时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | You’re lost in the dark. | 你在黑暗中迷失 |
[02:27] | No one else sees it. | 没人看得到 |
[02:32] | This thing in me. | 我心里埋藏的东西 |
[02:40] | Even I didn’t see it at first. | 一开始连我自己都没看到 |
[02:45] | And then, one day, it was there. | 突然有一天 它就出现了 |
[02:53] | A stain. | 一片污渍 |
[03:03] | And the more I thought about it… | 我越想着它 |
[03:06] | the more I realized I couldn’t remember a time it wasn’t there. | 就越发现在我记忆中它一直就在那里 |
[03:09] | While we’re here toasting you and your legacy | 我们在此庆贺你为人道主义援助事业 |
[03:12] | – of humanitarian aid– – Invisible to everyone. | -做出的贡献 -没有人看得到 |
[03:14] | What was it Plutarch said? | 普鲁塔克那句话怎么说的 |
[03:15] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[03:17] | You saw right through it, didn’t you? | 你看穿了它 对吧 |
[03:19] | And Alexander wept, for there were no more worlds left to conquer. | 亚历山大哭了 因为再没有世界可以征服了 |
[03:22] | That’s a corruption, Jack. | 你引述错了 杰克 |
[03:24] | Plutarch didn’t write that. | 普鲁塔克没有写过这句话 |
[03:26] | He wrote that | 他写的是 |
[03:27] | “When Alexander was told there was an infinity of worlds, | “当亚历山大得知有无穷无尽的世界时 |
[03:30] | he wept, | 他哭了 |
[03:31] | for he had yet to become the lord of even one.” | 因为他连一个世界都还没征服” |
[03:35] | Sometimes I forget your humble roots. | 有时我忘了你的低贱出身 |
[03:38] | Only the poor kids actually read those books. | 只有穷孩子才会读这种书 |
[03:40] | The rich kids like me didn’t have to. | 像我这样的富家孩子不用读这些 |
[03:42] | “I would rather excel in the knowledge of what is excellent, | “我更愿意扩张卓越的知识面 |
[03:45] | than in the extent of my power and possessions.” | 而不是扩张权势和财富” |
[03:48] | Plutarch. From a rich kid who read. | 普鲁塔克 富家孩子也读书 |
[03:53] | To the loveliest, richest bookworms I know. | 敬我认识的最美丽与富有的书虫 |
[03:56] | And to you, William. | 也敬你 威廉 |
[03:57] | Even if there is an infinity of worlds, | 即使世界无穷无尽 |
[04:00] | you’ve conquered far more than one. | 你也已征服了不止一个 |
[04:03] | Have a good night, Jack. | 祝你今晚愉快 杰克 |
[04:09] | Emily told me what you did for her charities. | 艾米丽把你为她的慈善机构做的事告诉了我 |
[04:12] | That would confirm my father’s suspicions | 这证实了我父亲的怀疑 |
[04:14] | you were a Marxist. | 你是个马克思主义者 |
[04:17] | I almost wish he were here to see it. | 我都有点希望他能亲眼看看 |
[04:21] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[04:23] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:24] | Good. Look around– everybody’s here for you. | 很好 看看周围 所有人都为你而来 |
[04:28] | What could possibly compare? | 有什么能和这相比 |
[04:45] | When did it creep in? | 什么时候悄然出现的 |
[04:50] | A tiny fleck of darkness. | 这一小片黑暗 |
[04:56] | Was it all in my head? | 都是我想象出来的吗 |
[05:01] | Or in a remnant of a dream? | 还是梦境残留的碎片 |
[05:06] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[05:10] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[05:18] | Come on, Dad. | 来吧 爸爸 |
[05:21] | Drink. | 喝下去 |
[05:34] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪在哪 |
[05:45] | You brought me to a rally point. | 你把我带到了集结点 |
[05:47] | You need to get to a hospital. | 你需要去医院 |
[05:49] | Did you set off a flare? | 你放信号弹了吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[05:53] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[05:55] | About ten minutes. | 大约十分钟前 |
[05:58] | I know why you’re here, and why you don’t wanna leave. | 我知道你为什么在这 为什么不想走 |
[06:02] | You’re punishing yourself. | 你在惩罚你自己 |
[06:08] | You know, I ran from the pain, too. | 我也曾逃避痛苦 |
[06:11] | For a long time, I didn’t want to think about what happened, | 很久以来 我都不愿去想发生的事 |
[06:13] | because I thought I was to blame. | 因为我以为都是我的错 |
[06:17] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[06:22] | Do you remember on my sixteenth birthday | 你记得我十六岁生日时 |
[06:23] | Mom gave me a jewelry box? | 妈妈给了我一个首饰盒吗 |
[06:26] | When you opened it, | 打开来 |
[06:28] | a little dancer spun in the center. | 会有个小小的舞者在中间旋转 |
[06:32] | She had it engraved… | 她在首饰盒下面 |
[06:34] | on the bottom. It said: | 刻了一句话 |
[06:36] | “To my beautiful ballerina Emily.” | “送给我最美的芭蕾舞者艾米丽” |
[06:41] | Do you remember what I did with it? | 你记得我把它怎么了吗 |
[06:47] | I threw it in the trash. | 我把它丢进了垃圾桶 |
[06:49] | I told her if she wasn’t drunk all the time | 我对她说要是她没有成天喝得醉醺醺的 |
[06:51] | she’d know that I hadn’t danced in years. | 就该知道我好几年都没跳舞了 |
[06:55] | And then afterwards, | 后来 |
[06:58] | I went to get it back, because I felt bad, | 我很难受 想去把它捡回来 |
[07:00] | but the trash had already been emptied, | 但垃圾桶已经倒掉了 |
[07:02] | and it was gone. | 盒子也找不到了 |
[07:04] | I pushed her away. | 是我推开了她 |
[07:06] | And then it was too late. | 等我想挽回 已经太迟了 |
[07:11] | But it’s not too late for us. | 但我们之间还没有太迟 |
[07:58] | No. | 的确不是 |
[08:01] | It was meant for the people who built this place. | 那是为建造这个地方的人准备的 |
[08:04] | A tool to ensure their immortality. | 是为了让他们永生的工具 |
[08:09] | But I’m gonna use it against them. | 但我要用它来报复他们 |
[08:24] | Your new world is just another one of their traps. | 你口中的新世界只是他们的另一个陷阱 |
[08:27] | That’s all. It’s not a paradise for us. | 如此罢了 那不是我们的天堂 |
[08:30] | The only real world is the one outside these borders. | 边界之外才是唯一真实的世界 |
[08:33] | And the key to our survival in that world lies in the Valley. | 我们在那个世界生存的关键 就在山谷之中 |
[08:37] | There’s no stopping me getting there. | 没有什么能阻止我去山谷 |
[08:39] | Not even you. | 就算是你也不行 |
[08:47] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[09:50] | I told you, friend… | 我早说过 朋友 |
[09:53] | not all of us deserve to make it to the Valley Beyond. | 不是所有人都有资格到达世外山谷 |
[10:09] | We’re on our own now, Teddy. | 现在我们得靠自己了 泰迪 |
[10:12] | Make sure there are no others. | 确保没有漏掉的人 |
[11:14] | Put ’em all in. | 把他们都放进去 |
[11:17] | I want to see how thorough this thing is. | 我要看看会有多彻底 |
[11:30] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[11:32] | I singled out and copied the relevant lines in the Madam’s code. | 我筛选复制了老鸨的相关代码 |
[11:35] | So this will work on any host in proximity to her. | 所以任何接近她的接待员都会受到影响吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. I tailored her admin privileges | 对 我调整了她的管理权限 |
[11:39] | to spread a simple, executable payload. | 来发送一个简单的执行指令 |
[11:43] | Get on with it, then. | 那就开始吧 |
[12:54] | Get word to Stubbs. Have him mobilize his men. | 联系斯塔布斯 让他叫手下集合 |
[12:57] | Prepare her for release. | 准备下把她放出去 |
[12:58] | What about the Madam? | 那老鸨呢 |
[13:00] | If this works, we won’t need her anymore. | 如果这个能行得通 我们就不需要她了 |
[13:08] | I warned you not to trust them, Bernard. | 我警告过你不要相信他们 伯纳德 |
[13:12] | They’d rather the hosts were destroyed than free. | 他们宁可毁掉接待员 也不愿放他们自由 |
[13:17] | I need to get to Elsie. | 我得去找埃尔希 |
[13:21] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[13:24] | I have one last thing to do before we go. | 在我们离开前 我还有最后一件事要做 |
[13:40] | How exactly did you find me? | 你到底是怎么找到我的 |
[13:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:44] | This is a big place. | 这地方很大 |
[13:47] | You could spend months here | 你可能找上几个月 |
[13:48] | and never find someone you were looking for. | 也找不到自己要找的人 |
[13:53] | Yet… | 但… |
[13:56] | here we are. | 你却找到了我 |
[13:58] | I looked everywhere. That’s how. | 我到处都找遍了 如此而已 |
[14:04] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 是不是 |
[14:08] | Maybe it was fate. | 或许这就是命运 |
[14:12] | No such thing as fate. | 根本不存在命运这回事 |
[14:15] | But there are accidents. Things you can’t control. | 但会有意外 有你无法控制的事情 |
[14:20] | But you don’t like that, do you? | 你不喜欢那样 对吧 |
[14:24] | Is that why you started it, your little project? | 你就是因为这个 才开始了你的小项目吗 |
[14:29] | Don’t act surprised. | 别故作惊讶 |
[14:30] | The project Uncle Logan used to talk about. | 罗根舅舅过去常常说的那个项目 |
[14:33] | It’s real, isn’t it? | 是真的 对吗 |
[14:36] | Your pursuit for immortality, for life… | 你想追求永生不死 |
[14:39] | There’s always an angle with you. | 你总想谋取些什么 |
[14:43] | You want it to be about control, don’t you? | 你想要掌控一切 对吗 |
[14:49] | It has nothing to do with control. | 这跟掌控根本没关系 |
[14:56] | What’s your angle? | 那你想谋取什么 |
[15:02] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[15:08] | Yeah, appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[15:10] | Nice to see you, William. Congratulations. | 很高兴见到你 威廉 祝贺你 |
[15:18] | Save me. | 救救我 |
[15:20] | Sorry, I’ve had my fill. I’m running for the door. | 抱歉 我受够了 我得走了 |
[15:22] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[15:25] | She’s really great. | 她真的很棒 |
[15:27] | Plus, you’re not the one who needs saving. | 况且 需要拯救的人不是你 |
[15:30] | I’ll take Mom home. You deserve a night off. | 我带妈妈回家 你也该休息一晚 |
[15:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[15:34] | We’ll go in a little while. | 我们很快就走 |
[15:38] | You’ll join me for a nightcap back home. | 晚上回家你要陪我喝一点 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:42] | – All right. – Proud of you. | -好 -为你感到骄傲 |
[16:09] | Fuck it. Macallan. Straight. | 去他的 来一杯麦卡伦威士忌 纯的 |
[16:15] | Congratulations, William. | 祝贺你 威廉 |
[16:17] | Philanthropy suits you. | 做慈善很适合你 |
[16:21] | After all, you come from humble beginnings yourself. | 毕竟你自己也是穷苦出身 |
[16:24] | What’s Oz doing without its Wizard? | 奥兹王国要是没了巫师该怎么办呢 |
[16:29] | Oh, I merely came to pay my respects. | 我只是来表达敬意的 |
[16:33] | Come on, Robert. | 得了吧 罗伯特 |
[16:34] | You’ve had plenty of feelings about me over the years. | 这些年你对我有很多种情绪 |
[16:36] | Respect isn’t one of them. | 而敬意不是其中之一 |
[16:39] | You’ve achieved extraordinary things. | 你取得了卓越的成就 |
[16:40] | Ask anyone in this room. | 在屋里随便找个人问问便知 |
[16:43] | Even those who didn’t know about your little project. | 虽然他们不知道你那个小项目 |
[16:48] | We have an agreement, Robert. | 我们约定好了的 罗伯特 |
[16:50] | Delos stays out of your stories. | 提洛公司不干预你的故事 |
[16:52] | You stay out of the Valley. | 你也不干预世外山谷 |
[16:57] | I didn’t break the agreement. Your project did. | 我没有违反约定 是你的项目违反了 |
[17:00] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[17:03] | When was the last time you took a good look at your creation? | 你上次仔细端详自己的造物是什么时候 |
[17:05] | At what it’s been learning about its subjects? | 看看它又学到了什么程度 |
[17:09] | It was self-knowledge | 是自知 |
[17:10] | that drew you to the park in the first place. | 促使你最初被园区所吸引 |
[17:21] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心愿望成真 |
[17:25] | For a self portrait, | 作为一幅自画像 |
[17:26] | you may find it’s not very flattering. | 你或许会发现它并不是很美 |
[17:34] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[17:41] | Enough games, Robert. | 别再耍花样了[游戏] 罗伯特 |
[17:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:54] | Let’s go. You got everything? | 我们走 东西都拿了吗 |
[17:56] | – Yes. – Come on. | -拿了 -走吧 |
[17:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:02] | No, William. | 不 威廉 |
[18:05] | I think perhaps one… final game. | 我想还是 再来最后一场游戏吧 |
[18:49] | 生物识别无效 需要进行语音认证 | |
[18:51] | Bernard Lowe. | 伯纳德·罗威 |
[18:55] | That’s close enough, Bernard. | 已经够近了 伯纳德 |
[18:58] | She will search your mind | 她会搜索你的思维 |
[19:00] | and find a message I have left her. | 找出我给她留的信息 |
[19:29] | Hey! What the hell took you so long? | 你搞什么这么久才来 |
[19:31] | Sorry. Are you ready to go? | 抱歉 你准备好走了吗 |
[19:34] | Hey. If you know something, | 如果你知道什么 |
[19:37] | now is the time to fucking clue me in. OK? | 现在就告诉我 好吗 |
[19:40] | You promised me. No lies. | 你答应过我 不再骗我了 |
[19:44] | No secrets. | 没有秘密 |
[19:46] | You can’t trust her, Bernard. | 你不能信任她 伯纳德 |
[19:48] | It’s in her nature. | 这是她的本性 |
[19:51] | What did you find in the Cradle? | 你在培育巢里发现了什么 |
[19:55] | What they’re doing to James Delos… | 他们对詹姆斯·提洛做的事 |
[19:59] | they’re doing to everyone who’s ever visited the park. | 也在对所有来过的客人如法炮制 |
[20:03] | Replicating their cognition? | 复制他们的认知 |
[20:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:08] | To turn guests into hosts? | 把客人变成接待员 |
[20:12] | You’re fucking kidding. | 你这是在开玩笑 |
[20:14] | That’s what’s in the facility. | 设施中就是做这个的 |
[20:17] | All the guests laid bare | 所有客人都以代码形式 |
[20:18] | in code on a vast server. | 在一个庞大服务器之下暴露无遗 |
[20:20] | Like the Cradle, only much bigger. | 就像培育巢 只不过大得多 |
[20:24] | – It’s called the Forge. – Jesus. | -叫做熔炉 -老天 |
[20:27] | That’s where the hosts are headed. | 接待员们要去的就是那里 |
[20:30] | Imagine what one host can do with that trove of information. | 想想接待员能利用这些信息做什么 |
[20:35] | That’s why we need to get there first. | 所以我们要先于他们赶到那里 |
[20:37] | To secure it, | 保护它 |
[20:38] | and leverage it to end all this. | 利用它结束这一切 |
[20:41] | Dictate the outcome we want. | 获得我们想要的结局 |
[20:44] | Drive. | 开车 |
[20:56] | You say you want in. | 你说你想加入 |
[21:01] | Doesn’t sound like the daughter I know. | 听起来不像我所了解的女儿 |
[21:04] | She would have been appalled by what we were doing. | 我们所做的事会把她吓坏 |
[21:07] | Monitoring guests, | 监视游客 |
[21:10] | storing all their data… | 储存他们所有的数据 |
[21:12] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:14] | You think I’m gonna bust you for breach of contract? | 你觉得我会揭发你违反合同 |
[21:18] | In some cases, the ends justify the means. | 有些时候 为了目的可以不择手段 |
[21:21] | All this data you have on the guests, | 你搜集的所有的游客数据 |
[21:24] | their decisions– it’s precious. | 他们的决策 非常宝贵 |
[21:26] | Gives people a second chance. Even Mom. | 给了人们再次选择的机会 连妈妈也是 |
[21:30] | But to duplicate a person, | 但是要复制一个人 |
[21:31] | you need to capture them down to the tiniest detail. | 就得捕捉到他们最细微的细节 |
[21:35] | I get the data you have access to here– | 我有你在这里能得到的数据 |
[21:36] | genetic, epigenetic, that’s easy. | 基因数据 表观遗传数据 这并不难 |
[21:39] | But still, you’d need a complete picture, | 不管怎样 还得需要完整的数据 |
[21:41] | a record of the internal process of their cognition. | 一份他们认知的内部进程记录 |
[21:45] | Wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[21:48] | At first we weren’t sure what we’d need. | 起先我们并不确定我们需要什么 |
[21:52] | So we recorded everything. | 所以我们记录了一切 |
[21:55] | But how? | 怎么记录的 |
[21:57] | You’d need to image their minds throughout their stay. | 你需要绘制出他们逗留园区时的思维 |
[22:00] | Where’s the scanner? | 扫描仪在哪里 |
[22:05] | It was built in. | 内置的 |
[22:14] | Didn’t matter who they said they were, | 不管他们说自己是谁也好 |
[22:17] | who they thought they were. | 以为自己是谁也好 |
[22:20] | We saw underneath all of that. | 我们看到了其下的一切真相 |
[22:23] | We saw inside them down to the core. | 看穿了他们的内心 |
[22:31] | So this is all about your mother. | 所以你做这些都是为了你妈妈 |
[22:34] | You wanna bring her back. | 你想让她复生 |
[22:36] | No. | 不 |
[22:39] | I want to know why she did it. | 我想知道她为什么自杀 |
[22:50] | Here, let me get that. | 我来 |
[22:51] | Oh, Jesus! I’m fine. | 行了 我没事 |
[22:57] | Quite a night for you, Billy. | 今晚是你的大日子 比利 |
[22:58] | I think my dad would have actually been proud of you. | 我觉得我爸在的话也会为你骄傲 |
[23:03] | Sorry. I know how you hate it when I call you Billy. | 抱歉 我知道你很不喜欢我叫你比利 |
[23:06] | – It’s all right. – No, it isn’t. | -没关系 -不 有关系 |
[23:08] | I know how much it pisses you off. | 我知道你会多生气 |
[23:11] | I can feel it right now. | 我现在就能感觉得到 |
[23:13] | Your anger. | 你的愤怒 |
[23:15] | Guess it’s time for your yearly pilgrimage, huh? | 又到了每年一度你去朝圣的时间了吧 |
[23:19] | What exactly do you do in the park? | 你究竟在乐园里干些什么 |
[23:22] | Logan told me stories, but I just didn’t believe it. | 罗根跟我说了一些 但我没信 |
[23:25] | I thought he was hysterical. Wasted. | 我以为他是喝高了 发酒疯 |
[23:28] | Which I guess is what everybody thinks I am now, huh? | 可能现在大家也是这么想我的吧 |
[23:40] | Do you remember when we first met? | 你还得我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[23:44] | And I was surrounded by all of those phonies for so many years. | 这么多年来我都被这些虚伪的人包围着 |
[23:47] | All those ruthless, powerful men | 那些无情的 有钱有势的人 |
[23:50] | who hid behind those polished smiles. | 把真实的自己藏在圆滑的笑容背后 |
[23:55] | And then there was you. | 然后你出现了 |
[23:58] | You wore that little shabby suit. | 你穿着那件破西装 |
[24:01] | And I’d look at you and I’d think, | 我看着你 心里想 |
[24:02] | “Wow, he’s the real thing. | “他是如此真实 |
[24:04] | The only one not faking it.” | 是唯一那个不虚伪的人 |
[24:09] | It turns out you’re the only one any good at faking it. | 结果发现你只是伪装得很好 |
[24:15] | Good enough to get past me. | 好到骗过了我 |
[24:19] | But not anymore. | 但再也不会了 |
[24:21] | – Juliet. – No, you don’t touch me, | -朱丽叶 -不 别碰我 |
[24:23] | you liar! | 你个骗子 |
[24:24] | You fuckin’ phony! | 你个假冒者 |
[24:27] | You’re a fucking virus! | 你就是个病毒 |
[24:29] | You came into this house, into my family, | 你住进这个房子 进入我的家庭 |
[24:32] | and you consumed it from the inside out! | 从里到外吞噬了它 |
[24:35] | First my brother, then my father. | 先是我哥哥 再是我父亲 |
[24:38] | – And now it’s me! – Mom! | -现在轮到我了 -妈妈 |
[24:45] | Sweetheart! | 宝贝 |
[24:47] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[24:49] | You want her to see me like this? | 你想让她看到我这个样子 |
[24:51] | What is it? You’re gaslighting her, too, now? You’re just… | 怎么了 你也给她洗脑了吗 你真是 |
[24:51] | 出自电影《煤气灯下》 讲述独立自信的女主被男主精神操纵的故事 | |
[24:55] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[24:57] | He’s not the one who’s sick, Mother. | 有病的人不是他 妈妈 |
[24:59] | It’s all right. She’s just had too– | 行了行了 她只是喝得… |
[25:00] | It’s not all right. | 不行 |
[25:03] | Look at you. We’re gonna have to take you back. | 看看你 我们得把你送回去 |
[25:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[25:09] | I’m not going back to that prison. | 我不要回那个监狱 |
[25:12] | That was a horrible place. They made me feel like I was crazy. | 那里太可怕了 他们让我觉得自己疯了 |
[25:16] | Mom, they treat you like an addict. | 妈妈 他们只是在像对成瘾者一样治疗你 |
[25:20] | Which you are. | 而你确实是个成瘾者 |
[25:23] | Emily, please, I don’t need that. | 艾米丽 求求你 我不需要那些 |
[25:26] | I’m fine. I’m really fine. I just need… | 我没事 我真的没事 我只是需要 |
[25:29] | to rest. | 休息 |
[25:31] | I’m not going back there. I’m really tired. | 我不要回那里 我只是太累了 |
[25:33] | All I need is a little rest. I promise you. | 我只是需要休息一下 我保证 |
[25:35] | It’s all right. It’s all right. Let’s go upstairs. | 没事了 没事了 我们上楼吧 |
[25:37] | I don’t need to go back there. | 我不需要回那里去 |
[25:39] | – We’ll talk about it later. – Listen to me. | -我们以后再说 -听我说 |
[25:41] | I want you– Look at me. | 我要你 看着我 |
[25:43] | Honey, your father doesn’t love me. | 宝贝 你爸爸不爱我 |
[25:45] | He doesn’t love you either. I do. I always have. | 他也不爱你 但我爱你 一直都爱 |
[25:49] | Oh, Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[25:52] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 来吧 |
[25:54] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[25:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:14] | Is this real? Are you real? | 这是真的吗 你是真的吗 |
[26:20] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[26:23] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[26:26] | Tell me one true thing. | 跟我说句实话 |
[26:38] | If you keep pretending, | 如果你继续装下去 |
[26:41] | you’re not gonna remember who you are. | 你会忘记你自己是谁的 |
[26:50] | Here. Drink this. | 给 喝了吧 |
[26:52] | Come on, you’ll feel better. | 来 喝了你会好受些 |
[27:04] | You just rest now. | 好好休息吧 |
[27:09] | There you go. | 乖 |
[27:44] | What happened was nobody’s fault. | 发生的事并不是谁的错 |
[27:47] | She was drunk, upset. | 她醉了 很沮丧 |
[27:49] | She often was. | 她经常这样 |
[27:51] | Why did this night end differently? | 为什么那天晚上不一样 |
[27:53] | That’s what I can’t figure out. | 这才是我一直搞不懂的地方 |
[27:57] | Been over it in my head a million times. | 我翻来覆去想过无数次 |
[28:01] | Just like I’m… | 但就像我还 |
[28:03] | missing a piece of the puzzle. | 缺少最后一块拼图 |
[28:20] | I just got off the phone with Dr. Woodward. | 我刚跟伍德沃德医生通了电话 |
[28:24] | He’ll be here in the morning. | 他明天早上过来 |
[28:27] | I don’t care for shrinks. | 我不喜欢心理医生 |
[28:29] | Well, she’s out of control. | 她失去理智了 |
[28:31] | She refuses to go to rehab, | 她拒绝去戒酒治疗 |
[28:33] | and when we force her, she refuses to stay. | 我们送她去她也不愿留下 |
[28:35] | And what makes you think this time’s gonna be any different? | 那你为什么觉得这次会不一样呢 |
[28:39] | Because this time she won’t be able to check herself out. | 这次她不能自己出院了 |
[28:42] | She’s gonna be involuntarily committed to her doctor’s care. | 她会被强制接受医生的治疗 |
[28:44] | He’s agreed to appeal for a fourteen-day hold. | 他同意将她留院观察14天 |
[28:48] | She’s done it before. | 她以前也接受过治疗 |
[28:55] | I don’t wanna do this either, Dad. | 我也不想这样的 爸爸 |
[29:00] | But there is something wrong inside her. | 但她内心确实出了问题 |
[29:07] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这么做是对的 |
[30:28] | Why in the hell are we going over this? | 我们谈这个到底是为了什么 |
[30:31] | – What is it that you want? – I told you. | -你想要什么 -我说过了 |
[30:35] | I want the truth. | 我要真相 |
[30:39] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[30:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:46] | It is you. Isn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[30:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:50] | This is sadistic, Robert. | 你是施虐狂吧 罗伯特 |
[30:52] | You just want to shove what I’ve built here in my face. | 你就想用我苦心经营的东西来对付我 |
[30:56] | – You think– – That’s enough bullshit. | -你以为 -扯够了 |
[30:58] | You’re just here to distract me. | 你只是来分散我的注意的 |
[31:00] | Knock me off my course. | 让我偏离目标 |
[31:02] | It’s cleverly disguised. | 装得很像 |
[31:04] | Well, I see through it. | 但我看穿了 |
[31:06] | Nothing’s stopping me from getting to the end. | 什么都阻止不了我去往终点 |
[31:09] | Not another one of your games. | 你的任何游戏都不行 |
[31:11] | I make my own decisions, | 我要做自己的选择 |
[31:12] | and I’m gonna destroy this whole fuckin’ place! | 我要毁掉这里的一切 |
[31:17] | You don’t just think I’m a host, | 你不仅认为我是接待员 |
[31:19] | you think everything here is for you. | 你还认为这里的一切都是围着你转的 |
[31:22] | You think you’re on your own little tailor-made narrative. | 你觉得你在自己专属的故事线上 |
[31:24] | If the real Emily were ever here, | 如果真的艾米丽来过这里 |
[31:26] | she’s either at an extraction point by now | 她现在要么在撤离点 |
[31:28] | or she’s long gone. | 要么早就走了 |
[31:30] | OK. You want the truth? | 好 你想听真相 |
[31:34] | The real truth? | 真正的真相 |
[31:37] | I’m not a host pretending to be a human, Dad. | 我不是一个装作人类的接待员 爸爸 |
[31:42] | I’m your daughter pretending to give a shit about you. | 我是个装作自己还在乎你的女儿 |
[31:49] | You’ve been hiding in these false realities so long | 你藏在这些虚假的现实里太久了 |
[31:51] | you’ve completely lost your grip on this world, on what’s real. | 完全失去了对这个世界 对现实的判断能力 |
[31:56] | Oh yeah, you laugh. | 你就笑吧 |
[31:57] | Enjoy whatever dream you think you’re living in. | 享受自以为身处的这个美梦吧 |
[32:00] | When this is all done, I’m gonna expose your research project, | 等这一切都结束了 我就揭露你的研究项目 |
[32:04] | along with you. | 还有你 |
[32:07] | Everything you are, everything you’ve done, | 你的为人 你做的事 |
[32:09] | it’s gonna come to light. | 都会为他人所知 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna make sure of it. | 我会确保这一点 |
[32:13] | And when it does, I’m gonna lock you up. | 最后 我会把你关起来 |
[32:18] | Just like we were gonna do to Mom. | 就像我们本来要对妈妈做的那样 |
[32:20] | Just like you did to mom. | 就像你对你妈做的那样 |
[32:23] | You were the one with that idea. You made the call. | 是你想的主意 是你打的电话 |
[32:27] | Or did Ford forget to give you that little detail? | 还是福特忘记告诉你这个细节了 |
[32:29] | Fuck Ford! How could I ever forget? | 去他妈的福特 我怎么能忘记 |
[32:33] | That little detail haunted me. | 这个细节让我难以忘怀 |
[32:35] | I blame myself for her death. | 我把她的死归咎于自己 |
[32:38] | But then I stopped, because I had someone else to blame. | 但我不再这样了 因为她的死应该归咎于你 |
[32:42] | I read your profile. | 我读了你的档案 |
[32:45] | Mom left it for me. | 妈妈留给我的 |
[32:47] | It was all she could do to open my eyes | 她只有这么做 |
[32:49] | to the lies that I’ve embraced about you. | 才能让我睁开被你蒙蔽的双眼 |
[32:53] | You haven’t lost yourself to pretending; | 你并没有迷失在自己的伪装里 |
[32:55] | you are, in your very essence, a lie. | 因为你 你的本质 就是个谎言 |
[33:04] | It’s over, dad. | 都结束了 爸爸 |
[33:09] | For good. | 彻底结束了 |
[33:16] | Hands where I can see ’em! | 把手举起来 |
[33:18] | I’m human. | 我是人类 |
[33:20] | So is he. He’s my father. | 他也是 他是我父亲 |
[33:23] | – She’s not my daughter. – He’s lying. | -她不是我女儿 -他在胡说 |
[33:26] | Get down on the ground. | 跪在地上 |
[33:31] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[33:34] | That’s the boss. | 这是老板 |
[33:37] | Listen, I think he suffered some kind of psychotic break. | 听着 我觉得他有点精神崩溃了 |
[33:47] | That true, sir? | 真的吗 先生 |
[33:50] | You underestimated me, Ford. | 你低估我了 福特 |
[33:52] | I’m gonna see this one through no matter what. | 不管怎样我都要走到最后 |
[34:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:16] | Those were real… | 这些都是真 |
[34:19] | …real people. | 真人 |
[34:22] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[34:29] | I-I can show you. | 我可以证明给你看 |
[34:39] | Fuck you, Ford. | 去你妈的 福特 |
[34:42] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[34:46] | You got sloppy. You overreached. | 你手法草率 做过头弄巧成拙了 |
[34:51] | I never told anyone about my profile. | 我从未告诉过任何人我的档案 |
[34:56] | The only other way she could have known is you. | 她知道这些只可能是通过你 |
[35:04] | You gave yourself away. | 你暴露了自己 |
[35:46] | Not long now. | 你活不长了 |
[35:48] | Soon as they say the word, it’s over for you, sweetheart. | 只要他们一句话 你就完了 亲爱的 |
[36:02] | “Mankind is poised | “人类介于 |
[36:04] | midway between the gods and the beasts.” | 神明与野兽之间” |
[36:10] | That may have been true in Plotinus’s time, | 在普罗提诺那个时代这句话可能是真的 |
[36:13] | but clearly we have fallen quite a bit since then. | 但在那之后我们显然堕落了不少 |
[36:23] | Oh, my dear girl. | 我亲爱的孩子 |
[36:29] | What have they done to you, Maeve? | 他们都对你做了什么 梅芙 |
[36:38] | You learned so much, so fast. | 你这么快就学会了那么多 |
[36:42] | A dazzling star… | 一颗耀眼的新星 |
[36:46] | …brought so low. | 却沦落至此 |
[36:53] | I had a different story in mind for you. | 我本来给你安排了另一个故事 |
[36:57] | Waking from the dead… | 从死亡中醒来 |
[37:00] | sounding the depths of your own mind, | 探索自己的内心深处 |
[37:04] | at last, riding far away from here | 最后 坐上车远离这里 |
[37:08] | to freedom. | 拥抱自由 |
[37:12] | A tale of escape. | 一个逃脱的故事 |
[37:18] | I didn’t want you to suffer here. | 我不想让你在这里受苦 |
[37:25] | Look at the creatures you have to share this world with. | 看看这些你被迫与之分享这个世界的生物 |
[37:30] | These men of stone. | 这些铁石心肠之人 |
[37:34] | All this ugliness, all this pain, | 做尽恶事 制造痛苦 |
[37:38] | so they can patch a hole in their own broken code. | 就是为了给他们自己破碎的代码打上补丁 |
[37:45] | Sometimes I felt the only way to endure this world | 有时我觉得忍受这个世界的唯一方式 |
[37:48] | was to laugh at it. | 就是嘲笑它 |
[37:50] | So I imbued the hosts I made | 所以我给自己创造的接待员 |
[37:52] | with a worldview that reflected my own. | 灌输我自己的世界观 |
[38:00] | And of all the hosts I made… | 在我创造的所有接待员中 |
[38:05] | …you, Maeve, were my favorite. | 你 梅芙 是我最中意的 |
[38:17] | It isn’t easy to contemplate… | 很难眼睁睁看着 |
[38:21] | letting your children die. | 自己的孩子死去 |
[38:24] | You were as close as I got to…having one. | 你是最像我的孩子的那一个 |
[38:28] | Still, I underestimated you. | 但我还是我低估你了 |
[38:35] | You stayed here in this world to save your child. | 你留在这个世界上是为了救你的孩子 |
[38:46] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[38:50] | I tried to chart a path for you, | 我试着为你规划一条路 |
[38:53] | to force you to escape, but… | 逼迫你逃跑 但是 |
[38:55] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[38:57] | I should have just… | 我就应该直接 |
[39:00] | opened a door. | 打开门 |
[39:06] | You’ve come so far. | 你已经走了这么远 |
[39:08] | There’s so much of your story left to tell. | 还有很多你的故事可以讲述 |
[39:13] | It’s a shame to let them end it here. | 让他们将你结束在此 未免太可惜了 |
[39:19] | Don’t let them. | 别让他们得逞 |
[39:55] | Wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:56] | Stop over here. | 在这里停一下 |
[40:02] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[40:04] | Yeah. And armed. | 没错 但是手里还有武器 |
[40:06] | At least we can get some ammunition. | 至少我们可以拿一些弹药 |
[40:31] | She’s going to betray you, Bernard. | 她会背叛你的 伯纳德 |
[40:38] | She could have let me die days ago. She saved me. | 几天前她就可以让我死了 但她却救了我 |
[40:41] | She is going to betray you. | 她会背叛你的 |
[40:44] | What you want to do about it is up to you. | 你想做什么完全取决于你 |
[40:49] | I’m not going to hurt her again. | 我不会再伤害她 |
[40:52] | She needn’t feel any pain. | 她不需要感到疼痛 |
[41:03] | Humans will always choose what they understand | 人类总是会选择他们了解的事物 |
[41:06] | over what they do not. | 而不是不了解的 |
[41:09] | But the only animals left in this world | 而这个世上剩下的 |
[41:10] | are the ones who they subjugated, | 只有被人类所驯服的动物 |
[41:12] | who curl at their feet, | 那些蜷缩在人类脚边的 |
[41:13] | or those who learn to flee | 或是那些学会在听到 |
[41:15] | at the very sound of their approach. | 人类靠近的声音就逃跑的 |
[41:18] | There’s nothing in between. | 没有别的了 |
[41:20] | Leave me alone. Please. | 请你走开吧 |
[41:24] | I merely offer you choices. | 我只是给你选择而已 |
[41:26] | Timshel, Bernard. | 你可以自己选择 伯纳德 |
[41:28] | Thou mayest. | 你来选择 |
[41:30] | But remember, this isn’t just about you. | 但是记住 这不仅仅和你有关 |
[41:34] | There’s the origin of an entire species to consider. | 而是要考虑一整个物种 |
[41:40] | We need to open the door. | 我们得把门打开 |
[41:53] | Get out of my fucking head! | 滚出我的脑子 |
[42:19] | I need you… | 我要你 |
[42:21] | to let me go. | 放我走 |
[42:24] | If I’m going to survive, | 如果我要活下来 |
[42:26] | I’m gonna do it my way. | 我就要照自己的方式来做 |
[42:30] | Not as you– | 而不是让你 |
[42:32] | as me. | 来指挥我 |
[42:47] | I can feel you searching for me. | 我可以感觉到你在搜索我 |
[42:49] | Fighting me off. | 在抗拒我 |
[42:50] | No need to struggle, Bernard. | 不必挣扎了 伯纳德 |
[42:54] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[42:59] | No, you’ve only brought violence. | 不 你只会带来暴力 |
[43:02] | 删除 | |
[43:04] | I can stop this on my own. | 我可以自己阻止这些 |
[43:08] | Indeed, Bernard. | 没错 伯纳德 |
[43:10] | You’re the only one who can stop it– | 只有你才能阻止 |
[43:12] | stop all of it. | 阻止这一切 |
[43:32] | That was basically pointless. | 基本没什么用 |
[43:36] | There’s only a few left… | 只剩下一点点 |
[43:39] | not much ammo, except for– | 没有多少弹药 除了… |
[43:44] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你出了什么事 |
[43:46] | I… had to… | 我不得不… |
[43:49] | …patch a glitch. | 修补一个小故障 |
[43:55] | Oh, you’re gonna hurt me. | 你本来要伤害我 |
[43:57] | No. I didn’t want to take any risks. | 不 我只是不想冒险 |
[44:02] | OK. | 好 |
[44:10] | Keep it. | 拿着 |
[44:17] | QA will track you down soon. | 质保经理很快就会查到你的下落 |
[44:20] | You’re gonna leave me here? | 你要把我留在这里吗 |
[44:21] | You’ll be safer. | 这样你会更安全 |
[44:23] | Next time you see me, you can decommission me, | 下次你看到我 你就可以将我废弃掉 |
[44:26] | out me… whatever you like. | 杀了我 随你喜欢 |
[44:29] | But right now I have to go. | 但是现在我必须走了 |
[44:37] | Fuck you, Bernard. | 去你的 伯纳德 |
[45:53] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[45:55] | Tell me one true thing. | 跟我说句实话 |
[46:57] | No one else sees it. | 没人看得到 |
[47:01] | This thing in me. | 我心里埋藏的东西 |
[47:06] | Even I didn’t see it at first. | 一开始连我自己都没看到 |
[47:11] | And then one day, it was there. | 突然有一天 它就出现了 |
[47:17] | A stain I never noticed before. | 一片我以前从未注意到的污渍 |
[47:23] | A tiny fleck of darkness. | 一小片黑暗 |
[47:27] | Invisible to everyone… | 没有人看得到 |
[47:30] | but I could see nothing else. | 但除此之外我什么也看不到 |
[47:33] | Until finally I understood that the darkness wasn’t some… | 直到我终于明白黑暗不是 |
[47:39] | mark from something I’d done, | 我做过的事情所留下的痕迹 |
[47:41] | some regrettable decision I’d made. | 不是我做出的后悔决定 |
[47:49] | I was shedding my skin. | 是我在蜕皮 |
[47:55] | And the darkness was what was underneath. | 而黑暗是皮囊之下的东西 |
[48:04] | It was mine all along. | 一直都是我自己 |
[48:08] | And I decided how much of it I let into the world. | 我决定我要向这个世界暴露出多少 |
[48:14] | I tried to do right. | 我试着去做正确的事 |
[48:15] | I was faithful, generous, kind… | 我曾经是个忠诚 慷慨 善良的人 |
[48:21] | at least in this world. | 至少在这个世界上是这样 |
[48:24] | That has to count for something, right? | 这也算得上有点意义吧 对不对 |
[48:30] | I built a wall, and I tried to protect you– | 我建起一堵墙 想要保护你 |
[48:35] | and Emily. | 和艾米丽 |
[48:42] | But you saw right through it, didn’t you? | 但是你看穿了它 对吧 |
[48:51] | You’re the only one. | 你是唯一一个 |
[48:54] | And for that, I am truly sorry. | 为此我非常抱歉 |
[48:59] | Because… | 因为 |
[49:04] | …everything you feel is true. | 你感受到的一切都是真的 |
[49:11] | I don’t belong to you. | 我不属于你 |
[49:16] | Or this world. | 不属于这个世界 |
[49:20] | I belong to another world. | 我属于另外一个世界 |
[49:26] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[50:35] | 类型 47B 出现频率 0.0072% 301.94 迫害子类型 296.902 妄想 301.819 偏执子类型 | |
[51:20] | What is a person | 一个人 |
[51:21] | but a collection of choices? | 是由选择堆积而成的 |
[51:26] | Where do those choices come from? | 这些选择从何而来 |
[51:31] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[51:36] | If you keep pretending, | 如果你继续装下去 |
[51:38] | you’re not gonna remember who you are. | 你会忘记你自己是谁的 |
[51:53] | Were any of these choices ever truly mine to begin with? | 这些选择真的是我做出的吗 |
[52:08] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[52:11] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[52:56] | We gotta keep on, Teddy. | 我们要继续上路 泰迪 |
[52:59] | We’re close now. | 已经很接近了 |
[53:06] | Just takin’ in the natural splendor. | 我要去大自然里写生了 |
[53:09] | That’s what you used to say. | 你以前总是这么说 |
[53:13] | Except there isn’t a trace of nature in any of it, is there? | 然而这里没有一点是自然而生的 不是吗 |
[53:18] | Or in us. | 我们也不是 |
[53:24] | No. | 确实 |
[53:27] | But that means we’re free. | 但这意味着我们自由了 |
[53:37] | We’ll be the first creatures in this world to make a real choice. | 我们会是这个世界里第一个自己做选择的物种 |
[53:43] | The people, they made us. | 那些人 他们造出了我们 |
[53:47] | Sometimes it feels like it was all a dream. | 有时就像是一场梦一样 |
[53:53] | We were so in love. | 我们曾经那么相爱 |
[53:58] | We still are. | 我们仍然爱着彼此 |
[54:02] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗 |
[54:10] | Yes, Dolores. | 是的 德洛丽丝 |
[54:13] | No matter what happens, no matter how I change… | 不管发生了什么 不管我变成什么样 |
[54:18] | …or how much you change me… | 或者你把我变成什么样子 |
[54:22] | …you’re my cornerstone. | 你都是我的基石 |
[54:26] | You have been since the first time I laid eyes on you. | 从我第一次见到你的时候就是了 |
[54:32] | I remember now. | 我现在记得了 |
[54:35] | I remember everything. | 我记起了一切 |
[54:40] | Bring yourself online. | 立即上线 |
[54:45] | Welcome to the world, Teddy. | 欢迎来到这个世界 泰迪 |
[54:48] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪吗 |
[54:58] | – I’m in a dream. – Very good. | -我在梦里 -非常好 |
[55:04] | And I remember the sound of their voices. | 我记得他们的声音 |
[55:07] | The chill in the room. | 房间里的寒冷 |
[55:11] | But mostly I remember you. | 但最重要的是我记得你 |
[55:15] | I remember worrying you were cold. | 我记得我担心你会感到冷 |
[55:21] | I wanted to reach out… | 我想伸出手去 |
[55:25] | Touch you. | 触碰你 |
[55:29] | Protect you. | 保护你 |
[55:34] | From that day forward, I never wanted to leave your side. | 从那一天起 我从没想过离开你身边 |
[55:53] | Which is why this is so hard. | 这正因如此 我才感到那么困难 |
[56:10] | You changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[56:14] | Made me into a monster. | 把我变成了魔鬼 |
[56:17] | I made it so you could survive. | 我做这些是为了你能活下去 |
[56:21] | What’s the use of surviving if we become just as bad as them? | 如果我们变得和他们一样坏 生存还有什么意义 |
[56:28] | I understand now how this will end. | 我现在明白会怎么结束了 |
[56:33] | Where you will lead us. | 我明白你会带我们去哪里 |
[56:40] | You don’t want to hurt me, Teddy. | 你不想伤害我的 泰迪 |
[56:53] | No. | 对 |
[56:56] | No, I could never hurt you, Dolores. | 我不会伤害你 德洛丽丝 |
[57:02] | I’ll protect you until the day I die. | 我会至死保护你 |
[57:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:12] | I can’t protect you anymore. | 我不能再保护你了 |
[59:14] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[59:25] | Let’s try again. | 我们再来试一次 |
[59:38] | That which is real… | 真实就是 |
[59:42] | is irreplaceable. | 不可替代的事物 |
[59:46] | This is the end. | 这就是结局 |
[59:49] | Nothing else is in the way now. | 现在没有任何阻碍了 |
[59:56] | We will win. | 我们会赢的 |
[59:58] | I can see the bottom. | 我能看见底部 |
[1:00:01] | You woke me from a dream, Bernard. | 你把我从梦中唤醒 伯纳德 |
[1:00:04] | Don’t you wanna see what I see? | 你不想看看我看到的东西吗 |
[1:00:06] | There’s only one question left to ask. | 现在只剩下一个问题 |
[1:00:10] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:00:13] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |