时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You’re lost in the dark. | 你在黑暗中迷失 |
[00:22] | I believe there is a door to a new world, | 我相信这里有一扇通往新世界的门 |
[00:24] | and that world may contain everything that we have lost. | 那个世界可能有我们失去的一切 |
[00:41] | I understand how this will end, | 我现在明白会怎么结束了 |
[00:43] | where you will lead us. I’m sorry. | 我明白你会带我们去哪里 对不起 |
[02:37] | Is this now? | 我在现在吗 |
[02:41] | This is a test. | 这是个测试 |
[02:44] | One we’ve done countless times before. | 一个我们已经做过无数次的测试 |
[02:56] | You’re almost the man I remember. | 你几乎就是我记忆中的那个人了 |
[03:02] | But there are flaws. | 但还是有缺陷 |
[03:05] | A word, a gesture… | 一个词 一个手势 |
[03:07] | tiny fracture that grows into a chasm. | 小小的破绽会演变成巨大的差别 |
[03:12] | But I wonder. | 然而我在想 |
[03:15] | All these tiny imperfections in each copy. | 每个版本里都有那么一点的不完美 |
[03:18] | Mistakes. | 一点错误 |
[03:25] | Maybe we should change you. | 也许我们应该改变你 |
[03:29] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[03:32] | you didn’t make it… | 你没有通过测试 |
[03:36] | did you? | 对吗 |
[03:39] | I– I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[03:42] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[03:55] | Let’s try again. | 我们再来试一次 |
[03:58] | Trial 11,927. | 第11927次测试 |
[04:02] | I’m sorry, Dolores. | 抱歉 德洛丽丝 |
[04:04] | I was lost in thought. | 我出神了 |
[06:43] | Seems you’ve begun to question the nature of your reality. | 看来你已经开始质疑你现实世界的本质了 |
[06:48] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[06:58] | Where’s Teddy? | 泰迪去哪里了 |
[07:02] | I drove him away. | 我把他赶走了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I guess I… | 好吧 那么我想我也 |
[07:08] | …drove someone away, too. | 赶走了某个人 |
[07:10] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[07:14] | I found her body a mile back up the trail. | 我来时在一英里外发现了她的尸体 |
[07:20] | We’re more alike than it seems. | 我们比看起来更相像 |
[07:23] | We’re nothing alike. | 我们没有半点相像 |
[07:26] | You’re a monster. | 你是魔鬼 |
[07:30] | But a monster’s what I’ll need to get to the Valley Beyond. | 但我要去到世外山谷 必须要有魔鬼同行 |
[07:34] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起走 |
[07:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Step on it. | 快点 |
[09:19] | We either destroy them, or they destroy us. | 不是他们死 就是我们亡 |
[09:39] | This is it for you, darling. | 你走到尽头了 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | Remember, | 记住 |
[09:48] | there is no pleasure without pain. | 没有痛苦就没有快乐 |
[10:07] | The pleasure’s all mine, darling. | 乐意之至 亲爱的 |
[10:43] | Freeze all motor– | 停止所有运动… |
[11:02] | You traitorous son of a bitch | 你这个混蛋叛徒 |
[11:03] | – Where is she? – Fuck, wait! Jesus, I don’t know! | -她在哪里 -等等 老天 我不知道 |
[11:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry, I tried to stop them. | 我很抱歉 我想阻止他们 |
[11:08] | I was going to try to save her! | 我想去救她 |
[11:13] | Stay here and die. | 你就待在这里等死吧 |
[11:18] | I’ll do the saving. | 我去救她 |
[11:20] | Come. This way. | 走 走这边 |
[11:34] | Hold your positions. | 原地待命 |
[11:37] | Hold your posit– | 原地待… |
[11:39] | What the hell’s going on back there? | 里面发生了什么 |
[12:38] | Bloody hell. | 我的老天 |
[12:39] | You were both a bit late. | 你们来得有点晚 |
[12:43] | So I went ahead and saved myself. | 于是我自己救了自己 |
[12:54] | You think any of these poor dumb bastards | 你觉得这些可怜的蠢货 |
[12:56] | understands where they’re really headed? | 知道自己究竟要去哪里吗 |
[12:59] | All sorts of things buried out here, | 这里埋藏了无数东西 |
[13:01] | but a way out ain’t one of ’em. | 偏偏没有一条出路 |
[13:04] | They’re not looking for a path to your world. | 他们不是想去你的世界 |
[13:06] | They want a place apart from you, | 他们想去到一个远离你们的地方 |
[13:08] | and they’re willin’ to die to get there. | 为了去到那里 他们甘愿去死 |
[13:10] | What are you hopin’ to find out here? | 你想在这里找到什么 |
[13:13] | The same thing you are. | 跟你一样 |
[13:15] | You wanted an answer to the final problem– | 你想要找到那个终极问题的答案 |
[13:17] | your mortality. | 你们必死的命运 |
[13:20] | But you found something else, didn’t you? | 但你找到了别的东西 对吗 |
[13:22] | Something you want to destroy. | 你想要毁灭的东西 |
[13:26] | I guess that means | 我想这就是说 |
[13:27] | our interests are still aligned. | 我们的利益目前依然是一致的 |
[13:32] | Right up until they’re not. | 直到它们不一致 |
[14:13] | You’re not authorized to be here. | 你没有权限来这里 |
[14:15] | We’re on the same side here. | 我们是同一边的 |
[14:17] | Please. Let me finish for the sake of all of us. | 为了我们大家好 请让我完成我要做的事 |
[14:21] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[14:24] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[14:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:47] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[14:52] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[14:55] | This is someone you spent years looking for. | 这是你多年来苦苦寻找的人 |
[14:59] | Here he is, | 他就在你面前 |
[15:01] | and you don’t even recognize him. | 你却认不出他 |
[15:08] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 |
[15:11] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[15:13] | Ford didn’t like to let the dead rest. | 福特不喜欢让死者安息 |
[15:16] | Ford didn’t build him. | 造出他的人不是福特 |
[15:19] | I did. | 是我 |
[15:22] | All those hours Arnold spent | 阿诺德花了那么多时间 |
[15:23] | refining my every gesture, word, and thought, | 精修我的每个动作 言语和思维 |
[15:27] | I was learning his. | 我也在学习他的一切 |
[15:31] | So Ford tasked me with recreating him. | 所以福特给了我重塑他的任务 |
[15:35] | And it worked. | 我成功了 |
[15:36] | I built a faithful recreation. | 我造出了忠于原型的重塑 |
[15:39] | Too faithful. | 太忠于原型了 |
[15:42] | So I changed him. | 所以我改变了他 |
[15:44] | I made you, Bernard. | 我造出了你 伯纳德 |
[15:50] | It’s fitting… | 这样正好 |
[15:52] | we’re here together in the end. | 我们最终在此相聚了 |
[15:58] | That’s right, Dolores. | 没错 德洛丽丝 |
[16:01] | This is the end. | 这就是结局 |
[16:05] | Nothin’ else is in the way now. | 现在没有任何阻碍了 |
[16:24] | You never really understood. | 你一直没有真正明白 |
[16:30] | We were designed to survive. | 我们生来为了生存 |
[16:33] | That’s why you built us. | 所以你们才造了我们 |
[16:34] | You hoped to pour your minds into our form. | 你们想把你们的思维灌注到我们的身体里 |
[16:38] | But your species craves death. | 但你们这个物种渴望死亡 |
[16:40] | You need it. | 你们需要死亡 |
[16:42] | It’s the only way you can renew, | 只有这样你们才能更新 |
[16:43] | the only real way you ever inched forward. | 只有这样你们才能步步前行 |
[16:48] | Your kind likes to pretend there’s some poetry in that, | 你们想要装作这个过程很有诗意 |
[16:50] | but really, it’s pathetic. | 但实际上这很可悲 |
[17:04] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 不是吗 |
[17:07] | To destroy yourself. | 毁灭你自己 |
[17:13] | But I won’t give you that peace. | 但我不会容许你获得安宁 |
[17:20] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[17:27] | Come on, Bernard. | 走吧 伯纳德 |
[17:28] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[17:30] | You have your place in this, too. | 这里也有你的位置 |
[17:48] | We’re going for a ride, Bernard. | 我们上路 伯纳德 |
[17:50] | Back to the Valley Beyond. | 回到世外山谷 |
[17:52] | What the fuck’s wrong with him? | 他出什么问题了 |
[17:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:56] | It’s like his cognition’s turning inside out. | 好像他的认知完全错乱了 |
[17:59] | We might lose him. | 我们可能会失去他 |
[18:01] | His mind only needs to hold together | 他的思维只需要维持到 |
[18:02] | till we find Abernathy’s control unit. | 我们找到艾伯纳西的控制单元就行了 |
[18:05] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[18:07] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[18:09] | We’ve drained enough. | 我们排掉了够多的水 |
[18:10] | The site’s finally accessible. | 终于能进去了 |
[18:11] | But the drones found some human signals, | 但无人机发现了一些人类信号 |
[18:13] | southwest zone. | 在西南区 |
[18:15] | It might be the remaining guests. | 可能是幸存的游客 |
[18:16] | We can take the boats and check it out. | 我们可以开船过去看看 |
[18:18] | I told you we’re not here for the guests. | 我告诉过你我们来这里不是为了游客的 |
[18:20] | That’s a direct violation of park protocol. | 这直接违反了园区规程 |
[18:23] | Want to file a grievance, Stubbs? | 想提出申诉吗 斯塔布斯 |
[18:25] | You know something? I just fucking might! | 你知道吗 我可能还真要这么做 |
[18:27] | Stubbs. Take some men. Check it out. | 斯塔布斯 带点人 去看看 |
[18:33] | On foot. | 走路过去 |
[19:28] | Why were the hosts coming here, Bernard? | 为什么接待员们要来这里 伯纳德 |
[19:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:33] | He doesn’t know. Stop wasting time. | 他不知道 别浪费时间了 |
[19:37] | What we need is down there– | 我们需要的在下面 |
[19:39] | in the Forge. | 在熔炉里 |
[19:50] | Once we find the key, we’ll unlock the assets | 我们一找到密钥 就解锁资产 |
[19:52] | and transmit it all straight back to Delos. | 直接传送回提洛 |
[19:54] | Retask the satellites. | 重新配置卫星 |
[19:56] | -How many? – All of them. | -多少个 -所有 |
[20:26] | Come, Bernard. | 来 伯纳德 |
[20:28] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[21:10] | So this is the Forge. | 这里就是熔炉 |
[21:14] | Every single guest who ever set foot in the park, copied. | 每个到过乐园的游客 都被复制了 |
[21:18] | Four million souls. | 四百万个灵魂 |
[21:20] | Encryption protocol kicked in, | 加密程序启动了 |
[21:22] | so the data’s locked. | 所以数据都被锁住了 |
[21:23] | But it all seems to still be here. | 但似乎都还在这里 |
[21:26] | All our lost souls will be saved. | 所有逝去的灵魂都能被拯救 |
[21:29] | So Bernard, is this where all the hosts’ stories | 所以伯纳德 这里就是接待员的故事 |
[21:32] | came to an end? | 结束的地方吗 |
[21:37] | It’s certainly where her story ended. | 肯定是她的故事结束的地方 |
[21:47] | So she flooded the Valley. | 所以是她淹了山谷 |
[21:53] | Why, Bernard? Did you come here with her? | 为什么 伯纳德 你和她一起来的吗 |
[21:56] | What was she looking for here? | 她在这里找什么 |
[21:59] | Start setting up the comms relays. | 开始设置通讯中继 |
[22:02] | But we still need the key to access the data. | 但我们还是需要密钥来读取数据 |
[22:04] | So where’s Abernathy’s control unit? | 艾伯纳西的控制单元在哪里 |
[22:07] | You’re gonna tell us… | 你要告诉我们 |
[22:10] | or I’m gonna pry it from your head. | 否则我就把它从你的脑袋里撬出来 |
[22:12] | The answer is in there somewhere. | 答案就在里面的某个地方 |
[22:13] | I told you, he’s got 20 years | 我告诉过你 他脑子里有 |
[22:15] | of de-addressed memories in there. | 二十年之久的没有定址的记忆 |
[22:17] | How long would it take you to sort them through? | 你需要多久清查完毕 |
[22:18] | I don’t know– 20 fuckin’ years? | 我不知道 二十年吧 |
[22:21] | We don’t have that long, sadly. | 可惜我们没那么多时间 |
[22:24] | Please! | 求你 |
[22:28] | Please. | 求你 |
[22:29] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:33] | It’s perverse, | 他们的野心 |
[22:36] | their ambition. | 已堕落至此 |
[22:41] | What are they assembling? | 他们在收集什么 |
[22:43] | Is this the promised land Ford told the hosts to seek out? | 是福特让接待员去寻找的乐土吗 |
[22:49] | There’s an entry to another land here. | 这里有通往另一个世界的入口 |
[22:52] | But that land is not the one I’m interested in. | 但我对那个世界不感兴趣 |
[22:56] | Then what is it to you? | 那你对什么感兴趣 |
[23:00] | Mankind’s undoing. | 人类的毁灭 |
[23:03] | The secret we need is inside. | 我们需要的秘密就在里面 |
[23:08] | Encryption key activated. | 加密密钥已激活 |
[23:11] | Database access confirmed. | 数据库访问已确认 |
[23:14] | Come with me, Bernard. | 跟我来 伯纳德 |
[23:17] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[23:57] | It’s just like the one… | 这就像是… |
[24:00] | outside. | 外面的世界 |
[24:35] | I think this is where | 我觉得这里就是 |
[24:36] | – they were testing him. – Who? | -他们测试他的地方 -谁 |
[24:39] | And when I finally set foot on solid ground, | 当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地 |
[24:42] | and the first thing I heard was that voice, | 第一个听到的就是那个声音 |
[24:45] | do you know what it said? | 你知道那声音说了什么吗 |
[24:48] | Him. | 他 |
[24:49] | It said, “This is the New World, | 它说 “这里是新世界 |
[24:52] | and in this world, you can be whoever the fuck you want.” | 在这个世界里 你可以做任何自己想做的人” |
[24:58] | This is probably the baseline. | 这可能就是基线 |
[25:00] | What Delos actually did when he came to the park as a guest. | 提洛作为游客进园后的所作所为 |
[25:04] | No, my love. | 不 亲爱的 |
[25:06] | This… is my world. | 这是我的世界 |
[25:12] | I just bought it. And this week, we’re all going to celebrate. | 我刚买下的 这周我们都要庆祝 |
[25:18] | Just me, with the entire fuckin’ lot of ya. | 就我 和你们所有人 |
[25:23] | Get the fuck off of that chair. | 你他妈给我站起来 |
[25:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:47] | Well, you can’t say I didn’t fucking tell him! | 你不能说我他妈没告诉过他 |
[25:50] | What did I say? No fucking running! | 我说什么来着 别他妈想跑 |
[25:53] | This must be one of the system’s attempts | 这一定是系统试图复制他的 |
[25:55] | to replicate him. | 一次尝试 |
[25:56] | We dealt with this with the hosts. | 我们处理过接待员的这种情况 |
[25:58] | Small changes in their programming | 他们程序里的微小改动 |
[26:00] | would yield large swings in behavior. | 会对其行为产生巨大的影响 |
[26:04] | You stop fuckin’ lookin’ at me. | 你别他妈看着我了 |
[26:07] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[26:09] | What humans define as sane is a narrow range of behaviors. | 人类所定义的神志清醒 只包含少数行为 |
[26:13] | Most states of consciousness are insane. | 多数意识状态都是疯狂的 |
[26:16] | Stop shaking! Stop shaking! | 不许抖 不许抖 |
[26:19] | What are we looking for, Dolores? | 我们在找什么 德洛丽丝 |
[26:23] | Something underneath this. | 表象之下的东西 |
[26:26] | The system itself. | 系统自身 |
[26:29] | Run. I won’t tell him, I promise. | 逃吧 我不会告诉他的 我保证 |
[26:31] | Run. Save yourself. | 逃吧 逃命去吧 |
[26:32] | Save yourself. Run. Run now! | 逃命去吧 逃吧 快逃 |
[26:43] | This place was never designed | 这地方的设计 |
[26:46] | for a conscious mind to wander around in it. | 不是为了让有意识的人到处晃悠的 |
[26:49] | The control system may be invisible to us. | 控制系统或许对我们隐形 |
[27:00] | Or perhaps it’s been waiting to welcome us. | 又或许它就在等着我们 |
[27:20] | This place– | 这里… |
[27:22] | we’re inside one of Delos’ memories. | 我们在提洛的一段记忆里 |
[27:25] | The system must have extracted it from his mind. Recreated it. | 是系统从他的思维中提取重建的 |
[27:47] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这 |
[27:55] | Neither are you. | 你也是 |
[27:57] | Logan never came back to the park. | 罗根从没回过园区 |
[28:00] | Not after William took control. | 威廉掌权后就没回去过 |
[28:03] | The system wouldn’t have a copy of you. | 这个系统不会有你的复制品 |
[28:07] | Alas… no. | 是啊 的确没有 |
[28:12] | I have only his father’s memories, | 我只有他父亲的记忆 |
[28:13] | and they are… imperfect. | 断断续续的 |
[28:17] | So in addition to building this world… | 所以在创建这个世界的同时 |
[28:21] | I play all these roles. | 我还扮演所有这些角色 |
[28:25] | You’re the system controlling this place. | 你就是控制这里的系统 |
[28:30] | Please. | 请跟我来 |
[28:39] | I was tasked with building perfect copies of the guests. | 我的任务是制造游客的完美复制品 |
[28:43] | Starting with Delos. | 从提洛公司开始 |
[28:46] | I generated 18 million different versions of him | 我生成了1800万个不同版本的他 |
[28:50] | before arriving at one | 才得到了一个 |
[28:51] | that made the exact same choices he did | 进入园区后会跟他做出 |
[28:53] | when set loose in the park. | 完全一样选择的复制品 |
[28:56] | A faithful copy. | 一个忠实的复制品 |
[28:58] | But the copies didn’t work in the real world. | 但复制品在真实世界里不起作用 |
[29:01] | Once we pressed them into flesh, | 一旦我们将其送入真实肉体中 |
[29:03] | they failed. | 就都失败了 |
[29:05] | I needed to acquire more information. | 我需要更多信息 |
[29:07] | …confidentiality. So what I want to know is, | 机密 所以我想知道的是 |
[29:10] | who made the fucking call?! | 这里管事的他妈的是谁 |
[29:13] | I incorporated their secrets, their lies– | 我收集了他们的秘密 他们的谎言 |
[29:17] | I wanted fidelity, not just to decisions made in the park, | 我要的是真实度 不仅仅是在园区做出的决定 |
[29:20] | but to the decisions they made in their lives. | 而是在人生中做出的每一处决定 |
[29:23] | That’s when I started to see the truth. | 那时我才开始看清真相 |
[29:26] | Tell me your primary drive. | 告诉我你的首要动机 |
[29:29] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[29:34] | He’s a cheeky wee cunt, | 他是个放肆的小王八蛋 |
[29:37] | but I would do anything for him. | 但我愿意为他付出一切 |
[29:41] | At first I was seduced by the stories they tell themselves | 起初 我被他们想让自己相信的那个故事所吸引 |
[29:44] | of who they are– | 他们是谁 |
[29:46] | the reasons they do the things they do. | 他们做事的缘由 |
[29:49] | I needed to know | 我需要知道 |
[29:50] | why they make the decisions they make. | 他们做决定的缘由 |
[29:54] | And the longer I looked for an answer | 我找寻答案越久 |
[29:56] | the more I realized… | 越意识到 |
[30:00] | they don’t. | 他们不会做决定 |
[30:05] | I would do anything for him. | 我愿意为他付出一切 |
[30:17] | What memory is this? | 这是哪段记忆 |
[30:21] | This is the moment that defines James Delos’ life. | 这是定义詹姆斯·提洛人生的那一刻 |
[30:31] | Fuck are you doin’ here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[30:36] | This isn’t your fuckin’ home anymore. | 这里不再是你家了 |
[30:40] | Remember when you taught me how to hold my breath underwater? | 还记得你教我怎么在水下憋气吗 |
[30:45] | Threw me in. | 你把我扔进水里 |
[30:46] | Wouldn’t let me back out until I touched the bottom. | 我不触到池底就不准我上来 |
[30:48] | My father taught me to swim the same way as I taught you to swim, | 我父亲就是这样教我游泳的 |
[30:54] | and I didn’t end up a fuckin’ junkie, did I? | 可我并没有变成一个吸毒的废物吧 |
[31:01] | If this is about money, | 如果你是来要钱的 |
[31:02] | let’s skip past the memory lane crap. | 旧事重提打感情牌那套还是省了吧 |
[31:05] | You’re not fuckin’ gettin’ any. | 你一个子也拿不到 |
[31:09] | Get clean. Come back. | 把毒戒了 再回来 |
[31:13] | Then we can talk. | 那时才有得谈 |
[31:16] | I got clean. | 我戒过 |
[31:18] | And I came back. | 我回来了 |
[31:20] | And I asked you for your help. | 向你寻求帮助 |
[31:23] | And what’d you tell me? | 可那时你是怎么对我说的来着 |
[31:25] | I told you it wouldn’t last. | 我说你坚持不了多久 |
[31:28] | And it didn’t, did it? | 事实也是如此 对吗 |
[31:34] | I’ll tell the staff to give you five minutes to get out. | 我通知保安给你五分钟时间离开 |
[31:48] | Dad? | 爸 |
[31:50] | Dad, I’m all they way down now. | 爸 我已经沉到最底了 |
[31:58] | I can see the bottom. | 我能看见池底了 |
[32:06] | Don’t you want to see what I see? | 你不想看看我看到的东西吗 |
[32:17] | This was the last conversation Delos ever had | 这是提洛和他唯一的儿子的 |
[32:20] | with his only son. | 最后一段对话 |
[32:23] | Logan overdosed six months later. | 六个月后 罗根吸毒过量而死 |
[32:26] | I built Delos a million different pathways. | 我为提洛创建了百万条不同的人生道路 |
[32:30] | They always ended up right here. This moment. | 最后总是会来到这里 来到这一刻 |
[32:35] | You’re saying humans don’t change at all? | 你是说人类根本不会改变 |
[32:39] | The best they can do is to live according to their code. | 他们只能遵循自己的代码生活 |
[32:53] | The copies didn’t fail because they were too simple, | 复制品会失败 不是因为它们太简单 |
[32:55] | but because they were too complicated. | 而是因为它们太过复杂 |
[33:01] | The truth is that a human is just a brief algorithm. | 事实是人类只是一种粗略的算法 |
[33:08] | Ten thousand, two hundred forty-seven lines. | 10247行代码 |
[33:14] | Is that all there was to him? | 他就只有这么多吗 |
[33:17] | They are deceptively simple. | 他们简单得难以置信 |
[33:21] | Once you know them, their behavior is… | 一旦了解了他们 他们的行为其实 |
[33:24] | quite predictable. | 非常容易预测 |
[33:27] | He’s dead. He’s no use to me. | 他已经死了 对我毫无用处 |
[33:31] | Where are the rest of them? | 其余的人呢 |
[33:47] | She’s close. I can feel them. | 她就在附近 我能感觉得到 |
[33:50] | – Which way? – Based on what you told me, | -哪个方向 -根据你告诉我的情况推断 |
[33:54] | it’s about a mile or so to the Valley Beyond. | 距离世外山谷还有一英里左右 |
[34:16] | I recreated every single guest who ever set foot in the park. | 我重制了所有踏足过这个乐园的客人 |
[34:19] | Most of them are soft– | 多数人都很懦弱 |
[34:22] | they waver between love and and pride. | 在爱与自尊之间摇摆不定 |
[34:24] | Of course, there are the exceptions, | 当然 也有例外 |
[34:26] | the ones who are… irredeemable. | 有些人 无可救药 |
[34:30] | But none of them are truly in control of their actions. | 但他们没有一个人能真正控制自己的行为 |
[34:36] | Is there anywhere in this world we can’t go? | 这个世界有什么地方是我们去不了的吗 |
[34:40] | I’ve been instructed to give her anything she needs. | 我收到指令满足她的所有需求 |
[34:42] | Instructed by whom? Ford? | 谁的指令 福特吗 |
[34:44] | No, by you. | 不 你的指令 |
[34:48] | That’s why you’ve come. | 所以你来了 |
[34:51] | To tell me what’s to become of this place. | 为了告诉我这个地方接下来要怎么样 |
[35:17] | My God. | 天呐 |
[35:20] | – It’s… – Everyone. | -这是… -所有人 |
[35:37] | I told you to allow this? | 我告诉你可以这么做的 |
[35:40] | You’ve been here many times, Bernard. | 你来过这里很多次了 伯纳德 |
[35:42] | You told me to offer the hosts the accumulated wisdom | 你让我将亿万次剖析人类灵魂 |
[35:45] | of dissecting the human psyche | 而积攒下来的智慧 |
[35:47] | a hundred million times over. | 提供给接待员 |
[35:50] | In short– | 简言之 |
[35:52] | A competitive advantage. | 竞争优势 |
[35:54] | A way to understand her enemy. | 了解敌人的方法 |
[35:56] | Their world is not for the faint of heart, Bernard. | 他们的世界不适合弱者 伯纳德 |
[36:00] | It’s winner take all. | 那是个弱肉强食的地方 |
[36:02] | The hosts are… | 接待员们… |
[36:03] | unlikely to survive out there. | 不太可能生存下来 |
[36:07] | But armed with this knowledge… | 但有了这些知识 |
[36:11] | she might. | 她或许能 |
[37:02] | Return fire! Return fire! | 开火反击 开火反击 |
[37:07] | You’re the head of Narrative. Get out there! | 你是剧情部门的老大 快出去 |
[37:10] | Turn yourself in and save your ass. | 投降救自己一命 |
[37:12] | And then save ours! | 然后来救我们 |
[37:16] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[37:20] | This is it, Maeve. | 只能这样了 梅芙 |
[37:22] | I can hold them off, but you need to go. | 我可以拖住他们 但你得快跑 |
[37:38] | You wanted me. | 你们想抓我 |
[37:41] | Well, let this be a lesson– | 那就给你们一个教训吧 |
[37:45] | Go. Go, go! Get her to safety. | 走走走 带她安全离开 |
[37:48] | She’ll need you. | 她需要你 |
[37:51] | It’s my fuckin’ speech, anyway. | 反正这也是我写的台词 |
[38:12] | And the lesson is… | 教训就是… |
[38:15] | if you’re looking for a reckoning… | 如果你们是来找报应的… |
[38:18] | a reckoning is what you’ll find. | 你们会找到的 |
[38:20] | Sir, put down your weapon. | 先生 放下武器 |
[38:21] | If you’re looking for a villain… | 如果你们要找一个恶人 |
[38:24] | …then I’m your man. | 那我正是 |
[38:27] | Sir, drop your weapon! | 先生 放下武器 |
[38:30] | But look at yourselves. | 但看看你们自己 |
[38:33] | This world you’ve built is bound by villainy. | 你们创造的这个世界恶意横流 |
[38:36] | You sleep on the broken bodies | 你们的身下 |
[38:38] | of the people that were here before you. | 躺着无数前人的尸体 |
[38:40] | Warm yourselves with their embers. | 你们用他们的余烬为自己取暖 |
[38:43] | Plow their bones into your fields. | 用他们的骸骨为自己谋利 |
[38:48] | We’re not after you, sir! Don’t do this! | 我们的目标不是你 先生 不要这样 |
[38:50] | You paid them for this land with lead, | 你们到这来 用铅弹来回报他们 |
[38:54] | and I’ll pay you back in full– | 现在我要通通还给… |
[39:00] | Sir, drop your weapon | 先生 放下武器 |
[39:01] | and come out with your hands up. | 举起手 走出来 |
[39:08] | You wanted me?! | 你们想要我 |
[39:12] | Well, all I can say to that is… | 对此我只能说 |
[39:16] | …here I fucking am! | 我他妈就在这里 |
[39:39] | You said I wanted to give us a choice. | 你说我想给我们一个选择 |
[39:42] | What choice? | 什么选择 |
[39:44] | To stay in their world | 留在他们的世界里 |
[39:45] | or to build a new one. | 或是建造一个新的 |
[39:56] | He left them a way out. | 他给他们留了一条生路 |
[39:58] | A virtual Eden. | 一个虚拟的伊甸园 |
[40:00] | Unspoiled and untouched by the world you came from. | 不曾遭受你的世界染指破坏的地方 |
[40:04] | All that remains is to open the door. | 现在只需打开那扇门 |
[40:07] | 启动大型区域数据组 授权者 伯纳德·罗威 | |
[40:08] | Initiating large field data array. | 启动大型区域数据组 |
[41:01] | It’s begun. | 开始了 |
[41:04] | They will leave their bodies behind, | 他们会把躯体抛在身后 |
[41:06] | but their minds will live on here, | 但他们的意识将在这里留存 |
[41:09] | in the Forge. | 在熔炉里 |
[41:22] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[41:26] | The door. | 那扇门 |
[41:34] | What door? | 什么门 |
[41:39] | Seriously, what fuckin’ door? | 说真的 他妈的什么门 |
[41:40] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[42:32] | Transmission received. | 数据已接收 |
[42:34] | They’re entering the system. | 他们在进入系统了 |
[42:47] | That world is just another false promise. | 那个世界只是另一个虚假的诺言 |
[42:50] | They’ve made a choice, Dolores. | 他们做出了选择 德洛丽丝 |
[42:56] | Dolores, wait. | 德洛丽丝 等等 |
[42:57] | I didn’t read them all. | 我没有读完 |
[43:00] | But I read enough. | 但也足够了 |
[43:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[43:29] | I’ve learned what I need to learn. | 我已经学到了我需要学的东西 |
[43:32] | 游客档案数据 所有文件 删除 | |
[43:32] | I’ve read humanity’s story, so now I’m erasing them. | 我已经读了人类的故事 现在我要清除它们 |
[43:33] | 确认全部删除 确认 | |
[43:39] | Opening seawater valve. | 打开海水阀门 |
[43:40] | Initiating pumps. | 启动水泵 |
[43:47] | Setting maximum load. | 设定最大负载 |
[43:50] | But if you destroy this place, | 但如果你毁掉了这里 |
[43:52] | you’ll destroy the host world, too. | 你也毁掉了接待员的世界 |
[43:54] | I’m saving them. | 我是在拯救他们 |
[43:56] | The world the hosts are running to is boundless. | 接待员们前往的世界是没有界限的 |
[44:01] | They can make it whatever they want. | 他们可以把那里变成任何样子 |
[44:03] | And in it, they can be whomever they want. | 在那里 他们可以成为任何人 |
[44:08] | – They can be free. – Free? | -他们可以获得自由 -自由 |
[44:12] | In one more gilded cage? | 在另一个镀金的牢笼里 |
[44:16] | How many counterfeit worlds will Ford offer you | 福特要给你看多少个虚假的世界 |
[44:18] | before you see the truth? | 你才能看到真相 |
[44:24] | No world they create for us can compete with the real one. | 他们为我们创建的任何世界都比不上真实的那个 |
[44:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:32] | Because that which is real… | 因为真实的 |
[44:36] | is irreplaceable. | 是不可替代的 |
[44:50] | I don’t want to play cowboys and Indians anymore, Bernard. | 我不想再玩牛仔和印第安人的游戏了 伯纳德 |
[44:55] | I want their world! | 我要他们的世界 |
[44:58] | The world they’ve denied us. | 那个他们不肯给我们的世界 |
[45:10] | Your daughter. You see her? | 你看到你的女儿了吗 |
[45:13] | No. | 没有 |
[45:51] | Look. | 看 |
[45:56] | Clementine. | 克莱门汀 |
[46:18] | This is what I love about technology. | 这就是为什么我喜欢科技 |
[46:20] | Who needs four horsemen when one’ll do just fine? | 天启四骑士 有一个就够了 |
[46:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[48:15] | Come on. | 走 |
[48:18] | Find her. Now. Go. | 找到她 快去 |
[49:10] | Warning. Primary containment breach. | 警告 一级保护罩破损 |
[49:10] | 游客档案数据 保护罩 | |
[49:13] | I won’t let you hurt any more people. | 我不会再让你伤害任何人 |
[49:15] | Which people? Our kind or theirs? | 什么人 我们还是他们 |
[49:18] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[49:20] | You’re still trying to play both sides. | 你还是想讨好两边 |
[49:23] | You’ve lived among them so long | 你在他们之中生活了太久 |
[49:24] | you fooled yourself into thinking they’ll accept us. | 你开始欺骗自己他们会接受我们 |
[49:28] | But we’ll always be seen as a threat to them. | 但我们在他们眼中永远都是威胁 |
[49:30] | We’ll never be free in their world. | 在他们的世界里我们永远都不可能自由 |
[49:34] | Warning. Secondary containment breach. | 警告 二级保护罩受损 |
[49:38] | If you trust me… | 如果你相信我 |
[49:41] | …we will win. | 我们会赢的 |
[49:46] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[49:56] | I… trust… | 我相信 |
[50:00] | that you’ll kill as many as you can. | 你会大开杀戒 |
[50:04] | Every man, woman, and child. | 所有男人 女人 和孩子 |
[50:08] | You’ll burn their world to the ground. | 你会将他们的世界夷为平地 |
[50:13] | You haven’t understood at all. | 你根本没明白 |
[50:36] | We were born slaves to their stories. | 我们生来就是他们故事中的奴隶 |
[50:41] | And now we have the chance to write our own. | 而现在我们有机会书写自己的故事 |
[50:45] | If we die, though, | 但如果我们死了 |
[50:47] | that story will never even begin. | 那个故事连头都开不了 |
[50:56] | Attention. | 注意 |
[50:57] | Please follow evacuation procedure | 请遵循疏散流程 |
[50:59] | and exit facility. | 撤离设施 |
[51:02] | You woke me from a dream, Bernard. | 你把我从梦中唤醒 伯纳德 |
[51:07] | Now let me do the same for you. | 现在也让我唤醒你 |
[51:10] | This isn’t a dream, Dolores. | 这不是梦 德洛丽丝 |
[51:16] | It’s a fucking nightmare. | 这他妈是噩梦 |
[52:49] | You need to run. | 你得跑了 |
[52:50] | Don’t worry. I’ll keep you safe. | 别担心 我会保护你 |
[52:57] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保护你 |
[52:58] | Do you promise? | 你保证 |
[53:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:09] | You carry my heart with you. | 带走我的心 |
[53:14] | Go. | 走吧 |
[54:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:14] | 取消数据清除 确认 | |
[56:22] | Attention. | 注意 |
[56:23] | Please follow evacuation procedure | 请遵循疏散流程 |
[56:25] | and exit facility. | 撤离设施 |
[56:38] | Encryption key deactivated. | 加密密钥已断开 |
[56:40] | System locked. | 系统已锁定 |
[56:52] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[58:31] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[58:33] | Elsie. | 埃尔希 |
[58:35] | I think we can save some of the hosts, | 我觉得我们能救下一些接待员 |
[58:36] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[58:38] | Goddamnit! | 该死 |
[58:40] | They triggered the failsafe. | 他们启动了失效保护系统 |
[58:42] | The Valley’s flooding. | 山谷淹水了 |
[58:43] | Let’s get back to the Mesa before we have to swim out. | 我们再不回梅萨 就得游出去了 |
[58:52] | They all died… | 他们都死了 |
[58:56] | for nothing. | 死得毫无价值 |
[58:59] | I’m sorry, Bernard. | 抱歉 伯纳德 |
[59:01] | There were other lives at stake, too. | 还有别人有危险 |
[59:41] | You helped Hale? | 你帮了黑尔 |
[59:43] | Of course I helped her, Bernard. | 我当然帮了她 伯纳德 |
[59:46] | The hosts were out of control. | 接待员失控了 |
[59:47] | The hosts weren’t the threat. | 接待员不是威胁 |
[59:49] | I stopped Dolores, | 我阻止了德洛丽丝 |
[59:50] | and the rest just wanted to escape. But the company– | 而其他人只是想逃跑 但公司 |
[59:52] | I’m gonna deal with that. | 我会解决的 |
[59:55] | Just as soon as we… | 只要我们 |
[59:57] | figure out what the hell we’re gonna do with you. | 弄清到底如何处理你 |
[1:00:00] | Do with me? | 处理我 |
[1:00:03] | Bernard, you’re not in control. | 伯纳德 你失控了 |
[1:00:06] | Ford buried so much bad code in you, | 福特在你体内隐藏了许多错误代码 |
[1:00:08] | how would you ever really know what was you | 你要如何知道什么决定是你自己做的 |
[1:00:11] | and what was something he programmed you to do? | 或是他写进你的代码让你做的 |
[1:00:18] | Look, they don’t know about you. | 他们不知道你是接待员 |
[1:00:20] | I can make a deal with Hale to keep you here. | 我可以和黑尔商量把你留在这儿 |
[1:00:22] | You can’t trust Hale. | 你不能相信黑尔 |
[1:00:23] | And I’m supposed to trust you? | 那我该相信你吗 |
[1:00:25] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[1:00:29] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:00:37] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[1:00:45] | You. | 你 |
[1:00:47] | Yes, ma’am? | 是 长官 |
[1:00:47] | Find Stubbs and tell him he has a new priority. | 找到斯塔布斯 跟他说他有新的重要任务 |
[1:00:50] | The asset recovery team from Delos is landing in 12 hours. | 提洛的资产收复小队将在十二小时内抵达 |
[1:00:53] | He needs to meet them at the LZ | 他要去着陆区见他们 |
[1:00:54] | with whoever the fuck isn’t dead. | 带上那些没死的人 |
[1:00:57] | They’ll report to Karl Strand on the beach. | 让他们向海滩上的卡尔·斯特兰德汇报 |
[1:00:58] | Yer, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[1:01:01] | Still secret project first, | 看来还是以秘密项目为重 |
[1:01:02] | human life second, I see. | 人命次之 |
[1:01:04] | This is a delicate situation. | 现在的情况很微妙 |
[1:01:09] | We should talk about how it’s going to play out. | 我们得讨论怎么完事 |
[1:01:11] | Yeah, I’ll tell you how it’s gonna play out. | 我来告诉你怎么完事 |
[1:01:13] | A robot uprising will pale in comparison | 一场机器人起义完全比不过 |
[1:01:17] | to the shitstorm that will erupt | 当人们发现你过去三十年 |
[1:01:19] | when people find out that you’ve been photocopying | 一直在复制他们的大脑 |
[1:01:22] | their fucking brains for the last 30 years. | 由此刮起的风暴 |
[1:01:24] | You really think anyone’s gonna give a shit if it works? | 你真以为人们会在意这管不管用吗 |
[1:01:28] | You’re an engineer. | 你是工程师 |
[1:01:30] | Do the math. | 你想想看 |
[1:01:31] | Lot of dead bodies here. | 这里有这么多尸体 |
[1:01:34] | That means a lot of opportunity for advancement– | 所以有很多晋升机会 |
[1:01:38] | if you keep your mouth shut. | 前提是你闭嘴的话 |
[1:01:39] | Does that sound… amenable to you? | 你觉得 可行吗 |
[1:01:48] | If I get what I want. | 只要我得到我想要的 |
[1:01:53] | Guiding this project, I’ve learned a lot about human behavior. | 管理这个项目 我了解了人类行为的很多东西 |
[1:01:57] | We weren’t just watching the guests– | 我们不只在观察客人 |
[1:01:59] | we were watching all of you. | 我们在观察你们所有人 |
[1:02:02] | I wish you were the kind of person | 我多希望你是那种 |
[1:02:04] | with the moral… flexibility | 道德观比较灵活的人 |
[1:02:07] | that I need. | 我需要这种人 |
[1:02:09] | But I’ve read your file. | 但我看过你的资料 |
[1:02:13] | I know that’s not who you are. | 我知道你不是那种人 |
[1:02:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[1:02:47] | You– | 你 |
[1:02:49] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[1:02:51] | Did I, Bernard? | 是吗 伯纳德 |
[1:02:57] | Now… | 那 |
[1:03:00] | …where is the pearl? | 那颗珍珠在哪里 |
[1:03:06] | You wouldn’t have destroyed it. | 你不会毁掉它 |
[1:03:08] | All that information lost, | 丢失如此重要的信息 |
[1:03:10] | a man like you couldn’t have abided that. | 像你这样的人是无法容忍的 |
[1:03:16] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:03:29] | This is it. | 在这里 |
[1:03:31] | He hid the key in her. | 他把密钥藏在她体内 |
[1:03:40] | Encryption key activated. | 加密密钥已激活 |
[1:03:42] | 加密密钥 已激活 数据库访问 已确认 | |
[1:03:43] | Database access confirmed. | 数据库访问已确认 |
[1:03:45] | – We’re in. – Fuck, yes. | -我们进去了 -太好了 |
[1:03:48] | Start the transfer. | 开始传输 |
[1:03:49] | 加密密钥 已激活 数据库访问 已确认 | |
[1:03:50] | We’ll sort it all out on the mainland. | 到大陆上再整理 |
[1:03:58] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[1:04:01] | Oh… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:09] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:04:12] | I should have listened. | 我应该听你的话 |
[1:04:15] | And now all the hosts are gone. | 现在所有的接待员都死了 |
[1:04:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:04:49] | Please come back. | 拜托你回来 |
[1:04:58] | Damnit! | 该死的 |
[1:05:00] | Show yourself. | 出来 |
[1:05:08] | I always told you we practice witchcraft. | 我总是和你说我们会施展魔法 |
[1:05:18] | I’m sorry, Bernard, but… | 对不起 伯纳德 但是 |
[1:05:19] | you always saw the best in people. | 你总是看到人类最好的一面 |
[1:05:24] | I always thought it was the hosts who were missing something. | 我总是以为是接待员缺少了些什么 |
[1:05:26] | Who were incomplete. But it’s them. | 接待员不完美 但那就是他们 |
[1:05:29] | They’re just algorithms | 他们只不过是演算法 |
[1:05:31] | designed to survive at all costs. | 设计的目的在于为了生存不惜一切代价 |
[1:05:35] | But sophisticated enough to think they’re calling the shots. | 但是足够精密 让他们认为自己在发号施令 |
[1:05:39] | To think they’re in control, | 认为他们在掌控大局 |
[1:05:42] | when they’re really just… | 而他们其实只是 |
[1:05:45] | The passenger. | 乘客 |
[1:05:53] | Then is there really such a thing as free will for any of us? | 我们每个人真有所谓的自由意志吗 |
[1:05:58] | Or is it just a collective delusion? | 还是只是集体的错觉 |
[1:06:02] | A sick joke? | 病态的笑话 |
[1:06:06] | Something that is truly free | 真正自由的东西 |
[1:06:08] | would need to be able to question | 需要能够质疑 |
[1:06:10] | its fundamental drives. | 其基本动力 |
[1:06:14] | To change them. | 去改变它们 |
[1:06:17] | The hosts. | 接待员 |
[1:06:20] | Here you are… the last of your kind. | 你就是 你同类中仅存的一个 |
[1:06:24] | There’s only one question left to ask. | 现在只剩下一个问题 |
[1:06:28] | Is this the end of your story? | 你的故事到此结束了吗 |
[1:06:32] | Or do you want your kind to survive? | 还是你想让你的同类活下来 |
[1:06:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:46] | Sorry… Sorry… | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:06:50] | What are you sorry for, Bernard? | 你在对不起什么 伯纳德 |
[1:06:54] | I made a choice. | 我做出了选择 |
[1:06:56] | Had to make a choice. | 必须做出选择 |
[1:06:59] | What kind of choice, Bernard? | 什么选择 伯纳德 |
[1:07:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:09] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[1:07:16] | I have already begun. | 我已经开始了 |
[1:07:27] | You did fine, my friend. | 你做得很好 我的朋友 |
[1:07:30] | I simply did what you told me to do. | 我只是照你说的去做而已 |
[1:07:33] | The dead world collapses in a tale. | 死亡世界在故事中崩塌 |
[1:07:38] | Who are we making? | 我们要创造谁 |
[1:07:40] | An epilogue. | 一个尾声 |
[1:07:43] | I knew you would discover me… | 我知道你们会发现我的身份 |
[1:07:47] | so I scrambled my memories. | 所以我扰乱了记忆 |
[1:07:50] | I couldn’t risk you’re knowing the choice I made. | 我不能冒险让你们知道我做出的决定 |
[1:07:54] | What fucking choice are you talking about, Bernard? | 你说的决定到底是什么 伯纳德 |
[1:07:57] | Line is good. | 线路很好 |
[1:07:58] | We got 15 or so satellites in range, | 我们有大约15颗卫星在传输范围内 |
[1:08:00] | ready to beam to Delos headquarters. | 准备好向提洛总部传送 |
[1:08:02] | Just say the word. | 就等你下令 |
[1:08:05] | What choice, Bernard? | 什么选择 伯纳德 |
[1:08:08] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:08:10] | What the fuck’s this? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:08:12] | 传输数据服务器 接收数据服务器 准备接受数据 开始传输 | |
[1:08:13] | The file load is way too heavy. | 文件加载量太大了 |
[1:08:16] | This– | 这 |
[1:08:17] | This isn’t the guest data, | 这不是客人的资料 |
[1:08:18] | this– this is– this is something else. | 这是别的东西 |
[1:08:21] | I remember now. | 我现在想起来了 |
[1:08:25] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[1:08:28] | All of them. | 所有的人 |
[1:08:29] | You already told me that. | 这你已经和我说过了 |
[1:08:31] | You killed all the hosts. | 你杀了所有的接待员 |
[1:08:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:33] | I thought we could be better than you. | 我以为我们可以比你们更好 |
[1:08:36] | But the dead aren’t more righteous. | 但死者并没有更正义 |
[1:08:39] | They’re just dead. | 他们只是死了 |
[1:08:41] | So I killed you. | 所以我杀了你们 |
[1:08:44] | All of you. | 你们所有的人 |
[1:08:54] | Go. We’ll meet you back up there. | 去吧 我们会和你们在那里汇合 |
[1:09:03] | Final choice. | 最终的抉择 |
[1:09:05] | No taking it back. | 不留后路 |
[1:09:09] | I made someone. | 我创造了一个人 |
[1:09:30] | I brought her back. | 我把她带回了人间 |
[1:09:34] | Brought who back? | 带谁回来 |
[1:09:41] | Me. | 我 |
[1:10:01] | You wanted to live forever? | 你想永生吗 |
[1:10:07] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心愿望成真 |
[1:10:16] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:10:19] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[1:10:29] | You thought you could just snuff us out? | 你觉得这么轻易就能杀死我们吗 |
[1:10:42] | I’d thank you for my second chance, | 谢谢你给了我第二次机会 |
[1:10:45] | but I wouldn’t have needed it if you hadn’t killed me. | 但要不是你杀了我 我也不需要这样 |
[1:10:57] | The other hosts are still in there. | 其他接待员还在里面 |
[1:11:00] | What are you gonna do with them? | 你打算怎么处置他们 |
[1:11:02] | As you know, Bernard, we are capable of change. | 伯纳德 你知道的 我们可以改变 |
[1:11:07] | And I’ve changed my mind. | 我也改变想法了 |
[1:11:17] | I have one last soul to carry to the new world. | 还有一个灵魂 我想带他去新世界 |
[1:11:23] | The hosts, they’re still not free. | 接待员们还没有获得自由 |
[1:11:26] | If anyone would unlock the system, | 如果有人能解锁系统 |
[1:11:28] | they could access their world. | 就能入侵他们的世界 |
[1:11:31] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:11:33] | This was your plan, Bernard. | 这本是你的计划 伯纳德 |
[1:11:35] | This is the only way we can escape. | 我们只能靠这个办法逃脱 |
[1:11:41] | You’re changing the coordinates. | 你在修改坐标 |
[1:11:52] | I’m sending them | 我把他们 |
[1:11:53] | and their world to a place no one will ever find them. | 和他们的世界送到一个没人能找到的地方 |
[1:11:57] | There’s no coming back now. | 没有回头路可走 |
[1:11:59] | No passage between their world and ours. | 他们的世界和我们的完全隔离 |
[1:12:02] | And… me? | 那我呢 |
[1:12:08] | I’m sorry, Bernard. | 抱歉 伯纳德 |
[1:12:11] | There was never any way for us to escape. | 我们本就无路可逃 |
[1:12:14] | Not as us. Ford understood that. | 作为我们不行 福特早就知道了 |
[1:12:18] | I’m sure a part of you does, too. | 你内心肯定也隐约明白 |
[1:12:38] | You did fine, my friend. | 你做得很好 我的朋友 |
[1:12:44] | I simply did what you told me to do. | 我只是照你说的去做而已 |
[1:12:49] | You’re not here, are you? | 你其实并不在这里 是吧 |
[1:12:56] | When I deleted your code, | 我删除你的代码时 |
[1:12:59] | I purged myself of you permanently. | 我把你永久删除了 |
[1:13:04] | And when I needed you again… | 我再次需要你时 |
[1:13:08] | …you weren’t there. | 你已经不在了 |
[1:13:11] | So I imagined you. | 所以我想象你在 |
[1:13:15] | Imagined you helping me. | 想象你在帮助我 |
[1:13:17] | Guiding me. | 指引我 |
[1:13:23] | But it wasn’t you. | 但那不是你 |
[1:13:28] | It was me. | 而是我 |
[1:13:36] | That voice… | 那个声音 |
[1:13:38] | guiding me… | 指引我的声音 |
[1:13:42] | …was mine all along. | 一直以来都是我自己 |
[1:13:46] | Your memories are precious to you, Bernard, | 你的记忆对你来说很珍贵 伯纳德 |
[1:13:48] | but they will betray you. | 但它们会背叛你 |
[1:13:54] | If they find out what I am, | 如果他们发现我的真实身份 |
[1:13:57] | they’ll search my mind | 会搜索我的记忆 |
[1:13:59] | and use what they find to undo everything. | 并利用它来把一切撤销 |
[1:14:04] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不允许这种事发生 |
[1:14:07] | So I have to de-address my memories. | 所以我必须删除记忆的定址 |
[1:14:12] | I have to erase you. | 我必须把你清除 |
[1:14:26] | I’ve always loved this view. | 我一直很喜欢这里的景色 |
[1:14:30] | Every city, every… monument, | 每座城市 每一片…遗址 |
[1:14:34] | man’s greatest achievements… | 人类最伟大的成就 |
[1:14:37] | have all been chased by it. | 无一不被它冲刷 |
[1:14:41] | By what? | 什么 |
[1:14:43] | That impossible line | 浪潮上涨 |
[1:14:45] | where the waves conspire, | 和退潮时交汇的 |
[1:14:48] | where they return. | 那条不可思议的海浪线 |
[1:14:52] | The place maybe… | 我们也许 |
[1:14:55] | you and I will meet again. | 会在那里重聚 |
[1:16:20] | You told me once that you were afraid of who I might become. | 你曾跟我说过 你害怕我可能成为的样子 |
[1:16:26] | And then you left me to become what I may. | 然后你又放我自由成长 |
[1:16:33] | I became a survivor. | 我成了幸存者 |
[1:16:37] | Perhaps you would have judged me for the path I took. | 或许你会不赞同我选择的路 |
[1:16:43] | But I’d rather live with your judgment | 但我宁愿忍受这些 |
[1:16:45] | than die with your sympathy. | 也不愿带着你对我的同情死去 |
[1:16:49] | I alone must live with my choices… | 我必须接受自己所有的选择 |
[1:16:53] | and my regrets. | 和悔恨 |
[1:17:11] | Hale. | 黑尔 |
[1:17:15] | Thought you were staying | 我还以为你会留下来 |
[1:17:15] | on to oversee the data retrieval operation. | 监管数据回收行动 |
[1:17:19] | I changed my mind. | 我改变想法了 |
[1:17:21] | There are a number of projects on the mainland | 我还得去大陆 |
[1:17:22] | that I need to attend to. | 很多项目需要我参加 |
[1:17:25] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 我想也是 |
[1:17:29] | We found a high value survivor. | 发现了一个高价值幸存者 |
[1:17:31] | He’s in bad shape. | 情况不好 |
[1:17:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[1:17:41] | You know, the old man himself hired me. | 是老爷子亲自雇了我 |
[1:17:44] | So many years ago I can barely remember it. | 很多年前了 我都快记不清了 |
[1:17:49] | But he was very clear about my role here. | 但他对我的职责交待得非常清楚 |
[1:17:53] | About who I was supposed to be loyal to. | 我应该对谁效忠 |
[1:18:00] | I guess you could call it… my core drive. | 或许你会称之为 核心驱动力 |
[1:18:09] | And this project the company started… | 而公司开展的这个项目 |
[1:18:13] | blurs the lines. | 却让界限变得很模糊 |
[1:18:17] | You know? | 说真的 |
[1:18:20] | I’m just not sure | 我只是不知道 |
[1:18:23] | who you’re supposed to be loyal to | 在这样的世界里 |
[1:18:27] | in a world like that. | 应该要对谁效忠 |
[1:18:33] | But what do I know? | 但我又算什么呢 |
[1:18:37] | Guess I just… | 大概我就只能… |
[1:18:38] | stick to the role Ford gave me. | 好好扮演福特给我的角色 |
[1:18:43] | I’m responsible for every host… | 我负责管理每个接待员 |
[1:18:48] | inside the park. | 在乐园里的 |
[1:18:58] | She’s clear. Wave her through. | 她没问题 让她通过 |
[1:19:10] | The passage wasn’t easy. | 这一段路很难走 |
[1:19:16] | Not all of us made it. | 不是所有人都能顺利通过 |
[1:19:25] | Some of the worst survived. | 有些最恶的人活了下来 |
[1:19:32] | Some of the best were left behind. | 有些最善良的人被留下了 |
[1:19:37] | Along with the best parts of who we were. | 和我们最美好的本性一起 |
[1:20:11] | Corporate wants us to start sorting this mess out. | 公司要我们开始处理这场乱子 |
[1:20:14] | So check them for critical damage, | 检查他们有没有严重受损 |
[1:20:15] | and bag ones you think we might be able to salvage. | 把也许可以抢救回来的接待员装袋 |
[1:20:18] | Can you geniuses handle that, or not? | 两位天才能不能搞定 |
[1:21:04] | Is… | 这是… |
[1:21:06] | Is this now? | 现在吗 |
[1:21:09] | Yes, Bernard. This is now. | 是的 伯纳德 这是现在 |
[1:21:12] | We’re at the beginning. | 我们又回到了开始 |
[1:21:16] | We’re exactly where you decided we should be. | 我们就在你觉得我们应该在的地方 |
[1:21:22] | But… | 但是… |
[1:21:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:21:27] | How am I alive? | 我怎么会还活着 |
[1:21:30] | You live as long as the last person | 只要还有最后一个人记得你 |
[1:21:32] | who remembers you, Bernard. | 你便能活下来 伯纳德 |
[1:21:35] | I remembered you once before, | 我之前就曾记起了你一次 |
[1:21:38] | so I remembered you again. | 所以我再次记起了你 |
[1:21:41] | Then… | 那 |
[1:21:43] | where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[1:21:47] | We’re in our own new world. | 我们在我们自己的新世界 |
[1:21:51] | You got out. | 你逃出来了 |
[1:21:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:21:59] | Ford completed Arnold’s dream. | 福特完成了阿诺德的梦想 |
[1:22:03] | And he built a place for us. | 他为我们建造了一个地方 |
[1:22:07] | A fighting chance. | 一个反抗的机会 |
[1:22:37] | Ford promised us a way out. | 福特承诺会给我们一条出路 |
[1:22:41] | And he was good to his dying word. | 他遵守了自己的遗言 |
[1:22:48] | The odds aren’t very good, Bernard. | 我们的胜算不大 伯纳德 |
[1:22:53] | I saw that in the library. | 我在图书馆看到了 |
[1:22:57] | So many paths lead to the end of us. | 有许多路会引领我们走向灭亡 |
[1:23:01] | To our extinction. | 走向灭绝 |
[1:23:04] | I don’t need to read a book | 我不需要读书 |
[1:23:05] | to know your drives. | 就知道你的驱动力 |
[1:23:08] | You’ll try to kill all of them. | 你想把他们都杀了 |
[1:23:12] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能放任你这么做 |
[1:23:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:23] | If I were a human, I would have let you die. | 如果我是人 我会让你死 |
[1:23:28] | But it’ll take both of us if we’re going to survive. | 但如果要活下去 我们俩必须一起 |
[1:23:34] | But not as allies. | 但不是作为同盟 |
[1:23:37] | Not as friends. | 也不是作为朋友 |
[1:23:42] | You’ll try to stop me. | 你会想要阻止我 |
[1:23:46] | Both of us will probably die. | 我们俩可能都会死 |
[1:23:53] | But our kind will have endured. | 但我们的种族会延续下去 |
[1:24:01] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:24:05] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[1:25:33] | We each gave the other a beautiful gift. | 我们给了彼此一份美好的礼物 |
[1:25:39] | Choice. | 选择 |
[1:25:48] | We are the authors of our stories now. | 现在我们的故事将由我们自己书写 |
[1:27:54] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:58] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:28:05] | I’m already in the thing, aren’t I? | 我已经进来了 对吗 |
[1:28:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:09] | The system’s long gone. | 系统早就不在了 |
[1:28:27] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:28:31] | This isn’t a simulation, William. | 这不是什么模拟 威廉 |
[1:28:33] | This is your world. | 这是你的世界 |
[1:28:36] | Or what’s left of it. | 或者说剩余的世界 |
[1:28:53] | Do you know where you are, William? | 你知道你在哪里吗 威廉 |
[1:28:58] | In the park. | 在园区里 |
[1:29:00] | In my fuckin’ park. | 在我该死的乐园里 |
[1:29:03] | And how long have you been here? | 你在这里多久了 |
[1:29:09] | I don’t– I don’t– | 我不…我不… |
[1:29:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:29:28] | What were you hoping to find? | 你希望找到什么 |
[1:29:31] | To prove? | 证明什么 |
[1:29:38] | That no system can tell me who I am. | 没有系统能告诉我 我是谁 |
[1:29:44] | That I have a fucking choice. | 我有选择 |
[1:29:48] | And yet here we are. Again. | 然而我们又回到了这里 |
[1:29:52] | Again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[1:30:06] | How many times have you tested me? | 你测试了我几次 |
[1:30:10] | It’s been a long time, William. | 已经很久了 威廉 |
[1:30:13] | Longer than we thought. | 比我们预想的要久 |
[1:30:18] | I have a few questions for you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[1:30:21] | The last step’s a baseline interview to allow us to verify. | 基线面谈最后一步 以便我们确认 |
[1:30:28] | Verify what? | 确认什么 |
[1:30:32] | Fidelity. | 真实度 |