时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I enjoy funerals. | 我喜欢葬礼 |
[00:24] | I’ve been crashing them since I was old enough to read the obituary section. | 自从我可以阅读讣告以来 就一直不请自到 |
[00:29] | “God is our refuge and strength…” | “上帝是我们的避难所和力量…” |
[00:31] | Mayor Walker was murdered, and I know the killer is here, | 沃克镇长被谋杀了 我知道凶手就在这里 |
[00:34] | standing innocently among us, plotting their next move. | 无辜地站在我们中间 策划着下一步行动 |
[00:39] | And watching everything I do. | 并监视着我的一举一动 |
[00:43] | I know I’m close to the truth. | 我知道自己已经接近真相 |
[00:45] | I have all the pieces of the jigsaw. | 我有着拼图的所有碎片 |
[00:48] | I just need to slot them into place. | 只需要把一切拼凑到一起 |
[01:27] | I must look past the tears and masks of grief. | 我必须看透悲伤的眼泪和面具 |
[01:30] | Until now, I may have been outmatched and outmaneuvered, | 迄今为止 我也许不敌对手 稍逊一筹 |
[01:33] | but the final gambit has yet to be played. | 但最后一战还没开始 |
[01:37] | The killer will make a mistake, | 凶手定会露出马脚 |
[01:41] | and I’ll be ready. | 而我会做好准备 |
[02:17] | Still as sharp as ever, my pig-tailed protégé. | 还是这么犀利 我的双马尾门徒 |
[02:21] | Uncle Fester. | 费斯特叔叔 |
[02:39] | How long have you been stalking me? | 你跟踪我多久了? |
[02:41] | Just blew into town this morning and was hit by a wave of nostalgia. | 我今早才匆匆赶来 心头已然涌起怀旧之情 |
[02:45] | I thought you didn’t go to Nevermore. | 你不是没有上奈弗莫尔学院吗? |
[02:47] | I didn’t. Your dad got all the brains. | 的确 你爸爸才是聪明的那个 |
[02:50] | But I used to drop in on him. | 但我总是给他惊喜 |
[02:52] | Usually from the ceiling with a dagger clutched between my teeth. | 一般是咬着匕首从天花板跳到他身上 |
[02:55] | -Just to keep him on his toes. -Of course. | -只是为了让他保持警惕 -当然 |
[02:58] | He filled me in on what’s been going on. | 他告诉我发生了什么 |
[03:01] | Monsters, murder, mayhem. | 怪物、谋杀、骚乱 |
[03:04] | What fun! | 多有趣啊! |
[03:06] | I told him I had a job in Boston, but I’d be checking up on you. | 我告诉他 我在波士顿有份活 但我会来看看你 |
[03:10] | What kind of job? | 什么样的活? |
[03:11] | The kind that means I need somewhere to lay low for a couple days. | 那种我需要找个地方躲几天的活 |
[03:27] | This place belongs to a friend. | 这地方是我朋友的 |
[03:30] | You’ve actually made a friend. | 你竟然交了朋友 |
[03:33] | That poor kid will be going home in a body bag. | 那可怜的孩子 一定会被装在裹尸袋里送回家 |
[03:36] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:39] | -I like a hideout that comes with snacks. -Those bees are hibernating. | -我喜欢有零食的藏身处 -那些蜜蜂在冬眠 |
[03:43] | They’re practically Eugene’s children. | 尤金把它们当孩子看 |
[03:45] | -Ooh. | 噢 |
[03:46] | That means do not eat them! | 也就是说不许吃它们! |
[03:54] | You know, | 说起来 |
[03:56] | when you give me that death stare of disapproval, | 当你用反对的目光死死盯着我时 |
[03:59] | you remind me of your mother. | 我会想起你母亲 |
[04:01] | Speaking of scary things, | 说到可怕之事 |
[04:03] | you know what kind of monster you’re dealing with? | 你知道自己面对的是什么怪物吗? |
[04:06] | I haven’t been able to identify it. | 我还没能确定它的身份 |
[04:09] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[04:14] | It’s called a Hyde. | 它是海德 |
[04:16] | As in Jekyll and Hyde? | 《化身博士》里的? |
[04:17] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[04:19] | You’ve seen one before? | 你之前见过吗? |
[04:20] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[04:21] | In ’83, during my vacay at the Zurich Institute for the Criminally Insane. | 1983年我在苏黎世 精神病罪犯研究所度假的时候 |
[04:26] | Where I got my first lobotomy. | 第一次做了脑叶切除术 |
[04:27] | But you know lobotomies. They’re like tattoos. Can’t just get one. | 但是脑叶切除术就像纹身一样 能让人上瘾 |
[04:31] | Tell me about the Hyde. | 告诉我海德的事 |
[04:34] | Ah. Olga Malacova. | 奥尔佳马拉科娃 |
[04:36] | Jeez. She had it all. | 天啊 她简直是完美的化身 |
[04:39] | Beauty, brains, and a penchant for necrophilia. | 美丽且聪慧 还有恋尸癖 |
[04:45] | Olga was a concert pianist, | 奥尔佳曾是一名钢琴演奏家 |
[04:47] | until one night she transformed in the middle of a Chopin sonata. | 直到有天晚上 她在弹奏肖邦奏鸣曲的时候变了身 |
[04:51] | Massacred a dozen audience members. | 屠杀了十几名观众 |
[04:53] | And three music critics. | 还有三个音乐评论家 |
[04:55] | What triggered her? Or did she just change on her own? | 是什么刺激了她? 还是她自己就变了身? |
[04:59] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:00] | I only saw her in group electroshock therapy. | 我只在小组电击治疗中见过她 |
[05:03] | There’s never been any mention of Hydes in any outcast book. | 任何异类书籍里都没提到过怪物海德 |
[05:06] | And Nevermore is reputed for having the best collection. | 就这奈弗莫尔学院还号称收藏最全 |
[05:10] | You try Nathaniel Faulkner’s diary? | 你查过纳撒尼尔福克纳的日记吗? |
[05:14] | Mmm! | 唔 |
[05:16] | Before he founded Nevermore, | 在创立奈弗莫尔学院之前 |
[05:18] | Faulkner traveled the world, cataloging every outcast community. | 福克纳走遍世界 记录了每一个异类社区 |
[05:22] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[05:24] | You think your parents can’t keep their hands off each other now, oy vey. | 你以为你父母现在就知道腻歪 真是的 |
[05:28] | I showed up unannounced one night in Gomez’s dorm room. | 有天晚上 我突然去了哥梅兹的宿舍 |
[05:32] | Let’s just say I wasn’t interrupting a pillow fight. | 这么说吧 我没有打断一场枕头大战 |
[05:35] | -Uncle Fester. | 费斯特叔叔 |
[05:37] | -Yeah. -The diary, where is it? | 那本日记在哪里? |
[05:39] | Nightshades Library. | 夜影图书馆 |
[05:41] | Your dad parked me there and said I should settle in for a long stretch. | 你爸把我安置在那里 说我应该安顿下来 待上一段时间 |
[05:44] | And that’s when I found this nifty little safe. | 就在那时 我发现了一个漂亮的小保险箱 |
[05:48] | I was hoping for a stash of cash or jewels but instead I found a diary. | 我原本希望里面藏了现金或珠宝 结果却发现一本日记 |
[05:55] | We’ll sneak into the Nightshades Library tonight. | 我们今晚溜进夜影图书馆 |
[05:57] | In the meantime, lay low. | 在此期间 你低调行事 |
[06:05] | If you are discovered, | 如果你被发现 |
[06:06] | I will disown you and collect the reward tied to your capture. | 我会和你断绝关系 然后抓住你拿赏金 |
[06:10] | I’d expect nothing less. | 这是自然 |
[06:18] | -Leave the bees alone. | 不许碰蜜蜂 |
[06:29] | My novel started out as a twisted fiction, | 我的小说一开始 只是一部扭曲的虚构之作 |
[06:32] | but somehow reality has turned it into my own personal looking glass. | 但不知何故 现实将其变成了我的人生写照 |
[06:36] | My visit to the Gates mansion has left me with so many questions. | 去过盖茨旧宅之后 我心里萌发了许多疑问 |
[06:41] | If Laurel Gates died 20 years ago, then who’s sleeping in her bedroom? | 如果劳蕾尔盖茨20年前就死了 那如今是谁睡在她的卧室里? |
[06:44] | Why do they have photos of me? | 那些人为什么会有我的照片? |
[06:47] | And what is their connection to this Hyde? | 那些人和海德有什么关系? |
[06:50] | Whoever it is, they’re clearly willing to kill for their secret. | 不管是谁 那些人显然会为了 掩饰自己的秘密而杀人 |
[06:57] | Goody predicted this quest for answers would become a lonely pursuit. | 古迪预言 这种对答案的追求 将变成对孤独的追求 |
[07:01] | Of course, Goody’s nowhere to be found when I need her. | 当然 当我需要古迪的时候 她却无处可寻 |
[07:06] | The dead can be just as annoying and unreliable as the living. | 死人和活人一样烦人 也一样不可靠 |
[07:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:14] | Sorry, I figured you were still at Mayor Walker’s wake. | 抱歉 我以为你还在为沃克镇长守灵 |
[07:16] | As soon as the dirt hits the coffin, I’m out. | 一下葬我就走了 |
[07:20] | I can’t seem to find my bottle of silver moon nail polish. | 我好像找不到 我那瓶银色的月亮指甲油了 |
[07:23] | -Do you mind if I look around? | 你介意我找找吗? |
[07:27] | Yoko’s hosting a mani-pedi party for her crew. | 洋子要为朋友举办一个美甲派对 |
[07:29] | This is the third time in 24 hours you’ve forgotten something. | 这已经是24小时内你第三次忘东西了 |
[07:33] | So, | 所以 |
[07:35] | how is everything going? | 一切还好吗? |
[07:37] | Solitude suits me. | 我很享受孤独 |
[07:39] | With no annoying distractions, I’m almost finished with my novel. | 没有烦人的干扰 我的小说就快写完了 |
[07:42] | Was I an annoying distraction? | 我是烦人的干扰吗? |
[07:44] | -You definitely had some annoying habits. -Such as? | -你确实有些烦人的习惯 -比如? |
[07:47] | You giggle when you text, which is a 24/7 addiction. | 你发短信的时候会咯咯傻笑 全天候都是如此 如痴如醉 |
[07:50] | At least it’s not a migraine-inducing typewriter hammering into my head. | 至少比不上一台让我偏头疼的打字机 |
[07:54] | When not grinding your canines, you growl in your sleep. | 你睡觉的时候不是磨牙就是咆哮 |
[07:56] | As opposed to late night cello solos? | 相对于深夜的大提琴独奏吗? |
[07:58] | You over-commit to activities, then complain about them. | 你过度参加社交活动 还会抱怨不休 |
[08:01] | I’d take that over your obsession with all things creepy. | 比起你对所有诡异事物的痴迷程度 这不算什么 |
[08:04] | You could gas an entire village with the amount of perfume you spritz. | 你喷的香水可以熏死一个村子 |
[08:07] | That’s just off the top of my head. | 这都只是我瞬间想到的几点 |
[08:10] | Guess I’m lucky with the new bestie that doesn’t try to find ways | 看来我很幸运有个新闺蜜 她不会想方设法 |
[08:13] | to endanger literally everybody she comes into contact with. | 让她接触的每个人都陷入危险 |
[08:17] | In fact, Yoko and I are so in sync that she’s begging me to be her new roomie. | 事实上 我和洋子太合拍了 所以她求我做她的新室友 |
[08:21] | Permanently. | 正式室友 |
[08:24] | -Don’t let me hold you back. -Enjoy your solitude, Wednesday. | -别让我拖你后腿 -享受你的孤独吧 星期三 |
[08:27] | It’s not solitude if you’re still here. | 如果你还在这里 哪还有孤独可言 |
[09:03] | Uncle Fester? | 费斯特叔叔? |
[09:07] | Who’s Uncle Fester? | 费斯特叔叔是谁? |
[09:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[09:11] | Since I’m an actual Nightshade, I don’t have to explain myself. | 作为夜影社的成员 我不必解释 |
[09:14] | What’s your excuse for creeping around in the middle of the night? | 你大半夜鬼鬼祟祟的借口是什么? |
[09:17] | Research. | 调查 |
[09:19] | On the monster? | 调查怪物? |
[09:21] | I’ll save you some time. | 我帮你省点时间吧 |
[09:23] | There’s nothing in here matching that thing. | 这里没有和那怪物有关的东西 |
[09:26] | Isn’t that convenient? | 真是巧啊 |
[09:27] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗? |
[09:31] | I would love to hear your piercing insight. | 我很想听听你的犀利见解 |
[09:36] | You don’t know who your real friends are. | 你不知道谁是你真正的朋友 |
[09:39] | I’ve been on your side since day one. | 我从一开始就站在你这边 |
[09:43] | I literally saved your life. | 我还救了你的命 |
[09:44] | I believed your theories when nobody else did. | 别人都不相信的时候 我相信了你的推论 |
[09:47] | And what do I get in return? Just nothing but suspicion and lies. | 而我得到了什么?只有怀疑和谎言 |
[09:49] | Fine. You want honesty? Here it is. | 好 你想听实话?那我跟你讲实话 |
[09:52] | Every time the monster’s attacked, you’ve been right there. | 每次怪物袭击时 你都在场 |
[09:55] | Starting with Rowan at the Harvest Festival. | 就从丰收节上罗文那件事开始 |
[10:03] | Then on Outreach Day, | 接着在外联日上 |
[10:04] | you arrived just minutes after the monster disappeared, | 怪物刚消失几分钟 你就出现了 |
[10:07] | yet you say you didn’t see it. | 但你却说没看到它 |
[10:11] | I didn’t realize proximity was a crime. | 我不知道靠近现场也是一种犯罪 |
[10:13] | Then there’s your drawing obsession. | 然后是你痴迷于画怪物 |
[10:16] | You have drawn the monster dozens of times, | 你还没见过它 就已经画了几十次 |
[10:20] | yet you’ve never seen it. Or so you claim. | 至少你是这么说的 你甚至还画了怪物的洞穴 |
[10:22] | You even drew where it lived. Then when Eugene went to investigate, | 然后尤金去调查的时候 |
[10:25] | you tried to kill him so he wouldn’t spill your secret. | 你想灭口 这样他就不会泄露你的秘密 |
[10:28] | You think I would hurt Eugene? | 你觉得我会伤害尤金? |
[10:30] | Let’s not forget your oh-so-convenient appearance | 别忘了 在盖茨旧宅泰勒被袭击后 |
[10:32] | after Tyler had been attacked at the Gates mansion. | 你那么适时地就出现了 |
[10:38] | If I am the monster, | 如果我是怪物 |
[10:40] | then why haven’t I killed you? | 那为什么还没杀了你? |
[10:46] | Because for some reason I cannot fathom or indulge, you seem to like me. | 因为出于某种我无法理解 或沉迷的原因 你似乎喜欢我 |
[10:52] | What’s to like? | 你有什么好喜欢的? |
[11:06] | How long have you been lurking? | 你藏这里多久了? |
[11:08] | Long enough to feel the tension between you two. | 久到能感受到你们之间的张力 |
[11:11] | Yowza! | 诶哟! |
[11:12] | Seriously, you could cut it with an executioner’s axe. | 说真的 那股张力 都可以用刽子手的斧头来砍了 |
[11:17] | I’d recognize the patter of those fingertips anywhere. | 我到哪里都能认出那指尖的声音 |
[11:22] | Hello, Thing. | 你好 小东西 |
[11:25] | You can’t still be mad about the Kalamazoo job. | 你不会还在为卡拉马祖那单活生气吧 |
[11:27] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[11:29] | You said you could crack that safe in 30 seconds. | 你说自己能在30秒内破解那个保险箱 |
[11:32] | Five minutes later, we were still there. | 结果五分钟后 我们还站在那里 |
[11:34] | You’re all thumbs. | 你的手太笨了 |
[11:35] | Enough. | 够了 |
[11:41] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[11:45] | Show me the diary. | 告诉我日记在哪里 |
[11:53] | Here we are. | 就是这里 |
[11:55] | Iggy was Faulkner’s right hand. | 伊基是福克纳的得力助手 |
[11:58] | Trained a generation of Nightshades. | 训练了一代夜影社成员 |
[12:00] | And behind Iggy Itt… | 而在伊基伊特身后… |
[12:07] | Do I have time for a snooze, or can you crack this quickly? | 我是不是还能有空打个盹 还是你能很快破解这箱子? |
[12:30] | This is turning into a replay of Kalamazoo. | 这简直是卡拉马祖那件事的重演 |
[12:56] | These are some sweet digs. | 这地方真不错 |
[12:59] | How’d you swing your own single? | 你怎么给自己弄到了单间? |
[13:01] | My former roommate couldn’t handle my toxic personality. | 我的前室友受不了我的有毒人格 |
[13:04] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[13:07] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[13:10] | Faulkner describes Hydes as artists by nature, | 福克纳把海德描述为天生的艺术家 |
[13:13] | but equally vindictive in temperament. | 但同样有报复心理 |
[13:15] | Born of mutation, the Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event | 海德由变异而生 一直处于休眠状态 受到创伤性事件才会苏醒 |
[13:19] | or unlocked through chemical inducement or hypnosis. | 或者通过化学诱导或催眠破除封印 |
[13:22] | This causes the Hyde to develop an immediate bond with its liberator, | 这个行为导致海德 与其解放者建立了一种联系 |
[13:25] | who the creature now sees as its master. | 怪物会将解放者看作自己的主人 |
[13:28] | It becomes the willing instrument of whatever nefarious agenda | 不管新主人提出什么要求 |
[13:31] | this new master might propose. | 它都自愿为其效力 |
[13:33] | Anyone willing to unlock a Hyde is a next-level sicko. | 愿意唤醒海德的人都是超级大变态 |
[13:38] | That means I’m not looking for one killer but two. | 也就是说 我要找的不是一个凶手 而是两个 |
[13:42] | The monster and its master. | 怪物和它的主人 |
[13:51] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我不是故意吓你 |
[13:56] | I was just working on my novel. | 我只是在写自己的小说 |
[13:59] | Enid has requested to room with Yoko for the rest of the school year. | 伊妮德申请 在本学年剩下的时间里与洋子同住 |
[14:05] | She did? | 是吗? |
[14:06] | When there’s a falling out, | 出现争端的时候 |
[14:07] | I like to get both girls’ perspectives on what happened. | 我愿意分别听听两个女孩的看法 |
[14:11] | You two seemed as thick as thieves. | 你俩之前看起来很亲密 |
[14:14] | Ultimately, thieves turn on each other. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 就连窃贼最后也会反目成仇 我亲眼见过 |
[14:18] | Deflect all you want, but you and I both know that you care about Enid. | 随便你怎么转移话题 但你我都知道你在乎伊妮德 |
[14:22] | And you have to admit she managed to bring out a spark of warmth in you. | 你必须承认 她成功地激发了你内心的温情 |
[14:26] | Oh, don’t worry. Just a tiny spark. | 别担心 只是一个小小的火花 |
[14:29] | Barely perceptible to the average eye, but… | 一般人几乎察觉不到 但是… |
[14:32] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[14:35] | Part of the dorm experience is | 宿舍生活的一部分意义 |
[14:36] | making friends with people that you wouldn’t normally connect with. | 就是在于和那些 你通常不会有联系的人交朋友 |
[14:40] | And those friendships often turn into lifelong bonds. | 而这些友谊往往会变成终身的情谊 |
[14:44] | I would rather buy a rope. | 我宁愿上吊自杀 |
[14:46] | Is it really so difficult for you to admit that you made a friend, | 承认自己交了个朋友 现在她离开了 |
[14:49] | and now that she’s gone you might actually miss her? | 你可能真的想念她 有这么难吗? |
[14:54] | I’ll survive alone. | 我独自一人也能活 |
[14:55] | I always have. | 一向如此 |
[14:58] | Well, if that’s your decision, I’ll submit the forms to Principal Weems. | 如果这是你的决定 我会把申请表交给威姆斯校长 |
[15:15] | Uncle Fester? | 费斯特叔叔? |
[15:31] | Uncle Fester? | 费斯特叔叔? |
[15:35] | Hey! Being a solo lobo has its perks. | 嘿!当个独行侠还是有好处的 |
[15:38] | You get to live by your own rules, do whatever you want. | 你可以按自己的规则生活 随心所欲 |
[15:41] | Just look at me. | 看看我就知道了 |
[15:49] | Hi. Um, I need to talk to you. | 喂 我得跟你谈谈 |
[15:52] | No, like… like, right now. | 不 就现在 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I know where that is. | 我知道那是哪里 |
[15:58] | Okay, I can meet you there in, like, 20 minutes. | 好 我大概20分钟后跟你碰面 |
[16:01] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[16:02] | Who’re you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[16:04] | -It’s none of your goddamn business. -I know what you are, Xavier. | -这关你什么事? -我知道你是什么 泽维尔 |
[16:07] | Can you stay the hell away from me? | 你能不能离我远点? |
[16:21] | Did you place the tracker? | 你把追踪器放好了吗? |
[16:24] | Don’t worry. Uncle Fester’s got you covered. | 别担心 费斯特叔叔办事绝对靠谱 |
[16:29] | Okay. Let’s hit the road. | 好 我们上路吧 |
[16:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:37] | I picked it up on my way out of town. | 我在出城的路上捡到的 |
[16:40] | You know me. I like to travel incognito. | 你知道我的 出门在外 我喜欢隐姓埋名 |
[16:51] | Come on, let’s roll! | 来啊 我们走吧! |
[17:28] | Hey! What’s so urgent? | 嘿!有什么急事? |
[17:30] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[17:33] | I had a dream where you died. | 我梦见你死了 |
[17:35] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[17:49] | Principal Weems, it is imperative I speak with you about Dr. Kinbott. | 威姆斯校长 我必须和你谈谈金博特医生的事 |
[17:53] | Wednesday. We were just talking about you. | 星期三 我们刚好聊到你呢 |
[17:55] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 |
[17:58] | And she shall appear. | 曹操到 |
[18:00] | Dr. Kinbott was just discussing your assessment. | 金博特医生正说着对你的评估 |
[18:02] | I need to sign off on it before she hands it in to the court. | 我需要在她交到法庭之前签字确认 |
[18:05] | Well, what’s the verdict, Doctor? Am I cured? | 那结果如何 医生?我痊愈了吗? |
[18:09] | I’m glad you find it amusing. The judge assigned to your case won’t. | 我很高兴你还有心思开玩笑 因为负责你案子的法官不会有 |
[18:13] | I’ve explained to Dr. Kinbott | 我跟金博特医生解释过了 |
[18:15] | that you’ve recently been taking small but meaningful steps | 你最近做了一些微小而有意义的举措 |
[18:18] | towards embracing your new Nevermore family. | 融入你的新家庭奈弗莫尔学院 |
[18:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:23] | I think I’ve actually reached the half-hug stage. | 我觉得自己已经进入半拥抱阶段了 |
[18:26] | I’ve been reading about hypnotherapy. | 我一直在阅读关于催眠疗法的文章 |
[18:29] | It might be a good technique to unlock my inner Wednesday. | 这可能是一个很好的疗法 可以解开我的内在人格 |
[18:32] | Are you a devotee? | 你很感兴趣吗? |
[18:34] | Yes, very much so. | 是的 非常感兴趣 |
[18:36] | I applaud your new willingness to delve deep into yourself. | 我很高兴你愿意深入探究自己 |
[18:39] | I’m seeing you on Monday. | 我们周一见 |
[18:41] | We can start then. | 到时候再细聊 |
[18:43] | What did you so urgently need to discuss, Wednesday? | 星期三 你有什么急事要谈? |
[18:47] | It can wait. | 不急 |
[18:49] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[18:51] | I have some homework to finish. | 我还有作业要做 |
[19:02] | Kinbott has to be Xavier’s master. | 金博特一定是泽维尔的主人 |
[19:04] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:05] | The Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event | 海德一直处于休眠状态 受到创伤性事件才会苏醒 |
[19:08] | or unlocked through chemical inducement or hypnosis. | 或者通过化学诱导或催眠破除封印 |
[19:11] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[19:15] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[19:18] | She must’ve figured out he’s a Hyde and used hypnotherapy to unlock him. | 她一定发现了他是个海德 于是使用催眠疗法把他唤醒 |
[19:21] | That would explain their secret sessions. | 这就能解释他们为何会秘密会面了 |
[19:23] | I think the kid behind the counter has clocked me. | 我觉得柜台后面那孩子已经盯上我了 |
[19:28] | Yeah. He’s walking over. | 没错 他走过来了 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna put him in a Romanian sleeper hold. | 我要给他来个罗马尼亚式沉睡者锁喉 |
[19:32] | -Cover me. -Relax. | -掩护我 -淡定 |
[19:33] | He’s not interested in you. | 他对你没兴趣 |
[19:36] | Uh, made you a quad. On the house. | 给你做了四份浓缩咖啡 我请客 |
[19:39] | Hey, thanks kid. | 嘿 谢谢你 孩子 |
[19:42] | Need a refill on this puppy too. | 这小家伙也需要续一下 |
[19:45] | -Uh– -Tyler. This is my Uncle Fester. | 泰勒 这是我叔叔费斯特 |
[19:48] | Oh. Uh… | 哦 啊 |
[19:50] | -Hi, it’s nice to– | 你好 很高兴… |
[19:59] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[20:04] | It’s called a Hyde. | 它叫海德 |
[20:08] | Whoa, that’s it. From that night. | 那晚出现的就是这东西 |
[20:12] | Your father gave you explicit instructions not to be near me. | 你父亲明确说过不让你靠近我 |
[20:16] | Yeah, my dad’s not here, and I’m on a break. | 的确 但我爸爸不在 而且我在休息 |
[20:20] | Well, apparently a Hyde needs to be unlocked by someone. Its master. | 显然海德需要被人唤醒 也就是它的主人 |
[20:23] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[20:26] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[20:28] | What’d I say? | 我怎么跟你说的? |
[20:32] | Uh… | |
[20:35] | For the record, Wednesday was trying to keep her distance. | 声明一下 星期三想保持距离 |
[20:38] | I was the one that sat down with her. | 是我主动和她坐在一起的 |
[20:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | Putting these up around town. | 把这些贴到镇上 |
[20:46] | It’s a bank robbery suspect, and he’s a real creep. | 他是银行抢劫案的嫌疑犯 非常变态 |
[20:49] | -You haven’t seen him, have you? -No. | -你没见过他吧? -没有 |
[20:51] | Yeah, he’d be pretty hard to miss. | 这人真够显眼的 |
[20:54] | I’ll pin it on the bulletin board. | 我会钉在布告栏上 |
[21:02] | Ah, why waste my breath? | 何必浪费口舌呢? |
[21:08] | Thank you. But you didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢 但你不必这么做 |
[21:11] | Yeah, your family’s very… colorful. | 你的家人非常…有趣 |
[21:14] | Ironic considering Fester’s the black sheep. | 费斯特是家里最无趣的害群之马 够讽刺吧 |
[21:17] | He’s harmless. | 他人畜无害 |
[21:19] | So, about rescheduling our date… | 所以 关于重新安排我们的约会… |
[21:24] | Between the monster and my uncle– | 我辗转于怪物和叔叔的事… |
[21:25] | Hey, no excuses. | 不许找借口 |
[21:26] | Figure after what happened last time, you owe me. | 想想上次的事 这是你欠我的 |
[21:30] | I can’t sneak off of campus. All eyes are on me. | 我不能偷偷溜出校园 所有人都在盯着我 |
[21:34] | You won’t have to. | 你不必那样 |
[21:35] | I’ll come to you. | 我会去找你 |
[21:37] | 9:00 p.m., Crackstone’s Crypt. | 晚上9点 克莱斯通的地穴见 |
[22:05] | I don’t miss her. | 我并不想她 |
[22:07] | Friends are a liability and can be exploited. | 朋友是个累赘 会被人以利用 |
[22:09] | That makes them weaknesses. | 成为人们的弱点 |
[22:11] | Your job is to guard that diary while I’m gone. | 你的任务是在我出去的时候 看好那本日记 |
[22:14] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[22:18] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[22:20] | It’s a quid pro quo for almost getting him disemboweled. | 这是差点害他开膛破肚的补偿 |
[22:23] | Watch that diary! | 看好日记! |
[22:34] | Last time somebody threw a surprise for me here, it did not go as planned. | 上次有人在这里给我制造惊喜 但结果不尽人意 |
[22:38] | I guarantee this one won’t make you pass out cold. | 我保证这一次不会让你昏倒 |
[22:41] | But you do have to close your eyes. | 但你确实得闭上眼睛 |
[22:45] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[22:46] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[22:51] | I’m only doing this because I owe you. | 我这么做只是因为我欠你的 |
[22:53] | Okay. Watch your step. | 好 小心脚下 |
[22:56] | Wait here. Close your eyes. | 在这里等着 闭上眼睛 |
[23:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:05] | Easy. Right here. | 慢点 就在这里 |
[23:08] | One second. | 等一下 |
[23:15] | Okay, you can open your eyes now. | 好了 你现在可以睁眼了 |
[23:38] | What? No one’s ever taken you on a picnic inside a crypt before? | 怎么?没人带你在地穴里野餐过吗? |
[23:50] | How do you feel about scary movies? | 你对恐怖电影是什么看法? |
[23:57] | Prepare to be horrified. | 准备好受惊吓吧 |
[24:28] | That is definitely our suspect’s bike. | 那绝对是我们嫌犯的摩托车 |
[24:31] | Looks as weird as he does. | 看起来和他一样古怪 |
[24:34] | All right, he couldn’t have got too far on foot. So, you guys spread out. | 好 他步行不会走太远 所以你们分头去找 |
[24:38] | I’m going to check down by the lake. | 我去湖边看看 |
[24:48] | That was torture. | 那简直是折磨 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:55] | Okay, don’t hate me. | 好 别恨我 |
[24:57] | I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 我就直说了… |
[25:02] | I want us to be more than friends. | 我希望我们不仅仅是朋友 |
[25:06] | You’ll snap out of it. | 你会振作起来的 |
[25:07] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[25:08] | Discount my feelings. | 不要低估我的感情 |
[25:11] | I’m not friend material, let alone more-than-friend material. | 我不是做朋友的料 更不适合比朋友更亲近的关系 |
[25:15] | I will ignore you, stomp on your heart, | 我会无视你的感受 践踏你的心 |
[25:17] | and always put my needs and interests first. | 永远把我的需要和利益放在第一位 |
[25:22] | Yeah, you can keep trying to push me away. It’s not going to work. | 你可以继续推开我 但那是没用的 |
[25:25] | I almost killed you. | 我差点害死你 |
[25:27] | I survived. | 我没死 |
[25:28] | -Beginner’s luck. -I’m tougher than you think. | -新手运气罢了 -我比你想的要坚强 |
[25:36] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[25:39] | Probably. | 也许是吧 |
[25:41] | Definitely. | 肯定是的 |
[25:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[25:53] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[25:55] | Dad? What are you doing here? | 爸爸?你怎么来了? |
[25:58] | The school groundskeeper found a motorbike by the lake. | 管理员在湖边发现了一辆摩托车 |
[26:01] | It matches the description of the one the bank robber stole. | 跟银行劫匪偷走的那辆吻合 |
[26:04] | There’s a canoe missing. Figured he might be on Raven Island. | 还有一艘独木舟不见了 我想他可能躲在乌鸦岛上 |
[26:08] | I’m not going to ask what this is, but I never saw the two of you here. | 我懒得问这是什么情况 但就当我从没见过你们俩 |
[26:13] | You got it? | 明白了吗? |
[26:15] | Unbelievable. Come on. | 真是服了 走吧 |
[26:29] | The diary… | 日记… |
[26:34] | Thing? | 小东西? |
[26:44] | Thing… | 小东西 |
[26:57] | Fester? Fester, help! | 费斯特?费斯特 救命! |
[26:59] | Help! Help! Thing’s not moving. | 救命!小东西没反应了 |
[27:01] | -He was stabbed! -Get him on the table! | -它被捅了! -把它放到桌子上! |
[27:24] | Oh, come on, Thing. | 振作起来 小东西 |
[27:48] | He’s gone, Wednesday. | 它走了 星期三 |
[27:50] | No, he’s not. Thing. | 不 它没有 小东西 |
[27:52] | If you can hear me… | 你要是能听到… |
[27:56] | if you die, I will kill you. | 如果你死了 我就杀了你 |
[28:00] | Go again. | 再来 |
[28:02] | Now! Again, please! | 快!再来 拜托了! |
[28:27] | For a minute, we thought you’d picked your last lock, buddy. | 有那么一瞬间 我们以为你死了 伙计 |
[28:32] | Who did this to you? | 是谁干的? |
[28:37] | Knife from behind the back. Cowards. | 背后捅刀子 懦夫 |
[28:40] | I promise that whoever did this to you will suffer. | 我发誓不管是谁干的 都将万劫不复 |
[28:43] | And it will be slow, | 而且将是缓慢的 |
[28:45] | long, | 漫长的 |
[28:47] | and excruciatingly painful. | 令人痛不欲生的痛苦 |
[29:06] | I’ll stitch him back up. | 我会把它缝好 |
[29:09] | They found your motorbike, so… | 他们找到了你的摩托车 所以… |
[29:12] | the sheriff won’t be far. You need to go. | 警长就在附近 你得走了 |
[29:15] | Maybe next time steal something a little less conspicuous. | 也许下次偷点不那么显眼的东西 |
[29:18] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思? |
[29:21] | All right. I’ll lay low here tonight, | 好吧 今晚我就藏在这里 |
[29:24] | keep an eye on the patient, and I’ll skedaddle in the morning. | 照顾病人 明天一早我就走 |
[29:30] | I guess I’ll see you at your arraignment or the next family reunion. | 那我们就在你提审时 或者下次家庭聚会上见了 |
[29:33] | You’ll always be my favorite, Wednesday. | 你永远都会是我的最爱 星期三 |
[29:36] | Be sure to tell Pugsley that. | 一定要告诉普格斯利这一点 |
[29:39] | It’ll give him a complex. | 这会让他心神混乱 |
[29:47] | I’m guessing it’s not some kind of random prank. | 我想这不是瞎搞的恶作剧 |
[29:50] | Whoever ransacked my room also stole Nathaniel Faulkner’s diary. | 洗劫我房间的人 还偷了纳撒尼尔福克纳的日记 |
[29:54] | That’s supposed to be safely locked in the Nightshades Library. | 那本日记 本应该安全地锁在夜影图书馆里 |
[29:57] | So you do know about that diary, | 所以你确实知道那本日记 |
[29:58] | which means you also know the monster we’re after is called a Hyde. | 这说明你也知道 我们在找的怪物叫海德 |
[30:06] | Thank you, Ms. Thornhill. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 桑希尔女士 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[30:09] | Of course. If you need anything, I’ll be right down the hall. | 没问题 如果需要我 我就在走廊那头 |
[30:33] | Faulkner spent years studying Hydes. | 福克纳花了很多年研究海德 |
[30:37] | He wanted to determine if they were just mindless killers | 他想确定它们是否只是无意识的杀手 |
[30:40] | or conscious of their actions. | 还是能意识到自己的行为 |
[30:42] | What was his conclusion? | 他的结论是什么? |
[30:44] | He was killed by a Hyde before he could reach one. | 得出结论之前 他就被海德杀死了 |
[30:48] | Others tried to carry on his research, | 其他人试图继续他的研究 |
[30:50] | but the Hydes were too unpredictable and violent. | 但海德无法预测且非常暴力 |
[30:54] | They were officially banned from Nevermore 30 years ago. | 30年前 奈弗莫尔学院 正式禁止再研究它们 |
[30:59] | All of this time, you’ve known the monster was a Hyde. | 一直以来 你都知道那个怪物是海德 |
[31:03] | Why didn’t you tell the sheriff? | 为什么不告诉警长? |
[31:05] | Because then Nevermore is done. | 因为那样奈弗莫尔学院就完了 |
[31:08] | Over. Shut for good. | 彻底完蛋 永久关闭 |
[31:09] | And that’s not happening on my watch. | 我不会让这种事在我的监管下发生 |
[31:12] | But I’m not the only one withholding. | 但我不是唯一有所隐瞒的人 |
[31:15] | If you suspect someone, you need to tell me. | 如果你有怀疑的人 就必须告诉我 |
[31:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:19] | All you’ve ever done is gaslight and obstruct me. | 一直以来 你都只是给我施压 妨碍我 |
[31:21] | You don’t care how many people die, as long as your reputation is safe. | 只要你的名誉犹在 你就不在乎死多少人 |
[31:27] | I am protecting our Nevermore family, which also includes you, Ms. Addams. | 我是在保护奈弗莫尔学院这个大家庭 其中也包括你 亚当斯小姐 |
[31:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:54] | I have information about Mayor Walker’s murder. | 我有关于沃克镇长谋杀案的线索 |
[32:06] | Printed these off my dad’s computer. | 这些是从我爸电脑上打印出来的 |
[32:08] | Seems he was trying to track down someone. | 看起来他想追踪什么人 |
[32:11] | Laurel Gates? Looks like he started right after Outreach Day. | 叫劳蕾尔盖茨的? 看起来他在外联日之后就开始了 |
[32:14] | Must have recognized her there. | 他一定是在那里认出了她 |
[32:16] | According to British police, Laurel was presumed drowned, | 根据英国警方的说法 劳蕾尔是溺水身亡 |
[32:18] | but no body was ever recovered. | 但没有找到尸体 |
[32:21] | The Gates mansion was purchased a year ago by a 90-year-old candy heiress. | 一年前 一位90岁的糖果厂女继承人 买下了盖茨旧宅 |
[32:25] | She then mysteriously died and gave all of her belongings to her caregiver, | 然后她神秘去世 并把所有财产送给了照顾她的人 |
[32:29] | Teresa L. Glau. | 特蕾莎L格劳 |
[32:32] | It’s an anagram for Laurel Gates. | 是劳蕾尔盖茨这个名字的变型 |
[32:35] | Laurel secretly buys her old house | 劳蕾尔偷偷买下了她的老房子 |
[32:37] | and then comes back to Jericho as someone else. | 然后换个一个身份 回到杰里科 |
[32:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:43] | Revenge on all the people she blames for her family’s misfortunes. | 向所有她认为 造成她家庭不幸的人复仇 |
[32:46] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[32:48] | The coroner. | 验尸官 |
[32:49] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[32:50] | Most of all, Nevermore. | 最重要的是奈弗莫尔学院 |
[32:52] | How does the monster fit into all of this? | 那怪物又是如何与这一切产生关联? |
[32:55] | The monster is a Hyde. It’s doing Laurel’s bidding. | 那怪物叫海德 它一直在执行劳蕾尔的命令 |
[32:57] | She controls it. | 她控制着它 |
[32:59] | You know who Laurel is, don’t you? | 你知道劳蕾尔是谁 是吗? |
[33:07] | Wednesday, we don’t have an appointment scheduled today. | 星期三 我们今天没有预约 |
[33:11] | I wanted to return something. | 我过来还东西 |
[33:12] | Uh… | 哦 |
[33:15] | I found it in your old childhood room. | 我在你儿时房间里找到的 |
[33:23] | I know you’re Laurel Gates, and you’ve come back to Jericho to seek your revenge. | 我知道你是劳蕾尔盖茨 你回杰里科是为了复仇 |
[33:29] | And so did Mayor Walker, which is why you had to kill him. | 沃克镇长也知道了 所以你必须杀他灭口 |
[33:32] | Who better to slide in and out of the hospital undetected | 有谁能比一个心理医生 打着探望另一个病人的幌子下 |
[33:35] | than a psychiatrist under the guise of visiting another patient? | 更能神不知鬼不觉地进出医院呢? |
[33:39] | You’re not actually accusing me of murdering the mayor? | 你不是在指控我谋杀镇长吧? |
[33:42] | The roses you left in Eugene’s room were your mistake. | 你留在尤金房间的玫瑰 是你露出的马脚 |
[33:45] | They’re the same variety I found near your childhood bed. | 那些花和我在你童年床边 发现的品种一样 |
[33:48] | I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[33:51] | There’s only one reason an overqualified psychiatrist like yourself | 像你这样资历优秀的心理医生 会选择在小镇杰里科 |
[33:54] | would settle in the inconsequential backwater that is Jericho. | 这样的穷乡僻壤定居 原因只有一个 |
[33:57] | It allowed you to crawl through the troubled, young minds of outcasts | 这样能让你肆意探究 那些困扰缠身的年轻异类 |
[34:00] | until you found one that you can manipulate to exact your revenge. | 直到你找到一个可以操控的人 来实现你的复仇 |
[34:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[34:07] | I don’t have time to deal with your delusional fantasies. | 我没时间应对你的妄想症 |
[34:10] | I have a patient emergency. | 我有个病人出现了紧急状况 |
[34:11] | Who? Xavier? | 谁?泽维尔吗? |
[34:14] | I know all about the secret sessions you’ve been holding in your car. | 你们在你车里进行的秘密治疗 我都知道 |
[34:17] | I also found the cave where you’ve been holding sessions to unlock his Hyde. | 我还找到了你用催眠唤醒海德的洞穴 |
[34:21] | You are so out of line. | 你太不像话了 |
[34:23] | Do you know how violently unpredictable a Hyde can be? | 你知道海德有多暴力且不可预测吗? |
[34:26] | It was your plan to have Xavier committed before he could turn on you too. | 你计划在泽维尔背叛你之前 就把他关起来 |
[34:29] | Wednesday, you need help. | 星期三 你需要帮助 |
[34:32] | More help than I can give you. | 这次我无能为力了 |
[34:33] | Who you calling? Xavier? | 你打给谁?泽维尔吗? |
[34:36] | Judge Reynolds. | 雷诺兹法官 |
[34:37] | I’m going to recommend you stay in a juvenile psychiatric facility. | 我会提议 让你留在青少年精神病院接受观察 |
[34:41] | Oh, please. You and I both know I’d be running that place in a week. | 别费力了 你我都知道一周时间 我就能拿下那地方 |
[34:48] | Time’s up, Laurel. | 就到这里了 劳蕾尔 |
[35:01] | Principal Weems, it’s Valerie Kinbott. | 威姆斯校长 我是瓦莱丽金博特 |
[35:03] | Wednesday Addams just barged into my office. | 星期三亚当斯刚闯进了我的办公室 |
[35:06] | I wasn’t aware that Wednesday had a session today. | 我不知道星期三今天有心理理疗 |
[35:08] | She didn’t, and her behavior was completely irrational. | 她没有 而且她的行为很是疯狂 |
[35:14] | -Dr. Kinbott? | 金博特医生? |
[35:19] | Dr. Kinbott? | 金博特医生? |
[35:55] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[35:56] | Dr. Kinbott’s dead. | 金博特医生死了 |
[36:01] | This ends now. | 这种事到此为止了 |
[36:23] | You know what? You need to stay out of my space. | 知道吗?你得离我的地盘远点 |
[36:26] | You need to take your own advice. | 这话送给你自己 |
[36:30] | You left that in my room. | 这是你落在我房间里的 |
[36:32] | Actually, you left it in Thing. | 其实是你落在小东西身体里的 |
[36:34] | How long have you been seeing Kinbott? | 你去见金博特医生有多久了? |
[36:37] | Have you…? | 你是不是… |
[36:40] | What am I saying? Of course you have. You’ve been spying on me, right? | 我在说什么? 显而易见 你一直在监视我 对吗? |
[36:49] | ‘Cause I’m the villain in your fantasy. | 因为我是你幻想中的恶棍 |
[36:54] | My father thinks that my mental health is a PR problem that he needs to manage. | 我父亲认为我的心理健康 是他需要解决的公关问题 |
[37:00] | He wanted to keep his troubled son out of the tabloids. | 他不想让自己的问题儿子被小报报道 |
[37:06] | I wasn’t in your room. | 我没去你房间 |
[37:08] | Believe me or don’t believe me, | 信不信由你 |
[37:10] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:20] | Your painting’s been improving. | 你的画技愈发纯熟 |
[37:22] | I enjoy this one in particular. | 我尤其喜欢这一幅 |
[37:28] | Feels like you really lived it. | 感觉像是你的亲身经历 |
[37:32] | -What do you want? -I’m asking the questions. | -你想怎样? -明明是我在问问题 |
[37:40] | What is Rowan’s inhaler doing in your shed? | 罗文的吸入器 为什么会在你的棚子里? |
[37:47] | Or Eugene’s glasses? | 还有尤金的眼镜? |
[37:50] | Whoa, whoa. | |
[37:51] | Or these stalker images you took of me? | 还有你跟踪我拍的这些照片? |
[37:53] | -No. I– -Don’t forget your latest addition. | -不 我… -别忘了你最新的战利品 |
[37:59] | Kinbott’s necklace. | 金博特的项链 |
[38:01] | -Somebody planted that stuff! -Freeze! | -不 有人栽赃我! -不许动! |
[38:03] | Drop the knife. Down on your knees. | 把刀放下 跪在地上 |
[38:07] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[38:08] | -You have the right to remain silent. -What? | -你有权保持沉默 -什么? |
[38:10] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in court. | 但你所说的每一句话 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[38:13] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[38:14] | If you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed. | 如果无力负担 法庭将为你指派一位 |
[38:17] | Appreciate the help, Addams. | 谢谢你的帮助 亚当斯 |
[38:19] | You! You framed me! | 是你!你陷害我! |
[38:22] | I’m being set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[38:24] | I shoulda let Rowan kill you. | 我就该让罗文杀了你 |
[38:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:45] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[38:46] | I’m gone for a few days, the place gets trashed, | 我就离开几天 这地方就被毁了 |
[38:49] | and Thing almost dies. Someone’s gotta look out for you two. | 小东西还差点没命 总得有人照顾你们两个 |
[38:53] | What happened to rooming with Yoko? | -你不是要和洋子同住吗? |
[38:55] | Yoko’s great. | -洋子人很好 |
[38:56] | I just decided I needed a few more boundaries. | 我只是发现自己要一些界限 |
[39:00] | Skip the tape. | 不用贴胶带了 |
[39:02] | Don’t tell me Wednesday Addams is mellowing out. | 别告诉我 星期三亚当斯变得心软了 |
[39:04] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[39:07] | More like evolving. | 更像是进化 |
[39:09] | Well, one inch of duct tape at a time. | 好 那就一次退一寸胶带 慢慢来 |
[39:13] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改变心意? |
[39:16] | Because we work. | 因为我们合得来 |
[39:17] | We shouldn’t, but we do. | 虽然讲不通 但的确如此 |
[39:20] | It’s like some sort of weird, friendship anomaly. | 就像是某种怪异的不正常友谊 |
[39:22] | Everything you said about me is true. | 关于我 你全都说对了 |
[39:25] | But I don’t apologize for it. | 但我不为此道歉 |
[39:28] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[39:31] | It’s just who I am. | 这就是我 |
[39:37] | Thing said he missed you. | 小东西说它很想你 |
[39:40] | I missed him too. | 我也很想它 |
[39:45] | I’m sorry about Xavier. | 泽维尔的事我很遗憾 |
[39:48] | I’m not. He’s a liar and a killer. | 我不觉得 他是个骗子 也是凶手 |
[39:51] | Besides… there’s nothing quite like the feeling of being proven right. | 而且…被证明是正确的感觉最爽了 |
[39:56] | Except maybe someone to share it with. | 除了能有人分享 |
[39:59] | Thing may have blabbed about your date with Tyler. | 小东西说漏了你和泰勒的约会 |
[40:01] | So how’d it go? | 情况如何? |
[40:03] | It was interrupted. | 被人打断了 |
[40:08] | Well, I heard Tyler’s working the late shift… | 好吧 我听说泰勒今晚上夜班 |
[40:21] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[40:23] | Then you should lock your doors. | 那你应该把门锁上 |
[40:27] | There’s some real sick people out there. | 外面真的有怪物 |
[40:32] | Yeah, my dad told me what happened with Xavier. | 是的 我爸爸告诉我泽维尔的事了 |
[40:37] | Pretty nuts. | 挺疯狂的 |
[40:39] | That guy always seemed so normal. | 那家伙看起来还挺正常的 |
[40:42] | You know, for an outcast. | 作为一个异类来说 |
[40:45] | Well, you know, | 其实 |
[40:47] | it has made me re-evaluate things. | 这让我重新审视一些事情 |
[40:52] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[40:55] | Like who I can trust. | 比如我能信任谁 |
[41:00] | That mean you’re ready to be more than friends? | 这是不是说明你准备跟我建立 高于朋友的关系? |
[41:45] | -Whoa, hey! | 嘿! |
[42:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[42:05] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[42:07] | What? | 什么? |
[42:09] | Wh… What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[42:12] | Wednesday! | 星期三! |
[42:18] | Of course the first boy I kiss | 不难想到 我的初吻男孩 |
[42:20] | would turn out to be a psychotic, serial-killing monster. | 其实是变态 是个连环杀人狂怪物 |
[42:25] | I guess I have a type. | 看来我确实有喜欢的类型 |