时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | I’m not sure whose twisted idea it was | 我不知道这是谁的扭曲想法 |
[00:28] | to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools | 把好几百个青少年 送进经费不足的学校 |
[00:33] | were crushed years ago… run by people whose dreams | 由那些多年前 梦想就已破灭的人管理… |
[00:39] | but I admire the sadism. | 但我欣赏这种虐待癖 |
[01:04] | I want names. | 是谁干的? |
[01:05] | I don’t know who they were, honest. | 我不知道他们是谁 真的 |
[01:08] | -It happened so fast. -Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. | -一切发生得太快了 -普格斯利 显露情绪等于软弱 |
[01:11] | Pull yourself together. | 给我镇定一点 |
[01:14] | Now. | 立刻 |
[01:19] | You scared, kid? Scared? | 你害怕吗 小屁孩? |
[01:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:28] | I’m not about to confess to my brother | 我不会向弟弟坦白 |
[01:29] | that I’ve recently been plagued by visions. | 自己最近深受幻象困扰 |
[01:32] | They come on without warning, | 这些幻象毫无征兆地出现 |
[01:34] | and feel like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn. | 如同电击疗法一般 但没有令人满足的灼烧感 |
[01:38] | Leave this to me. | 交给我吧 |
[01:40] | Wednesday? | 星期三? |
[01:41] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么? |
[01:43] | What I do best. | 做我最擅长的事 |
[02:01] | Yo, Dalton, look. | 哟 道尔顿 你看 |
[02:03] | Pigsley’s sister. | 是猪仔的姐姐 |
[02:07] | Hey, freak. | 嘿 怪胎 |
[02:09] | -This is a closed practice. | 训练场地不对外开放 |
[02:12] | The only person who gets to torture my brother is me. | 能欺负我弟弟的只有我一人 |
[04:09] | ♪ Into the magic night ♪ | ♪ 陷入这神奇的夜晚 ♪ |
[04:11] | ♪ I softly say ♪ | ♪ 我轻言细语 ♪ |
[04:16] | ♪ A silent prayer ♪ | ♪ 默默祈祷 ♪ |
[04:20] | Like dreamers do ♪ | ♪ 像梦想家一样 ♪ |
[04:25] | Then I fall asleep to dream ♪ | ♪ 然后我进入睡梦 ♪ |
[04:29] | ♪ My dreams of you ♪ | ♪ 与你在梦中相会 ♪ |
[04:34] | ♪ I remember ♪ | ♪ 我记得 ♪ |
[04:37] | ♪ That you said goodbye… ♪ | ♪ 你说了再见 ♪ |
[04:56] | Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder? | 亲爱的 你打算冷落我们多久? |
[05:02] | Lurch, please remind my parents that I’m no longer speaking to them. | 路奇 请提醒我父母 我不再和他们说话了 |
[05:08] | Hmm. I promise you, my little viper, | 我向你保证 我的小毒蛇 |
[05:10] | you will love Nevermore. | 你会爱上奈弗莫尔学院的 |
[05:12] | Won’t she, Tish? | -对不对 蒂什? -当然了 |
[05:14] | Of course. It’s the perfect school for her. | -这是最适合她的学校 |
[05:16] | Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? | -为什么?因为它曾是最适合你的学校吗? |
[05:19] | I have no interest in following in your footsteps. | 我并不想追随你的脚步 |
[05:21] | Becoming captain of the fencing team, | 成为击剑队队长 |
[05:23] | Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society. | 黑暗舞会女王 降神会主席 |
[05:26] | I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you. | 我只是说 你终于可以 和理解你的同龄人相伴了 |
[05:31] | Maybe you’ll even make some friends. | 也许你还会交到一些朋友 |
[05:35] | Nevermore is like no other boarding school. | 奈弗莫尔学院和其他寄宿学院不同 |
[05:39] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[05:41] | It’s where I met your mother. | 我就是在那里遇到了你母亲 |
[05:44] | And we fell in love. | 之后我们坠入爱河 |
[05:47] | You guys are making me nauseous. | 你们让我感到恶心 |
[05:50] | Not in a good way. | 并不是我喜欢的那种 |
[05:52] | Darling, we aren’t the ones who got you expelled. | 亲爱的 不是我们害你被开除的 |
[05:55] | That boy’s family was going to file attempted murder charges. | 那个男孩的家人 本来打算提出谋杀未遂的指控 |
[05:59] | How would that have looked on your record? | 要是这一条被记入你的档案会怎样? |
[06:01] | Terrible. | 糟糕透顶 |
[06:03] | Everyone would know I failed to get the job done. | 人人都会知道我事情没办成 |
[06:07] | Hmm. | 嗯. |
[06:12] | Just over here is fine. | 停在这里就好 |
[06:22] | -Thanks. -You sure you want to get out here? | -谢谢 -你确定想出去吗? |
[06:26] | The trail might look pretty, but it runs right past Nevermore. | 这条小路可能看起来很漂亮 但正好经过奈弗莫尔学院 |
[06:30] | That school for outcasts? | 那所异类上的学校? |
[06:32] | Huh. That’s a polite way of putting it. | 这说法都算客气的了 |
[06:34] | I never had a problem with outcasts. | 我对异类从来都没有意见 |
[06:37] | My counselor at summer camp was a werewolf. | 我当初夏令营的辅导员是只狼人 |
[06:39] | Great guy. | 人很好 |
[06:40] | Yeah, they’re just like you and me, | 对 他们与你我没有差别 |
[06:43] | until they rip your throat out. | 直到撕破你的喉咙 |
[06:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | At least it’s turning into a beautiful day. | 至少今天天气不错 |
[08:18] | Wednesday is certainly a unique name. | 星期三真是个新奇的名字 |
[08:23] | I’m guessing it was the day you were born? | 我猜你是在星期三出生的 |
[08:24] | I was born on Friday the 13th. | 我是13号出生的 那天星期五 |
[08:26] | Her name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, | 她的名字来自我最喜欢的 童谣中的一句 |
[08:30] | “Wednesday’s child is full of woe.” | “星期三出生的孩子满是哀伤” |
[08:35] | You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia. | 你过去就总有新颖的见地 魔蒂夏 |
[08:40] | Hmm. | 嗯. |
[08:41] | Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day? | 你母亲有没有告诉你 我们以前是室友? |
[08:44] | And you graduated with your sanity intact? | 你毕业的时候竟然没疯? |
[08:47] | Impressive. | 厉害. |
[08:49] | You’ve certainly had a very interesting educational journey. | 你的就学经历非常有趣 |
[08:53] | Eight schools in five years. | 五年间换了八所学校 |
[08:55] | They haven’t built one strong enough to hold me. | 他们还没建出足以容纳我的学校 |
[08:58] | I bet this place won’t be any different. | 我想这里也不例外 |
[09:00] | What our daughter is trying to say | 我相信我们女儿的意思是 |
[09:02] | is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity. | 她非常珍惜这次机会 |
[09:08] | Nevermore doesn’t usually accept students mid-term, | 奈弗莫尔学院 通常不会在学期中段接收学生 |
[09:11] | but given Wednesday’s perfect grades | 但鉴于星期三成绩优异 |
[09:14] | and your family’s long history with the school, | 以及你们家与学校的悠久渊源 |
[09:17] | I’ve spoken with the board and we’ve made an exception. | 我和校董会谈过了 这次将破例录取 |
[09:26] | Larissa, what about Wednesday’s, um… | 拉丽莎 星期三的… |
[09:30] | therapy sessions? | 心理治疗怎么安排? |
[09:32] | The court ordered them. | 这是法院的要求 |
[09:34] | Hmm. The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. | 学校和杰里科的一位心理医生有合作 |
[09:38] | -She can meet twice a week. | 一周可以进行两次见面 |
[09:40] | -Did you hear that, my little storm cloud? | 你听到了吗 我的小暴风云? |
[09:42] | You’re in excellent hands. | 你会得到很好的照顾 |
[09:44] | We’ll see if she survives the first session. | 先看看她能不能撑过第一次治疗 |
[09:49] | I’ve assigned you to your mother’s old dorm. | 我把你安排在你母亲以前的宿舍了 |
[09:51] | Ophelia Hall. | 奥菲莉娅厅 |
[09:55] | Refresh my memory. | 如果我没记错 |
[09:56] | Ophelia’s the one who kills herself | 奥菲莉亚是那个 |
[09:58] | after being driven mad by her family, correct? | 被家人逼疯后自杀的人 对吗? |
[10:08] | Should we go meet your new roommate? | 我们去见见你的新室友吧 |
[10:18] | It’s so… vivid. | 真是…鲜艳夺目 |
[10:24] | Howdy, roomie. | 你好呀 室友 |
[10:25] | Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair. | 星期三 这位是伊妮德辛克莱尔 |
[10:29] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:30] | You look a little pale. | 你的脸色有点苍白 |
[10:33] | Wednesday always looks half-dead. | 星期三总是半死不活的样子 |
[10:35] | Oh. | 噢. |
[10:37] | Welcome to Ophelia Hall. | 欢迎来到奥菲莉亚厅 |
[10:40] | Not a hugger. Got it. | 你不喜欢拥抱 知道了 |
[10:42] | Please excuse Wednesday. | 还请你多多包涵星期三 |
[10:44] | She’s allergic to color. | 她对颜色过敏 |
[10:46] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[10:48] | What happens to you? | 你会怎么样? |
[10:50] | I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones. | 爆发荨麻疹 然后皮肉会从骨头上剥落 |
[10:53] | Luckily, we’ve special ordered you a uniform. | 幸好我们特地为你定制了校服 |
[10:57] | Enid, please take Wednesday to the registrar’s office | 伊妮德 带星期三去注册办公室 |
[10:59] | to pick it up along with her schedule, | 拿一份她的日程表 |
[11:02] | and give her a tour along the way. | 顺便带她参观一下 |
[11:16] | Nevermore was founded in 1791 | 奈弗莫尔学院建于1791年 |
[11:18] | to educate people like us. | 旨在教育像我们这样的人 |
[11:20] | Outcasts, freaks, monsters, | 异类、怪胎和怪物 |
[11:22] | fill in your favorite marginalized group here. | 所有边缘群体都在这里 |
[11:24] | You can save the sanitized sales pitch. | 你可以省省这无趣的推销词了 |
[11:27] | -I don’t plan on staying here for long. -Why not? | -我并不打算在这里长待 -为什么? |
[11:30] | This was my parents’ idea. | 这是我父母的主意 |
[11:32] | Oh look, there’s my mother smirking at me. | 看啊 我母亲在那里对我傻笑呢 |
[11:35] | They’ve been looking for any excuse to send me here. | 他们一直在找由头送我过来 |
[11:38] | It’s all a part of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan. | 这都是他们邪恶计划的一部分 却是昭然若揭 |
[11:42] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[11:43] | To turn me into a version of themselves. | 把我变成另一个他们 |
[11:46] | In that case, perhaps you can clear something up. | 那样的话 也许你能澄清一件事 |
[11:49] | Rumor’s been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, | 有传言说 你在以前的学校杀了一个孩子 |
[11:52] | and your parents pulled strings to get you off. | 你父母动用了关系帮你脱罪 |
[11:54] | Actually, it was two kids, but who’s counting? | 其实是两个孩子 但那不重要 |
[12:01] | Welcome to the quad. | 欢迎来到四方院 |
[12:05] | It’s a pentagon. | 这是五边形 |
[12:08] | The whole snarky Goth girl thing might have worked at normie school, | 嘴巴尖酸刻薄的哥特少女风 或许在正常人学校吃得开 |
[12:12] | but here things are different. | 但在这里不一样 |
[12:14] | Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore’s social scene. | 我给你介绍下 奈弗莫尔学院的社交概况 |
[12:17] | I’m not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés. | 我没兴趣参加老套的青少年团体 |
[12:20] | Well, then use it to fill your obviously bottomless pit of disdain. | 那就用它来填补 你那深不见底的鄙视吧 |
[12:24] | There are many flavors of outcasts here, | 这里有各式各样的异类 |
[12:27] | but the four main cliques are Fangs, Furs, Stoners and Scales. | 但四个主要的小团体是 獠牙、兽人、石人和鳞人 |
[12:30] | Those are the Fangs, AKA vampires. | 那些就是獠牙 也就是吸血鬼 |
[12:34] | Some of them have literally been here for decades. | 其中一些人已经在这里生活了几十年 |
[12:38] | That bunch of knuckleheads are Furs, AKA werewolves. | 那群蠢蛋是兽人 也就是狼人 |
[12:41] | -Like me! | 跟我一样! |
[12:44] | Full moons get pretty loud around here. | 满月时这里就会很吵 |
[12:46] | That’s when Furs wolf out. | 那时兽人就会现出原形 |
[12:47] | I suggest you pick up noise-cancelling headphones. | 我建议你准备好降噪耳机 |
[12:50] | I’m assuming Scales are sirens? | 我想鳞人就是海妖吧? |
[12:52] | You catch on quick. | 你学得很快 |
[12:54] | And that girl, Bianca Barclay, | 那个女孩 比安卡巴克莱 |
[12:55] | is the closest thing Nevermore has to royalty. | 几乎算是奈弗莫尔学院的女王. |
[13:00] | Although her crown’s been slipping lately. | 虽然她的王冠最近要保不住了 |
[13:02] | She used to date our resident tortured artist, Xavier Thorpe. | 她以前和我们的常驻受虐艺术家 泽维尔索普在一起 |
[13:05] | But they broke up at the beginning of the semester. | 但他们这学期初分手了 |
[13:08] | Reason unknown. | 原因不明 |
[13:10] | -Fascinating. -I know, right? | -有意思 -是吧? |
[13:12] | My vlog is, like, the number one source for Nevermore gossip. | 我的视频博客 是奈弗莫尔八卦的头号来源 |
[13:15] | Yo, Enid! You’re not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate. | 喂 伊妮德!你绝对不会相信 我听到了你新室友的什么黑料 |
[13:19] | She eats human flesh. | 她吃人肉 |
[13:21] | Chowed down on that kid she murdered. | 生吞了她杀死的那个孩子 |
[13:23] | You better watch your back. | 你最好小心点 |
[13:26] | Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[13:27] | I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, | 其实我把受害者的尸体切成肉片 |
[13:29] | then feed them to my menagerie of pets. | 拿去喂了我的宠物. |
[13:33] | Ajax, this is my new roommate, Wednesday. | 阿贾克斯 这是我的新室友星期三 |
[13:37] | Whoa. | 哎呀 |
[13:38] | You’re in black and white. | 你就穿黑白色 |
[13:41] | -Like a living Instagram filter. -Ignore him. | -就像一个活生生的照片墙过滤器 -别理他 |
[13:43] | Gorgons spend way too much time getting stoned. | 戈耳工人总是嗑药 |
[13:45] | He’s cute, but clueless. | 他虽然长得帅 但没脑子 |
[13:47] | It’s a small school. There wasn’t much online about you. | 学校不大 网上没有太多你的信息 |
[13:49] | You should really get on Insta, Snapchat and TikTok. | 你真的该注册照片墙、快照和抖音 |
[13:53] | I find social media to be a soul-sucking void of meaningless affirmation. | 我认为社交媒体是吞噬灵魂的空洞 没有意义的断言 |
[14:03] | Look at you, my little deathtrap. | 看看你 我的死亡陷阱 |
[14:07] | Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories. | 看到你穿着这身校服 勾起了我很多可怕的回忆 |
[14:11] | -Doesn’t it, Tish? -Yes. | -对不对 蒂什? -是的 |
[14:14] | Why don’t you boys wait in the car? | 你们两位男士去车里等着吧 |
[14:17] | Wednesday and I need a moment. | 我要和星期三单独谈谈 |
[14:26] | Pugsley, | 普格斯利 |
[14:28] | you’re soft and weak. | 你软弱无能 |
[14:30] | You’ll never survive without me. I give you two months, tops. | 没有我 你绝对活不下去 顶多也就两个月 |
[14:34] | I’m gonna miss you, too, sis. | 我也会想你的 姐姐 |
[14:42] | Any plans you have of running away end right now. | 你任何的逃跑计划 现在都不要妄想了 |
[14:49] | I’ve alerted all family members | 我已经通知了所有家庭成员 |
[14:50] | to contact me the minute you darken their doorstep. | 在你踏进他们家门的那一刻就联系我. |
[14:56] | You have nowhere to go. | 你无处可去 |
[14:57] | As usual, you underestimate me, Mother. | 一如往常 你还是低估了我 母亲 |
[15:01] | I will escape this educational penitentiary, | 我会逃出这个教育监狱 |
[15:03] | and you will never hear from me again. | 你再也不会有我的音讯 |
[15:06] | You are a brilliant girl, Wednesday, | 你是个聪明的姑娘 星期三 |
[15:09] | but sometimes you get in your own way. | 但有时你会自取灭亡 |
[15:13] | I’m sure you’ll grow to love Nevermore, | 你肯定会慢慢爱上奈弗莫尔学院的 |
[15:17] | and find it as life-changing as I did. | 你会如我一般 发现这里会改变你的人生 |
[15:23] | Oh, I got you a little something. | 噢 我给你买了个小玩意 |
[15:29] | W… W… W… W… | |
[15:32] | M M. M M. | |
[15:33] | Our initials. | 我们的名字首字母 |
[15:35] | It’s made of obsidian, | 是用黑曜石做的 |
[15:38] | which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. | 阿兹特克祭司用其召唤幻象 |
[15:43] | It’s a symbol of our connection. | 这是我们联结的象征 |
[15:48] | Which one of your spirits suggested this toe-curling tchotchke? | 是你的哪个鬼魂 想到送我这个讨厌的小饰品? |
[15:52] | I’m not you, Mother. | 我跟你不一样 母亲 |
[15:55] | I will never fall in love, or be a housewife, or have a family. | 我永远不会坠入爱河 或成为家庭主妇 或组建家庭 |
[16:01] | I’m told girls your age say hurtful things, | 人们跟我说 你这个年纪的女孩子 会说许多伤人之语 |
[16:05] | and I shouldn’t take it to heart. | 我不应该放在心上 |
[16:08] | Fortunately, you don’t have one. | 幸好你没有心 |
[16:12] | Finally, a kind word for your mother. | 你终于对自己妈妈说句好话了 |
[16:18] | Lurch, the crystal ball, please. | 路奇 请把水晶球给我 |
[16:24] | We can’t talk to you for the first week while you’re settling in, | 第一周 你要安顿下来 我们不能和你说话 |
[16:28] | so we’ll call you next Sunday. | 所以下周日我们会联系你 |
[16:57] | Don’t worry, my love. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | Our little scorpion won’t be alone. | 我们的小蝎子不会孤单的 |
[17:27] | Where’s the rest of him? | 他的残肢呢? |
[17:29] | Well, the torso and arm are over there. | 上半身和一条胳膊在那边 |
[17:32] | We found a leg by the lake. | 我们在湖边找到一条腿 |
[17:34] | There’s an arm in that tree over there, | 还有条胳膊在那边的树上 |
[17:37] | and the rest of the parts are so far unaccounted for. | 剩下的身体部件目前仍下落不明 |
[17:40] | It matches the profile of the other two attacks last week. | 这与上周另外两起 袭击事件的特征相吻合 |
[17:44] | All right, issue a warning. Keep hikers out of the woods. | 好吧 发出警告 让徒步旅行者远离森林 |
[17:48] | Don’t approve any more campfire permits for the foreseeable future. | 未来一段时间内 不再批准任何营火许可 |
[17:51] | What do you want me to tell the press? | 你希望我怎么跟媒体说? |
[17:53] | You know they’re going to be swarming like mosquitos in July. | 你知道他们会像七月的蚊子一样 蜂拥而至 |
[17:57] | -Tell them the bear is back. -You don’t believe that, Sheriff. | -告诉他们是熊回来了 -你不会真的这么认为吧 警长? |
[18:00] | No, I don’t. | 不会 |
[18:03] | Whatever did this wasn’t human. | 不管是什么干的 肯定不是人类 |
[18:06] | Look, I know these murders are connected to Nevermore. | 我知道这些谋杀案 和奈弗莫尔学院有关 |
[18:08] | I just can’t prove it yet. So until I can… | 我只是还无法证明 所以在这之前… |
[18:12] | it’s a goddamn bear. | 就当是熊干的 |
[18:28] | What the hell did you do to my room? | 你对我的房间做了什么? |
[18:31] | Dividing our room equally. | 把我们的房间平分 |
[18:36] | It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side. | 看起来就像彩虹吐在了你那边 |
[18:39] | -I– -Silence would be appreciated. | -我… -请保持安静 |
[18:40] | This is my writing time. | 现在是我的写作时间 |
[18:42] | Your writing time? | 你的写作时间? |
[18:44] | I devote an hour a day to my novel. | 我每天花一小时写我的小说 |
[18:46] | Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent. | 如果你也这么做的话 你的视频博客可能会更有条理 |
[18:49] | I’ve read serial killer diaries with better punctuation. | 连环杀手写日记都比你会用标点 |
[18:52] | I write in my voice. | 我是在用声音谱写 |
[18:54] | It’s my truth. It’s what my followers love. | 这是我的本色 也是我的粉丝所喜爱的 |
[18:57] | Your followers are clearly imbeciles. | 你的粉丝显然都是白痴 |
[19:00] | They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures. | 他们用无聊的小图来回应你的帖子 |
[19:04] | Uh, you mean, emojis? | 你是说表情符号? |
[19:05] | It’s how people express their feelings. | 这是人们表达感情的方式 |
[19:07] | I realize that’s a foreign concept to you. | 我发现你对这个概念很是陌生 |
[19:11] | When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. | 我看到你时 会想到以下表情 |
[19:15] | Rope, shovel, hole. | 粗绳、铁铲、洞 |
[19:18] | By the way, there are two D’s in Addams. | “亚当斯”这个词里有两个D |
[19:20] | If you’re going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly. | 如果你要八卦我的话 至少把我的名字拼对 |
[19:28] | Turn that off. | 关掉 |
[19:31] | This is your final warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[19:33] | Rawr! Rawr! | |
[19:34] | Don’t mess with me. | 别惹我 |
[19:36] | This kitty’s got claws, and I’m not afraid to use them. | 小猫也有利爪 用起来可不手软 |
[19:41] | -Good evening, girls. | 晚上好 姑娘们 |
[19:42] | Oh, sorry about the mud. | 抱歉鞋上有泥 |
[19:44] | I wanted to make sure that Wednesday was settling in. | 我想来确认一下 星期三已经安顿下来了 |
[19:53] | Ah. Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗? |
[19:57] | I’m Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom. | 我是桑希尔女士 你们的宿管 |
[20:00] | Apologies, I wasn’t here to greet you when you arrived. | 很抱歉我没能迎接你的到来 |
[20:03] | I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome. | 我相信伊妮德已经好好欢迎过你了 |
[20:05] | She’s been smothering me with hospitality. | 她的盛情款待都让我有些窒息了 |
[20:08] | I hope to return the favor. | 我希望能报答这份恩情 |
[20:10] | In her sleep. | 等她睡着之后 |
[20:13] | Well, here’s a little welcome gift from my conservatory. | 这是送你的欢迎礼物 从我的温室里拿来的 |
[20:17] | I try to match the right flower to each of my girls. | 我尽量为这里的每个女孩 配上合适的花 |
[20:20] | When I read your personal statement in your application, | 当我看到你申请书上的个人陈述时 |
[20:23] | I immediately thought of this one. | 立刻想到了这种花 |
[20:25] | The black dahlia. | 黑色大丽花 |
[20:26] | Oh, you know it? | 噢 你知道? |
[20:27] | Of course. It’s named after my favorite unsolved murder. | 当然 这花是以我 最喜欢的悬疑命案命名的 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Okey-dokey. Before I leave, I want to go over a few house rules. | 好了 走之前我想说几条规矩 |
[20:37] | Lights off at 10:00, no loud music, | 晚上10点关灯 不要大声放音乐 |
[20:39] | and no boys, ever. | 永远不要带男生进来 |
[20:42] | What’s the story about going into the local town? | 那去本地小镇呢? |
[20:44] | Passes to Jericho are a privilege, not a right. | 去杰里科是特权 不是普通权利 |
[20:47] | It’s a brisk 25-minute walk, or there’s a shuttle on the weekends. | 步行25分钟即可到达 在周末有班车 |
[20:51] | The locals are a tad bit wary about Nevermore, | 本地人对奈弗莫尔学院有些戒心 |
[20:54] | so please don’t go making any waves, or perpetuating any outcast stereotypes. | 所以请不要引起骚乱 或加深他们对异类的固有印象 |
[21:00] | That means keep your claws to yourself, and no smothering people in their sleep. | 也就是说要收起爪子 不要趁别人睡着时闷死他们 |
[21:05] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗? |
[21:09] | Great talk. | 刚刚聊得很开心 |
[21:42] | Coach, Coach, she tripped me. | 教练 她把我绊倒了 |
[21:44] | It was a clean strike, Rowan. | 她的出击干净利落 罗文 |
[21:46] | Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn’t suck. | 如果你少抱怨多练习 或许就不会那么差劲了 |
[21:50] | Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition? | 说真的 教练 我什么时候才能有个真正的对手? |
[21:53] | Anyone else want to challenge me? | 还有人想挑战我吗? |
[21:55] | I do. | 我来 |
[21:57] | Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in. | 噢 你一定是 他们放进来的那个神经病 |
[22:01] | You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee. | 你一定是那个自封的蜂后 |
[22:03] | Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead. | 一个关于蜜蜂的有趣知识 它们的刺一旦被拔出 就会死掉 |
[22:07] | Ooh! Ooh! | |
[22:09] | Rowan doesn’t need you to come to his defense. | 罗文不需要你为他出头 |
[22:12] | -He’s not helpless, he’s lazy. -Are we doing this or not? | -他不是无可救药 只是懒惰 -到底比不比? |
[22:20] | En garde. | 准备 |
[22:48] | Point to Wednesday. | 星期三得分 |
[22:57] | The score is even. | 比分追平 |
[23:02] | That first point was clearly beginner’s luck. | 第一分显然是新手好运 |
[23:06] | Let’s finish this. | 结束这一战吧 |
[23:09] | For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge. | 最后一分 我想提出军事挑战 |
[23:12] | No masks. | 不戴面罩 |
[23:13] | -No tips. -Ooh. | 去掉剑头 |
[23:15] | -Winner draws first blood. | 见血则胜 |
[23:23] | It’s your decision, Bianca. | 你来决定 比安卡 |
[23:29] | Let’s see if you bleed in black and white. | 那就看看你的血是不是黑白的 |
[24:05] | Your face finally got that splash of color it so desperately needed. | 你的脸终于有了 它迫切需要的那一抹色彩 |
[24:19] | You’re Wednesday, right? | 你是星期三吧? |
[24:24] | Rowan. | 我是罗文 |
[24:26] | -I know how you feel. -I guarantee you don’t. | -我知道你的感受 -你绝对不知道 |
[24:29] | My mother promised me I’d finally fit in somewhere. | 我妈妈向我保证过 总有个地方能接纳我 |
[24:34] | I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts. | 我从没想过还能在满是异类的学校 做个异类 |
[24:39] | But it looks like you’re gonna give me a run for my money. | 但看起来你要赢过我了 |
[24:43] | Uh… Uh… | |
[24:44] | Sorry about the… nick. | 很遗憾…你受伤了 |
[24:46] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 好心没好报 |
[25:20] | Wednesday! | 星期三! |
[25:30] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:32] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[25:35] | Nurse said you don’t have a concussion. | 你没有脑震荡 |
[25:36] | but you probably have a nasty bump, huh? | 但可能撞了个包 |
[25:38] | The last thing I remember I was walking outside | 我最后记得自己走在外面 |
[25:41] | feeling a mixture of rage, pity and self-disgust. | 心里满是愤怒、怜悯和自我厌恶 |
[25:45] | I never felt that way before. | 我以前从未有过这种感觉 |
[25:46] | Losing to Bianca has that effect on people, I think. | 是啊 我想输给比安卡 的确会让人这么想 |
[25:49] | Then I looked up and saw that gargoyle coming down and I thought, | 然后我抬起头 看到那个石像鬼朝我砸来 我心想 |
[25:53] | “At least I’ll have an imaginative death.” | “至少这种死法还挺新颖” |
[25:56] | Then you tackled me out of the way. | 然后你就把我推开了 |
[25:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:02] | Call it instinct. | 本能如此 |
[26:04] | So you were guided by latent chivalry, | 你被父权制工具 |
[26:06] | the tool of the patriarchy, to extract my undying gratitude? | 潜在的骑士精神所引导 以此获取我一辈子的感激? |
[26:10] | Mm-hmm. Most people just say thank you. | 大部分人会说谢谢 |
[26:12] | I didn’t want to be rescued. | 我不想被拯救 |
[26:13] | I shoulda just let that thing smash you to mush? | 我应该任由那东西砸烂你吗? |
[26:15] | -I would have rather saved myself. -Good to see you haven’t changed. | -我宁愿自救 -很高兴看到你没变 |
[26:20] | If makes you feel any better, let’s just say I returned the favor. | 如果这么说能让你好受点 我也算是报答了你 |
[26:25] | Xavier Thorpe? | 泽维尔索普? |
[26:26] | You probably don’t remember me. | 你可能不记得我了 |
[26:28] | Last time we met, I was about two feet shorter, 40 pounds heavier. | 上次见面 我比现在矮60公分 重18公斤 |
[26:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[26:33] | -Puberty, I guess. -What happened the last time we met? | -青春期吧 -我们上次见面是怎么回事? |
[26:37] | Oh. Uh. Oh. Uh. | |
[26:39] | Yeah, it… it was my godmother’s funeral. | 是在我教母的葬礼上 |
[26:41] | She was friends with your grandmother, | 很显然 她是你祖母的朋友 |
[26:43] | and they spent their twenties in Europe, swindling the rich and notorious. | 20多岁的时候 她们一起在欧洲诈骗恶名远扬的富人 |
[26:49] | I don’t know, but we were ten, and we were bored, | 反正当时我们十岁 很无聊 |
[26:52] | decided to play hide and seek. | 于是决定玩捉迷藏 |
[26:54] | I had the inspired idea to hide in her casket. | 我突发奇想躲进了她的棺材里 |
[26:57] | I got stuck as it was headed to the crematorium. | 要送入火葬场的时候 被困在了里面 |
[27:00] | I’d heard muffled screams. | 我听到了闷闷的叫声 |
[27:01] | I just figured your godmother had cheated death | 我还以为你的教母起死回生 |
[27:03] | and was trying to claw her way out. | 要努力爬出来. |
[27:05] | Either way, you hit the big red stop button | 不管怎样 你按下了红色的停止按钮 |
[27:07] | and saved me from being flame-broiled. So… | 救我免于被火烧死 所以… |
[27:11] | now we’re even. | 如今我们扯平了 |
[27:38] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[27:40] | Hello, Thing. | 你好 小东西 |
[27:45] | Did you think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn’t pick up | 你真以为我训练有素的嗅觉闻不到 |
[27:48] | on the faint whiff of neroli and bergamot in your favorite hand lotion? | 你最喜欢的润手霜中 橙花和佛手柑的味道吗? |
[27:53] | I could do this all day. | 我可以跟你玩一整天 |
[27:56] | Surrender? | 投降? |
[28:01] | Mother and Father sent you to spy on me, didn’t they? | 父亲和母亲派你来监视我 对吧? |
[28:05] | I’m not above breaking a few fingers. | 我不介意折断几根手指 |
[28:08] | That they thought I wouldn’t find out proves how much they underestimate me. | 他们以为我不会发现 就证明了有多低估我 |
[28:13] | Oh, Thing, you poor, naive appendage. | 噢 小东西 你这个可怜又天真的忠仆 |
[28:16] | My parents aren’t worried about me. | 我父母不是担心我 |
[28:18] | They’re evil puppeteers | 他们是邪恶的傀儡操纵者 |
[28:19] | who want to pull my strings even from afar. | 想从远处控制我. |
[28:22] | The way I see it, you have two options. | 在我看来 你有两个选择 |
[28:25] | Option one. | 选择一 |
[28:27] | I lock you in here for the rest of the semester, | 这学期剩下的时间 我都会把你锁在这里 |
[28:30] | and you go slowly insane trying to claw your way out, | 然后你会慢慢发疯 想要爬出去 |
[28:34] | ruining your nails and your smooth, supple skin. | 毁掉你的指甲和光滑柔软的皮肤 |
[28:36] | And we both know how vain you are. | 而你我心知肚明 那都将是徒劳 |
[28:38] | Option two. | 选择二 |
[28:41] | You pledge your undying loyalty to me. | 发誓永远忠于我 |
[28:48] | Our first order of business is to escape this teenage purgatory. | 我们的首要任务 是逃离这个青少年炼狱 |
[28:53] | -Of course I have a plan. | 我当然有计划 |
[28:56] | And it begins now. | 现在开始执行 |
[29:26] | Dr. Kinbott’s office is on the second floor. | 金博特医生的办公室在二楼 |
[29:29] | Other Nevermore students swear by her. | 其他奈弗莫尔学院的学生都信赖她 |
[29:32] | You’ll be here until I’m done? | 你会在这里等我结束吗? |
[29:34] | Perhaps afterwards we can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate. | 也许之后我们可以去风向标餐厅 喝杯热巧克力 |
[29:37] | Principal Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you. | 威姆斯校长 这种无效的 联络感情尝试有失你的身份 |
[29:44] | And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade. | 而且给你的学生当司机 显然是你下级的职责 |
[29:47] | Given your history, I’m sure you’re intent on running away. | 鉴于你的过往 你一定想逃跑 |
[29:53] | I’m here to prevent that from happening. | 我是来阻止这种情况发生的 |
[29:57] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:03] | I read the notes from your school counselor. | 我看了你学校辅导员的笔记 |
[30:05] | Mrs. Bronstein. She had a nervous breakdown after our last session | 布朗斯坦夫人 上次治疗后她精神崩溃了 |
[30:08] | and had to take a six-month sabbatical. | 不得不休假六个月 |
[30:11] | Go ahead and take a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:15] | How did you feel about that? | 你对此有什么感觉? |
[30:16] | Vindicated. | 平反昭雪 |
[30:17] | But someone who crochets for a hobby isn’t a worthy adversary. | 但是一个爱好钩织的人 不是一个值得尊敬的对手 |
[30:21] | Adversary? | 对手? |
[30:22] | I hope we can forge a relationship based on trust and mutual respect. | 我希望我们能够建立一种 基于信任和相互尊重的关系 |
[30:27] | -This is a safe space, Wednesday. | 这里很安全 星期三 |
[30:28] | A sanctuary where we can discuss anything. | 一个我们可以畅所欲言的庇护所 |
[30:31] | What you’re thinking, feeling, | 你的所想所感 |
[30:33] | your views on the world, personal philosophy. | 对世界的看法 还有人生观. |
[30:35] | That’s easy. I think that this is a waste of time. | 那很简单 我觉得这是浪费时间 |
[30:39] | I see the world as a place that must be endured, | 我认为世界是一个 必须忍辱负重的地方 |
[30:41] | and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed. | 我的人生观是不杀人就被杀 |
[30:45] | So, for instance, when someone bullies your brother, | 所以比方说 当有人欺负了你弟弟 |
[30:47] | your response is to dump piranha in the pool. | 你的反应就是把食人鱼扔进泳池 |
[30:50] | You know the old saying, never bring a knife to a sword fight. | 俗话说得好 绝不要带着刀去比剑… |
[30:54] | Unless it’s concealed. | 除非把它藏在暗处 |
[30:56] | Point is, you assaulted a boy, and showed no remorse for your actions. | 你袭击了一个男孩 并对自己的行为毫无悔意 |
[30:59] | -That’s why you’re here. -He lost a testicle. | -所以你才来这里 -他失去了一个睾丸 |
[31:02] | I did the world a favor. People like Dalton shouldn’t procreate. | 我帮了这个世界一个忙 道尔顿这种人不配繁衍后代 |
[31:05] | I’ve answered all your questions. | 我回答了你所有的问题 |
[31:08] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没聊完呢 |
[31:12] | Therapy is a valuable tool to help you understand yourself. | 心理治疗 是帮助你了解自己的宝贵工具 |
[31:16] | It can teach you new ways to deal with your emotions. | 可以教你用新的方法来处理你的情绪 |
[31:18] | It can also help you build a life that you want. | 也可以帮助你构建你想要的生活 |
[31:21] | I know the life that I want. | 我知道我想要的生活是什么 |
[31:23] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[31:26] | Everything said in these sessions is strictly confidential. | 我们的所有谈话都是严格保密的 |
[31:32] | Do your plans involve becoming an author? | 你的人生计划包括成为一名作家吗? |
[31:34] | I understand you’ve written three novels about a teen girl detective. | 我知道你已经写了三本 关于少女侦探的小说 |
[31:37] | Viper De La Muerte. Can you tell me about her? | 毒蛇德拉穆尔特 你能跟我介绍下她吗? |
[31:41] | Viper is smart, perceptive, chronically misunderstood. | 毒蛇聪明绝顶 富有洞察力 长期被人误解 |
[31:44] | Any luck getting your work published? | 你的作品能顺利出版吗? |
[31:47] | Editors are short-sighted, fear-based life forms. | 编辑是目光短浅 以恐惧为基础的生命形式 |
[31:50] | One once described my writing as gratuitously morbid, | 曾经有个编辑说 我的作品是无端的病态 |
[31:53] | and suggested I seek psychiatric help. | 并建议我寻求精神病治疗 |
[31:55] | Hmm. Hmm. | |
[31:56] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺吧? |
[31:58] | How did you take that? | 你对此反应如何? |
[32:01] | I sent her a “thank you.” | 我给她送了“谢礼” |
[32:11] | I’ve always been open to constructive criticism. | 我一直对建设性的批评持开放态度 |
[32:14] | I’m glad to hear that. | 那就好 |
[32:16] | Because I was sent the manuscripts as part of your psych evaluation. | 因为我收到的手稿 是你心理评估的一部分 |
[32:19] | The relationship I found most intriguing | 我发现最耐人寻味的关系 |
[32:21] | was that of Viper and her mother, Dominica. | 是毒蛇和她母亲多米妮卡的关系 |
[32:24] | Why don’t we dig into that? | 我们为什么不深入聊聊呢? |
[32:29] | Part of this journey requires us going to uncomfortable places emotionally. | 这段旅程需要我们 去到一些情感上不舒服的地方 |
[32:32] | I don’t travel well. | 我不擅长旅行 |
[32:36] | Would you mind if I use the powder room first? | 你介意我先上一下洗手间吗? |
[32:50] | Wednesday? | 星期三? |
[32:51] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[32:55] | You can’t hide for the rest of the session. | 剩下的时间你不能一味躲着 |
[32:57] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[32:58] | Just preparing myself for our uncomfortable journey. | 只是为我们不舒服的旅程做准备 |
[33:03] | Nail file. | 指甲锉 |
[33:28] | On Saturday, I can do in the afternoon, sometime around four o’clock? | 周六下午可以 4点左右行吗? |
[33:47] | Who let you out? | 谁放你出来的? |
[33:48] | You goddamn weirdo. | 你这该死的怪胎 |
[34:05] | Holy crap! | 天啊! |
[34:07] | Do you make a habit of scaring the hell out of people? | 你有吓唬人的习惯吗? |
[34:10] | It’s more of a hobby. | 更像是个爱好 |
[34:12] | You go to Nevermore. | 你在奈弗莫尔学院上学 |
[34:14] | Didn’t realize they changed the uniform. | 没想到他们换了校服 |
[34:16] | I need a quad over ice. | 我要四份浓缩咖啡 |
[34:18] | It’s an emergency. | 很着急 |
[34:21] | It’s four shots of espresso. | 就是放四份浓缩咖啡 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I… I know what a quad is, | 我知道那是什么 |
[34:24] | but, spoiler alert, the espresso machine’s having a seizure, | 但我给你剧透一下 浓缩咖啡机突然出问题了 所以… |
[34:28] | so all we have is drip. | 现在只有滴滤咖啡 |
[34:30] | But drip is for people who hate themselves | 滴滤咖啡是为那些憎恨自己 |
[34:31] | and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning. | 知道自己的人生 没有真正目的或意义的人准备的 |
[34:37] | What’s wrong with your machine? | 你的机器怎么了? |
[34:39] | It’s a temperamental beast with a mind of its own, | 它就是个喜怒无常的野兽 很有主见 |
[34:42] | and it doesn’t help that the instructions are in Italian. | 而且说明书是用意大利语写的 只会雪上加霜 |
[34:49] | I need a tri-wing screwdriver and a four-millimeter Allen wrench. | 我需要一把三翼螺丝刀 和一把四毫米内六角扳手 |
[34:53] | Wait, you read Italian? | 等等 你看得懂意大利语? |
[34:56] | Of course. It’s the native tongue of Machiavelli. | 当然了 这是马基雅维利的母语 |
[34:59] | Here’s the deal. I’m going to fix your coffee machine, | 这样吧 我帮你修好咖啡机 |
[35:02] | then you’re going to make my coffee and call a taxi. | 然后你帮我煮咖啡 帮我叫出租车 |
[35:05] | Uh, no taxis in Jericho. | 杰里科没有出租车 |
[35:07] | Try Uber? | 试试叫个优步? |
[35:09] | I don’t have a phone. I refuse to be a slave to technology. | 我没有手机 我拒绝当科技的奴隶 |
[35:13] | Then you’re out of luck. | 那就没招了 |
[35:14] | Where you going anyway? | 你是要去哪里? |
[35:16] | That’s on a need-to-know basis. What about trains? | 这是不该你知道的事 火车呢? |
[35:20] | Nearest station is Burlington. It’s half an hour away. | 最近的车站是伯灵顿 半小时车程 |
[35:23] | You have a valve issue. I’ve seen it before. | 气门有问题 我之前遇到过 |
[35:27] | Where? You have one of these monsters at home? | 哪里?你家里有这种机器吗? |
[35:29] | Steam-powered guillotine. I built it when I was ten. | 蒸汽动力断头台 我十岁的时候做的 |
[35:33] | I wanted to decapitate my dolls more efficiently. | 我想更有效率地砍掉我娃娃的头 |
[35:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:39] | Grim Reaper Barbie, makes perfect sense. | 死神芭比娃娃 完全说得通 |
[35:46] | Wow. Wow. | |
[35:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | I never met a Nevermore kid who got their hands dirty. | 我从没见过 奈弗莫尔学院的学生做体力活 |
[35:53] | I’m Tyler, by the way. | 对了 我叫泰勒 |
[35:55] | I didn’t catch your name, or is that on a need-to-know basis too? | 我不知道你的名字 还是说这个我也不该知道? |
[36:00] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[36:01] | Tell you what, Wednesday. | 这样吧 星期三 |
[36:03] | To show my appreciation, how about I drive you to Burlington? | 为了表示我的谢意 我开车送你去伯灵顿怎么样? |
[36:06] | Perfect. Put that quad in a to-go cup. | 完美 把浓缩咖啡装上带走 |
[36:08] | Uh, but I don’t get off for another hour. | 但我一小时后才下班 |
[36:13] | I’ll sweeten the pot. | 我会给你好处的 |
[36:16] | Twenty whole dollars… | 20美元… |
[36:17] | Tempting, but no. | 很诱人 但我拒绝 |
[36:21] | I’ll make it 40. | 加到40 |
[36:22] | Uh… Uh… | |
[36:23] | Listen, Wednesday, one fun fact about me… | 听着 星期三 我这个人是这样的… |
[36:28] | I can’t be bought, so either wait, or find someone else to drive you. | 我不会被收买 所以你要么等我 要么找别人开车送你 |
[36:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:00] | Hey, boys, check it out. | 嘿 各位 快看 |
[37:01] | -Who’s that? | -那是谁? -兄弟… -Bro… |
[37:03] | Come on. | 来 |
[37:08] | What’s a Nevermore freak doing out in the wild? | 奈弗莫尔学院的怪胎出来做什么? |
[37:10] | This is our booth. | 这是我们的专座 |
[37:12] | Why are you dressed like religious fanatics? | 为什么你们三个 穿得像宗教狂热分子? |
[37:15] | -We’re pilgrims. -Potato, po-tah-to. | -我们是朝圣者 -没什么区别 |
[37:18] | We work at Pilgrim World. | 我们在朝圣者世界工作 |
[37:23] | It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park | 把整个主题公园献给 犯下种族大屠杀罪行的狂热分子 |
[37:26] | to zealots responsible for mass genocide. | 这一定是蠢出了新水平 |
[37:29] | My dad owns Pilgrim World. | 朝圣者世界是我爸爸开的 |
[37:31] | Who you calling stupid? | 你在说谁愚蠢? |
[37:33] | If the buckled shoe fits. | 有错就该认 |
[37:35] | Guys, back off. | 你们让开 |
[37:36] | -Stay out of this, Galpin. -Yes, stay out of this. | -别插手 加尔平 -对 别插手 |
[37:40] | So tell me, freak… | 告诉我 怪胎… |
[37:44] | you ever been with a normie? | 你跟正常人睡过吗? |
[37:47] | I’ve never found one that could handle me. | 我还没有找到能应付我的人 |
[37:54] | -Boo! -Hey! | -卟! -喂! |
[38:14] | So where’d you learn those kung fu moves? | 你从哪学的这些功夫招数? |
[38:16] | My uncle taught me. | 我叔叔教我的 |
[38:17] | He spent five years in a Tibetan Monastery. | 他在一个藏传佛寺待了五年 |
[38:21] | Was he a monk? | 他是和尚吗? |
[38:22] | Prisoner. | 是囚犯 |
[38:25] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[38:28] | Tyler, the hell’s going on in here? | 泰勒 这到底是怎么回事? |
[38:29] | They were harassing a customer, and she put them in their place. | 他们在骚扰一个顾客 她就把他们制服了 |
[38:35] | This little thing took down three boys? | 这个小丫头打趴了三个男生? |
[38:38] | Did you help her? | 你帮她了吗? |
[38:40] | Dad, I swear, I wasn’t involved. | 爸爸 我发誓没有参与 |
[38:43] | Apologies, Sheriff. | 抱歉 警长 |
[38:45] | This one slipped away from me. | 这小孩是从我身边溜走的 |
[38:47] | Come on, Miss Addams, time to go. | 来吧 亚当斯小姐 该走了 |
[38:50] | Wait a minute, hang on. | 等一下 |
[38:54] | You’re an Addams? | 你是亚当斯家的? |
[38:57] | Don’t tell me Gomez Addams is your father? | 别告诉我哥梅兹亚当斯是你父亲? |
[39:01] | That man belongs behind bars for murder. | 他杀了人 应该被关进监狱 |
[39:04] | Guessin’ the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 看来有其父必有其女 |
[39:09] | I’m gonna keep my eye on you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[39:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:16] | Your first day and you’re already on Sheriff Galpin’s radar. | 你第一天过来 就被加尔平警长盯上了 |
[39:20] | -Wish I could say I was surprised. -What did he mean about my father? | -真希望我能说感到惊讶 -他那么说我父亲是什么意思? |
[39:23] | I have no idea, but a word of advice. | 我不知道 但是给你个建议… |
[39:26] | Stop making enemies and start making a few friends. | 不要树敌了 多交几个朋友 |
[39:30] | You’re going to need them. | 你会需要他们的 |
[39:34] | Looks like an accident. | 好像出了事故 |
[39:36] | I hope the driver’s okay. | 希望司机没事 |
[39:39] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:42] | Broke his neck. | 脖子断了 |
[39:45] | How can you tell from this angle? | 从这里你怎么看出来的? |
[42:18] | No, I don’t really feel better. | 不行 我并没有感觉好受些 |
[42:21] | There’s just something wrong about this place. | 这地方有点不对劲 |
[42:23] | Not just because it’s a school. | 并不只是因为这是所学校 |
[42:26] | How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window? | 你是怎么把这把超大号小提琴 隔着窗户拿出去的? |
[42:29] | I had an extra hand. | 我有额外的帮手 |
[42:33] | Whoa. Whoa. | |
[42:35] | Where’s the rest of him? | 他的身体呢? |
[42:36] | It’s one of the great Addams family mysteries. | 这是亚当斯家族最大的谜团之一 |
[42:49] | Why aren’t you wolfing out? | 你为什么不“变身”? |
[42:52] | Because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[42:55] | It’s all I got. | 这是我的全部本事 |
[42:59] | My mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but I’ve been to the best Lycanologist. | 我妈妈说有些狼比较晚熟 但我去找过最好的狼人学家 |
[43:04] | I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it? | 我甚至飞去了密尔沃基 你相信吗? |
[43:08] | there’s a chance I may never… Yeah, she says | 她说我有可能永远也不会… |
[43:11] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[43:14] | What happens then? | 那会怎么样? |
[43:17] | I’d become a lone wolf. | 我会变成一头孤狼 |
[43:21] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[43:22] | Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. | 你在开玩笑吗? 那我这辈子就彻底完了 |
[43:26] | I’d be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate. | 我会被赶出家族族群 再无希望找到配偶 |
[43:30] | -I’m failing to see the problem here. -I could die alone. | -我没看出有什么问题 -我可能会孤独终老 |
[43:34] | We all die alone, Enid. | 我们都会孤独终老 伊妮德 |
[43:38] | You really suck at this. | 你真的不擅长这种事 |
[43:40] | Cheering people up. | 太不会安慰人了 |
[43:46] | -Why are you crying? -Because I’m upset! | -你为什么哭? -因为我难过! |
[43:50] | Haven’t you ever cried, or are you above that too? | 你从来没有哭过吗 还是你同样不屑于此? |
[43:58] | It was the week after Halloween. | 那是万圣节后的那周 |
[44:03] | I was six years old. | 我那时六岁 |
[44:07] | I took my pet scorpion, Nero, out for his afternoon stroll, | 我带着我的蝎子宠物尼禄 出去午后散步 |
[44:09] | and we were ambushed. | 却遭到了伏击. |
[44:16] | They wondered what kind of freak would have a scorpion for a pet. | 他们想知道什么样的怪胎 会把蝎子当宠物 |
[44:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:23] | and made me watch… Two of them held me down | 两个人把我按住 逼我看着… |
[44:35] | while the others ran Nero over until… | 其他人把尼禄碾碎… … |
[44:47] | It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. | 我埋葬它的遗体时 大雪纷飞 |
[44:53] | I cried my little black heart out. | 我哭到心碎 |
[45:00] | But tears don’t fix anything. | 但眼泪解决不了任何问题 |
[45:06] | So I vowed to never do it again. | 所以我发誓再也不哭了 |
[45:17] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会为你保密的 |
[45:21] | Still think you’re weird as shit, though. | 但我还是觉得你是超级怪胎 |
[45:24] | The feeling is incredibly mutual. | 神奇的是 我对你也是同样的感觉 |
[45:30] | How would you like your single room back? | 你想要回自己的单人间吗? |
[45:32] | You just need to show me how to use your computer. | 只要教我怎么用你的电脑就行 |
[45:48] | Holy shit! | 见鬼! |
[46:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:05] | Okay, I’m taking orders from a hand. | 好吧 我竟听从一只手的命令 |
[46:09] | This isn’t weird at all. | 这一点也不奇怪 |
[46:23] | Uh… hi. | 你好. |
[46:25] | That’s Thing. | 那是小东西 |
[46:27] | Is he, like, your pet? | 它是你的宠物吗? |
[46:32] | He’s sensitive. | 它很敏感 |
[46:33] | Look, I know Nevermore is ground zero for all things weird, | 听着 我知道奈弗莫尔学院 是所有怪事的发源地 |
[46:37] | but this is next-level. | 但这太不寻常了 |
[46:40] | So, what happened to not wanting to be a slave to technology? | 你不是说不想成为科技的奴隶吗? |
[46:43] | Desperate times. | 现在是非常时期 |
[46:45] | Are you still willing to help me escape? | 你还愿意帮我逃跑吗? |
[46:46] | After what happened today, I figured they’d have you in solitary. | 经过今天的事 我以为他们会把你单独关起来 |
[46:50] | There’s the Harvest Festival this weekend. Attendance is mandatory. | 这周末是丰收节 所有学生必须参加 |
[46:53] | I’m going to use it as a cover. | 我要用此做掩护 |
[46:55] | If you’re willing to drive me to the station, | 如果你愿意载我到火车站 |
[46:57] | I can make it worth your while. | 我可以让你不虚此行. |
[47:01] | I’m in. | 没问题 |
[47:02] | And no charge. | 而且不要回报 |
[47:04] | Consider it a freebie. | 就当是免费的吧 |
[47:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:08] | ‘Cause I wish I was going with you. | 因为我真希望能和你一起走 |
[47:11] | At least one of us will get out of this hellhole town. | 至少我们中有一个能离开这个鬼地方 |
[47:25] | Are you sure you can trust that normie? | 你确定能相信那个正常人吗? |
[47:27] | Dad, I didn’t know they were gonna be here. | 爸爸 我不知道他们会过来 |
[47:30] | I trust that I can handle myself. | 我相信我能照顾好自己 |
[47:32] | I don’t want you talking to her. I want you home by 12:00. | 我不希望你跟她说话 12点之前回家 |
[47:34] | -1:00. -12:30. | -1点 -12点半 |
[47:36] | Well, | 好了 |
[47:38] | good luck and safe travels. | 祝你好运 一路顺风 |
[47:42] | Still not a hugger. Got it. | 还是不喜欢拥抱 知道了 |
[48:18] | Jeez, you get any better at this, you’ll be taking home a whole pack. | 天哪 如果你再厉害一些 就能带一整群回家 |
[48:22] | Pandas don’t travel in packs. They prefer solitude. | 熊猫不成群结队 它们更喜欢独处 |
[48:26] | All right. Subtle hint taken. | 好吧 我听懂你的暗示了 |
[48:30] | You should know I’m waiting for someone. | 跟你说一下 我在等人 |
[48:32] | Oh yeah, who’s the lucky guy… or girl? | 是吗 谁是那个幸运男孩…或者女孩? |
[48:35] | What does it matter to you? | 跟你有什么关系? |
[48:39] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是有心打扰 |
[48:40] | You’re not. | 并没有 |
[48:45] | This is gonna be trickier than I thought. | 事情比我想象的要棘手 |
[48:47] | Dad hit me with a curfew. We need to go if I’m gonna make it back in time. | 我爸给我设了宵禁 要想按时回家 我们得出发了 |
[48:50] | I’ve got some dead weight I need to lose first. | 我得先甩开一些累赘 |
[48:53] | Meet me behind the parking lot when the fireworks start. | 放烟火时在停车场后面汇合 |
[49:00] | You see that sad, lonely woman over there? | 你看到那边那个 悲伤孤独的女人了吗? |
[49:04] | She needs this pathetic validation more than I do. | 她比我更需要这种可悲的认可 |
[49:07] | Would you mind distracting her? | 你可以让她分分心吗? |
[49:13] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:25] | Hey, before you leave, I wanted you to have this. | 嘿 在你离开之前 我想给你这个 |
[49:30] | It’s your dad’s police file from when he was at Nevermore. | 这是你爸爸 在奈弗莫尔学院时的警方档案 |
[49:33] | I think it’s the reason my dad hates him. | 我觉得这就是我爸讨厌他的原因 |
[49:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[49:40] | I’m not used to people engaging with me. | 我只是不习惯别人跟我打交道 |
[49:43] | Most see me coming and cross the street. | 大多数人看到我都会绕着走 |
[49:45] | You’re not scary. You’re just kinda… | 你不可怕 只是有点… |
[49:49] | kooky. | 古怪 |
[49:52] | I prefer spooky. | 我更喜欢别人说“怪异” |
[49:53] | Oh. Oh. | |
[49:55] | Now my train leaves in an hour. We’re burning moonlight. | 火车一小时后就要开了 我们没有时间了 |
[49:59] | Uh, right, right. | 好吧 |
[50:03] | Hey. | 喂 |
[50:05] | Come on, Wednesday. Wednesday! | 快走 星期三! |
[50:07] | We can lose them in the crowd. | 我们可以在人群中甩掉他们 |
[50:22] | Oh, whoa! Oh, whoa! | |
[50:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[50:38] | Wednesday, we need to go. | 星期三 我们得走了 |
[50:40] | Wednesday, come on. | 星期三 快来 |
[50:42] | -Wednesday! -Rowan, come back! | -星期三! -罗文 回来! |
[50:58] | Rowan, wait! | 罗文 等等! |
[51:00] | What do you want? Why are you following me? | 你想干什么?为什么跟着我? |
[51:03] | I don’t have time to explain, but you’re in danger. | 我没时间解释 但你有危险 |
[51:11] | I think you’ve got it backwards. | 我觉得你搞反了 |
[51:19] | -You’re the one who’s in danger. -What are you doing? | -你才是有危险的人 -你要干什么? |
[51:22] | Saving everyone from you. | 从你手中拯救大家 |
[51:24] | I have to kill you. | 我必须杀了你 |
[51:27] | The gargoyle, that was you? | 石像鬼的事是你干的? |
[51:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:31] | It’s always the quiet ones. | 话少的人总是满肚子坏水 |
[51:37] | Girl in the picture. That’s you. | 这画里的女孩就是你 |
[51:45] | You want to kill me because of some picture? | 你因为一张画就想杀了我? |
[51:47] | My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore. | 我母亲25年前 在奈弗莫尔学院上学时画了这张画 |
[51:51] | She was a powerful Seer. | 她是个强大的先知 |
[51:55] | -Told me about it before she died. -Rowan, put me down. | -她在死前告诉了我这一切 -罗文 放我下来 |
[51:58] | No! My mother said it was my destiny | 不!我母亲说 如果这女孩来到奈弗莫尔学院 |
[52:01] | to stop this girl if she ever came to Nevermore, | 那我命中注定要去阻止她 |
[52:03] | because she will destroy the school and everyone in it. | 因为她会毁了学院和学院里的所有人 |
[52:09] | Rowan. | 罗文 |
[52:10] | Rowan. | 罗文 |
[53:22] | Hello, my little black cloud. | 你好 我的小乌云 |
[53:26] | So tell us darling, how was your first week? | 跟我们说说 亲爱的 你第一周过得怎么样? |
[53:29] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[53:30] | I narrowly avoided death twice, | 我差点死了两次 |
[53:33] | discovered that my father may be a murderer, | 发现我父亲可能是杀人犯 |
[53:35] | learned that I could potentially destroy the school, | 了解到我有可能毁掉学校 |
[53:38] | and was mysteriously saved by a homicidal monster. | 被一个杀人魔神秘拯救 |
[53:42] | As much as it pains me to admit, you were right, Mother. | 虽然我不想承认 但你是对的 母亲 |
[53:46] | I think I’m going to love it here. | 我想我会爱上这里的 |
[53:54] | This season on Wednesday… | 《星期三》本季预告 |
[53:56] | This story’s about to take a dark turn. | 这个故事的情节即将急转直下 |
[54:00] | Luckily, | 幸好 |
[54:02] | I’m not afraid of the dark. | 我不怕黑 |
[54:05] | There’s a monster out there, but everyone believes I made it all up. | 外面有个怪物 但所有人都认为这一切是我编造的 |
[54:08] | I need to find something that can prove I haven’t lost my mind. | 我需要找到证据 证明我没有疯掉 |
[54:12] | You’re really obsessed with this monster-in-the-woods thing. | 你真的对树林里的怪物很着迷 |
[54:15] | Would you rather I develop an obsession with horses and boy bands? | 难道你希望 我对马和男孩乐队着迷吗? |
[54:19] | So, tell us everything. | 跟我们讲讲你的近况 |
[54:21] | Since you’ve abandoned me, I’ve been hunted, haunted, | 自从你们把我丢在这里 我就一直被追杀、被恶灵缠身 |
[54:25] | and the target of an attempted murder. | 还成了谋杀未遂的目标 |
[54:27] | Ah, Nevermore, I love you so! | 啊 奈弗莫尔学院 我太爱你了! |
[54:33] | How do you manage to end up at the center of every terrible thing that happens here? | 你怎么每次都会出现在旋涡中心? |
[54:37] | Incredible luck. | 鸿运当头 |
[54:40] | You insisted I go to this school. | 你坚持要我上这所学校 |
[54:41] | Did you really think I wouldn’t find out your secret? | 你真以为我不会发现你的秘密吗? |
[54:44] | You don’t know the full story. | 你不知道前因后果 |
[54:46] | When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, | 当我建议把你那边的房间改造一下时 |
[54:49] | I did not have Ted Bundy’s Pinterest in mind. Ew. | 我脑子里想的可不是 连环杀手泰德邦迪的图钉板 |
[54:54] | This ends now. | 这种事到此为止了 |
[55:03] | If you hear me screaming bloody murder, | 如果你听到我大声尖叫 |
[55:05] | there’s a good chance I’m just enjoying myself. | 很有可能是我玩得很开心 |
[55:08] | Watch all episodes now. | 请观看所有剧集 |