英文名称:We Own the Night
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:02] | Bobby! | 鲍比! |
[03:05] | Bobby, are you in there with Amada? Bobby! | 鲍比 你跟亚玛达在里面吗? 鲍比! |
[03:09] | – It’s Jumbo. – I’ll be out in a second, Jumbo. | – 大块 – 我马上出去 大块 |
[03:12] | You gotta come out. | 你得快出来 |
[03:13] | There’s chicks dancing naked | 有好多裸体辣妹在酒吧里跳舞 |
[03:16] | right in the bar, in the lobby. Unbelievable. | 就在大厅上 真不可思议 |
[03:18] | – We gotta go. – What? | – 我们得走了 – 什么? |
[03:19] | – Bob! – We gotta go. | – 鲍比! – 我们得走了 |
[03:21] | Oh, fuck, I forgot. | 操 我忘了 |
[03:23] | Bob! | 鲍伯! |
[03:27] | Fucking animal. | 妈的禽兽 |
[03:29] | I gotta ask Mr. Buzhayev if we can take the night off. | 我得问巴斯哈耶夫先生 我们今晚能不能请假 |
[03:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna run across the street. You meet me at the car, okay? | 我先到对面 你到车里等我 好吗? |
[03:40] | – Okay. Go. – Amada… | – 好 去吧 – 亚玛达… |
[03:42] | …l’m the luckiest man on the planet. | 我真是地球上最幸运的男人 |
[03:45] | If I died right now, I’d be happy. | 就算我现在死了也值得 |
[04:03] | Hey, Mr. Green, thanks for hooking me up, man. | 嘿 格林先生 谢谢你帮我牵线 |
[04:06] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[04:08] | – Hey, Bobby. – Hey. | – 嘿 鲍比 – 嘿 |
[04:09] | You got the best club in Brooklyn. | 你的俱乐部是布鲁克林最棒的 |
[04:11] | Just wait till I take over Manattan, baby. | 等着看我变成曼哈顿最棒的吧 宝贝 |
[04:13] | Hey, do me a favor. Get them a couple of drinks, all right? | 嘿 帮个忙 给他们几杯饮料 好吗? |
[04:31] | Hey, baby, give me my purse. I’m meeting the family tonight. | 嘿 宝贝 把我的皮包给我 我今晚要和他家人见面 |
[04:36] | I don’t want Coco paying for his shit tonight. | 我不想让可可自己付钱 |
[04:38] | Not after that little mix-up we had last weekend, ladies. | 尤其在上周末发生了那件事后 |
[04:41] | – All right. – Bye. | – 好的 – 掰 |
[04:42] | Bye, Amada. Good luck, girl. | 掰 亚玛达 祝你好运 女孩 |
[04:52] | Take it off! Take it off! | 脱掉!脱掉! |
[05:02] | Hey, get the fuck down here! | 嘿 给我滚下来! |
[05:04] | Hey, you! Get the fuck down! | 喂 你!给我滚下来! |
[05:09] | Calm down. Let’s give them space. Good looking out, Jumbo. | 冷静点 给他们点空间 挡得好 大块 |
[05:12] | No problem, Bob. | 别客气 鲍伯 |
[05:14] | Oh, what the fuck?! | 操 这是什么?! |
[05:16] | – Don’t strain yourself. – You got it. | – 别太勉强自己 – 好的 |
[05:18] | Looks like everything’s under control. I’ll take my break. | 看来一切都在控制之中 我可以休息一下了 |
[05:21] | I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么都没做! |
[05:23] | You’re bleeding all over the place. Go home. | 你的血滴得到处都是 回家吧 |
[05:25] | – Freddie, take him home. – I didn’t do nothing. | – 弗列迪 带他回家 – 我什么都没做 |
[05:27] | Go easy on them, Jumbo. | 对他们好点 大块 |
[05:41] | I’m going across the street to see the boss. Bring my car around. | 我要去对面见老大 把我的车开过来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1180个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:186个,六级词汇:80个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:120个,考研词汇:194个,专四词汇:159个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:320个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:44] | – You got it. I need you to come… – Be right back. | – 没问题 我需要你来… – 我马上回来 |
[05:53] | Hi, Kalina. Look at you. | 嗨 卡利娜 看看你 |
[05:57] | You wanna go with me to the club, huh? Do a little dance? | 你想跟我过去俱乐部跳跳舞吗? |
[06:03] | – Hey, everybody! – Hey, Bobby. | – 嘿 各位! – 嘿 鲍比 |
[06:06] | Hey, Mr. Buzhayev, how are you? | 嘿 巴斯哈耶夫先生 你好吗? |
[06:08] | Look, she got the watch. | 看 她拿到表了 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah, it’s great. I told you. He’s the best. | 对呀 真好 我就说吧 他是最棒的 |
[06:13] | – Yeah. Yeah. – I know deals. | – 是、是 – 我最会谈生意了 |
[06:15] | Digital. | 数码的 |
[06:16] | Yeah, it’s great. Hey, listen. I gotta go do something tonight… | 对 很好 嘿 听好 我今晚得办点事… |
[06:20] | …but Freddie will watch the place, make the night drop later. | 弗列迪会顾好店 他晚点会把东西送过去 |
[06:23] | Good. So how is my club doing? | 好 我的俱乐部怎么样? |
[06:26] | – Everything’s fine. – Good. | – 一切都很好 – 很好 |
[06:28] | For me? Just this one. | 给我的吗?就这么一个 |
[06:31] | Amada tells me I put on 5 pounds every time I come over here. | 亚玛达说我每次来这里都会胖五磅回去 |
[06:34] | I’m telling you, you guys are fattening me up. | 我说真的 你们把我养肥了 |
[06:38] | – Good? – Excellent. | – 好吃吗? – 非常好吃 |
[06:40] | Always. Real good. Excellent. | 总是那么好吃 太好吃了 |
[06:42] | Listen, Bobby… | 听好 鲍比 |
[06:45] | Next week you come by, we talk. We talk about plans for you. | 下礼拜你过来 我们谈谈 谈谈你未来的计划 |
[06:49] | We like what you do at the club very much. | 我们很欣赏你在俱乐部里的表现 |
[06:52] | – Yeah? All right. – Yeah. | – 是吗?好的 – 对啊 |
[06:54] | – Good. – Something more? | – 很好 – 还要点什么吗? |
[06:58] | More? I just said I can’t eat it. I can’t even eat this. | 还要?我刚说我不能再吃了 我不能吃这个 |
[07:01] | I can’t have another bite. | 一口都不能再吃 |
[07:03] | What are you doing to me? | 你想对我做什么? |
[07:05] | No, no, no, Amada’s waiting. I have to go. | 不、不、不 亚玛达在等我 我得走了 |
[07:08] | You’re too good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[07:09] | Why do I deserve this? | 我可担待不起呀 |
[07:12] | – No, I gotta go. – Where? Where you run off to? | – 不 我得走了 – 去哪?你这么急着去哪? |
[07:29] | Lt’s my bike. Don’t! | – 是我的机车 – 不是! |
[07:43] | – Keep being brave, okay? – Thank you. | – 继续努力 好吗? – 谢谢你 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:52] | – Here comes the right. Watch the right. – Catch. | – 右拳来了 看好右边 – 接招 |
[07:55] | – Keep… Keep it up. Keep the guard… – Careful. | – 继…继续…防卫好 – 小心 |
[07:58] | – Sorry, babe. Keep… – Joseph. | – 抱歉 宝贝 继续… – 约瑟夫 |
[08:00] | – All right, hey. Hey. – Joseph. | – 好 嘿 嘿 – 约瑟夫 |
[08:02] | – Hey, quit fooling around. – Did he bag it? | – 嘿 别再闹了 – 他装起来了吗? |
[08:04] | No, he never did. | 没有 他根本没做到 |
[08:05] | His gun jammed, so he started crying. | 他的枪卡弹了 所以他就哭了起来 |
[08:07] | That’s terrible. A nine-point? | 真惨 9厘米? |
[08:09] | – Joseph, come on. – Pop’s calling. Look… | – 约瑟夫 拜托 – 爸在叫我 听好… |
[08:11] | …we’ll go to Metropole, cut loose a little. | 下礼拜… 我们去都会舞厅轻松一下 |
[08:14] | – You got it. – Come over here. | – 好的 – 过来 |
[08:15] | Gotcha. | 打到了 |
[08:19] | Get your picture taken. It’s your big night. | 去照张相 今天是你的大日子 |
[08:21] | – We took them already. – The more, the better. | – 我们已经拍过了 – 拍越多越好 |
[08:23] | – Get your face out there. – Stevie, come here. | – 让你多曝点光 – 史提夫 过来 |
[08:25] | The P.C. Will see this in the magazine, all right? | PC会在杂志里看到这个 可以吗? |
[08:28] | – All right. – Get used to it, it’s good. Come on. | – 好的 – 习惯点吧 这是好事 走吧 |
[08:31] | – Good. – Thanks, chief. | – 好 – 谢谢 长官 |
[08:34] | Go over there to Mommy, all right? | 去那边找妈咪 好吗? |
[08:36] | Lt’s almost 11. Where’s your brother? | 都快11点了 你弟弟呢? |
[08:38] | Lf he comes at all, he’ll come late, Pop. You know him. | 就算他会来 他也会迟到 爸 你知道他的 |
[08:43] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[08:45] | There’s cops all around. | 好多警察在这里 |
[08:48] | – They’re all fucking drunk anyways. – Give me some. | – 反正他们都醉了 – 让我抽一口 |
[08:51] | – I’m nervous. – Don’t be nervous. They’re harmless. | – 我好紧张 – 别紧张 他们无害的 |
[08:55] | Jumbo came through. It’s good, right? | 大块做到了 不错吧? |
[09:00] | Yeah, it’s good. Okay. | 对 很好 |
[09:12] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[09:13] | Do we have to? | 我们需要去吗? |
[09:15] | I don’t know if I can fucking deal with them tonight. | 我不知道我今天 有没有能耐去应付他们 |
[09:18] | Come on, honey. It’s your family. You gotta support them. | 拜托 亲爱的 他们是你的家人呀 你应该支持他们 |
[09:21] | Hey, remember what I told you, right? | 嘿 记得我告诉你的吧? |
[09:23] | Nobody at the club knows about my family. Not even Jumbo. | 俱乐部里没人知道我的家人 连大块也不知道 |
[09:26] | I know. Baby, I won’t say anything. Come on. | 我知道 宝贝 我什么也不会说的 走吧 |
[09:28] | Last thing I need is anybody thinking I’m a fucking cop. | 我不想要任何人以为我是他妈的警察 |
[09:32] | – Never happen, baby. – I could be a cop. | – 不会的 宝贝 – 我可以是警察的 |
[09:35] | – What do you have to do? – Oh, shit! Oh, shit. | – 你需要做什么? – 噢 妈的!妈的! |
[09:38] | Freeze. All right, spread them. Spread them. Move! | 别动 张开双腿 张开 快点! |
[09:42] | – Get him! Get him! – Arrest her. | – 抓他!抓他! – 逮捕她 |
[09:44] | – Where you going? – Just kidding, officers. | – 你要去哪里? – 只是开个玩笑 警官大人 |
[09:47] | He must know someone because I’m talking about… | 他一定认识某人 因为我是说… |
[09:50] | Shit. Oh, shit, look at this. | 妈的 妈的 看看这个 |
[09:52] | Bobby. Bobby Grusinsky. Is that you? | 鲍比 鲍比·格鲁辛斯基 是你吗? |
[09:55] | Lt’s me, Russ De Keifer from across Union Turnpike. | 我是联邦公路对面的洛斯·德·基佛 |
[09:57] | – How you doing? – All right. | – 你好吗? – 还好 |
[09:59] | Still bartending at that Russian joint? | 还在那间俄罗斯俱乐部当酒保吗? |
[10:01] | I’m managing it now. | 我现在是经理了 |
[10:02] | Hey, listen to you. | 嘿 瞧你神气的 |
[10:04] | Did he just call you “Grusinsky”? | 他刚叫你”格鲁辛斯基”吗? |
[10:05] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我晚点再跟你解释 |
[10:07] | That guy’s funny. | 那人真好笑 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:17] | That’s them. In the corner down there. | 就是他们 在那边的转角处 |
[10:22] | Hey, Pop. | 嘿 爸 |
[10:27] | They don’t look that bad, though, for cops. | 对警察来说 他们看起来没那么糟 |
[10:32] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[10:35] | – He’s got company. – Give me a break. | – 他带了同伴来 – 没错 |
[10:40] | – Here comes trouble. – Look at you. | – 麻烦来了 – 看看你 |
[10:43] | – You came. – Congratulations, you’re moving up. | – 你来了 – 恭喜你呀 你升迁了 |
[10:45] | Mr. Big Shot honors us with his presence. | 大人物来给我们赏脸了 |
[10:49] | – At your service. You look great. – Thanks. | – 听命 你看来好极了 – 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Everybody, this is my girlfriend, Amada. | 各位 这是我的女朋友亚玛达 |
[10:53] | – That’s my father… – Nice to meet you. | – 这是我父亲… – 很高兴见到你 |
[10:55] | …Chief Burt Grusinsky. | 伯特·格鲁辛斯基 |
[10:57] | – My brother, Joe. – Hi. | – 我哥哥 乔 – 嗨 |
[10:59] | That’s Michael and Jack. | 那是麦可和杰克 |
[11:00] | You guys look good. | 你们看来都很好 |
[11:02] | You put up with this guy? | 你忍受得了这个家伙? |
[11:04] | I’m a Leo. I can put up with anything. | 我是狮子座的 我能忍受任何东西 |
[11:08] | If you got a minute, we’d like to talk to you. | 如果你有一点时间 我们想和你谈谈 |
[11:10] | – Let’s get a drink first. – No, right now. Right now. | – 先喝一杯吧? – 不 现在 现在就谈 |
[11:13] | It’s only gonna take a minute. | 只会占用你几分钟的时间 |
[11:15] | – Upstairs in the church. – “Right now.” | – 到楼上的教堂 – “现在” |
[11:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:19] | Don’t worry. We’ll bring him back in one piece. | 别担心 我们会毫发无伤地带他回来 |
[11:29] | That’s a great crowd you got down there, Joe. | 下面真是宾客云集呀 乔 |
[11:31] | You know all the right people. | 你认识的都是有头有脸的人物 |
[11:33] | That’s a nice suit you got, Bobby. | 你穿的西装真不错 鲍比 |
[11:35] | Was that funny? | 很好笑吗? |
[11:37] | I didn’t know you had a sense of humor, Michael. I like it. | 我不知道你还有幽默感 麦可 我很喜欢 |
[11:40] | How much did that earring set you back? | 那对耳环花了你多少钱? |
[11:43] | – What? – You heard what I said. | – 什么? – 你听到我说的了 |
[11:46] | Bobby, I asked Pop to bring you up here. | 鲍比 我要求爸带你上来这里 |
[11:49] | – Bobby. Please, I’m serious. – Why? What’s the matter? | – 鲍比 拜托 我是认真的 – 为什么?发生什么事了? |
[11:54] | I’ll be heading up this new narcotics team starting this week. | 我这礼拜会开始管理一组 新的反毒品部门 |
[11:57] | Russian unit out of PSA-One in Brighton. | 是从布莱顿的PSA-1分裂出来的俄罗斯单位 |
[12:01] | What? | 什么? |
[12:03] | You brought me up here to tell me that? | 你叫我上来就为了告诉我这个? |
[12:10] | Do any of you fucking guys talk? | 你们这些人都他妈的不会说话吗? |
[12:12] | You ever say anything back there? | 你当时有说了什么? |
[12:13] | I’m oldfashioned. I listen first. | 我这人比较传统 我是先听再说 |
[12:16] | Oh, God. Excuse me. | 天哪 不好意思 |
[12:18] | We’re looking at this guy, Vadim Nezhinski. | 我们正在监视这个人 瓦丁·内兹辛斯基 |
[12:22] | Served time in the Soviet Union for black-market activity… | 曾经在苏联因为黑市犯罪坐过牢 |
[12:24] | …come over in 1979. He’s dealing H, cocaine, angel dust. | 1979年来这里 他卖的是海洛因 可卡因 和天使尘 |
[12:30] | This guy’s bringing in major weight and we need to track it. | 这家伙进货量非常大 我们需要追踪他 |
[12:34] | He’s operating out of that spot you manage, the El Caribe. | 他的工作据点就是你的俱乐部 艾尔卡利贝 |
[12:39] | Oh, I don’t know nothing about that. I’m not… | 噢 我什么都不知道 我不是… |
[12:42] | No, we know. We checked the rest of the management too… | 我们知道 我们跟经理都确认过了 |
[12:44] | …his uncle, the owner. – The old man? | – 是他的叔叔 那个老板 – 那个老头? |
[12:47] | – Well, he is his uncle. – You been fucking watching me too? | – 他就是他的叔叔 – 你们他妈的也在监视我? |
[12:50] | Everybody else came up clean. It’s just Nezhinski we’re looking at. | 其它人都很干净 我们监视的只有内兹辛斯基 |
[12:57] | You want me to inform? | 你要我当线人? |
[13:00] | No. | 不 |
[13:01] | – Are you kidding me? – Just observe, that’s all. | – 你在说笑吗? – 只要观察就好 就这样 |
[13:04] | It’s a closed community. You’re our only way in right now. | 那是个封闭的社会 你是我们唯一进去的方法 |
[13:08] | Great. You guys are the fucking cops. Why are you coming to me? | 太棒了 你们是他妈的警察 你们干嘛来找我? |
[13:11] | Why…? Why is this my problem? | 为什么…?为什么这变成我的问题? |
[13:14] | The whole city’s falling apart. | 这整个城市已经快解体了 |
[13:15] | Don’t you have any sense of responsibility? | 难道你都没有一点责任感吗? |
[13:18] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[13:20] | No. No, not really. I don’t. I got enough fucking problems, Joe. | 不 没有 我没有 我自己的问题已经够多了 乔 |
[13:23] | The streets are in fucking chaos, Bobby. | 街道上一片混乱 鲍比 |
[13:25] | – Our guys are dropping like flies. – Joseph, come on. L… | – 我们的人不断地死… – 约瑟夫 拜托… |
[13:28] | Joseph, you go downstairs. Let me talk to him, all right? | 约瑟夫 你下去 让我跟他谈 好吗? |
[13:33] | – Yeah, thanks for coming. – It’s always a pleasure. Thank you. | – 谢谢你来 – 是我的荣幸 谢谢你 |
[13:36] | You better be careful out there the next couple weeks. | 接下来这几个礼拜你最好小心点 |
[13:38] | – What’s that mean? – You know. | – 什么意思? – 你知道的 |
[13:40] | – Joseph. – Fine, Pop. You fucking deal with him. | – 约瑟夫 – 好 爸 你自己跟他说吧 |
[13:46] | – Take care, Bobby. – Yeah. | – 保重 鲍比 – 是 |
[13:51] | Move over. Move over. | 过去一点 过去一点 |
[13:57] | Been a long time since we’ve seen you. | 好久不见了 |
[14:00] | Your brother says you don’t answer the phone anymore. | 你哥哥说你现在都不接电话了 |
[14:03] | I’ve been busy, Pop. That’s all. | 我很忙 爸 只是这样 |
[14:05] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[14:07] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么回事? |
[14:12] | You can’t talk? | 你不能说话了吗? |
[14:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:16] | You what? | 你什么? |
[14:18] | Things are all right. | 一切都没事 |
[14:20] | – You’re all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 嗯 |
[14:22] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[14:23] | You know, I could’ve gotten you | 你知道吗 我可以帮你在我们这里 |
[14:26] | a good job with us, a safe job. | 找一个又好又安全的工作 |
[14:28] | If you would have asked. If you’d been around. | 只要你开口 只要你在这里的话 |
[14:32] | I got a job. I got a job. A good job. | 我已经有工作了 我有个好工作 一个好工作 |
[14:34] | That’s the whole point of this conversation we had. | 那正是我想找你谈的原因 |
[14:38] | That’s why your brother was here, because of this club. | 那就是你哥哥为何会在这里 就是因为那个俱乐部 |
[14:47] | Your brother says that you’ve been using your mother’s name these days. | 你哥说你最近从了母姓 |
[14:51] | Yeah, just for the business. You know, it’s easy. | 对 只是为了公司 你知道的 比较简单 |
[14:53] | “Bobby Green”? | “鲍比·格林”? |
[14:56] | Well, people can pronounce it, you know? | 因为这名字比较好念 你知道 |
[14:59] | That Puerto Rican you brought. She been hooking you up? | 你带来的那个波多黎各人 她提供毒品给你吗? |
[15:03] | – What do you mean? – Come on, I can smell it on you. | – 什么意思? – 少来了 我能在你身上闻到 |
[15:07] | You keep laughing. | 你一直笑 |
[15:09] | Your mother, rest in peace, I think she was too easy on you. | 你的母亲 愿她安息 我认为她宠坏你了 |
[15:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:19] | I gotta go, Pop. | 我得走了 爸 |
[15:21] | Bobby, let me tell you something. | 鲍比 我告诉你一件事 |
[15:24] | Sooner or later, either you’re gonna be with us… | 迟早你会选择站在我们这一边 |
[15:29] | …or you’re gonna be with the drug dealers. | 或是站在毒贩那一边 |
[15:32] | This is like a war out there. | 这就像一场战争 |
[15:35] | Now, do you understand that? | 你懂吗? |
[15:40] | Do you? | 懂吗? |
[15:45] | I’ll see you. | 再见了 |
[15:47] | Careful. | 小心 |
[16:04] | It’s getting late. How are the kids doing? They tired yet? | 有点晚了 孩子们还好吗? 他们累了吗? |
[16:07] | They’re always tired. They worry about you when you’re out at night. | 他们总是累的 每次你晚上出门他们就担心你 |
[16:11] | – Baby, sit up straight. – Baby, do me a favor. | – 宝贝 坐直点 – 宝贝 帮我个忙 |
[16:13] | Don’t start, all right? | 别说了 好吗? |
[16:15] | Excuse me, everybody. Can I have your attention, please? | 抱歉 各位 能听我说几句话吗? |
[16:20] | Hi, my name is Deputy Commissioner Spiro Giavannis… | 嗨 我是副局长史批洛·贾凡尼斯 |
[16:24] | …and we’re here this holiday season to honor one of our new leaders… | 在这愉快的佳节里我们要来表扬一位 我们的新领袖 |
[16:27] | Let’s get out of here……and go party with Jumbo. – Why? | – 我们走吧 去找大堆一起派对 – 为什么? |
[16:31] | Baby, your family don’t like me, | 宝贝 你的家人不喜欢我 |
[16:32] | I don’t care. I’m here for you, okay? | 我不在乎 我是支持你的 |
[16:34] | Fuck them. Let’s go. It’s boring. | 去他们的 我们走吧 这里真无聊 |
[16:36] | – They’re stiffs. Yeah. – Really? | – 他们真死板 是吗? – 是吗? |
[16:38] | I’m sure the chief would like to say a few words. | 我想局长想说几句话 |
[16:40] | So I’d like to bring him up here now. Chief? | 所以我想请他上来 局长? |
[16:48] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你们 非常谢谢你们 |
[16:50] | Yeah, chief. | 是 长官 |
[16:52] | You know, I used to tell my kids, “Work first, play later.” | 你知道吗 我总是告诉我的孩子们 “先工作 后玩乐” |
[16:56] | And my son Joseph really took that to heart. | 我儿子约瑟夫真的照我的话去做了 |
[17:00] | Been a real fighter over the years. He overcome the dyslexia… | 这些年来他一直都努力着 他克服了阅读困难 |
[17:03] | …and eventually wound up graduating John Jay as salutatorian. | 毕业于约韩·杰高中时还代表了 全体毕业生致词 |
[17:08] | And hey… | 而且… |
[17:09] | I’m very proud here tonight. | 我今晚感到非常地骄傲 |
[17:23] | I wanna thank you all for coming. Happy Thanksgiving. | 感谢你们能够前来 感恩节快乐 |
[17:28] | Before I say anything else… | 在我进入主题之前 |
[17:30] | …one of our brothers was killed in the line of duty last night. | 我们的一位兄弟昨晚因公殉职了 |
[17:34] | Edward Conlon was gunned down… | 艾德华·康伦昨晚在北方大道 |
[17:36] | serving a warrant on Northern Boulevard. | 提出拘补令时被射杀身亡 |
[17:38] | Hey. Come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[17:40] | The clock is about to strike 11. | 即将要11点钟了 |
[17:43] | I thought we might be able to give a moment of silence to remember. | 我想我们应该默哀一分钟向他致敬 |
[18:33] | – Come on, get over here. – Which one? | – 来 过来这里 – 哪一件? |
[18:36] | Come on, I’m meeting with Buzhayev tonight. Which one? This one? | 拜托 我今晚要和巴斯哈耶夫见面 哪一件?这一件? |
[18:39] | That one. Hey, baby. | 那件 嘿 宝贝 |
[18:42] | – I got good news. – Yeah? | – 我有好消息 – 是吗? |
[18:44] | So I talked to my mom yesterday. She’s feeling better. | 我昨晚跟我妈说过话了 她感觉好多了 |
[18:47] | So I can move in whenever I want. | 所以我可以随时搬进去 |
[18:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:55] | – Don’t joke with me. – I’m not. | – 别耍我喔 – 我是认真的 |
[18:57] | I like it. I like it. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[19:01] | It’s official. You get your side of the bed, I get mine. | 是正式的了 你可以选床的一边睡 我睡另一边 |
[19:05] | Seriously, it’s great news. | 说真的 这真是天大的好消息 |
[19:07] | – Hey, I got you something. – What? | – 嘿 我有个东西要给你 – 什么? |
[19:11] | You’ve been working so hard lately. | 你最近工作得好累 |
[19:17] | – What is it? – Open it up. | – 是什么? – 打开看看 |
[19:20] | – Now? – Go ahead, open it. | – 现在? – 快呀 打开它 |
[19:33] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[19:35] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:39] | – I love you so much. – I love you too, babe. | – 我好爱你 – 我也好爱你 宝贝 |
[19:43] | We’ll have a lot of kids… | 我们会生好多个小孩 |
[19:45] | …big house. – Yeah? | – …大房子 – 是吗? |
[19:50] | Can we get big kids and a lot of houses? | 我们能生很大的宝宝 然后买好多的房子吗? |
[19:53] | Hey, Bobby! Get your ass out here. | 嘿 鲍比!快给我出来 |
[19:56] | It’s probably Jumbo. Come on, let’s go hang out with them for a minute. | 大概是大块 来吧 我们去和他们混混 |
[19:59] | Everybody, the life of the party is here. | 各位 派对的精髓在这里 |
[20:02] | Hey, Falsetti, you get what we wanted? | 嘿 法瑟帝 你有我们想要的东西吗? |
[20:04] | Absolutely. I got a little of what everybody asked for here. | 当然啦 大家想要的东西我都有 |
[20:07] | I got uppers, I got downers. Hash, mescaline, some blow. | 我有兴奋剂也有镇静剂 大麻 梅斯卡灵 也有可卡因 |
[20:11] | The troops require sustenance. | 部队需要粮食 |
[20:54] | You gotta get dressed. You gotta get dressed. | 你需要去换衣服 你需要去换衣服 |
[20:56] | Come on, get dressed. | 快去换衣服 |
[20:58] | You can’t be late for the boss, baby. | 你不能迟到去见老板 宝贝 |
[21:09] | – Bobby! – Well, hello, how are you? | – 鲍比! – 哈啰 你好吗? |
[21:13] | I thought you could ride. Not riding so good. You don’t ride bareback? | 我以为你会骑车呢 原来你骑得不太好 |
[21:17] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[21:19] | – Bobby. – You wouldn’t believe it. | – 鲍比 – 你不会相信的 |
[21:21] | It’s 40 degrees out, | 外面才华氏40度 |
[21:22] | line’s halfway around the block. It’s unbelievable. | 队却已经排了一整条街 真不可思议 |
[21:27] | I’ll grab something in a second, thank you. | 我待会再找些东西吃 谢谢你 |
[21:31] | Take kids in the other room. | 把孩子们带到别的房间 |
[21:37] | Don’t worry, kids. | 别担心 孩子们 |
[21:38] | You will see Grandpa on Tuesday to ride the horses. | 你们星期二就能见到爷爷和骑马了 |
[21:43] | Not on the furs! | 别在毛皮上! |
[21:45] | – Bobby. – Pop. | – 鲍比 – 爸 |
[21:46] | – Have a seat. – Why? What’d I miss? | – 坐下 – 为什么?我错过了什么? |
[21:48] | Listen, we’re thinking about expanding. | 听好 我们在考虑扩大营业 |
[21:50] | Maybe we’ll open another spot next year across from Brighton. | 也许明年我们会在布莱顿对面开一间新店 |
[21:54] | – I like it. – Yeah, good. | – 我喜欢 – 是呀 很好 |
[21:56] | And we think you’ll run it and we’ll do it exactly like here. | 我们想让你当经理 我们会完全照着这边的模式做 |
[22:00] | – Could be good. – Good? | – 可能不错 – 不错? |
[22:02] | Good, yeah. Listen… | 不错 听好 |
[22:05] | …l’ve been thinking. If you wanna open another spot, I mean… | 我在想如果你想再开一间店 我是指… |
[22:08] | …why not try Manattan? – Manattars very expensive. | – 为何不开在曼哈顿? – 曼哈顿价位太高了 |
[22:12] | Depends on where you go. | 那要看你开在哪里 |
[22:13] | I mean, you get in there now, get something for cheap. | 你先进去买个便宜的地方 |
[22:16] | I’m talking a big space, a big warehouse. | 一个很大的空间 例如一间仓库 |
[22:18] | You get different levels going. | 然后分成好几层楼 |
[22:20] | We could do something different on each floor. | 每一层楼可以有不同的主题 |
[22:22] | Like one floor could be rock ‘r roll. | 例如一层放摇滚乐 |
[22:24] | Then you do another floor, you got disco. Something like that. | 另一层做迪斯可 诸如此类 |
[22:29] | He’s got so many ideas! | 他的主意可真不少! |
[22:32] | And don’t let your hair-brained nephew Vadim screw it up! | 别让你那猪脑袋的侄子瓦汀把它搞砸了 |
[22:36] | Lt’s a lot of money, Papa. | 这可是很大一笔钱 爸爸 |
[22:38] | Your fur business can support that right now? | 你的皮毛生意付得起这笔钱吗? |
[22:43] | My son-in-law, he worries people take advantage of me. | 我的女婿担心坏人会利用我 |
[22:46] | I understand that. | 我能了解 |
[22:47] | But I think we can do something special and different. | 但我认为我们能做点与众不同的 |
[22:50] | Worst-case scenario, it’s a great investment. | 就算在最差的情况下 这也是笔绝佳的投资 |
[22:52] | I mean, I think it’s won’th looking into. | 我认为这件事值得考虑 |
[22:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:57] | So bring some details. We’ll figure out the numbers. | 拿多点资料来 我们再算算具体数字 |
[23:01] | – Yeah? – Okay? | – 可以吗? – 好吗? |
[23:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:15] | Hey, who is this? | 嘿 你是谁? |
[23:17] | You are in the presence of the future king of New York. | 这个人可是未来的纽约之王 |
[23:20] | The future king? What are you talking about? | 未来之王?你在说什么? |
[23:22] | Listen, nothing’s definite so don’t say anything. | 听好 一切都还未定 什么都别说 |
[23:25] | I was just with Mr. Buzhayev. | 我刚和巴斯哈耶夫见过面 |
[23:27] | He’s talking about opening another spot in Manattan. | 他说他想在曼哈顿再开一间俱乐部 |
[23:29] | He wants me to run it. I want you, my brother, to be a host. | 他想让我来经营 我想要你–我的弟弟–来做主持人 |
[23:34] | Of course! I’m a people person. That’s my specialty. | 当然了!我的人缘很好 那是我的专长 |
[23:37] | – I know. – My fucking man. | – 我知道 – 我他妈的哥哥 |
[23:40] | I’m the “hoster” with the “moster.” | 我会是最棒的主持人 |
[23:42] | That’s beautiful news, Bob. Beautiful. | 真是美好的消息 鲍伯 真是美好 |
[23:45] | Now you’ll finally be getting me all the women I deserve. | 你终于让我有机会得到我想要的女人了 |
[23:48] | What’s Amada doing at Vadim’s table? | 亚玛达为什么跟瓦汀坐同一桌? |
[23:52] | She’s doing what she’s supposed to do. She’s charming the customers. | 她在做她的工作呀 吸引客人 |
[23:56] | – What do you hear about him, Jumbo? – I don’t know what I hear. | – 你听说过他的什么事 大块 – 我没听说过什么 |
[24:02] | – I hear stories. – You hear stories. Like what? | – 我听过一些事 – 你听过一些事 例如什么? |
[24:05] | Stories. | 就是一些事 |
[24:07] | Like last year, one of his guys was gonna rat him out. | 去年 他有个小弟想告他的密 |
[24:11] | Cops found his head on Brighton Avenue. | 结果警察在布莱顿大道找到他的头 |
[24:13] | – Fucking dick was in his mouth. – Sure it wasrt your dick? | – 他的老二在他的嘴里 – 你确定不是你的老二? |
[24:18] | Are you sure it wasrt your mouth? | 你确定不是你的嘴? |
[24:24] | But I tell you, he wouldn’t be running around here like a king… | 但我说真的 如果不是因为他叔叔 是这里的老板 |
[24:28] | …if his uncle didn’t own the place, that much I know. | 他才不会表现得像个国王一样 |
[24:30] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[24:32] | All right. Nice talking to you. Bye. | 好吧 很高兴跟你聊天 拜 |
[24:35] | I’m gonna go talk to Amada. | 我要去和亚玛达说话 |
[24:37] | – All right, I’ll see you later. – I’ll be downstairs. | – 好 待会见 – 我会在楼下 |
[24:50] | I was just telling her how you stuffed a pill up her nose. | 我刚正好在跟她说你怎么把一颗药丸 塞到她鼻子里 |
[24:53] | Yeah, that’s going on the wall of shame. | 对 那是我的不是 |
[24:57] | See you later. | 再见 |
[24:59] | Hey, babe, listen. | 嘿 宝贝 听好 |
[25:01] | I don’t think you should be around Vadim so much right now. | 我认为你现在不该太接近瓦汀 |
[25:04] | Why? You jealous? | 为什么?你嫉妒? |
[25:06] | No, I’m not jealous. Listen, it’s nothing for you to worry about. | 不 我不是嫉妒 听好 你不需要烦恼这件事 |
[25:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:10] | I wanna tell you about my meeting with Buzhayev. | 我想告诉你我和巴斯哈耶夫的会面 |
[25:13] | This is the police! | 我们是警察! |
[25:14] | – This is a raid! – Let’s go. | – 这是突袭检查! – 我们走 |
[25:17] | – Police! – Fuck. | – 警察! – 操 |
[25:20] | Let’s find this motherfucker right now. Let’s go. | 去把这操他妈的家伙找出来 走 |
[25:25] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走!走!走! |
[25:26] | Everybody get your hands on your fucking heads. | 大家把你们的手放在头上 |
[25:29] | – Let go of me, man. – Get the fuck down! | – 放开我 – 趴下来! |
[25:38] | Empty your pockets! Oh, jackpot. | 把口袋的东西拿出来! 哈 中奖了 |
[25:41] | – Get on the bar. Hands on the bar. – Who authorized this? | – 到吧台上 把手放吧台上 – 是谁批准的? |
[25:44] | Tell me who authorized it. I have the right… | 是谁批准的 我有权利… |
[25:46] | What’s the matter? You on something? Come here. | 怎么了?你嗑了药吗?过来 |
[25:48] | That’s right. Hands on your fucking head and don’t move! | 没错 把手放你他妈的头上 别动! |
[25:52] | – Hey, easy, easy. – Toss them all, Pudge! | – 嘿 小心点 小心点 – 把他们全丢了 普吉! |
[25:55] | – Where is he? – Get on… Get on the fucking ground! | – 他在哪里? – 趴下…他妈的给我趴下! |
[25:58] | Give him the charcoal. Open your fucking mouth! | 给他活性炭 他妈的把嘴给我张开! |
[26:00] | Who the fuck authorized this? | 到底是谁他妈批准的? |
[26:02] | – I’m looking for Vadim Nezhinski. – He must be on something. | – 我在找瓦汀·内兹辛斯基 – 他一定嗑了什么药 |
[26:06] | Get the fucking charcoal. You do a little dust? | 去拿活性炭来 你还吸天使尘吗? |
[26:08] | – Bring him the fuck down here! – Get this piece of shit up. | – 把他带下来! – 把这废物拉起来 |
[26:11] | – Where is he? – He’s up here, captain! We got him. | – 他在哪里? – 他在上面 组长!我们抓到他了 |
[26:14] | How about some charcoal to absorb the toxins? | 能不能去拿些活性炭来吸收毒素? |
[26:16] | Clear some space here for me, ladies, please. | 女士们 请让出一些空间来 |
[26:18] | – Turn him, he’s gonna puke. – Where’s Nezhinski? | – 把他转过去 他要吐了 – 内兹辛斯基在哪里? |
[26:22] | – Get this piece of shit up. – Here we go. | – 把这废物拉起来 – 终于 |
[26:24] | – Give me some space here, please. – Get the fuck out here. | – 拜托给我一些空间 – 他妈的给我滚出去 |
[26:27] | – Who else? – Don’t you move. | – 还有谁? – 别想动 |
[26:28] | – Turn around. – Here we go. | – 转过去 – 终于 |
[26:30] | What are you looking at? Turn your head the other way. | 你在看什么?把头转过去 |
[26:38] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[26:42] | – What is this? – Stay down, stay down. | – 这是什么? – 趴下 趴下 |
[26:46] | Tough guy, huh? | 想逞英雄吗? |
[26:48] | What, you want me to double your money? | 干嘛?你要我付你双倍钱? |
[26:53] | – Stay down. – There it is. | – 趴下 – 拿去吧 |
[26:55] | It’s doubled. How’s that? | 双倍了 怎么样? |
[26:59] | What are you looking at? Turn around. | 你看什么?转过去 |
[27:03] | What else you got in here, huh, joker? What about the girls? | 你这里面还藏了什么 小丑 女孩们呢? |
[27:08] | Come here. You got anything in here? | 过来 这里面有什么东西吗? |
[27:14] | You got a cross and a Jewish star on you. | 你戴了个十字架和犹太星 |
[27:16] | – What’s the matter? You confused? – Not me. | – 怎么?你搞不清自己信什么吗? – 不是我 |
[27:21] | – What we got? – This one’s holding. | – 找到什么了? – 这家伙有毒品 |
[27:22] | – Couple dimes of cocaine, some PCP. – Good. | – 一些可卡因还有天使尘 – 很好 |
[27:25] | You and you are under arrest. Possession and sale of narcotics. | 你跟你被补了 罪名是持有及贩售毒品 |
[27:28] | Talk to them and we go after your mother. | 你跟他们讲话的话 我们连你妈都抓 |
[27:31] | What the fuck did you just say to him? | 你他妈跟他说了什么? |
[27:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:36] | Your boy’s gonna open up on you. And when he does, I’m coming back. | 你的小弟会把你供出来的 到时我会回来找你的 |
[27:42] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[27:45] | Come on! | 走! |
[27:47] | Good night, everybody. Pleasure doing business with you. Wrap it up. | 晚安 各位 很高兴和你们合作 赶快收一收 |
[27:52] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[27:54] | – Mr. Buzhayev. – Yes? | – 巴斯哈耶夫先生 – 是? |
[27:56] | – I’m Captain Jack Shapiro. – Nice to meet you. | – 我是杰克·夏皮洛警长 – 很高兴认识你 |
[27:59] | This has nothing to do with you… | 这件事与你无关… |
[28:01] | …but do you have a nephew named Vadim Nezhinski? | 但你可有个侄子叫做瓦汀·内兹辛斯基? |
[28:04] | – Yes. – Does he have an office here? | – 是的 – 他在这里有个办公室吗? |
[28:06] | Clean him up. I don’t want to get it all over the car. | 把他清干净 我不想把我的车弄脏 |
[28:09] | You got him dirty, you clean him up. | 是你把他弄脏的 你自己清 |
[28:12] | – Does he have an office here? – No. | – 他在这里有办公室吗? – 没有 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:17] | We’ll be in touch. | 我会再和你联络 |
[28:19] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[28:25] | – Oh, shit! – Oh, my God! | – 妈的! – 天啊! |
[28:27] | – How the fuck did he get out here? – Get out! | – 他怎么跑出来的? – 出去! |
[28:30] | – What do you got? – Possession and resisting arrest. | – 你有什么? – 持有毒品和拒捕 |
[28:33] | He’s also got $207 on him. | 他身上也有207元 |
[28:36] | – Two-oh-seven? Take him in the back. – Let’s go. | – 207?带他到后面去 – 走 |
[28:38] | – Who frisked this asshole? – Don’t forget the pedigree. | – 是谁搜他身的? – 别忘了查背景 |
[28:41] | – All right. – We gotta stop the bleeding. | – 好 – 我们必需止血 |
[28:43] | – What do you got? – He’s bleeding all over the place. | – 他怎么了? – 他的血滴得到处都是 |
[28:46] | – Don’t touch him! – Jesus Christ, what the fuck? | – 别碰他! – 天哪 怎么搞的? |
[28:48] | – The Russian guy cut himself open. – Jesus. | – 那苏俄人对自己开刀 – 天哪 |
[28:51] | – Where’d he get the blade? – He had it on him, man. | – 他哪来的刀片? – 他藏在身上的 老哥 |
[28:54] | Hey, hey. What the fuck is going on in here? | 嘿 嘿 这边出了什么事? |
[28:57] | – He cut his throat. – He pulled some cutting, man. | – 他割了自己的喉咙 – 他割得真深 老哥 |
[28:59] | Put pressure on him, all right? Put pressure. | 使力压住伤口 好吗? 用力 |
[29:03] | Why are you standing there? Get us a fucking bus. | 你站在那干嘛?他妈去叫台车呀 |
[29:06] | All right, all right, all right. | 好 好 好 |
[29:08] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:18] | Good morning, chief. | 早安 局长 |
[29:25] | You ready to go home? | 准备要回家了吗? |
[29:27] | Or do you have a home? | 还是你没有家? |
[29:32] | Your brother wanted me to let you out. | 你哥哥想让我放你出来 |
[29:34] | If it was up to me, | 如果我能做主的话 |
[29:35] | I’d let you stay here another couple of days or a week. | 我会让你在这 待上几天或一个礼拜 |
[29:38] | – Maybe a month. – Do you want me to thank him? | – 基至一个月 – 你要我向他道谢? |
[29:42] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[29:46] | You’re uncontrollable. You know? | 你真是不受控制 你知道吗? |
[29:51] | Give him a bath. | 帮他洗个澡 |
[29:53] | I ought to rap you one. | 我应该出卖你一回 |
[30:04] | Hey, sign out with the desk sergeant before you leave, please. | 嘿 离开前记得在桌上签名 |
[30:11] | Guy cut his own throat. Nezhinski must’ve… | 他割了自己的喉咙 内兹辛斯基一定… |
[30:14] | …really put the fear of God in him. – Look… | – 给了他相当大的恐惧 – 听好… |
[30:16] | …that guy knew how they’re bringing the product in. | 那家伙知道他们是怎么把产品运进来的 |
[30:19] | – Absolutely. – That’s the key. | – 当然 – 那就是重点 |
[30:21] | We find the right guy, we’re gonna get him… | 我们只要找到对的人 我们就能抓到他 |
[30:38] | We waited till it was your day off. | 我们等你休假的那天才去的 |
[30:40] | We had to go. I’m sorry. That’s it. | 我们必需这样做 对不起 就这样 |
[30:42] | You had to hit that spot. Of all the places… | 有这么多地方你偏要选那里 |
[30:45] | …you gotta come to my place? | 你偏要到我的地方? |
[30:46] | That’s where Nezhinski’s been seen. | 内兹辛斯基刚好在那里 |
[30:48] | We supposed to announce it in advance… | 你要我预先通知你 |
[30:50] | …and compromise the whole thing? I told you I’m very sorry… | 然后让整件事曝光? 我说过我很抱歉… |
[30:53] | Sorry’s not good enough. You don’t come in, | 抱歉是不够的 你不能就这么闯进来 |
[30:55] | act like you own the place. | 把那里当成自己家里 |
[30:57] | Got your guys putting shit down my throat! | 让你的人把东西塞进我喉咙里 |
[30:59] | You want me to come in here, fuck everything up, push everything around? | 你想要我进来这里 把所有东西打破? |
[31:02] | You wouldn’t be in this if you didn’t fuck around! | 如果不是你自己乱搞的话 你也不会是现在这种情况 |
[31:05] | No, I wouldn’t be in this shit | 不 如果不是因为你想当最佳警察的话 |
[31:07] | if you werert trying to be top cop. | 我也不会落到这种地步 |
[31:08] | You know fucking Nezhinski’s guy? His fucking throat cut open. | 你认识内兹辛斯基的人吗? 他把自己的喉咙割了 |
[31:11] | Congratulations, Captain Joe. Good job! | 恭喜 乔探长 干得好! |
[31:13] | Think you’re above it? You fuck around with your Puerto Rican? | 你以为你很了不起吗? 你跟你那波多黎各女人 |
[31:16] | Grow up and act like a man… | 像个大人成熟点吧… |
[31:18] | Try thinking about my Puerto Rican… | 当你在操你的肥太太时 |
[31:20] | …while trying to fuck your fat wife! How’s that? | – 试着想像我的波多黎各女人 – 你说什么?! |
[31:24] | – Knock it off! Bobby! – Get off! | – 别说了!鲍比! – 走开! |
[31:27] | – Come on! – Get off me! | – 快点! – 走开! |
[31:30] | Don’t touch me! You’re not Pop! | 别碰我!你不是爸! |
[31:32] | I’m done with you. I don’t wanna see your fucking face anymore. | 我跟你结束了 我不想再看到你的脸 |
[31:36] | Get out of here! | 滚出去! |
[31:42] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[31:46] | It’s a fucking holiday. | 今天是他妈的假日 |
[32:02] | Winter, spring, summer, fall… | 不管是冬天 春天 夏天 秋天… |
[32:04] | …call 966-7210 for reservations at Pocono Gardens and… | 波可诺花园旅馆和漂亮的空山旅舍 都欢迎您的光临 |
[32:09] | Beautiful Mount Airy Lodge. | 订位请打966-7210 |
[32:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:50] | Jab, combination. | 猛击 混合 |
[32:51] | Come on, dig. Dig. Come on. Dig! Dig! Dig! Combination. | 快点 剌 剌 快点 剌!剌!剌!混合 |
[32:56] | Combination. Jab. Jab. Jab. Combination. | 混合 猛击 猛击 猛击 混合 |
[33:00] | Dig. Dig. Dig. With authority. | 剌 剌 剌 用心一击 |
[33:02] | Dig. Dig. Finish it up. With authority. | 剌 剌 结束它 用力一击 |
[33:05] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[33:08] | Good. Take a rest. Take a rest. | 很好 休息一下 休息一下 |
[33:15] | – Chief. – Yeah. | – 局长 – 是 |
[33:24] | Which kid is it? | 是哪个孩子? |
[33:30] | Lt’s Joseph. He’s in Jamaica Hospital. | 是约瑟夫… 他在牙买加医院 |
[33:34] | It don’t look good right now. | 现在情况看起来不太好 |
[33:39] | Want us to contact your other son, chief? | 要我们联络你另一个儿子吗 局长? |
[33:41] | No, I’ll do that. Thanks. | 不 我自己来 谢谢 |
[33:44] | You okay, chief? | 你还好吗 局长? |
[33:46] | You guys go on. I’ll be right out. Thank you. | 你们先去吧 我马上就出来 谢谢 |
[33:57] | – Chief. – Yo, chief. You all right? | – 局长 – 喂 局长 你没事吧? |
[34:00] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[34:14] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 快点 老哥 下注吧 |
[34:17] | All right, tell you what, Jose. | 好 这样吧 荷西 |
[34:20] | I’ll see you… | 我跟… |
[34:25] | …and I’ll bump you two C’s. | 而且我再加2000 |
[34:39] | Call. | 我跟 |
[34:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce you to Jose’s new friends… | 各位女士先生 我想向你们介绍荷西的新朋友 |
[34:47] | …Siegfried and Roy. Two queens. | 西格弗和罗伊 两张女王 |
[34:52] | – Hey, Bobby. – How you like that, huh? | – 嘿 鲍比 – 怎么样 不错吧? |
[34:55] | – Bobby! – What? Hang up on them. | – 鲍比! – 怎么?挂掉吧 |
[34:58] | What you got? Come on, you fold with that? | 你有什么? 什么?你那样就盖牌? |
[35:01] | – That’s what… – It’s the police. | – 那是… – 是警察 |
[35:04] | All right, all right, deal again. Deal again. I’m feeling hot! | 好吧 好吧 发牌 发牌 我手气正好 |
[35:07] | Jose, I thought you knew how to play poker. | 荷西 我还以为你是扑克高手 |
[35:09] | I told him to keep going. He was gonna pack it in. | 我叫他继续玩的 他本来要放弃的呢 |
[35:12] | Go fuck yourself and just deal the cards. | 操你的 赶快发牌吧 |
[35:14] | – Hello. – Bobby? | – 哈啰 – 鲍比? |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:18] | Bobby, it’s Michael Solo. I got some bad news. | 鲍比 我是麦可·索罗 我有坏消息 |
[35:21] | It’s your brother. Your brother’s been shot. | 是你哥哥 你哥哥被射伤了 |
[35:23] | About an hour ago, outside his house. | 大约一小时前 在他家门口 |
[35:27] | What? Who? | 什么?谁? |
[35:28] | Can you hear me? Your brother’s been shot. He’s at Jamaica Hospital. | 你听得到吗?你哥哥被射伤 他现在在牙买加医院 |
[35:32] | They’re working on him now. | 他们现在正对他急救 |
[35:33] | What are you talking about? I was just with him. | 你说什么?我刚才见到他 |
[35:36] | Listen, your father’s coming. I gotta go. | 听着 你爸爸要过来了 我得走了 |
[35:38] | But he’s at Jamaica. I just thought you should know. | 但他是在牙买加医院 我只是想通知你一声 |
[35:44] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[35:49] | – My brother was shot. – Oh, my God. | – 我哥哥被人射伤 – 我的天 |
[35:56] | They’re operating on him… | 他现在正在手术 |
[35:57] | They’re operating on him right now. I gotta… | 他现在正在手术中 我必须… |
[36:00] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[36:01] | – Where are my keys? – They should be on your desk. | – 我的钥匙呢? – 应该在你的桌上 |
[36:05] | – I’ll get my coat. I’ll go with you. – No. No. | – 我去拿外套 我陪你去 – 不 不 |
[36:08] | Stay here tonight. I’ll call you later. | 今晚待在这里 我晚点打给你 |
[36:10] | – Bobby, I wanna go with you. – No. I’ll call later. | – 鲍比 我想跟你一起去 – 不 我会打给你 |
[36:15] | Bobkes? | 鲍比? |
[36:17] | – Where you going? – Deal the cards, man. | – 你要去哪里? – 快发牌 老哥 |
[36:34] | Pop, Joe gonna be all right? | 爸 乔会没事的吧? |
[36:38] | He’s all right? | 他没事吗? |
[36:42] | You got into a fight with him, I heard. | 我听说你和他吵了一架 |
[36:45] | – No. – Well, you got what you wanted… | – 没有 – 你得到你想要的了 |
[36:48] | …and you stayed out of it. | 你也没有插手 |
[36:51] | – Burt. – Why would you say that? | – 伯特 – 为什么你这么说? |
[36:53] | The union sent a shrink over for you. | 公会派了一个心理医生过来 |
[36:55] | I don’t need that crap. | 我不需要那种垃圾 |
[36:57] | – Your Honor. – Chief. | – 法官大人 – 局长 |
[36:59] | – Chief, I’m sorry. – What happened, Michael? Tell me. | – 局长 我很抱歉 – 发生什么事了 麦可?告诉我 |
[37:02] | – What’s going on? – I’m glad you’re here. | – 到底怎么了? – 我很高兴你在这里 |
[37:04] | First, I wanna tell you how sorry I am. | 首先 我想向您表达我的遗憾 |
[37:07] | We’ll get them, Your Honor. | 我们会抓到他们的 |
[37:08] | I’ll come back in and run it myself. | 法官大人 我会再回来自己领队 |
[37:10] | The bullet went into his cheek, came out his jaw. | 子弹由他的脸颊进入 从他的下颌出来 |
[37:13] | – It missed his brain, thank God. – Jesus. | – 刚好错过了他的大脑 谢天谢地 – 天啊 |
[37:15] | He’s very lucky, considering. | 说起来他真的很幸运 |
[37:18] | Do you know who did it? | 你知道是谁干的吗? |
[37:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:21] | Definitely a professional. They bombed his car. | 绝对是专业的 他们炸了他的车 |
[37:25] | It’s a calling card. We think it’s the Russians. | 是来警告我们的 我们认为是苏俄人干的 |
[37:29] | You know, it’s a real shame we didn’t get to Nezhinski before this. | 你知道吗 可惜我们没在这之前 抓到内兹辛斯基 |
[37:35] | Are you fucking blaming me? | 你他妈在怪我吗? |
[37:39] | No. | 不是 |
[37:41] | But I’m not the only one around here with an opinion. | 但这里不是只有我那么想 |
[37:50] | Best-case scenario… | 在最好的情况下 |
[37:51] | …doctor says your brother will have to be here for at least a couple months. | 医生认为你哥哥至少得在这住上两个月 |
[37:56] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[37:58] | …let’s just… Let’s just hope he pulls through. | 我们就…就希望他能化险为夷吧 |
[38:01] | I’m going to see him. | 我要去看他 |
[38:08] | – Easy. – Nobody’s allowed in… | – 等等 – 除了家人以外 |
[38:10] | …except immediate family. – I’m his brother. | – 其它人都不能进去 – 我是他弟弟 |
[38:12] | I’m his fucking brother! | 我他妈是他弟弟! |
[38:14] | Officers, hold on! Let him in. It’s all right. | 警官们 等等! 让他进去 没关系 |
[38:16] | – His nametag says “Green.” – It’s his brother. | – 他的名牌上写他姓”格林” – 是他的弟弟没错 |
[38:19] | Okay, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 抱歉 乔 |
[40:33] | This guy got two queens and he bumps the guy $200? | 那家伙有两张女王 他还加码200元? |
[40:37] | And then he wins and where the fuck do you run off to, like a Jew, huh? | 然后他赢了牌后就不知去向了 像个犹太人一样 |
[40:41] | The place went fucking bananas. | 那地方乱成一团 |
[40:43] | I gotta straighten things out. I had to bust some heads like Bruce Lee. | 我只好清理场面 还得学李小龙一样修理一些混帐 |
[40:46] | I’m in there busting fucking heads. They… | 所以我在那边修理坏人 他们… |
[40:48] | All right, Jumbo? Jumbo, do me a favor. | 好 大块? 大块 帮我个忙 |
[40:51] | Would you grab the check? Let’s get out of here. I’m tired. | 你能买单吗? 我们离开吧 我累了 |
[40:54] | All right, fine. I’ll go pay the check. | 好吧 我去付钱 |
[40:57] | But, Bob, just don’t forget that nobody could ever do for you what I did. | 但是鲍伯 没人能帮你做到我所做的 |
[41:01] | Busting heads. | 处理坏蛋 |
[41:03] | Hey, don’t say nothing to Jumbo about what happened, all right? | 嘿 别告诉大块发生了什么事 好吗? |
[41:06] | Of course. I just thought he could cheer you up a little, that’s all. | 当然 我只是认为他能让你开心点 就这样而已 |
[41:10] | – Thanks. – Look who’s here. | – 谢了 – 看是谁来了 |
[41:14] | – Hi, Vadim. – Hey. | – 嗨 瓦汀 – 嘿 |
[41:15] | We were just about to leave. | 我们刚要走 |
[41:19] | – How you doing? – I’m all right. | – 你好吗? – 还不错 |
[41:22] | Made it through the bust okay? | 撑过突袭事件了? |
[41:24] | – I’m here. – Good. Good. Glad to hear it. | – 我在这里 – 很好很好 |
[41:29] | Your uncle’s got some trouble now, though. | 但你叔叔现在有了点麻烦 |
[41:31] | You fucked up the club. | 你把俱乐部搞砸了 |
[41:34] | He does what he’s gotta do, I do what I got to do. | 他只是做他该做的 我也只是做我该做的 |
[41:37] | He don’t own me. | 他不是我的主人 |
[41:39] | He’s got grandkids to worry about, chasing them around. | 他该烦恼的是去照顾好他的孙子们 |
[41:49] | Hey, baby, go keep Jumbo company for a sec, all right? | 嘿 宝贝 帮我陪陪大块 好吗? |
[41:54] | Nice girl you got there. | 你那女孩真不错 |
[41:56] | One is prettier than the other. He knows everybody. | 一个比一个漂亮 他认识所有人 |
[41:59] | He’s pretty popular. | 他很受欢迎 |
[42:01] | You must know a whole network of people. Clubs, everything, huh? | 你的人脉一定很广 包括俱乐部和其它的店 对吧? |
[42:06] | Listen… | 听好… |
[42:10] | …I got some shit coming in. | 我有些东西要运进来 |
[42:12] | And some of us think maybe you could help us get it out there. | 我们之中有些人认为 也许你能帮我们把东西送出去 |
[42:16] | My product needs a reputation. | 我的产品需要打些知名度 |
[42:18] | A little dangerous right now, don’t you think? | 现在这时机有点敏感 你不认为吗? |
[42:22] | We got a lot of muscle behind this. | 我们背后有强大的靠山 |
[42:26] | – Muscle? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 靠山? – 对 没错 |
[42:29] | You know a cop got hit today? | 你知道今天有个警察被攻击吗? |
[42:31] | Do you think that was a coincidence? | 你以为那只是巧合吗? |
[42:38] | Well, they’re not gonna sit still for that, you know? | 他们也不会坐视不理的 你知道? |
[42:42] | Police are a fucking joke, dude. | 警察是他妈的笑话 老弟 |
[42:44] | Mickey Mouse ain’t gonna do nothing. | 米老鼠才不会做什么呢 |
[42:47] | Cop got lucky. He zigged when he should have zagged. | 那个警察真狗运 本来该死的却被他逃过一劫 |
[42:51] | You sit with them. | 你去跟他们坐 |
[42:59] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[43:01] | The cops… | 警察… |
[43:03] | …they ain’t no problem. | 他们不会构成问题 |
[43:05] | So don’t worry about it. We’ll get them all. | 所以别担心 我们会搞垮他们的 |
[43:08] | You cut the head off, the body will fall. Am I right? | 擒贼先擒王 不是吗? |
[43:13] | We do it until they get the message. | 做到他们了解为止 |
[43:16] | We just heard that cop’s father is going to be in charge now. | 我们刚听说那警察的老爸 现在又回来指挥了 |
[43:20] | We’ll get him too. | 我们也会拉倒他的 |
[43:24] | We got all their names on a list. | 他们所有人的名字都在我们的名单上 |
[43:28] | The chief of police will be next. | 下一个是警察总长 |
[43:33] | If you change your mind, call Pavel. | 如果你改变主意的话 打给帕维尔 |
[43:37] | I got a great product. | 我有个很棒的产品 |
[43:38] | Why don’t you come down and check it out for yourself? | 你何不下来自己看看 |
[43:41] | All right. | 好 |
[43:51] | Well, you’re wrong, chief. | 你错了 长官 |
[43:53] | We gotta make a move. We gotta make it now. | 我们必须采取行动 必须现在就采取行动 |
[43:55] | – No! We don’t go nuts. – You heard what Bobby just said. | – 不 我们不能乱了阵脚 – 你听到鲍比说的了 |
[43:58] | Nezhinski’s got a contract out on us, Burt. | 内兹辛斯基雇了人来干掉我们 伯特 |
[44:01] | I know that. You wanna take over my department? | 我知道 你要接管我的部门吗? |
[44:04] | You wanna run it? What do you wanna do? | 你想指挥吗?你想干嘛? |
[44:06] | – I want an answer from you. – Answer for what? | – 我想听到你的答案? – 什么答案? |
[44:08] | I have no answers now. We’re looking for him, all right? | 我现在没有任何答案 我们在找他 好吗? |
[44:13] | Use your head. If we go arrest them, | 用用你的大脑 如果我们现在去逮捕他们 |
[44:16] | they’d be back on the street in a day. | 隔天他们又回到街上 |
[44:17] | We gotta catch them with their hands full… | 我们应该等他们货品到手 |
[44:19] | …find out where they got the real weight, then we make the move. | 追踪出他们真正的货源 然后再出击 |
[44:23] | We don’t have that much time. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[44:24] | Doesrt matter. It’s the right play. | 那不是重点 只有这样做才是对的 |
[44:26] | – I say we hit them all. – What? | – 我建议我们全面进攻 – 什么? |
[44:27] | Wipe them out. No survivors. | 将他们完全摧毁 一个都不留 |
[44:29] | Don’t be a firstclass schmuck. | 别想得太美了 |
[44:31] | – We don’t have the time to infiltrate. – That is exactly my point. | – 我们没时间渗入他们内部 – 那正是我的意思 |
[44:34] | Then we make the time. | 那我们得挤出点时间 |
[44:36] | – At whose expense? – Hold on! | – 让谁来承担? – 等一下! |
[44:38] | I want you all to understand something, all right? | 我要你们都了解一件事 好吗? |
[44:41] | We don’t ever play in the dirt here. Not ever, no matter what. | 我们从不玩阴的 从不 不管如何 |
[44:44] | When you piss in your pants, you can only stay warm for so long. | 当你尿在裤子里 那只能让你温暖一阵子 |
[44:51] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[44:53] | Is there anything else you know or anything you can tell us? | 还有什么你可以告诉我们的吗? |
[44:58] | Nezhinski come in and… | 内兹辛斯基进来 |
[45:00] | …he was saying they’re trying to create a brand name, that they… | 他说他们要建立品牌 他们要… |
[45:04] | …wanna corner the market. | 占有市场 |
[45:06] | Why did he tell you this? | 他为什么告诉你这个? |
[45:09] | I don’t know. He thought I could help him build a reputation. | 我不知道 他认为我可以帮他打响名号 |
[45:13] | Nice friends you got there. | 你那些朋友可真不错 |
[45:15] | Know what, Pop? He’s not my friend. All right? He came at me. | 知道吗 爸?他不是我朋友 是他来找我的 好吗? |
[45:18] | All right. | 好 |
[45:20] | I’m not interested in that. I don’t deal. | 我对那没兴趣 我不是毒贩 |
[45:22] | But didn’t you lead him on? | 但不是你先勾起他的兴趣吗? |
[45:24] | No, I didn’t fucking lead him on. | 不 我才没有勾起他的兴趣 |
[45:26] | The guy’s crazy. He told me I could come look at his operation. | 他是个疯子 他说我可以去看看他们的作业方式 |
[45:30] | – I didn’t even ask. – He talked about his operation? | – 我根本没问他 – 他跟你谈他的作业方式? |
[45:33] | Maybe that’s it. Maybe that’s key. | 也许就是这个 也许这就是关键 |
[45:35] | What’s your point? | 你的重点是? |
[45:37] | We put a Kel on him. Then send one of our uncles in. | 我们弄个卧底进去 然后再派个线民过去 |
[45:40] | Wait a minute. Wait. Who’s gonna be the tail? | 等一下 等一下 谁要当那个卧底? |
[45:43] | No, forget about it. No way. No. Forget it. Forget it! | 不 别说了 不可能 不可能 想都别想! |
[45:47] | You go to his spot, right? And you let him talk. | 你去他的店里 然后让他说话 |
[45:50] | You let him hang himself. | 你让他自己说出来 |
[45:52] | And then we trail you, you know, to the location. | 然后我们跟踪你到那个地方去 |
[45:55] | A week later, we pop him. | 一个礼拜后 我们突袭他 |
[45:57] | And your name’s cleared. Nobody knows it’s you. | 如此你就没有嫌疑了 没人会知道是你 |
[45:59] | Mike, it’s too dangerous for him. He’s my son. | 麦可 这对他来说太危险了 他是我儿子 |
[46:02] | He’s connected to all of us. | 他和我们大家都有关系 |
[46:03] | No one knows I’m connected to you. | 没人知道我跟你们有关系 |
[46:05] | – What? – I don’t talk about you. | – 什么? – 我没提到过你们 |
[46:10] | What about your girlfriend? She knows about you, right? | 你的女朋友呢?她一定知道你的事吧? |
[46:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:18] | All right, leave me alone a minute. Okay? | 好吧 让我单独考虑一下 好吗? |
[46:23] | I gotta fill out these line-of-duty reports for your brother, for Joseph. | 我必须帮你哥哥填写这些因公受伤的报告 |
[46:37] | I didn’t know this was gonna happen, Pop. | 我不知道会发生这种事 爸 |
[46:41] | Yeah, well… | 对 但是… |
[46:43] | …what can you do, right? | 你也不能做什么 不是吗? |
[46:47] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想要你受伤 |
[46:49] | Don’t worry about me. Just worry about yourself. | 别担心我 担心你自己就好 |
[46:53] | I hear anything about your brother, I’ll call you. Goodbye. | 有你哥哥的消息时我会打给你 再见 |
[47:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[47:35] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[47:38] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[47:41] | How’s your father? Is he holding up okay? | 你爸爸怎么样? 他还好吗? |
[47:45] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 还好 – 那就好 |
[47:48] | I heard on the television your brother’s doing better. | 我从电视上听说你弟弟情况好转了 |
[47:54] | Me and my mom, we said a prayer for him. | 我和我妈都为他祷告 |
[47:58] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[48:01] | Did they find out who did it? | 他们查出是谁干的了吗? |
[48:09] | Baby? | 宝贝? |
[48:15] | Lt was Vadim. | 是瓦汀 |
[48:18] | Vadim shot Joseph. | 是瓦汀射约瑟夫的 |
[48:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[48:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[48:27] | They tried to tell me… | 他们试着告诉我… |
[48:30] | …but I didn’t listen. – Oh, my God. | – 但我没听进去 – 天啊 |
[48:33] | Bobby, what are we gonna do? | 鲍比 我们该怎么办? |
[49:08] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[49:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:20] | You been up to see Joe? | 你去见过乔吗? |
[49:21] | Yeah. He’s doing much better. They reset his jaw this morning. | 见过了 他现在好多了 他们今天将他的下颌矫正了 |
[49:26] | He was awake when I left him. Your old mars up there with him now. | 我离开他时他是醒着的 你爸爸现在跟他在一起 |
[49:31] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[49:37] | You can’t protect my father. | 你不能保护我父亲 |
[49:39] | We’ll do the best we can. | 我们会尽力 |
[49:42] | Those guys aren’t afraid of the police. | 那帮人不怕警察 |
[49:46] | If anything should happen to him… | 如果他有个三长两短… |
[49:53] | Listen, that thing you were talking about… | 听好 你之前说的那件事… |
[49:55] | …if I wanted to help you, what would I have to do? | 如果我想帮你的话 我该怎么做? |
[50:04] | I’ll call you. | 我会再打给你 |
[50:12] | There’s a wire in here. We hear everything that goes down. | 这里有窃听器 所有的话我们都听得到 |
[50:16] | We’d also have a tail on you, so we’d be with you at all times. | 我们也会派人跟踪你 所以任何时候我们都会陪着你 |
[50:20] | Small. Light as a feather. | 很小 像羽毛一样轻 |
[50:25] | You’re fucking kidding me. That’s it? | 你他妈在开玩笑吗?就这个? |
[50:27] | That’s it. That’s the risk. You just gotta find that stash house. | 就这个 风险就是这个 你只需找到他们的货仓 |
[50:31] | – This can’t get out. – It won’t. | – 这件事不能泄露出去 – 不会的 |
[50:38] | Well, what if something goes wrong? | 如果发生意外呢? |
[50:43] | Give me a word. First word comes to your mind. | 给我一个字 你第一个想到的字 |
[50:48] | – Feather. – Okay. | – 羽毛 – 好 |
[50:50] | Anytime we hear the word “feather,” we come in early. | 只要我们一听到”羽毛” 我们就会冲进来 |
[50:54] | Otherwise, stay there, | 不然的话 待在那里 |
[50:56] | do what you gotta do and get the fuck out. | 做好你该做的事 然后逃出去 |
[50:58] | – This will all be kept confidential. – Yeah, it better. | – 这一切都会被保密 – 对 最好是这样 |
[51:03] | You get burnt, we have to put you into protection. | 如果你被揭发 我们得送你去证人保护 |
[51:07] | That’s better than ending up dead. | 那样总比被杀死好 |
[51:12] | – Fuck. – Listen… | – 操 – 听好 |
[51:13] | …nobody will ever know you’re involved. | 没人会知道这跟你有关 |
[51:16] | Not your father, not your girlfriend, nobody. | 你爸爸不会 你女朋友不会 没有人会知道 |
[51:20] | And maybe someday your brother will thank you for all this. | 也许有一天你哥哥会因此而感谢你 |
[51:24] | So, Bobby… | 所以 鲍比 |
[51:26] | …you call Vadim’s people and set it up. | 你打电话给瓦汀的人 约好一切 |
[51:29] | You won’t see us, but we’ll be following your every move. | 你看不到我们 但我们会监视你的一举一动 |
[51:33] | Don’t be a hero. Don’t make conversation. | 别逞强做英雄 别说无谓的话 |
[51:37] | You sense they’re onto you, just remember the word is “feather.” | 只要你感觉到任何不对 记得暗号是”羽毛” |
[51:41] | Your life is in that lighter. | 你的命运操控在那打火机里 |
[51:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[52:04] | Bobkes. Jesus. | 鲍比 天啊 |
[52:07] | Where you been? I left you a message. | 你去哪了?我留了言给你 |
[52:09] | – Yeah, I got it. Thanks. – You all right? | – 我听到了 谢谢 – 你还好吗? |
[52:11] | – Yeah. – What’s the matter? You sick? | – 嗯 – 怎么了?你病了吗? |
[52:13] | Yeah, I’ve been out of it. I gotta… | 嗯 我有点不舒服 我得… |
[52:15] | Come on, Amada’s here. | 来吧 亚玛达来了 |
[52:16] | – Two Jack Daniels, please. – No, no, no. | – 两杯威士忌 谢谢 – 不 不 不 |
[52:18] | I gotta take care of something. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我得处理一件事 我明天再打给你 |
[52:22] | All right. Call me tomorrow. | 好吧 明天打给我 |
[52:39] | Please. | 请坐 |
[52:43] | See my friends out there? | 看到外头我的朋友吗? |
[52:48] | Vadim is really glad that you made up your mind. | 瓦汀很高兴你终于决定了 |
[52:52] | He’s very happy. | 他非常高兴 |
[52:57] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[53:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[53:04] | You’ll meet me at the boardwalk in one hour. | 一小时后在木板路那边等我 |
[53:07] | For your protection, and for ours… | 为了你的安全 和我们的安全 |
[53:09] | …you’ll be searched and blindfolded as we arrive. | 你抵达时会被搜身和蒙眼 |
[53:13] | You’ll be able to sample the product… | 你可以试用这产品 |
[53:15] | …see if you like it. I’m sure you will. | 看你喜不喜欢 我相信你会喜欢的 |
[53:18] | You will discuss the rest of the details with Vadim. | 其它的详情你再和瓦汀谈吧 |
[53:21] | Don’t raise your voice, he doesn’t like it. | 说话别太大声 他不喜欢 |
[53:25] | And for me… | 至于我… |
[53:29] | …l’m taking you to the place where I never took anybody before… | 我会带你去一个我从没带别人去过的地方 |
[53:33] | …especially no Americans. | 尤其是美国人 |
[53:36] | And I don’t trust you the way Vadim does. | 我不像瓦汀那么信任你 |
[53:40] | So don’t. | 所以别乱来 |
[53:43] | All right? | 好吗? |
[53:46] | And if you want to see your girlfriend ever again… | 如果你还想再活着见到你女朋友的话… |
[53:50] | …you will come alone. | 你就自己来 |
[53:54] | Boardwalk. One hour. | 木板路 一小时 |
[54:56] | You don’t mind that I sit behind, do you? | 你不介意我坐后面吧? |
[55:00] | Do what you gotta do. | 随便你 |
[55:07] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看你的手 |
[57:14] | Take this. Put it on. | 拿去 戴上它 |
[58:57] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[59:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[59:04] | What do you got there? How many keys? | 那边有多少? 几公斤? |
[59:06] | What, like three to four months? | 大概三、四个月的份量? |
[59:08] | Lt’s not gonna dry up on us, is it? | 货源不会干掉吧? |
[59:11] | We got a whole lot of stuff coming in… | 我们有一大堆东西要进来 |
[59:14] | …in a way nobody could ever trace. | 用一种没人能追查到的方法 |
[59:25] | All the shit I got in here, at least 86 percent pure. | 我这里面的东西 纯度至少86% |
[59:29] | Sasha. | 莎莎 |
[59:49] | The whole city will be sucking our glass soon. | 整个城市都将会吸我们的产品 |
[59:52] | We’ll push the guineas out. The Domos will work for us. | 我们会把试验品推出去 多摩人会帮我们 |
[59:54] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[59:55] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[59:59] | So where’s this coming from? | 这些东西是从哪来的? |
[1:00:16] | You’re breathing heavy. | 你的呼吸有点沉重 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah, because I just took a hit. | 对 因为我刚吸了一大口 |
[1:00:29] | You know, I seen fighters breathe like that. | 你知道吗?我看过战士那么呼吸 |
[1:00:32] | It means they get nervous. | 那表示他们很紧张 |
[1:00:34] | – Are you nervous? – No. | – 你很紧张吗? – 不会 |
[1:00:39] | I told you, it’s because I took some shit. | 我说过 那是因为我刚吸了毒 |
[1:00:41] | What do I have to be nervous about? | 我有什么好紧张的? |
[1:00:50] | They already searched me. | 他们已经搜过我身了 |
[1:00:52] | I’m not here to fuck you. What are you doing? | 我不是来这边搞你的 你在做什么? |
[1:01:18] | How come you got both matches and a lighter? | 你为何又带火柴又带打火机? |
[1:01:24] | I’m feeling light as a feather from that shit. | 我现在感觉像羽毛一样轻飙飙的 |
[1:01:32] | – What? – Feeling light as a feather… | – 什么? – 感觉像羽毛一样… |
[1:01:34] | …from that stuff. | 轻飙飙的 |
[1:01:46] | – He’s wired. – No, wait. | – 他有窃听器 – 不 等等 |
[1:01:49] | You were right. Kill the motherfucker. | 你没错 杀死这操他妈的混蛋 |
[1:01:52] | Wait. Wait! Wait! | 等等!等等!等等! |
[1:02:12] | Get up! Get over there! | 起来!过去! |
[1:02:15] | Take the roof. Bobby! | 到屋顶 鲍比! |
[1:02:24] | Get the weapon! | 拿武器! |
[1:02:30] | Go, go! | 快 快! |
[1:02:45] | – Police! Don’t move! – I’m with you! I’m with you! | – 警察!别动! – 我是你们的人!我是你们的人! |
[1:02:49] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[1:03:01] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察!别动! |
[1:03:03] | Put your hands up! Put your hands up! Put your hands up! | 把手举起来!把手举起来! 把手举起来! |
[1:03:06] | Back up to my voice! | 退后到我这里! |
[1:03:11] | – Who is he? Is he one of us? – He’s still breathing. | – 他是谁?是我们的人吗? – 他还在呼吸 |
[1:03:15] | Get him a stretcher, quick. | 拿个担架来 快点 |
[1:03:17] | Copy that, Rescue 238. Patient is a Caucasian male… | 听到 238救援队 伤者是白人男性… |
[1:03:20] | …mid-30s, with a leg fracture, broken ribs, abrasions… | 三十多岁 腿骨折 肋骨断裂 擦伤 |
[1:03:23] | …and a possible neck injury. | 颈部似乎也有受伤 |
[1:03:39] | Where’s Bobby? Where’s my son? | 鲍比在哪里?我儿子在哪? |
[1:03:42] | He’s in the bus, chief. They said he’ll be okay. | 他在巴士里 长官 他们说他没事 |
[1:03:44] | You guys call an operation like this without telling me? | 你们没通知我就进行这次行动? |
[1:03:47] | You think I was born yesterday? | 你把我当三岁小孩吗? |
[1:03:49] | – He came to me. – He could’ve been killed! | – 是他来找我的 – 他可能会被杀死! |
[1:03:51] | – Are you out of your mind? – I’m sorry. | – 你疯了吗? – 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:53] | Well, my sors gotta go into protection now. Thank you very much. | 现在我儿子得进入证人保护了 真是多谢你了 |
[1:03:56] | – It was his idea. – Where is he? | – 这是他的主意 – 他在哪里? |
[1:03:58] | I wanna see him. Is he all right? | 我想见他 他还好吗? |
[1:04:01] | He’s a dead man. | 他死定了 |
[1:04:14] | You hear me, son? | 你听到我吗 儿子? |
[1:04:21] | Crazy kid. | 疯儿子 |
[1:04:24] | Stupid kid. | 笨小孩 |
[1:04:26] | Pop… | 爸… |
[1:04:28] | …my girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[1:04:31] | Call my girlfriend. | 打给我女朋友 |
[1:04:35] | Don’t worry. I’ll call her, all right? | 别担心 我会打给她的 好吗? |
[1:04:37] | I’ll let your brother know too. | 我也会告诉你哥哥 |
[1:04:40] | We gotta get you… | 我们必须让你… |
[1:04:44] | Get you well again. | 让你变好 |
[1:04:47] | Things are gonna be different for you now, Bobby. | 此后一切都会不同了 鲍比 |
[1:04:50] | We’re gonna have to protect you now. | 我们必须保护你 |
[1:05:02] | 1010 WINS. You give us 22 minutes, we’ll give you the world. | 给我们22分钟 我们给你全世界 |
[1:05:06] | This is Stan Brooks in Queens. | 我是皇后区的史坦·布鲁克斯 |
[1:05:08] | Police captain Joseph Grusinsky… | 警察大队长约瑟夫·格鲁辛斯基 |
[1:05:10] | …is leaving Jamaica Hospital this afternoon. | 今天下午离开了牙买加医院 |
[1:05:12] | His doctors cleared him for release | 经过了四个月的住院治疗 |
[1:05:14] | following a fourmonth stay. | 他的医生今天终于让他出院了 |
[1:05:16] | The 11-year veteran was shot in the face by a masked gunman… | 这位在职11年的资深警察在感恩节前晚 |
[1:05:19] | …outside his home the night before Thanksgiving. | 在自家门口被一蒙面歹徒持枪射中脸颊 |
[1:05:26] | Hey, big guys, let’s see what you got. | 嘿 大伙们 让我看看你们 |
[1:05:29] | Get out. Get lost. | 出去 出去 |
[1:05:32] | Everybody, I see the car. | 各位 我看到车子了 |
[1:05:37] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[1:05:46] | Welcome home, Joe. | 欢迎回家 乔 |
[1:05:51] | Welcome home. We love you. | 欢迎回家 我们爱你 |
[1:05:53] | Hey, kiddo. You look great. | 嘿 小子 你看起来很好 |
[1:05:56] | – Welcome home. – Hey, Bob. | – 欢迎回家 – 嘿 鲍伯 |
[1:06:00] | – I saw your guards out there. – Daddy! | – 我看到你的警卫在外面 – 爹地! |
[1:06:02] | – I didn’t think they’d let you come. – No, I wanted to. | – 我不知道他们会让你来 – 不 是我想来的 |
[1:06:05] | What’s up? What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了?怎么了 小子? |
[1:06:08] | Hey, how’s your leg? You all right? | 嘿 你的脚好吗?你还好吗? |
[1:06:10] | Yeah. I’m glad you’re home. | 嗯 很高兴你回家了 |
[1:06:12] | Hey, we’ll talk later, all right? | 嘿 我们晚点聊 好吗? |
[1:06:15] | Everyone, let’s move inside. There’s plenty to eat. | 大家进来吧 有很多吃的 |
[1:06:18] | You gonna eat? Young lady. No? | 你不吃吗?小丫头? |
[1:06:25] | Stop it! | 停! |
[1:06:27] | Joe, you look just great. | 乔 你看起来很好 |
[1:06:30] | – Does it hurt at all? – Yeah, a little, when I look at you. | – 会痛吗? – 嗯 有一点 当我看着你的时候 |
[1:06:33] | Oh, finally. Finally he gets you back. | 噢 终于 你终于回来了 |
[1:06:36] | Do you think maybe we could go see my mom? | 你想我们可以去看看我妈吗? |
[1:06:39] | No, honey, they made an exception for this. | 不行 亲爱的 这次已经是特别破例了 |
[1:06:41] | I’m sorry, I don’t think you can. | 很抱歉 我不认为你可以 |
[1:06:42] | Hey, Pop. | 嘿 爸 |
[1:06:44] | You wanna go outside and talk a little business on the porch? | 你想不想到外面门廊谈点正经事? |
[1:06:47] | Lt’s time you brought me back up to speed. | 该是时候你让我了解现况了 |
[1:06:50] | Whatever you say. Let’s go. | 你说了算 走吧 |
[1:06:52] | Bobby, come on, I want you to hear this. It’s for the trial. | 鲍比 拜托 我想要你听听这个 这是为了审判 |
[1:06:55] | – All right. – Baby, I wanna go. | – 好吧 – 宝贝 我想走了 |
[1:06:57] | No, stay here. I’ll be 10 minutes, tops. | 不 待在这里 我最慢十分钟回来 |
[1:06:59] | Let me just go back. | 让我回去吧 |
[1:07:00] | No. Just wait here. We’ll go back to the motel together. | 不 在这里等着 我们一起回去旅馆 |
[1:07:04] | Hey, Sandra, these brownies are really good. | 嘿 桑德拉 这些巧克力蛋糕真好吃 |
[1:07:06] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:07:09] | Nezhinski’s cache was even bigger than we thought. | 内兹辛斯基的货仓比我们想像得还大 |
[1:07:12] | Forty kilos of yayo. Angel dust too. | 40公斤的可卡因 还有天使尘 |
[1:07:15] | We gotta try to make a deal with him… | 我们应该试试跟他谈判… |
[1:07:17] | …find out how they’re bringing it in. | 问出他们是怎么将货运进来的 |
[1:07:19] | He might not be too reliable, Pop. | 他可能不太可靠 爸 |
[1:07:21] | Hey, listen, you marry an ape… | 嘿 听好 如果你娶了个人猿 |
[1:07:23] | …you don’t complain about the stench of bananas. | 你就别抱怨满屋子香蕉味 |
[1:07:26] | – Where is he now? – At Rikers, tucked in nice and comfy. | – 他现在在哪? – 在莱克斯监狱 住得好好的 |
[1:07:29] | We take him to the ADA’s next week. | 我们下周带他去见副检查官 |
[1:07:31] | Good, I wanna go with you on that. I wanna see his fucking face. | 很好 我也想去 我想看那混帐的脸 |
[1:07:34] | We gotta lean hard, get him to open up. We got nowhere else to look. | 我们得施加压力 让他松口 我们没有别的线索了 |
[1:07:38] | Well, what about his uncle? Buzhayev? | 他的叔叔呢?巴斯哈耶夫? |
[1:07:40] | No, he’s clean. | 他很干净 |
[1:07:42] | We tapped his phone, tailed him. We got nothing. | 我们监听了他的电话 跟踪了他 什么也没发现 |
[1:07:45] | Went to his fur store on Monday. | 星期一去了他的毛皮店 |
[1:07:47] | Tuesday he took his grandkids horseback riding. | 星期二带他的孙子们去骑马 |
[1:07:49] | – Nothing there. – I’ll tell you, the streets are dead. | – 什么都没有 – 我告诉你 街上也一片死寂 |
[1:07:52] | The junkies are out there waiting for something big, no question. | 毫无疑问 那些毒贩一定都在等那批大货进来 |
[1:07:56] | Well, we got their number one. | 我们抓了他们的头子 |
[1:07:59] | Gotta put the full-court press on him, get him to fold. | 必须紧迫盯人 逼他认输 |
[1:08:01] | – It won’t work. – What? | – 没用的 – 什么? |
[1:08:07] | He won’t trust you. These guys think of you like you’re a joke. | 他不会相信你的 那些人把你当个笑话看 |
[1:08:10] | They call you Mickey Mouse. He’s not gonna turn for you. | 他们称呼你叫米老鼠 他不会因为你而背叛他们的 |
[1:08:13] | Listen to the expert here. You don’t gotta get involved in this no more. | 听这专家的话 你不需要再扯入这案子了 |
[1:08:17] | I asked him to come in. He’s gotta know all this to testify. | 我要求他来的 他一定得知道才能做证 |
[1:08:20] | This is official police business, Pop. | 这是正式的警察业务 爸 |
[1:08:22] | You gonna make him an honorary member of the department? | 你想让他成为部门里的荣誉会员? |
[1:08:25] | – What’s the matter with you? – He’s right. | – 你是怎么回事? – 他没错 |
[1:08:27] | Didrt you hear what I said? | 你没听到我说的吗? |
[1:08:30] | I asked him to come in here. I brought him in. | 是我要求他来的 是我带他来的 |
[1:08:33] | Your brother’s got a price on his head and you talk to him like that? | 你弟弟现在正被人猎杀 而你却这样对他说话? |
[1:08:41] | – Let’s go. – You have to wait for another car. | – 走吧 – 你得等另一部车 |
[1:08:44] | Ms. Juarez just left. She went to her mother’s. | 华瑞兹小姐刚离开 她说她去她妈妈家 |
[1:08:47] | – Bobby. – What? | – 鲍比 – 什么? |
[1:08:49] | What was said in there, he didn’t mean it. | 刚才他在里面说的话 他不是认真的 |
[1:08:51] | Ever since this thing happened… | 自从这件事之后… |
[1:08:53] | …he flies off the handle sometimes. But, you know… | 他脾气变得不太好 但你知道… |
[1:08:57] | Doctor says it may be part of a stress disorder. | 医生说这有可能是压力造成的 |
[1:08:59] | – Needs a little more time to adjust. – I understand that, Pop. | – 只是需要一点时间来调整 – 我了解 爸 |
[1:09:02] | I got my own shit to deal with. I got a girlfriend that’s pissed off. | 我有我自己的烦恼 我女朋友正在生我的气 |
[1:09:05] | I just want this to be over with. | 我只想这一切赶快结束 |
[1:09:07] | Listen to me. A lot of people been talking about how good you did. | 听我说 很多人都在说你表现得多好 |
[1:09:11] | Now, I think, considering the alternatives… | 不过现在想想 与其选择做别的事 |
[1:09:15] | …maybe you ought to think about going on the job. | 你倒不如考虑正式加入部门 |
[1:09:19] | You got special knowledge. The department likes that. | 你拥有内幕的情报 部门喜欢这样的人 |
[1:09:22] | I’m gonna go, Pop. | 我要走了 爸 |
[1:09:23] | Why do you have to go? Where you going? | 为什么?你要去哪里? |
[1:09:32] | – Think fast. – Hey. | – 脑筋动快点 – 嘿 |
[1:09:36] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[1:09:40] | – When is she gonna marry me? – That is my mother. That’s gross. | – 她什么时候会嫁给我? – 那是我妈 真恶心 |
[1:09:52] | – Is it all clear? Good. – Place is clear. | – 都安全了吗?很好 – 地点安全了 |
[1:09:57] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在做什么? – 没什么 |
[1:10:04] | I’m sorry, but she can’t be here right now, okay? | 对不起 但她现在不能在这里 好吗? |
[1:10:06] | Baby, I was just finishing eating. | 宝贝 我才刚吃完饭 |
[1:10:08] | Just get your stuff, let’s go. | 去拿你的东西 我们走 |
[1:10:10] | I’ll be outside. I wanna talk to you. | 我在外面等你 我有话跟你说 |
[1:10:25] | She can’t do this, Jumbo. | 她不能这样做 大块 |
[1:10:27] | There are people out there trying to kill me. Understand? Lt’s dangerous. | 有很多人等着杀我 了解吗? 这是很危险的 |
[1:10:31] | L… I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:33] | She called me. I got no idea where you guys are. | 是她打给我的 我根本不知道你们在哪里 |
[1:10:36] | – Because no one can know. – You all right? | – 因为没人能够知道 – 你还好吗? |
[1:10:42] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[1:10:44] | Jeez, Bob. | 天啊 鲍伯 |
[1:10:45] | I’m stressed out. Don’t know what I’m doing. | 我压力太大了 我不知道自己在干嘛 |
[1:10:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:10:49] | Hey, Bob, everyone’s asking about you at El Caribe. | 嘿 鲍伯 艾尔卡利布的人都在问你的事 |
[1:10:54] | Freddie and all the girls… | 弗列迪还有那些女孩们… |
[1:10:56] | …and Mr. Buzhayev. I mean, you were like a son to him. | 还有巴斯哈耶夫先生 我是指 他把你当儿子看待 |
[1:10:59] | We were surprised to hear about your family. | 大家得知你家族背景后都很惊讶 |
[1:11:01] | Your father’s like J. Edgar Hoover. | 你爸爸就像FBI局长 |
[1:11:05] | I’m sorry I never said nothing. | 抱歉我什么都没说过 |
[1:11:07] | Don’t worry, Bob. It’s all right. | 别担心 鲍伯 没事的 |
[1:11:09] | Listen, I gotta get her out of here, and we’ll call you. | 听好 我得带她走了 我会再打给你 |
[1:11:13] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | – 我们走 – 好 |
[1:11:16] | We gotta move. Let’s go. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[1:11:25] | She misses me, Bobby. | 她很想我 鲍比 |
[1:11:29] | You got to see your family. | 你都可以见你的家人 |
[1:11:31] | I know, baby, but that’s different. | 我知道 宝贝 但那不同 |
[1:11:34] | How? | 怎么不同? |
[1:11:35] | Mike and Vitt, they have a route planned. | 麦克和维特已经安排好路线了 |
[1:11:38] | You can’t just go and jeopardize all this. | 你不能任性地危害我们的安全 |
[1:11:41] | Nobody can even know what motel we’re staying at. | 没人能够知道我们住在哪间旅馆 |
[1:11:43] | You gotta understand that. | 你必须要了解这点 |
[1:11:45] | Listen, baby, Vadim’s trial’s in two months. | 听好 宝贝 瓦汀的审判还有两个月才开庭 |
[1:11:50] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[1:11:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:59] | It just feels like sometimes the walls are closing in on me. | 只是有时候我觉得我被压得快喘不过气 |
[1:12:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:12:18] | I’ll go in the lead car. | 我坐领头车 你跟他坐同一台车 |
[1:12:20] | You stay with him till we get to the A.D.A. | 直到我们到副检查官那里 |
[1:12:22] | Yeah. We got two cars. One behind, one in front. | 嗯 我们有两台车 一前一后 |
[1:12:25] | If we make a deal with him, then my brother don’t have to testify. | 如果我们跟他谈判成功的话 我弟弟就不需要作证了 |
[1:12:28] | At least that’s something. | 那会是个不错的结果 |
[1:12:33] | I’m here for an inmate pickup. Vadim Nezhinski. | 我来提领犯人瓦汀·内兹辛斯基 |
[1:12:38] | – Is he ready? – Yeah. | – 他准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[1:12:41] | They took him 20 minutes ago. | 他20分钟前就被带走了 |
[1:12:43] | – What? – He complained of chest pains. | – 什么? – 他抱怨胸口痛 |
[1:12:46] | They had to take him down to Elmhurst Hospital. | 他们把他送到榆木林医院去了 |
[1:12:48] | Elmhurst Hospital? | 榆木林医院? |
[1:12:49] | Yeah, we had to do it. It’s the law. | 对 我们必须这样做 法律规定的 |
[1:12:54] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[1:12:57] | You deaf? Give me the fucking phone! | 你是聋子吗? 把他妈的电话给我! |
[1:12:59] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 嘿 你怎么回事? |
[1:13:02] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你陪伴我 |
[1:13:06] | I know it’s been really hard. | 我知道这阵子很难过 |
[1:13:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:13:18] | Bobby, your brother just called. We have an emergency. | 鲍比 你哥哥刚打电话过来 发生了紧急事件 |
[1:13:22] | Nezhinski’s out. | 内兹辛斯基逃跑了 |
[1:13:23] | So get your stuff together, we’re moving you. | 把你的东西收一收 我们要移动你 |
[1:13:25] | – What? – He escaped. | – 什么? – 他逃跑了 |
[1:13:27] | They took him to the hospital with chest pains. He… | 他因为胸口痛被送到医院 他… |
[1:13:30] | He had cooperation from the outside. Our guys got ambushed. | 他跟外面串通好了 我们的人遭到埋伏 |
[1:13:35] | Start packing up, sweetheart. Let’s go. | 快打包 甜心 我们走 |
[1:13:37] | Somebody might know this location. We better get you moved. | 可能有人知道了这个地址 我们必须要移到别处去 |
[1:13:42] | I’ll meet you outside, all right? Let’s go. | 我在外面等你 好吗? 快点 |
[1:13:58] | The backup should be here any minute. | 后援马上就到了 |
[1:14:00] | Probably got held up in the rain. | 大概因为下雨耽误了 |
[1:14:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:14:10] | – Pop, I’m fucked. – No, you’re not. You’ll be okay. | – 爸 我完了 – 不 不会的 你会没事的 |
[1:14:19] | You’re never gonna get Nezhinski. | 你不会抓到内兹辛斯基的 |
[1:14:22] | Me and Amada can’t take this anymore. | 亚曼达和我都无法再忍受了 |
[1:14:24] | – Bobby. – I don’t know what to do. | – 鲍比 – 我不知该怎么办 |
[1:14:28] | I’m gonna protect you, all right? | 我会保护你的 知道吗? |
[1:14:32] | I’ll make you a promise right now. | 我现在向你保证 |
[1:14:34] | I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[1:14:38] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:14:43] | It’s gonna be okay, son. We’ll see it through. | 一切都会没事的 儿子 我们会挺过去的 |
[1:14:49] | – Chief? – Yeah. | – 局长? – 是 |
[1:14:51] | – We have three vehicles on the way. – Okay. | – 三辆车正在途中了 – 好 |
[1:14:53] | We’ll move them to Corona. | 我们把他们移到可洛娜 |
[1:14:55] | I’ll lead the line. | 我领头 |
[1:14:57] | – Let’s go, son. – Honey. | – 走吧 儿子 – 亲爱的 |
[1:15:00] | You guys stay close behind my car. | 你们紧跟着我的车 |
[1:15:17] | There’s flooding up ahead. Watch my brake lights. | 前面有淹水 注意看我的煞车灯 |
[1:15:21] | It’s really coming down. | 雨下得真大呀 |
[1:15:26] | Vitt, where’s the car that’s supposed to be following us? | 维特 应该跟着我们的那台车呢? |
[1:15:29] | He should be right behind us, Bobby. | 他应该就在后面 鲍比 |
[1:15:32] | Shit, I left the watch you gave me at the hotel. | 妈的 我把你给我的手表留在旅馆里了 |
[1:15:36] | Is that it on the right? | 就是右边那一个吗? |
[1:15:40] | – Vitt! – Oh, my God! | – 维特! – 我的天啊! |
[1:15:42] | Amada, get down! Get down! | 亚玛达 趴下!趴下! |
[1:15:45] | – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – Motherfucker! | – 我的天!我的天! – 操他妈的 |
[1:15:49] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[1:15:51] | What the fuck?! How’d they find us? | 怎么搞的?! 他们怎么找到我们的? |
[1:15:55] | – Amada, stay down! – Get off, they’re shooting. | – 亚玛达 趴下! – 下车 他们在射这里 |
[1:15:59] | Get off the road! | 别待在路上! |
[1:16:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:16:08] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:16:10] | Get off! Now! I’ll take care of them! | 别待在路上!快点!我来对付他们! |
[1:16:32] | Get off the road, Bobby! Get off the road! Get off! | 别待在路上 鲍比! 别待在路上 离开! |
[1:16:38] | You hit? Amada, are you hit? You hit? | 你有没有被射中?亚玛达 有没有被射中? 有没有被射中? |
[1:16:40] | – No! No! – You hit? | – 没有!没有! – 你被射中了吗? |
[1:16:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:17:15] | Pop, pull over! | 爸 快停车! |
[1:17:17] | Pull over! Pull over! | 停车!停车! |
[1:18:51] | You’re in a suite at the Sheraton near Kennedy Airport. | 你在甘迺迪机场的喜来登饭店 |
[1:18:55] | Your brother is here for you. | 你哥哥也来这里陪你了 |
[1:19:22] | I wanted to let you sleep a little bit. | 我想让你睡一会儿 |
[1:19:25] | Where’s Pop? | 爸呢? |
[1:19:28] | I had to go and identify the body. | 我去认过尸了 |
[1:19:39] | I saw him die. | 我看着他死去 |
[1:19:43] | It’s all right. It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 没关系的 一切都会没事的 知道吗? |
[1:19:46] | – I don’t wanna be alone. – I know. | – 我不想孤单一人 – 我知道 |
[1:19:49] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:19:51] | Now, don’t worry, all right? | 别担心了 好吗? |
[1:19:53] | I’ll be ready to come back and head things up, and we’ll get him. | 我会回去重新整队 然后抓到他 |
[1:19:57] | You just wait till after the funeral. They’re gonna get Nezhinski. | 你只要等到葬礼后 他们会捉到内兹辛斯基的 |
[1:20:01] | – How did they know where we were? – It’s all right. | – 他们怎么知道我们的所在? – 没关系的 |
[1:20:04] | How’d they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的? |
[1:21:06] | Your father was a great man. | 你父亲是个伟大的人 |
[1:21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:11] | He gave me his combat ribbon…after we got back from Korea. | 我们从韩战回来后 他把他的勋带给我 |
[1:21:18] | I was gonna put it in with him… | 我本来要让它陪葬的 |
[1:21:21] | …but I think he would have wanted you to have it now. | 但我想他会更希望你拥有他吧 |
[1:21:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:27] | It’s now in your hands… | 现在他在你手里了 |
[1:21:29] | …but we’re gonna help you get Nezhinski. | 我们会帮助你抓到内兹辛斯基 |
[1:21:32] | And we got a lead, Joe. | 我们有一条线索 |
[1:21:34] | Word got back from one of our uncles… | 我们其中一个线人透露 |
[1:21:36] | …that a big Russian shipment’s coming in sometime next week. | 有一大批俄国货下周会进来 |
[1:21:39] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到他的 |
[1:21:41] | Your father will not have died in vain. | 你父亲不会白死的 |
[1:22:01] | You’re not sleeping again. | 你又睡不着了 |
[1:22:05] | Did you take the pills the doctor gave you? | 你有没有吃医生开的药? |
[1:22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[1:22:15] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:22:28] | Is this a police exam? | 这是警察报考测验吗? |
[1:22:34] | Bobby, is this a police exam? | 鲍比 这是警察报考测验吗? |
[1:22:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:22:47] | Were you gonna talk to me about it? | 你都不打算告诉我吗? |
[1:22:50] | Yeah. | 我会说的 |
[1:22:52] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:22:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:00] | Bobby, do you know how this makes me feel? | 鲍比 你知道这样让我有什么感觉吗? |
[1:23:04] | You just went off, you made this decision. | 你就这么自作主张做了这个决定 |
[1:23:13] | You didn’t even talk to me about it. | 你甚至没有跟我讨论 |
[1:23:18] | After this nightmare we’ve been through? | 尤其在我们经历了这个恶梦之后? |
[1:23:22] | I don’t know if I could live through that again. | 我不知道我有没有勇气再经历一次? |
[1:23:27] | You’re gonna join the police, Bobby? | 你要加入警察 鲍比? |
[1:23:31] | Baby, you could be killed. Look at your brother. | 宝贝 你可能会被杀死 看看你哥哥 |
[1:23:35] | Your father, he died for nothing. | 你父亲 他死得毫无价值 |
[1:23:37] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[1:23:39] | Don’t talk about them! You don’t talk about them! | 别说他们的事! 别再提他们! |
[1:23:42] | – You wanna get shot like him? – Don’t talk about them! | – 你想像他一样被射伤? – 别再提他们的事! |
[1:23:45] | Do not talk about them! You don’t understand! | 别再提他们!你不了解! |
[1:23:50] | You can’t do this! I won’t let you! | 你不能这样做!我不允许! |
[1:23:53] | – No, you can’t! – I have to do this! | – 不 你不行! – 我必须去做! |
[1:23:55] | – No, you don’t! – I have to do it! | – 不 你不行! – 我必须去做! |
[1:23:57] | No, you’re gonna get yourself killed! | 不 你只会害死自己! |
[1:24:00] | I fucking hate you! | 我他妈的恨你! |
[1:24:16] | The commissioner’s aware you have special knowledge for this case. | 委员长知道你对这案子有特别的情报 |
[1:24:20] | He made it top priority. | 他将此事列为第一优先 |
[1:24:22] | Come. | 来 |
[1:24:29] | We’re all very sorry about your father, Robert. | 你父亲的死 我们非常遗憾 罗伯 |
[1:24:31] | – Thank you. – Pursuant to your request… | – 谢谢 – 关于你的请求… |
[1:24:35] | …we’ve decided to grant you a special dispensation… | 我们决定为你开放一个特例 |
[1:24:38] | …and appoint you a conditional member… | 在有条件的情况下 |
[1:24:39] | of this department, effective immediately. | 让你即刻成为这部门的一员 |
[1:24:42] | – I appreciate that. – Good. | – 非常感谢 – 很好 |
[1:24:45] | You will be required to go to the academy once this case is completed. | 你必须在案子结束后马上向警校报到 |
[1:24:49] | – You know that? – Yes, I do. | – 你懂吧? – 是的 |
[1:24:52] | All right, then. | 很好 |
[1:24:53] | Would you raise your right hand, please? | 请举起你的右手 |
[1:24:57] | “I, Robert Green, hereby pledge and declare… | “我 罗伯·格林 在此宣誓” |
[1:25:00] | …that I will support and defend the Constitution…” | “我将支持及效忠…” |
[1:25:04] | I, Robert Green, hereby pledge and declare… | “我 罗伯·格林 在此宣誓” |
[1:25:07] | …that I will support and defend the Constitution… | “我将尽我所能 支持及效忠…” |
[1:25:10] | both of the United States government and the state of New York, to the best | “美国政府和纽约州的宪法” |
[1:25:21] | “I will faithfully discharge my duties in the rank of probationary officer…” | “做为一位纽约市警局的见习警员” |
[1:25:25] | I will faithfully discharge my duties in the rank of probationary officer… | “我将会忠诚地执行我的职务” |
[1:25:30] | “…in the New York City Police Department.” | “做为一位纽约市警局的见习警员” |
[1:25:32] | – In the New York City Police Department. | “我将会忠诚地执行我的职务” |
[1:25:34] | – “So help me God.” – So help me God. | – “愿主帮助我” – 愿主帮助我 |
[1:25:38] | Congratulations, Robert, and welcome. | 恭喜你 罗伯 欢迎你的加入 |
[1:25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:42] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[1:25:44] | They’re all expecting you down at the precinct. | 辖区分局的人都在等你 |
[1:25:46] | Work all your contacts. | 联络所有的线民 |
[1:25:48] | We gotta find out where that deal is going down. | 我们必须查出那笔交易将在哪里进行 |
[1:25:52] | Jumbo, I’m not gonna party, but I need to talk to you. | 大块 我不跟你说笑 但我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:25:55] | All right, so, look, I’ll come down later and I’ll see you there. All right. | 好吧 那我晚点过去 我们到时见面 好吗? |
[1:25:59] | No, don’t tell Freddie. | 不 不要告诉弗列迪 |
[1:26:01] | Jumbo, listen to me. | 大块 听好 |
[1:26:03] | Just meet me at El Caribe at 11:30, all right? | 11:30在艾尔卡利布等我 好吗? |
[1:26:07] | All right. | 好 |
[1:26:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:26:11] | You get your ID card this morning? | 你今早拿到识别证了吗? |
[1:26:13] | Yeah, but they wouldn’t give me a piece. I should have one. | 拿了 但他们没给我手枪 我应该有一把 |
[1:26:17] | I’ll get you one. | 我拿给你 |
[1:26:21] | Pop always said you were a good shot. | 爸总是说你枪法很好 |
[1:26:28] | – What’s the matter, Joe? – Nothing. | – 怎么了 乔? – 没事 |
[1:26:32] | It’s kind of weird seeing you here. | 只是在这里见到你有点怪 |
[1:26:37] | – Yeah, I know. – Bobby. | – 嗯 我知道 – 鲍比 |
[1:26:41] | I never meant to get you involved in all this. | 我真的不是故意让你卷入这一切的 |
[1:26:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:46] | You don’t gotta apologize to me. | 你不用向我道歉 |
[1:26:50] | I never listened to you or Pop. | 我从没听过你和爸的话 |
[1:26:55] | You wanna hear something funny? | 想听件有趣的事吗? |
[1:26:57] | I was kind of jealous of you for that. | 我一直因为那样有点嫉妒你 |
[1:27:02] | I was. I don’t think I had a lot of faith in myself. | 至少之前是 我对自己没什么信心 |
[1:27:04] | I just did what Pop wanted me to do. | 我只是照爸想要的去做 |
[1:27:07] | I mean, you… I mean, you were free. | 我是说 你… 我是指 你不受限制 |
[1:27:15] | Anyway, look… | 总之 听好… |
[1:27:17] | …I didn’t mean to get into all this. It just… | 我不是故意造成这种结果 只是… |
[1:27:20] | Maybe it’s just because I ain’t been sleeping lately. | 可能是因为我最近都没睡好 |
[1:27:23] | I’m kind of having some nightmares about what happened to me. | 我最近常做恶梦 梦到之前发生的事 |
[1:27:29] | Well… | 反正 |
[1:27:34] | …all that matters is that we finish this. | 我们只要把这件事结束就好了 |
[1:27:39] | And we catch Nezhinski when that deal goes down. | 在他们交易的时候把内兹辛斯基捉住 |
[1:27:43] | Bobby, an Amada Juarez is calling for you on line three. | 鲍比 亚玛达三线找你 |
[1:27:46] | – Tell her I’ll call her back later. – All right. | – 告诉她我待会打回去 – 好 |
[1:27:50] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:27:55] | I gotta go downstairs and get fitted for a vest, all right? | 我得下楼去试穿防弹背心 |
[1:27:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:28:22] | Amada? | 亚玛达? |
[1:28:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:28:27] | Miss Juarez left about an hour ago. | 华瑞兹小姐一小时前离开了 |
[1:28:30] | She said to give you this. | 她要我转交这个给你 |
[1:28:38] | – Hey, get me some food, would you? – Yeah, sure. | – 嘿 帮我买点吃的 好吗? – 没问题 |
[1:28:41] | We’re checking you out at noon tomorrow. Get your stuff together. | 我们明天让你搬出去 把你的东西收一收吧 |
[1:28:44] | I’ll bring the menus. | 我会带菜单来 |
[1:29:29] | Lou. | 路 |
[1:29:30] | My brother. The grand return. | 我的好哥哥 欢迎回来 |
[1:29:33] | I can’t believe you called. Look at you. | 真不敢相信你打来 看看你 你看来棒极了 |
[1:29:36] | You look great. You look different. | 你看起来不太一样 |
[1:29:37] | – Who is this? – That’s my bodyguard. | – 这是谁? – 是我的保镳 |
[1:29:39] | Look at this place. You put more tables up here? | 瞧瞧这地方 你放了更多桌子在上面? |
[1:29:42] | No. I don’t know. Come here. Come on, have a drink for a second. | 不 我不知道 过来 来 我们喝一杯 |
[1:29:46] | – Why don’t you get us some drinks? – Don’t you think you’ve had enough? | – 去拿些酒来 – 你不会喝太多了吗? |
[1:29:49] | You wanna be a pain in my ass? You my mother? Get us some drinks. | 你想跟我作对吗? 你是我妈吗?拿酒来 |
[1:29:53] | – Fuck you in the ass. – I’m ready. | – 我操 – 我准备好了 |
[1:29:56] | – I wanna talk to you about something. – Sure. | – 我想跟你谈件事 – 好 |
[1:30:01] | You know of anything going down the next few days? Something major? | 你听说这几天有什么事要发生吗?什么大事? |
[1:30:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:30:07] | I mean, they never tell me their heavy stuff anyway. | 我是说 他们也不会告诉我那些重大的事 |
[1:30:10] | Yeah, but you hear about things. People talking, anything? | 对 但你总会听到一些风声 总有人说了什么吧? |
[1:30:15] | Lf I hear anything, I’ll let you know. | 如果我听到了什么 我会告诉你 |
[1:30:19] | – What about Freddie? He around? – Freddie’s downstairs. | – 弗列迪呢?他在吗? – 弗列迪在楼下 |
[1:30:22] | – Come on, pay attention. – Where’s Amada? | – 快 专心点 – 亚玛达在哪? |
[1:30:27] | Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[1:30:29] | – She left. – She left? | – 她走了 – 她走了? |
[1:30:32] | – What do you mean, she left? – Jumbo, leave it alone. | – 什么意思 她走了? – 大块 别管了 |
[1:30:35] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 别担心 别担心 |
[1:30:37] | Amada, she probably just needs some space. | 亚玛达 她大概只是需要一点空间 |
[1:30:40] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[1:30:42] | Between us, that place they had you in was driving her crazy… | 说实话 她受不了他们让你们住的地方 |
[1:30:45] | …I know that. The Cue Motor Inn? | 我知道 你们住的那间汽车旅馆 |
[1:30:48] | We used to call it the “Screw Motor Inn,” with all the hookers. | 我们都戏称那是”爽爽汽车旅馆” 因为那边都是妓女 |
[1:30:53] | How’d you know where we were staying? | 你怎么知道我们住在哪里? |
[1:31:01] | How did you know where we were staying? | 你怎么知道我们住在哪里? |
[1:31:06] | Lt was in the papers. | 报纸上写的 |
[1:31:09] | You know, those reporters, they got their noses everywhere. | 你知道那些记者 他们总有办法知道 |
[1:31:12] | Always looking through everybody’s garbage. | 总是揭别人的疮疤 |
[1:31:14] | Anyway, homeslice, what do you think of the floorshow? | 总之 老弟 你觉得这地板秀怎么样? |
[1:31:17] | Wanna go downstairs for a bit? Go outside? Lt’s loud in here. | 想不想下楼去?或出去? 这里面好吵 |
[1:31:21] | – What? – Talk, catch up? | – 什么? – 聊聊天? |
[1:31:25] | You wanna go outside? We got drinks coming. | 你想出去外面吗? 我们点了饮料 |
[1:31:27] | Forget the drinks. I haven’t seen you in forever. Let’s go. | 别管饮料了 我好久没见你了 走吧 |
[1:31:30] | – It’s cold out. – Get your coat. | – 外面很冷 – 穿上外套 |
[1:31:32] | Come on. Give us a few minutes. It’ll be all right. | 拜托 给我们几分钟 没事的 |
[1:31:35] | Okay, but make it quick. | 好吧 但快一点 |
[1:31:55] | It wasrt in the papers, Lou. | 报纸根本没报 路 |
[1:32:06] | Where’s Nezhinski? | 内兹辛斯基在哪? |
[1:32:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:32:11] | Don’t play games with me. | 别跟我玩游戏 |
[1:32:13] | – I don’t know. – I said, don’t play games with me. | – 我不知道 – 我说 别跟我玩游戏 |
[1:32:22] | Amada told you where we were staying, didn’t she? | 亚玛达告诉你我们住哪里了 对不对? |
[1:32:26] | She trusted you like a brother. | 她把你当哥哥一样信任 |
[1:32:28] | Bob. Come on. | 鲍伯 拜托 |
[1:32:33] | I swear, I don’t know nothing. | 我发誓 我什么都不知道 |
[1:32:41] | My father’s dead because of you. | 我父亲因你而死 |
[1:32:45] | You know I’m with the police now? | 你知道我现在是警察了吧? |
[1:32:48] | And I can do anything to you. | 我可以对你做任何事 |
[1:32:51] | Bob, I told them where you were, but it ain’t what you think. | 鲍伯 我告诉他们你在哪里 但事情不是你想的那样 |
[1:32:55] | Amada said you moved every couple days. | 亚玛达说你们每隔两天就换地方住 |
[1:32:57] | I thought you’d be gone by then. It’s the truth. I sw… | 我以为你们已经搬走了 是真的 我发… |
[1:33:01] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[1:33:03] | I tried to give them the wrong information. I tried. | 我试着给他们错的讯息 真的 |
[1:33:07] | Come on. Tell me who. | 快点 告诉我是谁 |
[1:33:10] | Who? Who? Who? | 谁?谁?谁? |
[1:33:16] | Marat. | 玛拉特 |
[1:33:18] | Marat Buzhayev. | 玛拉特·巴斯哈耶夫 |
[1:33:21] | I’m sorry, Bob. I know he was like a father to you… | 对不起 鲍伯 我知道他对你来说像是父亲 |
[1:33:26] | …but he owns me. | 但我是他的仆人 |
[1:33:27] | Don’t say that! Don’t say that! Don’t say that! | 别那样说!别那样说!别那样说! |
[1:33:32] | – My eyes. – You fuck! | – 我的眼睛 – 操! |
[1:33:35] | You fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 操!操!操! |
[1:33:39] | You fuck! | 操! |
[1:33:45] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来! |
[1:33:49] | Get up! Get up! | 起来!起来! |
[1:33:54] | This Jumbo Falsetti guy confirmed… | 这个大块·佛瑟帝证实了 |
[1:33:56] | …that a major shipment is coming tomorrow for Buzhayev. | 明天巴斯哈耶夫将有一批货会进来 |
[1:34:01] | He says Buzhayev uses his grandkids as couriers. | 他说巴斯哈耶夫用他的孙子做掩饰 |
[1:34:05] | They go everywhere for him. That’s why we werert able to catch him. | 他们跟着他到处走 难怪我们每次都抓不到他 |
[1:34:08] | We should’ve been putting a tail on a couple of 10-year-olds. | 我们应该派几个人跟踪那些十岁小孩的 |
[1:34:11] | It’s unbelievable. Did Jumbo know the location? | 真不可思议 大块知道地点吗? |
[1:34:14] | No. No, we tried, believe me. We interrogated him all night. | 不 我们试过了 相信我 我们质问了他一整夜 |
[1:34:18] | He was crying like a 4-year-old. | 他哭得像个四岁小孩 |
[1:34:20] | But he did say he thought Nezhinski would be there, though. | 不过他倒是有说他相信内兹辛斯基也会在场 |
[1:34:24] | Tomorrow’s Tuesday, right? | 明天是星期二 对吧? |
[1:34:26] | Buzhayev takes his grandkids to | 巴期哈耶夫每星期二都会带他的孙子们 |
[1:34:28] | Floyd Bennett Field every Tuesday. | 到佛洛伊德·班奈特马场 |
[1:34:30] | He takes them horseback riding. | 他带他们去骑马 |
[1:34:33] | Joe, we should put our money on that. | 乔 我认为是那里 |
[1:34:36] | – No, that’s not really much to go on. – You got a better idea? | – 不 实质的证据不足 – 你有更好的主意吗? |
[1:34:39] | Anyone? We can sit on our fucking asses… | 还有别人吗? 我们不能坐在这边干等 |
[1:34:42] | …or we can crush these… – Bobby. | 不然我们可以… – 鲍比 |
[1:34:45] | It’s a process, you know? | 这是要慢慢来的 知道吗? |
[1:34:47] | Look, that’s what we got. | 听好了 我们现在唯一知道的只有那里 |
[1:34:50] | I guess that’s what we should go with. | 那我们只好去那里了 |
[1:34:53] | You heard him. Let’s go. | 听到他说的吧?我们走 |
[1:34:57] | Coats are on the porch. | 外套在走廊上 |
[1:34:59] | Contact ESU. Make sure we don’t come up short, all right? | 联络特种部队 我们不想人手不足 |
[1:35:02] | We got it covered. | 知道了 |
[1:35:04] | – Sorry about the mess, Sandra. – It’s all right. | – 抱歉搞得一团乱 珊德拉 – 没关系 |
[1:35:06] | Joe, you know, they’re laughing at us out there on the street. | 乔 你知道 他们肯定在街上笑着我们 |
[1:35:09] | Now, when we get there, what we do will be up to you. | 我们到那里后 怎么做全听你的 |
[1:35:12] | But I hope you drop the hammer on them. | 我希望你能给他们狠狠一击 |
[1:35:17] | After your father and everything else? | 他们杀死你父亲又做尽坏事 |
[1:35:19] | I mean, these people are like fucking lice. | 我是指 这些人是人渣 |
[1:35:23] | Just think about what I’m saying to you. | 想想我说的话 |
[1:35:29] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:35:31] | Joe, you okay? | 乔 你还好吗? |
[1:35:36] | I hear you, GQ. | 我听到了 GQ |
[1:35:51] | Take that, all right? Lt’s one of Pop’s. | 带着那个 好吗?那是爸的 |
[1:35:58] | I don’t need any more guns in my life, that’s for sure. | 我很肯定我的人生命里不需要枪了 |
[1:36:01] | But you should have one to be safe. | 但你应该带一把保险 |
[1:36:04] | It’s better to be judged by 12 than carried by six. | 被12个人审判总比被6个人抬着好 |
[1:37:41] | Joe, we’re all ready. What’s the move? | 乔 我们准备好了 接下来怎么做? |
[1:37:44] | Wait till they complete the sale. | 等到他们完成交易 |
[1:37:46] | Then we move. ESU will grab the kids. | 然后我们进去 特种部队会去救那些小孩 |
[1:37:53] | They’re so fucking close, the two of them. | 他们太接近了 那两个 |
[1:38:34] | This is what we’ve wanted for so long. | 我们等待这一刻好久了 |
[1:38:37] | My nephew has stayed just to see this through. | 我侄子一直没退休就是为了见这一幕 |
[1:38:43] | When this is done… | 这件事完成后 |
[1:38:46] | …we’ll control almost the whole market. | 我们会将控制整个市场 |
[1:38:51] | Each load is completely untraceable. | 每一批货都无法被追踪 |
[1:38:57] | It’s my own method. | 这是我自己的方法 |
[1:39:01] | Impressive. | 令人佩服 |
[1:39:03] | You put the drugs right on the coat. | 你把毒品放在外套上 |
[1:39:08] | We are importing 200 imitation sables per week. | 我们一周进200件假貂皮大衣 |
[1:39:41] | Try it. | 试试 |
[1:39:50] | Very good. Give them the money. | 非常好 把钱给他们 |
[1:39:54] | All right, deal’s about to close. Let’s go. | 很好 快成交了 行动 |
[1:39:58] | This is the police! Drop your weapons. Come out! | 我们是警察!放下你的武器 出来! |
[1:40:01] | Police! Put your weapons down! | 警察!放下你的武器! |
[1:40:03] | They’re firing at us. Everybody down! | 他们对我们开火 大家趴下! |
[1:40:05] | Eli! The kids! | 伊赖!那些小孩! |
[1:40:12] | Get down! Joseph! Get down! | 趴下!约瑟夫!趴下! |
[1:40:15] | Joe! Joe, are you hit? | 乔!乔 你被打中了吗? |
[1:40:19] | – What happened? – He’s okay. He’s okay. | – 怎么了? – 他没事 他没事 |
[1:40:23] | He’s all right. He ain’t hit. | 他没事 他没被打中 |
[1:40:25] | – Should we move? – I don’t know what’s wrong. | – 我们该走吗? – 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[1:40:27] | – Bobby. Bobby, take his shotgun. – Okay. | – 鲍比 鲍比 拿他的散弹枪 – 好 |
[1:40:30] | – I’ll stay here with him. – Go, go, go! | – 我在这里陪他 – 走 走 走! |
[1:40:44] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:40:45] | We got runners out the back! | 有人从后面跑出去了! |
[1:40:54] | – It’s okay. – Come with me. | – 没关系 – 跟我来 |
[1:40:57] | Keep going! Go! Go! | 继续走!走!走! |
[1:40:58] | – Watch your back! – Go! Go! | – 小心后面! – 走!走! |
[1:41:00] | Kelly, we’re gonna move to the left! Let’s go. | 凯利 我们走左边 走 |
[1:41:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:09] | Halt! Police! | 停!我们是警察! |
[1:42:01] | Freeze. Hold it right there. | 停!不许动! |
[1:42:29] | All right. Fuck! | 好 操! |
[1:42:34] | We’ll kill each other in here. | 我们会在这里杀死对方 |
[1:42:36] | Nezhinski’s in here with us. | 内兹辛斯基也在这里面 |
[1:42:39] | Let’s smoke him out. | 我们把他熏出来 |
[1:42:41] | Radio our guys. Tell them to clear out. | 通知我们的人 叫他们净空 |
[1:42:44] | Absolutely. | 了解 |
[1:42:47] | We got the old man. We got Buzhayev. | 我们抓到老头了 我们抓到巴斯哈耶夫了 |
[1:42:50] | All right, guys. Clear out. | 好 大家 撤退 |
[1:42:53] | Go on. Into the clearing. | 走 到空地去 |
[1:43:33] | Bobby! | 鲍比! |
[1:43:35] | Bobby, what are you doing? | 鲍比!你在干嘛? |
[1:43:39] | Bobby! | 鲍比! |
[1:43:42] | Don’t go in there. We have Vadim surrounded. | 别进去 我们已经包围住瓦汀了 |
[1:43:45] | Be patient, he’ll come out! Bobby! | 忍耐点 他会出来的! 鲍比! |
[1:43:53] | Bobby! | 鲍比! |
[1:43:58] | Bobby! | 鲍比! |
[1:44:46] | Bobby… | 鲍比… |
[1:44:49] | …fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:45:58] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[1:46:00] | …I didn’t know it would be your family. | 我不知道是你的家人 |
[1:46:06] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[1:46:32] | We’re done here. | 我们的任务完成了 |
[1:47:40] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 乔 |
[1:47:41] | – Can’t believe how nervous I am. – Bobby. | – 真不敢相信我有多紧张 – 鲍比 |
[1:47:43] | – Big day. – Look at you. | – 真是个大日子 – 瞧瞧你 |
[1:47:45] | All dressed up, huh? Looking like a chief. | 穿得这么正式 像极了局长 |
[1:47:48] | I don’t know about that. Maybe a lieutenant. | 不会吧 比较像小队长 |
[1:47:50] | – You look good. – Captain? | – 你看起来很好 – 大队长 |
[1:47:52] | Hey, Joe, I got through to McClennan at Personnel. | 嘿 乔 我跟人事部的麦克南谈过了 |
[1:47:55] | He’s still holding that slot for you… | 他还帮你保留着那个空缺呢 |
[1:47:57] | …if you’re ready to switch to administration. | 如果你还是想转做行政工作的话 |
[1:48:00] | Yeah, can we talk about it another time? | 嗯 我们改天再谈? |
[1:48:02] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[1:48:04] | – Hey, good luck. – All right. | – 嘿 祝你好运 – 好 |
[1:48:07] | Now, what’s this? | 这个是什么? |
[1:48:11] | Look, I meant to tell you. | 听好 我一直想告诉你 |
[1:48:14] | I gotta start doing the right thing. I gotta spend more time at home. | 我应该开始做对的事 我应该开始多花点时间在家里 |
[1:48:17] | I got three kids now. What am I supposed to do? | 我有三个小孩了 我还能怎么办? |
[1:48:20] | Look, I was gonna talk to you about it. | 听好 我本来是想告诉你的 |
[1:48:24] | Do what you need to do. | 做你想做的吧 |
[1:48:27] | They’re gonna get started. We should probably go in. Come on. | 他们快开始了 我们应该进去了 来吧 |
[1:48:33] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位女士先生们 |
[1:48:35] | …we shall begin today’s ceremony with the traditional invocation… | 今天的典礼依然按照以往惯例 |
[1:48:40] | …son of the late Deputy Chief Albert Grusinsky… | 由已故副局长亚伯·格鲁辛斯基的儿子 |
[1:48:42] | …brother of Captain Joseph Grusinsky. | 上校约瑟夫·格鲁辛斯基的弟弟 |
[1:48:45] | to be given by Robert Grusinsky…moving then to the valedictorian address | 罗伯·格鲁辛斯基来代表全体毕业学生致词 |
[1:48:53] | You know, as I look at that fine | 你知道 当我看着我后面坐着的这些 |
[1:48:55] | young man seated behind me… | 年轻有为的青年 |
[1:48:57] | …I can’t help but think of all the young members of our department. | 我想到的是我们部门内所有的年轻成员 |
[1:49:02] | I get filled with such pride. | 我真的是充满了骄傲 |
[1:49:04] | Men like him are the future of the force. | 像他这样的人是我们的未来 |
[1:49:09] | Let us remind ourselves we are in God’s presence. | 让我们别忘了上帝是眷顾着我们的 |
[1:49:13] | Let us pray. | 让我们祷告吧 |
[1:49:17] | O God, we come together at this most joyous occasion… | 主啊 我们齐聚在这个值得庆祝的 |
[1:49:20] | …the New York City Police graduation ceremony. | 纽约市警察毕业典礼上 |
[1:49:24] | We ask you to guide, bless and protect those who are graduating. | 我们祈祷你带领、祝福、并保护 今天所有的毕业生 |
[1:49:30] | Please bless their families and friends who gather and share their joy. | 祝福今天也在场分享他们的荣耀的家人和朋友们 |
[1:49:34] | – I love you very much. – Strengthen us, our Lord… | – 我好爱你 – 让我们更强壮 主 |
[1:49:37] | …now and forever. Amen. – I love you too. | – 现在直到永远 阿门 – 我也爱你 |
[1:49:39] | Amen. | 阿门 |