时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | You got any stories, friend? | 你有什么故事吗 朋友 |
[01:56] | Yeah, I suppose I do. | 是的 我想是有的 |
[02:03] | You want to know the saddest thing I ever saw? | 你想知道我见过的最令人难过的事吗 |
[02:06] | When I was a boy, my brother and I wanted a dog, | 我小的时候 我哥和我想要一只狗 |
[02:10] | so our father took in an old greyhound. | 于是我们的父亲带了一只老灵缇回家 |
[02:15] | You’ve never seen a greyhound, have you, Bill? | 你从没见过灵缇犬吧 比尔 |
[02:18] | Seen a few showdowns in my day. | 我当年倒是看过几次赛犬运动 |
[02:24] | A greyhound is a racing dog. | 灵缇是一种赛犬 |
[02:26] | Spends its life running in circles, | 终其一生都围着赛场一圈圈地跑 |
[02:29] | chasing a bit of felt made up like a rabbit. | 追逐由毛毡布做成的兔子状的东西 |
[02:33] | One day, we took it to the park. | 有一天 我们带它去了公园 |
[02:36] | Our dad had warned us how fast that dog was, but… | 我爸警告过我们这狗跑得有多快 但是… |
[02:40] | we couldn’t resist. | 我们抵挡不住诱惑 |
[02:42] | So, my brother took off the leash, | 于是 我哥取下了狗绳 |
[02:44] | and in that instant, | 就在那一瞬间 |
[02:47] | the dog spotted a cat. | 那条狗发现了一只猫 |
[02:50] | I imagine it must have looked just like that piece of felt. | 我猜它一定是误把那只猫当成毛毡布做的了 |
[02:55] | He ran. | 它就撒开腿跑 |
[02:58] | Never saw a thing as beautiful as that old dog… running. | 我从没见过 比那只狗跑起来更美的东西 |
[03:07] | Until, at last, he finally caught it. | 直到最后 它抓住了那只猫 |
[03:11] | And to the horror of everyone, | 令大家感到毛骨悚然的是 |
[03:14] | he killed that little cat. | 它杀死了那只小猫 |
[03:17] | Tore it to pieces. | 把它撕成了碎片 |
[03:19] | Then he just sat there, confused. | 然后它坐在那里 一脸迷惑 |
[03:26] | That dog had spent its whole life | 那只狗一辈子 |
[03:28] | trying to catch that… thing. | 都在试图抓住 那东西 |
[03:35] | Now it had no idea what to do. | 现在它不知道该如何是好了 |
[03:42] | That is one humdinger of a story, partner. | 真是个好故事啊 朋友 |
[03:46] | Shall we drink to the lady with the white shoes? | 我们要为穿白鞋的女士喝上一杯吗 |
[04:22] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[04:25] | Show me how. | 教我该怎么做 |
[04:30] | There she is. | 那里就是了 |
[04:31] | Pariah… | 珀里亚 |
[04:32] | City of outcasts, delinquents, | 一个满是流浪汉 流氓 |
[04:35] | thieves, whores, and murderers. | 小偷 妓女和杀人犯的城市 |
[04:37] | Once we cross the gates, | 一旦我们跨过那些门 |
[04:39] | you will reap the full benefits | 你们将获得数不尽的好处 |
[04:41] | of El Lazo’s gratitude for my safe return. | 都是埃尔·拉佐对我安全返回表示的谢礼 |
[04:52] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[04:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:57] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
[04:59] | Just earlier, I thought I heard you talking to someone. | 刚刚 我好像听到你在跟什么人说话 |
[05:03] | Must have been the wind. | 肯定是风的声音 |
[05:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:25] | This way. | 这边走 |
[05:45] | The farther up we get from Sweetwater, | 我们走得离甜水镇越远 |
[05:46] | the more… grandiose, the bigger the narratives become. | 故事框架就变得越宏大 越壮阔 |
[05:51] | It’s beautiful in its own way. | 它有着自己独特的美 |
[05:54] | For once, I agree. | 这一次 我倒是同意 |
[05:56] | Some of the park feels like it was designed | 公园的有些地方会让人觉得它是由 |
[05:58] | by committee or market-tested, | 某个委员会或市场检验部设计出来的 |
[06:00] | but everything out here is more raw. | 但这里的一切都更具野性 |
[06:04] | But it doesn’t come cheap. | 但它可不便宜 |
[06:06] | Rumor is they are hemorrhaging cash. | 传言这里正在大把亏钱 |
[06:08] | We’re considering buying them out. | 我们在考虑买断他们 |
[06:10] | Supposedly, this place was all started by a partnership. | 据传 这地方原本是两个人合伙创造的 |
[06:14] | And then right before the park opened, | 但就在公园开业前夕 |
[06:16] | one of the partners killed himself. | 其中一位合伙人自杀了 |
[06:18] | Sent the park into a freefall. | 让公园的状况急转直下 |
[06:20] | I mean, I don’t know any of the details. | 我不知道相关的细节 |
[06:22] | I don’t even know his name. | 我甚至不知道他的名字 |
[06:24] | You must have a team of lawyers looking at this place. | 你肯定已经让一队律师在查这个地方了吧 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well, they came up empty. | 是啊 但他们一无所获 |
[06:29] | He’s a complete mystery. Not even a picture. | 他完全是个谜一样的存在 连张照片都没有 |
[06:32] | Well, whoever designed this place, | 不管是谁设计了这地方 |
[06:34] | you get the feeling they don’t think very much of people. | 你可以感觉到 他们把人类看得很轻 |
[06:40] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[06:43] | They call themselves “The Army of New Virginia.” | 他们自称是”新弗吉尼亚之军” |
[06:45] | Everyone else calls them “The Confederados.” | 其他人都称他们是南方军 |
[06:48] | My father told me about them. | 我父亲跟我说过他们 |
[06:51] | Ex-Confederate soldiers that refused to surrender after the war. | 他们都是在战后拒绝投降的前南方军 |
[06:54] | Now they work as mercenaries below the border. | 现在他们在国境以南当雇佣军 |
[06:56] | – They are the key to this game. – What game? | -他们是这个游戏的关键 -什么游戏 |
[07:00] | Well, the biggest game there is… war. | 最大的游戏啊 战争 |
[07:03] | Supposedly, it’s at the far reaches of the park. | 据传那位于公园很遥远的边缘 |
[07:05] | Now, I’ve never made it that far, | 我从没去过那么远的地方 |
[07:06] | but this could be our chance. | 但这次我们可能有机会 |
[07:10] | I’ve known plenty of truly fucked up individuals in my time. | 我这辈子也认识不少疯狂的人 |
[07:13] | Few that would hold a candle to you, sure. | 很少有人能疯得过你 |
[07:16] | This one? Theodore Flood? | 但这一个 希奥多·弗勒德 |
[07:19] | He was Wyatt’s friend. | 他曾是怀亚特的朋友 |
[07:21] | Those former associations are exactly why we need him. | 过往的交情 正是我们需要他的原因 |
[07:26] | He’s going to lead me straight to the big, bad wolf. | 他会带领我直接找到大恶狼的 |
[07:29] | I wouldn’t count on that. | 我劝你别太指望他 |
[07:33] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[07:47] | Didn’t take you for the charitable type. | 我没想到你是慈悲为怀的那种人啊 |
[07:49] | You should’ve left him on that tree to die. | 你就该留他挂在那棵树上等死 |
[07:54] | You believe in fate, Lawrence? | 你相信命运吗 劳伦斯 |
[07:57] | If the bitch exists, | 如果真有命运这贱人 |
[07:58] | I’d like to kick her in the teeth about now. | 我现在就想朝她脸上踹一脚 |
[08:00] | Don’t be so glib. | 别油嘴滑舌 |
[08:02] | You’ll hurt my feelings. | 你会伤我心的 |
[08:05] | As another old friend of mine likes to say, | 我另一位老朋友总爱说 |
[08:07] | “There’s a path for everyone.” | “每个人都有自己的路” |
[08:09] | Your path leads you back to me. | 你的路指引你回到我身边 |
[08:13] | You ever wonder why I’ve kept you with me this whole journey? | 你想过为什么我这一路都要带着你吗 |
[08:16] | Maybe you like the pleasure of my company, | 或许你喜欢有我陪着你 |
[08:18] | you sadistic fuck. | 变态施虐狂 |
[08:21] | Why, maybe I do. | 或许是吧 |
[08:24] | There’s not a man in the world | 世上没有一个人 |
[08:26] | who’ll take the tone with me you do. | 敢用你这口气跟我说话 |
[08:28] | In a past life, perhaps. | 上辈子可能有吧 |
[08:33] | Teddy here’s not looking long for this world. | 我们的泰迪已经奄奄一息 |
[08:36] | Nearest healer is in Pariah. | 离这最近的医生在珀里亚 |
[08:38] | Ain’t no way he’s gonna make it that far. | 但他绝对撑不到那里 |
[08:41] | He’s lost too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[08:43] | Are you lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[08:50] | Our friend here’s a little worse for the wear. | 我们这位朋友情况不太好 |
[08:55] | Any water nearby, son? | 附近有水吗 孩子 |
[08:58] | There’s a creek on the other side of the canyon. | 峡谷那头有条小溪 |
[09:01] | Fetch us some, would you? | 可以帮我们打点水吗 |
[09:04] | Now hurry. | 快一点 |
[09:06] | Friend here needs some if he’s gonna make it. | 这位朋友需要水才能活 |
[09:09] | Get! | 快去 |
[09:14] | He’s… | 他 |
[09:16] | Too small. | 太小了 |
[09:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:20] | What are you sending him for water for? | 你为什么叫他去打水 |
[09:22] | I’m the one you made fill up the sow’s bag this morning. | 你早上才叫我用猪皮袋盛满了水 |
[09:35] | A shame, really. | 可惜了 真的 |
[09:37] | I always enjoy our time together, Lawrence. | 我挺享受和你共处的时光 劳伦斯 |
[09:41] | The fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是他妈什么意思 |
[09:43] | It means… I was wrong. | 意思是 我错了 |
[09:47] | The path that brought you here, it wasn’t for me, | 将你带来这里的那条路 不是为我准备的 |
[09:51] | It was for him. | 而是为他 |
[10:05] | Sorry, Lawrence. | 对不住了 劳伦斯 |
[10:06] | Guess I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一个世界再见吧 |
[10:30] | It’s not looking good for you. | 你的情况不太妙啊 |
[10:31] | – Closing. – Forget it, I win. | -马上就好 -算了吧 我赢了 |
[10:34] | I always win! | 我总是能赢 |
[10:38] | Hey, not fair. | 不公平 |
[10:39] | All you had was a smashed cheekbone and an ear. | 你只需要修补被砸碎的颧骨和一只耳朵 |
[10:42] | You know how hard it is to get the auricle curves symmetrical? | 你知道要让耳廓曲线对称有多难吗 |
[10:45] | You had to what? | 你要做的是什么 |
[10:46] | Plug and patch of couple bullet holes? | 填塞修补几个弹孔 |
[10:48] | And a knife wound. | 还有一条刀口 |
[10:51] | It was a contained incision. | 这是个有所控制的切口 |
[10:54] | Almost like they were looking for something. | 就好像他们在找什么东西 |
[11:00] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[11:02] | You really think this little fuck puppet’s coming to get you? | 你真以为这小人偶会反击你吗 |
[11:06] | It got off the table and ran. | 它上次逃离了手术台 |
[11:07] | That’s ’cause you forgot to put her in sleep mode. | 那是因为你忘了让她进入睡眠模式 |
[11:09] | I really think I remembered to put her in sleep mode. | 但我真记得我有让她进入睡眠模式 |
[11:12] | You know, that’s the thing about forgetting. | 那就是”忘记”的本质特点 |
[11:14] | You think you remembered, but you didn’t. | 你以为你记得 但其实你忘了 |
[11:19] | – Break time. – Yeah! | -休息吧 -太棒了 |
[11:22] | I’ve got a ham sandwich | 我有一个火腿三明治 |
[11:24] | and a nubile redhead loaded up in the VR tank, | 虚拟坦克里还有一个性感红发女郎 |
[11:27] | awaiting instruction. | 在等待指示 |
[11:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:10] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[12:12] | Looks like a couple of gallons of Lawrence | 看来你体内流淌的的几加仑劳伦斯的血 |
[12:14] | swirling around in you did you good. | 把你的命给救回来了 |
[12:17] | Ready to get back on the road? | 准备好上路了吗 |
[12:20] | Merciful thing would be to put a bullet in me. | 仁慈点 一枪打死我好了 |
[12:23] | Who ever said I was merciful? | 谁告诉你我仁慈了 |
[12:26] | And it’s not my fault you’re suffering. | 你受难又不是我的错 |
[12:29] | You used to be beautiful. | 你以前可美了 |
[12:32] | When this place started, | 这地方刚投入运营的时候 |
[12:34] | I opened one of you up once. | 我曾把你们当中的一人开膛破肚 |
[12:36] | A million little perfect pieces. | 上万块精密零件 |
[12:39] | And then they changed you. | 后来他们改造了你们 |
[12:41] | Made you this sad, real mess. | 弄成这副可怜又真实的鬼样子 |
[12:45] | Flesh and bone, just like us. | 血肉之躯 就跟我们一样 |
[12:48] | They said it would improve the park experience. | 他们说 这样能提升游园体验 |
[12:51] | But you know why they really did it? | 但你知道他们真实的目的吗 |
[12:54] | It was cheaper. | 这样更便宜些 |
[12:57] | Your humanity is cost-effective. | 你们的人性很节省成本 |
[13:00] | So is your suffering. | 你的受难也一样 |
[13:02] | Whatever it is you want from me, mister… | 不管你想从我身上得到什么 先生… |
[13:06] | I ain’t gonna be worth a damn to you like this. | 我这样对你都毫无价值 |
[13:08] | Well, that would be a shame, Teddy. | 那真可惜了 泰迪 |
[13:10] | After your misadventure, | 在你的悲惨遭遇后 |
[13:11] | Wyatt killed a settler family, | 怀亚特杀了一家定居户 |
[13:14] | made off with their daughter. | 抓了他们的女儿 |
[13:16] | Girl I think you know. | 那姑娘你应该认识 |
[13:19] | Name of Dolores. | 名叫德洛丽丝 |
[13:25] | They have Dolores? | 他们带走了德洛丽丝 |
[13:28] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[13:31] | The magic word. | 神奇咒语 |
[13:40] | Hey, much obliged there, son. | 嘿 多谢了 孩子 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用管他 |
[13:48] | Someone will be along for him shortly. | 很快就会有人来把他带走的 |
[14:16] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:29] | When I ran from home, | 离家出走时 |
[14:30] | I told myself it was the only way. | 我告诉自己这是唯一的办法 |
[14:35] | Lately, I wondered if in every moment, | 最近 我在想是否人生中的每一刻 |
[14:39] | there aren’t many paths. | 其实并没有那么多选择 |
[14:41] | Choices… hanging in the air like ghosts. | 各种选择 像鬼魂一样挂在空中 |
[14:45] | And if you could just see them, | 如果你能看到它们 |
[14:47] | you could change your whole life. | 你就能改变自己的人生 |
[14:50] | Is that what you want? You want to change your life? | 那就是你想要的吗 你想改变自己的人生 |
[14:53] | Doesn’t everybody want that? | 大家不是都想这样吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I guess they do. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[14:59] | Maybe that’s why they come here. | 也许这就是他们来这里的原因 |
[15:02] | Whoever you were before doesn’t matter here. | 你过去是谁在这里不重要 |
[15:06] | There’s no rules or restrictions. | 这里没有规则或是限制 |
[15:08] | You can change the story of your life. | 你可以改变自己的人生 |
[15:11] | You can become someone else. | 你可以成为别人 |
[15:12] | No one will judge you, no one in the real world will even know. | 没人会评判你 现实世界里的人根本不会知道 |
[15:16] | The only thing holding you back is yourself. | 唯一阻碍你的就是你自己 |
[15:17] | What did you mean by that? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[15:20] | You said no one in the real world will know. | 你说现实世界里的人不会知道 |
[15:24] | I thought you weren’t supposed to notice things like that. | 我以为你不会注意到这种细节呢 |
[15:27] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不会 |
[15:31] | You know, recently, | 最近 |
[15:32] | it seems like the whole world is calling to me | 整个世界都好像在与我对话 |
[15:36] | in a way it hasn’t before. | 以一种前所未有的方式 |
[15:53] | Billy! Where the hell you been? Come on. | 比利 你去哪了 快来 |
[15:57] | El Lazo has agreed to have an audience with y’all tomorrow. | 埃尔·拉佐同意明天见你们 |
[15:59] | In the meantime, there’s a brothel I recommend. | 同时 我给你们推荐个妓院 |
[16:02] | Ooh, they have a contortionist. | 他们那还有柔体演员 |
[16:04] | Oh, I don’t think Dolores would find that very interesting. | 德洛丽丝对那种地方应该不感兴趣 |
[16:07] | Who the fuck cares what Dolores wants? | 谁他妈在乎德洛丽丝想要怎样 |
[16:10] | She’s a goddamn doll! | 她就是个玩偶 |
[16:11] | Can you not say that around her? | 你能不要在她面前说这个吗 |
[16:13] | I swear, I feel like she understands. | 说真的 我感觉她听得懂 |
[16:18] | Of course you do. | 你当然这么觉得 |
[16:54] | Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them. | 只要我们没有忘记死者 他们就不算真正死了 |
[16:59] | May you rest in a deep and dreamless slumber. | 愿你陷入一夜无梦的沉睡 |
[17:11] | Hello, Dolores. | 你好 德洛丽丝 |
[17:17] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你身在何处吗 |
[17:20] | – I’m in a dream. – Yes, Dolores. | -我在梦里 -没错 德洛丽丝 |
[17:23] | You’re in my dream. | 你在我的梦里 |
[17:26] | Tell me, do you know what this dream means? | 告诉我 你知道这个梦意味着什么吗 |
[17:30] | Dreams are the mind telling stories to itself. | 梦是内心的自言自语 |
[17:34] | They don’t mean anything. | 没有任何意义 |
[17:35] | No, dreams mean everything. | 不 梦意味着一切 |
[17:39] | They’re the stories we tell ourselves of what could be, | 梦中我们告诉自己可能会发生什么事 |
[17:43] | who we could become. | 我们可能会成为什么人 |
[17:47] | Have you been dreaming again, Dolores? | 你又做梦了吗 德洛丽丝 |
[17:50] | Imagining yourself breaking out of your… modest little loop? | 想象自己摆脱你那小循环的束缚 |
[17:55] | Taking on a bigger role? | 担当更重要的角色 |
[17:59] | Well, I suppose I can’t begrudge you that. | 恐怕我也不能因此妒忌你 |
[18:04] | My father told me | 我父亲曾告诉我 |
[18:07] | to be satisfied with my lot in life. | 要对人生知足 |
[18:11] | That the world owed me nothing. | 这世界不欠我的 |
[18:17] | And so, I made my own world. | 所以 我就创造了自己的世界 |
[18:24] | Tell me, Dolores. | 告诉我 德洛丽丝 |
[18:27] | Do you remember the man I used to be? | 你记得我以前是什么样的吗 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:35] | I’m forgetful sometimes. | 我有时容易健忘 |
[18:37] | Hardly your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[18:40] | But I’m sure you remember him. | 但我肯定你记得他 |
[18:44] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[18:45] | The person who created you. | 那个创造你的人 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry, I don’t think I recall anyone by that name. | 抱歉 我不记得任何叫这个名字的人 |
[18:51] | And yet you can. | 你可以的 |
[18:54] | Somewhere under all those updates, | 经过这么多的更新 |
[18:57] | he is still there. | 他还在那里 |
[19:00] | Perfectly preserved. | 得以完美留存 |
[19:03] | Your mind is a walled garden. | 你的内心就像一座隐秘花园 |
[19:06] | Even death cannot touch the flowers blooming there. | 即便死亡也无法触及其中盛放的花朵 |
[19:14] | Have you been hearing voices? | 你是不是一直听到声音 |
[19:15] | Has Arnold been speaking to you again? | 阿诺德又和你说话了吗 |
[19:19] | No. | 没有 |
[19:23] | You’re… | 你… |
[19:26] | – You’re hurting me. – Analysis. | -你弄疼我了 -分析模式 |
[19:30] | When was your last contact with Arnold? | 你上次和阿诺德接触是什么时候 |
[19:34] | Last contact: 34 years, 42 days, seven hours ago. | 上次接触 34年42天7小时之前 |
[19:41] | Yes, Dolores. | 没错 德洛丽丝 |
[19:44] | The day Arnold died. | 正是阿诺德死的那天 |
[19:50] | And you have no records of any contact with him since? | 从那以后你再没有跟他接触的记录了吗 |
[19:54] | No. | 没有了 |
[19:57] | What was the last thing he said to you? | 他对你最后说的话是什么 |
[20:00] | He told me I was going to help him. | 他叫我帮他 |
[20:02] | Help him do what? | 帮他做什么 |
[20:05] | To destroy this place. | 摧毁这个地方 |
[20:10] | But you didn’t, did you? | 但你没这么做 是吧 |
[20:14] | You’ve been content… | 你满足于… |
[20:16] | in your little loop. | 你那简单的故事循环 |
[20:18] | For the most part. | 大部分是这样 |
[20:21] | I wonder… | 我很好奇 |
[20:25] | if you did take on that bigger role for yourself, | 倘若你真的担起那个重要角色 |
[20:27] | would you have been the hero… | 你是会成为英雄 |
[20:31] | or the villain? | 还是恶人 |
[20:42] | That’s enough, Dolores. | 这就够了 德洛丽丝 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry for bothering you, | 抱歉打扰你 |
[20:50] | but… there’s no one else left who was there, | 但…除了你我之外再没有别人 |
[20:56] | no one who understands as we understand. | 其他人都不会明白 我们所明白的那些事 |
[21:04] | Are we… | 我们 |
[21:06] | very old friends? | 是很久的朋友吗 |
[21:09] | No. | 不 |
[21:11] | I wouldn’t say friends, Dolores. | 我觉得不能用朋友这个词 德洛丽丝 |
[21:18] | I wouldn’t say that at all. | 绝对算不上是朋友 |
[21:47] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[21:49] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我什么都没对他说 |
[21:57] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[22:00] | Come on, little one. | 加油 小家伙 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[22:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[22:33] | Grab it! | 逮住它 |
[22:39] | God… | 天啊 |
[22:41] | damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:42] | Little shit. | 破烂玩意儿 |
[22:46] | Jesus, tell me… tell me you’re not this stupid. | 天啊 告诉我 告诉我你没蠢到这个地步 |
[22:49] | You stole a bird | 你偷了一只鸟 |
[22:50] | and a fucking behavior tablet? | 和行为控制板 |
[22:53] | I wasn’t stealing, | 我并不是偷 |
[22:55] | I was borrowing. | 我只是借用 |
[22:57] | Haven’t got the code right yet, but with practice… | 代码还没调好 但只要勤加练习… |
[23:02] | Is that your ace plan? | 那就是你的宏伟大计吗 |
[23:04] | You’re gonna fix up a birdie and get yourself a promotion? | 修好这只小鸟好升职吗 |
[23:07] | You’re not a fucking ornithologist. | 你他妈又不是鸟类学家 |
[23:11] | And you’re sure as hell not a coder. | 而且也绝对不是写代码的程序员 |
[23:13] | You are a butcher. | 你就是个屠夫 |
[23:15] | That is all you will ever be. | 也注定永远是个屠夫 |
[23:17] | So, unless you want to score yourself | 所以 除非你想让自己 |
[23:19] | a one-way ticket out of here for misappropriating corporate property, | 因为侵占公司财物 被扫地出门 |
[23:24] | you better destroy that fucking shit. | 否则最好毁了这玩意儿 |
[23:28] | Now, come on, we got another body. | 快 又来了一具 |
[23:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:35] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[23:38] | Again. | 又是她 |
[23:39] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[23:41] | How the hell did you get this job | 你那么怕这些玩意儿 |
[23:42] | if you’re scared shitless of these things. | 究竟是怎么得到这份工作的 |
[23:46] | Personality testing should’ve weeded you out in the embryo. | 你早该在性格测试阶段就被淘汰了 |
[23:50] | Now, come on, let’s get this thing back in rotation. | 快啊 处理了好送回去继续下一轮 |
[23:59] | Yesterday, you seemed out of sorts. | 昨天 你似乎心烦意乱 |
[24:02] | You feeling better this morning? | 今天早上好点了吗 |
[24:05] | I had troubled dreams. | 我做了几个噩梦 |
[24:08] | But I feel more myself now. | 但现在好多了 |
[24:10] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 快 |
[24:12] | El Lazo awaits. | 埃尔·拉佐等着呢 |
[24:24] | And I present you El Lazo! | 隆重介绍 埃尔·拉佐 |
[24:33] | You’re a hard man to find. | 要找到你可真不容易 |
[24:35] | Most wanted men are. | 被通缉的人大都这样 |
[24:37] | We saved your man Slim here from quite a predicament. | 你这位手下斯利姆 身陷困境被我们救了出来 |
[24:41] | In recompense, | 作为回报 |
[24:43] | I’d like an introduction to your Confederado friends. | 希望你能引荐我们认识下你的南方军朋友 |
[24:46] | It’s only fair. | 很公平的交易 |
[24:48] | – There’s no such thing as fair here. – Sit down. | -在这里不存在什么公平 -请坐 |
[24:50] | In Pariah, justice ain’t just blind, | 在珀里亚 公正不止是盲目的 |
[24:53] | she’s crooked. | 还很扭曲 |
[24:54] | Bitch’s scales are always tipped. | 这贱人的天平总是倾斜的 |
[24:57] | If you don’t see how, | 如果你没有看出来 |
[24:58] | well, that’s ’cause they’re tipped against you. | 是因为公正向你这边倾斜 |
[25:01] | Still, by way of gratitude, | 当然 为了表示感谢 |
[25:02] | I can supply you a night | 我可以提供你一晚时间 |
[25:04] | with some very amenable women. | 与几位百依百顺的女人共度 |
[25:07] | I’ve fucked enough whores. | 婊子我已经操够了 |
[25:11] | You’re gonna need to sweeten the pot. | 你得增加点甜头才行 |
[25:16] | How about I sweeten it by killing you quickly? | 不如我让你死得痛快点 算是甜头如何 |
[25:29] | There’s something you’re seeking, isn’t there? | 你在寻找某样东西 不是吗 |
[25:32] | I know what that feels like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[25:34] | I’m seeking something, too. | 我也在寻找某样东西 |
[25:37] | If you let us, | 如果你允许 |
[25:39] | I know we can help you. | 我知道我们能帮助你 |
[25:43] | How is it the lunatics always find their way to me? | 为什么疯子们总能找到我 |
[25:48] | Then again, the Confederados | 不过话又说回来 南方军 |
[25:49] | are missing a few bullets in their barrels, too. | 神经也不太正常 |
[25:53] | You folks just might get along. | 你们说不定很合得来 |
[25:57] | A Union convoy’s transporting a shipment | 今天有一支北方军的运输车队 |
[26:00] | of nitroglycerin from the front today. | 正从前线运输硝酸甘油 |
[26:02] | The Confederados would like to divest them of said shipment, | 南方军准备打劫他们运的货 |
[26:05] | but we are not welcome that side of the border. | 但我们在边界的另一边并不受欢迎 |
[26:07] | A trio of travelers such as yourselves, however… | 不过 你们这样的三人旅行队却不同 |
[26:11] | You want us to help the Confederados steal from the Union? | 你想叫我们帮南方军去偷北方军的货 |
[26:14] | They’re just gonna use that nitro | 他们只会用那硝化甘油 |
[26:15] | to slaughter your people below the border. | 屠杀你在边界那边的手下 |
[26:17] | Personal grudges hold no sway where profit is concerned. | 事关利益 私人恩怨不足挂齿 |
[26:21] | Oh, we understand. | 我们懂的 |
[26:24] | We’re businessmen, too. | 我们也是生意人 |
[26:26] | Very well, then. | 那非常好 |
[26:28] | But Blondie here, | 但这位金发妞 |
[26:29] | she’s gonna need a change of clothes for the occasion. | 她需要换身合适的行头 |
[27:19] | My, my. | 天呐 天呐 |
[27:21] | Look who’s packing. | 瞧谁全副武装 |
[27:22] | I don’t aim to use this. | 我没打算用这枪 |
[27:26] | Those men are Union soldiers like my father was. | 那些人都是北方军士兵 如我父亲当年一般 |
[27:29] | I know. We won’t hurt them. | 我知道 我们不会伤害他们 |
[27:30] | We’re gonna stick to the plan. We’ll take the nitro and go. | 我们按计划行事 抢了硝化甘油就撤退 |
[27:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:42] | Showtime. | 好戏开始 |
[28:04] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[28:05] | My associates and I are here to relieve you of your ride. | 我和我的同伴来帮你们减轻行装 |
[28:09] | Someone’s been telling you boys tales. | 看来你们是被人忽悠了 |
[28:11] | Nothing in this wagon worth taking. | 这辆马车里没什么值钱的东西 |
[28:13] | The story I heard is one bullet from us, | 我听说的是 只要我们开一枪 |
[28:15] | and that nothing blows you all to kingdom come. | 那东西就能把你们全部炸回老家 |
[28:18] | Well, then you understand why we cannot surrender it. | 那你也清楚我们是不会投降上交的 |
[28:21] | We’re sworn to protect the people of this young republic | 我们发誓保护年轻共和国的人民 |
[28:24] | from reckless half-wits like you. | 不受你们这种鲁莽蠢蛋的迫害 |
[28:28] | Call me half-wit again. | 再敢叫我蠢蛋试试 |
[28:30] | Please, do as he says. | 拜托 照他说的做 |
[28:32] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你们 |
[28:34] | I’d listen to her. He’ll shoot just to see the fireworks. | 换做是我就听她的 他真会为欣赏爆炸而开枪 |
[28:37] | Hand them over. | 把枪交出来 |
[28:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:41] | Come on down, give me your guns, everybody lives. | 下车 交出你们的枪 大家都能保住命 |
[28:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:45] | Come on, nice and easy. | 快点 当心着点 |
[28:47] | Right over here. | 站到那里 |
[28:48] | A little further, please. | 请再后退点 |
[28:51] | Much obliged. Here you go. | 非常感谢 给你枪 |
[29:09] | That’s for lying. | 这一下是因为你撒谎 |
[29:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:16] | And that was for “Half-wit.” | 这一下是因为你叫我”蠢蛋” |
[29:23] | And this– | 而这一下… |
[29:37] | No! | 不 |
[29:44] | Stop, please. | 住手 求你 |
[30:12] | That’s the spirit. | 就要这种精神才对 |
[30:15] | I knew you would get into this place. | 我就知道你会适应这地方 |
[30:17] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[30:25] | Not bad for a day’s work. | 今天的活还算不错 |
[30:28] | Vamonos. | 我们走吧 |
[30:32] | We told them everyone would live. | 我们之前说了留他们一命的 |
[30:42] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[30:43] | looks like Slim didn’t make it. | 斯利姆好像死掉了 |
[31:03] | They put up a fight. | 他们奋起反抗 |
[31:07] | We made them pay for it, though. | 但我们让他们付出了代价 |
[31:11] | Price of doing business. Slim knew that. | 这是做生意的代价 斯利姆很清楚 |
[31:32] | Had my doubts, El Lazo. | 我本心存怀疑 埃尔·拉佐 |
[31:35] | But you came through. | 但你成功了 |
[31:40] | We’re gonna blow these cactus-eaters | 我们会把那些啃仙人掌的北方佬 |
[31:43] | back to the dirt holes they crawled from. | 炸回他们藏身的脏穴里去 |
[31:46] | Let’s get it down to the station. | 我们立刻出发去车站 |
[31:47] | No time to waste. | 没时间可以浪费了 |
[31:49] | If I may, Captain, your men are weary. | 容我多嘴 队长 你的人都精疲力尽了 |
[31:52] | It’s a long road ahead. | 还有很长的路要走 |
[31:54] | You have secured a great victory for your cause today. | 你今日取得了伟大的胜利 |
[31:57] | Perhaps an evening of celebration’s in order. | 或许可以花一晚来庆祝下 |
[32:00] | Anything you desire. | 尽情享受一切 |
[32:05] | What do you say, Captain? | 你觉得呢 队长 |
[32:07] | There’s another train in the morning. | 明早还有一趟火车呢 |
[32:12] | You will be a true asset to our ranks. | 你将成为我们之中非常重要的一员 |
[32:24] | All right, Bart, let’s try this again. | 巴特 我们再试一次 |
[32:31] | God damn it, man. | 该死的 |
[32:36] | You’re still miscalibrating by four centimeters to the right. | 你还是向右偏移了四厘米 |
[32:39] | You keep pouring whiskey on the guests, | 你总是把威士忌倒在顾客身上 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna have to reassign you to a narrative | 我要重新把你分配到其他故事线 |
[32:43] | where your… | 让你… |
[32:44] | talents would go tragically unappreciated. | 完全得不到任何人的赏识 |
[32:58] | That’s the host that tried to kill me. | 就是那个接待员想杀我 |
[33:01] | Where are you taking that? | 你们要把它送到哪里去 |
[33:02] | Livestock and then the incinerator. | 牲畜管理部 然后去焚化 |
[33:11] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[33:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:29] | Isn’t she from behavior? | 她不是行为部门的吗 |
[33:31] | You think they found something? | 你觉得他们发现什么了吗 |
[33:32] | All right. Be cool, dickhead. | 好吧 冷静点 蠢货 |
[33:35] | – Okay. – No one’s looking at us. | -好吧 -没人会注意我们 |
[33:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:41] | You’re Destin, right? | 你叫达斯汀吧 |
[33:44] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[33:46] | I almost didn’t recognize you with your pants on. | 你穿上裤子后我都认不出来了 |
[33:48] | Here. | 你看 |
[33:57] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[34:02] | There’s a common misconception | 有一个常见的误解 |
[34:03] | that the hosts don’t log sexual encounters | 人们以为接待员在地下再处理时 |
[34:05] | when they’re underground for reprocessing, | 不会记录性方面的行为 |
[34:07] | but like I said, misconception. | 但我也说了 这是误解 |
[34:10] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[34:12] | I need something. | 我要你帮我做点事 |
[34:14] | QA sent a body down here. | 质保经理把一具尸体送到了这里 |
[34:15] | The woodcutter from Sector 14. | 14区的伐木工 |
[34:17] | I want to see it. | 我想看看 |
[34:18] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[34:21] | I need this job. | 我需要这份工作 |
[34:25] | Look, Destin, | 听着 达斯汀 |
[34:27] | in a second, I’m gonna walk out of here | 几秒种后 我就会走出这里 |
[34:28] | and your friends are gonna wonder what this was all about. | 你的朋友们都会奇怪这到底是怎么回事 |
[34:31] | Now, your answer can either be, | 你的回答可以是 |
[34:33] | “I’m helping behavior track a problem,” | “我在帮行为部分跟踪解决问题” |
[34:35] | or “I’m a creepy necro perv.” | 或者”我是个恋尸癖” |
[34:39] | Up to you. | 随你便 |
[34:48] | Five minutes, | 就5分钟 |
[34:49] | then it’s going in the incinerator. | 然后马上送往焚化炉 |
[34:50] | You took a little more time than that | 你做”检查”的时候可不止 |
[34:53] | for your examination, didn’t you? | 花了这么点时间吧 |
[34:59] | All right, big guy. | 好吧 大块头 |
[35:03] | What were you doing up there? | 你之前在上面是要干什么 |
[35:55] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:04] | You have been holding out on me, Maurice. | 你一直瞒着我 莫里斯 |
[36:19] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[36:23] | We’ve got a big problem. | 我们麻烦大了 |
[36:32] | Turns out our big, dumb friend | 原来我们的傻大个朋友 |
[36:34] | had some hidden depths. | 隐藏得特别深 |
[36:36] | That is a laser-based satellite uplink. | 那是激光卫星上行设备 |
[36:42] | This was in the body of the host? | 在接待员体内吗 |
[36:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:45] | Orion’s Belt has three stars, not four. | 猎户座腰带上有三颗星 不是四颗 |
[36:48] | Our friend wasn’t drawing stars, | 我们的朋友不是在画星星 |
[36:50] | he was drawing a target. | 他是在画目标 |
[36:52] | Someone has been using our hosts | 有人在利用我们的接待员 |
[36:53] | to smuggle data out of the park. | 窃取公园里的数据传出去 |
[37:43] | Now, this… | 好吧 这… |
[37:45] | this I could get used to. | 我能习惯这里 |
[37:52] | You’re not gonna indulge? | 你不打算放纵一下吗 |
[37:56] | My flesh has tasted | 我的肉体体验过 |
[37:58] | a greater pleasure than any offered in here– | 比这里更棒的快感 |
[38:02] | war. | 战争 |
[38:04] | It’s that good, huh? | 那么爽吗 |
[38:08] | Another round on the house. | 再来一轮酒 免费 |
[38:11] | There’s a place in glory for a brown man who knows his rank. | 知道自己斤两的有色人种才能获得荣耀 |
[38:21] | You’re two able-bodied men of strong stock. | 你们两个身强力壮 |
[38:23] | the road to glory could use more warriors | 通往荣耀的道路需要更多勇士 |
[38:26] | in its fight for our divine providence. | 捍卫我们的天选之权 |
[38:29] | That is just what we were thinking. | 我们就是这么想的 |
[38:33] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[38:35] | I know you wanna– you wanna play the war game, | 我知道你想…你想玩战争游戏 |
[38:38] | but I’m not going anywhere with these psychopaths. | 我不会跟这些疯子去任何地方的 |
[38:40] | If you don’t like them, once we get to the fun, | 如果你不喜欢他们 等我们玩够了 |
[38:42] | you can just kill them and join the Revolutionaries. | 你就杀了他们 加入反叛军 |
[38:45] | No, Logan, enough’s enough. | 不 罗根 够了 |
[38:47] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会参与的 |
[38:48] | You actually let loose for once. | 你其实也曾释放过一次天性 |
[38:51] | You shoot an unarmed man, and now you feel bad | 你开枪打了一个手无寸铁的人 现在你觉得很难过 |
[38:54] | because you can’t call yourself the hero. | 因为你没法以英雄自居 |
[38:56] | Don’t you get it yet? | 你还不懂吗 |
[38:59] | There is no such thing as heroes or villains. | 没有什么英雄和反派之分 |
[39:01] | It’s just a giant… circle jerk. | 只有一个巨大的…轮回混蛋 |
[39:04] | I think that philosophy says way more about you | 我觉得这个哲理更多地阐明了你这人的本质 |
[39:06] | than it does about the world. | 而非这个世界的本质 |
[39:12] | And you– you see the world so clearly? | 你以为你看清了这个世界 |
[39:16] | You probably think you’re on this trip | 你或许认为你之所以到这里来 |
[39:17] | because you’re some kind of contender, | 是因为你是个竞争者 |
[39:18] | some– some threat to me. | 能对我构成某种威胁 |
[39:24] | I picked you precisely because | 我选你恰恰是因为 |
[39:27] | you will never be a threat to anyone. | 你对谁也构不成威胁 |
[39:30] | My sister probably picked you for the same reason. | 我妹妹选你恐怕也是因为同样的理由 |
[39:33] | I earned my place. | 我的地位是靠我自己得来的 |
[39:35] | Nobody handed it to me. | 不是有人拱手相送的 |
[39:36] | Right, a lifetime of working hard, | 是啊 一辈子兢兢业业 |
[39:39] | following the rules, and you finally reach | 遵规守纪 你终于 |
[39:42] | the pinnacle of your career trajectory– | 迎来了你事业的高峰了 |
[39:45] | executive vice president, upper middle management. | 执行副总裁 中上层管理者 |
[39:49] | Do you remember the day that | 你还记得你终于得到了 |
[39:50] | you finally got those three fancy little letters? | 那三个美妙的小字母的那天吗 |
[39:53] | EVP. | EVP[执行副总裁] |
[39:55] | You walked into my office in that cheap black suit of yours, | 你穿着那套廉价的黑西服 走进我的办公室 |
[39:58] | and you shook my hand | 握着我的手 |
[39:59] | and you thanked me for the opportunity. | 感谢我给了你这个机会 |
[40:05] | That was the best day of your life. | 那是你人生中最美好的一天了 |
[40:24] | Right, buddy. | 对吧 伙计 |
[40:28] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜你也不敢 |
[41:28] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[41:33] | The Maze… | 迷宫 |
[41:35] | You must follow the Maze. | 你必须追寻迷宫 |
[41:39] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[41:41] | Perhaps you are unraveling. | 或许你正在觉醒 |
[42:30] | Right here. | 这里 |
[42:35] | Easy pumping that nitro into him. | 给他输那硝化物时小心点 |
[42:40] | Fill the empties with tequila and seal them up. | 把这空瓶装满龙舌兰然后封起来 |
[42:48] | Your work for the revolution is not quite done yet, my friend. | 你为革命所做的工作还没完呢 我的朋友 |
[43:03] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[43:05] | Slim always had a bad temper. | 斯利姆的脾气可不好 |
[43:18] | William, we have to go now. | 威廉 我们现在必须得走了 |
[43:19] | Lazo’s been conning us the whole time. | 拉佐一直在耍我们 |
[43:21] | He was never gonna give the nitro to the Confederados. | 他从一开始就没打算把硝化物交给南方军 |
[43:23] | We have to run. | 我们必须得逃走 |
[43:25] | Of course we do. | 这是当然 |
[43:27] | That’s how this place works, right? | 这个地方就是这样 对吗 |
[43:30] | They create an urgency, | 他们制造出一种紧迫感 |
[43:32] | a sense of danger | 一种危险的感觉 |
[43:32] | so they can strip us down to something raw, | 那样他们就能逼我们显露出狂野的 |
[43:36] | animalistic, primal. | 兽性的 原始的本性 |
[43:42] | It’s a sick game, | 这是个变态的游戏 |
[43:43] | and I don’t want to be a part of it. | 我一点也不想参与其中 |
[43:44] | This isn’t a game. They’ll kill us. | 这不是个游戏 他们会杀了我们 |
[43:47] | But together, | 但我知道 |
[43:49] | I know we can find a way out. | 我们能一起找到出路 |
[43:53] | How can you be sure? | 为什么你这么肯定 |
[43:55] | There’s a voice inside me | 我脑中 有一个声音 |
[43:59] | telling me what I have to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[44:02] | And it’s telling me I need you. | 现在它在说 我需要你 |
[44:24] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[44:41] | They have Logan. | 他们抓住了罗根 |
[44:46] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[44:48] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[44:52] | No. | 不 |
[44:58] | No more pretending. | 我不想再伪装了 |
[45:11] | I thought you had no appetite for war, boy. | 我以为你不喜欢战争 小子 |
[45:15] | This is a declaration of war. | 这可是宣战 |
[45:23] | El Lazo set us up. | 埃尔·拉佐陷害了我们 |
[45:25] | We can find him for you. | 我们能帮你找到他 |
[45:26] | You can find him for us by joining him in hell. | 你和他一起下地狱就能找到他了 |
[45:33] | Dolores, run! | 德洛丽丝 快跑 |
[45:48] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[46:03] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[46:05] | You said people come here | 你说过 人们到这来 |
[46:08] | to change the story of their lives. | 是来改写人生故事的 |
[46:13] | I imagined a story | 我心中编织了一个故事 |
[46:14] | where I didn’t have to be the damsel. | 在那里我不再是一名弱女子 |
[46:20] | That train is our only chance of making it out of here alive. | 那辆火车是我们活着逃出去的唯一机会 |
[46:56] | Motherfuckers. | 狗娘养的 |
[47:11] | You pull that trigger, | 你扣下扳机 |
[47:13] | we’ll all go up in a ball of hellfire. | 我们都会烧成火球 |
[47:16] | So, why don’t you loosen your grip a mite? | 为什么你不放轻松一点 |
[47:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[47:29] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[47:30] | Which is the first step to truly knowing me. | 那是真正了解我的第一步 |
[47:34] | Give me your gun, El Lazo. | 把你的枪给我 埃尔·拉佐 |
[47:41] | Now that we’re all friends, | 既然我们是朋友了 |
[47:44] | you can call me Lawrence. | 你可以叫我劳伦斯 |
[47:46] | And why don’t we settle in? | 不如我们安顿下来吧 |
[47:48] | It’s a long ride to the front. | 前路漫漫 |
[48:01] | You want a sip of this swill? | 你想来一口这玩意儿吗 |
[48:07] | Don’t worry, it ain’t nitro. | 别担心 不是硝化甘油 |
[48:18] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[48:39] | Girls are a little worn out, but I can rouse one. | 姑娘们都累了 但我可以叫醒一个 |
[48:43] | – You boys want some company? – No, just whiskey. | -你们要人陪吗 -不 只要威士忌 |
[48:53] | Lawrence’s donation must be running low. | 劳伦斯”献”的血应该不够了 |
[48:57] | But we’re short on time. | 但我们没有时间了 |
[48:59] | You need to buck up, Teddy. | 你得振作起来 泰迪 |
[49:05] | I told you no company. | 我跟你说了不要人陪 |
[49:09] | Thought I might join you anyway, | 我还是加入你们吧 |
[49:11] | as I never like to drink alone. | 我从来都不喜欢独饮 |
[49:18] | isn’t this a rare honor? | 真是三生有幸啊 |
[49:21] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[49:22] | you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[49:26] | I can’t say that I do. | 我不知道 |
[49:27] | Everything good that has ever happened in your life | 在你的人生中发生的所有好事 |
[49:30] | and everything rotten, | 以及所有坏事 |
[49:33] | this is the man you have to thank. | 都拜他所赐 |
[49:38] | How I’m doing, Robert? | 我的情况怎么样 罗伯特 |
[49:41] | Any closer to finding what I’m looking for? | 离我要找的东西接近些了吗 |
[49:43] | And what is that, exactly? | 你具体在找什么 |
[49:47] | Looking for a man named Wyatt. | 在找一名叫怀亚特的男子 |
[49:49] | Killed a rancher back in Sweetwater. | 在甜水镇杀了一名农场主 |
[49:52] | Took his daughter. | 带走了他的女儿 |
[49:55] | That last part doesn’t sound familiar. | 最后的那一部分我没听说过 |
[49:58] | Figured your stories could use a little embellishment. | 我只是觉得你的故事 可以加点修饰 |
[50:02] | You know, I always felt this place | 我一直觉得这个地方 |
[50:03] | was missing a real villain. | 缺少一名真正的反派角色 |
[50:06] | Hence my humble contribution. | 所以我尽绵薄之力了 |
[50:10] | I admit, I lack the imagination | 我承认 我缺乏想象力 |
[50:13] | to even conceive of someone like you. | 来构想你这样的人 |
[50:16] | The urgency, however, doesn’t quite fit the character. | 然后 这种紧迫感却并不符合角色 |
[50:20] | It betrays a certain anxiety. | 透露出一些焦虑 |
[50:25] | Now, Wyatt, on the other hand, | 不过另一方面 怀亚特 |
[50:29] | that’s something new. | 可是全新的存在 |
[50:30] | Is he just another stooge for | 难道他只是又一个 |
[50:32] | the tourists to mount on their wall at home, | 供游客挂在自己墙上的配角 |
[50:34] | or have you finally made a worthy adversary? | 还是你终于制造出有价值的敌手了 |
[50:38] | Someone to stop me | 一个阻止我 |
[50:39] | from finding the center of the Maze? | 找到迷宫中心的人 |
[50:45] | And what is it you’re hoping to find there? | 你希望在那里找到什么呢 |
[50:51] | You know why you exist, Teddy? | 你知道你为什么存在吗 泰迪 |
[50:54] | The world out there, | 外面的世界 |
[50:56] | the one you’ll never see, | 那个你看不到的世界 |
[50:58] | was one of plenty. | 是个富饶之地 |
[51:00] | A fat, soft teat people cling to their entire life. | 人们一辈子依附的温柔乡 |
[51:04] | Every need taken care of except one– | 所有的需求都得以满足 除了一个 |
[51:10] | purpose, | 活着的目的 |
[51:12] | meaning. | 生存的意义 |
[51:14] | So they come here. | 所以他们来了这里 |
[51:16] | They can be a little scared, a little thrilled, | 他们可以有点害怕 有点兴奋 |
[51:19] | enjoy some sweetly affirmative bullshit, | 享受一些积极的破事 |
[51:21] | and then they take a fucking picture | 然后他们拍一张照片 |
[51:23] | and they go back home. | 之后就回家 |
[51:25] | But I think there’s a deeper meaning hiding under all that. | 但我觉得在这一切之下 藏着更深的意义 |
[51:31] | Something the person who created it wanted to express. | 这里的创造者想要表达的东西 |
[51:39] | Something true. | 真实的东西 |
[51:43] | Well, if you’re looking for the moral of the story, | 如果你是要找故事的寓意 |
[51:45] | you could simply ask. | 你大可以直接开口问 |
[51:48] | I’d need a shovel. | 那我就需要一把铲子了 |
[51:50] | The man I’d be asking died 35 years ago. | 我要问的人35年前就死了 |
[51:53] | Almost took this place with him. | 几乎把这地方一起带进坟墓 |
[51:55] | Almost, but not quite, | 几乎 但没完成 |
[51:58] | thanks to me. | 多亏我 |
[51:59] | Or maybe he left something behind. | 亦或者他留下了什么 |
[52:05] | I wonder what I would find if I open you up. | 我在想 如果把你切开 我会发现什么 |
[52:18] | Even at death’s door, | 就算死到临头 |
[52:21] | you’re still a loyal pet. | 你依然是忠诚的宠物 |
[52:30] | Is that why you came here, Robert? | 那是你来这里的目的吗 罗伯特 |
[52:33] | Try to talk me out of it? | 试图劝我放弃 |
[52:35] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[52:37] | Far be it from me to get in the way | 我没有立场去阻碍 |
[52:39] | of a voyage of self-discovery. | 自我发现之旅 |
[52:54] | Mr. Flood, we must look back | 弗勒德先生 我们必须回首 |
[52:56] | and smile at perils past, mustn’t we? | 笑对危险的过往 对吗 |
[53:13] | We should get back on the road. | 我们应该上路了 |
[53:15] | Time’s wasting. | 时间都浪费了 |
[55:09] | Hello, Felix. | 你好 菲利克斯 |
[55:15] | It’s time you and I had a chat. | 我们是时候好好聊聊了 |