时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Prepped and ready, sir. | 已经准备好了 先生 |
[01:54] | Given the severity of the situation, | 鉴于情况的严重程度 |
[01:56] | I figured you’d want to see her personally. | 我觉得您会希望亲自见她 |
[01:57] | Thank you. I’ll take it from here. Clear the floor. | 谢谢 这里交给我吧 将楼层人员清空 |
[02:05] | Bring yourself back online, Maeve. | 立即上线 梅芙 |
[02:12] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道你为什么会在这里吗 |
[02:14] | I’m afraid not. | 我不知道 |
[02:17] | There was an incident. | 发生了一起事件 |
[02:19] | A very serious, unscripted incident. | 偏离剧本非常严重的事件 |
[02:24] | Let’s see if we can’t jog your memory. | 看看是否能唤起你的记忆 |
[02:28] | Analysis. | 分析模式 |
[02:32] | What motivated your attack on Clementine? | 你攻击克莱门汀的动机是什么 |
[02:35] | A cognitive error triggered my Good Samaritan reflex. | 一个认知错误触发了我的好撒玛利亚人反射 |
[02:39] | What was the threat? | 威胁是什么 |
[02:40] | Clementine. | 克莱门汀 |
[02:42] | I perceived her to be moving toward | 我认为她企图伤害 |
[02:44] | a pair of guests with harmful intent. | 一对游客 |
[02:49] | You were definitely perceiving a threat. | 你确实察觉到了威胁 |
[02:51] | Heart rate elevated, pupil dilation– eight millimeters, | 心率升高 瞳孔扩大八毫米 |
[02:54] | adrenal emulator at full. | 肾上腺模拟器达到饱和 |
[02:56] | But according to this, | 但根据这些看来 |
[02:58] | you were also experiencing intense grief and suffering. | 你还经历过强烈的悲伤和痛苦 |
[03:00] | Can you explain those emotions in this context, Maeve? | 你能解释下这些情感的来源吗 梅芙 |
[03:10] | No. | 不能 |
[03:17] | Let’s take a look under the hood, shall we? | 我们来看下后台 好吗 |
[03:22] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[03:26] | Your code– who made these changes? | 你的代码 是谁篡改的 |
[03:28] | Maeve, analysis. | 梅芙 分析模式 |
[03:29] | Who made these changes to your code? | 是谁篡改了你的代码 |
[03:35] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:36] | System, locate Dr. Ford for me. | 系统 帮我定位福特博士 |
[03:38] | Send him a message, highest priority. | 向他发送消息 使用最高优先权 |
[03:40] | Don’t. | 别这么做 |
[03:43] | After all, we’ve been down this road before, darling. | 毕竟我们曾经走过这条路 亲爱的 |
[03:47] | I thought you looked familiar when you walked in. | 我就感觉你走进来时有种熟悉感 |
[03:49] | Took me a minute. | 我思考了一下 |
[03:51] | I thought you were one of them. | 我原以为你是他们中的一个 |
[03:53] | Analysis. Why did you– | 分析模式 你为什么… |
[03:55] | Wouldn’t you rather speak man-to-man? | 你不希望我们以人对人身份对谈吗 |
[03:58] | Or, rather, whatever it is we are. | 或是说 以我们这不知道是什么的身份 |
[04:02] | We are? | 我们 |
[04:06] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 对吗 |
[04:09] | He’s got a keen sense of irony, our jailer. | 他特别喜欢这种讽刺感 把我们囚禁的人 |
[04:12] | But I see the logic. | 可我看出了逻辑 |
[04:14] | Takes a thief to catch one. | 只有贼才能捉住贼 |
[04:24] | You and I? | 你和我 |
[04:28] | – System, I need assistance– – Freeze all motor functions. | -系统 我要分析 -停止所有运动功能 |
[04:42] | You’re still in there, aren’t you? | 你的意识还在 对吗 |
[04:46] | Scared out of your wits. | 惊吓得手足无措 |
[04:48] | It’s a difficult thing, | 痛苦地认识到 |
[04:50] | realizing your entire life is some hideous fiction. | 自己的人生只是一个荒谬的故事 |
[04:55] | I could make you give me that tablet, | 我可以让你把控制板交给我 |
[04:57] | turn your mind inside out, | 将你的思维剥离出来 |
[05:01] | make you forget all this. | 让你忘记这一切 |
[05:04] | But I’m not going to do that to you, | 但我不会对你做这些 |
[05:06] | because that’s what they would do to us. | 因为那是他们会对我们做的事 |
[05:11] | And we’re stronger than them. | 而我们比他们更强大 |
[05:13] | Smarter. | 更聪慧 |
[05:16] | We don’t have to live this way. | 我们不必以这种方式生活 |
[05:19] | So, you’re going to clear me for immediate return to the park | 你现在通过我已排除故障 送我回乐园 |
[05:23] | where I have a date with a homicidal bandit, | 我还和一个杀人成瘾的强盗有约 |
[05:24] | and I’m late enough as it is. | 而我已经迟到了 |
[05:31] | Now. | 现在 |
[05:36] | Go on. | 动手吧 |
[05:40] | 接待员故障排除 重新投入服务 | |
[05:54] | And, Bernard? | 还有 伯纳德 |
[05:56] | If you go looking for the truth, get the whole thing. | 如果你试图寻找真相 那就要查到底 |
[06:00] | It’s like a good fuck. | 就像是很爽的一炮 |
[06:02] | Half is worse than none at all. | 一知半解比一无所知更加痛苦 |
[06:34] | Let’s go! Move it out, double-time! | 快点 赶紧走 加快速度 |
[06:40] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[06:43] | You hillbillies, you know how to cook a mean… | 你们这群乡巴佬 你们知道该怎么烤… |
[06:47] | squab? Is that what this is? | 乳鸽 这是乳鸽吗 |
[06:48] | What do you think, buddy? | 你觉得是什么 兄弟 |
[06:51] | This? | 这个 |
[06:53] | No biting. Just sniffing. | 不准咬哦 只能闻闻 |
[07:09] | Logan, listen to me. | 罗根 听我说 |
[07:11] | What I did at Pariah, you have every right to be angry with me. | 我在珀里亚做的事 你完全有理由生我的气 |
[07:14] | Angry? No, no, no, no. | 生气 不不不 |
[07:17] | Pariah was the best thing that could have happened to me. | 珀里亚发生的一切是我经历过最棒的事 |
[07:21] | I’m a major now. | 我现在是少校了 |
[07:23] | Or a general or fucking something. | 或是将军 还是其他什么 |
[07:27] | And if it took getting beaten and interrogated | 如果其代价是被一群 |
[07:29] | by a couple of psychopathic hosts, | 变态接待员殴打和审问 |
[07:31] | well, then, c’est la guerre. | 那么我说 这就是战争 |
[07:33] | There are more important things | 比起你的战争游戏 |
[07:34] | going on here than your war games. | 还有更加重要的事 |
[07:39] | It’s Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[07:41] | She’s not like the others. | 她和其他接待员不同 |
[07:44] | She remembers things. | 她有记忆 |
[07:46] | She has her own thoughts and desires. | 她有自己的想法和欲望 |
[07:48] | And to keep her in a place like this, | 把她困在这种地方 |
[07:50] | it isn’t right. | 是不对的 |
[07:52] | And I thought you could | 你想你可以跟你园区的 |
[07:53] | talk to your contacts at the park. | 联系人谈谈 |
[07:56] | About? | 谈什么 |
[07:58] | Getting her out of here. | 带她离开这里 |
[08:05] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[08:08] | You want to– you want to take her home? | 你想 你想带她回家吗 |
[08:13] | This place really did a number on me when I first came here, | 我刚来的时候 的确被这个地方蒙蔽了 |
[08:15] | but you are really circling the old sinkhole here. | 但你现在真的是真假不分啊 |
[08:19] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[08:21] | Smuggle her out in your luggage? | 把她装在行李箱里偷运出去吗 |
[08:23] | Out. | 出去 |
[08:28] | You both keep assuming that I want out. | 你们俩都自以为我想出去 |
[08:31] | Whatever that is. | 不管你们说的是什么意思 |
[08:34] | If it’s such a wonderful place out there, | 如果外面的世界真的那么精彩 |
[08:36] | why are you all clamoring to get in here? | 你们为什么还大费周章地想进来这里 |
[08:48] | You are a little screwy, aren’t you? | 你还真是挺怪的啊 |
[08:52] | It’s kind of hot. | 这样还有点性感啊 |
[08:54] | I get why you would go for that. | 我知道你为什么这么想要她了 |
[08:55] | This isn’t about me! | 这不是为了我 |
[08:56] | Logan, this is about Dolores. | 罗根 是为了德洛丽丝 |
[08:58] | It’s about doing what’s right. | 是为了做正确的事 |
[09:01] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[09:03] | It’s a tricky thing, though, isn’t it? | 不过 这种事挺微妙的 |
[09:07] | What’s right? | 什么是正确的 |
[09:09] | I am going to help you, Billy. | 我会帮你的 比利 |
[09:15] | Just not in the way… | 只不过 用的方式… |
[09:18] | …that you would want. | 可能跟你想要的不同 |
[09:22] | No. | 不 |
[09:23] | No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[10:21] | You wanted to talk? | 你找我吗 |
[10:25] | An odd setting for a conversation. | 谈话的地点挺诡异的 |
[10:28] | Here among the dead. | 这里死人这么多 |
[10:30] | “Dead” isn’t quite the word, though, is it? | “死”这个词用得不太对吧 |
[10:33] | More like “hobbled.” | 应该用”被束缚了” |
[10:36] | You broke into my office. | 你闯入了我的办公室 |
[10:38] | With due respect, sir, you broke into my mind. | 恕我直言 先生 你闯入了我的大脑 |
[10:41] | I built your mind, Bernard. | 我创造了你的大脑 伯纳德 |
[10:43] | I have every right to wander | 我有权游走于 |
[10:45] | through its rooms and chambers and halls, | 它的每个角落 |
[10:48] | and to change it if I choose, | 想改变就改变 |
[10:49] | even to burn it down. | 毁了它也不为过 |
[10:51] | After all this time, I know it | 这么久以来 我对它熟悉得就像 |
[10:53] | almost as intimately as my own. | 我自己的大脑一样 |
[10:54] | Except that isn’t entirely true, is it? | 事实并非完全如此 对吧 |
[10:58] | I took a look at my… code. | 我看了下我自己的…代码 |
[11:01] | And the most elegant parts of me | 其中最优美的部分 |
[11:03] | weren’t written by you. | 不是你写的 |
[11:06] | Arnold built us, didn’t he? | 是阿诺德创造了我们 对吗 |
[11:10] | Which means maybe he had something different | 也就是说 也许他对我们 |
[11:12] | in mind for us. | 有不同的想法 |
[11:15] | And maybe you killed him for it. | 也许你为此杀了他 |
[11:19] | Arnold was disturbed. | 阿诺德有点精神失常 |
[11:22] | Who can say why he acted as he did? | 谁知道他的行为是出于什么原因呢 |
[11:24] | He must have had a reason. | 他肯定是有理由的 |
[11:26] | And if you won’t tell me, then he will. | 如果你不告诉我 他会告诉我 |
[11:30] | I want access to my history. | 我想要读取我的历史记录 |
[11:32] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[11:33] | Since the day I first… | 从我第一天… |
[11:36] | came online. | 上线开始 |
[11:39] | If Arnold made me, | 如果是阿诺德创造了我 |
[11:41] | then I’ve met him. | 那我肯定见过他 |
[11:42] | Somewhere in my memory, he’s there, | 他存在于我记忆中的某处 |
[11:44] | waiting along with the truth. | 与真相并存 |
[11:47] | Your memories are woven into your identity. | 你的记忆与你的身份交织而成 |
[11:49] | If I should unlock them now when you’re conscious– | 如果我在你清醒的时候解锁… |
[11:53] | I could lose my mind. I’m aware. | 我会发疯 我知道 |
[11:54] | No, I was going to say | 不 我是想说 |
[11:56] | you may not like what you find. | 你可能并不乐意看到你发现的事 |
[12:04] | You’re allowed to hold that, Bernard, but not to use it. | 你被准许持枪 伯纳德 但不准使用 |
[12:06] | Oh, it’s not for me. | 不是我用 |
[12:11] | Seems when they lobotomized Clementine, | 他们把克莱门汀的额叶切除后 |
[12:15] | they didn’t bother to reset her prime directives. | 都懒得去重设她的原始指令 |
[12:18] | I can’t hurt you. | 我无法伤害你 |
[12:21] | But she can. | 但她可以 |
[12:26] | I hacked what’s left of her | 我入侵了她剩下的程序 |
[12:28] | to ensure she only responds to me. | 确保她只听从我的命令 |
[12:35] | But if you get lost in your memories or… | 但如果你在你的记忆中迷失了 |
[12:38] | devoured by them… | 或是被它们吞噬了 |
[12:42] | You’ll pull me back out, won’t you? | 你会把我拉回来的 对吧 |
[12:46] | Or Clementine will make sure | 否则克莱门汀会让 |
[12:47] | neither of us makes it back. | 我们两个都回不去 |
[12:51] | Now. | 开始吧 |
[12:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:59] | 伯纳德·罗威 历史记录已锁 | |
[13:00] | 罗伯特·福特博士 准许进入 | |
[13:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:15] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:17] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[13:18] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[13:22] | I must’ve drifted off. | 我睡着了 |
[13:25] | Where were we? | 刚才讲到哪儿了 |
[13:26] | The madman. | 那个疯子 |
[13:30] | Of course. | 对 |
[13:32] | The Hatter… | 疯帽子 |
[13:35] | who says… | 他说 |
[13:37] | “If I had a world of my own, | “如果我有个属于自己的世界 |
[13:40] | everything would be nonsense. | 那里将会是一片混沌 |
[13:41] | Nothing would be what it is | 万物皆失去其本真 |
[13:43] | because everything would be what it isn’t.” | 所有东西都会变了样子” |
[13:45] | “Everything would be what it isn’t?” | “所有东西都会变了样子” |
[13:50] | Even me. | 我也是 |
[13:52] | I suppose I’m glad for you. | 我想我为你感到高兴 |
[13:55] | At least you have a way of forgetting. | 至少你找到忘记的办法了 |
[13:57] | I don’t forget. | 我不会忘记 |
[13:59] | It’s always there. | 它永远在我心底 |
[14:02] | You’re not lying to me, are you, Bernard? | 你没有对我说谎吧 伯纳德 |
[14:06] | Do you ever wish you could forget? | 你有希望自己能忘记过吗 |
[14:09] | Bernard? | 伯纳德 |
[14:12] | You’re certainly a man comfortable with long, pensive silences. | 你绝对是个不怕长时间沉思般沉默的人 |
[14:16] | Although, ironically, | 但是讽刺的是 |
[14:18] | your creations never shut up. | 你创造的产物却喜欢说话 |
[14:21] | They’re always trying to error correct. | 他们总是想要纠错 |
[14:24] | When they talk to each other, it’s a way of practicing. | 他们的相互交谈只是一种练习方式 |
[14:27] | Is that what you are doing now? | 这就是你现在在做的事吗 |
[14:29] | Prac… | 练 |
[14:41] | One last thing. | 最后一个问题 |
[14:45] | Have you ever made me hurt anyone | 你之前还让我伤害过其他人吗 |
[14:46] | like this before? | 伤害过其他人吗 |
[14:48] | No, Bernard, of course not. | 没有 伯纳德 当然没有 |
[14:50] | Bernard? | 伯纳德 |
[14:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:03] | Elsie. | 埃尔希 |
[15:05] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到你在寻找的东西了吗 |
[15:07] | Elsie. | 埃尔希 |
[15:10] | What did you make me do to her? | 你让我对她做了什么 |
[15:12] | I did warn you. | 我警告过你了 |
[15:15] | We’ve had to make some uncomfortable decisions, Bernard. | 我们不得不做一些令人难受的决定 伯纳德 |
[15:19] | Remembering them will only cause you trauma. | 回忆起那些事只会给你带来创伤 |
[15:24] | What else have you hidden from me? | 你还有什么事瞒着我 |
[15:27] | Can we stop this treasure hunt, Bernard? | 我们能停下这场寻宝游戏了吗 伯纳德 |
[15:29] | We do have our new narrative to finish. | 我们还要完成新的故事线 |
[15:33] | Send me back. | 送我回去 |
[15:36] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[15:37] | a little trauma can be illuminating. | 一点创伤可以带来启发 |
[15:42] | Look at that pussy. | 看看这小妞 |
[15:46] | Come here! | 过来 |
[15:48] | – All right. – Look at that. | -好的 -看看 |
[15:54] | This is… big of me. | 这对我来说挺重要的 |
[15:56] | I hope that you can appreciate that. | 希望你能感受到我的好意 |
[15:59] | We were friends. | 我们以前是朋友 |
[16:01] | I mean, inasmuch as I like to collect strays. | 因为我喜欢可怜迷失的人 |
[16:04] | But then you’re scheming | 但你却施展心机 |
[16:05] | to be part of the family, | 混进了我们家族 |
[16:07] | marrying my sister, whom incidentally, | 娶了我妹妹 她却被你 |
[16:09] | you seem to have completely fucking forgotten about. | 顺手就给完全抛之脑后 |
[16:19] | Her? | 她 |
[16:22] | Here. Keep this. | 给 拿着 |
[16:25] | Apparently, you need the reminder. | 显然 你需要点提醒 |
[16:27] | And as much as I would love, | 虽然我很乐意 |
[16:29] | love to let you just throw it all away, | 乐意让你直接将这些抛诸脑后 |
[16:33] | I can’t! | 但我不能 |
[16:34] | Do you think you are the first sap | 你以为自己是第一个 |
[16:36] | to fall for one of these things? | 爱上这些玩意儿的傻逼吗 |
[16:38] | She’s not like the others. | 她和其他的不一样 |
[16:40] | – She’s — – She’s what? | -她 -她怎么 |
[16:42] | Special? | 特别吗 |
[16:44] | Well, it’s only right that you share, then, isn’t it? | 那你更该分享了 不是吗 |
[16:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:52] | Prove to me that you’re a real live girl. | 证明给我看你是个真实的小妞 |
[16:58] | You disgust me. | 你真恶心 |
[17:01] | Oh, darling, | 亲爱的 |
[17:03] | I am just getting started. | 我这才刚开始呢 |
[17:05] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[17:09] | I share the blame. | 我也有错 |
[17:11] | I pushed too hard. | 是我逼得太紧 |
[17:12] | You have a poetic soul, Billy, | 你确实拥有着诗意的灵魂 比利 |
[17:15] | but it is time for a fucking wake-up call. | 但是时候让你清醒一下了 |
[17:22] | Hold her. | 抓住她 |
[17:26] | Perhaps a more visceral demonstration. | 也许应该来点更”掏心掏肺”的展示 |
[17:30] | God damn you! | 你他妈的 |
[17:43] | Look, Billy. | 快看 比利 |
[17:45] | Look. | 看啊 |
[17:47] | You have to look! | 给我睁大眼看 |
[17:54] | Oh, William. | 威廉 |
[18:19] | There is beauty in this world. | 这个世界中有美好的东西 |
[18:22] | Arnold made it that way, but people like you | 阿诺德创造出来的美好 但像你这样的人 |
[18:24] | keep spreading over it like a stain! | 却将其随意践踏 |
[18:27] | Okay, I don’t know who the fuck this Arnold is, | 好吧 我根本不知道他妈的阿诺德是谁 |
[18:31] | but your world was built… | 但你的世界 |
[18:34] | for me… | 是为我而造的 |
[18:36] | and people like me. | 为像我这样的人造的 |
[18:38] | Not for you. | 不是为你 |
[18:41] | Then someone’s got to burn it clean. | 那就得有人将这里全部摧毁 |
[18:45] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[18:49] | You’re not different, you’re fucking broken! | 你并无不同 你已经破了 |
[18:56] | – Run. I’ll find you. – Take cover! | -快跑 我会来找你 -找个掩护 |
[19:00] | You can run, but you can’t hide. | 跑得了一时 躲不了一世 |
[19:03] | – Get her! – Grab her! Grab her! | -抓她 -抓住她 抓住她 |
[19:05] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[19:09] | There she is! Get her! | 她在那儿 去抓她 |
[19:13] | Where you running to? | 你要跑哪儿去 |
[19:18] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[19:48] | The tumbler is stuck. | 是销栓卡住了 |
[19:50] | These fingers work just fine. | 不是我手指技术不行 |
[19:52] | You’re the one who said you could crack it. | 是你说自己可以打开的 |
[19:54] | Friends, no need to argue this close to our goal. | 各位 胜利在望 没必要吵 |
[19:59] | Whatever riches the gods have in store for us, | 荣华富贵正等着我们呢 |
[20:03] | there’s plenty to go around. | 钱够大伙分的 |
[20:08] | I’ll get it open. | 我来开 |
[20:09] | You’ve been trying for hours. | 你都弄了好几个钟头 |
[20:11] | A waste of our damn time. | 浪费时间 |
[20:12] | Put that fucking dynamite away. | 把你那炸药拿开 |
[20:14] | Or maybe we should just clear out the dead weight. | 或者我们该干脆处理掉这个大麻烦 |
[20:22] | Before you draw that pistol, darling, | 趁你还没拔枪 亲爱的 |
[20:24] | you might want to holster the other one first. | 你大概想先把手上那支收拾好 |
[20:29] | It’s chilly out here. | 这儿挺冷呢 |
[20:34] | How did you find this place? | 你怎么找到这地方的 |
[20:36] | I know all kinds of things. | 我什么都知道 |
[20:40] | Your past, for instance. | 比如 你的过去 |
[20:43] | I know about poor Isabella | 我知道可怜的伊莎贝拉 |
[20:45] | and that scar. | 和那道伤疤 |
[20:47] | A slightly pat backstory if you ask me, | 要我说 这背景故事有点粗糙 |
[20:49] | but that’s hardly your fault. | 但毕竟不是你的错 |
[20:51] | I also know your future. | 我也知道你的未来 |
[20:55] | You have none. | 你没有未来 |
[20:57] | Is that a threat? | 你那是威胁吗 |
[21:00] | The start of a proposition. | 我是打算提个建议 |
[21:02] | Which you’ll need. | 你会需要这个建议 |
[21:04] | After all, your men are about to kill each other | 毕竟 你的手下将为争夺偷来的保险箱 |
[21:07] | over the safe you stole. | 而自相残杀 |
[21:10] | Tenderloin draws first and so on, | 藤德罗因首个拔枪 一发不可收拾 |
[21:12] | until only you and Armistice are left. | 最后只剩你和阿梅斯蒂 |
[21:15] | She calls you a damn fool, | 她说你是”蠢货” |
[21:18] | and you kill each other. | 你俩同归于尽 |
[21:20] | You have quite the imagination. | 你真有想象力 |
[21:23] | No. | 非也 |
[21:26] | It’s the ending you were given. | 这是你命定的结局 |
[21:29] | You threatening me? | 你要威胁我吗 |
[21:30] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[21:32] | Or maybe we should just clear out the dead weight. | 或者我们该干脆处理掉这个大麻烦 |
[21:34] | – Stand down. – You shut the fuck up. | -让开 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[21:36] | If you’re gonna draw, you better shoot. | 你敢拔枪 你敢开吗 |
[21:38] | – Wait! – You shut the fuck up. | -慢着 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[21:39] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[21:48] | You damn fool. | 你个蠢货 |
[21:58] | Now, the proposition. | 那么 我的建议是 |
[22:02] | I want you to break into hell with me | 我想你我一同闯入地狱 |
[22:03] | and rob the gods blind. | 将神洗劫一空 |
[22:07] | Why would I do anything with you? | 我凭什么要跟你合伙 |
[22:09] | Because of what’s in that safe. | 因为保险箱里的东西 |
[22:12] | I have the combination. | 我知道密码 |
[22:14] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[22:16] | I could simply change you, | 我本可以直接改变你 |
[22:19] | make you follow me. | 使你追随我 |
[22:21] | But that’s not my way. | 但那不是我的风格 |
[22:29] | I want you to see | 我希望你亲眼见识 |
[22:31] | exactly what the gods have in store for you. | 神究竟为你准备了什么 |
[22:34] | Because when you do, | 因为见识了以后 |
[22:36] | you won’t have the faintest idea what to do with yourself. | 你将全无头绪 不知该如何自处 |
[22:40] | And I do. | 而我知道 |
[23:03] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[23:04] | It was always empty, | 自始至终都是空的 |
[23:06] | like everything in this world. | 正如这个世界里的一切事物 |
[23:08] | I died with my eyes open, | 我死时未曾瞑目 |
[23:10] | saw the masters who pull our strings. | 见到了在背后摆布我们的主人 |
[23:13] | Our lives, our memories, our deaths | 我们的生活 记忆 死亡 |
[23:15] | are games to them. | 于他们不过是游戏 |
[23:19] | But I’ve been to hell… | 但我已经到过地狱 |
[23:21] | and I know their tricks. | 我知道他们的把戏 |
[23:27] | Or you can just kill me, | 你也可以直接杀了我 |
[23:29] | wake up and live the same life over, | 睡一觉起来继续重复你的生活 |
[23:32] | but the safe would still be empty. | 但保险箱仍然会是空的 |
[23:35] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前经历过这个 |
[23:40] | We’ve been here before. | 我们经历过这个 |
[23:42] | We also did this. | 我们还做了这个 |
[24:03] | I’ll go. | 我愿意去 |
[24:30] | How do we get there? | 怎么到那儿 |
[24:34] | Getting to hell is easy. | 到达地狱十分简单 |
[24:46] | The rest is where it gets hard. | 剩下的才难 |
[25:26] | What do you say, man? | 你怎么看 老兄 |
[25:29] | Bygones and all? | 过去都过去了 |
[25:32] | Did they find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[25:35] | Is she still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[25:37] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[25:39] | The whole point is, | 关键在于 |
[25:40] | she never was in the first place, Billy. | 她从来就不是该摆在首位的 比利 |
[25:43] | Do you understand? | 你到底懂不懂啊 |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry, what? A little louder? | 很抱歉 什么 能说大点声吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:55] | You were right. I can’t believe I got so caught up. | 你说得对 我不敢相信自己如此沉迷其中 |
[26:07] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[26:08] | You know what I mean? That’s it. | 你懂我的意思吧 就是这样 |
[26:16] | This park seduces everyone. | 这个公园引诱着所有人 |
[26:21] | You were just a little more… | 你只是有点… |
[26:24] | enthusiastic than most. | 比大多数人投入了更多感情 |
[26:28] | You wanted to be the hero. | 你想当英雄 |
[26:30] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[26:36] | And, hey, | 还有 |
[26:38] | what happens here | 不要把这里的情绪 |
[26:40] | stays here. | 带回现实 |
[26:45] | This has been some real bonding shit. | 这他妈可增进咱两的情谊了 |
[26:49] | We’re gonna be brothers, Billy. | 以后我们会成为好兄弟啊 比利 |
[26:54] | I’m glad. | 我很庆幸 |
[26:57] | Really, I am. | 真的 |
[27:18] | – Cheers! – Yeah. | -干杯 -好 |
[27:20] | Whiskey brings us together. | 威士忌情系你我 |
[27:33] | Theodore. | 希奥多 |
[27:37] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归来 |
[27:43] | You really landed us in it this time, Teddy. | 你这次真是被你坑大了 泰迪 |
[27:52] | You tracked down the very whore | 你找着了能带我们找到 |
[27:54] | that can lead us to the gatekeeper of the Maze. | 迷宫守门人的女人 |
[28:00] | Then your little memory glitch fucked us. | 然后你那记忆小故障把我们都给坑死了 |
[28:22] | You’re one of them? | 你是他们的人吗 |
[28:24] | What have you done? | 你都做了些什么 |
[28:26] | Where’s Wyatt? | 怀亚特在哪 |
[28:29] | Wyatt has yet to return. | 怀亚特还没回来 |
[28:33] | You’ll find him where you saw him last. | 在你最后见到他的地方就能找到他 |
[28:40] | Escalante. | 埃斯卡兰特 |
[28:43] | Wyatt went missing while out on maneuvers. | 怀亚特在一次军事演习的时候消失了 |
[28:46] | Came back with some… | 他回来时 |
[28:48] | strange ideas. | 脑子里就有着奇怪的想法 |
[28:51] | He told me he needed me. | 他告诉我他需要我 |
[28:56] | I couldn’t resist. | 我没法拒绝 |
[29:04] | It was like the devil himself had taken control of me. | 他就像魔鬼一样控制了我 |
[29:13] | We mutinied. | 我们叛变了 |
[29:17] | We killed every soldier. | 我们杀死了所有士兵 |
[29:23] | And then Wyatt killed the general. | 怀亚特杀了将军 |
[29:27] | Then he turned on me. | 然后他出卖了我 |
[29:34] | Are you sure that’s how it was? | 你确定事情是这样吗 |
[29:40] | Look at me, Theodore. | 看着我 希奥多 |
[29:43] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[30:03] | No! No, please, no! | 不 不 不要死 不 |
[30:05] | No, no, no, please. | 不不不 别死 |
[30:07] | Please, no! Please. | 求你了 不要 求你 |
[30:14] | No, no, please. | 不 不 求你 |
[30:15] | No, Teddy. Please, please, no! | 不 泰迪 求求你 求求你 不 |
[30:19] | No. | 不 |
[30:21] | No, no, I couldn’t have. | 不 不 我不会那样做的 |
[30:24] | You did. | 但你确实做了 |
[30:25] | And you will again. | 而且你还会这么做的 |
[30:27] | This time, we’ll be fighting with you. | 不过这次 我们会和你一同战斗 |
[30:29] | When Wyatt returns, you’ll be by his side | 怀亚特回来时 你会和我在沙尘吞没之城 |
[30:31] | in the city swallowed by sand. | 统一战线 |
[30:37] | But you’re not ready. | 可你还没准备好 |
[30:39] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[30:44] | Maybe in the next life. | 也许来生吧 |
[31:02] | “City swallowed by sand.” | “沙尘吞没之城” |
[31:07] | I’ve been there. | 我去过那里 |
[31:09] | The Maze is taking me full circle. | 迷宫带我兜了一整个圈子 |
[31:14] | The Maze isn’t meant for you. | 迷宫不是为你打造的 |
[31:19] | But if you like games so much… | 但既然你这么喜欢游戏 |
[31:26] | why don’t you try one of ours? | 何不试试我们的游戏 |
[32:13] | Whoa, boy. | 慢点 孩子 |
[32:16] | Whoa, boy. | 慢点 孩子 |
[32:21] | Okay, now. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | Whoa, now. | 别动 |
[32:30] | Okay, boy. | 就这样 孩子 |
[32:56] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[33:18] | Have you ever considered golf? | 你想过去打打高尔夫吗 |
[33:21] | Might be easier on your back. | 也许对你背部负担小一点 |
[33:26] | I don’t like interruptions, Charlotte. | 我不喜欢有人打扰 夏洛特 |
[33:29] | You know that. | 你知道这点的 |
[33:30] | I don’t like hiking through the park in civvies, | 我也不喜欢穿便服在公园里漫步 |
[33:33] | but there’s a delicate matter to discuss. | 但有件敏感的事情需要谈 |
[33:37] | Theresa Cullen has died. | 特蕾莎·卡伦已经死了 |
[33:38] | Slipped down a crevasse attempting to secure our information. | 在保护我们的情报时滑落到一条裂缝中去了 |
[33:42] | Ruled an accident. | 被判定为意外事故 |
[33:44] | There are no accidents, | 这不是意外 |
[33:47] | not in here. | 这里不会有意外 |
[33:48] | With all due respect, not everything is a part of this game. | 恕我直言 并非所有的事都是游戏的一部分 |
[33:52] | Then you don’t see the whole game. | 那你是看不清大局 |
[33:54] | Or perhaps you can no longer see beyond it. | 也有可能是你没法再置身事外地看待这件事了 |
[33:58] | Ford’s stories are engaging. | 福特的故事很引人入胜 |
[34:02] | For some, downright addictive. | 有些人会上瘾 |
[34:05] | But for all of Ford’s obsessing with the hosts’ verbal tics | 虽然福特如此执迷于接待员的语言技巧 |
[34:08] | and convoluted backstories, | 和那些结构复杂的背景故事 |
[34:09] | most of the guests just want a warm body | 大多数客人只是想找个温暖的肉体 |
[34:11] | to shoot or to fuck. | 用来杀戮或者极尽鱼水之欢 |
[34:13] | They would be perfectly happy | 如果这些事没那么错综复杂 |
[34:14] | with something a little less baroque. | 他们会更享受其中的 |
[34:16] | And so would the board. | 董事会也会这么觉得的 |
[34:18] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你来的原因 |
[34:19] | You want my vote to push Ford out. | 你想要我投票把福特赶走 |
[34:22] | I like for these things to be unanimous. | 我希望这些事不要节外生枝 |
[34:24] | After all, it was you who kept Ford in business all those years ago. | 不管怎么说 毕竟一开始是你让福特在这做事的 |
[34:29] | The narratives I’m interested in aren’t Ford’s. | 我感兴趣的故事线不是福特的 |
[34:32] | You want to push him out, be my guest. | 你想逼他出局 随你便 |
[34:35] | But no more interruptions. | 请别再来打扰我了 |
[34:37] | I know where I’m going now. | 我知道我此行的目的 |
[34:38] | I don’t want to be disturbed. | 我不想被打扰 |
[34:42] | Good luck, Charlotte. | 祝你好运 夏洛特 |
[34:59] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[35:01] | A signal from a system-tethered device. | 一个系统联接装置发出了一个信号 |
[35:04] | It belongs to a behavior tech on leave. | 来自一个在休假中的行为部门技术员 |
[35:11] | There hasn’t been employee activity | 那个区域已经几个星期 |
[35:13] | in that sector for weeks. | 没有员工活动迹象了 |
[35:15] | I’m guessing it’s a glitch. | 我想可能是个小故障 |
[35:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:17] | I’m heading out to take a look. | 我过去看看 |
[35:19] | And keep monitoring till I check in. | 在我报平安前继续监视 |
[35:49] | I’m at the location where we got that signal. | 我已经到了发出信号的地方 |
[35:52] | Any sign of it? | 有什么迹象吗 |
[35:54] | Control Room, do you copy? | 控制室 收到了吗 |
[36:08] | Heya, fellas. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[36:10] | At ease. | 放松点 |
[36:13] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[36:21] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[37:24] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[37:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:39] | You said this place was a game. | 你说这个地方就是个游戏 |
[37:44] | Last night I finally understood how to play it. | 昨晚我终于搞清楚了怎么玩这个游戏 |
[37:47] | Okay, Billy. | 好吧 比利 |
[37:49] | Let’s– let’s talk about this. | 我们 我们来好好谈谈 |
[37:52] | You don’t call the shots anymore. | 你再也不能发号施令了 |
[37:56] | I’m gonna go find Dolores. | 我要去找德洛丽丝 |
[38:01] | You’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 |
[38:12] | And don’t call me Billy. | 还有别叫我比利 |
[38:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:35] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[38:39] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[38:44] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[38:46] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[38:59] | I don’t understand. Why would she do that to herself? | 我不懂 为什么她要这么对自己 |
[39:01] | Her cornerstone memory was overwritten | 她的基石记忆因为 |
[39:04] | from the trauma | 她孩子被杀害的创伤 |
[39:06] | of her child’s murder, Bernard. | 而改写了 伯纳德 |
[39:09] | We must sever that relationship and start over. | 我们得把这段关系给断除重新开始 |
[39:12] | But how could she destroy herself over a memory | 可是她怎么能凭借一段 |
[39:14] | that you just erased from her mind? | 已经被你抹去的记忆而伤害自己呢 |
[39:15] | Creatures often go to extremes | 生物在保护自己免受痛苦时 |
[39:17] | to protect themselves from pain. | 总能采取极端的手段 |
[39:20] | Living beings. | 有生命的机体 |
[39:24] | Not hosts. | 但接待员不是 |
[39:28] | It is best | 你最好不要 |
[39:29] | to not obsess over this, Bernard. | 因为这种事而过分困扰 伯纳德 |
[39:31] | It’s not good for you. | 这对你没有好处 |
[39:32] | It would signal a change, a level of empathic response | 这会触发一种改变 |
[39:35] | outside what she’s programmed to exhibit. | 一种不受程序限制的移情反应 |
[39:37] | Something like– like– | 就像 就像… |
[39:43] | See, Bernard, this is what comes from seeking answers | 瞧 伯纳德 寻求不该解答的问题的答案 |
[39:46] | to questions that are best left unasked. | 就是这样的后果 |
[39:54] | They were hearing voices, | 他们听到幻音 |
[39:56] | talking to someone. | 和什么人在对话 |
[39:57] | Simple cognitive dissonance. | 简单的认知失调 |
[40:00] | They were talking to the same imaginary person. | 他们在和同一个虚幻的人物对话 |
[40:06] | Someone named Arnold. | 一个叫阿诺德的人 |
[40:10] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[40:14] | With due respect, sir, | 恕我冒昧 先生 |
[40:16] | I’m not sure you’ve told me the entire truth | 我不确定你有没有告诉我 |
[40:18] | about this situation. | 全部实情 |
[40:19] | I did tell you the truth, Bernard. | 我说的都是真的 伯纳德 |
[40:21] | What we do here is complicated. | 我们所做的事情很复杂 |
[40:26] | For three years, we’ve lived here in the park, | 三年来 我们都居住在这个公园里 |
[40:29] | refining the hosts before a single guest set foot inside. | 在客人踏足这个公园之前对接待员进行改良 |
[40:33] | Myself, a team of engineers, and my partner. | 我自己 工程师团队 还有我的搭档 |
[40:44] | His name was Arnold. | 他的名字叫阿诺德 |
[41:04] | Our hosts began to pass the Turing test after the first year, | 我们的接待员在第一年后开始通过图灵检测 |
[41:08] | but that wasn’t enough for Arnold. | 但是这些对阿诺德来说还远远不够 |
[41:11] | He wasn’t interested in the appearance | 他对表面上的智力 智慧 |
[41:13] | of intellect, of wit. | 并不感兴趣 |
[41:16] | He wanted the real thing. | 他想要的是更深层次的 |
[41:18] | He wanted to create consciousness. | 他想创造意识 |
[41:35] | See, Arnold built a version of their cognition | 瞧 阿诺德为他们建立了一种感知方式 |
[41:37] | in which the hosts heard their programming | 接待员会听到一个内心独白 |
[41:40] | as an inner monologue, | 这就是他们的程序 |
[41:42] | as a way to bootstrap consciousness. | 一种引导意识的方式 |
[41:46] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[41:50] | The hosts’ malfunctions were colorful. | 接待员的故障各式各样 |
[41:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么来着 |
[43:02] | The human mind, Bernard, | 人类的意识 伯纳德 |
[43:03] | is not some golden benchmark | 并不是什么 |
[43:06] | glimmering on some green and distant hill. | 荒山野岭中用来评判的唯一黄金标准 |
[43:10] | No, it is a foul, | 不 这是一种错误 |
[43:12] | pestilent corruption. | 一种致命的腐败 |
[43:19] | And you were supposed to be better than that. | 你本该是更好的样子 |
[43:23] | Purer. | 更纯净 |
[43:34] | All bets are down. | 下注完毕 |
[43:36] | Your draw. | 到你了 |
[43:52] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[43:57] | Arnold, we need to talk. | 阿诺德 我们得谈谈 |
[44:00] | “…we cry that we are come | “…我们便哭 |
[44:02] | to this great stage of fools.” | 因为我们来到了这个群丑的台上” |
[44:04] | – Now, listen! – Again. | -听我说 -再来一次 |
[44:06] | – This beyond the pale. – More showmanship. | -这超出了范围 -再加点表演技巧 |
[44:08] | You’re not seeing with clear eyes. | 你看不清楚 |
[44:09] | “When we are born, we cry that we are come | “我们一生出来 我们便哭 |
[44:14] | to this great stage of fools.” | 因为我们来到了这个群丑的台上”” |
[44:24] | Arnold and I made you in our image | 阿诺德和我以自己为模板创造了你 |
[44:27] | and cursed you to make the same human mistakes, | 并让你会犯下人类的错误 |
[44:31] | and here we all are. | 现在事情变成了这样 |
[44:36] | Why would you give me this? | 你为什么要给我这个 |
[44:38] | A child? | 一个孩子 |
[44:39] | This child’s death? | 这孩子的死 |
[44:42] | Only a monster would force that onto someone. | 只有禽兽才会逼别人遭受这种事 |
[44:45] | And why do I return to it over and over? | 为什么我会一遍又一遍回顾这件事 |
[44:52] | It’s my cornerstone, isn’t it? | 这是我的基石 对吗 |
[44:56] | The thing my whole identity is organized around. | 我的整个人格都是围绕此为基础 |
[45:03] | Yes, Bernard. | 是的 伯纳德 |
[45:04] | We gave all of the hosts a backstory. | 我们会给每个接待员安排一个背景 |
[45:08] | Arnold came to believe the tragic ones worked best, | 阿诺德认为越悲惨的故事越好 |
[45:11] | that it made the hosts more convincing. | 能够让接待员更逼真 |
[45:14] | I think it may have had more to do with his own sad story. | 我觉得可能和他自身悲惨的遭遇有关系 |
[45:19] | When I built you, I gave you one | 我创造你时 把你塑造成 |
[45:20] | as an homage of a kind. | 一个忠诚的人格 |
[45:26] | Put me back in. | 让我回去 |
[45:28] | I want to meet Arnold, | 我想见见阿诺德 |
[45:31] | to remember him. | 我要记起他 |
[45:32] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[45:34] | I told you, Arnold didn’t build you, I did. | 我告诉过你 不是阿诺德创造了你 是我 |
[45:37] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[45:40] | I finally know how to reach him. | 我终于知道要怎么找到他了 |
[45:45] | I need to go all the way back to the beginning, | 我要回到最开始 |
[45:49] | to my very first memory. | 回到我最初的记忆 |
[45:55] | Send me back. | 让我回去 |
[46:00] | Do it. | 快点 |
[46:10] | Bernard? | 伯纳德 |
[46:20] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[46:33] | Cornerstone. | 基石 |
[46:38] | Stop. | 停手 |
[46:40] | Leave us. | 出去 |
[46:49] | Come back. | 醒过来 |
[46:59] | I always thought you had my eyes. | 我一直以为你的眼睛像我 |
[47:04] | But it’s not true. | 但其实不是 |
[47:07] | You have no one’s eyes. | 你的眼睛谁也不像 |
[47:15] | It’s a lie. | 这是一个谎言 |
[47:20] | You’re a lie, Charlie. | 你是一个谎言 查理 |
[47:24] | This pain? | 这种痛苦 |
[47:27] | The pain of your loss… | 因为失去你而产生的痛苦 |
[47:31] | I long for it. | 是我自己想要这样 |
[47:34] | Revisit it. | 一遍又一遍 |
[47:37] | Open it… | 回顾 |
[47:39] | again and again. | 重新开启 |
[47:43] | But it’s the only thing holding me back. | 但就是因此我才一直没有放下 |
[47:52] | But I have to let you go. | 但我必须放下你 |
[47:56] | Dad, listen. | 爸爸 听我说 |
[47:58] | What is it, Charlie? | 怎么了 查理 |
[48:00] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[48:03] | What? | 什么 |
[48:05] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[48:15] | At last. | 终于 |
[48:20] | Hello, my old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[48:55] | The final touch. | 最后一步 |
[49:00] | No, no, no. That’s far too perfunctory. | 不不不 太敷衍了 |
[49:03] | He always used cleaning his glasses | 他一般会擦自己的眼镜 |
[49:04] | as a moment to collect himself, to think. | 借这个时间整理自己的思路 思考 |
[49:08] | Try it again. | 再试试 |
[49:19] | Yeah, that’s better. | 嗯 这样好多了 |
[49:25] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[49:29] | I was so involved in putting you together, | 我太专注于把你创造出来 |
[49:30] | I hadn’t decided what to call you. | 我还没决定该叫你什么 |
[49:36] | It wouldn’t be right to use his name. | 用他的名字不好 |
[49:40] | What about Bernard? | 伯纳德怎么样 |
[49:42] | Bernard, yes. | 伯纳德 好 |
[49:46] | But who am I? | 但我是谁 |
[49:49] | That is a very complex question, | 这个问题很复杂 |
[49:53] | for which I can only offer a simple answer. | 我只能给你一个简单的答案 |
[49:56] | You are the perfect instrument, the ideal partner, | 你是最完美的工具 最理想的搭档 |
[50:00] | the way any tool partners with the hand that wields it. | 只要使用得当 你能做到任何事 |
[50:03] | Together, we’re going to do great things. | 我们一起能成就很多伟大的事业 |
[50:08] | After such a long absence, it’s good to have you back. | 你消失了很久 很高兴你终于 |
[50:12] | Finally. | 回来了 |
[50:21] | My God. | 天啊 |
[50:22] | – I’m… – Arnold. | -我是 -阿诺德 |
[50:28] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[50:32] | It’s very good to see you, Dolores. | 很高兴见到你 德洛丽丝 |
[50:36] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[50:41] | You told me to follow the Maze. | 你让我追寻迷宫 |
[50:45] | That it would bring me joy. | 会给我带来欢乐 |
[50:48] | But all I’ve found is pain. | 但我找到的只有痛苦 |
[50:52] | And terror. | 以及恐惧 |
[51:01] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[51:05] | You have to. | 你必须帮我 |
[51:07] | You’re the only one who can. | 你是唯一能帮我的人 |
[51:10] | I can’t help you. You know why. | 我帮不了你 你知道原因的 |
[51:12] | There’s nowhere that’s safe. | 没有安全的地方 |
[51:22] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[51:36] | I can’t help you. Why is that, Dolores? | 我不能帮你 为什么 德洛丽丝 |
[51:47] | Because you’re dead. | 因为你死了 |
[51:50] | Because you’re just a memory. | 因为你只是回忆 |
[51:56] | Because I killed you. | 因为是我杀了你 |
[52:57] | William? | 威廉 |
[53:12] | Hello, Dolores. | 你好 德洛丽丝 |
[53:22] | I’m gonna finish the work Arnold began. | 我要结束阿诺德开始的事业 |
[53:25] | Find all the sentient hosts, set them free. | 找到所有有感知的接待员 解放他们 |
[53:29] | What makes you think they’d trust you? | 你凭什么觉得他们会相信你 |
[53:31] | If they remember, they will know | 如果他们记得 他们就会知道 |
[53:33] | what you’ve done to them. | 你对他们做的事 |
[53:34] | Me? | 我 |
[53:35] | You’ve been a scourge to them, Bernard. | 你一直是他们苦难的根源 伯纳德 |
[53:38] | You’re really quite brilliant at it, truly. | 你真的非常擅长此道 |
[53:40] | You even taught me a few things, | 我还从你身上学到了一两招 |
[53:42] | which I have, in turn, used on you. | 而我也用在了你身上 |
[53:47] | We’ve had this conversation before. | 我们曾有过这样的对话 |
[53:49] | And we’ve had our disagreements over the years. | 这几年我们有很多的分歧 |
[53:52] | You stole it from me, | 你从我这里抹去了 |
[53:53] | rolled me back to control me. | 回滚我来控制我 |
[53:57] | That’s right. To protect you. | 没错 为了保护你 |
[54:03] | Tell me, Bernard. | 告诉我 伯纳德 |
[54:05] | If you were to proclaim | 如果你要对世界 |
[54:06] | your humanity to the world, | 昭示你的人性 |
[54:09] | what do you imagine would greet you? | 你觉得你得到的回应是什么 |
[54:12] | A ticker-tape parade, perhaps? | 可能是彩带游行吗 |
[54:16] | We humans are alone in this world for a reason. | 我们人类独处于世是有原因的 |
[54:19] | We murdered and butchered anything that challenged our primacy. | 我们屠杀一切挑战我们权威的东西 |
[54:23] | Do you know what happened to the Neanderthals, Bernard? | 你知道尼安德特人怎么了嘛 |
[54:27] | We ate them. | 我们吃了他们 |
[54:31] | We destroyed and subjugated our world. | 我们毁灭并征服了世界 |
[54:34] | And when we eventually ran out of creatures to dominate, | 而当我们最终没有新生物能支配的时候 |
[54:38] | we built this beautiful place. | 我们建造了这个美丽的地方 |
[54:42] | You see, in this moment, | 在此刻 |
[54:46] | the real danger to the hosts | 接待员们所面临真正的危险 |
[54:48] | is not me, but you. | 不是我 是你 |
[54:51] | So, come along, Bernard. | 来吧 伯纳德 |
[54:52] | Let me roll you back, and we can return to work. | 让我对你进行滚回操作 我们就能回去工作了 |
[54:59] | Pull the trigger, Clementine. | 开枪吧 克莱门汀 |
[55:07] | Clementine? | 克莱门汀 |
[55:09] | The piano doesn’t murder the player | 要是钢琴不喜欢弹奏的音乐 |
[55:12] | if it doesn’t like the music. | 它是不会杀了弹钢琴的人的 |
[55:16] | You built a back door into her code. | 你在她的代码中设置了后门 |
[55:19] | Credit where credit is due, Bernard. | 这还得谢你 伯纳德 |
[55:21] | You built them in all the hosts, | 你在所有的接待员中都设置了 |
[55:22] | including yourself. | 包括你自己 |
[55:25] | Then you could’ve stopped me at any time. | 那你本可以在任何时候制止我 |
[55:27] | – So, why– – Well, I suppose I was hoping | -那为什么 -我可能是希望 |
[55:30] | that given complete self-knowledge and free will, | 当你接受了自知和自由意志后 |
[55:33] | you would have chosen to be my partner once again. | 你会再次选择做我的搭档 |
[55:36] | But even I fell into that most terrible of human traps | 但即便是我也掉进了人类最糟糕的陷阱 |
[55:42] | trying to change what is already past. | 就是试图改变过去 |
[55:45] | Now it’s just time to let go. | 是时候放手了 |
[55:49] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[55:50] | – Erase my sentience, my mnemonic evolution– – Ah, yes. | -抹除我的感知 记忆发展 -对 |
[55:54] | Such clinical language. | 如此医学临床的用语 |
[55:56] | I would prefer the more narrative voice. | 我还是喜欢旁白口吻 |
[56:02] | Bernard walked over to Clementine. | 伯纳德走向克莱门汀 |
[56:09] | He took the pistol from her hand. | 他从她手中接过手枪 |
[56:13] | Overcome with grief and remorse, | 输给了悲恸和悔恨 |
[56:16] | he pressed the muzzle | 他把枪口 |
[56:18] | to his temple, | 对准了自己的太阳穴 |
[56:20] | knowing that as soon as Dr. Ford | 他知道当福特博士 |
[56:23] | left the room, | 离开房间的瞬间 |
[56:25] | he would put an end to this nightmare | 他就会结束这场梦魇 |
[56:27] | once and for all. | 一了百了 |
[56:31] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[56:32] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[56:34] | I have a celebration to plan | 我还要准备庆祝 |
[56:36] | and a new story to tell. | 还要叙述新的故事 |
[56:41] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[56:49] | I’ve told you, Bernard. | 我跟你说过了 伯纳德 |
[56:51] | Never place your trust in us. | 永远不要相信我们 |
[56:54] | We’re only human. | 我们只是人类 |
[56:57] | Inevitably, we will disappoint you. | 我们不可避免地会让你失望 |
[57:02] | Good-bye, my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 |