | 我知道 但你想用”人们喜欢听实话” 这点来造点笑料… |
[31:48] | only works if the truth is a small thing | 只对于小场合小事才会让人觉得有趣 |
[31:50] | like “Everyone knows Jennifer likes to shop,” Ha ha ha. | 像 “每个人都知道珍妮弗是购物狂”! 哈 哈 哈… |
[31:53] | I think you’re better off going with something from the heart, honestly. | 我想你该谈谈人们内心的真实感触 |
[31:56] | I think that people are gonna like this. | 我想人们会喜欢我的祝词的! |
[31:58] | I think you’re gonna hear crickets. | 只怕他们会嘘你的… |
[32:01] | -I thing you’re wrong. -Sounds of silence. | -我想不会像你说的那样的 -不然那就会鸦雀无声 |
[32:03] | -Nope. -Okay, go walk the plank. | -不可能 -好吧 你这可是自找的 我提醒你了 |
[32:05] | -Mmm-mm. I’m sticking to it. -Go ahead. | -我坚持我的主意 -那就试试吧 |
[32:07] | Hey, meet me at the back of the room. | 嘿 等我们在背门见面时… |
[32:09] | I’ll be the guy waiting to say “I told you so.” | 我就会对你说”早说了嘛 你不听” |
[32:14] | Good luck! | 祝你好运! |
[32:16] | And so, after my ninth stint in rehab, | 然后 在我第9次戒毒后… |
[32:20] | um, Craig… oh, Craig. | 嗯…科雷…喔…科雷 |
[32:24] | Craig was the only one who still believed in me. | 科雷是唯一一个仍对我充满信心的人 |
[32:27] | Been sober now for eight months. | 到现在 我已经八个月 没有碰那玩意儿了 |
[32:32] | And uh… | 呃… |
[32:33] | I thank God every day, | 我每天都会感谢上帝… |
[32:36] | for sending me a friend like Craig. | 感谢上帝赐予我这么好的一个朋友 |
[32:40] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[32:57] | I never thought that my sister would find someone | 我从来不认为我姐会找一个… |
[33:00] | who cared about what other people thought | 像她自己一样留意别人看法的人 做老公… |
[33:01] | as much as she did until I met Craig. | 直到我遇见了科雷… |
[33:06] | Uh… | 呃… |
[33:09] | Um… as you all know, | 嗯… 大家都知道… |
[33:12] | my sister and Craig are both lawyers | 我姐和科雷都是律师… |
[33:14] | at big law firms in New York. | 都在纽约的一家大型 律师事务所工作 |
[33:17] | But that’s not the only thing they have in common. | 但这不是他们唯一的共同点 |
[33:20] | Um, they both like the color green | 嗯 他们喜欢同样的颜色 |
[33:23] | like Craig’s eyes and money. | 绿色 就像科雷的眼睛 还有金钱(美钞是绿色的) |
[33:31] | Um, uh… | 嗯 呃… |
[33:45] | you know, someone once told me that | 曾经有一个人曾告诉我 |
[33:48] | true love is | 真爱就是… |
[33:51] | the soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another. | 真爱就是两人心心相映 |
[33:56] | And I think that that’s a very rare thing in this world. | 我想那就才是这世界上 最真实 最宝贵… |
[34:01] | And I think it’s something to be valued. | 最值得珍藏的东西 |
[34:04] | And I’m just really happy that my big sister’s found it. | 我很高兴他们都找到 并彼此拥有了这份真爱 |
[34:07] | Uh, congratulations, Chris. | 呵 祝贺你了 克利斯 |
[34:24] | Ah! That was amazing! | 哇 真不可思议 |
[34:27] | It was really great. | 太棒了! |
[34:29] | We should probably head back so they’re not lookin’ for us. | 我们该回去了 他们大概到处找我们呢 |
[34:32] | I always knew my first time would be on a beach. | 我一直以来都知道 我的第一次会在沙滩上 |
[34:36] | First time? | 第一次? |
[34:41] | -You were a virgin? -Mm-hmm. | -你是处女? -嗯…嗯 |
[34:43] | Wow. | 哇… |
[34:44] | Jeremy, we’re gonna be so happy together. | 我们真的会很快乐的 吉里米 |
[34:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:50] | -I’m sorry? -I love you! | -什么? -我爱你! |
[35:02] | -You totally saved me. -No. | -你挽救了我! -没什么啦 |
[35:05] | -Yes. -Claire, come on. Come here. | -是的 -克莱尔 过来 过来! |
[35:07] | Mm! | 嗯! |
[35:08] | Oh, baby, you were awesome. | 亲爱的 你讲的太棒了 |
[35:11] | -No. -Listen to me, awesome. | -不会啦 -听着 棒极了 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:14] | Uh, John, this is… this is my boyfriend, Sack. | 啊 约翰 这… 是我的男朋友 沙克 |
[35:17] | -Hey, fella. -How you doing? | -嘿 伙计 -嗨 你好吗? |
[35:19] | Listen, we’ve gotta go meet the Schreibers. | 快去见见特拉夫妇吧 |
[35:21] | Okay, was great to meet you. Thank you! | 好的 很高兴认识你 谢谢! |
[35:27] | Boom, I gotcha! | 卟 你在这里! |
[35:30] | Oh, great! Good to see you. | 喔 太棒了!看到你真高兴! |
[35:32] | I’ve been looking all over for you. I gotta get outta here pronto, | 我到处找你呢 我们要赶快离开这里 |
[35:35] | -I’ve got a Stage Five clinger. -No no, I need more time. | -五级警报! -不 不 再让我呆段时间 |
[35:38] | Did you hear what I just said to you? | 你听仔细没? |
[35:40] | Stage 5? Virgin? Clinger? Let’s go, I’m gonna start the car. | 五级警报!处女!粘住不放! 走吧 我去把车发动了 |
[35:43] | I’m serious, let’s go. | 我是说真的 快! |
[35:47] | I don’t think that you’re appreciating the urgency here. | 你不能体谅一下我的苦衷 她是处女 |
[35:49] | Not only is she a virgin, she’s totally off the reservation. | 不仅是个处女 她还对我毫无保留 |
[35:51] | I’m terrified of this broad. | 我被这女人吓着了 |
[35:53] | -Here you are! -Hey! Gloria, wow! | -找到你了! -嘿 格洛里亚!喔… |
[35:56] | What a coincidence, I was just singing your praises. | 真巧 说曹操曹操到 |
[35:59] | -This is John Ryan. -Oh, hi. | -这是约翰 瑞恩 -噢 嗨! |
[36:00] | -Yeah. -So my family and a few friends, | -你好 -我的家人和部分朋友… |
[36:03] | we’re all going back to our little place on the shore and it would be | 都会去我家的海边别墅 |
[36:05] | -so great if you guys came. -Really? | -如果你们能去就太棒了! -真的? |
[36:08] | -Sounds sort of wonderful. -I am… | -听起来好极了 -我… |
[36:09] | well it does, it sounds… it sounds very nice. | 确实不错 这个…这个… 听起来是个好主意 |
[36:11] | But-but and I’m flattered that you would | 但…我…感到我很荣幸… |
[36:13] | even think of me to include me in something like that, Gloria. Thank you. | 能被你邀请参加这个家庭派对 格洛里亚 真感谢 |
[36:16] | It kills me however to have to tell you I’m sorry, I just… timing’s no good. | 但…我…我真不知怎么开口告诉你 真不巧… |
[36:19] | -I won’t be able to make it. -Why? | -我没办法去 -为什么不能啊? |
[36:21] | -It’s gonna be so much fun! -It’s gonna be so much fun! | -会很有趣的! -是啊 会很有趣的! |
[36:24] | I’m sure it will be fun for the… for the people that are going. | 当然 我相信…参加的人 都会玩得很愉快的 |
[36:26] | I-I unfortunately can’t go. I-I don’t have, um… | 不幸的是 我…我可能没法去 我…嗯… |
[36:28] | I only have this monkey suit. | 我只有这件晚礼服穿 |
[36:30] | -I don’t have any clothes. -No, we have everything you need. | -没别的衣服了 -不 我家什么都有 |
[36:33] | -Problem solved. Problem solved! -The problem’s not solved. | -那就没问题了!说定了 -不 不 问题没那么简单 |
[36:35] | -The problem’s not solved. -Deal us in. | -问题还没解决! -算上我俩 |
[36:37] | Oh, cool cool cool! I’m gonna run and find my dad! Ah! | 喔 太好了 也! 我马上去跟爸爸说!啊哈! |
[36:40] | Hey, don’t ask your dad! Don’t ask your dad! Don’t… | 嘿 别和你的爹地说! 别和他说!别… |
[36:42] | -The train’s going. We gotta get on. -That’s true. Why don’t… why don’t you | -游戏刚刚开始 我们得继续! -现在好了 为什么…你不阻止她? |
[36:44] | -just feed me to the lions? -What? | -把我往狮子口里送? -什么? |
[36:46] | -Step on my head when I’m drowning. -What? | -看我溺水时帮忙在头上踩我一脚?(落井下石) -什么? |
[36:47] | What a great friend. What do you mean, what? | 真是个兄弟该做的! 你到底什么意思?想怎么样? |
[36:49] | John, this is completely against the rules. | 约翰 你这样做可是 完全违反了规则 |
[36:51] | You have a wedding and a reception to seal the deal. Period. | 参加完婚礼和招待会 就结束了 |
[36:53] | -There’s no overtime. No! -Oh, no overtime? | -没有加时 没有! -喔?没有加时? |
[36:55] | What about the Chang wedding three years ago? | 那三年前张家的婚礼呢? |
[36:57] | -Oh, that’s bullshit. -Yeah, thought I forgot about that. | -喔 胡说 -是吗?以为我忘了? |
[36:59] | 2:00 A.M., you dragged me 50 miles to watch you and some chick | 凌晨两点你逼我开了50英里路 到离休所… |
[37:02] | play mah-jong with her grandmother at a retirement home. | 去看你和某个小妞和她外婆打麻将? |
[37:04] | Yeah, completely different situation. | 没错 但这根本就是两码事 |
[37:06] | -How? -What do you mean how? | -什么? -看看你现在做了什么 |
[37:08] | She was a very very family-oriented girl. | 她是在一个传统的家庭长大的 |
[37:10] | And she was very into her grandmother. They’re very family-oriented. | 她很听她外婆的话 很有家教 |
[37:13] | -Give me a break! -That was my first Asian! | -算了吧! -她是和我上床的第一个亚裔女孩! |
[37:16] | -You better lock it up. -You better lock it up. | -你不要闹了 -你才不要闹了 |
[37:18] | -No, you lock it up. Lock it up. -You lock it up. Lock it up. | -不 你不要闹了 不要闹了 -你才不要闹了 |
[37:21] | Please! It would mean so much to me, please! | 求你了 这对我很重要 求你了! |
[37:25] | Look at the way he’s looking at me. | 瞧瞧他看我的眼神… |
[37:27] | I can tell he doesn’t like me, John. He’s the Secretary of the Treasury. | 他一点都不喜欢我 他可是财政部长 |
[37:29] | And to be honest with you, my taxes aren’t exactly in line. | 还有啊 说实话 我有偷税行为 |
[37:31] | Oh, come on, you’re being paranoid. | 噢 少来了 你想太多了 |
[37:33] | He’s threatened by the way I dance. | 他很讨厌我跳舞时的放荡 |
[37:35] | Damn it! Why’d I have to go showin’ off like that? | 该死! 早知道就不都把招数使出来了! |
[37:37] | Now I’m all over his radar. Stupid! | 现在他一定注意到我了 真蠢! |
[37:39] | You’re not that good a dancer. | 就你跳舞那样儿? |
[37:40] | Oh, please! | 噢 别逗了! |
[37:42] | You and I both know I’m a phenomenal dancer. | 你我都知道我跳得有多好 |
[37:43] | Now I know you’re lying through your teeth! | 我知道你就是嘴巴上说说 气气我而已 |
[37:45] | You’ll do anything to get me to go on this thing, | 不管你做什么 我都不会和你一起继续这个游戏的 |
[37:47] | even if I have to walk right into the lion’s den. | 要知道…我得进虎穴 |
[37:49] | Gloria, come on! | 格洛里亚 别闹了! |
[37:51] | You know I’m not gonna give in to this kind of behavior. | 撒娇是没有用的! |
[37:53] | She’s like a kid at Toys R Us. I can’t be around it. | 她就像个在玩具店里的小孩子 哪里有精力陪她 |
[37:55] | Oh, get off your high horse. Stop judging people. | 噢 放下你的臭架子 别动不动就品头论足 |
[37:58] | You take off the white wig, and you stop judging me. | 难道你不是么 还说我如何如何 |
[38:00] | I don’t want to be around someone who’s a nut job. | 她是个疯子 我水深火热 |
[38:03] | -I need some alone time with her. -If you want to hang out with Claire, | -我需要更多和她独处的机会 -不管你是否要与克莱尔… |
[38:06] | the boyfriend and Cybill, by all means. I’m not going. | 他的男朋友混在一起 随你便 我不参与 |
[38:08] | Let me lay it out for you in simple chapter and verse: You’re going. | 直说吧 就一句话:你必须去 |
[38:10] | Let me break it down for you so you understand: I’ll hold your hand like | 话说白了 我会向个小孩子一样 拖着你的手的… |
[38:13] | -a small child. I’m not going. -Yes, you are. | -我才不去呢 -会的 你会的 |
[38:15] | You can go if you want. I’m… no, I’m not. No, I’m not. | 你要想去就去 我…不!不 我…不会去的 |
[38:17] | You’re gonna be a team player for once in your life. | 你会第一次感受没有我搭档的苦恼的! |
[38:19] | -He’d love you to come. -Yes! Yes! Baba ganoush! | -我爸爸同意了! -好啊 真是好消息 巴巴 格努斯 |
[38:21] | -What do I do? -Baba ganou! | -我到底在做什么? -巴巴 格努斯! |
[38:38] | Okay okay. Home sweet home. | 好啦 到家真好 |
[38:45] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你怎么样 -蛮去 |
[38:47] | Come here, come here. | 过来 这里来 |
[38:50] | Are you okay? Because I’m gonna need 100%/% of Jeremy this weekend | 你还好吧? 这个周末我需要你全力以赴协助我 |
[38:52] | and you’re looking a little weird. | 可你看起来忧心忡忡 |
[38:54] | She took me below deck for 45 minutes. I don’t have | 她把我带到船舱里又玩弄了45分钟 |
[38:56] | -any bodily fluids left in me. -Gentlemen, everything okay? | -我可没那么多精力任她折腾! -先生们 没什么问题吧? |
[38:59] | -Great! Yep. -Great? | -当然!也! -好极了 |
[39:02] | You know, we were thinking about a little game of touch football, | 我们想玩一会儿橄榄球 |
[39:04] | -you know. -Yeah? | -你知道的 -怎么样? |
[39:06] | -Cleary family tradition. -A little pigskin, why not? | -克里瑞家族的传统 -只不过玩点(美式)足球 为什么不呢? |
[39:09] | -Great. -Don’t forget to stretch, guys. | -太好了 -别忘了热身啊 男子汉们 |
[39:11] | We’re gonna be on the field in 10. | 10点场上见 |
[39:43] | -Clothes fit. -Ooh. | -真合身啊 -喔… |
[39:45] | I’m not even gonna say it, but you… you-you know I’m upset. | 我实在不想评价这个 你知道我烦死了 |
[39:49] | I know you are. I think you look good. | 我知道你很不爽 我觉得你看上去不错啊 |
[39:53] | You know I don’t look good. | 你知道我看上去不好 |
[39:56] | Hey, honey! | 嘿 甜心! |
[39:58] | I’m over here! | 我在这儿呢! |
[40:00] | Are you ready? Are you ready for some football? | 你准备好了吗? 准备玩点橄榄球吗? |
[40:02] | You want the noise brought on you? ‘Cause here it comes. | 想要尝点厉害吗? 现在就准备开始吧 |
[40:04] | -The what? -The noise brought on you, | -什么? -要尝点厉害吗? |
[40:06] | -’cause here it comes. -Just hike the ball, nut job. | -现在就给你点颜色看看 -就开球吧 小意思了 |
[40:08] | Ready! Set! Hut! Hut! Hike! | 各就各位 预备 开始 |
[40:12] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. | 一密西西比 两密西西比 三密西西比 |
[40:19] | -Yes! -Ooh! | -也! -呜! |
[40:21] | -Whoo! -Yes! Crab cakes and football! | -呜 -也!蟹肉蛋糕 橄榄球… |
[40:25] | -That’s what Maryland does! -Nice one! | -马里兰就是这么棒! -干得好! |
[40:28] | -A little out of shape? -Yeah. | -有点跑不动了? -是啊 |
[40:32] | -Way to bring it! -Way to anticipate that rush, man. | -接得漂亮 -不 你传得很到位 |
[40:34] | -No, I just saw you had it. -Hey, shut up! | -不 我看到是你的功劳 -嘿 闭嘴吧! |
[40:36] | You gotta anticipate that rush. | 你预料到了快攻 |
[40:38] | -Cool, no, of course I do. -You did a great job. | -酷 喔 我当然会 -做得不错 |
[40:40] | -What happened, Toast? -I think he’s on steroids. | -怎么了 吐司(昵称) -我觉得他像吃了类固醇 |
[40:42] | It was like trying to cover a fuckin’ racehorse. | 感觉就像要对付匹野马一样 |
[40:47] | -Well, don’t worry about it. -Get it up! | -喔 别担心 -振作点! |
[40:49] | We’ll burn ’em with the post. | 我们会用精确的传递打败他们 |
[40:51] | No no. No, I got a better idea. | 不 我有个更好的主意 |
[40:53] | Look, I want you to fake the post, | 你要你假装扔偏了 |
[40:55] | throw an interception to Claire, get her to feel good, you know? | 然后让克莱尔拦截 让她高兴高兴… |
[40:58] | Gets them foamy. You think you can do that? | 又不能让他们看出来 能做到吗? |
[41:00] | John, I was first team, all-state. I can put the ball wherever I want to. | 约翰 我可是个高手 我想把球给谁就可以给谁 |
[41:04] | I’ll make it rain out here. All right, guys, bring it in. Blue 17! | 我会帮你搞定的… 好啦 兄弟们 进入状态 蓝十七! |
[41:08] | Blue 17! Red 17! | 蓝十七!红十七! |
[41:11] | -Oh, you’re gonna cover me? -Like white on rice. | -噢 你能盯得住我? -那就比试比试吧 |
[41:14] | All right, I like my odds here. I’m gonna give you a little warning, | 好啦 这下我有机会啦 我可先警告你 |
[41:17] | -I’m going downtown. -Hot route! | -我会直奔底线的 -散开! |
[41:19] | Red seven, red seven, red seven! | 红七 红七 红七! |
[41:21] | Look for me in the endzone after this play, I’ll be the guy holding the ball. | 过会你会在你们的球门边 看到轻松得分的我 |
[41:25] | -John! Red seven! -What? I don’t know | -约翰 红七 -什么?!我不知道… |
[41:26] | what “red seven” means. -Hot route! | 红七什么意思啊? -散开 |
[41:28] | I don’t… w-what is “hot route”? | 我不知道红… 什么是散开啊?! |
[41:30] | Will you just go stand on the other side, please? | 给我站到这边来 好不好? |
[41:34] | Are you runnin’ away from me? | 你想甩开我? |
[41:36] | -No! I’m just gettin’ over here. -You scared? | -当然不 我只是到这边来 -害怕了? |
[41:38] | -Down! -Come on! | -朝底线! -大家一起! |
[41:41] | Ready, down, set! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hike! | 各就各位 预备 开始…. |
[41:46] | Go, Jeremy! | 加油 吉里米! |
[41:47] | Hey, yo! Hit me! Hit me! | 嘿 哟! 给我!给我! |
[41:50] | Boo-ya! | 不-呀! |
[41:52] | That’s what we call a sack lunch! | 那才是称得上真正的沙克午餐 |
[41:55] | Num-num-num-num-num-num! | 嗯…嗯…嗯…嗯…嗯…! |
[41:57] | Ow! Bird. | 噢! 鸟儿 |
[42:00] | Big tree fall hard, right? | 个子大 摔得一定很狠? |
[42:02] | How many fingers I got up? Come on, Pepe, how many fingers I got up? | 我举几根手指来着?看看 举几根手指? |
[42:05] | Oh, come on, I got four. Okay, here’s five. | 噢 看看 四根?是五根 |
[42:07] | Man down! We got a man down! | 伤员! 这里有个伤员! |
[42:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[42:11] | Hey, is your brother okay? | 嘿 你兄弟没事吧? |
[42:13] | What? Aw, he’s fine. | 什么?哦 他没事 |
[42:15] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[42:17] | -What’s that? -I can’t breathe. | -怎么样了? -我不能呼吸了 |
[42:19] | No no no, I think he’s really hurt. | 不 不 我想他真的受伤了 |
[42:21] | Well, serves him right after that throw. | 这么一投就不行了? |
[42:23] | Hey! Baba ganoush! | 嘿 巴巴格努斯? |
[42:26] | I don’t know… I don’t know what got into me, Secretary, I just… | 我不知道…不知道怎么回事啊 部长 我只是… |
[42:29] | I do. Five generations of Lodge family breeding. | 我了解啊… 洛奇家族五代的强悍血统啊 |
[42:34] | -Your father used to pull… -I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | -你父亲过去曾… -我不能呼吸了 快断气了… |
[42:38] | -The same stunt when we were your age. -I can’t breathe. | -在这样的年龄做出同样的惊人表现… -我不能呼吸了 |
[42:40] | -Is that right? -You okay? | -扔得怎么样? -还好吧? |
[42:41] | Great! You threw it perfectly! | 好极了! 扔得太准了! |
[42:44] | Come on, get up! | 来吧 快起来吧 别做过火了 |
[42:45] | -Don’t oversell it. -I’m not selling anything. | -别做过火了 -我没装… |
[42:48] | Come on, stop milking it. You make us look like a bunch of pussies. | 别装了 弄得像个小女孩一样 |
[42:52] | Jeremy! Sit this play out. | 吉里米 这盘你先休息吧 |
[42:54] | Todd, come on in. | 托德 一起玩吧 |
[42:56] | You must be joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[42:59] | It wouldn’t kill you to play some competitive sports | 偶尔参加竞技运动… |
[43:02] | once in a while, would it? | 玩玩没什么坏处的 不是吗? |
[43:04] | Well, would that make you love me? | 你能因此爱我吗!? |
[43:06] | Pfft. Jesus. | 噗 天那… |
[43:09] | Hey, Jeremy, red moon dog 7-11! | 嘿 吉里米 红月狗7-11(战数)! |
[43:12] | 42, 30-teen! | 42 30![<--胡言乱语] |
[43:14] | Hut one! Hut two! | 注意!一 二… |
[43:15] | Blitz! | 闪电偷袭! |
[43:17] | Jeremy! | 吉里米! |
[43:19] | Hoo-ah! | 呜…啊! |
[43:21] | Oh! | 噢! |
[43:23] | -Oh. -That looked like it hurt. | -噢 -这下看来伤得不轻 |
[43:25] | -I got you! -No, you didn’t! | -我防住你了 -没有 |
[43:26] | -You’re cheating! Oh my God. -You’re cheating! | -你在耍赖 -你才耍赖呢 |
[43:29] | -The only… -Your brother, he’s down again. | -你只… -天哪 你兄弟又倒下了 |
[43:35] | What is his deal? | 搞什么名堂嘛? |
[43:37] | L… I don’t know what’s getting into me today, guys. It’s just… | 我也不知道我今天是怎么搞的 伙计们 我只是… |
[43:40] | Nature versus nurture, Lodge. Nature always wins. | 先天的强悍对后天的大块头 洛奇! 血统优秀的永远是赢家 |
[43:44] | What are you doing? It’s a game of touch. | 你在干什么? 比赛就是撞来撞去! |
[43:46] | Every time I look over, you’re on your ass again. | 每次我就只看到你屁股着地 |
[43:48] | If I had any air in my lungs, I’d scream at you! | 我肺里有气的话 就不会这么温柔和你说话了 |
[43:50] | Oh, now you’re gonna blame me? | 现在来怪我了? |
[43:51] | ‘Cause you’re not athletic enough to stay on your two feet? | 就因为你连两只脚都站不稳? |
[43:54] | I hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[43:55] | Let’s take a daiquiri time-out. | 暂停一会 来点台克利(鸡尾)酒吧 |
[43:57] | Daiquiris. | 台克利! |
[43:59] | Oh! | 噢! |
[44:02] | Sweetheart, why don’t you take him into the house and fix him up? | 甜心 把他带到屋子里 帮他处理一下伤势 |
[44:05] | -Sure, Mom. -Oh, don’t baby him, | -好的 妈妈 -噢 别把他当小孩宠 |
[44:07] | -it just makes it worse. -Oh! My back hurts. | -只会使他更衰 -噢 我的背好痛! |
[44:10] | Oh, great. Game’s over. Satisfied? | 太好了 游戏结束了 你满意了? |
[44:13] | You got everyone on you now? Get all the attention. | 吸引了这么所有人的关注! |
[44:19] | -It’s hot out here. -Yeah, it is. | -外头天气真热 -是啊 没错 |
[44:22] | You should have played in your underwear. | 或许你该只穿条内裤玩 |
[44:25] | I’ll get you a drink. | 我给你倒点喝的吧 |
[44:33] | Oh, Jesus Christ. It burns. | 我的天哪 好痛啊… |
[44:36] | -Oh! Poor baby. -It stings. Oh, Jesus. | -噢!可怜的宝贝 -老天 真刺骨 |
[44:38] | You want me to blow on it? | 想让我帮你吹吹吗? |
[44:40] | No. No no no. No no no. | 不 不 不 不… |
[44:42] | No, I don’t need any blowing. I’m good, I’m good. | 不 不需要 我很好 |
[44:44] | -I’m… thank you. -Jeremy, I’m not wearing any panties. | -我…谢谢 -吉里米 我可没穿内裤喔 |
[44:46] | -Oh. Yeah. -That’s right. | -喔 也 -没错! |
[44:48] | -Ooh, ah, oh! -Um, uh, okay. That’s fun. That’s nice. | -呜…啊!噢! -嗯 啊 好 很有意思 不错 |
[44:51] | Okay, I’m a little confused. | 好的 但我有点搞不懂 |
[44:53] | Just like eight hours ago you were a shy little virgin, | 似乎在8小时前 你还是个害羞的处女 |
[44:56] | and now you’re not wearing any panties. I’m just trying to… | 现在你居然没穿内裤我只是想… |
[44:58] | -to catch up with you here. -You do that to me. Ooh. | -努力跟上你的变化… -是你把我变成这样的 |
[45:00] | -Where’s my little friend? -I do what… no no no. | -我的”朋友”在哪里呢? -做什么…不 不! |
[45:02] | -Where’s my little friend? -He’s tired. He’s tired. | -我的”小朋友”在哪里呢? -他累了 他累了 |
[45:04] | -Where’s my little friend? -He’s in time-out. | -我的”朋友”在哪里呢? -他在休息 |
[45:05] | He’s in time-out. Gloria, please! I’m exhausted. | 他在休息!格洛里亚 行行好吧 我累坏了 |
[45:07] | I’m exhausted. I’ve had a very long day. | 我累坏了 多漫长的一天啊… |
[45:12] | Dry hump me up and down the field all afternoon. | 整个下午 一次次被你姐的男朋友蹂躏 |
[45:14] | My leg’s cut and bleeding. I’m just… I’m not really in the mood for this. | 脚划破了 又在流血… 真没什么心情做那个 |
[45:18] | Ow! Jesus Christ! | 噢!天那! |
[45:21] | My father warned me about people like you, Jeremy. | 我爸爸警告过我 不要被你这样的人的迷惑 吉里米 |
[45:23] | I’m just another notch on your belt! | 我只不过是你的又一个猎物 |
[45:25] | Wha… this is not like that. What are you talk… it’s not like that! | 什么?不是那样的… 不像你说的那样! |
[45:27] | Really?! Then what’s it like, Jeremy, huh? | 喔?那是怎么样?吉里米? |
[45:30] | -Ow! Ow! No! Wait! Wait! -Huh?! | -噢!噢!不!停!停! -哈?! |
[45:32] | It’s just that I’m feeling very strongly | 我只是觉得我们之间的联系… |
[45:35] | that we’re only starting to express ourselves | 和我们的所做所为 仅限于… |
[45:37] | in a physical, sexual-specifically way. | 肉体上的性爱… |
[45:39] | That’s it! Wait! | 住手 等我说完 |
[45:41] | And I’d like to play some catch-up on finding out who’s inside here. | 我更想寻找些心灵上的东西 让我们更了解彼此 |
[45:46] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[45:49] | Jeremy. | 吉里米 |
[45:52] | -Jeremy, you’re amazing! -Oh God, I think you’re amazing. | -吉里米 你太棒了 -噢 上帝 你也很不可思议! |
[45:55] | -Oh my God, don’t ever leave me. -Ever. | -天那 永远别离开我! -永远不 |
[45:58] | Good! ‘Cause I’d find you. | 当然!因为…因为你永远也 逃不出我的手掌! |
[46:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:05] | Of course like all kids, I had imaginary friends, but not just one. | 当然像很多的孩子那样 我也有想像中的朋友 还不只一个 |
[46:08] | I had hundreds and hundreds and all of them from different backgrounds | 他们有不同的背景… |
[46:11] | who spoke different languages. And one of them, whose name was Caleb, | 说不同的语言 其中一个 叫做卡伦 |
[46:14] | he spoke a magical language that only I could understand. | 他说一种只有我能听懂的 魔术语言 |
[46:21] | Get him all patched up? | 他的伤口都清理好了吗? |
[46:23] | I sure did, Daddy. | 当然了 爸爸 |
[46:25] | Gloria bug. | 我的小精灵格洛里亚 |
[46:27] | You go change for dinner. | 去换衣服吃饭吧 |
[46:29] | Okay. | 好的! |
[46:36] | You know, she’s not just another notch on the old belt. | 她不是你皮带上的 又一个孔(女性猎物) |
[46:43] | I don’t even wear a belt. Beltless. | 可我没系皮带 |
[46:45] | I’m a very powerful man. | 我可是很有权势的 |
[46:48] | Yes, you are. | 当然 我懂 |
[46:54] | See you for dinner. | 晚餐上见吧 |
[46:59] | So, I am President of the Environment Defense League. | 我那时候是环保联合会的主席 |
[47:01] | And I pick up this little sea otter… | 我小心的抓起那只小小的海水獭 |
[47:05] | …and… and… and… wipe off the oil from the tanker spill. | 然后…把从油轮中溢出的 附在它身上的油擦掉… |
[47:07] | All right, you gotta step this up already. I’m gonna give you | 好了 你该上了 |
[47:10] | -the damn eyedrops. -No, I don’t want ’em. | -这是眼药水 -不 用不着 |
[47:11] | -It’s too hardcore. -Well, do you want to be alone | -这招太阴了 -喔 你还想和她… |
[47:13] | -with her or not? -Yes. | -有独处的机会吗? -当然! |
[47:15] | Put a few of these in his drink and he’ll be going down on toilet seat | 只要一点点 就能让他在厕所… |
[47:17] | -for the next 24 hours. -I don’t want to do it. | -待上一整天了 -我不想做这种事情 |
[47:19] | I can beat this guy. Let’s be honorable for once. | 这家伙不是我对手 让我光明正大地赢一次的! |
[47:23] | And the whiskers. | 而那小家伙的胡须… |
[47:28] | And the oil’s… the oil’s flapping, he goes… | 而油四处飘溅 他就… |
[47:31] | -Give me the eyedrops. -Thank you. | -把药水给我 -谢谢 |
[47:39] | Perfect. | 火候正好 |
[47:51] | Let us bow our heads in prayer. | 让我们低头祈祷吧 |
[47:57] | Heavenly Father, | 天堂般的上帝 |
[48:00] | we thank You for Thy bounty on this table | 感谢您赐予我们丰盛的晚餐… |
[48:04] | and ask that You bless the entire Cleary family | 请您保佑克里瑞家族… |
[48:07] | and all the friends here assembled. | 和在座的亲友们 阿门 |
[48:09] | -Amen. -Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[48:13] | -Mm. Oh, these scallops look fantastic. -I, uh… I bought them from | -这扇贝好极了 -喔 我从… |
[48:18] | an organic scallop farm right off the coast of, uh, Nattachoke. | 位于那塔查克海边的有机养殖场 带回来的 |
[48:21] | Actually, Sack got the Governor to subsidize part of the project. | 其实那是沙克找地方官出资筹建的 |
[48:25] | And now it’s the state’s only self-sustaining scallop farm. | 所以这是州里唯一的扇贝自我繁殖场 |
[48:28] | Say that five times, fast. You can’t do it. Self-sustaining… | 把它迅速重复五次 你做不到的 自我繁殖… |
[48:33] | They actually look terrific. Maybe I’ll actually try some | 看起来会很美味 或许让我尝一点… |
[48:35] | when I get the sensation back in my face | 我就能从橄榄球赛带给我的… |
[48:37] | -from the, uh… football game. -Again, Jeremy, I’m sorry. | -创伤中尽快恢复… -再一次的 吉里米 我很抱歉 |
[48:40] | I just, you know, I have this damn competitive streak. | 对不起 我应该学会控制自己 |
[48:43] | Um… I’m seeing a Buddhist about it. | 嗯…这是一个佛教徒教我的 |
[48:45] | Not just any Buddhist. His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. He’s a good friend. | 不是个普通佛教徒 他是我们家的好朋友 |
[48:48] | Stop traffic. Because when I go back to town, | 别提了 我一回家… |
[48:51] | I’m actually gonna see an orthopedist | 就得去看骨科医生了 |
[48:53] | about what you did to my back. And not just any orthopedist, | 看看你把我的脊椎弄成怎样了… 他可不是个一般的骨科医生… |
[48:56] | I’m gonna see a Dr. Epstein who specializes in… | 艾伯斯汀医生 专门看…. |
[48:57] | Hey, Sack, how long have you and Claire been seeing each other? | 嘿 沙克 你跟克莱尔一起有多久了? |
[49:00] | Claire and I? Um, what’s it been, sweetheart? A couple years? | 克莱尔和我?嗯 已经… 亲爱的?大概有几年了吧… |
[49:03] | Three and a half. | 三年半吧 |
[49:06] | Yeah, um, actually, we started dating while we were doing | 是的 嗯 我们是在… |
[49:08] | -Habitat for Humanity. -Sure. | -“人类家园”这个慈善组织认识的 -对 |
[49:11] | Pretty soon… we’ll be getting married. | 马上…我们就要结婚了 |
[49:14] | Yep. | 对 |
[49:16] | Well, not too soon, um… | 喔 也不是马上 嗯… |
[49:18] | We still have a lot of things that we want to accomplish. | 在这之前 我们还有很多大事要一起完成 |
[49:22] | Anyway, once Claire and Sack tie the knot, | 总之 当沙克和克莱尔结了婚 |
[49:25] | two of the great American families, the Clearys and the Lodges, | 国家里两个最有权势的家族 洛奇和克里瑞… |
[49:28] | -will finally unite. -Hear, hear. | -会最终合为一家 -好消息 好消息 |
[49:30] | And then of course, you can challenge the Klingons | 接着 你们就可以挑战 |
[49:32] | for interstellar domination, right? | 银河系的统治力量了 不是吗? |
[49:37] | Jeremy… | 吉里米… |
[49:40] | I saw you on the dance floor. | 我见过你在舞场上的表现了 |
[49:45] | You move pretty good. | 跳的不错啊 |
[49:47] | Oh. Thanks a lot. | 噢 多谢! |
[49:49] | L… really just got lucky. | 我…只是有幸… |
[49:51] | I was more in the zone than anything else. | 经常跳… |
[49:54] | It was the booze dancing. | 就是酒宴上狂欢一下 |
[49:58] | Sorry guys, I forgot. | 抱歉 伙计们 我忘记问了 |
[49:59] | How are you guys connected to the family again? | 我想问下 你们是谁的亲戚? |
[50:01] | Uncle Ned’s kids. | 内德叔叔的孩子 |
[50:04] | You know… Uncle Ned? | 你认识…内德叔叔吧? |
[50:06] | Aunt Liz’s brother. Ned and Liz. | 丽斯阿姨的兄弟 南德和丽斯 |
[50:10] | Hmm. No, I don’t know. | 嗯 不 我不认识他们 |
[50:12] | So, Jeremy, | 那么 吉里米 |
[50:14] | you and your brother are venture capitalists. | 你和你兄弟是… 做风险投资的吧 |
[50:16] | -That’s right. -That’s great. | -没错 -很好 |
[50:19] | Venture capitalist. The backbone of the system. | 风险投资者 国家新兴经济体系的支柱… |
[50:22] | -It’s the new pioneer. -New pioneer. | -先锋力量啊 -先锋力量 |
[50:24] | So is it just about the money? | 那么就只是为了挣钱喽? |
[50:26] | No no, it’s about, | 不 不…我们是… |
[50:29] | investing in companies that are ethically and morally defensible. | 有道德的进行投资 |
[50:33] | Well, like what? Give me an example. | 比如呢?举个例子 |
[50:35] | Like what? Well, there’s the company that we have where we’re taking the… | 例子?比如我们有个工厂… |
[50:39] | the fur or the wool from sheep | 是处理羊皮和羊毛的… |
[50:42] | and we turn it into thread for homeless people to sew. | 我们把它们加工成丝线 让一些无家可归的人来缝制 |
[50:46] | And then they make it into cloth, which they in turn sew | 他们就加工成衣料 然后把衣料加工成衣服裤子 |
[50:49] | then, um… | 然后 嗯… |
[50:51] | make some shirts and pants | 将做成的衣裤… |
[50:55] | for other homeless people to sell. It’s a pretty good deal. | 提供给其他穷人来卖 一个不错的点子! |
[50:58] | -People… people helping people. -Yeah. | -人人互相帮助 -是的 |
[51:00] | That’s… that’s very admirable. | 这种行为…值得鼓励 令人尊敬 |
[51:03] | Thank you. Although, don’t make me out to be a saint just yet. | 谢谢 不过我们也不是圣人… |
[51:05] | We do turn a small profit. | 也稍微赚点小钱 |
[51:07] | After all, someone has to pay for the, uh, | 毕竟 总有人得为… |
[51:09] | lap dances for the big guy here. | 某些喜欢逛脱衣酒吧大男孩买单… |
[51:12] | Oh! | 噢! |
[51:14] | He’s joking around. It feels so good when he jokes. | 这小子真会开玩笑 他总能这样活跃气氛 |
[51:17] | What’s this, uh, company called? | 公司的名字…叫什么? |
[51:18] | -Holy sh… -Shirts & Pants. Holy Shirts & Pants. | -圣… -“圣洁衣裤” |
[51:22] | It’s a little corny and obvious, | 公司的名字很俗气而且显而易见 |
[51:23] | but what do you get out of being subtle, right? | 你会从这普通的名字 领悟到我们的良苦用心 |
[51:26] | Well, that’s a hell of a good project. | 很好的项目啊 |
[51:29] | I’m gonna mention something to the Commerce Secretary. | 我会向工商会提起的 |
[51:31] | That would be terrific. That would be great, huh? | 好极了 这真是太好了 哈? |
[51:33] | Terrific, it was terrific. | 棒极了 真爽(双关) |
[51:35] | Isn’t my Willy doing a wonderful job there in Washington? | 我的小威利在华盛顿干得还好 对吗? |
[51:39] | -Mommy. -You know, Willy’s father, my husband | -妈妈 -你们知道的威利的父亲 我的丈夫… |
[51:43] | was the Secretary of State | 富兰克林 罗斯福总统的… |
[51:45] | for President Franklin Roosevelt. | 国务卿 |
[51:48] | That must have been so thrilling… FDR. | 在罗斯福总统手下工作 一定会很紧张吧 |
[51:51] | My gosh, FDR was a wonderful President. | 喔 他是个受人尊敬的总统 |
[51:54] | He was a doll. | 那可是个美男子! |
[51:56] | The wife, though, Eleanor… | 可他的妻子 埃莉诺… |
[51:58] | -big dyke! -Oh Lord. | -是个搞女同性恋的! -噢 天那! |
[52:01] | Huge dyke! A real rug muncher! | 大搞特搞女同性恋! 一个真正的女同志! |
[52:04] | Looked like a big lesbian mule. | 看起来就像一只 搞同性恋的母骡! |
[52:09] | Grandma, you can’t talk like that, okay? It’s not right. | 奶奶 在这样的场合 你不应该这样说话 |
[52:13] | Somebody… somebody get me another Scotch for Christ sakes! | 有人…有人能给我杯威士忌吗? 看在上帝的份上! |
[52:15] | I think I’m gonna go to bed. | 我想回卧室休息了 |
[52:17] | Honey, are you okay? | 甜心 你还好吗? |
[52:19] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. You know, I’m just a little tired. Thanks. | 是的 当然 就是有点累… |
[52:22] | -Okay. -You all right? | -好吧 -你没事吧? |
[52:24] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 别担心 我没事 |
[52:29] | What an athlete. A tremendous competitor. | 多么强壮的运动员啊! |
[52:31] | I know. | 是啊 |
[52:34] | Todd, I noticed that you haven’t even touched your food yet. | 托德 你怎么什么都不吃啊 |
[52:37] | -I don’t eat meat or fish. -He’s a homo. | -我不吃鱼和肉! -他是个男同性恋! |
[52:41] | Mommy, let’s not go there again. | 妈妈 别再说这样的话了 |
[52:44] | Actually, um, Todd is an amazing painter. | 事实上托德是个很好的画家 |
[52:48] | He’s going to the Rhode Island School of Design. | 他收到了罗德 艾伦 设计学院的录取通知书 |
[52:51] | Oh, that’s a great school. Congratulations, Todd. | 喔 那个学校很有名啊! 恭喜啊 托德 |
[52:53] | That’s really impressive, “Rizdee.” | 这可很不寻常啊!RISD(罗德艾伦设计学院简称) |
[52:55] | Yeah, Dad… Dad used to think I’d be a political liability, | 是的 爸爸…爸爸以前常认为我是 他在政坛上的负担 |
[52:58] | you know, in case he ever ran for President. | 当他要竞选总统的时候 |
[53:01] | Now, Todd! Actually, truth be told, | 别说了 托德! 实际上 说真的… |
[53:04] | polling shows a majority of the American people | 投票表明 大部分的美国选民… |
[53:07] | would ultimately empathize with our situation. | 会同情并理解我们的情况 |
[53:11] | -What is our situation, Dad?! -You’re a homo. | -什么情况?爹地?! -你是个同性恋 |
[53:14] | Oh, for God sakes, William, put Mommy to bed already. | 噢 看在上帝的份上 威廉 带她回房休息吧 |
[53:19] | Okay. Mommy, we’ve had a long day. | 好了 妈妈 今天你一定很累了吧 |
[53:21] | I can do it myself, asshole. | 我自己会走的 白痴 |
[53:26] | Wow. | 哇… |
[53:28] | I’ll be in my room painting. | 我要回卧室作画了 |
[53:30] | Homo things. | 同性恋主题的 |
[53:34] | You just go right ahead, Toddy. | 走吧 托德 |
[53:36] | -Mmm, wonderful scallops. -Absolutely. Wonderful. | -嗯 绝佳的扇贝! -当然 棒极了 |
[53:41] | You know, um… | 大家 嗯… |
[53:43] | I think I’m gonna get some air. | 我想出去吸点新鲜空气 |
[53:44] | Oh, I’ll get some air if you want some company. | 我也去 如果你要人陪的话 |
[53:47] | -Sure. -Let me just change my shoes. | -当然 -那等我去换下鞋子 |
[53:50] | -Excuse me. -All right. I’m gonna… can’t walk away | -失陪了 -好的 可我 似乎离不开这些… |
[53:53] | from the delicious food that we got here. | 美味的食物… 我就不去了 |
[54:05] | I just had my tits done. | 我的乳房怎么样? |
[54:07] | You like ’em? | 你喜欢吗? |
[54:11] | Those… seem like lovely tits. | 这个…看起来是很不错的胸部啊 |
[54:14] | William doesn’t give a shit about my tits. | 可惜威利(部长)一点都不懂欣赏 |
[54:17] | Well, darn him. | 那么 他真该死 |
[54:20] | But Mrs. Cleary, this is pretty sudden. | 但是 克里瑞夫人 这个…有点突然啊 |
[54:23] | You’ve been playing cat and mouse with me ever since you came here. | 从你到这来之后 你就开始挑逗我 |
[54:26] | -Mrs. Cleary, l don’t—Call me Cat. | -克里瑞夫人 我没有… -叫我”猫”吧 |
[54:28] | Okay, Cat– | 好吧 猫 |
[54:30] | Call me Kitty Cat. | 叫我”猫咪” |
[54:33] | Okay, Kitty Cat, | 好吧 猫咪 |
[54:36] | this feels borderline inappropriate, and– | 我觉得这种不恰当的行为 快要越线了 而且… |
[54:40] | -Feel them. -What? | -摸摸他们 -什么? |
[54:42] | -l said feel them. -Mrs. Cleary– | -我说摸一下 -克里瑞夫人 |
[54:43] | Kitty Cat. | 猫咪 |
[54:46] | l’m sorry, Kitty Cat. Are you out of your fucking mind? | 我很抱歉 猫咪 你疯了吗? |
[54:49] | l’m not letting you out of this room | 你不摸 |
[54:51] | until you feel them. | 就别想出这房间 |
[55:05] | Wow, they feel really nice. Real orb-like. | 手感很不错啊 这种球状感 真是很奇怪 你能够有球状… |
[55:12] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[55:20] | -John, l need to talk to you. -No, not right now. | -约翰 我有事要跟你说 -不 现在不行 |
[55:23] | What’s wrong with you? Why you got the weird look all over your face? | 你怎么了?你脸上的 表情看上去为什么那么奇怪? |
[55:27] | Claire’s mom just made me grab her hooters. | 克莱尔的妈妈刚才 要我摸她的胸部 |
[55:29] | Well, snap out of it! What? A hot, older woman | 振作点 怎么了 一个又老又辣的女人 |
[55:31] | made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl. | 让你摸她的咪咪? 别表现得像个小女孩一样 |
[55:33] | l wasn’t crying like a little girl. | 我可没有表现得 像个小女孩一样 |
[55:35] | Why don’t you try getting jacked off under the table in front | 你为什么不试试 在着这个该死家庭面前 |
[55:38] | of the whole damn family and have some real problems? Jackass. | 的桌子下手淫 搞点真正的麻烦? 蠢货 |
[55:42] | What were they like, anyway? They look pretty good. Are they real? | 无论如何 他们怎么样 看起来不错吧 是真的吗? |
[55:44] | Are they built for speed or for comfort? What you do with ’em? Motorboat? | 感觉刺激还是舒适 你怎么做了? 玩”摩托艇”了 |
[55:48] | You play the motorboat? Ppppt! | 你玩”摩托艇”了? |
[55:51] | You motorboatin’ son of a bitch. You old sailor, you! | 你这个玩”摩托艇”的混蛋 你这个老水手! |
[55:54] | Where is she? She still in the house? | 她在哪儿? 她还在房里? |
[55:56] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经? |
[55:58] | What do you mean what’s wrong with–what’s wrong with you? | 什么我怎么了?你怎么了? |
[55:59] | -No, what’s wrong with you? -No, what’s wrong with you? | -你怎么了? -你怎么了? |
[56:01] | -You’re projecting. -Drop it. | 你在影响我的想法 省省吧 |
[56:03] | You drop it! You stop projecting on me. | 你省省吧 你别继续影响我的想法 |
[56:05] | Why don’t you go enjoy yourself while l go ice my balls and spit up blood? | 你干吗不去寻寻快活 我还要去冷却蛋蛋 再吐吐血 |
[56:08] | -Drop it! -”Team player.” | -省省吧 -真是个”合作伙伴”啊! |
[56:21] | Hey! Good thing l didn’t hold my breath. | 嗨!幸好我没有屏住呼吸等你出来 |
[56:24] | Yeah, l’m sorry, l just, uh… | 对不起 我 嗯… |
[56:26] | Sorry l’m late, l just– | 对不起 我来晚了 我只是– |
[56:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[56:31] | No no, l’m fine, l just– | 不 我没事 只是– |
[56:33] | -l just got, uh, held up. | 我只是被别的事耽搁了 |
[56:37] | Hmm. My family’s a little strange. | 我的家庭有点怪吧! |
[56:40] | A little strange? | 一点儿? |
[56:42] | Come on. Claire. | 说真的 克莱尔 |
[56:44] | Your family… are totally nuts. | 你们家… 就是群疯子 |
[56:47] | -And guess what? -What? | -而且你猜怎么着? -怎么? |
[56:51] | -l love it. -You do? | -我喜欢这样 -是吗? |
[56:53] | -Yeah, it seems great. -Really? | -是啊 感觉很好 -真的? |
[56:55] | -Yes! -l get a little self-conscious. | -是啊! -我可感觉有点难为情 |
[56:57] | lt’s a family! You’re mixing it up. | 这是个家庭啊 家里面各种各样的人混杂在一起啊 |
[56:59] | You got the sweet little grandma who’s really sweet | 有个非常可爱的老奶奶 |
[57:03] | with her, like, little, like, white hair, but then she’s kinda mean. | 小小的个子 满头白发 可说话又很刻薄 |
[57:06] | But you’re like, ”Well, fuck it, she’s so old, | 但是你又感觉 真他妈的…但是她又 |
[57:08] | and she’s not gonna change now.” | 已经那么老了 没法改变了 |
[57:10] | -Oh. -Shit, it was great! | -噢 -妈的 还真不错啊 |
[57:12] | l just hope l didn’t embarrass myself with that stupid joke l told. | 我反到觉得开得那个玩笑很难堪 |
[57:16] | Are you kidding? That was so funny! | 怎么会呢 很好笑啊 |
[57:18] | -No, really? Really? -Yeah! Yeah, you’re like that | -不可能的吧 你说真的吗? -是的!是的 你就像一个 |
[57:21] | crazy guest who thinks he’s part of the family already, it’s– | 疯狂的客人 已经把自己 当成了家庭的一部分… |
[57:23] | Doesn’t sound that great. That sounds horrible. | 你觉得那样很好吗? 我觉得很可怕 |
[57:26] | -No, it’s cute. -The crazy guest who thinks he’s | -那样很不错啊 -疯狂的客人已经把自己当成了家庭的一部分 |
[57:28] | like a part of the family who’s gonna say inappropriate stuff? What is that? | 还说那些不合适的话 这都是什么啊? |
[57:32] | -Yeah. You know, you break the ice. -Yeah. | -是啊 你看 你把气氛搞活了 -是吗 |
[57:34] | lt can be so stuffy sometimes in there. | 家里有时候真的是太死板 太无味了 |
[57:37] | Claire? | 克莱尔? |
[57:38] | -Yeah? -There you are. | -怎么? -原来在这里 |
[57:40] | Have you checked on Sack? l think he’s pretty sick. | 你看到沙克了吗 我觉得他情况不是很好 |
[57:43] | -Oh, really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[57:45] | Okay. Yeah. No, l’ll be right in. | 好的 嗯 我马上就进去 |
[57:47] | Um, l should–l should go check on him. | 嗯 我应该去看看他了 |
[57:50] | Yeah, sure, okay. Yeah, we’ll take a walk some other time. | 对 是啊… 我们可以换个时间一起走走 |
[57:55] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[57:57] | Mm-hmm? | 嗯? |
[58:01] | l’ll–l’ll talk to you later. | 算了 迟些再说吧 |
[58:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:17] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[58:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[58:20] | Well, Claire, um… | 你看 克莱尔 嗯… |
[58:24] | my head’s buried in a toilet. | 我的头都伸到马桶里了 |
[58:25] | What do you think? Why don’t you do the math, okay? | 你认为我怎么样? 难道你自己都看不出来吗? |
[58:29] | Honey, it’s okay to be vulnerable sometimes. lt’s just me. | 宝贝 有时候脆弱点没什么的 现在这里只有我 |
[58:33] | Yeah, you can just cut that psychobabble bullshit that your mom tells you, okay? | 是啊 你能不能别跟我玩 从你妈妈那里听来的心理学术语 |
[58:37] | -Right. -Hey, you wanna help me out? | -好的 -嗨 你真的想帮忙? |
[58:39] | Do ya? Do ya, kid? Why don’t you go get me a 7-Up, okay? | 对吧 对吧? 为什么不帮我拿瓶七喜? |
[58:42] | All right, ’cause l think l’m– | 好吗 因为我想– |
[58:44] | l think l might get vulnerable again. | 我想我又要脆弱了 |
[59:00] | What the f–fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事啊? |
[59:02] | Shh, shh, shh! You’ll wake my dad. | 轻点 别把我爸吵醒 |
[59:06] | Baby, l started thinking about what you said before | 我仔细想了下 你之前跟我说的话 |
[59:09] | and l think the problem is l am not being adventurous enough for you! | 我意识到问题的关键在于 我应该大胆尝试(做爱方式) |
[59:12] | Gloria, l am pretty sure that is not what l’ve been saying to you. | 格洛里亚 我敢肯定 我说的可不是这个 |
[59:15] | Shh! Baby… | 嘘!宝贝… |
[59:19] | l’m gonna make all your fantasies come true. | 我要让你梦想成真 |
[59:23] | But this is not fant– | 但这不是什么梦… |
[59:28] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:01:31] | Gloria, go to sleep, honey. | 格洛里亚 睡吧 宝贝 |
[1:01:34] | lt’s not Gloria. | 不是格洛里亚 |
[1:01:36] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天啊! |
[1:01:38] | We had a moment at the dinner table, didn’t we? | 在餐桌上我们来电了 对吧? |
[1:01:40] | No. No, we did not have a moment at the dinner table. | 不 不 我们之间根本没感觉 |
[1:01:42] | Yes! We had a moment. | 有 我们之间有感觉! |
[1:01:45] | l was right there. Todd, l would have noticed if there was a moment. | 如果我们之间来电的话 我在那里能感觉出来 |
[1:01:47] | -There was no moment. -l made you a painting. | -没有那回事 -我给你画了一幅画 |
[1:01:50] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:52] | l call the painting ”Celebration.” | 我给这幅画起名”庆典” |
[1:01:54] | lt’s sexual and violent. | 是激情与野性 |
[1:01:57] | l thought you might like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[1:02:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:06] | -Hide! You gotta hide! Yes. -No. They need to know about us. | -快 快藏起来 -不 我们要跟大家公开 |
[1:02:09] | -lt’s okay. -No no no no. Hide hide hide! | -没问题的 -不 不 不 快藏起来! |
[1:02:11] | Please please please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:02:13] | You gotta hide, you gotta hide! Not there. Not there! | 你要藏起来 藏起来 不是那儿 不是那儿! |
[1:02:15] | l’m not comfortable–l’m not comfortable with that! | 我感觉不爽– 你这样我感觉非常不爽! |
[1:02:18] | -Let’s play tummy sticks! -What’s tummy sticks? | -让我们玩肚子下的小棍棍! -什么肚子下的小棍棍? |
[1:02:20] | l don’t want to play tummy sticks! Get in the closet. | 我可不想玩肚子下的小棍棍! 快躲进衣柜里面 |
[1:02:22] | lt’s okay, l was where you were a year ago. | 没关系的 我一年前就这么玩过了 |
[1:02:24] | Get in the fucking closet right now! You go get in the closet! | 你!快他妈的藏到衣橱里去! |
[1:02:27] | You go get in the closet! You go get in the closet! | 藏到衣橱里去! 藏到衣橱里去! |
[1:02:29] | You go get in the closet! You go get in the closet! Go! | 藏到衣橱里去! 藏到衣橱里去! 快! |
[1:02:34] | l’ll pop out at the right moment. | 我恰当的时候会出来的 |
[1:02:37] | No, you will not! | 不 不要出来 |
[1:02:44] | Everything okay in here? l thought l heard something. | 一切都好吗? 我听到有些声音 |
[1:02:49] | l was just having a bad dream. | 我刚才做了个恶梦 |
[1:02:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:02:54] | l know about bad dreams. | 我很了解这种感受 |
[1:02:58] | You know, Todd… | 你知道托德… |
[1:03:01] | screams | 有时会在夜晚 |
[1:03:04] | at night sometimes. | 大声尖叫 |
[1:03:07] | You know, the doctors call it night terrors. | 医生把它叫作黑夜恐怖症 |
[1:03:10] | l don’t know. | 但我不是很明白 |
[1:03:21] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:03:31] | Oh. Okay, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[1:03:34] | Sleep well. | 好好休息吧 |
[1:03:42] | There’s nothing terrifying about the night. | 黑暗里一点都不恐怖 |
[1:03:46] | Now, listen, if you let me go to bed and get some sleep | 现在 你听着 让我睡睡觉 |
[1:03:50] | then l–we can talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再说这个 行吧 |
[1:03:52] | You won’t make time for me. | 你不会为我留出时间的 |
[1:03:54] | lf l get my sleep l’ll have to–l’ll– | 如果你让我睡觉的话 我只能–我… |
[1:03:55] | l’ll love to make time and talk about, uh, uh, different things. | 我会非常乐意为你留出时间 跟你谈谈…一些事情 |
[1:03:57] | Like paintings. | 譬如说画画 |
[1:04:01] | Can’t wait for tomorrow | 真是期待明天的到来啊 |
[1:04:03] | when l got energy and l can really share some stuff. | 我能够恢复些精力 然后跟你分享些东西 |
[1:04:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:07] | -Oh, it’s gonna be great. -You sleep. | -噢 那将会很美妙 -你睡吧 |
[1:04:15] | Mmm. Okay. That was nice. | 嗯.好了 很好 |
[1:04:17] | That was nice! Please let me just sleep. | 真是太好了! 求你让我睡觉吧 |
[1:04:22] | l can’t take this fuckin’ shit anymore! | 我真他妈的受够了! |
[1:04:35] | There he is! lt’s the big guy! Get in here. | 来了啊! 大男孩! 到这来 |
[1:04:37] | Wait till you see the spread. Anything you want. | 我可是等着你来享受这满桌的东西 你想吃什么都有 |
[1:04:40] | Yeah, well, get what you want to go. | 是啊 想吃什么就快吃 |
[1:04:42] | The ferry leaves in 25 minutes. We gotta get outta here. | 再过25分钟渡轮就开了 我们要离开这里 |
[1:04:44] | Whoa, what’s your problem? Have some of this stuff. | 哦 你怎么了? 吃点东西吧 |
[1:04:47] | l didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, John. l’m fried. | 我昨晚就没怎么睡觉 真是饱受煎熬 |
[1:04:49] | -Soft mattress? -Yeah, that could’ve been it. | -床垫太软? -对 有可能是因为这个 |
[1:04:52] | lt could have been the soft mattress. Or, it could’ve been | 有可能是因为床垫太软 又或者是由于午夜的强奸… |
[1:04:54] | the midnight rape… or the nude, gay art show that took place in my room– | 又或者是发生在我房间内的 赤裸 同性恋的艺术行为 |
[1:04:57] | one of those probably added to the lack of sleep– | 其中一样大概 加深了缺乏睡眠的影响– |
[1:04:59] | Try one of these scones, you’re gonna love ’em. | 尝尝这种烤饼吧 太好吃了 |
[1:05:00] | l’m a little traumatized to have a scone. Let’s move. | 我有点被刺激过度了 没胃口吃 走吧 |
[1:05:03] | Will you slow down for a second? The whole eyedrop thing backfired. | 你能不能等等? 用眼药水真是适得其反 |
[1:05:07] | Okay? lt didn’t work. She had to leave me and go attend to him. | 根本没起作用 她被迫离开我去陪他 |
[1:05:11] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 干什么这样看我? |
[1:05:13] | You’re falling for this broad. | 你爱上这个姑娘了 |
[1:05:15] | No! l just met her. | 没有 我们才认识! |
[1:05:17] | Exactly. l’m gonna go. | 一点没错 我要走了 |
[1:05:19] | -You can’t go. -Watch me. | -你不能走 -看看我 |
[1:05:21] | Watch me take this on down the road. | 我扭扭屁股就走人了 |
[1:05:23] | lf you leave, Gloria is gonna freak out and throw a shit fit, | 如果你走了 格洛里亚肯定无所适从 进而大发脾气 |
[1:05:27] | and it’s gonna go into crisis lockdown mode here at the house. | 然后整个屋子就会进入紧急管制状态… |
[1:05:30] | l don’t give a baker’s fuck! | 我才他妈的不管呢! |
[1:05:32] | l just had my own sock duct-taped into my mouth last night! | 昨晚 我的嘴里塞着我的袜子 还被胶带给封上了! |
[1:05:35] | -Whoa, what? -Yeah, the sock | -哇 什么? -对 袜子 |
[1:05:38] | that l wore around all day, | 就是那双我昨天穿着的袜子 |
[1:05:39] | playin’ football in, pouring sweat in, | 我穿着玩球 满是臭汗 |
[1:05:41] | was shoved into my mouth, and there was duct tape over it! | 的那双袜子塞到了我的嘴里 然后从胶带从外面封上了! |
[1:05:44] | Well, let’s talk about it. l’m a good listener. | 那么 我们就谈谈这个吧 我可是个你可以倾吐的对象 |
[1:05:46] | l’m not in a place to discuss what happened. Okay? | 我可没兴趣说这个事.明白吗? |
[1:05:48] | l felt like Jodie Foster in ”The Accused” last night. | 昨晚 我感觉自己就像 《被告》中的茱蒂福斯特一样(被轮奸) |
[1:05:51] | l’m gonna go home, see Dr. Finkelstein | 我要回家 要去看芬克斯塔医生 |
[1:05:53] | and l’m gonna tell him… we got a whole new bag of issues, | 我要告诉他… 我们现在有了好多新问题 |
[1:05:56] | we can forget about Mom for a while. l’m gonna go. | 有关老妈的问题可以先放在一边了 我要走了 |
[1:06:00] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[1:06:02] | Rule #1. | 规则第一条 |
[1:06:04] | Rule #1 : Never leave a fellow crasher behind. | 规则第一条: 永不遗弃任何一个傲客伙伴 |
[1:06:11] | -l can’t believe how selfish you are. -l need you. | -我简直不敢相信你这么自私 -我需要你 |
[1:06:18] | A friend in need is a pest. | 需要帮忙的朋友 真是个累赘啊 |
[1:06:24] | l’ll stick it out with you because you’re desperate. | 我完全是因为你已经为爱沦陷了 才留下陪你的 |
[1:06:26] | -l need the big guy. -l’m gonna try to give you | -我需要朋友 -那我就努力再… |
[1:06:28] | a little bit more time, because somebody can’t close. | 给多一点时间 因为有人搞不定啊 |
[1:06:30] | -Fair enough. -But if you want my help, | -明白 -如果你要我帮忙的话 |
[1:06:32] | you gotta listen. Number one: Stop being a pussy. | 你就要仔细听着 第一 不准再这样扭扭捏捏了 |
[1:06:36] | Number two: Make a move. | 第二 你要主动出击 |
[1:06:38] | Number three… | 第三… |
[1:06:40] | you know it. | 你也知道的…. |
[1:06:41] | Could you pop the syrup for me? Just as a top off? | 能把果子汁给我吗? 作为我发言的结束? |
[1:06:43] | Here’s what’s gonna happen, Tonto. | 下面呢 塔托(独行侠的伙伴) |
[1:06:46] | Kimosabe’s gonna have some flavor, | 大脚卡车要加点调味料 |
[1:06:48] | -l’m gonna choose not to eat with you. -We’re not gonna eat together? | -我自己单独吃 -我们不一起吃? |
[1:06:51] | No. l like to recharge my batteries, | 不 我要给电池充充电 |
[1:06:53] | and shut down the engines, and get myself back to neutral. | 把发动机的火熄了 然后挂上空挡休息 |
[1:06:56] | When the meal’s over with, l will talk to you. | 我吃完后再跟你说话 |
[1:06:58] | l don’t want to get into what happened last night, | 不过不是说昨晚的事 |
[1:07:00] | ’cause it’s only gonna make me mad. Let’s get through today, | 因为那只会使我生气 先过了今天 |
[1:07:02] | let’s keep our eye on the prize, let’s focus, | 盯住目标 专心致志 |
[1:07:04] | -and let’s close some ass. -Noted. | -把这事给了结了 -收到 |
[1:07:12] | Can l tell you something without you getting angry? | 能说些不会让你生气的话吗? |
[1:07:17] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:07:20] | Yeah, you, big guy. | 对 就是你 哥们 |
[1:07:24] | l love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:07:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:07:30] | -Trapster, it’s Sack. -Sackmaster! | -奇巴斯特 我是沙克 -沙克大少! |
[1:07:33] | -How was the wedding? -Oh, it was boring, you know, | -婚礼怎么样啊? -当然很无聊啦 不过… |
[1:07:36] | but the bachelor party, of course, rocked. | 单身宴会绝对太爽了 |
[1:07:38] | We got Heidi a couple of those fucking sluts | 我们给海迪找了几个小婊子 |
[1:07:40] | from the environmental group, remember them? | 还记得吗 环境组的那几个? |
[1:07:41] | No way! Did you tap that again? | 不是吧! 你是不是又上了? |
[1:07:44] | Once at my place, then once back in the cab. | 家里上了一次 出租车上也来了一次 |
[1:07:47] | Damn! Sluts! | 我靠! 小婊子! |
[1:07:49] | Oh, how’s Claire? | 克莱尔怎么样啊? |
[1:07:51] | Still trying to figure out what she’s doing with her life? | 还在寻找她的人生目标吗? |
[1:07:54] | Claire? She’s, you know, whatever, l don’t know. | 克莱尔? 她…你也知道 这个 这个 我也不知道 |
[1:07:56] | She’s saving the world one maladjusted kid at a time. | 每次都像个失调的孩子 要试着拯救世界 |
[1:07:59] | But that’ll all change when we’re married, | 不过结了婚就会变的 |
[1:08:01] | ’cause l want a wife. l don’t want a fucking martyr, right? | 因为我要的是老婆 而不是革命志士 对吧! |
[1:08:04] | l hear that, my friend. | 明白 老友 |
[1:08:07] | Hey, man, listen, l-l-l-l got– | 嗨 哥们 听着 我呢… |
[1:08:09] | do you remember that private detective we used | 你还记得那个私家侦探吗? |
[1:08:11] | to set up that fucking Shearson Lehman prick? | 那个我们用来陷害讨厌鬼 谢尔森 莱曼的私家侦探? |
[1:08:13] | The big sleazy, Tommy Gufano. He’s a wop genius. | 汤米 方诺那个贱人?! 他可是意大利鬼中的天才 |
[1:08:16] | Yes. l need you to get some dirt on these two guys | 就是他 我需要帮我搞臭两个人 |
[1:08:19] | John and Jeremy Ryan. They’re brothers from New Hampshire. | 约翰跟吉里米 瑞恩 他们是来自新罕布什尔州兄弟俩 |
[1:08:22] | They got some sort of N.P.O. called ”Holy Shirts & Pants.” | 是搞个叫什么”圣洁衣裤”N.P.O. (非盈利组织) |
[1:08:25] | -l will check into them. -Excellent, bro. | -我会调查清楚的 -好极了 兄弟 |
[1:08:28] | -You da man! -Take it easy. | -你最大吗! -放轻松 |
[1:08:35] | Where’s Sack? | 沙克呢? |
[1:08:37] | Oh, he’s–he’s still not feeling very well. | 哦 他 他还是感觉不是很好 |
[1:08:39] | Well then, ”The Woodwind” takes off without him. | 那我们不管他了 “木管乐曲”号准备出发吧 |
[1:09:10] | -John my boy. -Yes? | -约翰 我的孩子 -什么事? |
[1:09:12] | We’re tacking back round. | 我们在逆风航行 |
[1:09:14] | Do me a favor, ease the sheets, | 帮我个忙 把帆松松 |
[1:09:16] | swing the jib starboard. | 船头三角帆转到右舷 |
[1:09:18] | Okay, let me– | 好的 我– |
[1:09:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:36] | One minute. | 马上就好 |
[1:09:38] | -Hi. How’s it going? -Hi. | -嗨 你还行吗? -嗨 |
[1:09:40] | Oh, just swinging the jib here for your dad. | 哦 就是帮你爸爸 在这里调整一下三角帆 |
[1:09:43] | Starboard. Trying to get it over here and crease the sheet. | 右舷…要把它调整过来 然后把松一下风帆 |
[1:09:46] | Um, but starboard’s this way. | 但是右舷在这里 |
[1:09:48] | -Oh, that’s right. What am l—Yeah. | -是啊 我在想… -是啊 |
[1:09:52] | -What am l thinking? -l’ll help. | -我在想什么呢? -我来帮你 |
[1:09:54] | -Okay. -Hang on, hang on. | -好了 -等等 等等 |
[1:09:56] | -Watch the jib boom. -Oh. | -当心三角帆 -哦 |
[1:10:02] | All right, push it. Push it this way. | 好了 推 往这边推 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, this is better. | 哦 好了 好多了 |
[1:10:07] | -Come on, use some muscle. -There we go. | -加油 使劲 -来了 |
[1:10:10] | All right, that’s good. Done. Done. | 行了 很好 完成了! |
[1:10:12] | You know, l’m used to sailing down under with the Kiwis, | 我以前老是跟新西兰佬出海 |
[1:10:15] | so everything is backwards. | 所有的东西都是反方向的 |
[1:10:17] | Even the toilets–when you flush them, | 就连冲水马桶的水 |
[1:10:20] | the water spins the opposite way. | 也是反方向下去的 |
[1:10:23] | Really freaks you out the first time you see it. | 你要是没见识过会被吓到的 |
[1:10:41] | John my boy, | 约翰 我的孩子 |
[1:10:43] | come on up here. | 到这里来 |
[1:10:45] | Man ”The Woodwind” for a while. | 帮我把把舵 |
[1:10:47] | On my way. | 我来了 |
[1:10:53] | Hey, your dad was telling me about a great beach near here | 你爸爸说这附件有个不错的沙滩 |
[1:10:56] | that maybe we could check out | 有空一起去坐坐吧 |
[1:10:58] | if you have any interest when we get back. | 如果我们回去后你想去的话 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:03] | Great. Okay, it can get confusing up here. | 太好了 在船上很容易把人弄糊涂的 |
[1:11:05] | lf you have a problem, just give me a call. | 如果你有什么问题就叫我 |
[1:11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:39] | Now how would one get to this Sook’s Bend? | 大家都是怎么去那个海滩的呢? |
[1:11:41] | Actually, it would be a really nice bike ride. | 实际上骑自行车就行了 |
[1:11:44] | Everything’s ready for the quail hunt! | 大家都准备好了打鹌鹑么? |
[1:11:47] | For the quail hunt? | 打鹌鹑? |
[1:11:48] | Yeah. lt’s a–it’s a Cleary family tradition. | 是啊 是家庭传统嘛 |
[1:11:51] | Well, l think you might have to deal me out on this, | 那么 我想你不把我算进去… |
[1:11:54] | -’cause we were gonna—Nonsense, l insist. | -因为我们要去… -少废话 我坚持你要去 |
[1:11:56] | John, you gotta go! You’re gonna love it! You’re gonna love it! | 约翰 你可要去啊 你肯定会喜欢的 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[1:11:59] | Sack, honey, um, you’re a little bit sick for hunting. | 沙克 甜心 你身体不好还打猎吗? |
[1:12:02] | Oh, no, l’m great! Honey, l’m great! | 不 亲爱的 我没问题 |
[1:12:04] | Oh, l’m going! Right? Right? | 哦 我可要去 对吧 对吧? |
[1:12:10] | Okay. You’re going. | 好的 你去吧 |
[1:12:12] | -So, l guess l’ll see you later. -See you later. | -那待会儿见 -待会儿见 |
[1:12:15] | Just take it easy, okay? | 放松点 好吗? |
[1:12:17] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[1:12:19] | Mr. Environmental is also a-a hunter. | 环境先生同时还是个猎人 |
[1:12:22] | lt’s kind of an interesting combination. | 这种身份组合还真有意思 |
[1:12:23] | l hunt quail, Jeremy! | 我打鹌鹑 吉里米! |
[1:12:25] | They’re overpopulated in this region and they’re decimating | 这里鹌鹑数量过多 |
[1:12:28] | the grub worm population. You got a fucking problem with that?! | 他们大量食用昆虫的幼虫 你他妈的对此有什么意见吗?! |
[1:12:30] | Not nearly as much as l do with the, uh, attire that you have on, | 我对你的衣着 还有你对于大家的观点 |
[1:12:34] | or just your general point of view towards everybody. | 比打鹌鹑更有意见 |
[1:12:36] | But let’s go kill some birds. l’m psyched. | 不过还是打鸟去吧 我真的很兴奋 |
[1:12:41] | Have you even shot one of these things before? | 你以前打到过鹌鹑吗? |
[1:12:44] | The whole 17 years we’ve known each other, | 我们认识17年 |
[1:12:45] | l’ve been sneaking off to go on little hunting trips around the world. | 我一直从前往世界各地的 打猎旅行中溜走 |
[1:12:48] | No, l don’t even know what the fuck a quail is! | 不 我连鹌鹑是什么都不知道 |
[1:12:51] | l feel totally ridiculous. Like why do l have to be in camouflage? | 我也觉得很荒谬 比如为什么还要穿迷彩服呢? |
[1:12:54] | So the big bad quail doesn’t see me? | 难道这样那些 大坏鹌鹑就看不见我了? |
[1:12:56] | l know. lt’s like, why can’t we hunt something cool | 我知道 就像感觉 为什么我们不试着打些刺激的 |
[1:12:58] | like a hawk, or an eagle, or something with some talons? | 比如猛禽 或者说鹰什么的 长着利爪的东西? |
[1:13:01] | That’d be awesome. You mean, something like big game even like a gorilla… | 那会很刺激 你意思是 打些大型的野兽 甚至是大猩猩… |
[1:13:04] | Yeah. Gorilla! | 是的 大猩猩! |
[1:13:05] | -or rhinoceros… -Rhino! | -或者说犀牛… -犀牛! |
[1:13:07] | or a fucking human being? That’ll get you jacked up. | 或者说活人? 那能让你真正兴奋起来 |
[1:13:09] | That’s a little heavy. | 那稍微有点过了 |
[1:13:11] | l mean, like–you’re hunting a human being right now, | 我的意思是 就像你在捕猎一个人 |
[1:13:14] | the most dangerous game. | 最危险的游戏 |
[1:13:16] | Like a worthy adversary. Not a human being that’s armed… | 就像有个相称的对手 而不是说一个武装起来的人… |
[1:13:19] | -Oh, if he wasn’t armed. -…but a clever–a clever human being | -哦 如果他是没有武器的… -…但是是个聪明–聪明的人 |
[1:13:22] | -who knows the jungle, or the woods. -Or like a bad guy. | -一个熟悉雨林或者森林的人 -或者说一个坏人 |
[1:13:35] | There’s something not right about these guys. | 那两个人有点什么不对劲啊 |
[1:13:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:13:39] | -l mean, it’s time to send them home. -Sack, don’t do anything crazy. | -我指是时候送他们回家了 -沙克 别做傻事 |
[1:13:42] | Just relax, l’m just gonna scare them a little bit. | 放松 我只是要吓吓他们 |
[1:13:43] | All right. | 随你便 |
[1:13:46] | To the right! | 右边! |
[1:13:50] | Argh! | 啊! |
[1:13:52] | -Oo-ooh! -Ooh. | -噢-呜! -啊 |
[1:13:56] | -They got me! -Oh, shit. | -我中弹了! -哦 他妈的 |
[1:13:58] | -They got me! -Oh, shit. | -我中弹了! -哦 他妈的 |
[1:14:03] | Ow! Jesus! | 啊! 天哪! |
[1:14:05] | -You okay, buddy? -Oh, don’t ”okay, buddy” me. | -你还好吗 哥们? -嗨 别跟我来这套虚的 |
[1:14:08] | Look, we just came by to say we’re gonna take a little bike ride | 听着 我们过来是告诉你 我们要骑自行车出去逛逛 |
[1:14:11] | and then we’re gonna come back and check up on you. | 然后等我们回来后再来看你 |
[1:14:13] | And take care of him, okay? l want you to get my little angel up and running. | 好好照顾他 好吗? 我希望你 能让我的好朋友恢复得活蹦乱跳 |
[1:14:16] | -Hang in there. -l hope you flip your bike over | -坚持住 -我希望你骑的车会翻掉 |
[1:14:18] | and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch! | 把你的门牙给撞掉 你这个自私的混蛋 |
[1:14:21] | You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John! | 你让我做替死鬼 约翰! |
[1:15:07] | -Tough luck, Ralphie boy… -Randolph. | -运气不好 拉尔夫… -伦道夫 |
[1:15:12] | Shh. l’m watching my stories, man. | 我在看电视呢 |
[1:15:14] | ls that what you get paid to do? | 我们雇你来这做的吗? |
[1:15:17] | lt’s exactly what l get paid to do. | 绝对没错 |
[1:15:20] | Look, l want to know where Claire is. | 告诉我克莱尔在哪里? |
[1:15:22] | She took a bike ride down to the beach. | 她骑车去沙滩了 |
[1:15:25] | With who? | 和谁? |
[1:15:27] | With that fellow from the wedding | 和那个婚礼上来的 |
[1:15:29] | that everyone seems to be so fond of. | 那个人见人爱的小子 |
[1:15:37] | So you’re a venture capitalist? | 那么你是做风险投资的? |
[1:15:40] | What does that mean? | 具体干些什么呢? |
[1:15:42] | Oh, it’s really not that interesting, actually. | 哦.实际上那没什么意思 |
[1:15:46] | You don’t sound very enthused. | 你听起来对此不是很热心 |
[1:15:48] | Oh, no, it’s just– | 哦 不 只是– |
[1:15:50] | you know, things started happening | 你知道 反正开始了 |
[1:15:52] | and you go down a road and you think | 你就继续做下去 |
[1:15:54] | it’s just for a little while. | 开始想只是想 做段时间看看 |
[1:15:56] | And then you get caught up in it | 然后你就不知不觉的投入 |
[1:15:59] | and you’re kind of into it | 然后就陷进去 |
[1:16:01] | and just don’t even have time | 而且忙得根本没有时间 |
[1:16:04] | to really ask questions about it. And before you know it | 问问自己… 在你反应过来之前 |
[1:16:06] | you’re living a life that you didn’t set out to, or that you intended to. | 发现这根本不是你想要的… |
[1:16:11] | Do you know what l mean? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[1:16:13] | Yes, l do. | 我懂 |
[1:16:17] | l think that there’s some great things | 生命中可能有很多 |
[1:16:19] | that l’d like to do, | 美好的事情等着我去做 |
[1:16:21] | that-that maybe l’m capable of, hopefully. | 或者说我能够去做 |
[1:16:24] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗? 比如说呢? |
[1:16:26] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:16:28] | We’ll see. l’m still young. | 看吧 我还年轻 |
[1:16:32] | Well… | 其实… |
[1:16:35] | you’re not that young. | 你已经不那么年轻了 |
[1:16:39] | l’m sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[1:16:42] | Give me your hands. | 把手伸过来 |
[1:16:44] | l know this game. Okay. | 我知道这个游戏 |
[1:16:46] | l’m not gonna bite you. | 别怕嘛 我又不会咬你的 |
[1:16:50] | Do you want it full speed or half speed? | 你想随便玩玩呢 还是来真的? |
[1:16:53] | Full. | 来真的吧 |
[1:16:57] | You’re never gonna hit me, l don’t think. | 你永远都打不到我的 |
[1:16:59] | l’m pretty quick. | 我反应很快的 |
[1:17:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:04] | -Let me get settled before you go. -You didn’t approve of that? | -在你开始之前 我的手必须要先到位 -你说我犯规吗? |
[1:17:06] | No, because you’re supposed to– | 当然了 因为你应该– |
[1:17:09] | You gotta wait until l put them back! | 你得让我把手 先放回去的吧! |
[1:17:11] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:17:14] | So what about you… with Sack? | 那你跟沙克呢? |
[1:17:17] | ls that a good thing? | 你们合的来吗? |
[1:17:19] | Yes, l think it’s a… good thing. | 我想我们还可以吧 |
[1:17:24] | You don’t sound very enthused. | 听起来可不像这样啊 |
[1:17:26] | l am. | 确实是的 |
[1:17:28] | l–well, l mean, l think l am, l– | 我…嗯..认为是的 |
[1:17:32] | l’m– | 我– |
[1:17:35] | Okay. | 没事 |
[1:17:37] | l g–you know, we’ve just been | 我..你知道..我们… |
[1:17:39] | talking so much about the future lately | 我们最近为将来 做了好多打算 |
[1:17:42] | and, uh… l mean, l always assumed that we would get married. | 而且 呃..我总认为我们会结婚的 |
[1:17:46] | But, uh… | 但是呢… |
[1:17:50] | l’m scared. | 我有些害怕 |
[1:17:52] | l am. | 真的 |
[1:17:56] | But l think that that’s how everyone feels | 不过每个人婚前 |
[1:17:58] | before they’re about to get married. l mean, | 都会有这种感觉的 是吧? |
[1:18:00] | don’t you think? | 你不这么认为吗? |
[1:18:02] | Yeah, no. Don’t answer that. | 算了 还是不要回答了 |
[1:18:04] | That’s my rationalization and l’m sticking to it. | 我已经计划好了 我打算就这么办了 |
[1:18:07] | Fair enough. | 了解 |
[1:18:10] | And l don’t mean to pry. | 我不是故意想要八卦的 |
[1:18:12] | Yes you do. | 你是的 |
[1:18:20] | Well, however it works out, l hope you– | 不管怎样 反正是总之这样了 我只希望你– |
[1:18:24] | uh, l hope you realize | 呃 我只希望你知道 |
[1:18:27] | that you deserve somebody great. | 你应得到一个真正好男人的爱 |
[1:19:04] | l have an announcement. | 我有件事想宣布 |
[1:19:09] | l know that we said we were gonna wait, but, uh, | 虽然我们一直在说再等等 但是呢 |
[1:19:13] | given the spirit of this weekend | 感受到这个周末的气氛 |
[1:19:15] | well… | 然后嗯… |
[1:19:16] | Claire, come on. | 克莱尔 来 |
[1:19:19] | Come on. Come on come on, it’s okay. | 起来 起来 起来 |
[1:19:21] | Come on! Come on. | 起来 起来 |
[1:19:32] | Claire and l are getting married. | 克莱尔跟我要结婚了 |
[1:19:35] | Good, Sack. That’s wonderful! | 太好了沙克 真是太好了! |
[1:19:40] | -Wonderful. -Wonderful! | -太好了 -太好了! |
[1:19:44] | Way to go, man! Way to go! | 就应该这样! 就应该这样! |
[1:19:46] | Claire bear, you never told me! | 克莱尔宝贝 你可一点都没向我透露过 |
[1:19:48] | Two of the great American families. | 两个伟大的美国家庭 |
[1:19:50] | -Claire, you took us all by surprise! -Yeah. | -克莱尔 你真是给了大家一个惊喜! -是的 |
[1:19:53] | -Yeah. -You’re good! You’re good! | -是啊 -太好了! 太好了! |
[1:19:56] | Can-can you just give me one minute? | 能 能给我一分钟吗? |
[1:19:59] | -Yeah! -Okay. | -当然! -好的 |
[1:20:01] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:20:03] | Congratulations, young man! | 恭喜你啊 年轻人 |
[1:20:04] | -Welcome to the family! -This is wonderful! | -欢迎成为家庭的一分子! -真是太好了! |
[1:20:06] | Look, kid, l’m sorry. You win some, you lose some, right? | 听着 哥们 我很抱歉 大局已定了 好吗? |
[1:20:09] | -Let’s go home. -No, l’m not– | -我们还是回去吧 -不行 我不能– |
[1:20:11] | -l can’t–l can’t do that. -What are you talking about? | -我不能–我不能这样做 -你在说什么呢? |
[1:20:13] | Look, l-l think l’m in love with her. | 听着 我想我爱上她了 |
[1:20:15] | Yeah, l-l-l think–l think that you’re nuts. | 我 我 我看 你是疯了 |
[1:20:18] | That’s what l think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[1:20:20] | l’m gonna tell her the truth. | 我要跟她说明一切 |
[1:20:22] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天爷啊! |
[1:20:28] | -Hey. -Hey! | -嗨 -嗨! |
[1:20:30] | How are you! | 你好吗! |
[1:20:33] | Okay, listen, Gloria, you know that l think | 好了 听着 格洛里亚 你知道我一直都认为 |
[1:20:36] | that you’re an amazing person, a really amazing person, | 你是个很好的女孩 一个非常好的女孩 |
[1:20:38] | but l feel like l have to be upfront with you. | 但是我觉得我应该跟你坦诚些 |
[1:20:41] | l-l-l really don’t see this relationship going further than this weekend. | 我认为我们的关系 只能维持到本周末 |
[1:20:43] | But l love you! | 可我很爱你! |
[1:20:46] | Yeah, l think you’ll learn as time goes on | 是啊 但是我相信随着时间变迁 |
[1:20:48] | that there’s a difference | 你就能够认识到 |
[1:20:50] | between infatuation and love, you know? | 激情跟爱的区别 你明白吗? |
[1:20:52] | Obviously, you’re gonna have strong feelings for me | 很明显 你对我很有感觉 |
[1:20:55] | because you lost your virginity to me, | 完全是因为你的第一次给了我 |
[1:20:57] | -but that doesn’t mean—Oh, l wasn’t a virgin. | -但那并不意味着– -哦 我早已不是处女了 |
[1:21:01] | -What? -l wasn’t a virgin. | -什么? -我早已不是处女了 |
[1:21:04] | Far from it. | 在很早以前就不是了 |
[1:21:06] | l just thought that that’s what guys wanted to hear. | 我只是觉得男人 喜欢听这些话 |
[1:21:12] | Come on. | 不会吧 |
[1:21:15] | Jeremy! | 吉里米! |
[1:21:19] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:21:25] | Hello, son. | 你好 孩子 |
[1:21:27] | -You okay? -Not now, Father, please. | -你还好吗? -对不起 神父 现在真不是时候 |
[1:21:30] | No offense to you, | 毫无冒犯之意 |
[1:21:33] | l think we might be on different wavelengths. | 但我认为我们没什么共同语言 |
[1:21:35] | l think you’d just be spinning your wheels with me, | 对我说教只是浪费时间 |
[1:21:37] | but, uh, have a little of the sacrament here. | 但是呢 小喝两口还是不错的 |
[1:21:40] | No one likes to drink alone. We’ll set you up. | 没人喜欢独自喝酒 我帮你把酒倒上 |
[1:21:42] | There you go, get your hands on it. Take it while it’s hot. | 酒来了 你拿着杯子 够了就拿走 |
[1:21:45] | Take it while it’s hot. l’m gonna pour till it’s on the tray. Here it is. | 够了就拿走 我会把杯子倒满的 好咯 |
[1:22:06] | l mean, l believed that she was a virgin. | 我的意思是 我相信 她是个处女 |
[1:22:08] | lt hurts to be lied to like that. | 被这样欺骗真是很受伤 |
[1:22:09] | lt’s a horrible feeling to feel that way. | 那种感觉真是太糟糕了 |
[1:22:12] | But l, you know, was looking to take advantage of something, too. | 但是 我呢 你知道 也是准备占些便宜的 |
[1:22:14] | So could l really feel that bad? | 那么 我是否真的应该感觉那么糟糕? |
[1:22:16] | lt’s not like l was who l was. You know what l’m saying? So, fair play. | 我感觉我已经不是以前的我了 你明白我的意思吗? |
[1:22:19] | And let’s be honest with each other here, okay? | 让我们都坦诚些 好吗? |
[1:22:21] | Let’s put all the cards on the table. She’s fit for a straitjacket. | 让我们摊开来说 她是有点疯狂 |
[1:22:24] | This broad’s fucked three ways towards the weekend. | 这个周末 这个小妞身上的三个”洞”都被我干了 |
[1:22:26] | And you wanna know what? l dig it! lt turns me on! | 你知道吗? 我很喜欢这样! 因为这让我性奋! |
[1:22:29] | Yeah! lt turns me on! | 对! 这让我性奋! |
[1:22:31] | Because you wanna know what the kicker is, Father? | 你想知道我是个什么样的抱怨者吗 神父? |
[1:22:33] | Maybe l’m a little fucking crazy! | 也许我是他妈的有些疯狂! |
[1:22:35] | That’s right! Maybe Jeremy’s a little nuts. | 没错!没准吉里米是个疯子 |
[1:22:37] | Maybe there’s something about me that l’m a little cuckoo. | 也许你会感觉我有点傻 |
[1:22:38] | l know it’s a surprise. l know it’s not on the surface. | 我知道这有点令人惊讶 我知道这不是表面上看起来那样 |
[1:22:40] | l mean, l had an imaginary friend when l was a kid. His name was Shilo! | 我的意思是 在我小的时候 我有个想象中的朋友 希罗 |
[1:22:44] | We used to play checkers with each other every day, | 我们过去天天玩跳棋 |
[1:22:46] | and bless his heart, Shilo’d always let me win! | 他非常好心 因为他总是让我赢 |
[1:22:51] | And that ain’t normal! There’s something odd in that, | 但那不正常 感觉有些古怪 |
[1:22:53] | but maybe that’s what it takes to make you feel | 但或者就因为那样你才会有那样的感觉 |
[1:22:54] | like you’re connected with somebody. l don’t know! | 就像你跟某人能相互沟通 我不是很理解这个! |
[1:22:57] | But l know when that redhead starts getting kooky | 但是那个红发美女开始疯狂的时候 |
[1:22:59] | that something about me feels alive inside! | 我的内心也开始涌动! |
[1:23:01] | l’m diggin’ talkin’ with ya. You’re a really enlightened cat | 我跟你倾诉了心中的事情 你真是生活中的启明星啊 |
[1:23:04] | and l like that about ya. l think you’re a special special man. | 而且我很喜欢你这点 我想你是个与众不同的人 |
[1:23:08] | Okay, come in for the real thing. | 好吧 来真的了 |
[1:23:10] | -Mmm? Mmm? -Get in here for the real thing. | -嗯? 嗯? -到这儿 来点真的 |
[1:23:12] | l love ya. You’re a sweet man. | 我爱你 你是个可爱的人 |
[1:23:14] | Oh, dear God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:23:31] | You can’t marry this guy. | 你不能和他结婚 |
[1:23:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:23:35] | Because l’ve fallen for you. | 因为我爱上你了 |
[1:23:46] | Oh, good news travels fast. | 哦 好事传千里啊 |
[1:23:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:23:51] | Sorry, thanks. Thanks. | 抱歉 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:23:54] | Trapster, talk to me. | 奇巴斯特 说吧 |
[1:23:58] | No shit. | 不 该死 |
[1:24:04] | And do you maybe feel the same way? | 你是否也许也有这种感觉? |
[1:24:06] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:24:08] | Maybe. That’s all l needed to know. | 也许 这就是我需要知道的 |
[1:24:11] | But this is crazy, because l don’t know any– | 但是这太离谱了 因为我根本不知道– |
[1:24:13] | -Why? -l don’t know anything about you! | -为什么? -我根本就不了解你! |
[1:24:16] | -What do you mean? -You do investments in New Hampshire | -你什么意思呢? -你在新罕布什尔州做投资 |
[1:24:19] | and you have a crazy brother– | 而且你有个疯狂的兄弟– |
[1:24:21] | Well, actually, l need to talk to you about that. lt’s not a big deal, | 实际上 我需要跟你谈谈那个 没什么大不了的 |
[1:24:24] | but maybe you want to sit back on the swing. | 或许你先坐回到秋千上吧 |
[1:24:27] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:24:29] | Johnny! She’s trying to kill me! | 约翰! 她想杀我! |
[1:24:32] | -Grandma! -Whoa whoa! | -奶奶! -哇 哇! |
[1:24:34] | -Get the gun from her! -Put the gun down! | -把她手里的枪拿走! -把枪放下! |
[1:24:36] | -Mother, stop! -This is the real world, lady! | -母亲 停手! -这可是个现实的世界啊 女士! |
[1:24:39] | You can’t just go shooting people on a whim! | 你不能一冲动就随便开枪打人! |
[1:24:43] | -What did you do? -l told you that in confidence! | -你干了什么? -我们的谈话可是保密的啊! |
[1:24:47] | -That was a confession! -What are you talking about? | -这可是忏悔啊!(神父不能透露忏悔内容) -你们在说什么呢? |
[1:24:51] | Why don’t you tell her, John? | 还是你说吧 约翰? |
[1:24:53] | -l don’t know what’s going on. -You don’t know? | -我不知道发生了什么事 -你不知道? |
[1:24:57] | -l’m playing catch up, too. -l don’t– | -我也想搞清楚 -我不– |
[1:24:59] | -Sack, what are you doing?! -Remembering yet? | -沙克 看你干了些什么?! -记起来了吗? |
[1:25:01] | -You remember yet? -Are you okay? | -你记起来了吗? -你还好吗? |
[1:25:03] | They’re not who they say they are, Claire. | 克莱尔 他们的身份都是编造的 |
[1:25:05] | -Those aren’t even their real names. -What?! | -他们的名字都是假的 -什么?! |
[1:25:08] | No, everything he told you is a lie. | 他所说的都是谎言 |
[1:25:10] | l-l don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:25:11] | Claire, they crash weddings. | 克莱尔 他们混入婚礼 |
[1:25:13] | They crash weddings so that they can sleep with girls. | 他们混入婚礼 跟女宾们上床 |
[1:25:15] | Everything that they have told us is a complete fabrication. | 他们说的都是胡编乱造的 |
[1:25:18] | No, you’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:25:20] | All of it is a lie. Don’t you fucking get up. | 这一切都是谎言 你他妈的还敢站起来 |
[1:25:23] | -Sack, will you just stop?! -Okay okay. | -沙克 你给我先住手?! -好吧 好吧 |
[1:25:25] | ls that true? | 他说的是真的吗? |
[1:25:26] | No, well, no, it’s–not entirely. | 不 其实 不全部… |
[1:25:28] | No, it’s a yes or no question. | 这是个是或不是的问题? |
[1:25:30] | l know, but it’s complicated. | 我懂 但这个问题很复杂 |
[1:25:32] | Yes or no? | 是 还是 不是? |
[1:25:39] | Yes or no? | 是 还是 不是? |
[1:25:41] | Yes… | 是的… |
[1:25:45] | -with shades of grey. -Oh. | -都是过去不光彩的事情 -哦 |
[1:25:50] | l’m not perfect, | 我不是十全十美的 |
[1:25:51] | but who are we kidding? Neither are you. | 不过 你也不是的嘛 |
[1:25:55] | And you wanna know what? l dig it! | 你知道吗? 我很喜欢这样! |
[1:25:58] | Jeremy tried to seduce me! | 吉里米曾经要诱奸我 |
[1:26:01] | You did? | 不会吧? |
[1:26:04] | l want my painting back. | 我要拿回我的画 |
[1:26:06] | The painting was a gift, Todd. | 这画是你给我的礼物 托德 |
[1:26:08] | l’m taking it with me. | 我要带着走 |
[1:26:11] | You had me going, son. | 孩子 你真另人失望啊 |
[1:26:13] | l thought it was something special. | 我原以为你有些很特别的地方 |
[1:26:15] | There’s a ferry leaving in 10 minutes. | 下班船十分钟后就开了 |
[1:26:18] | l suggest you be on it. | 你们最好马上离开 |
[1:26:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们进屋去 |
[1:26:25] | l want you. | 我想要你 |
[1:26:27] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:26:31] | He made a fool out of you, Claire. | 克莱尔 他玩弄了你的感情 |
[1:26:37] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:26:42] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[1:27:24] | Now bunch those panties up into a little ball. | 现在把那些内裤捆成一个小球 |
[1:27:28] | Put that little ball right in your mouth. | 然后放在嘴里 |
[1:27:30] | -Oh, that’s good. -Hang up the phone. | -哦 真爽 -挂掉电话 |
[1:27:32] | Okay, and l will definitely call you back later then. | 好的 我一定会再打给你的 |
[1:27:35] | -Come on, wrap it up. -Talk to you soon. Thank you, Larry. | -快点 挂了它 -我会尽快联系你的 谢谢 拉丽 |
[1:27:38] | What the fuck? You can’t knock anymore? | 怎么了 你他妈的连门都不敲了? |
[1:27:39] | -l know how l can get to her. -What? | -我有办法再接近她了 -什么? |
[1:27:42] | l know how l can get to Claire. | 我有办法再接近克莱尔了 |
[1:27:44] | Oh, John, you gotta drop this thing. | 约翰 你必须把她给忘了 |
[1:27:47] | l’m–l can’t do this anymore with you, okay? | 我…我不能再和你做这件事了 |
[1:27:49] | lt’s been several months, and you haven’t heard anything from her. | 已经几个月了 她根本就没有跟你联系过 |
[1:27:51] | She hasn’t returned your phone calls, | 她也没回你电话 |
[1:27:52] | she’s never responded to one of your letters, | 也没给你回信 |
[1:27:54] | -she didn’t respond to the candygram. -Right. | -她没有回应你的那些甜蜜的小东西 -没错 |
[1:27:56] | God knows what happened to the little kitten that you got her. | 天才知道你送给她 的那只小猫的下场 |
[1:27:59] | Because she didn’t keep it and l know you’re not raising that goddamn thing. | 因为她没有收下它 而且我也知道你没有在养它 |
[1:28:02] | -Okay. -l think it’s very obvious | -是的 -我想很显然 |
[1:28:03] | at this juncture that she just flat out does not wanna see you. | 她在这个时刻竭尽全力的 避免见到你 |
[1:28:07] | l disagree. Now look, they’re having the engagement party | 我不这么认为 现在听着 他们有个订婚庆祝仪式 |
[1:28:10] | for her tonight at the beach club. We’re going at 7:30. | 在伯克酒店 我们7:30出发 |
[1:28:13] | l’m not g–John, l can’t– | 我不去– 约翰 我不能– |
[1:28:16] | Okay okay, listen to me, Tasmanian devil. | 好了 好了 听着 小恶魔 |
[1:28:19] | -Listen to me. l can’t go. -Why? | -听我说 我不能去 -为什么? |
[1:28:21] | ‘Cause l can’t go, because l have a schedule. Because l have– | 因为我不能去 因为我有日程安排 因为我有– |
[1:28:25] | What is your deal? What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 你有什么问题? |
[1:28:28] | For the past couple of months you’ve been a ghost. | 这几个月来 你像鬼一样 |
[1:28:30] | l can’t find you anyplace, and now l come to you with an idea, | 我哪里都找不到你 现在我有个好主意 需要你了 |
[1:28:33] | l put myself on the line, you shoot it down with your negativity. | 我准备启动了 你却用消极的否掉了它 |
[1:28:36] | Your goddamn negativity! l don’t need it! l’m an idea man. | 他妈的消极性! 我不需要这个 我是个有主意的人 |
[1:28:39] | l thrive on enthusiasm. Don’t take the wind out of my sails. l need you. | 我需要热情的支持 万事具备 只欠东风 我要你的帮助 |
[1:28:42] | Buddy, you know l love you, | 哥们 我爱你 |
[1:28:44] | and l hate to see you like this, | 我也不喜欢看到你这个样子 |
[1:28:46] | but we gotta look at reality here. | 但我们要面对现实 |
[1:28:48] | There’s gonna be Secret Service at this thing. They have pictures of us. | 仪式里肯定会有便衣特工 他们有我们的照片 |
[1:28:51] | There’s not a shot in hell we can get into this thing. | 我们根本没机会进去 |
[1:28:54] | You’re so cautious. l’m more of a risk taker. | 你太拘谨了 我更喜欢冒险 |
[1:28:56] | l’m two steps ahead of you and 10 steps ahead of Secret Service. | 特工跟你想到的 我早已想到了 |
[1:28:59] | Oh, yeah. 46 extra long, baba ganoush special. | 哦耶 46码加长 特别定制的 |
[1:29:04] | We’re waiters! | 我们做侍者! |
[1:29:06] | Buddy, for your own good, you gotta let this thing go. | 哥们 为了你自己 你一定要让这件事过去就算了 |
[1:29:09] | Now, l’m gonna meet you there at 7:30, okay? | 我们七点半在那儿见 |
[1:29:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:27] | -Hey, how do l look? -Good, man. | -我看上去怎么样? -不错 |
[1:29:29] | -Good. -Where’s your friend? | -不错 -你的朋友呢? |
[1:29:30] | Late, as usual. ls Claire– | 迟到了 他经常这样 克莱尔她…. |
[1:29:33] | -Oh, she’s looking fine! -Okay. | -她看上去非常漂亮 -好的 |
[1:29:57] | Next thing you know they pick me up, | 接下来呢 他们选了我 |
[1:29:59] | put me on the top of this mountain | 把我放在山顶 |
[1:30:01] | and they start chanting, and l realized | 然后向我嘀嘀咕咕地祷告 |
[1:30:04] | they thought l was God! | 原来他们以为 我是他们的上帝 |
[1:30:08] | And l’ll tell you something, l thought l was too. | 而且我可以跟你说 我当时也这么以为的 |
[1:30:10] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[1:30:12] | Let’s dance. | 让我们跳舞 |
[1:30:41] | You! | 你! |
[1:30:58] | Okay, Sackmaster, | 好了 沙克大少 |
[1:31:00] | one more. We should get back to the bar. | 再来一下就够了 我们应该回到聚会去了 |
[1:31:02] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[1:31:08] | You get near my fiancee again, | 你再想接近我的未婚妻的话 |
[1:31:10] | l’ll kill ya. | 我会杀了你的 |
[1:31:20] | Did you check out the rack on that bartender? | 你查过那个吧台服务员的背景了吗?? |
[1:31:23] | Hey, you’re the Sack. She’ll come to you. | 你是老板 她会来找你的 |
[1:31:26] | Oh my God, yeah, she will. You’re right. | 对啊 你说的没错 她会的 |
[1:31:50] | Hey! | 吉里米! |
[1:32:05] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[1:32:09] | Johnny, wait a second. | 约翰 等一下 |
[1:32:12] | Come on, John! | 等等 约翰! |
[1:32:14] | Oh, what time is it? | 哦 几点了? |
[1:32:16] | John, will you wait a second so l can talk to you? | 约翰 等一下 让我跟你说句话吧? |
[1:32:18] | Hold on, man. | 等下 哥们 |
[1:32:20] | Will you stop? Stop–l’m not gonna chase you | 你能否停下? 停下– 别让我 |
[1:32:22] | down the whole fucking street, man. | 整条街的追你啊 |
[1:32:24] | Hold on a second. Let me talk to you for a second here. | 等一下啊 让我解释一下 |
[1:32:26] | About what? About how you left me high and dry | 解释什么?解释你为什么 再次放我的鸽子 |
[1:32:28] | -to get my ass kicked by Sack again? -Sack did that to you? | -让我被沙克扁吗? -是沙克做的吗? |
[1:32:30] | And how long have you been sneaking around with Gloria | 而且你背着我跟格洛里亚约会 |
[1:32:33] | -behind my back? -l wanted to tell you about Gloria. | -又有多久了? -我试着想跟你解释格洛里亚的事 |
[1:32:35] | l tried to. l didn’t know how. | 我试过了 但我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:32:37] | And l’m sorry that you had to find out this way. | 我很抱歉你是这样发现地 |
[1:32:39] | l’ll level with you. | 我以后都会跟你说实话的 |
[1:32:41] | l care about her a lot. | 我真的很关心她 |
[1:32:44] | l love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:32:46] | What?! | 什么?! |
[1:32:50] | You’re unbelievable! Judas! | 简直不敢相信! 犹大! |
[1:32:52] | Rule #5. You’re an idiot. | 规则第五条 你是个白痴 |
[1:32:56] | You’re wrong to pull out the rulebook on this. | 你不应该用什么规则 来衡量这件事 |
[1:32:58] | There was never any rules about this. What’s the rule | 这种事情永远不需要规则 那么离开的规则又是什么呢? |
[1:33:00] | about walking away? Never walk away on a crasher in a funny jacket. | 不要抛下衣冠不整的傲客 |
[1:33:03] | Rule #115. | 规则第115条 |
[1:33:05] | You’re an asshole. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[1:33:43] | This is John. | 这是约翰家 |
[1:33:45] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:33:47] | Hey, John, it’s Jeremy. | 约翰 我是吉里米 |
[1:33:49] | Uh, just calling to see what you’re up to, uh… | 就想问问你怎么样 呃… |
[1:33:53] | would love to hear back from you, man. | 希望你能回电 |
[1:33:55] | Play sharp. | 想开点吧 |
[1:33:58] | And we’ll do the wedding in peaches and apricots. | 那么我们就把桃红跟杏黄 作为婚礼色 |
[1:34:00] | Even though it’s a June wedding, should the weather turn nasty, | 虽然是6月的婚礼 天气也有可能变坏 |
[1:34:02] | warm colors will really help you. | 暖色将会是个好的选择 |
[1:34:12] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[1:34:16] | Johnny, open up, man. | 约翰 开门 |
[1:34:18] | Does anyone ever feel like they’re just… | 有人有过要消失的… |
[1:34:21] | disappearing? | 感觉吗? |
[1:34:23] | l feel so much like giving up. | 我真的很绝望 |
[1:34:31] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:34:37] | Get it?! | 明白了?! |
[1:34:39] | Put your hands out like this. | 把手放成这样 |
[1:34:41] | -Claire. -Please. | -克莱尔 -来吧 |
[1:34:45] | Hi. Thanks for coming. | 嗨 感谢光临 |
[1:34:49] | -Hey! -Get off her, man! What are you doing? | -嗨! -松开她! 你在干吗? |
[1:34:53] | You’re supposed to move your hands. | 你应该把手缩回去的 |
[1:34:56] | You’re not getting enough attention? | 你闹什么闹啊? |
[1:35:00] | Love doesn’t exist! | 世界上没有爱 |
[1:35:02] | That’s what l’m trying to tell you guys. | 这就是我想说的 |
[1:35:03] | And l’m not picking on love, | 而且我不是只挑剔爱情 |
[1:35:05] | ’cause l don’t think friendship exists either. | 因为不瞒你说 我不认为世界上有友情 |
[1:35:11] | Hey! Yeah! | 嗨! 耶! |
[1:35:20] | Are you okay? Get up, buddy. | 你还好吗? 起来了 哥们 |
[1:35:22] | Move it on. | 离开这里 |
[1:35:26] | Gloria, l’ve been doing a lot of soul-searching lately, | 格洛里亚 近些日子 我一直在潜心思考 |
[1:35:29] | and l-l think that l’m ready | 而且现在我准备好… |
[1:35:31] | to take, um, this relationship, | 将这段感情 |
[1:35:34] | our relationship to the next level. | 这段感情带入下一步了 |
[1:35:36] | To what the next level of the–of the– | 带入下一步 |
[1:35:38] | of the relationship would be. | 的感情阶段 |
[1:35:40] | -Jeremy! -ls that good? | -吉里米! -我说的好吗? |
[1:35:42] | l’m so ready to take it to the next level too. | 我也准备好进入下一步了 |
[1:35:44] | Do you want to watch me with a girl? | 你想看到我跟女孩做吗? |
[1:35:46] | What about those Brazilian twins we met at the ballgame? | 我们在球赛里遇到的 那对巴西孪生女孩怎么样? |
[1:35:51] | l-l was–l was–l was thinking | 我 我在 我在想… |
[1:35:53] | more along the lines of an–of an–of an engagement. | 的是比订婚更进一步的… |
[1:35:56] | But that sounds terrific. That sounds–that sounds unbelievable. | 但是你的提议也很棒 听起来真不敢置信 |
[1:35:59] | The Brazilian girls were very nice. They seemed like– | 那对巴西女孩非常好 他们似乎– |
[1:36:01] | Oh, Jeremy, l do! | 哦 吉里米 我愿意! |
[1:36:04] | -l love you. -l love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:36:06] | l-l can’t believe that they’re getting married. | 不敢相信他们要结婚了 |
[1:36:09] | l mean don’t you-you think that’s really soon? | 你不觉得太快了点吗? |
[1:36:11] | Well, you know Gloria. She’s impetuous. | 你知道的 格洛里亚 她是冲动型的 |
[1:36:14] | Has to have what she wants when she wants it. | 无论何时何地何物 她想得到的就要得到 |
[1:36:16] | Well, we had to give her a Sweet 16 | 她十三岁生日时就要我们给她 |
[1:36:19] | on her 1 3th birthday. You remember that. | 开十六岁生日宴会岁生日 你还记得把 |
[1:36:22] | Yeah, l remember, but this is– | 是的 我记得 但是这是– |
[1:36:24] | Dad, this is marriage! | 老爸 这可是婚姻大事啊! |
[1:36:26] | When you know what you want, you know what you want. | 她知道她想要什么的 |
[1:36:32] | So… | 那么… |
[1:36:34] | which of these do you like? | 你喜欢什么花呢? |
[1:36:40] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:36:42] | well, l could–l could go with the tall tapered arrangement | 我呢 可以用那些大点的锥形组合 |
[1:36:46] | with, uh, tulips and freesias and orchids, | 比如说用郁金香 苍兰跟兰花 |
[1:36:49] | or l could go with a votive | 或者是那些 |
[1:36:51] | of roses and lilies, l don’t know. | 玫瑰或者百合 我也不知道 |
[1:36:55] | -Claire bear. -Yeah? | -克莱尔宝贝 -嗯? |
[1:36:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:37:05] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:37:11] | we have no way of knowing | 我们永远不知道 |
[1:37:13] | what lays ahead for us in the future. | 未来 会有什么结果 |
[1:37:17] | All we can do is | 我们唯一能做的就是 |
[1:37:20] | use the information at hand | 用现在所拥有的信息 |
[1:37:22] | to make the best decision possible. | 来作一个最好的决定 |
[1:37:27] | lt’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[1:37:29] | -Your whole life is gonna be fine. -Yeah. | -你的人生会是很美好的 -是的 |
[1:37:43] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐啊 |
[1:37:45] | Can’t let a little pissing and moaning break tradition. | 不能因为生气就破坏传统啊 |
[1:37:48] | Oh right, that’s today. | 哦是吗 是今天了 |
[1:37:57] | l see you’ve been getting into a little light reading. | 看你现在…开始看书了 |
[1:38:00] | That’s not mine. l bought that for a friend. | 不是我的 是帮朋友买的 |
[1:38:02] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[1:38:04] | So how have you been? | 你过的怎么样啊? |
[1:38:06] | -Great. Really spectacular. -Good. | -不错啊 真是好极了 -很好 |
[1:38:08] | -What have you been up to? -Eh, you know, | -做了些什么呢? -嗯 你也知道 |
[1:38:10] | this and that. Crashing weddings. | 照旧啊 混入婚礼 |
[1:38:12] | -Alone? -No, not alone. | -一个人? -不 不是一个人 |
[1:38:15] | Well, who have you been crashing with then? | 那和谁一起? |
[1:38:17] | Chaz. | 切斯 |
[1:38:18] | -Chaz? -Chaz. | -切斯? -切斯 |
[1:38:20] | -John, you don’t even know Chaz—Yes, l do. | -约翰 你根本不认识切斯– -我当然认识了 |
[1:38:23] | He’s a great guy. We’ve been having a ball together. | 他是个不错的人 我们一起参加了个舞会 |
[1:38:26] | All right, look, l wanted to come by here | 好了 听着 我到这里来是想 |
[1:38:28] | and tell you that l feel really bad | 告诉你我感到很难过 |
[1:38:30] | about everything that’s happened between us. | 对我们之间的事 |
[1:38:33] | Your friendship means a lot to me. | 我们之间的友情对我真地很重要 |
[1:38:35] | l miss seeing you. | 我很想念你 |
[1:38:39] | l know, l– | 我知道 我– |
[1:38:41] | look, l’m–l’m happy for you. | 听着 其实我也为你高兴 |
[1:38:43] | l’m glad you found someone. | 高兴你能找到自己的另一半 |
[1:38:46] | l can’t tell you how glad it makes me | 听你这样说我 |
[1:38:48] | to hear you say that, man. | 真的感到很高兴啊 |
[1:38:50] | Get on in here, let the big bear | 来 让大熊抱抱 |
[1:38:52] | get his paws on you. You know l love you. | 你知道我是爱你的 |
[1:38:55] | -lt’s good to see you. -Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你啊 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:38:57] | Are you sure you’ve been–this does not look like a guy | 你真的过得好吗? 看上去不像啊 |
[1:38:59] | -who’s been okay. -Oh, l know. | 哦 我知道 |
[1:39:01] | -lt’s like a pigsty. -lt’s like a mosh pit in here. | -这里看起来象个猪窝 -看起来像个疯狂的舞厅 |
[1:39:04] | Listen, l’m getting married. | 听着 我要结婚了 |
[1:39:05] | -Get out. -What? | -出去 -什么? |
[1:39:07] | You just sat there and said that you were happy for me, that l’m– | 你刚刚说为我感到高兴啊 |
[1:39:09] | l’m hanging by a thread. l’m reading don’t-kill-myself books. | 我已经奄奄一息 在读”不要自寻短见” 类型的书 |
[1:39:13] | -You said that the book wasn’t yours. -Don’t worry about the book. | -你不是说那不是你的书吗 -别管这书 |
[1:39:15] | lt isn’t mine, but l glanced at it. | 的确不是我的 我只是看看 |
[1:39:20] | John, you’ve been my friend | 约翰 我们16年的朋友 |
[1:39:22] | for 16 years. l’m getting married. | 现在我要结婚了 |
[1:39:24] | l need you there to be my best man. | 我要你当我的伴郎 |
[1:39:26] | Kindly leave! | 请你给我走吧! |
[1:39:27] | -l’m try—Kindly leave. | -我想… -请…! |
[1:39:38] | Would mean a lot to me if you came. | 你能来对我意味很重 |
[1:39:40] | Oh, l bet it would, hillbilly. | 哦 我猜也是这样 乡巴佬 |
[1:39:42] | What?! | 什么?! |
[1:39:44] | -White trash! -What are you talking about? | -贱白鬼! -你在说什么呢? |
[1:39:46] | Out! Out! | 滚! 滚! |
[1:39:49] | You better get your ass to that wedding. | 你他妈的一定要来参加我的婚礼 |
[1:40:03] | -Yeah? -Hi, is Chaz here? | -你找… -切斯住这儿吗? |
[1:40:07] | Chaz, there’s someone here to see you! | 切斯 有人来找你了! |
[1:40:11] | Pick up your fucking skateboard! | 把你那他妈的滑板拿走 |
[1:40:35] | Chaz? | 切斯? |
[1:40:40] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈的要干什么? |
[1:40:43] | l’m John Beckwith. | 我是约翰·贝克伍德 |
[1:40:45] | l’m friends with Jeremy Grey. | 吉里米·格雷的朋友 |
[1:40:47] | God damn it, why didn’t you say so? | 你妈的怎么不早说呢 |
[1:40:50] | Come here, brother! Give me a hug. | 来 哥们 拥抱一下 |
[1:40:52] | Bring it in for the real thing! | 来点真的! |
[1:40:58] | Have a seat. Yeah. | 坐吧 |
[1:41:02] | God damn you! | 你可真该死! |
[1:41:04] | l almost numbchucked you, you don’t even realize. | 你不知道 我差点让你玩完了 |
[1:41:06] | Ouch! | 是吗! |
[1:41:08] | -Yeah. -Hmm. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[1:41:10] | -ls this your place? -No. No no no no no. | -这是你的房子?? -不不 |
[1:41:13] | -No, l live with my Ma. -Oh. | -不 我和我妈住 -哦 |
[1:41:15] | Yeah. You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[1:41:17] | Hey, Ma! Can we get some meatloaf? | 嘿 妈 拿点肉卷来? |
[1:41:19] | Chaz, l think l’m okay. l had a bite | 切斯 我想不用了 |
[1:41:21] | -right before l came over. Thank you. -You sure? | -我来之前已经吃过东西了 谢谢 -真的不用了? |
[1:41:24] | -So, how’s my protege? -Jeremy, boy, he– | -我的好徒弟怎么样了? -吉里米 大男孩 他– |
[1:41:27] | Yeah, J-bone. | 是啊 吉伯 |
[1:41:28] | J-bone is–believe it or not, he’s getting married. | 吉伯 你可能不相信 他就要结婚了 |
[1:41:31] | What?! | 什么?! |
[1:41:36] | What an idiot! | 真是个白痴! |
[1:41:38] | Oh, what a loser! | 真是太失败了! |
[1:41:41] | Good good! More for me and you. | 好啊 好啊! 我们的机会就更多了 |
[1:41:44] | More for–more for– | 更多–更多– |
[1:41:50] | l gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[1:41:52] | Hey, babe, yeah. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:41:54] | You do whatever you have to do. | 你去做你想做的吧 |
[1:42:07] | -Thanks. -Okay, be strong. | -谢谢 -要坚强啊 |
[1:42:13] | l’m just living the dream! | 我就像活在梦里一样! |
[1:42:18] | That’s unbelievable. | 不…敢…相…信…啊… |
[1:42:21] | Oh, man, l feel like, ”Wow!” | 我感觉就像…..哇 |
[1:42:24] | lt’s like l come over, l don’t know what to expect. | 你知道吗 我来的时候 我不知道会怎么样 |
[1:42:26] | l gotta be honest, l come in, it’s like, | 说真的 我一进来…. |
[1:42:28] | a little like l’m trying to get my bearings. | 不太感觉像找我的支持者 |
[1:42:30] | There’s cartoons, your mom, and it’s like, you still got it! | 又是卡通 又是你妈妈 但看起来你还是老样子 |
[1:42:33] | Look at her! | 看看她! |
[1:42:35] | ”Just living the dream,” l love that! | ”就像活在梦里一样” 我喜欢这种感觉! |
[1:42:37] | You know what? l will have some meatloaf. Let’s have some meatloaf. | 你知道吗? 我要来点肉卷 我们还是来点肉卷吧 |
[1:42:40] | You want some? | 你要吃? |
[1:42:41] | l knew you’d come–Hey, Mom! | 我知道你会… 嗨 妈! |
[1:42:43] | The meatloaf! | 肉卷! |
[1:42:45] | We want it now! The meatloaf! | 我们现在就要! 肉卷! |
[1:42:50] | What is she doing? l never know what she’s doing back there. | 她在干什么呢? 我从来不知道她在后面干什么 |
[1:42:54] | ”Just living the dream.” Where did you get that girl? | ”就像梦里一样” 你哪里钓来的马子? |
[1:42:56] | -She’s hot! -l got her yesterday. | -她真靓! -我昨天钓来的 |
[1:42:58] | -Yesterday? -Yeah. | -昨天? -是啊 |
[1:43:00] | l rode my bike over to a cemetery nearby. | 我骑车去附近一片墓地 |
[1:43:03] | Her boyfriend just died. | 她男朋友刚刚离去 |
[1:43:06] | -You met her at a funeral? -Yeah. | -你在葬礼上遇到她的?! -是啊 |
[1:43:09] | The dude died in a hang-gliding accident. | 是啊 那小子在玩 滑翔伞的时候死的 |
[1:43:11] | What an idiot! | 白痴吧 |
[1:43:14] | ”Oh, l’m hang gliding! | 啊…我在滑翔.. |
[1:43:16] | Honey, take a good picture–l’m dead!” | 亲爱的 拍张照…我死了 |
[1:43:21] | What a freak! | 简直一个神经病 |
[1:43:23] | You met her at a funeral. | 你在葬礼上遇到她的?! |
[1:43:27] | Yeah, l’ll throw in a wedding every now and then, | 是啊 婚礼有时候我还是去的 |
[1:43:29] | but funerals are insane! | 不过葬礼实在是太疯狂了 |
[1:43:31] | The chicks are so horny, it’s not even fair. | 小妞们更加饥渴 都不合乎常理 |
[1:43:34] | lt’s like fishing with dynamite. | 简直就像用炸药在钓鱼一样刺激 |
[1:43:36] | -Horny? -Yeah, crazy horny. | -饥渴? -是啊 疯狂的饥渴 |
[1:43:39] | l just–at a funeral?! | 我只是– 在葬礼上?! |
[1:43:43] | Grief is nature’s | 悲伤是自然界 |
[1:43:45] | most powerful aphrodisiac. | 最有效力的春药 |
[1:43:47] | -Huh. -Look it up. | -嗯 -好好看看 |
[1:43:49] | -l didn’t know that. -That’s what l’ve learned. | -我可不知道那个 -这是我体会到的 |
[1:43:53] | Ma, the meatloaf! Fuck! | 妈 肉卷 操 |
[1:43:56] | Saturday–l got one Saturday. | 星期六 星期六有个葬礼 |
[1:43:59] | You’re coming with! | 你跟我一起去吧 |
[1:44:00] | Chaz, l’m–l’m sorry, l don’t– | 切斯 我 我很抱歉 我不是– |
[1:44:03] | l’m not judging you, ’cause l think you’re an innovator, but… | 我不是评判你 因为我认为你是个创新者 但是… |
[1:44:08] | there’s no way l’m ready for that. | 我可没办法出席那种场合 |
[1:44:12] | A time to plant, | 栽种有时 |
[1:44:14] | and a time to pluck up that which is planted; | 拔出所栽种的 也有时 |
[1:44:16] | A time to kill and a time to heal; | 杀戮有时 医治有时 |
[1:44:18] | A time to break down and a time to build up; | 拆毁有时 建造有时 |
[1:44:22] | A time to weep | 哭有时 |
[1:44:24] | and a time to laugh; | 笑有时 |
[1:44:30] | -A time to cast away stones—So senseless. | -抛掷石头有时– -真蠢 |
[1:44:33] | Damn you, Roger. | 真该死 罗杰 |
[1:44:37] | Roger! | 罗杰! |
[1:44:42] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:44:44] | Damn you, Roger! | 该死的 罗杰! |
[1:44:46] | Damn it! Damn you! | 该死的 |
[1:44:48] | l’m in pain. | 我很痛苦 |
[1:44:50] | l’ll try to fight it. Try to fight it. | 我会尽量跟痛苦斗争 尽量… |
[1:44:53] | l don’t know about you people, but l’m in pain. | 我不知你们 但是我很痛苦 |
[1:44:56] | l know that there is no good in them | 我知道世人 |
[1:44:58] | for man to rejoice and to do good in his life… | 莫强如终身喜乐行善… |
[1:45:03] | for that which befalleth | 因为世人遭遇的 |
[1:45:05] | the sons of men, befalleth beasts. | 兽也遭遇 |
[1:45:08] | Even one thing befalleth, | 所遭遇的都是一样 |
[1:45:11] | as the one dieth, so dieth the other. | 这个怎样死 那个也怎样死 |
[1:45:14] | Yea, they all have one breath, | 气息都是一样 |
[1:45:17] | so that a man hath no preeminence above the beast. | 人不能强于兽 |
[1:45:22] | While each man thinks he knows love, | 每个人都认为他懂得爱 |
[1:45:25] | love, we have learned, is a mystery. | 众所周知 爱是神秘的 |
[1:45:28] | That’s what makes today | 这使得今天 |
[1:45:31] | so special. | 非常特别 |
[1:45:34] | We witness two people choosing to marry | 我们将见证两个人终成眷属 |
[1:45:37] | ones they truly love. | 他们相互深爱 |
[1:45:48] | Whoa whoa, hey! | 嗨! |
[1:45:50] | Hey hey! | 嗨嗨! |
[1:45:53] | He’s the best man. | 他是我的伴郎 |
[1:45:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:45:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:46:17] | l don’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[1:46:30] | Hat in hand. | 终于盼来你了 |
[1:46:31] | l’m sorry l’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[1:46:33] | l’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[1:46:35] | And-and l’m sorry l called you white trash. | 上次叫你贱白鬼真对不起 |
[1:46:38] | -l didn’t—John, apology accepted. | -我并不是– -约翰 道歉接受了 |
[1:46:42] | And l’m sorry l called you a hillbilly, | 对不起叫你乡巴佬 |
[1:46:44] | l don’t even know what that meant. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[1:46:45] | John, it’s okay. | 约翰 打住 没事了 |
[1:46:47] | Do you mind if l get married now? | 你让我现在先结婚吧 |
[1:46:49] | No, go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[1:46:52] | Hi, Todd. | 嗨 托德 |
[1:46:57] | Although we may choose whom we marry, | 尽管我们有机会选择 自己的另一半… |
[1:46:59] | -we don’t always choose… -Psst. | -我们并不总是选择… |
[1:47:01] | Claire, l’m not here to bother you, | 克莱尔 我不是到这儿搔扰你的 |
[1:47:04] | l just came to be his best man. Don’t worry about me. | 我只是来做伴郎 你不用担心 |
[1:47:06] | Pretend l’m not here. | 就假装我不存在好了 |
[1:47:08] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:47:10] | l’m not a nut. | 我不是个疯子 |
[1:47:14] | You look really pretty, by the way. | 顺便说下 你今天很漂亮 |
[1:47:17] | That’s all l’m gonna say. | 我就说这些 |
[1:47:21] | l can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无法停止想你 |
[1:47:23] | lt’s all l think about and l don’t know what to do. | 我脑子只全是你 我也不知道该怎么做 |
[1:47:25] | -Ahem. -l’m sorry. | -咳 -对不起 |
[1:47:29] | That’s what makes today so special… | 那就是今天如此特别的原因… |
[1:47:31] | God, l miss you. | 天哪 我想你 |
[1:47:36] | Okay, excuse me, l’m sorry. | 好了 抱歉 对不起 |
[1:47:40] | Claire, hold on a second. Claire, Claire! | 克莱尔 等一下 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[1:47:42] | Claire, will you wait just a second? | 克莱尔 你就不能等一下吗? |
[1:47:45] | All l wanted was a second alone | 我只想要一分钟 |
[1:47:47] | so l could try to explain things. | 把事情解释清楚 |
[1:47:50] | But l’ve never gotten that chance. | 我从来没有那机会 |
[1:47:52] | Maybe l don’t deserve it. | 也许是我活该 |
[1:47:55] | So here goes. | 我开始了 |
[1:47:57] | For longer than l care to remember, | 有很长一段时间了 |
[1:47:59] | my business has been crashing weddings. | 我的业余爱好就是混入婚礼 |
[1:48:02] | l crashed weddings to meet girls. | 我混入婚礼泡女孩子 |
[1:48:04] | Business was good. | 一直很顺利 |
[1:48:06] | l met a lot of girls. | 我泡过很多女孩 |
[1:48:08] | And it was childish, it was juvenile– | 这样很幼稚、很无知– |
[1:48:12] | And pathetic. | 也很可悲 |
[1:48:14] | Yeah, that’s probably | 是啊 也许这是 |
[1:48:16] | the best word to describe it. | 最好的形容词 |
[1:48:18] | But you know what? lt also led me to you. | 但你也知道吗?这也让我遇见了你 |
[1:48:21] | So it’s hard for me to completely regret it. | 所以我也不会100%地后悔 |
[1:48:24] | And that person that you met back at your folks’ place– | 上次你在你家见到的那个人 |
[1:48:26] | that was really me. | 确实是真正的我 |
[1:48:28] | Maybe not my name– | 也许不是我的真名以及我真的工作 |
[1:48:30] | l’m John Beckwith by the way–or my job, | 我真名是约翰·贝克伍德 |
[1:48:33] | but the feelings we felt | 但是我们所感受的那些感觉 |
[1:48:35] | the jokes, the stupid laughs– | 那些玩笑和傻笑 |
[1:48:37] | that was all me. | 那些可都是千真万确的我 |
[1:48:39] | l’ve changed. l’ve realized something. | 我已经改过自新了 我领悟到一些东西 |
[1:48:42] | l crashed a funeral earlier, and l– | 我之前混入了一场葬礼 |
[1:48:46] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:48:48] | lt wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[1:48:51] | l was basically dragged to it. | 我只是被拖下水的 |
[1:48:52] | l went with Chaz, who you forgot to tell me is totally insane. | 我跟切斯去的 你没跟我说他是完完全全疯了的一个人 |
[1:48:56] | He also might be a genius | 不过他也可能是个天才 |
[1:48:58] | because it actually does work. He’s cleaning up. | 因为那的确行的通 他还小挣了点 |
[1:49:01] | -John. -l’m sorry. l’m sorry, l’m sorry. | -约翰 -对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:49:03] | That’s neither here nor there. | 我岔开去了 |
[1:49:05] | And l see this widow and she’s a wreck. | 我看见那个寡妇 她完全崩溃了 |
[1:49:08] | She’s just lost the person she loves the most in this world. | 她刚刚失去自己世上 最爱的人 |
[1:49:12] | And l realized | 我意识到 |
[1:49:14] | we’re all gonna lose the people we love. | 我们都会 失去自己所爱的人 |
[1:49:16] | That’s the way it is. | 现实就那么残酷 |
[1:49:19] | But not me, | 但不会是我 |
[1:49:21] | not right now. | 不会是现在 |
[1:49:23] | Because the person l love the most is standing right here, | 因为我最爱的人就在我眼前 |
[1:49:26] | and l’m not ready to lose you yet. | 我还没有准备好失去你 |
[1:49:29] | Claire, l’m not standing here asking you to marry me. | 克莱尔 我不是站在这里向你求婚 |
[1:49:33] | l’m just asking you… | 只是求你… |
[1:49:36] | not to marry him. | 不要嫁给他 |
[1:49:39] | And maybe take a walk. | 也许可以一起去走走 |
[1:49:41] | Take a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[1:49:43] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:49:45] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:49:48] | This congregation really doesn’t care | 在这里的人根本不在意 |
[1:49:50] | about how depressing your life is, John, okay? | 你的生活有多惨 约翰 好吗? |
[1:49:53] | Claire, baby, could you just–could you go back up on the altar | 克莱尔 宝贝 你能不能回到圣坛上 |
[1:49:55] | so we can have a wedding? | 让他们继续婚礼仪式吧 |
[1:49:59] | l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:50:01] | l am. | 我在乎 |
[1:50:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:50:05] | l can’t marry you. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[1:50:12] | Secretary… | 部长… |
[1:50:14] | your daughter’s a little– | 你的女儿有点– |
[1:50:19] | Sack, l’ve always liked you… | 沙克 我一直以来都很喜欢你… |
[1:50:23] | so l put up with your stories | 所以我也就没有揭穿 你编造的故事 |
[1:50:25] | about scallops and otters, | 那些扇贝啊 水獭啊 |
[1:50:27] | and it’s all good | 这都还好了 |
[1:50:29] | because you seemed to make her happy | 因为你像是个能让她幸福的人 |
[1:50:31] | and that’s what matters to me most. | 对我来说那才是最重要的 |
[1:50:33] | But this is her decision. | 不过 这是她的决定 |
[1:50:37] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[1:50:39] | l stand by my daughter. | 我支持我女儿 |
[1:50:42] | You don’t know shit. | 你知道个鸟啊 |
[1:50:44] | -Claire, go back up on the altar. -No. | -克莱尔 回到圣坛上去 -不 |
[1:50:46] | Claire! Claire, get up on that altar right now. | 克莱尔 赶快回到圣坛上去 |
[1:50:49] | -Stop it. -Claire, get your fucking ass | -别这样 -克莱尔 马上给我 |
[1:50:51] | -on that altar right now! -Wow, getting a nice preview | -滚到圣坛上! -哇 从中可以预料到 |
[1:50:54] | or what marriage is gonna be like with lke Turner here. | 她在婚后没准就像埃克 特纳(被丈夫虐待)一样 |
[1:50:58] | -Sack! -Oh God, here it goes. | -沙克! -哦天哪 他又来了 |
[1:51:04] | Share that with the Dalai Lama, jackass. | 跟达赖喇嘛一起分享这个吧 蠢货 |
[1:51:08] | -l think l had him. -l know you did. | -我想我已经准备好扁他了 -我知道 |
[1:51:11] | Just go kiss the broad. | 去亲那个女孩吧 |
[1:51:23] | Would it be a total cliche if l kissed you right now? | 现在亲你不会太老套吧? |
[1:51:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:51:38] | Just wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[1:51:41] | So damn beautiful! | 真他妈的完美! |
[1:51:46] | With every death there comes rebirth. | 送走老的 迎来新的 |
[1:51:48] | lt’s the circle of life. | 生命的循环啊 |
[1:51:51] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:51:54] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:51:56] | Uh-uh-uh. | 呃 呃 呃 |
[1:52:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:52:05] | Uh-uh! | 呃 呃! |
[1:52:10] | -So, what’s next? -l’m starving. | -那么 下面呢? -我饿死了 |
[1:52:12] | Fujimora wedding, 3:00 P.M. | 下午3点有场小日本的婚礼 |
[1:52:15] | Hey hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[1:52:16] | l’m just throwing it out. l’m just saying, just– | 我只是提个建议 说说而已– |
[1:52:19] | They would have great tempura. | 他们肯定有好吃的日本菜 |
[1:52:22] | We don’t even have a back story, l just… | 我们甚至连掩饰的身份都没有… |
[1:52:25] | -No, forget it, forget it. -l’m talking out loud. | -算了 算了 -我大声的说 |
[1:52:28] | We’re a folk-singing group | 我们是民歌演唱小组 |
[1:52:30] | -from Salt Lake City! -Yeah! | -来自盐湖城的! -是啊! |
[1:52:35] | Yes we are. | 是的 我们是的 |