英文名称:Welcome to Sudden Death
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | – Where are they? – No, no… | -他们在哪 -不 不 |
[01:05] | Where are the rest of the troops? | 其余的士兵在哪里 |
[01:09] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[01:12] | – Where are they? – No! | -他们在哪 -不知道 |
[01:15] | Hey, leave her alone. | 喂 别逼她了 |
[01:17] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[01:20] | String him up! | 把他吊起来 |
[01:26] | Okay, American. | 很好 美国佬 |
[01:29] | Now you will tell me. | 那么现在你来告诉我 |
[01:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[01:40] | Where is your unit heading? | 你的部队去哪了 |
[01:42] | Go kiss. | 去亲 |
[01:46] | What did he say? | 他刚刚说什么 |
[01:50] | – Go kiss. – Go kiss? What is Go kiss? | -去亲 -区钦 区钦是什么 |
[01:52] | Go kiss. | 去亲 |
[01:54] | Go kiss my ass. | 去亲我的屁屁吧 |
[02:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:03] | I am getting the information we need! | 我正在获取我们我们需要的信息 |
[02:05] | – You killed him before we got the information! – No matter. | -他死了就什么信息都没了 -无所谓 |
[02:07] | We got two left! Do not question me! | 这个死了还有两个人 不要质疑我 |
[02:09] | I know what I am doing! | 我知道我在干什么 |
[02:43] | How’d you get free? | 你怎么挣脱的 |
[02:45] | Let’s just say those Cross-fit classes paid off. | 就当是我上的那些健身课起了作用吧 |
[02:53] | Get outta here! | 快离开这里 |
[02:55] | No time to defuse it. Go! Go! | 没时间拆除了 快 快 |
[03:16] | Morning, daddy. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[03:20] | – Mara? | -玛拉 |
[03:22] | Please knock first. | 进房间要先敲门哦 |
[03:25] | Come on. We can’t be late. | 快点 我们可不能迟到 |
[03:26] | I wanna go on the first patrol with you. | 我想和你一起开始我的第一次巡逻 |
[03:28] | – You sure you’re up to this? – Of course. | -你确定你准备好了吗 -当然 |
[03:30] | I’ve been counting down all week. | 我已经期待一个星期了 |
[03:32] | I was talking to your father. | 我是在问你爸爸 |
[03:34] | I’ve survived worse. I think I can handle this. | 更糟的我都挺过来了 我想我能撑住 |
[03:37] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[03:39] | In bed, playing on his pad like he doesn’t wanna go. | 在床上玩他的平板 看起来他并不想去 |
[03:43] | Mara, can you give your father and me just a few minutes alone | 玛拉 你可以给你爸爸和我一点时间 |
[03:47] | for some morning grown-up talk? | 来一场成年人之间的对话吗 |
[03:48] | Ew! So gross. | 恶心心 |
[03:52] | Uh, babe. | 呃 宝贝儿 |
[03:54] | Morning grown-up talk? | 成年人的晨间对话 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1273个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:209个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:109个,托福词汇:144个,考研词汇:228个,专四词汇:185个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:398个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:55] | I think she even saw through that one. | 我想连她都知道你说的什么 |
[03:58] | No. | 不 |
[04:00] | I actually wanna talk. | 我确实想谈谈 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:06] | Ever since you started this new job, you’re hardly around. | 自从你开始新工作后 就很少在我身边 |
[04:10] | Look, babe, I gotta work, right? | 你知道 宝贝 我得工作 对吗 |
[04:12] | We got bills to pay. | 我们得维持生活 |
[04:13] | I’m just saying, you missed his last three ball games. | 我是说 你错过了儿子最后的三场球赛 |
[04:16] | And she just finally got her scouts badge. | 还有女儿终于得到了她的童子军徽章 |
[04:20] | What happened to family first? | 家人第一哪去了 |
[04:22] | Well, that’s why I’m bringing them to work with me today, | 这个 所以我今天才带他们和我一起上班 |
[04:24] | so we can have some quality family time, right? | 这样我们就有一些美好的家庭时间 对吗 |
[04:26] | – All you do is work. – And, baby. | -你关心的只有工作 -并且 宝贝 |
[04:29] | You know what I’ve been going through, readjusting | 你知道我正在经历什么 适应 |
[04:30] | to civilian life, struggling to pay these bills. | 平民生活 努力挣钱养家 |
[04:33] | And now I’m finally feeling like the provider again. | 而且我终于感觉我又像个养家的人了 |
[04:37] | We miss you. | 我们很想你 |
[04:39] | And we need you. | 也很需要你 |
[04:42] | Ah-hah. “We.” | 确定是”我们” |
[04:44] | Me. | 是我 |
[04:49] | – hear you. – Yeah. | -我知道了 -好 |
[04:58] | – I’m gonna get them dressed. – Mm-hmm. | -我要去给他们穿衣服了 -好的 |
[05:00] | And I’m going to make them some breakfast | 还要给他们做点早餐 |
[05:02] | for their busy day with their daddy. | 好让他们撑过和爸爸忙碌的一天 |
[05:04] | You better get goin’. | 那你最好现在就去 |
[05:21] | Mom, are you watching? | 妈妈 你有在看吗 |
[05:23] | Mara, I’m watching, I’m also working | 玛拉 我正在看 而且我正忙着 |
[05:25] | on not burning breakfast. | 不把早餐做糊 |
[05:26] | Watching what? | 看什么 |
[05:28] | I was just trying to show mom | 我正在向妈妈展示 |
[05:29] | the flying back kick you taught me. | 你教我的空中回旋踢 |
[05:31] | Okay. Let’s see it. Let’s see it. | 好的 来秀一下 秀一下 |
[05:33] | Okay, now remember, when you jump and land, | 不错 现在记住 当你跳起来落地的同时 |
[05:36] | that’s when you extend your leg. | 就是你出腿的时候 |
[05:37] | Maybe she should extend her lip over her face. | 也许她应该把她的嘴伸到脸外面去 |
[05:40] | – That’s it. I’mma kick ya ass. – Uh, Mara. | -够了 屁股痒了吗 -玛拉 |
[05:43] | This is what I have to deal with all day while you’re at work. | 这就是在你去工作时我每天要面对的事 |
[05:45] | Ry, what’d I tell you about teasing your little sister, huh? | 瑞恩 关于逗你妹妹这件事我是怎么说的 |
[05:49] | – Apologize. – Why? | -道歉 -凭什么 |
[05:51] | You’re not even here for some of the things she calls me. | 你都没听过她是怎么说我的 |
[05:53] | Hey. Watch that tone, young man. | 嘿 注意你的言辞 年轻人 |
[05:55] | – And show some respect. – It’s okay, babe. | -对你爸爸尊重点 -没事 亲爱的 |
[05:57] | His little pre-teen hormones are kicking in. | 是他的青春期荷尔蒙开始闹事了 |
[06:00] | – Give me that. – Hey! | -给我 -嘿 |
[06:02] | No, we’re gonna sit down and have breakfast | 现在我们要坐下来吃早餐 |
[06:05] | and talk like a regular family. | 并且像普通家庭一样聊天 |
[06:07] | Let’s scarf and go! | 我们直接收拾出发吧 |
[06:09] | Walking around the arena all day? | 在体育馆里瞎转悠一整天吗 |
[06:11] | – Sounds wack. – So you don’t wanna go? | -听起来很没劲 -所以你不想去 |
[06:14] | No. Not really. | 不 不太想 |
[06:16] | Okay then, well, Mara and I | 好吧 那么就只有玛拉和我 |
[06:19] | will just enjoy the Falcons’ game by ourselves. | 一起欣赏猎鹰队的比赛咯 |
[06:23] | The Phoenix Falcons’ season opener? | 凤凰城猎鹰队的赛季揭幕战吗 |
[06:25] | My favorite player, Micah Crews, | 我最喜欢的球员 麦凯克鲁斯 |
[06:27] | just got traded to the Phoenix Falcons. | 刚刚转签到凤凰城猎鹰队 |
[06:29] | Too bad you don’t wanna go. Hm. | 你不想去真是太可惜了 |
[06:33] | What? Change your mind? | 怎么 改变主意了 |
[06:35] | Who cares about the stupid game. | 谁关心那个无聊的比赛 |
[06:37] | I just wanna go on patrol with you. | 我只想和你一起巡逻 |
[06:39] | Oh, well, I’m gonna have to play that one by ear, baby girl. | 这个嘛 宝贝女儿 我自己还得找找感觉 |
[06:41] | Uh, now, I’m still learning my way around the job myself. | 现在我自己还在适应这个工作 |
[06:44] | – I guess it’ll still be fun. – What are we waiting for? | -我觉得那也会很有趣 -我们还等什么 |
[06:47] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[06:49] | I can’t wait to see Micah Crews in action. | 我等不及要见到麦凯克鲁斯现场表现了 |
[06:52] | I can’t wait to see you in action, daddy! | 我等不及要见到你现场表现了 爸爸 |
[06:54] | Probably not gonna be too much action for me, sweetie. | 最好不要对我的工作现场期待太多 宝贝 |
[06:57] | This is just a regular day at the office. | 这只是在办公室里很普通的一天 |
[07:01] | Hey, Freeman, these can’t be your kids. | 嗨 弗里曼 这些不是你的孩子吧 |
[07:04] | They’re adorable. | 他们太可爱了 |
[07:05] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[07:06] | – Hey, Jesse, what’s up? – How you doin’? | -嗨 杰西 你好吗 -你好啊 |
[07:09] | Daddy, is it always busy like this? | 爸爸 这里总是那么多人吗 |
[07:11] | Well, it all depends on who’s in the venue. | 这个嘛 要看场子里是谁 |
[07:14] | Well, today is a special day, not only because | 你知道 今天是特殊的一天 不仅仅因为 |
[07:16] | it’s the Falcons’ season opener, but the governor and the mayor | 是猎鹰队的赛季揭幕战 而且州长和市长 |
[07:19] | are comin’ to watch the game with the new stadium owner. | 也会和竞技场的新老板一起看比赛 |
[07:22] | – Guess who. – Who? | -猜猜新老板是谁 -谁 |
[07:24] | – Diana Smart. – OMG, Diana Smart? | -黛安娜斯玛特 -我的天 黛安娜斯玛特 |
[07:27] | When I grow up, I wanna be a genius billionaire | 我长大后也要成为像她一样的 |
[07:30] | just like her. | 天才亿万富翁 |
[07:31] | Yeah, dream on. | 对 做梦吧您 |
[07:32] | – Hater. – Stop. | -杠精 -够了 |
[07:34] | Why is the arena all thrashed out like that? | 为什么体育馆里这么破烂 |
[07:36] | Ms. Smart is doing renovations. | 斯玛特女士正在做翻新 |
[07:38] | Daddy, can we please meet her? | 爸爸 我们能见见她吗 |
[07:40] | Oh, sweetie, she is a very busy lady. | 宝贝 她可是个大忙人 |
[07:43] | – I doubt we’ll even see her. – Okay. | -我们甚至可能看不到她人 -好吧 |
[07:57] | Yo, we have to bring out the big boy. | 哟 迎接主角驾临 |
[07:59] | Check my lady out, killin’ it, as usual. | 看我的女人 辣爆 一如既往 |
[08:05] | Yeah, and so we checkin’ out the spot where she’s the owner | 没错 我们来看她的场子 |
[08:08] | doin’ her thing, you know? | 看她的工作 了解 |
[08:10] | Damn, girl, we like the | 哇呜 妹子 我们在这儿就像是 |
[08:11] | new Jay and Beyonce up in this piece. | 新的Jay和碧昂斯组合 |
[08:13] | We love you, Diane! We love you, Milli! | 我们爱你 黛安娜 我们爱你 米利 |
[08:15] | Oh, we love you, too, baby. | 我们也爱你 宝贝 |
[08:17] | Give me a complete digital sweep. | 给我一个完整的数字扫描 |
[08:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[08:33] | Thompson here. Vendor key. | 这里是汤普森 供应商密钥 |
[08:34] | I’m having Wi-Fi problems with system 12-B. | 12-B区的无线网有问题 |
[08:37] | The IT team I requested should be coming your way soon. | 我联系的技术组应该很快到你那 |
[08:41] | I’ll let you know when they arrive. | 他们到了后我会告诉你 |
[08:42] | – Copy that. – Right this way. | -收到 -这边 |
[08:44] | – Our seats are right… – Hey, what’s up, tight shirt? | -我们的座位在右边 -嗨 你好啊 大块头 |
[08:47] | Good-lookin’ kids right there. | 小朋友挺俊呐 |
[08:49] | – Sure they’re yours? – Guys, this is Gus. | -确定是你的吗 -孩子们 这位是加斯 |
[08:53] | He’s the, uh, maintenance engineer. | 他是 维护工程师 |
[08:55] | So he’s a janitor? | 所以他是个修理工 |
[08:58] | Hey, I got an important job for you two today. | 嘿 你们俩今天有个很重要的任务 |
[09:00] | Stay real close to your dad. | 盯紧你们的老爸 |
[09:02] | Now he only gets lost, like, once a day now. | 现在他每天只迷路一次了 |
[09:04] | You get lost? What a noob. | 你还会迷路 太菜了 |
[09:07] | I wish my dad would’ve taken me to work | 我希望我跟你们一样大时 |
[09:08] | when I was your age. | 我老爸也能带我去工作 |
[09:09] | But I never knew him. | 但是我从来没有见过他 |
[09:15] | Alright guys, let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 我们走 |
[09:20] | And this is the security office. | 这里就是安保室 |
[09:26] | Got some good-lookin’ kids there, Freeman. Are they yours? | 来了好看的孩子呀 弗里曼 是你的吗 |
[09:29] | Why is everybody so amazed | 为什么每个人都对我有好看的孩子 |
[09:32] | that I have good-lookin’ kids? I mean, what am I, a troll? | 感到惊讶 怎么 我是妖怪吗 |
[09:35] | Dad, where’s your gun? | 爸爸 你的枪在哪 |
[09:37] | Guns don’t make you safe, son. Strategy does. | 枪不能保证你的安全 孩子 战术才会 |
[09:40] | – Thank you, sir. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 先生 -不客气 |
[09:42] | This is head of security, Devlin Montez. | 这位是安保主管 戴弗林蒙泰斯 |
[09:44] | He’s my boss. | 他是我的领导 |
[09:46] | All my guards are given state-of-the-art | 我的所有保安都配备最先进的 |
[09:48] | security tablets to communicate with each other, | 安保平板来互相联络 |
[09:50] | and to track down any security problems here in the arena. | 并追踪这个体育馆内发生的任何安全问题 |
[09:52] | The arena has the most sophisticated weapons detectors in the world. | 体育馆拥有世界上最先进的武器探测器 |
[09:56] | No one could get on to the lot with a small handgun | 哪怕是把小手枪也不可能带进来 |
[09:59] | and not be detected. | 而不被探测到 |
[10:00] | So no gun, huh? | 所以见不到真枪了 |
[10:04] | Lame. | 没意思 |
[10:08] | Get your family situated. | 把你的孩子安置好 |
[10:10] | I’m gonna need all the guards on duty on first patrol. | 第一场巡逻我需要所有安保人员就位 |
[10:12] | Our VIPs are already in the building. | 我们的贵宾已经进场了 |
[10:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[10:20] | you guys are VIPs. | 你们俩是贵宾了 |
[10:25] | – Cool. Jinx! – Cool. Jinx! | -酷哦 反弹 -酷哦 反弹 |
[10:28] | Now, do not take those off as long as you’re in this building. | 记住 只要你们在场内就不要摘下来 |
[10:31] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:33] | You and your hormones understand? | 你和你的荷尔蒙都明白了吗 |
[10:35] | Can we go now? I’m not trying to miss tip-off. | 我们能走了吗 我可不想错过争球 |
[11:05] | Hey. We’re here to fix the arena Wi-Fi. | 你好 我们是来修理体育馆的网络的 |
[11:09] | Wow. It’s a lot of you for one job. | 一个活要来这么多人吗 |
[11:11] | You ever try to bounce a digital signal around 950,000 | 你试过在8800平方米的场所 |
[11:14] | square feet of total space with a seamless signal? | 完全覆盖数字信号吗 |
[11:17] | It’s not a two-man configuration. | 只安排两个人肯定不行 |
[11:19] | Whatever. That’s above my pay-grade, pal. | 行吧伙计 这不归我管 |
[11:22] | We got the Wi-Fi tech crew here. | 无线网络技术组来了 |
[11:25] | -Send ’em up. – Copy that. | -让他们上来 -收到 |
[11:30] | Welcome to the arena, sports fans! | 欢迎来到赛场 球迷们 |
[11:33] | And we got a packed house | 今天真是座无虚席啊 |
[11:34] | just rarin’ to see an exciting basketball game. | 大家都迫不及待得想看一场精彩的球赛 |
[11:37] | And we got new Phoenix Falcons superstar, | 凤凰城猎鹰队的新生巨星 |
[11:40] | Micah Crews, in the building. | 麦凯克鲁斯也来到了现场 |
[11:43] | How does it feel to be playing on a new team this season? | 跟随新球队参加本赛季感觉如何 |
[11:46] | Your seats are right here. | 你们的座位就在这 |
[11:50] | You didn’t get us floor seats? These seats are wack. | 你没搞到前排座吗 这座位好别扭 |
[11:54] | Well, how about you sit your little wack ass | 要不然 你带着别扭的小屁股 |
[11:56] | back in the car if you like? | 回车里坐怎么样 |
[11:57] | I guess these will do. | 我其实凑合凑合就行 |
[11:59] | You know what, dude? | 你知道吗 老兄 |
[12:00] | Why don’t you shut up? | 你不如把嘴闭上 |
[12:01] | So I will be back | 我马上就回来 |
[12:02] | I’m getting tired of hearing this. | 我听够了 |
[12:04] | I’m trying to enjoy a game. | 我想好好看比赛 |
[12:06] | Can you stop? Please, stop. | 你们能停下来吗 请停下来 |
[12:08] | You guys break it up. Take your seats. | 你们两个就此打住 回到座位上去 |
[12:09] | What’re you gonna do about it? | 你想咋地 |
[12:11] | I’m warning you, do not put your hands on me, sir. | 我警告你先生 请不要碰我 |
[12:12] | – Sit down. – Kick rocks, rent-a-cop. | -坐下 -滚吧 臭保安 |
[12:16] | – Okay, you’re coming with me. – You mother… | -得 你跟我来一趟 -去你妈 |
[12:18] | You’re coming with me, too. | 你也跟我来一趟 |
[12:19] | – Let’s go. – Come on, man. | -走吧 -别这样老兄 |
[12:21] | You two, stay put. Ryan’s in charge till I get back. | 你们两个就待在这 我回来前听瑞恩指挥 |
[12:24] | – But, daddy… – Stay put. | -但是爸爸 -乖乖坐着 |
[12:27] | – Come on. – Come on, dude. | -走吧 -别这样老兄 |
[12:29] | He started this. | 是他挑的事 |
[12:31] | That’s my daddy! | 那是我爸爸 |
[12:32] | Oh, snap. Man, the governor pullin’ up on us. | 牛逼 州长来见我们了 |
[12:35] | We run this town | 这是我们的地盘 |
[12:36] | – Boy. – Hi. | -天呐 -你好 |
[12:36] | It is such a pleasure to see you again, Ms. Smart. | 能再见到你真是太荣幸了 斯玛特女士 |
[12:41] | – You look absolutely stunning. – Thank you. | -你看起来美极了 -谢谢 |
[12:43] | I told her that same thing in the limo. | 我在豪车里也是这么跟她说的 |
[12:45] | Your bodyguard is very observant. | 你保镖的观察力很强嘛 |
[12:47] | Oh, snap. Did he just call me the bodyguard? | 天呐 他刚刚是叫我保镖吗 |
[12:50] | You know, I think what the, uh, what the governor here was | 不是 我觉得州长是想说 |
[12:52] | trying to say is just that we’re forever grateful to you, Diana | 我们永远都很感激你 黛安娜 |
[12:55] | for taking your success and investing it back into our city | 感谢你带着你的成果回来投资我们的城市 |
[12:59] | Well, of course, mayor. I was born and raised here. | 当然了市长 我在这里出生和成长 |
[13:01] | I grew up coming to the arena as a kid with my daddy | 我成长的过程中经常和我父亲 |
[13:03] | to watch the hockey games. | 来这儿看冰球比赛 |
[13:05] | It was my dream of one day being able to give back. | 我梦想着有一天可以回馈这里 |
[13:07] | You’re also making us look good for re-election. | 你也给了我们竞选连任很大的优势 |
[13:09] | Just remember why we’re here, governor. | 也要记住我们存在的意义 州长 |
[13:12] | Don’t forget who you work for. The people. | 别忘了你是为谁工作的 是人民 |
[13:15] | Don’t forget about the ‘hood, either. | 也别忘了街头人群 |
[13:16] | Oh, of course, of course. People first. Always. | 当然 当然了 人民永远是第一位 |
[13:20] | Love the ‘hood. | 街头超棒的 |
[13:22] | Um, shall we head to the owner’s suite? | 我们去馆主套房吧 |
[13:24] | I’ve got a few surprises for everyone. | 我给大家准备了点惊喜 |
[13:26] | – Good idea. – Great. | -好主意 -太好了 |
[13:28] | Governor’s an asshole. I’m just sayin’. | 我得说一句 这州长是个混蛋 |
[13:30] | ♪ What are you doin’ here? ♪ | ♪ 你在这儿做什么 ♪ |
[13:32] | ♪ Better beware what you see me and my crew in here ♪ | ♪ 看到我和我的伙伴要当心点 ♪ |
[13:34] | ♪ We sick and tired of being sick and tired ♪ | ♪ 我们厌倦了厌倦 ♪ |
[13:36] | ♪ We sick of gettin’ hired than gettin’ fired ♪ | ♪ 我们厌倦了被雇佣而不是被解雇 ♪ |
[13:38] | ♪ A life of crime is our new career ♪ | ♪ 犯罪是我们的新事业 ♪ |
[13:40] | ♪ Like Butch Cassidy Sundance Kid ♪ | ♪ 像电影虎豹小霸王 ♪ |
[13:42] | ♪ we messed up… ♪ | ♪ 我们搅乱了 ♪ |
[13:43] | We got five minutes. Set it up! | 我们有五分钟时间 准备好 |
[13:44] | ♪ We clanned up taste a joint then we come back in ♪ | ♪ 我们倾巢而出满载而归 ♪ |
[13:47] | ♪ Like Jesse James who can argue with a gun that big? ♪ | ♪ 像杰西詹姆斯用枪说话 ♪ |
[13:49] | ♪ Your hands up ♪ | ♪ 举起手来 ♪ |
[13:51] | ♪ And don’t be no hero bring no Z notes ♪ | ♪ 别逞无谓的英雄 ♪ |
[13:53] | ♪ Coldhearted below zero ♪ | ♪ 零度以下的冷酷 ♪ |
[13:55] | ♪ Aim my pistol right at the casino cashier ♪ | ♪ 小手枪抵住赌场收银员 ♪ |
[13:57] | ♪ Total bring your ass here ♪ | ♪ 乖乖滚过来 ♪ |
[13:58] | ♪ Or you’re gonna meet your G-o-d ♪ | ♪ 或者滚去见你的上帝 ♪ |
[14:00] | ♪ My hometown wouldn’t give me a job ♪ | ♪ 我的老家不肯给我活路 ♪ |
[14:02] | ♪ The city robbed me of my future now the city I rob ♪ | ♪ 这城市抢走我的未来我也洗劫这座城 ♪ |
[14:05] | ♪ I got a man with a gun on a security guard ♪ | ♪ 我的人用枪指着保安 ♪ |
[14:07] | ♪ And another one witnesses who look at me hard ♪ | ♪ 还有个目击者死死盯着我 ♪ |
[14:10] | ♪ Put the money in the bag ♪ | ♪ 把钱放在袋子里 ♪ |
[14:12] | ♪ Bag get the shit I never had had ♪ | ♪ 袋子里是从来不属于我的东西 ♪ |
[14:15] | ♪ Robin Hood but my big double barrel’s my boy never was ♪ | ♪ 可以做罗宾汉 但我持猎枪的哥们 ♪ |
[14:18] | ♪ Getting Holy Ghost that was hose up in your apparel too ♪ | ♪ 和你一样从来没有什么美好的灵魂 ♪ |
[14:21] | ♪ Blast and I move with a thorough crew ♪ | ♪ 爆破 我和我的同伴们行动周密 ♪ |
[14:23] | ♪ Sister Sam box we grew up sharin’ a pair of shoes ♪ | ♪ 修女山姆博克斯我们穿一双鞋长大 ♪ |
[14:26] | ♪ You say a heist is something that you would never do… ♪ | ♪ 你说你永远不会走上邪路 ♪ |
[14:28] | Two minutes, people! | 还有两分钟 各位 |
[14:30] | Let’s make sure we don’t blow our escape prematurely. | 先确保我们不会把逃脱路线炸了 |
[14:33] | You mean, like that time Beta lost his virginity in Guam? | 你是说 就像上回贝塔在关岛破处一样吗 |
[14:37] | Almost pee on myself every time I think about that job. | 每次想到那个工作我就差点尿裤子 |
[14:41] | If she can’t stay focused, | 如果她不能集中注意 |
[14:42] | maybe I should plant the bombs, Alpha. | 应该我去放炸弹 阿尔法 |
[14:46] | Now, that’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[14:48] | Be my guest, Limp Biscuit. | 请便 小基佬 |
[14:52] | Enough! | 够了 |
[14:54] | Stay focused on Alpha. | 注意集中在阿尔法 |
[14:58] | Yeah, you’re right, you know, Gamma is a little crazy. | 是的 你说得对 伽马有点疯 |
[15:01] | But she’s the best. | 但她是最厉害的 |
[15:04] | Ain’t that right, Gamma? | 对吧 伽马 |
[15:06] | But if you wanna handle explosives, be my guest. | 但如果你想负责爆炸物 那请便 |
[15:12] | – Never mind. – What? | -当我没说 -什么 |
[15:14] | ♪ Outlaw outlaw outlaw ♪ | ♪ 我们是法外狂徒 ♪ |
[15:16] | Yeah. Just like I thought. | 没错 就跟我想的一样 |
[15:20] | Pussy. | 娘炮 |
[15:23] | It’s experimental weaponry. | 这是实验性武器 |
[15:24] | You get six shots each. | 每把有六发 |
[15:25] | They only work at close range. | 只有近距离有效 |
[15:27] | ♪ Outlaw outlaw outlaw ♪ | ♪ 我们是法外狂徒 ♪ |
[15:29] | Make ’em count. | 别浪费了 |
[15:32] | ♪ My old house didn’t bother me so now a robbery ♪ | ♪ 我的家乡从来不管我 现在只有 ♪ |
[15:35] | ♪ Is now bothering honestly that’s toxicology ♪ | ♪ 抢劫能让我中毒般的在意 ♪ |
[15:38] | Alright, we all know the end game. | 好了 我们都知道怎么做 |
[15:41] | Wait for the signal. | 等信号 |
[15:43] | We all clear out after the fourth quarter. | 第四节后我们就都退场 |
[15:45] | ♪ Follow me in my game plan… ♪ | ♪ 跟着我的计划走 ♪ |
[15:47] | Oh, yeah, and, uh, have fun. | 对了 玩得开心点 |
[15:50] | ♪ We really live like Billy the Kid ♪ | ♪ 我们活的像比利小子 ♪ |
[15:50] | 期间共杀了21人,也有人认为他是西部英雄 “Billy The Kid”美国罪犯,据说从17岁开始到21岁被击毙 | |
[15:52] | ♪ Outlaw outlaw outlaw ♪ | ♪ 我们是法外狂徒 ♪ |
[15:56] | ♪ Outlaw outlaw outlaw ♪ | ♪ 我们是法外狂徒 ♪ |
[16:03] | ♪ Outlaw outlaw outlaw ♪♪ | ♪ 我们是法外狂徒 ♪ |
[16:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the national anthem. | 女士们先生们 奏国歌 请起立 |
[16:12] | ♪ Oh say can you see… ♪ | ♪ 哦 你可看见 ♪ |
[16:16] | ♪ by the dawn’s early light ♪ | ♪ 透过一线曙光 ♪ |
[16:21] | ♪ What so proudly we hailed… ♪ | ♪ 我们对着什么 ♪ |
[16:26] | ♪ at the twilight’s last gleaming ♪ | ♪ 发出欢呼的声浪 ♪ |
[16:29] | ♪ Whose broad stripes and bright stars… ♪ | ♪ 谁的阔条明星 ♪ |
[16:34] | ♪ thru the perilous fight ♪ | ♪ 冒着一夜炮火 ♪ |
[16:38] | ♪ O’er the ramparts we watched… ♪ | ♪ 依然迎风招展 ♪ |
[16:40] | Who’s this? Third floor? | 这是谁 三楼 |
[16:43] | ♪ were so gallantly streaming ♪ | ♪ 在我军碉堡上 ♪ |
[17:09] | Yo. You gotta switch to decaf, tight shirt. | 你得转换到低能模式 大块头 |
[17:11] | Ooh, sprinkles! | 嗷 糖针 |
[17:13] | Isn’t there something you should be doing? | 你现在不是应该在工作吗 |
[17:16] | – Doin’ it! – I gotta get back to my kids. | -正在干呢 -我得回去找我的孩子 |
[17:19] | Hey, listen, man, the south hallway’s that way. | 听着伙计 南走廊在这个方向 |
[17:21] | Just go straight, gets you right back in the action. No turns. | 直走就可以回到赛场 不要转弯 |
[17:24] | – Can’t get lost, tight shirt. – Alright. Alright. Jesse. | -不会迷路的 大块头 -好的杰西 |
[17:28] | But there’s so much in here. | 但这里有太多了 |
[17:35] | – Here. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[17:37] | Alright, follow me. | 好了 跟我进来 |
[17:42] | Let’s go, Falcons! Oh! | 加油 猎鹰队 |
[17:46] | Let’s go, Falcons! | 加油 猎鹰队 |
[17:55] | Just wave your hand in front of there. | 在那前面挥挥手 |
[17:58] | Refrigerator, open. | 冰箱 开门 |
[18:00] | What? This is on to the next level-ish, bae. | 这真是又上一层楼了宝贝儿 |
[18:04] | Can I take this on tour with me? | 我能带着这个去巡演吗 |
[18:06] | – Only if you take me with you. – Oh, for sure. I got you. | -除非你带我一起去 -当然了 一起去 |
[18:10] | The renovations you’re making to the arena | 你对体育馆的翻新工作 |
[18:12] | are definitely impressive, Ms. Smart. | 确实令人印象深刻 斯玛特女士 |
[18:15] | The most impressive thing about The Odyssey is how we’re | 奥德赛公司最令人印象最深刻的是 |
[18:17] | providing job opportunities in both the green and tech sectors | 我们作为少数族裔投资者如何同时在 |
[18:20] | amongst minority vendors. | 环保和科技领域提供就业机会 |
[18:22] | Oh, now, see, that’s what you should really be proud of, | 这才是你最应该骄傲的地方 |
[18:24] | Diana, is creating opportunities. | 黛安娜正在创造机遇 |
[18:26] | And making us all look good in the process. | 还对我们竞选有利 |
[18:28] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[18:31] | What? I said, “Let’s roll.” | 咋了 我说咱们一起加油干 |
[18:36] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计 |
[18:37] | You guys new? | 你们是新来的吗 |
[18:39] | – What’s that? – You new? | -你说什么 -你新来的吗 |
[18:41] | Oh, no, first day. | 可不嘛 第一天 |
[18:52] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[18:54] | Hope I’m not interrupting something that’s important. | 希望我没有打扰到什么重要的事 |
[18:57] | I mean, this is a room filled with very important people. | 我是说 这间屋子里都是非常重要的人 |
[19:04] | Well, holy shit. | 我嘞个去 |
[19:06] | You’re Milli. | 你是米利 |
[19:10] | That’s Milli. | 那是米利 |
[19:13] | Hey, uh, can I call you Milli? | 你好 我可以叫你米利吗 |
[19:16] | Um, I mean, I’m just a… I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that was cool. | 对 手法挺炫 |
[19:23] | I hate to admit it ’cause I’m more of | 我不想承认 不过我其实更喜欢 |
[19:26] | a old-fashioned rock music kinda guy. | 老式摇滚乐 |
[19:28] | In fact, I hate hip-hop. | 事实上我超讨厌嘻哈 |
[19:32] | Security, is there something we can do for you? | 安保方面 有什么需要我们做的吗 |
[19:35] | Uh, first of all, that’s, uh… | 首先 |
[19:38] | I have a small confession to make. | 我要坦白一件事 |
[19:43] | We’re not really security guards. | 我们并不是安保人员 |
[19:48] | Look, I’m just here to collect. | 听着 我只是来收钱的 |
[19:49] | Whoa! Hey, hey! | 慢着 慢着 |
[19:51] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 打扰一下 你是谁 |
[19:54] | Me? Who am I? | 我吗 我是谁 |
[19:58] | Well, my, members of my team there, | 那边是我的队员 |
[20:00] | they, they call me Alpha. | 他们称我为阿尔法 |
[20:04] | That makes me the alpha. | 所以我就成了老大 |
[20:05] | Yo, I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[20:07] | This is one of those prank shows, right? | 这是那种整人节目 对吧 |
[20:10] | Where the camera at, babe? You in on this? | 摄像头在哪宝贝儿 你也参与了吗 |
[20:12] | Now, – is he with you? | -现在 -他跟你一起的吗 |
[20:14] | Are you guys, like, some kind of like, uh, thing, Ms. Smart? | 你们俩是搞在一起了吗 斯玛特女士 |
[20:17] | Or can I call you Diana? Can I call you Diana? | 或者我可以叫你黛安娜吗 可以吗 |
[20:19] | Diana it is. Alright, here’s the thing. | 那就叫黛安娜 好了 是这样的 |
[20:21] | I’m only here for one reason and one reason only. | 我来这里的原因只有一个 |
[20:23] | Actually, uh, I lied. | 实际上 我撒谎了 |
[20:25] | Uh, one billion reasons in your Digi-Coin. | 你的十亿个数字币的原因 |
[20:29] | D– do you know who I am? | 你 你知道我是谁吗 |
[20:32] | I am the governor of this state. | 我是这个州的州长 |
[20:34] | And on behalf of the United States government, | 同时也代表着美国政府 |
[20:36] | you are in a no-win situation. | 你没有胜算的 |
[20:39] | America stopped negotiating with terrorists years ago. | 美国早就不和恐怖份子谈判了 |
[20:46] | Terrorists? | 恐怖份子 |
[20:48] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[20:50] | No, tell me you’re joking. You’re not joking? | 不 告诉我你在搞笑 你不是在搞笑吗 |
[20:54] | Governor… | 州长 |
[20:58] | I’m just here to get what’s owed to me. | 我只是来拿欠我的东西 |
[21:06] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[21:07] | No! | 不 |
[21:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[21:17] | And I’m dead serious about it, too. | 并且我也是来真的 |
[21:22] | I wonder when daddy’s coming back. | 爸爸什么时候回来呀 |
[21:23] | Who cares? I’m all about this game. | 管他呢 我在认真看比赛 |
[21:26] | Why are you so mean to him? | 你为什么对他那么刻薄 |
[21:27] | Can’t you see he’s trying to be a good father | 你看不出来他在努力当个好父亲 |
[21:29] | and take care of us? | 还有照顾我们 |
[21:31] | Take care of us? | 照顾我们 |
[21:32] | He’s a security guard. | 他是个保安 |
[21:33] | A nobody. A loser. | 谁也不是 废物 |
[21:36] | Daddy’s not a loser. | 爸爸才不是废物 |
[21:38] | He ain’t a superstar like Micah Crews. | 他不是麦凯克鲁斯那样的超级明星 |
[21:40] | Yeah, that’s who I wish was my real daddy. | 那才是我真正想要的爸爸 |
[21:42] | – You take that back! – Now will you leave me alone? | -把你的话收回去 -现在你可以静静了吗 |
[21:45] | I’m so into the game. | 我真的很享受这比赛 |
[21:48] | Where are you going? Sit down. | 你要去哪 坐回去 |
[21:50] | I’m in charge, remember? | 听我指挥 记得吗 |
[21:52] | You ain’t in charge of my bladder. | 你可管不了我的膀胱 |
[21:53] | I gotta pee. | 本小姐要去小便 |
[21:56] | Mara! | 玛拉 |
[21:59] | Shooting, number thirteen. | 投篮 13号 |
[22:04] | Can I get a glass of double, please? | 一杯双份谢谢 |
[22:06] | Oh, man! | 不是吧 |
[22:40] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[22:47] | What do you wanna do with her now? | 现在你要拿她怎么办 |
[22:48] | What do you think? Get rid of her. | 你以为呢 除掉她 |
[22:50] | I ain’t killing no kids, man. I didn’t sign up for this shit. | 我不杀小孩 老兄 我可没同意干这种事 |
[22:52] | Let’s take her to Alpha. Let him deal with it. | 把她带去见阿尔法 让他处理 |
[22:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:01] | Another one of you’s gonna die in the next quarter | 我的要求得不到满足的话 |
[23:03] | if my demands aren’t met. | 下一节你们要再死一个人 |
[23:05] | How am I supposed to send you one billion? | 我怎么给你这十亿 |
[23:07] | I can’t just pull up my banking app for that. | 我总不能直接打开网银转账吧 |
[23:08] | Oh, come on, Diana. | 得了吧 黛安娜 |
[23:11] | You’re not the only tech-savvy one in this room. | 这房间里懂科技的不是只有你 |
[23:14] | You will enter routing numbers, | 你在这里输入账号 |
[23:15] | bank accounts and PIN numbers into this. | 账户名和密码 |
[23:19] | Once you get past the firewall, we will begin to transfer | 通过防火墙后 我们会把数字币 |
[23:22] | the Digi-Coin into our cloud. | 转移到我们的云端 |
[23:24] | Block-chain tech. Clever. | 区块链技术 机智 |
[23:27] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:29] | Now, is that a compliment coming from you? | 我刚才是听到你夸她了吗 |
[23:31] | You can jump out the suite window. | 你怎么不从房间窗户跳出去 |
[23:33] | Babe, what is it… Don’t piss the man off. | 宝贝 什么鬼 别惹毛这大哥 |
[23:35] | Yeah, babe, why don’t you listen to your dipshit boyfriend here? | 对啊 宝贝 你该听你这蠢货男票的 |
[23:38] | Now, if I can bring your attention this way, | 现在 如果我这样可以让你们认真点 |
[23:41] | this little lady can hack into | 这位小美女可以黑进 |
[23:42] | the entire Odyssey communications grid. | 全奥德赛的通讯网络 |
[23:44] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[23:46] | Remember what I did to that airport in Haiti? | 记得我对海地的那个机场干了什么吗 |
[23:47] | Oh, yes, I do. Do it. | 当然记得 就这么干吧 |
[24:01] | Beta? | 贝塔 |
[24:04] | Why don’t you cut me some slices? | 你来给我切点儿片 |
[24:10] | What you gonna do with that? Oh, God! No, no, no! | 你掏刀干嘛 噢 天啊 别 |
[24:12] | Hey, come on, man, I’m too pretty to slice! | 冷静 大哥 我这么帅可切不得啊 |
[24:14] | Look, I still gotta record “The Booty Clap” video, man. | 你看 我还要拍”扇臀”的MV呢 大哥 |
[24:16] | You know what it is, man. I, I can’t be looking like… | 你知道的 大哥 我不能看上去像 |
[24:18] | – How come he looking crazy… – Relax, R and B. | -他怎么可以这么疯狂 -放松 R&B |
[24:23] | Gamma. | 伽马 |
[24:26] | Are you in play? | 进行得怎样了 |
[24:31] | I’m in the game. Communication scrambler attached. | 弄好了 通信干扰器接上了 |
[24:36] | Alright. | 好的 |
[24:45] | Falcons! Falcons! | 猎鹰队 猎鹰队 |
[24:49] | Falcons! | 猎鹰队 |
[24:53] | – Ryan, where’s your sister? – I don’t know. | -瑞恩 你妹妹呢 -我不知道 |
[24:56] | What– what do you mean, “I don’t know?” | “你不知道” 是什么意思 |
[24:58] | I– I know I left you in charge. | 我不是让你管事的吗 |
[24:59] | She said she had to go pee. | 她说她要上厕所 |
[25:01] | Son, you had one job. | 儿子 我只给了你一个任务 |
[25:03] | What was I supposed to do, make her sit here and pee on herself? | 那我该怎么办 让她坐在这尿裤子吗 |
[25:06] | You’re supposed to go with… | 你应该跟她一起 |
[25:08] | Did she have her security badge on her? | 她的安全胸牌带着了吗 |
[25:16] | My wife is gonna kill me. | 我老婆会杀了我 |
[25:19] | Sir, we’ve lost connection to all security tablets. | 先生 我们跟所有安保平板失去联系了 |
[25:22] | Wait, Freeman is still online, sir. | 等会 弗里曼还在线 先生 |
[25:47] | Oh, sh– shit. Someone’s following us. | 噢 操 有人跟着我们 |
[25:51] | What is… Let me see this. | 这是啥 我看看 |
[25:53] | Damn, this is a VIP badge. | 妈的 是贵宾胸牌 |
[25:55] | Encoded footprint. Ah, shit. | 足迹记录功能 操 |
[25:57] | She’s being tracked by security. | 保安在找她 |
[25:59] | She must belong to somebody important. | 她应该是个大人物的孩子 |
[26:00] | Yeah, but we took out all the security. | 对 但我们解决了所有的保安 |
[26:01] | Obviously not. Hurry up, take this. | 明显没有啊 快点 拿着这个 |
[26:04] | You take him out. I got her. | 你解决他 我带她走 |
[26:05] | Come on, let’s go. Come on, move. | 快 我们走 快 动起来 |
[26:07] | – Let me go! – Copy that. | -放开我 -收到 |
[26:08] | – Mara? – Daddy! | -玛拉 -爸爸 |
[26:12] | Get up, go! | 起来 走 |
[26:14] | No! | 不要 |
[26:20] | Mara! | 玛拉 |
[26:23] | Where are you going, Mara? | 你要去哪 玛拉 |
[26:31] | Mara? | 玛拉 |
[26:36] | Oh, come on. | 噢 不是吧 |
[26:39] | Oh, sorry, man. | 噢 抱歉 哥们 |
[26:56] | Where is she? Where is she? | 她在哪 她到底在哪 |
[26:57] | Where’s who? | 谁在哪 |
[27:00] | This badge belonged to a little girl. Where is she? | 这个胸牌是一个小女孩的 她在哪 |
[27:03] | I don’t know anything about a little girl, man. | 我不知道什么小女孩 老兄 |
[27:05] | Oh, you think I’m playing, huh? | 你以为我在开玩笑是吗 嗯 |
[27:08] | Does it look like I’m playing now? | 我现在看起来像在开玩笑吗 |
[27:14] | Ah, that tech gun’s way above your pay-grade, guard. | 这枪可不是你这种级别会懂的 小保安 |
[27:18] | Shut up, and tell me where she is. | 闭嘴 告诉我她在哪 |
[27:22] | ♪ I just came here… ♪ | ♪ 我刚到这里 ♪ |
[27:23] | ♪ You fucker better my money ♪ | ♪ 你就骗光了我的钞票 ♪ |
[27:24] | ♪ Put your name in the shirt ♪ | ♪ 靠着不变的老套谎言 ♪ |
[27:25] | ♪ With the same old lies ♪ | ♪ 把你的名字印在衣服上 ♪ |
[27:26] | ♪ And you layin’ in the dirt ♪ | ♪ 然后你把它们埋进土里 ♪ |
[27:28] | ♪ You just stopped and get stoned ♪ | ♪ 只是封存 ♪ |
[27:29] | ♪ When you playin’ on my ♪ | ♪ 当你决定玩弄我时 ♪ |
[27:31] | ♪ Think fast with the top off… ♪ | ♪ 好好想想后果 ♪ |
[27:33] | Chill. Stop. Stop. | 冷静 停下 停下来 |
[27:36] | ♪ You get knocked off ♪ | ♪ 你被击倒 ♪ |
[27:38] | ♪ Said to my face and get clocked off… ♪ | ♪ 老实交代后被囚禁 ♪ |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | ♪ You won’t shake loose ♪ | ♪ 挣脱不了 ♪ |
[27:43] | ♪ You can’t drag me down… ♪ | ♪ 我不会和你一起堕落 ♪ |
[27:47] | Brah. | 兄弟 |
[27:52] | ♪ I’m back… ♪ | ♪ 我回来了 ♪ |
[27:54] | ♪ I take life in fact ♪ | ♪ 杀人性命 ♪ |
[27:55] | ♪ I break my door home ♪ | ♪ 其实是我闯入自己的家 ♪ |
[27:56] | ♪ And take life yeah ♪ | ♪ 杀了我的家人 对 ♪ |
[27:58] | ♪ Most haters hate… ♪ | ♪ 许多仇恨者讨厌 ♪ |
[28:00] | ♪ My next tone with a bluff ♪ | ♪ 我接下来嚣张的调调 ♪ |
[28:02] | ♪ Day by day like I took a… ♪ | ♪ 一天天的像我 ♪ |
[28:05] | Come on, man. | 来啊 老弟 |
[28:09] | ♪ Your whole weight like I’m workin’ at a clutch ♪ | ♪ 你的重量对我也不过像个女士包 ♪ |
[28:25] | Man, stop doing that! | 兄弟 不要乱吓人 |
[28:28] | Jesus, he’s dead! Yeah, well, I don’t know him. | 天啊 他死了 虽然我不认识他 |
[28:32] | Yeah, you know what? I don’t recognize any of these new guys. | 你知道吗 这些新人我一个都不认得 |
[28:34] | It’s like they all got replaced. | 他们就像全被换掉了一样 |
[28:37] | – New? – Yeah. | -新人 -对 |
[28:38] | You’re the only one that I know. | 你是我唯一认得的 |
[28:40] | Something strange is going on here, man. | 一些奇怪的事正在发生 兄弟 |
[28:45] | Look, I have no time for this. I have to find my daughter. | 我现在没时间管这些 我要找我女儿 |
[28:49] | Come on. Jeez. | 过来 天啊 |
[28:51] | – I can’t wait. – For what? | -我等不了了 -什么 |
[28:53] | To watch my daddy kick your ass. | 看我爸爸怎么收拾你 |
[28:56] | Yeah, that’ll be a neat trick. Meh, get up here. | 哼 那得使点儿厉害的花招了 上来 |
[28:59] | My shoelace! | 我的鞋带 |
[29:02] | Get up. I said keep it movin’. | 起来 我说了要一直走 |
[29:04] | Can’t a sister tie her shoe? | 姑娘我就不能把鞋带绑好吗 |
[29:06] | What if I fall and hurt my cute self? Hm? | 把可可爱爱的人家摔了怎么办 嗯 |
[29:08] | – Hurry up. – Fine! | -快点 -好吧 |
[29:14] | Damn. I hate kids. | 妈的 我讨厌熊孩子 |
[29:17] | I’ve taken care of all communication, | 我在留意这体育场里所有的通讯网 |
[29:18] | digital and Wi-Fi signals in the stadium. | 数字和网络信号 |
[29:21] | I’ve also disconnected all of our lines | 按计划 我还在第二节之前 |
[29:23] | before second quarter, as scheduled. | 切断了我们所有的线路 |
[29:26] | Yes! The Odyssey is mine! | 太好了 奥德赛是我的了 |
[29:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:36] | Too cliche? | 太老套了吗 |
[29:39] | You know, I’m picking up a lot of heat | 你知道吗 我感受到强烈的注视 |
[29:40] | coming from your direction. | 来自你这个方向的 |
[29:42] | You got something you wanna say to me, Ms. Smart? | 你是有话要跟我说吗 斯玛特女士 |
[29:46] | I know you. | 我认识你了 |
[29:50] | Jobe. Jobe Davis. | 乔布 乔布戴维斯 |
[29:54] | Ex-CIA, counterterrorism agent. | 前中情局反恐特工 |
[29:56] | Well, holy shit. | 噢 我的天 |
[29:58] | I’m starting to understand what this is all about. | 我开始明白这是为了什么了 |
[30:00] | What this about? This is about what you did to me. | 为了什么 为了你对我干的事 |
[30:02] | What you did to my team. That’s what this is about. | 你对我的队员干的事 就是为了这些 |
[30:05] | Okay, excuse me, mister, I… | 好吧 打断一下 先生 我 |
[30:07] | All that I’m trying to say is, whatever she did, | 我就是想说 不管她做什么了 |
[30:09] | I’m gonna be the first to apologize for her. | 我要第一个为她道歉 |
[30:12] | What in the hell did you do to this dude? | 你他妈对这老兄干什么了 |
[30:14] | Jobe Davis mistook an innocent American family | 乔布戴维斯 把一个无辜的美国家庭 |
[30:17] | for a Muslim terrorist cell and killed them. | 错当成了穆斯林恐怖分子逮捕并杀了他们 |
[30:20] | A mother and father with two kids, six and eight. | 一对父母和两个孩子 六岁和八岁 |
[30:23] | I hired a team of attorneys to uncover the truth. | 我请了一个律师团队去调查这事 |
[30:25] | They discovered that Mr. Davis was responsible | 他们发现这个家庭遭到非法袭击搜查 |
[30:27] | during an illegal raid on their home. | 是戴维斯先生的责任 |
[30:29] | Everybody makes a mistake on the job. | 每个人都会在工作上失误 |
[30:31] | A mistake? That family is dead because of you! | 失误 那一家人的死都是因为你 |
[30:34] | Which resulted in the destruction of my life, | 毁了我的生活 |
[30:37] | including my family | 我的家庭 |
[30:38] | and destroying the lives of my team. | 和我队员的生活的 |
[30:42] | You. | 是你 |
[30:46] | You ever experience anything like what’s happening right now? | 你以前经历过这种事吗 |
[30:48] | No. I– I think it just hit me. | 没有 我 我就是受到冲击了 |
[30:50] | Like, you really killed that dude. | 就是 你真的把他给杀了 |
[30:55] | I might have PTSD. | 我说不定会得创伤后应激障碍症 |
[30:56] | I’m talkin’ about the Wi-Fi, not the murder and stuff. | 我是说无线网 不是杀人之类的事 |
[30:59] | This whole situation’s nuts, man. | 整个情况都失控了 兄弟 |
[31:01] | Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. | 哇 哇 等等 |
[31:03] | Excuse me. Uh, where is Devlin? | 抱歉 戴弗林哪去了 |
[31:11] | – Run. – Right now? | -开跑 -现在吗 |
[31:14] | Go! | 快跑 |
[31:20] | Shirt, this way! | 大块头 这边 |
[31:22] | – You sure? – Trust me! | -确定吗 -相信我 |
[31:30] | Shit. Which way? | 靠 哪边 |
[31:31] | I don’t know. Fuck it. | 我也不知道 干了 |
[31:37] | Those guys are assholes! | 这些混蛋玩意儿 |
[31:39] | I think I pulled my hamstring. | 我觉得我拉伤了腿筋 |
[31:42] | Thanks for locking that. We’ll be good in here. | 锁门是对的 我们在这很安全 |
[31:45] | I, uh… Sorry about the mess. | 我 抱歉这么乱 |
[31:47] | I don’t get a lot of visitors normally. | 我通常没有太多访客 |
[31:49] | I can see why. | 我能看出为什么 |
[31:51] | It’s like the John McClane shit. | 这像是约翰麦克兰干的事 |
[31:53] | – What? – “Die Hard.” | -什么 -“虎胆龙威” |
[31:55] | You never seen “Die Hard?” Bruce Willis? | 你从来没看过”虎胆龙威”吗 布鲁斯威利斯 |
[31:58] | Like, all these terrorists, they took over this Nakatomi Building | 就像那些恐怖分子 他们占领大厦 |
[32:00] | and he’s like “Yipee ki-yay, motherfucker!” | 然后他们就像这样”呦呦哈嘿 小混蛋” |
[32:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[32:04] | What the hell, man? Watch the pans. | -搞什么鬼啊 -小心我的铁盘 |
[32:06] | You’re talking about a movie? | 你在说电影 |
[32:07] | I’m talking about real life here. | 我在说这儿的现实状况呢 |
[32:10] | Could you just please show me | 你能不能给我找一条安全的路线 |
[32:12] | a safe route out of here so I can find my daughter? | 我能离开这儿去找我女儿 |
[32:15] | We can take the east hallway. | 我们可以走东边的走廊 |
[32:17] | Uh, that’s the quickest way we’ll get to ’em and it– | 这是去找他们最快的路 |
[32:18] | it’s always empty during game time. | 而且比赛的时候这条路上从来没有人 |
[32:20] | – Come on. – Thanks. | -走吧 -谢谢了 |
[32:22] | Sorry about your pans. | 抱歉打翻了你的铁盘 |
[32:34] | Shit. | 靠 |
[32:36] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间耽误在这破事上 |
[33:16] | I’m only gonna tell you this one time. | 我就只跟你说一遍 |
[33:20] | You do that again, and I’mma cut you in pieces. | 你再来这套 我就把你切成片 |
[33:28] | Go! | 走 |
[33:32] | See? Told you. | 你看 我说了吧 |
[33:34] | There’s nobody around. | 这边一个人也没有 |
[33:35] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[33:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[33:40] | Oh. Hey there. | 哦 你们好 |
[33:44] | – Where’s your badge? – It’s my first day on the job. | -你的胸牌呢 -这是我第一天上班 |
[33:48] | And where’s your security pad? | 那你的安保平板呢 |
[33:50] | Oh, must’ve left it in the break room. | 一定是被我落在休息室里了 |
[33:53] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[33:56] | Uh, what is she, five-seven, 125? | 她多大了 57 125 |
[33:58] | – I got this. – Gus… | -我就能搞定 -加斯 |
[34:00] | Ah-ah-ah… You got the last one. | 别闹 最后一个归你 |
[34:06] | So you’re tellin’ me | 所以你是说 |
[34:08] | you don’t have your security badge or your security pad? | 你既没有安保胸牌也没有安保平板 |
[34:12] | Like I said, it’s my first day. | 我说了 我第一天上班 |
[34:19] | Got her! | 抓住了 |
[34:22] | I don’t got her. | 没抓住 |
[34:25] | All of you were supposed to be dead. | 你们应该都死了才对 |
[34:30] | ♪ I break swords when I fight ♪ | ♪ 我在战中摔断宝剑 ♪ |
[34:32] | ♪ The saddest news… ♪ | ♪ 绝望的消息 ♪ |
[34:40] | ♪ Front door security… ♪ | ♪ 正门的防卫 ♪ |
[34:45] | ♪ Compression sucks… ♪ | ♪ 无耻的压迫 ♪ |
[34:49] | ♪ Lay down fool ♪ | ♪ 躺下吧 蠢货 ♪ |
[35:02] | I’ll call you a paramedic. | 我给你叫医护人员 |
[35:03] | Just tell me where my daughter is. | 只要你告诉我女儿在哪 |
[35:05] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[35:07] | Who are you with? | 你跟谁一起的 |
[35:13] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:17] | The clock is ticking, and you can’t stop it. | 时间在流逝 你没法阻止的 |
[35:23] | – Gus, get her earpiece. – Uh-unh! | -加斯 拿下她的耳机 -不要 |
[35:25] | She already kicked me once. | 让她踢我一次就够了 |
[35:27] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[35:39] | When the game is over, you’re all dead! | 等到比赛结束的时候 你们都死了 |
[35:46] | Yo, that is one crazy bitch! | 哟 这他妈是个疯婆子 |
[35:53] | Now let’s look at this bomb. | 来看看这个炸弹 |
[35:54] | Bomb? | 炸弹 |
[35:58] | Holy shit! | 卧槽 |
[36:00] | This is a Ping-Pong bomb. | 这是个乒乓炸弹 |
[36:03] | Activated via remote, or motion-sensitive. | 通过远程遥控 或者运动感应激活 |
[36:06] | These are designed for maximum collateral damage | 这些是为了在密集空间 或者军队 |
[36:08] | in close basis, or for troops in one place. | 造成最大伤害设计的 |
[36:11] | Or like a large crowd leaving an arena. | 或者在一大群人离开竞技场的路上 |
[36:13] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定你知道你在做什么吗 |
[36:15] | – Can you back up a little bit? – Sorry. | -你能往后退一点吗 -对不起 |
[36:19] | And… disarmed. | 然后 解除了 |
[36:25] | Just one of these has the potential to kill hundreds. | 光其中一个就有能力杀上百人 |
[36:28] | I say we get your son out of here, | 我觉得我们应该把你儿子送出去 |
[36:29] | get him safe, call the cavalry. | 带到安全的地方 然后搬救兵 |
[36:31] | I’ll be very honest with you. | 我跟你说实话 |
[36:32] | I’m not getting paid enough for this. | 我的薪水可不够让我干这个 |
[36:33] | No, I’m not gonna send my son | 不 我不会让我的儿子 |
[36:35] | through exits rigged with explosives. | 通过这些装了爆炸物的出口 |
[36:37] | There could be more of these, like, at every exit. | 这可能还有很多 可能每个出口都有 |
[36:39] | There’s, like, a dozen main exits in this arena. | 这儿光主要出口就有大概12个了 |
[36:42] | You heard what she said, right? | 你听见她说的了吧 |
[36:44] | The clock is ticking. I have to do something to stop this. | 时间在流逝 我得做点什么阻止这一切 |
[36:47] | Besides, my daughter is still in this place. | 而且 我得女儿还在这个地方 |
[36:50] | It’s gonna be suicide, man. | 你这是自杀啊 兄弟 |
[36:52] | Well, then I’ll commit it saving lives. | 只要能救人就行 |
[36:54] | You can’t save everyone by yourself. | 你一个人救不了所有人的 |
[36:56] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[36:58] | But maybe with your help? | 但是如果有你的帮助呢 |
[37:04] | Hell, no! | 我不行的啊 |
[37:13] | The entire arena layout. | 这整个场馆的布局 |
[37:15] | Look, all the exits, right there. | 看 所有的出口 这些地方 |
[37:18] | Yeah. They’re the most logical places to plant a bomb. | 是啊 这是逻辑上最适合装炸弹的位置 |
[37:21] | So we’ll start there. | 我们从这里开始 |
[37:23] | We also need a solid way to communicate, | 我们还需要一个靠谱的方式来联系 |
[37:24] | should we get split up. | 万一我们要分开行动的话 |
[37:26] | Ooh! Analog, baby! | 噢 有对讲机哦 |
[37:29] | They’ll never hear us on these frequencies. There you go. | 他们不会在这些频道上听到我们的 给你 |
[37:33] | Well, we got a lot of ground to cover, | 我们得去的地方太多了 |
[37:35] | and time is not on our side. | 时间上我们也不利 |
[37:39] | My girl Bessie’ll help. | 我的姑娘贝茜可以帮忙 |
[37:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:45] | Tight shirt, meet Bessie. | 大块头 这就是贝茜. |
[37:48] | Go, Bessie. | 走吧 贝茜. |
[37:51] | Fuck, yeah. | 牛逼了 |
[38:08] | Diana didn’t have anything to do with your mistake. | 黛安娜对你的失误没有任何责任 |
[38:11] | Mayor, you’re really starting to piss me off. | 市长 你真的在惹我发火 |
[38:16] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[38:19] | You know, someone like Diana Smart there, | 你是知道的 像黛安娜斯玛特那样的人 |
[38:21] | who has money, they play both sides, | 有钱人 他们扮演所有角色 |
[38:24] | judge and jury. | 法官和陪审团 |
[38:26] | You don’t know how dangerous my job was, | 你根本不了解我的工作多么危险 |
[38:28] | how many innocent people I protected. I protected. | 我保护过多少无辜的人 是我保护的 |
[38:32] | How many years I served my country | 我为我的国家效劳了多少年 |
[38:35] | and how quickly she took it away. | 而她把这一切夺走的有多块 |
[38:37] | Look, I’m sorry you lost your family, | 听着 我抱歉你失去了你的家人 |
[38:39] | but they’re alive, the Faakhirs are not. | 但是他们还活着 法科希尔一家却不是 |
[38:42] | You’re damn right you’re sorry. | 你他妈当然觉得对不起 |
[38:45] | And that’s why you’re gonna pay. | 而这就是你付出代价的方式 |
[38:47] | Anything hit the account? | 账户有动静吗 |
[38:51] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[38:54] | Hey, please don’t kill me! | 求你了 别杀我 |
[38:56] | Look, I just started working on my second album, man. | 我刚开始制作我的第二张唱片 大哥 |
[38:58] | – Kill her, kill her! – Just give him the loot! | -那就杀她 杀她吧 -你就把钱给他吧 |
[39:01] | Listen to R and B here. | 听听R&B说的 |
[39:02] | Virtual currency transfers take time. | 虚拟货币转账也需要时间 |
[39:04] | – Please be patient. – Stop playing me, Ms. Smart. | -有点耐心吧 -别再耍我了 斯玛特女士 |
[39:08] | You keep playing me, I’m gonna kill you, | 你要是敢继续耍我 我就杀了你 |
[39:10] | I’m gonna kill the mayor, here, | 杀了那边的市长 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna kill your dumbass boyfriend. | 我还会把你的草包男友给杀了 |
[39:14] | Shit! | 靠 |
[39:14] | I’m gonna kill everybody in this goddamn arena. | 我会杀了这个破体育馆里所有的人 |
[39:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:24] | Come over here. | 到这儿来 |
[39:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:33] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[39:40] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[39:44] | You’re gonna choose… | 你来选择 |
[39:47] | Who dies next. No. | -下一个死的是谁 -不 |
[39:49] | Yes. Is it gonna be the honorable mayor? | 可以 会是那个了不起的市长吗 |
[39:53] | Or your Booty Clap R and B boyfriend? | 还是你扇臀的R&B男友 |
[39:55] | You choose. Come on, man. | -你来选择 -别这样 大哥 |
[39:57] | – Who is it gonna be? Do it. – Bae. | -会是谁呢 选择吧 -宝贝 |
[40:01] | Look, I know you’re not gonna let them kill me, right? | 我知道你不会让他们杀了我的对吧 |
[40:03] | My album’s streaming top 100. | 我的唱片要进前100了 |
[40:05] | Y’all know how hard it is to do that? | 你知道那有多难吗 |
[40:07] | If anything, you shoot the mayor, goddammit. | 真要杀你应该杀那个市长 该死的 |
[40:09] | She ain’t even helping the black community properly. | 她根本就没有好好帮助黑人社区 |
[40:12] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[40:13] | – Just calm down, Milli. – Calm down? | -冷静一下 米利 -让我冷静 |
[40:15] | Bitch, I ain’t tryin’ to die. Yo, no, don’t, don’t shoot me. | 贱货 我又不想死 别 别杀我 |
[40:17] | – Man. Come on, man. – Wait, wait, wait! | -求你了 大哥 -等一下 等一下 |
[40:19] | We have an incoming deposit. | 我们有进帐了 |
[40:27] | You know, I knew I could count on you to do the right thing. | 我就知道我能指望你做对的事情 |
[40:32] | It’s not so easy to pick who lives or dies, is it? | 选择谁生谁死也不是那么简单 是吧 |
[40:36] | Now go sit your ass down. | 现在滚回去坐下 |
[40:43] | What we got? | 怎么样了 |
[40:46] | Good. Let’s check in with Gamma. | 不错 看看伽马那边怎么样了 |
[40:49] | Looks like Gamma’s only got one more bomb to activate. | 看起来伽马就剩一颗炸弹没激活了 |
[40:52] | Who’d try to bomb a basketball arena? | 谁会想着炸一个篮球馆啊 |
[40:54] | There’s kids, there’s old women. | 这儿有老弱妇孺 |
[40:56] | That’s not cool at all, man. | 这一点也不酷 哥们 |
[40:57] | Gamma, where are we at with the last bomb? | 伽马 最后一颗炸弹怎么样了 |
[40:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:02] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[41:03] | An arena security guard. | 一个体育馆的安保人员 |
[41:05] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[41:07] | – What’s your name? – Let’s start with yours first. | -你叫什么名字 -你先说你的 |
[41:10] | Well, I’m Alpha. I’m running the security now. | 我是阿尔法 安保现在归我管了 |
[41:14] | Okay, Alpha, where’s Devlin? | 好吧阿尔法 戴弗林在哪 |
[41:16] | Oh, we’ve briefed the new security on duty. | 我们新的安保人员已经入职就位了 |
[41:19] | Why don’t you tell me your location? | 要不你告诉我你在哪呢 |
[41:20] | We’ll bring you up to speed. | 我们会帮你跟上工作进度 |
[41:22] | I think I’m already up to speed. | 我想我已经了解进度了 |
[41:25] | I’ll find you. How’s that? | 我来找你 怎么样 |
[41:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:35] | Alright, listen up. | 好吧听好了 |
[41:37] | We got a rogue security guard on duty. | 我们还剩了个捣乱的保安在工作 |
[41:40] | I want you to find him, take him out. | 我要你们找到他 除掉他 |
[41:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[41:58] | Well, now, who do we have here? | 现在 看看这是谁 |
[42:03] | This opener between the Falcons and the Knights | 这场猎鹰队对阵骑士队的开场赛 |
[42:07] | is just giving you nail-biting intensity. | 让人感到紧张刺激振奋人心 |
[42:10] | ♪ Boom you know we do it like that zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪ |
[42:13] | ♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪ |
[42:15] | ♪ You know we always fight back zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们总是快速的反击 ♪ |
[42:17] | ♪ You know they always fight that boom♪ | ♪ 你知道他们一直在奋斗 ♪ |
[42:18] | ♪ Baby let’s get it high ♪ | ♪ 宝贝让我们嗨起来 ♪ |
[42:22] | ♪ Then move it side to side ♪ | ♪ 然后摇摆起来 ♪ |
[42:26] | ♪ Get it get it right groove it… ♪ | ♪ 获胜然后跟着节奏摇摆 ♪ |
[42:32] | Dad, did you find Mara yet? | 爸 你找到玛拉了吗 |
[42:35] | No. I… um, i… | 还没 我 呃 |
[42:36] | I just came to check on you. | 我只是过来看看你 |
[42:38] | I wanna help you look for her. | 我想帮你一起找她 |
[42:40] | If you wanna help, stay here, okay? | 如果你想帮忙的话 待在这儿别动 好吗 |
[42:42] | It’s the safest place for you. | 这对你来说是最安全的地方 |
[42:44] | Why can’t I help you? | 为什么我不能帮你 |
[42:45] | If your sister comes, I need you here waiting for her. | 如果你妹妹来了 你需要在这里等着她 |
[42:48] | Son, I need you to be a soldier right now. | 儿子 我需要你现在像一个士兵一样 |
[42:51] | I need you to follow orders. | 我需要你服从命令 |
[42:53] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生了什么 |
[42:54] | no matter what you hear or see other people do, | 不管你听到或看到其他人做了什么 |
[42:56] | I need you to hold your position. Do you copy? | 我需要你坚守在这儿 你明白了吗 |
[42:58] | Yes, sir. Okay. | 是 长官 |
[43:01] | Alright. I’ll be back, son. | 好 我会回来的儿子 |
[43:09] | Move! Get out of the way! | 让开 快点让路 |
[43:10] | I’m tryin’ to save your life! | 我在救你们的命 |
[43:13] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[43:14] | We’ll cut through Concession C. | 我们会穿过C区 |
[43:16] | It’s faster. Move! Get out of the way! | 这样更快 让开 快让路 |
[43:19] | ♪ Bring it bump it pump it up ♪ | ♪ 来吧 晃动 燥起来 ♪ |
[43:21] | ♪ Don’t just stop just toughen up ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃继续加油 ♪ |
[43:23] | ♪ Don’t you let ’em knock you down ♪ | ♪ 你难道要让他们击败你吗 ♪ |
[43:25] | ♪ Yo we get it bumping when the beat go bumping ♪ | ♪ 节奏响起的时候我们就躁动起来 ♪ |
[43:27] | ♪ And we push it to the limit when we jumpin’ and we pumping ♪ | ♪ 我们蹦跳和加油鼓劲时都拼尽全力 ♪ |
[43:29] | ♪ And we get like this and we get like that ♪ | ♪ 我们就像这样 ♪ |
[43:30] | ♪ So we move to the side… ♪ | ♪ 我们摇摆起来 ♪ |
[43:32] | Okay. Let’s check the northeast exit ahead. | 好的 检查前面这个东北的出口 |
[43:35] | ♪ I push it to the limit baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝我已经到了极限 ♪ |
[43:37] | ♪ I just wanna show you how to move it♪ | ♪ 我只是想给你展示怎么样摇摆 ♪ |
[43:38] | ♪like it’s 2080 ♪ | ♪ 就像是已经2080年一样 ♪ |
[43:39] | ♪ I just wanna see you move and groovin’ like a crazy lady ♪ | ♪ 我只想看你像一个疯女人一样摇摆 ♪ |
[43:41] | ♪ Boom ♪ | ♪ 嘣 ♪ |
[43:48] | ♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪ |
[43:50] | ♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪ |
[43:52] | ♪ You know we always fight back zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们总是快速反击 ♪ |
[43:54] | ♪ You know they always fight that boom ♪ | ♪ 你知道他们一直在奋斗 ♪ |
[43:56] | ♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪ |
[43:58] | ♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪ |
[43:59] | ♪ Get up get up ♪ | ♪ 全体起立 ♪ |
[44:01] | ♪ Get up get up get up get up ♪ | ♪ 全体起立 ♪ |
[44:06] | Yup, got another one. | 又解决了一个 |
[44:09] | ♪ And we push it to the limit when we jumpin’ and we pumping ♪ | ♪ 我们蹦跳和加油鼓劲时都拼尽全力 ♪ |
[44:11] | ♪ And we get like this and we get like that ♪ | ♪ 我们就像这样 ♪ |
[44:13] | ♪ So we move to the side and we clap real fast ♪ | ♪ 我们摇摆起来掌声雷动 ♪ |
[44:15] | ♪ Yeah get it get it get it yeah get it get it get it ♪ | ♪ 噢懂了懂了 ♪ |
[44:17] | ♪ I just wanna show you how to push it like a crazy lady ♪ | ♪ 我只想看你像一个疯女人一样摇摆 ♪ |
[44:19] | ♪ Boom ♪ | ♪ 嘣 ♪ |
[44:21] | Pull over right here by this exit. | 在这个出口旁边停下 |
[44:23] | ♪ Fly like an eagle be like a free soul ♪ | ♪ 像一只老鹰一样 灵魂自由的飞翔 ♪ |
[44:27] | ♪ Fly sharp like a needle . Boom ♪ | ♪ 像针一样快速穿梭 嘣 ♪ |
[44:32] | ♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪ |
[44:34] | ♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪ |
[44:36] | ♪ You know we always fight back zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们总是快速反击 ♪ |
[44:38] | ♪ You know they always fight that boom ♪ | ♪ 你知道他们一直在奋斗 ♪ |
[44:40] | ♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪ |
[44:42] | ♪ You know we like it like that ♪ | ♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪ |
[44:44] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[44:53] | So you’re not gonna tell us your name? | 所以你不打算告诉我们你的名字吗 |
[44:54] | I don’t talk to strangers. | 我不和陌生人说话 |
[44:56] | Didn’t your mama teach you that? | 你妈妈没有教过你吗 |
[44:58] | As a matter of fact, she did. | 说实话她教了 |
[45:00] | Told you. She’s got a smart mouth. | 早就告诉你了 她嘴厉害着呢 |
[45:02] | Somebody needs to shut her up permanently. | 最好有人能让她永远闭嘴 |
[45:04] | You leave her alone. | 你离她远点 |
[45:05] | Relax, Ms.Smart. | 别紧张斯玛特女士 |
[45:08] | No one’s gonna hurt the girl. Sit. | 没人会伤害她 坐下吧 |
[45:11] | I’m a huge fan, by the way. Thanks. | 顺便说一句我是你的铁粉 谢了 |
[45:14] | – How old are you? – Almost eleven. | -你多大了 -快十一岁了 |
[45:16] | But I already feel that black-girl magic. | 但我已经能感受到黑人女孩的神奇了 |
[45:20] | I have a little girl around your age. | 我有个女儿和你差不多大 |
[45:23] | She’s cute like you, too. | 她也和你一样可爱 |
[45:26] | Her mother left me and took my daughter with her. | 她妈妈带着她离开了我 |
[45:29] | I can see why, loser. | 我想我知道为什么 失败者 |
[45:34] | Oh, I’m far from being a loser. | 我一点也不失败 |
[45:38] | In fact, today I’m gonna win it all. | 实际上我今天会全盘胜利 |
[45:43] | How we lookin’? | 我们这边怎么样了 |
[45:46] | Still on track. Digi-Coin coming in. | 一切正常 数字币正在汇入 |
[45:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:49] | I can’t wait till my dad finds me. | 我已经等不及我爸来找我了 |
[45:51] | He works here in the arena. | 他在这个体育馆工作 |
[45:53] | He’s probably looking for me right now. | 他现在说不定正在找我 |
[45:55] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[45:59] | Why don’t you tell me more about your daddy? | 为什么你不多跟我讲讲你爸呢 |
[46:02] | Start of the third quarter, 95. | 第三节开始 95号 |
[46:11] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[46:14] | I have searched every entrance to this wing. | 从所有入口到这一侧 我都已经找遍了 |
[46:16] | Then we need to get the message | 我们必须同时告知 |
[46:18] | to everyone in this entire place at the same time, | 这个地方的所有人 |
[46:21] | to leave through the exits we know are safe. | 从我们已知的安全的出口撤离 |
[46:24] | How? | 怎么做 |
[46:33] | How do I get to whoever controls this? | 我怎么样才能联系到控制这个的人 |
[46:36] | Oh, take this hallway all the way to the end. | 从这个走廊走到头 |
[46:39] | It dead-ends at a elevator. | 走廊尽头是个电梯 |
[46:40] | Listen, take the elevator to the top floor. | 听着 坐电梯到顶楼 |
[46:42] | When the doors open, just keep going straight. | 电梯门开后 一直直走 |
[46:44] | It ends at the Jumbotron operator’s office. | 走到底是导播的办公室 |
[46:47] | Guy’s name is Al. Knock twice. | 他的名字是阿尔 敲两次门 |
[46:50] | I’mma stay here and keep looking. | 我呆在这儿继续找 |
[46:52] | Okay, if you find anything, don’t touch it. Call me. | 好的 如果你找到什么 不要碰 联系我 |
[46:54] | Oh, I’m not touching shit. | 我打死也不会碰 |
[47:21] | Man. | 伙计 |
[47:22] | – You ever heard of knocking? – I’m sorry. | -你不知道要敲门吗 -抱歉 |
[47:24] | But this is an emergency. We’re all in trouble. | 但是这是紧急情况 我们都有大麻烦了 |
[47:26] | What do you mean, “We’re in trouble?” | 你说我们有大麻烦了是什么意思 |
[47:27] | The arena security’s been taken over by outside hostiles. | 体育馆的安保被歹徒占领了 |
[47:30] | Man, whatever you smokin’, | 伙计 不管你吸了什么 |
[47:33] | you need to give me some, ’cause this job is boring as hell. | 给我也整点 这活实在是太枯燥乏味了 |
[47:35] | – I’m not– Look, look. Look. | 我没吸毒 来看这个 |
[47:38] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[47:39] | – No. – It’s a bomb. | -不知道 -这是个炸弹 |
[47:41] | Would you like to see how it works? | 你想看看它怎么运作的吗 |
[47:43] | Is that a rhetorical question? | 这是个反问句吗 |
[47:49] | Are you sure you really want me to send this message out? | 你确定你要我把这个信息发送出去吗 |
[47:51] | ‘Cause this, this, this message | 因为这 这个消息 |
[47:52] | is gonna evacuate the entire arena. | 会让整个体育馆的人都撤离 |
[47:54] | That’s exactly what we want. | 这就是我们想要的 |
[47:56] | Man. | 伙计 |
[47:57] | If this comes back on me, | 如果这个事情追究到我身上 |
[47:59] | I’m gonna tell ’em that you held me hostage with a bomb! | 我就说是你用炸弹挟持了我 |
[48:01] | Fair enough. Now would you just please send the… | 没问题 现在请你发 |
[48:08] | No, no. No! Please, no! No! | 别别别 不要这样 |
[49:18] | Oh, s– sorry. Sorry, sir. You okay? | 对不起 先生 你还好吗 |
[49:24] | Freeman. | 弗里曼 |
[49:25] | I’m surprised you’re still alive. | 你还活着真是让我感到诧异 |
[49:27] | I’d assumed they killed all the guards. | 我以为他们杀掉了所有的保安 |
[49:31] | You stuck around even when | 你意识到了情况不对 |
[49:33] | you realized something was off. | 却留了下来 |
[49:36] | My daughter’s missing. | 我女儿失踪了 |
[49:37] | I can’t find her and I’m not gonna leave without her. | 我找不到她 找不到她我不能走 |
[49:43] | I’m really sorry to hear this, but I need you to stay focused | 对此我很抱歉 但是我需要你全神贯注 |
[49:46] | and finish telling me everything you know. | 然后把你知道的一五一十的告诉我 |
[49:49] | Well, whoever they are, they’re professionally trained. | 不管他们是谁 他们都是经过专业训练的 |
[49:52] | Prototype weaponry, | 实验性的武器装备 |
[49:54] | maybe, uh, covert or special-ops trained. | 也许受过卧底或者特种部队训练 |
[49:57] | Maybe even a terrorist cell. | 甚至恐怖组织 |
[49:59] | Anything else I should know? | 还有什么我要了解的吗 |
[50:01] | Well they planted motion-sensitive explosives at the exits. | 他们在出口处安装了运动感应的爆炸装置 |
[50:04] | I managed to dismantle most of them, I think. | 我想我已经拆除了大部分了 |
[50:08] | I always knew you were an exceptional employee. | 我一直知道你是个与众不同的员工 |
[50:11] | A man that would do anything to protect. | 为了保护别人会拼尽全力 |
[50:14] | – That’s why I hired you. – But, sir… | -这就是我为什么把你招进来 -但是先生 |
[50:16] | What do you suggest we do to take them out? | 你觉得我们应该怎么做才能解决他们 |
[50:19] | Well, I think the first thing, unfortunately, is… | 很不幸 我想首当其冲的应该是 |
[50:23] | taking you out. | 解决你 |
[50:26] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[50:33] | Spider. Caught the fly. | 这里是蜘蛛 苍蝇已经抓住了 |
[50:35] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[50:36] | You’re with them? | 你和他们是一伙的吗 |
[50:39] | How could you betray your own people? | 你怎么能背叛你自己的人 |
[50:41] | Life isn’t about loyalty, son. | 生活从来不是美好的 小子 |
[50:44] | It’s about green, lots of it. | 你轻信他人 就会一次次被欺骗 |
[50:49] | – Continue to surprise, Freeman. – Shut up! | -你以后会经常吃惊的弗里曼 -闭嘴 |
[50:52] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[50:55] | If I submitted my real resume, | 如果我投的是我真实的简历 |
[50:56] | you would’ve been too afraid to hire me. | 你就不敢雇用我了 |
[50:58] | Now take out your cuffs and get on the ground | 现在把你的手铐拿出来然后趴地上 |
[51:00] | before I put one in your leg. | 否则我就朝你腿上来一枪 |
[51:02] | Can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[51:04] | Okay. Have it your way. | 好吧 这可是你自找的 |
[51:17] | I don’t care who you really are. | 我根本不在乎你到底是谁 |
[51:21] | You’re still gonna die. | 你终将命丧黄泉 |
[51:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[52:00] | Where’s Devlin? | 戴弗林在哪 |
[52:02] | He’s on break. | 他在休息 |
[52:04] | Jesse, did you kill your boss? | 杰西 你把你自己的领导杀了吗 |
[52:06] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[52:08] | Oh, well, a little birdie told me. | 一个小可爱告诉我的 |
[52:11] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[52:13] | Mara! | 玛拉 |
[52:14] | She’s a cute little girl. Smart mouth, though. | 可爱的小姑娘 可惜太能说了 |
[52:17] | I swear, you touch her, you die. | 我发誓 你要是碰她一根汗毛 我弄死你 |
[52:22] | You stay out of my way, | 你不要挡我的道 |
[52:24] | allow me to finish what I started, she’ll be just fine. | 让我干完我的事情 你的女儿会没事 |
[52:26] | What if I can’t do that? | 如果我不让呢 |
[52:29] | Well, then your daughter will be one of many who die today. | 那样 你女儿会跟这里的人一起死 |
[52:31] | Where are you? Come on. | 你在哪里 告诉我 |
[52:33] | Where you hiding? | 你躲在哪里 |
[52:34] | I’m not hiding from you. | 我没有在躲你 |
[52:36] | Actually, I got the best seats in the house. | 实际上 我在体育馆的最佳坐席 |
[52:38] | So you stay off my grid, | 你要是不挡我的道 |
[52:41] | and maybe your daughter will live to see 11. | 可能你的女儿还能过上11岁生日 |
[53:00] | I’ve got intel on our security guard. | 找到咱们小保安的信息了 |
[53:02] | Putting it up on the screen now. | 现在发送到大屏上 |
[53:07] | “Jesse Freeman. Unconventional warfare operations.” | “杰西弗里曼 非常规作战” |
[53:10] | “Airborne, demolitions, hand-to-hand expert.” | “空降兵 爆破兵 肉搏专家” |
[53:12] | “Counterterrorism and recon.” | “反恐和侦察” |
[53:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[53:17] | I told you he was a badass. | 我告诉过你他不好惹 |
[53:20] | Now, don’t get cocky, kid. | 小鬼 你先别飘 |
[53:21] | My team’s gonna eat your daddy for breakfast. | 我的队员会活吞你爸爸 |
[53:23] | Hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[53:25] | Freeman has a VIP badge assigned to him. | 弗里曼名下有一个贵宾胸牌 |
[53:27] | Onscreen now. | 现在发送到屏幕 |
[53:31] | Now who do we have here? | 看看这是谁 |
[53:33] | Leave my brother alone. | 离我哥哥远点 |
[53:37] | Oh, I don’t believe in breaking up families, kid. | 我不是拆散家庭的人 小鬼 |
[53:39] | That’s Ms. Smart’s job. | 那是斯玛特女士的工作 |
[53:42] | Especially children. | 特别是针对小孩 |
[53:45] | Omega, bring his dumb ass back here. | 欧米伽 把那个小混蛋带这儿来 |
[54:06] | Excuse me, young man. | 打扰一下 年轻人 |
[54:08] | Last name Freeman? | 你姓弗里曼 |
[54:09] | Who are you? | 你谁呀 |
[54:10] | I work with your dad. He asked me to come and get you. | 我是你爸爸的同事 他让我过来接你 |
[54:13] | But my dad told me not to go anywhere. | 但是我爸爸让我哪里也别去 |
[54:15] | Hm. Smart kid, huh? | 聪明的小孩 |
[54:17] | But your dad sent me anyway, so come on, let’s go meet him. | 无论如何是你爸让我来的 走吧 去见他 |
[54:20] | My daddy told me to stay put, no matter what. | 我爸爸告诉我乖乖坐好 无论发生什么 |
[54:26] | Look, man, I don’t have time for this. Get your ass up. | 听着 小伙 我没有时间跟你浪费 起来 |
[54:29] | Stranger danger! Stranger danger! | 危险陌生人 危险陌生人 |
[54:30] | Hey, you. Leave that kid alone! | 喂 家伙 离那小孩远点 |
[54:35] | Man, sit your ass down! | 伙计 你他妈给我坐下 |
[54:46] | Digi-Coin’s still transferring. | 数字币还在传输 |
[54:49] | It was a pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你做生意很愉快 |
[54:51] | Wish I could say the same, murderer. | 但愿我也能这么说 杀人犯 |
[54:55] | Hm. It could’ve gone much worse. | 情况可以更糟 |
[54:57] | Come on, it wasn’t such a total loss for ya. | 来嘛 这点损失对你来说算不上什么 |
[55:00] | At least we found out before it got too serious | 至少你俩发展更进一步之前发现了 |
[55:02] | that your boyfriend was a bitch-ass. | 你的男朋友是个贱人 |
[55:03] | Hey, man, come on! I’m just trying to live! | 拜托 大哥 我只是为了活命 |
[55:06] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[55:08] | You’re gonna let us go alive, right, man, Mr. Sir Alpha? | 我们会活着离开的 对吗 阿尔法先生 |
[55:10] | Don’t start kissing my ass just yet. | 暂时先不要拍我马屁 |
[55:13] | ‘Cause if someone’s daddy decides to play hero, | 因为如果某人的爸爸要当英雄 |
[55:17] | I’m gonna send your ass and everyone in this arena | 我会送你这蠢货和体育馆里的每一个人 |
[55:20] | on a one-way ticket to the after-party. | 来场永不回头的旅行 |
[55:25] | And that’s not just an evil cliche, Ms. Smart. | 这可不只是老套的反派台词 斯玛特女士 |
[55:29] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[55:34] | He’s in section 301. | 他在301区 |
[55:38] | Omega, Delta, Zeta. | 欧米伽 德尔塔 泽塔 |
[55:41] | – Fly’s in section 301. – We’re on our way. | -苍蝇在301区 -我们这就去 |
[55:45] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[55:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[56:12] | Mara! | 玛拉 |
[56:15] | Oh, I– I’m so sorry. I… | 很抱歉 |
[56:23] | Oh, okay. Now, he said the best seats in the house. | 好吧 他说过全场最佳坐席 |
[56:52] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[56:54] | Giving it all to you today, sports fans. Hey! | 今天献给所有的球迷们 嘿 |
[56:57] | I’m working here! Hey! | 我在这儿工作呢 |
[56:59] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[57:30] | ♪ And it goes like this ♪ | ♪ 一切将如此进行 ♪ |
[57:32] | ♪ Hey don’t miss out on what you’re passing ♪ | ♪ 不要错过这出好戏 ♪ |
[57:34] | ♪ You’re missing the hoota of the funky Buddha ♪ | ♪ 你正错过最嗨的部分 ♪ |
[57:36] | ♪ Eluder or the fucked up styles to get wicked ♪ | ♪ 风格开始邪恶 ♪ |
[57:39] | ♪ So come on as cypress starts to kick it ♪ | ♪ 摆脱无趣嗨起来 ♪ |
[57:41] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re like the outlaw stridin’ ♪ | ♪ 因为我们是法外之徒 ♪ |
[57:42] | ♪ While suckers are hidin’ jump behind the bush ♪ | ♪ 衰人藏在灌木背后害怕的跳脚 ♪ |
[57:45] | ♪ When they see me driving by ♪ | ♪ 当你看到我从此经过 ♪ |
[57:51] | ♪ Yeah you know I’m gonna get ya ♪ | ♪ 你就知道我冲你来了 ♪ |
[57:53] | ♪ How do you know where I’m at ♪ | ♪ 你不了解我 ♪ |
[57:54] | ♪ When you haven’t been where I’ve been? ♪ | ♪ 是你没有经历过我的经历 ♪ |
[57:56] | ♪ Understand where I’m coming from ♪ | ♪ 不知道我从哪里来 ♪ |
[57:58] | ♪ When you’re up on the hill in your big home ♪ | ♪ 你在你的山上的大房子里时 ♪ |
[58:00] | ♪ I’m out here risking my dome ♪ | ♪ 我在外面脑袋拴在裤腰上 ♪ |
[58:02] | ♪ Just for a bucket or a fast ducat ♪ | ♪ 只为一口吃的和一点零钱 ♪ |
[58:05] | ♪ Just to stay alive aiyyo I gotta say fuck it ♪ | ♪ 为了生存 豁出一切 ♪ |
[58:07] | ♪ Here is something you can’t understand ♪ | ♪ 你无法理解 ♪ |
[58:10] | ♪ How I could just kill a man ♪ | ♪ 我是如何杀掉一个人 ♪ |
[58:12] | ♪ Here is something you can’t understand ♪ | ♪ 你无法理解 ♪ |
[58:14] | ♪ How I could just kill a man ♪ | ♪ 我是如何杀掉一个人 ♪ |
[58:16] | ♪ Here is something you can’t understand ♪ | ♪ 你无法理解 ♪ |
[58:19] | ♪ How I could just kill a man ♪ | ♪ 我是如何轻易的杀掉一个人 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ Here is something you can’t understand ♪ | ♪ 你无法理解 ♪ |
[58:24] | ♪ How I could just kill a man ♪ | ♪ 我是如何轻易的杀掉一个人 ♪ |
[58:26] | ♪ Here is something you can’t understand ♪ | ♪ 你无法理解 ♪ |
[58:31] | ♪ All I wanted was a… ♪♪ | ♪ 我想要的只是 ♪ |
[59:58] | Where’s my daughter? | 我的女儿在哪 |
[1:00:01] | Where’s my daughter? | 我的女儿在哪 |
[1:00:02] | Owner’s, owner’s suite. | 主人 主人套房 |
[1:00:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:30] | These two teams are battling it out here | 第四节一开始 |
[1:00:33] | at the start of the fourth quarter. | 两支球队开始了厮杀 |
[1:00:43] | Dad, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪 |
[1:00:50] | The owner’s suite, huh? See, that makes sense. | 主人套房 有道理 |
[1:00:54] | That’s where the rich people go to watch the games. | 那里是有钱人看比赛的地方 |
[1:00:57] | Nobody would ever think to look for the bad guys there. | 没人会想到去那里找坏人 |
[1:01:00] | Well, assuming they’ve the same weapons as the other bad guys, | 假设他们有和其他坏人一样的武器 |
[1:01:03] | I need the element of surprise. | 我需要出其不意 |
[1:01:05] | Yo, shirt. | 大块头 |
[1:01:08] | You go in through this way, | 你从这条道走 |
[1:01:10] | surprise the hell out of everyone. | 谁都想不到 |
[1:01:16] | Well, looks like I got no other choice. | 看起来我也没有其他的选择 |
[1:01:25] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[1:01:30] | I’m gonna need a lot more than… | 我需要的可不止是这个 |
[1:01:39] | What? | 咋了 |
[1:01:44] | Look. I gave you the money. Now just go. | 听着 我已经给你钱了 你就走吧 |
[1:01:47] | You and I both know I can’t just walk out of here. | 你我都知道 我不可能轻易离开这里 |
[1:01:49] | Just killing you, that wouldn’t be enough, would it? | 仅仅是杀了你 也不足够 不是吗 |
[1:01:52] | No. I need something bigger. | 不 我要干一票大的 |
[1:01:56] | I’m gonna call it the, uh, Bloody Escape. | 我要给它起名叫做 浴血逃亡 |
[1:02:03] | Pretty good, huh? | 相当不错 对吧 |
[1:02:04] | Please, don’t hurt the innocent citizens in the stadium. | 求你了 不要伤害体育馆里的无辜民众 |
[1:02:08] | They just came to see the game. | 他们只是来看比赛的 |
[1:02:10] | Who, these people? | 这些人吗 |
[1:02:14] | Fuck ’em. Psi. | 去他们的 赛 |
[1:02:17] | Thank you, Psi. | 谢谢 赛 |
[1:02:21] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, go on, take it. | 来吧 拿着 |
[1:02:29] | Open it up. | 打开它 |
[1:02:35] | Now you see, Diana. | 现在你看 黛安娜 |
[1:02:38] | Your name, your face, | 你的名字 你的脸 |
[1:02:43] | everything that you built | 你建立的所有一切 |
[1:02:45] | has haunted me for two years. | 折磨我长达两年 |
[1:02:48] | Soon I’m gonna fly away from here, | 所以我会从这里飞走 |
[1:02:49] | look down on you like a fucking God | 像上帝一样俯视你 |
[1:02:53] | and watch everything that you built… | 看着你建立的所有一切 |
[1:02:56] | be destroyed. Boom. | 化为乌有 嘣 |
[1:03:11] | Oh, man, we missed one! | 不是吧 我们漏了一个 |
[1:03:15] | Fuck! Goddamn it! | 操他妈的 |
[1:03:19] | Thirty seconds left in the period. | 本场剩余30秒 |
[1:03:24] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们来不及了 |
[1:03:46] | How did he do it? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[1:03:52] | 5 4 3 Five, four, three, | |
[1:03:57] | 2 1 two, one! | |
[1:04:03] | Micah Crews, two-pointer, Falcons. | 猎鹰队麦凯克鲁斯 两分篮 |
[1:04:07] | Tie game. You know, I couldn’t have planned this any better. | 平局 你知道我都没法计划的比这更好 |
[1:04:11] | The audience is all gonna stick around for the amazing | 观众都会留下来等待比赛最终结果 |
[1:04:13] | conclusion, and all exit virtually altogether | 然后几乎同时退场 |
[1:04:15] | and chaos will still reign supreme. | 现场依然会一片混乱 |
[1:04:18] | And by the time the cops have dealt with the fallout, | 等警察来处理后事时 |
[1:04:22] | I’m gonna be long gone. | 我早已逃之夭夭 |
[1:04:31] | Micah Crews has a chance to win the game | 麦凯克鲁斯 有机会为他的新球队 |
[1:04:34] | for his new team. | 赢得比赛 |
[1:04:37] | Blue. White-blue. | 蓝色 蓝白相间 |
[1:04:48] | Oh, no. I should have called in sick! | 我应该请病假的 |
[1:04:54] | What’s that sound? Oh, yeah. | 那是什么声音 哦对了 |
[1:04:57] | This is “Game Over.” | 这是 游戏结束 |
[1:05:07] | – Drop it! – Daddy! | -放下枪 -爸爸 |
[1:05:09] | – Hey, sweetie. – Alright. | -嗨 甜心 -好吧 |
[1:05:11] | Now you must be the security guard. | 你应该就是那个保安了 |
[1:05:13] | You must be Alpha. | 你应该就是阿尔法 |
[1:05:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:05:19] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[1:05:21] | Micah! Micah! Mi… | 麦凯 麦凯 |
[1:05:24] | You’re too late. | 你来的太晚了 |
[1:05:27] | No, no, no. No, please don’t blow. Please don’t… | 不 不 求你不要爆炸 求你不要 |
[1:06:03] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Hey! | 快走 快走 嘿 |
[1:06:06] | What happened? What happened to the explosives? | 怎么回事 炸弹怎么了 |
[1:06:08] | That’s right. We defused your little game, player. | 这就对了 我们破解了你的游戏 玩家 |
[1:06:11] | Hey, freeze. | 嘿 别动 |
[1:06:13] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:06:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:06:16] | That’s just a T-shirt gun. | 那只是个T恤枪 |
[1:06:20] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:06:25] | Refrigerator open. | 冰箱打开 |
[1:06:33] | – Come on, come on. – Daddy! | -走 走 -爸爸 |
[1:06:44] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[1:06:47] | – Go! Alright. – Daddy! | -继续走 好的 -爸爸 |
[1:06:50] | Oh, hell, yeah. Much love, black man. | 太好了 超爱你 黑人兄弟 |
[1:06:53] | God bless you, man. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:06:54] | He said he’s flying away. | 他说他要飞走 |
[1:06:55] | My guess is he’s heading to the helipad on the roof. | 我猜他去了屋顶的直升机停机坪 |
[1:06:57] | Take the main stairway to the rafters. | 从主楼梯上去 |
[1:06:58] | I’ll shout you out on my next album, man! | 我下一张专辑会强推你的 兄弟 |
[1:07:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们 女士们 |
[1:07:05] | please proceed to the nearest exit. | 请前往距离你最近的出口 |
[1:07:22] | Keep movin’, kid. | 继续走 小鬼 |
[1:07:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:07:41] | Breaking news live from The Odyssey Center. | 突发新闻直播来自奥德赛中心 |
[1:07:43] | There have been reports of explosions | 有报道称 |
[1:07:45] | from inside the arena. | 体育馆内部发生爆炸 |
[1:07:47] | Emergency crews are arriving at the scene, | 紧急救援队正在到达现场 |
[1:07:49] | but no confirmation of injuries or fatal… | 目前没有确认是否有受伤和死亡 |
[1:07:52] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[1:07:53] | This is a breaking news item, | 这是一次突发事件 |
[1:07:55] | live from The Odyssey Arena. | 来自奥德赛体育馆的现场画面 |
[1:07:57] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:07:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:08:00] | Let my daughter go and I’ll let you live. | 放了我的女儿 我就饶了你 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah, okay. You can have her back. | 好的 几分钟以后 |
[1:08:08] | In a few minutes, in pieces. | 你就可以得到她的碎片了 |
[1:08:12] | Stay. | 呆在这 |
[1:08:18] | Your guns don’t work that far, anyway. | 无论如何 你的枪也打不了这么远 |
[1:08:20] | At least I figured that out. | 至少我弄明白了这点 |
[1:08:26] | I had a perfect plan, and you fucked it all up. | 我本来有一个完美的计划 而你把它毁了 |
[1:08:32] | Kick his ass, daddy! Kick his ass! | 教训他 爸爸 狠狠的教训他 |
[1:08:36] | Dad. Mara. | 爸爸 玛拉 |
[1:09:36] | Daddy, look out! | 爸爸 小心 |
[1:09:47] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:09:52] | Leave my daddy alone! | 离我爸爸远点 |
[1:09:55] | Move | 走开 |
[1:10:00] | – Daddy! – No! | -爸爸 -不要 |
[1:10:04] | Daddy, don’t drop me. | 爸爸 别放开我 |
[1:10:11] | Ah. You can do this, daddy. | 爸爸 你可以做到的 |
[1:10:29] | Come here, sweetie. We gotta get this off of you. | 来 亲爱的 我们得把这个拆掉 |
[1:10:32] | Hurry, daddy. | 快点 爸爸 |
[1:10:36] | Daddy. Hurry, daddy. | 爸爸 快点 爸爸 |
[1:10:38] | Hold on, baby girl. | 坚持住 宝贝闺女 |
[1:10:53] | You know | 你知道 |
[1:10:55] | I wish I could stick around for this sweet moment, | 我真希望能留下来欣赏这个暖心瞬间 |
[1:11:00] | but I think I hear my ride pulling up. | 但是我好像听到有人来接我了 |
[1:11:03] | Plus, I just hate bad endings. | 再加上 我讨厌悲剧结尾 |
[1:11:06] | So here’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以这就是我要做的 |
[1:11:07] | I’m gonna kill you and your bitch daughter there | 我要杀了你还有你的臭丫头 |
[1:11:11] | and call it a day. | 来结束这一天 |
[1:11:16] | Fuck. Enjoy your last few seconds together. | 操 好好享受你们在一起的最后几秒钟吧 |
[1:11:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:22] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[1:11:25] | You bitch. | 你个臭婊子 |
[1:11:26] | You just fuckin’ killed us all. | 你他妈的把我们全杀了 |
[1:12:04] | – Uh, sweetie, are you hurt? – No. | -呃 亲爱的 你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[1:12:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:08] | It could be worse. | 还算好的 |
[1:12:09] | If I came home without you, your mom would kill me. | 如果我没有带你回家 你妈妈会杀了我的 |
[1:12:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:12:16] | You saved my life and everyone in the Arena. | 你救了我和体育馆里所有人的命 |
[1:12:18] | Uh, how did you figure out how to work that gun? | 你是怎么搞清楚怎么用那把枪的 |
[1:12:21] | Basic thumb-press safety switch. | 基础的 用拇指按下安全锁 |
[1:12:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:26] | Hey, let’s go get Ryan. | 我们去找瑞恩吧 |
[1:12:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Alright. | -好 -好的 |
[1:12:38] | Son. | 儿子 |
[1:12:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:12:41] | Mara! | 玛拉 |
[1:12:44] | I was so worried. | 我好担心 |
[1:12:45] | Were you really worried about me? | 你真的在担心我吗 |
[1:12:47] | Yeah. I saw the whole fight on the rafters. | 是啊 我看到了在钢架上打斗的整个过程 |
[1:12:50] | – You were amazing. – Amazing? | -你太厉害了 -厉害 |
[1:12:52] | He was lit. | 他是厉害到爆炸 |
[1:12:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:12:56] | Um, let’s just keep this whole day between us, okay? | 不要把今天的事告诉其他人 好吗 |
[1:12:59] | Nope. | 不行 |
[1:13:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:07] | How about you consider a new job | 你考虑换份新工作吗 |
[1:13:09] | as head of my security? | 做我的安全主管 |
[1:13:10] | Oh, you know, I really appreciate that, but | 你知道的 我很感谢 但是 |
[1:13:13] | I’m a 9:00 to 5:00 guy from now on. | 从现在开始我是个朝九晚五的男人了 |
[1:13:16] | I need to be home, really home, | 家里需要我 我得真正在家里 |
[1:13:19] | with my family, you guys. | 和我的家人一起 和你们一起 |
[1:13:22] | – Family first, right? – Yeah. | -家庭第一对吗 -对 |
[1:13:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[1:13:24] | Just know the new job pays seven figures. | 只是要知道新工作的薪水是七位数 |
[1:13:27] | This family has bills to pay. | 如果这个家庭缺钱了 |
[1:13:29] | We’ll get back to you in 24 hours. | 我们会在24小时内联系你 |
[1:13:32] | Is she for real? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[1:13:33] | Yo! Jessie. | 你好啊 杰西 |
[1:13:36] | You guys need a lift? | 你们需要搭个便车吗 |
[1:13:38] | Uh, this is my partner, Gus. | 这是我的搭档 加斯 |
[1:13:40] | – Oh, thank God! – Mom! | -谢天谢地 -妈妈 |
[1:13:42] | Babies, are you guys okay? | 宝贝们 你们还好吗 |
[1:13:44] | We had the best adventure with daddy today. | 我们今天和爸爸经历了最棒的冒险 |
[1:13:46] | You did? | 是吗 |
[1:13:47] | Did you know dad’s an action hero? | 你知道爸爸是个动作片英雄吗 |
[1:13:49] | Actually, I did. | 我还真知道 |
[1:13:52] | – Hey, babe. – Baby. | -嘿 亲爱的 -宝贝 |
[1:13:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:13:55] | – It’s not as bad as it looks. – Oh, sweetheart. | -并没有看起来那么可怕 -亲爱的 |
[1:13:58] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 来吧孩子们 走吧 |
[1:14:00] | Help daddy out. | 扶着爸爸出去 |
[1:14:01] | Can you walk? | 你可以走吗 |
[1:14:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 可以的 |
[1:14:03] | Slowly, slowly, slowly, guys. | 慢一点 你们慢一点 |
[1:14:05] | Dad, you really need to get to the hospital. | 爸爸 你真的应该去医院 |
[1:14:07] | Hey, you’re right. You’re right. | 是的 你说的没错 |
[1:14:09] | I sure do love a happy ending. | 我当然爱美好的大结局啦 |
[1:14:12] | ♪ Everything about you ♪ | ♪ 关于你的一切 ♪ |
[1:14:15] | ♪ Is absolutely perfect ♪ | ♪ 都是如此美好 ♪ |
[1:14:20] | ♪ Even when you’re whining ♪ | ♪ 即使你在发牢骚 ♪ |
[1:14:23] | ♪ You’re absolutely worth it ♪ | ♪ 你绝对值得这些 ♪ |
[1:14:28] | ♪ You just brighten my day.. ♪ | ♪ 你照亮我的一天 ♪ |
[1:14:38] | ♪ Get your popcorn ready ♪ | ♪ 准备好你的爆米花 ♪ |
[1:14:43] | ♪ Welcome to Sudden Death! ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到突然死亡 ♪ |
[1:14:47] | ♪ I’mma take you to the top ♪ | ♪ 我要带你去到最高点 ♪ |
[1:14:51] | ♪ We ain’t never gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 我们永远不会停歇 ♪ |
[1:14:54] | ♪ I’mma make it to the top ♪ | ♪ 我要做到最好♪ |
[1:14:58] | ♪ I ain’t never gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 我永远不会停歇 ♪ |
[1:15:02] | ♪ I stay on my grind ♪ | ♪ 我走我自己的路 ♪ |
[1:15:09] | ♪ Don’t waste my time ♪ | ♪ 不要浪费我的时间 ♪ |
[1:15:17] | ♪ Bulletproof brain could have put a few names ♪ | ♪ 麻木的大脑本可以想起一些人 ♪ |
[1:15:19] | ♪ Should’ve pulled up in a hazmat clack-clack flame ♪ | ♪ 本应该逃离这致命烈火 ♪ |
[1:15:21] | ♪ I been unavailable y’all be lookin venereal ♪ | ♪ 我忙于生计时你沉溺肉欲 ♪ |
[1:15:23] | ♪ I be flippin’ like aerials leave you swimming like Ariel ♪ | ♪ 我命悬一线时你活的像小美人鱼 ♪ |
[1:15:25] | ♪ Passion is brittle passing a little ass whoopin’ ♪ | ♪ 激情像孩子的百日咳轻易消散 ♪ |
[1:15:26] | ♪ After the riddle fact I won’t miss you tackling ♪ | ♪ 谜底揭开后我不会怀念你的把戏 ♪ |
[1:15:28] | ♪ Crack in the middle grabbin’ a little abdomen ♪ | ♪ 你的两副面孔和一颗黑心 ♪ |
[1:15:30] | ♪ Half of you it’ll back and I’m mental math for them ♪ | ♪ 我算计着最后该留下你的哪一半 ♪ |
[1:15:32] | ♪ Oh little bit of fours hit the post ♪ | ♪ 哦 只是手脚犯了错 ♪ |
[1:15:33] | ♪ And I hit ’em with a choke in the post ♪ | ♪ 那便当场让手脚付出代价 ♪ |
[1:15:35] | ♪ Up with the shoulder flip like a boulder ♪ | ♪ 像死物一样拖拽摔打 ♪ |
[1:15:36] | ♪ Hitting your bones look at him go ♪ | ♪ 你的骨头接受每一击直到彻底废掉 ♪ |
[1:15:38] | ♪ Leave me alone leave me alone you started it ♪ | ♪ 放过我吧放过我吧 不 是你自找的 ♪ |
[1:15:40] | ♪ Regardless if you guarded I got armament that’s hardened ♪ | ♪ 你是否硬气对我都不算问题 ♪ |
[1:15:41] | ♪ With the harshness of our artist with the largest wit ♪ | ♪ 我有高超的技巧和优越的头脑 ♪ |
[1:15:43] | ♪ Facts got no problems with that if you coming ♪ | ♪ 只要你敢来一切防卫都是虚设 ♪ |
[1:15:45] | ♪ For your brain I would’ve called it savage ♪ | ♪ 至于你的脑子 我只说就是原始人 ♪ |
[1:15:46] | ♪ You about to get your Ass whipped ♪ | ♪ 你会被狠狠教训 ♪ |
[1:15:48] | ♪ Never been a big thank big bang fits game ♪ | ♪ 第一次为了生存卑微妥协 ♪ |
[1:15:50] | ♪ Pull up and you in pain filling you with disdain ♪ | ♪ 拽起来欣赏你的痛苦和耻辱 ♪ |
[1:15:52] | ♪ Should’ve been a shit stain And piss ♪ | ♪ 和你身上自己的屎尿痕迹 ♪ |
[1:15:54] | ♪ Sick with the riddle hit then I ribble dick ♪ | ♪ 懒得听你的哑谜后还要踹你的弟弟 ♪ |
[1:15:55] | ♪ Can I distance a little flip ♪ | ♪ 我得走开一会儿 ♪ |
[1:15:56] | ♪ I’ll fish and McGriddle trick ♪ | ♪ 我会丢下你脑补恐慌 ♪ |
[1:15:58] | ♪ I will leave you gripped like a fiddle dipped ♪ | ♪ 吊着的时候七上八下 ♪ |
[1:15:59] | ♪ In the middle like , A hammock ♪ | ♪ 中间就像吊床一样 ♪ |
[1:16:01] | ♪ Fatal with the shot never stay low ♪ | ♪ 最后致命一枪从来不会射偏 ♪ |
[1:16:03] | ♪ With the ops giving halos like the cops ♪ | ♪ 像个真正的警察 ♪ |
[1:16:04] | ♪ Brain lookin’ mush should’ve came in a box ♪ | ♪ 脑子成了烂泥只能用盒子装 ♪ |
[1:16:05] | ♪ And I know I got the hops ’cause the truth ♪ | ♪ 我知道我得走了因为 ♪ |
[1:16:06] | ♪ I’mma take you to the top ♪ | ♪ 我要带你去到最高点 ♪ |
[1:16:10] | ♪ We ain’t never gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 我们永远不会停歇 ♪ |
[1:16:14] | ♪ I’mma make it to the top ♪ | ♪ 我要做到最好 ♪ |
[1:16:17] | ♪ I ain’t never gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 我永远不会停歇 ♪ |
[1:16:21] | ♪ I stay on my grind… ♪ | ♪ 我走我自己的路 ♪ |
[1:16:25] | The security guard said there’re three bodies in here. | 那个保安说这里有三具尸体 |
[1:16:29] | Where’s the other one? | 那还有一个呢 |