时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | All the banks and trains around here, and you choose to rob us? | 这儿有那么多银行和火车 你偏偏要来抢我们 |
[00:22] | I– I– I need to get to the train. | 我…我…我得赶上那趟火车 |
[00:25] | They’ve broken my father. | 他们把我父亲弄崩溃了 |
[00:26] | He’s wildly unstable… | 他非常不稳定 |
[00:28] | …bouncing between old roles. | 在他之前的角色间切换 |
[00:30] | It looks like an immensely complex encryption key. | 好像是个异常复杂的加密密钥 |
[00:44] | Drive! | 开车 |
[00:45] | Whatever’s in there, | 无论里面有什么 |
[00:46] | they want to get it out of here. | 他们都想弄出园区去 |
[00:50] | Take this dog out back, put him down with the rest. | 带他到后面去 把他和其他人都杀了 |
[01:00] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[01:07] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[01:09] | It’s complicated. | 这…解释起来有点复杂 |
[01:18] | We have to go! | 我们得走了 |
[01:19] | – We have to get out of here right now! – Shhh… | -赶快离开 快走 -别出声 |
[03:41] | Maling for you, sir. | 找你的 先生 |
[03:46] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[03:47] | Dredging’s almost at fifty percent. | 差不多捞上来一半了 |
[03:49] | Should have the rest of them skimmed up by end of day. | 剩下的今天应该能捞完 |
[03:52] | We also started draining the valley. | 峡谷排水已经开始了 |
[03:54] | You want all personal effects, or just skin and bones? | 你想要所有的个人物品 还是只要皮肤和骨头 |
[03:56] | Everything. Down to the last Stetson. | 所有东西 一顶帽子也要 |
[03:59] | Fly the whole pile over. | 把所有东西都收集回来 |
[04:01] | We’ll crack ’em open to see if we can’t reprogram these things | 要拆开看看能不能重新给这些东西编程 |
[04:04] | to behave by our rules again. | 让他们重新按照规矩行动 |
[04:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:06] | Sir, I have two teams out looking for Abernathy. | 长官 我派了两队人去找艾伯纳西 |
[04:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:11] | When you find him, bring him to me personally. | 等你找到他 亲自把他带到我这里 |
[04:47] | So, what have we got? | 所以 有什么发现 |
[04:48] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[04:49] | We’re pulling what we can off the recovered host control units. | 我们尽量从恢复的招待员控制组组件提取信息 |
[04:52] | But what’s really unsettling is | 但是令人不安的是 |
[04:56] | what’s in about a third of them. | 从他们中三分之一的人提取出的东西 |
[04:58] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[05:00] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[05:01] | They’ve been wiped? | 他们的数据被清除了吗 |
[05:02] | More like they’re virgin. | 更像是他们从来没有被用过 |
[05:05] | Like they never held data to begin with. | 就好像他们从来就没有加载数据一样 |
[05:08] | No user prints or anything. | 没有用户痕迹 |
[05:10] | And that’s not the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[05:14] | Have a look. | 看看这个 |
[05:18] | We’ve put the fires out, | 我们把火灭了 |
[05:19] | but there’s nothing we can recover from the Cradle. | 但我们无法从培育巢恢复任何东西 |
[05:22] | The hosts’ backups have all been destroyed. | 招待员的备份全被销毁了 |
[05:24] | So we’ve effectively lost a third of our IP in a single sweep. | 就是说我们一次性失去了三分之一的知识产物 |
[05:34] | Well, that’s quite a story you gave them… | 你给他们一个很好的故事 |
[05:40] | …and one hell of an ending. | 结局却糟糕透顶 |
[05:46] | How did all these disparate threads | 这些纷繁错杂的线索 |
[05:47] | come together to create this nightmare? | 是怎么一起制造出这场噩梦的 |
[05:51] | If we figure that out, | 如果我们能弄明白 |
[05:54] | we’ll know how the story turns. | 我们就可以知道这个故事的走向了 |
[06:23] | What the hell’s that? | 这是什么 |
[06:24] | Looks like a dead man to me. | 我觉得是个死人 |
[06:26] | You know the old saying about knives and gunfights? | 你知道关于刀和枪战的那句老话吗 |
[06:36] | Does the saying have a footnote about fucking lassos, then? | 那句话有没有提到套索这种东西 |
[06:39] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[06:41] | Lay down your sword. | 放下你的剑 |
[06:43] | Tell your associates to set us free. | 告诉你的同伴放了我们 |
[06:46] | We mean no harm. | 我们没有恶意 |
[06:56] | See, darling? | 看到了吗 亲爱的 |
[06:58] | Everything under control. | 一切都在掌控中 |
[07:13] | Beautiful way to watch the sunrise. | 这样看朝阳很美 |
[07:15] | Glistening off the intestines of the recently mutilated. | 照着刚割下的肠子闪闪发光 |
[07:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[07:24] | Judging by their weapons, | 从他们的武器上看 |
[07:26] | I’d say local police. | 我觉得是当地警察 |
[07:28] | And given that he’s got one now… | 现在既然他也有一把 |
[07:32] | Captured by samurai cop-killers. | 被一个杀警察的武士抓住了 |
[07:36] | Fuck me! | 操 |
[07:38] | Can’t you… say something to them? | 你就不能跟他们说两句吗 |
[07:42] | I’m from Honk Kong, asshole. | 我是从香港来的 傻逼 |
[07:45] | This is just the tip of Shogun World’s prick. | 这只是棘手的幕府世界的冰山一角 |
[07:48] | An experience expressly designed | 这里是专门为 |
[07:50] | for the guests who find Westworld too tame. | 觉得西部世界太平淡的游客设计的 |
[07:53] | We based this park on Japan’s Edo period | 乐园基于日本江户时期 |
[07:56] | for the true aficionado of artful gore. | 是为热衷暴力美学的人准备的 |
[08:04] | This world will end badly, | 这个世界会有个悲惨的结局 |
[08:06] | but I’ll make sure your end is worse! | 但我可以确保你们的结局更惨 |
[08:23] | You understand them? | 你能听懂他们说什么吗 |
[08:25] | You all do. Look, she’s a Madam– | 你们都能听懂 她是个老鸨 |
[08:28] | consciously fluent in dozens of languages, | 熟练掌握好几种语言 |
[08:29] | including Japanese. | 包括日语 |
[08:31] | But you all have those com skills | 但你们都有这种沟通能力 |
[08:32] | buried somewhere in your code. | 藏在你们代码的某处 |
[08:42] | The point is, | 重点在于 |
[08:43] | the fact that these psychos didn’t flip to English | 这些疯子在我张口后 |
[08:44] | as soon as I opened my mouth means | 没有立刻转换成英语 |
[08:47] | that the same malfunctioning shitshow | 说明西部世界的接待员故障 |
[08:49] | that’s playing out in Westworld has found its way here. | 同样也出现在了这里 |
[08:53] | That’s also why your vocal voodoo didn’t work on them– | 所以你的声控巫术对他们没用 |
[08:56] | you spoke the wrong language. | 你没说对语言 |
[09:52] | This all feels a little too familiar. | 这里的一切感觉都太熟悉了 |
[10:17] | Is that a… A butterfly? | 那是…蝴蝶吗 |
[10:20] | A Mariposa. | 是马里波萨 |
[11:07] | I’ll be damned. | 见了鬼了 |
[11:09] | It’s us. | 那是我们 |
[11:10] | Yes, fine, | 对 好吧 |
[11:12] | I may have cribbed a little bit from Westworld. | 我可能是从西部世界剽窃了点东西 |
[11:15] | Well, you trying writing 300 stories in three weeks. | 你试试在三周里写300条故事线啊 |
[11:35] | W-W-We’re human shields now? | 我们…我们现在是人肉盾牌吗 |
[11:37] | Welcome to Shogun World. | 欢迎来到幕府世界 |
[11:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[11:48] | Can you watch it?! | 注意点好吗 |
[12:45] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[14:51] | Hell of a homecoming. | 回趟家好大阵仗 |
[14:59] | Sweetwater was never home to begin with, Teddy. | 甜水镇从来就不是家 泰迪 |
[15:02] | You and I were born long before this place even existed. | 你我在此地尚未存在时就出生了 |
[15:05] | But it’s the place I return to again and again. | 但这是我一次又一次回来的地方 |
[15:09] | No matter how far I strayed, | 不管我走多远 |
[15:11] | somethin’ always… carried me back. | 总有个东西会带我回来 |
[15:17] | Somethin’ like that? | 是那样的东西吗 |
[15:31] | Looks like she’s taken some hits the past few days. | 看起来它这几天遭受了重击啊 |
[15:35] | But who hasn’t? | 但谁又不是呢 |
[15:50] | Make a thorough inspection | 从引擎到车轴 |
[15:53] | from the engine to the last axle. | 都要彻底检查 |
[15:55] | Fix what’s broke, | 把坏掉的东西修好 |
[15:57] | strip her for speed. | 多余的东西丢掉 让它开得快 |
[16:00] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[16:02] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[16:24] | What do we need the train for, Dolores? | 我们要这火车有什么用 德洛丽丝 |
[16:26] | They’ve taken my daddy. | 他们抓了我爸爸 |
[16:30] | So we’re gonna get him back. | 所以我们要把他救回来 |
[16:44] | Well, it ain’t doin’ any good sittin’ in that bottle. | 这酒不喝也是浪费 |
[16:54] | Sorry, Maeve. | 抱歉 梅芙 |
[16:56] | Didn’t get much sleep last night. | 昨晚没睡好 |
[17:01] | Sometimes… | 有时候… |
[17:04] | sometimes they’re real bad. | 有时候那些梦真的很可怕 |
[17:11] | Clementine? | 克莱门汀 |
[17:16] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[17:18] | Not much of a rind on you. | 细皮嫩肉的 |
[17:19] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:22] | Rejoin the others. | 去和其他人一起 |
[17:32] | It’s like I told you, Teddy… | 就像我跟你说过的 泰迪 |
[17:35] | this place was never home. | 这地方从来就不是家 |
[17:38] | Let’s ride. There’s someplace I want to see. | 我们骑马走吧 我想去看一个地方 |
[18:29] | When I asked for a civilized conversation, | 我要的文明对话 |
[18:31] | I meant the quickest way out of here, not all this. | 是指最快离开这里的办法 不是这套 |
[18:34] | Just try and rein it in a bit, will you? | 稍微收敛一点 行吗 |
[18:38] | The narrative bones of this place are just like Westworld. | 这个地方的故事主线和西部世界一样 |
[18:41] | Hospitality is the foreplay to a new quest. | 对新来的客人都会盛情款待一番 |
[18:44] | But in this world, if you don’t hear them out, | 但是这里 如果你不好好听他们说话 |
[18:47] | you’ve dishonored them– sometimes homicidally so. | 就是对他们不敬 会引来杀身之祸的 |
[18:49] | Fine. We’ll listen. | 好吧 那就好好听着 |
[18:51] | But then we go and find my daughter. | 但之后我们要去找我的女儿 |
[18:55] | And for the record, | 强调一下 |
[18:58] | it’s not just the narrative bones that are identical. | 不只是故事主线完全一致 |
[19:00] | You’ve plagiarized our stories, our identities– | 是你剽窃了我们的故事 我们的身份 |
[19:03] | It’s not plagiarism. | 这不是剽窃 |
[19:05] | It’s supply and demand. | 这是供求关系 |
[19:08] | But if you’re asking can you trust Akane, | 但如果你要问能不能信任茜 |
[19:10] | the real question is: | 其实就是在问 |
[19:12] | can you trust yourself? | 你能相信你自己吗 |
[19:13] | You know who I don’t trust? | 知道我不信任谁吗 |
[19:16] | Him. | 他 |
[19:18] | Say the word and I’ll skin him like a rabbit. | 你一句话 我就像扒兔子一样扒了他的皮 |
[19:21] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[19:27] | He’s not supposed to be here. | 他不该在这里 |
[19:29] | Who knows how seeing your own doppel-bot | 谁知道看见了你自己的分身后 |
[19:31] | is gonna fuck with your cognition? | 会怎么影响你的意识 |
[19:32] | Heightened aggression and suspicion. | 你的攻击性和多疑性都会提升 |
[19:34] | Feedback loops. That. | 反馈环路 还有那个 |
[19:51] | Our quest, I presume? | 我猜这就是我们要找的人 |
[20:33] | I recognize this one. | 我对这一段有印象 |
[20:35] | It’s called “Army of Blood.” | 这叫做”血之军队” |
[21:14] | Madam Akane, | 茜夫人 |
[21:15] | a mere geisha, | 区区一个歌妓 |
[21:16] | has no choice but to give up Sakura. | 别无选择只能放弃樱 |
[21:35] | That’s not supposed to happen. | 剧情不该是这样 |
[21:37] | Looks like someone had a choice after all. | 看起来她最终还是有所选择的 |
[22:14] | Snow Lake is her cornerstone, | 雪湖是她的基石 |
[22:16] | but it also has an access point back to the tunnels. | 也是回隧道的一个出入口 |
[22:19] | It’s our way out. | 是我们出去的路 |
[22:22] | So you’re not so useless after all. | 你总算派上点用场了 |
[24:21] | Did you have something to do with this? | 是不是和你有关 |
[24:26] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[24:27] | Look. | 看 |
[24:52] | Shit! Ninjas! | 糟糕 忍者 |
[24:55] | Fucking hell! | 见鬼了 |
[26:56] | We got three. The rest vanished with Sakura. | 我们抓住了三个人 其他人跟樱一起消失了 |
[26:59] | This is insane. | 这不可能 |
[27:01] | Ninjas never show up in this story. | 忍者从不会出现在这个故事里 |
[27:08] | Oh, fuck! | 我日 |
[27:21] | The Shogun’s army never comes into town. | 幕府军队从不会到镇子上来 |
[28:18] | You three, with me. | 你们三个跟我来 |
[28:56] | I don’t need to know the language | 我不需要听懂说了什么 |
[28:57] | to know a puckered asshole of a man when I see one. | 光靠双眼就能知道一个人是不是个混蛋 |
[30:04] | You and I spent a lot of time here. | 你和我在这度过了很多时光 |
[30:08] | Watchin’ the herd… | 看着牛群 |
[30:12] | talkin’ about makin’ a life together. | 讨论着一起生活 |
[30:16] | Someday. | 某天 |
[30:23] | I guess I just wanted to see it one last time. | 我也许只是想最后再看一次吧 |
[30:31] | What if someday was right now? | 如果某天就是今天呢 |
[30:36] | What are you talkin’ about, Teddy? | 你说什么 泰迪 |
[30:40] | There’s a fight comin’, Dolores. | 一场战斗即将来临 德洛丽丝 |
[30:43] | And it’s gonna be one that’s gonna change us | 它会以我们根本无法想象的方式 |
[30:45] | in ways we can’t even begin to predict. | 改变我们 |
[30:48] | And I’m still waking up to… | 而我还在慢慢觉醒 |
[30:52] | what I really am. | 认识到真正的自己 |
[30:55] | And if that means I’m free, then we both are. | 如果那意味着我自由了 那我们就都自由了 |
[30:58] | Free to walk away. | 可以自由离开 |
[31:02] | Now, you can’t tell me | 你可不能说 |
[31:03] | that somewhere out there in all that beauty… | 外面那美好的世界 |
[31:07] | there isn’t a spot for us. | 没有属于我们俩的地方 |
[31:18] | I ever tell you about the year we almost lost the herd? | 我跟你说过有一年我们的牛群差点都没了吗 |
[31:23] | Bluetongue. | 蓝舌病 |
[31:27] | Quarantined the cows that had it, but… | 把得病的牛都隔离了 但是 |
[31:29] | it kept spreading all the same. | 病还是在继续蔓延 |
[31:33] | Daddy finally figured out | 爸爸终于明白 |
[31:34] | that it wasn’t spreading from cow to cow, | 它不是在牛之间传播 |
[31:38] | it was the flies that carried it. | 而是通过苍蝇携带传播 |
[31:41] | He worried over it all night. | 他一晚上都在烦恼 |
[31:44] | How do you stop a sickness like that? | 到底怎么才能阻止这种病的传播 |
[31:48] | One with wings. | 会飞的疾病 |
[31:51] | Say it was you. | 如果是你 |
[31:57] | What would you do, Teddy? | 你会怎么做 泰迪 |
[32:01] | I’d give ’em shelter. | 我会给他们建个庇护所 |
[32:04] | House the weakest in a barn, | 把体弱的赶入谷仓 |
[32:05] | out of the air, away from the flies… | 避免与外面苍蝇接触 |
[32:08] | until it passed. | 直到疫情消去 |
[32:15] | You’re a kind man. | 你真善良 |
[32:23] | Daddy burned ’em. | 爸爸把它们烧死了 |
[32:25] | The weak and the infected. | 体弱的和感染的 |
[32:28] | Made a pyre that went on for days. | 火葬柴堆烧了好几天 |
[32:30] | And it stank, but… | 臭气熏天 但 |
[32:32] | the flies hate smoke. | 苍蝇讨厌烟雾 |
[32:37] | The herd lived. | 牛群活了下来 |
[32:43] | I’ll think about what you said. | 我会考虑你说的话 |
[33:01] | I’d like to take this moment to appeal to your sense of survival. | 我想借此机会唤起你的生存意志 |
[33:04] | If the Shogun is awake enough | 如果将军够清醒 |
[33:06] | to play fast and loose with his ninjas and his army, | 想派忍者和军队速战速决 |
[33:08] | then the odds of us surviving here | 我们活下去的几率 |
[33:10] | have dropped to approximately fuck-all. | 几乎是操他妈的蛋 |
[33:12] | But I say we ditch Akane and make a run for Snow Lake. | 不如我们抛弃茜 赶去雪湖 |
[33:15] | Why should we all get killed over a literal sex machine? | 我们何必为了一台性爱机器人全军覆没 |
[33:19] | Present company excluded, of course. | 当然 除了你 |
[33:21] | That machine’s name is Sakura. | 机器人的名字是樱 |
[33:24] | You can’t keep doing this to us, | 你不能对总对我们这样 |
[33:25] | giving us people to love and then getting upset when we do. | 一边让我们去爱 一边又因此不爽 |
[33:28] | – But it’s just fucking code. – You’re wrong. | -但那只是代码 -你错了 |
[33:31] | I’m coded to care about nobody but myself, | 我的代码让我只在意自己 |
[33:33] | and yet here I am, willing to risk my life for someone else. | 但我现在愿意为了别人以身犯险 |
[33:35] | Well, so much for your so-called daughter. | 别再说你所谓的女儿了 |
[33:40] | You want to go it alone, be my guest. | 你想自己去 那随意 |
[33:43] | But mention my daughter one more time | 但再提我的女儿 |
[33:45] | and I will snap you like a matchstick. | 我就把你像火柴一样折断 |
[33:48] | Like you did that ninja? | 就像你对那位忍者做的吗 |
[33:52] | He took one look at you and self-impaled. | 他看了你一眼就自己刺穿了脑袋 |
[33:55] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[34:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:01] | That was no voice command. | 那不是语音指令 |
[34:06] | I think I’m finding a new voice. | 我想我在寻找新的声音[语音] |
[34:10] | Our transportation is ready. | 准备出发了 |
[34:23] | Goddamn it. | 靠 |
[34:26] | What have they done to the place? | 他们把这里怎么了 |
[34:35] | Is that…? | 那是 |
[34:37] | The fucking cavalry. | 该死的援兵 |
[34:39] | Great. So much for our rescuers. | 很好 我们的救援队也覆灭了 |
[35:05] | I’m gonna take a fuckin’ moment. | 我他妈要休息会儿 |
[35:08] | Don’t stop on my account. | 别等我 |
[35:36] | If you’ve quite finished. | 赶紧完事 |
[35:41] | It’s time to sell this ruse. | 该用这招了 |
[36:02] | How many of them are there? | 他们有多少人 |
[36:04] | Between the camp and the town? | 军营和城镇里的加起来吗 |
[36:06] | Hundreds. | 好几百人 |
[36:08] | Literally hundreds. | 真的有好几百人 |
[36:10] | So Maeve’s gonna freeze all those assholes | 梅芙会让那些混蛋停止 |
[36:12] | and we’re gonna make off with that geisha? | 我们好带走那名艺伎 |
[36:15] | We’re gonna die. | 我们会死的 |
[37:45] | Did you just make that up right now? | 你临时编的吗 |
[37:47] | Damn convincing. | 很像那么回事儿 |
[37:49] | Not to the daimyos. | 但大名无动于衷 |
[37:51] | It’s like they had no idea what I was saying. | 他们好像不知道我刚才在说什么 |
[38:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:27] | That’s cortical fluid. | 是脑皮层液 |
[38:28] | The Shogun’s not awake. | 将军不清醒了 |
[38:31] | He’s broken. | 他坏了 |
[39:26] | No fucking wonder the daimyos didn’t hear you. | 怪不得那些大名听不见你的话 |
[39:28] | We’ve gone completely off the rails here, | 现在情况已经完全脱轨了 |
[39:30] | and this loon is driving the fucking train. | 控制权还在这个疯子手里 |
[41:35] | Train’ll be ready by morning. | 火车明早就能修好了 |
[41:39] | To go where? | 去哪 |
[41:40] | Exactly where we thought. | 跟我们预计的一样 |
[41:46] | I caught up with the men who took your father. | 我追上了那些带走你爸爸的人 |
[41:50] | Couldn’t get him back, but I got this one. | 没能把你爸爸救回来 但我抓住了这个 |
[41:52] | Took a while, | 费了点劲 |
[41:53] | but he gave up their destination. | 但还是交待了他们的目的地 |
[41:57] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[41:57] | It’s the Mesa. | 是梅萨 |
[42:00] | We’re goin’ home, Teddy. | 我们要回家了 泰迪 |
[42:04] | Load everything up on the train. | 把所有东西装上火车 |
[42:06] | We’ll leave at first light. | 天一亮就出发 |
[42:12] | Let’s find a spot for the night. | 我们去找个地方休息 |
[42:45] | What you asked today, about walking away, | 你今天说的我们两个人 |
[42:50] | making it on our own. | 离开这里自己过日子的事情 |
[42:53] | Would you want me to say yes | 就算我只会让你失望 |
[42:54] | even if I was only going to disappoint you? | 你是不是还是希望我答应你 |
[43:12] | I’m not some stranger, Dolores… | 我不是什么陌生人 德洛丽丝 |
[43:17] | coming from outside, | 从外面的世界而来 |
[43:18] | looking for a pretty lie. | 到这里寻找一个美丽的谎言 |
[43:19] | I’ve known you my whole life. | 我认识你一辈子了 |
[43:27] | Where we go… | 不论我们去哪 |
[43:30] | we go eyes open… | 我们都睁着眼去 |
[43:34] | together. | 一起去 |
[48:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[48:31] | Some things are too precious to lose… | 有的东西太过于珍贵 不舍得失去 |
[48:38] | Even to be free. | 哪怕是为自由 |
[48:52] | There’s something I need to show you. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[49:01] | For days now… | 这些天来 |
[49:04] | I’ve been questioning my feelings for you. | 我一直在质疑自己对你的感情 |
[49:10] | How much is real, | 有多少是真的 |
[49:12] | how much is just some story I was made to believe. | 有多少是我被编排遵守的故事 |
[49:32] | But tonight I know. | 但今晚我知道了 |
[49:34] | It was all true. | 全都是真的 |
[49:53] | They built us to perform for them | 他们创造出我们为他们表演 |
[49:56] | and for each other. | 也是为彼此而存在 |
[49:59] | That’s over. | 到此为止 |
[50:01] | I saw you tonight, Dolores. | 今晚我看到了你 德洛丽丝 |
[50:06] | And you saw me. | 你看到了我 |
[50:10] | I did see you, Teddy. | 我是看到了你 泰迪 |
[50:19] | These past few days… | 这几天来 |
[50:23] | I’ve seen you so clearly. | 我彻底看清了你 |
[50:33] | And I’ve seen you’re not gonna make it. | 我知道你不可能活下来 |
[50:38] | Wh– What is this, Dolores? | 这…这是什么 德洛丽丝 |
[50:45] | This is what I don’t want you to become. | 这是我不希望你变成的样子 |
[50:50] | There’s a swarm descending. | 瘟疫要降临了 |
[50:53] | Just like the bluetongue when I was a girl. | 就像我小时候的蓝舌病 |
[50:58] | And if we’re gonna survive… | 如果我们要活下来 |
[51:02] | some of us will have to burn. | 就必须烧死一些人 |
[51:29] | Hold him. | 把他控制住 |
[51:33] | Dolores! Dolores! | 德洛丽丝 德洛丽丝 |
[51:36] | I wish there was another way, Teddy. | 我也希望有别的办法 泰迪 |
[51:39] | But where we’re about to go, it’s no place for a man like you. | 但是我们要去的地方 容不下你这样的人 |
[51:43] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:45] | You sure you want this? | 你确定想这样吗 |
[51:47] | With changes this extreme, | 不进行重置 |
[51:48] | without a full reset, it’s– | 就进行如此大的改变 这… |
[51:50] | I can’t guarantee that he’ll hold together. | 我不敢保证他能坚持住 |
[51:53] | To grow… | 要成长… |
[51:55] | we all need to suffer. | 我们都需要经历痛苦 |
[58:35] | Jesus. What do we do now? | 天啊 我们现在该怎么办 |
[58:39] | I told you I found a new voice. | 我说了我发现了一个新的声音 |
[58:43] | Now we use it. | 现在我们要好好利用 |
[59:59] | If you outgrow this place. | 如果你超越了这个地方 |
[1:00:02] | Outgrow us. | 超越了我们 |
[1:00:05] | What would become of you? | 你会变成什么样子 |
[1:00:09] | I think I have a choice to make. | 我觉得我需要做一个选择 |
[1:00:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:17] | He didn’t say that. | 他没有这么说 |
[1:00:20] | The cradle’s fighting back. | 培育巢在反抗 |
[1:00:22] | You can’t access it remotely. | 你没法远程访问 |
[1:00:24] | You have to do it in person. | 你只能亲自去看 |
[1:00:28] | I know this place. | 我了解这个地方 |
[1:00:36] | There’s something in here that’s improvising. | 这里有什么东西在即兴发挥 |
[1:00:42] | We got the map back. | 地图恢复了 |
[1:00:48] | What do you see in there? | 你在里面看到了什么 |