时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Dr. Kinbott tells me I should get out more. | 金博特医生嘱咐我应该多出去走走 |
[00:36] | Says I need to open my mind to new people and experiences. | 说我需要敞开心扉 认识新朋友 体验新事物 |
[00:40] | Who am I to argue with her professional clichés? | 我有什么资格 反驳她那专业的陈词滥调? |
[00:49] | While I do the autopsy, | 我去做尸检 |
[00:50] | you find the files of the monster’s other victims and make copies. | 你去找怪物其他受害者的档案 然后复印 |
[00:54] | -Don’t pout. | 别撅嘴 |
[00:56] | Your scalpel skills are questionable. | 你那操刀技术根本不可靠 |
[01:00] | Do you remember my 13th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver? | 你还记得我13岁生日时 费斯特叔叔送我的那具尸体吗? |
[01:03] | You sliced right through that man’s carotid. | 你直接切开了他的颈动脉 |
[01:09] | No. | 不是 |
[01:12] | No. | 不是 |
[01:13] | Magnificent hematoma. | 这血肿真壮观 |
[01:21] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[01:28] | Thursday, 7:23 p.m. The body is that of a 50-year-old male. | 现在是星期四晚上7点23分 尸体是一名50岁的男性 |
[01:40] | Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. | 双手都有撕裂伤和防御伤 |
[01:43] | What remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack. | 胸部和躯干残余 表明遇害人受到了猛烈袭击 |
[01:46] | Subject has been almost entirely disemboweled. | 死者几乎被开膛破肚 |
[02:00] | This is curious. | 好奇怪 |
[02:01] | Subject’s left foot is missing. | 死者的左脚不见了 |
[02:04] | It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle. | 似乎是从脚踝处被咬掉了 |
[02:12] | Have you seen a left foot anywhere? | 你有看到什么左脚吗? |
[02:15] | Calm down. Who’s coming? | 冷静点 谁来了? |
[02:25] | Appreciate you coming back to the office, Doc. | 感谢你能回到办公室来 医生 |
[02:27] | No problem, Sheriff. | 不客气 警长 |
[02:28] | Whatever I can do to help. | 能帮上忙就好 |
[02:31] | Whatever or whoever is responsible for these killings… | 不管是什么人或怪物杀了这些人 |
[02:33] | In all my years, I’ve never seen injuries like them. | 这么多年来 我从未见过这样的伤口 |
[02:37] | I thought you should see this | 我觉得你应该看看这个 |
[02:39] | before I issued my report on the latest victim. | 在我签发最新受害者报告之前 |
[02:42] | It’s a real noodle-scratcher. | 完全让人摸不到头脑 |
[02:46] | The killer cut off two toes from the victim’s left foot. | 凶手从受害人的左脚上 切下了两个脚趾 |
[02:50] | Best guess, they used a surgical saw. | 他们大概率用的是手术锯 |
[02:53] | The final autopsy report’s still pending. | 最终的尸检报告还没出来 |
[02:55] | Minute you’re done, send it straight to my desk. | 一出结果 就送去我的办公室 |
[02:58] | Media blackout on the toes. | 不要让媒体发现脚趾的事 |
[03:00] | Sure thing, Sheriff. | 没问题 警长 |
[03:03] | Been a busy couple of weeks, huh? | 你这几周很忙吧? |
[03:05] | At least I’m going out in style. Friday’s my last day. | 至少我能光荣退休了 周五是我最后一天班 |
[03:09] | Happy retirement, Doc. | 祝你退休愉快 医生 |
[03:11] | Gonna surprise Mrs. Anwar with a four-week cruise. | 我要给我太太一个惊喜 带她进行为期四周的游轮之旅 |
[03:15] | Excited to trade rib shears for Mai Tais. | 可算能把肋骨剪换成迈泰鸡尾酒了 |
[03:21] | See yourself out. I’ll lock up. | 慢走不送了 我来锁门 |
[03:44] | I don’t remember this one coming in. | 我不记得有送进来这具尸体 |
[03:48] | Full rigor. You’ve been dead a while. | 全身僵硬 你死了有段时间了 |
[03:51] | Guess you won’t mind waiting another day for me to cut you open. | 你应该不介意多等一天 再让我把你切开吧 |
[04:09] | Five more minutes. | 再让我待五分钟 |
[04:11] | I was just getting comfortable. | 刚觉得舒服些 |
[04:35] | When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, | 当我建议把你那边的房间改造一下时 |
[04:38] | I did not have Ted Bundy’s Pinterest in mind. | 我脑子里想的可不是 连环杀手泰德邦迪的图钉板 |
[04:41] | Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection. | 还是比不上 你收藏的独角兽毛绒玩具那么恐怖 |
[04:44] | Is this why you snuck out last night? | 你昨晚溜出去就是做这些调查吗? |
[04:47] | Thing and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue | 我和小东西可能确实溜进了停尸房 |
[04:49] | to copy the files of the monster’s victims. | 复制了怪物受害者的档案 |
[04:51] | Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, | 好吧 这句话里有太多恶心的地方了 |
[04:55] | -I don’t know where to begin. -I need to get inside its head. | -我不知从何说起 -我需要了解凶手的想法 |
[04:58] | Discover any patterns or anomalies. I’ve already made a big discovery. | 发现作案模式或异常点 我已经有重大发现了 |
[05:03] | Turns out all of the monster’s victims have had body parts surgically removed. | 我发现所有怪物受害者的身体部位 都被进行了手术切除 |
[05:09] | The first one a kidney, the second a finger– | 第一个是肾脏 第二个是手指… |
[05:11] | -Wednesday, I don’t feel– -Third a gall bladder. | -星期三 我觉得不太舒服… -第三个是胆囊 |
[05:13] | And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes. | 还有集会所的那个大胡子 他被切断了两根脚趾 |
[05:16] | Do you understand what this means? These murders aren’t mindless. | 你明白这意味着什么吗? 凶手并不是无脑谋杀 |
[05:19] | He’s collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer. It’s impressive, actually. | 他在收集战利品 就像一个老练的连环杀手 真是厉害 |
[05:29] | Fetch the smelling salts. | 去拿嗅盐来 |
[05:31] | Again. | 又出问题了 |
[05:36] | While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, | 虽然大多数植物用甜蜜的花蜜 来奖励它们的传粉者 |
[05:40] | many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery | 但许多食肉植物用的却是性诡计 |
[05:44] | or deception. | 或者致命陷阱 |
[05:50] | I tweaked my back fencing. | 我击剑时扭伤了后背 |
[05:52] | The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, | 鬼兰会产生一种 模仿雌性昆虫的信息素 |
[05:57] | luring the males in. | 引诱雄性昆虫过来 |
[05:59] | Now, once the plant is pollinated, | 那么一旦植物被授粉 |
[06:02] | what do the male insects get in exchange? | 雄性昆虫会得到什么呢? |
[06:05] | Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave’N. | 什么也得不到 就像所有锐舞派对上的男生一样 |
[06:08] | Okay, okay. I know you’re all excited about Saturday, | 好吧 我知道大家都很期待周六 |
[06:12] | which is why I haven’t assigned any homework. | 所以我没有布置作业 |
[06:14] | -Yes! | -太好了! -好棒 |
[06:15] | But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. | 但我还是需要一些志愿者 加入装饰委员会 |
[06:18] | Anyone interested, come and see me up here. | 有兴趣的人过来找我 |
[06:21] | You’re not gonna volunteer? | 怎么?你不打算当志愿者吗? |
[06:23] | Aren’t you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch? | 有迪斯科舞会和加料的潘趣酒 你难道不会兴奋吗? |
[06:26] | There’s even a DJ. MC Blood Suckaz. | 甚至还有打碟的MC嗜血萨克兹 |
[06:29] | I’d rather stick needles in my eyes. | 我宁可往眼睛里扎针 |
[06:33] | I’ll probably do that anyway. | 或许我真会那么做 |
[06:35] | Or you could invite someone and have a little fun. | 或者你可以邀请别人 一起去找点乐子 |
[06:57] | We need to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[06:59] | Xavier didn’t get those scratches from fencing. | 泽维尔的伤不是击剑造成的 |
[07:03] | He’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[07:29] | I suppose every artist needs a muse. | 看来每个艺术家都需要一个缪斯女神 |
[07:37] | Xavier, you just became that much more interesting. | 泽维尔 你变得更耐人寻味了 |
[07:52] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[07:54] | Xavier. | 泽维尔 |
[07:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:57] | -What are you doing? -Nothing. | -你在干什么? -没什么 |
[08:00] | I just saw you come out this way. | 我刚看到你从这边出来 |
[08:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[08:03] | It’s kind of my private art studio. | 算是我的私人艺术工作室吧 |
[08:07] | I cleared it out, fixed it up, so Weems let me use it. | 我把它收拾好 也修理好了 所以威姆斯让我用 |
[08:10] | How very entrepreneurial. I would love to see inside. | 你真有进取心 我想看看里面 |
[08:13] | Why don’t you give me a tour? | 带我参观一下吧 |
[08:16] | Not right now. It’s a total mess. | 现在不行 里面太乱了 |
[08:18] | I shadowed a crime scene photographer last summer. | 去年夏天 我跟着一位犯罪现场摄影师实习 |
[08:21] | I’m not easily fazed. | 我不会那么容易被吓到 |
[08:23] | Maybe another time. Why were you looking for me? | 下次吧 你找我做什么? |
[08:26] | I wanted to go over Ms. Thornhill’s homework assignment. | 我想过一遍桑希尔老师留的作业 |
[08:31] | She didn’t give us homework. | 她没有给我们留作业 |
[08:34] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[08:36] | Why are you really out here? | 你到底来这里干什么? |
[08:39] | Is this about a certain dance | 难道是为了那场 |
[08:41] | that makes you want to poke needles into your eyes, perhaps? | 让你想把针戳进眼睛里的舞会吗? |
[08:45] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[08:47] | Sometimes intentions melt in the face of unexpected opportunity. | 机会有时就是来得如此突然 |
[08:52] | with a potential serial killer. | 如果这是我和潜在连环杀手 |
[08:54] | If this was my chance to get up close and personal | 近距离接触的机会 |
[08:57] | how could I refuse? | 我怎么能拒绝呢? |
[08:59] | -Are you really going to make me ask? -Oh, absolutely. | -你真的要让我明着问吗? -当然 |
[09:11] | Would you… | 你愿意… |
[09:17] | Would– | 你愿… |
[09:18] | Would you possibly consider going to the Rave’N dance with a certain… | 你愿不愿意考虑 和某人一起去锐舞派对… |
[09:26] | Would– | 你愿意… |
[09:28] | Would you go to the dance with me? | 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗? |
[09:31] | Yes, Wednesday, I would love to go to the dance with you. | 愿意 星期三 我很愿意和你一起去舞会 |
[09:35] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你永远也不会问呢 |
[09:38] | Neither did I. | 我也以为 |
[09:42] | Oh my God! Wednesday Addams is going to the Rave’N. | 天哪!星期三亚当斯要去锐舞派对了 |
[09:45] | My whole world is tilted! | 我整个世界都亮了! |
[09:47] | -You know what you need? -A bullet to the head? | -知道你需要什么吗? -头上来一枪? |
[09:49] | -A dress. -I already have one. | -一条裙子 -我已经有了 |
[09:51] | Not the one you showed up here in! | 别是你穿过来的那条! |
[09:54] | That thing was a fashion emergency not even lightning could resuscitate. | 那东西就是时尚界的濒死状态 连除颤仪都拯救不了 |
[09:57] | Thing, back me up here. | 小东西 支持我一下 |
[10:00] | You need something that screams, | 你需要一件极为醒目的衣服 |
[10:02] | “First date. Stand back, bitches! I have arrived!” | “第一次约会 贱人通通闪开! 老娘驾到!” |
[10:05] | And I know just the place! | 我知道一个好地方! |
[10:09] | What kind of dystopian hellscape is this? | 这是什么反乌托邦地狱? |
[10:13] | Our first roomie shopping spree! | 我们的第一次室友购物狂欢! |
[10:16] | The dance committee’s suggesting all white to match the theme, | 舞会委员会建议以全白做主题 |
[10:20] | but that’s not gonna fly with us. | 但这对我们来说是行不通的 |
[10:22] | I have more pressing business | 我有更要紧的事情做 |
[10:23] | than to worry about a dress for a dance I don’t want to attend. | 而不是担心舞会的礼服 我根本不想参加的 |
[10:27] | But I thought we were bonding. | 但我以为我们在联络感情 |
[10:30] | I feel I’ll only slow you down. | 我觉得自己只会拖你的后腿 |
[10:32] | You’re a gazelle. I’m a wounded fawn. | 你是只羚羊 我是只受伤的小鹿 |
[10:34] | Cut me loose and go run with the pack. | 别管我 去跟大家一起跑吧 |
[10:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[10:50] | I’m going to see Galpin. I’m not stop– | 我要去见加尔平 我不要停下… |
[11:01] | Hi, Wednesday. | 嗨 星期三 |
[11:04] | That dress will certainly turn some heads. | 这条裙子肯定会让人眼前一亮 |
[11:07] | Are you collecting more exotic trinkets for your office? | 你在为你的办公室 收集更多奇异饰品吗? |
[11:10] | Those are souvenirs from my travels. | 那些是我的旅行纪念品 |
[11:12] | That’s how I step outside of my comfort zone. | 我借此走出自己的舒适区 |
[11:15] | Speaking of which, are you going to the Rave’N this weekend? | 说到这个 你这周末要去锐舞派对吗? |
[11:19] | I’m not required to answer your questions out in the wild, am I? | 我没必要在公共场合 回答你的问题吧? |
[11:22] | I look forward to talking about it at our next session. | 我很期待在下次治疗时聊聊这件事 |
[11:34] | We both know that there’s a monster out there. | 你我都知道外面有个怪物 |
[11:36] | If we’re going to stop it, | 要想阻止它 |
[11:37] | I think it’s time we put our differences aside and work together. | 我们现在就应该摒弃分歧 共同合作 |
[11:41] | And this is your stake for me to deal you in? | 这就是你要我跟你做交易的筹码吗? |
[11:49] | I’m sorry, you gotta do better than that. You got some nice detail though. | 抱歉 你还有待进步 不过细节倒是不错 |
[11:53] | -I didn’t draw it. -I need to know who did. | -这不是我画的 -我要知道是谁画的 |
[11:55] | Unless we’re exchanging intel, I’m not at liberty to say. | 除非我们交换情报 否则我不说 |
[11:58] | Why would I share information about an ongoing murder investigation | 我为什么要和一个高中生 |
[12:02] | with a high school kid? | 分享当下谋杀案的案件信息? |
[12:03] | Because I go to Nevermore and you don’t. | 因为我在奈弗莫尔学院上学 而你没有 |
[12:05] | Don’t you want eyes and ears behind those ivy-covered walls? | 你不想在学校里安插耳目吗? |
[12:08] | Listen, Velma, why don’t you and the Scooby gang stick to your homework | 听着 维尔玛 你和史酷比那帮人 还是专心做作业吧 |
[12:12] | and leave investigating to the professionals. | 把调查工作留给专业人士 |
[12:15] | -What? -Mayor Walker’s on line two. | -怎么了? -沃克镇长在二号线 |
[12:18] | -He’s looking for an update. -Hey, Addams. | -他想问问有没有最新进展 -喂 亚当斯 |
[12:22] | Let me see that sketch again. | 让我再看看那张画 |
[12:29] | The person who drew this, that your suspect? | 你怀疑画这幅图的人? |
[12:35] | When you bring me some concrete evidence, maybe we’ll talk. | 等你给我一些确凿的证据 也许我们可以谈谈 |
[12:40] | Yes, Mayor. Everything’s going splendidly. | 是的 镇长 一切都很顺利 |
[12:44] | My spiky little sea urchin. | 我那带刺小海胆 |
[12:47] | -That’s horrible. -That’s actually her singing. | -太可怕了 -其实是她的歌声 |
[12:56] | Is it okay if I talk to Enid? | 我可以和伊妮德聊聊吗? |
[13:01] | Don’t worry. I can handle him. | 别担心 我可以应付他 |
[13:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | -I’m– -Lucas Walker, mayor’s son. | -我是… -卢卡斯沃克 镇长的儿子 |
[13:12] | Recently split from cheer captain, Chrissy Smothers. | 最近刚和啦啦队队长 克丽丝斯莫瑟斯分手 |
[13:14] | Cute brunette who needs to rethink her spray tan. | 是个黑发靓妹 但可能不适合用美黑喷雾 |
[13:17] | That’s kinda scary. | 有点吓人 |
[13:19] | I have a nose for gossip and I follow half your grade on TikTok. | 我对八卦很是敏感 在抖音上关注了你们半个年级 |
[13:22] | Oh yeah, and my roommate kicked your butt… twice. | 而且我的室友还揍了你…两次 |
[13:25] | -Wednesday Addams is your roommate? | 星期三是你的室友? |
[13:27] | -Sure is. | 当然 |
[13:29] | I know this isn’t a random encounter. | 我知道这不是偶然邂逅 |
[13:32] | So, why are you sitting here, Lucas Walker? | 所以你为什么坐在这里 卢卡斯沃克? |
[13:34] | You must want something. | 你一定有所求 |
[13:36] | I’ve got a friend who works at Hawte Kewture. | 我有个朋友在哈特科维托尔工作 |
[13:38] | She overheard you’re on the hunt for a date to the Rave’N. | 她无意中听到 你在找一起去锐舞派对的舞伴 |
[13:41] | Maybe we can help each other out. | 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[13:49] | Don’t want to ask what trouble you’re in now. | 我都懒得问你又身处什么麻烦中 |
[13:51] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没什么我应付不来的事 |
[13:53] | Your father’s in particularly frustrating form today. Avoid. | 你父亲今天特别沮丧 尽量避开 |
[13:57] | Yeah, welcome to my world. | 是的 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[13:59] | You guys have the Rave’N this weekend, right? | 你们这周末有锐舞派对 对吧? |
[14:02] | It was all the buzz at the Weathervane today. | 今天在风向标 大家都在说这件事 |
[14:04] | I must be the only one not obsessed with this stupid dance. | 我一定是唯一一个 对这破舞会不感兴趣的人 |
[14:08] | So, you’re not going? | 所以你不去吗? |
[14:12] | Actually, I was forced to ask someone as an act of self-preservation. | 其实我出于自我保护 邀请了别人 |
[14:16] | Sure, that happens, I guess. | 当然 我想这是常有的事 |
[14:19] | So, who is it? | 是谁呢? |
[14:22] | Xavier. | 泽维尔 |
[14:25] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[14:27] | Hope you two have fun. | 希望你们玩得开心 |
[14:29] | -I’m not sure why you’re upset. -That’s kind of the problem. | -我不知道你为什么会生气 -这就是问题所在 |
[14:32] | I mean, call me crazy, Wednesday, but you keep giving me these signals. | 你可以说我疯了 星期三 但你一直在给我暗示 |
[14:36] | It’s not my fault I can’t interpret your emotional Morse code. | 无法解读你的情绪密码不是我的错 |
[14:39] | Then let me spell it out. | 那就让我一吐为快 |
[14:42] | I thought we liked each other, | 我以为我们相互喜欢 |
[14:45] | but then you pull something like this, and I have no idea where I stand. | 但你就会做出这样的事情 我不知道自己现在算什么 |
[14:48] | Am I in the “more-than-friend zone” | 是属于“友谊以上爱情未满” |
[14:50] | or just a pawn in some game you’re playing? | 还是你玩的某个游戏中的棋子? |
[14:54] | I’m just dealing with a lot right now. | 我现在要处理的事情太多了 |
[14:56] | I need to prioritize. | 我需要分清轻重缓急 |
[15:02] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢你把话说清楚 |
[15:05] | I guess, give me a call if I ever move up your to-do list. | 如果我在你的待办清单上有所上移 记得给我打个电话 |
[15:13] | Not one word. | 什么也别说 |
[15:32] | Enid wouldn’t let me keep this in our dorm. | 伊妮德不让我把这个放在宿舍 |
[15:35] | No worries. Mi colmena es su colmena. | 别担心 我的蜂巢就是你的蜂巢 |
[15:39] | I assume this is the creature that’s been rampaging in the woods. | 我猜这就是那个 在树林里肆意妄为的怪物 |
[15:44] | You’ve heard about it before? | 你也有所耳闻? |
[15:45] | Rumors. Mr. Fitts banned me from bug-hunting until further notice. | 都是些传言 费茨先生禁止我捕虫 直到另行通知 |
[15:50] | Claimed a bear was on the loose, which I knew was a lie. | 说是有只熊在外伤人 我知道那是谎言 |
[15:53] | Didn’t match their hibernation schedules. | 这不符合它们的冬眠时间 |
[15:56] | Speaking of monsters with sharp claws, could you give this to your roomie? | 说到有着利爪的怪物 你能把这个给你室友吗? |
[16:01] | Put in a good word for me? | 再帮我美言几句? |
[16:02] | I hear she’s still sans date for the Rave’N. | 我听说她还没有锐舞派对的舞伴 |
[16:04] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[16:06] | I know the chances of her asking me are next to zero, but I don’t care. | 我知道她邀请我的可能性几乎为零 但我不在乎 |
[16:10] | I’ll keep putting myself out there until Enid finally… sees me. | 我会继续努力 直到伊妮德最终能…看到我 |
[16:14] | And if she never does? | 如果她永远不会呢? |
[16:16] | She will. | 她会的 |
[16:17] | I’m playing the long game. | 我打的是持久战 |
[16:18] | My moms say people will appreciate me when I’m older. | 我妈妈说等我长大些 人们就会欣赏我了 |
[16:21] | They’re probably just trying to make me feel better, but– | 她也许只是想让我好受点 但是… |
[16:23] | Listen, people like me and you, we’re different. | 听着 你我这样的人 本就与众不同 |
[16:26] | We’re original thinkers, intrepid outliers in this vast cesspool of adolescence. | 我们有着独创见解 是这个巨大的 青春期污水池中无畏的离群者 |
[16:30] | We don’t need these inane rites of passage to validate who we are. | 我们不需要这些无聊的仪式证明自己 |
[16:34] | So you’re not going to the Rave’N either? | 所以你也不去锐舞派对吗? |
[16:39] | Actually, I am. | 其实我会去 |
[16:41] | With Xavier. | 和泽维尔一起 |
[16:43] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[16:44] | It’s not like I like Xavier. | 我并不喜欢泽维尔 |
[16:47] | I just have ulterior motives. | 我只是有其他目的 |
[16:49] | Sketches are the closest thing I have to a lead to try and stop this thing. | 这些画是我能找到的 最有可能阻止这一切的线索 |
[16:57] | That circle… | 那个圆圈… |
[16:58] | I think I know where that is. | 我好像知道那是哪里 |
[17:00] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[17:05] | It’s definitely a match. | 完全吻合 |
[17:06] | What were you doing out here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[17:08] | Collecting specimens. | 收集标本 |
[17:09] | This place is ground zero for horny gypsy moths. | 这地方是性饥渴吉普赛飞蛾的活跃地 |
[17:14] | You think it’s in there? | 你觉得它在里面吗? |
[17:15] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[17:23] | I’m not a huge fan of enclosed spaces. | 我不喜欢幽闭空间 |
[17:26] | I’m claustrophobic. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[17:29] | If you hear me screaming bloody murder, | 如果你听到我大声尖叫 |
[17:31] | there’s a good chance I’m just enjoying myself. | 很有可能是我玩得很开心 |
[17:48] | This is definitely its lair. | 这里绝对是它的巢穴 |
[17:51] | Are those human? | 那些是人骨吗? |
[17:55] | No, I think it’s got a taste for venison. | 不 我觉得它喜欢鹿肉 |
[18:03] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[18:17] | Yahtzee. | 赚到了 |
[18:21] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[18:22] | Concrete proof. | 确凿的证据 |
[18:35] | All right, I won’t be long. | 好了 我不会待太久 |
[18:38] | I just need to find something to match against the claw’s DNA. | 只需要找到与爪子的DNA相符的证据 |
[19:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[19:21] | How do you know what the monster looks like? | 你怎么知道怪物长什么样? |
[19:24] | Or are these all just self-portraits? | 还是这些都是自画像? |
[19:26] | What, you think it’s me? I saved your life. | 怎么 你以为是我?我救了你一命 |
[19:29] | So did the monster. Or was that you the night Rowan was killed? | 怪物也是 还是说罗文被杀那晚就是你在场? |
[19:32] | -You so are out of line now. -I’m trying to uncover the truth. | -你太过分了 -我只是想揭开真相 |
[19:35] | And your art seems to have a recurring motif. | 你的作品似乎有一个重复的主题 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:42] | This creature’s been haunting my dreams for weeks. | 这个怪物已经在我梦里出现好几周了 |
[19:45] | I try to block it out, but I can’t. So I just… come in here and paint it. | 我试着不去想 但我做不到 于是我就…来这里把它画出来 |
[19:50] | When I was painting this one, claws reached out and took a swipe at me. | 当我在画这幅画的时候 爪子伸出来抓伤了我 |
[19:54] | That’s how I got these. | 所以我脖子上才会有这些抓痕 |
[19:56] | I thought you were able to control your ability. | 我以为你能控制自己的能力 |
[19:59] | -Not when it comes to this. -Maybe it’s your guilty conscience. | -在这件事上不行 -也许是你良心不安 |
[20:02] | I told you I’m not the monster, okay? | 我跟你说了 我不是怪物 好吗? |
[20:08] | You just happened to draw pictures of it, | 那你只是碰巧画下了怪物 |
[20:10] | down to the location of its lair in the woods? | 甚至画了它巢穴的位置? |
[20:13] | Those are some pretty vivid dreams. | 那些梦真是栩栩如生 |
[20:16] | You were in here. | 你之前进来过 |
[20:18] | Before, when I caught you outside. | 就是之前你在外面被我撞到的时候 |
[20:21] | That’s the only reason you asked me to the Rave’N? | 所以你才邀请我去锐舞派对 对吧? |
[20:25] | To try and cover. | 想要掩盖真相 |
[20:29] | -You are unbelievable. -It’s nothing personal. | -你真是不可理喻 -我不是针对你 |
[20:31] | No, it never is with you, is it? | 对 对你来说永远如此 对吗? |
[20:34] | I mean, do you even care about anyone or anything at all, Wednesday? | 你有任何在乎的人或事吗 星期三? |
[20:40] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[20:55] | Yeah, I know Inez is usually three sheets to the wind, | 是啊 我知道伊内兹 老是喝得酩酊大醉 |
[20:58] | but she keeps calling the mayor | 但她一直在给镇长打电话 |
[21:00] | and she’s BS-ing that there’s lights on at the old Gates place. | 她还在胡扯说老盖茨家的灯还亮着 |
[21:03] | So do a drive-by, make sure there’s no squatters. | 所以你开车去看看 确保没有偷住者 |
[21:09] | That’s the claw of the monster | 这是怪物的爪子 |
[21:11] | and that’s a dried blood sample from a potential suspect. | 这是潜在嫌疑人的干血样 |
[21:13] | He used it to dab scratches on his neck. | 他曾用它擦拭脖子上的抓痕 |
[21:16] | Run the DNA test and see if they match. | 做个基因测试 看看是否匹配 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry, do I work for you? | 抱歉 我是你的小弟吗? |
[21:20] | You asked for concrete evidence. That’s it. | 你要确凿的证据 这就是 |
[21:24] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里弄来的? |
[21:25] | And who’s the suspect? | 嫌疑人是谁? |
[21:27] | Run the test first, then I’ll explain everything. | 先测试 然后我再解释一切 |
[21:30] | I’m not playing games, Addams. | 我可不玩游戏 亚当斯 |
[21:31] | Neither am I, Sheriff. | 我也是 警长 |
[21:38] | Bernice, bring me a DNA authorization form, please. | 柏妮丝 请给我一份基因检测许可表 |
[21:46] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[21:51] | Why so glum? | 你怎么闷闷不乐的? |
[21:53] | Saw Enid at lunch. Asked if she got my honey. | 午餐时我看到伊妮德了 我问她有没有收到我的蜂蜜 |
[21:57] | It’s not like I didn’t warn you. | 我又不是没警告过你 |
[22:02] | Since neither you nor I have a date to the dance– | 既然你我都没有舞伴… |
[22:05] | -We should go together! -What? | -我们应该一起去! -什么? |
[22:07] | No, I was going to suggest we stake out the cave and identify the monster. | 不 我是想说我们去监视洞穴 以确认怪物的身份 |
[22:13] | Whoever it may be. | 不管它究竟是何方神圣 |
[22:22] | So… I hear you might be free tomorrow night after all. | 那么…我听说你明天晚上会有空 |
[22:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Okay, have fun with it! | 好 保证! |
[23:14] | You look gorgeous! | 你看起来美极了! |
[23:16] | So gorgeous! | 太漂亮了! |
[23:17] | Welcome to this year’s Rave’N! | 欢迎来到今年的锐舞派对! |
[23:19] | Oh, beautiful! What a nice top! | 太美了!好漂亮的上衣! |
[23:22] | Have a dance for me! | 好好跳支舞吧! |
[23:31] | Welcome to the Rave’N. | 欢迎来到锐舞派对 |
[23:53] | Well, here’s to a night they’ll never forget. | 这个夜晚他们将永生难忘 |
[23:55] | Careful what you wish for. | 但往往事与愿违 |
[23:57] | You were a Nevermore student once. | 你也曾是奈弗莫尔学院的学生 |
[23:59] | Don’t you remember being full of hope and excitement about the Rave’N? | 难道你不记得锐舞派对上 满是希冀和激动的感觉吗? |
[24:04] | All I remember is disappointment. | 我只记得满满的失望 |
[24:07] | The boy I asked turned me down for another girl. | 我邀请的那个男孩 为了另一个女孩拒绝了我 |
[24:13] | Morticia Frump, in fact. | 其实是魔蒂夏弗伦普 |
[24:15] | Wednesday’s mother? | 星期三的妈妈? |
[24:19] | Oh, make sure nobody spikes the punch. | 别让人往潘趣酒里加料 |
[24:21] | We can’t afford a single misstep tonight. | 今晚我们不能出一点差错 |
[24:36] | I’m coming, Eugene! | 我来了 尤金! |
[24:39] | Hey, did you grab any extra batteries for the flash– | 嘿 你有没有多余的手电筒电池… |
[24:44] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[24:46] | I got your invite. | 我收到了你的邀请 |
[24:49] | Guessing you had Thing drop it in the tip jar? | 我猜是你让小东西放进小费罐的吧? |
[24:53] | Good guess. | 你猜对了 |
[24:54] | After our last conversation, I wasn’t sure I’d even get to speak to you again, but… | 我们上次聊过后 我不知道还能不能再和你说话 但… |
[25:00] | Well, your note was so genuine and… | 你的留言那么真诚… |
[25:03] | sweet. | 那么贴心 |
[25:04] | Totally took me by surprise. | 完全出乎我的意料 |
[25:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:11] | Well, now that I’m here, | 既然我来了 |
[25:13] | I’m glad I came. | 我很庆幸自己来了 |
[25:18] | You need a few minutes? | 你需要几分钟吗? |
[25:21] | Genuine and sweet? How could you do this to me? | 真诚又贴心?你怎么能这么对我? |
[25:36] | How’d you pay for it? | 你怎么付的钱? |
[25:41] | Five-finger discount, of course. | 顺手牵羊 倒也合理 |
[25:48] | Thing, don’t look. | 小东西 不许偷看 |
[26:13] | Wow, you look… | 哇 你看起来… |
[26:16] | Unrecognizable? Ridiculous? | 面目全非?荒谬至极? |
[26:19] | A classic example of female objectification for the male gaze? | 女性被男性目光物化的典型例子? |
[26:24] | Amazing. | 美极了 |
[26:26] | I mean it, Wednesday. You look beautiful. | 我是真心的 星期三 你真美 |
[26:33] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[26:34] | Wednesday, what’s going on? | 星期三 怎么回事? |
[26:40] | What happened to staking out the cave? | 不是说要去监视洞穴吗? |
[26:47] | Sure, I get it. Guess I’ll check out the woods myself. | 好 我明白了 那我就自己去树林调查吧 |
[26:51] | Don’t go alone. | 别自己去 |
[26:53] | It’s too dangerous. Stand down. | 太危险了 你先别管 |
[26:57] | We’ll go together tomorrow night, understood? | 我们明晚一起去 明白吗? |
[27:08] | Staking out a cave? | 监视洞穴? |
[27:10] | A Hummer never shies away from danger. | 悍马蜂人永不逃避危险 |
[27:28] | Is that an abominable snowman? | 那是万恶雪人吗? |
[27:30] | Oh my God! You can’t say that, it’s offensive! | 天哪!你不能这么说 太无礼了! |
[27:34] | The correct name is Yeti. | 正确的名字叫雪怪 |
[27:35] | Oh, sorry. Do any go here? | 抱歉 这里有吗? |
[27:38] | Not anymore. They’ve been extinct since the 1950s. | 没有了 1950年代就灭绝了 |
[27:41] | Our science teacher Ms. Thornhill chaired the dance committee this year. | 我们的科学老师桑希尔老师 是舞会委员会的主席 |
[27:44] | She wanted the Rave’N to feel relevant. | 她希望赋予锐舞派对意义 |
[27:46] | So our theme is climate crisis meets extinction event. | 所以我们的主题是 气候危机遭遇物种灭绝 |
[27:49] | But in a fun way! | 但比较讲究趣味性! |
[27:50] | Okay, the theme of our last dance was Hawaiian nights. | 知道了 我们上次舞会的主题是 夏威夷之夜 |
[27:53] | -Yeti-tini? -Yeah– | -雪怪马提尼? -好… |
[27:57] | Oh my God, I’m so sorry! Let me fix that! | 天哪 太抱歉了!我来处理! |
[28:04] | Enid? | 伊妮德? |
[28:07] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[28:10] | Is that your date? | 他是你的舞伴吗? |
[28:12] | Yes, and he’s having the best time with me. | 是的 他和我在一起很开心 |
[28:16] | We are both loving this dance… | 我们都很喜欢这个舞会 |
[28:20] | together. | 都很享受 |
[28:23] | Sweet. | 不错 |
[28:33] | Does your mood have to do with a certain pig-tailed goth girl? | 你是不是因为某个扎辫子的哥特女孩 才心情不好? |
[28:38] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[28:40] | We are. | 我们在 |
[28:42] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[28:45] | I do really like being here with you, so… | 我的确很喜欢和你在这里 所以… |
[28:47] | -I appreciate the last-minute invitation. -No more talking about Wednesday Addams. | -谢谢你最后一刻的邀请 -不要再说星期三亚当斯了 |
[28:51] | Deal? | 没问题吧? |
[28:56] | Yo, check it out. | 哟 快看 |
[29:01] | Wednesday totally busted out of her cocoon. | 星期三彻底破茧而出了 |
[29:08] | Like a death’s-head moth. | 就像一只骷髅蛾 |
[29:10] | Do you see Bianca’s face? | 看到比安卡的表情了吗? |
[29:12] | She’s not going to be happy. | 她可要不高兴了 |
[29:14] | Wednesday Addams. What a lovely surprise. | 星期三亚当斯 真是个惊喜 |
[29:17] | Ms. Thornhill. | 桑希尔老师 |
[29:19] | -This is Tyler– -Galpin. | -这是泰勒… -加尔平 |
[29:23] | Uh, yeah. Double-cap, no foam, two pumps of sugar-free vanilla. | 对 你是要双份卡布奇诺 不要奶泡 两份无糖香草的那位女士 |
[29:27] | It’s a small town. It’s hard to keep secrets. | 小镇里面没法有什么秘密 |
[29:31] | I’m gonna go get us some drinks. | 我去给我们拿点喝的 |
[29:45] | OMG! I love the look! | 天哪!我太爱这个造型了! |
[29:48] | Interesting choice of date though. | 但你的舞伴选得耐人寻味 |
[29:51] | I could say the same. | 我也想这么说 |
[29:54] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是表面上那样 |
[29:55] | Good, because that pilgrim already has two strikes in my book. | 好 因为那个朝圣者 已经在我这里快三振出局了 |
[29:59] | Lucas is trying to make his ex jealous. | 卢卡斯想让他的前女友吃醋 |
[30:01] | I’m trying to make Ajax jealous. | 我想让阿贾克斯吃醋 |
[30:02] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[30:06] | Wednesday, I come in peace. | 星期三 我没有恶意 |
[30:09] | That’s a shame. I brought my pocket mace. | 真可惜 我带了我的随身狼牙棒 |
[30:12] | The medieval kind. | 中世纪的那种 |
[30:24] | -Can’t believe you brought him. -Why are you bringing this up? | -真不敢相信你带他来了 -你提这个干什么? |
[30:27] | As if this dance weren’t tedious enough. | 好像这舞会还不够无聊似的 |
[30:30] | You don’t know what he did to me. | 你不知道他对我做了什么 |
[30:38] | Enlighten me. | 说来听听 |
[30:45] | I’m so sorry about your pants. | 很抱歉弄脏了你的裤子 |
[30:48] | Are those the playoffs? Who’s winning, the Penguins or the Ducks? | 在看季后赛结果吗?谁赢了 匹兹堡企鹅还是安纳海姆巨鸭? |
[30:51] | -You follow pro hockey? -Lifelong Sharks fan. | -你喜欢职业曲棍球? -圣何塞鲨鱼队死忠粉 |
[30:53] | I grew up with older brothers. | 我和哥哥们一起长大 |
[30:55] | It was like, “Watch hockey or we’ll go all Tang Lung on you.” | 他们说:“你要是不看曲棍球 我们就像唐龙一样对付你” |
[30:58] | You mean Tang Lung from Way of the Dragon? | 你是说《猛龙过江》里的唐龙? |
[31:00] | Only the best kung fu movie ever made! | 那是史上最棒的功夫电影! |
[31:02] | You are different! | 你真是与众不同! |
[31:06] | You up for getting down? | 要不要去跳舞? |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:18] | Eugene Ottinger. | 我是尤金奥廷格 |
[31:20] | 2100 hours. | 现在是晚上9点整 |
[31:22] | No movement at the cave. | 洞口并无动静 |
[31:24] | No sign of the target. | 没有目标的踪迹 |
[31:27] | Although… | 但是… |
[31:29] | I just heard a rare club-horned grasshopper. | 我刚刚听到了一种罕见的 棒角蚂蚱的叫声 |
[31:41] | Was it the thin mountain air or the Yeti-tinis that got to you? | 是山上稀薄的空气 还是雪怪马提尼让你心烦意乱? |
[31:45] | Xavier told me what you did last year. | 泽维尔把你去年的所作所为 告诉了我 |
[31:48] | How you and your friends assaulted him and destroyed his mural on Outreach Day. | 你和你的朋友在外联日袭击了他 并毁掉了他的壁画 |
[31:59] | I guess that was inevitable. | 看来总要面对这一刻 |
[32:05] | Look, I… I wish I could say that it was an accident, | 听着 我希望我能说那是个意外 |
[32:08] | or that it wasn’t half as bad as it sounds, but I’d be lying. | 或者说那没有听起来那么糟糕 但那样我就是撒谎了 |
[32:12] | And he could have made things a lot worse for me, but he didn’t. | 他本可以把事闹大 但他没有 |
[32:17] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[32:19] | I mean, I could give you a million excuses, but… | 我可以给你一大堆借口 但是 |
[32:23] | the truth is I’m still trying to figure that out. | 但其实我也还在寻找原因 |
[32:27] | I got sent away to this boot camp | 我被送到新兵训练营 |
[32:30] | and realized that’s not the version of myself I want to be. | 然后意识到那不是我想成为的样子 |
[32:34] | A bitter townie that blames everyone else for the shitty hand he’s been dealt. | 一个愤愤不平的小镇男孩 把自己面对的烂摊子归咎于别人 |
[32:39] | Look, I did a terrible thing, but I swear I’m not a terrible person. | 听着 我做了件坏事 但我发誓 我不是坏人 |
[32:48] | Did you think I was going to judge you over some lousy prank? | 你以为我会因为一个烂恶作剧 而评判你吗? |
[32:51] | I would have taken it further. | 要我的话 只会做得更绝 |
[32:52] | Like putting piranhas in a swimming pool? | 比如把食人鱼放进游泳池? |
[32:56] | I may have done a little digging on you after we met. | 我们认识后 我可能稍微调查了下你 |
[33:00] | I’d do it again. | 我还会那么做的 |
[33:03] | I knew there was a reason I liked you. | 我就知道我喜欢你是有原因的 |
[34:31] | Come on! | 走啊! |
[34:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:43] | Oh, hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[35:06] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[35:11] | Take off your amulet and make me forget about her. | 把你的护符摘下来 让我忘掉她 |
[35:15] | -I can’t believe you’d ask me to do that. -You said no strings. | -真不敢相信你要我这么做 -你说过无条件满足我的 |
[35:19] | You broke up with me because you thought I was manipulating you with my siren song. | 你跟我分手是因为你觉得 我在用海妖之歌操纵你 |
[35:24] | Now you want me to use it to help you get over another girl? | 现在你想让我用它 帮你忘掉另一个女孩? |
[35:49] | Let’s go. | 开干 |
[35:56] | -Come on. -You got it? Take it. | -快点 -拿上了吗?拿着 |
[35:58] | Keep feedin’ it. Let’s go. Come on. | 继续拉 走 快点 |
[36:03] | -Move! Move! -I’ll do it. | -让开! -我来 |
[36:07] | I was thinking maybe this isn’t such a good idea. | 我在想也许这不是个好主意 |
[36:09] | I don’t want my dad to get any blowback, you know? | 我不想让我爸爸受到任何影响 |
[36:12] | Dude, you’re the whole reason we’re doing this! | 哥们 我们这么做都是为了你! |
[36:15] | To get revenge on those freaks for nuking Crackstone’s fountain! | 为了报复那些 毁掉克莱斯通喷泉的怪物! |
[36:17] | Don’t tell me you’ve gone soft like Tyler. Come on, let’s go. | 别告诉我你变得跟泰勒一样软弱 快点 我们走 |
[36:30] | Eugene Ottinger. 2242 hours. | 我是尤金奥廷格 现在是10点42分 |
[36:34] | Potential suspect has arrived at location. | 潜在嫌疑人已抵达现场 |
[36:46] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[37:03] | Whoever invented high heels clearly had a side hustle as a torturer. | 不管是谁发明了高跟鞋 那人的副业显然是酷刑者 |
[37:09] | As my dear mother always says, | 正如我亲爱的母亲常说的 |
[37:11] | “Fire tests gold, suffering tests a woman.” | “烈火试金 折磨考验女人” |
[37:17] | Speaking of suffering, where’s your date? | 说到折磨 你的舞伴呢? |
[37:20] | I didn’t see you and Xavier on the dance floor. | 我在舞池没看到你和泽维尔 |
[37:22] | We had a little tiff. | 我们发生了小争执 |
[37:25] | About you, actually. | 其实是因为你 |
[37:31] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道那是什么感觉 |
[37:34] | Being beautiful and popular? | 做一个美丽且受欢迎的人? |
[37:36] | Never knowing people’s true feelings. | 永远不知道别人的真实想法 |
[37:38] | If someone likes me for me. | 是不是有人喜欢真正的我 |
[37:42] | What about your amulet? | 那你的护符呢? |
[37:44] | It’s not foolproof. | 这东西不是万无一失的 |
[37:46] | It’s a mild prophylactic, so to speak. | 可以说是小小的预防措施 |
[37:50] | That’s why Xavier broke up with me. | 泽维尔和我分手就是因为这个原因 |
[37:53] | He could never fully trust me. | 他永远无法完全信任我 |
[37:55] | The worst part is I could never trust his feelings either. | 最糟糕的是 我也永远无法相信他的感情 |
[38:00] | I never knew if they were real or not. | 我从不知道那些感情是真是假 |
[38:06] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[38:08] | Do tell. | 说来听听 |
[38:10] | You don’t care what people think of you. | 你不在乎别人怎么看你 |
[38:18] | Honestly, I wish I cared a little more. | 说实话 我真希望 自己能稍微在乎一点 |
[38:51] | It’s time for the big finish. | 该来个完美收场了 |
[38:56] | Yo! Almost eleven o’clockity, | 哟!快11点了 |
[38:59] | so haul it out on the dance floor one last time | 所以快来舞池酣跳最后一次吧 |
[39:03] | before the Rave’N says “Nevermore!” | 别等到乌鸦说“永不复还”! |
[40:31] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[40:41] | They couldn’t even spring for real pigs’ blood. | 他们都懒得去买真正的猪血 |
[40:46] | It’s only paint. | 只是颜料而已 |
[41:03] | Wednesday! Are you okay? | 星期三!你没事吧? |
[41:05] | Eugene is in the woods. He’s in danger. | 尤金在树林里 他有危险 |
[41:17] | -What the hell are you doing? -Texting my dad. He’s on his way. | -你干什么呢? -给我爸发信息 他马上过来 |
[41:20] | -Have you seen Wednesday? I lost her. -How should I know? She’s your date. | -你看到星期三了吗?我找不到她了 -我怎么知道?她是你的舞伴 |
[41:25] | -Let’s go. -That was crazy. | -快走 -太疯狂了 |
[41:27] | -Come on. Get it. -Let’s go. | -快点 搬上去 -快走 |
[41:30] | You did this? | 是你干的? |
[41:33] | I can’t believe I fell for your crap. | 真不敢相信我信了你的鬼话 |
[41:36] | -Enid, after Crackstone’s statue– -I thought you were different. | -伊妮德 在克莱斯通的雕像… -我以为你不一样 |
[41:41] | I thought you liked me. | 我以为你喜欢我 |
[41:43] | -Wolf out! -Wolf out! | -小狼出洞! -小狼出洞! |
[41:46] | -Wolf out! | -小狼出洞! -小狼出洞! |
[41:48] | -Get away from her! -Let’s go! | -离她远点! -我们走! |
[41:55] | -Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:58] | I didn’t even want to go with him. | 我都不想跟他一起来 |
[42:01] | I wanted to go with you. | 我想和你一起来的 |
[42:03] | So why didn’t you ask me? | 那你为什么不邀请我? |
[42:04] | ‘Cause you blew me off the other night and never told me why. | 因为你那晚放我鸽子 也从未向我解释过 |
[42:10] | I was too embarrassed to tell you, | 我不好意思告诉你 但我… |
[42:13] | but I… accidentally looked in the mirror | 不小心看了眼镜子 |
[42:15] | and kind of stoned myself with my snakes. | 然后用蛇眼把自己石化了 |
[42:23] | Whoa. We should, uh… | 我们应该… |
[42:25] | We should probably take it slow. Right? | 也许我们应该慢慢来 对吗? |
[42:28] | Totally agree. | 完全同意 |
[43:17] | Eugene! | 尤金! |
[43:20] | Eugene! | 尤金! |
[43:30] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[43:47] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[43:49] | Wednesday! Over here! | 星期三!这边! |
[44:05] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[44:09] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[44:24] | Oh my God! | 天哪! |
[44:29] | -Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |