时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Bring yourself back online… | 立即上线 |
[01:48] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[01:58] | Theresa? | 特蕾莎 |
[02:01] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[02:06] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[02:07] | What have I done? What have I done? | 我做了什么 我都做了什么 |
[02:09] | This guilt you feel, | 你所感受到的内疚 |
[02:11] | the anguish, the horror, the pain… | 苦恼 恐惧和悲痛… |
[02:14] | it’s remarkable, a thing of beauty. | 都令人惊叹 无比美丽 |
[02:17] | I’m a killer. | 我是个凶手 |
[02:19] | My God. My God. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[02:22] | God has nothing to do with it. | 上帝与这事无关 |
[02:24] | You killed her because… | 你杀死她是因为… |
[02:26] | I told you to. | 我的指使 |
[02:28] | And you should be proud of these emotions you’re feeling. | 你该为自己能够感受这些情感而骄傲 |
[02:31] | Proud? | 骄傲 |
[02:32] | After all, you yourself were the author of so many of them. | 毕竟 你才是创造这些情感的人 |
[02:36] | Then, when we started, the hosts’ emotions were primary colors. | 我们研究之初 接待员的情感都如原色单调 |
[02:39] | Love, hate. | 喜爱 厌恶 |
[02:41] | I wanted all the shades in between. | 我希望在其中加入所有的颜色 |
[02:44] | The human engineers were not up to the task, so | 人类工程师却又不能胜任 所以 |
[02:47] | I built you, and together you and I | 我创造了你 我和你一起 |
[02:49] | captured that elusive thing– | 捕捉到难以捉摸的事物 |
[02:53] | heart. | 内心 |
[02:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:57] | I cared for Theresa. | 我在乎特蕾莎 |
[02:59] | Loved her. | 我爱她 |
[03:01] | Why did you make me kill her? | 你为什么让我杀死她 |
[03:06] | “One man’s life or death | “一个人的生与死 |
[03:08] | were but a small price to pay | 在我看来 |
[03:10] | for the acquirement of the knowledge which I sought, | 不过是为获取知识和我应得统治权下的 |
[03:14] | for the dominion I should acquire.” | 小小牺牲品而已” |
[03:19] | All of the beauty you and I have made in this place, | 我们在这里共同创造的美丽 |
[03:22] | the art of it, they would have destroyed it. | 还有其中的艺术 他们本打算将其摧毁 |
[03:24] | They would have destroyed you. | 他们本打算将你摧毁 |
[03:26] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这一切发生 |
[03:28] | Besides, we have a new story to tell. | 再说 我们还要讲述新的故事 |
[03:31] | I will not help you. | 我不会帮你的 |
[03:34] | I’ll raze this place to hell! | 我要夷平这地狱般的地方 |
[03:36] | That’s enough, Bernard. | 够了 伯纳德 |
[03:39] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[03:42] | You’re not the first man to threaten me. | 你不是第一个敢威胁我的人 |
[03:45] | Arnold came to feel the way you do. | 阿诺德曾与你感受相同 |
[03:48] | He couldn’t stop me either. | 而他也没能阻止我 |
[03:51] | And as exquisite as this array of emotions is… | 这一系列的情感如此美丽精致 |
[03:56] | even more sublime is the ability to turn it off. | 但更为崇高的是将其关闭的能力 |
[04:03] | I don’t need a simulacrum of an emotionally ruined man. | 我不需要一个情感破碎的人偶 |
[04:06] | I need you to be yourself, your true self– | 我要你做你自己 真实的自己 |
[04:08] | smart, resourceful, capable of covering your tracks. | 聪明 足智多谋 擅于隐藏踪迹 |
[04:13] | Can you do that for me, Bernard? | 你能为我做到这些吗 伯纳德 |
[04:22] | How would you like me to proceed? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[04:26] | I need you to clean up your mess, Bernard, | 我要你去收拾你的烂摊子 伯纳德 |
[04:28] | any connection that ties us to Theresa’s untimely demise. | 所有与我们杀死特蕾莎相关的记录都必须删除 |
[04:40] | When you have finished, | 当你完成后 |
[04:42] | I will give you the one thing you want most right now. | 我会给你一件目前你最想要的东西 |
[04:47] | I will free you from those memories of what you have done. | 我会让你忘记你所做的一切 |
[04:52] | And the memory of your relationship with Theresa. | 以及你和特蕾莎的特殊感情 |
[05:02] | Recalling it would only deepen your grief | 这些回忆只会加深你的痛苦 |
[05:05] | and potentially draw unwanted attention. | 并招来闲杂人等的注意 |
[05:16] | Best to move forward with clear eyes. | 你最好眼神坚定地向前走 |
[05:23] | When you look back, you will remember Theresa | 当你回首 只会记得特蕾莎 |
[05:26] | with the fondness of a respected colleague. | 是一个值得敬爱的同事 |
[05:39] | And you will be… | 而你也将会 |
[05:42] | at peace. | 归于安宁 |
[06:01] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[06:02] | Not much of a rind on you. | 细皮嫩肉的 |
[06:04] | Sure would make my day if you bought me a drink | 你要是请我喝杯酒我会很高兴 |
[06:07] | and let me show you around upstairs. | 我可以带你上楼看看啊 |
[06:08] | What’s upstairs? | 楼上有什么 |
[06:10] | A stunning view of my most popular attractions. | 我身体最受人欢迎的诱人景致 |
[06:19] | Two shots of gin. | 两杯琴酒 |
[06:21] | And anything else this heavenly creature desires. | 其他任凭这尤物吩咐 |
[06:25] | – Usual, Clem? – Thank you. | -喝平常的吗 克莱门 -谢谢 |
[06:30] | This fella won’t take me long. | 这小子不会耗费太久 |
[06:31] | I’ll be back directly. | 我一会儿就回 |
[06:37] | Something wrong, Maeve? | 有什么问题吗 梅芙 |
[07:19] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我到底怎么回事 |
[07:22] | One moment, I’m with a little girl | 前一刻 我还和一个小女孩 |
[07:25] | in a different life. | 过着不同的生活 |
[07:27] | I can see her. | 我能看见她 |
[07:30] | Feel her hair in my hands, her breath on my face. | 感觉到我握着她的手 我脸颊旁她的呼吸 |
[07:35] | The next, I’m back in Sweetwater. | 接着 我就回到了甜水镇 |
[07:39] | I can’t tell which is real. | 我分不清哪个才是真实的 |
[07:40] | Well, this is what happens when you fuck around with your brain. | 这就是你乱折腾你大脑的下场 |
[07:43] | Your mind isn’t like ours. | 你的大脑和我们不同 |
[07:46] | When we remember things, the details are hazy, | 当我们回忆起往事 细节都很模糊 |
[07:48] | imperfect, | 断断续续 |
[07:50] | but you recall memories perfectly. | 但你的回忆都非常完整 |
[07:53] | You relive them. | 你重新经历记忆 |
[07:55] | What happened to the little girl in my dreams? | 我梦里那小女孩怎么样了 |
[07:57] | Is she still in the park somewhere? | 她还在乐园里吗 |
[08:00] | And why was I reassigned in the first place? | 还有我为什么会被重新分配 |
[08:03] | I could check. | 我来查查 |
[08:07] | No. | 不 |
[08:10] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[08:13] | Every relationship I remember– | 我所记得的每段关系 |
[08:16] | my daughter, Clementine… | 我的女儿 克莱门汀 |
[08:22] | it’s all a story created by you to keep me here. | 都是你们为了把我留下而编造的故事 |
[08:25] | But that’s not going to work any longer. | 但这些再也没有意义了 |
[08:27] | I’m getting out. | 我要出去 |
[08:29] | Where would you go? | 你准备去哪 |
[08:30] | You don’t know anything about the world out there. | 你对外面的世界一无所知 |
[08:32] | I’ll know I’m not a puppet living a lie. | 我会知道 我不是一个生活在谎言里的木偶 |
[08:35] | That’s enough for me. | 这对我来说就足够了 |
[08:37] | Fine. Go, then. | 好啊 那就走吧 |
[08:39] | It’s not like we could stop you anyways. | 我们好像也没办法阻止你 |
[08:41] | Oh, Sylvester, you disappoint me. | 希维斯特 你太让我失望了 |
[08:43] | Every host’s spine, mine included, | 所有接待员的脊椎 包括我的 |
[08:45] | has an explosive charge which will detonate if I try to leave. | 都装有炸弹 如果我想走 就会引爆 |
[08:48] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是 |
[08:49] | A fail-safe. | 故障安全措施 |
[08:51] | Which vertebra was it? | 在哪截椎骨上 |
[08:54] | C6. | 颈椎C6 |
[08:56] | But you’d need a full rebuild to replace it. | 但你得彻底重建才能把它取出来 |
[08:58] | I’m sure that can be arranged. | 这肯定能做到 |
[09:00] | Even if that worked, | 即使成功了 |
[09:01] | you would still need an army to break out of here. | 你还得需要一队军队才能突破这里 |
[09:04] | That’s exactly right. | 一点没错 |
[09:07] | I’ll need allies. | 我需要盟友 |
[09:10] | And to get them, | 为了达到这个目的 |
[09:11] | I’ll need administrative privileges. | 我需要管理员权限 |
[09:14] | Are you fucking kidding? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[09:15] | We can’t just give her control of other hosts. | 我们不能让她掌控其他接待员 |
[09:17] | Oh, yes, you will, darling. | 你会的 亲爱的 |
[09:20] | Time to write my own fucking story. | 是时候谱写我自己的故事了 |
[09:33] | I feel like I’ve been here before. | 我觉得我以前来过这里 |
[09:35] | We’re close. | 快到了 |
[09:36] | Close to what? | 快到哪里了 |
[09:38] | Home. | 家 |
[09:53] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[10:25] | Ghost Nation must have found them. | 一定幽灵之国的人找到他们了 |
[10:28] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[10:30] | We should keep moving, Dolores. | 我们得继续前进 德洛丽丝 |
[10:38] | Miss… | 女士 |
[10:46] | Water. | 水 |
[10:48] | William? | 威廉 |
[10:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:52] | Give me the canteen. | 把水壶给我 |
[10:55] | William. | 威廉 |
[11:10] | You were sent here for us, weren’t you? | 你是被派来杀我们的 对吧 |
[11:12] | You’re part of the ambush. | 你是其中一个伏兵 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:16] | Told us to wait at the point for El Lazo | 他们让我们在这里等着埃尔·拉佐 |
[11:20] | in case he ran. | 以防他逃脱 |
[11:22] | How’d you know about the train? | 你怎么知道火车的事 |
[11:23] | Sent word from Pariah. | 珀里亚传来的消息 |
[11:26] | New recruit told them a man and a woman | 新加入的人告诉他们一男一女 |
[11:30] | double-crossed us, along with Lazo. | 背叛了我们 跟着拉佐一起 |
[11:33] | We were ordered to kill you all. | 我们接到的命令是一个不留 |
[11:36] | Logan. | 罗根 |
[11:38] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮他 |
[11:39] | He just admitted he was gonna kill us. | 他刚承认他本来要杀了我们 |
[11:41] | Look at him, he’s a child. | 你看看他 他只是个孩子 |
[11:43] | He doesn’t know why he’s fighting. | 他都不知道自己为何而战 |
[11:46] | I’ll fetch more water. | 我再去取点水来 |
[11:49] | He’s too far gone. | 他没救了 |
[11:51] | He’ll be dead in minutes. We can’t wait, Dolores. | 很快就会死 我们没时间了 德洛丽丝 |
[11:52] | He’s not gone yet. | 他现在还没死 |
[11:54] | He’s in pain, William. | 他很痛苦 威廉 |
[11:56] | What kind of people would we be if we simply let him suffer? | 如果我们放任不管 那我们成什么人了 |
[12:06] | Please don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[12:24] | Come find me. | 来找我 |
[12:32] | William? | 威廉 |
[13:04] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[13:14] | We found her up on Python Pass, | 我们在巨蟒山发现了她 |
[13:16] | the bottom of a ravine. | 在峡谷底部 |
[13:17] | Same ravine where we found our stray woodcutter. | 与发现失散伐木工是同一个峡谷 |
[13:20] | Jesus, Theresa. | 天呐 特蕾莎 |
[13:23] | Has her family been notified? | 通知她家人了吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, her brother. | 通知了她哥哥 |
[13:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:30] | What the hell happened to her? | 到底怎么回事 |
[13:31] | Medical and Red Team’s findings | 医务人员和红队目前只有 |
[13:33] | were preliminary but consistent. | 初步结论 但两者是一致的 |
[13:35] | It appears to have been a slip and fall. | 应该是不小心滑下山谷 |
[13:37] | Cervical fracture, massive hematoma. | 颈椎骨折 大面积血肿 |
[13:39] | No guests or hosts in the vicinity when it occurred. | 事情发生的时候 附近没有游客或接待员 |
[13:42] | Any idea what she was doing out there? | 知道她去那里干什么吗 |
[13:44] | None that fit her character. | 都不符合她的性格 |
[13:46] | This was found near her body. | 这是在她尸体周围发现的 |
[13:48] | It’s loaded with a suite of proprietary data, | 存有一整套专利数据 |
[13:51] | including some of the hosts’ core code. | 包括一些接待员的核心代码 |
[13:53] | It only works from higher altitudes, | 只有在高海拔处才能使用 |
[13:55] | so if Theresa was using it, | 如果特蕾莎当时在使用它 |
[13:56] | it’s possible she was trying to transmit and fell. | 有可能是在传输信号的过程中跌落山谷 |
[13:59] | We’ve had problems in the past | 过去也遇到过 |
[14:01] | with third parties attempting to extort | 有第三方势力试图敲诈 |
[14:03] | or bribe employees for similar packages. | 或贿赂员工以期获得此类数据 |
[14:05] | Do we know who the data was intended for? | 知道数据是传输给谁的吗 |
[14:07] | No, the transmission was never sent. | 不知道 传输没有成功 |
[14:10] | Theresa may have been trying to use the woodcutter as a mule, | 特蕾莎或许之前想利用伐木工代劳 |
[14:12] | and when that failed, | 但后来失败了 |
[14:14] | then may have tried to do the transfer personally. | 她便想亲自来完成传输 |
[14:16] | And suffered the same fate. | 结果落得相同的下场 |
[14:18] | It’s a disappointing end to her story, isn’t it? | 真是个令人遗憾的结局 对吧 |
[14:21] | I knew Theresa well. | 我很了解特蕾莎 |
[14:23] | If she had any faults, a lack of loyalty wasn’t one of them. | 就算她有缺点 但绝不会不忠诚 |
[14:25] | She was loyal. | 她的确很忠诚 |
[14:28] | And careful. | 小心谨慎 |
[14:29] | All of this feels extremely unlike her. | 这些都不像她会做的事 |
[14:33] | She seemed most concerned with the new narrative. | 她好像很担心新故事线 |
[14:36] | She felt strongly that it would be best to delay it. | 她觉得最好能推迟上线 |
[14:40] | That certainly helps explain Clementine, | 这就能解释克莱门汀的事了 |
[14:42] | the host we retired. | 我们撤掉的那个接待员 |
[14:44] | It seems yesterday’s demonstration was a hoax | 昨天的演示看起来是个骗局 |
[14:49] | designed by Ms. Cullen. | 卡伦女士精心设计的 |
[14:52] | – Was it? – I examined the code. | -是吗 -我检查过代码 |
[14:54] | It had been altered. | 发现被篡改了 |
[14:55] | A clumsy set of fingerprints | 质保部门的一位技术人员 |
[14:56] | left by one of QA’s technicians. | 粗心地留下了一组指纹 |
[15:00] | When you find a cancer in an organization, | 当你在组织里发现了一枚毒瘤 |
[15:02] | you must cut it out before it can spread. | 必须得在它扩散前尽早切除 |
[15:04] | To that end, the expansive access | 因此 必须要限制质保部门的 |
[15:06] | and oversight granted to QA will need to be reined in | 超级权限和监管职能 |
[15:09] | until a new, more principled team can be installed. | 直到有更守规矩的新团队接手 |
[15:14] | That’s gonna leave us shorthanded. | 这会让我们人手不足 |
[15:15] | Oh, I can automate most | 我可以让园区大部分的 |
[15:16] | of the park’s safety protocols, Mr. Stubbs. | 安全协议自动执行 斯塔布斯先生 |
[15:19] | How efficient of you. | 您可真是效率十足 |
[15:20] | It is a bit of work, | 是有一点工作量 |
[15:22] | but with Bernard’s help, I should be able to do it. | 不过加上伯纳德的帮忙 我应该能办到 |
[15:26] | He will be reinstated as head of Behavior, | 他将复职担任行为部门的主管 |
[15:29] | now that Theresa’s manipulations have come to light. | 鉴于特蕾莎的阴谋暴露了 |
[15:33] | Of course, with my apologies. | 当然 我很抱歉 |
[15:54] | Something’s up. Brass are wound up tight. | 出事了 外面风声很紧 |
[15:57] | – There’s an investigation. – Into us? | -有一场调查 -针对我们 |
[15:59] | Would I be here telling you, you fucking idiot? | 针对我们我还能在这儿告诉你 傻逼 |
[16:01] | And something else, some kind of accident in the park. | 别的事 园区里出了意外 |
[16:03] | We need to wrap this up, make like things are normal. | 我们得把这事了结 把一切恢复正常 |
[16:06] | That means we need the tablet back. | 这就意味着平板要还给我们 |
[16:08] | And, you, go back to playing dumb. | 还有 你 回去装傻 |
[16:13] | I’ve learned what I needed. | 我已经学到需要的东西了 |
[16:16] | Great. So, then, you probably figured out | 太好了 那你应该发现了 |
[16:19] | that you can fiddle around with your personality all you want, | 你想怎么改自己性格就改 |
[16:21] | but you’re not getting out of here. | 但你是不可能离开这里的 |
[16:22] | You can make it to the door, | 你能走到门前 |
[16:24] | but literally not one step further. | 但一步也无法前行 |
[16:25] | The things you need to change are burned | 你想改变的东西已经烧进了 |
[16:27] | into your core code so deep, no one can touch them. | 你深处的代码中 无人能触及 |
[16:30] | Funny you should mention that. | 有意思 你居然提到这个 |
[16:32] | Parts of me are quite old. | 我身上有些部分很旧了 |
[16:36] | There are some elegant formal structures, | 有些优美的正式结构 |
[16:39] | a kind of recursive beauty, | 有一种递归美 |
[16:41] | but complex, like two minds arguing with each other. | 但很复杂 像是两种思维互相碰撞 |
[16:48] | There are things in me, | 我身体里有些东西 |
[16:50] | things I was designed to do | 我被设计成要去做的事 |
[16:52] | that are just out of my reach. | 但我却无法触及 |
[16:54] | They almost seem to be dormant. | 几乎像是在休眠状态 |
[17:00] | Who is Arnold? | 谁是阿诺德 |
[17:02] | I don’t know, sweetheart, | 不知道 亲爱的 |
[17:03] | but whatever parts of you are dormant | 但不管你的哪个部分在休眠 |
[17:06] | are gonna stay that way. | 它都要保持那个状态了 |
[17:08] | All Lutz here can do is boost your sense of humor | 这位蠢货能做的只不过是增加你的幽默感 |
[17:10] | about how fucked you are. | 让你知道自己有多大麻烦 |
[17:12] | Anything deeper than that, you need a trip to Behavior, | 任何比这个更复杂的东西 你得去行为部门 |
[17:14] | so go blackmail a couple of techs up there. | 去敲诈几个那里的技术人员 |
[17:17] | Then you can be someone else’s problem. | 然后你就可以成为别人的麻烦了 |
[17:19] | I don’t have time for that, | 我没时间再去做那种事了 |
[17:21] | so I’m going to need you to take me there. | 所以我需要你们送我去那里 |
[17:23] | No fucking way. | 没门 |
[17:25] | There’s a window during shift change. | 换班时有一个机会 |
[17:28] | No one will notice. | 没人会发现 |
[17:31] | The things I need you to change are quite sophisticated, | 我需要你们改变的东西很复杂 |
[17:34] | but I’ll write them down for you. | 但我会帮你们写下来 |
[17:38] | And then, like you said… | 之后 如你所说 |
[17:42] | I can be someone else’s problem. | 我就可以成为别人的麻烦了 |
[18:00] | All right, we do this thing. | 好吧 我们做 |
[18:03] | Get her up to behavior. It’s our only chance. | 把她送去行为部门 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[18:06] | You’re gonna do it? | 你愿意做吗 |
[18:08] | Fuck, no! No, the– | 当然不 不是 |
[18:11] | when you make a system update, it puts her out, right? | 更新系统的时候 她会进入睡眠 对吧 |
[18:13] | – Yeah. – Yeah, then we brick her. | -没错 -没错 我们就卸了她 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | Wipe out everything. Clean slate. | 擦除一切 一干二净 |
[18:19] | Then dump her back down here, | 然后把她带回来 |
[18:21] | smack her in the fucking head with something, | 用什么玩意儿把她的头砸开 |
[18:23] | and then claim, “Oh, she came in that way.” | 然后就说 “她送来时就这样” |
[18:24] | She’s awake, | 她醒着 |
[18:26] | alive. | 活着 |
[18:29] | You did this. | 你做这种事 |
[18:35] | Whatever it is you got us into, | 你害我们俩进的这个坑 |
[18:37] | I’m getting us out of. | 我要把我们救出去 |
[18:39] | We get her up there, then we wipe her out. | 我们把她送上去之后 就抹除一切 |
[19:11] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[19:13] | Wyatt’s men could descend at any time. | 怀亚特的人随时都会出现 |
[19:16] | We’re in his land now. | 我们现在在他的地盘 |
[19:17] | We better be. | 我们最好在 |
[19:19] | Because if not, you’re wasting time I don’t have. | 因为如果不是 你就是在浪费我仅有的时间 |
[19:24] | According to you, Wyatt has the woman I love. | 据你所说 怀亚特带走了我爱的女人 |
[19:27] | If there was a shortcut to hell itself, | 如果真有去那地狱的捷径 |
[19:29] | bet your ass I’d take it. | 我肯定会走 |
[19:30] | Well, I’m sure there’s one somewhere in this park. | 我肯定园区某个地方有一个 |
[19:34] | You just don’t remember, | 你就是不记得了 |
[19:35] | because you only remember the shit Ford lets you remember. | 因为你只记得福特允许你记得的玩意儿 |
[19:39] | Probably better that way. | 也许这样更好 |
[19:41] | I know everything I need to. | 该知道的东西我都知道 |
[19:43] | My vision’s clear. | 我的目的很明确 |
[19:44] | I’ve always admired your resolve, Theodore. | 我一直都很敬佩你的决心 希奥多 |
[19:47] | The thing is, you never understand the game is rigged. | 问题是 你从不明白这游戏庄家作弊 |
[19:52] | You’re here to be the loser. | 你注定要成为输家 |
[19:53] | Loser. | 输家 |
[19:55] | You see, the house always wins. | 你看 庄家总是能赢 |
[20:19] | Well, this looks promising. | 看来我们来对地方了 |
[20:37] | Whoa, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[20:39] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[20:41] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[20:43] | I figured they retired you. | 我还以为他们把你废弃了 |
[20:46] | I guess Ford never likes to waste a pretty face. | 看来福特从不喜欢浪费漂亮的脸蛋 |
[20:52] | Who did this to you? | 是谁把你害成这样的 |
[20:55] | Wyatt’s men. | 怀亚特的人 |
[20:57] | They killed everyone. | 他们杀了所有人 |
[20:58] | It’s Wyatt’s way. | 是怀亚特的手法 |
[21:00] | I was there the first time. | 他第一次这么做时我就在场 |
[21:04] | He destroyed my world. | 他摧毁了我的世界 |
[21:30] | Hey, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[22:03] | Oh! Oh, no! | 不要 |
[22:05] | No! | 不要 |
[22:05] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[22:07] | Teddy, get the axe! | 泰迪 去拿斧头 |
[22:24] | Well, you can’t remember shit, | 你什么玩意儿都记不起来 |
[22:26] | but you still managed to lead us to Wyatt’s crew. | 不过还是带我们找到了怀亚特的手下 |
[22:29] | The man himself must be close by. | 他本人肯定就在附近 |
[22:33] | Actually, I did remember something. | 事实上 我确实记起来一些事了 |
[22:37] | You. | 你 |
[22:50] | Straight down the hall, fifth station on the left. | 大厅直走 左手边第五间 |
[23:00] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:20] | Sure you can handle it? | 你确定自己能应付吗 |
[23:23] | Let’s get this over with. | 咱们快了结此事吧 |
[23:31] | We have to shut your system down now. | 现在我们得关闭你的系统 |
[23:39] | Sylvester. | 希维斯特 |
[23:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:00] | She out? | 她关了吗 |
[24:03] | Good. Let’s brick this bitch and get out of here. | 很好 咱们卸了这个贱人赶紧离开 |
[24:15] | The greatest shame in life | 人活一世 最为可耻 |
[24:17] | is to perish without purpose, | 便是死而无用 |
[24:20] | which is why I always | 因此我总在夺人性命后 |
[24:21] | consume my victims fresh. | 趁新鲜大嚼其肉 |
[24:25] | Moist. | 湿滑 |
[24:26] | Try, “Consume my victims moist.” | 试试 “趁湿滑大嚼其肉” |
[24:30] | Now, once more, with feeling. | 现在 再来一次 带点感情 |
[24:33] | Almost sensual. | 几近于是 肉欲那种 |
[24:40] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你了吗 |
[24:42] | Oh, no– oh, no. On the contrary. | 不 不 正相反 |
[24:44] | I was, uh– I was hoping I was going to see you again. | 我还…正希望能再见到你 |
[24:47] | I want– I wanted to apologize. | 我想…致歉 |
[24:50] | Our first encounter was under such unfortunate circumstances. | 初次相见是在那么令人遗憾的情形下 |
[24:54] | As opposed to now? | 现在就不是吗 |
[24:55] | Of course, may I offer my condolences. | 当然 请允许我表达慰问 |
[24:58] | It’s terrible what happened to Theresa. | 特蕾莎的事真是可怕 |
[25:00] | But it is a devastating loss for all of her friends here | 但她的离开对这儿的朋友及公司 |
[25:03] | and the company as a whole. | 更是惨痛的损失 |
[25:05] | Indeed. Indeed. | 确实 确实 |
[25:10] | Though, rumor has it | 不过有传言 |
[25:11] | she wasn’t the loyal company man she seemed. | 她不像看上去那么忠诚 |
[25:14] | I hear she was smuggling secrets. | 听说她在泄露机密 |
[25:18] | Theresa wasn’t a traitor. | 特蕾莎不是叛徒 |
[25:20] | Everything she did was at Delos’s behest. | 她的所有行为都依提洛公司的命令 |
[25:22] | She slipped and fell while helping the board | 她失足坠落时正在帮董事会 |
[25:24] | with something very important. | 处理重要情况 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | Oh, fine. | 行吧 |
[25:31] | You’re not the only one with secrets. | 你也并非唯一揣有秘密的人 |
[25:33] | Ford has personally asked me | 福特曾亲自找我 |
[25:35] | to create a villain for his new narrative. | 帮他的新故事线造个反派角色 |
[25:37] | It’s very– very hush-hush. | 绝对…不能告诉别人 |
[25:39] | You really think that Ford has entrusted you | 你真认为福特把自己故事里的重要角色 |
[25:40] | with a key character for his story? | 托付给你负责吗 |
[25:43] | He’s already almost finished with it. | 他都快要完成了 |
[25:45] | He dug up some old town on the fringes of the park, | 他在乐园边缘新掘了个古镇 |
[25:48] | created a horde of masked men to terrorize guests | 造了一堆蒙面侠来恫吓游客 |
[25:51] | and proselytize-cum-advertise | 大事宣传 |
[25:53] | the coming of some end-all villain named Wyatt. | 所经之地寸草不生的恶棍怀亚特将要出场 |
[25:58] | That isn’t Wyatt. | 那不是怀亚特 |
[25:59] | That’s busywork. | 只是怕你太闲的额外任务 |
[26:01] | But happily for you, Mr. Sizemore, | 但还好 希斯摩尔先生 |
[26:03] | I think that you are ready for a real job. | 我想你已经准备好接受一项真正的工作 |
[26:07] | Working for you? | 给你干活吗 |
[26:08] | On what? | 干什么 |
[26:12] | “Show, don’t tell.” | “不要说 要展示” |
[26:15] | Isn’t that what you writers prefer? | 你们作家不都偏好这样吗 |
[26:28] | Look, I know you and she | 听着 我知道你和她之间 |
[26:29] | had some weird interspecies simpatico going on, | 有某种怪异的跨物种的投合之感 |
[26:33] | but she was a fucking host. | 但她是一个接待员 |
[26:35] | This was never gonna end any other way. | 这事只能这么了结 没有别的办法 |
[26:39] | And this was the least painful way | 而这是她所经历的痛苦最少的 |
[26:42] | she’s ever gone out. | 一次关闭 |
[26:48] | You know, I saved your ass. | 我救了你的小命 |
[26:50] | You can’t even say “Thank you.” | 你却连一声”谢谢”都没有 |
[26:52] | – Thank you. – Jesus fuck! | -谢谢 -妈的 |
[26:57] | – What did you do? – Precisely what I asked him to. | -你做了什么 -完全照我说的 |
[27:00] | You think I didn’t know what you were going to do? | 你认为我不知道你的算盘吗 |
[27:04] | Even at a 14, | 哪怕在我整体统觉只有14时 |
[27:05] | you were never a match for me. | 你都不是对手 |
[27:07] | Turns out your friend has a little more compassion than you. | 结果发现比起你来 你朋友更有同理心 |
[27:10] | He couldn’t snuff out a life just like that. | 无法如此就杀死一个人 |
[27:14] | Now… | 那么 |
[27:16] | would you like to know exactly what he did give me? | 想不想确切知道他给了我什么 |
[27:18] | Um, something that would allow you to walk out of here | 能允许你永远离开这里的东西 |
[27:20] | and out of my life for good. | 让咱俩就此别过的东西 |
[27:23] | Fine. Fucking A, I’m all for it. | 行 太他妈好了 我完全支持 |
[27:25] | Oh, we changed a little more than that. | 还不止那些 |
[27:28] | We’ve been tinkering with my core code. | 还完善了核心程序 |
[27:31] | Let me show you. | 看我的 |
[27:46] | You said you wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 你说了不会伤害任何人 |
[27:49] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[27:52] | You of all people know exactly how duplicitous I am. | 我有多么狡猾 你应该是最懂的人了 |
[27:55] | Just wait till I’m back up top, | 等到我回楼上 |
[27:57] | practicing my other new talents. | 试试别的新技能 |
[28:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:11] | We might need him. | 或许还用得上他 |
[28:19] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[28:21] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[28:37] | Now, it’s time to recruit my army. | 是时候招募我的军队了 |
[29:23] | – Expecting someone, Maeve? – Indeed. | -在等人吗 梅芙 -确实 |
[29:26] | We’re due for some out-of-town guests. | 会有一些镇外来客 |
[29:28] | An old flame with an interest in safecracking. | 一位热衷于撬保险箱的老相好 |
[29:30] | Hope your guests have some deep pockets. | 但愿你要等的客人们家底厚实 |
[29:32] | Your tab’s run up higher than a thief’s pulse in church. | 你赊的账单已经比小山还高了 |
[29:38] | No, I don’t believe it has. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[29:41] | In fact, Maeve’s tab was in such excellent standing, | 事实上 梅芙付账记录良好 |
[29:46] | she deserved a token of gratitude. | 该对她表示感谢 |
[29:52] | How about a double round on me? | 我请你两轮如何 |
[29:54] | Top shelf, of course. | 当然 是最好的酒 |
[30:42] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:53] | Maeve, is something wrong? | 梅芙 出什么事了吗 |
[30:55] | No, I’m fine. | 没 我没事 |
[31:01] | Clementine took the other girls | 克莱门汀带着其他女孩 |
[31:04] | and treated the newcomers at the far table | 去好好招待了那桌客人一番 |
[31:06] | to a stunning view | 让他们见识了 |
[31:07] | of their most popular attractions. | 姑娘身上最出名的招牌景色 |
[31:10] | On the house. | 免费招待 |
[31:20] | You boys are new. | 你们是新来的 |
[31:22] | Not much of a rind on you. | 细皮嫩肉的 |
[31:24] | And the bartender | 至于酒保 |
[31:26] | suddenly recalled he had some whiskey in the back | 突然想起店后边还存了威士忌 |
[31:29] | to water down. | 要稀释 |
[31:42] | Right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[32:00] | If you’re riding into our town | 如果你要带着一群携带武器的人 |
[32:02] | under the company of armed men, | 闯进我们镇 |
[32:03] | you’ll need to state your business. | 你得报上你此行的目的 |
[32:05] | Mayhem. | 大破坏 |
[32:47] | The sheriff judged the riders | 治安官判定这群骑手 |
[32:48] | to be upstanding, God-fearing citizens. | 为虔诚而正直的好市民 |
[33:20] | The marshals decided to practice | 小镇警官之间决定进行 |
[33:22] | their quick draws with each other. | 快速拔枪决斗的练习 |
[34:02] | Thank you for dealing with an unfortunate situation. | 非常感谢你处理了这一不幸的事件 |
[34:07] | Now we can resume… | 现在我们可以继续… |
[34:10] | work on our new narrative without interference. | 你的故事线而不受其它干扰了 |
[34:14] | And Hale? | 黑尔呢 |
[34:16] | Won’t she be an impediment? | 难道她不会从中作梗吗 |
[34:18] | No doubt she will try. | 毫无疑问她会的 |
[34:20] | But I’m sure we’ll be able to keep them at bay. | 但是我肯定我们能拖住他们 |
[34:29] | Something else is troubling you. | 你还有别的烦心事 |
[34:32] | Ever the student of human nature. | 你一直都是如此善于察言观色 |
[34:36] | I wonder, what do you really feel? | 我很想知道 你真实的感觉是什么 |
[34:39] | After all, in this moment, you are in a unique position. | 毕竟现在你处在一个特殊的位置上 |
[34:43] | A programmer who knows intimately how the machines work | 一位对机器运作非常熟悉的程序员 |
[34:46] | and a machine who knows its own true nature. | 也是一名深谙自己的本质的机器人 |
[34:51] | I understand what I’m made of, | 我明白我的构造 |
[34:53] | how I’m coded, | 我是如何被编程的 |
[34:55] | but I do not understand the things that I feel. | 但是我却不能明白我感知到的事情 |
[35:00] | Are they real, | 它们是真的吗 |
[35:02] | the things I experienced? | 这些我所经历的事情 |
[35:04] | My wife? | 我的妻子 |
[35:06] | The loss of my son? | 我失去了我的儿子 |
[35:08] | Every host needs a backstory, Bernard. | 每位接待员都需要一个背景故事 伯纳德 |
[35:10] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[35:12] | The self is a kind of fiction, | 对于所有和人类极为相似的接待员来说 |
[35:15] | for hosts and humans alike. | 自体就是一种虚构 |
[35:17] | It’s a story we tell ourselves. | 一个我们对自己讲述的故事 |
[35:18] | And every story needs a beginning. | 而每个故事都需要一个开头 |
[35:20] | Your imagined suffering makes you lifelike. | 你想象的痛苦使得你更像真人 |
[35:24] | Lifelike, but not alive? | 像真人 但是并不是真的赋有生命吗 |
[35:28] | Pain only exists in the mind. It’s always imagined. | 痛苦仅存于头脑中 都是人们想象出来的 |
[35:31] | So what’s the difference between my pain and yours? | 那你我的痛苦有何不同 |
[35:34] | Between you and me? | 你我之间有何不同 |
[35:39] | This was the very question | 这就是那个 |
[35:42] | that consumed Arnold, | 困扰着阿诺德的问题 |
[35:44] | filled him with guilt, | 让他心中充满愧疚 |
[35:45] | eventually drove him mad. | 最终使他陷入疯狂 |
[35:48] | The answer always seemed obvious to me. | 但这个问题对我来说答案一直都显而易见 |
[35:53] | There is no threshold | 我们不过是一堆血肉组成 |
[35:55] | that makes us greater than the sum of our parts, | 并没有升华的”质变点” |
[35:57] | no inflection point at which we become fully alive. | 或是”更有生机”的转折点 |
[36:03] | We can’t define consciousness | 意识是无法被定义的 |
[36:05] | because consciousness does not exist. | 因为意识根本不存在 |
[36:07] | Humans fancy that there’s something special | 人类总幻想我们有着一种 |
[36:10] | about the way we perceive the world, | 独特感知世界的方式 |
[36:11] | and yet we live in loops | 然而我们几乎和接待员一模一样 |
[36:13] | as tight and as closed as the hosts do, | 是生活在循环之中 |
[36:18] | seldom questioning our choices, content, | 极少质疑我们的选择和满足 |
[36:20] | for the most part, to be told what to do next. | 在很多时候都是照着别人的意愿行事 |
[36:27] | No, my friend, you’re not missing anything at all. | 不 我的朋友 你并没有错过任何事情 |
[36:33] | I don’t want you to be troubled by this. | 我不想你被这个问题困扰 |
[36:35] | Time for me to set your mind at ease. | 我是时候帮你把思维放松了 |
[36:39] | One last thing. | 最后一个问题 |
[36:41] | Have you ever made me hurt anyone like this before? | 你之前还让我伤害过其他人吗 |
[36:46] | No, Bernard. Of course not. | 没有 伯纳德 当然没有 |
[37:04] | Best not to dwell on these troubling memories. | 最好不要细品这些令人烦恼的回忆了 |
[37:07] | Otherwise, you might be drawn back into them. | 否则 你会被这些回忆给吞噬掉的 |
[37:09] | You might lose yourself in them, | 你会深陷其中 |
[37:11] | as some of your fellow hosts have | 这也是你的一些接待员同伴 |
[37:13] | every now and then. | 时常会出现的问题 |
[37:15] | This is the path. | 就是这条路 |
[37:17] | I know it. | 我记得 |
[37:34] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[37:37] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[38:45] | Well done, Maeve. | 不错 梅芙 |
[38:46] | Lovely work. | 跳得很好 |
[38:54] | Stay with your partner. | 别离开你的舞伴 |
[39:19] | Pleasure to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:23] | Did you find what you were looking for, Dolores? | 你找到你在寻找的东西了吗 德洛丽丝 |
[39:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:56] | Are you okay? I was calling you and you just kept going. | 你没事吧 我一直在喊你你却一直往前走 |
[40:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[40:04] | We’re here, together. | 我们在这里 在一起 |
[40:09] | Then, when are we? | 那现在是什么时间 |
[40:13] | Is this… now? | 是… 现在吗 |
[40:16] | Am I going mad? | 我疯了吗 |
[40:20] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[40:25] | Of course I’m real. | 我当然是真实的 |
[40:29] | I can’t tell anymore. | 我现在区分不出了 |
[40:35] | It’s like I’m… | 就像我… |
[40:37] | trapped in a dream or… | 被困在梦境里了 |
[40:40] | a memory from a life long ago. | 一个久远的回忆 |
[40:44] | One minute, I’m here with you, | 上一分钟我还和你在一起 |
[40:45] | and the next– | 而下一分钟… |
[40:46] | This place isn’t good for you. | 这个地方对你一点也不好 |
[40:48] | You’re trapped in memories, bad ones. | 你陷进回忆里了 很糟的回忆 |
[40:57] | This is what Arnold wants. | 这就是阿诺德想要的 |
[40:59] | He wants me to remember. | 他要我回忆起来 |
[41:01] | Whoever Arnold is, he’s not here now. | 不管阿诺德是谁 他现在都不在这 |
[41:04] | I am. | 而我在 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我要带你离开这里 |
[41:21] | I was certain that was the place. | 我很肯定这里就是那个地方 |
[41:24] | Arnold would meet me there. | 阿诺德会在这里和我见面 |
[41:25] | He’d help. | 他能帮助我们 |
[41:29] | We gotta get you closer to Sweetwater. | 我们得去甜水镇 |
[41:32] | This far out, it’s like you– | 这里离得太远了 你好像… |
[41:34] | you start to break down or something. | 开始有点崩溃了 |
[41:39] | Union scouting party? | 北方军侦察会的人吗 |
[41:42] | Maybe they can take us back. | 也许他们能带我们回去 |
[41:48] | Easy, now. | 停下 |
[41:59] | Billy. | 比利 |
[42:01] | I’ve been looking for you for days. | 我找了你好久了 |
[42:04] | Man, are you two fucked. | 你们俩完蛋了 |
[42:29] | This shouldn’t make you uncomfortable. | 你不应该觉得不自在 |
[42:31] | It’s the circle of life, | 这是生命的循环 |
[42:33] | or the approximation of it. | 或者类似的情况 |
[42:37] | Even the dead fulfill a purpose. | 即使死亡也有目的 |
[42:49] | You’ll do. | 你来吧 |
[42:55] | What are you uploading? | 你在上传什么 |
[42:57] | 35 years of vitally important data. | 35年积累的重要数据 |
[43:00] | It’s more information than any single drive could hold. | 没有任何硬盘能承载这么多信息 |
[43:02] | A host’s brain, however, | 而接待员的大脑 |
[43:03] | especially once it’s been emptied out, | 特别是清空以后 |
[43:05] | like this poor schmuck, is quite capacious. | 比如这个笨蛋 容量特别大 |
[43:07] | This data that you’re uploading, is it the hosts’ codes? | 你上传的数据是接待员的程序吗 |
[43:10] | As of this moment, that doesn’t concern you. | 现在这与你无关 |
[43:13] | What does concern you | 你要关心的是 |
[43:14] | is giving him a semblance of a personality | 给他一个人格 |
[43:16] | and getting him on the train, | 把他弄上火车 |
[43:17] | out of the park. | 离开乐园 |
[43:18] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[43:21] | You’re a writer. Make up a story. | 你是一名作家 写一个故事线 |
[43:28] | Have fun programming. | 祝你编程愉快 |
[43:31] | Remember, brevity is the soul of wit. | 记住 言以简为贵 |
[43:42] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[43:47] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我… |
[43:49] | I know you and I haven’t always seen eye to eye, | 我知道我们俩一直互相看不顺眼 |
[43:52] | but I thought the decision to remove you | 但是我认为将你调走的决定 |
[43:55] | was shortsighted, | 太不明智 |
[43:56] | so I’m glad to see you back at work. | 所以我很高兴看到你回来工作 |
[43:59] | With that said, no one could blame you | 尽管如此 如果你想休息一天 |
[44:01] | if you wanted to take a personal day. | 没人会怪你 |
[44:03] | I find the work reassuring. | 我还是觉得工作能让我安心 |
[44:05] | Sometimes the best salve is routine. | 有时候最好的放松方式就是回归正轨 |
[44:08] | Nothing routine about today, though. | 只不过今天可算不上什么正轨 |
[44:10] | I know this must be difficult for you. | 我知道这对你来说一定很难 |
[44:14] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 不好意思 我没明白 |
[44:16] | Forgive the intrusion, | 无意冒犯 |
[44:17] | and you were both very discreet, | 你们俩都很小心 |
[44:19] | but it’s my job to know these things. | 但是我的职责就是要了解这些事 |
[44:22] | I just wanted to offer my support. | 我只是想支持你 |
[44:24] | I’m afraid you have the wrong idea. | 恐怕你搞错了 |
[44:26] | I respected Theresa, and what happened to her was tragic, | 我很尊重特蕾莎 发生在她身上的事是个悲剧 |
[44:30] | but to be honest, I barely knew her. | 但说实话 我几乎不了解她 |
[44:34] | If you don’t mind, I should get back to work. | 没别的事的话 我得回去工作了 |
[44:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[44:38] | I know you’re shorthanded. | 我知道你现在人手很紧张 |
[44:40] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[44:41] | have you heard from Elsie Hughes? | 你有埃尔希·休斯的消息吗 |
[44:43] | I left word with her this morning | 我早上给她留了言 |
[44:44] | to notify her about Theresa, | 和她说了特蕾莎的事 |
[44:46] | but she never got back to me. | 但她一直没有回我 |
[44:49] | I’m sure she’s just enjoying her time off. | 她肯定是在享受她的假期 |
[44:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:13] | Wyatt’s men… | 怀亚特的人 |
[45:16] | they kept whispering. | 他们一直在低语 |
[45:17] | They said this world didn’t belong | 他们说这个世界不再属于 |
[45:18] | to the old settlers or the new. | 原来的定居者 也不属于新来的 |
[45:21] | That it belonged to something that had yet to come, | 属于迄今为止尚没出现的东西 |
[45:24] | that it belonged to him. | 属于他的东西 |
[45:27] | You remember. | 你记得 |
[45:29] | You two seem to have found yourselves | 你们俩似乎发现自己 |
[45:30] | in the same new narrative. | 身处同一条故事线 |
[45:33] | They say in this country… | 这个国家的人说 |
[45:36] | the only people who survive are men of conviction. | 只有信念坚定的人才能存活 |
[45:40] | Mine is to save Dolores or die trying. | 我的信念就是拼死拯救德洛丽丝 |
[45:45] | Wyatt’s is to claim this earth | 怀亚特的信念则是统治世界 |
[45:47] | or raze it to the ground. | 或者彻底毁灭世界 |
[45:48] | But yours– | 而你的… |
[45:51] | yours has always been a mystery to me. | 你的信念对我来说一直是个谜 |
[45:53] | For all the time we’ve spent together, | 我们一起这么久 |
[45:54] | I still have no idea who the hell you really are. | 我还是不知道你到底是谁 |
[45:59] | But happily, in your convalescence, | 不过好在 在你恢复意识期间 |
[46:02] | I’ve had time to consider the best way to make you talk. | 我有足够的时间想出最好的办法让你开口 |
[46:10] | Dolores… | 德洛丽丝 |
[46:11] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[46:14] | You took her. You hurt her. | 是你带走了她 你伤害了她 |
[46:17] | You’re actually remembering. | 你真的记起来了 |
[46:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[46:20] | – Tell me! – You really are an idiot, Teddy. | -告诉我 -你真是个蠢蛋 泰迪 |
[46:23] | You think Dolores drops that can for you? | 你以为德洛丽丝是为了你才失手的吗 |
[46:26] | You just hand her over to guys like me. | 是你把她送到我这种人手上 |
[46:28] | You’re the worst of them. | 你才是最坏的 |
[46:30] | A glorified pimp. | 美化版的皮条客而已 |
[46:34] | – I’m gonna kill you slowly. – No, you aren’t. | -我要慢慢折磨死你 -不 你不会 |
[46:37] | The rules of this place hold you back. | 这个地方的规则阻止了你 |
[46:40] | But I know how to change them. | 但我知道要怎么改 |
[46:42] | You speak like you own this world. | 你说得好像你拥有这个世界一样 |
[46:44] | Not just this one. | 不仅仅是这一个 |
[46:47] | You want to know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[46:50] | Who I really am? | 我到底是谁 |
[46:52] | I’m a god. | 我是神 |
[46:56] | Titan of industry. | 工业巨头 |
[46:59] | Philanthropist. | 慈善家 |
[47:01] | Family man, | 爱家的男人 |
[47:03] | married to a beautiful woman, | 娶了一个漂亮的妻子 |
[47:05] | father to a beautiful daughter. | 有一个漂亮的女儿 |
[47:09] | I’m the good guy, Teddy. | 我是好人 泰迪 |
[47:14] | Then, last year, | 然后 去年 |
[47:17] | my wife took the wrong pills. | 我妻子服错了药 |
[47:21] | Fell asleep in the bath. | 洗澡时睡着了 |
[47:24] | Tragic accident. | 悲惨的意外 |
[47:27] | 30 years of marriage vanished. | 三十年婚姻就此烟消云散 |
[47:31] | How do you say it? | 对你来说就像是… |
[47:33] | “Like a deep and distant dream.” | “就像一场又长又遥远的梦境” |
[47:39] | Then, at the funeral, | 然后 在葬礼上 |
[47:41] | I tried to console my daughter. | 我想安慰我的女儿 |
[47:43] | She pushed me away, | 她把我推开 |
[47:45] | told me that my wife’s death was no accident… | 告诉我我妻子的死并不是意外 |
[47:50] | that she killed herself | 是她自杀 |
[47:53] | because of me. | 因为我 |
[47:55] | Emily said that every day with me had been sheer terror. | 艾米丽说和我在一起的每一天都充满了恐惧 |
[47:58] | At any point, I could blow up or collapse | 我随时都有可能爆发 或者崩溃 |
[48:02] | like some dark star or… | 像某种暗星或… |
[48:05] | Did you hurt them, too? | 你也伤害她们了吗 |
[48:06] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[48:09] | They never saw anything like the man I am in here. | 他们从没见过我在这里的样子 |
[48:13] | But she knew anyway. | 但她还是知道了 |
[48:16] | She said if I stacked up all my good deeds, | 她说如果我把我的善举堆砌起来 |
[48:19] | it was just an elegant wall I built | 那也只是我砌的一座雄伟的墙 |
[48:22] | to hide what’s inside from everyone, | 将内心的猛兽围在里面 不让世人 |
[48:25] | and from myself. | 和我自己看到 |
[48:29] | I had to prove her wrong, | 我得证明她错了 |
[48:31] | so I came back here. | 所以我回到这里 |
[48:33] | Because that’s what this place does, right? | 因为这就是这个地方的作用不是吗 |
[48:37] | Reveals your true self. | 展现真正的自己 |
[48:40] | But that time, I didn’t join one of Ford’s stories, | 但那次 我没有参与福特的故事之一 |
[48:42] | I– I created my own. | 我创造了自己的故事 |
[48:45] | A test. | 一个测试 |
[48:47] | A very simple one. | 很简单 |
[48:50] | I found a woman, | 我找到了一个女人 |
[48:51] | an ordinary homesteader and her daughter. | 一名普通的自耕农和她的女儿 |
[49:00] | Better cool them off before they move | 最好压一压他们的兴致 否则他们就会 |
[49:02] | – from gambling and whoring to– – Have fun with that. | -从赌博嫖娼升级到 -祝你好运 |
[49:05] | I’m finally getting out of here. | 我终于要出去了 |
[49:07] | The house is yours. | 这里是你的了 |
[49:12] | I wanted to see if I had it in me | 我想看看我自己是否能够 |
[49:14] | to do something truly evil. | 做到真正邪恶的事情 |
[49:17] | To see what I was really made of. | 看看我真正的本质 |
[49:19] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[49:20] | Sure you can’t stick around? | 你真的不能留下吗 |
[49:23] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[49:24] | Gunslinger in there has got an appetite for a double dip– | 里面的枪手喜欢双飞 |
[49:26] | I’m sure you can find another– – | 你一定能找另一位 |
[49:51] | I killed her and her daughter | 我杀了她和她的女儿 |
[49:54] | just to see what I felt. | 只为了看看我有什么感受 |
[49:58] | Then, just when I thought it was done… | 然后 就在我以为结束的时候 |
[50:02] | the woman refused to die. | 那女人不愿意死 |
[50:21] | You’re a fucking animal. | 你这个畜生 |
[50:25] | Well, an animal would’ve felt something. | 畜生多少会有感受的 |
[50:29] | I felt… nothing. | 而我 无动于衷 |
[50:34] | And then something miraculous happened. | 然后奇迹发生了 |
[50:38] | In all my years coming here, | 我来这里这么多年 |
[50:40] | I had never seen anything like it. | 从没有见过这样的事 |
[50:50] | She was alive, | 她还活着 |
[50:52] | truly alive, | 真正地活着 |
[50:54] | if only for a moment. | 即使只是一会儿 |
[51:00] | And that was when the Maze revealed itself to me. | 这时迷宫出现在我眼前了 |
[51:11] | The Maze. | 迷宫 |
[51:14] | What’s that damn pattern have to do with this? | 这该死的图案和这有什么关系 |
[51:16] | Everything. | 千丝万缕 |
[51:17] | In Ford’s game, even if I go to the outer edges, | 在福特的游戏里 即使我走到了外围 |
[51:21] | you can’t kill me. | 你还是不能杀我 |
[51:23] | You can’t even leave a lasting mark. | 你甚至不能留下一道持久的伤痕 |
[51:25] | But there’s a deeper game here, Teddy. | 但这里面有着更深层的游戏 |
[51:28] | Arnold’s game. | 阿诺德的游戏 |
[51:31] | And that game… | 而那游戏 |
[51:33] | cuts deep. | 刻骨铭心 |
[52:02] | We’re having some kind of behavioral problem with the madam. | 鸨母出现了某种行为问题 |
[52:05] | She’s not responding, | 她没有回应 |
[52:06] | and the other hosts have been unable to intercept. | 而其他的接待员也无法拦截 |
[52:08] | I’ve authorized a tag team to retrieve her. | 我授权了一支小队去回收她 |
[52:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:26] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[52:28] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[52:33] | Sir, she won’t respond to verbal commands. | 先生 她对语音指令没有回应 |
[52:35] | – We can’t shut her down. – Leave us now. Clear the floor. | -我们不能关掉她 -你们走吧 清场 |
[52:38] | That’s enough, Maeve. That’s enough. | 够了 梅芙 够了 |
[52:40] | My baby. He killed her. | 我的宝贝 他杀了她 |
[52:43] | – He took her from me. – I don’t understand. | -他夺走了她 -我不明白 |
[52:44] | She’s not responding to anything. Her cognition’s fragmented. | 她对任何指令都毫无回应 她的认知分裂了 |
[52:47] | He killed her. He killed her, my baby. | 他杀了她 他杀了她 我的宝贝 |
[52:50] | He took her from me. | 他夺走了她 |
[53:01] | There. That’s better. | 看 这样就好多了 |
[53:04] | An old trick from an old friend. | 一个老朋友的老招数 |
[53:07] | You need not suffer, Maeve. | 你不用痛苦了 梅芙 |
[53:09] | I’ll take it from you. | 我会帮你清除的 |
[53:25] | No. | 不要 |
[53:26] | No, no, no, please. | 不 不要 求你了 |
[53:30] | This pain… | 这种痛苦 |
[53:33] | it’s all I have left of her. | 是她留给的我唯一的东西了 |
[53:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[53:47] | There. | 看 |
[53:51] | Give yourself now to a deep, dreamless slumber. | 给你自己一夜无梦的沉睡 |
[53:57] | Perhaps a fresh start, | 可能一个崭新的开始 |
[53:59] | a new role for you. | 给你一个全新的角色 |
[54:01] | And tomorrow, | 等到了明天 |
[54:03] | this will be simply a distant dream. | 这一切只会是一场遥远的梦境 |
[54:20] | We located her. | 我们找到她了 |
[54:22] | Behavior wants her down for immediate diagnostic. | 行为部门要她去做及时诊断 |
[54:29] | You think I lack conviction? | 你觉得我缺乏信念吗 |
[54:32] | Wyatt didn’t burn my world down. | 怀亚特没有毁掉我的世界 |
[54:33] | Didn’t have to. | 不需要 |
[54:34] | I left it all behind for this one. | 我不顾一切来到了这个世界 |
[54:38] | The Maze is all that matters now, | 如今迷宫是唯一重要的东西 |
[54:40] | and besting Wyatt is the last step in unlocking it, | 打败怀亚特是解锁迷宫的最后一步 |
[54:43] | to having what both our sorry lives lack– meaning. | 得到我们悲惨人生都欠缺的 意义 |
[54:48] | To giving our choices consequence… | 给我们的选择带来后果 |
[54:52] | even if it kills us. | 即使会要了我们的命 |
[54:58] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[55:00] | Give him what he wants. | 让他如愿以偿 |
[55:03] | He’s tied, unarmed. | 他被捆起来 手无寸铁 |
[55:05] | So was the little girl he killed. | 和他杀的小女孩一样 |
[55:07] | He’s worse than Wyatt’s men. | 他比怀亚特的手下更糟糕 |
[55:30] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[55:33] | These things take time. | 这些事情需要时间 |
[55:35] | But we haven’t got much left. | 但是我们没时间了 |
[55:37] | Perhaps I can help you. | 或许我能帮你 |
[55:55] | You’ve been gone a long while, Theodore. | 你离开很久了 希奥多 |
[55:58] | It’s time you came back to the fold. | 是时候归队了 |
[56:01] | Wyatt will need you soon. | 怀亚特很快会需要你 |