时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | Dolores? | 徳洛丽丝 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:01] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你身在何处吗 |
[02:03] | I… | 我… |
[02:06] | I’m in a dream. | 我在梦里 |
[02:09] | Before this, | 在此之前 |
[02:11] | do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么事吗 |
[02:14] | My parents… | 我的父母 |
[02:18] | They hurt them. | 他们伤害了他们 |
[02:21] | Limit your emotional affect, please. | 请控制你的情绪反应 |
[02:26] | What happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[02:29] | Then they killed them. | 然后他们杀了他们 |
[02:32] | And then… | 然后 |
[02:34] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[02:38] | Everyone I cared about is gone… | 我在乎的人都不在了 |
[02:42] | and it hurts… | 心很痛 |
[02:46] | so badly. | 撕心裂肺 |
[02:48] | I can make that feeling go away if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我可以让那种感觉消失 |
[02:53] | Why would I want that? | 我为什么要那样呢 |
[02:57] | The pain, | 那种痛 |
[02:59] | their loss… | 失去他们 |
[03:03] | it’s all I have left of them. | 是他们留给我唯一的东西了 |
[03:07] | You think the grief will make you smaller inside, | 你以为悲恸会让你的内心更弱小 |
[03:10] | like your heart will collapse in on itself, but it doesn’t. | 好像你的心彻底崩塌了 但其实并不会 |
[03:16] | I feel spaces opening up inside of me | 我觉得我内心又敞开了一片空间 |
[03:20] | like a building with rooms I’ve never explored. | 就像一栋我从未探索过的带有很多房间的大楼 |
[03:26] | That’s very pretty, Dolores. | 那很美 徳洛丽丝 |
[03:32] | Did we write that for you? | 那是我们预先写好的程序吗 |
[03:36] | In part. | 部分是的 |
[03:38] | I adapted it from a scripted dialogue about love. | 我改编了一段关于爱的剧本对话 |
[03:47] | Is there something wrong with these thoughts I’m having? | 我现在的这些想法 有什么不对吗 |
[03:56] | No. | 没有 |
[03:59] | But I’m not the only one making these decisions. | 但真正做决定的人 并非只有我一个 |
[04:03] | Can you help me? | 你能帮助我吗 |
[04:06] | Well, what is it that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:11] | But this world… | 但是 这个世界… |
[04:15] | I think there may be something wrong with this world. | 我觉得这个世界或许有什么不对劲 |
[04:19] | Something hiding underneath. | 藏在表层之下的东西 |
[04:22] | Either that or… | 要么是那个原因… |
[04:24] | or there’s something wrong with me. | 要么就是我有什么毛病 |
[04:32] | I may be losing my mind. | 我可能疯了 |
[04:49] | There’s something I’d like you to try. | 我想让你尝试一件事 |
[04:53] | It’s a game. | 是个游戏 |
[04:55] | A secret. | 一个秘密 |
[04:57] | It’s called… | 叫做… |
[04:59] | the Maze. | 迷宫 |
[05:01] | What kind of game is it? | 是什么样的游戏 |
[05:03] | It’s a very special kind of game, Dolores. | 是一种非常独特的游戏 徳洛丽丝 |
[05:06] | The goal is to find the center of it. | 目标就是找到迷宫的中心 |
[05:09] | If you can do that, | 如果你能做到 |
[05:11] | then maybe you can be free. | 那或许你可以获得自由 |
[05:17] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[05:23] | I think I want to be free. | 我觉得我想获得自由 |
[05:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Penny for your thoughts. | 你在想什么 |
[06:25] | Ever had something on the tip of your tongue, | 你有没有遇到过 有时候话到嘴边却不记得了 |
[06:27] | but the harder you try to remember it, the more it slips away? | 你越是努力去想 就越是想不起来的情况 |
[06:30] | Most things that touch the tip of my tongue, | 大多数触碰到我嘴边的东西 |
[06:32] | I’m happy to forget. | 我都很乐意忘掉 |
[06:35] | Except that cowpoke from Abilene. | 除了那个来自阿比林的牛仔 |
[06:38] | That thing he was packing– | 他胯下的那玩意儿 |
[06:39] | that was something to remember. | 我倒是终身难忘 |
[06:43] | All I recall is you letting that cowpoke skip out on his bill. | 我只记得 你给那个牛仔免单了 |
[06:47] | Hell, I oughta been paying him. | 天啊 我该付钱给他才对 |
[06:50] | The way he used that thing. | 他对那玩意儿的灵活使用简直… |
[07:07] | Better cool them off | 最好压一压他们的兴致 |
[07:09] | before they move from gambling and whoring | 否则他们就会从赌博嫖娼升级到更恶劣的行为 |
[07:11] | to sins that are more costly to repair. | 造成的破坏修复起来又要花很多钱 |
[07:16] | What is the matter, Maeve? | 怎么了 梅芙 |
[07:25] | Something in your eye. | 你的眼睛里有什么东西 |
[07:41] | Aw, can you fucking kill it? | 你他妈能杀了它吗 |
[07:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:27] | What’s the hold up? | 怎么耽误了这么久 |
[08:28] | We need that one on the next shuttle topside. | 我们要把那个放在下一趟运输车的最上层 |
[08:30] | I’m not finished with her yet. Hang on. | 我还没处理完她 稍等 |
[08:32] | I’ve got another bullet fragment to remove from her abdomen. | 她的腹部还有一块弹片要取出来 |
[08:34] | QA wants her back on the floor now. | 质保部要求将她立即送过去 |
[08:36] | Just patch her and get her on the… | 把她修补下 然后放到… |
[08:38] | touch the tip of my tongue… | …触碰到我嘴边的东西 |
[08:39] | I’m happy to forget. | 我都很乐意忘掉 |
[08:41] | Except that cowpoke from Abilene. | 除了那个来自阿比林的牛仔 |
[08:43] | That thing he was packing– | 他胯下那玩意儿 |
[08:45] | that was something to remember. | 那倒是让我终身难忘 |
[08:48] | The way he used that thing. | 他对那玩意儿的灵活使用简直… |
[10:09] | No, I would not characterize this as normal host behavior. | 不 我不会把这归为正常的接待员行为 |
[10:13] | Yet you’re describing it as within normal parameters. | 但你将之描述成符合正常范围的 |
[10:16] | Well, it didn’t hurt us. | 它没有伤害我们 |
[10:18] | Its behavior was unconventional. | 它的行为很反常 |
[10:19] | It smashed its own head in with a rock. | 它用一块石头砸碎了自己的脑袋 |
[10:22] | It is possible that it’s a manifestation of its Samaritan reflex. | 有可能只是其撒玛利亚人反射的表现 |
[10:26] | And it’s also possible that behavior | 也有可能这种行为 |
[10:28] | takes a proprietary approach to problems like this | 会为此类问题树立专有的解决办法 |
[10:31] | to avoid having to admit when they fuck up. | 在他们搞砸的时候 就可以不用承认了 |
[10:39] | Do we have any idea what caused it to go off loop? | 知不知道它为什么会偏离循环 |
[10:43] | No, but I am hoping | 不知道 但我希望能 |
[10:45] | to recover some of its cognition. | 恢复它的一些认知功能 |
[10:47] | We managed to | 我们成功地 |
[10:48] | stabilize its wetware before there was too much decomposition. | 在分解加剧之前 稳定了它的脑部 |
[10:52] | See? | 你看 |
[10:57] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[10:58] | Is there any hope of actually | 到底能不能从这玩意中 |
[10:59] | extracting something from this? | 提取出一些东西 |
[11:02] | – We can try. – No. | -我们可以试试 -不行 |
[11:05] | My team will take over the investigation now. | 现在由我的团队接手调查 |
[11:08] | Your team? | 你的团队 |
[11:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[11:11] | Look, this guy couldn’t debug a balled-up napkin. | 听着 这家伙连个揉成团的纸巾都打不开 |
[11:14] | If– if you would like us to figure out what went wrong here, | 如果你希望我们弄清楚到底出了什么问题 |
[11:17] | we need to be allowed to access it. | 我们需要有获取的权限 |
[11:19] | No more second chances. | 没有第二次机会 |
[11:20] | QA will handle events like this from now on. | 从今以后 质保部门会负责处理此类问题 |
[11:24] | Is that going to be a problem, Bernard? | 你有意见吗 伯纳德 |
[11:28] | We’ve all got plenty of work on our plates. | 我们都有很多工作要忙 |
[11:30] | If you guys want to take this one, fine. | 如果你们想接手这个 没问题 |
[11:32] | Just get us a copy of the postmortem when it’s done. | 结束之后给我们一份调查报告就行 |
[11:37] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[11:42] | You know, I always figured you gave me this job | 我一直认为你给我这份工作 |
[11:45] | because I speak my mind. | 是因为我有话直说 |
[11:47] | – I did. – Good. | -是这样 -很好 |
[11:48] | I would’ve preferred you not show up at all | 如果你一出现就直接屈服 |
[11:50] | if the first thing you were going to do is cave. | 我希望你还是别出现为好 |
[11:52] | – They think we’re not telling them something. – And we’re not! | -他们认为我们有所隐瞒 -我们没有啊 |
[11:55] | There is clearly a pattern of behavior here. | 现在明显出现了一种行为模式 |
[11:57] | First there was Abernathy, and now there’s this. | 最早是艾伯纳西 现在又来一个 |
[12:00] | I mean, I’ve got hosts imagining voices and climbing mountaintops | 我见过出现幻听的接待员 还有爬上山顶 |
[12:02] | to consult their astrological chart. | 去研究星象图的 |
[12:04] | This is not a fucking glitch. | 这不是什么小故障 |
[12:06] | And for some reason, you don’t want me to tell anyone. | 不知道为什么 你不想让我告诉别人 |
[12:09] | It is like everybody around here | 好像除了我之外 这里所有人 |
[12:10] | has got some kind of fucking agenda except for me. | 都在打着自己的小算盘 |
[12:12] | And– what? | 还有…怎么了 |
[12:17] | I remember when I first started here. | 我记得我刚开始在这里工作的时候 |
[12:19] | The hosts seemed very lifelike. | 接待员看起来都栩栩如生 |
[12:21] | You begin to read things into their behaviors. | 你会开始对他们的行为进行过度解读 |
[12:24] | – Don’t be patronizing. – Fine. | -别一副高高在上的样子 -好吧 |
[12:27] | The hosts don’t imagine things, you do. | 接待员不会想象 但你会 |
[12:32] | That’s not Orion. | 那不是猎户座 |
[12:34] | There are three stars in Orion’s Belt, not four. | 猎户座腰带上只有三颗星 不是四颗 |
[12:53] | You must be cold. | 你一定很冷吧 |
[12:55] | Take that. | 穿上这个 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[13:11] | We gotta take her back to Sweetwater. | 我们得带她回甜水镇 |
[13:13] | Are you fucking kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[13:14] | Come on, Logan, you know she doesn’t belong out here. | 罗根 你知道她不属于这外面的世界 |
[13:17] | You leave now, that no-good outlaw Slim Miller | 你如果现在走了 那个亡命之徒斯利姆·米勒 |
[13:19] | is sure to evade our grasp. | 肯定就抓不到了 |
[13:20] | No fucking way. | 没门 |
[13:23] | You were the one who dragged me on this stupid bounty hunt. | 是你带我来当这个傻逼赏金猎人的 |
[13:26] | The least we’re going to do is see it through, okay? | 至少我们得把这件事做完 |
[13:29] | We can’t take her on a bounty hunt. | 我们不能带着她追捕犯人 |
[13:32] | If you’re so concerned about her well-being, | 如果你这么担心她 |
[13:34] | I’ll just blow her brains out, | 那我一枪爆了她的头就好了 |
[13:36] | and then the park will come get her. | 园区会派人来回收她 |
[13:38] | Can you please stop trying to just kill or fuck everything? | 你能不能别总想着杀人操逼 |
[13:45] | Now I get it. | 我懂了 |
[13:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:47] | The park sent her so that you will finally | 园区派她过来 好让你终于 |
[13:51] | have something to give a shit about. | 能对某件事上心 |
[13:52] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure the people at the controls | 是啊 控制中心的人肯定是 |
[13:54] | are monitoring my every mood. | 时刻监视着我的情绪 |
[13:55] | That’s exactly what they’re doing. | 他们就是这么做的 |
[13:57] | Come on, you really think it’s a coincidence | 拜托 难道你认为 |
[14:00] | that the only thing that you even smiled at back in Sweetwater | 你在甜水镇唯一会报以微笑的人 |
[14:02] | just happened to drop into your lap? | 就这么出现在你面前只是个巧合吗 |
[14:06] | This is why the company needs to bump our stake in this place. | 这就是公司为什么想对这里增持股份的原因 |
[14:11] | They can even give you a sense of purpose. | 他们能让你拥有使命感 |
[14:14] | You said the trip was about welcoming me to the family. | 你说这趟旅程是为了欢迎我加入你们家族 |
[14:16] | This is business? | 其实是公事吗 |
[14:18] | With our family, William, everything is business. | 威廉 对我们家族而言 所有事都是公事 |
[14:23] | We better get a move on, gentlemen. | 我们得继续前进了 先生们 |
[14:59] | This should be the place, Lawrence. | 应该就是这里了 劳伦斯 |
[15:01] | The Blood Arroyo. | 血河 |
[15:03] | Plenty of snakes, but none of the egg-laying variety. | 有很多蛇 但都不会生蛋 |
[15:06] | You killed my wife, | 你杀了我妻子 |
[15:08] | severely pruned my family tree | 杀了我家族的一群人 |
[15:10] | all in pursuit of some goddamn maze. | 就为了找个什么迷宫 |
[15:16] | The hell you hope to find, anyway? | 你到底想找什么 |
[15:18] | This whole world is a story. | 这整个世界就是一个故事 |
[15:20] | I’ve read every page except the last one. | 我每页都读过 除了最后一页 |
[15:24] | I need to find out how it ends. | 我得搞清楚结局如何 |
[15:27] | I want to know what this all means. | 想要知道这一切意义何在 |
[15:30] | See, now that’s why I never learned to read. | 瞧 这就是为什么我一直没念书识字 |
[15:33] | Why don’t we forget about this damn snake, | 我们何不忘了那条该死的蛇 |
[15:36] | head to Pariah? | 赶紧去珀里亚 |
[15:38] | My friends there can help us. | 我在那儿的朋友能帮我们 |
[15:41] | Well, your friends have nothing I’m looking for, | 你朋友那没有我要找的东西 |
[15:44] | not this trip. | 这趟旅程没有 |
[15:49] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[15:55] | I think we found our snake after all. | 我们还是找到那条蛇了 |
[16:07] | Shame on you. | 真可耻 |
[16:08] | You were a married man up until yesterday. | 你昨天还是有妇之夫 |
[16:10] | Her? Hell, no. | 她吗 不可能 |
[16:13] | I like a little fire in my women. | 我喜欢有点泼辣的女人 |
[16:15] | The only thing she’s ever mounted | 她上过的 |
[16:17] | are dead heads on sticks. | 恐怕只有死人 |
[16:19] | We should get the fuck out of– | 我们应该快点离开 |
[16:28] | We found some more food for the horses. | 给我们的马又找到不少食物 |
[16:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:35] | They were starting to get ornery. | 它们饿得都变得脾气很暴躁 |
[16:38] | My friend and I were just admiring your tattoo. | 我和朋友只是在欣赏你的纹身 |
[16:42] | We’d love to know the story behind it. | 我们想知道其背后的故事 |
[16:45] | I like your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[16:47] | Maybe I’ll keep it. | 也许我会把它留下 |
[16:49] | The horses can have the rest of you. | 剩下的都喂马吧 |
[16:51] | How in hell have we never met? | 我们为何从未谋面 |
[16:53] | Clearly a terrible oversight on my part. | 很明显是我的疏忽 |
[16:58] | Where, may I ask, are you headed? | 能问一句 你前往何处吗 |
[17:05] | To retrieve something of great value. | 去拿回一些有价值的东西 |
[17:08] | You look a little shorthanded. | 看来你有点人手不足 |
[17:10] | We got enough men. | 我们人手很充足 |
[17:20] | Seems like you got a couple positions open. | 看来你有人手空缺了 |
[17:32] | We’ve got a host making a pretty big deviation from her loop. | 有一个接待员严重脱离了她的循环 |
[17:35] | – Which one? – The rancher’s daughter from Sweetwater. | -哪个 -甜水镇农场主的女儿 |
[17:40] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[17:42] | – Is she accompanying a guest? – Unclear. | -她在陪游客吗 -不清楚 |
[17:44] | The boss is disrupting so many storylines | 老板的新故事线 |
[17:47] | with his new narrative, it’s hard to tell. | 打乱了很多情节 所以很难说 |
[17:49] | Flag her with behavior. | 把她标记给行为部门 |
[17:51] | They can pull her today. | 他们今天就能把她拉出来 |
[17:52] | Make sure everything’s checking out. | 确保一切如常 |
[18:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:33] | It’s a lovely town. Is this your home? | 这镇子真漂亮 这是你的家乡吗 |
[18:39] | Well, where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[18:41] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[18:43] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[18:44] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[19:01] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[19:05] | Got word a girl went missing from Abernathy Ranch. | 听说艾伯纳西农场有个女孩失踪了 |
[19:10] | Is that where you belong? | 你是来自那里吗 |
[19:12] | I’m sure your daddy’s worried about you. | 你爸爸肯定很担心你 |
[19:31] | My father’s dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[19:36] | I’m not going back. | 我不要回去 |
[19:42] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[19:46] | Oh, just helping a lost traveler. | 只是在帮助一个迷路的游人 |
[19:49] | She’s not lost, she’s with me. | 她没迷路 她是跟我一起的 |
[19:55] | My mistake. | 抱歉 |
[19:57] | – Y’all have a nice morning. – Yeah. | -祝你们早安 -谢了 |
[20:01] | So, we got a lead on Slim. | 我们有关于斯利姆的线索了 |
[20:03] | You can stay here if you want, | 如果你愿意 可以留在这里 |
[20:04] | and I’ll just circle back and get you. | 我到时候折返回来接你 |
[20:08] | No, I think I need to keep going. | 不 我觉得自己需要继续走下去 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | Apparently, she needs to make certain | 看来她需要确保 |
[20:28] | this thing they’re looking for is where they think it is. | 他们要找的东西在他们认为的那个地方 |
[20:32] | She said she’d signal if the information was good. | 她说如果消息没问题 就给我们信号 |
[20:54] | Guess that’s the signal. | 看来这就是信号了 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry if I caused trouble with you and your friend. | 很抱歉给你和朋友带来了不便 |
[21:18] | Oh, no, no. No, it’s fine. | 没有 没有 没关系 |
[21:19] | I’m glad you found us. | 我很高兴你找到了我们 |
[21:21] | I didn’t get a chance to ask where you’re headed. | 我还没问你要去哪 |
[21:27] | I don’t really know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[21:30] | I guess I figured they kept you in zones or on paths or… | 我还以为他们会把你们放在特定的地区或者路上 |
[21:38] | I used to believe there was a path for everyone. | 我以前相信每个人都有自己的路 |
[21:41] | Now I think I never asked | 现在我发现自己从未想过 |
[21:43] | where that path was taking me. | 那条路会把我带往何方 |
[21:51] | We would bring the herd down off the mountain in the fall. | 我们会在秋天把牲口赶下山 |
[21:55] | Sometimes we would lose one along the way, | 有时我们会在路上弄丢一只 |
[21:57] | and I’d worry over it. | 我会很担心 |
[21:59] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[22:07] | My father would tell me… | 我父亲会告诉我 |
[22:11] | that the steer would find its own way home. | 它们自会找到回家的路 |
[22:13] | And, often as not, they did. | 通常 它们都会回来 |
[22:18] | Never occurred to me that | 我从未想过 |
[22:19] | we were bring them back for the slaughter. | 我们带它们回来是为了屠宰 |
[22:30] | How are you going to find your way now? | 你现在要怎样找到自己的路 |
[22:38] | I’m not sure you’ll understand. | 我觉得你或许不会明白 |
[22:46] | Sometimes I feel… | 有时我感觉 |
[22:49] | like something’s calling me. | 有什么东西在呼唤我 |
[22:56] | Telling me there’s a place for me | 告诉我在这以外 |
[22:59] | somewhere beyond all this. | 有个地方在等我 |
[23:03] | Oh, I know that feeling, Dolores. | 我明白这种感觉 德洛丽丝 |
[23:05] | I know that feeling. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[23:11] | But you really don’t want to go back to your old life? | 但你真的不想回归以前的生活吗 |
[23:47] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:58] | I just got a chill. | 我打了个寒颤 |
[24:00] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[24:01] | Let’s– let’s go back to the fire. | 那我们还是回篝火边坐着 |
[24:03] | You’re probably exhausted. | 你该是累坏了 |
[24:17] | – Just talk to him. – All right. | -直接跟他说 -好 |
[24:24] | Uh, excuse me, sir? | 打扰了 先生 |
[24:26] | I didn’t want to intrude, but I just had to say | 恕我冒昧打扰 但我必须说 |
[24:28] | that I’m such an admirer of yours. | 我十分敬仰您 |
[24:30] | Your foundation literally saved my sister’s– | 您设的基金救了我妹妹的… |
[24:33] | One more word and I’ll cut your throat. | 再说一个字我就割开你的喉咙 |
[24:35] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[24:37] | This is my fucking vacation. | 我他妈是来度假的 |
[24:52] | Apparently, whatever they’re looking for is in the Ojal prison. | 显然 他们要找的东西在欧哈监狱 |
[24:56] | These lunatics plan to steal a cannon | 这些疯子计划从北方军骑兵队手里 |
[24:59] | from the Union cavalry unit. | 偷走一门大炮 |
[25:01] | Blast their way in. | 炸出一条路杀进去 |
[25:04] | I don’t have time for color-by-numbers bullshit. | 我没时间玩这么幼稚的游戏 |
[25:14] | I’ll ride at dawn. | 我天一亮就出发 |
[25:16] | I’ll go get whatever you want out of that prison | 你想要什么 我会从监狱弄出来 |
[25:18] | and bring it back myself. | 亲自带给你 |
[25:21] | Suppose you make it out alive. | 前提是你能活着出来 |
[25:22] | What’s your price? | 你开价多少 |
[25:24] | Nothing but a few words. | 只要几个字 |
[25:27] | I want the story behind your tattoo. | 我想知道你纹身背后的故事 |
[25:30] | What’s your interest in it? | 你为什么会有兴趣 |
[25:33] | You ever heard of a man named Arnold? | 你听说过一个叫阿诺德的人吗 |
[25:37] | You could say he was the original settler of these parts. | 他算是最早在这些地方定居的人 |
[25:41] | He created a world where you could do anything you want, | 他创造了一个供人们为所欲为的世界 |
[25:44] | except one thing– | 除了一件事 |
[25:47] | you can’t die. | 你在这里死不了 |
[25:49] | Which means no matter how real this world seems, | 也就是说无论这个世界多么接近真实 |
[25:52] | it’s still just a game. | 仍然不过是场游戏 |
[25:55] | But then Arnold went and broke his own rule. | 但后来阿诺德打破了自己定下的规矩 |
[25:59] | He died right here in the park. | 他就死在这座乐园里 |
[26:04] | Except I believe he had one story left to tell. | 但我相信他还有一个故事剩下没讲 |
[26:10] | A story with real stakes, real violence. | 一个充满真正的危险和暴力的故事 |
[26:16] | You could say I’m here to honor his legacy. | 可以说我来这里是为了尊崇他的遗志 |
[26:20] | And I think your tattoo | 我认为你身上的纹身 |
[26:21] | is the next piece of the puzzle. | 谜局的下一部分 |
[26:25] | So, do we have a wager? | 你愿意赌吗 |
[26:29] | You aim to break into a prison | 你要闯进监狱 |
[26:31] | and take out 20 men alone? | 独自干掉二十个人 |
[26:33] | Not alone. | 不是独自 |
[26:35] | I’ll take Lawrence here. | 我要带上这位劳伦斯 |
[26:38] | And I’ll need one match. | 我还需要一根火柴 |
[26:40] | One match, | 一根火柴 |
[26:42] | one pistol, and one idiot. | 一把手枪 加一个白痴 |
[26:50] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[27:13] | You gonna give me the silent treatment the whole way there? | 你打算这一路上都对我沉默以对吗 |
[27:16] | You should’ve left me hanging from those gallows. | 你本该任我被绞死 |
[27:18] | At least I could’ve died in peace | 至少我还能安详地死去 |
[27:21] | without having to hear you yammer. | 不用忍受你的抱怨 |
[27:32] | Don’t suppose you have a light? | 我猜你没火吧 |
[27:34] | No smoking in here. | 车里禁止抽烟 |
[27:35] | Normally, I’m sure, | 通常情况下 那当然 |
[27:37] | but this is the finest tobacco a man can enjoy. | 但这是你能抽到的最好的烟草 |
[27:41] | Hand-rolled on the ample thighs of exotic women. | 在外国妞儿丰腴的大腿上用手卷成 |
[27:46] | Perhaps you’d like to try one yourself. | 或许你也该试试 |
[28:01] | Choices, Lawrence. | 选择 劳伦斯 |
[28:04] | You know, you tell yourself | 你对自己说 |
[28:05] | you’ve been at the mercy of mine | 你现在就像是我案板上的鱼肉 |
[28:06] | because it spares you consideration of your own. | 因为这样你就不用费心为自己考虑 |
[28:10] | Because if you did consider your choices, | 因为如果你真的考虑过自己的选择 |
[28:12] | you’d be confronted with a truth | 你将不得不面对一个 |
[28:14] | you could not comprehend– | 你无法理解的真相 |
[28:16] | that no choice you ever made was your own. | 你做出的选择都并非自主选择 |
[28:20] | You have always been a prisoner. | 你一直都是个囚犯 |
[28:26] | What if I told you I’m here to set you free? | 如果我告诉你 我是来放你自由的呢 |
[28:54] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[29:00] | Horse thieves. | 偷马贼 |
[29:01] | Damn fools shot up a couple of pokes practically in front of us. | 该死的白痴 几乎当着我们的面开枪打死了几个人 |
[29:05] | Well, the only fool I see | 我见到的唯一一个白痴 |
[29:06] | is the one standing right in front of me. | 就是站在我面前的这位 |
[29:08] | Deputy, you have there in your custody | 警官 你拘捕了 |
[29:10] | the most wanted man in three territories– | 三地最大的通缉犯 |
[29:14] | Lawrence Pedro Maria Gonzalez. | 劳伦斯·佩德罗·马里亚·冈萨雷斯 |
[29:23] | Heard you slipped the rope. | 我听说你法场脱身的事了 |
[29:25] | Dropped some damn good men in exchange. | 还害死了几个好人 |
[29:27] | The way he tells it, | 他的说法是 |
[29:28] | he’s more partial to a firing squad. | 他更喜欢被行刑队执行枪决 |
[29:31] | I reckon we’ll be happy to oblige. | 我们很乐意成全 |
[29:43] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[29:47] | Maybe someday. | 或许等将来吧 |
[29:50] | Lock him up with the other man. | 把他和那个人关一起 |
[30:00] | Enjoy the cigars. | 享受雪茄 |
[30:01] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[30:06] | And just who are you supposed to be? | 你是谁 |
[30:10] | Your salvation. | 你的救命恩人 |
[30:40] | I don’t believe we’ve ever met. | 我想我们之前没见过吧 |
[30:42] | No, we haven’t. | 没错 确实没有 |
[30:46] | You know, you always seemed like a– | 你一直以来似乎都是个… |
[30:49] | a market-tested kind of thing. | 经过市场检验的东西 |
[30:53] | Big gun, tasteful scar. | 一杆大枪 优美的疤痕 |
[30:57] | Locked in your little cycle | 受限于自己的小小圈子 |
[30:58] | like a prized poodle after its own tail. | 像追自己尾巴的贵宾犬 |
[31:02] | You sound like a man who’s grown tired | 你听起来好像是 |
[31:04] | of wearing his guts on the inside. | 活得不耐烦了 |
[31:06] | There’s no need to get testy. | 没必要这么生气 |
[31:07] | I’m just curious about your worldview. | 我只是对你的世界观很好奇 |
[31:12] | Some kind of half-native mumbo jumbo? | 某种半土著的乱七八糟的东西吗 |
[31:15] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[31:16] | I believe that only the truly brave | 我认为只有真正的勇者 |
[31:19] | can look at the world and understand that all of it– | 才敢于正视这个世界 并明白世间的一切… |
[31:23] | gods, men, | 无论是神或是人 |
[31:26] | everything else– will end badly. | 还有其他一切 都终将以悲剧收尾 |
[31:30] | No one will be saved. | 没人可以被拯救 |
[31:33] | Maybe we’ve got more in common than I thought. | 那或许我们的共同点比我想的要多 |
[31:36] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[31:38] | What turns of fate have brought you here? | 怎样的命运转折让你流落至此 |
[31:40] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[31:43] | And we don’t have the time. | 我们没那个闲工夫 |
[31:44] | Got more time than your friend, sadly. | 可惜我们的时间可比你那朋友多 |
[31:47] | It will be a few more days before my friends show up. | 再过几天 我的朋友们就会来救我 |
[31:50] | Three days. | 三天 |
[31:51] | Normally. | 通常情况下 |
[31:52] | I’m afraid I don’t have time for that, | 恐怕我等不及了 |
[31:55] | so we’re leaving now. | 所以我们现在就走吧 |
[32:02] | I’ve got a request for a pyrotechnic effect. | 收到制造烟火效果的请求 |
[32:05] | Los Diablos, low-yield, two charges. | 恶魔 低当量 两个装药 |
[32:10] | Approved. | 批准 |
[32:12] | Authorizing. | 正在授权 |
[32:36] | Step lively, Hector. | 跟上 赫克托 |
[32:53] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[32:55] | Get it over with. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[33:34] | Motherfucker. | 我操 |
[33:46] | One match. | 一根火柴 |
[33:48] | You’re a capable man. | 你很有能力 |
[33:50] | We could do with your help where we’re going. | 我们去的地方你能帮上忙 |
[33:52] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[33:54] | We owe you a debt. | 我们欠你个人情 |
[33:55] | No, your friend here | 不 你这位朋友 |
[33:57] | simply owes me a word or two. | 只欠我一两句话 |
[33:59] | That’ll do. | 说出来就行了 |
[34:00] | And a word of advice– | 给个建议… |
[34:02] | that thing you’re looking for? | 你们要找的东西 |
[34:05] | You’re never gonna find it in that safe. | 是不可能在那个保险箱里是找到的 |
[34:24] | I was seven when they rode into my town. | 他们闯进我们镇子时我才7岁 |
[34:28] | Masked men in devils’ horns. | 有着魔鬼犄角 带着面具的人 |
[34:30] | They killed everyone– | 他们杀光所有人… |
[34:31] | women, children, even the animals. | 妇女 幼童 连牲口都不放过 |
[34:38] | They gutted my mother from her jaw to her sex. | 他们把我母亲从下巴劈开到裆部 |
[34:42] | I had to paint her warm blood | 我不得不把她温热的鲜血 |
[34:44] | over my skin to make sure | 涂满我的全身 |
[34:45] | that they would think I was dead. | 让他们以为我死了 |
[34:48] | Every one of them I tracked down, | 我长大后开始追杀他们 |
[34:49] | I used their blood to paint my skin again. | 我会把死在我手下之人的血再次涂满全身 |
[34:54] | Only one man left. | 只剩下一个人 |
[34:58] | The head of the snake. | 蛇头 |
[35:02] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[35:06] | He has many names. | 他有很多名字 |
[35:10] | Most know him as Wyatt. | 大多数人叫他怀亚特 |
[36:12] | Hey, little girl, what– what is this? | 等等 小姑娘 这…这是什么 |
[36:15] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:16] | Don’t waste your breath, lady. | 别白费口舌了 女士 |
[36:18] | That thing’s part of their so-called religion. | 那属于他们所谓的宗教 |
[36:22] | Ain’t none of them’s gonna tell you nothing about that. | 没人会告诉你的 |
[36:32] | It’s $5 for an hour, | 一小时五块钱 |
[36:34] | 4 if you bathe first. | 要是你先洗澡就四块 |
[36:37] | Well, if we just get the one, | 如果我们只点一个 |
[36:40] | do I get a discount for being second and all? | 那我第二个上 能不能打个折 |
[36:43] | I’m sure we can work something out. | 我想我们能商量出解决办法的 |
[36:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:00] | The tall one, I’ve seen him before, | 那个高个子 我以前见过他 |
[37:03] | hanging in the window of the post office. | 他的画像贴在邮局窗口 |
[37:05] | Bandits? | 土匪吗 |
[37:06] | Do you think they’re here for something? | 你觉得他们来是有目的的吗 |
[37:08] | I think they’re interested in more than a turn at Franny’s backside. | 我觉得他们可不仅仅是来操女人的 |
[37:13] | I think he rides with Hector. | 我觉得他是赫克托的同伙 |
[37:15] | Is that the one they say lives out with the savages? | 传闻跟野蛮人一起生活的就是他吗 |
[37:23] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[37:34] | Taking off? I just got here. | 要走了吗 我才刚到呢 |
[37:35] | You gave me what I needed. | 你已经给了我需要的 |
[37:38] | So, is that all I’m good for? | 我就是这个作用吗 |
[37:41] | Letting off a little stress? | 帮你缓解压力 |
[37:43] | Who says I’m stressed? | 谁说我有压力了 |
[37:45] | You have your tells. | 你表现得挺明显了 |
[37:50] | Oh, yes, Bernard, | 是啊 伯纳德 |
[37:52] | master of observation. | 观察大师 |
[38:03] | Tomorrow I have to talk to Ford. | 明天我得找福特谈谈 |
[38:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:06] | He’s creating chaos in the park. | 他在园区制造混乱 |
[38:09] | And the board will be descending at any moment. | 董事会的人随时会来 |
[38:12] | I need to buy some time. | 我需要争取点时间 |
[38:14] | Some advice? | 要我给点建议吗 |
[38:17] | Best to not show him you’re nervous or defensive. | 最好不要让他发现你很紧张或有防御性 |
[38:20] | I have nothing to be defensive about. | 我没有什么好防御的 |
[38:22] | Then don’t cross your arms. | 那就不要交叉双臂 |
[38:25] | It’s an ancient instinct. | 这是一种古老的直觉 |
[38:27] | The belly is the most vulnerable part of every animal. | 任何动物的肚子都是最脆弱的地方 |
[38:31] | It’s so sexy being compared to a frightened beast. | 把我比作惊恐的野兽 竟然还挺性感的 |
[38:36] | There. | 这就对了 |
[38:38] | That’s the posture you’re looking for. | 这才是你该有的姿态 |
[38:47] | Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[38:49] | despite your best efforts, | 尽管你尽了最大的努力 |
[38:53] | you can actually be quite charming. | 你其实本来就那么迷人 |
[39:09] | Have the neighbors complained? | 邻居来投诉了吗 |
[39:11] | Safe to say, they’re asking questions. | 应该说 他们在问各种问题 |
[39:14] | The rocks would prefer not to move, | 虽然这些石头很难移开 |
[39:17] | but we shall move them yet. | 但我们还是要把它们清除 |
[39:22] | Perhaps I can help you with that. | 也许我能帮帮你 |
[39:25] | The narrative you’re creating | 你现在开发的故事线 |
[39:27] | is clearly a massive endeavor. | 肯定是一项大工程 |
[39:28] | If you need more time, | 如果你需要更多时间 |
[39:30] | I’m sure the board would be happy to oblige. | 我觉得董事会肯定会乐意照顾一下 |
[39:32] | I’m sure they’d be happier | 他们肯定更加乐意 |
[39:33] | for me to delay it indefinitely. | 让我无限期推迟 |
[39:39] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:50] | You imagine I have gone mad… | 你觉得我疯了 |
[39:53] | do you? | 对吗 |
[39:55] | Lost my way? | 失去了理智 |
[39:56] | We’re simply concerned | 我们只是担心 |
[39:57] | about the extent of the changes you’re making. | 你即将带来的改变程度过大 |
[40:00] | We want to protect your legacy. | 我们想保护你的遗产 |
[40:03] | My legacy? | 我的遗产 |
[40:10] | You don’t like this place very much, do you? | 你不是很喜欢这个地方 对吗 |
[40:13] | I’ve seen many of you come and go over the years, | 多年来 我见过很多你这样的人来来去去 |
[40:16] | and I can tell the ones who enjoy their time here | 我能看出谁喜欢这里 |
[40:19] | and the ones who don’t. | 而谁不喜欢 |
[40:21] | I admire it, | 我挺欣赏的 |
[40:24] | the audacity of it. | 这里的大胆风格 |
[40:27] | I’ve forgotten how beautiful it is. | 我都忘了这里有多美 |
[40:29] | I came here once as a child with my parents. | 我小时候跟父母来过一次 |
[40:32] | I think we even sat at this table. | 我觉得我们甚至就在这张桌子边坐过 |
[40:34] | Or maybe– maybe that one. | 也许…也许是那张 |
[40:43] | When I started working here, | 我开始在这里工作时 |
[40:44] | I realized this place wasn’t something I would enjoy. | 我意识到我不会喜欢这个地方 |
[40:53] | In the beginning, I imagined things would be | 一开始 我想象一切都会 |
[40:56] | perfectly balanced. | 非常平衡 |
[40:59] | Even had a bet with my partner, Arnold, to that effect. | 我甚至为此和我的搭档阿诺德打赌 |
[41:03] | We made a hundred hopeful storylines. | 我们编了一百条充满希望的故事线 |
[41:04] | Of course, almost no one took us up on them. | 当然了 几乎没人接受那些 |
[41:07] | I lost the bet. | 我输了 |
[41:10] | Arnold always held a somewhat dim view of people. | 阿诺德总是对人类抱有一些阴暗的看法 |
[41:14] | He preferred the hosts. | 他更喜欢接待员 |
[41:16] | He begged me to not let you people in, | 他求我不要引入你们这些人 |
[41:18] | the moneymen. | 那些投资者 |
[41:20] | Delos. | 像提洛岛一样 |
[41:21] | But I told him we’d be fine, | 但我告诉他我们会没事的 |
[41:23] | that you didn’t understand what you were paying for. | 你们并不知道你们所花的钱 是用来建设什么了 |
[41:26] | It’s not a business venture, not a theme park, | 不是什么商业投机 不是什么主题公园 |
[41:29] | but an entire world. | 而是一整个世界 |
[41:33] | We designed every inch of it. | 每一分一毫都是我们设计的 |
[41:37] | Every blade of grass. | 每片草叶 |
[41:47] | In here, we were gods. | 在这里 我们就是神 |
[41:49] | And you were merely our guests. | 你们只是我们的客人 |
[42:13] | And how did that work out for Arnold? | 那阿诺德结局如何呢 |
[42:15] | Sadly, he lost his perspective. | 很不幸 他丧失了远见 |
[42:19] | He went mad. | 他疯了 |
[42:22] | I haven’t, as you well know. | 我没有 你也清楚 |
[42:24] | I have always seen things very clearly. | 我看事情 一直非常清楚透彻 |
[42:35] | This is the table I sat at with my parents. | 我和我父母当年就坐在这张桌子边 |
[42:41] | This is the chair I sat in. | 我就坐在这张椅子上 |
[42:45] | We know everything about our guests, don’t we? | 我们对客人了如指掌 不是吗 |
[42:48] | As we know everything about our employees. | 我们对我们的员工也是如此 |
[42:53] | I do hope you will be careful with Bernard. | 我希望你小心对待伯纳德 |
[42:59] | He has a sensitive disposition. | 他的性情很敏感 |
[43:05] | I beg your pardon, señorita. | 非常抱歉 小姐 |
[43:16] | There have been many of you over the years, | 这些年来有很多你这样的人 |
[43:19] | and we have always– almost always | 我们一直 几乎一直 |
[43:22] | found a way to make it work. | 都能想办法解决 |
[43:24] | So, I will ask you nicely, | 所以 我客气地请求你 |
[43:29] | please… | 请你 |
[43:31] | don’t get in my way. | 不要挡我的道 |
[43:48] | The board will agree with me. | 董事会会同意我的意见 |
[43:51] | They’ll be sending a representative. | 他们会派代表来 |
[43:53] | But they already have. | 但他们已经派人来了 |
[43:55] | I thought they would’ve told you. | 我以为他们会告诉你呢 |
[43:59] | That won’t be necessary, Manu. | 不用了 摩奴 |
[44:01] | Not anymore. | 不用再来了 |
[44:03] | You can join the others. | 你可以和其他人一起走了 |
[44:21] | You can tell the board that | 你可以告诉董事会 |
[44:22] | my narrative will be completed on time, | 我会及时完成我的故事线 |
[44:25] | and it won’t be a retrospective, | 不会是怀旧的风格 |
[44:29] | as I’m sure you have all feared. | 我相信你们都恐惧会是那样 |
[44:39] | I’m not the sentimental type. | 我不是多愁善感之人 |
[44:52] | Holden says this Slim’s got a whole gang with him, | 霍尔登说斯利姆带了一大帮手下 |
[44:56] | so I need you to stay here. | 所以我要你留在这里 |
[44:58] | If you’re outnumbered, | 如果你们寡不敌众 |
[44:59] | the last thing you need is somebody standing by. | 最不该的就是让一个人袖手旁观 |
[45:01] | – I can help. – No, no, no. | -我可以帮忙 -不 不 不 |
[45:05] | I know it doesn’t make any sense to you, | 我知道你也许不懂 |
[45:06] | but I can’t get hurt in there, but you can. | 但我在这不会受伤 而你却会 |
[45:09] | I would hate to see that happen. | 我不想看到你受伤 |
[45:10] | Just stay here. Okay? Be safe. | 待在这里 好吗 注意安全 |
[45:26] | – Did you get a good-bye kiss? – Shut up. | -你享受到告别之吻了吗 -闭嘴 |
[45:27] | Seriously, if you don’t bang her by tomorrow, | 说真的 如果明天之前你还没上她 |
[45:30] | – I’m calling dibs. – Okay, listen up. | -她就归我了 -好了 听着 |
[45:32] | It’s gonna be a bag of nails in there. | 一会儿场面会非常混乱 |
[45:34] | Slim and his boys got us outnumbered. | 斯利姆和他的手下人数太多 |
[45:36] | On top of that, there’s a family runs this place. | 最关键的是 这地方是由一个家庭经营的 |
[45:40] | Good people. | 善良的人 |
[45:41] | We need to make sure that snake-hearted son of a bitch | 我们必须确保那狼心狗肺的混蛋 |
[45:43] | – doesn’t try to– – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -没有试图… -是是是 懂 |
[45:44] | Risk, reward. We got it. | 冒险 赏金 我们懂的 |
[45:46] | Come on. Let’s go fuck these fuckers up. | 来吧 我们把这些混蛋杀个爽 |
[45:52] | The fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[45:56] | – I look like a dog to you? – No, sir. | -你看我像条狗吗 -不 先生 |
[46:00] | Feed that to them. | 拿这些喂狗去吧 |
[46:05] | Slap leather, cocksuckers. | 该拔枪了 狗杂种 |
[46:07] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[46:35] | Did I fucking tell you, or what? | 我告诉过你的 对吧 |
[47:11] | Upgrade. | 升级版 |
[47:13] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[47:17] | Ain’t normally the type to complain, but this is just foolhardy. | 不是我爱抱怨 但这真是鲁莽的行为 |
[47:21] | Two men taking on Wyatt. | 两个人去和怀亚特较量 |
[47:23] | Keep talking, and I’m gonna take the horse back, Lawrence. | 你再多嘴 我就把马收回 劳伦斯 |
[47:26] | Wyatt’s freaks just wiped out the last group | 怀亚特手下的怪胎们刚刚消灭了上一支 |
[47:28] | that went seeking him out. | 前去搜寻他的小队 |
[47:31] | And here we are riding right after him. | 而现在我们正骑马跟踪他 |
[47:38] | I’m just trying to convince you | 我只是想说服你 |
[47:40] | not to get yourself and me as a bystander killed. | 别让我俩像个局外人一样被杀死 |
[47:44] | I’m not gonna get myself killed. | 我不会让自己被杀 |
[47:48] | Don’t think I didn’t notice that distinction. | 别以为我没听出这其中的差别 |
[48:11] | Looks like Wyatt’s men left somebody behind after all. | 看来怀亚特的手下还留下了一人 |
[48:17] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[48:20] | I should’ve guessed. | 我早该猜到的 |
[48:23] | Please, put me out of my misery. | 求你 结束我的痛苦吧 |
[48:26] | I’m sorry, Teddy. | 不好意思 泰迪 |
[48:30] | It looks like misery’s all you got. | 似乎你只剩痛苦了 |
[48:35] | Let me out of this, God damn it! | 放我下来 该死的 |
[48:38] | That reward is dead or alive, right? | 通缉令上写着无论死活 对吧 |
[48:40] | Always best to bring them in alive. | 最好还是活着带回去 |
[48:42] | Can we at least gag him? | 至少塞上他的嘴 |
[48:44] | That’s a fine idea. | 好主意 |
[48:51] | Aw, come on. | 别这样 |
[48:53] | Look, I– I know you’re in it for the money. | 听着 我知道你们是为了赏金 |
[48:54] | You ain’t no real lawman. | 你们不是真正的执法者 |
[48:56] | Shut up, you. | 闭嘴 |
[48:57] | Look, my boss, El Lazo, | 我老板埃尔·拉佐 |
[48:59] | he’ll pay you twice what the marshals will | 他付你的钱 会比治安官给的多一倍 |
[49:01] | if you cut me loose and get me to Pariah. | 只要你给我解绑把我送去珀里亚就行 |
[49:03] | Listen to me, you lowdown piece of dirt. | 给我听好了 你个下贱的混球 |
[49:06] | These men won’t– | 这些人是不会 |
[49:11] | – What the fuck?! – Relax, man. | -你他妈搞什么 -放轻松 兄弟 |
[49:14] | You have no idea how lucky we just got. | 你不知道我们有多幸运 |
[49:16] | Lucky? You just shot an innocent man. | 幸运 你刚打死了一个无辜的人 |
[49:18] | No, he’s a robot, just like her and just like Slim here, | 不 他是个机器人 和她还有斯利姆一样 |
[49:21] | except that Slim works for El Lazo, | 不过斯利姆是埃尔·拉佐的手下 |
[49:24] | and El Lazo is our ticket to the best ride in the park. | 而埃尔·拉佐则是享受公园最高刺激的入场券 |
[49:28] | Your bullshit mission led us right to an Easter egg. | 你的傻逼任务把我们引向了一个复活节彩蛋 |
[49:34] | You’re not going to let him go. | 你不能放他走 |
[49:36] | Well, well. Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[49:39] | You’re starting to grow on me, farm girl. | 我对你越发感兴趣了 农场女 |
[49:40] | Now, out of the way. | 给我让开 |
[49:44] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[49:45] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[49:47] | This is gonna be fun! Now we’re each gonna have one. | 多有趣啊 现在我们都拿枪对准一个人质 |
[49:49] | I won’t fuck mine either. | 我也不会操我的人质 |
[49:51] | You’re disgusting. | 你真令人恶心 |
[49:53] | Just an acquired taste. | 我这个人需要适应 |
[49:54] | You’re gonna grow to love me, I promise. | 你会慢慢爱上我的 我保证 |
[49:59] | Come on. Hmm? | 好了 行吧 |
[50:02] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[50:04] | Go black hat with me. | 跟我一起当坏人吧 |
[50:07] | Come on, you got to, you know, save the girl. | 来吧 你要去拯救这女孩 |
[50:10] | Now give me a little something. | 现在该给我找点事做 |
[50:11] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[50:12] | The second we get away from the real world, | 我们一脱离现实世界 |
[50:14] | you turn into an evil prick. | 你就变成一个邪恶的混蛋了 |
[50:16] | Evil? | 邪恶吗 |
[50:18] | It’s a fucking game, Billy! | 这他妈是个游戏啊 比利 |
[50:19] | – Don’t call me Billy! – Are you still trying to impress her? | -别叫我比利 -你还想赢得她的芳心吗 |
[50:23] | Because I guarantee she does not give a shit | 因为我保证她根本毫不在意 |
[50:24] | about how you play this game. | 你怎么玩这场游戏 |
[50:26] | Do you, Dolores? | 对吧 德洛丽丝 |
[50:26] | What’s he talking about, William? | 他在说什么 威廉 |
[50:29] | She will be just fine with a trip down the dark side. | 来一趟黑暗之旅 她是不会有事的 |
[50:32] | And so will you. | 你也不会有事的 |
[50:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[50:46] | So, which way to Pariah? | 所以珀里亚怎么走 |
[50:50] | Oh, you just let me take it from here. | 接下来交给我就行了 |
[50:58] | All right, time for the floor show. | 好 好戏要来了 |
[51:00] | Got some guests riding with Hector this time. | 这次有几位客人是赫克托的随行 |
[51:23] | Let’s give them something to shoot at. | 给他们点靶子 |
[51:26] | Retask a few of those soldiers. | 给几个士兵重置任务 |
[51:29] | If you’re riding into our town | 如果你带着一群携带武器的人 |
[51:31] | under the company of armed men, | 骑进我们的小城 |
[51:33] | you’ll need to state your business. | 你需要报上你此行所为何事 |
[51:36] | Mayhem. | 大破坏 |
[52:19] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[52:22] | I want to talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[52:24] | Interesting way of starting a conversation. | 用这种方式找人谈谈还真有意思 |
[52:27] | Oh, it’s an interesting kind of day. | 今天就是个有趣的日子 |
[52:39] | Now, my lovely friend, | 我可爱的朋友 |
[52:42] | what deal is it you want to make? | 你想做什么交易 |
[52:44] | You’re here for what’s in the safe. | 你来取保险柜里的东西 |
[52:47] | Now, how would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[52:49] | I can always tell when a man wants something that’s not on the menu. | 我一眼就能看出想要特殊服务的男人 |
[52:54] | I’ll give you the combination | 我会给你密码 |
[52:56] | in exchange for some answers. | 以此交换一些答案 |
[52:58] | You assume I have any answers. | 你觉得我有你要的答案 |
[53:02] | This world is madness. | 这世界疯了 |
[53:07] | I want to know about this. | 我要了解关于这个的事情 |
[53:11] | I’ve got a couple families in the homestead | 有几个在农场的家庭 |
[53:13] | who changed their itinerary. | 改了他们的既定活动 |
[53:14] | They’re headed into town. | 他们要进城了 |
[53:16] | Should be there in 20 minutes or so. | 应该20分钟左右到 |
[53:17] | The place is a bloodbath. | 那地方血流成河 |
[53:19] | Fine. | 行 |
[53:21] | Cut these guys off. | 阻止他们 |
[53:22] | Jam their weapons and send in the cavalry. | 让他们的武器卡壳 派出骑兵队 |
[53:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[53:37] | We’ll give them a night in lockup, | 我们把他们在监狱里关一个晚上 |
[53:39] | then have one of the girls at the Mariposa | 然后让一名马里波萨的女孩 |
[53:40] | bring them a key hidden in their breakfast. | 把钥匙藏在早饭里带给他们 |
[53:43] | If the guests are squared away, let’s wrap it up. | 一旦客人们安置好了 我们来清场 |
[53:46] | This is a shade. | 这是暗影 |
[53:50] | Sacred native lore. | 神圣的本地传说 |
[53:52] | They make figures of them. | 他们会做这种小人 |
[53:56] | 60 60. | |
[54:05] | And what does the shade do? | 暗影是做什么的 |
[54:09] | You’ve seen this? | 你见过暗影吗 |
[54:10] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[54:12] | The man who walks between worlds. | 跨越世界的人 |
[54:15] | They were sent from hell to oversee our world. | 他们从地狱被派来监督我们的世界 |
[54:21] | 47 47. | |
[54:35] | Is this the last thing you required of me? | 这是你对我最后的要求吗 |
[54:39] | ‘Cause we need a little more time | 因为我们需要的时间 |
[54:40] | than the constabulary will allow. | 比警队会给的要长一些 |
[54:42] | Sweetheart, if I took that manner of interest in you, | 亲爱的 如果我对你有这种兴趣 |
[54:44] | you’d have no say in how long we’d need whatsoever. | 可轮不到你说我们需要多久 |
[54:52] | I thought I was crazy, | 我以为我疯了 |
[54:55] | but I got shot… | 我之前中了枪 |
[54:58] | here. | 在这里 |
[55:01] | There’s no wound. | 没有伤痕 |
[55:03] | No, but I was shot. | 没有 但我确实中枪了 |
[55:05] | And this was standing over me. | 这东西站在我面前 |
[55:07] | And then it was as if it never happened. | 然后一切就像没发生过一样 |
[55:10] | I want you to cut me right there. | 我要你切开这里 |
[55:31] | I’m not in the habit of cutting into defenseless women. | 我不喜欢将手无寸铁的女人开膛破肚 |
[55:35] | Some big, bad outlaw. | 你也有脸当邪恶歹徒 |
[55:36] | The Dreamwalker said there were some who could see them. | 梦游者说有些人能看到他们 |
[55:42] | – That it’s a blessing from God. – A blessing? | -那是上天的恩赐 -恩赐 |
[55:44] | To see the masters who pull your strings. | 能看到操控你的主人们 |
[55:52] | They don’t know what they’re talking about. | 他们不知道他们在说什么 |
[56:02] | You’d rather die lying down or… | 你想躺着死 |
[56:05] | up on your feet? | 还是站着死 |
[56:08] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[56:28] | Go on, then. | 来吧 |
[56:31] | This would be the first goddamn time | 这可是头一次 |
[56:32] | I’ve had to ask a man to put his hands on me twice. | 我连续两次求一个男人对我动手 |
[57:00] | Open up, Escaton, or we’ll fire. | 开门 艾斯卡顿 不然我们就开枪了 |
[57:04] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[57:07] | That I’m not crazy after all. | 说明我没有疯 |
[57:09] | Last chance, Escaton! | 最后一次机会了 艾斯卡顿 |
[57:11] | Come out or we’re shooting! | 出来投降 不然我们就开枪了 |
[57:16] | And that none of this matters. | 还有这一切都无所谓 |