时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | In case you’re wondering, | 如果你想知道的话 |
[00:20] | I don’t hold séances very often. | 我并不经常举行降神会 |
[00:22] | I can barely tolerate the living. | 我连活人都几乎无法容忍 |
[00:25] | Why would I want to commune with the dead? | 为什么要和死人沟通? |
[00:28] | But my mother told me | 但母亲告诉我 |
[00:30] | Goody is the only one that can train me to control my psychic ability. | 只有古迪能训练我 控制自己的通灵能力 |
[00:34] | The sooner I master that, the sooner I crack this case. | 我越早掌握这能力 就能越早破获谜案 |
[00:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:57] | I didn’t mean to interrupt your… | 我不是故意打断你的… |
[01:00] | Uh, do I even want to know? | 我有必要知道吗? |
[01:02] | I was reaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative. | 我正向死亡的黑暗深渊联系一位亲戚 |
[01:06] | Feels very on-brand for you. You have a relative named Goody? | 感觉很符合你的风格 你有一个叫古迪的亲戚? |
[01:09] | She was one of the original outcasts. | 她是异类祖先之一 |
[01:12] | Been attempting to summon her, | 我一直试图召唤她 |
[01:13] | but she seems to be ignoring my entreaties. | 但她似乎无视我的恳求 |
[01:15] | Oh, you thought about using one of my scented candles? | 你想过用我的香薰蜡烛吗? |
[01:18] | The aroma of steak tartare is to die for. | 鞑靼牛排的香味会让人欲罢不能 |
[01:24] | Maybe Goody answered you after all. | 也许古迪终究还是回应了你 |
[01:31] | I doubt she communicates in magazine cutouts. | 我觉得她不会用杂志剪纸沟通 |
[01:53] | You insisted on coming along. | 你非要一起来 |
[01:56] | I was fine on my own. | 我本来一个人就可以 |
[02:11] | Seems like our wannabe Deep Throat is already here. | 看来我们的秘密线人已经到了 |
[02:16] | Ew. | |
[02:18] | What died? | 什么死了? |
[02:19] | Smells like childhood. | 闻起来像是童年的味道 |
[02:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:22] | Second thoughts. Why don’t I just stay out here? | 我改主意了 我还是待在外面吧 |
[02:28] | You know, as a lookout. | 给你放哨 |
[03:00] | Enid? | 伊妮德? |
[03:14] | Whoever you are, show yourself. | 不管你是谁 现身吧 |
[03:17] | Try anything and you’ll lose limbs. | 你敢乱来 我就砍了你的手脚 |
[03:20] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[03:44] | I should have known you were behind this. | 我早该知道是你的主意 |
[03:47] | What part of “no party under the penalty of death” do you not understand? | 你听不懂什么叫 “不办派对 触犯者死”吗? |
[03:52] | I thought my cake design was pretty inspired. | 我还想着我设计的蛋糕很有创意 |
[03:55] | The pink balloon was my little touch. | 那个粉色气球是我想到的点睛之笔 |
[03:57] | Why don’t you make a wish? | 不如你许个愿吧 |
[04:03] | Wait, it’s Latin. | 等等 这是拉丁文 |
[04:07] | Fire will rain… when I rise. | 待我崛起…火光将至 |
[04:11] | That’s not really a wish. | 好吧 那不算是个愿望 |
[04:14] | The first part of that was burned onto Nevermore’s lawn. | 后半句“火光将至” 被烧在奈弗莫尔学院的草坪上 |
[04:18] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[04:19] | Wait, we’re never eating that cake, are we? | 等等 我们是吃不上蛋糕了 对吧? |
[04:36] | Crackstone is coming. | 克莱斯通要来了 |
[04:40] | Crackstone is coming. | 克莱斯通要来了 |
[04:53] | -Goody. You’re the Raven in my bloodline. | -古迪 -你是有着我血脉的乌鸦 |
[04:57] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[04:58] | I was told you could teach me how to control my ability. | 我听说你能教我如何控制自己的能力 |
[05:01] | There is no controlling a raging river. | 汹涌的河流无法控制 |
[05:04] | You must learn to navigate it without drowning. | 你必须学会驾驭它 不然就会被淹死 |
[05:06] | Time is not on our side. | 我们没有时间了 |
[05:10] | To stop Crackstone, this place you must seek. | 为了阻止克莱斯通 你必须找到这个地方 |
[05:16] | Do you always speak in riddles? | 你总是说谜语吗? |
[05:18] | Do you always seek simple answers? | 你总是寻求简单的答案吗? |
[05:21] | The path of a Raven is a solitary one. | 乌鸦的道路是孤独的 |
[05:23] | You end up alone, unable to trust others, | 你会孤独终老 无法信任他人 |
[05:25] | only seeing the darkness within them. | 只能看到人们内心的黑暗 |
[05:28] | Is that supposed to scare me? | 你是想吓唬我吗? |
[05:30] | It should. | 你应该感到害怕 |
[05:48] | Careful, that’s my cold shoulder. | 小心点 那是我的冷淡肩膀 |
[05:50] | Don’t blame Thing. | 别怪小东西 |
[05:52] | The party was my idea. | 办派对是我的主意 |
[05:53] | Everyone deserves to be celebrated on their birthday. | 每个人的生日都值得庆祝 |
[05:56] | I prefer to be vilified. | 我宁愿被人诋毁 |
[05:58] | What happened? It looked like you were having a seizure. | 当时怎么回事?你好像癫痫发作了 |
[06:01] | I wasn’t that lucky. | 我没那么幸运 |
[06:03] | Can I at least get some kudos for pulling one over on you? | 至少我能因为骗到你 得到一些夸赞吧? |
[06:07] | The subterfuge was impressive. | 那个伎俩还是挺厉害的 |
[06:28] | “May your 16th be as sour and misery-filled as your desire.” | “愿你的16岁生日如你所愿 充满酸楚和痛苦 |
[06:31] | “Your ever-doting mother and father.” | 永远爱你的父亲和母亲” |
[06:33] | They asked Thing to hide it before they left on Parents’ Weekend. | 他们过完父母周末离开之前 让小东西藏起来的 |
[06:36] | Ew! That’s so gross. | 哎呀!真恶心 |
[06:38] | I would’ve preferred live squirrels. | 我更喜欢活松鼠 |
[06:43] | While we’re still accepting presents… | 趁你在收礼物… |
[07:01] | Well, do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[07:05] | What is it exactly? | 这到底是什么? |
[07:06] | It’s a snood, silly. | 是围巾啊 傻瓜 |
[07:07] | I made it in your signature colors. | 我用你的招牌颜色织的 |
[07:10] | And you want to know what the best part is? | 你想知道最棒的是什么吗? |
[07:13] | I have one too! | 我也有一条! |
[07:15] | We can wear them together to class. | 我们可以一起戴着去上课 |
[07:18] | Oh, Enid, this is far too unique to wear to something like class. | 噢 伊妮德 这礼物太特别了 不适合戴去上课 |
[07:23] | I suggest we wait for a more special occasion, | 我建议我们等到特殊场合再戴 |
[07:26] | like a funeral. | 比如葬礼 |
[07:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:32] | You know, Lucas feels terrible about what happened at the dance. | 卢卡斯对舞会上发生的事感到很抱歉 |
[07:35] | Forgive my skepticism, given his latest act of vandalism. | 原谅我有所怀疑 毕竟他上次做了那样的破坏行为 |
[07:39] | He had nothing to do with burning those words onto your lawn. | 他和在学校草坪上燃烧那些文字的事 一点关系都没有 |
[07:43] | He’s been grounded for the last week. | 他已经被禁足一周了 |
[07:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | He does his community service here, and we forget it ever happened. | 他来这里做社区服务 我们就当什么都没发生过 |
[07:52] | Yes, well… | 好吧 |
[07:54] | I’m in your debt, Larissa. | 我欠你的 拉丽莎 |
[07:56] | I don’t need your gratitude. | 我不需要你的感激 |
[07:58] | Just find the delinquents responsible. Perhaps start with Lucas’s cohorts. | 只要找到罪魁祸首就行了 也许从卢卡斯的同伙开始 |
[08:02] | Right after we track down whatever attacked the Ottinger boy. | 我们要先找到 袭击奥廷格那个男孩的凶手 |
[08:05] | Although all fingers would point to one of your own students. | 虽然所有人都在怀疑你的一个学生 |
[08:09] | Careful, Noble. | 注意言辞 诺伯 |
[08:12] | My charity has its limits. | 我的仁慈是有限度的 |
[08:26] | In the crypt, you had another vision, didn’t you? | 你又在地穴里看到幻象了 对吗? |
[08:28] | I didn’t realize we were back on speaking terms. | 我都不知道我们又开始说话了 |
[08:31] | I showed up to your surprise party. I figured that would have been a hint. | 我去了你的惊喜派对 这应该算是个暗示吧 |
[08:35] | -What did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[08:36] | -Who said I was ready to speak with you? | 谁说我已经准备好和你说话了? |
[08:40] | Still think I’m the monster? | -你还认为我是怪物? |
[08:41] | Haven’t ruled it out. | -还没排除这个可能性 |
[08:44] | When you change your mind and you want my help, | 如果你改变主意 需要我的帮助 |
[08:46] | you know where to find me. | 知道去哪里找我 |
[09:12] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的? |
[09:14] | The bracelet, where’d you get it? | 那个手镯 你从哪里弄来的? |
[09:18] | Lucas. Nice to meet you. | 我是卢卡斯 很高兴见到你 |
[09:20] | Bianca. | 我是比安卡 |
[09:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:23] | Last week at the Weathervane, my dad said I had to get my act together. | 上周在风向标 我爸告诉我必须振作起来 |
[09:26] | After he left, this woman in the next booth | 他离开后 隔壁卡座的女人 |
[09:28] | told me about this self-help app. | 告诉了我一个可以自我帮助的应用 |
[09:30] | MorningSong. | 晨歌 |
[09:32] | Said it could help me refocus my life. | 说它能帮我重新找回生活的重心 |
[09:34] | Usually I’d call BS on something like that, | 一般来说 我会觉得这种事是胡扯 |
[09:36] | but for some reason– | 但不知为何… |
[09:38] | You believed her. | 你相信了她 |
[09:39] | Yeah, and she turned out to be right, so I signed up. | 是的 结果证明她是对的 所以我就注册了 |
[09:43] | And they sent me this. | 然后他们给了我这个 |
[09:46] | I guarantee MorningSong doesn’t give a damn about your well-being. | 我保证晨歌根本不在乎你的福祉 |
[09:49] | They’re only interested in your money. | 他们只想要你的钱 |
[09:51] | Do yourself a favor. Delete that app. | 帮你自己一个忙 删掉那个应用 |
[09:54] | The more you listen to them, the more they sink their claws into you. | 你听得越多 他们对你的影响就越深 |
[09:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:59] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[10:01] | Which is why I’m warning the normie idiot who ruined my killer dress | 所以我才警告用恶作剧 |
[10:05] | with his bullshit prank | 毁了我裙子的那个白痴正常人 |
[10:07] | to not get sucked into MorningSong. | 别被晨歌迷住了 |
[10:10] | Because you’re just the type they’re looking for. | 因为他们找的就是你这种人 |
[10:13] | Guessing that’s not a compliment. | 我猜这不是在夸我 |
[10:15] | What do you care, anyway? | 你为什么会在乎? |
[10:17] | I’m trying not to turn into my mother. | 我在努力避免变成我母亲的样子 |
[10:20] | She’s like the ghost of bitchiness future. | 她就像未来的婊子幽灵 |
[10:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:27] | I’ll be at the Weathervane later, if you want to stop by. | 我等下会去风向标酒吧 如果你想去的话 |
[10:29] | Maybe we can exchange notes on self-improvement. | 也许我们可以就自我完善交换心得 |
[10:41] | I haven’t always been against birthdays. | 我不是一直反对过生日 |
[10:44] | Each one reminds me I’m a year closer to death’s cold embrace. | 每一个生日都会提醒我 我离死亡的冰冷怀抱又近了一年 |
[10:49] | What’s not to like about that? | 我怎么会不喜欢呢? |
[10:52] | Besides, my parents always made sure my birthdays were memorable. | 另外 我父母总能 让我的生日刻骨铭心 |
[10:59] | The perfect surprise. | 完美的惊喜 |
[11:04] | The perfect cake. | 完美的蛋糕 |
[11:06] | Candy! Candy! Candy! | 糖果! |
[11:09] | The perfect party games. | 完美的派对游戏 |
[11:11] | Candy! Candy! Candy! | 糖果! |
[11:26] | But now parties and presents and games, it… | 而如今 那些派对、礼物和游戏… |
[11:33] | it all feels so trivial. | 感觉都不重要了 |
[11:37] | Goody warned me I was destined to be alone, | 古迪警告过我 我注定要孤身一人 |
[11:39] | and that I would be sorry for it. | 而且我会为此感到惋惜 |
[11:44] | Dr. Kinbott. | 金博特医生 |
[11:46] | I haven’t seen you since our session with your family. | 上次见你 还是和你的家人 一起过去参加治疗 |
[11:48] | which was… certainly one I won’t forget. | 那次见面真的… 让我永生难忘 |
[11:51] | How are things with them? | 你和他们相处得怎么样? |
[11:53] | My mother and I spent some quality time together. | 我和我母亲 一起度过了一段美好的时光 |
[11:56] | -Got our hands dirty. -Gardening? | -去干了点体力活 -园艺吗? |
[11:58] | Grave-digging. | 挖坟 |
[11:59] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:00] | And I managed to keep my father out of prison. | 我也成功地让我父亲免受牢狱之灾 |
[12:04] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了? |
[12:07] | Eugene’s moms, I’m working with them. | 我和尤金的两个妈妈是同事 |
[12:09] | Trauma like this leaves emotional scars on the whole family. | 像这样的痛苦经历 会给整个家庭留下情感创伤 |
[12:13] | They had to head home for a few days, so I promised I’d check in on him. | 她们要回家几天 所以我答应她们会来看看他 |
[12:18] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[12:21] | Who’s Goody? | 古迪是谁? |
[12:27] | She’s a very distant cousin. | 她是我的远房表亲 |
[12:29] | Very distant. | 很远 |
[12:31] | Sounds like she doesn’t see you for who you really are. | 她没有看到真正的你 |
[12:33] | She sees more than you know. | 她看到的比你想象的要多 |
[12:39] | I want to assure you I remain as cold and heartless as the first day we met. | 我向你保证 我仍然像我们 第一天见面时那般冷酷无情 |
[12:43] | I doubt a cold, heartless person would be sitting by her friend’s bedside | 我觉得一个冷酷无情的人 不会坐在她朋友的床边 |
[12:47] | feeling guilt for his condition. | 为他的状况感到内疚 |
[12:48] | I didn’t ask for a free session. | 我没想做免费的心理会谈 |
[12:50] | Consider it my birthday gift. | 就当是我送你的生日礼物吧 |
[13:04] | Come in. | 请进 |
[13:07] | This just arrived from London. | 这是刚从伦敦寄来的 |
[13:09] | Copy of an old death certificate you requested. | 你要的旧死亡证明 |
[13:11] | Thanks, Agnes. | 谢谢你 艾格尼丝 |
[13:13] | Oh, by the way, has Inez Bloom called again? | 对了 伊内兹布鲁姆又打来过吗? |
[13:15] | You mean about the lights at the old Gates place? | 你是说盖茨旧宅突然亮灯的事吗? |
[13:18] | Couple days ago. I referred her to the sheriff’s office. | 几天前打过电话 我把她转给了警长办公室 |
[13:34] | I know you’re usually a quad kind of girl, but I’ve been working on that all week. | 我知道你常喝四杯浓缩咖啡 但我已经练习一周了 |
[13:39] | Birthday, yes. | 的确是生日 |
[13:41] | Happy, never. | 但不可能快乐 |
[13:43] | Is there anyone Thing didn’t tell? | 还有小东西没告诉的人吗? |
[13:45] | Well, who do you think delivered the cake? | 你觉得蛋糕是谁送的? |
[13:48] | Yeah, I went with the 98% dark chocolate ganache, knowing your… | 我用的是98%黑巧克力酱 毕竟我知道你… |
[13:52] | preferred color palette. | 偏爱的颜色 |
[13:58] | Oh, is that, uh… that Enid’s gift? | 那是伊妮德送的礼物吗? |
[14:01] | It’s perfect if you’re fleeing a war-torn country on foot. | 这围巾最适合徒步逃离的战乱国难民 |
[14:04] | Come on. Don’t you like a day that’s all about you? | 难道你不喜欢自己当主角的一天吗? |
[14:06] | Every day is all about me. | 每一天的主角都是我 |
[14:08] | This one just comes with cake and a bad song. | 这一天只是多了一个蛋糕和一首烂歌 |
[14:12] | So, if I asked you out to a non-birthday, song-free dinner… | 那如果我邀请你共进一次 不过生日、没有歌曲的晚餐… |
[14:18] | would that be something you’re interested in? | 你会感兴趣吗? |
[14:23] | I have a tight deadline. | 我在赶一项任务 |
[14:25] | Emphasis on dead. | 完不成就会死 |
[14:27] | Term paper? | 学期论文? |
[14:29] | It’s about how whitewashing the sins of our past will come back to kill us all. | 掩盖我们过去的错误 终究会引火烧身 害死我们所有人 |
[14:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:46] | Have you seen that before? | 你有见过这个吗? |
[14:48] | Uh… | 噢 |
[14:49] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这是什么? |
[14:52] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[14:58] | Okay, did… did I do something? | 好吧 我做错什么了吗? |
[15:02] | I just feel like ever since the Rave’N, you’ve kind of been ghosting me. | 我觉得锐舞派对过后 你就在故意不理我 |
[15:06] | Am I wrong? | 我没说错吧? |
[15:13] | Guess I got my answer. | 看来我知道答案了 |
[15:19] | Tall, black, two sugars, to go? | 大杯黑咖啡 两份糖 带走是吗? |
[15:25] | That threat burned onto the lawn at school, | 烧在学校草坪上的威胁 |
[15:28] | it’s also etched on the wall inside Crackstone’s crypt. | 也刻在了克莱斯通的地穴墙壁上 |
[15:31] | Don’t tell me you’ve been digging up more bodies. | 别告诉我 你又挖出了更多尸体 |
[15:33] | There’s a connection there. I know it. | 这其中一定有关联 我知道的 |
[15:36] | I’ll put out an APB on the dead pilgrim. | 我会对那个死去的朝圣者 发出全境通缉 |
[15:39] | I figured since you no longer have an old vendetta to obsess over, | 我还想着 既然你不再纠结于旧仇 |
[15:42] | you’re free to solve some real crime. | 就有空解决一些真正的犯罪了 |
[15:45] | Your father and I buried the hatchet. Maybe you should do the same. | 我和你父亲已经化干戈为玉帛 也许你也该这么做 |
[15:49] | I don’t bury hatchets. | 我不会化干戈为玉帛 |
[15:51] | I sharpen them. | 而是化为利刃 |
[16:09] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:10] | -Don’t gloat. -What, do you want some drawing lessons? | -不要幸灾乐祸 -怎么 你想学画画吗? |
[16:17] | Your line work’s a little shaky. | 你的线条有些粗犷 |
[16:19] | I saw that in a vision. Do you recognize it? | 我在幻象里看到的 你认得吗? |
[16:31] | When did you draw this? | 你什么时候画的? |
[16:32] | Couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[16:34] | I started having those dreams again, like before. | 我又开始做那些梦了 就像以前一样 |
[16:37] | Was the monster in them? | 梦里有怪物吗? |
[16:39] | No, but I could feel it in the shadows. | 没有 但我能感觉到 |
[16:43] | You know, kind of lurking in my mind. | 它在阴影中 潜伏在我的脑海里 |
[16:46] | You know where this is? | 你知道这是哪里吗? |
[16:48] | Yeah. It’s the old Gates mansion. | 盖茨家的旧宅 |
[16:50] | I pass it when I go running. | 我跑步时会经过那里 |
[16:54] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[17:07] | Okay. Listen… | 好吧 听着… |
[17:12] | After the dance, I just wanted to forget about you, but I couldn’t. | 舞会后我想忘记你 但我做不到 |
[17:16] | So I started painting and that’s what came out. | 于是我开始画画 就有了这幅作品 好吗? |
[17:22] | I can hear you up there playing. | 我可以听到你在上面演奏 |
[17:31] | I can tell how you get lost in the music. | 我能看出你沉浸在音乐中 |
[17:34] | I feel like it’s the only time I get to see the real you. | 我觉得这是我唯一一次看到真正的你 |
[17:56] | You’re Bianca, right? | 你是比安卡 对吗? |
[18:00] | Uh, could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[18:01] | Wednesday forgot this. Could you give it back to her? | 星期三忘拿这个了 你能带给她吗? |
[18:04] | Birthday gift from Enid. | 伊妮德送的生日礼物 |
[18:06] | Aren’t you her boyfriend? | 你不是她男朋友吗? |
[18:09] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[18:12] | Sure, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[18:14] | I was just leaving anyway. | 反正我也要走了 |
[18:21] | Didn’t think you were actually going to show. | 没想到你真的会来 |
[18:23] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[18:30] | Took your advice. | 听了你的建议 |
[18:33] | Seriously, why are you here? | 说真的 你为什么会来? |
[18:35] | I didn’t think any outcast would ever speak to me again. | 我以为再也不会有异类跟我说话了 |
[18:40] | Just… wanted someone to talk to. | 我就是…想找个人聊聊 |
[18:43] | I feel like we’re in the same boat. | 我感觉我们处境相当 |
[18:46] | My mother showed up last week to remind me that sirens can never change their scales. | 我母亲上周出现 就为了提醒我 江山易改本性难移 |
[18:51] | No matter how hard I try, | 不管我怎么努力 |
[18:53] | there will always be people who look down on me. | 总会有人看不起我 |
[18:56] | My mission is to prove her wrong. | 我一定要证明她是错的 |
[18:59] | I just figured you could relate. | 我只是觉得你会有所共鸣 |
[19:04] | Most people think I’ll never amount to anything. | 大多数人都认为我这辈子将一事无成 |
[19:09] | And while we’re being honest, I haven’t done much to make them think differently. | 说实话 我也没做多少 让那些人改变想法的事情 |
[19:15] | Why did you trash the dance? | 你为什么要毁掉舞会? |
[19:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:19] | Guess I was angry that my dad was humiliated on Outreach Day. | 可能是为我爸爸 在外联日那天蒙羞而生气 |
[19:23] | Wanted payback. | 想要报复 |
[19:25] | But then after we did it, | 但我们做完那一切 |
[19:27] | I kind of felt like crap. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[19:29] | I realized I needed to wipe the board, you know? | 我意识到自己需要抹掉一切 |
[19:31] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[19:33] | If that makes any sense. | 如果你明白的话 |
[19:38] | More than you know. | 我太明白了 |
[19:47] | This is where Garrett Gates lived. | 这就是加勒特盖茨生活过的地方 |
[19:50] | The boy my father was accused of murdering. | 我父亲被指控谋杀的那个男孩 |
[19:54] | The sheriff told me his family died, along with their legacy of hate. | 警长告诉我 他的家人都已逝去 连同他们遗留下来的仇恨 |
[20:00] | But ghosts don’t kill the living. | 但鬼魂不会杀死活人 |
[20:03] | Goody showed me this house for a reason. | 古迪让我看这所房子是有原因的 |
[20:05] | I need to unlock its secrets, | 我需要解开其中秘密 |
[20:07] | or die trying. | 至死方休 |
[20:47] | I need a distraction. | 我需要引开他注意力 |
[20:50] | Sheriff, pick up your damn phone, it’s Noble. | 警长 赶紧接电话 我是诺伯 |
[20:53] | Listen, I might have figured out who’s behind all of this. | 听着 我可能知道谁是幕后黑手了 |
[20:58] | It’s a long shot. I’m gonna have to lay it out for you. | 虽然比较离谱 但我得给你讲讲 |
[21:02] | We’ll do it over pie at the Weathervane, just like the old days. | 我们就像以前一样 去风向标边吃馅饼边聊 |
[21:06] | See you soon. | 等下见 |
[21:56] | -No! | 不! |
[22:04] | Noble! | 诺伯! |
[22:11] | Call 911! | 快打911! |
[22:13] | Get an ambulance! | 叫救护车! |
[22:20] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:22] | Barely. | 但奄奄一息 |
[22:24] | I’ll take you back after I get your statement. | 录完口供我就送你回去 |
[22:27] | I already gave it to your deputy. | 我已经给你的副手录过了 |
[22:29] | Blue Cadillac with no license plates. | 蓝色凯迪拉克 没有车牌 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:35] | I want a better one. | 我还想要更多信息 |
[22:37] | What were you doing in the mayor’s SUV? | 你在镇长的越野车里做什么? |
[22:39] | I saw him coming out of the Gates mansion. | 我看见他从盖茨家宅邸出来 |
[22:42] | The Gates mansion. | 盖茨家宅邸 |
[22:44] | What the hell were you doing there? | -你去那里干什么? |
[22:45] | House hunting. | -找房子 |
[22:49] | I overheard the voicemail he left you. | 我无意中听到了他给你的语音留言 |
[22:51] | I was intrigued. | 就很好奇 |
[22:55] | Back when the mayor was sheriff. | 镇长还是警长的时候 |
[22:56] | he used to have a lot of wild theories on cases that he couldn’t solve. | 他对自己破不了的案子 有很多疯狂的推测 |
[23:01] | So… we’d dissect them over pie, sitting right back there in that booth. | 所以… 我们就坐在后面的卡座里 边吃馅饼边剖析 |
[23:04] | Most of the time they went nowhere. | 大多数时候都没实质性成果 |
[23:06] | Call me old-fashioned, | 你可以说我守旧 |
[23:08] | but when someone is run over on their way to give the police key information, | 但是当有人在给警察 提供关键信息的路上被车撞了 |
[23:11] | it usually means they were onto something. | 通常意味着他们真的有所发现 |
[23:13] | And all signs point to the Gates family and that house. | 所有迹象都指向盖茨一家和那栋房子 |
[23:17] | The Gates family. | 盖茨一家 |
[23:19] | How? They’re all dead. Every last one of them. | 他们都死了 一个不剩 |
[23:21] | -And I don’t believe in ghosts. -Maybe you should. | -我不相信世上有鬼 -也许你应该相信 |
[23:31] | How do you end up at the center of every terrible thing that happens here? | 你怎么每次都会出现在旋涡中心? |
[23:35] | Incredible luck. | 鸿运当头 |
[23:37] | As of now, the school is on full lockdown, | 从现在开始 学校全面封锁 |
[23:40] | and your off-campus privileges are revoked until further notice. | 你的出校特权被取消 直到另行通知 |
[23:54] | Wednesday, I just heard what happened to Mayor Walker. | 星期三 我刚听说了沃克镇长的遭遇 |
[23:59] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:00] | I can’t imagine witnessing something like that. | 我无法想象目睹那样的事情有多恐怖I… |
[24:03] | -It was on my bucket list. | 这是我的一项遗愿 |
[24:05] | You can tell the warden I’m still in my cell. | 你可以告诉典狱长 我还在牢房里 |
[24:08] | Principal Weems is only looking out for your best interests. | 威姆斯校长只是为了你好 |
[24:11] | You could have been seriously hurt or worse. | 你可能会受重伤 甚至遭遇更严重的后果 |
[24:19] | Oh. How goes the novel? | 小说写得怎么样了? |
[24:21] | Viper’s investigation has been thwarted on several fronts, | 毒蛇的调查接连受挫 |
[24:24] | but she’s plotting her next course of action. | 但她正在策划下一步行动 |
[24:28] | Sounds intriguing. | 听起来很有趣 |
[24:31] | I saw this on my bookshelf and thought of you. | 我在书架上看到这个 就想到了你 |
[24:35] | Mary Shelley wrote it on a dare when she was only 19. | 玛丽雪莱仅仅19岁那年 就大胆创作了这本小说 |
[24:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:39] | She’s both my literary hero and nemesis, | 她既是我的文学偶像 也是我的克星 |
[24:43] | and I have two years and 364 days to beat her. | 我还有两年零364天的时间来打败她 |
[24:46] | Well, I think it’s very smart that you’re focusing on literary monsters, | 你把注意力集中在文学怪物身上 |
[24:50] | and leaving whatever real ones might be out there to the authorities. | 把可能存在的真正怪物留给当局 我觉得这是很明智的选择 |
[24:54] | “No man chooses evil because it is evil.” | “没有人是为了邪恶才选择邪恶” |
[24:56] | “He only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.” | “而是误把它当做快乐 和所追寻的东西” |
[24:59] | Mary Shelley wrote that line to describe people like Weems, | 玛丽雪莱写这句话 是为了描述像威姆斯这样的人 |
[25:02] | who do bad things under the guise of protecting the greater good. | 他们打着维护大局的幌子做着坏事 |
[25:06] | Did she put you up to this? | 是她让你这么做的吗? |
[25:07] | Encourage me to pursue other interests? | 鼓励我去追求其他的兴趣? |
[25:10] | No. | 不是 |
[25:11] | But she will expel you if you continue to defy her. | 但如果你继续违抗她 她会开除你 |
[25:15] | So you’re only looking out for my best interests? | 所以你只是为了我好? |
[25:18] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[25:20] | -I think we’re a lot alike. -We aren’t. | -我认为我们很相像 -并没有 |
[25:23] | I don’t need your help or your pity. I already have a mother and a therapist. | 我不需要你的帮助和同情 我已经有母亲和心理医生了 |
[25:27] | That’s enough torture, even for me. | 即便对我而言 这都够折磨人的了 |
[25:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:51] | -I’ve reconsidered your offer. My offer? | -我重新考虑了你的提议 -我的提议? |
[25:55] | The non-birthday dinner. | 非生日晚餐 |
[25:57] | Really? That’s great. Um… | 真的吗?太好了 |
[26:01] | When are you free? | 你什么时候有空? |
[26:02] | Pick me up outside the Nevermore gates at 8:00. | 8点在奈弗莫尔学院门外接我 |
[26:05] | Cut your lights. | 别开车灯 |
[26:09] | Uh… Wednesday? | 星期三? |
[26:11] | Ty? What did I tell you? | 小泰?我怎么跟你说的? |
[26:14] | Come on, bud, steer clear of Wednesday Addams. | 听话 离星期三亚当斯远点 |
[26:16] | She’s the kind of girl who’s gonna get you hurt. | 她是那种会让你受伤的女孩 |
[26:18] | Believe me, I know the type. | 相信我 我了解这种人 |
[26:21] | Is that supposed to be about Mom? | 怎么 你是在说妈妈吗? |
[26:24] | Of course not. That would require you to actually talk about her. | 当然不是 那样需要你真正地谈起她 |
[26:38] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在没办法跟你说这个 |
[26:41] | I gotta get to the hospital. I gotta check on the mayor. | 我得去医院看看镇长的情况 |
[26:44] | Be home before curfew. | 宵禁前要回家 |
[26:45] | Did you ever even love her? | 你爱过她吗? |
[26:53] | More than you could ever know. | 超乎你的想象 |
[27:07] | I’ve been thinking about my less-than-enthusiastic response | 我一直在想 我对你的惊喜派对反应 |
[27:10] | to your surprise soirée. | 不够热情 |
[27:11] | And I must admit, | 我必须承认 |
[27:13] | I regret not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately. | 我后悔没有更恰当地 表达自己对你的感激之情 |
[27:18] | -You really mean it? -Take the win, Enid. | -你是认真的? -不要得寸进尺 伊妮德 |
[27:21] | If only there were a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo. | 要是有办法让我们离开学校 重新过一次生日就好了 |
[27:26] | Just two best friends. | 只有两个最好的朋友 |
[27:28] | Too bad the school is on lockdown. | 可惜学校封锁了 |
[27:33] | Would you look at that full moon… | 你看那轮满月 |
[27:38] | Oh, how about I say I’m about to wolf out and get a pass to the lupin cages? | 噢 要不我说我要变身了 拿到羽扇豆门笼的通行证? |
[27:42] | And say you volunteered to lock me in. | 然后说你自愿把我关起来 |
[27:44] | My deviousness has finally rubbed off on you. | 我的邪恶终于影响到你了 |
[27:48] | -Thing? | 小东西? |
[27:50] | You know what to do, right? | 你知道该怎么做 对吧? |
[27:56] | Oh, we should wear our snoods. | 噢 我们应该戴上围巾 |
[28:00] | Oh, I… I believe I left mine at fencing. | 我好像把我的落在击剑场了 |
[28:03] | Actually, you left yours at the Weathervane. | 其实你落在风向标了 |
[28:06] | Luckily, Bianca brought it back. | 幸好比安卡给你带回来了 |
[28:08] | Like a monkey’s paw. | 感觉像现实版的《猴爪》 |
[28:24] | Jeez! | 天哪! |
[28:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:30] | Uh… Uh… | 噢 噢 |
[28:32] | Hi. Nice to see you too. | 嗨 我也很高兴见到你 |
[28:40] | Wait, he’s our Uber driver? | 等等 他是我们的优步司机? |
[28:42] | Uber driver? | 优步司机? |
[28:44] | -I thought we were going on a date. -I thought this was a girls’ night out. | -我以为我们要去约会 -我以为今晚是闺蜜之夜 |
[28:48] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[28:50] | What’s up with the weird matching hoodie scarf things? | 你们这一对配套的防风头巾 是怎么回事? |
[28:53] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[28:54] | Just drive. | 开车 |
[29:12] | Hey, Wednesday? | 嘿 星期三? |
[29:16] | Are you guys in here? | 你们在里面吗? |
[29:19] | I know you’re still mad about the painting, | 听着 我知道你还在为那幅画生气 |
[29:21] | but I just want to talk to you for a second. | 但我只想和你谈谈 |
[29:32] | -Where is she, Thing? | 她在哪里 小东西? |
[29:42] | Seriously, you wanna go in there? | 你真的想进去吗? |
[29:47] | This place is creepy AF. | 这地方诡异到家了 |
[29:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:51] | -Okay. This isn’t what I signed on for. -Ditto. | -好吧 我当初可没想到会这样 -我也是 |
[29:54] | I didn’t want to celebrate my birthday by going to dinner or a surprise party. | 我不想通过吃晚餐 或惊喜派对庆祝生日 |
[30:00] | I want to do this. | 我想这么庆祝 |
[30:03] | Then you shoulda just said so. | 那你应该直接说 |
[30:05] | You didn’t have to trick us. | 没必要骗我们 |
[30:08] | If you want to go, you can. | 你们要是想走 没人拦着 |
[30:11] | I’m going to go check out the garage. | 我去车库看看 |
[30:36] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[30:48] | This is pointless. | 就是白费力气 |
[30:50] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗? |
[30:57] | Whoa. | |
[31:02] | Werewolf thing. | 狼人基因 |
[31:14] | This hit the mayor. | 就是这辆车撞了市长 |
[31:16] | Okay. This just took a dark turn. | 好吧 事情变得吓人了 |
[31:19] | We need to call Tyler’s dad right freaking now. | 我们得马上给泰勒的爸爸打电话 |
[31:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:24] | So he can take me back to Nevermore and get me expelled? | 好让他把我带回奈弗莫尔学院 害我被开除? |
[31:27] | It’s not gonna happen. | 绝对不行 |
[31:39] | This is the night I’m gonna die. | 今晚就是我的死期 |
[32:01] | Here they are. The Gates family. | 这就是盖茨一家 |
[32:05] | They scrub up well for psychopaths. | 他们在精神病里 算是很讲究的了 |
[32:08] | There’s Garrett, | 那是加勒特 |
[32:10] | his outcast-hating father, Ansel, | 那是他那憎恨异类的父亲 安塞尔 |
[32:13] | and you must be Laurel. | 你一定是劳蕾尔 |
[32:14] | They’re all long gone. | 他们早已逝去 |
[32:16] | So the question is, | 所以问题来了 |
[32:19] | why did Goody lead me here? | 古迪为什么引我来这里? |
[32:46] | Seen enough? | 看够了吗? |
[33:15] | Who doesn’t have a spooky built-in altar in their family library? | 谁家的藏书阁里 没有一个诡异的内置祭坛呢? |
[33:19] | Ours is in the living room. | 我们家的在客厅里 |
[33:21] | More seating for year-long Dia de los Muertos. | 这样一整年的亡灵节 就能祭奠更多逝去的亲友 |
[33:47] | They’re still warm. | 还是热的 |
[33:49] | Tyler, you check the rest of the ground floor. | 好 泰勒 你去检查一楼其他地方 |
[33:52] | Enid and I will search upstairs. | 我和伊妮德去楼上看看 |
[33:54] | We will? | 是吗? |
[34:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:11] | you go left, I go right. | 你去左边 我去右边 |
[34:13] | You seriously want to split up? In here? | 你真的想分头行动?在这里? |
[34:16] | That is literally how every best friend dies in a horror movie. | 恐怖电影里所有的好朋友 都是这么死的 |
[34:19] | The faster we search, the sooner you can leave. | 我们搜查得越快 你就能越早离开 |
[34:23] | No No No Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[34:29] | Why am I even here? | 我怎么会在这里? |
[34:35] | I know what my mom would say. | 我知道我妈会怎么说 |
[34:38] | “Enid, you’re a doormat.” | “伊妮德 你就是个受气包” |
[34:42] | “You’re too needy.” | “你太粘人了” |
[34:44] | “Show some teeth. Nobody likes a desperate little furball.” | “强硬点 没人喜欢哭爹喊娘的小毛球” |
[34:47] | Shut up, Mom. Get out of my head! | 闭嘴 妈妈 从我脑子里滚出去! |
[34:56] | Wednesday, you need to see this. | 星期三 你得看看这个 |
[35:10] | The bed’s made. | 床是铺好的 |
[35:12] | No dust or cobwebs… | 没有灰尘或蜘蛛网 |
[35:21] | “LG”? “LG?” | |
[35:31] | Laurel Gates. | 劳蕾尔盖茨 |
[35:34] | Looks like somebody moved back into their old room. | 看来有人搬回了自己的旧房间 |
[35:36] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[35:39] | She died 25 years ago, drowned overseas. | 她25年前就淹死在海外了 |
[35:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:45] | This is officially the worst girls’ night out ever! | 这真的是有史以来 最糟糕的闺蜜之夜! |
[35:49] | Guys! Get out! It’s here! | 你们快出来!它来了! |
[35:57] | The dumbwaiter. Go! | 去升降架那里! |
[36:06] | Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[36:29] | No, not your snood! | 不 别用你的头巾! |
[36:31] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:38] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[37:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[37:37] | These are the body parts from the monster’s victims. | 这些是怪物受害者的身体部件 |
[37:39] | Come on. | 快走啊 |
[37:50] | -You okay? -Since when do you care? | -你没事吧? -你什么时候开始关心人了? |
[37:56] | Wednesday, what the hell are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[37:58] | We have to go back for Tyler! | 我们得回去救泰勒! |
[38:00] | The monster’s there! | 怪物就在那里! |
[38:06] | Enid, hold this. | 伊妮德 拿着手电筒 |
[38:07] | -That thing is still inside! -You’re hurt. Can you walk? | -那怪物还在里面! -你受伤了 能走路吗? |
[38:12] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的? |
[38:14] | Here. | 给 |
[38:15] | Take this. | 用这个 |
[38:18] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[38:29] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[38:31] | Not to make this about me, | 我不是故意求关注 |
[38:33] | but I am having a full-blown panic attack now. | 但我现在恐慌症完全发作了 |
[38:36] | We need to get back before Weems realizes we’ve been gone. | 我们必须在威姆斯 发现我们离开之前赶回去 |
[38:41] | What the hell happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[38:43] | -This was you, wasn’t it? -Wait, Dad, please. I’m okay. | -都是因为你 是吧? -等等 爸爸 别这样 我没事 |
[38:47] | Sheriff, I understand you’re upset, but I think you need to see something. | 警长 我知道你很生气 但我觉得你需要看点东西 |
[39:02] | It was all here. | 原本都在这里 |
[39:04] | The… The… The body parts and the blue Cadillac, the altar, | 尸体残肢和蓝色凯迪拉克 |
[39:08] | and the bedroom filled with fresh roses. | 祭坛 还有摆满新鲜玫瑰花的卧室 |
[39:10] | Yeah, well, it’s all gone now. | 是啊 但现在都不见了 |
[39:12] | Somebody cleared this place out after we left. | 有人在我们离开后把这个地方清空了 |
[39:15] | Listen, yesterday I told you all signs pointed to this house, and I was right. | 听着 昨天我告诉你 所有迹象都指向这栋房子 我是对的 |
[39:19] | That your justification for almost getting my son and your friends killed? Huh? | 这就是你差点害死 我儿子和你朋友的理由吗? |
[39:25] | Now, you listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[39:27] | From this point forward, you are forbidden from seeing Tyler, | 从现在开始 你不准再见泰勒 |
[39:31] | and you are forbidden from pursuing anything to do with this case, understood? | 也不准再跟这个案子有任何瓜葛 明白吗? |
[39:48] | You directly violated my explicit order and left campus during a lockdown. | 你直接违反我的明确命令 在封锁期间离开校园 |
[39:54] | Not to mention putting your peers and yourself in danger. | 更不用说将同伴 和你自己置于危险之中 |
[39:58] | Which is grounds for expulsion. I know. | 所以要开除我 我明白 |
[40:01] | And you have every right to exercise that option. | 你完全有权利这么处罚我 |
[40:04] | I do believe it would be a grave error on your part. | 但我真心相信 这将是你犯下的严重错误 |
[40:08] | I think contrition might be in order right now, Miss Addams. Not hubris. | 我认为现在你应该忏悔 亚当斯小姐 而不是目中无人 |
[40:13] | I’ll never apologize for trying to uncover a truth. | 我永远不会为努力揭露真相而道歉 |
[40:25] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[40:27] | It’s a warning from Rowan. | 这是罗文的警告 |
[40:39] | Is this why he tried to kill you? | 他因为这个才想杀你吗? |
[40:41] | His mother drew it before she died. | 他母亲死前画的 |
[40:43] | Said I was destined to destroy the school. | 说我注定要毁掉学校 |
[40:46] | But I think I’m meant to save it. | 但在我看来 我是注定要拯救学校 |
[40:49] | Now you know what’s at stake. | 你知道这其中的利害关系 |
[40:51] | Everything you vowed to protect, no less. | 你发誓要保护的一切 |
[40:54] | I think I deserve another chance. | 我想你应该再给我一次机会 |
[41:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[41:13] | One more infraction… | 再违规一次 |
[41:16] | One more step out of line and you will be expelled. | 再越界一步 你就会被开除 |
[41:20] | No ifs, no buts. | 没有例外 |
[41:23] | -Enid and Xavier are spared as well. -And no more negotiation. | -伊妮德和泽维尔也不会被追责 -谈判到此为止 |
[41:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[41:43] | Yoko’s room. | 洋子的房间 |
[41:44] | Thornhill said I could crash there for a few nights. | 桑希尔说我可以在那里住上几晚 |
[41:48] | There’s no need. | 不用了 |
[41:49] | I spoke with Weems. You and Xavier won’t be punished. | 我和威姆斯谈过了 你和泽维尔不会受到惩罚 |
[41:52] | Am I supposed to thank you? | 我应该谢谢你吗? |
[41:54] | I already apologized. It’s over. | 我已经道过歉 一切都结束了 |
[41:58] | Over? | 结束了? |
[42:00] | Tonight was the icing on the birthday cake you couldn’t even be bothered to cut. | 那块你懒得切的生日蛋糕 今晚变得更遭人嫌了 |
[42:05] | You’ll use anyone to get what you want. | 你利用别人达成目的 |
[42:07] | even if it means putting them in danger. | 即使这意味着将他们置于危险之中 |
[42:10] | We could have died tonight because of your stupid obsession. | 就因为你那愚蠢的执念 我们今晚差点没命 |
[42:13] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没有 |
[42:15] | And now I’m one step closer to solving this case. | 现在我离破案又近了一步 |
[42:17] | That is what is important. | 这才是重要的 |
[42:23] | I’ve tried | 我真的… |
[42:24] | really, | 真的 |
[42:25] | really, | 真的 |
[42:26] | really hard to be your friend. | 很努力想和你做朋友 |
[42:30] | Always put myself out there. | 总是不顾自己的感受 |
[42:32] | Thought of your feelings. Told people. | 用心去体贴你 告诉人们 |
[42:34] | “I know she gives off serial killer vibes, but she’s just shy.” | “我知道她给人连环杀手的感觉 但她只是害羞罢了” |
[42:37] | I never asked you to do that. | -我从没要求你这么做 |
[42:38] | You didn’t have to because that’s what friends do! | 你不必要求 因为这是朋友该做的! |
[42:41] | They don’t have to be asked. | 和朋友之间不用明说 |
[42:44] | The fact that you don’t know that says everything. | 你不知道这点就已经说明了一切 |
[42:48] | You want to be alone, Wednesday? Be alone. | 你不是想一个人待着吗 星期三? 如你所愿 |
[43:25] | Goody warned I was destined to be alone. | 古迪警告过 我注定会孤身一人 |
[43:28] | Maybe it’s inevitable. | 也许这是不可避免的 |
[43:31] | But for the first time in my life, | 但这是我人生中第一次 |
[43:34] | it doesn’t feel good. | 感觉很不好 |
[43:45] | There’s also something else. | 不仅是这样 |
[43:48] | A gnawing feeling. | 还有一种痛苦的感觉 |
[43:53] | That death is close at hand. | 死亡近在咫尺 |
[43:57] | Watching me. | 注视着我 |
[44:17] | But I won’t be intimidated. And I will never give up. | 但我不会被吓倒 也绝对不会放弃 |
[44:24] | That house. | 那栋房子 |
[44:26] | That family. | 那家人 |
[44:30] | Crackstone. | 克莱斯通 |
[44:33] | The monster. | 怪物 |
[44:35] | Somehow me. | 莫名卷入的我 |
[44:37] | We all seem to be connected like a spider’s web. | 我们似乎像蜘蛛网一般盘踞相连 |
[44:44] | And when Mayor Walker got too close to the truth, | 当沃克镇长即将解开真相 |
[44:48] | he was silenced. | 便被堵住了嘴巴 |
[44:53] | But I won’t be. | 但我不会 |
[45:01] | So whoever’s watching me, | 所以不管是谁在监视我 |
[45:04] | know this. | 你要知道 |
[45:08] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |