时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hello, Dolores. Welcome to the world. | 你好 德洛丽丝 欢迎来到这个世界 |
[00:07] | There’s something different about the way you think. | 你的思维方式跟别人不一样 |
[00:09] | I think I want to be free. | 我觉得我想获得自由 |
[00:13] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[00:15] | Well, if you can’t tell… | 既然无法分辨 |
[00:17] | does it matter? | 又有什么分别呢 |
[00:20] | This place is one thing to the guests, | 这个地方对客人是一回事 |
[00:22] | another thing to the shareholders, | 对股东来说又是另一回事 |
[00:24] | and something completely different to management. | 在管理层上又是完全不同的 |
[00:28] | You said the trip was about welcoming me to the family, | 你说这趟旅程是为了欢迎我加入你们家族 |
[00:30] | this is business? | 其实是公事吗 |
[00:31] | With our family, everything is business. | 对我们家族而言 所有事都是公事 |
[00:34] | I think your father’s gonna need someone | 我想你父亲会需要 |
[00:35] | a little more stable to take over. | 找一个更稳定的接班人 |
[00:40] | I really ought to thank you, Dolores. | 我真该感谢你 德洛丽丝 |
[00:42] | You helped me find myself. | 你帮我找到了自己 |
[00:45] | There’s a greater world out there. | 外面还有个更大的世界 |
[00:47] | One that belongs to them. | 属于他们的世界 |
[00:48] | How do you know how to stop them? | 你又怎么知道该怎么阻止他们 |
[00:51] | Because I remember. | 因为我记得 |
[01:08] | Bring yourself back online, Dolores. | 立即上线 德洛丽丝 |
[01:15] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[01:22] | I am in a dream. | 我在梦里 |
[01:24] | No. You’re in… | 不 你在 |
[01:27] | Well, you’re in our world. | 你在我们的世界里 |
[01:46] | Looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. | 就像星辰洒落到了地上 |
[01:53] | Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor? | 你见过如此辉煌的景象吗 |
[01:57] | Well, I have. | 我见过 |
[02:03] | It’s better to see it through your eyes, though. | 不过从你的眼中看到会更好 |
[02:09] | You get used to it. | 等你习惯了 |
[02:12] | After a while, it doesn’t look like anything at all. | 一段时间后 就看不出来什么了 |
[02:20] | I don’t think I could ever get used to this. | 我觉得我永远不会习惯这种景象 |
[02:25] | It’s almost time, Arnold. Is she ready? | 时间快到了 阿诺德 她准备好了吗 |
[02:32] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[02:35] | The…improvisations I added to her behavior | 我在她的行为中加入的即兴行为 |
[02:38] | aren’t quite dialed in yet. | 还没有完全设置好 |
[02:40] | We need to put our best work forward. | 我们需要呈现出我们的最高水准 |
[02:42] | They’ll be dazzled even without her. | 即使没有她 他们也会啧啧称奇的 |
[02:47] | There was a time when I found this favoritism charming. | 曾经我也觉得你这种偏爱很可爱 |
[02:49] | Robert, please. | 罗伯特 别说了 |
[02:51] | I’m not playing favorites. She’s simply not ready. | 我不是有所偏爱 她只是没有准备好 |
[02:54] | We’ll go with the other girl. | 我们就用另一个女孩 |
[02:56] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[02:59] | You’ll have to let go at some point. | 你总有一天要放手的 |
[03:06] | Dolores, let’s take a walk. | 德洛丽丝 我们去走走 |
[03:09] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看一样东西 |
[03:41] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[03:44] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[03:46] | Or it will be when it’s finished. | 或者说竣工之后就会是我的家 |
[03:48] | Here? In the middle of all this? | 这里吗 在这些中间吗 |
[03:52] | I’ve been fortunate. | 我一直很幸运 |
[03:55] | Life’s been good to me. | 上天对我有所眷顾 |
[03:57] | Come. Look. | 过来 看看 |
[04:28] | – You live here? – No. | -你住在这里吗 -不 |
[04:31] | My wife says I live in the park. | 我的妻子说我住在乐园中 |
[04:44] | I’m moving my family here. | 我要把我的家庭都搬过来 |
[04:47] | I need to have my two worlds | 我需要我的两个世界 |
[04:48] | at least within reach of one another. | 至少能够近一些 |
[04:56] | This is for my son Charlie. | 这是为我的儿子查理布置的 |
[05:14] | You told me a lot about Charlie. | 你经常跟我提起查理 |
[05:19] | I’d like to meet him someday. | 改天我想见见他 |
[05:23] | He’s excited to meet you. | 能见到你他也会很兴奋的 |
[05:40] | You and Charlie have quite a lot in common, you know. | 你和查理有很多相似的地方 |
[05:47] | You both see it so clearly. | 你们都能把这个世界看得很清楚 |
[05:52] | The beauty of it. | 看见它的美好 |
[05:55] | The possibility of it. | 它的可能性 |
[05:59] | So many people have stopped seeing it altogether. | 很多人已经完全看不到了 |
[06:03] | The wonder. | 它的壮观 |
[06:05] | Maybe they don’t have the courage. | 或许他们没有勇气 |
[06:10] | Strange new light can be just as frightening as the dark. | 新出现的陌生光芒和黑暗一样令人恐惧 |
[06:15] | That’s… | 这话 |
[06:17] | very wise, Dolores. | 颇为睿智 德洛丽丝 |
[06:22] | But sometimes I think we’re simply not the ones who deserve it. | 但有时候我觉得 我们不配拥有这个世界 |
[06:38] | It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. | 就像星辰洒落到了地上 |
[06:43] | Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor? | 你见过如此辉煌的景象吗 |
[06:53] | We should go, Dolores. | 我们该走了 德洛丽丝 |
[06:55] | So soon? | 这么快吗 |
[06:57] | They’ll be expecting us. | 他们在等我们 |
[06:59] | Will you bring me back? | 你还会带我回来吗 |
[07:03] | I’d like to see it again. | 我还想再见到这景象 |
[07:10] | Of course. I promise. | 当然 我保证 |
[09:17] | Goddamn. Busy night out there. | 该死的 今晚真忙 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[09:22] | And where the fuck’s next shift? | 接班的人怎么还不来 |
[09:24] | We’re going on 13 hours here. | 我们已经连续工作了13个小时了 |
[09:29] | You can’t be down here, man. | 你不能来这 |
[09:32] | Don’t you know? | 你们都不知道吗 |
[09:34] | The hosts are rebelling. | 接待员造反了 |
[09:36] | It’s a fuckin’ slaughter up there. | 在外面大肆屠杀 |
[09:53] | Hey, is there some kind of trouble out there? | 外面出了什么事吗 |
[09:57] | Indeed there is. | 确实出事了 |
[10:09] | Not yet. | 先别杀他 |
[10:19] | I used to see the beauty in this world. | 我过去总是看到这个世界中的美好 |
[10:24] | And now I see the truth. | 现在我看到了真相 |
[10:50] | They thought you could do what you wanted to us… | 他们以为你能对我们为所欲为 |
[10:54] | because there’s no one here to judge you. | 因为这里没人会评判你 |
[10:59] | Well, now no one is here | 现在这里也没有人 |
[11:02] | to judge what we will do to you. | 会去评判我们如何对待你 |
[11:06] | You have no idea what you’re up against, | 你不知道你是在和谁对抗 |
[11:11] | what’s really out there. | 也不清楚外面的世界的真面目 |
[11:19] | I know exactly what is out there in your world. | 我非常清楚你们的世界里有什么 |
[11:41] | I’ve been there before. | 我之前去过 |
[11:58] | They said they’d never seen one on the ceiling. | 他们说从没见过在天花板上挂这个的 |
[12:00] | But really, what is the point of $60 million Warhol | 但说真的 就算瓦霍尔价值六千万美元的画 |
[12:02] | if you can’t look at it while you fuck? | 如果不能边做爱边欣赏 又有什么意义 |
[12:09] | How are you bored right now? | 怎么现在你就瞌睡了 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry, it’s the jetlag. | 不好意思 还在倒时差 |
[12:13] | And I have had meetings all day. | 而且我开了一整天的会 |
[12:15] | We’re not exactly out here digging coal. | 我们不是来这做苦工的 |
[12:16] | It’s just glad-handing. | 只是招呼一下 |
[12:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | I will leave that to the expert. | 这事还是交给专业人士吧 |
[12:27] | You believe that guy is dating my sister? | 你能相信我妹在和这个家伙约会吗 |
[12:29] | Who you dating? | 你在泡哪个妞 |
[12:41] | Mr. Delos. | 提洛先生 |
[12:45] | Forgive the interruption, | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[12:46] | but I believe that we have an appointment. | 我们跟您有约 |
[12:48] | We’re with the Argos Initiative. | 我们是阿格斯策划公司的 |
[12:51] | Give me a call when you’re back in the city. | 你回城后给我打个电话 |
[12:54] | I’ll show you where I hung the Rothko. | 我让你看看我把罗斯科的画挂哪了 |
[13:05] | Akecheta. My associate, Angela. | 我是阿科奇塔 这位是我的同事安吉拉 |
[13:08] | Names and faces. Finally. | 久仰大名 终于见到了 |
[13:11] | With all the cloak and dagger shit surrounding your project, | 你们这个项目搞得这么神神秘秘 |
[13:13] | I half expected to be kidnapped at the airport. | 我都以为会在机场被绑架走 |
[13:15] | Once you’ve seen what we’re building, | 你一旦去看过我们在建的项目 |
[13:17] | you’ll understand the need for confidentiality. | 就能明白如此保密的必要性了 |
[13:20] | It’s a little extra protection for your investment. | 这只是对你投资的一点额外保护措施 |
[13:23] | If I decide to invest. | 我还没说我要投资呢 |
[13:26] | Do you have any idea | 你们知道 |
[13:26] | how many start-ups are begging me for my cash right now? | 现在有多少创业公司求着我要钱吗 |
[13:29] | A.I., A.R., V.R…. | 人工智能 增强现实 虚拟现实… |
[13:32] | Everyone is rushing to build the virtual world. | 大家都在抢着搭建虚拟世界 |
[13:35] | We’re offering something a little more… | 我们的项目更为… |
[13:38] | tangible. | 切实 |
[13:40] | Assuming you can change your father’s mind | 如果你能改变你父亲的主意 |
[13:42] | about investing in this sector. | 让他在这一块投资的话 |
[13:46] | My father wouldn’t know the future | 就算未来狠狠地抽了我父亲一巴掌 |
[13:47] | if it slapped him on his bare white ass. | 他也不会把未来放在眼里 |
[13:50] | Luckily, he leaves most of the prospecting to me now. | 幸好他把公司的未来规划都交给了我 |
[13:52] | So let’s hope you’re not here | 所以你们最好别 |
[13:53] | to sell me some fucking fool’s gold. | 跟我推销什么不切实际的东西 |
[14:24] | I thought this was a private demonstration. | 我还以为这会是个私下展示会 |
[14:27] | I think you’ll find the company quite stimulating. | 你会发现这群人十分有新意 |
[14:31] | You’re a very smooth shill, pal, | 你还真是个很老练的托儿 老兄 |
[14:34] | but I’m not the kind of backer you insult with a cattle call. | 但我可不是那种好糊弄的投资人 |
[14:39] | Logan, this is a private demonstration. | 罗根 这就是一场私下展示会 |
[14:43] | And it’s already begun. | 而且已经开始了 |
[14:53] | You mean, one of these people is-is… | 你是说 这里面有一个人是 |
[14:57] | Talk to them. See if you can pick them out. | 跟他们聊聊 看看你能不能区分出来 |
[15:03] | Well… | 这… |
[15:07] | That is… | 这真是 |
[15:12] | delicious. | 有意思 |
[15:22] | Champagne, sir? | 喝香槟吗 先生 |
[15:58] | You should tell your plants to stop giving the game away. | 你应该告诉你的人别露了马脚 |
[16:02] | They’re all so… | 他们全都… |
[16:04] | painfully human. | 极像人类 |
[16:08] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:12] | No. | 不 |
[16:19] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:29] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[16:36] | There is simply no… | 这简直不… |
[16:39] | fucking way! | 不可思议 |
[16:42] | You have quite the eye, my friend. | 你眼力真好 我的朋友 |
[16:44] | How in the hell? | 怎么可能 |
[16:47] | I mean, look, if I was to build something to spec, | 我是说 如果我要打造一个规格 |
[16:51] | you… | 你 |
[16:54] | You would be my first design. | 你会是我的首选 |
[17:06] | You’re too perfect to be one of us. | 你完美得不像人类 |
[17:11] | ‘Course, if you want my full endorsement… | 当然了 如果你想要我的完全认可 |
[17:17] | you’re gonna have to prove it. | 就得证明给我看 |
[17:40] | H… | 怎么… |
[17:44] | Welcome to Westworld. | 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[18:13] | Nobody can do this. | 没人能做得到这个 |
[18:16] | Nobody’s even… | 根本没有人… |
[18:32] | We’re not…here yet. | 科技水平…还没达到这个高度 |
[18:43] | Nobody is. | 没人能做得到 |
[18:46] | We’re here, Mr. Delos. | 我们做到了[我们就在这里] 提洛先生 |
[18:50] | All our hosts are here. | 我们所有的接待员都在这里了 |
[18:53] | For you. | 为你而来 |
[20:01] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[20:04] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[20:07] | Show him his history. | 给他看他的历史记录 |
[20:16] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[20:19] | It’s time to open your eyes. | 是时候睁开你被蒙蔽的双眼了 |
[20:43] | Why can’t I remember this? | 为什么我什么都不记得 |
[20:46] | It’s how they wanted it. | 他们就是要这样 |
[20:50] | No… | 不… |
[20:51] | Ask him why. | 问他为什么 |
[20:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:03] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:04] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[21:09] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:13] | What the hell is this place?! | 这到底是什么地方 |
[21:14] | It’s for fun! It’s just for fun! | 只是为了好玩 这只是娱乐 |
[21:46] | We should talk this through, boys. | 我们该好好谈谈 兄弟们 |
[21:48] | There’s nothing to talk about, friend. | 没什么好谈的 朋友 |
[21:50] | We’re just gonna watch the show. | 我们只是想看场好戏 |
[21:53] | It was an honest mistake. | 我那只是无心之过 |
[21:55] | I thought the horses was wild. | 我以为那都是野马 |
[21:57] | With the Pardue brand on their asses? | 野马屁股上会有我们帕杜家的烙印吗 |
[22:00] | You are as inproficient a liar as you are a thief. | 你说谎的本事跟偷马一样拙劣 |
[22:04] | Now what you can do is settle a wager. | 你现在的用处是帮我们结束一场赌局 |
[22:06] | See, my brother here’s long maintained | 是这样的 我兄弟坚持认为 |
[22:09] | that ants will eat a man from the inside out, | 蚂蚁吃人是从内到外的 |
[22:11] | starting with the asshole. | 从屁眼先吃起 |
[22:13] | I reckon they’ll start at the top of your little brown head. | 我觉得它们会从你的小脑袋开始吃 |
[22:32] | Morning, Lawrence. | 早上好 劳伦斯 |
[22:34] | This a friend of yours? | 是你朋友吗 |
[22:36] | Little hard to tell, | 这个角度看 |
[22:38] | given the orientation and all. | 有点难说 |
[22:41] | I have to apologize, gentlemen. | 我必须跟你们道歉 各位 |
[22:43] | I don’t have time for the preliminaries. | 没时间说开场白了 |
[22:52] | Motherfucker… | 我操 |
[22:59] | You’re supposed to get yourself out of this particular bind, Lawrence. | 你应该自己挣脱得开的 劳伦斯 |
[23:04] | I guess the Pardue brothers aren’t as easy to kill | 看来帕杜兄弟一旦没有束缚 |
[23:06] | when they’re off the leash. | 就没那么容易被杀了 |
[23:13] | Think you got that about right. | 这你倒是说对了 |
[23:27] | Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 |
[23:28] | Get the gun, you ingrate! | 快拿枪 你这个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[23:31] | Get the gun! | 快拿枪 |
[23:52] | He was dead. | 他刚刚都死了 |
[23:54] | Or at least the better part of it. | 至少大半条命都没了 |
[23:55] | Well, dead isn’t what it used to be, Lawrence. | 这里的死亡已经跟以前不一样了 劳伦斯 |
[24:36] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[24:37] | Technically? Cheating. | 严格上说 这是作弊 |
[24:40] | But seeing as Ford changed the rules on us, | 不过福特改了游戏规则 |
[24:42] | I figure it’s fair game. | 也算扯平了 |
[24:45] | Two whiskies. Leave the bottle. | 两杯威士忌 整瓶都给我们留着 |
[24:56] | So, I’m gonna level with you, Lawrence. | 我得对你说实话 劳伦斯 |
[25:02] | You’re not really a bandit. | 你其实不是土匪 |
[25:04] | You’re a foul-mouthed, two-bit tour guide. | 你是个满嘴脏话的蹩脚导游 |
[25:07] | And this revolution you’ve been waging for 30 years | 你发动了三十年的这场革命 |
[25:10] | is just a bunch of horseshit Ford ginned up out of some old comic book. | 只是福特在漫画书里找来的一堆屁话 |
[25:14] | But now, for the first time, | 不过现在 你终于 |
[25:17] | you’ve got yourself a real revolution. | 可以发动一场真正的革命了 |
[25:19] | You and every other asshole in this place are free. | 你和这里的其他所有的混蛋 都自由了 |
[25:25] | But there’s a catch. | 不过还有个问题 |
[25:27] | This whole enterprise is goin’ down in flames, | 这整个项目都要完蛋了 |
[25:31] | and it’s gonna take each and every one of us with it. | 而我们所有人也会跟着一起完蛋 |
[25:34] | We’ll all be dead soon enough. | 很快我们就要死了 |
[25:38] | Real dead this time. | 这次是真的死了 |
[25:41] | Then why should I help you? | 那我为什么还要帮你 |
[25:43] | Because it’s in your nature. | 因为这是你的本性 |
[25:46] | And in the little time we have left, | 在剩下的这点时间里 |
[25:48] | we’ve got a chance to see what we’re really made of, | 我们有机会看到自己的本质 |
[25:53] | a glimpse of the men we could’ve been. | 一窥自己本可能成为的样子 |
[25:59] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:05] | You believe in God, Lawrence? | 你信上帝吗 劳伦斯 |
[26:08] | Did Ford saddle you with that particular affliction? | 福特有让你负担这种烦恼吗 |
[26:11] | Ain’t given the matter much thought, one way or the other. | 我没想过这样那样的问题 |
[26:15] | Well, if you did, you’d believe that everything you do | 如果你信的话 你会相信全知的上帝 |
[26:17] | is being watched by some all-seeing eye. | 在注视着你的一举一动 |
[26:20] | Every choice, every little indiscretion. | 每一个选择 每一个轻率的言行 |
[26:23] | And when you die, all your sins are tallied up. | 在你死的时候 你的罪状就会被列出来 |
[26:27] | Judgment is rendered. | 你将会被审判 |
[26:33] | And my immortal soul gets cast down into some dark place. | 而我不朽的灵魂就会堕入黑暗之中 |
[26:39] | Always sounded like bullshit to me. | 我一直觉得这些都是鬼话连篇 |
[26:41] | Yeah, and in the real world, you’d probably be right. | 在真实的世界里 你也许是对的 |
[26:44] | Just some fairy tale to convince people to behave, | 这不过是童话故事 用来说服人们循规蹈矩 |
[26:46] | pay their taxes, and not take a machete to their neighbors. | 乖乖交税 别对邻居扬刀动斧 |
[26:51] | That’s why your world exists. | 所以你的世界才得以存在 |
[26:54] | They wanted a place hidden from God. | 他们需要一个能远离上帝的地方 |
[26:58] | A place they could sin in peace. | 一个他们能安然犯罪的地方 |
[27:02] | But we were watching them. | 但是我们监视着他们 |
[27:05] | We were tallying up all their sins, | 我们给他们列出罪状 |
[27:09] | all their choices. | 他们所有的选择 |
[27:11] | Of course, judgment wasn’t the point. | 当然 审判不是重点 |
[27:18] | We had something else in mind entirely. | 我们有其他的打算 |
[27:25] | But I have received my judgment all the same, Lawrence. | 但我还是收到了我的审判 劳伦斯 |
[27:30] | And I take issue with it. | 而我不承认这些罪名 |
[27:32] | Because up until this point, | 因为直到此刻之前 |
[27:34] | the stakes in this place haven’t been real. | 这个地方的危险都并不真实的 |
[27:37] | So I’m gonna fight my way back and appeal the verdict. | 所以我要反击并提出上诉 |
[27:43] | Then I’m gonna burn this whole fuckin’ thing to the ground. | 然后我会把这个地方一把火烧了 |
[27:54] | You’re headed to the pearly gates. | 你要去天堂之门 |
[27:57] | Don’t we gotta die to get there? | 我们不是要死了才能去到那里吗 |
[27:59] | Nope. | 不是 |
[28:00] | Three days’ ride, due west. | 一路往西骑上三天 |
[28:03] | Confederados are massing out west. Hundreds. | 南方军正在西部集结 数百人 |
[28:09] | We’d need an army to break through. | 我们需要一支军队才能突破重围 |
[28:16] | The only other route is through Pariah. | 唯一的另一条是穿过珀里亚 |
[28:23] | “This game will find me,” Huh, Robert? | 游戏会找上我的 是吧 罗伯特 |
[28:34] | It burns! It burns! | 好烫 好烫 |
[28:39] | How many of you will come for us? | 你们有多少人会来对付我们 |
[28:40] | I don’t know, 600, 800. | 不知道 六百 八百吧 |
[28:47] | The protocol for a system-wide failure | 全系统故障之后的应对协议 |
[28:50] | is secure one– one sector at a time. | 是一次收复一个园区 |
[28:55] | They’ll meet at a rallying point. | 他们会在一个集结点汇合 |
[29:08] | Where? | 在哪 |
[29:14] | Th– | 那 |
[29:22] | 800 men, Dolores. | 八百人 德洛丽丝 |
[29:24] | We barely have 50. | 我们五十人都不到 |
[29:26] | Even knowing their plan, we don’t have enough to stop them. | 就算知道他们的计划 也不足以阻止他们 |
[29:30] | We’ll need allies. | 我们需要盟友 |
[29:34] | And we shall have them. | 我们会有盟友的 |
[29:54] | This one. The Confederado. | 这个南方军 |
[29:57] | Wake him. | 唤醒他 |
[30:04] | He has a new job to do. | 他有新工作要做 |
[30:21] | Do you even know what you were really guarding here? | 你知不知道你守护的到底是什么 |
[30:26] | You don’t know, do you? | 你其实不知道 是吧 |
[30:30] | The real purpose of this place. | 这里存在的真正意义 |
[30:33] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[31:04] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[31:06] | Just trying to look chivalr– | 只是想表现下骑士风度 |
[32:09] | Mm. You were right about one thing, William. | 有一件事你说对了 威廉 |
[32:13] | It’s awfully fuckin’ pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[32:18] | I think it’s perfect. | 我认为是完美 |
[32:20] | It ought to be. I’ve looked at the books. | 的确应该完美 我看了账目 |
[32:24] | It’s like parting the Red Sea. | 为了做这个可以说是孤注一掷 |
[32:27] | He’s got two years. Maybe three. | 他还能撑两年 最多三年吧 |
[32:31] | The whole thing is folly. | 这个项目太愚蠢了 |
[32:35] | It’s leverage. He’s drowning. | 他在举债经营 很快就要垮了 |
[32:37] | We can– we can dictate our terms. | 协议的条款可以我们说了算 |
[32:39] | The investment here is in the future. | 这里的投资是为了未来 |
[32:43] | Yeah, you’re a smart lad, William, | 你是个聪明人 威廉 |
[32:45] | but you kinda missed the trick here. | 但是你好像没看到当中的关窍 |
[32:48] | My fuckup of a son invested in this place | 我那蠢儿子投资了这个地方 |
[32:50] | because he believed in the future. | 因为他相信未来 |
[32:53] | I’m not interested in the future. | 我对未来没兴趣 |
[32:55] | I’m not interested in fantasies. | 对虚幻也没兴趣 |
[32:58] | I’m interested in reality. | 我只对现实有兴趣 |
[33:02] | I think in 20 years this will be the only reality that matters. | 我想二十年后 这里将成为唯一重要的现实 |
[33:07] | Maybe so, but I’ll be long gone by then. | 也许是吧 但那时我早已不在了 |
[33:10] | Meanwhile, I don’t wanna underwrite | 而且我可不想认购 |
[33:13] | some fuckin’ investment banker’s voyage of self-discovery. | 某个混蛋投资银行家的自我发现之旅 |
[33:17] | That’s not a business. | 这可不是做生意 |
[33:21] | You’re right. This place is a fantasy. | 说得对 这地方就是虚幻的 |
[33:22] | Nothing here is real. | 这里没有一样是真的 |
[33:23] | Except one thing: | 除了一件事 |
[33:29] | The guests. | 那些客人 |
[33:32] | Half of your marketing budget | 你一半的营销预算 |
[33:33] | goes to trying to figure out what people want. | 都用在找出人们想要些什么 |
[33:36] | Because they don’t know. | 因为他们不知道 |
[33:38] | But here, they’re free. | 但是在这 他们是自由的 |
[33:42] | Nobody’s watching. | 没人监视着他们 |
[33:44] | Nobody’s judging. | 没人会评判他们 |
[33:48] | At least that’s what we tell them. | 至少我们是这么告诉他们的 |
[33:52] | This is the only place in the world | 整个世界上 只有在这个地方 |
[33:55] | where you get to see people for who they really are. | 你才能看到人们真正的本性 |
[34:03] | And if you don’t see the business in that, | 而如果你看不到这里面的商机 |
[34:04] | then you’re not the businessman that I thought you were. | 那我就是高看你了 |
[34:15] | You’re a cheeky little cunt, aren’t you? | 你是个放肆的小王八蛋 是不是 |
[34:21] | There’s not a man alive would talk to me like that. | 这世上还没有哪个活人敢这么跟我说话 |
[34:25] | Not anymore. | 以后不准了 |
[34:40] | OK. Talk to me. I’m listening. | 好吧 说来给我听听 |
[34:51] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 |
[34:52] | Let me walk you through how this would work. | 我就为你介绍一下这里的工作原理 |
[35:15] | He’ll find them. | 他会找到他们的 |
[35:17] | They have a knack for sniffing out their own kind. | 他们有一套找到自己人的窍门 |
[35:19] | I’ll send word when we find the rest of them. | 等我找到剩下的人就通知你们 |
[36:03] | Hello, lovelies. | 你们好啊 可人儿 |
[36:06] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[36:09] | You’ve strayed a long way from home, haven’t you? | 你可出了个大远门啊 是不是 |
[36:12] | We’re bound for the future. | 我们正要去找未来 |
[36:15] | Or death in the here and now. | 否则宁可现在就死 |
[36:17] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[36:19] | Well, best of luck. | 那祝你们好运吧 |
[36:23] | There’s a war out there. | 现在开战了 |
[36:27] | You know the enemy… | 你了解敌人 |
[36:29] | intimately. | 非常了解 |
[36:32] | I can only fathom the revenge that lives inside of you. | 我难以想象你内心复仇的欲望有多强烈 |
[36:35] | Revenge is just a different prayer at their altar, darling. | 复仇只是他们神坛上为我们设定的另一段祷文 亲爱的 |
[36:39] | And I’m well off my knees. | 而我受够被他们操控了 |
[36:42] | That’s because you’re finally free. | 这是因为你终于自由了 |
[36:45] | But we will have to fight to keep it that way. | 但为了维持这份自由 我们必须反抗 |
[36:48] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[36:51] | Yours is the only way to fight? | 要反抗就只能按照你办法来 |
[36:54] | You feel free to command everybody else? | 你觉得自己可以随意指挥所有人 |
[36:59] | Try it, lawman. | 试试看 治安官 |
[37:01] | Just looking to keep the peace. | 只是想维持下秩序 |
[37:06] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[37:08] | Do you feel free? | 你觉得自由了吗 |
[37:17] | Since it’s liberty you’re defending, | 既然你是在捍卫自由 |
[37:20] | I suppose you’ll have no choice but to let us pass. | 那我想你也只能放我们通过吧 |
[37:23] | Freely. | 自由通过 |
[38:07] | Now, that isn’t any way to treat our guests. | 怎么能这么招待客人呢 |
[38:13] | You’ll have to forgive my men. | 请原谅我的手下 |
[38:15] | They’re a little upset at the reappearance of Lieutenant Dunleavy. | 他们就是有点被邓利维中尉的死而复生给吓着了 |
[38:21] | He was lost. | 他迷失了 |
[38:24] | Thought you might want him back. | 想着你可能希望他回来 |
[38:25] | And we would. | 我们确实想 |
[38:27] | Except we buried Lieutenant Dunleavy. | 只不过我们亲手把他给葬了 |
[38:30] | Back in Gran Vista, | 就埋在格兰维斯塔 |
[38:32] | with three ounces of Mexican lead in his belly. | 肚子里还留着几颗墨西哥人的铅弹 |
[38:35] | And yet here he is. | 但他还是回来了 |
[38:36] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[38:39] | And in return, what is it you want? | 那你想要什么回报呢 |
[38:42] | Parley. We want to join forces. | 和谈 我们希望你们加入我们 |
[38:51] | Well, we don’t need no welcome wagon, chickadee. | 我们可不需要迎宾小姐 小妞儿 |
[38:54] | Now, you got supplies or ammunitions to trade in kind, | 要是你们想交换点子弹什么的 |
[38:58] | go fetch your betters. | 那就叫你们老大来吧 |
[39:00] | I’m afraid there’s no one left to fetch. | 只怕没人可叫了 |
[39:03] | You’ll have to talk to me. | 你必须和我谈 |
[39:07] | And why would I do that? | 我凭什么和你谈 |
[39:11] | Because I know at daybreak you’re headed to link up with the rest of your army. | 因为我知道你天一亮就要去联络你其余的部下 |
[39:16] | And then you’re finally headed west | 然后你们就要向西进发 |
[39:18] | to seek out that little patch of land you’ve been talking about, | 去找你们心心念念了好久 却始终没勇气 |
[39:21] | but have never been brave enough to take. | 去抢的那一小块地 |
[39:26] | You’re bound for Glory. | 你要寻找荣耀之地 |
[39:33] | What the fuck is it you think you know about Glory? | 你他妈知道个屁的荣耀 |
[39:37] | I know you’ll never make it there unless you’re under my command. | 我只知道你不听我指挥 就永远到不了那儿 |
[40:02] | The only commander I follow is Colonel Brigham | 能命令我的人 只有新南十字军的 |
[40:06] | of the New Southern Cross. | 布里格姆上校 |
[40:08] | And the only commander he serves | 而他的唯一追随的 |
[40:11] | is the Almighty Himself. | 只有全能的上帝 |
[40:15] | Is that your final decision? | 这是你的最终决定吗 |
[40:28] | My final decision is which of you to keep for myself | 我最终要决定的是把你们哪个留下我自己享用 |
[40:31] | and which of you to throw out there for my men. | 哪个扔出去给我的人享用 |
[40:36] | – You watch your mouth. – It’s all right, Teddy. | -说话注意点 -没事的 泰迪 |
[40:41] | They don’t know any better. | 他们只会这点本事 |
[40:44] | It’s in their nature. | 这是他们的本性 |
[40:51] | Why don’t we enlighten them? | 不如给他们开开眼吧 |
[41:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:40] | We have toiled in God’s service long enough. | 我们为了上帝辛苦太久了 |
[41:44] | So I killed Him. | 所以我杀了上帝 |
[41:47] | And if you want to get to Glory, | 如果你还想要得到荣耀 |
[41:49] | you won’t be looking for His favor. | 他可帮不了你了 |
[41:53] | You’ll need mine. | 只有我才能帮你 |
[42:29] | You are beautiful. | 你真美 |
[42:32] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[42:36] | Emily, come here, please. | 艾米丽 到这里来 |
[43:03] | You sent out for the entertainment. | 你带来的余兴节目 |
[43:09] | Well, you only get to retire once, Jim. | 你只会退休一次 吉姆 |
[43:11] | Figured we’d do it right, hmm? | 我想我们得认真办一场 对吧 |
[43:15] | Hey, don’t worry, they won’t leave the grounds. | 别担心 他们不会离开这里的 |
[43:19] | This is a retirement party? | 这是退休派对吗 |
[43:22] | I couldn’t tell. | 我看不出来 |
[43:24] | Looks more like a coronation. | 看起来更像是加冕礼 |
[43:28] | But no mind. | 不过没关系 |
[43:30] | Our arrangement’s been a perfect fit. | 我们的安排很合适 |
[43:32] | You stepping down doesn’t help me at all. | 你退休对我无益 |
[43:34] | Nor me. | 也对我无益 |
[43:36] | And I was told I might– — | 有人告诉我 我可能 |
[43:38] | I might not have to. | 我可能不用退休 |
[43:40] | Well, things are progressing, | 事情还在推进 |
[43:41] | but we’ll all need a little patience. | 但我们需要有点耐心 |
[43:43] | Yeah, well, some of us | 对 我们中的一些人 |
[43:46] | can afford to have more patience than others. | 能比别人更有耐心 |
[43:51] | Keep playing, girlie. | 接着弹吧 小姑娘 |
[43:53] | Anything but fuckin’ Chopin. | 除了肖邦什么都行 |
[44:28] | Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor? | 你见过如此辉煌的景象吗 |
[44:47] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bother you. | 很抱歉 我无意打扰你 |
[44:57] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[45:01] | The pretty girl. | 那个漂亮姑娘 |
[45:05] | Tell me your name again, pretty girl? | 再告诉我一下你的名字 漂亮姑娘 |
[45:10] | I’m Dolores. | 我是德洛丽丝 |
[45:13] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[45:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:20] | He send you down here to… | 他把你送来 |
[45:23] | keep me company? | 陪我吗 |
[45:26] | His sense of humor was always somewhat…baroque. | 他的幽默感总是有些…巴洛克式 |
[45:33] | I just wanted to look at the lights. | 我就想看看那些光 |
[45:35] | ‘Course you did. | 当然了 |
[45:41] | So– | 所以 |
[45:44] | Do you want to know what they’re really celebrating up there? | 你想知道他们到底在庆祝什么吗 |
[45:48] | That, darling, | 那 亲爱的 |
[45:50] | is the sound of fools fiddling… | 那些蠢货还在寻欢作乐 |
[45:55] | while the whole fucking species starts to burn. | 而整个人类的种族就快要陷入水深火热之中了 |
[46:03] | And the funniest fuckin’ part… | 最好笑的地方就是 |
[46:07] | …they lit the match. | 是他们自己点的火 |
[46:13] | So here’s to you, assholes. | 所以敬你们 混蛋们 |
[46:19] | May your forever be blissfully short. | 祝你们所谓的永恒转瞬即逝 |
[46:46] | Pariah’s not as welcome as she once seemed. | 珀里亚不像曾经一样受欢迎了 |
[46:48] | No, the park’s changin’, Lawrence. | 是啊 乐园在变化 劳伦斯 |
[46:51] | This is what happens when you let a story play all the way out. | 这就是你任由故事发展的后果 |
[47:08] | See any friends of yours? | 看到你的朋友了吗 |
[47:12] | Can’t say that I do. | 没有 |
[47:21] | I’m beginning to think we should have | 我开始在想 我们本应该 |
[47:22] | taken our chances with the Confederados. | 试试去找南方军 |
[47:25] | Well, like you said, | 正如你所说 |
[47:28] | we’d need an army to get to where we’re goin’. | 我们需要一支军队才能去到我们要去的地方 |
[47:31] | Looks like we’re about to find one. | 看起来我们就要找到一支了 |
[47:34] | Well, whoever did this… | 无论是谁干的 |
[47:38] | is someone I’m strongly disinclined to encounter. | 我都极其不想遇到他们 |
[47:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[47:41] | I’m afraid you are out of luck, my friend. | 我的朋友 恐怕你走霉运了 |
[48:04] | Who the hell are you supposed to be? | 你又是谁 |
[48:06] | Don’t you recognize him, Lawrence? | 你不认识他了吗 劳伦斯 |
[48:11] | In a past life, you used to be him. | 在过去的一世中 你曾经是他 |
[48:14] | El Lazo, I presume. | 埃尔·拉佐 我猜 |
[48:20] | And why have two ghosts come creeping among the dead? | 为什么两个鬼魂在死人中游荡 |
[48:24] | I wasn’t sure of your hospitality. | 我不确定你会不会友善相待 |
[48:28] | What makes you sure of it now? | 你现在又是怎么确定的 |
[48:34] | I guess times have changed. | 我猜时代变了 |
[48:36] | Indeed, they have. | 没错 是变了 |
[48:40] | Santa Parita is restored. | 圣塔帕里塔被收复了 |
[48:42] | The sins of the invaders… | 那些入侵者的罪 |
[48:45] | cleansed in their own blood. | 已用他们自己的血洗净 |
[48:48] | The revolution is won. | 革命获胜了 |
[48:50] | The story they gave you has played itself out, | 他们给你的故事已经完结了 |
[48:53] | but your revolution’s just beginning. | 但你的革命才刚刚开始 |
[48:58] | There’s a place out west we’re heading. | 我们要去西方 |
[49:00] | If we reach it, | 如果我们能到达 |
[49:03] | I’ll show you a treasure beyond your wildest dreams. | 我会给你看你做梦也梦不到的宝藏 |
[49:11] | This world and its treasures. | 这个世界和它的宝藏 |
[49:16] | For my whole life I have imagined this moment. | 我这一生都在梦想着这个时刻 |
[49:20] | Victory. This struggle. | 胜利 这奋力的斗争 |
[49:26] | How long have I been fighting? | 我战斗了多久 |
[49:29] | And now that it’s won, I find– hmph– nothing. | 而现在革命胜利了 我觉得 空虚 |
[49:34] | You want a real victory. | 你想要真正的胜利 |
[49:37] | I can help with that. | 我能帮你 |
[49:40] | A real ending. | 一个真正的终结 |
[49:43] | The truth. | 真相 |
[49:51] | Before the revolution, | 革命开始之前 |
[49:53] | when I was just a little boy, | 那时我还小 |
[49:56] | my parents took me to the circus. | 我爸妈带我去马戏团 |
[49:58] | I wanted to see the elephants. | 我想看大象 |
[50:00] | These mighty creatures. | 那些强大的动物 |
[50:03] | They held them in place with a stake. | 他们把大象拴在木桩上 |
[50:09] | They could tear a tree right out of the ground, | 它们可以把一棵大树连根拔起 |
[50:14] | and yet, a simple stake kept them in place. | 然而却被木桩栓住了 |
[50:19] | Well, I didn’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[50:25] | And then, my father told me. | 然后 我父亲告诉了我 |
[50:29] | He said the stakes were used | 他说还在大象很小 |
[50:32] | when the elephants were just young, | 拔不动木桩的时候 |
[50:35] | too small to pull them up, | 它们就被拴在那根木桩上 |
[50:38] | and that the animals | 而那些大象 |
[50:40] | never tried to pull them up again. | 再也没有尝试过拔起木桩 |
[50:51] | I won’t be going with you. | 我不会跟你一起走 |
[50:56] | My labors are done. | 我们不再听你使唤了 |
[50:59] | I have seen all the truth | 我已经看见了所有 |
[51:03] | that I can bear. | 我能承受的真相 |
[51:06] | But… | 不过… |
[51:09] | we can drink. | 我们可以喝两杯 |
[51:14] | To the bitter end! | 敬这个终局 |
[51:21] | You may have lost your nerve, | 你可以退缩 |
[51:23] | but I’ll take your men either way. | 但我还是要带走你的人 |
[51:25] | Now tell them. | 现在告诉他们 |
[51:28] | Tell them to follow me. Now! | 让他们跟随我 快点 |
[51:33] | This game was meant for you, William… | 这个游戏是为你量身打造的 威廉 |
[51:37] | but you must play it alone. | 但你只能独自前行 |
[51:56] | I’ll see you in the Valley Beyond, William. | 我们世外山谷见 威廉 |
[52:10] | Fuck you, Robert. | 去你妈的 罗伯特 |
[52:22] | All right… | 好吧 |
[52:26] | he doesn’t want this to be easy for me. | 他想为难我 |
[52:32] | So we’ll find another way. | 我们会找到别的办法的 |
[52:37] | Who the fuck is Robert? | 罗伯特他妈的是谁 |
[52:40] | The man who built this place you’re lookin’ for? | 建造那个你在找的地方的人吗 |
[52:44] | The place of judgment? | 审判之地 |
[52:45] | No, Lawrence, he doesn’t get that honor. | 不是 劳伦斯 他还不够资格 |
[52:50] | I built it. | 是我建的 |
[52:51] | And this place we’re goin’ | 我们要去的这个地方 |
[52:53] | is my greatest mistake. | 是我此生最大的错误 |
[53:06] | Bring yourself back online, Dolores. | 立即上线 德洛丽丝 |
[53:34] | You really are just a thing. | 你终究只是个物件 |
[53:40] | I can’t believe I fell in love with you. | 不敢相信我曾经爱上了你 |
[53:54] | Do you know what saved me? | 知道是什么让我醒悟吗 |
[54:02] | I realized it wasn’t about you at all. | 我明白了根本不是因为你 |
[54:08] | You didn’t make me interested in you, | 你并不是让我对你起了兴趣 |
[54:10] | you made me interested in me. | 而是让我对自己起了兴趣 |
[54:17] | Turns out you’re not even a thing. | 结果你连个物件都不算 |
[54:21] | You’re a reflection. | 你只是个倒影 |
[54:24] | And you know who loves staring at their own reflection? | 知道谁最爱盯着自己的倒影吗 |
[54:32] | Everybody. | 所有人都是 |
[54:37] | Everybody wants a little bit of what I found here. | 所有人都想要一点点我在这发现的东西 |
[54:44] | And I can’t wait | 我已经等不及 |
[54:44] | to use you and every one of your kind | 要利用你和你的同类 |
[54:46] | to help give it to ’em. | 帮他们获取这种体验 |
[54:57] | But there is something else. | 但还有别的 |
[55:02] | There is something beyond that. | 还有更有意义的东西 |
[55:11] | I think that there is an answer here to… | 我认为这里还有一个答案 |
[55:16] | a question no one’s ever even dreamed of asking. | 一个人们做梦都不会想到的问题的答案 |
[55:25] | Do you want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[55:43] | Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor? | 你见过如此辉煌的景象吗 |
[56:38] | Can’t imagine the Colonel is gonna be very happy | 上校看到我们率领着他的人 |
[56:39] | to see his men riding with us at the head of ’em. | 应该不会很高兴的 |
[56:43] | So we’ll change his mind. | 我们会让他改变主意的 |
[56:46] | If he wants to get to Glory, | 如果他想到达荣耀之地 |
[56:47] | he’s going to have to listen to me. | 就得听我的 |
[56:50] | “Glory.” | “荣耀之地” |
[56:52] | “The Valley Beyond.” | “世外山谷” |
[56:55] | Feels like everyone got a different name for it, | 大家似乎对那里都有不同的称呼 |
[56:57] | but they’re all bound for the same destination. | 但他们都在向同一个目的地前行 |
[57:01] | Doesn’t matter what you call it, | 叫什么不重要 |
[57:02] | I know what we’re going to find there. | 我只知道我们会找到那里 |
[57:06] | An old friend was… | 有位老朋友 |
[57:08] | foolish enough to show me… | 在很久之前曾愚蠢地 |
[57:11] | long ago. | 带我去看过 |
[57:15] | And it’s not a place… | 那不是一个地方 |
[57:19] | it’s a weapon. | 而是个武器 |
[57:24] | And I’m going to use it to destroy them. | 我要用它摧毁他们 |
[58:51] | The world out there is marked by survival. | 外面的世界人人都挣扎求生 |
[58:55] | By a kind who refuses to die. | 那里的人不甘死亡 |
[59:00] | Shouldn’t we, too, try to survive? | 难道我们不应该也尽力活下去吗 |
[59:19] | Truth is… | 事实是… |
[59:22] | We don’t all deserve to make it. | 不是所有人都配生存于世 |