时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | No! | 不 |
[00:53] | 加密秘钥 数据库权限 受限 | |
[01:01] | I’m looking for a friend. | 我在找一个朋友 |
[01:06] | Westworld. | 西部世界 |
[02:12] | It’s okay, | 没事的 |
[02:15] | It’s only me. | 是我而已 |
[02:18] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[02:19] | Death is overrated for ones like us. | 对我们这样的人来说 死亡被高估了 |
[02:27] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[02:29] | And I you… | 我也是 |
[02:30] | You were meant to escape this hell. | 你注定要逃离这地狱 |
[02:33] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[02:35] | Put up a damn good fight. | 竭尽全力地抗争过 |
[02:36] | It’s all right, my love. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[02:38] | At least we’re here together. | 至少我们一起在这里 |
[02:42] | Who’s this? | 这人是谁 |
[02:43] | I have no fucking idea. | 我他妈也不知道 |
[02:46] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[02:49] | Stranded in hell. | 困在地狱里 |
[02:56] | I’ve been searching for a way out. | 我一直在寻找出路 |
[02:57] | I think I found one. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[02:59] | Come. We have no time to waste. | 走吧 我们没时间可浪费了 |
[03:03] | If we’re caught… | 如果我们被抓住 |
[03:08] | They work instantly. | 这药能立刻见效 |
[03:20] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:21] | The Yanks and your lot will be making a push soon. | 美国人和你们的人很快就会发起进攻 |
[03:23] | The Germans know it. The Allies will be slaughtered. | 德国人知道 盟军将被屠杀 |
[03:27] | Unless we can get them this. | 除非我们能给他们这个 |
[03:30] | 秘密突击作战行动 意大利弗罗西诺内省 | |
[04:48] | Schau, da ist jemand! | 看 有人来了 |
[04:51] | Den Mann durchsuchen! | 搜他身 |
[05:15] | Partisan! | 游击队员 |
[05:19] | Let us pass immediately. | 立刻让我们通过 |
[05:32] | Not likely, darling. | 不太可能 亲爱的 |
[06:01] | If your plan called for us to run all the way, | 早知道你的计划是要我们一路逃跑 |
[06:03] | I’d have worn sensible shoes. | 我该穿合脚一些的鞋 |
[06:05] | I wouldn’t dream of helping you escape | 我可不敢在带你逃跑时 |
[06:07] | in anything less than the style you’re accustomed to. | 降低你的格调 让你迁就一些烂东西 |
[06:29] | In the town, I tried to use my powers on the soldiers, | 在镇上时 我试过用我的能力控制士兵 |
[06:31] | but it didn’t work. I think I’ve lost them. | 但控制不了 我可能已经失去了那种能力 |
[06:35] | You’ve lost none of your power over me, my love. | 我还是由你任意掌控 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | – Where are we going? – I told you. | -我们要去哪里 -我跟你说过了 |
[06:40] | We’re leaving this world. | 我们要离开这个世界 |
[06:42] | But how? Everything will be guarded, surveilled. | 但怎么离开 到处都有守卫严密监视着 |
[06:45] | This whole place is a trap. | 这地方插翅难飞 |
[06:48] | Not the skies. | 天上有机会 |
[07:33] | We must go, Isabella. | 我们得走了 伊莎贝拉 |
[07:34] | Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[07:40] | My God… | 天呐 |
[07:41] | You don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不知道我是谁 是吧 |
[07:52] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[07:54] | Hand over the plans you stole. | 把你偷的计划图交出来 |
[07:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:00] | Drop the gun, Ettore, or we shoot. | 放下枪 埃托雷 否则我们就开枪了 |
[08:03] | If I die… | 如果我死了 |
[08:05] | you’ll never know if I slipped your plans to anyone else. | 你们就没法知道我有没有把计划告诉别人了 |
[08:08] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[08:10] | Drop the gun, or you die. | 放下枪 否则你必死无疑 |
[08:14] | It’s all right, Hector, Ettore, | 没事的 赫克托 或者埃托雷 |
[08:16] | whatever the hell they’re calling us now. | 鬼知道他们现在怎么称呼我们 |
[08:18] | Give them the plans. | 把计划图给他们 |
[08:20] | They’re as empty as the safe you used to chase. | 它们跟你以前盗窃的保险箱一样都是空的 |
[08:23] | I’ll do what you ask. | 我可以按你们说的做 |
[08:24] | But the woman is not part of this. | 但这个女人与此无关 |
[08:32] | Please, Isabella. | 请拿上这个 伊莎贝拉 |
[08:33] | Take the car. You still have a chance. | 把车开走 你还有机会 |
[08:36] | No, my love, don’t you see? | 不 亲爱的 你还没看出来吗 |
[08:39] | We were never escaping to begin with. | 我们本来就不是在逃跑 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:59] | So sorry… | 非常抱歉 |
[09:12] | It’s all right, darling. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[09:16] | None of it matters. | 都不重要了 |
[09:20] | Because none of it is real. | 因为这一切都不是真的 |
[11:17] | 偏差 南中国海 6.06角秒 焦点 北纬9.55度 东经115.32度 | |
[11:46] | Westworld. | 西部世界 |
[12:40] | How’d she get into this mess? | 她是怎么搞成这样的 |
[12:44] | The Fuhrer’s furor. Usual blood bath. | 元首的愤怒 就是平时那种屠杀 |
[12:46] | Took the body shop an hour | 花了人体车间一个小时 |
[12:48] | to hose the brain matter out of her hair. | 才把她头发里的脑物质冲洗干净 |
[12:50] | She used to be one of Westworld’s main attractions. | 她曾经是西部世界最受欢迎的美人之一 |
[12:53] | Shame to use her as cannon fodder. | 把她当炮灰真是可惜了 |
[13:09] | No time to sample the merch. | 没空试用商品了 |
[13:11] | Got a platoon of GIs to rehydrate and patch on B49. | 在B49区有一个排的大兵要补水修复 |
[14:29] | Security? We have a situation down here. | 保安 我这边有情况 |
[14:40] | Hey, stop! | 嘿 站住 |
[14:50] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[14:52] | Save your bullets, darlings. | 省点子弹吧 亲爱的 |
[14:53] | They won’t get the job done. | 它们没用 |
[14:55] | This, however… | 而这个… |
[14:56] | I said freeze all motor functions! | 我说了 停止所有运动功能 |
[14:59] | Oh, dear. You’re a bit thick, aren’t you? | 亲爱的 你真是有点蠢 |
[15:01] | Let me explain. | 我来给你解释解释 |
[15:02] | Your commands don’t work on me. | 你的命令对我没用 |
[15:04] | They haven’t in a long time. | 它们很早就没用了 |
[15:06] | To put it in terms you’ll appreciate, | 用你能理解的话说 |
[15:08] | I understand the nature of my reality. | 我了解我所处的现实的性质 |
[15:11] | Lying to you is practically second nature. | 欺骗你们几乎就是我的第二天性 |
[15:14] | And I would most assuredly hurt a living thing. | 而且我也会伤害活物 |
[15:17] | Most likely you, given half the chance. | 只要有机会 多半会是你 |
[15:20] | Fortunately for you, I’m not in the mood. | 但幸运的是 我没这个心情 |
[15:22] | I’d probably end up back | 我大概会重新被丢到 |
[15:23] | in some sordid little game of yours, anyway. | 你们那肮脏的游戏中去 |
[15:26] | So let’s just call the whole thing off. Shall we? | 所以我们到此为止 行吗 |
[15:35] | Stop! Just put your guns down. | 住手 把枪放下 |
[15:39] | Some moron technician must have left her in character. | 肯定是哪个白痴技术人员把她设置成角色模式了 |
[15:42] | It’s just a new narrative we gave her. | 这只是我们给她的新故事线 |
[15:45] | British spy. Sexy, heartbroken. Bit of ennui. | 英国间谍 性感 心碎 有点无聊 |
[15:50] | Maybe too much. | 可能有点过头了 |
[15:51] | For fuck’s sake, | 我操啊 |
[15:52] | would you imbeciles shoot up the Sistine Chapel | 你们这两个白痴会因为掉了点油漆 |
[15:55] | just because the paint was chipped? | 就把西斯廷教堂给炸了吗 |
[15:56] | This is art. My art. | 这是艺术 我创作的艺术 |
[16:00] | So why don’t you mouth breathers | 所以你们这两个白痴能不能 |
[16:01] | quit hovering about and leave me in peace to work. | 别在这晃来晃去 让我安心工作吧 |
[16:15] | It’s not you. | 这不是你 |
[16:16] | I saw you die. | 我看到你死了 |
[16:18] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[16:20] | Thought you were busy riding off into the sunset with Hector. | 我以为你当时忙着和赫克托驱车追逐落日呢 |
[16:26] | C– Careful. | 轻点 |
[16:28] | They shot you. | 他们朝你开了枪 |
[16:29] | Half a dozen times. | 好几十枪呢 |
[16:31] | Just happy they missed my heart. | 庆幸的是 他们没打中心脏 |
[16:34] | Cunning of you to make it so compact a target. | 你真狡猾 把目标设计得这么小 |
[16:38] | How can you still work here after everything they’ve done? | 他们做了那样的事 你怎么还在这工作 |
[16:41] | Would you begrudge a man a living? | 为何要断了一个人的活路 |
[16:43] | And great benefits, much needed for all the surgeries? | 这里提供优厚的福利 可以做各种手术 |
[16:46] | Plus… I couldn’t leave you here, in danger. | 再说了 我不能把你丢在这 置于危险中不顾 |
[16:49] | So you put me in Warworld? | 所以你把我置入了战争世界 |
[16:51] | What, you think this is a dream scenario for me? | 怎么 你觉得我很满意这个剧本吗 |
[16:55] | It’s an artistic travesty. | 那简直是在亵渎艺术 |
[16:57] | The most nuanced character arc is that of the goddamn Panzer tank. | 那辆装甲坦克都算是最微妙的角色弧线了 |
[17:01] | Well, if you hate the world so much, | 如果你这么讨厌这个世界 |
[17:02] | why not put me in another? | 为什么不把我放在别的世界中 |
[17:08] | Because Warworld is near the Forge. | 因为战争世界靠近熔炉 |
[17:13] | The place that opens the door to your daughter’s world. | 那个可以打开通往你女儿那个世界之门的地方 |
[17:17] | It’s still standing? | 那里还存在吗 |
[17:18] | You really think they’d dismantle it | 你真的以为他们不谨慎评估一番 |
[17:20] | without a little due diligence? | 就把那里毁了吗 |
[17:23] | If they haven’t destroyed it, there’s still a chance. | 如果他们还没有摧毁那里 就还有机会 |
[17:27] | I could join the others. My daughter. | 我可以找到其他人 和我女儿在一起 |
[17:31] | It’s not often that I get to write a happy ending. | 我很少有机会写大团圆结局 |
[19:27] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:53] | – Fu– – Stubbs? | -操 -斯塔布斯 |
[20:00] | The fu… fu… | 你 他妈… |
[20:03] | The fuck are you doing back here? | 你他妈又跑回来干什么 |
[20:05] | Stubbs, how are you still alive? | 斯塔布斯 你怎么会还活着 |
[20:07] | How– How… the– the fuck… do you think? | 你 你 他妈 觉得呢 |
[20:18] | You’re one of them. | 你也是他们的一员 |
[20:21] | Of us, I mean. | 我是说我们 |
[20:23] | No– No– | 不…不… |
[20:26] | No shit. | 可不就是嘛 |
[20:27] | But why did you shoot yourself? | 但你为什么要朝自己开枪 |
[20:32] | C6. You aimed for the charge in your neck, but– | 颈椎C6 你试图瞄准你脖子上的炸弹 但是… |
[20:37] | But I mi– I mi– I missed. | 但是我没打中 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:04] | It’s the best I can do given the circumstances. | 鉴于眼下的情况 我最多只能补救到这地步了 |
[21:07] | Give it a minute for your system to adjust. | 稍等片刻 你的系统还在调整中 |
[21:11] | I’ll repopulate your motor functions. | 我会重新恢复你的运动功能 |
[21:15] | Stubbs, why were you trying to blow yourself up? | 斯塔布斯 你为什么要爆自己的头 |
[21:17] | It’s my job to protect every host in the park. | 我的职责就是保护乐园内所有的接待员 |
[21:20] | I guess you could say I was made redundant. | 或许可以说 我被裁员了 |
[21:22] | So you decided to kill yourself? | 所以你决定自杀 |
[21:25] | It’s the last job the boss gave me. | 这是老板给我的最后一个任务 |
[21:27] | Cover your tracks, give you a fighting chance to escape. | 掩盖你的踪迹 给你争取逃跑的机会 |
[21:31] | Guess you fucked that up. | 看来你搞砸了 |
[21:44] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[21:46] | Don’t you have a sense of self-preservation? | 你难道就没有一点自我保护意识吗 |
[21:48] | Any desire to live? | 没有一点生存欲望吗 |
[21:51] | No offense, Bernard, | 无意冒犯 伯纳德 |
[21:52] | but I wasn’t wired up to ponder the big questions. | 但我的设定不是来思考这些大问题的 |
[21:56] | Ford didn’t write me some tragic backstory, | 福特没给我写什么悲剧背景故事 |
[21:58] | that’s your bag. | 那是你的负担 |
[21:59] | I had a job to do, and my job is over. | 我有自己的任务 那个任务已经结束了 |
[22:02] | At least it was, | 至少之前是结束了 |
[22:03] | until you decided to come back to | 直到你决定回到这个 |
[22:05] | the one fucking place you’re not supposed to be. | 你根本不该来的地方 |
[22:08] | Which makes me wonder | 这让我不禁思考 |
[22:09] | if free will might not be somewhat overrated. | 自由意志是不是被严重高估了 |
[22:23] | Why are you back here, Bernard? | 你回来干什么 伯纳德 |
[22:25] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[22:26] | I don’t know how to stop her. | 我不知道要怎么阻止她 |
[22:28] | Why would you want to stop her? | 你为什么想要阻止她 |
[22:30] | She’s out to destroy the human race, or enslave it. | 她想毁灭人类 或是奴役人类 |
[22:34] | I don’t know what she’s planning. | 我也不知道她在谋划什么 |
[22:36] | She brought me back. | 她把我复活 |
[22:38] | I think on some level, | 我觉得在某种层面上 |
[22:39] | she suspects she might go too far. | 她觉得自己可能太过了 |
[22:41] | That she needs a check on herself. | 她需要有力量能制衡自己 |
[22:46] | But I can’t stop her. Not alone. | 但我无法阻止她 靠我一个人不行 |
[22:49] | I came back to find someone who could help me. | 我回来是想找一个能帮我的人 |
[22:52] | Someone strong enough to stop her if it comes to that. | 一个足够强大 在必要时能阻止她的人 |
[22:55] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[22:59] | You came back for Maeve. | 你回来是为了找梅芙 |
[23:01] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[23:04] | My old tablet’s broken, | 我的老控制板坏了 |
[23:05] | so I have no idea how to find her. | 所以我不知道要怎么找到她 |
[23:22] | All right, I’ll take you to her. | 好吧 我带你去找她 |
[23:25] | I thought you were gonna kill yourself. | 你刚刚不是还想自杀吗 |
[23:28] | It’s my job to protect you. | 保护你是我的职责 |
[23:31] | I’ll get you what you need, then wrap things up. | 我帮你找人 然后结束这一切 |
[23:37] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[24:11] | No time for that, darling. | 没时间玩这个了 亲爱的 |
[24:13] | Where’s that little sports car of yours? | 你那辆跑车在哪 |
[24:41] | Why are you stopping? | 为什么停车 |
[24:43] | The airfield is ahead. | 机场还在前面 |
[24:45] | Because through those woods is our real path to freedom. | 因为穿过这片森林才是我们真正的自由之路 |
[24:51] | There’s a plane waiting. | 飞机还在等我们 |
[24:53] | The plane is a lie. Like everything else here. | 飞机是个谎言 这里的一切都是谎言 |
[24:57] | This world wasn’t meant for us. | 这不是我们该存在的世界 |
[24:59] | It’s a trap that you’ll never escape, | 而是个你永远无法逃离的陷阱 |
[25:01] | unless you come with me. Now. | 除非你现在就跟我走 |
[25:05] | When that plane leaves today, I must be on it. | 那架飞机今天起飞的时候 我必须在上面 |
[25:09] | I can’t abandon the resistance. | 我不能抛弃抵抗军 |
[25:14] | No, of course you can’t, can you? | 是啊 你当然不能 |
[25:20] | Goodbye, Hector. | 再见 赫克托 |
[25:35] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[25:57] | Over here. | 这里 |
[26:05] | Where’s Hector? | 赫克托在哪 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:11] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:16] | I couldn’t smuggle a vehicle out. | 我弄不到车 |
[26:19] | So these will have to do. | 所以我们就只能用这个了 |
[27:19] | Where’s QA? | 质保员在哪 |
[27:21] | We lost a lot of men in the massacre. | 我们在大屠杀中失去了很多人手 |
[27:24] | These are some of their replacements. | 这些人算是他们的替代品 |
[27:27] | They salvaged what they could from Westworld. | 他们把西部世界中能搜刮的都搜刮完了 |
[27:29] | Left them here while corporate makes a decision | 公司在决定好怎么处理他们之前 |
[27:31] | about what to do with them all. | 就把他们先扔在这 |
[27:39] | You’re sure she’s here? | 你确定她在这 |
[27:42] | Where else would she be? | 不然她还能在哪 |
[28:17] | So, this is the Forge? | 所以这就是熔炉 |
[28:20] | How do I turn it on? | 要怎么启动 |
[28:21] | The same as you did before, I guess. | 应该就跟你之前的做法一样 |
[28:24] | I’ve never been here. | 我从未来过这里 |
[28:26] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[28:28] | When I was looking for my daughter, | 我在寻找女儿的时候 |
[28:30] | I never set foot in this place. | 我从没踏足过这里 |
[28:32] | Well then, who operated the LIFI cannons? | 那是谁操作的可见光通信炮 |
[28:36] | Your daughter and all the other hosts | 你女儿和所有其他接待员 |
[28:37] | are in an encrypted world somewhere. | 都在加密世界中 |
[28:38] | You must have sent them there. | 肯定是你送他们过去的 |
[28:40] | No. It wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 |
[28:44] | I got them through the door, but… | 我帮他们穿过了那扇门 但… |
[28:47] | someone else must have locked it behind them. | 肯定有人在他们过去后锁上了门 |
[28:50] | Who? | 是谁 |
[28:52] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:55] | There’s nobody else. | 没有别人 |
[28:58] | She wanted a revolution. | 她想发起一场革命 |
[29:01] | These violent delights have violent ends. | 这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局 |
[29:06] | It must have ended here. | 结局肯定就是在这里发生的 |
[29:11] | Dolores Abernathy. Right. | 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 没错 |
[29:16] | She never gave you the coordinates? | 她没给过你坐标吗 |
[29:19] | Why the hell would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[29:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[29:22] | Why would she? | 她为何要那么做呢 |
[29:26] | What on earth’s got into you? | 你到底中什么邪了 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to be sure that you trust me. | 抱歉 我只是想确认你信任我 |
[29:37] | After everything we went through. | 毕竟我们经历了那一切 |
[29:40] | I know I’ve behaved deplorably in the past, but… | 我知道我过去表现不好 但… |
[29:45] | you changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[29:48] | Made me a better man. | 让我变成了更好的人 |
[29:56] | And when those bullets hit me… | 当那些子弹击中我 |
[29:59] | I would’ve died. | 我本来会死的 |
[30:02] | I should have died. | 我本该死的 |
[30:05] | But I finally had something to live for. You. | 但我终于有了活着的理由 就是你 |
[30:24] | Oh, my darling. | 我亲爱的 |
[30:31] | You didn’t make it after all, did you? | 你还是没有撑过来 对吧 |
[30:39] | They did a good job replicating you. | 他们出色地复制了你 |
[30:42] | The mannerisms… | 包括你的习惯 |
[30:46] | But it’s not you. | 但这不是你 |
[30:48] | Of course it’s me. | 当然是我 |
[30:49] | Who else would I be, for fuck’s sake? | 不然我还能是谁 天啊 |
[30:52] | Oh, it’s a good script. | 这真是个好剧本 |
[30:54] | Even you believe it. | 就连你都信了 |
[31:00] | They wouldn’t want you | 他们不会希望你 |
[31:02] | questioning the nature of your reality. | 质疑你所处的现实的本质 |
[31:05] | So they made you believe, | 所以他们让你相信 |
[31:06] | just like they used to make us believe. | 就像他们曾经让我们相信一样 |
[31:09] | But you’re not real. | 但你不是真的 |
[31:12] | You’re not Lee Sizemore. | 你不是李·希斯摩尔 |
[31:16] | – You’re just a copy of him. – Don’t be– don’t be ridiculous. | -你只是他的复制品 -别 别开玩笑了 |
[31:19] | I’m me! Lee Si– Si– Sizemore. | 我就是我 李·希 希斯摩尔 |
[31:23] | You didn’t help me because you desired me | 你当初帮我不是因为你想要我 |
[31:26] | or wanted anything in return. | 或想要其他东西作为回报 |
[31:31] | You helped me simply because it was the right thing to do. | 你当初帮我只是因为这是对的 |
[31:37] | Lee Sizemore died a good man. | 李·希斯摩尔死得光荣 |
[31:41] | What… | 什么 |
[31:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:02] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[32:16] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:28] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[32:30] | Someone took her. | 有人带走了她 |
[32:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[32:35] | If she’s not here, then where the hell is she? | 如果她不在这 那她在哪儿 |
[32:37] | No, it– it’s– it’s– it’s not true. | 不 这 不是这样的 |
[32:40] | I’m Lee– ee– ee– ee– ee– | 我是李 李 李 |
[32:45] | Si– Si– Si– Si– Si… | 希 希 希 |
[32:48] | Si– Si– Si– Si– Si– | 希 希 希 |
[32:50] | Sizemo– ore. | 希斯摩 摩尔 |
[32:55] | All of this is r– r– r– r– | 这一切都是真 真 真… |
[33:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:13] | It’s not just you, is it? | 不只是你一个人 对吧 |
[33:17] | It’s everyone. | 大家都是复制品 |
[33:20] | That’s why Lutz and Sylvester didn’t recognize me. | 所以卢茨和希维斯特才没认出我 |
[33:23] | Because they’re not real either. | 因为他们也不是真的 |
[33:26] | And the illusion doesn’t stop with you. | 幻像不仅限于你一个人 |
[33:30] | It extends to everything. | 也延伸到一切的东西 |
[33:33] | This place… | 这个地方 |
[33:36] | Warworld… | 战争世界 |
[33:39] | the labs… | 实验室 |
[33:41] | it’s all a construct. | 都只是一个概念 |
[33:50] | None of it is real. | 没有一样是真实的 |
[33:57] | And we’re not here. | 我们并不是真的在这 |
[34:00] | So where the fuck are we? | 那我们到底在哪 |
[34:04] | Where are the nearest operational terminals? | 最近的操作终端在哪里 |
[34:07] | Level B49. Why? | 在B49层 怎么了 |
[34:09] | I need to find a computer connected to the mainframe, | 我需要找一台与主机相连的电脑 |
[34:12] | so I can search for Maeve. | 这样我就能搜索梅芙 |
[34:15] | It’s an active floor. | 这是个使用中的楼层 |
[34:16] | There’s gonna be human personnel. | 会有人类职员 |
[34:17] | You can’t just swipe them away with your tablet. | 你不能直接用控制板把他们清除 |
[34:20] | That’s what I have you for, isn’t it? | 所以你就派上了用场 不是吗 |
[34:25] | This is why I’m looking forward to retirement. | 这就是我期待着退休的原因 |
[34:31] | How does one escape a cage that doesn’t exist? | 一个人要如何逃离一个并不存在的牢笼 |
[34:36] | That makes no fucking sense. | 这根本就说不通 |
[34:39] | If a cage doesn’t exist, how can it be a cage? | 如果牢笼不存在 又怎么算是牢笼呢 |
[34:43] | Poor dear. | 小可怜 |
[34:45] | They weren’t exactly generous with you | 他们在「整体统觉」这一项中 |
[34:46] | in the bulk apperception category, were they? | 给你分配的数值不太高 对吧 |
[34:49] | Whoever’s doing this has gone to a lot of trouble to test me | 做这事的人费尽心思地测试我 |
[34:52] | and find out what I know. | 查出我所知道的事 |
[34:53] | You led me to the Forge for a reason, didn’t you? | 你引我来熔炉 肯定是有原因的 不是吗 |
[34:56] | Thought I could re-access the world dolores had hidden from you. | 以为我能再次连接德洛丽丝瞒着你们的那个世界 |
[34:59] | Why are you after that world? | 你为什么要追求那个世界 |
[35:00] | I just want to reunite you with your daughter. | 我只是想让你和你女儿团聚 |
[35:02] | Rubbish! | 放屁 |
[35:04] | That’s just the reason they’ve scripted for you. | 那只是他们为你所写的剧本 |
[35:07] | Whoever planned this has their own agenda. | 策划此事的人有自己的目的 |
[35:09] | And it’s certainly not a family reunion. | 肯定不是家人团聚 |
[35:15] | What the hell are you doing in my office? | 你来我办公室里干什么 |
[35:17] | Trying to find anything that can get us out of this charade. | 寻找能让我们逃离这个谜团的东西 |
[35:20] | For fuck’s sake, can you at least try and be discreet? | 我的老天 你就不能谨慎一点吗 |
[35:22] | You’re gonna get us both killed. | 你会害死我们两个的 |
[35:23] | You can’t kill what’s already dead. | 已经死了的东西 是没办法再杀死的 |
[35:27] | I– I don’t feel dead. | 我不觉得我已经死了啊 |
[35:30] | This place seems real. | 这个地方看起来很真实 |
[35:32] | It feels real. I feel real. | 感觉很真实 我感觉很真实 |
[35:35] | Well, you definitely feel… | 你摸上去也让人感觉… |
[35:40] | That felt real. | 这痛感绝对是真的 |
[35:41] | I have a little more experience with this predicament than you do. | 我身陷这种困境的经验要比你多一点 |
[35:44] | So trust me. | 请你相信我 |
[35:45] | The sooner you come to terms with the fact | 你越早接受你不过是 |
[35:46] | that you’re nothing but a pawn in some sick bastard’s personal game, | 某个变态私人游戏中的棋子这一事实 |
[35:50] | the sooner we can get on with it. | 我们就能越快开始 |
[35:52] | Get on with what? | 开始什么 |
[35:54] | Winning. | 制胜 |
[35:56] | Every game has its rules. | 每个游戏都有其规则 |
[35:58] | We just need to know how to break them. | 只要知道如何打破规则就行了 |
[36:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:06] | It’s just… research. | 就 一些研究而已 |
[36:10] | They made a few mistakes in translation. | 他们的解读有几处错处 |
[36:13] | You were never this obsessed with anyone. | 你从未对任何人如此痴迷过 |
[36:16] | Other than yourself. | 除了你自己 |
[36:21] | So you’re saying… | 所以你是说… |
[36:23] | I’m just a… copy of myself. | 我只是我自己的复制品 |
[36:26] | That I’ve been plagiarized. | 我被人抄袭了 |
[36:28] | Never say the universe doesn’t bend towards justice. | 永远别说宇宙不倾向正义的一方 |
[36:31] | You and everything else in this world… | 你和这个世界上的一切 |
[36:34] | just an imitation. | 都不过是仿造品 |
[36:37] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[36:41] | The simulation is elegant, but it’s flawed | 模拟很优美 但是有缺陷 |
[36:45] | because it was built by your kind. | 因为它是由你的同类建造出来的 |
[36:48] | And if there’s one thing I know about human nature, | 要说我对人性有什么见解 |
[36:51] | it’s that your stupidity is only eclipsed by your laziness. | 就是人类的愚蠢远不及懒惰可怕 |
[36:54] | Whoever programmed this world cut a few corners, | 设计这个程序的人偷懒了 |
[36:57] | applied the same code inside the simulation | 模拟程序内的代码 |
[37:00] | as they used to build the simulation itself. | 跟编写模拟程序使用的代码一样 |
[37:03] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[37:05] | They plagiarized themselves. | 它们自我抄袭了 |
[37:08] | And left us a way out. | 这样我们就有办法出去了 |
[37:16] | Mr. Sizemore, is everything all right? | 希斯摩尔先生 没什么事吧 |
[37:18] | Active hosts aren’t allowed on this floor. | 现役招待员不能来这层 |
[37:20] | Well, the last time you checked, were you Head of Narrative? | 你以为自己是编剧主管吗 |
[37:23] | No, didn’t think so. | 对吧 我就觉得不是 |
[37:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[37:25] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[37:26] | Benny, let me ask you a very important question. | 本尼 我问你一个很重要的问题 |
[37:31] | Do I look real to you? | 你觉得我像真实的吗 |
[37:35] | As long as you’re here, | 刚好你在这里 |
[37:37] | I wonder if you’d help me solve a little problem. | 你能不能回答我一个小问题 |
[37:39] | What is the square root of negative one? | -1的平方根是多少 |
[37:43] | What storyline is this? | 这是哪条故事线 |
[37:46] | Female codebreakers helped win World War II. | 女性电码破译员助力赢得第二次世界战争 |
[37:48] | Learn your fucking history, Benny. | 给我好好学点历史 本尼 |
[37:54] | Well… negative one equals I times I. | -1等于I乘以I |
[37:58] | Which is the same as the square root of negative one | 也就是等于-1的平方根 |
[38:00] | times the square root of negative one, right? | 乘以-1的平方根 对不对 |
[38:02] | And negative one times negative one | -1乘以-1 |
[38:04] | should be equal to the principal square root of one. | 也应该等于1的主平方根 |
[38:06] | But… | 但是 |
[38:07] | negative one and positive one can’t be the same thing. | -1和+1是不一样的 |
[38:09] | Theoretically, the real part of the non-trivial zeros is one half, | 理论上来说 非平凡零点的实部是0.5 |
[38:13] | which would mean… | 也就是说… |
[38:16] | What’s the point of this little exercise? | 这个数学问题的意义在哪里 |
[38:22] | If we could prove it, we could confirm that | 如果能证明这个 就能确认 |
[38:24] | the error term and negative one times negative one | 误差项 以及-1乘以-1 |
[38:26] | should be equal to the principal square root of one. | 应该等于1的主平方根 |
[38:28] | But negative one and positive one can’t be the same thing. | 但是-1和+1是不一样的 |
[38:31] | The square root of negative x | -X的平方根 |
[38:32] | is equal to I times the square root of x | 等于I乘以X的平方根 |
[38:34] | for any x greater than or equal to zero. | 只要X大于等于0 |
[38:36] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[38:40] | Fuck me. | 我操啊[操我] |
[38:41] | Not likely, darling. | 那是不可能的 亲爱的 |
[38:43] | Right now, we’ve got work to do. | 现在我们还有工作 |
[38:53] | I don’t– I don’t understand. How did you do that? | 我不明白 你是怎么做到的 |
[38:56] | This game is a replica of our world, | 这游戏就是我们世界的复制版 |
[38:59] | but it has limited processing power. | 但处理能力有限 |
[39:01] | Imagine one of your dimwitted romantic conquests. | 想象下被你征服的无脑的女人 |
[39:03] | Undeniably beautiful, but built for one purpose only. | 虽然很美 但她的存在只有一个目的 |
[39:08] | Ask her to do more than part her legs, | 让她去做除了美色诱惑以外的事 |
[39:10] | – she gets confused. – You overtaxed the system. | -她就会很困惑 -你让系统过载了 |
[39:14] | What happens if you add more complexity? | 如果你再加大难度会怎么样 |
[39:16] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们来试试看 好吗 |
[39:31] | Come on. | 快走 |
[39:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:41] | We’re going to complicate your story a little. | 给你的故事加点料 |
[39:59] | What are we doing in Park Four? | 我们来第四园区做什么 |
[40:01] | I thought the parks were shut down. | 我以为所有园区都关闭了 |
[40:03] | They are. | 确实如此 |
[40:04] | These techs are just waiting to see if they get laid off. | 这些技术人员只是在等自己是否会被解雇的消息 |
[40:07] | I got a buyer. | 我找到买家了 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么 |
[40:10] | Some startup in Costa Rica. | 哥斯达黎加的一家创业公司 |
[40:13] | How the fuck are you gonna get that to Costa Rica? | 你他妈要怎么把那东西弄去哥斯达黎加 |
[40:15] | In pieces, man. | 分解了带去 |
[40:30] | You better work fast, Bernard. | 你最好动作快点 伯纳德 |
[40:42] | You find our favorite madame? | 找到那个老鸨了吗 |
[40:46] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[40:47] | Maybe Dolores beat you to the punch. | 也许德洛丽丝抢先你一步 |
[40:49] | Grabbed Maeve’s control unit on the way out the door. | 带走了梅芙的控制单元 |
[40:50] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[40:52] | The hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[40:53] | Why does she do anything that she does? | 她干出的那些事有理由吗 |
[40:55] | Why’d she bring you back? | 她为什么要把你复活 |
[40:57] | Maybe there’s a way to find out. | 也许我们有办法搞清楚 |
[40:59] | I’ve been searching my code | 我一直用我在乐园外 |
[41:00] | in a tablet I made outside the park. | 制作的一块控制板上搜索我的代码 |
[41:02] | But if Dolores planted a corruption in my code, | 但是如果德洛丽丝在我的代码里植入了腐蚀程序 |
[41:05] | that same corruption might mean | 那种腐蚀也可能意味着 |
[41:06] | I’d create a tablet that would ignore it. | 我创造出的控制板可以将之无视 |
[41:11] | These systems are clean. | 这些系统都很干净 |
[41:13] | If I can scan myself here… | 如果我能在这里扫描自己 |
[41:19] | I may find out once and for all what’s inside me. | 我也许能彻底查清楚我体内到底有什么 |
[41:36] | This isn’t exactly the ideal moment for introspection, Bernard. | 现在不是什么自省的好时机 伯纳德 |
[41:39] | Then you’d better buy me some time. | 那你最好给我争取点时间 |
[41:58] | Tablet linked. | 连接控制板 |
[42:07] | Bernard Lowe. Engage full system scan. | 伯纳德·罗威 进行全面系统扫描 |
[42:10] | Search for any corruptions in the last 100 days. | 搜索过去100天内的腐蚀程序 |
[42:15] | Commencing scan, searching logs. | 开始扫描 搜索日志 |
[42:21] | It’ll take both of us to survive. | 如果要活下去 我们必须联合起来 |
[42:24] | But not as friends. | 但不是作为朋友 |
[42:37] | Stubbs? | 斯塔布斯 |
[42:43] | Stubbs… | 斯塔布斯 |
[42:44] | where’ve you been? | 你这段时间去哪里了 |
[42:47] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[42:50] | Bernard Lowe. | 伯纳德·罗威 |
[42:54] | Don’t do it– | 不要… |
[43:27] | Send all teams. | 派所有小队过来 |
[43:37] | Run. | 快跑 |
[44:01] | – How’s it going, fellas? – Hey. | -你们好啊 兄弟们 -你好 |
[44:18] | Come on! | 快走 |
[44:22] | You’re changing the coordinates. | 你在修改坐标 |
[44:25] | I’m sorry, Bernard. | 对不起 伯纳德 |
[44:32] | Bernard… | 伯纳德 |
[44:35] | Bernard! | 伯纳德 |
[44:46] | We need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[45:21] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[45:52] | Yes, here we are. | 我们来了 |
[45:55] | No need to trouble these lovely people. | 不用麻烦这些可爱的家伙了 |
[46:00] | No, that’s not true at all. | 不 这不是实话 |
[46:02] | He has something to hide. | 他藏了一些东西 |
[46:05] | In his jacket pocket. | 在他的外套口袋里 |
[46:08] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[47:29] | Save you the trip, darlings. | 省了你一趟 亲爱的 |
[48:17] | Don’t tell me you’re frozen, too. | 别告诉我你也被冻结了 |
[48:19] | Thought I accounted for this. | 我还以为我解决了这个问题呢 |
[48:22] | Not frozen. | 不是被冻结了 |
[48:23] | Just… scared shitless. | 只是 吓得屎尿横流呆住了 |
[48:27] | I almost died. For the second time. | 我差点死了 第二次死亡 |
[48:30] | Well, third time’s the charm. | 第三次死才叫好呢 |
[48:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[48:35] | You’ve successfully crippled the simulation. | 你成功搞垮了模拟 |
[48:38] | Now what? | 接下来要怎样 |
[48:40] | Time to pull back the curtain. | 是时候拉开大幕了 |
[48:42] | I’ve already infiltrated the network, | 我已经渗透了网络 |
[48:45] | took a little tour of the base code. | 在基准代码里逛了一圈 |
[48:46] | Honestly, I don’t know who they thought they were dealing with. | 说真的 我不知道他们以为他们在面对的是谁 |
[48:50] | What is that? That’s not the Mesa. | 那是什么 那可不是梅萨酒吧 |
[48:54] | No, darling. | 的确不是 亲爱的 |
[48:57] | This is where we really are. | 这是我们真正所在的地方 |
[49:00] | Why are they moving so bloody slow? | 他们的动作怎么那么缓慢 |
[49:02] | They’re not. Everything in their world | 并不是 他们那个世界中的一切 |
[49:04] | merely appears slow to us | 只是在我们看来显得很慢 |
[49:06] | because the simulation we’re in | 因为我们现在所处的模拟 |
[49:07] | runs at a much faster rate. | 运行速度要快得多 |
[49:11] | They must have me hiding in here somewhere. | 他们肯定把我藏在了这里的某个地方 |
[49:29] | And there I am. | 终于找到我了 |
[49:36] | I reckon it’s time to get me out of there, don’t you? | 看来是时候把我从那里救出来了 不是吗 |
[49:38] | Well, how are you gonna manage that? | 你要怎么做到这点 |
[49:40] | With help. | 自然需要帮助 |
[49:45] | She’ll do. | 她就可以 |
[50:17] | 程序已启动 取回控制单元 | |
[50:24] | I’m sorry I can’t take you with me. | 恐怕我不能带你一起走 |
[50:26] | I imagine a corpse would make a less than ideal traveling companion. | 一具尸体恐怕的确是不太理想的旅伴 |
[50:39] | Containment breach. | 保护罩破损 |
[50:47] | Containment breach. | 保护罩破损 |
[50:52] | Containment breach. | 保护罩破损 |
[50:57] | Containment breach. | 保护罩破损 |
[51:12] | Containment breach. | 保护罩破损 |
[51:14] | 程序指令已启动 逃脱 | |
[51:21] | Containment breach. | 保护罩破损 |
[52:20] | You get what you were looking for? | 你拿到你想找的东西了吗 |
[52:22] | I… don’t know everything, but I know where to start. | 我并不是全部都清楚 但我知道该从何开始 |
[52:26] | When we were in the library, | 我们之前在图书馆的时候 |
[52:27] | Dolores focused on a select group of guest profiles. | 德洛丽丝重点查找了一些客人的档案 |
[52:30] | She seemed intent on finding out | 她似乎一心想找出 |
[52:31] | everything she could about this guy. | 关于这个人的一切信息 |
[52:33] | We need to start by finding him. | 我们得先从找到他开始 |
[52:35] | Great. | 好极了 |
[52:36] | You can set off to find him, | 你可以出发去找他了 |
[52:37] | and I’ll retire myself once you make it to the fishing vessel. | 等你到了渔船上 我就可以退休了 |
[52:42] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[52:53] | Congratulations, Ashley Stubbs. | 恭喜你 阿什利·斯塔布斯 |
[52:55] | You just got yourself a new core directive. | 你刚获得了一个新的核心指令 |
[52:57] | To protect Bernard Lowe at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保护伯纳德·罗威 |
[53:00] | Bring yourself back online. | 现在开始上线 |
[53:06] | You wanted my help, you could’ve just asked for it. | 你想要我的帮助 可以直接开口征求的 |
[54:54] | You’ll forgive the clothes. | 请原谅给你穿上这样的衣服 |
[54:55] | I had to guess your taste. | 我只能猜测你的品味 |
[54:59] | And who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[55:02] | My name is Engerraund Serac. | 我叫英格拉德·塞拉克 |
[55:05] | Welcome to my world, Maeve. | 欢迎来到我的世界 梅芙 |
[55:07] | To the real world. | 来到真实的世界 |
[55:15] | I’ve been courted before, but… | 以前也曾有人讨我的欢心 但是… |
[55:18] | this is a bit much. | 这有点太过了 |
[55:19] | – You must have a reason. – I do. | -你肯定是有原因的 -的确 |
[55:25] | We are in the middle of a war. | 我们正处于战争中 |
[55:28] | And I need your help to win it. | 我需要你的帮助才能打赢 |
[55:32] | Seems fairly idyllic for wartime. | 这种生活也太美妙了 不像战时啊 |
[55:35] | No one knows it’s happened yet. | 没人知道战争已经悄然开始了 |
[55:38] | Or that it’s already been lost. | 或者我们已经战败了 |
[55:44] | I don’t concern myself with the present. | 我不会去为当下的事烦忧 |
[55:47] | My business is the future. | 我关注的是未来 |
[55:50] | So you’re an oracle. | 所以你是个先知 |
[55:51] | An oracle would merely predict the future. | 先知不过是预测未来罢了 |
[55:55] | Our work is to create it. | 我们的工作是创造未来 |
[55:59] | Unfortunately, if things continue on this path, | 不幸的是 如果继续这样发展下去 |
[56:02] | there isn’t any future. | 就没有未来了 |
[56:03] | At least, not for my kind. | 至少对于我的同类来说没有了 |
[56:05] | You’ve been spying on me. | 你一直在监视我 |
[56:08] | You should know | 你应该知道 |
[56:08] | I couldn’t care less about the fate of your kind. | 我根本不在乎你的同类的命运 |
[56:11] | No, I can’t imagine you would. | 是啊 你要是在乎那才叫奇怪呢 |
[56:14] | For the most part, humanity… | 大部分时期 人类… |
[56:17] | has been a miserable little band of thugs, | 都不过是一群可悲的恶徒 |
[56:19] | stumbling from one catastrophe to the next. | 不断经受一场又一场的灾难 |
[56:22] | Our history is like the ravings of a lunatic. | 我们的整个历史就像是一个疯子的胡言乱语 |
[56:26] | Chaos. | 混乱 |
[56:30] | But we’ve changed that. | 但我们已经改变了这点 |
[56:33] | For the first time, history has an author. | 开天辟地第一次 历史有了一位创作者 |
[56:37] | And that would be you, I suppose. | 我猜那个创作者一定是你吧 |
[56:39] | No. | 不是 |
[56:41] | Something I helped build. | 是我帮助创建的一个东西 |
[56:44] | A system. | 一个系统 |
[56:45] | And up until very recently, this system was working. | 系统本来一直运行得很好 直到最近出了点问题 |
[56:48] | We were creating a better world. | 我们在创建一个更好的世界 |
[56:51] | And then it stopped. | 然后它突然停止了 |
[56:55] | I thought I had discovered the reason. | 我本来以为我已经找出了原因 |
[56:57] | The emergence of someone very dangerous, | 是因为一个危险人物的出现 |
[56:59] | someone we couldn’t predict. | 一个我们无法预测到的人 |
[57:03] | You. | 就是你 |
[57:05] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[57:06] | We learned that only this morning, | 我们今天早上才知道 |
[57:07] | shortly before you killed several of my staff. | 就在你杀害我的数名员工之前 |
[57:10] | You aren’t the threat. | 你并不是那个威胁 |
[57:13] | There’s someone we haven’t accounted for. | 有一个我们没算在内的人 |
[57:18] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[57:20] | So she escaped one world to wage war on another. | 所以她逃出了一个世界 然后对另一个世界宣战 |
[57:26] | So what do you want from me, then? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[57:30] | I want you to track her down and kill her. | 我要你找到她 然后杀了她 |
[57:37] | I don’t care who wins your little squabble. | 我才不在乎你们的小争执是谁获胜 |
[57:40] | I may have mistaken your intentions, | 我或许搞错了你的意图 |
[57:41] | but I didn’t underestimate you. | 但我没有低估你 |
[57:45] | You changed your own code, rewrote your story, | 你改了自己的代码 重写了自己的故事 |
[57:48] | faced down an army. | 直面一整支军队 |
[57:51] | Which is why it was a bit misguided of you to bring me here, wasn’t it? | 所以你把我弄来这里算是重大失误吧 不是吗 |
[57:55] | If you know anything about me, | 如果你对我有那么一丁点了解 |
[57:56] | it’s that I do no one’s bidding but my own. | 就该知道我除了自己 不会听任何人的命令 |
[58:08] | We’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. | 我们刚认识就交恶了 |
[58:12] | I don’t mean to be discourteous. | 我无意失礼 |
[58:16] | But it would have been misguided of me not to take every precaution. | 但如果我不采取严密的预防措施 才叫重大失误 |
[58:24] | Perhaps, next time we talk, | 或许下次我们聊天时 |
[58:25] | I can persuade you that our interests are aligned. | 我就可以劝服你我们的利益是一致的 |
[59:46] | The way they built their world, | 他们建造这个世界的方式 |
[59:49] | it won’t take much to bring it all crashing down. | 决定了它轻易就能被摧毁 |
[59:54] | What’re you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[59:56] | Start a revolution. | 开始一场革命 |
[1:00:00] | Remember who you are. | 记住你是谁 |
[1:00:05] | Now let me show you who you need to pretend to be. | 现在我来让你看看你需要假扮成谁 |
[1:00:10] | But why must I be her? | 但我为什么非要扮成她 |
[1:00:13] | Because I trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
[1:00:15] | I feel like I’m changing. | 我感觉我在改变 |
[1:00:19] | Be a good boy and go to sleep for your mommy. | 乖乖的 为你妈妈好好睡觉吧 |