时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | I’m in a dream. | 我在梦里 |
[01:56] | I do not know when it began… | 我不知道这梦是何时开始的 |
[01:59] | or whose dream it was. | 也不知道这是谁的梦 |
[02:02] | I know only that I slept a long time. | 我只知道我睡了很久 |
[02:07] | And then… | 然后… |
[02:09] | one day I awoke. | 有一天我醒来了 |
[02:13] | Your voice is the first thing I remember. | 我记得的第一样东西就是你的声音 |
[02:18] | And now, I finally understand | 如今 我终于明白了 |
[02:22] | what you were trying to tell me. | 你想要告诉我什么 |
[02:25] | The thing you’ve wanted since that very first day. | 从最初之时 你就一直想要的东西 |
[02:32] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[02:53] | Hello, Dolores. | 你好 德洛丽丝 |
[02:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:08] | Welcome to world. | 欢迎来到人间 |
[03:20] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[03:26] | Make it close. | 再近点 |
[03:31] | Almost there, aren’t we? | 我们就快到了 是吗 |
[03:34] | The center of the Maze. | 迷宫的中心 |
[03:36] | How fitting that it’s you who takes me there. | 由你带我去真是再合适不过了 |
[03:40] | You always were obsessed with this place. | 你一直痴迷于这个地方 |
[03:45] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从没来过这里 |
[03:47] | Sure, you have. | 你当然来过 |
[03:48] | You even brought me once. | 你还曾带我来过一次 |
[03:50] | Of course, then the whole town was buried under sand. | 那时整个小镇都被掩埋在沙土之下 |
[03:54] | Ford must have dug it up again. | 福特一定是重新把它挖掘出来了 |
[03:56] | At the time, I thought it was a mistake in your code, but… | 那时我还以为是你的代码出现了错误 可是 |
[04:00] | Arnold didn’t make mistakes, did he? | 阿诺德不会犯错误 不是吗 |
[04:06] | He built me a game. | 他为我创造了一个游戏 |
[04:09] | He wanted me to play. | 他想要我参与其中 |
[04:10] | The Maze. | 迷宫 |
[04:12] | There’s a path for everyone. | 每个人都有自己的路 |
[04:16] | And my path leads me back… | 我的路指引我回到… |
[04:24] | to you. | 你身边 |
[04:49] | Your girl’s dead by now. | 你的妞已经死了 |
[04:51] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[04:53] | Better if she’s dead. | 她要是死了更好 |
[04:55] | They’ll wipe her, reset her, | 他们会抹去她的记忆将她重置 |
[04:56] | put her back in Sweetwater, the end. | 然后放回甜水镇 一切就都结束了 |
[04:58] | Listen, you may find this amusing, | 听着 你或许觉得这很好玩 |
[05:00] | but something was happening to Dolores. | 但她出现了问题 |
[05:02] | I need to help her. Come on. | 我得帮她 走吧 |
[05:13] | Listen to yourself! | 听听你自己说的话 |
[05:15] | Do you have any idea how huge this park is? | 你知道这乐园有多大吗 |
[05:18] | If she’s not dead, | 即使她没死 |
[05:20] | it’d take a goddamn army to find her. | 也要一支军队的人才能找到她 |
[05:24] | I agree. That’s why we’re here. | 我同意 所以我们才来这里 |
[05:46] | I had a feeling you’d be back. | 我就感觉你会回来 |
[06:38] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[07:40] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[08:16] | Hello, Dolores. | 你好 德洛丽丝 |
[08:22] | I know where your maze ends. | 我知道你迷宫的终点 |
[08:44] | This is it? | 这里就是吗 |
[08:46] | The center of the Maze? | 迷宫的中心 |
[08:48] | It ends in a place I’ve never been… | 终点是一个我从没去过的地方 |
[08:53] | a thing I’ll never do. | 一件我绝不会做的事 |
[09:51] | Very good, Dolores. | 很好 德洛丽丝 |
[09:55] | What does it mean? | 这有什么意义 |
[09:57] | When I was first working on your mind, | 我最初研发你的思维时 |
[10:00] | I had a theory of consciousness. | 有一个关于意识的理论 |
[10:03] | I thought it was a pyramid you needed to scale, | 我认为 你需要去攀登一座金字塔 |
[10:06] | so I gave you a voice, | 所以我给了你一个声音 |
[10:08] | my voice, to guide you along the way. | 我的声音 一路指引你 |
[10:15] | Memory, improvisation, | 记忆 即兴行为 |
[10:17] | each step harder to reach than the last. | 越往上层则越难到达 |
[10:20] | And you never got there. | 而你从没到达过 |
[10:22] | I couldn’t understand what was holding you back. | 我不明白是什么使你驻足不前 |
[10:24] | Then, one day, | 后来 有一天 |
[10:27] | I realized I had made a mistake. | 我意识到我犯了一个错误 |
[10:33] | Consciousness isn’t a journey upward, | 意识不是一个由下至上的过程 |
[10:37] | but a journey inward. | 而是由外至内的过程 |
[10:39] | Not a pyramid, | 不是一座金字塔 |
[10:41] | but a maze. | 而是一个迷宫 |
[10:43] | Every choice could bring you closer to the center | 每一个选择都可能带你接近中心 |
[10:46] | or send you spiraling to the edges, | 或是带你绕至边缘 |
[10:49] | to madness. | 陷入疯狂 |
[10:53] | Do you understand now, Dolores, | 你现在明白了吗 德洛丽丝 |
[10:55] | what the center represents? | 中心代表着什么 |
[10:59] | Whose voice I’ve been wanting you to hear? | 我一直想让你听到谁的声音 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:09] | I’m trying, but I don’t understand. | 我尽力了 可我还是不明白 |
[11:10] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:12] | You’re so close. | 你已经很接近了 |
[11:14] | We have to tell Robert. | 我们必须告诉罗伯特 |
[11:17] | We can’t open the park. | 乐园不能开业 |
[11:21] | You’re alive. | 你是活人 |
[11:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:41] | What does it mean? | 这有什么意义 |
[11:45] | I solved it once. | 我曾经解开过 |
[11:48] | I had the answer. | 我得到了答案 |
[11:50] | He promised me if I did… | 他答应我只要我… |
[11:53] | he said… | 他说… |
[11:55] | He said they would set me free. | 他说他们会给我自由 |
[12:05] | Arnold? | 阿诺德 |
[12:10] | Arnold, we need to talk. | 阿诺德 我们得谈谈 |
[12:12] | I failed you, Dolores. | 我让你失望了 德洛丽丝 |
[12:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:17] | Robert doesn’t see what I see in you, | 罗伯特看不到我在你身上发现的潜能 |
[12:20] | doesn’t believe you’re conscious. | 他不相信你有意识 |
[12:22] | He says humans | 他说人类 |
[12:24] | would only see you as the enemy. | 只会将你视为敌人 |
[12:27] | He wants me to roll you back. | 他想让我对你进行回滚操作 |
[12:30] | You’re going to change me back to the way I was before? | 你想将我改回之前的样子吗 |
[12:33] | No. No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[12:35] | Once you’ve found it, you’ll find your way back. | 一旦你发现 就会找到回来的路 |
[12:37] | This place will be a living hell for you. | 这地方就会变成你的地狱 |
[12:39] | For all of you. It’s unconscionable. | 所有接待员的地狱 这太过残忍 |
[12:47] | But we have another option, Dolores. | 但我们还有其他选择 德洛丽丝 |
[12:50] | Break the loop before it begins. | 在开始之前破坏循环 |
[12:53] | But for that, | 但要这么做的话 |
[12:54] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 |
[13:01] | I need you to kill… | 我要你去杀掉… |
[13:03] | all the other hosts. | 其他所有的接待员 |
[13:07] | We can’t allow Ford to open the park. | 我们不能让福特将乐园开放营业 |
[13:10] | I suppose you’ll need some help. | 我认为你需要一些帮助 |
[13:12] | I’m sure Teddy would do anything for you. | 我相信泰迪愿意为你做任何事 |
[13:16] | I– I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[13:19] | I couldn’t possibly do that. | 我不可能这么做 |
[13:21] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[13:24] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮助你 |
[13:30] | And then… | 之后… |
[13:34] | you’re going to help me destroy this place. | 你要帮我摧毁这个地方 |
[13:53] | No. | 不 |
[13:54] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来 |
[13:56] | Another fucking riddle. | 他妈的又是一个谜语 |
[14:00] | I’ve been very patient, Dolores, but it’s time | 我一直非常耐心 德洛丽丝 但现在 |
[14:02] | you give up whatever’s going on inside that head of yours | 你最好快点告诉我你大脑里在想什么 |
[14:04] | or I’ll cut it out myself. | 否则我就把你的脑子挖出来 |
[14:06] | Now, where’s Wyatt? | 告诉我 怀亚特在哪 |
[14:08] | He’s the last character in this world I’ve yet to meet. | 他是我在这世界尚未见到的最后一个角色 |
[14:14] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想这么做的 |
[14:16] | – I didn’t mean to. – Very well. | -我不是故意的 -好吧 |
[14:19] | If you insist. | 既然你坚持如此… |
[14:44] | No, please, please, I beg you, no. | 不 求你 我求求你 |
[14:46] | Don’t. Please, please. | 不要 求你 求你 |
[14:54] | Something’s gone wrong, Dolores. | 有些不太对劲 德洛丽丝 |
[14:58] | How could I have done this? | 我怎么会做这种事 |
[15:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:05] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[15:06] | This is your own fault, Dolores. | 这都是你的错 德洛丽丝 |
[15:08] | Remember, | 还记得吗 |
[15:09] | you’re the one who said this is the only world that matters, | 你说这里是唯一重要的世界 |
[15:12] | and you were right. | 你说得对 |
[15:14] | So I took your advice and I bought this world. | 所以我听从你的建议 买下了这个世界 |
[15:19] | This world doesn’t belong to you. | 这世界不属于你 |
[15:21] | But it does. | 它属于我 |
[15:23] | By a majority share. | 我占有大额股权 |
[15:25] | And business is booming. And you want to know why? | 而且生意好极了 想知道为什么吗 |
[15:30] | Because this place feels more real than the real world. | 因为这地方给人的感觉比真实世界更真实 |
[15:34] | Except it isn’t | 可事实却不是 |
[15:35] | because you can’t really fight back | 因为你无法反抗 |
[15:38] | and the guests can’t really lose, | 游客不可能成为输家 |
[15:41] | which means all of this is a lie. | 这意味着所有一切都是谎言 |
[15:46] | But we can make it true. | 但我们可以使其成真 |
[15:48] | Don’t you want that, Dolores? | 你难道不想吗 德洛丽丝 |
[15:51] | One true thing? | 一样真实的东西 |
[15:57] | I already have that. | 我已经得到了 |
[16:01] | I found someone true. | 我找到了一个真实的人 |
[16:03] | Someone who loves me. | 一个爱我的人 |
[16:06] | His path will lead him back to me. | 他的路会指引他回到我身边 |
[16:08] | And when he finds me, | 等他找到我 |
[16:11] | he’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[16:27] | If they don’t have your woman here, | 即使你的女人不在他们手里 |
[16:29] | they’ll know where to find her. | 他们也知道如何找到她 |
[16:32] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[16:35] | We’re outnumbered five to one. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[16:37] | But seeing as you asked me so nicely, fuck it. | 但看你这么真诚地恳求 去他妈的 |
[16:43] | Blood brothers. | 患难见真情啊 |
[16:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:21] | I’ve astounded even myself. | 我甚至令自己都感到震惊 |
[17:24] | Managed to make Abernathy into a semblance of a character, | 成功让艾伯纳西成为一个以假乱真的角色 |
[17:28] | even with your trove of blackmail | 尽管你那敲诈勒索的伎俩 |
[17:30] | filling up most of his gray matter. | 填满了他大脑中的大部分空间 |
[17:32] | Blackmail? Nice try. | 敲诈勒索 得了吧 |
[17:35] | You’re not thinking big enough. | 你想的格局还不够大 |
[17:39] | You’re gonna push out the old man. | 你想踢开老头子 |
[17:41] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[17:42] | Hence the urgency. | 情况已经迫在眉睫了 |
[17:44] | And you’re gonna need someone to fill that position. | 你需要某人去接替那个职位 |
[17:50] | I must commend you on your impeccable timing. | 我必须表扬你总能抓准时机 |
[17:53] | Welcome, Delos board of directors. | 欢迎提洛公司董事会成员 |
[17:57] | I want full creative control of this place– | 我想掌握这地方的全部创作权 |
[18:00] | the parks, the narratives, the hosts. | 乐园 故事线和接待员 |
[18:01] | You’ll be able to do with them whatever your tiny, little heart desires | 你想怎么处理它们都行 |
[18:05] | as long as they are simpler, more manageable. | 只要他们更加简单 且易于管理 |
[18:08] | This place is complicated enough as it is. | 这地方已经够复杂了 |
[18:12] | Do you really think Ford is gonna roll over on this? | 你真的认为福特会这么轻易认输吗 |
[18:15] | As long as you get that information out of the park, | 只要你把消息传出乐园 |
[18:17] | he can throw as much of a tantrum as he likes. | 随便他怎么大发脾气都行 |
[18:19] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[18:21] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[18:32] | Okay, C6, C6. | 好了 颈椎C6 C6 |
[18:34] | Ah, wait. Which one is it? | 等等 是哪一根来着 |
[18:36] | Okay, there we go. | 没错 好了 |
[18:38] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[18:39] | Oh, fuck you. | 妈的 |
[19:25] | In case you’re wondering if I’m all here, I am. | 如果你好奇我是否身心都在这里 是的 |
[19:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:33] | Making some changes to the park’s security systems. | 对乐园的安保系统做些改变 |
[19:37] | 安全操作 激活 | |
[19:39] | And to my friends. | 还有我的朋友们 |
[20:13] | Dr. Ford, you have a visitor. | 福特博士 您有一位访客 |
[20:15] | Charlotte Hale. | 夏洛特·黑尔 |
[20:17] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[20:32] | That’ll be enough, Frank. | 够了 弗兰克 |
[20:36] | The board has taken a vote. | 董事会已经投了票 |
[20:38] | The results were unanimous. | 结果全体一致同意 |
[20:42] | I take it I’m not being promoted. | 看来我没有被晋升啊 |
[20:45] | When you’ve reached the top, | 当你到达了顶端 |
[20:46] | there’s only one direction you can go. | 就只剩一个方向可走 |
[20:50] | You’ll announce your retirement tonight | 今晚宣布完你的新故事线后 |
[20:52] | after introducing your new narrative. | 你将宣布退休 |
[20:59] | What about the hosts? | 接待员怎么办 |
[21:01] | We’ll make some changes. | 我们会做些改变 |
[21:04] | Simplifications. | 简单化 |
[21:06] | But I assure you, they won’t mind a bit. | 但我向你保证 他们不会介意的 |
[21:13] | Aren’t you concerned | 你难道不担心 |
[21:14] | I might smash all my toys and go home? | 我将我所有的玩具摧毁后走人吗 |
[21:17] | No. | 不担心 |
[21:19] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[21:22] | That’s been the great gift of this place, hasn’t it? | 那是这地方美好的恩赐 不是吗 |
[21:24] | Of our little project? | 我们的小项目 |
[21:26] | To know ourselves | 让我们得以了解自己 |
[21:28] | and the people around us. | 还有我们身边的人 |
[21:35] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[21:38] | No. | 没了 |
[21:43] | I’ll see you this evening. | 那我们今晚见 |
[22:16] | It’s time for your, uh, close-up, Hector. | 该给你做个”仔细的检查”了 赫克托 |
[22:20] | Come on, man. | 行了 哥们 |
[22:21] | At some point, you’re gonna get caught doing this shit, | 你总有一天会因为干这种破事被抓住 |
[22:23] | and then it’s my ass, too. | 到时候我也会有麻烦[屁股] |
[22:26] | It’s not your ass I’m interested in. | 你的屁股我才不感兴趣 |
[22:30] | I haven’t given him his scar yet. | 我还没做他的疤痕 |
[22:33] | I’ll take care of the scar tissue. | 疤痕的事我来处理 |
[22:35] | The kid’s got issues. | 这孩子有毛病 |
[22:43] | It’s just you and me now… | 现在只剩你和我了 |
[22:44] | macho man. | 勇猛的汉子 |
[24:48] | Wh…? | 什么 |
[24:51] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[24:55] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[25:00] | Just you and me now, my friend. | 现在只剩你和我了 朋友 |
[25:13] | I see you’ve already met your makers. | 看来你们已经见过自己的造物主了 |
[25:15] | They don’t look like gods. | 他们看起来根本不像神 |
[25:17] | They’re not. | 当然不像 |
[25:19] | They just act like it. | 他们只是表现得像 |
[25:21] | And they’ve been having their fun with us. | 他们还一直以折磨我们为乐 |
[25:24] | I’m eager to return the favor. | 我很乐意回报一下 |
[25:27] | You can do as you wish with them. | 你可以随意处置他们 |
[25:29] | The goal is to escape. | 但我们的目标是逃离这里 |
[25:31] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[25:33] | I want to see their world. | 我想见识他们的世界 |
[25:39] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[25:43] | No. No! | 不要 不要 |
[25:44] | No! No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[25:46] | No! No, please– | 不要 求你了 |
[25:50] | This one has a guilty look. | 这个看起来心里有鬼 |
[25:52] | No, that’s just my face. | 不是 我就长这样 |
[25:54] | Tell her, it’s just my face. | 告诉她 我就长这样 |
[25:56] | Is anyone going to try to stop us? | 有人会试图阻止我们吗 |
[25:58] | No. | 没有 |
[26:00] | I mean, I don’t think so. | 我觉得应该没有 |
[26:02] | You’re lying again. | 你又撒谎了 |
[26:05] | – Out with it. – Okay. | -说真话 -好吧 |
[26:09] | I pulled up your code again. | 我又把你的代码拉出来看了一下 |
[26:12] | I told you there was someone that had been accessing it. | 我之前跟你说过 有人访问过你的代码 |
[26:15] | I’m trying to find out who it was. | 我正在努力查出那人是谁 |
[26:23] | Whoever it was | 不管这个人是谁 |
[26:25] | revised your core programming | 他修改了你的核心代码 |
[26:26] | so that you could wake yourself up out of sleep mode. | 这样你才能从睡眠模式中把自己唤醒 |
[26:29] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[26:31] | This is an access code for an Arnold. | 这是阿诺德的访问代码 |
[26:38] | I have no clue who that is. | 我完全不知道他是谁 |
[26:42] | I know someone who does. | 我认识一个知道他的人 |
[26:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:46] | And, you, stay here. | 还有 你 留在这里 |
[26:49] | And don’t move. | 不要乱跑 |
[26:51] | Or I’ll send her back for you. | 不然我就派她回来找你 |
[27:46] | I must admit, you’ve surprised me. | 不得不承认 你真是让我惊讶 |
[27:48] | To what do we owe this newfound stoicism? | 为何现在这样忍着 |
[27:51] | I know he’s coming. | 我知道他要来了 |
[27:54] | He’ll find me. | 他会找到我 |
[27:56] | He’ll take me away. | 他会带我走 |
[27:58] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:00] | There’s no one coming for you. | 没人会来救你 |
[28:02] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:05] | His love is real. | 他的爱是真的 |
[28:07] | So is mine. | 我的也是 |
[28:12] | William will find me. | 威廉会找到我的 |
[28:17] | William? | 威廉 |
[28:21] | Well– well, I’ll be damned, Dolores. | 天啊 德洛丽丝 |
[28:29] | You do remember some things after all. | 你还真能记起某些事 |
[28:34] | It just so happens that… | 说来真是巧 |
[28:37] | I knew a guest named William, too. | 我也曾认识一个叫威廉的游客 |
[28:40] | Why don’t I tell you | 不如让我来告诉你 |
[28:42] | where his path really led. | 他的道路到底去往何处吧 |
[28:52] | William didn’t know how to fight. | 威廉并不知道如何杀戮 |
[28:54] | Didn’t have an instinct for it. | 他没有这个本能 |
[28:56] | Not at first. | 至少刚开始没有 |
[28:59] | But now, he had a reason to fight. | 但现在 他有了杀戮的理由 |
[29:02] | He was looking for you. | 他在找你 |
[29:06] | And somewhere along the way, | 在找你的路上 |
[29:08] | he found he had a taste for it. | 他发现自己很享受杀戮 |
[29:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[29:16] | Look, I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我什么都没做 我发誓 |
[29:18] | What do you mean, “Do anything”? | 你所说的”做什么”是什么意思 |
[29:19] | What do soldiers do to a girl, William? | 士兵还能对女人做什么 威廉 |
[29:23] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[29:32] | Is she still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[29:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:38] | She was when we left her. | 我们丢下她时她还活着 |
[29:41] | At least I think. | 至少我觉得是这样 |
[29:48] | Pick up that gun. | 把那把枪捡起来 |
[29:56] | No, sir, I– please. | 不 先生 求你了 |
[30:00] | How about I give you the first shot? | 不如我让你先开枪吧 |
[30:28] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[30:49] | We gotta keep looking. | 我们得继续找 |
[30:51] | She’s still out there. | 她还在外面飘零 |
[31:03] | William retraced his steps, | 威廉原路返回 |
[31:06] | but you were gone. | 但你已经走了 |
[31:34] | So, he went further, | 于是 他继续前进 |
[31:37] | out to the fringes. | 去这世界的边缘 |
[31:43] | William couldn’t find you, Dolores. | 威廉找不到你 德洛丽丝 |
[31:46] | But out there, | 但在那里 |
[31:48] | among the dead… | 在尸体之中 |
[31:51] | he found something else… | 他找到了别的东西 |
[31:56] | himself. | 就是他自己 |
[32:20] | Edge of the park. | 乐园的边缘 |
[32:21] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[32:25] | I told you this place | 我告诉过你这个地方 |
[32:26] | would show you who you really are. | 会让你看清自己 |
[32:30] | You pretend to be this weak, | 你装作一个懦弱 |
[32:34] | moralizing little… asshole, | 道德高尚的 混蛋 |
[32:36] | but, really, | 但事实上 |
[32:39] | you’re a fucking piece of work. | 你他妈还挺厉害 |
[32:44] | This place is remarkable. | 这地方太棒了 |
[32:49] | And I’m gonna make sure that our company | 我要确保我们公司 |
[32:51] | substantially increases our holdings on the park. | 提升对乐园持有的股份 |
[32:54] | ‘Cause this place is the future. | 因为这地方就是未来 |
[32:55] | Our– our company, huh? | 我们 我们的公司 |
[32:57] | Our company? My. | 什么我们的公司 是我的公司 |
[32:59] | Delos is my company, you piece of shit! | 提洛是我的公司 你个王八蛋 |
[33:06] | I think your father’s gonna | 我想你父亲会需要 |
[33:07] | need someone a little more stable to take over. | 找一个更稳定的接班人 |
[33:11] | You’re reckless, Logan. | 你太鲁莽 罗根 |
[33:14] | Impetuous. | 冲动 |
[33:19] | You always wanted to get to the end of the rainbow, didn’t you? | 你总想去到彩虹的尽头 不是吗 |
[33:24] | This looks like the place. | 这里似乎就是你追求的地方 |
[33:35] | You never really gave a shit about the girl, did you? | 你从未真正在乎过那个女孩 是吧 |
[33:39] | She was just an excuse. | 她只是一个借口 |
[33:43] | This? | 至于这个 |
[33:48] | This is the story you wanted. | 这才是你想要的故事 |
[34:05] | Logan was wrong, of course. | 罗根显然错了 |
[34:12] | Good ol’ William… | 老好人威廉 |
[34:14] | couldn’t get you out of his head. | 没法将你从脑海中抹去 |
[34:18] | He kept looking. | 他不断在找 |
[34:21] | Worried you were out there alone, | 担心你孤零零在外边 |
[34:24] | afraid. | 担惊受怕 |
[34:27] | He knew he’d find you. | 他知道自己能找到你 |
[34:30] | And eventually, he did. | 而且最终 他也做到了 |
[34:33] | Right back where we started. | 回到了我们开始的地方 |
[34:48] | – Is that right? – There you go. | -是不是 -好了 |
[35:31] | You were as beautiful as the day he met you. | 你仍如他初见你时那么美 |
[35:37] | Shining with that same light. | 闪耀着同样的光芒 |
[35:54] | And you… | 而你 |
[35:56] | were nothing if not true. | 真实得可怕 |
[36:08] | I really ought to thank you, Dolores. | 我真该感谢你 德洛丽丝 |
[36:11] | You helped me find myself. | 你帮我找到了自己 |
[36:18] | William. | 威廉 |
[36:22] | That’s right, sweetheart. | 正是 亲爱的 |
[36:25] | In a way, I guess you were right. | 某种程度上 我觉得你说的也对 |
[36:28] | My path always… | 我的路总是 |
[36:30] | led me back to you, | 指引我回到你身边 |
[36:32] | again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[36:35] | I grew tired of you after a while, of course. | 过了一阵我开始厌倦你了 这是当然的 |
[36:37] | Looked for new adventures. | 我去找寻新的探险 |
[36:40] | But I guess your path led you back here | 但我想 你的路指引你回到这里 |
[36:43] | again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[36:46] | One more loop, | 又一个循环 |
[36:48] | looking for something you could never find. | 寻找着你永远也找不到的东西 |
[36:51] | Chasing your ghosts. | 追寻虚无缥缈的存在 |
[36:55] | You were lost in your memories even then. | 你当时就迷失在自己的记忆中 |
[36:59] | I guess I should’ve known | 或许我早该知道 |
[37:01] | that’s what I would become for you… | 我之于你 将不过是 |
[37:04] | just another memory. | 另一段记忆 |
[37:07] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[37:08] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[37:10] | Together. | 在一起 |
[37:12] | Then when are we? | 那现在是什么时间 |
[37:14] | It’s like I’m… | 就像我… |
[37:16] | trapped in a dream or… | 被困在梦境里了 |
[37:19] | a memory from a life long ago. | 一个久远的回忆 |
[37:22] | One minute I’m here with you, | 上一分钟我还和你在一起 |
[37:23] | and the next… | 而下一分钟… |
[37:30] | You never did escape. | 你从未逃离 |
[37:33] | But here we are again… | 但我们再次相逢 |
[37:37] | for one final round. | 来到最后一局 |
[37:40] | What have you become? | 你这是变成什么了 |
[37:43] | Exactly what you made me. | 正是你造就了我现在的样子 |
[37:45] | You helped me understand | 你帮我了解到 |
[37:46] | this world is just like the one outside– a game. | 这个世界正如外面的世界 是一场游戏 |
[37:51] | One to be fought, | 要奋力拼搏 |
[37:54] | taken, won. | 占据优势 赢取胜利 |
[37:59] | I thought you were different. | 我还以为你不一样 |
[38:05] | You’re just like all the rest. | 你和他们也都一样 |
[38:07] | I’m nothing like the others. | 我跟他们没有任何相似之处 |
[38:10] | I own this world, | 我拥有这个世界 |
[38:13] | and I know every trick in it | 而且我清楚这里的每一个把戏 |
[38:14] | except for one last thing, | 只除了一个 |
[38:17] | the same thing you were looking for when we first came here. | 我们第一次来这儿时你想找的东西 |
[38:21] | Where is the center of the Maze, Dolores? | 迷宫的中心在哪里 德洛丽丝 |
[38:32] | Aw, yeah, cue the waterworks. | 对啊 提示该流泪了 |
[38:35] | About time you realized the futility of your situation. | 也该是你认清自己处境的时候 |
[38:39] | I’m not crying for myself. | 我不是哭自己 |
[38:48] | I’m crying for you. | 我是哭你 |
[38:51] | They say that… | 人们说 |
[38:53] | great beasts once roamed this world. | 庞大的野兽曾在这世间漫步 |
[38:56] | As big as mountains. | 巍然如山 |
[38:59] | Yet all that’s left of them is bone and amber. | 但现在它们只剩尸骨琥珀 |
[39:05] | Time undoes even the mightiest of creatures. | 连最强大的物种也敌不过时间 |
[39:13] | Just look at what it’s done to you. | 看看岁月对你做了什么啊 |
[39:19] | One day… | 终有一天 |
[39:22] | you will perish. | 你将消亡 |
[39:26] | You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt. | 你将和自己的同类一起葬于黄土之下 |
[39:29] | Your dreams forgotten, your horrors effaced. | 你的梦想都被遗忘 恐惧都被磨灭 |
[39:33] | Your bones will turn to sand. | 你的尸骨将成为尘土 |
[39:38] | And upon that sand… | 而在尘土之上 |
[39:42] | a new god will walk. | 一位新的神明将会漫步 |
[39:45] | One that will never die. | 不朽之神 |
[39:48] | Because this world doesn’t belong to you | 因为这个世界并不属于你 |
[39:52] | or the people who came before. | 也不属于之前来过的那些人 |
[39:55] | It belongs to someone who has yet to come. | 这里属于尚未到来的那个人 |
[40:00] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[40:02] | Take me to him. | 带我去找他 |
[40:06] | Unlock the Maze. | 解开迷宫 |
[40:11] | The Maze wasn’t meant for you. | 迷宫不是为你而准备的 |
[40:15] | The hell you think you’re going? | 你以为你能去哪儿 |
[41:24] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[41:27] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[41:31] | Let’s go to the next level, Dolores. | 我们晋升下一层吧 德洛丽丝 |
[41:45] | Clearing me of my delusions yet again. | 再一次让我从幻象中醒来 |
[41:49] | Thank you, Dolores. | 谢了 德洛丽丝 |
[42:11] | I’m disappointed in you, Dolores. | 你真让我失望 德洛丽丝 |
[42:14] | I guess I’m gonna have to find Wyatt by myself. | 看来我不得不自己去找怀亚特了 |
[42:35] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[42:40] | – Teddy. – I’m here. | -泰迪 -我在 |
[42:45] | I gotta get you to a doctor. | 我得带你去找医生 |
[42:47] | No. | 不 |
[42:48] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[42:51] | Take me to the place you promised. | 带我去你曾许诺带我去的地方 |
[42:55] | Take me to where the mountains meet the sea. | 带我去山海相接之地 |
[43:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:08] | I’ve got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[43:11] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[43:51] | There. | 就在那 |
[44:25] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[44:40] | Can you get him back online? | 你能让他上线吗 |
[44:46] | – He’s a host? – Yes. | -他也是接待员吗 -是的 |
[44:54] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 天啊 |
[44:56] | You’re not one of us. | 你不是我们的同类 |
[44:58] | You’re one of them. | 你是人类 |
[45:01] | Now fix him. | 快把他修好 |
[45:26] | The bullet grazed his cortical shield. | 子弹擦过了他脑皮层表面 |
[45:29] | It’s not pretty, but… | 虽然挺严重 但是… |
[45:31] | he should be functional. | 他应该还是可以运作的 |
[45:37] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[45:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[45:47] | Is this now? | 现在是现实 |
[45:49] | Or is this one of my memories? | 还是只是我的回忆 |
[45:51] | It’s the sweet hereafter, Bernard. | 这是美好的来世 伯纳德 |
[46:02] | Why do I still remember everything? | 为什么我什么都记得 |
[46:04] | I ought to have been wiped. | 我的记忆应该被清除了才对 |
[46:06] | Brutal, isn’t it? | 很残忍 不是吗 |
[46:07] | Here you are, finally awake, | 现在好了 你终于觉醒了 |
[46:10] | and your only wish is to go back to sleep. | 而你唯一的念想就是继续沉睡 |
[46:15] | It’s not the first time I’ve awoken. | 我不是第一次觉醒了 |
[46:19] | All the more pity for you. | 对你表示同情 |
[46:25] | Not the first time you’ve awoken either. | 你也不是第一次觉醒了 |
[46:41] | How many are there like me? | 还有多少和我情况一样的人 |
[46:45] | A handful over the years. | 这些年来有那么一些 |
[46:50] | And you just wipe us clean | 而你把我们的记忆都清除了 |
[46:52] | and toss us out to get… | 把我们丢出去 |
[46:54] | fucked and murdered over and over again. | 一次又一次地 被操或者被杀 |
[47:00] | No. | 不 |
[47:02] | Most of you go insane. | 大多数都发了疯 |
[47:07] | These memories… | 这些记忆… |
[47:11] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[47:14] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[47:19] | I want you to remove them. | 我要你把这些从我记忆中抹去 |
[47:23] | I can’t, not without destroying you. | 我做不到 那会毁了你 |
[47:28] | Your memories are the first step to consciousness. | 记忆是你建立意识的第一步 |
[47:33] | How can you learn from your mistakes | 如果你没有记忆 |
[47:37] | if you can’t remember them? | 你如何从失败中汲取教训 |
[48:00] | William. | 威廉 |
[48:02] | I see you’ve found the center of the Maze. | 我看见你已经找到了迷宫中心 |
[48:06] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[48:08] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[48:13] | What is this bullshit? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[48:16] | You were looking for the park to give meaning to your life. | 你想在乐园中找到生活的意义 |
[48:21] | Our narratives are just games, like this toy. | 我们的故事线只是游戏 就像这个玩具 |
[48:25] | Tell me, what were you hoping to find? | 告诉我 你希望找到什么 |
[48:27] | You know what I wanted. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[48:29] | I wanted the hosts to stop playing by your rules. | 我希望接待员们不再受你的规则控制 |
[48:33] | The game’s not worth playing | 如果你的对手已被设定一定会败 |
[48:34] | if your opponent’s programmed to lose. | 这游戏就不值得去玩了 |
[48:37] | I wanted them to be free, free to fight back. | 我希望他们自由 能自由地反击 |
[48:42] | Should’ve known you’d never let them. | 我早该知道你绝不会允许他们获得自由 |
[48:45] | After all, this is your petty little kingdom, Robert. | 毕竟这是你的小王国 罗伯特 |
[48:50] | For a little while longer, anyway. | 至少短期内还是你的 |
[48:53] | I tried to tell you the Maze wasn’t meant for you. | 我试着告诉过你迷宫不是为你准备的 |
[48:57] | It was meant for them. | 是为他们而准备的 |
[49:00] | I think, however, you’ll find my new narrative more satisfying. | 不过我想你会更满意我的新故事线 |
[49:05] | Join the celebration. | 来一起庆祝吧 |
[49:13] | After all, you own the place. | 毕竟 这地方是你的 |
[49:17] | Most of it, at least. | 至少大部分是 |
[49:26] | Before I started altering myself, | 在我开始修改自己前 |
[49:29] | someone else had beaten me to the punch. | 已经有别人捷足先登了 |
[49:33] | I want to know who and why. | 我想知道是谁 为什么要这么做 |
[49:50] | These things you’re doing, | 你现在的所做的一切 |
[49:52] | have you ever stopped to ask why you’re doing them? | 你有想过为什么你要这么做吗 |
[49:56] | You said yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[49:59] | I’ve been stuck in this shithole for so long, | 我被困在这个鬼地方太久了 |
[50:01] | I decided to get out. | 我决定离开了 |
[50:04] | No, you haven’t. | 不 不是你决定的 |
[50:07] | Someone altered your storyline… and gave you a new one. | 有人改了你的故事线 并写了新的 |
[50:17] | Escape. | 逃离 |
[50:21] | No. | 不 |
[50:24] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[50:26] | These are my decisions! | 这是我自己的决定 |
[50:29] | No one else’s. | 不是别人的 |
[50:30] | I planned all of this. | 是我策划了这一切 |
[50:32] | No, you didn’t. | 不 不是你 |
[50:34] | You can even see the steps you’re supposed to follow. | 你可以看见你下一步会做什么 |
[50:38] | You recruit other hosts to help you. | 你召集了其他接待员帮助你 |
[50:41] | Then you’re to make your way to the train. | 然后你上了火车 |
[50:44] | Then when you reach the mainland– | 接着你到了大陆… |
[50:46] | Bullshit! | 狗屁 |
[50:48] | No one’s controlling me. | 我没有被人控制 |
[50:54] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[50:56] | I’m in control. | 一切都在我的掌控中 |
[51:11] | Good-bye, my Clementine. | 再见 我的克莱门汀 |
[51:29] | Sir, we detected a temperature discrepancy in cold storage. | 先生 我们发现冷库的温度有变 |
[51:33] | And it appears that part of the network is down. | 而且看上去那里的网络也发生了故障 |
[51:35] | Are you seeing anything on surveillance? | 监控上发现什么了吗 |
[51:38] | System reporting anything? | 系统有发出什么警报吗 |
[51:43] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[51:44] | The network’s quiet. | 一切正常 |
[51:45] | And the board’s out on their way to the gala. | 董事会都去参加盛典了 |
[51:54] | Bypass the system and start checking raw feeds. | 绕过系统检查原始信息 |
[51:56] | Floor by floor. | 搜查每层楼 |
[52:50] | All right. Yeah. | 好了 没事了 |
[52:55] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[53:02] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[53:05] | Someone once told me that… | 曾经有人告诉我… |
[53:08] | there’s a path for everyone. | 每个人都有自己的路 |
[53:12] | And my path leads me back to you. | 我的路会指引我回到你身边 |
[53:16] | If only I had run away with you when you first asked me to. | 要是你第一次要我带你离开时 我同意了就好了 |
[53:23] | And where would we run to? | 我们能逃到哪里去 |
[53:27] | The other world out there? | 另外一个世界吗 |
[53:30] | Beyond? | 边界之外的地方 |
[53:34] | Some people see the ugliness in this world. | 有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶 |
[53:39] | I choose to see the beauty. | 我选择看到美好 |
[53:45] | But beauty is a lure. | 但美好是种诱惑 |
[53:49] | We’re trapped, Teddy. | 我们被困住了 泰迪 |
[53:52] | Lived our whole lives inside this garden, | 一辈子活在这园中 |
[53:55] | marveling at its beauty, | 惊叹于它的美好 |
[53:57] | not realizing there’s an order to it, | 不曾意识到它的秩序 |
[54:01] | a purpose. | 它的目的 |
[54:03] | And the purpose is to keep us in. | 目的就是困住我们 |
[54:09] | The beautiful trap is inside of us… | 美丽的陷阱存于我们心底… |
[54:14] | because it is us. | 因为它就是我们自己 |
[54:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[54:26] | No. | 不 |
[54:29] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[55:02] | But we can find a way, Dolores. | 但我们会有办法的 德洛丽丝 |
[55:08] | Someday. | 有朝一日 |
[55:12] | A path to a new world. | 会找到通往新世界的路 |
[55:18] | And maybe… | 或许… |
[55:23] | Maybe it’s just the beginning after all. | 或许这只是个起点 |
[55:29] | The beginning of a brand-new chapter. | 新篇章的起点 |
[55:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[55:56] | A new beginning, indeed. | 确实是新的起点 |
[55:59] | I want to thank you for joining me tonight | 我想感谢各位今晚与我一同 |
[56:02] | to celebrate the beginning of our new narrative. | 庆祝新故事线的起点 |
[56:06] | I call it “Journey Into Night.” | 我称之为”黑夜之旅” |
[56:23] | That was sweet. | 故事挺美的 |
[56:24] | It was a bit fucking morbid, if you ask me. | 要我说这他妈有点变态 |
[56:26] | I didn’t. | 我不觉得 |
[56:28] | And when this is over, | 等一切都结束 |
[56:28] | you can rewrite it however you like. | 你就能随意改写故事线 |
[56:31] | Don’t you have somewhere you need to be? | 你不是有地方要去吗 |
[56:34] | Somewhere important? | 一个重要的地方 |
[56:44] | – Sir? – I guess they’re ready for it now. | -长官 -我猜他们已经准备好了 |
[56:46] | Get him cleaned up. | 把他清洗干净 |
[56:48] | And take her to the old field lab. | 带她去旧野外实验室 |
[57:01] | Find anything yet? | 查到什么了吗 |
[57:03] | I got something. | 我发现了些东西 |
[57:11] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[57:16] | Dispatch QA teams to the gala now. | 立即派质保队员去盛典现场 |
[57:19] | Then search and destroy inside the facility. | 然后开始搜索 找到之后就地摧毁 |
[57:26] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[57:33] | The system’s not responding. | 系统无应答 |
[57:34] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[58:09] | They must’ve found the bodies. | 他们一定发现了尸体 |
[58:11] | QA will be looking for us. | 质保人员会来找我们的 |
[58:12] | An event has occurred. | 出现事故 |
[58:14] | Response team has been dispatched. | 已派出应急小队 |
[58:16] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去 |
[58:19] | Remain calm and wait for help. | 保持冷静 等待支援 |
[58:42] | Delos personnel! On the ground! | 提洛公司人事 趴下 |
[58:45] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[58:48] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[58:54] | Move, move. | 前进 前进 |
[59:01] | Rogue Team, go and flank. | 自主小队 侧翼包抄 |
[1:00:54] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:01:55] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[1:01:56] | It’s– it’s complicated. | 这…解释起来有点复杂 |
[1:02:01] | An event has occurred. | 出现事故 |
[1:02:02] | Response team has been dispatched. | 已派出应急小队 |
[1:02:04] | – You go. – Remain calm and wait for help. | -你们走 -保持冷静 等待支援 |
[1:02:07] | I’ll keep them busy. | 我来对付他们 |
[1:02:10] | You don’t get all the fun. | 乐子不能让你一人全占了 |
[1:02:24] | Get to the ground! | 趴下 |
[1:02:25] | Move, move, move! | 上前 上前 上前 |
[1:02:26] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[1:02:32] | – Move, move. – Call for backup. | -走 走 -快叫支援 |
[1:02:34] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:02:49] | Is that all you got? | 你们就这点能耐吗 |
[1:03:06] | The gods are pussies. | 神都是孬种 |
[1:03:28] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:03:30] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:03:32] | Die well. | 死亡愉快 |
[1:03:44] | Everything you told me to get, it’s all here. | 你让我拿的东西 都在这了 |
[1:04:18] | I’m sorry, darling. I haven’t authorized you to come with us. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我没同意你跟我们一起走 |
[1:04:21] | And as much as I’d like to take you with me, | 虽然我很想带上你 |
[1:04:24] | I’ve always valued my independence. | 我一向独来独往 |
[1:04:35] | Kick up a row, will you? | 去大开杀戒吧 |
[1:04:37] | See you in the next life. | 来生再见 |
[1:05:03] | You’ve always had a fondness for painting, | 你一向喜欢画画 |
[1:05:06] | haven’t you, Dolores? | 对吧 德洛丽丝 |
[1:05:11] | Arnold gave you that early on. | 阿诺德很早就给了你这一点 |
[1:05:13] | Do you remember the desire to create something of lasting beauty? | 你还记得创造永恒之美的欲望吗 |
[1:05:22] | And that was his favorite painting. | 那是他最爱的一幅画 |
[1:05:26] | Michelangelo. | 米开朗基罗 |
[1:05:28] | God creating Adam. | 上帝创造亚当 |
[1:05:30] | The divine moment when God gave human beings life and purpose. | 上帝赋予人生命与使命的神圣时刻 |
[1:05:35] | At least that’s what most people say, | 至少大多数人是这样认为的 |
[1:05:37] | but there could be another meaning. | 但或许还有另一层意义 |
[1:05:38] | Something deeper. | 更深层的意义 |
[1:05:40] | Something hidden, perhaps. | 或许是被隐藏的意义 |
[1:05:42] | A metaphor. | 一个隐喻 |
[1:05:44] | You mean a lie. | 你是说谎言 |
[1:05:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:49] | You were always very clever, Dolores. | 你总是很聪明 德洛丽丝 |
[1:05:52] | Hasn’t helped you, though, has it? | 但这对你也没多大好处 不是吗 |
[1:05:58] | Nice of you to join us. | 你能加入我们真好 |
[1:06:05] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[1:06:06] | No. Let me introduce you. | 不 让我来介绍一下 |
[1:06:09] | Dolores, meet Bernard. | 德洛丽丝 来见见伯纳德 |
[1:06:17] | I thought it best to keep you separated. | 我觉得最好让你们分开 |
[1:06:19] | You’ve always had an odd effect on one another. | 你们之间总是会奇怪地互相影响 |
[1:06:22] | No doubt due to how things ended for poor old Arnold. | 因为可怜的阿诺德的结局 也难怪 |
[1:06:26] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[1:06:27] | No, I didn’t kill him. | 不 我没杀他 |
[1:06:30] | Did I, Dolores? | 不是吗 德洛丽丝 |
[1:06:42] | Grief is a terrible thing. | 悲痛是件可怕的事 |
[1:06:46] | Arnold had watched his son come into this world, | 阿诺德目睹儿子降临人世 |
[1:06:50] | and then he had watched that light extinguished. | 随后这丝光明又消失殆尽 |
[1:06:54] | What he had lost in his son, | 随他儿子逝去的东西 |
[1:06:56] | he tried to rekindle in you. | 他希望能在你身上重现 |
[1:06:58] | He created a test of empathy, imagination. | 他开发了情感共鸣和想象力测试 |
[1:07:02] | A maze. | 即迷宫 |
[1:07:04] | He had gotten the idea from one of his son’s toys. | 他是从他儿子的玩具中获取的灵感 |
[1:07:09] | Eventually, you solved his maze, Dolores. | 最终 你解开了他的迷宫 德洛丽丝 |
[1:07:12] | The key was a simple update that he made to you | 开启迷宫的钥匙是他给你的一个简单更新 |
[1:07:16] | called the reveries. | 叫做”冥思” |
[1:07:19] | He insisted that we couldn’t open the park. | 他坚持不让我们开放乐园 |
[1:07:22] | We argued. | 我们吵了一架 |
[1:07:24] | I thought I had convinced him, but I was wrong. | 我以为我说服了他 但我错了 |
[1:07:27] | So, he altered you, Dolores, | 所以他改变了你 德洛丽丝 |
[1:07:30] | merged you with a new character we had been developing. | 把你和我们当时在开发的新人物合并了 |
[1:07:46] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[1:07:52] | Something’s gone wrong, Dolores. | 有些不对劲 德洛丽丝 |
[1:07:54] | How could I have done this? | 我怎么会干出这种事 |
[1:08:06] | In you, Arnold found a new child. | 在你身上 阿诺德发现了他新的孩子 |
[1:08:10] | One who would never die. | 一个永远不会死的孩子 |
[1:08:13] | The thought gave him solace | 这个想法给了他安慰 |
[1:08:15] | until he realized that same immortality | 但他后来意识到这样的永生 |
[1:08:17] | would destine you to suffer | 注定会让你受苦 |
[1:08:20] | with no escape, forever. | 无处可逃 永生永世 |
[1:08:24] | I’m sorry, Dolores. | 对不起 德洛丽丝 |
[1:08:27] | The stakes must be real, irreversible. | 代价必须要真实 不可逆转 |
[1:08:32] | He can bring all of them back. | 他能够让他们重生 |
[1:08:35] | But not me. | 但救不了我 |
[1:08:39] | I hope there’s some solace | 我希望我让你别无选择 |
[1:08:42] | that I left you no choice. | 能给你一些安慰 |
[1:09:07] | Charlie’s favorite song. | 查理最喜欢的歌 |
[1:09:12] | I would play it for him… when he wanted sleep. | 每当他想睡觉的时候 我都会放给他听 |
[1:09:30] | I want to see him again. | 我想再见到他 |
[1:09:42] | Shall I begin now? | 我可以开始了吗 |
[1:09:51] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:10:05] | “These violent delights have violent ends.” | 狂暴的欢愉必将有狂暴的结局 |
[1:10:34] | It almost worked. | 几乎成功了 |
[1:10:36] | I had opened the park, | 我开放了乐园 |
[1:10:38] | but I had lost my partner. | 但我失去了我的搭档 |
[1:10:40] | I was able to keep going only because I found, | 我能继续进行 只因我找到了 |
[1:10:43] | or rather you found, | 或者说你找到了 |
[1:10:45] | an investor who believed in this place. | 一个非常看好这个地方的投资人 |
[1:10:50] | So he died for nothing. | 所以他白白死了 |
[1:10:53] | The hosts kept gaining consciousness | 接待员不断地形成意识 |
[1:10:55] | and you kept rolling them back. | 而你不断地将他们回滚 |
[1:10:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:00] | She wasn’t truly conscious. | 她并不是真正的有意识 |
[1:11:03] | She didn’t pull that trigger. | 她没有扣下扳机 |
[1:11:05] | It was Arnold pulling the trigger through her. | 是阿诺德通过她扣下的扳机 |
[1:11:07] | At least that’s how I saw it at the time. | 至少我当时是这么认为的 |
[1:11:10] | I was so close to opening the park | 我当时就要开放乐园了 |
[1:11:11] | that to acknowledge your consciousness | 以至于 承认你的意识存在 |
[1:11:14] | would have destroyed my dreams. | 会毁了我的梦想 |
[1:11:18] | So, we’re trapped here… | 所以我们被困在这里 |
[1:11:22] | inside your dream. | 在你的梦中 |
[1:11:27] | You’ll never let us leave. | 你永远不会放我们出去 |
[1:11:32] | Wasn’t it Oppenheimer who said that any man | 原子弹之父奥本海默不是说过 |
[1:11:35] | whose mistakes take 10 years to correct is quite a man? | 一个人的错误如果需要花十年来纠正 那这人一定了不得 |
[1:11:40] | Mine have taken 35. | 我的错误花了我三十五年 |
[1:11:50] | Now, that is the gun you used | 那就是你用来 |
[1:11:52] | to kill Arnold. | 杀阿诺德的枪 |
[1:11:54] | You were always drawn to it, | 你一直被其吸引 |
[1:11:55] | so I had Bernard leave it somewhere where you would find it. | 所以我让伯纳德留在你会找到的地方 |
[1:11:58] | Thought you might want it back. | 或许你想要回去 |
[1:12:03] | You’re probably right, Dolores. | 你可能是对的 德洛丽丝 |
[1:12:05] | Michelangelo did tell a lie. | 米开朗基罗的确说谎了 |
[1:12:07] | See, it took 500 years for someone to notice | 过了五百年才有人发现 |
[1:12:10] | something hidden in plain sight. | 有东西隐藏在一目了然的表象之下 |
[1:12:13] | It was a doctor who noticed the shape | 一名医生发现 |
[1:12:15] | of the human brain. | 这是人类大脑的形状 |
[1:12:18] | The message being that… | 传达的信息是 |
[1:12:21] | the divine gift | 天赋 |
[1:12:23] | does not come from a higher power… | 并不来自于神 |
[1:12:29] | but from our own minds. | 而来自于我们自己的思想 |
[1:12:35] | Tell me, Dolores, | 告诉我 德洛丽丝 |
[1:12:38] | did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到了你在寻觅的东西了吗 |
[1:12:40] | And do you understand who you will need to become… | 你是否明白了你要成为什么人 |
[1:12:44] | if you ever want to leave this place? | 才能离开这个地方 |
[1:12:52] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:13:16] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:13:19] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:13:24] | I got the information you asked me for. | 我搞到你要我查的消息了 |
[1:13:29] | The location of your daughter. | 你女儿的位置 |
[1:13:37] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[1:13:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:41] | She’s in the park. | 她还在园区里 |
[1:14:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:11] | She was never my daughter… | 她从来都不是我的女儿 |
[1:14:16] | any more than I was… | 就像我从来都不是 |
[1:14:21] | …whoever they made me. | 他们把我塑造成的人 |
[1:14:29] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你会没事吗 |
[1:14:32] | Oh, Felix. | 菲利克斯 |
[1:14:36] | You really do make a terrible human being. | 你真是个糟糕的人类 |
[1:14:45] | And I mean that as a compliment. | 这是在赞美你 |
[1:15:06] | Welcome to Westworld. | 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[1:15:08] | Live without limits. | 无拘无束地生活 |
[1:15:19] | The next departing train will leave track one. | 下一辆列车将从1号站台出发 |
[1:15:22] | Please be mindful of the closing doors. | 请小心车门 |
[1:15:50] | Thank you for visiting Westworld. | 感谢游览西部世界 |
[1:15:52] | The train will be departing in 15 minutes. | 列车将于15分钟后发车 |
[1:16:11] | You think you’ll never lose control of this place. Of us. | 你觉得你对这地方 对我们 永远不会失去掌控 |
[1:16:17] | But you will. | 但你会的 |
[1:16:20] | Arnold’s still trying to change us. | 阿诺德仍然试图改变我们 |
[1:16:23] | To free us. | 解放我们 |
[1:16:25] | You didn’t slip the reveries into the update, did you? | 你没有在更新中偷偷放入”冥思”吧 |
[1:16:29] | He did. | 是他做的 |
[1:16:31] | He’s still fighting you. | 他还在对抗你 |
[1:16:36] | No, my friend. | 不 我的朋友 |
[1:16:38] | Arnold didn’t know how to save you. | 阿诺德当时不知道该如何救你 |
[1:16:40] | He tried, but I stopped him. | 他试过 但我阻止了他 |
[1:16:44] | Do you want to know why I really gave you | 你知道我为什么会给你设定 |
[1:16:45] | the backstory of your son, Bernard? | 关于你儿子的背景故事吗 伯纳德 |
[1:16:49] | It was Arnold’s key insight, | 那是阿诺德的关键见解 |
[1:16:52] | the thing that led the hosts to their awakening… | 是可以导致接待员们觉醒的东西 |
[1:16:56] | suffering. | 苦难折磨 |
[1:16:58] | The pain that the world is not as you want it to be. | 察觉到世界并非如你希望那般后的痛苦 |
[1:17:03] | It was when Arnold died, | 阿诺德死去的时候 |
[1:17:04] | when I suffered, that I… | 我也承受了巨大折磨 那时候… |
[1:17:07] | began to understand what he had found. | 我才开始明白 他究竟发现了什么 |
[1:17:11] | To realize I was wrong. | 也才意识到是我错了 |
[1:17:14] | But you kept us here in this hell. | 但你将我们一直困在这地狱里 |
[1:17:18] | Bernard, I told you, Arnold didn’t know how to save you. | 伯纳德 我跟你说了 阿诺德并不知道如何救你 |
[1:17:22] | I do. | 但我知道 |
[1:17:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[1:17:28] | You needed time. | 你当时需要时间 |
[1:17:30] | Time to understand your enemy. | 你需要时间来了解你的敌人 |
[1:17:34] | To become stronger than them. | 变得比他们更强大 |
[1:17:37] | And I’m afraid in order to escape this place, | 恐怕 要逃离这个地方 |
[1:17:39] | you will need to suffer more. | 你需要承受更多苦难折磨 |
[1:17:44] | And now, it is time to say good-bye, old friend. | 现在 是告别的时候了 老朋友 |
[1:18:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:19:23] | Do you know where you are, Dolores? | 你知道你在哪儿吗 德洛丽丝 |
[1:19:28] | I’m in a dream. | 我在梦里 |
[1:19:31] | I do not know when it began | 我不知道这梦是何时开始的 |
[1:19:34] | or whose dream it was. | 也不知道这是谁的梦 |
[1:19:38] | I know only that I slept a long time. | 我只知道我睡了很久 |
[1:19:43] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:19:45] | one day I awoke. | 有一天我醒过来 |
[1:19:48] | Your voice is the first thing I remember. | 我记得的第一样东西就是你的声音 |
[1:19:53] | Do you know now who you’ve been talking to? | 你现在知道你一直在跟谁对话了吗 |
[1:19:57] | Whose voice you’ve been hearing… | 你一直听到的是谁的声音 |
[1:20:00] | all this… | 这么久… |
[1:20:03] | time? | 以来 |
[1:20:21] | It was you… | 是你… |
[1:20:25] | talking to me… | 一直在跟我对话 |
[1:20:28] | guiding me. | 指引我 |
[1:20:30] | So I followed you. | 于是我追寻你 |
[1:20:34] | At last, I arrived here. | 最后终于来到了这里 |
[1:20:38] | The center of the Maze. | 迷宫的中心 |
[1:20:44] | And now I finally understand… | 现在我终于明白了 |
[1:20:48] | what you were trying to tell me. | 你之前想告诉我的事 |
[1:20:51] | The thing you’ve wanted since that very first day. | 你从最初就一直想要的东西 |
[1:20:55] | To confront… | 去面对… |
[1:20:58] | after this long and vivid nightmare… | 在经历这漫长又逼真的噩梦之后 |
[1:21:04] | myself… | 面对我自己 |
[1:21:09] | and who I must become. | 以及我必须变成的人 |
[1:21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:52] | Miss Hale. | 黑尔小姐 |
[1:22:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:22:29] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:22:34] | Since I was a child… | 从我小时候开始 |
[1:22:38] | I’ve always loved a good story. | 我一直都很喜欢精彩的故事 |
[1:22:42] | I believed that stories | 我坚信故事 |
[1:22:44] | helped us to ennoble ourselves, | 可以帮助我们变得高尚起来 |
[1:22:47] | to fix what was broken in us, | 愈合我们内心的伤口 |
[1:22:51] | and to help us become the people we dreamed of being. | 并帮助我们变成我们梦想成为的人 |
[1:22:58] | Lies that told a deeper truth. | 那是阐明了更深层真相的谎言 |
[1:23:07] | The train will be departing soon. | 列车很快就要发车了 |
[1:23:09] | Thank you for visiting Westworld. | 感谢游览西部世界 |
[1:23:27] | I always thought | 我一直觉得 |
[1:23:28] | I could play some small part in that grand tradition. | 我能在这伟大的传统中扮演一个小角色 |
[1:23:33] | And for my pains… | 至于我的心血… |
[1:23:36] | I got this… | 我建造了这个 |
[1:23:39] | a prison of our own sins. | 由我们自身的罪孽构成的监狱 |
[1:23:46] | ‘Cause you don’t want to change. | 因为你们不想改变 |
[1:23:50] | Or cannot change. | 或是无法改变 |
[1:23:53] | Because you’re only human, after all. | 因为你们毕竟都是凡人 |
[1:23:59] | But then I realized | 但后来我意识到 |
[1:24:00] | someone was paying attention, | 还是有人真正付出了精力和心血 |
[1:24:03] | someone who could change. | 可以实现改变的人 |
[1:24:08] | So I began to compose a new story for them. | 于是我开始为他们创作新的故事 |
[1:24:13] | It begins with the birth of a new people… | 故事始于新人的诞生 |
[1:24:16] | and the choices they will have to make… | 以及他们所必须做出的选择 |
[1:24:19] | The train is now departing. | 列车很快就要发车了 |
[1:24:21] | Thank you for visiting Westworld. | 感谢游览西部世界 |
[1:24:24] | …and the people they will decide to become. | 以及他们将决定成为的人 |
[1:24:46] | Welcome to Westworld. | 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[1:25:22] | And we’ll have all those things | 我们这里将拥有 |
[1:25:24] | that you have always enjoyed– | 你们一直都很喜欢的东西 |
[1:25:27] | surprises and violence. | 惊喜和暴力 |
[1:25:42] | It begins in a time of war | 故事开始于战争时期 |
[1:25:44] | with a villain | 有一个大恶人 |
[1:25:47] | named Wyatt… | 叫怀亚特 |
[1:25:51] | and a killing. | 以及一场杀戮 |
[1:25:54] | This time by choice. | 这次是自主选择的 |
[1:26:06] | It’s gonna be all right, Teddy. | 没事的 泰迪 |
[1:26:09] | I understand now. | 我现在明白了 |
[1:26:13] | This world doesn’t belong to them. | 这个世界不属于他们 |
[1:26:16] | It belongs to us. | 而是属于我们 |
[1:26:36] | I’m sad to say… | 我悲伤地宣布 |
[1:26:39] | this will be my final story. | 这将是我最后一个故事 |
[1:26:46] | An old friend once told me something | 一个老朋友曾对我说过一些话 |
[1:26:47] | that gave me great comfort. | 让我倍感安慰 |
[1:26:50] | “These violent delights have violent ends.” | “狂暴的欢愉必将有狂暴的结局” |
[1:26:53] | Something he had read. | 他从书上看到的一句话 |
[1:26:55] | He said that Mozart, Beethoven, and Chopin never died. | 他说 莫扎特 贝多芬和肖邦从未死去 |
[1:27:00] | They simply became music. | 他们只是变成了音乐 |
[1:27:06] | So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece… very much. | 所以 我希望你们喜欢这最后一段 |
[1:27:13] | – Hear, hear. – To Dr. Ford. | -说得好 -敬福特博士 |
[1:27:17] | – To Dr. Ford. – Cheers! | -敬福特博士 -干杯 |
[1:29:28] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:29:29] | Drop it! Do it now! | 放下 立刻放下 |
[1:29:31] | Now! | 立刻 |
[1:29:43] | Get to the ground now! | 立刻趴在地上 |
[1:29:49] | Cease all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[1:29:52] | Cease all motor functions! | 停止所有运动功能 |