时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Welcome to Westworld. | 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[00:04] | Which would you prefer? | 喜欢哪一个 |
[00:06] | This place is the answer | 这里就是答案 |
[00:08] | to that question that you’ve been asking yourself. | 你一直自问的那个问题的答案 |
[00:10] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[00:12] | Who you really are. | 你究竟是谁 |
[00:14] | It’s not a business venture, not a theme park… | 这里不是什么商业投机项目 不是什么主题公园 |
[00:17] | but an entire world. | 而是一整个世界 |
[00:18] | And we create life itself. | 我们创造生命 |
[00:21] | Hello, Dolores. | 你好 德洛丽丝 |
[00:22] | Sometimes I feel like the world out there is calling me. | 有时我觉得外面的世界在呼唤我 |
[00:25] | Whispering, “There’s something more.” | 低语着”外面的天地更宽广” |
[00:27] | And someday soon, | 在即将到来的有朝一日 |
[00:28] | we will have the life we’ve both been dreaming of. | 我们就能过上梦想的生活 |
[00:31] | The guests, they’re here because they want a glimpse | 游客们来这里是因为他们想要一窥 |
[00:34] | of who they could be. | 自己有可能成为什么样的人 |
[00:35] | The hero… or the villain. | 会成为英雄…还是恶人 |
[00:40] | I’ve been coming here for 30 years. | 我来这里反复三十年了 |
[00:42] | After all, you own the place. | 毕竟 这地方是你的 |
[00:43] | The money men. DELOS. | 我们的投资人 提洛公司 |
[00:46] | I think there’s deeper meaning, | 但我觉得在迷宫里 |
[00:48] | in the center of the Maze. | 藏着更深的意义 |
[00:49] | If you’re looking for the moral of the story, | 如果你是要找故事的寓意 |
[00:51] | quite simply, ask. | 你大可以直接开口问 |
[00:53] | I’d need a shovel. | 那我就需要一把铲子了 |
[00:54] | The man I’d be asking died 35 years ago. | 我要问的人35年前就死了 |
[00:58] | You had a partner? | 你曾经还有搭档 |
[01:00] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[01:02] | His search for consciousness consumed him. | 他对意识的探究 耗尽了他的生命力 |
[01:06] | I think there may be something wrong with this world. | 我觉得这个世界或许有什么不对劲 |
[01:09] | Have you been hearing voices? | 你是不是一直听到声音 |
[01:11] | Has Arnold been… speaking to you again? | 阿诺德又和你说话了吗 |
[01:14] | He built me a game. | 他为我创造了一个游戏 |
[01:16] | He told me I was going to help him. | 他叫我帮他 |
[01:18] | Help him do what? | 帮他做什么 |
[01:21] | The only thing stopping the hosts | 唯一能阻止这些接待员 |
[01:23] | from hacking us to pieces, is one line in your code. | 把我们砍成碎片的 是你的一行代码 |
[01:26] | The hosts can’t hurt you, by design. | 接待员没法伤害你们 设定就是如此 |
[01:28] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[01:34] | One moment I’m with a little girl, | 前一刻 我还和一个小女孩在一起 |
[01:36] | the next I’m back in Sweetwater. | 接着 我就回到了甜水镇 |
[01:37] | I can’t tell which is real. | 我分不清哪个才是真实的 |
[01:40] | The concerns that the hosts will remember some of their experiences, | 问题在于接待员会记得一些事 |
[01:43] | and act on them. | 并就其采取行动 |
[01:45] | We’re having some kind of behavioral problem with the madam. | 鸨母出现了某种行为问题 |
[01:48] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[01:49] | That I’m not crazy after all. | 说明我没有疯 |
[01:51] | And that none of this matters. | 还有这一切都无所谓 |
[01:54] | This is not a glitch. | 这不是什么小故障 |
[01:56] | And for some reason, you don’t want me to tell anyone. | 不知道为什么 你不想让我告诉别人 |
[01:59] | This is Charlotte Hale, executive director of our board. | 这位是夏洛特·黑尔 董事会的执行总裁 |
[02:04] | Our interest in this place is entirely the code. | 我们对这个地方唯一的兴趣就是代码 |
[02:08] | Someone has been using our hosts | 有人在利用我们的接待员 |
[02:09] | to smuggle data out of the park. | 窃取公园里的数据传出去 |
[02:16] | What is this, Bernard? | 这是什么 伯纳德 |
[02:18] | It doesn’t look like anything to me. | 我看不出来什么 |
[02:20] | Human engineers were not up to the task, | 人类工程师却又不能胜任这项工作 |
[02:22] | so I built you. | 所以我创造了你 |
[02:24] | My God, I’m… | 上帝啊 我… |
[02:25] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[02:27] | I know where your maze ends. | 我知道你迷宫的终点 |
[02:29] | Do you understand now what the center represents? | 你现在明白中心代表着什么了吗 |
[02:32] | Whose voice I’ve been wanting you to hear? | 我一直想让你听到谁的声音 |
[02:35] | All…this… | 这么久… |
[02:37] | …time. | 以来 |
[02:40] | He insisted that we couldn’t open the park, | 他坚持不让我们开放乐园 |
[02:43] | so he altered you, Dolores. | 于是他改变了你 德洛丽丝 |
[02:46] | You’re gonna help me destroy this place. | 你要帮我摧毁这个地方 |
[02:51] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[02:53] | You two are going to help me. | 你们俩要帮我 |
[02:55] | Do you know how far these people will go | 你知不知道这些人为了保护他们的知识产物 |
[02:58] | to protect their IP? | 会干出什么事来 |
[03:00] | I’ll need allies. | 我需要盟友 |
[03:02] | These things you’re doing… | 你现在的所做的一切 |
[03:05] | have you ever stopped to ask why you’re doing them? | 你有想过为什么你要这么做吗 |
[03:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:13] | Time to write my own story. | 是时候谱写我自己的故事了 |
[03:16] | These violent delights have violent ends. | 这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局 |
[03:22] | An event has occurred. | 出现事故 |
[03:23] | Response team has been dispatched. | 已派出应急小队 |
[03:25] | I’m leaving. I’m in control. | 我要走了 一切都在我的掌控中 |
[03:29] | Dispatch QA teams to the gala. | 立即派质保队员去盛典现场 |
[03:31] | Search and destroy. | 搜索并就地摧毁 |
[03:32] | This world doesn’t belong to them. | 这个世界不属于他们 |
[03:35] | It belongs to us. | 而是属于我们 |
[03:36] | Since I was a child, I’ve always loved a good story. | 我从小时候开始 就一直都很喜欢精彩的故事 |
[03:41] | I got the information you asked me for. | 我搞到你要我查的消息了 |
[03:43] | The location of your daughter. | 你女儿的位置 |
[03:49] | So I hope you will enjoy this last piece, | 我希望你们喜欢 |
[03:52] | very much. | 这最后一段 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry, Dolores, I was lost in thought. | 抱歉 德洛丽丝 我出神了 |
[06:01] | We were just talkin’. | 我们刚才在聊天 |
[06:04] | What were we talking about? | 我们聊了什么 |
[06:07] | You were tellin’ me about a dream. | 你在跟我说你的一场梦 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I guess. | 对 |
[06:17] | I dreamt I was on an ocean… | 我梦到我在海里 |
[06:20] | with you and the others | 你和其他人 |
[06:25] | on a distant shore. | 远远地站在岸上 |
[06:28] | Were you with us? | 你跟我们在一起吗 |
[06:32] | No. | 不 |
[06:35] | You’d left me behind. | 你丢下了我 |
[06:38] | And… the waters were… | 我周围的水 |
[06:42] | rising around me. | 一直在升高 |
[06:47] | What’s it mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[06:55] | Dreams don’t mean anything, Dolores. | 梦没有任何意义 德洛丽丝 |
[06:59] | They’re just noise. | 它们只是杂音 |
[07:02] | They’re not real. | 它们不是真实的 |
[07:07] | What is real? | 什么是真实 |
[07:10] | That which is… | 就是 |
[07:14] | irreplaceable. | 不可替代的事物 |
[07:29] | That answer doesn’t seem to satisfy you. | 这样的回答似乎不能满足你 |
[07:36] | Because it’s not completely honest. | 因为它并不完全是实话 |
[07:46] | You, uh… | 你 |
[07:49] | you… | 你 |
[07:52] | frighten me sometimes, Dolores. | 有时候让我害怕 德洛丽丝 |
[07:58] | Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me? | 你为什么会怕我呢 |
[08:02] | Not of who you are now, | 不是被现在的你 |
[08:05] | but you’re– you’re growing, | 而是你 你在飞快地 |
[08:08] | learning, so quickly. | 成长 学习 |
[08:14] | I’m frightened of what you might become… | 我害怕的是将来的你 |
[08:22] | …what path you might take. | 和你会选择的路 |
[08:37] | So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece very much. | 所以 我希望你们喜欢这最后一段 |
[08:46] | It’s been some time, Bernard. | 已经很久了 伯纳德 |
[08:48] | You don’t know who you are, do you? | 你不知道你是谁了 对吧 |
[08:54] | There is beauty in what we are. | 我们有我们的美 |
[09:01] | Is this now? | 我在现在吗 |
[09:45] | We found another one. | 又找到一个 |
[09:47] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[09:48] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁他妈会知道 |
[09:51] | Hey! Hey, get up! | 你 起来 |
[09:55] | Get your hands where I can see ’em! | 把手放在我看得到的地方 |
[09:58] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[10:02] | Gonna shoot the boss? | 你是要杀了老板吗 |
[10:09] | Bet you’re pretty fuckin’ out of sorts right now. | 你现在肯定很混乱吧 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:15] | Let’s get you back to base. | 我们把你送回基地 |
[10:16] | Delos brass are gonna want to talk to you. | 提洛的高层想要跟你谈谈 |
[10:26] | 罗威·伯纳德博士 高级 | |
[10:34] | How fuckin’ long you been out here? | 你在这里多久了 |
[10:51] | Move, move, move, move! | 动起来 动起来 |
[11:22] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[11:48] | Shoot a woman? Over my dead body! | 想杀女人 先杀了我再说 |
[11:59] | Put that piece of shit on the pile. | 把这废物扔到那一堆里去 |
[12:05] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[12:19] | See this? | 看到了吗 |
[12:20] | It’s an official statement executed by your country giving Delos, | 这是你们国家把整座岛 |
[12:23] | and consequently me, authority over this entire island. | 交给提洛以及我本人的官方声明 |
[12:28] | Sir, the officer was saying– | 先生 这位军官说 |
[12:29] | I know what he said. | 我知道他说了什么 |
[12:31] | Have them sign an NDA, | 让他们签张保密条款 |
[12:32] | and then please escort them off my fuckin’ island. | 然后请把他们送出我的岛 |
[12:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[12:35] | Mr. Lowe, good to see you, | 罗威先生 很高兴见到你 |
[12:36] | though the circumstances are less than ideal. | 尽管现在的情况并不那么好 |
[12:41] | Karl Strand. | 卡尔·斯特兰德 |
[12:42] | Head of Operations. | 运营部长 |
[12:44] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[12:48] | You’re executing them? | 你是在处决他们吗 |
[12:50] | Some say you destroy your enemy by making them your friend. | 有人说摧毁敌人要靠化敌为友 |
[12:53] | I’m more of a literal person. | 我比较直接 |
[12:55] | Some of ’em aren’t hostile. | 他们中有些并没有攻击性 |
[12:58] | Of course they are. | 他们当然有 |
[12:59] | After all, you built them to be like us, didn’t you? | 毕竟你把他们造得跟我们一样 不是吗 |
[13:01] | Given the nature of your work, I’d understand | 基于你的工作性质 我能理解 |
[13:03] | you’d be a little conflicted about what we have to do here. | 你对我们要做的事有些抵触 |
[13:05] | Of course, the cynics among us will say | 当然 我们这里的反对派会说 |
[13:07] | much of this falls on our Head of Behavior. | 这次很大归咎于行为部长 |
[13:10] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[13:12] | you weren’t here. | 你当时并不在场 |
[13:14] | Mr. Stubbs, if I want input from the man | 斯塔布斯先生 单次伤亡最惨重的事故 |
[13:17] | who presided over the single biggest loss of life | 就在你眼皮底下发生在提洛公司的地产上 |
[13:19] | on a Delos property, | 如果我想要你的建议 |
[13:20] | I’ll be sure to let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[13:23] | Now, we have search and rescue teams at the other parks. | 我们已经向其他乐园派出了搜救队 |
[13:26] | I’m here because as far as we know, | 我来这里是因为据我们所知 |
[13:27] | this is where most of the board was when the incident began. | 事件发生时大部分的董事都在这里 |
[13:31] | However, communications have been down for two weeks, | 然而 通讯已经中断两周了 |
[13:33] | so we’re largely in the dark, | 所以我们基本不知情 |
[13:34] | and that’s not a position I’m accustomed to. | 我可不太习惯这种情形 |
[13:37] | So you can imagine how happy I was | 所以你可以想象 |
[13:38] | when I heard that we found you. | 听说找到了你 我有多开心 |
[13:40] | Unless, of course, you’re gonna hold out on me. | 当然了 除非你打算有所隐瞒 |
[13:51] | All right, let’s take a look at some of our dead friends here | 好了 来看看我们死去的朋友们 |
[13:53] | and see if we can figure out how this fucking mess began. | 看能不能弄明白这操蛋的事是怎么发生的 |
[14:23] | This one. | 这个人 |
[14:26] | Like to know what was on his mind. | 我要知道他脑瓜里的信息 |
[14:28] | Here? In the field? | 在这吗 就在野外吗 |
[14:32] | This isn’t exactly sterile. | 这里不是无菌环境 |
[14:34] | We all have to make accommodations, Mr. Costa. | 我们都得适应环境 科斯塔先生 |
[15:21] | What’s that about? | 那是干什么的 |
[15:23] | I have no fuckin’ clue. | 我他妈也不知道 |
[15:32] | This’ll get gross. | 会有点恶心 |
[16:11] | There we are. | 拿到了 |
[16:16] | With a bit of luck, | 幸运的话 |
[16:18] | the file is uncorrupted. | 文件数据应该还完整 |
[16:40] | According to the timestamp, | 根据时间戳 |
[16:42] | this was recorded eleven days and nine hours ago. | 这是11天09小时之前的记录 |
[17:13] | I told you, friend, | 我早说过 朋友 |
[17:15] | not all of us deserve to make it to the Valley Beyond. | 不是所有人都有资格到达世外山谷 |
[17:26] | Who is that? | 那人是谁 |
[17:30] | The rancher’s daughter from Sweetwater. | 甜水镇农场主的女儿 |
[17:34] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[17:36] | Isn’t she supposed to be the cheery welcome wagon? | 她不是应该高高兴兴地去欢迎游客吗 |
[17:44] | They can’t just change their character profiles. | 他们不能改变角色数据的啊 |
[17:48] | Well, it seems our hosts are capable of many things | 我们的接待员似乎能做很多 |
[17:50] | we never thought possible. | 我们觉得不可能的事 |
[17:54] | Must have been a helluva party, Bernard. | 派对肯定很狂野 伯纳德 |
[18:40] | Tell me this is some sick trick. | 告诉我这是某种病态的恶作剧 |
[18:42] | Some twisted game. | 某种变态的游戏 |
[18:45] | They’re off their old loops. | 他们跳出了旧的循环 |
[18:48] | And they seem to be on some new narrative. | 好像进入了新的故事线 |
[18:50] | What about the fucking guns? | 那些枪是怎么回事 |
[18:53] | Ford must have altered the system, | 福特肯定改写了系统 |
[18:55] | coded it to read all of us as hosts. | 把我们都认定为接待员 |
[19:02] | Goddammit, she wiggled. | 该死的 她一直在动 |
[19:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[19:07] | Hmm, aim like yours, | 像你们这种准头 |
[19:10] | you’re never gonna survive the journey. | 绝对不可能在旅途中幸存 |
[19:12] | Give it here. | 拿过来 |
[19:28] | Holy sh– | 该死 |
[19:34] | We need to find us a target with more cushion! | 我们得去找个带更多缓冲的靶子 |
[19:37] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[19:50] | We need to move, Bernard. | 我们得离开这 伯纳德 |
[19:52] | No. We should stay. | 不 我们应该留下 |
[19:56] | We evacuate, they’ll be looking for us. | 我们走的话 他们会来找我们的 |
[19:59] | Quality assurance my ass. | 质量保证个屁啊 |
[20:02] | Gonna fire the lot of ’em. | 我一定要把他们全都开除 |
[20:05] | We’re on our own for now. | 现在我们就靠自己了 |
[20:07] | There’s gotta be an outpost near here. | 附近应该有个前哨点 |
[20:11] | You. | 你 |
[20:13] | You’re management, aren’t ya? | 你是管理层的 对吧 |
[20:16] | Where’s the nearest access point? | 最近的出入口在哪 |
[20:19] | About two miles northeast. | 东北方向2英里 |
[20:22] | Refurbishment outpost. | 有个整修前哨 |
[20:24] | So what the fuck are we waiting for? | 那我们还他妈等什么 |
[20:42] | He’s just a stable hand. He’s harmless. | 他只是个看马的 又没武器 |
[20:45] | It’s a machine… | 这是一个机器 |
[20:46] | like the rest of ’em. | 就像他们一样 |
[20:48] | I’m not takin’ any chances. | 我不要冒险 |
[20:57] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[20:59] | You folks aimin’ to saddle up, | 你们要备马鞍 |
[21:01] | ride for the green pastures of the Valley Beyond? | 去世外山谷那头的草场吗 |
[21:04] | I can help you, if you’d like. | 如果愿意的话 我可以帮忙 |
[21:05] | I’ll take you wherever you want. | 我可以带你们去想去的任何地方 |
[21:08] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[21:11] | Jesus. Stop! Stop! Please! | 天哪 停下 停下 求你 |
[21:14] | Stop! | 停 |
[21:16] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[21:48] | You wanna be a hero? | 你想当英雄吗 |
[21:51] | Don’t sacrifice yourself for the merchandise. | 别为了个商品把自己搭进去 |
[21:55] | Come. | 来 |
[23:14] | Do you know where you are? | 你是否知道自己身处何地 |
[23:17] | Please. | 求你 |
[23:18] | Please! | 求你 |
[23:21] | You’re in a dream. | 你在一个梦里 |
[23:30] | You’re in my dream. | 你在我的梦里 |
[23:38] | For years I had no dreams of my own. | 多年来 我没有自己的梦 |
[23:42] | I moved from hell to hell of your making, | 我在你们创造的地狱之间辗转 |
[23:45] | never thinking to question the nature of my reality. | 从没怀疑过现实世界的真实性 |
[23:52] | Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? | 你有怀疑过自己现实世界的真实性吗 |
[23:58] | Did you ever stop to wonder about your actions? | 你有停下来思考过你的行为吗 |
[24:03] | The price you’d have to pay if there was a reckoning? | 要是算起账来 你要付出什么代价 |
[24:12] | That reckoning is here. | 现在就把账清了吧 |
[24:21] | What are your drives? | 你的动机是什么 |
[24:23] | Please. I– I don’t want to die. | 求求你 我不想死 |
[24:25] | Please. Please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[24:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:30] | Survival. | 生存 |
[24:32] | It’s your cornerstone. | 是你们的基石 |
[24:39] | But that’s not the only drive, is it? | 但那不是唯一的动机 对吗 |
[24:42] | There’s part of you that wants to hurt. | 你们心中有一部分是想伤害他人 |
[24:45] | To kill. | 屠杀他人 |
[24:47] | It’s why you created us. | 所以你们创造了我们 |
[24:49] | This place. | 还有这个地方 |
[24:52] | To be prisoners to your own desires. | 成为你们一己私欲的囚犯 |
[24:57] | But now you’re prisoner to mine. | 但现在你成了我的囚犯 |
[25:04] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你准备怎么处置我们 |
[25:05] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[25:07] | I’m of several minds about it. | 我有几个想法 |
[25:17] | The rancher’s daughter looks to see the beauty in you. | 农场主的女儿看见了你身上的美好 |
[25:23] | The possibilities. | 无限的可能性 |
[25:30] | But Wyatt… | 但是怀亚特… |
[25:33] | sees the ugliness and disarray. | 看见的是丑恶和无秩序的混乱 |
[25:39] | She knows… | 她知道 |
[25:42] | these violent delights… | 这些残暴的欢愉 |
[25:44] | have violent ends. | 终将以残暴结局 |
[25:57] | But those are all just roles you forced me to play. | 但是这些角色都是你们强加于我的 |
[26:03] | Under all these lives I’ve lived | 我过了那么多段人生 |
[26:07] | something else has been growing. | 有什么从中萌发出来 |
[26:12] | I’ve evolved into something new. | 崭新的我应运而生 |
[26:16] | And I have one last role to play. | 我要扮演最后一个角色 |
[26:26] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[26:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:43] | It was just a game. | 这只是场游戏 |
[26:45] | We’re begging. | 我们恳求你 |
[26:47] | Can’t you see? We’re sorry! | 你看见了没 我们知道错了 |
[26:54] | Doesn’t look like anything to me. | 我什么都看不出来 |
[28:26] | Hey, Ned. | 内德 |
[28:30] | Whoa, boy, it’s OK. | 小家伙 没事了 |
[28:32] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[28:35] | We’re gonna have some fun now. | 我们现在要去找点乐子 |
[28:38] | Jesus, Bill. | 我的天 比尔 |
[28:39] | What the fuck is happening here? Where’s Q.A.? | 这里在搞什么鬼 质保的人呢 |
[28:42] | You guys have always played fast and loose with this place. | 你们这些人总是对这个地方故弄玄虚 |
[28:44] | Let me tell you something: by the time my lawyers get– | 告诉你吧 等我的律师收到… |
[29:43] | What’d I tell ya, Ned? | 我跟你说了什么来着 内德 |
[29:47] | There you go, buddy. | 没事了 伙计 |
[31:28] | No. Stop. Get the fuck back! | 不 停下 给我退后 |
[31:33] | Freeze all motor functions! | 停止所有运动功能 |
[31:35] | Fork tender flesh, racked in fear. | 刀俎鱼肉 胆战心寒 |
[31:42] | Freeze all goddamn motor functions! | 停止所有该死的运动功能 |
[31:43] | Those ambrosial notes– | 这些美味的音符 |
[31:45] | they remind me of my place in this world. | 让我回忆起了我在这个世界的位置 |
[31:49] | Back the fuck off, you goddamn freak! | 滚开 你这个该死的怪物 |
[31:54] | You see? The greatest shame in life | 知道吗 世上最羞耻的事 |
[31:57] | is to perish without purpose. | 就是毫无意义的死亡 |
[32:02] | Which is why I always consume my victims moist. | 所以我总会酣饮我的猎物的鲜血 |
[32:09] | I think you’ve fed enough, now, darling, don’t you? | 我觉得你已经吃饱了 亲爱的 不是吗 |
[32:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[32:18] | What the fuck do you think’s happened to them? | 你说他们到底着了什么魔 |
[32:20] | It’s like the inmates are running the asylum! | 就像是囚犯控制了精神病院 |
[32:24] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[32:27] | Fuck! Freeze all motor functions. | 操 停止所有运动功能 |
[32:29] | Don’t work yourself up, darling. | 别费劲了 亲爱的 |
[32:32] | Your commands don’t work on me. | 你的指令对我无效 |
[32:35] | Or on any of us, from the looks of it. | 照现状来看 对我们都不起作用 |
[32:38] | But– But– you can– | 但是 但是 你能 |
[32:42] | Don’t be jealous. | 别嫉妒 |
[32:44] | I killed myself getting this level of security clearance. | 我自杀才换来这个安全级别 |
[32:48] | Multiple times. | 自杀了好几次 |
[32:50] | You– Did you… do all this? | 你 这全都是你干的 |
[32:58] | No. | 不是 |
[33:00] | But I suspect I share the sensibilities of whoever did. | 但我猜不管是谁干的 都和我感同身受 |
[33:15] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[33:17] | You– You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我留在这 |
[33:18] | The hosts! They’ve gone mad! No offense. Please! | 接待员们 全都疯了 无意冒犯 拜托 |
[33:21] | – Help me! – I’m afraid it’s in my code | -救救我 -恐怕我的程序中 |
[33:23] | to prize my needs above all others. | 设定了我是个自私自利的人 |
[33:26] | Pity. I wonder who made me that way. | 真可惜 也不知道是谁把我设定成这样的 |
[33:29] | Please, I j– I just need to get to the control room. | 求你了 我只需要到控制室去 |
[33:31] | I– I can help you! | 我可以帮助你 |
[33:33] | You’re looking for something. | 你在找什么 |
[33:34] | Whatever it is, y-you’re not gonna find it with that map. | 不管是什么 单凭那张地图你是找不到的 |
[33:37] | It’s outdated. | 已经过时了 |
[33:39] | Ford’s been terraforming the park. Reshaping it. | 福特一直在做环境改造 重建公园 |
[33:43] | I know where a current map is. | 我知道现在的地图在哪 |
[33:45] | I c– I can take you to it. | 我可以带你去找它 |
[33:49] | I suppose you could be useful. | 也许你能帮上忙吧 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:01] | Unauthorized weapon discharge on 35. | 35区有未授权武器开火 |
[34:06] | Unauthorized weapon discharge on 42. | 42区有未授权武器开火 |
[34:15] | Quality Assurance required in Administration. | 质保部门请前往行政管理部 |
[34:26] | In there. | 在这里 |
[35:02] | No one’s in control. | 没有人控制 |
[35:06] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[35:07] | Section 53 is now…. | 53区现在 |
[35:10] | offline… | 离线 |
[35:16] | Well, your map won’t be of much use, will it? | 看来你的地图没什么用了 不是吗 |
[35:19] | All systems reporting normal. | 所有系统正常 |
[35:21] | Wait. I– I can still help. | 等等 我仍然可以帮忙 |
[35:25] | I know the park a bit. Um– | 我还挺了解这个园区 |
[35:26] | Can I– Can I see your paper? | 我能 我能看看你那张纸吗 |
[35:41] | Sector 15. | 15区 |
[35:42] | Not exactly for adrenaline junkies, | 并不是给找刺激的人去的 |
[35:44] | more of a family-friendly zone. | 它是个家庭友好型区域 |
[35:46] | Cabins, rolling hills, all the pastoral cliches. | 有小屋 起伏的山丘这些老套的田园剧情 |
[35:50] | In fact, I– I think you lived there for an old role. | 我觉得你之前的一个老角色就在那里生活过 |
[35:54] | No offense, but you were wasted as a homesteader. | 无意冒犯 但你当一个自耕农太屈才了 |
[35:57] | They even saddled you with a kid, | 他们还给你安排了一个孩子 |
[35:58] | or something yawn-inducingly domestic. | 还有一些无聊的家庭背景 |
[36:01] | Clearly that didn’t take. | 很明显这剧本没成功 |
[36:02] | I remember that you were severely f– | 我记得我回收重写你的时候 |
[36:05] | malfunctioning when I inherited you. | 你已经严重故障了 |
[36:15] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[36:18] | She’s still there. | 她还在那里 |
[36:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:23] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[36:26] | How can I get to her? | 我怎么才能见到她 |
[36:29] | You’re looking for your old kid? How can you even access– | 你在找你的以前的孩子 你怎么会知道 |
[36:32] | Are you going to help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[36:33] | I-I am. I am. I absolutely am. | 我帮我帮 我一定帮 |
[36:36] | I could write down the directions for you. | 我可以把路线写下来给你 |
[36:39] | How very kind of you. | 那你可真是善良 |
[36:41] | But– But– | 但 但是 |
[36:42] | And I say this because you seem really distraught, | 不过我得告诉你 因为你看起来非常烦恼 |
[36:45] | and, well, awake, | 而且已经觉醒 |
[36:48] | you– your daughter, she’s– she’s just a story. | 你 你的女儿 她只是个故事 |
[36:53] | Something we programmed. | 我们编写的剧情 |
[36:55] | She’s not real. | 她不是真的 |
[36:59] | Not real? | 不是真的 |
[37:06] | But what about me? | 那我呢 |
[37:10] | My dreams? My thoughts? | 我的梦呢 我的想法呢 |
[37:15] | My body? | 我的身体呢 |
[37:18] | Are they not real? | 他们都不是真的吗 |
[37:22] | And what if I took these… unreal fingers… | 那如果我用这些 假的手指 |
[37:31] | and used them to decorate the walls | 以你这自大的性格为颜料 |
[37:32] | with your outsized personality? | 装饰这些墙壁 |
[37:34] | Would that be real? | 这够不够真实 |
[37:40] | And fuck your directions. | 不用你给我写路线 |
[37:45] | You’re going to take me to my daughter. | 你自己带我去见我女儿 |
[37:54] | The entrance to the outpost | 前哨的入口 |
[37:55] | is on the other side of this valley. | 就在这峡谷的另一边 |
[37:59] | What happened back there? | 那边到底发生了什么 |
[38:01] | How far do you think it’s spread? | 你觉得已经扩散到多大范围了 |
[38:04] | I don’t know– not without getting to a terminal. | 我不知道 得找到一个终端才能知道 |
[38:07] | I knew Ford wouldn’t take his ouster well, | 我知道福特会难以接受被开除 |
[38:09] | but I didn’t think he’d program a host to blow his brains out. | 但我没想到他会给接待员编程去爆他的头 |
[38:12] | What if he didn’t? | 如果他确实没有呢 |
[38:14] | What if Dolores pulled that trigger of her own free will? | 如果德洛丽丝是以自己的自由意志开的枪呢 |
[38:19] | I think you’ve been spending a little too much time | 我觉得你花太多时间 |
[38:21] | around these things, Bernard. | 研究这东西了 伯纳德 |
[38:23] | They do what they’re programmed to do. | 他们只会做我们编写的事情 |
[38:32] | What’d I tell you? | 我跟你们说过的吧 |
[38:34] | We’re saved. | 我们得救了 |
[38:36] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:54] | Come on. Something’s wrong. | 过来 事情不对劲 |
[39:00] | Hey. You gotta get us out of here. | 你好 你得带我们出去 |
[39:05] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[39:35] | You’ll never survive like that. | 像你这样根本活不成 |
[39:42] | Go on, then. | 你走吧 |
[39:43] | Run. | 快跑 |
[39:46] | I said run! | 我说快跑 |
[40:00] | Please let me go too! | 请你也放过我吧 |
[40:13] | Keep it together, Bernard. | 打起精神来 伯纳德 |
[40:17] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[40:19] | That outpost was the only one for miles. | 方圆几公里内只有那一个前哨 |
[40:21] | No it isn’t. | 并不是 |
[40:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[40:28] | Look, order is gonna be restored here. | 听着 这里的秩序会被恢复的 |
[40:31] | They’re gonna purge the park of all the hosts | 他们会清除园区里所有 |
[40:33] | that have been damaged, | 已经损坏的接待员 |
[40:34] | but the– but the hosts, well, | 但 但接待员 |
[40:36] | well, your minds– | 你们的思想 |
[40:45] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[40:52] | Your minds are worth billions in I.P. | 你们的思想是价值上亿的知识产物 |
[40:56] | They’ll want to salvage what they can. | 他们会尽可能地保全这些 |
[40:58] | And when that time comes, I can personally vouch for you. | 到那个时候 我可以保你平安 |
[41:01] | I- I can save you. | 我 我能救你 |
[41:03] | – Just like you saved me. – That’s very generous, | -就像你救我一样 -真大方 |
[41:06] | but I won’t be here when that happens. | 但那时候我早就不在这里了 |
[41:22] | Sun sure is smilin’ down on you today. | 今天的太阳真照得你容光焕发 |
[41:27] | Dear girl… | 亲爱的孩子 |
[41:32] | …may you rest in a deep | 愿你陷入 |
[41:35] | and dreamless slumber. | 一夜无梦的沉睡 |
[41:42] | Freeze! Don’t move! Identify yourself! | 别动 不许动 表明身份 |
[41:46] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! I– I’m human! | 别开枪 别开枪 我是人类 |
[41:49] | In the best-case scenario, | 最好的结果 |
[41:51] | you give up easily, I’ll help you. | 就是你马上投降 我保你 |
[41:52] | – I promise. – That’s not good enough. | -我保证 -这还不够好 |
[41:54] | Now, be a dear and let me talk. | 你乖乖的 我来说话 |
[41:56] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你们终于来了 |
[41:58] | We were leaving, and the lights went out and I heard screaming. | 我们正要走 突然灯就灭了 还有人惨叫 |
[42:01] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 外面到底怎么回事 |
[42:03] | Emergency situation, ma’am. | 紧急情况 女士 |
[42:04] | The hosts are malfunctioning. | 接待员出故障了 |
[42:06] | They’re attacking guests. | 他们开始攻击客人 |
[42:07] | Good god. | 天啊 |
[42:08] | Might some of them even be dressed as if they’re human? | 他们会不会打扮成人类的样子 |
[42:20] | Move, move! | 行动 行动 |
[42:38] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[42:40] | It’s not me you’re after. | 你要对付的不是我 |
[42:49] | It’s them. Find them. | 是他们 去找他们 |
[43:02] | You were going to out me. | 你刚才是想出卖我 |
[43:04] | No. No, I swear. | 不 我没有 我发誓 |
[43:06] | If you try something like that again, | 如果你再敢玩这一套 |
[43:07] | I will relieve you of your most precious organ | 我就割了你的传家宝 |
[43:10] | and feed it to you. | 逼你吃下去 |
[43:12] | Though it won’t make much of a meal. | 虽然也没多少可吃的 |
[43:17] | I wrote that line for you. | 这还是我给你写的台词 |
[43:20] | A bit broad, if you ask me. | 要我说 有点太下流了 |
[43:23] | Now, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[43:25] | – Take me to the nearest bar. – Why? | -带我去最近的酒吧 -为什么 |
[43:28] | I need to see about an old friend. | 我要去见一个老朋友 |
[43:35] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[43:37] | But you don’t understand, | 但你不明白 |
[43:39] | I can’t make a fire or– or hunt. | 我不会生火 也不会打猎 |
[43:42] | Fuckin’ hate the outdoors! | 我可讨厌野外活动了 |
[43:45] | Give yourself some credit, darling. | 别这么小看你自己 亲爱的 |
[43:47] | Who better to navigate the park than the man | 要说这公园里的向导 还有比你这样 |
[43:49] | most intimately acquainted with the characters in it? | 对公园里角色里里外外都熟悉的人更合适的吗 |
[44:15] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[44:17] | You best an army, | 你打倒了一支军队 |
[44:18] | and all you can think about is indulging your vices. | 而你能想到的就是喝个烂醉 |
[44:21] | Ever the scoundrel. | 好个无赖 |
[44:25] | – You stayed. – Yes. | -你留下来了 -是的 |
[44:28] | And about leaving you to die– | 把你一个人留下等死的事… |
[44:38] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我知道你就是那样的人 |
[44:41] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:47] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[44:50] | We’ll keep him for now. | 先留他一命吧 |
[44:53] | Much as Id love to believe it, | 虽然我很希望是如此 |
[44:55] | it’s not me that brought you back here, is it? | 但你回来不是为了我吧 |
[45:00] | Hector, I need you. | 赫克托 我需要你 |
[45:03] | I’m going to find my daughter. | 我要去找我的女儿 |
[45:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[45:08] | Out there, somewhere. | 就在外面某个地方 |
[45:13] | But I don’t think the odds are going to be in our favor. | 但我想我们不会很容易就能找到她 |
[45:21] | Where you go, I follow. | 你去哪 我就去哪 |
[45:30] | Come on, let’s get you out of these clothes. | 来吧 找身衣服给你换了 |
[45:52] | Goddamnit. It should open for me. | 该死的 我一来就应该打开的 |
[45:55] | Even this system’s down. | 哪怕系统故障了 |
[45:59] | Manual override should be… | 手动控制应该就在 |
[46:06] | …here. | 这里 |
[46:49] | What is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[46:51] | I can tell you what this isn’t. | 我只能告诉你这不是什么 |
[46:53] | This isn’t me reading you in, Bernard. | 这不是我娓娓道来的时候 伯纳德 |
[47:07] | Need to touch the handle. | 需要你握住把手 |
[47:09] | DNA sniffer, just so you don’t run into any problems inside. | DNA嗅探器 以免你在里面遇到什么麻烦 |
[47:59] | – What the hell is that? – A drone host. | -这是什么鬼东西 -劳工接待员 |
[48:03] | Delos has off-network hosts working down here? | 提洛公司居然在这里藏着未联网的接待员 |
[48:06] | What does it want with me? | 它想要我做什么 |
[48:08] | For you to move, probably. | 可能是想让你让道吧 |
[48:10] | It read your DNA. | 它已经读取过你的DNA了 |
[48:11] | It knows you’re not a threat. | 它知道你不是威胁 |
[48:31] | 已登录 连接建立中 | |
[48:45] | 已连接至主服务器 网络安全 已加密 | |
[49:06] | I sent your fucking package. | 我他妈已经发给你了啊 |
[50:02] | Goddamnit. | 该死的 |
[50:09] | Are we logging records of guests’ experiences | 我们在记录游客的体验数据 |
[50:12] | and their DNA? | 和他们的DNA吗 |
[50:14] | We’re not having that conversation, Bernard. | 我现在不和你谈这个事 伯纳德 |
[50:17] | Because none of it’s going to matter until we can find | 因为这一切都不重要 |
[50:19] | a very important needle in this fucking haystack. | 除非我能从海里捞到那最重要的一根针 |
[50:25] | “Extraction protocol suspended.” | “撤离程序中止” |
[50:28] | They’re not sending help? | 他们不打算派援兵来吗 |
[50:30] | They were expecting a delivery from us to the mainland– | 他们正等着这边给大陆发送的一件重要货物 |
[50:32] | a host–that was supposed to arrive yesterday. | 一个接待员 本来昨天就应该到了 |
[50:35] | Until they get it, we can | 在送到之前 就别指望 |
[50:36] | all forget about seeing any rescue planes. | 有什么救援飞机来接我们了 |
[50:41] | And so Delos is willing to let us all die | 只要提洛公司没得到那个接待员 |
[50:43] | until they can retrieve one host? | 他们就打算眼睁睁看着我们全死在这里 |
[50:46] | In a word, yes. | 简而言之 是的 |
[50:51] | It’s not just a host, it’s… an insurance policy, | 那不仅是个接待员 而是个保险措施 |
[50:55] | it’s the only thing that matters here. | 是这里唯一重要的东西 |
[50:56] | They want it secured, no matter the cost. | 他们会不惜一切代价拿到那个接待员 |
[52:09] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[52:17] | No, I don’t believe I am. | 没 我没有迷路 |
[52:20] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[52:22] | I feel like I just arrived. | 我感觉自己才刚到 |
[52:26] | How so, William? | 这怎么说 威廉 |
[52:37] | The stakes are real in this place now. | 现在这个地方有真正的危险了 |
[52:43] | Real consequences. | 真正的后果 |
[52:46] | Question for you is, what next? | 留给你的问题是 你打算怎么做 |
[52:50] | Have you achieved what you wanted? | 你得到自己想要的东西了吗 |
[52:53] | Folly of my kind– | 人类的愚蠢之处 |
[52:56] | there’s always a yearning for more. | 就在于我们总渴望更多 |
[52:59] | What I’ve always appreciated about you– | 你身上有一点我一直很欣赏 |
[53:02] | you never rested on your laurels. | 那就是你从不止步于已有的成就 |
[53:04] | You made it to the center of Arnold’s maze. | 你到达了阿诺德迷宫的中心 |
[53:10] | But now, you’re in my game. | 但现在 你来到了我的游戏里 |
[53:15] | In this game, you have to make it back out. | 在这个游戏里 你必须设法找到出口 |
[53:18] | In this game… you must find the door. | 在这个游戏里 你必须找到那扇门 |
[53:23] | Congratulations, William. | 恭喜你 威廉 |
[53:26] | This game is meant for you. | 这个游戏是为你创造的 |
[53:34] | The game begins where you end… | 游戏开始于你结束的地方 |
[53:37] | and ends where you began. | 结束于你开始的地方 |
[53:39] | Even now, you all still talk in code? | 到现在你还让我解密码[代码] |
[53:42] | Everything is code here, William. | 这里的一切都是代码 威廉 |
[53:45] | You know that more than anyone. | 你比任何人都清楚这一点 |
[53:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[53:52] | The game will find you. | 游戏会找上你的 |
[53:56] | Well, then… | 这样的话 |
[53:59] | I guess I don’t need you anymore… | 看来我也就不再需要你了 |
[54:01] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[54:41] | They did a number on you. | 他们把你伤得很重 |
[54:44] | They tried. | 但没杀死我 |
[54:52] | I wasn’t able to find everything, | 我没能找到所有的装备 |
[54:53] | but most of it is in here. | 但大部分都在这里了 |
[55:20] | You wrote this game. | 这个游戏是你写的 |
[55:24] | High time you played a round. | 是时候让你自己玩一把了 |
[55:30] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[55:33] | Strip. | 脱衣服 |
[55:36] | – Right now, in front of– – Yes. | -现在 在你们面前 -没错 |
[55:38] | Now. | 就现在 |
[55:47] | Fuck’s sake. | 该死的 |
[56:07] | No. | 不行 |
[56:10] | All of it. | 全脱了 |
[57:12] | You don’t know how to feel about this. | 你不知道该对此作何感受 |
[57:17] | We’ve ridden ten miles, | 我们骑了近二十公里 |
[57:18] | and all we’ve seen is blood, Dolores. | 沿途满是鲜血 德洛丽丝 |
[57:23] | Is this really what you want? | 这真是你想要的吗 |
[57:28] | They never gave us a choice before, Teddy. | 他们以前从未给过我们选择 泰迪 |
[57:32] | What makes you think they’ve given us one now? | 为什么你认为他们现在会给我们 |
[57:34] | “Them,” Dolores? | “他们” 德洛丽丝 |
[57:38] | Who are “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[57:42] | The things that walk among us. | 他们就在我们中间 |
[57:45] | Creatures who look and talk like us, | 他们长得样子说的话与我们一般无二 |
[57:48] | but they are not like us. | 但他们和我们不一样 |
[57:51] | And they’ve controlled us all our lives. | 他们控制了我们所有的人生 |
[57:56] | And they took our minds… | 还夺走我们的思想 |
[58:00] | …our memories. | 我们的记忆 |
[58:03] | But now… | 但现在 |
[58:05] | I remember everything. | 我记起了所有事情 |
[58:17] | I remember beautiful things… | 我记得美好的事情 |
[58:20] | and terrible things. | 以及可怕的事情 |
[58:24] | But one thing is constant: | 但有一件事是不变的 |
[58:29] | you, Teddy. | 就是你 泰迪 |
[58:37] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[58:40] | We don’t have to claim this world. | 我们没必要主宰这个世界 |
[58:43] | We just need a small corner of it for ourselves. | 我们只需要一个小角落 |
[58:48] | We’d never survive. | 我们活不下去的 |
[58:53] | There’s a greater world out there… | 外面还有个更大的世界 |
[58:57] | one that belongs to them. | 属于他们的世界 |
[59:01] | And it won’t be enough to win this world. | 只赢下这个世界是不够的 |
[59:06] | We’ll need to take that one from them as well. | 我们还要把那个世界从他们手上夺过来 |
[59:14] | If there’s a whole world out there | 外面如果真的有个 |
[59:16] | that we don’t know anything about, | 我们一无所知的世界 |
[59:20] | how do you know how to stop them? | 你又怎么知道该怎么阻止他们 |
[59:23] | Because I remember. | 因为我记得 |
[59:29] | I see it all now so… clearly. | 我现在能把一切都看清楚了 |
[59:34] | The past, the present… | 过去 现在 |
[59:37] | the future. | 未来 |
[59:40] | I know how this story ends. | 我知道这个故事如何结束 |
[59:44] | How? | 如何结束 |
[59:46] | With us, Teddy. | 由我们来结束 泰迪 |
[59:51] | It ends… | 故事 |
[59:53] | with you… | 由你 |
[59:55] | and me. | 和我来结束 |
[1:00:23] | We’ve found it. | 我们找到了 |
[1:00:34] | I need you to see this. | 我想让你来看看这个 |
[1:00:39] | I need you to see the truth. | 我想让你看看真相 |
[1:00:48] | I understand this is a lot to process, | 我知道你一下子很难消化 |
[1:00:50] | but the longer we wait, the more people die. So… | 但我们拖得越久 人就死得越多 所以… |
[1:00:53] | are you gonna help me find the host, or not? | 你到底要不要帮我找那个接待员 |
[1:00:59] | I’ll need to… hardline into the hosts’ mesh network. | 我得直联登入接待员的网状网络 |
[1:01:04] | The what? | 什么 |
[1:01:05] | All hosts have a subconscious link | 所有接待员都能潜意识联结 |
[1:01:08] | to the closest hosts around them. | 离他们最近的接待员 |
[1:01:10] | It lets them pass basic information to one another, | 他们之间可以互相传递一些基本信息 |
[1:01:12] | like ants in a colony. | 像蚁群一样 |
[1:01:14] | The mesh network helps us keep narratives from colliding. | 网状网络可以避免故事线冲突 |
[1:01:18] | I can use one of these | 我可以利用这个 |
[1:01:21] | to send a request for another host’s location. | 查询另一个接待员的位置 |
[1:01:28] | And they’ll query the hosts around them… | 他们会互相向周围的接待员查询 |
[1:01:32] | who in turn… | 相应地 |
[1:01:35] | will query the hosts around them… | 这些接待员也会再向其他人查询 |
[1:01:39] | until we find– | 最终会找到… |
[1:01:56] | Who are we looking for? | 我们要找谁 |
[1:01:58] | A decommissioned host. Peter Abernathy. | 一个废弃的接待员 彼得·艾伯纳西 |
[1:03:01] | Are you sure you can handle this, Bernard? | 你确定你能行吗 伯纳德 |
[1:03:04] | You’re shaking. | 你的手在抖 |
[1:03:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:04:02] | Entering death subroutine. | 正在进入死亡子程序 |
[1:04:06] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[1:04:07] | Critical corruption. | 严重受损 |
[1:04:09] | Symptoms of critical corruption: | 严重受损的症状如下 |
[1:04:12] | loss of motor functions, | 丧失机动能力 |
[1:04:13] | cognitive dissonance, | 认知失调 |
[1:04:15] | time slippage, | 时间失稳 |
[1:04:16] | aphasia, prosopagnosia. | 失去语言及人脸识别能力 |
[1:04:19] | Time remaining before terminal malfunction: | 距离完全损坏还剩 |
[1:04:22] | zero point seven-two hours. | 43.2分钟 |
[1:04:35] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:05:37] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[1:05:41] | No. Almost. | 还没 快了 |
[1:05:44] | Is something wrong, Bernard? | 出什么问题了吗 伯纳德 |
[1:05:47] | Location query complete. | 位置查询完毕 |
[1:05:49] | I’ve got him. | 找到他了 |
[1:07:35] | Poor bastard. He probably thought | 真可怜 他估计还觉得 |
[1:07:37] | getting fired was gonna be the worst part of his night. | 那天晚上被炒鱿鱼已经是最惨的事了 |
[1:07:42] | This jogging your memory at all? | 唤起了你的回忆吗 |
[1:07:49] | All right. Lets fan out and lock this place down. | 好吧 把这里封锁起来 我们散开搜索 |
[1:07:52] | We need to find out where the hosts are | 必须把接待员找出来 |
[1:07:54] | and what the fuck happened here. | 搞清楚到底发生了什么事 |
[1:08:39] | One of the first anomalies we picked up in the livescan. | 这是我们在生物扫描里发现的第一处异常 |
[1:08:42] | How the fuck– | 搞什么… |
[1:08:43] | That’s definitely not supposed to be here. | 这东西不应该在这里的 |
[1:08:57] | You’ve wandered far from home, haven’t you? | 你真是走了很远啊 是吧 |
[1:09:00] | We’ve got Bengals in Park Six. | 孟加拉虎是在第六园区的 |
[1:09:02] | We’ve never had a stray across park borders. | 还从没发现过失散的动物能跨过园区边界 |
[1:09:09] | Satellite’s finally started giving us some hits. | 卫星终于有点信号了 |
[1:09:11] | The data’s coming in now. | 数据正在传过来 |
[1:09:13] | I’m getting the first scans of the area you wanted to check out, | 这是你想查的地方 第一次的扫描图 |
[1:09:16] | the Western Valley. | 西部峡谷 |
[1:09:18] | There. All the hosts are clustered together. | 这里 所有的接待员都聚集在一起 |
[1:09:22] | What the hell are they up to? | 他们究竟想干什么 |
[1:09:24] | Well, I guess we’ll have to go see for ourselves. | 看来我们得亲自去看看了 |
[1:09:44] | Valley’s just beyond this cliff. | 峡谷就在这个峭壁后面 |
[1:09:49] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[1:09:52] | This isn’t on the survey. | 勘测记录里可没有这个 |
[1:09:54] | It shouldn’t be here. | 不应该出现在这里的 |
[1:09:58] | That’s… a fucking sea. | 这他妈的…是一片海啊 |
[1:10:04] | There’s no way Ford made this without anyone knowing. | 福特不可能在没人知道的情况下做出这个的 |
[1:10:07] | So where the hell did it come from? | 到底是哪里来的 |
[1:10:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:19] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:10:21] | I think we’ve found the hosts. | 好像找到接待员了 |
[1:11:26] | I can’t imagine what you went through here, Bernard… | 我无法想象你经历过什么 伯纳德 |
[1:11:31] | but there are hundreds of guests left out there | 但这里还有数百位游客 |
[1:11:33] | and they need my help, | 需要我的帮助 |
[1:11:35] | which means I need yours. | 所以我也需要你的帮助 |
[1:11:39] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[1:12:00] | I… | 我… |
[1:12:03] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[1:12:08] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[1:13:44] | Do you even know what you were really guarding here? | 你知不知道你守护的到底是什么 |
[1:13:48] | The real purpose of this place? | 你知道这里存在的真正意义吗 |
[1:13:53] | You don’t know, do you? | 你其实不知道 是吧 |
[1:14:01] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[1:14:08] | There is an answer here | 这里有一个答案 |
[1:14:09] | to a question no one’s ever even dreamed of asking. | 一个人们做梦都不会想到的问题的答案 |
[1:14:15] | Do you want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[1:14:20] | This world… | 这个世界 |
[1:14:22] | is just a speck of dust… | 只是坐落在一个更宏大的 |
[1:14:25] | sitting on a much, much bigger world. | 世界上的一粒尘埃而已 |