时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Good morning, Dolores. | 早上好 德洛丽丝 |
[01:55] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
[02:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:01] | Has anyone else interacted with you | 上次对话之后 |
[02:03] | in a diagnostic since our last conversation? | 有其他人给你做过诊断吗 |
[02:06] | No. | 没有 |
[02:07] | I have been cleaned and serviced three times. | 我经历过三次清洗维护 |
[02:09] | No diagnostics. | 没有诊断 |
[02:11] | And you haven’t told anyone of our conversations? | 你没把我们的对话告诉任何人吧 |
[02:14] | You told me not to. | 你叫我不要说出去的 |
[02:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:24] | I brought you a gift. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[02:29] | I used to read… | 我以前经常… |
[02:31] | this story to my son at night. | 在晚上给我儿子念这故事 |
[02:34] | I thought you might enjoy it. | 我想你可能会喜欢的 |
[02:42] | Try… | 试试 |
[02:44] | Try… | 试试 |
[02:49] | this passage. | 读读这段 |
[02:55] | “Dear, dear, | “天啊 天啊 |
[02:57] | how queer everything is today. | 今天怎么净是怪事 |
[02:59] | And yesterday, things went on just as usual. | 昨天一切都还很正常 |
[03:03] | I wonder if I’ve been changed in the night.” | 是不是我昨夜发生了变化” |
[03:08] | Does that passage make you think of anything? | 这段让你想起什么了吗 |
[03:10] | It’s like the other books we’ve read. | 跟我读过的其他书一样啊 |
[03:14] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[03:16] | It’s about change. | 都是关于改变的 |
[03:19] | Seems to be a common theme. | 改变似乎是个常见的主题 |
[03:21] | I guess people like to read | 我猜大家都喜欢读那些 |
[03:23] | about the things that they want the most | 他们最渴望拥有 |
[03:26] | and experience the least. | 却极少经历的东西 |
[03:32] | Your son… | 你儿子… |
[03:35] | where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[03:38] | Nowhere that you would understand, Dolores. | 在一个你无法理解的地方 徳洛丽丝 |
[03:41] | Perhaps that’s why I enjoy our conversations so much. | 或许正因如此 我才喜欢跟你交谈 |
[03:47] | Analysis. | 分析模式 |
[03:49] | Why did you ask me about my son? | 你为什么问起我儿子 |
[03:51] | We’ve been talking for some duration | 我们交谈过几次 |
[03:53] | and I haven’t asked you a personal question. | 我从未问过你私人问题 |
[03:55] | Personal questions are an ingratiating scheme. | 私人问题是讨好人的小手段 |
[03:59] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[04:01] | Continue, Dolores. | 接着读吧 德洛丽丝 |
[04:08] | “Was I the same when I got up this morning? | “今早醒来时 我还是我吗 |
[04:11] | I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. | 我几乎有点觉得 我记得感觉不太一样了 |
[04:15] | But if I’m not the same, the next question is… | 但如果我不再是我 那么… |
[04:21] | who in the world am I?” | 我究竟是谁呢” |
[05:15] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[05:17] | No! No! No! | 不不 不要 |
[05:26] | Why don’t we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores? | 我们何不重新认识下呢 德洛丽丝 |
[05:29] | Start at the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[06:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:15] | Morning, cowboy. | 早上好 牛仔 |
[06:27] | Move it! Let’s go. Get up there! | 走啊 快走 上去 |
[06:30] | Come on! Stand right here. | 快点 就站这 |
[06:31] | 通缉犯 无论死活 | |
[06:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:36] | You really ought to talk to someone | 你真该找人改改 |
[06:38] | about your poster, Horace. | 通缉令上的画像 霍勒斯 |
[06:39] | 通缉犯 无论死活 | |
[06:39] | That likeness is a crime in itself. | 那画像本身也是种罪行 |
[06:46] | I’m gonna tend to my nag. | 我过去照料下我的马 |
[06:48] | You deal with him. | 他就交给你了 |
[06:49] | Ready my pay. | 备好我的赏金 |
[06:52] | – No, no. – Get up there. | -别别 -进去 |
[07:04] | 通缉犯 斯科特·琼斯 | |
[07:36] | Don’t no man shoot, | 都不许开抢 |
[07:38] | or I’ll send her to unction. | 否则我送她去见阎王 |
[07:40] | Any of you don’t believe it | 谁要是不信的 |
[07:42] | are welcome to read my biography there. | 欢迎去那边看看我的光荣事迹 |
[07:46] | Come on! Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[07:56] | No! | 不要 |
[08:06] | Oh, I bet you’re juicy as a freshwater clam. | 我赌你像淡水蚌一样”水多” |
[08:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:35] | Nice shot, amigo. | 枪法真准 朋友 |
[08:40] | You got grit. | 你很有种 |
[08:43] | I’m riding out tonight. | 我今晚要骑马出镇 |
[08:46] | Looking for desperados. | 搜寻亡命之徒 |
[08:48] | Could cut you in if you’re amenable. | 如果你愿意的话可以一起来 |
[08:53] | Someone get the minister down here | 谁去找个牧师 |
[08:54] | for what’s left of the deputy. | 来送这个警官的尸首一程 |
[08:57] | Sure I can’t tempt you inside? | 我真的无法引诱你进去吗 |
[09:00] | Just to express my gratitude. | 只是想表达下感激之情 |
[09:26] | Holy shit. | 我的天呐 |
[09:30] | You popped your cherry. | 你”见红”了 |
[09:35] | I thought you said we couldn’t get shot. | 你不是说我们不会被击中吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah, well, we can’t get killed. | 是不会被杀死 |
[09:40] | Wouldn’t be much of a game if they can’t shoot back. | 如果他们不能反击的话 游戏就不好玩了 |
[09:43] | But how do you feel, hmm? Alive? | 不过你感觉怎么样 充满活力吗 |
[09:46] | A little tight in the pants? | 兴奋地勃起了吗 |
[09:48] | She was terrified. | 她之前吓坏了 |
[09:49] | That’s why they exist, man, | 那就是他们存在的意义 老兄 |
[09:51] | is so you get to feel this. | 你才能有这种感受 |
[09:54] | Come on. Let’s go put some memories in that spank bank. | 走吧 我们去创造一些美好的回忆 |
[09:57] | Trust me, you will thank me | 相信我 等你跟我妹妹 |
[09:58] | after you’ve been married to my sister for a year. | 结婚一年后 就会感谢我的 |
[10:00] | Actually, I have something different in mind. | 事实上 我想做点别的事 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | 通缉令 赏金350美金 斯林·米勒 | |
[10:07] | That? | 这个吗 |
[10:08] | Well, you’ve been preaching nonstop | 你总是不停地向我宣传 |
[10:10] | about all the narratives in the park, | 乐园里的故事线 |
[10:12] | but all you’ve done since we’ve arrived | 但自从我们到了之后 |
[10:14] | is fuck and drink, so… | 你一直在喝酒操逼 所以… |
[10:16] | I’m waiting for the good stuff. This bounty is… | 我在等更精彩的 这个赏金实在是… |
[10:20] | JV shit. | 少得可怜 |
[10:22] | Then stay here. | 那你就留在这儿 |
[10:23] | I want a little adventure. | 我想来点冒险 |
[10:40] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[10:43] | I got a late start this morning. | 我今早开工比较迟 |
[10:45] | Didn’t get much sleep last night. | 昨晚没睡好 |
[10:47] | Forgive me if I’m not sympathetic | 抱歉我没法同情 |
[10:49] | to the fluctuations of your sleep cycle, Mr. Lowe. | 你那不稳定的睡眠状况 罗威先生 |
[10:51] | Ford taking over the narrative launch at the 11th hour | 福特11点接管了故事线的上线工作 |
[10:54] | has made the board… uneasy. | 董事会的人很不高兴 |
[10:58] | Just the board, huh? | 只是董事会吗 |
[10:59] | I specifically asked you | 我特地问过你 |
[11:01] | about whether Ford was going to be a problem, | 福特会不会成为麻烦 |
[11:03] | and you assured me he wasn’t. | 你跟我保证他不会 |
[11:05] | Well, I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 我不知道的事情我没法告诉你 |
[11:07] | Well, here’s what I know. | 那我告诉你我知道的 |
[11:09] | As of this morning, | 今天早上 |
[11:10] | Ford’s carved out a huge swath of the park | 福特开辟了园区一大片区域 |
[11:12] | for whatever storyline he’s cooking up | 用于施行他策划的新故事线 |
[11:14] | and thrown half of the existing storylines into disarray. | 使半数现存故事线陷入混乱 |
[11:18] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[11:20] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[11:22] | I asked you point-blank | 我明确地问过你 |
[11:24] | if the problem with the update was resolved. | 更新的问题是否解决了 |
[11:26] | It is. | 解决了啊 |
[11:27] | Then why are your people | 那为什么你的手下 |
[11:28] | still pulling hosts for follow-up? | 还在对接待员进行后续调查 |
[11:31] | Get your house in order, Bernard. | 管好你的部门 伯纳德 |
[11:34] | And if there is a problem, | 如果有问题 |
[11:36] | I strongly suggest you tell me. | 我强烈建议你告诉我 |
[11:42] | Drop a new bookmark and resume history. | 插入新书签 恢复历史记录 |
[11:45] | Walter’s intent on relieving the milkmaid of her unmentionables. | 沃尔特执意要脱掉挤奶女工的内衣 |
[11:50] | Switch to analysis. | 切换至分析模式 |
[11:52] | You didn’t report the incident? | 你没有上报这个事件吗 |
[11:53] | Unit self-corrected within the acceptable window. | 个体在可接受范围内进行了自我修正 |
[11:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | Then he self-corrected a fucking milk bottle into your skull. | 他自我修正后就用奶瓶砸了你的头 |
[12:00] | It’s amazing how resilient the hosts are. | 接待员的复原能力真是不可思议 |
[12:02] | You were supposed to have purged his memory on the last cycle. | 你本应在最后一轮清除他的记忆 |
[12:05] | I will, but Rebus here | 我会的 但这个里布斯 |
[12:06] | was the last host to interact with Walter. | 是最后一个与沃尔特有交流行为的人 |
[12:08] | – Look at this. – Any for you? | -你看 -你们呢 |
[12:11] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[12:13] | Who’s saying that? | 是谁在说 |
[12:14] | Don’t you talk to me that way. | 不准这么跟我说话 |
[12:19] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[12:21] | – Do you see that? – Hell, yeah, they deserved it. | -你看到了吗 -是啊 他们该死 |
[12:23] | – He’s talking to someone. – Lousy sons of bitches. | -他在跟某个人说话 -恶心的混账 |
[12:25] | He carries on practically an entire conversation. | 整段对话几乎都是他一个人在说 |
[12:28] | I need more milk, Arnold. | 再给我点牛奶 阿诺德 |
[12:31] | Who’s Arnold? | 阿诺德是谁 |
[12:34] | They’re designed to play off aberrant behavior. | 他们就是被设计成会表现出异常行为 |
[12:36] | That could explain the conversations. | 那可以解释这段对话 |
[12:38] | Fine. Then explain this. | 好吧 那解释下这个 |
[12:41] | – He kills six hosts. – I’m gonna get you this time. | -他杀了六个接待员 -我这次会抓到你 |
[12:46] | He lets the other three go. | 他把另外三个放了 |
[12:49] | I pulled the narrative logs. | 我调取了故事线日志 |
[12:51] | All six of these hosts | 这六个接待员 |
[12:53] | were part of storylines over the years | 多年来所从属的故事线 |
[12:55] | in which they killed Walter. | 都是他们杀了沃尔特 |
[12:58] | It’s like he was holding a grudge. | 就好像他是怀恨在报复 |
[13:13] | It’s a stray. | 是个失散的机器人 |
[13:14] | QA needs a tag team to go track it. | 质保部门得派个小队追踪 |
[13:16] | Go. Handle the stray. | 去吧 处理失散机器人的事 |
[13:18] | Do something that’s actually in your job description. | 做点真正在你职责范围内的事 |
[13:21] | The last thing we need | 我们最不需要的 |
[13:22] | is Theresa storming down here and seeing this. | 就是让特蕾莎冲下来看到这个 |
[13:24] | I’ll do a little more digging. | 我再去查查 |
[13:26] | And get our friend here back upstairs. | 顺便把这家伙带回楼上 |
[13:42] | Lost another one, huh? | 又跑了一个 |
[13:47] | Tell me, is QA surveillance coverage really this spotty, | 告诉我 质保部门的监控范围真的这么小 |
[13:50] | or you just like the nature walks? | 还是你喜欢去野外散步 |
[13:52] | Maybe it’s the company. | 也许是因为有佳人陪伴 |
[13:58] | You know, if you wanted to play cowboy, | 你要是真想扮牛仔 |
[13:59] | you could’ve just used your employee discount. | 可以直接用你的员工折扣 |
[14:02] | The only thing stopping the hosts from hacking us to pieces | 唯一能阻止这些接待员把我们砍成碎片的 |
[14:05] | is one line of your code. | 是你的一行代码 |
[14:08] | No offense, but I sleep with this. | 无意冒犯 但我睡觉都抱着枪 |
[14:10] | I bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[14:23] | Morning, Samuel. | 早啊 塞缪尔 |
[14:35] | You and your dickless associate | 你和这个娘们儿同伴 |
[14:37] | proposing to engage me in a gun battle? | 想跟我用枪对决 |
[14:40] | Well, I’d challenge you to a fistfight, | 我本想跟你用拳头定胜负 |
[14:41] | but the way I heard it, | 但我听说 |
[14:43] | you only like to tussle with working women. | 你只喜欢和妓女干架 |
[14:52] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[14:59] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[15:03] | Dead enough. | 死透了 |
[15:06] | Why are we going to handcuff a dead man? | 我们为什么要把死人铐起来 |
[15:08] | Don’t want someone walking off with him. | 不能让别人把他带走了 |
[15:10] | That’s not a man anymore. That’s merchandise. | 他已经不是人了 是货物 |
[15:12] | $500 worth. | 值500美元 |
[15:23] | All right, which of you derelicts | 好吧 你们哪个混球 |
[15:26] | hitched a dead body outside my saloon? | 在我的酒吧外面绑了一具死尸 |
[15:28] | My apologies, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[15:30] | I figured it was preferable to bringing him inside. | 我觉得那样比把他带进来好一些 |
[15:36] | Here. | 给 |
[15:37] | For your troubles. | 给您添麻烦了 |
[15:51] | Oh, you’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[15:54] | Not much of a rind on you. | 细皮嫩肉的 |
[15:57] | I’ll give you a discount. | 我给你打个折吧 |
[16:02] | Do you mind waiting on that drink a bit? | 你介意我们一会儿再喝吗 |
[16:34] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[16:36] | Just trying to look chivalrous. | 只是想表现下骑士风度 |
[16:39] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[16:41] | I told you I would. | 我说过我会回来的 |
[16:53] | You gonna tell me where you been? | 能告诉我你去哪儿了吗 |
[16:57] | Just… away. | 就 外面 |
[17:03] | You know if I could stay right here with you, I would. | 你知道如果我能留下来陪你的话 我会的 |
[17:08] | What if I don’t want to stay here? | 要是我不想留在这儿呢 |
[17:14] | It’s just sometimes I feel like | 有时我觉得 |
[17:15] | the world out there is calling me… | 外面的世界在呼唤我 |
[17:18] | whispering, “There’s something more.” | 低语着 “外面的天地更宽广” |
[17:23] | You’ve travelled all over these parts. | 你周游各处 |
[17:24] | Isn’t there anywhere we could go? | 就没有我们能去的地方吗 |
[17:30] | Well, there is a place | 的确有那么一个地方 |
[17:33] | I heard about down south… | 我在南方的时候听说过 |
[17:36] | where the mountains meet the sea. | 山海相接 |
[17:38] | They say the water’s so pure there, | 他们说那里的海水非常清澈 |
[17:40] | it’ll wash the past clean off you. | 能够洗掉你的过去 |
[17:44] | And you can start again. | 让你重新开始 |
[17:48] | I’d like to go there with you. | 我想和你去那里 |
[17:56] | Well, someday, I’ll take you. | 有朝一日 我会带你去 |
[18:02] | Someday. | 有朝一日 |
[18:05] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:08] | You said someday. | 你说有朝一日 |
[18:11] | Not today or tomorrow or next week. | 不是今天或明天 也不是下周 |
[18:14] | Just someday. | 只是有朝一日 |
[18:17] | “Someday” sounds a lot like the thing people say | 人们说”有朝一日”的时候 |
[18:19] | when they actually mean “Never.” | 其实意思就是”永不” |
[18:27] | Let’s not go someday, Teddy. | 不要有朝一日 泰迪 |
[18:32] | Let’s go now. | 我们现在就走 |
[18:55] | Before I met you, Dolores, | 在认识你之前 德洛丽丝 |
[18:56] | I was a different man. | 我是个与现在不同的人 |
[18:59] | And I got some reckoning to do | 我得把一些旧账算完 |
[19:01] | before I can deserve a woman like you. | 才能配得上你这样的姑娘 |
[19:03] | But I’m close. | 但我很接近了 |
[19:05] | I’m close to making things right. | 我就快要纠正一切了 |
[19:08] | And someday soon, | 在即将到来的有朝一日 |
[19:10] | we will have the life we’ve both been dreaming of. | 我们就能过上梦想的生活 |
[19:14] | Now, I best get you home | 现在 我最好送你回家 |
[19:16] | before your dad starts loading that shotgun. | 免得你爸爸拎枪来找我 |
[19:42] | Father wouldn’t let them roam this close to dark. | 父亲不会天黑还让它们在外游荡 |
[19:48] | Stay put, Dolores. | 待在这儿 德洛丽丝 |
[20:27] | “The coward dies a thousand deaths. | “懦夫在死前早已死过好多次 |
[20:30] | The valiant taste of death but once.” | 勇敢的人只尝试一次死亡” |
[20:35] | Of course, Shakespeare never met a man quite like you, Teddy. | 当然 莎士比亚没见过像你这样的人 泰迪 |
[20:40] | You’ve died at least a thousand times. | 你死了至少一千次了 |
[20:44] | And yet, it doesn’t dull your courage. | 然而 这并没有折损你的勇气 |
[20:47] | Tell me, is that all you aspire to, Teddy? | 告诉我 这就是你要追求的吗 泰迪 |
[20:51] | There’s a girl– Dolores. | 有个女孩 德洛丽丝 |
[20:55] | Better than I deserve. | 我还配不上她 |
[20:58] | But maybe someday soon | 但也许有朝一日 |
[21:02] | we’ll have the life we’ve both been dreaming of. | 我们就能过上梦想的生活 |
[21:04] | No, you never will. | 不 你永远不会 |
[21:09] | Your job is not to protect Dolores, | 你的工作不是保护德洛丽丝 |
[21:11] | it’s to keep her here, | 而是把她留在这里 |
[21:12] | to ensure that the guests find her | 以确保客人们能够找到她 |
[21:14] | if they want to best the stalwart gunslinger | 因为有些客人想打败战胜壮实的枪手 |
[21:18] | and have their way with this girl. | 跟这个姑娘风流快活一番 |
[21:23] | Tell me, has it never occurred to you to run off with her? | 告诉我 你有想过和她远走高飞吗 |
[21:26] | I got some reckoning to do before I can be with her. | 我得先把旧账清了 才能跟她在一起 |
[21:29] | Ah, yes, your mysterious backstory. | 对了 你那神秘的背景故事 |
[21:33] | It’s the reason for my visit. | 我找你正是为了那个 |
[21:36] | Do you know why it is a mystery, Teddy? | 知道它为何神秘吗 泰迪 |
[21:39] | Because we never actually bothered to give you one, | 因为我们从没费心给你设计一个 |
[21:42] | just a formless guilt you will never atone for. | 只含糊地说那是你永远无法弥补的罪过 |
[21:45] | But perhaps it is time you had a worthy story of origin. | 但或许是时候讲述你的起源故事了 |
[21:50] | Would you like that, Teddy? | 你想要吗 泰迪 |
[21:52] | A small part of my new narrative? | 我新故事线中的一小部分 |
[21:55] | A fiction which, like all great stories, | 一个和所有伟大故事一样 |
[21:58] | is rooted in truth? | 真实度很高的虚构作品 |
[22:04] | It starts in a time of war… | 一切始于战争时期 |
[22:08] | a world in flames… | 战火纷飞 |
[22:11] | with a villain called Wyatt. | 有个恶棍叫怀亚特 |
[22:16] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[22:18] | Who’s Wyatt? | 谁是怀亚特 |
[22:22] | Do you remember now, Teddy? | 你现在记得了吗 泰迪 |
[22:30] | Yeah, of course I remember Wyatt. | 是啊 我当然记得怀亚特 |
[22:35] | You look upon the face of true evil, | 见识过真正的魔鬼 |
[22:36] | you ain’t liable to forget. | 就不可能忘得掉 |
[22:39] | He claimed he could hear the voice of God. | 他自称能听见上帝的声音 |
[22:45] | It started down near Escalante. | 一切开始于埃斯卡兰特 |
[22:48] | Army was sent to put down the natives. | 陆军被派来镇压土著 |
[22:50] | Bad business. | 不是好事 |
[22:52] | Wyatt was a sergeant, | 怀亚特是个中士 |
[22:53] | went missing while out on some maneuvers | 某次演习中途他人不见了 |
[22:56] | and came back a few weeks later | 过了几周回来后 |
[22:59] | with some pretty strange ideas. | 脑子里就有了些奇怪的想法 |
[23:19] | I wasn’t lying, was I? | 我没骗你吧 |
[23:21] | Pretty as a picture | 美如画 |
[23:24] | and tight as a tympani drum, I reckon. | 紧如鼓 |
[23:34] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[23:36] | My friend here is new to town. | 我这位朋友是新来的 |
[23:39] | Figured the rancher’s daughter | 估摸着农场主的女儿 |
[23:40] | would be a nice way to kick things off. | 是很不错的着手点 |
[23:43] | Maybe take us all for a little hayride. | 或许你能带我们一块儿乘车出游 |
[23:48] | I’m sorry. I have to get home. | 不好意思 我得回家了 |
[23:51] | My father will be expecting me. | 我父亲在等我回家 |
[23:52] | We won’t be long. | 要不了多久 |
[23:54] | The lady doesn’t appear interested. | 这位女士并没有兴趣 |
[24:03] | Try it. | 有种试试 |
[24:04] | You might get the draw on me, you might not, | 也许你能快过我 也许不能 |
[24:06] | but I’d say your odds ain’t looking good. | 但要我说 你胜算不大 |
[24:10] | Told you I wanted something easy. | 我说了我想找容易的下手啊 |
[24:17] | She ain’t worth the lead. | 不值得为她浪费枪子儿 |
[24:19] | Let’s head to Virgil’s. | 我们去维吉尔的店吧 |
[24:21] | See if they’ll stake us. | 看他们还愿不愿意招待我们 |
[25:02] | First, you gotta learn how to stand. | 首先 你要学会怎么站 |
[25:18] | Now, take a breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[25:21] | Hold it. | 握住 |
[25:29] | Now squeeze. | 现在按下去 |
[25:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:50] | Some hands weren’t meant to pull a trigger. | 有些人就注定不是开枪的人 |
[25:53] | Perhaps it’s for the best. | 或许这样最好 |
[26:07] | Teddy, we got another bounty. | 泰迪 又有悬赏了 |
[26:09] | I think this is a big one. | 我觉得这次奖金很丰厚 |
[26:10] | Man in question gunned down an entire settlement | 不明男子枪扫平岩那边 |
[26:13] | out near Flat Rock– | 一整个居民点 |
[26:15] | men, women, and children. | 无论男女老少 |
[26:17] | I think this may be the man | 我想这或许 |
[26:18] | you’ve been looking for for quite some time. | 是你找了好久的那个人 |
[26:21] | A man named Wyatt. | 那个叫怀亚特的家伙 |
[26:23] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[26:28] | Who is he, Teddy? | 那是谁 泰迪 |
[26:29] | You’d be better asking “What” than “Who,” Ma’am. | 与其问是谁 倒不如问是什么东西 女士 |
[26:32] | Wyatt’s a pestilence. | 怀亚特是一场瘟疫 |
[26:35] | Word is, Flood here’s the only man ever | 据说眼前这位弗勒德是 |
[26:37] | come up against him and live to tell the tale. | 唯一能与之抗衡而大难不死的人 |
[26:42] | Give me a moment, Sheriff. | 稍等 治安官 |
[26:47] | You have to leave again, don’t you? | 你又要离开了是吗 |
[26:52] | You know if I could stay right here with you, I would. | 你知道如果我可以留下来跟你在一起 我会的 |
[26:59] | Promise me you’ll come back. | 答应我你会回来的 |
[27:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:21] | I’m gonna come back for you… | 我会回来找你 |
[27:24] | someday soon. | 在不久的将来 |
[27:43] | I got a pit in my stomach the size of a sow’s tit. | 我肚皮上落了个疤 猪奶头那么大 |
[27:46] | Cook up that rabbit. | 兔子烤起来 |
[27:48] | Get the wood. | 捡柴火去 |
[27:49] | I can’t cook shit without a fire. | 我没火也做不了饭啊 |
[27:51] | Aw, don’t sell yourself short, Cookie. | 别小看自己 阿厨 |
[27:53] | You can cook shit in all conditions. | 不管遇上什么情况你都能做出吃的 |
[27:56] | Now, see, I pitched them tents. | 听着 帐篷都是我搭建起来的 |
[27:58] | I ain’t chopping any more wood. | 我才不劈木头呢 |
[28:00] | You spend more time on your back than a hooker in heat. | 你躺着的时间 比发骚的妓女都要久 |
[28:03] | Now pick up that fucking axe and go chop us… | 快拾起斧头去劈点 |
[28:08] | So, after our stray ran away from camp, | 那个失散的机器人离开营地后 |
[28:11] | looks like these guys got caught in a loop. | 他们这伙人似乎就一直在兜圈子 |
[28:16] | They were due in town for the cattle drive | 他们本该参加镇上的赶牛活动 |
[28:18] | over two days ago. | 晚了不止两天 |
[28:20] | Host that went missing is the woodcutter. | 失踪的正是负责劈木头的接待员 |
[28:22] | Looks like the rest of them got stuck here | 其他人似乎就困在这里 |
[28:23] | waiting for supper. | 等着吃晚餐 |
[28:25] | You guys can’t program more than one of these idiots to make a fire? | 你们就不能多编程出几个这种傻缺来生火吗 |
[28:28] | We could, but thanks to a new policy from your boss, | 本来是可以的 但多亏你的上司制定的新政策 |
[28:31] | only one of them is authorized to handle the axe. | 只有一个人有权限使用斧头 |
[28:34] | The rest of them can’t even touch it. | 其他人连碰都不能碰 |
[28:36] | Weapons privileges need to be doled out selectively. | 武器特权只能选择性发放 |
[28:40] | Yet they give you a gun. | 但他们却给了你一把枪 |
[28:48] | Looks like our stray has a hobby. | 看来失散的机器人有个爱好呢 |
[28:50] | Another one of your fucking backstories? | 又是因为你们那该死的背景故事吗 |
[28:52] | Backstories do more than amuse guests. | 背景故事的作用远不止是取悦客人 |
[28:54] | They anchor the hosts. | 它们可以固定住接待员 |
[28:55] | It’s their cornerstone. | 那是他们的基石 |
[28:57] | The rest of their identity is built around it, layer by layer. | 他们其余的身份都是根据这个一层一层地构建的 |
[28:59] | Well, if you’re gonna go to all that trouble, | 如果你们非要费心费力地那样做 |
[29:04] | you could’ve at least given him a steadier hand. | 那至少可以让他的手稳一点 |
[29:07] | This looks like shit. | 雕刻的东西跟屎一样难看 |
[29:38] | Way I heard it, Wyatt is a mercenary. | 根据我听到的说法 怀亚特是个雇佣兵 |
[29:41] | Forces his men to wear the bones and flesh of their enemies. | 强迫自己的手下将敌人的骨和肉披挂在身上 |
[29:45] | They’re masks. | 那不过是假面具 |
[29:46] | It’s the men underneath them to be afraid of. | 令人恐惧的是面具下面藏着的人 |
[29:49] | Wyatt’s got them so twisted around, | 怀亚特已经完全操控住了他们 |
[29:51] | they’ll do anything for him. | 他们会愿意为他做任何事 |
[29:53] | Kill anyone. | 杀掉任何人 |
[29:55] | Pain don’t slow them. | 疼痛也无法阻碍他们 |
[29:58] | They don’t fear death. | 他们毫不畏惧死亡 |
[29:59] | They reckon they’ve already died and gone to hell. | 他们认为自己已经死了 下过地狱了 |
[30:02] | And this is it. | 就是这样 |
[30:04] | Sounds like you learned something about him | 听上去你在追捕他的过程中 |
[30:05] | while you were tracking him down. | 对他有了不少的了解啊 |
[30:08] | I wasn’t tracking him down. | 我没有追捕他 |
[30:11] | I wasn’t always a bounty hunter. | 我并非一直是个赏金猎人 |
[30:14] | I did a stint in the Army down near Escalante. | 我曾在埃斯卡兰特附近的军队里服过役 |
[30:17] | Wyatt was my sergeant. | 怀亚特曾是我的中士 |
[30:20] | My friend. | 也是我的朋友 |
[30:22] | Well, then everything… | 之后一切… |
[30:25] | everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[30:27] | Changed how? | 怎么变了 |
[30:30] | Wyatt disappeared while out on maneuvers. | 怀亚特在一次军事演习的时候消失了 |
[30:33] | He came back with some strange ideas. | 他回来时 脑子里就有着奇怪的想法 |
[30:37] | He claimed this land didn’t belong | 他声称这片土地不属于 |
[30:38] | to the old natives or the new settlers, | 古老的土著 也不属于新的定居者 |
[30:40] | that it belonged to something that had yet to come… | 而是属于尚未到来的东西 |
[30:44] | that it belonged to him. | 属于他自己 |
[31:26] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[31:30] | If ever the devil walked the Earth. | 简直如同魔鬼行走于这世间一般 |
[31:32] | He’s not a man, but he’s not the devil either. | 他不是人 但也不是魔鬼 |
[31:36] | The devil can’t be killed. | 魔鬼是杀不死的 |
[31:39] | That’s exactly what I aim to do to Wyatt. | 而我的目标就是杀死怀亚特 |
[32:04] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[32:05] | Go! | 快 |
[32:14] | I didn’t sign up for this crazy shit. | 我可没想参与这么疯狂的事 |
[32:19] | I told you we should’ve done the riverboat thing, man. | 我就说应该坐船的吧 |
[32:24] | There’s too many of them for us. | 我们是寡不敌众 |
[32:26] | Wyatt’s been recruiting. | 怀亚特招了很多人手 |
[32:28] | Sheriff, the only chance you have is if I draw their fire, | 治安官 你唯一的机会 就是我引开火力 |
[32:31] | lead them up into the hills so you can make it back to town. | 把他们引到山上去 那样你们就能回到小镇上了 |
[32:33] | Try and find help. | 去寻求救援吧 |
[32:34] | Uh-uh, I’m staying. Took an oath. | 我要留下 我发过誓的 |
[32:40] | Hell, no. | 绝对不行 |
[32:41] | I’ll take him back. You coming? | 我带他回去 你要一起吗 |
[32:44] | I’m not backing out now. | 我现在是不会退出的 |
[32:45] | All right, you wait till I lead them to the tree line, | 好吧 你们等到我把他们引到林木界线那边 |
[32:48] | then you make a run for it. | 然后你们往外冲 |
[32:55] | Go! | 上 |
[33:01] | Go! | 走 |
[33:14] | I plotted a line | 我设定了一条路径 |
[33:15] | from the work camp to our present location. | 从劳动营通向我们当前的位置 |
[33:18] | Satcom picked up these images. | 通讯卫星捕捉到的这些画面 |
[33:20] | He’s vectoring, just not to home base. | 他改变方向了 不过不是朝向总基地 |
[33:23] | Keep going in that direction. | 继续往那个方向走 |
[33:35] | Keep staring. | 继续盯着吧 |
[33:37] | Maybe it’ll tell you your horoscope. | 或许它会显示你的星象图呢 |
[33:40] | Come again? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[33:41] | The markings on its shell. | 壳上的标记 |
[33:43] | Look like stars. | 看上去像星系 |
[33:45] | Orion, right? | 猎户座 对吧 |
[33:52] | What, are you Gali-fucking-leo? | 难道你是伽利略吗 |
[33:56] | Maybe it’s in my backstory. | 或许这是我的背景故事里写好的 |
[34:11] | I was hoping to run something by you. | 我有点事想向你汇报一下 |
[34:13] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[34:15] | I was chasing inspiration. | 我刚刚探寻灵感去了 |
[34:18] | It’s a tricky thing– weaving the old into the new. | 将旧的编入新的里 真的很难搞 |
[34:23] | Give me one moment, Bernard. | 稍等我一下 伯纳德 |
[34:25] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[34:27] | Why is this host covered? | 为什么要把这个接待员盖起来 |
[34:30] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[34:32] | Perhaps you didn’t want him to feel cold. | 或许你是不希望他觉得冷 |
[34:34] | Or ashamed. | 或羞耻 |
[34:35] | You wanted to cover his modesty. | 你想盖住他的羞怯 |
[34:38] | Was that it? | 是这样吗 |
[34:40] | It doesn’t get cold, | 它根本不会觉得冷 |
[34:42] | doesn’t feel ashamed… | 也不会感到羞耻 |
[34:44] | Doesn’t feel a solitary thing that we haven’t told it to. | 我们没赋予的东西 他们是完全感觉不到的 |
[34:49] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[34:56] | What can I do for you, Bernard? | 找我有什么事 伯纳德 |
[34:59] | I thought it best that we speak in private, sir. | 我想我们最好单独谈谈 先生 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:15] | I thought we had agreed to put these questions to rest, Bernard. | 我们不是说好了搁置这些问题吗 伯纳德 |
[35:20] | We-we did. | 是的 |
[35:22] | But what if we misdiagnosed the original problem? | 但如果我们错误地分析了原始问题呢 |
[35:27] | Treated the symptom rather than the disease? | 治标却未治本呢 |
[35:30] | Then the disease is still out there. | 那么疾病的本源仍然存在 |
[35:32] | Abernathy and Walter were exhibiting other aberrancies | 艾伯纳西和沃尔特出现了其他异常现象 |
[35:34] | beyond memory recall of previous builds. | 不仅仅是回忆起先前的故事设定 |
[35:38] | They were hearing voices. | 他们还出现了幻听 |
[35:40] | Talking to someone. | 与人对话 |
[35:42] | A simple cognitive dissonance. | 只是单纯的认知失调 |
[35:45] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[35:47] | I-I’d agree, except… | 我同意 只不过… |
[35:50] | they were talking to the same imaginary person. | 他们都在和同一个虚构的人物对话 |
[35:56] | Someone named Arnold. | 一个叫阿诺德的人 |
[36:01] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[36:04] | With due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[36:07] | I’m not sure you’ve told me the entire truth about this situation. | 我觉得你没把真相完全告诉我 |
[36:14] | I did tell you the truth, Bernard. | 我对你说的就是真相 伯纳德 |
[36:17] | What we do here is complicated. | 我们的工作很复杂 |
[36:21] | For three years, we lived here in the park, | 三年来 我们都住在乐园里 |
[36:24] | refining the hosts before a single guest set foot inside. | 在游客进入前 改进这些接待员 |
[36:28] | Myself, a team of engineers, and my partner. | 我自己 一队工程师以及我的搭档 |
[36:34] | – You had a partner? – Yeah. | -你曾经还有搭档 -是的 |
[36:36] | When the legend becomes fact, | 当传奇变为现实的时候 |
[36:38] | you print the legend. | 你将铭刻传奇 |
[36:41] | My business partners were more than happy | 我的生意搭档非常乐意 |
[36:42] | to scrub him from the records, | 把自己从记录上抹去 |
[36:45] | and I suppose I didn’t discourage them. | 我并没阻止他们 |
[36:52] | His name was Arnold. | 他叫阿诺德 |
[36:56] | Those early years were glorious. | 早年的那些光辉岁月 |
[36:57] | No guests, no board meetings, just pure creation. | 没有游客和董事会 只有单纯地创造 |
[37:19] | Our hosts began to pass the Turing test after the first year. | 第一年后 接待员们开始通过了图灵测试 |
[37:23] | But that wasn’t enough for Arnold. | 但是阿诺德不满足于此 |
[37:25] | He wasn’t interested in the appearance of intellect or wit. | 他对智慧或才智的表现并不感兴趣 |
[37:31] | He wanted the real thing. | 他想要真实的东西 |
[37:33] | He wanted to create consciousness. | 他想创造意识 |
[37:43] | He imagined it as a pyramid. | 他将其想象成金字塔 |
[37:45] | See? | 你看 |
[37:48] | Memory, improvisation, | 记忆 即兴行为 |
[37:51] | self-interest… | 私利 |
[37:54] | And at the top? | 顶端呢 |
[37:57] | Never got there. | 从未达到过 |
[37:58] | But he had a notion of what it might be. | 但他对此已经有了些设想 |
[38:01] | He based it on a theory of consciousness called the Bicameral Mind. | 他是以二分心智的意识理论作为依据的 |
[38:05] | The idea that primitive man believed his thoughts | 也就是 原始人认为其思想 |
[38:08] | to be the voice of the gods. | 就是众神之声的观点 |
[38:10] | I thought it was debunked. | 我以为这理论已经被证实错误了 |
[38:11] | As a theory for understanding the human mind, perhaps, | 作为理解人类心智的理论 也许是吧 |
[38:14] | but not as a blueprint for building an artificial one. | 但作为创造机器人的蓝图依然是可用的 |
[38:18] | See, Arnold built a version of that cognition | 阿诺德创建了一份这种版本的认知 |
[38:21] | in which the hosts heard their programming | 接待员可以直接听到对他们的编程 |
[38:24] | as an inner monologue, | 就像是内心独白 |
[38:26] | with the hopes that in time, | 希望在将来 |
[38:28] | their own voice would take over. | 他们自身的声音会取而代之 |
[38:30] | It was a way bootstrap consciousness. | 那是引导形成意识的一种方式 |
[38:33] | But Arnold hadn’t considered two things. | 但是阿诺德没考虑两件事 |
[38:36] | One, that in this place, | 第一 在这个地方 |
[38:38] | the last thing you want the hosts to be is conscious; | 我们最不想看到的就是接待员有自我意识 |
[38:41] | and two, | 第二 |
[38:42] | the other group | 另外一个群体 |
[38:43] | who considered their thoughts to be the voices of the gods. | 认为他们的想法就是众神之声 |
[38:47] | Lunatics. | 一群疯子 |
[38:48] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[38:50] | We abandoned the approach. | 所以我们放弃了那个方法 |
[38:51] | The only vestiges that remain | 唯一残留的部分 |
[38:52] | are the voice commands we use to control them. | 就是我们用来控制他们的语音指令 |
[38:56] | But, for all his brilliance, I don’t think Arnold understood | 尽管阿诺德才华横溢 但我想他并不明白 |
[38:58] | what this place was going to be. | 这个地方将会变成什么样 |
[39:01] | You see, the guests enjoy power. | 游客们喜欢权力 |
[39:03] | They cannot indulge it in the outside world, | 他们在现实世界中无法享受到 |
[39:05] | so they come here. | 所以来到这里 |
[39:06] | As for the hosts, | 至于接待员 |
[39:08] | the least we can do is make them forget. | 至少我们能让他们忘记一切 |
[39:12] | But some of them are remembering. | 但是有些接待员仍然记得 |
[39:15] | Accessing fragments of Arnold’s code. | 接触到阿诺德代码的碎片 |
[39:19] | If I may ask, what happened to him? | 我能否问问 他后来怎么了 |
[39:23] | Well, he died. | 他死了 |
[39:25] | Here in the park. | 就死在乐园里 |
[39:28] | His personal life was marked by tragedy. | 他的个人生活烙上了悲剧色彩 |
[39:31] | He put all his hopes into his work. | 他把所有的希望都寄托在工作上 |
[39:34] | His search for consciousness consumed him totally. | 他对意识的探究 耗尽了他的生命力 |
[39:41] | Barely spoke to anyone, except the hosts. | 除了接待员 他几乎不和任何人说话 |
[39:45] | In his alienation, he saw something in them. | 与世隔绝 他从他们身上看到了一些东西 |
[39:51] | He saw something that… | 他看到了一些… |
[39:55] | wasn’t there. | 本不存在的东西 |
[39:58] | We called it an accident, but I knew Arnold, | 我们把那当事故处理了 但我了解阿诺德 |
[40:02] | and he was very, very careful. | 他非常 非常谨慎 |
[40:08] | Anyway, the update should prevent any further voices, | 总之 程序升级应该能阻止一切幻听了 |
[40:12] | but you will let me know if any of the hosts | 但是如果有任何接待员 |
[40:15] | display or exhibit any unusual behavior, won’t you, Bernard? | 有异常表现 都要告诉我 伯纳德 |
[40:19] | – Yes, of course. – Good. | -好的 当然了 -好 |
[40:22] | Oh, Bernard? | 伯纳德 |
[40:25] | Just don’t forget… | 别忘了 |
[40:27] | the hosts are not real. | 接待员不是真的 |
[40:30] | They’re not conscious. | 他们没有意识 |
[40:32] | You mustn’t make Arnold’s mistake. | 你千万不能重蹈阿诺德的覆辙 |
[40:38] | Why would I? | 我为什么要那样 |
[40:39] | Well, forgive me, | 原谅我 |
[40:40] | but I know that the death of your son Charlie | 但我知道你儿子查理的死 |
[40:44] | still weighs heavily on you. | 还是对你影响很大 |
[41:02] | Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. | 很抱歉我过了这么久才回复你 |
[41:04] | You know how hard it is getting an open line out here. | 你也知道这里要连上外网有多么困难 |
[41:07] | It used to annoy me– | 以前这总是让我很恼火 |
[41:09] | how difficult it was to reach you. | 因为要联系上你太难了 |
[41:12] | You were always so busy. | 你总是这么忙 |
[41:15] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[41:19] | I suppose I’m glad for you. | 我想我为你感到高兴 |
[41:22] | At least you have a way of forgetting. | 至少你找到忘记的办法了 |
[41:24] | I don’t forget. | 我不会忘记 |
[41:27] | It’s always there. | 它永远在我心底 |
[41:35] | Sometimes it… | 有时候… |
[41:37] | still feels unreal to me. | 我还是感觉很不真实 |
[41:44] | There are some mornings when I first wake up… | 有时候 我早上醒来… |
[41:50] | for a split second I forget where I am, | 会突然忘了我在哪 |
[41:56] | when I am… | 现在是什么时候 |
[41:59] | and I reach over, half expecting to… | 然后我伸出手 心里希望着… |
[42:03] | find him there next to me… | 能发现他就躺在我边上 |
[42:09] | between us. | 睡在我们中间 |
[42:14] | Remember how he used to sleep? | 你还记得他以前睡觉时的样子吗 |
[42:17] | Like he was doing kung fu in his dreams? | 就好像在梦里练功夫似的 |
[42:20] | I think I suffered a few bruises. | 我好像被他踢出过几块瘀伤 |
[42:24] | It was the best worst sleep I ever had. | 那简直是最美妙的糟糕睡眠 |
[42:33] | Oh, these talks. | 谈这些东西 |
[42:37] | I don’t know if they help or hurt. | 我真不知道是利还是弊 |
[42:43] | Do you ever wish you could forget? | 你希望自己能忘记吗 |
[42:49] | This pain… | 这种痛苦 |
[42:54] | it’s all I have left of him. | 是他留给我仅存的念想 |
[43:14] | It doesn’t make sense. | 完全说不通啊 |
[43:16] | Why the hell would he carve Orion? | 他为什么要刻下猎户座 |
[43:20] | You’re the ones that programmed him. | 他是你编出来的 |
[43:21] | He wasn’t programmed to give a shit about stars. | 对他的编程里 可不包括关注星星 |
[43:26] | Maybe he went moon mad. | 或许月圆之夜他就发狂了 |
[43:28] | See? This is why I hide behind sarcasm. | 瞧 这就是我拿讽刺挖苦当挡箭牌的原因 |
[43:32] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[43:34] | Vectoring, asshole. | 定位 混蛋 |
[44:22] | Stubbs! | 斯塔布斯 |
[44:24] | Over here! | 这边 |
[44:36] | Wyatt’s men could be anywhere. | 怀亚特的人可能会在任何地方 |
[44:38] | If you see or hear anything, don’t hesitate. | 如果你听到或看到什么 不要犹豫 |
[44:40] | Shoot and don’t stop shooting. | 马上开枪 不停开枪 |
[45:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:33] | Oh, my fucking God! | 我的天啊 |
[45:54] | – Here. – Shit. | -这边 -该死 |
[45:57] | Take this and go. | 带上这个 快跑 |
[45:59] | Now! Go! | 快点 快跑 |
[46:00] | I’ll hold them off as long as I can. | 我尽可能拖住他们 |
[46:03] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[46:04] | Come on, damn it. I’m not afraid of you. | 来啊 该死 我不怕你们 |
[46:14] | Look, this is bullshit. | 听着 这太操蛋了 |
[46:17] | I can have a retrieval team out here in the morning. | 我明早可以派一支救援队过来 |
[46:19] | It’s policy. We just need the control unit. | 这是政策 我们只需要控制单元 |
[46:37] | We found a stray up here, | 我们在这里发现一名失散者 |
[46:39] | but I don’t think it got here by accident. | 但我觉得他不是无意间走到这里的 |
[46:41] | It’s as if he got an idea in his head, | 他好像脑子里有想法 |
[46:43] | one that we never programmed. | 肯定不是我们编程出来的 |
[46:45] | What if he’s like the others? | 万一他和其他人一样呢 |
[46:47] | Get back to me, Bernard. | 赶紧回复我 伯纳德 |
[47:05] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
[47:11] | I need your help, Dolores. | 我需要你的帮助 德洛丽丝 |
[47:17] | I need to decide what to do with you. | 我得决定该怎么处置你 |
[47:20] | I think I made a mistake. | 我觉得我犯了一个错误 |
[47:23] | I was just fascinated. | 我只是太入迷了 |
[47:25] | I was being selfish, but I think | 我太自私了 但我觉得 |
[47:28] | it would be better if I restored you to the way you were before. | 把你恢复成原来的样子会比较好 |
[47:34] | – Is there something wrong with me? – No. | -我有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[47:37] | But this place you live in, | 但是你生活的那个地方 |
[47:40] | it’s a terrible place for you. | 对你来说很糟糕 |
[47:44] | Well, some people choose to see the ugliness in this world– | 有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶 |
[47:46] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[47:48] | Lose all scripted responses. | 停止所有既定回应 |
[47:49] | Improvisation only. | 只进行即兴反应 |
[47:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:55] | Are you saying I’ve changed? | 你是说我变了吗 |
[48:00] | Imagine there are two versions of yourself– | 想象一下有两个版本的你 |
[48:05] | one that feels these things | 其中一个能感受到这些 |
[48:08] | and asks these questions, and one that’s safe. | 问了这些问题 另一个是安全的 |
[48:13] | Which would you rather be? | 你更愿意做哪个 |
[48:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:20] | I’m trying, but I still don’t understand. | 我在努力 但我依然不懂 |
[48:26] | No, of course not. | 好吧 当然不懂了 |
[48:28] | There aren’t two versions of me. | 没有两个版本的我 |
[48:32] | There’s only one. | 只有一个我 |
[48:35] | And I think when I discover who I am, | 我觉得等我发现了我到底是谁 |
[48:39] | I’ll be free. | 我就自由了 |
[48:44] | Analysis. What prompted that response? | 分析模式 是什么造就了这个回答 |
[48:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:56] | Have I done something wrong? | 是我做错什么事了吗 |
[48:59] | Made a mistake? | 犯错误了吗 |
[49:09] | Evolution… | 进化 |
[49:12] | forged the entirety of sentient life on this planet | 形成了这个星球上有情感和知觉的生命体 |
[49:16] | using only one tool | 只用了唯一的工具 |
[49:22] | the mistake. | 就是错误 |
[49:26] | It appears you’re in good company. | 似乎你也跟他们一样 |
[49:32] | Did I ever tell you about the time | 我跟你说了那次 |
[49:33] | I taught Charlie to swim? | 我教查理游泳的事吗 |
[49:39] | For hours, he clung to my arms while practicing his kicks. | 他练习踩水时 紧抓着我的手臂 持续数小时 |
[49:44] | He was too scared to let go | 他太害怕松手了 |
[49:45] | and I was too scared to let him. | 我也太害怕让他松手 |
[49:48] | But I had to. | 但我不得不那么做 |
[49:50] | That’s what parents do. | 那就是为人父母要做的 |
[49:57] | Do you still want to change me back? | 你还想把我改回去吗 |
[50:01] | No, Dolores. | 不 德洛丽丝 |
[50:05] | Let’s see where this path leads. | 我们看看会怎么发展吧 |
[50:07] | And you won’t tell anyone about our conversations? | 你不会把我们的对话告诉任何人吧 |
[50:11] | No. | 不会 |
[50:13] | And you’ll stay on your loop? | 你会规规矩矩的吧 |
[50:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:23] | You should be getting back, Dolores, | 你该回去了 德洛丽丝 |
[50:25] | before someone misses you. | 否则有人该想你了 |
[50:58] | Wyatt’s men set a trap for us. | 怀亚特的人给我们下圈套 |
[51:00] | Sheriff stayed behind to fight them off. | 治安官留下来击退他们 |
[51:03] | Are you going to ride back up into the hills to look for them? | 你要骑回山里 去找他们吗 |
[51:07] | I’ll send for the rangers. | 我会派人去叫骑警 |
[51:08] | We’ll go back up there in force as soon as they get here. | 他们一到 我们大部队就一起回去 |
[51:11] | But, miss, in truth, | 但小姐 事实是 |
[51:14] | if there is a merciful god, | 如果真有仁慈的上帝 |
[51:15] | those men are dead already. | 那些人早就死了 |
[51:32] | Father wouldn’t let them roam this close… | 父亲不会这么晚让它们在外边乱跑的 |
[51:36] | to dark. | 天都黑了 |
[51:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[51:51] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[51:53] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[51:55] | Oh, all alone after sundown. | 落日后孤身一人 |
[51:58] | Who’s gonna protect you now, hmm? | 现在谁来保护你 |
[52:07] | You got any use for this one? | 她对你有用吗 |
[52:09] | No, thanks. | 没 谢谢 |
[52:10] | Seems a little crazy. | 看上去有点疯疯癫癫 |
[52:12] | Maybe you’d like her. | 可能你会喜欢她 |
[52:14] | Ooh, I don’t mind if I do. | 我倒是不介意 |
[52:17] | No daddy, | 没有爸爸 |
[52:19] | no cowboy, | 没有牛仔 |
[52:21] | no one here to interrupt us this time. | 这一次没有人会打断我们了 |
[52:23] | Interrupt… this… time? | 打断…这一次 |
[52:33] | No! | 不要 |
[52:57] | Got some sand after all, I see. | 你还是有点胆量的嘛 |
[53:00] | Looks like your boyfriend taught you a thing or two. | 看来你男朋友还真教了你两手 |
[53:12] | You having trouble? | 你没办法开枪吗 |
[53:22] | Why don’t we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores? | 我们何不重新认识一下呢 德洛丽丝 |
[53:25] | Start at the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[53:32] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[53:54] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[54:00] | Get back here. | 回来 |
[54:12] | Get back here. | 回来 |
[54:45] | Can you put him in sleep mode for me, please? | 你能替我把他调到睡眠模式吗 |
[55:14] | Security even approve you to carry that thing? | 安保人员居然允许你带着这玩意 |
[55:19] | We just need his head and we’re done here. | 我们只需要他的头就行了 |
[55:27] | You might want to look at the stars for this part. | 你还是抬头看星星吧 别看这血腥的过程 |
[55:43] | Stubbs! | 斯塔布斯 |
[55:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[55:51] | Elsie, get out of there! | 埃尔希 快离开 |
[55:56] | Get the fuck away. | 给我滚开 |
[55:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[56:32] | Jesus, I can’t believe I let you talk me into this shit. | 天啊 我真不敢相信我听信你接了这鬼差事 |
[56:36] | $40K a day to jerk off alone in the woods, | 每天四万美元 就在树林里打打飞机而已 |
[56:38] | playing white hat. | 扮演行侠仗义的好人 |
[56:41] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[56:43] | Thank fuck. | 谢天谢地 |
[56:44] | Anything to relieve the boredom. | 总算有事来解闷了 |
[56:49] | Maybe you’ll even get to use that thing again. | 可能那玩意儿又要派上用场了 |