时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Thing gave me your note. | 小东西帮你给我传了纸条 |
[00:30] | I was surprised you wanted to see me again after you ran out the other night. | 我很惊讶你在那晚跑掉之后还想见我 |
[00:35] | So, uh, is this a date? | 所以这是约会吗? |
[00:38] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[00:48] | When I came to Nevermore, romance was the last thing on my mind. | 我来到奈弗莫尔学院时 就没考虑过浪漫爱情 |
[00:54] | But when you kissed me, | 但当你吻我的时候 |
[00:57] | you opened my eyes and suddenly it all made sense. | 你让我意识到了真相 突然一切都说得通了 |
[01:02] | Xavier warned me about you, but I didn’t listen. | 泽维尔警告过我要提防你 但我没听 |
[01:05] | Ironic now, huh? | 很讽刺吧? |
[01:07] | Ironic would’ve been framing Xavier for murder | 真正的海德帮我把泽维尔送进了监狱 |
[01:09] | while the real Hyde helped me put him away. | 还陷害他谋杀 这才叫讽刺 |
[01:14] | Wait… you don’t think– | 慢着…你不会认为… |
[01:16] | I don’t think. I know. | 这不是无端猜测 我明确知道 |
[01:18] | Kinbott probably discovered your secret during one of your sessions. | 金博特可能在给你的某次治疗中 发现了你的秘密 |
[01:21] | So she unlocked you. | 所以她唤醒了你 |
[01:22] | Why’d you kill her? | 你为什么要杀她? |
[01:24] | I thought Hydes were typically loyal to their masters. | 我以为海德一般都会忠于主人 |
[01:26] | Wednesday, this is nuts. | 星期三 说真的 这太离谱了 |
[01:28] | On Outreach Day, I told you I was visiting the old meeting house. | 外联日那天 我告诉了你 我要去老集会所 |
[01:33] | Did Kinbott send you to spy on me? | 是金博特派你来监视我的吗? |
[01:35] | At the Rave’N, | 在锐舞派对上 |
[01:36] | you overheard Eugene and me discussing your cave in the woods | 你无意中到我和尤金讨论 你在树林里的洞穴 |
[01:39] | and you warned Kinbott. | 便给金博特报信 |
[01:40] | Eugene probably saw her torching it. | 尤金可能看到她把洞穴烧了 |
[01:43] | Then she sent you to clean up her mess. | 然后她派你去收拾她的烂摊子 |
[01:47] | I have to hand it to you, Tyler. | 我真是佩服你 泰勒 |
[01:49] | Wounding yourself that night at the Gates mansion, | 那晚在盖茨宅邸弄伤自己 |
[01:52] | that was a masterstroke of misdirection. | 真是误导人的妙招 |
[01:54] | Okay, stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now? | 好 别说了 你知道你的话多荒谬吗? |
[01:57] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[01:59] | A… And if you really thought that I was, | 如果你真的认为我是怪物 |
[02:00] | why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone? | 为何还冒险把我叫来树林 单独与我对峙? |
[02:04] | Who said I was alone? | 谁说我是一个人? |
[02:14] | Okay, I don’t know what kind of sick joke you’re playing. | 好吧 我不知道 你在开什么变态玩笑 星期三 |
[02:17] | but I’m out of here. Actually… | -但我要走了 -其实… |
[02:20] | you’re coming with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[02:44] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:47] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪里? |
[02:48] | Somewhere no one can hear your screams. | 一个没人能听到你尖叫的地方 |
[02:50] | What’s with the chains? | 这锁链是怎么回事? |
[02:51] | Don’t ask stupid questions. | 不要问愚蠢的问题 |
[02:54] | Wednesday, this is crazy. I’m a normie. | 星期三 这太疯狂了 我是个正常人 |
[02:57] | That’s only half true. | 你只说对了一半 |
[03:01] | Do you recognize her? | 你认得她吗? |
[03:02] | Perhaps if I hadn’t been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, | 如果我没有因为我母亲在这张照片上 如此引人注目而分心 |
[03:05] | I would have noticed yours sooner. | 也许就会早点注意到你的母亲 |
[03:08] | Your father fell in love and married an outcast. | 你父亲爱上了一个异类 并与之结婚 |
[03:13] | My mom was an outcast. That doesn’t make me a monster. | 好吧 我妈妈是异类 并不代表我就是怪物 |
[03:15] | According to her personal medical records– | 根据她的个人医疗记录… |
[03:17] | -You stole her medical records? -Technically, Thing did. | -你偷了她的医疗记录? -严格来说 是小东西偷的 |
[03:20] | He took them from your garage. Your father’s quite the pack rat. | 它从你家车库里拿的 你父亲有收藏癖 |
[03:25] | Her postpartum depression triggered her condition. | 她的产后抑郁症触发了她的变身 |
[03:27] | My mom had severe bipolar disorder. | 我妈妈生前有很严重的躁郁症 |
[03:29] | We both know that’s a lie. | 你我都知道那是谎言 |
[03:31] | She was a Hyde. | 她是个海德 |
[03:32] | And your father has been living his life in dread, | 你父亲一直生活在恐惧中 |
[03:34] | never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you. | 不知道她是否把这一特性传给了你 |
[03:39] | Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me? | 你们就打算站在那里 任由她这样对我吗? |
[03:41] | Uh, guys? Enid just texted. | 各位?伊妮德刚发来短信 |
[03:44] | Thornhill’s suspicious. | 桑希尔起疑心了 |
[03:45] | How long until he morphs into that… thing? | 他要多久才能变成那个…怪物? |
[03:48] | I’m not the monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[03:49] | You are. | 你是 |
[03:50] | I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane. | 在风向标时 我在幻象中看到了 |
[03:53] | Wait, you’re basing all this off some vision you had after we kissed? | 等等 这一切仅仅基于 我们亲吻后你看到的幻象? |
[03:56] | I mean, is that something you can trust? | 幻象值得信任吗? |
[03:59] | Wednesday, what are you doing? | 星期三 你要干什么? |
[04:01] | Just some light torture. Don’t worry, I won’t leave a mark. | 只是轻微的折磨 别担心 我不会留下痕迹 |
[04:04] | -Wednesday, hold on. -Wait. Are you being serious? | -星期三 等等… -等等 你是认真的吗? |
[04:08] | There’s only one thing that a Hyde understands. | 海德只能领会一件事 |
[04:11] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[04:12] | -Wait! No, Wednesday! -Wednesday! | -等等!不 星期三! -星期三! |
[04:15] | That’s it. I’m out! | 够了 我退出! |
[04:17] | -Us too. -No. | -我们也是 -不行 |
[04:19] | -Wait. -No, I’m done. | -等等 -不 我不干了 |
[04:21] | Wednesday, I didn’t sign up for this. | 星期三 我可没答应这个 |
[04:23] | -Let’s go to Weems, explain everything. -Weems won’t help. | -我们去找威姆斯 解释一切 -威姆斯不会帮忙的 |
[04:26] | And Tyler is always one step ahead of his father. | 泰勒总是先他父亲一步 |
[04:31] | Then you’re on your own. | 那你只能靠自己了 |
[04:34] | No, don’t leave me here with her, please! I’m begging you, please! | 不 别把我和她留在这里 求你了! |
[05:53] | When I press him on his mother or any sensitive issue, he snaps, | 当我问他关于母亲或任何敏感问题时 他就会突然失控 |
[05:57] | becoming cold and detached. | 变得冷漠无情 |
[05:59] | It’s like I’m talking to a different person. | 就好像我在跟另一个人说话 |
[06:02] | I’m increasingly concerned. | 我越来越担心 |
[06:04] | I believe the trauma of losing his mother | 我相信失去母亲的创伤 |
[06:06] | may have left Tyler with deeper psychological scars than I suspected. | 可能给泰勒留下了 比我想象更深的心理创伤 |
[06:19] | -Hello? -Sheriff Galpin. | -喂? -加尔平警长 |
[06:22] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:24] | And her name is Wednesday Addams. | 她的名字是星期三亚当斯 |
[06:27] | What is Kinbott, or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for? | 金博特 或者我该说劳蕾尔盖茨 利用你做什么? |
[06:30] | Wednesday, please. | 星期三 求你了 |
[06:31] | Tyler, the body parts in the basement of the Gates mansion, | 泰勒 盖茨宅邸地下室里的尸体残块 |
[06:35] | what was she collecting them for? | 她收集来干什么? |
[06:36] | I don’t understand. Why are you doing this? | 我不明白 你为什么要这样做? |
[06:45] | Let’s test your reflexes. | 测试一下你的反应能力 |
[06:47] | -I’m in here! -Get away from my son! Drop it. | -我在这里! -离我儿子远点!放下武器 |
[06:51] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[06:58] | Sign here. | 在这里签名 |
[07:07] | Sheriff Galpin isn’t pressing kidnapping charges. | 加尔平警长没有提起绑架指控 |
[07:10] | Which is a miracle given the circumstances. | 鉴于目前的情况 这简直是奇迹 |
[07:12] | Of course not. | 他当然不会 |
[07:14] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[07:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[07:17] | When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know? | 我把洞穴里的爪子给你那时候 你就已经知道真相了吗? |
[07:20] | Wednesday, that’s enough. | 星期三 够了 |
[07:22] | Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde. | 泽维尔索普就是我们要找的海德 |
[07:24] | We’ve got evidence, thanks to you. That’s why I’m giving you one pass. | 多亏了你 我们证据确凿 所以我才最后一次饶过你 |
[07:28] | Tyler is going to turn on you too. | -泰德也会背叛你的 |
[07:29] | Let’s go. | -走吧 |
[07:38] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[07:40] | We… Wednesday, wait. | 星期三 等等 |
[07:43] | Tyler! No, no, what are you doing? | 泰勒!不行 你要干什么? |
[07:46] | I need to talk to her, Dad. | 我要跟她谈谈 爸爸 |
[07:49] | She was my friend. | 她曾是我的朋友 |
[07:51] | We’re in a police station. What’s gonna happen? | 我们在警察局 能出什么事? |
[07:59] | Make it quick. | 长话短说 |
[08:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[08:10] | To ask a question. | 问一个问题 |
[08:15] | What does it feel like? | 那是什么感觉? |
[08:17] | What does what feel like? | 什么什么感觉? |
[08:20] | To lose. | 输的滋味 |
[08:26] | You know, at first, | 一开始 |
[08:28] | I’d wake up naked, | 我赤身裸体地醒来 |
[08:30] | covered in blood, | 浑身是血 |
[08:32] | no idea what happened. | 完全不知道发生了什么 |
[08:35] | But over time, | 但是随着时间的推移 |
[08:38] | I started to remember | 我开始记起 |
[08:40] | everything. | 所有的事情 |
[08:43] | The sound of their screams, | 他们的尖叫声 |
[08:46] | the panic in their eyes, | 他们眼中的惊慌 |
[08:49] | and a fear so primal I could taste it. | 我还能尝到他们骨子里本能的恐惧 |
[08:57] | And it was delicious. | 相当美味 |
[09:03] | You have no idea what’s coming. | 你根本不知道会发生什么 |
[09:37] | The quid pro quo for Sheriff Galpin not pressing charges | 加尔平警长不起诉你的条件 |
[09:41] | is your immediate expulsion from Nevermore. | 就是立即将你从奈弗莫尔学院开除 |
[09:44] | The others had nothing to do with this. | 其他人与此事无关 |
[09:46] | I acted alone. | 我是单独行动的 |
[09:48] | For someone who claims to have no friends, you certainly protect them. | 对于一个声称没有朋友的人来说 你还挺护着他们 |
[09:52] | They didn’t have guts to do what needed to be done. | 他们没有胆量做该做的事 |
[09:54] | You mean kidnapping and torture? | 你是说绑架和折磨吗? |
[09:56] | I should hope not. | 我倒希望没有 |
[09:57] | You do realize that Tyler brutally disemboweled six people, | 你应该知道 泰勒残忍地把六个人开膛破肚 |
[10:00] | then harvested a variety of their body parts. | 然后取走了他们尸体的残块 |
[10:03] | Perhaps if you’d come to me with your suspicions | 如果你把怀疑直接告诉我 |
[10:05] | rather than take matters into your own hands, | 而不是自己做主 |
[10:07] | we could’ve worked together. | 或许我们还能合作 |
[10:08] | Because trust and cooperation have always been hallmarks of our relationship. | 对的 因为我们的关系 一直秉承信任和合作 |
[10:15] | I admire your ability to be your own person | 我钦佩你独立做事的能力 |
[10:18] | and trust your own instincts. | 并相信自己的直觉 |
[10:20] | But that also makes you impatient and impulsive. | 但这也会让你变得不耐烦和冲动 |
[10:23] | Your actions have put me and the school in an impossible position. | 你的行为让我和学校陷入了两难境地 |
[10:26] | Tyler is the Hyde. | 泰勒就是海德 |
[10:29] | And he has framed Xavier. He confessed everything to me! | 而且他还陷害了泽维尔 他向我坦白了一切! |
[10:32] | I wish I could believe you. | 我真希望能相信你 |
[10:38] | His mother was an outcast. | 他母亲是个异类 |
[10:39] | She was a student here, you must remember her. | 她曾是这里的学生 你一定记得她 |
[10:42] | She was a Hyde! | 她是个海德! |
[10:43] | Yes, Francois. A lovely woman. | 是的 弗朗索瓦 她是个亲切的女人 |
[10:45] | I didn’t ask what she identified as. | 我没问她是什么人! |
[10:47] | Then give me more time, and I can prove they are Hydes. | 那就再给我点时间 我可以向你证明 他们就是海德斯 |
[10:50] | There is no more time, | 没有时间了 |
[10:51] | and there are no more deals, Wednesday. | 也没有可商量的余地了 星期三 |
[10:55] | Pack your steamer trunks. | 收拾好你的行李 |
[10:56] | We will have them shipped. And say your goodbyes. | 我们会把行李运走 让你好好道别 |
[11:00] | You’ll be on the afternoon train tomorrow. | 你会坐明天下午的火车 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry Nevermore didn’t work out for you, Wednesday. | 很抱歉奈弗莫尔学院 还是没能容下你 星期三 |
[11:09] | I’m sure your mother will be very disappointed. | 你母亲一定会很失望 |
[11:16] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[11:25] | Xavier… I’m not sure how much time we have. | 泽维尔 我不知道我们还有多少时间 |
[11:28] | Thing distracted the guards and is looping the cameras. | 小东西分散了警卫的注意力 让监控录像循环播放 |
[11:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[11:34] | I know you’re not the Hyde. | 我知道你不是海德 |
[11:36] | Tyler used me to frame you. He is the actual Hyde. | 泰勒利用我陷害你 他才是真正的海德 |
[11:42] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[11:45] | I saw it in a vision when he kissed me. | 他吻我的时候 我在幻象里看到了 |
[11:49] | I’m… glad you were getting some action while I was falsely accused. | 我…很高兴你能在我被诬告时 采取一些行动 |
[11:54] | I should’ve believed you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[11:55] | But since you seem to have some psychic connection to the Hyde, | 既然你似乎和海德有心灵感应 |
[11:58] | I was curious if you’ve drawn anything | 我很好奇你最近有没有画过什么 |
[11:59] | -that might shed light on this? -You want my help? | -可以帮助我了解情况? -你想要我帮忙? |
[12:07] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生! |
[12:13] | No. | 不 |
[12:15] | I tried being your friend. | 我试着做你的朋友 |
[12:18] | -Look where that got me. -This isn’t about us, Xavier. | -看看我的下场 -这事无关我们 泽维尔 |
[12:20] | No, it’s about you! | 不 是与你有关! |
[12:22] | Every time you get involved, people get hurt. | 只要你牵扯进来 人们就会受伤 |
[12:25] | You’re toxic. | 你有毒 |
[12:28] | All you ever do is make things worse. | 你只会让事情雪上加霜 |
[12:37] | Tyler warned me something bad was coming. I think– | 泰勒警告我有坏事要发生 我想… |
[12:39] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎! |
[12:40] | Do you want to stop this? Then leave. | 你想阻止这一切吗?那就离开 |
[12:43] | Go far away and never come back. | 走远一点 永远不要回来 |
[12:47] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[12:49] | That can’t happen if you’re not here. | 如果你不在这里 就什么都不会发生 |
[12:53] | That’s how you save everyone, okay? | 你这样才能救大家 好吗? |
[12:56] | So, go. | 所以你走吧 |
[13:00] | Leave! | 滚! |
[13:34] | I can’t believe I’m actually going to miss your creepy. | 真不敢相信 我会怀念 |
[13:36] | lifeless eyes waking me up. | 你毛骨悚然、毫无生气的眼睛 每天早上叫我起床 |
[13:38] | It won’t be the same without you. | 没有你 这里就不一样了 |
[13:43] | So I assume you’ll be moving in with Yoko. | 我猜你会搬去和洋子一起住 |
[13:45] | Leaving me in the past. | 把我留在过去 |
[13:47] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[13:49] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[13:51] | Will you forget about me? | 你会忘记我吗? |
[13:54] | Enid… the mark you have left on me is indelible. | 伊妮德 你在我身上 留下的印记是不可磨灭的 |
[13:58] | Anytime I grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow | 每当我看到彩虹感到恶心的时候 |
[14:00] | or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, | 或者听到让我耳朵出血的流行歌曲 |
[14:03] | I’ll think of you. | 我都会想到你 |
[14:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:09] | I guess. | 就当你夸我了 |
[14:13] | I always believed relying on other people to be a sign of weakness. | 我一直认为依赖别人是软弱的表现 |
[14:16] | That inevitably they would lead me to disappointment. | 别人不可避免地会让我失望 |
[14:22] | Turns out I’ve been the disappointment. | 原来我才是那个让人失望的人 |
[14:24] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[14:27] | I’ve learned so much from you. | 我从你身上学到了很多东西 |
[14:29] | Part of it is admittedly criminal behavior, | 其中一部分是公认的犯罪行为 |
[14:32] | but… most people spend their entire lives pretending to give zero effs, | 但是…大多数人一辈子 都假装毫不在乎 |
[14:36] | and you literally never had an eff to give. | 但你才是真正的毫不在乎 |
[14:40] | Any chance you’ve got some sort of sneaky plan to elude Weems? | 你有没有什么狡猾计谋避开威姆斯? |
[14:45] | Xavier’s right. | 泽维尔说得对 |
[14:47] | This prophecy cannot come true if I’m not here. | 如果我不在这里 这个预言就不会成真 |
[14:51] | But it kills me to leave when Tyler is still walking around free. | 但泰勒还在逍遥法外 我这时候离开实在放心不下 |
[14:56] | If he tries anything, | 如果他敢轻举妄动 |
[14:58] | we have a school full of gorgons, vampires, and werewolves, | 我们学校里 可都是戈耳工人、吸血鬼和狼人 |
[15:01] | ready and waiting. | 时刻候着他 |
[15:02] | We’ve got this, Wednesday. I promise. | 我们能搞定 星期三 我保证 |
[15:07] | On a good note, | 好消息是 |
[15:08] | I got a text from Eugene’s moms. | 我收到了尤金两个妈妈的短信 |
[15:10] | He woke up last night. | 他昨晚醒了 |
[15:11] | Maybe Weems’ll let you drop by on your way to the station. | 也许威姆斯会让你顺路过去看看 |
[15:20] | I think we’re all set. | 都收拾好了 |
[15:23] | Thing, | 小东西 |
[15:24] | I’m going to miss our makeup tutorials. | 我会想念我们的化妆教学 |
[15:26] | And you better keep sending me moisturizing tips. | 你最好继续给我发保湿技巧 |
[15:29] | Stay in touch, okay? | 保持联系 好吗? |
[15:42] | So, we’re gonna… | 那我们要… |
[15:47] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:48] | Not hugging is kind of our thing. | 不拥抱才是我们的风格 |
[16:02] | The plan wasn’t to get you expelled. | 我们没想着害你被开除 |
[16:04] | We’re sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[16:06] | The Nightshades need to be ready for what’s coming. | 夜影要做好准备 迎接即将到来的一切 |
[16:09] | Or a lot of people are going to die. | 否则会死很多人 |
[16:13] | I’m so glad I caught you. | 幸好赶上你了 |
[16:16] | I was weeding my wolfsbane, and I just completely lost track of time. | 我在除狼毒草 完全忘了时间 |
[16:20] | This is a parting gift. | 这是个临别礼物 |
[16:23] | White oleander, | 白夹竹桃 |
[16:25] | one of nature’s deadliest. | 自然界最致命的植物之一 |
[16:27] | It also symbolizes destiny and renewal. | 它也象征着命运和新生 |
[16:30] | You’re a very talented young woman, Wednesday. | 你是个很有才华的女孩 星期三 |
[16:32] | I can’t wait to see what you do next. | 我很期待看到你之后的作为 |
[16:36] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[16:38] | This time I’m personally escorting you to your train. | 这次我亲自护送你上火车 |
[16:41] | I have one final favor. | 我有最后一个请求 |
[16:58] | Wednesday! | 星期三! |
[17:00] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[17:02] | Glad to see you’re finally awake. | 很高兴看到你终于醒了 |
[17:04] | -I heard you visited all the time. -Don’t ever mention it again. | -我听说你经常来看我 -不要再提了 |
[17:07] | -Listen, I’ve been meaning to tell you… | 听着 我一直想告诉你 |
[17:11] | I shouldn’t have gone to the dance. I should have been with you. | 我不该去舞会的 我应该和你一起去森林里 |
[17:14] | When the dance floor calls, you gotta answer. | 舞池召唤 使命必达 |
[17:19] | -It’s not your fault. It’s the monster’s. -It’s actually called a Hyde. | -不是你的错 是怪物的错 -其实它叫海德 |
[17:23] | It’s still out there. You can’t go back to Nevermore. | 怪物依然逍遥法外 你不能回奈弗莫尔学院 |
[17:25] | Not even to check on your bees. | 也不能去看你的蜜蜂 |
[17:28] | And you have to listen to me this time. | 这次你得听我的 |
[17:30] | I thought hummers were supposed to stick together. | 我想着悍马蜂人应该团结一致 |
[17:35] | That night in the woods, | 那晚在树林里 |
[17:37] | someone set fire to that cave. | 有人放火烧了那个洞穴 |
[17:39] | Yes, Dr. Kinbott. | 是的 金博特医生 |
[17:41] | It’s so crazy that it was her. | 太疯狂了 居然是她 |
[17:43] | I don’t really remember any of it. | 我其实不记得太多 |
[17:46] | I just saw someone wearing black and those boots. | 只看到有人穿着一身黑衣和一双靴子 |
[17:49] | What about her boots? | 那她的靴子呢? |
[17:52] | There was an explosion of light | 火光闪过 |
[17:54] | and just for a moment, | 有一瞬间 |
[17:56] | I saw that they weren’t black. They were red. | 我想那双靴子不是黑色 而是红色 |
[18:20] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[18:22] | I thought you’d be halfway to New Jersey by now. | 我以为你已经在去新泽西的路上了 |
[18:24] | You can drop the act, Laurel. | 别演了 劳蕾尔 |
[18:26] | I should have known it was you. | 我早该知道是你 |
[18:28] | Faking your death, securing a job at Nevermore. | 伪造死亡 找一份奈弗莫尔学院的差事 |
[18:31] | unlocking a Hyde. | 唤醒海德 |
[18:32] | Typically, I have great admiration for well-executed revenge plots. | 一般来说 我非常欣赏 精心策划的复仇计划 |
[18:35] | But yours was a bit extreme, even for my high standards. | 即使对我的高标准来说 你的计划也有点极端 |
[18:39] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[18:41] | Weems was right. | 威姆斯是对的 |
[18:44] | You do need psychiatric help. | 你确实需要精神治疗 |
[18:47] | Can’t throw out wild accusations without consequences. | 你不能胡乱指控而不承担后果 |
[18:51] | They may be wild… but they’re true. | 的确很难以置信… 但却是真的 |
[18:55] | Tyler told me everything. | 泰勒把一切都告诉我了 |
[19:03] | Initially I incorrectly accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to unlock him. | 一开始 我错以为是金博特 用催眠术唤醒了他 |
[19:08] | But you used a plant-derived chemical, didn’t you? | 但你用的是 植物提取的化学物质 对吧? |
[19:12] | I know your father kept tabs on all the outcasts in town. | 我知道你父亲 密切关注着镇上所有的异类 |
[19:14] | So I assume he told you about the Galpin family secret when you were just a girl. | 我猜他在你还小的时候 就告诉你加尔平家的秘密了 |
[19:18] | That’s why you targeted Tyler. | 所以你才盯上了泰勒 |
[19:20] | You manipulated him by showing him what his mother truly was. | 你通过告诉他 其母亲的真实面目来操纵他 |
[19:24] | What Tyler didn’t realize is that truth wouldn’t free him. | 泰勒没有意识到的是 真相并不能解放他 |
[19:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:30] | It would enslave him to you. | 这会让他成为你的仆人 |
[19:32] | That was scary at first, so you used the cave and the shackles. | 一开始很吓人 所以你用了洞穴和手铐 |
[19:37] | But eventually he willingly became your servant. | 但最终他心甘情愿地成为你的仆人 |
[19:40] | And when Kinbott came close to discovering the truth, | 当金博特差点发现真相时 |
[19:42] | you had Tyler kill her and pin it on Xavier. | 你让泰勒杀了她 并嫁祸给泽维尔 |
[19:47] | Ugh. That’s enough. | 够了 |
[19:50] | Tyler, honey, make Mama happy and shut her up. | 亲爱的泰勒 让妈妈开心 让她闭嘴 |
[19:54] | Permanently. | 直到永远 |
[19:55] | He’s not on your side. | 他不是你这边的 |
[19:56] | Tyler will do anything for me. | 泰勒会为我做任何事 |
[20:01] | Remember what I told you? | 记得我跟你说过什么吗? |
[20:04] | I showed you who you really are. | 我让你看到了真实的自己 |
[20:08] | What they did to your mother… | 异类把你变成了怪物 |
[20:12] | The outcasts made you a monster. | 他们对你母亲的所作所为 |
[20:16] | If you only hate outcasts, why is he killing normies as well? | 如果你只讨厌异类 为什么他还要杀正常人? |
[20:21] | They’re just pawns in a bigger game. | 他们只是更大一盘局的棋子 |
[20:24] | Just like you, Wednesday. | 跟你一样 星期三 |
[20:26] | Once again, you’ve underestimated the situation. | 你又一次低估了形势 |
[20:30] | You were never getting on that train. | 你根本不可能上那列火车 |
[20:31] | I sent Tyler to intercept you. | 我派泰勒去拦截你 |
[20:34] | I never made it to the station. | 我就没去车站 |
[20:37] | Heard enough? | 听够了吗? |
[20:46] | Your slave is probably still at the station. | 你的仆人可能还在车站 |
[20:48] | Don’t make this more difficult than it already is, Marilyn. | 别把事情搞得更复杂 玛丽莲 |
[20:53] | My name is Laurel! | 我的名字是劳蕾尔! |
[21:06] | Principal Weems! Principal Weems! | 威姆斯校长! |
[21:21] | Nightshade poisoning. | 龙葵毒 |
[21:23] | A fitting end, don’t you think? | 这结局正合适 不是吗? |
[21:48] | Whoa. | |
[21:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:52] | You’re not gonna, like, wolf out on me, are you? | 你不会在我面前变狼吧? |
[21:55] | It is a full blood moon. | 今天是血月 |
[21:57] | I’m okay, I think. | 我想应该没事 |
[22:01] | But this is helping. | 但这样有帮助 |
[22:15] | Hey! Eugene, how are you? | 嗨!尤金 你好吗? |
[22:18] | Have you seen Wednesday? | 你见星期三了吗? |
[22:20] | No, she left this afternoon. Didn’t she swing by to see you? | 没有 她今天下午就走了 她没有顺路去看你吗? |
[22:22] | Listen, Principal Weems and her went and confronted Ms. Thornhill. | 听着 她和威姆斯校长 去找桑希尔老师对质了 |
[22:25] | But I haven’t heard a peep from either of them. | 我完全没有她们的消息 |
[22:27] | Why would they confront Ms. Thornhill? | 她们为什么要与桑希尔老师对质? |
[22:29] | Because she’s behind everything that’s happened. | 因为她是这一切的幕后黑手 |
[22:31] | She’s the bad guy… bad woman. | 她是个坏人… 坏女人 |
[22:33] | She’s just a really bad person. | 她是个大坏蛋 |
[22:35] | Okay. Ajax and I will go check out the conservatory. | 好的 我和阿贾克斯去温室看看 |
[22:38] | -Yo. Bee boy, welcome back. What’s he doing in your room? | -哟 蜜蜂小子 欢迎回来 -他在你房间干什么? |
[22:42] | -Um… | |
[22:45] | Wha…? | 怎么… |
[22:50] | Slow down! What happened? | 慢点说!怎么了? |
[22:56] | Principal Weems? | 威姆斯校长? |
[22:57] | -What the hell is going on? -What about Wednesday? | -伊妮德 到底怎么回事? -星期三呢? |
[23:00] | Tyler and Thornhill took her? | 泰勒和桑希尔带走了她? |
[23:03] | Where? | 哪里? |
[23:05] | Crackstone’s crypt, what the heck? | 克莱斯通的地穴 搞什么? |
[23:08] | Who are the Nightshades? | 夜影成员都是谁? |
[23:13] | I’ll… I’ll explain on the way. | 我会在路上解释 |
[23:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:17] | Guys. Guys? | 伙计们 |
[23:20] | Calm down, Eugene. | 别激动 尤金 |
[23:22] | That gorgon is a moron. | 那戈耳工人是个白痴 |
[23:24] | It… It could be dangerous. | 可能会很危险 |
[23:26] | If Enid’s right, and Wednesday’s been taken, | 如果伊妮德是对的 星期三被抓走 |
[23:29] | -we need to call the sheriff. -Mom, I’ve got to go. | -我们得通知警长 -妈妈 我必须去 |
[23:31] | Wednesday’s my only friend, and if she’s in trouble, I’ve got to help. | 星期三是我唯一的朋友 如果她有麻烦 我必须帮她 |
[23:35] | It’s hive code. | 这是蜂巢法则 |
[24:16] | Kind of a déjà vu thing we got going on, huh? | 有种似曾相识的感觉吧? |
[24:20] | Except I won’t cry and whine like a child. | 只是我不会像个孩子一样哭哭啼啼 |
[24:22] | Tyler, go wait by the boat. | 泰勒 去船边等着 |
[24:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:27] | Listen to your master and be a good little Hyde. | 听你主人的话 做个乖海德 |
[24:37] | -I have to admit… | 我不得不承认 |
[24:39] | …that shape-shifting stunt with Weems almost worked. | 威姆斯的变形特技差点就骗过了我 |
[24:43] | But as my father always said, | 但是正如我父亲常说的 |
[24:45] | “If you want to outsmart an outcast, you got to out-think ’em.” | “如果你想智胜异类 就要更深谋远虑” |
[24:50] | You know, we have roots that go all the way back to Joseph Crackstone. | 我们的祖先 可以追溯到约瑟夫克莱斯通 |
[24:54] | So you come from a line of psychotic killers too. | 所以你也是变态杀手的后代 |
[24:57] | Joseph Crackstone was a visionary, | 约瑟夫克莱斯通是个有远见的人 |
[25:00] | dedicated to protecting normies from outcasts | 他致力于保护正常人不受异类伤害 |
[25:02] | until his life was cut short | 直到他的生命 |
[25:04] | by your ancestor, Goody Addams. | 被你的祖先古迪亚当斯扼杀 |
[25:07] | And then, to add insult to injury, | 并且雪上加霜的是 |
[25:10] | they stole his land to build that abomination of a school. | 他们偷走了他的土地 建造了那所令人憎恶的学校 |
[25:19] | But, | 但是 |
[25:21] | throughout the centuries, | 几个世纪以来 |
[25:23] | my family has remained committed to Crackstone’s mission. | 我的家族一直致力于 完成克莱斯通的使命 |
[25:27] | My brother died serving that cause. | 我哥哥为此牺牲 |
[25:30] | I decided to take a different approach. | 我决定采取不同的方法 |
[25:32] | The supernatural. | 超自然力量 |
[25:34] | Tyler’s been collecting these body parts to resurrect Crackstone. | 泰勒一直在收集这些尸体残块 好让克莱斯通复活 |
[25:38] | The one man who nearly succeeded in eradicating the outcasts. | 那个唯一差点成功消灭异类的人 |
[25:43] | You can’t wake the dead. | 你无法唤醒死人 |
[25:45] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[25:47] | I believe your ancestor Goody Addams would disagree. | 我相信你的祖先古迪亚当斯不敢苟同 |
[25:51] | Goody’s Book of Shadows. | 古迪的《暗影之书》 |
[25:53] | You’re the one that stole the original from Pilgrim World. | 是你从朝圣者世界偷走了原版 |
[25:56] | It wasn’t enough for Goody to kill Crackstone. | 古迪杀了克莱斯通还不够 |
[25:59] | She had to curse his soul too. | 她还诅咒了他的灵魂 |
[26:03] | What does this have to do with me? | 这一切跟我有什么关系? |
[26:06] | My dear Wednesday, | 我亲爱的星期三 |
[26:08] | you are the key. | 你是密钥 |
[26:09] | Your arrival at Nevermore set the chubby wheels of my plan in motion. | 你来到奈弗莫尔学院 让我的计划得以启动 |
[26:13] | Goody sealed Crackstone in his sarcophagus with a blood lock. | 古迪用血把克莱斯通封印在石棺里 |
[26:18] | Only one of her direct descendants can open it. | 只有她的直系后代能打开它 |
[26:21] | You are the key. | 你是密钥 |
[26:23] | A living descendant on the night of a blood moon. | 一个在血月之夜 活生生的后代才可打开 |
[26:26] | So… I bided my time, | 所以…我等待时机 |
[26:30] | and I made you feel special | 让你觉得自己很特别 |
[26:32] | until you were ready to be sacrificed. | 直到你准备好被献祭 |
[26:38] | Damn it. | 真是的 |
[26:39] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[26:41] | Santiago, what’s up? | 桑提亚哥 怎么了? |
[26:43] | Sir, we got a situation. | 长官 有情况 |
[26:44] | Eugene Ottinger’s mom just called, frantic. | 尤金奥廷格的妈妈刚打来电话 她急坏了 |
[26:47] | -Something’s going on at Nevermore. -Get a couple cars over there ASAP. | -奈弗莫尔学院出事了 -立即派几队人马过去 |
[26:51] | That’s just it, I can’t. | 问题就在这里 去不了 |
[26:52] | The tires on the squad cars have been slashed. Every damn one. | 所有巡逻车的轮胎都被扎破了 |
[26:56] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[29:02] | I am of your blood. | 我是你的血脉传承 |
[29:04] | I have summoned you to rid the world of outcasts once and for all. | 我召唤你彻底铲除这个世界上的异类 |
[29:15] | My vengeance will be swift and true. | 我的复仇即将成真 |
[29:20] | As will mine. | 我也一样 |
[29:23] | Goody Addams. | 古迪亚当斯 |
[29:26] | You haunt me still. | 你已成我梦魇许久 |
[29:28] | You will suffer the same fate you bequeathed me. | 你害我受的罪 现在也要亲自受一遍 |
[29:33] | Now burn in the eternal fires of hell. | 在永恒的地狱之火中燃烧吧 |
[29:38] | Where you belong. | 那里是你的归宿 |
[29:53] | Sweet dreams, Wednesday! | 做个好梦 星期三! |
[30:04] | I can’t believe you’re in a secret society and you didn’t tell me. | 真不敢相信你加入了秘密社团 却没告诉我 |
[30:09] | Because, you know, | 因为 你知道的 |
[30:12] | it’s secret. | 这是“秘密社团”嘛 |
[30:15] | Bianca, Davina… | 比安卡 戴维娜 |
[30:17] | and Kent? | 还有肯特? |
[30:19] | Seriously, even Kent is here? | 真的假的 连肯特都在? |
[30:21] | How exclusive is this club? | 这个社团有多独家? |
[30:23] | So, what’s the deal with Thornhill being a psycho? | 说桑希尔是个神经病 这是怎么回事? |
[30:25] | She murdered Weems and then took Wednesday to Crackstone’s crypt. | 她杀了威姆斯 然后带星期三去了克莱斯通的地穴 |
[30:29] | We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it’s too late. | 我们必须趁为时未晚 把学校里所有人转移到安全的地方 |
[30:32] | This is what’s coming. | 这就是即将发生的事 |
[30:34] | So do we pull the fire alarms? | 我们要拉响警报器吗? |
[30:36] | We don’t want to cause a panic and alert Tyler or Thornhill. | 我们不能引起恐慌 惊动泰勒或桑希尔 |
[30:39] | So how do we get everyone out? | 那要怎么把所有人救出来? |
[30:42] | We’ll use our siren song to convince them. | 我们用海妖之歌劝服他们 |
[30:51] | Thing and I will go look for Wednesday. | 我和小东西去找星期三 |
[30:54] | Okay, Nightshades forever. | 好 夜影永存 |
[30:59] | Seriously, a secret snap too? | 真的假的 还有秘密响指? |
[31:10] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[31:15] | Are you here to take me to the other side? | 你是来带我去彼岸的吗? |
[31:17] | Listen, Crackstone must be stabbed through his black heart. | 听着 一定要刺穿 克莱斯通的黑色心脏 |
[31:21] | It is the only way he will be vanquished now and forever. | 只有这样 他才能永远消失 |
[31:25] | Is your spectral vision impaired? I’m dying. | 你视力受损了吗?我都快死了 |
[31:28] | Your necklace. | 你的项链 |
[31:29] | It is a powerful talisman. | 它是一个强大的护身符 |
[31:32] | My mother told me it’s for conjuring visions. | 我母亲告诉我 它是用来召唤幻象的 |
[31:35] | It is also a conduit for conjuring spirits. | 它也是召唤灵魂的通道 |
[31:37] | It will allow me to pass through you and heal you. | 它能让我穿过你 并治愈你 |
[31:40] | Just know, once I do, you will never see me again. | 你要知道 一旦我这么做了 你就再也见不到我了 |
[31:44] | The school needs you, Wednesday. | 学校需要你 星期三 |
[32:39] | Why’re we stopping in the middle of the woods? | 我们为什么停在树林里? |
[32:42] | -You tracking your little monster? -You shut it. | -你在追踪你的小怪物吗? -你闭嘴 |
[32:48] | Hey, wait. Wait! | 喂 等等 |
[32:50] | Hey! What about me? | 喂!那我呢? |
[32:52] | What… | 怎么… |
[32:54] | Oh, you asshole! | 你个混蛋! |
[32:57] | Come on, let’s move quickly and calmly, all right? | 快点 动作快点 保持冷静 好吗? |
[32:59] | -Good job! Let’s keep moving. -Bianca! | -做得好!继续走 -比安卡! |
[33:04] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[33:06] | Danger is on its way. No time to delay. | 危险就要来了 没时间耽搁了 |
[33:14] | Follow me. Come on, faster. | 跟我来 快点 |
[33:32] | Oh my God. | 天哪! |
[33:34] | Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! | 我的天哪! |
[33:36] | It’s happening! | 开始了! |
[33:40] | Thing, I’m wolfing out! | 小东西 我要变狼了! |
[33:55] | Laurel said you were dead. | 劳蕾尔说你死了 |
[33:57] | I’m feeling much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[33:59] | You’re like a cockroach. | 你就像打不死的蟑螂一样 |
[34:01] | Please, flattery will get you nowhere. | 拜托 拍马屁对你没有任何好处 |
[34:06] | This will not end well for you. | 你不会有好下场的 |
[34:42] | Enid? | 伊妮德? |
[34:45] | Enid! | 伊妮德! |
[34:54] | I need to get back to the school. | 我得回学校了 |
[35:02] | I can’t tell you how I’ve longed for this moment, | 我无法告诉你 我多么渴望这一刻 |
[35:04] | what it means for my family. | 这对我的家庭意味着什么 |
[35:05] | Silence, woman! | 安静 女人! |
[35:08] | Be gone, or I will cut thy tongue from thy wretched mouth! | 走开 不然我就从你这臭嘴中 割掉你的舌头! |
[35:15] | Never meet your heroes. | 永远别去见偶像 |
[35:27] | I will expunge you abominations from this Earth! | 我要将你们这些可憎之人 彻底从这世界清除! |
[35:51] | Yes! | 好! |
[35:52] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[35:53] | Yes, Thing! | 太好了 小东西! |
[36:23] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[36:24] | Son, is that really you? | 儿子 真的是你吗? |
[37:36] | Howdy, pilgrim. | 你好 朝圣者 |
[37:41] | How canst thy heart still beat? | 你的心脏怎么还能跳动? |
[37:44] | What demon sorcery is this? | 这是什么恶魔巫术? |
[37:46] | Stay away from her! | 离她远点! |
[38:01] | No! | 不! |
[38:04] | -Oh my God! -I’m fine. Go. Get them out of here! | -天哪! -我没事 快走 带他们出去! |
[38:09] | Now! | 快点! |
[38:10] | Okay! | 好! |
[38:15] | Come on, guys. Let’s go! Go! Go! | 快点各位 我们走! |
[38:59] | I will send you back to hell. | 我要把你送回地狱 |
[40:13] | You brought a gun to a sword fight. | 你带着枪来参加剑战 |
[40:16] | It’s probably the first smart decision you’ve made today. | 这可能是你今天做的第一个明智决定 |
[40:19] | I might not get to kill all the outcasts, | 我也许不能杀光所有异类 |
[40:21] | but at least I’ll get to kill you, Wednesday. | 但至少我能杀了你 星期三 |
[40:52] | Yeah, that’s what you get for messing with Nevermore. | 对 惹到奈弗莫尔学院就是这个下场 |
[40:55] | Bitch. | 混蛋 |
[40:59] | Hummers stick together, right? | 悍马蜂人团结一致 对吧? |
[41:12] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[41:14] | Maybe we should call the sheriff? | 也许我们应该打给警长? |
[41:15] | Turn around, Eugene. | 转过去 尤金 |
[41:38] | Enid? | 伊妮德? |
[42:17] | Where’s Wednesday? | 星期三呢? |
[44:28] | I hate to admit, | 虽然我不愿承认 |
[44:30] | but I am gonna miss Principal Weems. | 但我会怀念威姆斯校长 |
[44:33] | She could be a real pain. | 她有时候真的很烦人 |
[44:37] | But she was tough. | 但她很坚强 |
[44:39] | And she died for the one thing she truly loved, this school. | 她为了自己真正热爱之事而牺牲 也就是这所学校 |
[44:45] | For that, I have immense respect. | 对此 我非常敬佩 |
[44:49] | She was one of us. | 她曾是我们的一员 |
[45:02] | Now that classes are canceled for the semester, | 既然不用上课了 |
[45:04] | you have to come visit me in San Francisco. | 你得来旧金山看我 |
[45:06] | I can pretty much guarantee fog and drizzle every day. | 我差不多可以保证 每天都有大雾和细雨 |
[45:09] | Sounds tempting. | 听起来很诱人 |
[45:11] | Bianca. | 比安卡 |
[45:13] | I owe you a thank-you. | 我欠你一句谢谢 |
[45:15] | We’re getting that fencing title next year. | 我们明年要在击剑比赛上一较高下 |
[45:17] | So don’t let killing one supernatural pilgrim get to your head. | 不要被杀死一个超自然朝圣者 冲昏了头脑 |
[45:58] | I hear you’re a free man now. | 我听说你现在是自由人了 |
[46:01] | Yup. All charges dismissed. | 是的 所有指控都撤销了 |
[46:05] | Listen. | 听着 |
[46:06] | When I was in the cell I said a lot of… things. | 我在牢里说了很多…话 |
[46:11] | Being your friend should come with a warning label. But… | 做你的朋友确实应该当心 但… 我说不好 |
[46:14] | I don’t know a lot of people who would take an arrow for me. So… | 有多少人愿意为我挡箭 所以… |
[46:18] | Welcome to the 21st century, Addams. | 欢迎来到21世纪 亚当斯 |
[46:27] | My number’s in there already. | 我的号码已经在里面了 |
[46:29] | That’s a bold move. | 这是个大胆的举动 |
[46:32] | I hope you’re not expecting me to call. | 我希望你没指望我会打给你 |
[46:34] | No, never. | 不 永远不会 |
[46:38] | I’d settle for a text, though. | 发短信我就满足了 |
[46:42] | You know what a text is, right? | 你知道短信是什么吧? |
[46:46] | Goodbye, Xavier. | 再见 泽维尔 |
[46:51] | Hey, are you going to be back next semester? | 嘿 你下学期还回来吗? |
[46:56] | Yes? No? Maybe? | 回来?不回?不知道? |
[47:31] | My very first stalker. | 我的第一个跟踪狂 |
[47:34] | Maybe this forced vacation will be more interesting than I imagined. | 也许这个强制假期 会比我想象的更有趣 |
[47:40] | Unlike my novel, not every thread has been tied up, | 不像我的小说 不是每条线都已解决 |
[47:42] | nor every question answered. | 也不是每一个问题都得到了解答 |
[47:44] | Secrets are still lurking in the dark corners of Jericho. | 秘密仍然潜伏在杰里科的黑暗角落 |
[47:53] | Were Laurel Gates and Tyler just pawns in a bigger game? | 劳蕾尔盖茨和泰勒 只是更大一盘局中的棋子吗? |
[47:57] | Will today’s stalker become tomorrow’s nemesis? | 今日的跟踪者会成为明日的敌人吗? |
[48:05] | I know the suspense is killing you. | 我知道这悬念要让你好奇死了 |