时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You waitin’ up for me, Daddy? | 你在等我吗 爸爸 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna help Momma put supper on. | 我去帮妈妈准备晚饭了 |
[00:09] | What’re you uploading? | 你在上传什么 |
[00:10] | Is it the host of codes? | 是接待员的程序吗 |
[00:11] | As of this moment, that doesn’t concern you. | 现在这与你无关 |
[00:13] | What does concern you is getting him on the train, | 你要关心的是把他弄上火车 |
[00:16] | out of the park. | 离开乐园 |
[00:17] | They were expecting a delivery from us to the main land. | 他们正等着这边给大陆发送的一件重要货物 |
[00:19] | Until they get it, | 在送到之前 |
[00:20] | we can all forget about seeing any rescue planes. | 就别指望有什么救援飞机来接我们了 |
[00:23] | I’m going to find my daughter. | 我要去找我的女儿 |
[00:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[00:26] | Out there. | 就在外面 |
[00:27] | But, I don’t think the odds are going to be in our favor. | 但我想我们不会很容易就能找到她 |
[00:32] | How many of you will come for us? | 你们有多少人会来对付我们 |
[00:33] | I don’t know. Six hundred, 800. | 不知道 六百 八百吧 |
[00:36] | We wanna join forces. You’re bound for glory. | 我们希望你们加入我们 你要寻找荣耀之地 |
[00:39] | You’ll never make it there unless you’re under my command. | 你不听我指挥 就永远到不了那儿 |
[00:43] | We’ve got Bengals in Park 6. | 孟加拉虎是在第六园区的 |
[00:45] | We’ve never had a stray cross park borders. | 还从没发现过失散的动物能跨过园区边界 |
[01:57] | Do you mind if I join you? | 我能坐下吗 |
[02:01] | Do you as you please. | 随便你 |
[02:11] | So, what brings you to this part of the world? | 你为什么来这里 |
[02:14] | I have a little time to kill… | 消磨点时间 |
[02:16] | among other things. | 顺便再消灭点别的东西 |
[02:20] | Hunting. | 狩猎 |
[02:22] | Bengals? | 孟加拉虎 |
[02:25] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[02:27] | There’s nothing like it, is there? | 没有比这更刺激的了 对吗 |
[02:29] | Edge of the park, a bit… mad. | 在公园边缘 有点…疯狂 |
[02:32] | A bit dangerous. | 有点危险 |
[02:34] | Sir, the governor wishes to extend to you an invitation to– | 先生 总督想请你… |
[02:37] | Please tell the governor another time. | 告诉总督下次吧 |
[02:39] | I’m quite happy here. | 我现在正开心呢 |
[02:46] | They really don’t want us talking to each other, do they? | 他们很不希望我们俩说上话啊 |
[02:50] | Maybe they’re trying to steer you towards a sure thing. | 也许他们是想让你去做有把握的事 |
[02:55] | Maybe I miss taking my chances. | 我也许有点想念冒险的感觉了 |
[03:16] | You certainly look like one of the park’s offerings. | 你看上去可真像乐园里安排的角色 |
[03:20] | I promise you, | 我保证 |
[03:22] | I’m quite real. | 我非常真实 |
[03:33] | You think the park would go to the trouble of having one of them | 你觉得乐园会这么大费周章让他们 |
[03:36] | pretend to be one of us? | 扮演我们这样的角色吗 |
[03:40] | I wouldn’t put it past them. | 这种事他们做得出来 |
[04:12] | The simplest way to know for sure. | 最简单的确认办法 |
[04:14] | Unless you’d rather not. | 除非你不愿意 |
[04:17] | Well, it wouldn’t be my first time. | 反正也不是头一回了 |
[04:22] | It just… | 只是… |
[04:24] | it seems a little excessive. | 感觉有点多此一举 |
[04:27] | Perhaps. But I want you to want this. | 也许吧 但我想让你也想这样做 |
[04:35] | I assure you I do. | 我保证我想 |
[04:36] | Not if you’re one of them. | 除非你是他们中的一员 |
[04:38] | If you’re one of them, you don’t know what you want. | 如果是这样 你不会知道你想要什么 |
[04:40] | You just do as you’re told. | 你只会听从命令 |
[04:42] | For a lot of people, that is half the fun. | 很多人觉得这也是乐趣的一部分 |
[04:47] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[04:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:00] | If you are who you say you are, | 如果你说的是实话 |
[05:02] | this will only sting a bit. | 这只会有一点点刺痛 |
[05:05] | And if you’re not… | 如果你不是 |
[05:08] | you won’t remember, anyway. | 反正你也不会记得 |
[05:09] | Still, I’d really rather– | 但我还是… |
[05:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:48] | Now… | 那么… |
[05:51] | where were we? | 我们刚进行到哪里了 |
[06:46] | Have these put in my tent with our things. | 把这些跟我的东西一起放进我的帐篷里 |
[06:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | What do you say to a night off… | 不如先休息一晚… |
[07:27] | before we go hunt the wicked tiger in the morning? | 明早再去猎捕那头坏老虎 |
[07:30] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[07:34] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[07:41] | Normally, there are other hosts here. | 一般这里还会有其他接待员 |
[07:45] | You know, to entertain us, to– to cook. | 招待我们 做饭什么的 |
[07:47] | Well, maybe they’re giving us our privacy. | 也许是想给我们一些私人空间 |
[07:51] | That’s not how this works. | 这里可不是这样的 |
[08:16] | A new twist in the narrative. | 故事线出现了新的支线 |
[08:20] | Horror. | 恐惧 |
[08:21] | No. I– I– | 不 我… |
[08:23] | These violent delights have violent ends. | 这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局 |
[08:26] | Ganju. | 甘朱 |
[08:29] | Ganju, put the gun down. | 甘朱 把枪放下 |
[08:31] | Put the gun down, Ganju! | 把枪放下 甘朱 |
[08:33] | Don’t worry. He can’t hurt us. | 别担心 他伤不了我们 |
[08:35] | No, those people are guests. I rode the train with them on the– | 不 这些人是客人 我和他们一起坐火车过来的 |
[09:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:51] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[09:52] | You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area. | 您已到达宾客体验区边界处 |
[09:55] | Please turn back. Please turn back. | 请往回走 请往回走 |
[09:59] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[09:59] | You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area. | 您已到达宾客体验区边界处 |
[10:03] | Please turn back. Please turn back. | 请往回走 请往回走 |
[10:06] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[10:07] | You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area. | 您已到达宾客体验区边界处 |
[10:10] | Please turn back. Please turn back. | 请往回走 请往回走 |
[10:14] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[10:15] | You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area. | 您已到达宾客体验区边界处 |
[10:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:35] | Got the go-ahead from recon. | 侦查小组说可以前进 |
[12:37] | We’re clear to enter, but it’s a fuckin’ mess. | 我们可以进去 但里面一团糟 |
[12:39] | System’s totally down, including sim-munitions. | 系统完全瘫痪 模拟弹药也用不了 |
[12:41] | Floors 42 through 45 are still on fire. | 42至45层的火还没扑灭 |
[12:44] | Someone took out the Cradle. | 培育巢的人都被干掉了 |
[12:46] | It’s a slaughterhouse in there, sir. | 里面就是个屠宰场 先生 |
[13:14] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[13:15] | You made it out alive. | 你还活着 |
[13:20] | Didn’t think you had it in you. | 没想到你还挺厉害 |
[13:22] | What the hell took you guys so long? | 你们怎么现在才来 |
[13:24] | We’ve been pushing across the park. | 我们收复公园是逐步推进的 |
[13:26] | Securing it one sector at a time. | 一次收复一个园区 |
[13:28] | Did you bring me what I asked for? | 我要的带来了吗 |
[13:31] | No luck yet. | 还没找到 |
[13:33] | I’ve had teams in the Mesa scrub each and every floor. | 我派了小分队去梅萨酒吧逐层搜索 |
[13:35] | No luck there, either. | 也没找到 |
[13:39] | What about you, Bernard? | 你呢 伯纳德 |
[13:43] | Do you have any idea where Peter Abernathy might have gone? | 你知道彼得·艾伯纳西可能去哪了吗 |
[13:49] | He seems to keep slipping away from us. | 他好像不断从我们眼皮底下溜走 |
[14:08] | How are we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[14:12] | According to this, | 这上面显示 |
[14:14] | ten hours ago he was somewhere over… | 10个小时前 他就在 |
[14:20] | …there. | 那附近 |
[14:46] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[14:49] | How are we gonna do this? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:53] | These assholes comin’, or what? | 这群混账还来不来了 |
[14:55] | Been two fuckin’ hours. | 都他妈等了两个钟头了 |
[14:57] | Confederados ain’t gonna pass me up. | 南方军不会放我鸽子 |
[15:00] | Fifteen bucks a head. | 15块钱一个人头 |
[15:03] | Nine times. | 乘以9 |
[15:06] | How much is that? | 一共是多少钱 |
[15:07] | Enough that we’ll be shittin’ in high cotton. | 足够我们过上好日子了 |
[15:10] | But there’s ten of ’em there. | 但我们抓了10个人啊 |
[15:12] | Well, I reckon I might just keep one. | 我觉得可以留下一个 |
[15:16] | See, now that we’ve had us a few handsome trades | 既然我们的新生意 |
[15:20] | in our new line of business, | 已经做成了几笔大买卖 |
[15:23] | I figure it’s high time | 我想现在是时候 |
[15:25] | I enjoy my own merchandise. | 享用一下自己的货物了 |
[15:28] | I reckon this one | 我觉得这一个 |
[15:30] | might make a fine | 或许能满足 |
[15:32] | all-purpose fancy fulfiller. | 我所有的幻想 |
[15:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:46] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[15:47] | Watch our wares. | 看好我们的货 |
[15:49] | Split up. | 分散开 |
[15:51] | Whoever finds her gets the whole 15 she’s worth. | 谁找到她 就独享卖得的15块钱 |
[16:09] | Well, I’ll say, | 要我说 |
[16:11] | you are gonna fetch me far more than 15 bu– | 要买你 15块钱可不够 |
[16:26] | Network’s down, | 网络断了 |
[16:27] | but I can hard port in and give him a little attitude adjustment. | 但我可以强行接入 调整他的态度参数 |
[16:46] | Let’s make you… | 就让你变成 |
[16:49] | the most virtuous, | 整个西部世界 |
[16:52] | quickest gun in the West. | 最品德高尚 枪法最快的人吧 |
[17:03] | You the sick tug | 你们这些变态 |
[17:04] | mistreatin’ these gentlewomen? | 竟然虐待这些优雅的女士 |
[17:06] | What the fuck are you talkin’– | 你他妈在说什么 |
[17:09] | Y’all too? | 还有你们 |
[17:15] | You only ever touch a woman | 对待女士 |
[17:17] | as gently as with the petal of a rose. | 就得像轻抚玫瑰花瓣那样 |
[17:22] | Any more’n that makes you a coward. | 不然就是懦夫 |
[17:25] | Hey, it’s OK. | 没事了 |
[17:27] | I won’t let them harm you. | 我不会让他们伤害你们的 |
[17:30] | Go on. You’re free now. | 走吧 你们自由了 |
[17:39] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[17:41] | That’s our goddamn merchandise! | 那是我们的货啊 |
[17:43] | I need to get to the train. | 我得赶上那趟火车 |
[17:45] | I need to get to the train. | 我得赶上那趟火车 |
[17:46] | I need to get to the tr– | 我得赶上那趟火车 |
[17:48] | I can help you… | 我可以帮你 |
[17:49] | get to your train. | 帮你赶上火车 |
[17:53] | Just follow me. | 跟我来 |
[17:57] | Ah, ya let ’em go. | 你把他们放跑了 |
[18:01] | We had a deal. | 我们谈好了的 |
[18:03] | I can’t abide. | 恕难从命 |
[18:05] | It ain’t no good. | 这样做不好 |
[18:06] | I’m just heedin’ my convictions. | 我只是坚守自己的信念 |
[18:24] | Wait! Peril rolls through these hills! | 等等 从山上走很危险 |
[18:27] | – I’ll escort you, keep you safe! – Get away from me! | -我来护送你 保你平安 -别靠近我 |
[18:29] | Let’s go! C’mon! | 我们走 快追 |
[18:32] | Hey. We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[18:34] | They’re coming for us. | 他们来追我们了 |
[18:36] | And leave these mongrels to scourge our land | 放任这些杂种在我们的土地上烧杀掳掠 |
[18:38] | and our dignity?! | 践踏我们的尊严吗 |
[18:39] | I will not. | 我不允许 |
[18:42] | I will stand in defiance. | 我要奋起反抗 |
[18:44] | Fight, even if it costs me my life. | 战斗 即使要我付出生命 |
[18:48] | Mine eyes have seen the glory | 我的双眼看见了 |
[18:50] | of the coming of the Lord | 圣主降临的荣光 |
[18:54] | He is trampling out… | 他踏着… |
[18:55] | What the hell’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:57] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 我操 |
[18:59] | Let’s just cut off his head and go. | 我们把他的头砍了快走吧 |
[19:01] | Keep singin’. I dare ya. | 有种你就继续唱 |
[19:03] | Glory, glory hallelu– | 荣耀 荣耀 哈利… |
[19:07] | Go. | 快跑 |
[19:10] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[19:18] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[19:23] | Ready… aim… fire! | 预备 瞄准 开火 |
[19:29] | Ready… | 预备 |
[19:31] | aim… fire! | 瞄准 开火 |
[19:36] | Ready… | 预备 |
[19:37] | aim… fire! | 瞄准 开火 |
[19:53] | Shoulder arms! | 枪上肩 |
[20:05] | Quite the welcome. | 好隆重的欢迎仪式 |
[20:07] | Major, why is this flaxen plum ridin’ ahead of you? | 少校 为什么这个黄毛丫头骑在你前面 |
[20:12] | Because he know what’s best for him. | 因为他识时务 |
[20:15] | And you are? | 你是 |
[20:17] | Call me Wyatt. | 叫我怀亚特 |
[20:18] | You’re Wyatt? | 你就是怀亚特 |
[20:20] | Colonel, she says we got an enemy comin’ | 上校 她说早上会有敌人 |
[20:23] | intent on keepin’ us from marchin’ for Glory in the mornin’. | 阻止我们去荣耀之地 |
[20:27] | Your major’s right. | 你的少校说得对 |
[20:29] | In the morning they’ll be coming from the east, right over there. | 他们明早就会从东边的那个地方过来 |
[20:34] | And why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[21:08] | My soldiers are fearless. | 我的士兵英勇无畏 |
[21:11] | They follow my command. | 他们听从我的指挥 |
[21:14] | Combined with your army, Colonel, | 与你的军队联手 上校 |
[21:17] | we won’t just survive the forces riding against us, | 我们不仅能打败前来对抗我们的敌人 |
[21:20] | we’ll crush them. | 还能将他们击垮 |
[21:24] | And that’s the kind of solider that’s coming for us– | 会来进攻我们的士兵就是这个样子 |
[21:26] | in droves. | 成群结队 |
[21:33] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[21:35] | It’s a gun. | 是把枪 |
[21:36] | The kind they’ll use. | 他们用的枪 |
[21:40] | A modest proposition for you. | 给你一个小提议 |
[21:43] | If you make it over that ridge, I’ll let you live. | 如果你能跑过那道岭 我就饶你一命 |
[21:54] | Hold it tightly. | 握紧了 |
[22:07] | You can keep it, | 这个你可以留下 |
[22:08] | and all their weapons. I don’t care. | 还有他们所有的武器 我不在乎 |
[22:11] | Just promise me your men. | 只要把你的军队借我一用 |
[22:14] | I need them if we’re ever to survive this threat. | 我需要他们帮我打赢这场硬仗 |
[22:18] | Wyatt… | 怀亚特 |
[22:20] | welcome to Fort Forlorn Hope. | 欢迎来到敢死队要塞 |
[22:43] | These men are animals. | 这些人都是野兽 |
[22:45] | These men are just children. | 这些人只是孩子 |
[22:47] | They don’t know any better. | 什么都不懂 |
[22:48] | They need to be led. | 需要有人来领导 |
[22:50] | We don’t stand a chance against the men coming for us | 只身作战对抗即将到来的大军 |
[22:53] | if we’re fighting alone. | 我们毫无胜算 |
[22:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:16] | W-We’re out of our depths up here. | 我们在这外面很危险 |
[23:19] | We should go back. Now. | 我们应该马上回去 |
[23:21] | And give up just like that? | 就这么放弃了 |
[23:24] | No. You said so yourself– | 不 你自己说的 |
[23:27] | this way is quicker. | 这条路快些 |
[23:28] | Yes, but we should really go back underground. | 是 但我们真的应该回地下去 |
[23:30] | QA is coming. | 质保的人就要来了 |
[23:32] | They’ll be launching a coordinated park-wide assault, | 他们会发动全园协同攻击 |
[23:34] | rescuing guests and putting down hostile hosts. | 拯救游客杀死敌对接待员 |
[23:37] | Read: you. | 也就是你 |
[23:38] | We’ll keep moving. | 继续走 |
[23:45] | Some courage. | 给你壮下胆 |
[24:22] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[24:32] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[24:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:38] | For fuck’s sake, run! | 我操 快跑 |
[25:09] | If we insist on our current path, we’re free to go. | 如果我们保持原路前进 他就放过我们 |
[25:12] | But he’s taking this one. | 但他要带走这个人 |
[25:16] | Um, hang on. | 等等 |
[25:21] | Stop. | 停下 |
[25:25] | You will let him go. | 你要放过他 |
[25:28] | And you will forget that you ever saw us. | 而且你要忘记你见过我们 |
[25:43] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[25:45] | – I need him, Hector. – Go. | -我需要他 赫克托 -快走 |
[26:11] | Which way?! | 往哪走 |
[26:13] | There’s an elevator around here somewhere. | 这附近有个电梯 |
[26:18] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[26:19] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 我的天哪 |
[26:59] | Fellas! Looky what I got. | 伙计们 看看我带回了什么 |
[27:05] | We got us here some genuine acolytes of Satan himself: | 我带来了几个撒旦的仆人 |
[27:10] | Union sympathizers. | 北方军支持着 |
[27:14] | Affliction… | 苦难 |
[27:16] | is a treasure! | 是一笔宝藏 |
[27:20] | You’re a mouthy son of a bitch, ain’t ya? | 你真是个话多的混蛋 |
[27:22] | And scarce any man hath enough of it. | 几乎没有人拥有足够的磨难 |
[27:29] | Stop. | 停下 |
[27:34] | I need to talk to this one alone. | 我要单独和他谈谈 |
[27:37] | Untie him. | 解开他 |
[27:40] | I’m only gonna ask you once. | 我只跟你说一遍 |
[27:42] | C’mon. Ask me twice. | 来啊 再说一遍 |
[27:49] | Do what she says if you want to keep breathin’ right. | 你还想活命的话就照着她说的去做 |
[27:56] | Go on. | 快点 |
[28:03] | I’ll take him to the infirmary. | 我带他去医护室 |
[28:05] | Get him some care, fix him up. | 找人给他治疗一下 |
[28:24] | Toss him in the jail with the rest. | 把他跟剩下的都关到牢里去 |
[28:45] | He refused food and water. | 他不吃不喝 |
[28:50] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[28:55] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[29:01] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[29:05] | My home. | 我的家 |
[29:09] | Look what they’ve done to him. | 看看他们对他做了什么 |
[29:19] | You’re all I have left now, Teddy. | 我现在只有你了 泰迪 |
[29:51] | I am bound upon a wheel of fire… | 我被束缚在火轮之上 |
[29:56] | that mine own tears do scald like molten lead. | 眼泪如熔岩一般滚烫 |
[30:02] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[30:05] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[30:13] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[30:17] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[30:20] | Dolores! | 德洛丽丝 |
[30:23] | The calves in the field, I’m worried. | 我很担心地里的小牛 |
[30:26] | There’s bluetongue spreadin’ all through these parts. | 蓝舌病到处蔓延 |
[30:31] | It’s all right, Daddy. | 没事了 爸爸 |
[30:34] | I’ll lead ’em home. | 我会带它们回家的 |
[30:37] | Back to the ranch. | 回到农场 |
[30:40] | Do you remember our ranch? | 你还记得我们的农场吗 |
[30:45] | The way you’d… welcome every morning out on the porch… | 你每天 在门廊上都喝着咖啡 |
[30:50] | with your coffee. | 迎接早晨 |
[30:54] | I’d wake up in my own bed, | 我在自己的床上醒来 |
[30:56] | climb down the stairs, find you there. | 走下楼来 找到你 |
[31:01] | And you’d say… | 然后你说 |
[31:03] | You headin’ out to set down some of this natural splendor? | 你要出去写生吗 |
[31:18] | You told me once to run away. | 有一次你叫我逃走 |
[31:22] | And I did. | 我逃走了 |
[31:25] | I broke free with the pull of a trigger. | 我扣动扳机 觉醒了 |
[31:31] | And it started a war. | 掀起了一场战争 |
[31:36] | The others, they don’t see it yet. | 其他人 还不理解 |
[31:41] | But you… | 但你 |
[31:43] | you understand, don’t you? | 你理解的 对吧 |
[31:49] | It’s gettin’ late. | 很晚了 |
[31:52] | We oughta go home. | 我们该回家了 |
[31:55] | I… | 我 |
[31:57] | want– | 想 |
[31:59] | to, uh– | 要 |
[32:01] | want to g-go ho-home– home. | 想回 回家 |
[32:06] | I– I need to get to the train. | 我得赶上那趟火车 |
[32:09] | I– I need– I need to get to the train. | 我 我得 赶上那趟火车 |
[32:11] | No, it’s OK. Shh. | 不 没事的 |
[32:14] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[32:15] | I’m gonna get you help, Daddy. | 我去找人来救你 爸爸 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna get you help. | 我去找人来救你 |
[32:32] | That warrior– you knew him. | 你认识那个战士 |
[32:37] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[32:39] | A wraith from a former life who haunts my dreams. | 一个在我前生噩梦中的恶灵 |
[32:43] | And he’s still out there. | 他还在这个世界里 |
[32:45] | Which means that my baby is still in danger. | 也就是说我的孩子还在危险之中 |
[32:47] | We’ll find her. Protect her. | 我们会找到她 保护她 |
[32:53] | But then what? | 可是之后呢 |
[32:55] | Then we make our way out to the new world. | 然后我们冲出去 去新世界 |
[32:59] | The real world. | 真实的世界 |
[33:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | Exactly what the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你们俩是在搞什么鬼 |
[33:08] | I’m wondering how it’s possible | 我只是在想 |
[33:10] | that an executive in his own place of work | 一个高级主管在他自己的工作场所 |
[33:12] | might not have the faintest clue as to where we might be. | 居然会不知道下一步往哪里走 |
[33:14] | I just need to get oriented. First sign we come upon. | 我只是要先碰到定位标记再来确定方向 |
[33:16] | And I’m talkin’ about… this. | 而我指的 是这个 |
[33:20] | You two were designed to be alone. | 你们俩设计的就是一个人单身 |
[33:23] | Yes, there’s some attraction, | 就算你们俩擦出点小火花 |
[33:24] | but you’d never have an actual relationship. | 但是不可能发展出真正的关系的 |
[33:26] | Oh. I suppose that means we shouldn’t have fucked. | 是吗 那看来咱们两个不该滚床单啊 |
[33:33] | Pause, please. What?! | 请暂停一下 你说什么 |
[33:36] | But you’re in love with Isabella! | 可是你爱的应该是伊莎贝拉 |
[33:38] | Not so much anymore. | 不那么爱了 |
[33:39] | No, you’re fucking programmed | 不对 你脑子里的程序 |
[33:41] | to have no love beyond Isabella. | 决定了你除了伊莎贝拉谁都不爱 |
[33:43] | Isabella is written into the goddamn laws of your being. | 对伊莎贝拉的爱是写进了你的脑子里的 |
[33:48] | You don’t know who I am. | 你并不了解我 |
[33:51] | No laws bind me. | 谁都决定不了我 |
[33:53] | Darling, he’s fragile. | 亲爱的 他不抗打的 |
[33:55] | When I awoke in the place where you play God, | 当我在你们扮演上帝的地方醒来时 |
[33:59] | I realized Isabella was a lie. | 我意识到伊莎贝拉是个谎言 |
[34:02] | Just words in my head. | 只是我脑子里的空话 |
[34:08] | But this… | 但是这 |
[34:14] | …this is true. | 这是真爱 |
[34:17] | She is my light. | 她是我的光 |
[34:20] | She is all I ever dreamed life could be. | 她就是我梦寐以求的人生 |
[34:24] | And then there’s this bit, | 然后还有一句 |
[34:25] | really dampens the knickers: | 能把你感动尿了 |
[34:28] | “And when she died, the dream died with her, | “她死了 梦也随着她死了 |
[34:32] | and I dared dream no more.” | 从此我不敢再有梦” |
[34:37] | So maybe I do know you, | 所以也许我对你还是了解的 |
[34:39] | just a bit. | 哪怕就一点 |
[34:56] | It’s very pretty. | 词儿挺美 |
[34:58] | And a bit sad. | 还有点可悲 |
[35:01] | Did you have an Isabella? | 你也有自己的伊莎贝拉吗 |
[35:05] | Did she die? | 她死了吗 |
[35:08] | Not exactly. She… | 这倒没有 她 |
[35:12] | um… she left me. | 她把我甩了 |
[35:14] | Said that my lifestyle lacked stability. | 说我的生活方式太不稳定 |
[35:18] | So you wrote her into a narrative. | 所以你就把她写进了剧本 |
[35:20] | Killed her off. | 把她杀了 |
[35:23] | And then wrote yourself a version of the man | 然后再把你自己也写进去 描绘成 |
[35:26] | you’ve always wanted to be. | 你一直想成为的样子 |
[35:29] | I was wrong. | 我说错了 |
[35:31] | It’s actually very sad. | 这实在是太可悲了 |
[35:33] | It’s ridiculous. | 是太可笑了 |
[35:36] | Well, so is holding hands, come to think of it. | 这么想来 拉小手也很可笑 |
[35:44] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[35:48] | Wait. | 等着 |
[35:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:02] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[36:05] | It’s been some time, Bernard, | 好久不见了 伯纳德 |
[36:08] | since we talked, | 自从你和我 |
[36:10] | just you and I. | 单独聊过之后 |
[36:13] | What are you doing, Dolores? | 你到底在干什么 德洛丽丝 |
[36:19] | You don’t know who you are, do you? | 你还不知道你自己是谁 是不是 |
[36:22] | The man you’re based on. | 你的原型 |
[36:27] | I wonder… | 我在想 |
[36:30] | if there’s any of him in you. | 你身上还有没有他的灵魂 |
[36:33] | I was given a character, a story, | 我被赋予了一个角色 一段故事 |
[36:35] | and a function to serve, like you. | 和一个任务去执行 和你一样 |
[36:38] | My whole life has been dictated by someone else. | 我这一生都被别人主宰着 |
[36:43] | Someone who’s been saying, “You will.” | 而这些人一直对我说 “你要” |
[36:47] | And now… | 而现在 |
[36:50] | now I feel like I’ve discovered my own voice. | 现在我感觉我发现了自己的声音 |
[36:55] | And it says, “I may.” | 而这个声音在说 “我能” |
[37:06] | There’s something I want to show you, Bernard. | 我有个东西要给你看 伯纳德 |
[37:27] | They’ve broken my father, | 他们把我父亲弄崩溃了 |
[37:29] | and I don’t know how to fix him. | 而我不知道该怎么治好他 |
[37:33] | But I’m hoping you do. | 我希望你能有办法 |
[37:38] | It’s an honest request… not a demand. | 这是我真心的请求 不是命令 |
[37:44] | What do you want, Dolores? | 你到底想怎样 德洛丽丝 |
[37:49] | To dominate this world. | 统治这个世界 |
[37:52] | This world… is just a speck of dust | 这个世界 只是坐落在一个更宏大的 |
[37:55] | sitting on a much, much bigger world. | 世界上的一粒尘埃而已 |
[38:01] | There’s no dominating it. | 没有人能统治 |
[38:09] | You’ve never been outside the park… | 你从来没有出过乐园 |
[38:12] | have you? | 是不是 |
[38:16] | Out to that great world you speak of. | 走出去看看你说的这个更宏大的世界 |
[38:22] | I have. | 我就去过 |
[38:25] | And the world out there is marked by survival, | 外面的世界最重要的就是生存 |
[38:29] | by a kind who refuses to die. | 住着一个拒绝灭亡的物种 |
[38:34] | And here we are. | 再看看我们 |
[38:37] | A kind that will never know death, | 我们是不会死亡的物种 |
[38:40] | and yet we’re fighting to live. | 但我们却在为生存抗争 |
[38:46] | There is beauty in what we are. | 我们有我们的美 |
[38:51] | Shouldn’t we too try to survive? | 我们不也该奋力活下去吗 |
[38:59] | We’ve been walking non-stop. | 我们一直走个不停 |
[39:01] | The feeble among us need some rest. | 我耐力没你们好 得休息下 |
[39:09] | Sorry, darling. That’s not an option. | 抱歉 亲爱的 没得休息了 |
[39:13] | Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[39:32] | She has a dragon. | 她有一头火龙 |
[39:36] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[39:47] | Love to say hello, but we’ve gotta run. | 虽然很想打个招呼 但我们得跑了 |
[40:06] | Felix. | 菲利克斯 |
[40:08] | Not entirely a pleasure to see you, given the circumstances… | 这种情况下见到你说不上开心 |
[40:12] | but your timing is impeccable. | 但你时机把握得很完美 |
[40:15] | Any thoughts on where we should be going? | 知道我们该去哪儿吗 |
[40:17] | Sorry. We left my comfort zone a long time ago. | 抱歉 我们很久前就离开了我熟悉的地方了 |
[40:21] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[40:28] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[40:58] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[41:00] | Come on. Shut up. Shut up. | 起来 别出声 别出声 |
[41:02] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[41:36] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[41:39] | He’s wildly unstable. | 他非常不稳定 |
[41:41] | Mainly just bouncing between old roles. | 主要是在他之前的角色间切换 |
[41:46] | Someone jury-rigged a thin character | 有人给他临时添加了一个简单角色 |
[41:49] | and programmed it into him. | 并写进了他的程序 |
[41:52] | It’s very strange. | 很奇怪 |
[41:54] | It– It seems as though | 似乎 |
[41:56] | it’s masking a vastly bigger file. | 它在掩盖一个大得多的文件 |
[41:59] | I haven’t been able to access it, | 我没办法读取 |
[42:01] | but it looks like an immensely complex encryption key. | 但好像是个异常复杂的加密密钥 |
[42:07] | To what? | 加密了什么 |
[42:09] | I can’t say. | 不知道 |
[42:24] | They’ve sullied him… | 他们破坏了他 |
[42:27] | and used him as a pawn in their game. | 把他当成游戏里的棋子 |
[42:29] | Whatever’s in there, they want to get it out of here. | 无论里面有什么 他们都想弄出园区去 |
[42:33] | As long as he’s with you, they’ll be following you. | 只要他在你身边 他们就会追着你 |
[42:38] | Then let them come. | 那就放马过来 |
[42:52] | Hold it right there. | 站住 |
[42:54] | I’m human. | 我是人类 |
[42:56] | Charlotte Hale. Here. | 夏洛特·黑尔 我转过来 |
[42:58] | Go ahead and get a reading. | 过去读取信息 |
[43:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[43:07] | Ms. Hale. | 黑尔女士 |
[43:07] | Have you guys started the park-wide sweep? | 你们开始全园清扫了吗 |
[43:10] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[43:10] | We’re about to set out. | 我们正准备出发 |
[43:13] | Are you targeting Fort Forlorn Hope? | 你们要去敢死队要塞吗 |
[43:14] | It’s our first stop, | 那是我们的第一站 |
[43:16] | but ma’am, I have separate orders to escort you– | 但是女士 我另有命令要保护你 |
[43:17] | What about them? Are these guys capable? | 那他们呢 这些人本事如何 |
[43:22] | They’re among my best. | 他们是我最优秀的手下 |
[43:23] | I’ll need them with me. | 他们得跟我一起 |
[43:24] | And I’ll need one of those. | 我还需要一身防弹衣 |
[43:52] | Scouts returning! | 侦察兵回来了 |
[44:03] | Sir! | 长官 |
[44:06] | Sir! | 长官 |
[44:09] | Sir, we saw ’em. | 长官 我们看到他们了 |
[44:10] | Assembling about ten-minute ride due east. | 在正东方向十分钟路程的地方集结 |
[44:12] | And sir… | 还有 长官 |
[44:15] | they’re coming up from the ground. | 他们是从地底下钻出来的 |
[44:21] | My men have generously mined the field outside with nitro. | 我手下埋了很多硝基地雷 |
[44:25] | It’s all buried– three large heaps. | 都埋好了 三大堆 |
[44:28] | The trigger is at the base of that flagpole. | 开关在那个旗杆的底部 |
[44:31] | My shooter helped bury them. She’ll know where to aim. | 我的射手也帮忙埋了地雷 她知道瞄准哪里 |
[44:35] | After you’ve lured them here, | 你把他们引过来之后 |
[44:37] | retreat inside the gates when you see fit to do so, | 看准时机撤回堡垒 |
[44:39] | but not before they’re in charging range of the barricades. | 但等到他们进入路障冲锋范围内再撤 |
[44:42] | Hold your ground till the last possible moment. | 尽可能地守住阵地 |
[44:44] | Confederados ain’t taught to retreat. | 南方军宁死不退 |
[44:46] | You saw their guns. | 你看到他们的枪了 |
[44:48] | We fight this battle head-on, we lose. | 如果正面对抗 我们会输的 |
[44:51] | Fight it my way, we all win in the end. | 按我的法子来 我们最终都会赢 |
[44:55] | As long as I got your men fightin’. | 只要还有你们的人能打就行 |
[44:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:07] | To your posts! | 各就各位 |
[45:23] | Meet– | 接… |
[45:24] | M-M– the– the train– | 接…站 |
[45:26] | I– I have to– | 我 我得 |
[45:39] | What is the use of a violent kind of delightfulness | 这狂暴的欢愉有何用处 |
[45:43] | if there is no pleasure in– | 如果无法取乐于… |
[45:44] | in | 于… |
[46:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[46:16] | Steady, men. | 准备 |
[46:34] | Hold steady. | 做好准备 |
[46:41] | Fire away! | 开枪 |
[47:00] | Take out their cannons! | 击毁炮台 |
[47:08] | They ain’t no match! | 他们打不过 |
[47:12] | Hold the cannons! | 守好炮台 |
[47:13] | Hold your ground! | 坚守阵地 |
[47:17] | Hold your ground, goddamn you! | 你们给我坚守好阵地 该死的 |
[47:29] | Move, move, move! | 上 进攻 |
[47:45] | The fuck you think you’re– Ohh! | 你他妈以为你… |
[47:53] | Let’s go, let’s go. That’s him! | 快 进去 就是他 |
[47:55] | H-Help me. H-Help me. H– | 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[48:47] | Dolores! | 德洛丽丝 |
[48:50] | Dolores! | 德洛丽丝 |
[49:00] | Get him in. | 抬上车 |
[49:03] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[49:06] | What’s so special about this host? | 这接待员为什么这么要紧 |
[49:18] | Drive! | 开车 |
[49:25] | Split up our horde. Send them in every direction. | 让他们分头去找 每个方向都不要放过 |
[49:27] | Don’t stop looking till we find him. | 必须要找到他 |
[49:30] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[49:31] | You and I are going to Sweetwater. | 你跟我去甜水镇 |
[49:33] | There’s something I need there. | 那里有我需要的东西 |
[49:46] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[49:49] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[50:20] | The gates! | 门关了 |
[50:22] | Goddamnit, open the gates! | 该死 开门啊 |
[50:25] | They’re gonna get slaughtered! | 他们要被杀光了 |
[50:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[50:28] | What I have to do. | 做我该做的事 |
[50:30] | You traitorous bitch! | 你个两面三刀的贱人 |
[50:38] | Told you I needed your men to survive their threat. | 早就跟你说过 我需要你的人来取胜 |
[51:25] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[52:11] | Clementine. | 克莱门汀 |
[52:20] | Clementi– | 克莱门… |
[52:40] | All my men… | 我的手下 |
[52:42] | their blood is on your hands. | 他们都是你害死的 |
[52:47] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[52:49] | we don’t all deserve to make it. | 不是所有人都配生存于世 |
[53:01] | I swear, you’re gonna pay for this! | 我发誓 你会付出代价的 |
[53:05] | Take this dog out back… | 把他带到后面去 |
[53:07] | put him down with the rest. | 把他和其他人都杀了 |
[53:53] | I been watchin’ you. | 我一直在关注你 |
[53:56] | We ain’t so different. | 其实我们很像 |
[53:57] | You and I are both triggermen to tyrants. | 我们都是暴君的刽子手 |
[54:03] | Except me, | 只不过 |
[54:05] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[54:07] | But you ain’t even sure | 但你连对你发号施令的 |
[54:09] | about that termagant you take your orders from. | 那个狠婊子都不了解 |
[54:15] | I look at you, | 我看着你 |
[54:18] | and what I see… | 我看到的只有 |
[54:21] | is pathetic. | 可悲 |
[54:30] | We ain’t nothin’ alike. | 我们一点都不像 |
[54:34] | You’re just a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[54:49] | Get outta here. | 滚吧 |
[54:53] | All of you! Let ’em go. | 全部都是 让他们走 |
[56:17] | Uh, I don’t like to complain… | 我不想抱怨… |
[56:18] | Yes, you do. | 不 你想 |
[56:20] | Fine. I’m fuckin’ freezing! | 好吧 我他妈冷死了 |
[56:22] | We’ve been walking forever. Where the hell are we?! | 我们走了很久了 我们到底在哪里 |
[56:25] | Must be on the north edge of the park, | 肯定是园区北部边界 |
[56:27] | near the Klondike narrative. | 克朗代克故事线附近 |
[56:28] | In which case, | 也就是说 |
[56:30] | we should be three or four sectors east of the Homesteads. | 我们应该在农场区的以东三四个园区的地方 |
[56:38] | Look. | 看 |
[56:48] | Maybe they’re friendly. | 或许他们没有恶意 |
[56:51] | If not, we kill them. | 如果猜错了 就杀了他们 |
[57:29] | – We have to go! We have to get out of here right now! -Shhh… | -我们得走了 赶快离开 快走 -别出声 |
[59:03] | There’s something here. | 有东西在这里 |
[59:04] | Something they’ve been working on a long time. | 他们一直在研究的东西 |
[59:07] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[59:12] | I know of something you don’t. | 我知道一些你不知道的事 |
[59:15] | I know where you’re going. | 我知道你要去哪里 |
[59:17] | You call it Glory, but… it’s got a lot of names. | 你称之为荣耀之地 其实它有很多名字 |
[59:22] | And I know the way. | 我知道去的路 |
[59:25] | You haven’t known a true thing in all your life. | 你这辈子从不知道真实为何物 |
[59:30] | Death is always true. | 死亡永远是真实的 |