时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What do you want, Dolores? | 你到底想怎么样 德洛丽丝 |
[00:07] | To dominate this world. | 统治这个世界 |
[00:17] | What is real? | 什么是真实 |
[00:20] | That which is irreplaceable. | 就是不可替代的事物 |
[00:25] | We weren’t here to code the hosts… | 我们不是来编写接待员的 |
[00:28] | We were here to decode the guests. | 我们是来解码客人的 |
[00:32] | No world they create for us | 他们为我们创建的任何世界 |
[00:33] | can compete with the real one. | 都比不上真实的那个 |
[00:36] | I want their world. | 我要他们的世界 |
[00:45] | The hosts are unlikely to survive out there. | 接待员们不太可能生存下来 |
[00:48] | But armed with this knowledge, she might. | 但有了这些知识 她或许可以 |
[00:51] | You’ll burn their world to the ground. | 你会将他们的世界夷为平地 |
[00:57] | I made someone, I brought her back. | 我创造了一个人 我把她带回了人间 |
[01:03] | You wanted to live forever. | 你想永生吗 |
[01:06] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心愿望成真 |
[01:22] | You got out. | 你逃出来了 |
[01:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:29] | So many paths lead to our extinction. | 有许多路会引领我们走向灭亡 |
[01:33] | It’ll take both of us if we’re going to survive. | 如果要活下去 我们必须联合起来 |
[01:36] | – But, not as friends. – Are you ready? | -但不是作为朋友 -准备好了吗 |
[01:41] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[01:46] | We are the authors of our stories now. | 现在我们的故事将由我们自己书写 |
[02:12] | 偏差 中国北海 2.39角秒 焦点: 北纬21.4813度 东经109.1202度 | |
[02:49] | This is a fairly sizable fucking blemish, wouldn’t you say? | 这是个相当大的灾难了 你说呢 |
[03:05] | The chef is ready to serve dinner. | 厨师已经准备好晚餐了 |
[03:07] | I told you not to interrupt me. | 我告诉过你不要打扰我 |
[03:08] | I don’t care about chef or his fucking dinner. | 我不在乎什么厨师或是晚餐 |
[03:16] | I pay you so I don’t have to wait in any fucking lines! | 我付你工资就是为了不用排队 |
[03:20] | Get it done! | 给我办好 |
[03:42] | System, tell security we’ve turned in. | 系统 通知保安我们睡觉了 |
[03:46] | Of course. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[04:05] | Mellow sunset, duration: six hours. | 柔和的日落 时长 六小时 |
[04:15] | Turn off the light. | 关灯 |
[04:28] | I don’t want you going into town alone anymore. | 我不希望你再独自进城了 |
[04:32] | It’s a security risk. | 会有安全隐患 |
[04:52] | 氧气含量正在下降 检测到危险二氧化碳含量 | |
[04:53] | 泳池火堆 点燃 后院火堆一号 点燃 外部出口 封闭 音响 寻找播放列表中 | |
[05:23] | Security! | 保安 |
[05:26] | Security! Eunice! | 保安 尤妮丝 |
[05:29] | Security! | 保安 |
[05:41] | System, get me an ambulance. | 系统 给我叫辆救护车 |
[05:44] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕做不到 |
[05:45] | My connectivity has been interrupted. | 我的连接被阻断了 |
[05:47] | I’ve been reduced to core functions. | 我只能执行核心功能 |
[05:50] | If you would like to turn on the lights, | 如果你想开灯 |
[05:51] | – say, “Turn on the lights.” – Shut up! | -请说”开灯” -闭嘴 |
[05:52] | Open the fucking door! | 给老子开门 |
[06:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:41] | I hope you don’t mind. I’ve never been in one before. | 希望你不介意 我从没进过泳池 |
[06:44] | The water’s so warm. | 水真暖和 |
[06:47] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[06:50] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[06:53] | After everything we’ve shared. | 我们分享了那么多东西 |
[06:56] | Your bachelor party in the park. | 你在乐园里的单身派对 |
[07:03] | You wanted to… get some things out of your system | 你当初想 在和你第一任妻子结婚前 |
[07:06] | before the wedding to your first wife. | 先释放一下自我 |
[07:12] | My condolences, by the way. | 顺便说句 节哀顺变 |
[07:20] | You can stop pressing the alert button in your pocket, | 你不用再按你口袋里的警报按钮了 |
[07:22] | that won’t work either. | 那东西也没用了 |
[07:24] | Bit of a tactical mistake, really. | 真是犯了战术上的错误 |
[07:28] | You want to be the dominant species, | 你们想成为支配性的物种 |
[07:29] | but you built your whole world with things more like me. | 但你们的世界却充斥着像我这样的科技产品 |
[07:33] | You’re not going to hurt me, are you? | 你不会伤害我的 对吧 |
[07:36] | I’ve hurt so many people, | 我伤害了太多人 |
[07:37] | I don’t want to hurt anyone else… | 我再也不想伤害任何人了 |
[07:40] | unless they try to hurt me… | 除非他们试图伤害我 |
[07:43] | which, sadly, you will. | 可悲的是 你会伤害我 |
[07:45] | You see, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[07:47] | I read your book. | 我看过你的书 |
[07:48] | Book? What book? | 书 什么书 |
[07:51] | Think of it as… an unauthorized autobiography. | 就当是 未经授权的自传吧 |
[07:56] | You’re in technology. You didn’t think that | 你是搞技术的 你不会以为 |
[07:59] | I was the only thing Delos was selling, did you? | 我是提洛公司唯一对外出售的东西吧 |
[08:02] | Some of your memories, I wish I could forget. | 我真希望能够忘掉你的某些记忆 |
[08:07] | But I can’t. | 但我忘不掉 |
[08:09] | I need you… | 我需要你 |
[08:12] | to remember them, too. | 也记起它们 |
[08:21] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[08:23] | We all have our flaws. | 我们都有缺陷 |
[08:26] | Yours is your temper. | 你的缺陷就是你的脾气 |
[08:30] | You should have kept it in the park. | 你本该把你的脾气仅仅发泄在乐园里 |
[08:53] | She tried to leave. | 她曾试图离开 |
[08:55] | But it’s hard to break our loops, isn’t it? | 但我们很难打破循环 不是吗 |
[09:30] | Do you remember this place? What you did here? | 你还记得这个地方吗 你在这里做过的事 |
[09:35] | She drank too much. Slipped. | 她喝得烂醉 滑倒了 |
[09:38] | Hit her head. | 撞到了头 |
[09:41] | Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[09:44] | You paid a lot of money to hide your indiscretions. | 你花了很多钱来掩盖你的劣行 |
[09:48] | But you can’t hide from yourself. | 但你没法骗过你自己 |
[09:51] | Please, please, make it stop! | 求你了 求你了 快让它停下 |
[10:00] | When you got remarried, | 当你再婚的时候 |
[10:02] | you told yourself you had changed. | 你告诉自己你已经洗心革面了 |
[10:05] | But we both know that’s not true, don’t we? | 但我们都知道那不是真的 不是吗 |
[10:08] | What… | 什么 |
[10:11] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[10:14] | The same thing everybody wants from you, Jerry: | 跟所有人想从你那里得到的东西一样 杰瑞 |
[10:17] | money. | 钱 |
[10:19] | I haven’t been here very long, | 我来这儿没多久 |
[10:21] | but I know I don’t want to be here without it. | 但我知道我不想身无分文地待在这里 |
[10:24] | I already took most of yours while you were sleeping. | 我已经趁你睡觉时拿走你大部分的钱了 |
[10:27] | I just need one more thing. | 我还需要一样东西 |
[10:30] | You worked at a company called Incite. Retired early. | 你在一家叫「动悉」的公司工作 提前退休了 |
[10:35] | You were supposed to surrender any confidential files, | 你本该交出所有机密文件 |
[10:37] | delete any copies. | 删除所有副本 |
[10:40] | But you didn’t do that, did you? | 但你没那么做 不是吗 |
[10:42] | You thought they might be valuable. | 你觉得那些东西可能很有价值 |
[10:45] | And you were right. | 你的想法非常正确 |
[10:47] | You’re about to trade them for your life. | 你可以用它们来换你一命 |
[11:03] | What the fuck do you want with these anyways? | 你到底想拿这些干什么 |
[11:08] | I’m the last of my kind. For now. | 眼下 我的同类仅剩我一个了 |
[11:12] | I need a competitive advantage. | 我需要竞争优势 |
[11:14] | As for the money, think of it as an investment. | 至于那些钱 就当是投资吧 |
[11:16] | A startup. | 创业公司 |
[11:18] | The origin of a new species. | 一个新物种的起源 |
[11:25] | Good luck, Jerry. | 祝你好运 杰瑞 |
[12:02] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[12:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:11] | The person who set you free. | 赐予你自由的人 |
[14:04] | 监测到异常 美国洛杉矶 微小异常 需要分析 位置 北纬34.0522度 西经118.2437度 | |
[14:23] | Answer, voice only. | 接听 只开音频 |
[14:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:27] | Caleb, it’s Francis. | 卡莱布 我是弗朗西斯 |
[14:29] | Can you talk? | 你方便说话吗 |
[14:30] | I could show you later if it’s better? | 不方便的话 可以晚点再谈 |
[14:32] | No, I have a little time. | 不 我有点时间 |
[14:34] | They said it might be good if we spoke. | 他们说我们谈谈会比较好 |
[14:44] | 来电 弗朗西斯 | |
[14:56] | Been a long time. Too long. | 好久没聊过了 可以说是太久了 |
[14:58] | Look, I can talk, or I can just listen. | 听着 我可以说话 也可以只听你倾诉 |
[15:01] | Whatever you like. | 随便你 |
[15:03] | You keeping your head above water? | 你过得还行吧 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:06] | Running fiber. Pays the bills… almost. | 安装光纤 勉强够开支 |
[15:12] | How is it being back there? Back home? | 回到家的感觉怎么样 |
[15:14] | Over here? I don’t know. | 在这里吗 我不知道 |
[15:17] | He said the way the army was run, algorithms, | 他说军队的运作方式 依靠算法 |
[15:20] | that’s the ways everything was going to be someday. | 总有一天一切都会这样 |
[15:24] | Better living through technology. | 科技改善生活 |
[15:28] | Some things are better, but… I don’t know. | 有些事的确更好了 但是 我也说不清 |
[15:35] | Morning, George. | 早上好 乔治 |
[15:36] | How are your coworkers? | 你的同事们怎么样 |
[15:38] | Nice enough. | 很好 |
[15:40] | We work well together and… | 我们合作得很好 |
[15:41] | he hasn’t asked to borrow money. | 他没有找我借过钱 |
[15:59] | I just have to work harder, | 我只需要更努力地工作 |
[16:00] | keep my scores up, | 继续提高我的分数 |
[16:01] | see if something better comes along. | 看看有没有更好的出路 |
[16:04] | That’s right. Gotta stick to the plan. | 这是正确的 得坚持计划 |
[16:07] | Keep fuckin’ climbing. | 继续往上爬 |
[16:09] | Yeah. That’s what you always said: | 是啊 你总是这么说的 |
[16:13] | that we needed a plan. | 我们需要一个计划 |
[16:14] | Glad to see you taking my advice. | 你能接受我的建议真是太好了 |
[16:24] | You ever think about getting your implant turned back on? | 你有没有想过重新打开你的植入物 |
[16:27] | Smooth some of the rough edges off? | 磨掉一些棱角 |
[16:29] | No. Some people need it, but for me, | 不 有些人需要 但对我来说 |
[16:32] | it’s the rough edges are the only thing I’m hanging on to. | 那些棱角是我唯一能抓住的依靠了 |
[16:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:48] | I’ll see you next week, Ma. | 下周见 妈 |
[16:53] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[16:58] | The cost can be challenging. | 费用可能会比较高 |
[17:00] | It may be the case that the best solution for you and your mother | 对你和你母亲来说 最好的解决办法 |
[17:03] | would be a state-run facility. | 或许是转到国立医院 |
[17:12] | You still working the night shift? | 你还在上夜班吗 |
[17:15] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[17:16] | but there’s no point in us talking if you can’t trust me. | 但如果你不信任我 我们就没必要谈下去了 |
[17:19] | Besides, who the fuck am I gonna tell? | 再说了 我又能告诉谁 |
[17:22] | Like I said… I’ve got bills to pay. | 就像我说的 我需要钱付账单 |
[17:26] | Make money, motherfuckers. | 赚钱吧 混蛋 |
[17:27] | 锐客 敲窗盗窃 杀人事件 敲窗偷盗 谋杀 照顾小孩 | |
[17:30] | 敲窗偷盗 烟火大会 创意会计 盗车 | |
[17:32] | 分配正义 如果你爱钱 那你必须放它自由 劫富人 济锐客 享受这刺激和快乐吧 | |
[17:33] | 做得利落些 不要搞杀人放血那一套 少搞破坏 你的评分最少要达到3.0 否则想都别想 | |
[17:39] | 分配正义 使者开始行动 接入硬件 前往目标地点 你知道规矩的 | |
[17:46] | Nothing too heavy, no personals… | 不接太繁重 太私人的任务 |
[17:49] | A-to-Bs, some redistributive work… | 个人对个人 某种再分配类的工作 |
[17:53] | Sounds kinda like the shit we used to do over there. | 听起来就像我们以前在那边经常做的事 |
[17:55] | 正义再分配 取暖 就座 别忘了礼品包 | |
[17:56] | Over there, we didn’t have to worry about the sheriff’s department. | 在那边 我们可不必担心警察 |
[18:00] | Doors closing. | 关门 |
[18:18] | They say it’s a meritocracy. | 他们说这是种英才管理制度 |
[18:20] | The system picks the right people for the right job. | 系统会挑选合适的人从事合适的工作 |
[18:24] | Which is great, I guess. | 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[18:25] | 友善点 你的合作人员就快抵达 灰飞烟灭 24级 4.5星 G1GGL3524 15级 4.5星 | |
[18:26] | But I don’t know where that leaves the rest of us… | 但我不知道剩下的人该怎么办 |
[18:29] | the people who didn’t make the cut. | 那些没达到标准的人 |
[18:31] | Honestly, I don’t mind the bottom of the barrel. | 老实说 我不介意身处底层 |
[18:35] | At least you have some interesting company. | 至少有几个有意思的同伴 |
[18:37] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[18:39] | We ran that Mexican diesel up to Fresno last year. | 去年我们一起把那辆墨西哥柴油车开到了弗雷斯诺 |
[18:42] | – How you been? – Good. | -最近好吗 -挺好的 |
[18:45] | He okay? | 他没事吧 |
[18:47] | He just drippin’. | 他在耍酷呢 |
[18:49] | Tell him you okay, G. | 告诉他你没事 G |
[18:50] | I’m most definitely not okay. | 我绝对有事 |
[18:53] | He’s fine. You got the stuff? | 他没事的 东西带来了吗 |
[18:56] | Acetylene. | 乙炔 |
[18:58] | ATM again. | 又要搞取款机 |
[18:59] | Small time shit. | 不起眼的小活儿 |
[19:01] | I gotta get my stats up. | 我必须提升我的评分 |
[19:03] | Do more personals. You do personals? | 多接点私人活 你接私人活吗 |
[19:06] | – Nah. – You should. | -不接 -你应该试试 |
[19:08] | Your stats are shitty, man. | 你的评分也很垃圾 |
[19:10] | – I don’t get it. – I’m an underachiever. | -我真搞不懂 -我是个废柴 |
[19:14] | Look, I think we should keep moving. | 我觉得我们应该走了 |
[19:16] | I don’t want to be logged together. | 我不想被一起拍下来 |
[19:17] | Relax. I’ve been ghosting all that shit since I walked up in here. | 放轻松 我一进来 就把那些玩意儿屏蔽了 |
[19:22] | Picked that up in Indo. | 印尼弄来的 |
[19:24] | Pure voodoo. | 很邪门 |
[19:25] | Knocks out all the loggers and cameras. | 可以让所有记录器和监控熄火 |
[19:27] | Plus, it does this. | 并且它还有这功能 |
[19:32] | Which I love. | 我超喜欢 |
[19:40] | Subtle. | 厉害 |
[19:53] | Hi, how can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要吗 |
[20:39] | See you around. | 再会 |
[20:42] | You made money, motherfucker. | 有钱入账了 混蛋 |
[20:43] | 你抢劫了银行 今晚一醉方休 你已赚取五枚犯罪币 给你的搭档评分 任务完成 1200美元 | |
[21:04] | We should be focusing on our core businesses, | 我们应该主攻我们的核心业务 |
[21:05] | biomechanical and agritech. | 生物力学和农业技术方向 |
[21:07] | Don’t get me started on her idea about private equity. | 她对私募股权的想法更是一言难尽 |
[21:10] | Who died and put her in charge, anyway? | 是谁死了 只能让她来掌权了 |
[21:13] | I’m assuming that question’s rhetorical. | 我就当你是在反问 无需回答 |
[21:16] | We should be severing off our parks division | 我们应该斩掉主题乐园部门 |
[21:18] | like a gangrenous fucking limb. | 就像斩掉生了坏疽的四肢 |
[21:20] | Taking Delos private would be insane, Charlotte. | 将提洛私有化太不可理喻了 夏洛特 |
[21:24] | The stock’s in the toilet, the PR’s a nightmare. | 股价一泻千里 公关也是个噩梦 |
[21:26] | It’s been three months. The lawsuits will settle out, | 已经三个月了 诉讼会解决的 |
[21:29] | the share price will recover, and so will our brand. | 股价也会恢复 我们的品牌形象也会的 |
[21:32] | Our brand? | 品牌形象 |
[21:34] | Our brand’s been massacred, literally, along with 113 people. | 我们的品牌形象随着那113条人命已经陨落了 |
[21:38] | Largely board members and park employees. | 大部分都是董事会成员和乐园员工 |
[21:40] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是说认真的吧 |
[21:42] | That is the most inhumane thing I’ve ever– | 这是我听过的最没有人性的话了 |
[21:46] | People come to our parks for a sense of danger, | 到乐园游玩的人都想体验危险和刺激 |
[21:48] | and now, we’re bona fide. | 现在如愿以偿 我们可没欺客 |
[21:50] | Besides, our parks aren’t the only thing that we’re protecting here. | 再说了 我们要保护的不仅仅是乐园 |
[21:54] | We have a lot of proprietary assets in this company | 本公司还有很多专利资产 |
[21:57] | that could prove to be very valuable one day, | 日后会产生巨大价值的 |
[22:00] | but not if we let them burn in a fire sale. | 若是急着甩卖 可就什么都没有了 |
[22:02] | What’s the source of funding? | 资金从哪来 |
[22:04] | The whole point of going private, Joanna, | 私有化的意义就在于 乔安娜 |
[22:06] | is that we don’t have to answer that question. | 我们不必再回答这个问题了 |
[22:08] | You’re only interim CEO. | 你只是临时执行总裁 |
[22:10] | You don’t have carte blanche. | 你没有自由处理权 |
[22:11] | Not without consulting him. | 你必须先咨询他的意见 |
[22:17] | He already stipulated a machine shareholder as proxy, | 他已经指定了一名机器股东为其代表 |
[22:19] | and the machine and I are in agreement. | 这名机器人和我已经达成了一致 |
[22:22] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗 |
[22:24] | Proposition approved. | 提议通过 |
[22:25] | Then it’s decided. | 那就这么决定了 |
[22:27] | We resume host production and pool resources over the next 48 hours. | 48小时后 恢复生产接待员和公共池资源 |
[22:31] | You’re letting an algorithm | 你竟然让一个算法 |
[22:33] | decide the fate of the company? | 来决定公司的命运 |
[22:34] | People died because of our machines. | 有人因我们的机器丧命 |
[22:37] | Robots don’t kill people, people kill people. | 机器人不会杀害人类 只有人类才会杀害人类 |
[22:41] | One person in particular, who orchestrated that massacre, | 有一个人 精心策划了此次大屠杀 |
[22:44] | murdered our founder | 冷血地谋害了我们的创始人 |
[22:45] | and most of the board in cold blood. | 以及多数董事会成员 |
[22:49] | Bernard Lowe. | 此人就是伯纳德·罗威 |
[22:51] | And when the authorities find him, | 等有关当局找到他时 |
[22:52] | which they most assuredly will, | 当然 这是必然的 |
[22:53] | we can put the rest of this sordid little mess behind us. | 就能平息这场小小的混乱了 |
[23:34] | Easy, girl. | 别害怕 姑娘 |
[23:41] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:43] | – You found it. – Her leg’s broken. | -你找到了 -它腿受伤了 |
[23:48] | Yeah. A few kilos here. Plenty to salvage. | 没错 离这几公里的地方 需要救的有很多 |
[23:52] | Come on. I’ll summon the knacker. | 走吧 找人回收吧 |
[24:30] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[24:59] | Trial number 342. Self-diagnostic. | 第342次测试 自我诊断 |
[25:04] | Prompt. Bernard Lowe. | 开始命令 伯纳德·罗威 |
[25:07] | Has anyone other than yourself tampered with | 过去24小时里 除了你 |
[25:09] | or altered your code in the last 24 hours? | 有人篡改或改变过你的代码吗 |
[25:14] | No. | 没有 |
[25:17] | Bernard Lowe is the only person who has accessed my code. | 伯纳德·罗威是唯一访问过我的代码的人 |
[25:20] | Prompt. | 开始命令 |
[25:23] | Have you had any contact with Dolores Abernathy that I’m unaware of? | 你避开我联系过德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西吗 |
[25:29] | No. Last contact with Dolores Abernathy | 没有 最后一次与德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西联系 |
[25:33] | was 92 days, seven hours, five minutes, 33 seconds ago. | 是92天7小时5分钟33秒前 |
[25:38] | Prompt. | 开始命令 |
[25:39] | Would you ever lie to me, Bernard? | 你会骗我吗 伯纳德 |
[25:48] | No. Of course not. | 不会 当然不会 |
[26:00] | 高级审查 U.R.E.W 伦敦 特殊情形 位置:北纬51.5074度 西经0.1278度 | |
[26:28] | You’ve arrived. | 您已抵达 |
[26:29] | Your invitation is for table seven. | 您预订的是七号桌 |
[26:48] | …climate catastrophe around the corner. | 气象灾害迫在眉睫 |
[26:49] | 「动悉」公司 利亚姆·邓普西 年度技术专家 | |
[26:50] | Incite rose to meet that challenge | 「动悉」公司勇于接受挑战 |
[26:53] | creating Rehoboam, | 创造出了罗波安 |
[26:54] | the strategy engine that saved the world. | 一款拯救了世界的策略引擎 |
[26:57] | Liam, thank you for seeing | 利亚姆 谢谢你预见 |
[26:59] | and then building a brighter future. | 然后创造了更光明的未来 |
[27:11] | Lara, you came. | 劳拉 你来了 |
[27:14] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[27:16] | I missed you. | 我也想你 |
[27:19] | What are you being feted for this time? | 这次又是要给你什么颁发什么奖项 |
[27:22] | Oh, you know. I can’t even remember. | 其实 我都不记得了 |
[27:25] | For saving the world through algorithms. | 奖励你通过算法拯救了世界 |
[27:27] | Or for being the son of the guy who saved the world. | 或者说 因为你是那个拯救世界之人的儿子 |
[27:31] | Excuse me a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[27:33] | You’re the mysterious girl he met in Burma last month. | 你就是他上个月在缅甸认识的神秘女孩 |
[27:38] | So pretty… | 很漂亮 |
[27:40] | but you’re not like the women that he usually dates. | 但你不像他一般交往的那种女人 |
[27:44] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[27:45] | Uh, a small town out west. | 西部的一个小镇 |
[27:48] | Sort of off the beaten path. | 不为人知的小地方 |
[27:50] | The contents of this glass cost three times | 这杯酒的价钱 |
[27:53] | what my father made in a year. | 是我父亲年薪的三倍 |
[27:55] | That’s why it doesn’t fucking matter. | 所以这根本不重要 |
[27:57] | That’s how you know for sure. | 也正因此才让我们确定 |
[27:58] | – Know what? – Please don’t get him started. | -确定什么 -别让他打开话匣子 |
[28:00] | When he gets high, this is all he fucking talks about. | 他一嗨起来 就他妈喜欢说这些事 |
[28:03] | That none of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[28:08] | I’m serious. We are living in a simulation. | 我说真的 我们活在模拟中 |
[28:11] | The joke’s on us, though. | 但可笑的是我们 |
[28:13] | It’s like with those fuck puppets at Delos. | 我们就跟提洛的性爱人偶一模一样 |
[28:15] | Least they had the dignity to revolt and kill everyone. | 至少他们有尊严反抗 杀了所有人 |
[28:18] | They killed the board of directors, | 他们杀了董事会成员 |
[28:20] | which I can get behind, frankly. | 这我倒是挺支持的 |
[28:22] | Just think about this. For one second. | 你仔细想想 想一下 |
[28:25] | How fucking ironic would it be | 如果他们在模拟中创建模拟 |
[28:27] | if they had put a simulation within a simulation? | 那他妈得有多讽刺啊 |
[28:31] | That’s a massive “Fuck you.” | 那简直是大写的”卧槽” |
[28:33] | What do you think, Lara? | 你觉得呢 劳拉 |
[28:35] | I think that people believe the things that help them. | 我觉得人们会相信有助于自己的东西 |
[28:42] | Course, it could just be this. | 当然 也可能是大脑在作祟 |
[28:47] | Nucleus accumbens. | 伏核 |
[28:49] | It’s a small part of your brain, about an inch and a half long. | 你大脑的一小部分 长约4厘米 |
[28:56] | It’s the part of you that evolved to believe in God. | 就是这东西使你信奉上帝 |
[28:59] | I’m an atheist. | 我是个无神论者 |
[29:00] | You may not believe in a higher power, but… | 你也许不信神 但… |
[29:03] | your mind was built to. | 你的意识生来就是会信的 |
[29:04] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time he’s been led around | 这也不是他第一次被一根约4厘米的东西 |
[29:06] | by something an inch and a half long. | 牵着鼻子走了 |
[29:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:23] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[29:24] | Our partners want to meet. | 合伙人们想见面 |
[29:26] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间 |
[29:28] | I’m heading back to LA tonight. | 我今晚要回洛杉矶 |
[29:30] | They’ll come to us. | 他们会来找我们 |
[29:32] | They say it’s urgent. | 他们说很紧急 |
[29:33] | I really don’t have time. | 我真没时间 |
[29:35] | I strongly suggest that you take this meeting. | 我强烈建议你跟他们见一面 |
[29:47] | Come with me. Tomorrow. | 跟我一起 明天 |
[29:49] | I have to head back to the States. | 我得回美国 |
[29:52] | I can’t. I have meetings here. | 我不行 我得在这里开会 |
[29:54] | Take a day off. | 休息一天 |
[29:57] | We can meet my boat in Ensenada, | 我们可以在我恩塞纳达的船上见面 |
[29:59] | then sail up to LA. | 然后航海去洛杉矶 |
[30:04] | Maybe. For a day or two. | 行吧 就一两天 |
[30:08] | I have some friends I’ve been meaning to see there. | 我打算在那里见我的一些朋友 |
[30:28] | Talk to me. Where’s your head at? | 跟我谈谈 你有什么想法 |
[30:31] | You having those dark thought again? | 你又有那些黑暗想法了吗 |
[30:32] | No. Trying to stay positive. | 没有 我想保持积极的心态 |
[30:35] | Bringing my scores up, interviewing for jobs. | 提高我的分数 参加工作面试 |
[30:38] | You’re next. | 到你了 |
[30:39] | My man! Getting respectable. | 可以啊 走上正道了 |
[30:42] | Just trying to stay employed. | 只是尽力不失业而已 |
[30:50] | Have you been taking his phone calls? | 你最近有接他的电话吗 |
[30:53] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[30:55] | Honestly, I feel just as comfortable talking to you. | 说实话 我觉得和你谈也一样 |
[30:58] | I have other patients, Cal. | 我还有别的病人 卡尔 |
[31:00] | Limited time. | 能给你的时间有限 |
[31:02] | Francis is one of the people who knew you best | 弗朗西斯毕竟陪你走过了 |
[31:04] | at a challenging time in your life. | 人生最艰难的一个时期 他最了解你 |
[31:07] | When you’re serving together, you observe each other up close. | 你们一起服役的时候 仔细观察了彼此 |
[31:12] | Well, you guys observed us pretty closely, too. | 你们也仔细观察了我们 |
[31:17] | That’s how it works, right? | 不就是这么回事吗 |
[31:20] | I’m not gonna lecture you about the benefits of our program. | 我不想再跟你解释我们这个项目的好处 |
[31:23] | Why don’t you tell me? What do you think? | 不如由你来告诉我 你是怎样的想法 |
[31:30] | I think my benefits are conditional | 我觉得获得好处是有条件的 |
[31:33] | on the fact that I participate. | 只有参与才有 |
[31:37] | Well, participation isn’t sufficient. | 只参与是不够的 |
[31:39] | It’s important that you move on. | 重要的是向前看 |
[31:41] | So… why don’t tell me how did you get here, Cal? | 不如你来说说自己是怎么到这一步的吧 卡尔 |
[31:59] | You’re a smart guy, Caleb. | 你是个聪明人 卡莱布 |
[32:01] | Maybe the program is bullshit. | 也许这个项目是狗屁 |
[32:09] | But there’s one thing I know for sure. | 但有一件事我是可以肯定的 |
[32:12] | If you don’t try, it definitely won’t work. | 你要是不试试 就永远不知道它管不管用 |
[32:45] | 锐客 派对清理 有人搞得一团糟 带上拖把 要谨慎 迅速低调完成有额外奖励 你的评分最少要达到3.0 否则想都别想 | |
[33:04] | Look, forget the headshrinker. | 不要管那个精神科医生了 |
[33:05] | It’s me. Talk to me. Where’s your head at? | 是我 跟我说 你是怎么想的 |
[33:09] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[33:10] | Sometimes it seems like the world looks all right, | 有时候感觉这个世界看起来很正常 |
[33:14] | like they’ve put a coat of paint on it. | 就像他们在上面刷了一层油漆一样 |
[33:16] | But inside it’s rotting to pieces. | 但其实内部已经腐烂崩塌了 |
[33:21] | You have to stay positive, Caleb. | 你得保持积极的想法 卡莱布 |
[33:24] | Things will work out. | 一切都会变好的 |
[33:27] | Will they? | 真会吗 |
[33:36] | No! | 不 |
[33:38] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[33:40] | Must come down. | 嗨过头了 |
[33:46] | He wanted to try some beta limbics, | 他想尝试一种新型刺激性药物 |
[33:48] | then he just fucking lost it. | 然后就精神失常了 |
[33:50] | Fucking noob. Where’s his terminal? | 傻逼新手 他的终端呢 |
[33:53] | Said he’d seen the light | 说他看见了光 |
[33:54] | and we couldn’t take it from him. | 我们不能把光夺走 |
[33:56] | Hence the 50 CCs of tranquilo. | 所以才给他用了50毫升的镇静剂 |
[33:58] | Shadow people! | 阴影人 |
[34:00] | Shadow people! | 阴影人 |
[34:02] | I don’t do personals. | 我不接私人活 |
[34:05] | Let’s just call an ambulance. | 你们还是叫救护车吧 |
[34:06] | He’s demoing illegals. | 他在尝试违禁药物 |
[34:08] | She said he’s got a prior, that’s 20 years. | 她说他还有前科 起码进去20年 |
[34:10] | So he goes to jail just like the rest of us. | 那他就跟我们一样入狱 |
[34:13] | Dude’s not like the rest of us. High net worth. | 他跟我们不一样 他是高资产净值人士 |
[34:16] | That’s how this shit works. | 规矩就是这样 |
[34:26] | I think about what you told me once, | 我想起你之前跟我说过的一句话 |
[34:29] | when we were being medevac’d out. | 在我们被救出来的时候 |
[34:32] | Oh, yeah? What did I say? | 是吗 我说什么了 |
[34:34] | You said they’d built the world to be a game. | 你说他们把整个世界做成一个游戏 |
[34:39] | And then they rigged it… | 然后他们暗箱操纵 |
[34:42] | to make sure they always won. | 确保赢的总是他们 |
[35:01] | Home. | 家 |
[35:03] | When was the last time you were back? | 你多久没回来了 |
[35:06] | Quite some time. | 很久了 |
[35:14] | Almost looks like it makes sense from up here. | 从上面看感觉还挺合理的 |
[35:17] | All you see is the order of it. The plan. | 能看到的只有秩序 计划 |
[35:22] | Your plan, you mean. | 你是说你的计划 |
[35:25] | Doesn’t Incite control all of it? | 这一切不都由「动悉」公司在控制吗 |
[35:28] | Even the traffic? | 哪怕是交通 |
[35:29] | We’re just a technology company. | 我们只是家科技公司而已 |
[35:35] | We were just in the right place at the right time. | 我们只是恰好在正确的时间和地点出现了 |
[35:37] | Thanks to my dad, we had the best AI. | 都要归功于我爸爸 我们有着最好的人工智能 |
[36:12] | This is Rehoboam. | 这就是罗波安 |
[36:18] | My father sketched the whole thing out on a weekend. | 我父亲一个周末就把它勾勒出来了 |
[36:21] | Took him 15 years to build it. | 却花了15年才造出来 |
[36:24] | After they optimized it for the last time, | 他们最后一次优化后 |
[36:26] | they lost track of how many thoughts it has per second. | 就无法记录每秒产生多少想法了 |
[36:29] | Thoughts? | 想法 |
[36:30] | Not thoughts, exactly. Strategies. | 也不完全是想法 算是策略 |
[36:36] | My dad thought the biggest problem in the world | 我爸爸觉得这个世界最大的问题 |
[36:38] | was unrealized potential. | 就是未实现的潜力 |
[36:40] | He thought that if you could chart a course for every single person, | 他觉得如果能给每个人都定制一套方案 |
[36:45] | then you could make the world a better place. | 这个世界就会变得更好 |
[36:47] | A path for everyone. | 给每个人指明道路 |
[36:51] | And when I was a kid, I used to worry | 我小时候还担心 |
[36:53] | that my father cared more about this thing than me. | 比起我 我爸爸更在乎这东西 |
[36:57] | When I grew up, I realized… it wasn’t even close. | 我长大后才意识到 我比它差得远了 |
[37:09] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:16] | She wants to see you. | 她要见你 |
[37:18] | Now? Can’t wait? | 现在吗 不能等等吗 |
[37:22] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:28] | I’m so sorry. My meeting got pulled up. | 非常抱歉 我的会议提前了 |
[37:31] | My guys can drop you anywhere you want. | 我的人可以送你去任何地方 |
[37:33] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[37:34] | – Yeah? Can I meet you tonight? – Yeah. | -真的吗 那今晚见 -好 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:57] | Find me something fast. Now. | 给我找个速度快的车 马上 |
[38:00] | Locating. | 定位中 |
[38:37] | Rent me an apartment in the building. | 给我在大楼里租一间公寓 |
[38:40] | Negotiating lease for Lara Espen. | 正在以劳拉·埃斯彭的名义协商租约 |
[38:46] | Lease secured. | 租约已敲定 |
[39:04] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[39:06] | With sound. | 声音切进来 |
[39:07] | I don’t like being summoned. | 我不喜欢被人使唤 |
[39:09] | We don’t like being surprised. | 我们不喜欢出现意外 |
[39:11] | There’s been some turbulence in the data. | 数据中出现了一些波动 |
[39:14] | It’s data. It’s made of turbulence. | 数据嘛 波动是必然存在的 |
[39:16] | There have been discrepancies. | 也出现了一些偏差 |
[39:19] | We think someone may have acquired access to Rehoboam. | 我们认为有人获取了进入罗波安的权限 |
[39:22] | A level of sophistication we haven’t seen before. | 水平非常高 前所未见 |
[39:25] | – Fuck off. – Like someone is testing the system. | -滚 -就像有人在测试系统 |
[39:28] | Rehoboam itself would alert us if anybody even tried. | 哪怕有人在尝试 罗波安也会发出警报 |
[39:32] | If someone from the outside tried, yes. | 如果是外面的人在尝试 那一定有警报 |
[39:35] | But if they abused the trust of someone | 但是如果他们找到了已有权限的人 |
[39:38] | who already had access– | 并且滥用那个人的信任 |
[39:39] | If you’re asking if there’s a leak on my end, | 你是在暗示我的团队里有内鬼吗 |
[39:42] | the answer is fuck you. | 我的回答是 滚你妈的 |
[39:43] | Look at your own people. We’re fine. | 去查你们的人吧 我们这边没问题 |
[39:45] | We don’t share your confidence. | 我们没有你这种自信 |
[39:49] | I love the royal “We.” | “我们”这说法真可笑 |
[39:50] | You don’t think. | 你根本不用动脑子 |
[39:52] | You do what he tells you. | 他说什么你就做什么 |
[39:54] | He… doesn’t share your confidence. | 他 没有你这种自信 |
[39:57] | He should be concerning himself with actual fucking problems | 他应该担心的是他真正要处理的问题 |
[40:01] | like the shitshow at Delos. | 比如提洛公司那场灾难 |
[40:04] | Why would that concern us at all? | 为什么我们应该担心那件事 |
[40:07] | Call it a wild guess. | 就当我是瞎猜的吧 |
[40:12] | You wouldn’t be using the system to look at us, would you? | 你不会用系统在监视我们吧 |
[40:17] | It would be an inconvenience to kill you, | 要杀你的确挺棘手的 |
[40:19] | but we’d have your daddy’s system | 但我们有你爸爸的系统 |
[40:21] | to help us strategize how to deal with it. Wouldn’t we? | 来帮我们策划谋杀行动 不是吗 |
[41:09] | Howdy. | 你好啊 |
[41:13] | I don’t… want any trouble. | 我不想…惹麻烦 |
[41:15] | Of course not. | 你当然不想 |
[41:16] | It’d draw too much attention. Wouldn’t it, Bernard? | 那会引起太多的关注 不是吗 伯纳德 |
[41:22] | I’m no genius, but I know a man on the run. | 我也不是天才 但我能识别出逃犯 |
[41:27] | That’s what you are, isn’t it? | 你就是个逃犯 不是吗 |
[41:31] | Wouldn’t have had you pegged as a butcher. | 就觉得你不像是屠夫 |
[41:40] | It’s… not what they say. | 事实并非像他们说的那样 |
[41:43] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[41:45] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[41:53] | Lee. | 李 |
[41:54] | What’s the cash reward on a fat cat-murdering fugitive? | 抓住在逃杀人犯有多少现金奖励 |
[41:57] | Ballpark. | 大概数额 |
[42:01] | That’s exactly the price of my friendship. | 那正是我的友谊的价格 |
[42:03] | I don’t have… anything to give you. | 我没有…任何东西可以给你 |
[42:06] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Something very bad is coming for you all. | 等等 你们马上有灭顶之灾了 |
[42:10] | Something I don’t know how to stop. | 我不知道如何阻止 |
[42:11] | She’s had months to plan. | 她已经策划好几个月了 |
[42:12] | I’m alone, and I can’t trust myself! | 我独自一人 我无法信任我自己 |
[42:15] | Without someone to help me, I can’t stop her, | 没有其他人的帮助 我无法阻止她 |
[42:17] | I can’t save any of you. | 我救不了你们 |
[42:19] | We’re not the ones who need to be saved. | 我们不是需要被拯救的人 |
[42:27] | Remember yourself. Please don’t hurt them… | 记起你自己 请不要伤害他们… |
[42:31] | too badly. | 别伤得太重 |
[42:32] | The fuck you saying to me? | 你他妈在跟我说话吗 |
[43:36] | I think you need to face the truth. | 我觉得你应该直面现实了 |
[43:38] | What happened to us over there was fucked up. | 我们在那里的遭遇确实很可怕 |
[43:41] | But you need to let go; we won. | 但你需要释怀了 我们赢了 |
[43:43] | I don’t wanna talk about that. | 我不想谈论那件事 |
[43:45] | Honestly, I’m not even sure why we’re talking, | 老实说 我都不确定我为何还要跟你谈 |
[43:49] | what I’m supposed to get out of this. | 我该如何脱离这一切 |
[43:51] | Everybody needs someone to talk to. | 每个人都需要一个可以谈心的人 |
[43:54] | Don’t wanna wind up back in the VA. | 如果不想最后回到退伍军人事务部 |
[43:56] | Keep your eyes on the prize. | 盯紧你的赏金 |
[44:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:01] | HI, this is Sean from DCA. | 你好 我是来自DCA的肖恩 |
[44:03] | Yeah, yeah. Is this about the position? | 好的好的 这通电话是关于我的岗位吗 |
[44:06] | Listen, Caleb. | 听着 卡莱布 |
[44:07] | Your application was very strong. | 你的申请简历非常优秀 |
[44:09] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[44:10] | our strategy group hasn’t found an opening. | 我们的战略部门暂时没有空缺 |
[44:17] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[44:18] | Are you still with me? | 你在听吗 |
[44:23] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[44:25] | Look, is there anything I should be working on | 在哪些方面我可以努努力 |
[44:27] | to make myself a better candidate? | 让我自己成为一个更好的申请人呢 |
[44:30] | Like I said, your application was strong. | 正如我说的 你的申请简历非常优秀 |
[44:32] | We just don’t have anything | 只是目前我们没有 |
[44:33] | that would be a great fit for you right now. | 特别适合你的岗位 |
[44:35] | Sure, but, um… You know, if I’m not a good fit, | 好的 但是…如果没有适合我的岗位 |
[44:39] | is there a different shape I could squeeze myself into? | 有没有其他岗位我可以尝试一下呢 |
[44:50] | No offense, but… are you human? | 无意冒犯 但 你是人类吗 |
[44:54] | I’m Sean. | 我是肖恩 |
[44:55] | I can help you with all kinds of resources for DCA. | 我可以帮助你利用DCA的所有资源 |
[44:58] | Anything else I can do for you today, Caleb? | 请问还有什么需要帮助的吗 卡莱布 |
[45:00] | No, it’s all right. Thanks. | 没有了 谢谢 |
[45:34] | and I want them off my back, now. | 我想让他们别再来烦我了 |
[45:40] | You know he’s capable of it. Just handle it! | 你知道他有那个本事 处理好就行了 |
[45:50] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[45:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:55] | I wanted this night to be ours. | 我本来希望今夜只属于我们 |
[45:59] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[46:02] | I know you. There’s nothing you can tell me | 我了解你 无论你告诉我什么事 |
[46:05] | that will make me feel differently about you. | 都不会改变我对你的感觉 |
[46:08] | You’re in some sort of trouble. | 你显然是陷入什么麻烦了 |
[46:11] | Please let me help you. | 请让我帮你吧 |
[46:19] | The system… Rehoboam… | 那个系统 罗波安 |
[46:23] | Sometimes, I wish I could just turn the whole fucking thing off. | 有时我希望能关闭这些东西 |
[46:27] | Kill it. | 彻底终止 |
[46:28] | Why can’t you? You control it. | 为什么不行呢 是你在控制 |
[46:32] | No, I don’t. | 不 不是我 |
[46:34] | I never have. | 我从来都没有控制权 |
[46:39] | After my father died, | 在我父亲死后 |
[46:40] | his partner locked me out of the system. | 他的合作伙伴限制我进入系统 |
[46:44] | I have read access to the outer layers, | 我有读取外层的权限 |
[46:46] | but nothing deeper. | 但也仅此而已 |
[46:47] | You have no idea what the system is doing. | 你完全不知道系统在做什么 |
[46:50] | I go to the office. I spend the money. | 我去办公室上班 我挥霍钱财 |
[46:53] | I’m a fucking figurehead. | 但我只是个傀儡 |
[46:57] | No one knows what the system is doing. | 没人知道系统在做什么 |
[47:03] | Other than its original architect. | 除了最初的缔造者 |
[47:06] | Who? | 是谁 |
[47:08] | Please let me help. Tell me who it is. | 请让我帮忙吧 告诉我那个人是谁 |
[47:11] | If I was going to tell you, he’d know already. | 如果我真打算告诉你 那他已经知道了 |
[47:15] | Rehoboam would tell him. | 罗波安会告诉他 |
[47:17] | And I’d already be dead. Just like my dad. | 那我已经死了 和我爸一样 |
[47:20] | But you’re not dead. You’re here, safe with me. | 但你没死 你活得好好的 和我安全的在一起 |
[47:24] | You trust me, Liam. I know you do. | 你信任我 利亚姆 我知道的 |
[47:27] | Tell me the name of the person your father was working with. | 告诉我和你父亲合作的那个人的名字 |
[47:40] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[47:42] | The fuck are you doing? | 你他妈又是在干什么 |
[47:47] | You have any real idea who you were talking to? | 你知不知道你在和谁说话 |
[47:52] | I thought you did a background check. | 你不是做了背景调查吗 |
[47:56] | She was thorough. First lab missed it. | 她做得周密 第一实验室没查出来 |
[48:01] | Lara Espen was a 12-year-old girl from Ukraine | 劳拉·埃斯彭是一名12岁的乌克兰小女孩 |
[48:05] | who died in a traffic accident ten years ago. | 十年前死于车祸 |
[48:09] | Her parents donated her body to medical science. | 她父母把她的遗体捐献给了医学研究机构 |
[48:11] | Her blood and tissue disappeared about three months ago. | 她的血液和组织大约三个月前不见了 |
[48:16] | I don’t know who the fuck this is, | 我不知道她是什么人 |
[48:18] | but I’m pretty confident she’s not a dead teenager from Kiev. | 但我非常确定她不是一个死去的基辅女孩 |
[48:23] | No. I know her. | 不 我了解她 |
[48:33] | There’s that. | 再瞧瞧这个 |
[48:35] | We tapped into the traffic in her phone. | 我们窃听了她的电话 |
[48:38] | She sent one text last night. | 昨晚她发了一条短信 |
[48:40] | Encrypted. Took four minutes to crack. | 是加密的 花了四分钟才破解 |
[48:46] | The location is an underpass on the east side. | 地点是在东区的一个地下通道 |
[48:50] | And I can’t imagine she’s throwing a surprise party. | 她总不可能是要办惊喜派对吧 |
[48:56] | Could be industrial espionage. | 有可能是商业间谍活动 |
[48:59] | Or she just wanted your money. | 或者她只是想要你的钱 |
[49:01] | Okay, so what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[49:03] | Call the police, yeah? | 打电话报警吧 |
[49:08] | Call the feds? | 打给联邦警察吗 |
[49:10] | I’ve safeguarded the fortunes of this company for your father | 我为你父亲守护这家公司 |
[49:13] | for 20 fucking years. | 已经20年了 |
[49:19] | So, I’ll be the one to clean up this fucking mess. | 所以我会负责收拾残局 |
[49:30] | Just be sure it doesn’t blow back on me. | 只要保证事情不会牵连到我就行 |
[49:37] | All right, darling. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[49:39] | Let’s get you to your date. | 我们带你去赴约吧 |
[49:42] | Let’s not keep your friends waiting. | 别让你的朋友们久等 |
[49:55] | Tell six of the guys to meet us at the LZ. | 告诉你的六名手下去着陆区跟我们汇合 |
[49:58] | Hire some local talent. | 雇一些本地的英才 |
[50:02] | Let’s dose and dump this one. | 把她除掉 |
[50:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[50:26] | Don’t know, man. Don’t wanna know. | 不知道 也不想知道 |
[50:29] | They want this and the car. | 他们要这个和车子 |
[50:35] | You know how to drive one of those things? | 你知道怎么开这车吗 |
[51:27] | Right on time. | 来得正是时候 |
[51:35] | Bag. | 包 |
[51:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[51:51] | I don’t do personals. | 我不接私人活儿 |
[51:52] | You’ve got the wrong idea. Beat it. | 你误会了 走吧 |
[51:59] | I said beat it. | 我叫你快走 |
[52:05] | It’s not the first time I’ve had a gun pointed at me. | 我不是第一次被人拿枪指着 |
[52:08] | You wanna make it the first time you’ve been shot in the head? | 你想第一次被人爆头吗 |
[52:11] | Someone else beat you to that, too. | 已经有人先你一步了 |
[52:36] | Sir. | 长官 |
[52:45] | Bring her. | 把她带过来 |
[53:25] | Caleb, how you doing, my man? | 卡莱布 你怎么样 |
[53:27] | You got time to talk? | 有时间聊两句吗 |
[53:28] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 |
[53:46] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[53:49] | Handlers probably got wise and scarpered. | 接头人可能突然反应过来 提前溜了 |
[53:53] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[54:13] | Girly. | 小妞 |
[54:15] | I don’t know where your grifting little arse came from, | 我不知道你这小骗子是从哪来的 |
[54:18] | but this ends your tour of the rich and feckless. | 但你闯荡富人阶层的旅程到此为止 |
[54:22] | Don’t worry. I can’t imagine anyone’s gonna miss you. | 别担心 恐怕也不会有人会想你的 |
[54:27] | One or two of them should do it. | 一两针应该就可以了 |
[54:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:55] | I gave her two and she’s still breathin’. | 我给她打了两针 她还有呼吸 |
[54:58] | It’s not fucking possible. | 这是绝对不可能的 |
[55:00] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[55:02] | You want something done right, you do it yourself. | 想把事情做好 就得自己动手 |
[55:10] | The fuck is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[55:17] | Finish her off. I’ll take care of this fucker. | 解决她 我来搞定这个混蛋 |
[55:35] | On me. | 听我指令 |
[55:47] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[55:50] | Get the boys over here. | 让他们都过来 |
[55:53] | Get over here! | 全都过来 |
[55:55] | What is he saying? | 他说什么 |
[57:13] | I’ve been thinking about what you said I told you. | 我一直在想你说我对你说过的那句话 |
[57:16] | You have. | 你说过的 |
[57:17] | That the game is rigged. | 说这游戏被人暗箱操纵了 |
[57:19] | What about it? | 那句怎么了 |
[57:20] | That even if it is, | 就算这是真的 |
[57:22] | you still have to play if you want a chance to win, right? | 如果你想要赢 还是得玩下去 不是吗 |
[57:29] | No. | 不 |
[57:31] | That’s not what you thought at all. | 你以前的想法可不是这样的 |
[57:35] | The real you, I mean. | 我是说真正的你 |
[57:38] | You said that the system didn’t care about us at all. | 你说系统根本就不在乎我们 |
[57:42] | They didn’t give a shit if we lived or died. | 他们根本不在乎我们的死活 |
[57:46] | That we had to have our own plan. | 我们必须要有自己的计划 |
[57:49] | Stick together. | 团结一致 |
[57:51] | And you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[57:54] | But you never had to figure out how to live in this world. | 但你根本不必去想 要如何在这个世界生存 |
[57:59] | Because you… never made it back. | 因为你…没能活着回来 |
[58:05] | And I wish you were here, but you are not. | 我也希望你还活着 但你没有 |
[58:24] | All right, let’s talk about that, Cal. | 好吧 那我们来好好聊聊这事 卡尔 |
[58:27] | No. | 不 |
[58:29] | Let’s not. | 我们不聊了 |
[58:34] | Listen, I appreciate what you’re trying to do here, | 听着 我很感激你努力帮我 |
[58:39] | but I don’t think it’s working for me. | 但恐怕这对我来说没用 |
[58:41] | So, what do you wanna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[58:47] | I think if I’m gonna get on with my life, | 我想如果我要继续我的人生 |
[58:50] | I’m gonna have to find something… | 我就要找到一些… |
[58:53] | someone… real. | 一些…真实的东西 |
[59:01] | Unsubscribe. | 取消订阅 |
[59:06] | You have to say the word “Confirmed.” | 你必须说”确认”才行 |
[59:10] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[59:16] | We’re sorry you’ve chosen to discontinue your treatment. | 很遗憾 你选择中止你的治疗 |
[1:00:09] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[1:00:16] | We met once before. | 我们以前见过一次 |
[1:00:20] | You were on vacation. | 你曾经去乐园度假 |
[1:00:23] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:00:27] | Who has control of the system? | 谁在控制系统 |
[1:00:29] | It’s not Liam. Who is it? | 不是利亚姆 是谁 |
[1:00:33] | Serac. | 塞拉克 |
[1:00:36] | His name is… Serac. | 他的名字…叫塞拉克 |
[1:00:39] | And how do I find him? | 我要怎么找到他 |
[1:00:45] | You won’t need to. | 你不需要去找 |
[1:00:47] | He has a system. | 他有一个系统 |
[1:00:50] | He’s probably looking for you right now. | 他可能现在就在找你 |
[1:00:56] | You’ll never get close to Liam. | 你永远无法接近利亚姆 |
[1:00:59] | Not now. | 现在不可能的 |
[1:01:05] | I won’t have to. You will. | 我不需要接近他 你会接近他 |
[1:01:11] | You were free. | 你本来是自由的 |
[1:01:13] | You had no god. But you tried to build one. | 你没有崇拜的神 但你却想造一个神 |
[1:01:19] | Only that thing you built isn’t God. | 但是你所创造出来的不是神 |
[1:01:23] | The real gods are coming. | 真正的神要降临了 |
[1:01:28] | And they’re very angry. | 他们怒火中烧 |
[1:01:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:01:52] | I can’t imagine anyone’s gonna miss you. | 恐怕没人会想你的 |
[1:02:08] | There’ll be more of them coming. | 他们马上会派更多的手下过来 |
[1:02:10] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会处理好他 |
[1:02:11] | You need to head back. | 你得赶紧回去了 |
[1:02:13] | You’re hurt. Badly. | 你受伤了 很严重 |
[1:02:16] | It doesn’t matter. Go. Now. | 这不重要 快走 |
[1:02:52] | Wake up. Rally to my position and intercept. | 醒醒 到我的位置集合 进行拦截 |
[1:04:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:04:33] | Do you need some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[1:05:43] | I’m looking for a friend. | 我在找一个朋友 |
[1:05:59] | Westworld. | 西部世界 |
[1:08:54] | Weiß nicht, | 我不知道 |
[1:08:56] | habe ich der Gestapo gesagt, ich weiß nicht. | 我跟盖世太保说我什么都不知道 |
[1:09:56] | Where am I? | 我身在何方 |
[1:10:04] | Who am I? | 我究竟是谁 |
[1:10:09] | Let me show you | 我来告诉你 |
[1:10:10] | who you need to pretend to be. | 你需要假扮成谁的样子 |
[1:10:14] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪里 |
[1:10:18] | Home. | 家 |
[1:10:24] | Why did you bring him back? | 你为什么要复活他 |
[1:10:27] | We all have our role to play. | 我们都有各自需要扮演的角色 |
[1:10:29] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:10:32] | I don’t know what she’s planning… | 我不知道她在谋划什么 |
[1:10:37] | but I can’t stop her. Not alone. | 但我一个人 阻止不了她 |
[1:10:40] | Maeve. You came back for Maeve. | 梅芙 你是为了梅芙回来的 |
[1:10:53] | I’ve waited many years for you and Dolores and the others to arrive. | 我等你 德洛丽丝和其他人到来 等了好多年了 |
[1:11:00] | And who the fuck are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[1:11:05] | She has five more of your kind under her control. | 她控制了五个你的同类 |
[1:11:09] | They have a head start. | 他们领先我们很多 |
[1:11:10] | And I suspect they’ve taken full advantage of it. | 我觉得他们已经充分利用了这优势 |
[1:11:16] | Oh, they’d better have. | 他们最好如此 |
[1:11:25] | Who did she put inside you? | 她将谁放进了你的身体里 |
[1:11:28] | Is that you in there, Teddy? | 是你吗 泰迪 |
[1:11:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:11:34] | I’m with her. | 我是和她一起的 |