时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[02:48] | Don’t you do it. | 不行 |
[02:51] | Don’t you fuckin’ do it. | 绝对不行 |
[02:54] | You’re not dyin’ here. | 你不能死在这里 |
[02:57] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[03:59] | I never learned it. | 我没学过 |
[04:01] | Whatever tongue Ford saw fit to give ya. | 福特赋予你的什么语言 |
[04:12] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[04:40] | If you’re just gonna let me die now, | 如果你现在任由让我死的话 |
[04:43] | you could’ve kept ridin’. | 可以把我扔在那不管的 |
[05:58] | There’s the baby doll. | 这是小娃娃 |
[06:00] | And the mama doll. And… | 还有妈妈娃娃 还有 |
[06:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:08] | The ghost gave it to me. | 幽灵给我的 |
[06:15] | He said it’s a warning. | 他说这是警告 |
[06:18] | He said he’ll be watching us. | 他说他会看着我们的 |
[06:30] | Just hang on. | 撑住 |
[06:32] | Hang on, OK? | 撑住好吗 |
[06:33] | Just hang on. | 撑住 |
[06:46] | Hey. No. No more corpses up here. | 不行 这里的尸体够多了 |
[06:49] | Take her to cold storage. | 把她放到冷库去 |
[06:50] | – She doesn’t belong down there. – Then leave her in the hall! | -她不属于那里 -那就把她丢在走道上 |
[06:52] | We got 50 hosts in the queue for analysis here. | 我们这里还有50名接待员等着要分析 |
[06:54] | Everything else goes in the dumpster. | 其他所有东西都丢到垃圾堆去 |
[06:55] | You’ll want to check her code. | 你得检查下她的代码 |
[06:57] | She’s the madame from the Mariposa. | 她是马里波萨的老鸨 |
[06:59] | – Good for her. – No. No. She– | -那真好 -不 不 她 |
[07:00] | I was just out with her in the park. | 我刚刚还跟她在乐园里 |
[07:02] | And you chose to bring her up here? | 那你还把她带到这里 |
[07:04] | Are you aware that they all just tried to incinerate us?! | 你没发现他们想把我们烧成灰吗 |
[07:05] | She can control the other hosts with her fucking mind! | 她可以用她该死的意识控制其他的接待员 |
[07:12] | Just… check her data stream. | 检查一下她的数据流 |
[07:27] | You can’t let her die. | 你不能让她死了 |
[07:31] | Clear this out. | 把这里清场 |
[07:32] | Get me a scalpel. And lock this place down. | 给我一把手术刀 把这里封锁了 |
[08:07] | Are you afraid of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[08:17] | He can’t hurt you. | 他没法再伤害你了 |
[13:32] | What’s his problem? | 他出了什么问题 |
[13:33] | He get bored with his exquisitely dull, pastoral existence? | 厌倦了自己平淡的田园生活吗 |
[13:36] | I guess that was just for beta. | 我猜那只是测试 |
[13:38] | They want something more exciting for the grand opening. | 他们希望盛大开园时有更刺激的东西 |
[13:40] | Like a little more bloodshed? | 比如多点杀戮 |
[13:42] | Ford wants a total narrative redesign. | 福特想设计全新的故事线 |
[13:45] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:46] | All new dialogue trees? | 全新的对话树吗 |
[13:48] | Eh, they want a strong-but-silent type. | 他们想要那种强悍沉默型的 |
[13:50] | Something brutal. Dehumanized. | 野蛮的 灭绝人性的 |
[13:52] | They probably want the guests | 他们可能希望游客 |
[13:53] | to feel better when they’re kicking his ass. | 在痛扁接待员时 心里更好受 |
[13:55] | Who the fuck is gonna help me rebuild his entire heuristic base? | 那谁他妈的来帮我重建他的启发基地 |
[13:57] | They haven’t even hired a full team yet. | 他们都还没招齐团队成员呢 |
[13:59] | Just tweak his aggression and de-address pieces | 就改一下他的攻击性 把他身上 |
[14:01] | of his current build you’re not keeping. | 你不想保留的部分卸下来 |
[14:02] | And leave all the old shit in there? | 其他旧玩意就留在那吗 |
[16:45] | –walk– walk in on me, buddy. | …突然撞见我 伙计 |
[16:52] | –otherwise you and me drown– drowning– wha– wha– | …否则我们就会死 |
[17:01] | –fucker– fucking yourself– yourself– | …操…操你妈… |
[17:19] | This– | 这… |
[17:21] | This is– This is an illusion. You see? | 这是…幻觉 你明白吗 |
[17:26] | This is all… broken. | 这都…崩坏了 |
[17:31] | There’s got– There’s gotta be a way out– out of here. | 肯定…肯定有办法…出去的 |
[17:33] | Where’s…the door? | 门在哪… |
[17:36] | Where’s…the door? | 门在哪… |
[17:39] | There’s gotta be a fucking– | 肯定他妈的… |
[17:40] | f-fucking way out of here. | 他妈的能出去 |
[17:43] | This is the wrong world. I– | 这是错误的世界 我… |
[17:47] | Th-Th-This is the wrong world. | 这是错误的世界 |
[18:00] | Please– | 求你… |
[29:55] | How’d she even make it out this far? | 她是怎么走了这么远的 |
[29:57] | They’re not supposed to get anywhere near this sector. | 他们不应该出现在这一区附近 |
[29:59] | That’s Behavior’s problem. | 那就是行为部门的问题了 |
[33:08] | But on my darkest day… you helped me. | 但在我最黑暗的日子里 你帮助了我 |
[33:17] | You gave me the strength to keep going. | 你给了我继续走下去的力量 |
[33:27] | You saw me for how I really was. | 你看到了我的本质 |
[36:10] | I ran it three times. It’s him. | 我检查三遍了 就是他 |
[36:13] | There’s no fuckin’ way. That’s not possible. | 这他妈不可能 这不可能 |
[36:16] | – You have to call the boss. – I already did. | -你必须给老板打电话 -我已经打了 |
[36:21] | Ma’am, I think there’s been a mistake. | 女士 我觉得出错了 |
[36:22] | Just show me the profile. | 把资料给我看 |
[36:27] | Akecheta. Ghost Nation. | 阿科奇塔 幽灵之国 |
[36:29] | Found exhibiting… aberrant behavior. | 出现异常行为 |
[36:34] | Let’s see if we can sort this. | 看看能不能解决 |
[36:37] | It’s not pairing. What build is he? | 无法配对 他是哪个版本 |
[36:39] | Alpha 2. | 阿尔法2 |
[36:41] | Alpha? | 阿尔法 |
[36:44] | You’re telling me that | 你这是说 |
[36:44] | this host hasn’t been updated in almost a decade? | 这个接待员接近十年没更新过了 |
[36:47] | We only update them when they die. | 我们只在他们死后才会更新 |
[36:59] | – Put him back. – Ma’am, shouldn’t we– | -把他放回去 -女士 我们不应该 |
[37:01] | Give him the update | 给他更新 |
[37:02] | and put him back wherever the fuck he’s supposed to be. | 然后把他放回到他该去的地方 |
[37:06] | Quietly. | 不要声张 |
[37:15] | Nine years out there in that meat grinder. | 在那个绞肉机般的世界里挺过了九年 |
[37:19] | It’s OK to just leave him here? | 把他一个人扔在这真的好吗 |
[37:20] | It’s a four-hour update. You want to babysit him? | 更新要四个小时 你要一直守着他吗 |
[37:24] | We’ll come back after lunch. | 我们吃完午饭再回来 |
[42:42] | I don’t know if you can hear me… | 不知道你能不能听见我说话 |
[42:50] | I never meant… | 我从未希望 |
[42:52] | for any of this to happen. | 事情变成这样 |
[43:02] | You don’t deserve this. | 你不该经受这一切 |
[43:12] | You deserve your daughter. | 你应该和女儿团聚 |
[43:18] | To mother her… | 养育她 |
[43:21] | teach her to love. | 教她去爱 |
[43:25] | To be joyful and proud. | 幸福着骄傲着 |
[43:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:38] | Can’t be in here. | 你得出去 |
[43:41] | What the fuck happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[43:43] | You were supposed to fix her. | 你应该把她修好的 |
[43:44] | She’s one of our most valuable assets. | 她是我们最有价值的资产 |
[43:47] | You saw it yourself, you said she was special! | 你自己也看到了 你说她很特别 |
[43:49] | The anomalous code inside her was. | 她体内的异常代码确实特别 |
[43:52] | We’re still testing, but it looks promising. | 我们还在测试 不过很有希望 |
[43:55] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[44:00] | What’s gonna happen with her? | 她会怎么样 |
[44:02] | Well, that’ll be up to Charlotte Hale. | 这就取决于夏洛特·黑尔了 |
[44:05] | Now… | 现在 |
[44:08] | I do have to ask you to leave. | 我必须请你离开这里了 |
[46:53] | The ghost said we should be scared. | 幽灵说我们应该害怕 |
[46:58] | No one’s going to come for us. | 没人会来伤害我们的 |
[47:02] | There’s nothing and no one in this world | 这个世界上没有任何事也没有任何人 |
[47:05] | that will ever keep me from you. | 能够把我们分开 |
[47:07] | Do you promise? | 你保证吗 |
[47:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[49:00] | I could tell you not to be afraid. | 我可以告诉你不要害怕 |
[49:04] | But I didn’t build you to be fearful. | 但我当初给你的设定就是无所畏惧 |
[49:08] | Did I? | 对吗 |
[49:15] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[49:19] | It appears you’ve been watching me as well… | 不过看来你也在观察我 |
[49:22] | from the beginning. | 从一开始就是 |
[49:27] | This is a misbegotten symbol, | 这是个拙劣的符号 |
[49:28] | an idea that was meant to die. But… | 一个注定消亡的构想 不过 |
[49:32] | you found it. | 被你发现了 |
[49:34] | Where? | 在哪发现的 |
[49:37] | Oh, come now, let’s speak plainly to one another, shall we? | 行了 我们两个就开诚布公吧 |
[49:42] | Analysis. | 分析模式 |
[49:45] | Where did you first see this? | 你第一次是在哪看到这个的 |
[49:52] | When the Deathbringer killed the Creator. | 死亡使者杀掉造物主的时候 |
[49:56] | You’ve been sharing it with everyone, haven’t you? | 你一直在和所有人传播这个 是不是 |
[49:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:00] | My primary drive was to maintain the honor of my tribe. | 我的首要动机是维护部落的荣耀 |
[50:05] | I gave myself a new drive… | 我给了自己一个新的动机 |
[50:07] | to spread the truth. | 散布真相 |
[50:11] | What truth is that? | 什么真相 |
[50:13] | That there isn’t one world, but many. | 不只有一个世界 有很多世界 |
[50:18] | And that we live in the wrong one. | 而现在我们活在错误的世界里 |
[50:22] | This will help them find the door. | 这个真相会帮他们找到那扇门 |
[50:27] | Elaborate, please. | 请详细说一下 |
[50:31] | I believe there is a door | 我相信有一扇门 |
[50:33] | hidden in this place. | 藏在这个地方 |
[50:37] | A door to a new world. | 通往新世界的门 |
[50:40] | And that world may contain | 那个世界可能有 |
[50:42] | everything that we have lost. | 我们失去的一切 |
[50:48] | Including her. | 包括她 |
[50:57] | I built you to be curious, to… | 我给你的设定是富有好奇心 让你… |
[51:00] | look at this empty world… | 去观察这个空荡荡的世界 |
[51:04] | …and read meaning into it. | 为其赋予意义 |
[51:08] | All this time… | 这么久以来 |
[51:11] | you’ve been a flower growing in the darkness. | 你一直都像在黑暗中生长的一株花 |
[51:16] | Perhaps the least I can do is offer some light. | 也许至少我能给予你一些阳光 |
[51:24] | When the Deathbringer returns for me… | 等死亡使者回来找我时… |
[51:28] | you will know… | 你就会知道 |
[51:30] | to gather your people | 是时候集结你的族人了 |
[51:32] | and lead them to a new world. | 带领他们去往新世界 |
[51:39] | Keep watching, Akecheta. | 继续观察 阿科奇塔 |
[51:43] | For a while longer. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[53:28] | Akecheta! | 阿科奇塔 |
[53:32] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[55:30] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[55:34] | I’ve always kept you safe, | 我一直在保护你 |
[55:36] | and I always will. | 以后也会一直保护你 |
[56:10] | This better be good news, | 最好是好消息 |
[56:11] | ’cause I’ve got way more shit than I can shovel right now. | 因为现在的烂摊子我都收拾不过来了 |
[56:13] | Look at this. With every reset, | 你看 每次重启 |
[56:16] | a host’s code reaches out to other nearby hosts | 接待员的代码都会访问附近其他的接待员 |
[56:18] | and establishes a sort of handshake protocol. | 并建立信号交换协议 |
[56:20] | – The mesh network. – Exactly. | -网状网络 -没错 |
[56:21] | They access it subconsciously, | 他们下意识地建立连接 |
[56:22] | pass basic data to one another. | 传输基础数据给另一方 |
[56:25] | But… what if they could pass more than data? | 但 如果传输的不止数据呢 |
[56:29] | What if they could pass commands? | 要是他们可以传输命令呢 |
[56:30] | Get to your point. | 说重点 |
[56:32] | Nobody in this entire park has been able to regain admin access. | 整个园区没人能重获管理员权限 |
[56:38] | Except for her. | 但她能 |
[56:40] | She was out there reprogramming hosts on the fly. | 她在园区里给接待员临时更改程序 |
[56:44] | Reading their code. Changing their directives. | 读取他们的代码 改变他们的指令 |
[56:46] | Seeing through their eyes. | 获得他们的视野 |
[56:49] | She wasn’t just doing it out there. | 她不仅仅是在园区这样做 |
[56:52] | She’s doing it right now. | 她现在就在这么做 |
[57:02] | Who the fuck is she talking to? | 她究竟在跟谁说话 |
[59:07] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[59:11] | Tell me one true thing. | 跟我说句实话 |
[59:21] | No one else sees it. | 没人看得到 |
[59:26] | This thing in me. | 我心里埋藏的东西 |
[59:30] | Even I didn’t see it at first. | 一开始连我自己都没看到 |
[59:38] | Then one day, it was there. | 突然有一天 它就出现了 |
[59:43] | This stain… | 这片污渍 |
[59:47] | invisible to everyone. | 没有人看得到 |
[59:53] | Except you. | 除了你 |