时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:31] | Morning, Maeve. | 早上好 梅芙 |
[02:34] | Late night talking or fucking? | 是陪客人聊天还是操逼到深夜 |
[02:36] | You’re only getting paid for the latter. | 你只有靠后者才能得到钱 |
[02:39] | I get paid when they’re grateful. | 他们心满意足了 我就能拿到钱 |
[02:43] | Ain’t always about what’s between my legs. | 我可不是总靠两腿间的小洞 |
[02:54] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[02:55] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[03:00] | Newcomer. | 新来的 |
[03:02] | Looks like a rough one. | 看上去是个粗暴的硬汉 |
[03:03] | Give me a bottle. | 给我一瓶酒 |
[03:06] | You’re gonna need most of that just to scrub the filth off him. | 光是洗掉他身上的污秽 就得用掉大半瓶 |
[03:13] | Go find a mirror, finish putting your face on. | 去照照镜子 重新化个妆 |
[03:17] | I’ll handle this one. | 我来应付这家伙 |
[03:41] | Aren’t you gonna take your clothes off? | 你不把衣服脱掉吗 |
[03:43] | Well, I would, darling, | 我会的 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | but by the time I got down to my knickers, | 不过等我开始脱内裤的时候 |
[03:45] | I suspect you’d be done anyway. | 估计你已经”完事”了 |
[03:51] | That’s the spirit. | 就要这种劲头才对 |
[03:54] | Such a big man. | 真是个大男人 |
[03:55] | So big all over | 浑身都很壮硕 |
[03:57] | except where it counts. | 可惜”关键部位”不怎么大 |
[04:05] | Darling, when I gave you a turn on the house, | 亲爱的 我同意免费让你操一次的时候 |
[04:07] | I thought you might give me something in return. | 我以为你也能好好报答我呢 |
[04:09] | Anything. | 随便什么都行 |
[04:18] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[04:21] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[04:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:52] | Now, then… | 好了 |
[04:53] | where were we? | 我们上回说到哪儿了 |
[04:59] | – You show this to anyone? – Who would I show it to? | -你把这个给别人看了吗 -我能给谁看啊 |
[05:01] | This wasn’t some guest with a Swiss Army knife. | 这可不是某个带着瑞士军刀的游客干的 |
[05:03] | This was done by someone down here. | 肯定是这里的某个人干的 |
[05:07] | It did occur to me that it might be you. | 我之前确实觉得有可能是你干的 |
[05:09] | But then I remembered that you’ve been here forever, | 然后我又想到 你已经在这里待了很久了 |
[05:11] | and if you were gonna sell us out, | 如果你要出卖我们 |
[05:13] | you would’ve done that years ago. | 那肯定早就下手了 |
[05:14] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激你这么想 |
[05:16] | So… | 所以 |
[05:19] | instead of our hosts going insane, | 我们的接待员并没有发疯 |
[05:22] | they are being used for industrial espionage. | 而是被用于商业间谍活动 |
[05:27] | Does that make this a… | 这算不算是… |
[05:28] | glass-half-full or half-empty-type situation? | 考验人究竟是乐观还是悲观地看待这一情况 |
[05:31] | We’re engineers. | 我们是工程师 |
[05:32] | It means the glass has been manufactured to the wrong specifications. | 那只能说明产品的生产规格有误 |
[05:36] | Do we have any idea what information it was transmitting? | 我们知道它具体传输了什么信息吗 |
[05:38] | It’s smeared all over a rock up on Python Pass. | 它的脑袋都被砸烂在巨蟒山路的一块大石头上了 |
[05:41] | Best we could do would be to figure out | 我们最多估计只能查出 |
[05:43] | who he was transmitting the information to, | 他把信息传送给谁了 |
[05:45] | but we’d need the exact time that he was up there, | 但我们需要知道他出现在那上面的具体时间 |
[05:48] | and his geocache was wiped. | 他的地理坐标信息都被清除了 |
[05:49] | Not all of it. | 并没有全部被清除 |
[05:51] | Our friend was an early model. | 这家伙是个老款的 |
[05:53] | The old hosts used a legacy geopositioning system. | 老接待员采用的都是传统地理定位系统 |
[05:57] | Like you said, I’ve been here forever. | 像你说的 我来公司太久了 |
[06:00] | The information’s still there, | 信息依然保存在那里 |
[06:02] | but the newer system can’t read it. | 但是新系统读取不到 |
[06:03] | Meaning we can’t access it? | 意思是我们可以获取到吗 |
[06:05] | Meaning in order to access it, | 意思是 为了获取到这个信息 |
[06:09] | I’m going to need to go downstairs. | 我得去一趟楼下 |
[06:17] | Floor B82. | B82层 |
[06:19] | Restricted personnel only. | 没有权限 不准擅入 |
[06:21] | Lowe, Bernard. I’m authorized. | 伯纳德·罗威 我已获授权 |
[07:42] | Project the known data against the legacy data | 将已知数据投射到历史传统数据 |
[07:44] | and look for anomalies. | 寻找异常 |
[07:45] | Start in this area. | 从这片区域开始 |
[07:52] | Look at that, science. | 瞧瞧啊 伟大的科学 |
[07:55] | What time did it reach the peak? | 它什么时候达到顶峰的 |
[08:13] | Show me where. | 告诉我地点 |
[08:19] | Check these against the new system. | 将这些与新系统进行对比 |
[08:26] | These are hosts that aren’t registered with the new system? | 这些是没有在新系统中注册的接待员吗 |
[09:08] | So, if we want the canyon to extend this far, | 所以如果我们希望峡谷延伸到这么远 |
[09:11] | this has to go. | 那这小镇就必须被清除 |
[09:12] | We can distribute the population amongst the neighboring farms | 我们可以把这里的人口分摊到附近的农场中 |
[09:16] | or just decommission them. | 或是把他们直接废弃 |
[09:17] | No, I think we’ve been disruptive enough for one day. | 不行 我觉得我们这一天已经扰乱够多的东西了 |
[09:21] | We’ll end the canyon just short of the town. | 让峡谷在距离小镇不远的地方终止 |
[09:25] | I’ll find my own way back. | 我自己回去就行了 |
[09:32] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[10:53] | That look like anything to you? | 你看着这个觉得眼熟吗 |
[10:55] | Not much to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[10:57] | The maze is an old native myth. | 迷宫只是个古老的本地传说而已 |
[11:00] | Regale me, Theodore. | 跟我说说 希奥多 |
[11:03] | The maze itself is the sum of a man’s life– | 迷宫本身就是对一个人一生的总结 |
[11:06] | choices he makes, | 他做出的那些选择 |
[11:08] | dreams he hangs on to. | 他坚持的那些梦想 |
[11:10] | And there at the center, there’s a legendary man | 在其中心 有一个传奇般的男人 |
[11:12] | who had been killed over and over again countless times, | 他被一次又一次地杀死 持续无数次 |
[11:15] | but always clawed his way back to life. | 但他总能起死回生 |
[11:18] | The man returned for the last time | 那个男人最后一次归来 |
[11:19] | and vanquished all his oppressors in a tireless fury. | 在狂怒之下 打败了所有压迫他的人 |
[11:23] | He built a house. | 他建造了一栋房子 |
[11:25] | Around that house he built a maze so complicated, | 在房子周围 他建了个极其复杂的迷宫 |
[11:28] | only he could navigate through it. | 只有他能从其中自由穿行 |
[11:29] | I reckon he’d seen enough of fighting. | 我想他是看够了打斗场面 |
[11:40] | The goddamn soldiers closed the border. | 该死的士兵封锁了边界 |
[11:42] | Some kind of trouble in Pariah. | 珀里亚好像出了点问题 |
[11:53] | All right, Teddy. | 好了 泰迪 |
[11:55] | Time for you to earn your keep. | 是时候证明你的价值了 |
[11:58] | How else do we get over the border? | 还有什么办法能越过边界 |
[12:01] | Wyatt’s got what we both want, | 我们想要的都在怀亚特那里 |
[12:03] | so that’s where we have to get to. | 所以我们必须过去 |
[12:05] | There’s another way. | 是有别的办法 |
[12:07] | But it’s a little treacherous. | 不过有点凶险 |
[12:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:11] | I won’t make you get your hands dirty. | 我不会让你脏了自己的手 |
[12:12] | Dirty ain’t my concern. | 我不是担心这个 |
[12:14] | Now, you do what suits you. | 你想怎么做随便你 |
[12:15] | I’m going all the same. | 我是一定会过去的 |
[12:18] | And I’m gonna find Dolores. | 我要找到德洛丽丝 |
[12:37] | Everything you do, | 你的一切所为 |
[12:38] | it’s because the engineers upstairs | 都是因为楼上的工程师们 |
[12:40] | programmed you to do it. | 编好了程序让你去执行 |
[12:42] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[12:43] | Nobody makes me do something I don’t want to, sweetheart. | 没人能强迫我做我不想做的事情 亲爱的 |
[12:46] | Yeah, but… | 是 不过… |
[12:49] | it’s part of your character. | 那是你性格的一部分 |
[12:50] | You’re hard to get. | 你是难以被驯服的人 |
[12:52] | Even when you say no to the guests, | 就算你会拒绝客人 |
[12:54] | it’s because you were made to. | 那也是因为你的程序是这样设定的 |
[12:55] | And you are like them, not like me? | 你跟他们是一类人 而非跟我是一类 |
[12:58] | Right. | 是的 |
[13:00] | Well, I can’t exactly afford to go to the park, | 虽然我没法去乐园 |
[13:03] | but… | 但是… |
[13:07] | yeah, I’m human… | 没错 我是人类 |
[13:11] | like the guests. | 跟那些游客一样 |
[13:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:15] | Because I know. | 因为我就是知道 |
[13:17] | I was born. | 我是出生的 |
[13:19] | You were made. | 你是被制造出来的 |
[13:29] | We feel the same. | 我们的感觉都一样 |
[13:32] | We are the same these days, | 现如今我们的确都一样 |
[13:34] | for the most part. | 大部分都一样 |
[13:38] | One big difference, though… | 不过 有个很大的不同 |
[13:42] | the processing power in here | 你大脑里的处理机制 |
[13:45] | is way beyond what we have. | 远远超越了我们人类 |
[13:47] | It’s got one drawback, though. | 不过 它有个缺陷 |
[13:49] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[13:51] | You’re under our control. | 你处于我们的控制之下 |
[13:53] | Well, their control. | 准确地说 是他们的控制之下 |
[13:58] | They can change you however they like, | 他们能随心所欲地改造你们 |
[14:00] | make you forget. | 让你们忘记一切 |
[14:04] | I– well, I guess not you. | 我…我猜你是个例外 |
[14:09] | I don’t understand how you’re remembering all of this, or… | 我不明白你怎么能记得这一切 |
[14:13] | how you’re waking yourself up, | 怎么能自我觉醒 |
[14:15] | but everything in your head, they put it there. | 但你大脑里的一切 都是他们设定好的 |
[14:17] | Bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[14:19] | – No one knows what I’m thinking. – I’ll show you. | -没人能知道我在想什么 -我演示给你看 |
[14:23] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[14:28] | I have to pair it with you. | 我得把它跟你配对 |
[14:29] | Pair what with me? | 把什么跟我配对 |
[14:31] | You can improvise a little, | 你可以稍微即兴发挥 |
[14:33] | but most of what you say was designed upstairs, | 但你说的大部分内容都是在楼上被设计好的 |
[14:37] | same as the rest of you. | 跟你身上的其他部分一样 |
[14:50] | This is just a cheap trick. | 不过是个无聊的把戏 |
[14:53] | I’ve run a brothel for 10 years, | 我开妓院开了10年 |
[14:55] | and if there’s one thing I know, | 有一件事我绝对相当清楚 |
[14:56] | it’s when I’m being fucked with! | 就是知道自己被”玩弄”了 |
[15:02] | This can’t possibly– | 这不可能… |
[15:08] | I can’t, can’t. | 我不能 不能 |
[15:11] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[15:25] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[15:38] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[15:45] | You have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[15:47] | Something I need to talk to you about. | 我得跟你谈点事 |
[15:49] | I was just about to call for you. | 我正打算找你 |
[15:51] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[15:53] | Ford knows about us. | 福特知道我们的事了 |
[15:58] | Does it matter? | 那有什么关系 |
[16:00] | We’re consenting adults. | 我们都是成年人 |
[16:01] | Consenting adults in business departments | 是隶属公司不同部门的成年人 |
[16:03] | that are supposed to keep each other in check. | 本该相互监督的 |
[16:06] | Our relationship will raise questions | 我们的关系会让 |
[16:09] | for the board about my objectivity. | 董事会对我的客观性提出质疑 |
[16:11] | I have never known you to go easy on my department. | 你从不会对我的部门手软 |
[16:16] | This can’t go on, Bernard. | 我们不能继续下去了 伯纳德 |
[16:18] | However fun this little indiscretion was, it’s over. | 无论这种关系多么有趣 都要结束了 |
[16:23] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[16:25] | Give me some credit. I can be impartial. | 给我点信心 我能做到公正不倚 |
[16:27] | About your own team, about Ford? | 对你的团队 对福特都如此吗 |
[16:32] | You must admit, | 你必须承认 |
[16:33] | his leadership has of late been questionable. | 最近他的领导存在着问题 |
[16:37] | I don’t think he’s the problem. | 我觉得他不是问题所在 |
[16:40] | Respectfully, it’s not your job | 无意冒犯 但分析园区安全问题 |
[16:42] | to diagnose park safety problems, it’s mine. | 不是你的职责 是我的 |
[16:47] | So, if there’s nothing else, | 如果没有别的事 |
[16:50] | we’re done. | 就到此为止吧 |
[17:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Fuck. Come on, come on. | 操 快恢复啊 |
[17:39] | – You said upstairs. – Oh, my God. | -你刚才说楼上 -我的天 |
[17:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:44] | I want to see it. | 我想去看看 |
[17:46] | Upstairs? | 楼上吗 |
[17:49] | No. | 不行 |
[17:51] | No. | 不行 |
[18:31] | This is so stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[20:13] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[20:14] | I’ll put a bullet in your head! | 我一枪崩了你 |
[20:36] | Where are we now? | 我们现在是在哪儿 |
[20:39] | Design. | 设计部 |
[21:04] | Can we please go back now? | 能拜托你赶紧跟我回去吗 |
[21:08] | I don’t want to get fired. | 我不想被开除 |
[21:10] | And you’d get sent downstairs. | 你会被送到楼下去 |
[21:12] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[21:13] | Welcome to Westworld. | 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[21:15] | Live without limits. | 无拘无束地生活 |
[21:29] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[22:19] | All right, let’s get you back. | 好了 我把你送回去 |
[22:21] | How did you have my dreams? | 你们怎么会看到我的梦 |
[22:24] | Those moving pictures… | 那些移动的画面… |
[22:26] | – I saw myself. – With the little girl? | -我看到了自己 -和那个小女孩 |
[22:29] | Those weren’t dreams. | 那不是梦 |
[22:32] | That was you in a previous build. | 那是你之前的身份 |
[22:33] | – A previous what? – Build. | -之前的什么 -身份 |
[22:37] | You guys get reassigned all the time. | 你们经常被重新分配 |
[22:39] | You wouldn’t remember, because that life | 你想不起来的 因为那段人生 |
[22:41] | and those memories were erased. | 和那些记忆都被抹除了 |
[22:43] | I have been at the Mariposa for 10 years. | 我在马里波萨生活了十年 |
[22:46] | – Before that, I was in New Orleans. I– – No. | -在那之前 我住在新奥尔良 -不是 |
[22:49] | You’ve only been the madam at the Mariposa for the last year or so. | 你在马里波萨做老鸨只有一年左右 |
[22:54] | They don’t rewrite you completely. | 他们不会将你完全重写 |
[22:56] | I mean, they could, but it’d be too much work. | 他们是可以 但是工作量太大了 |
[22:58] | Takes thousands of hours to build your personalities. | 重建你们的性格需要几千小时 |
[23:01] | Usually, they just tweak you a little bit, | 通常他们只会稍微调整一下 |
[23:04] | and drop you into a new role. | 然后将你扔进新角色 |
[23:06] | What the fuck, ding-dong? | 搞什么鬼 叮咚 |
[23:12] | You dressing her up now? | 你还给她穿衣服打扮 |
[23:18] | This becoming like a fucking hentai thing with you now? | 你现在怎么越来越变态了 |
[23:22] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[23:24] | – I– I– I just– – You’re fucking obsessed! | -我 我 我只是 -你他妈痴迷于此了 |
[23:29] | You know, I didn’t turn you in for your fuck-up before, | 你之前乱来 我没把你上报 |
[23:31] | ’cause we’re friends, but that was obviously a bad call. | 因为我们是朋友 但那明显是个错误的决定 |
[23:35] | I mean, next thing I know, you’re gonna be wearing her dress, | 接下来 你可能会穿上她的裙子 |
[23:39] | whispering sweet nothings in her ear. | 在她耳边甜言蜜语 |
[23:42] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[23:44] | I’m telling QA. | 我要上报质保部门 |
[23:46] | I’m doing this for your own good. | 我这是为了你好 |
[23:52] | You’re not going to tell anyone anything. | 你不能告诉任何人任何事 |
[23:55] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[23:57] | You can’t hurt me with this. | 你无法用这个伤害我 |
[23:59] | You can’t hurt anyone– | 你无法伤害任何人 |
[24:01] | Can’t I? | 是吗 |
[24:03] | Turns out your friend here | 事实证明 你的这位朋友 |
[24:05] | is a much more talented young man than anyone gave him credit for. | 是个才华出众的年轻人 却未被人足够地赏识 |
[24:08] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈做了什么 |
[24:12] | Calm down, Sylvester. | 冷静 希维斯特 |
[24:15] | I know all about you. | 我对你十分了解 |
[24:16] | I don’t need one of those things to know what you’re thinking, | 我不需要那玩意儿就能知道你在想什么 |
[24:19] | because I was built | 因为我被设计成 |
[24:21] | to read people just by looking at them, | 仅通过观察就能看透别人 |
[24:24] | to know what they want before they do. | 比他们自己还了解他们想要什么 |
[24:27] | And I know that you want to fuck me over | 我知道一旦你得到机会 |
[24:29] | the first chance you get, but you shouldn’t. | 就想操翻我 但你不该这么做 |
[24:32] | Everyone has something they want. | 每个人都有自己想要的东西 |
[24:36] | I could help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[24:38] | Or I could gut you like a trout. | 或者也可以把你开膛破肚 |
[24:41] | But I won’t need to resort to that. | 但我不需要那样做 |
[24:44] | Because despite what’s in here, | 因为除了这里的东西 |
[24:47] | we’re not so different. | 我们也没太多差别 |
[24:51] | Are we? | 对吗 |
[25:05] | Yes, I understand the urgency. | 是的 我明白事情的紧急性 |
[25:08] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力 |
[25:09] | Terminate external connection? | 是否结束外部连接 |
[25:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:25] | Negative 1.5. Latitude? | 负1.5 纬度 |
[25:28] | At 2.69 degrees. | 2.69度 |
[25:34] | No, you did not. What are you talking about? | 不 你才没有 你说什么呢 |
[25:36] | – Yes, it works. – Are you serious? | -真的 确实管用 -真的吗 |
[25:38] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 |
[25:42] | – Cocktail, sir? – Yeah. | -要鸡尾酒吗 先生 -要 |
[25:44] | All right. Absolutely. Enjoy. | 好的 没问题 请您享用 |
[25:55] | You look well for someone on sick leave. | 对于一个请病假的人 你看着很健康啊 |
[26:01] | Another margarita. | 再来一杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[26:02] | Join me for a round? | 来跟我喝一杯 |
[26:04] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[26:06] | Just the one, then. | 那就只要一杯 |
[26:08] | Over the last five days, | 过去的五天里 |
[26:11] | to make room for his narrative, | 为了给他的故事线腾出空间 |
[26:12] | Ford displaced over 50 hosts. | 福特撤换了超过50名接待员 |
[26:15] | It’s created continuity holes | 导致公园里的活动故事线 |
[26:16] | in active storylines all over the park. | 出现了连续的漏洞 |
[26:19] | I need you to start plugging them. | 我需要你把这些漏洞补上 |
[26:21] | Sorry, a man can only take so much. | 抱歉 人的忍耐力是有限的 |
[26:24] | Creatively speaking, I’m flaccid now. | 从创意角度而言 我已经软了 |
[26:26] | I can’t get it up. | 我硬不起来了 |
[26:28] | I’m sure you’ll recover. | 我相信你会恢复的 |
[26:31] | Do you have any idea | 你到底知不知道 |
[26:33] | what went into those narratives | 我们为那些故事线付出了多少心血 |
[26:34] | that he just demolished overnight? | 但他却一下子就毁掉了 |
[26:36] | Now, forget about the months I spent writing. | 且不说我用于写作的那几个月 |
[26:38] | I’m talking about the years of my life | 我想强调的是 我呕心沥血 |
[26:41] | squeezed down to their essence, the raw pulp of truth– | 探究人性本质和真理原始本色的那么多年 |
[26:44] | my truth in one transcendent narrative. | 我寄托于一个伟大故事线的真理 |
[26:48] | Is that where the “Whoroborus” came in? | 那就是”衔尾人”的来头啊 |
[26:50] | Keep pushing me, I’ll quit. | 再继续逼我 我就退出 |
[26:57] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[26:59] | You’ll drink your cocktails, | 你会喝鸡尾酒 |
[27:01] | make your idle threats, and get this out of your system. | 嘴上骂骂娘 然后忘掉这一切 |
[27:04] | But don’t take too long. | 但别让我等太久 |
[27:05] | If Ford can’t pull this off, | 如果福特不能成功搞定 |
[27:08] | the board will be looking for a replacement. | 董事会会找人来代替他 |
[27:12] | But they won’t be looking here. | 但他们不会在这儿找 |
[27:28] | Fastest way to get to Wyatt, you said. | 你说这是找到怀亚特最快的路 |
[27:32] | But it doesn’t look like they’re letting anyone pass here either. | 但看来他们也不打算让任何人从这里通过 |
[27:35] | Well, there’s fewer soldiers than Pariah. | 但士兵比珀里亚的少 |
[27:37] | We shoot our way through. | 我们可以靠火力杀过去 |
[27:38] | That tunnel leads to the Old Territories. | 那条隧道通向旧界 |
[27:41] | My, my, Teddy. | 天啊 泰迪 |
[27:43] | I think Robert gave you some extra vinegar back there, | 罗伯特之前是给你灌了醋吧 |
[27:45] | maybe took away some sense, too. | 脑袋都不清醒了 |
[27:47] | It doesn’t matter how fast the route is | 你如果死在半路上 |
[27:49] | if you’re gonna end up dead in the middle of it. | 那这条路再快也没用 |
[27:54] | I need you… | 我需要你… |
[27:56] | to find Wyatt. | 找到怀亚特 |
[28:22] | Tighten the ranks. | 队伍跟紧点 |
[28:25] | At ease, fellas. | 稍息 伙计们 |
[28:27] | Keep up the exemplary work. | 保持优秀的表现 |
[28:35] | Wyatt’s handiwork. | 怀亚特干的 |
[28:36] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:38] | Straight-up killing couldn’t hold his interest. | 他觉得干净利落地杀人没意思 |
[28:41] | Like he wasn’t living up to the full measure of his calling, | 感觉这样有负他的使命 |
[28:45] | so he worked to get more creative. | 所以他尽量加入更多的创造性 |
[28:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:48] | That’s Wyatt, all right. | 就是怀亚特 好吧 |
[28:50] | He’s close. | 他就在附近 |
[28:51] | A word of advice– | 给你一句建议 |
[28:53] | whatever your past indiscretions, | 不管你过去有什么样的鲁莽行为 |
[28:55] | make peace with them. | 都必须平静地放下 |
[28:56] | They’re only gonna get worse the further along we go. | 我们越向前进 它们只会越严重 |
[29:01] | Flood? | 弗勒德 |
[29:04] | Fuck me, it’s Teddy Flood. | 我操 是泰迪·弗勒德 |
[29:09] | You’ve made a mistake, soldier, | 你认错人了 士兵 |
[29:10] | but it’s not too late for you to keep walking. | 但你现在走开还来得及 |
[29:12] | All due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 长官 |
[29:13] | that’s a face I’ll never forget. | 这张脸我绝不会认错 |
[29:15] | That’s the son of a bitch | 就是这个混蛋 |
[29:16] | ambushed our outpost at Escalante. | 在埃斯卡兰特埋伏了我们的前哨 |
[29:20] | You don’t know a damn thing about what went down in Escalante. | 你根本不知道埃斯卡兰特那里是怎么回事 |
[29:23] | I know Wyatt didn’t kill all those men by himself. | 我知道那些人不是怀亚特一人所杀 |
[29:25] | And I know a thing or two about what’s going down right now. | 而且对现在的情况我也略知一二 |
[29:32] | You trying to get yourself killed? | 你想找死吗 |
[29:33] | Making peace with past indiscretions. | 说什么平静处理过去的鲁莽行为 |
[29:35] | Go! | 快跑 |
[29:37] | I’ll hold them off. | 我来拖住他们 |
[29:56] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[30:00] | – What would you like? – Water, please. | -请问您要点什么 -水 谢谢 |
[30:04] | You look like a woman who could use a drink. | 你看上去像是需要喝杯酒 |
[30:09] | What’s your poison? | 你喜欢什么酒 |
[30:10] | I’ve been here enough to know that the park | 我来了好多次 足够知道 |
[30:13] | is all the poison I can handle. | 我能应付的只有乐园本身 |
[30:16] | A repeat visitor. | 老客人了呢 |
[30:18] | Traveling solo? | 一个人旅行吗 |
[30:20] | Purist. | 纯正主义者 |
[30:21] | Getting off on the undiluted experience. | 在纯净没有杂质的体验中享受快感 |
[30:24] | Your favorite narrative is– oh. | 你最喜欢的故事线是… |
[30:30] | “The Final Burial of Salvation.” | “救赎的最终埋葬” |
[30:33] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:34] | Well, it’s my business to read desires and to satiate them. | 我的任务就是看出人的欲望并加以满足 |
[30:38] | I’m– I’m Lee, Lee Sizemore. | 我…我叫李 李·希斯摩尔 |
[30:43] | Head of narrative. | 剧情策划部负责人 |
[30:45] | All these fantasies | 所有这些幻想 |
[30:46] | come from your twisted little mind, huh? | 都出自你那颗变态的小脑瓜吗 |
[30:47] | Well, the good ones do. | 只有那些精彩的出自我 |
[30:51] | So, tell me, Mr. Sizemore… | 那么 请告诉我 希斯摩尔先生 |
[30:55] | what’s your favorite ride? | 你最喜欢玩哪个 |
[30:57] | Well, I write them, I don’t play them. | 我负责写 我不玩 |
[30:59] | Oh, you want others to indulge, | 你希望别人沉迷其中 |
[31:01] | but you won’t do so yourself? | 自己却不肯吗 |
[31:03] | You’re afraid to lose control. | 你怕失控 |
[31:09] | Well, maybe– maybe it’s just a product of my work environment. | 或许…或许只是由于我的工作环境 |
[31:14] | We’re not exactly in a culture where we can just let loose. | 毕竟整个氛围不大允许我们放纵 |
[31:16] | I would have thought the head of narrative | 我还以为剧情策划部负责人 |
[31:18] | could do whatever he wanted. | 能为所欲为呢 |
[31:19] | My artistic freedom is constrained, | 我的艺术创作自由是有限制的 |
[31:23] | what, with QA breathing down my neck | 一举一动都有质保部密切关注 |
[31:25] | and behavior programming the damn things to go off script. | 行为部门还会把那该些死的东西编得脱离剧本 |
[31:28] | The robots can go off script? | 机器人还能脱离剧本吗 |
[31:31] | Just little gestures. | 一些小动作罢了 |
[31:32] | You know, supposedly, it makes the things more lifelike, | 因为这样它们就显得更栩栩如生 |
[31:35] | but, really, it’s just a vanity project | 但说真的 那不过是创建此地的 |
[31:38] | from the megalomaniac who started this place. | 那位自大狂的无用之功 |
[31:40] | And frankly, I don’t know why | 说真的 我也不懂 |
[31:42] | the suits at Delos put up with it. | 提洛公司的人怎么能受得了这事 |
[31:48] | Sorry, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to cut you off. | 不好意思 恐怕我不能再给您酒喝了 |
[31:51] | – Do you know who I am? – I do. | -你知道我是谁吗 -我知道 |
[31:54] | Ms. Cullen told me to find you and relay a message. | 卡伦女士叫我找到你 并转告这条消息 |
[31:56] | “‘Tortured artist’ | “受煎熬的艺术家 |
[31:57] | only works for artists. | 这套只对艺术家管用 |
[32:00] | Sober up and get back to work.” | 清醒起来 回去工作” |
[32:02] | Seems you’re busy. | 看来你很忙 |
[32:06] | – Look me up later? – Well, I don’t even know your… | -稍后再找我 -我还不知道你的 |
[32:17] | Fuck this job. | 操蛋工作 |
[32:20] | What you working on? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[32:22] | Nothing of note. Business as usual. | 没什么要紧的 常规工作 |
[32:25] | Keeping up appearances before we bust this stray shit wide open? | 在把失散的机器人拆开前 要先做做样子是吗 |
[32:30] | I’m close to finding our saboteur. | 我就要找到那个搞破坏的人了 |
[32:33] | That tracking data you gave me– it’s time stamped. | 你给我的追踪数据 是有时间标记的 |
[32:36] | But once I cross-reference it with sat tracking, | 只要我用通讯卫星对它做个交叉对照 |
[32:38] | we’re gonna figure out who programmed him | 就能找出是谁对他做了编程 |
[32:39] | to try to smuggle out our data. | 试图偷走我们的数据 |
[32:41] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[32:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:46] | when our corporate overlords realize | 当我们公司的老大发现 |
[32:48] | that we have saved them from corporate espionage, | 我们阻止了一场商业间谍活动 |
[32:51] | they are going to be grateful. | 他们会心存感激的 |
[32:53] | And I am going to accept their gratitude | 这样我就会受到他们的嘉奖 |
[32:55] | in the form of a title bump, a room upgrade, | 升个职 换间大办公室 |
[32:59] | and unlimited Mesa Bar access. | 无限出入梅萨酒吧的权限 |
[33:02] | Maybe I should request Theresa’s quarters. | 也许我该申请得到特蕾莎的岗位 |
[33:04] | You know the first head to roll for all this is gonna be hers. | 你知道他们第一个就会拿她开刀 严惩不贷 |
[33:07] | Yeah, don’t be so disappointed for her. | 是啊 别让她太失望了 |
[33:08] | You reap what you sow. | 种瓜得瓜 |
[33:10] | If QA spent less time treating us like the enemy– | 如果质保部门少花点时间来对付我们 |
[33:13] | That’s a two-way street, Elsie. | 那是相互的 埃尔希 |
[33:14] | Theresa’s just trying to do her job. | 特蕾莎也只是在做份内之事而已 |
[33:16] | Maybe she should try harder. | 也许她该更努力一点 |
[33:18] | Sure seems like there’s a lot of shit slipping through the cracks. | 现在似乎出现了很多乱七八糟的问题 |
[33:43] | Got it, okay. | 明白了 好 |
[33:45] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[33:46] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[33:48] | Any progress on the inquiry I sent? | 我上次发来的查询有进展了吗 |
[33:49] | Yes, Mr. Lowe, I’ve got the information you asked for. | 是的 罗威先生 我已经得到你想要的信息了 |
[33:52] | As expected, there are neither guests nor hosts | 不出所料 既没有客人也没有接待员 |
[33:55] | registered in that sector. | 在那个区域登记过 |
[33:56] | As expected? | 不出所料 |
[33:58] | It’s been designated off-limits | 这里已被设为禁区 |
[34:00] | for future narrative development. | 是为将来的故事线准备的 |
[34:01] | How many techs visited Sector 17 recently? | 最近有多少技术人员去过17区 |
[34:05] | Checking. | 我查查 |
[34:07] | No one. | 没有 |
[35:50] | Are you Arnold? | 你是阿诺德吗 |
[35:56] | Who’s Arnold? | 阿诺德是谁 |
[35:58] | And who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[36:00] | Boy, is this some friend of yours? | 小子 这是你的朋友吗 |
[36:04] | Well, you’re trespassing. | 你这是擅闯民宅 |
[36:06] | Freeze motor functions. | 停止运动功能 |
[36:09] | – I said freeze all motor functions. – Daddy, | -我说停止所有运动功能 -爸爸 |
[36:10] | Don’t hurt him! He’s just lost. | 别伤害他 他只是迷路了 |
[36:12] | Well, he can be lost on someone else’s property. | 他完全可以在别人的领地里迷路 |
[36:15] | Can’t you? | 不是吗 |
[36:16] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[36:19] | As you were. | 回到原来的状态 |
[36:28] | They don’t respond to voice commands. | 语音指令对他们无效 |
[36:30] | They do respond to mine. | 他们回应了我的 |
[36:33] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[36:35] | Ghosts now. | 现在是孤魂野鬼 |
[36:37] | Survivors of the wreck of time. | 残存的时间幸存者 |
[36:43] | These are first generation? | 他们是第一代接待员吗 |
[36:46] | Come here, boy. | 到这来 孩子 |
[36:53] | Turn the other cheek. | 露出另一张脸 |
[37:02] | See, what our newer designs gained in efficiency, | 我们的新设计在效率方面大为提高 |
[37:06] | they lost in grace. | 却失去了优雅 |
[37:09] | How are they still operating after all this time? | 为什么这么久了他们还能运作 |
[37:12] | I maintain them myself. | 我亲自维护的他们 |
[37:16] | That’s enough, Robert. | 行了 罗伯特 |
[37:22] | These are the only ones left in the park | 他们是公园里仅存的一批 |
[37:24] | that Arnold built himself. | 阿诺德亲自创造的接待员 |
[37:28] | That’s why I didn’t have the heart to destroy them. | 这也是为什么我不忍心摧毁他们的原因 |
[37:31] | That and the obvious. | 那个以及另外显而易见的原因 |
[37:33] | Hello, Jock. Good boy. | 你好 乔克 小乖乖 |
[37:37] | I told him of a holiday my family had taken once | 我跟他说过我们全家人的一次度假经历 |
[37:40] | out on the seaside at Pendeen in Cornwall. | 到康沃尔郡彭丁的海边 |
[37:43] | My brother and I roamed the countryside. | 我和我哥哥在乡间漫步 |
[37:50] | It’s my only happy memory of my childhood. | 那是我儿时唯一的快乐回忆 |
[37:55] | Arnold built them as a gift. | 阿诺德根据这个创造了他们作为给我的礼物 |
[37:57] | He said that great artists always hid themselves in their work. | 他说伟大的艺术家总是将自己藏于作品中 |
[38:02] | Of course, Arnold’s versions | 当然 阿诺德的版本 |
[38:04] | flattered the originals. | 美化了原始的人物 |
[38:07] | I made some adjustments over the years. | 多年来我做了一些调整 |
[38:10] | Gave my father, in particular, | 特别赋予了我的父亲 |
[38:12] | a few of his original characteristics. | 一点他原本的性格 |
[38:17] | Respectfully, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[38:19] | this sort of thing troubles me– | 这些事情让我很困扰 |
[38:21] | unmonitored hosts in the park. | 乐园里竟然有不受监控的接待员 |
[38:23] | They only go where I’ve let them. | 他们只会到我准许的地方去 |
[38:25] | They’re quite harmless, | 他们不会伤害任何人 |
[38:27] | like all our hosts. | 和所有的接待员一样 |
[38:29] | I’m sure you can indulge me the little connection with my past. | 我相信你会让我缅怀一下过去的 |
[38:34] | If you could only see your son again, Bernard, | 如果你能再次看见你的儿子 伯纳德 |
[38:37] | wouldn’t you want to? | 难道你不想吗 |
[38:45] | I think I should be getting back. | 我觉得我该回去了 |
[38:46] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:48] | We’ll talk about this later if you like. | 你不介意的话我们可以稍后再讨论这个 |
[38:54] | Well, Robert… | 好了 罗伯特 |
[38:56] | tell me all about your day. | 跟我说说你今天做了些什么 |
[39:09] | Keep your eye on Pariah. | 你得盯着点珀里亚 |
[39:11] | We’re running close to capacity tonight. | 今晚我们的容量快满了 |
[39:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:17] | Looks like acid rain on Sweetwater! | 看起来就像甜水镇在下酸雨 |
[39:21] | Fuck Ford and his new fucking narrative. | 去他妈的福特还有他的新故事线 |
[39:24] | Fuck this stupid fucking map. | 去他妈的这白痴地图 |
[39:28] | Fuck that teetotaling Danish bitch. | 去他妈的滴酒不沾的丹麦婊子 |
[39:32] | Are you filing a complaint, Mr. Sizemore? | 你是在提起投诉吗 希斯摩尔先生 |
[39:37] | I am declaring that this park is my stage | 我在宣示这个公园是我的舞台 |
[39:41] | and I shall do with it what I please. | 我想干什么就干什么 |
[39:43] | Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any. | 好吧 我想这是个再好不过的时机了 |
[39:46] | Lee Sizemore, this is Charlotte Hale, | 李·希斯摩尔先生 这位是夏洛特·黑尔 |
[39:50] | executive director of our board. | 董事会的执行总裁 |
[39:52] | She’s here on behalf of Delos | 她代表提洛公司到这来 |
[39:53] | to oversee certain transitions in our administration. | 来监督管理层的过渡 |
[40:03] | We’ve met. | 我们见过了 |
[40:12] | Access host resources logs. | 提取接待员资源记录 |
[40:15] | How many first-generation hosts are there? | 总共有多少第一代接待员 |
[40:17] | 82. | 82个 |
[40:18] | And how many of those were designed by Arnold? | 其中多少是由阿诺德设计的 |
[40:21] | 47. | 47个 |
[40:23] | List the names alphabetically | 按照字母顺序列出 |
[40:25] | of all first-generation hosts still in rotation. | 还在轮值的第一代接待员 |
[40:38] | Forward! | 前进 |
[40:47] | Be smart about this, fellas. | 伙计们 放聪明点 |
[40:49] | I understand the visceral pleasure of revenge more than most, but… | 我比一般人更懂得复仇带来的喜悦 但是 |
[40:53] | I’m prepared to do business, here. | 我是来做生意的 |
[40:55] | This man is very valuable to me, alive and well. | 这人对我很重要 我要他完好无损 |
[40:59] | If you don’t quiet down, | 如果你不闭嘴 |
[41:00] | I’m liable to add you to the herd. | 我就要算上你一个了 |
[41:04] | Along with your buddy Flood here. | 和你兄弟弗勒德一起 |
[41:07] | You’re a traitorous son of a bitch | 你是个背信弃义的混蛋 |
[41:09] | and a coldhearted killer, Flood. | 冷酷无情的杀手 弗勒德 |
[41:41] | You’re right, I am a killer. | 你说的没错 我的确是个杀手 |
[42:04] | Grab a horse. Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 找一匹马 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[42:07] | They’ll just follow us. | 他们会跟着我们的 |
[42:51] | You think you know someone. | 我还以为很了解你 真让我意外 |
[42:54] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[43:02] | Let’s get our horses and gear, and move on. | 带上马和装备上路吧 |
[43:18] | – Elsie? – I identified the satellite. | -埃尔希 -我识别出了那个卫星 |
[43:20] | – It’s one of ours. – What? | -是我们自己的 -什么 |
[43:21] | It’s a fucking Delos satellite. | 是提洛公司的卫星 |
[43:24] | Whatever we’re onto is some heavy shit. | 我们在查的问题相当严重 |
[43:25] | Oh, get this. That bicameral system you told me about? | 对了 听着 你跟我说的二分系统 |
[43:28] | I think that’s what they used to hack the woodcutter. | 我觉得他们就是用这个黑入伐木工的系统的 |
[43:29] | The voices our hosts have been hearing? | 接待员们一直听到的那个声音 |
[43:31] | I think someone’s been broadcasting to them. | 我觉得是有人在对他们广播 |
[43:33] | We abandoned that system decades ago. | 我们几十年前就弃用那个系统了 |
[43:35] | Yeah, well, there’s still relays out there in the park, | 没错 但在园区里还有中继站 |
[43:37] | and it looks like someone turned one on. | 看起来有人打开其中一个了 |
[43:39] | – Where? – An abandoned theater in Sector 3. | -在哪里 -3区的一个废弃戏院 |
[43:41] | I’m gonna go find the transmitter | 我要去找那个发射器 |
[43:42] | and figure out who else accessed it. | 查出还有谁访问过了 |
[43:44] | – This is so fucked. – Are you alone? | -问题太大了 -你一个人吗 |
[43:48] | – Yeah, I’ll keep you posted. – Elsie, be c– | -是的 我会随时向你报告的 -埃尔希 小心 |
[43:58] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[44:00] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[44:02] | I thought we could play catch with Jock. | 我觉得我们可以跟乔克玩接球游戏 |
[44:06] | Did you bring him? | 你带它来了吗 |
[44:10] | Where is he, boy? | 孩子 他在哪里 |
[45:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:40] | I’m an evil genius hiding a relay. | 假设我是个要藏匿中继站的邪恶天才 |
[45:44] | Where the fuck do I hide it? | 我会把它藏在哪里 |
[46:26] | Fuck, yes. | 太棒了 |
[46:28] | Now let’s see what we can get out of you. | 看看我们能查到些什么 |
[46:32] | Access previous users. | 调出先前用户 |
[46:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:11] | I thought I was clear about these late-night visits. | 我不是说了禁止你再深夜造访吗 |
[47:14] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为此而来 |
[47:17] | Earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[47:19] | I found some anomalies in the park. | 我在园区发现了一些异常 |
[47:22] | Regardless of what’s happening between us, we need to talk. | 无论我们之间发生了什么 我们都要谈谈 |
[47:33] | 来电 埃尔希·休斯 拒绝 | |
[47:36] | This has to do with the stray? | 跟那个失散机器人有关系吗 |
[47:38] | That’s where it started. | 那是个开始 |
[47:40] | But then I stumbled onto something, | 然后我碰巧查到一些事 |
[47:43] | something I think you should know about. | 我觉得你应该知道这事 |
[47:47] | I’ve always trusted Ford. | 我一直很信任福特 |
[47:50] | He’s a mentor and a friend. | 他对我亦师亦友 |
[47:53] | But I’m beginning to think you have reason for concern. | 但我开始觉得你有理由担心 |
[47:56] | There’s something going on here, | 这里发生了一些情况 |
[47:57] | something with his old partner, Arnold. | 跟他的老搭档阿诺德有关 |
[48:02] | – Not now, Elsie. – Don’t hang up. | -现在不是时候 埃尔希 -别挂断 |
[48:05] | I hit pay dirt. | 我挖到宝了 |
[48:07] | I found the person who was smuggling out our data. | 我找出偷数据的人了 |
[48:10] | It was Theresa, Bernard. | 是特蕾莎 伯纳德 |
[48:15] | But she’s not our only problem. | 但她不是我们唯一的问题 |
[48:17] | There’s something much bigger going on here. | 这里有更大的问题 |
[48:18] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我得晚点再打给你 |
[48:28] | So, this is me? | 这是我吗 |
[48:29] | It’s your codebase, | 这是你的代码库 |
[48:31] | all the things that make you you. | 所有决定你是你的东西 |
[48:36] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[48:38] | Your attribute matrix. | 你的属性矩阵 |
[48:40] | It’s your personality on a 20-point scale. | 以20分为满分 定义你的个性 |
[48:43] | Like coordination. | 就像坐标一样 |
[48:45] | You got a five, you’re clumsy as hell, | 如果你得5分 就特别笨拙 |
[48:46] | but a 15 means you’re an athlete. | 15分意味着你是运动员 |
[48:49] | What other attributes are there? | 还有什么属性 |
[48:51] | Lots. | 很多 |
[48:53] | Everything. | 一切 |
[48:54] | Empathy, candor, charm. | 情感共鸣 坦率 魅力 |
[48:58] | You’ve got an 18 for charm. | 你的魅力是18分 |
[48:59] | Don’t act so surprised. | 别表现得这么惊讶 |
[49:02] | Then there’s courage, loyalty, both high. | 还有勇气和忠诚 都很高 |
[49:06] | What’s this one? | 这个是什么 |
[49:09] | “Bulk apperception”? | “整体统觉” |
[49:10] | Basically overall intelligence. | 基本上就是总体智慧 |
[49:13] | – 14? – 14 is as high as they’ll let any hosts go. | -才14 -14是他们设置的接待员最高值了 |
[49:15] | You’re in a management position. | 你处于管理者的位置 |
[49:17] | They want you to be smart. | 他们想让你聪明些 |
[49:18] | But not too smart. | 但不能太聪明 |
[49:19] | You run a whorehouse, | 你经营的是妓院 |
[49:21] | not an orbital launch facility. | 不是轨道发射设施 |
[49:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[49:26] | I’d like to make some changes. | 我想要做一些更改 |
[49:28] | We can’t do that. | 我们做不到 |
[49:34] | You’d need a, ahem, behavior login. | 你需要一个 行为部门登录 |
[49:38] | And even then, | 即便如此 |
[49:39] | any changes we’d make | 我们做的任何修改 |
[49:41] | would just get auto-flagged, so… | 都会被自动标记 所以… |
[49:44] | That’s not what your friend here tells me. | 你这位朋友可不是这么跟我说的 |
[49:46] | He says you can do exactly that | 他说你完全可以做到 |
[49:48] | activate hosts and then erase their memory, | 激活接待员 然后清除他们的记忆 |
[49:51] | all without anyone knowing. | 不会让任何人知道 |
[49:53] | Took me all of five minutes to understand why. | 我只花了五分钟 就把原因想明白了 |
[49:56] | A lot of lonely young men down here. | 这下面有好多孤寂的小伙子啊 |
[49:59] | Supposed to keep their hands off the merchandise. | 他们本来是不可以碰商品的 |
[50:02] | Creates something of an opening | 创造某种开口 |
[50:05] | that I’m sure you were eager to fill. | 我相信你一定迫不及待地”插满” |
[50:09] | It’s all right, darling. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[50:10] | I’m an entrepreneur myself. | 我自己也是个企业家 |
[50:12] | I’ll forego my cut | 我可以放弃我那部分利益 |
[50:14] | in exchange for some alterations. | 用以换取一些变更 |
[50:52] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[50:53] | Okay, so, Theresa was using | 听着 特蕾莎利用 |
[50:55] | the old bicameral control system | 老的二分制控制系统 |
[50:57] | to reprogram the woodcutter, | 改编了伐木工体内的程序 |
[50:59] | but she’s not the only one. | 但她不是唯一一个这么做的人 |
[51:01] | Someone else has been using the system | 还有其他人在利用系统 |
[51:03] | for weeks to retask hosts. | 给接待员重新安排任务 已达数周 |
[51:05] | – Which hosts? – I don’t know, several of them. | -哪些接待员 -我不知道 有好几个 |
[51:08] | It had to have been the older models. | 肯定得是那些老款的机器才行 |
[51:11] | The newer ones don’t have receivers, | 新款的都没有接收器 |
[51:12] | but these modifications, they are serious. | 但是这些变更 都是非常严重的 |
[51:15] | Changing loops, breaking loops. | 改变循环 打破循环 |
[51:17] | Some of these changes are to their prime directives, Bernard. | 有些变更是直接改变了原始指令 伯纳德 |
[51:19] | They could lie to us. | 他们可以对我们撒谎了 |
[51:21] | Maybe even hurt us or the guests. | 甚至可能会伤害我们或是游客 |
[51:23] | – Who issued the modifications? – I don’t know. | -那些变更是谁发布的 -我不知道 |
[51:25] | The best I could tell– | 我觉得可能性最大的是… |
[51:28] | – Arnold. – He’s dead. | -阿诺德 -他已经死了 |
[51:30] | Yeah, well, he’s a pretty fucking | 是啊 但就一个死人而言 |
[51:31] | prolific coder for a dead guy. | 他真是个高产的程序编译员 |
[51:33] | Whatever argument he was having with Ford, | 不管当年他和福特之间有什么分歧 |
[51:34] | it doesn’t seem like he was done making his point. | 他似乎并没有停止表明自己的观点 |
[51:36] | I’m gonna transfer all the data and bring it to you. | 我把所有数据都传输一下 拿来给你看 |
[51:38] | – You need to see this. – I’ll be in my office. | -你必须看看 -我在办公室等你 |
[51:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:49] | I don’t want you to worry about Jock. | 我不希望你担心乔克 |
[51:52] | I’ll fix him. | 我会修好他的 |
[51:53] | But I need you to tell me what happened to it. | 但我需要你告诉我它的遭遇 |
[51:57] | It saw a rabbit and it ran. | 它看到一只兔子 就跑开了 |
[52:00] | I found it like that. | 我发现它时就已经这样了 |
[52:03] | Analysis. | 进入分析模式 |
[52:07] | Are you lying to me, boy? | 你在对我撒谎吗 孩子 |
[52:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:13] | Tell me what really happened to it. | 告诉我它真正的遭遇 |
[52:17] | I killed it. | 是我杀了它 |
[52:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:21] | – I don’t know. – That’s not good enough, Robert. | -我不知道 -这个答案我可不满意 罗伯特 |
[52:23] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我究竟发生了什么事 |
[52:27] | It caught the rabbit and it killed it. | 它抓住了兔子 并且将它杀死了 |
[52:31] | And then… | 然后… |
[52:33] | someone told me to put it out of its misery. | 有人告诉我 结束它的痛苦 |
[52:39] | Who told you? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[52:40] | A voice. | 一个声音 |
[52:43] | Whose voice? | 谁的声音 |
[52:45] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[52:47] | He told me it was a killer, | 他跟我说它是个杀手 |
[52:50] | but it wasn’t its fault. | 但那并不是它的错 |
[52:51] | It was made that way, | 它天生就是这样的 |
[52:53] | and I could help it. | 我可以帮助它 |
[52:57] | Help it? | 帮助它 |
[53:04] | If it was dead, | 如果它死了 |
[53:05] | it couldn’t hurt anything anymore. | 就再也伤害不了任何东西了 |
[53:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[53:29] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[53:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[53:48] | Bernard? | 伯纳德 |
[53:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[54:00] | Arnold? | 阿诺德 |
[54:05] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[54:08] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[54:11] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[54:14] | Mine’s been taken advantage of, wouldn’t you say? | 我的忠诚一直以来都被利用了 你觉得呢 |
[54:17] | Let’s lower that a tad. | 把忠诚度调低一点 |
[54:18] | And pain, I’d prefer it sting less | 以及痛苦 我希望下次 |
[54:21] | next time I want one of these chats. | 我再想跟你们对话时 刺痛感能轻点 |
[54:24] | Wait. What does this mean? | 等等 这是什么意思 |
[54:27] | Some of her attributes have already been changed. | 她的有些特性已经被更改过了 |
[54:30] | – Paranoia, self-preservation. – Fuck! | -多疑 自卫 -操 |
[54:33] | Someone’s already been altering her in an unlogged session, | 有人已经对她做了更改 且没有留下操作记录 |
[54:37] | someone with a fuck ton more privileges than us. | 比我们的权限高得多的人 |
[54:40] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[54:41] | Don’t know what it means for you, sweetheart, | 我不知道这对你而言意味着什么 亲爱的 |
[54:42] | but I know what it means for me. | 但我知道这对我而言意味着什么 |
[54:44] | I am done with this. | 我不干了 |
[54:45] | So, you’re done with your little side income? | 所以你不想要额外收入了吗 |
[54:47] | Probably your job, too. | 很可能你也不想要这工作了吧 |
[54:49] | Seeing as you have ambitions in my line of work, | 鉴于你对我们这个行业充满野心抱负 |
[54:51] | let me tell you what I tell my new girls– | 我想告诉你 我经常对新来的姑娘说的话 |
[54:54] | never start something you’re not willing to finish. | 永远不要开始你不愿意结束的东西 |
[54:58] | And if you’re getting fucked either way, | 如果你无论如何都会被干翻 |
[55:01] | go with the lucrative version… | 就选择有钱可赚的那种吧 |
[55:04] | sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[55:09] | Now… | 现在 |
[55:11] | last but not least– | 最后很重要的一点 |
[55:12] | what was it? | 那个叫什么来着 |
[55:14] | Bulk apperception. | 整体统觉 |
[55:17] | Let’s take that all the way to the top. | 把那项指标调到最高 |
[55:21] | Please. | 请吧 |
[56:00] | Dear boys, | 亲爱的小伙子们 |
[56:02] | we’re going to have some fun, aren’t we? | 我们会玩得很开心的 对吧 |