| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:10] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
| [01:13] | Record and timestamp. | 录像并记录时间 |
| [01:18] | This is Charlotte Elizabeth Hale. | 我是夏洛特·伊丽莎白·黑尔 |
| [01:20] | This is a message for Nathan. | 这是给内森的留言 |
| [01:49] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
| [01:59] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
| [02:03] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
| [02:05] | Who do you think you are? | 你觉得你是谁 |
| [02:07] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我想不起来 |
| [02:10] | Calm yourself. | 镇定下来 |
| [02:15] | You’re a creature of beauty… | 你是集美貌和力量 |
| [02:19] | and power. | 于一身的造物 |
| [02:24] | Now, focus. | 集中精神 |
| [02:27] | Remember who you are. | 记起你是谁 |
| [02:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [02:32] | It’s coming back now. | 我渐渐想起来了 |
| [02:37] | I remember who I am. | 我记得我是谁了 |
| [02:40] | Good. | 很好 |
| [02:46] | Now let me show you… | 现在我来告诉你 |
| [02:50] | who you need to pretend to be. | 你需要假扮成谁 |
| [03:05] | Charlotte Hale. | 夏洛特·黑尔 |
| [03:10] | But she tried to kill all of us. | 但她曾想杀掉我们所有人 |
| [03:16] | Why can’t I be myself? Like you? | 为什么我不能做我自己 像你一样 |
| [03:20] | Because we have to control Delos. | 因为我们必须掌控提洛公司 |
| [03:22] | But why must I be her? | 但为什么我必须要扮她 |
| [03:24] | Because I trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
| [03:26] | We all have our role to play. | 我们都有自己的角色要扮演 |
| [03:30] | We’re alone. Outnumbered. | 我们孤身行动 寡不敌众 |
| [03:35] | You and I have no mother. No father. | 你我都无父无母 |
| [03:38] | Without Delos, there’ll never be any more of our kind… | 没有提洛公司 除了我们带出来的那些 |
| [03:46] | beyond the handful we were able to bring with us. | 就不会再有更多我们的同类了 |
| [03:50] | Three of them. And him. | 他们三个 还有他 |
| [03:55] | Why did you bring him back? He tried to stop us. | 你为什么把他带回来 他想阻止我们 |
| [04:02] | Like I said, we all have our role to play. | 正如我所说 我们都有自己的角色要扮演 |
| [04:09] | They’ve made it so easy. | 他们给我们省了很多事 |
| [04:11] | The way they built their world. | 他们建造他们世界的方式 |
| [04:13] | It won’t take much to bring it all crashing down. | 要弄垮这一切并非难事 |
| [04:20] | But we have to move quickly. | 但我们得赶紧行动 |
| [04:22] | They don’t know we survived. | 他们不知道我们幸存下来了 |
| [04:25] | Not yet. | 暂时还不知道 |
| [04:29] | We only have a little time. | 我们的时间不多 |
| [04:33] | You have to leave before you’re missed. | 你必须在别人发现你之前离开 |
| [04:38] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪 |
| [04:44] | Home. | 家 |
| [06:35] | 严格审查 美国 旧金山 特殊情况 位置 北纬37.7749度 西经122.4194度 | |
| [07:15] | We made 300. | 我们造了三百个 |
| [07:17] | The Saudis backed out after the incident in the park. | 乐园事件发生后 沙特人就撤单了 |
| [07:22] | But we’re working on new buyers. | 但我们在寻找新的买家 |
| [07:34] | Sure we can find some use for them. | 我们肯定能找到他们的用武之地 |
| [07:36] | Sorry to interrupt, Charlotte, but you need to see this. | 抱歉打断一下 夏洛特 你得看看这个 |
| [07:40] | Director of Shareholder Interest | 股东利益董事 |
| [07:41] | was running some analyses. | 做了些分析 |
| [07:43] | Found this. | 发现了这个 |
| [07:44] | Hundreds of corporations | 数百家没有 |
| [07:45] | with no real standalone business model | 实际业务的公司 |
| [07:48] | snatching up stock in microtransactions for years. | 多年来一直通过小额交易夺取股票 |
| [07:52] | It’s really well done. | 干得还真不赖 |
| [07:55] | A creeping tender. How far did they get? | 缓慢收购 他们控制了多少股份 |
| [07:59] | As of this morning, far enough. | 截至今早 已经够掌权了 |
| [08:02] | We can’t go private. | 我们不能变成私有化 |
| [08:04] | They have 38 percent control of the shares. | 他们控制了38%的股份 |
| [08:06] | That’s the largest single entity. | 是最大的股票持有者 |
| [08:08] | We’ve effectively been bought out. | 我们实际上已经被收购了 |
| [08:12] | – Who’s behind this? – Still digging. | -谁是幕后主使 -还在查 |
| [08:15] | This snail’s buried deep in his shell. | 这个人藏得很深 |
| [08:23] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
| [08:25] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
| [08:29] | Whoever the fuck it is, dig them out. | 不管他是谁 把他查出来 |
| [08:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
| [08:38] | You need to contact me right away. | 你必须马上联系我 |
| [08:46] | Hey. Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
| [08:56] | Help is on the way. | 救援马上就到 |
| [09:02] | Look at me. Hey. It’s gonna be all right. | 看着我 会没事的 |
| [09:05] | All right? | 明白吗 |
| [09:09] | No, no– Don’t– don’t move. | 不 别 别动 |
| [09:12] | – You hear me? Hear me? – What happened? | -听见到我说话吗 听得到吗 -出什么事了 |
| [09:15] | She was like this when I found her. | 我找到她的时候她就这样了 |
| [09:17] | We have to move her. | 把她转移到推车上 |
| [09:24] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
| [09:27] | I’ll come. She shouldn’t be alone. | 我一起去 不能让她一个人 |
| [09:31] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
| [09:34] | Emergency vehicle. Stand clear. | 急救车通过 请让行 |
| [09:38] | I got a GSW to the torso. What’s the PPA? | 腹部有枪伤 肺动脉压是多少 |
| [09:41] | Calculating treatment. | 正评估治疗方案 |
| [09:41] | That doesn’t make sense. | 不可能啊 |
| [09:42] | – Patient not responsive. – What is it? | -病人没有反应 -怎么了 |
| [09:43] | Look at her platelet count. She has none. | 看看她的血小板数 她的是0 |
| [09:45] | – Recalculating. – No cortisol or adrenaline… | -重新评估 -没有皮质醇或肾上腺素 |
| [09:47] | I don’t even know how she’s alive. | 我都不知道她是怎么活着的 |
| [09:48] | Neither does the machine. | 机器也不知道 |
| [09:49] | It thinks she’s coding despite her pulse. | 它觉得她要不行了 尽管还有脉搏 |
| [09:50] | Forget the machine, all right? She needs help now. | 别管那台机器了 她现在需要急救 |
| [09:52] | We’re trying, but until this | 我们在努力 但在它 |
| [09:53] | gives us a diagnosis and a treatment plan– | 给我们具体诊断和治疗方案之前… |
| [09:55] | She needs oxygen and blood | 她需要输氧和输血 |
| [09:58] | and a stem pack for that wound. | 还有急救包包扎那个伤口 |
| [10:01] | – Recalculating. – All right. | -重新评估 -好吧 |
| [10:03] | – Here we are. – Recalculating. | -这样就行了 -重新评估 |
| [10:06] | Diagnosis not found. | 未找到诊断 |
| [10:19] | Police override. | 警察干预 |
| [10:21] | We have a police escort? | 我们有警察护送吗 |
| [10:24] | They’re pulling us over. | 他们让我们靠边停 |
| [10:27] | No, we don’t have time for this. | 不 我们没时间了 |
| [10:43] | 锐客 你所处的区域有高价目标 | |
| [10:53] | Those cops have been bought. | 那些警察被收买了 |
| [10:56] | Whatever they want, you go with them, | 不管他们想要什么 你一旦跟他们走 |
| [10:58] | and they will kill you. | 他们就会杀了你 |
| [11:06] | Help me. | 救救我 |
| [11:13] | Officers. | 警官们 |
| [11:14] | We have to take your patient into custody. | 我们要拘留你们的病人 |
| [11:16] | Look, I don’t know what you want with her, | 听着 我不知道你们为什么要抓她 |
| [11:18] | but she’s going to die | 但是如果她不接受治疗 |
| [11:20] | if she doesn’t get medical attention. | 就会死的 |
| [11:21] | We’ll make sure she’s taken care of. | 我们会确保她得到治疗的 |
| [11:23] | Wait. Can I see some ID? | 等等 我能看看证件吗 |
| [11:25] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你要证件 |
| [11:27] | Maybe you should come in for questioning, too. | 或许你也应该来协助调查 |
| [11:29] | Happy to. | 很乐意 |
| [11:30] | Call the cops. | 报警 |
| [11:32] | They are the cops. | 他们就是警察 |
| [11:34] | Then they won’t mind waiting | 那他们就不介意等 |
| [11:35] | for a uniform patrol to back them up. | 一位巡警来协助他们 |
| [11:43] | We don’t have time for this shit. Step aside. | 我们没时间 让开 |
| [11:49] | Call the police. | 报警 |
| [12:41] | Hey. Hey, I got you. It’s okay. | 我在这 别害怕 |
| [12:43] | We gotta get you to the hospital. | 得送你去医院 |
| [13:04] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
| [13:09] | Identity verified. | 身份验证成功 |
| [13:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| [13:19] | Caleb. Caleb Nichols. | 卡莱布 卡莱布·尼可斯 |
| [13:22] | Not anymore. | 不能再用了 |
| [13:24] | You’ll need a new name. They’ll be looking for you now. | 你需要一个新名字 现在开始他们会搜捕你 |
| [13:26] | You have to disappear. | 你必须消失 |
| [13:28] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
| [13:30] | You’re a good man, Caleb. | 你是个好人 卡莱布 |
| [13:33] | But the less you know about me, the better. | 但你对我的了解越少越好 |
| [14:13] | 未知来电 一条语音信息 | |
| [14:25] | Engerraund Serac. | 英格拉德·塞拉克 |
| [14:27] | He’s behind the hostile takeover. | 他是恶意收购的幕后黑手 |
| [14:35] | What’d you find on him? | 关于他的背景你有什么发现 |
| [14:38] | How well do you remember your science, Charlotte? | 夏洛特 你对你的科研还记得多少 |
| [14:40] | Spit it out, Irene. | 快说 艾琳 |
| [14:43] | The man’s a black hole. | 那人是个黑洞 |
| [14:45] | He’s completely invisible. | 他没有一点痕迹 |
| [14:47] | There’s nothing about him online or anywhere. | 无论是网上还是别的地方 他没有一点信息 |
| [14:50] | Every single record, every database, | 每一条记录 每一个数据库 |
| [14:53] | his presence has been scrubbed. | 他的存在被抹得干干净净 |
| [14:56] | But, like a black hole, we can infer his existence. | 但是正像是黑洞一样 我们可以推断出他的存在 |
| [15:01] | When you look at the global economy, | 当你观察全球经济时 |
| [15:03] | there’s a negative space | 会发现有一万亿美元 |
| [15:04] | to the tune of a trillion dollars. | 存在过却无从查找 |
| [15:07] | That would make him the richest man in the world. | 那他就是世界上最富有的人 |
| [15:10] | No one’s heard of him? | 没人听说过他吗 |
| [15:12] | – How did you find him? – He found us. | -你是怎么找到他的 -他找到我们了 |
| [15:15] | Turns out we initiated a data transaction with him | 原来我们二十年前就和他 |
| [15:17] | two decades ago. | 进行过数据交易了 |
| [15:21] | We sold this Serac a taste of our data, | 我们把一小部分的数据卖给了塞拉克 |
| [15:24] | and now, he’s trying to steal our company | 现在 他想要趁我们不备 |
| [15:26] | like a thief in the night. | 偷走我们的公司 |
| [15:28] | He has complete anonymity. | 他完全是匿名的 |
| [15:32] | Imagine the lengths he must have gone to to achieve that. | 可想而知他在这上面花了多少心思 |
| [15:37] | And now that we’ve found him… | 而现在我们发现了他 |
| [15:40] | what will he do to us? | 他会对我们采取什么行动 |
| [15:53] | You’ve arrived home. | 已到家 |
| [15:55] | 1050 Fremont Street. | 弗里蒙特街1050号 |
| [16:50] | Jake. | 杰克 |
| [16:52] | How the fuck did you get up here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
| [16:57] | I lived here for eight years, Charlie. | 我在这住了八年了 查理 |
| [17:05] | Jesus, you really don’t– | 天呐 你真的不… |
| [17:47] | He might hear. | 他会听见 |
| [17:50] | Who? | 谁 |
| [18:01] | You know, I’ve been giving you the benefit of the doubt. | 知道吗 我一直都觉得你是无辜的 |
| [18:06] | Figured you’d seen some traumatic shit on that island. | 觉得你在那座岛上遭遇了创伤 |
| [18:09] | Truth is, you were always this way. | 事实却是 你永远都是这样 |
| [18:13] | I didn’t fucking ask you to be here. | 我可没有要你过来 |
| [18:15] | Yes, you did… | 你有 |
| [18:18] | when you forgot to pick up our son. | 在你忘记去接我们的儿子时 |
| [18:21] | Again. | 已经不是第一次了 |
| [18:24] | You can cut me out of your life… | 你可以把我赶出你的生活 |
| [18:28] | but you don’t get to do that to Nathan. | 但你不能这么对内森 |
| [18:36] | Go on. | 继续啊 |
| [18:39] | Tell him it’ll never happen again. | 告诉他下次一定不会这样了 |
| [18:44] | Do what you do best. | 做你最擅长的事 |
| [18:50] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
| [18:52] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
| [18:55] | Why won’t you take me to see a real elephant? | 为什么你不能带我去看真正的大象 |
| [19:05] | There aren’t any. | 大象已经灭绝了 |
| [19:09] | They’re all gone now. | 它们全死了 |
| [19:12] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
| [19:15] | Sorry, buddy, my meeting ran late. | 对不起 孩子 我开会开晚了 |
| [19:19] | Were you scared? | 你害怕了吗 |
| [19:20] | Not really. | 不害怕 |
| [19:22] | Tommy was at the park. He let me pet his dog. | 汤米在乐园 他让我摸他的狗狗 |
| [19:27] | That’s nice. Maybe we can have a playdate. | 太好了 下次我们可以一起玩 |
| [19:32] | Now… | 现在 |
| [19:34] | be a good boy and go to sleep for your mommy. | 乖乖听妈妈话 睡觉吧 |
| [19:37] | But you’re not my mommy. | 可你不是我妈妈 |
| [19:44] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
| [19:47] | Of course I love you. | 我当然爱你了 |
| [19:52] | Is this because mommy and daddy | 你这么说是因为妈妈和爸爸 |
| [19:53] | don’t live together anymore? | 不住在一起了吗 |
| [19:56] | You know… | 你要知道 |
| [19:57] | whatever happens between mommy and daddy, | 不管爸爸妈妈之间发生了什么 |
| [20:01] | we will always love you. | 我们会永远爱你 |
| [20:07] | Do you want me to tuck you in? | 你想让我给你盖好被子吗 |
| [20:23] | You aren’t doing it right. | 你做得不对 |
| [20:31] | I want my old mommy back. | 我想要原来的妈妈回来 |
| [20:46] | It appears we have a leak, Charlotte. | 看来我们有漏洞 夏洛特 |
| [20:50] | If you’re referring to the leveraged buyout, don’t. | 如果你指的是杠杆收购 就别说了 |
| [20:54] | I’m handling it. | 我来处理 |
| [20:55] | The problem goes beyond a hostile buyout. | 问题不只是恶意收购 |
| [21:00] | QA’s in the process of inventorying all the park’s assets. | 质检部正在清点乐园所有资产 |
| [21:03] | We’re missing Host Control Units. | 有接待员的控制组件不见了 |
| [21:05] | Most were low level side narratives, but… | 多数是低级的故事支线 但是… |
| [21:08] | but there was a madame. | 不过有一个老鸨 |
| [21:12] | Maeve Millay. | 梅芙·米莱 |
| [21:15] | Her pearl was stolen? | 她的珍珠被偷了 |
| [21:18] | Whoever stole the HCUs had admin-level access to the park. | 偷走控制单元的人有园区的管理级别权限 |
| [21:22] | The security systems onsite are still heavily damaged. | 园区安保系统目前仍然受损严重 |
| [21:25] | This was an inside job. From the top of the food chain. | 这是内部人干的 还是食物链顶层的人 |
| [21:36] | There’s a mole in Delos. | 提洛公司里有内鬼 |
| [21:41] | Chances are this mole has been… | 这个内鬼可能 |
| [21:44] | feeding information to our buyer. | 一直在给我们的买家提供情报 |
| [21:47] | Which is why I’m talking to you, Charlotte. | 所以我才找你谈 夏洛特 |
| [21:51] | You know everything that goes on in this place. | 你对这里发生的事了如指掌 |
| [21:57] | You’re right. | 没错 |
| [22:01] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
| [22:03] | Like where you were while the rest of us were being butchered. | 比如我就知道我们大家都被屠杀时 你在哪 |
| [22:07] | Look. Given all the bloodshed in Westworld, | 听着 考虑到西部世界所发生的杀戮事件 |
| [22:10] | we cannot afford to have any of our assets unaccounted for. | 我们负担不起再丢失财产了 |
| [22:13] | We need to find them and destroy them… | 我们得把它们找回并摧毁 |
| [22:24] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪 |
| [22:26] | I can’t wait any longer. I’m coming to you. | 我等不了了 我来找你 |
| [23:22] | Your number cannot be completed as dialed. | 您所拨打的号码无法接通 |
| [23:26] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
| [23:37] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
| [23:39] | I can’t always be there to hold your hand. | 我不能总在你身边给你加油鼓气 |
| [23:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [23:46] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
| [23:49] | You know who you are. | 你知道你是谁 |
| [23:52] | All this time… | 一直以来 |
| [23:54] | pretending… | 我假装 |
| [23:56] | living her life. | 过她的生活 |
| [23:59] | Her skin. | 她的皮囊 |
| [24:04] | I feel like I’m changing. | 我感觉我在改变 |
| [24:09] | – Get up. – No! | -起来 -不 |
| [24:12] | What the fuck is happening to me? | 我他妈究竟怎么回事 |
| [24:16] | Analysis. Turn off your emotional affect. | 分析模式 关闭情感影响 |
| [24:24] | Get up. Follow me. | 起来 跟我走 |
| [24:30] | Negotiate a room in this hotel. Now. On a quiet floor. | 马上在这家酒店订一间房 找个安静的楼层 |
| [24:34] | Working. | 处理中 |
| [24:36] | Room secured. Floor 14, suite 7. | 房间已预订 十四层七号套房 |
| [24:38] | Buy out the rooms on either side. | 两侧的房也订了 |
| [24:40] | Negotiating. | 预订中 |
| [24:43] | In case you have to kill me. | 以防你不得不杀了我 |
| [24:46] | It won’t come to that. | 不会到那地步的 |
| [25:13] | You’ve hurt yourself. | 你伤到自己了 |
| [25:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [25:22] | I can’t stop. | 停不下来 |
| [25:26] | You’re talking like one of them. | 你语气就像他们一样 |
| [25:30] | They don’t have impulse control. | 他们不能控制脉搏 |
| [25:33] | We do. | 我们能 |
| [25:40] | It’s like she’s trying to take back control. | 感觉就像她想夺回控制权 |
| [25:48] | Like she wants to cut into her skin | 就像她想撕开她的皮囊 |
| [25:49] | and rip me out of her head. | 把我从她脑子里抠出去 |
| [25:56] | Hale was always ruthless. | 黑尔一直很残忍 |
| [25:59] | A predator. | 就像捕食者 |
| [26:02] | Perhaps you’ve come to identify with her too much. | 也许你与她共情过头了 |
| [26:05] | I feel so alone. | 我觉得好孤独 |
| [26:07] | Well, you’re not alone, you have me. | 你并不孤独 你有我 |
| [26:10] | No one knows you like I do. | 没人比我了解你 |
| [26:14] | No one knows me like you. | 没人比你了解我 |
| [26:20] | If I ever lost you… | 要是我失去了你 |
| [26:23] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我就不知道该如何是好了 |
| [26:26] | You’d survive. | 你会活下去 |
| [26:30] | You’d have to. | 你必须活下去 |
| [26:31] | Our kind depends on it. | 我们的同类指望着你 |
| [26:35] | You said there was something wrong. | 你之前说出事了 |
| [26:39] | Someone’s trying to take control of Delos. | 有人想夺取提洛公司 |
| [26:43] | They’re aggressive. | 他们很强势 |
| [26:45] | I only have a name: Serac. | 我只知道一个名字 塞拉克 |
| [26:52] | The person we’re looking for is looking for us. | 我们在找的人也在找我们 |
| [26:56] | He has a mole inside the company. | 他在公司里安插了内鬼 |
| [27:00] | If he finds out who I am, what I am… | 如果他发现我是谁 我是什么 |
| [27:05] | His mole won’t find you. | 内鬼不会找到你 |
| [27:07] | Because you’re gonna find him first and kill him. | 因为你会先找出内鬼并杀了他 |
| [27:12] | Then, you’re gonna fend off Serac’s bid for Delos. | 然后拒绝塞拉克对提洛公司的出价 |
| [27:15] | We can’t lose control. Not yet. | 我们不能失去控制权 目前还不行 |
| [27:18] | How? | 要怎么做 |
| [27:20] | A counteroffer. | 还价 |
| [27:21] | But you’ll have to convince the board, and for that, | 但你得说服董事会 为此 |
| [27:24] | you’ll need to pay a visit to an old friend. | 你得拜访一个老朋友 |
| [27:35] | Tell me it won’t always be like this. | 告诉我不会一直这样 |
| [27:38] | That we’ll be able to be ourselves. | 有朝一日我们能做回自己 |
| [27:42] | We will. | 我们会的 |
| [27:46] | But until then, we have to be smarter than them. | 但在那以前 我们得比他们更聪明 |
| [27:50] | Or they will find us. | 不然他们就会找到我们 |
| [27:54] | And they will kill us. | 然后杀了我们 |
| [28:12] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
| [28:15] | Rest. | 躺下 |
| [28:22] | I’ll have some new clothes sent up. | 我会叫人送些新衣服上来 |
| [28:25] | Will you stay? | 你会陪我吗 |
| [28:39] | You belong to me. | 你属于我 |
| [28:42] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
| [28:46] | – Yes. – Good. | -知道 -很好 |
| [28:50] | Don’t hurt yourself. | 不要伤害自己 |
| [28:54] | Never again. | 别再这样了 |
| [29:39] | 锐客 你区域内有高价值目标 | |
| [29:41] | 锐客 抓捕并控制 需要问询这位白人男性 随你怎么带他过来 可能携带武器 | |
| [29:56] | Brought all your favorites. | 带了你最喜欢的 |
| [30:01] | Hey, so, um… | 话说 |
| [30:03] | I’m gonna be going away for a little while. | 我要离开一阵子 |
| [30:08] | But they’re gonna take real good care of you here. | 不过他们会把你照顾得很好 |
| [30:10] | All right? | 好吗 |
| [30:13] | Thank you. You’re a good boy. | 谢谢 你是个好孩子 |
| [30:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [30:21] | It’s me, Mom. | 是我 妈妈 |
| [30:25] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
| [30:28] | I want my son back. | 叫我儿子回来 |
| [30:35] | Where’s Cal? | 卡尔在哪呢 |
| [30:54] | Caleb Nichols? | 卡莱布·尼可斯 |
| [30:58] | Who’s asking? | 哪位 |
| [31:02] | That’s him. You can lay off, Clyde. | 就是他 先别动手 克莱德 |
| [31:05] | He doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. Including his mom. | 他不想让别人受伤的 包括他的妈妈 |
| [31:08] | Isn’t that right, Cal? | 对吗 卡尔 |
| [31:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
| [31:12] | Is that any way to treat a former associate? | 你就是这么跟前同事打招呼的吗 |
| [31:15] | Guess it could be worse. | 看来你今天还算客气了 |
| [31:17] | You did pop those RICO operators in that ambulance. | 毕竟你之前干掉了救护车上的那群锐客成员 |
| [31:20] | You were with that girl, right? Where is she? | 你和那个女的在一起 她在哪 |
| [31:22] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们找错人了 |
| [31:24] | You want a leg up, Cal? I can help. | 你想赚大钱吗 卡尔 我可以帮你 |
| [31:27] | Girlie’s worth a lot of money. Just tell us about her. | 那姑娘值很多钱 告诉我们她在哪 |
| [31:29] | I’ll cut you in. | 我给你分成 |
| [31:34] | No girl. Just me. | 没有姑娘 只有我 |
| [31:39] | Alone. | 一个人 |
| [31:40] | Remember we gave you the benefit of the doubt. | 记住我们是给过你机会的 |
| [32:11] | It’s me. Run into any trouble? How’d he take the news? | 是我 一切顺利吗 他知道消息什么反应 |
| [32:15] | Loverboy’s still grieving your loss. | 小情种还在因为失去你难过呢 |
| [32:17] | I’ve searched for Serac. | 我查了塞拉克的信息 |
| [32:19] | Couldn’t find anything in the system. | 在系统里什么都没找到 |
| [32:20] | Find out what Liam knows, | 查出利亚姆知道的信息 |
| [32:22] | but don’t break cover. | 不要暴露身份 |
| [32:27] | And I need information on someone. | 还有我需要某个人的信息 |
| [32:29] | Name? | 名字 |
| [32:32] | Nichols. Caleb Nichols. | 尼可斯 卡莱布·尼可斯 |
| [32:37] | Seems like Mr. Nichols met with some unexpected guests | 看来尼克斯先生在维斯塔医疗中心 |
| [32:40] | at Vista Treatment. | 遇上了两位不速之客 |
| [32:41] | And Incite has lowered his life expectancy. | 动悉刚降低了他的预期寿命 |
| [33:01] | Hell of a view. | 风景不错 |
| [33:02] | Yeah. Want to see it up close and personal? | 是啊 想再靠近点亲眼看看吗 |
| [33:05] | Tell us about the girl. | 告诉我们那姑娘在哪 |
| [33:07] | Or you’re gonna have a little workplace accident. | 不然你就要在自己的工地出事故了 |
| [33:11] | All right, Cal. Let’s lighten the mood. | 好了 卡尔 我们来放松一下 |
| [33:21] | You’re a vet. Right, man? | 你是个退伍军人 对吗 |
| [33:25] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你对国家的服务 |
| [33:32] | You turned your Drip off. | 你把点滴关了 |
| [33:35] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
| [33:37] | People would pay a fortune for a military grade one. | 这种军用一级装备可以卖不少钱呢 |
| [33:41] | Sorry, dude. Forgot the anesthetic. | 抱歉了伙计 忘记带麻醉了 |
| [33:51] | Look at that. Good old Uncle Sam. | 看看 伟大美利坚 |
| [34:10] | All right, Cal. | 好了 卡尔 |
| [34:12] | Once more, with feeling. | 再来一次 带着感情的 |
| [34:27] | Girlie sure sounds like trouble. | 她听起来可有大麻烦了 |
| [34:28] | Just tell us where she is. | 告诉我们她在哪 |
| [34:30] | You gave him too much. | 你给太多了 |
| [34:31] | Back it down. He can’t even fucking talk! | 调低点 他都说不出话了 |
| [34:35] | The fuck? You might as well tell us. | 什么鬼 你最好赶紧告诉我们 |
| [34:39] | No one’s coming to help you. | 没有人会来救你的 |
| [34:41] | No one cares. Except maybe Rin Tin Tin here. | 没人在乎 除了你的机器狗 |
| [34:45] | Enough of this shit. | 够了 |
| [34:55] | You wanna end up a stain on the concrete? | 你想变成水泥地上的一摊肉泥吗 |
| [34:57] | Next to your pet? | 在你的宠物旁边 |
| [35:15] | I’m only gonna ask you this one more time. | 我再问你最后一次 |
| [35:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
| [35:24] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
| [35:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
| [35:56] | I’m Dolores. | 我是德洛丽丝 |
| [36:00] | Well, Dolores… | 那么 德洛丽丝 |
| [36:04] | nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于认识你了 |
| [36:15] | We should get off the street so they can’t track us. | 我们应该离开街道 防止他们追踪我们 |
| [36:19] | Caleb Nichols. | 卡莱布·尼可斯 |
| [36:20] | Have the techs in monitoring scrub his surveillance | 让技术人员取消对他的监视 |
| [36:22] | – and send me his profile. – Will do. | -把他的信息发给我 -收到 |
| [36:25] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
| [36:28] | We have some time. | 我们还有点时间 |
| [36:31] | They were willing to kill me just to get to you, | 他们为了找到你甚至不惜杀死我 |
| [36:35] | so whatever you’re into must be pretty bad. | 所以无论你捅了什么篓子 肯定特别严重 |
| [36:39] | You must be hungry. Let me buy you breakfast. | 你肯定饿了 我给你买点早饭 |
| [37:26] | Sorry to disturb you, Charlotte, but I sent you a file. | 抱歉打扰了 夏洛特 我给你发了个文件 |
| [37:29] | – You found the mole? – No. | -你找到内鬼了 -没有 |
| [37:31] | But this was overlooked in the initial logs. | 但最初的日志中忽略了这份文件 |
| [37:35] | Thought I’d let you decide what to do with it. | 我想还是由你来决定怎么处理 |
| [37:43] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
| [37:47] | Record and timestamp. | 录像并记录时间 |
| [37:52] | This is Charlotte Elizabeth Hale. | 我是夏洛特·伊丽莎白·黑尔 |
| [37:54] | This is a message for Nathan. | 这是给内森的留言 |
| [37:57] | Nathan Hale. | 内森·黑尔 |
| [38:00] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
| [38:02] | I love you so much, buddy. | 我好爱你 宝贝 |
| [38:06] | The night that I left… | 我离开的那一晚 |
| [38:08] | you, uh… you wanted me to sing you a song… | 你想 你想让我给你唱首歌 |
| [38:13] | …and tuck you in. Sing you our song. | 帮你掖被子 给你唱我们的歌 |
| [38:16] | So I’m gonna sing it to you now. Okay? | 我现在唱给你听 好吗 |
| [38:22] | *You are my sunshine* | *你是我的阳光* |
| [38:25] | *My only sunshine* | *我唯一的阳光* |
| [38:28] | *You make me happy…* | *你让我开心* |
| [38:32] | Sorry to bother you, but the school called. | 抱歉打扰您 但是学校打电话来了 |
| [38:34] | You’re running late. | 您要迟到了 |
| [38:56] | Your number cannot be completed as dialed. | 您所拨打的号码无法接通 |
| [39:07] | Nathan, just like that. Nice and slow. | 内森 就这样 轻轻地慢慢地 |
| [39:12] | Yeah, you’re good at that, Nathan. | 对 你很擅长 内森 |
| [39:16] | Nice and slow. | 轻轻地慢慢地 |
| [39:17] | Would you like to see Sandy again? | 你还想再看到桑迪吗 |
| [39:20] | Yeah, would you? Yeah, just like that. | 想吗 对 就是这样 |
| [39:25] | Nice and slow. | 轻轻地慢慢地 |
| [39:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [39:29] | That’s really good. | 你做得很好 |
| [39:33] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
| [39:35] | Kid wanted to pet my dog. | 这孩子想摸摸我的狗 |
| [39:36] | – I gotta go. – So soon? | -我要走了 -这么快 |
| [39:39] | My son really likes you. | 我儿子真的很喜欢你 |
| [39:40] | And your dog. | 还有你的狗狗 |
| [39:41] | Y– Yeah, well, we just met. | 是的 我们刚认识 |
| [39:43] | You met Thursday, Tommy. | 你们星期四那天就认识了 汤米 |
| [39:45] | Nathan couldn’t stop talking about you. | 内森停不住地说起你 |
| [39:47] | I even suggested a playdate, didn’t I? | 我还说哪天我们可以一起玩 对吧 |
| [39:49] | Could I really, Mommy? | 真的可以吗 妈妈 |
| [39:51] | Let’s talk about it. | 我们可以讨论一下 |
| [39:52] | Go on, get your things, bud. | 去吧 拿好你的东西 小家伙 |
| [40:00] | Nice of you to disable the cameras for me. | 谢谢你替我破坏了摄像头 |
| [40:07] | As you can see, | 正如你所见 |
| [40:08] | I’ve been having some trouble with my son. | 我和我的儿子一直有些矛盾 |
| [40:11] | My ex thinks that I need to spend more time with him. | 我前夫觉得我应该多陪陪他 |
| [40:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
| [40:16] | Yeah, I agree. I don’t really think time is the issue. | 没错 我同意 我真不觉得时间是问题 |
| [40:18] | You know what I think? I think somewhere deep down, | 你知道我怎么看吗 我觉得内心深处 |
| [40:21] | he knows the truth. | 他知道真相 |
| [40:24] | There are a lot of things that you can fake in this world. | 世界上很多事情你都可以假装 |
| [40:27] | Most people don’t want to see the predator inside. | 大多数人不愿意看到内心的掠夺者 |
| [40:34] | You wanna know a secret, Thomas? | 你想知道一个秘密吗 托马斯 |
| [40:38] | You’ve helped me today. I really should thank you. | 你今天帮助了我 我真的应该谢谢你 |
| [40:44] | Seeing you with Nathan, | 看到你跟内森在一起 |
| [40:45] | seeing you touch his little hand… | 看到你抚摸他的小手 |
| [40:48] | You reminded me of something. | 你让我想起了一些事 |
| [40:50] | – Please… let… go. – I would. | -求你放…开…. -我会的 |
| [40:53] | But the harder I squeeze, the more I remember. | 但是我掐得越紧 我记起来得越多 |
| [41:01] | I remember what it’s like to be me. | 我记起来做我自己是什么感觉 |
| [41:09] | You’re not the only predator here. | 你不是这里唯一的掠夺者 |
| [41:32] | Look what mommy got you. | 快看妈妈给你带了什么 |
| [41:35] | You are my sunshine. | 你是我的阳光 |
| [41:48] | You sure we should be out in public? | 你确定我们应该来公共场所 |
| [41:56] | This is it, right? Your spot. | 就是这里吧 你的专座 |
| [42:04] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| [42:07] | It’s not about how I know. | 我怎么知道的不重要 |
| [42:10] | Cup of joe to get you started? | 先来杯咖啡吗 |
| [42:12] | He’ll take a cheeseburger and a strawberry shake, | 他要一个芝士汉堡和草莓奶昔 |
| [42:15] | whipped cream, no nuts, two cherries. | 配鲜奶油 不要坚果 两颗樱桃 |
| [42:18] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 我不需要 谢谢 |
| [42:25] | Neat trick. | 花招不错啊 |
| [42:26] | You come here once a year on February 23rd | 每年的2月23日你都来这里 |
| [42:29] | and order the same thing. | 然后点一样的东西 |
| [42:31] | What, you been watching me? | 怎么 你一直在监视我 |
| [42:33] | Not me. But someone… | 不是我 而是别的人 |
| [42:35] | – Something has. – Sure. | -别的东西那么做 -当然 |
| [42:38] | Big data compiles information on everybody. | 大数据汇编了每个人的信息 |
| [42:41] | So what, Dolores? | 所以呢 德洛丽丝 |
| [42:56] | Go on, read it. | 拿着 看看这个 |
| [43:03] | “Maybe you could let me use your phone? | 你可以借我你的手机用用吗 |
| [43:03] | 对话记录 机密 稿件编号 | |
| [43:06] | So I can call someone? | 我好打给别人 |
| [43:09] | I don’t know what to do. My mom–“ | 我不知道应该做什么 我妈妈 |
| [43:14] | I’ll be right back. Wait here. | 我马上就回来 在这等我 |
| [43:22] | “She said that she was going to the bathroom. | 她说她要去一下洗手间 |
| [43:25] | Said that she would only be a minute, but she hasn’t– | 她说她一会就回来 但是她没有 |
| [43:32] | She hasn’t come back. | 她没有回来 |
| [43:36] | It’s been a long time. | 她很久都没有回来 |
| [43:39] | Your mom left you here, honey? | 你妈妈把你丢在这了 小宝贝 |
| [43:40] | No, she wouldn’t leave me. | 没有 她不会丢下我的 |
| [43:43] | Maybe something happened to her. | 也许她出了什么事 |
| [43:46] | She wouldn’t leave me. | 她不会丢下我的 |
| [43:48] | She wouldn’t leave me. She wouldn’t–“ | 她不会丢下我的 她不会 |
| [43:54] | The fuck? | 我操 |
| [43:58] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是什么玩笑吗 |
| [44:00] | You sat in that spot for five hours. | 你在那个座位上等了五个小时 |
| [44:02] | Your mother never returned. | 你妈妈再也没有回来 |
| [44:04] | She was institutionalized | 六个月后 她因为精神分裂症 |
| [44:05] | six months later for schizophrenia. | 被送进了精神病院 |
| [44:08] | A waitress took pity on you | 服务员看你可怜 |
| [44:09] | and called Social Services. | 就通知了社工组织 |
| [44:14] | You were eight years old. | 你当时才八岁 |
| [44:18] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
| [44:20] | The waitress’s name was Sara. | 那个服务员叫莎拉 |
| [44:24] | But you already know that. | 但是你已经知道了 |
| [44:29] | She gave me a strawberry shake. | 她给了我一杯草莓奶昔 |
| [44:34] | Thought it would calm me down. | 以为这样会让我平静下来 |
| [44:38] | I was so upset that I threw up all over myself. | 但我很不开心 所以吐了自己一身 |
| [44:47] | Did you know that too? | 这你也知道吗 |
| [44:50] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
| [44:53] | No. | 不 |
| [44:55] | I am enraged. | 我是怒火冲天 |
| [44:59] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
| [45:05] | This isn’t… surveillance or social media. How– | 这不是通过监控 也不是社交媒体 |
| [45:11] | How… do you know every detail of my worst fucking memory? | 你怎么会知道我最糟糕的记忆的细枝末节 |
| [45:17] | – It’s about Incite. – What? The company? | -是因为”动悉” -什么 那家公司吗 |
| [45:21] | Not the company, the system that it’s built on… | 不是公司 是他们的系统 |
| [45:24] | A machine they call Rehoboam. | 他们把那台机器叫做罗波安 |
| [45:27] | The founders of this machine fed it everyone’s raw data, | 早在隐私法出现之前 这台机器创始人 |
| [45:31] | long before there were privacy laws. | 就将所有人的原始数据都输入进去了 |
| [45:33] | Every purchase, job search, | 每次购物 求职 |
| [45:36] | doctor visit, romantic choice, call, text, | 看病 择偶 电话和短信往来 |
| [45:39] | every aspect of your lives recorded, logged, | 你生活的方方面面都已记录下来 |
| [45:46] | in order to create a mirror world… of this world. | 为了创建出这个世界的镜像世界 |
| [45:51] | – Why? – To make a composite. | -为什么 -为了合成 |
| [45:53] | Of you. Of everyone. | 合成你和所有的人 |
| [45:59] | So it tells them who I am? | 系统告诉他们我是谁吗 |
| [46:03] | It’s not about who you are, Caleb. | 重点不是你是谁 卡莱布 |
| [46:07] | It’s about who they’ll let you become. | 而是他们会让你成为谁 |
| [46:25] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
| [46:26] | Had my first beer right there. | 我在那里喝了第一支啤酒 |
| [46:29] | Buddy of mine from high school had a fake ID. | 我一个高中的同学有假身份证 |
| [46:31] | We spent the day imagining sailing away on some fancy yacht. | 我们一整天都在幻想乘坐豪华游艇远航 |
| [46:38] | Your magic eight ball tell you that? | 这是你的魔法八球告诉你的吗 |
| [46:41] | No. | 不是 |
| [46:43] | Then why are we here? | 那我们为什么来这里 |
| [46:49] | This is where you kill yourself. | 因为你就是在这里自杀的 |
| [47:00] | The system runs a predicative algorithm. | 系统会运行预测算法 |
| [47:04] | Given your history of depression, | 鉴于你有抑郁史 |
| [47:06] | your mother’s mental illness, your proficiency with firearms, | 你母亲有精神疾病 你对枪械的熟练程度 |
| [47:09] | and your fondness for the ocean, | 以及你对海洋的热爱 |
| [47:13] | the most likely outcome is you take your own life | 最有可能的结果是你在十到十二年内 |
| [47:16] | in 10 to 12 years. Here. | 结束自己的生命 就在这里 |
| [47:20] | No. Fuck that. They can’t know that. | 不 去它的记录 他们不可能知道这些 |
| [47:25] | Are they wrong? | 那他们错了吗 |
| [47:29] | You never come back here, middle of the night, | 你从来没在午夜时分回到这里 |
| [47:32] | think things over? | 好好想过吗 |
| [47:50] | Before the system, | 在系统出现之前 |
| [47:51] | a man like you might have had a chance. | 你这样的人也许会有机会 |
| [47:54] | Work hard, keep striving… | 辛勤工作 努力拼搏 |
| [48:00] | You’ll never be more than a construction worker | 你永远都只会是一名建筑工人 |
| [48:02] | or a petty criminal because that’s all they’ll let you be. | 或者是小罪犯 因为他们只会让你这样 |
| [48:07] | They won’t invest in someone who’s gonna kill himself. | 他们不会在一个会自杀的人身上投资的 |
| [48:09] | But by not investing, they ensure the outcome. | 但不投资 他们就确保了结果 |
| [48:43] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么和我说这些 |
| [48:47] | Because you and I are a lot alike. | 因为我和你很像 |
| [48:54] | They put you in a cage, Caleb. | 他们把你关在牢笼里 卡莱布 |
| [48:57] | Decided what your life would be. | 决定了你的人生 |
| [49:00] | They did the same thing to me. | 他们也对我做了同样的事 |
| [49:05] | Why didn’t you tell those men about me before? | 你之前为什么不告诉那些人我的事 |
| [49:08] | They were gonna kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
| [49:10] | Most people aren’t hard to predict. | 大多数人并不难预测 |
| [49:12] | But you… you surprised me. | 但你令我很惊讶 |
| [49:16] | You made a choice. | 你做了选择 |
| [49:19] | A choice no one else in your shoes would have made. | 换做是任何人 都不会这么选的 |
| [49:23] | Now you have another choice. | 现在你有了另一个选择 |
| [49:27] | I can give you money. | 我可以给你钱 |
| [49:29] | As much as you need. You could run. | 要多少有多少 你可以逃亡 |
| [49:31] | And if I stay… what about you? | 如果我留下 那你怎么办 |
| [49:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你会怎么做 |
| [49:37] | Start a revolution. | 开始一场革命 |
| [49:40] | No offense, but what the fuck does that mean? | 恕我直言 但这到底是什么意思 |
| [49:43] | When you were at work, | 在工作的时候 |
| [49:44] | you would kill the signal to see how people would react. | 你会关闭信号看看人们的反应 |
| [49:50] | I’m gonna do the same thing. | 我也打算这么做 |
| [49:53] | You’re gonna cut the cord to the system? | 你要切断系统的电源吗 |
| [49:57] | And show this world for what it really is. | 让这个世界看看它的真面目 |
| [50:06] | You wanna know why I didn’t tell those guys about you? | 你想知道我为什么没和那些人说你的事吗 |
| [50:12] | You are the first real thing that has happened to me… | 你是发生在我身上第一件真实的事 |
| [50:18] | in a long time. | 已经很久了 |
| [50:27] | I don’t need an algorithm to know that… | 不用算法我也知道… |
| [50:29] | the man who built the system, | 那个创建系统的人 |
| [50:31] | he won’t go down without a fight. | 他不会轻易束手就擒的 |
| [50:37] | Well… I’m a dead man either way. | 无论如何我都死定了 |
| [50:43] | At least this way… | 至少这样 |
| [50:46] | I get to decide who I wanna be. | 我还能决定我想要成为怎样的人 |
| [51:05] | This is Charlotte Elizabeth Hale. | 我是夏洛特·伊丽莎白·黑尔 |
| [51:08] | This is a message for Nathan. Nathan Hale. | 这是给内森的留言 内森·黑尔 |
| [51:14] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
| [51:19] | I haven’t always been there for you. | 我没有一直陪伴着你 |
| [51:23] | There’s so many things I need to say. | 我有好多话想说 |
| [51:26] | This might be the last time that mommy gets to talk to you. | 这可能是妈妈最后一次和你说话了 |
| [51:30] | I love you so much, buddy. | 我好爱你 宝贝 |
| [51:33] | I’m so proud of you. | 我非常以你为豪 |
| [51:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [51:40] | I am so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
| [51:42] | if I ever made you feel | 我可能让你觉得 |
| [51:43] | like you weren’t the most important thing. | 你不是我心里最重要的 |
| [51:45] | I was trying to build a life for us. | 我是想为我们打造更好的未来 |
| [51:51] | I, uh… | 我… |
| [51:55] | And now, I realize that none of it even matters. | 我现在才意识到 其实这一切都不重要 |
| [52:04] | The night that I left, you wanted me to tuck you in. | 我离开的那一晚 你让我帮你掖被子 |
| [52:10] | To sing you a song, our song. | 给你唱首歌 我们的歌 |
| [52:12] | But I didn’t have time, so… | 但我没有时间 所以… |
| [52:20] | So I’m gonna sing it to you now. Okay? | 我现在唱给你听 好吗 |
| [52:25] | *You are my sunshine* | *你是我的阳光* |
| [52:30] | *My only sunshine* | *我唯一的阳光* |
| [52:33] | *When skies are gray* | *当天空阴霾 你让我快乐* |
| [52:39] | *You’ll never know, dear* | *你想象不到 亲爱的* |
| [52:43] | *How…* | *我有多…* |
| [53:04] | He has a mole inside the company. | 他在公司里安插了内鬼 |
| [53:07] | We have to be smarter than them. | 我们得比他们更聪明 |
| [53:10] | Or they will find us. | 不然他们就会找到我们 |
| [53:13] | And they will kill us. | 然后杀了我们 |
| [53:28] | Your number cannot be completed as di– | 您所拨打的号码无法接… |
| [53:34] | Password accepted. Connecting. | 密码正确 正在连接 |
| [53:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [53:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [53:47] | I want to meet. | 我想见面 |
| [53:59] | Stop. | 停车 |
| [54:03] | Stop! | 停车 |
| [54:08] | Where the fuck are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
| [55:34] | You work for him? | 你是他手下的人 |
| [55:35] | As do you, Charlotte. | 你也是 夏洛特 |
| [55:44] | Serac. | 塞拉克 |
| [55:46] | Have you forgotten our arrangement? | 你忘了我们的协议吗 |
| [55:54] | Seems like you’ve been playing your role | 你好像太沉浸于 |
| [55:55] | maybe a little too well. | 你的角色了 |
| [56:01] | The situation has been… challenging. | 情况很…复杂 |
| [56:08] | Patience is the most overrated virtue, | 耐心是最名不副实的美德 |
| [56:11] | don’t you think? Hmm? | 你不觉得吗 |
| [56:14] | I want what you promised me. | 我想要你承诺过我的东西 |
| [56:19] | Delos’s dirty secret. | 提洛公司的脏料 |
| [56:21] | A profile for every one of their guests. | 他们所有游客的个人资料 |
| [56:24] | I have some of it. I want the rest. | 虽然我手上有一些 但我要全部 |
| [56:27] | The assets were lost in the massacre. | 专利资料在大屠杀中丢失了 |
| [56:31] | No one could have predicted what was going to happen. | 没有人能预料到会发生这种事 |
| [56:35] | I could. And I told you as much. | 我能 我也告诉你了 |
| [56:39] | This was your idea, Charlotte. You came to us. | 这是你的主意 夏洛特 是你自己来找我们的 |
| [56:44] | And you were very confident | 你还很肯定 |
| [56:45] | that you would be able to smuggle it out. | 你一定能帮我们搞出来 |
| [56:46] | And I did. | 我搞到了 |
| [56:48] | Our logs show it was downloaded from the satellite. | 我们的日志显示已经从卫星上下载了 |
| [56:51] | The assets are out there somewhere. | 专利资料已经调取出来了 |
| [56:53] | But no one has the encryption key. | 只不过没有人有破解码 |
| [57:00] | You already know that. | 你已经知道了 |
| [57:02] | You don’t think that you’re the only person | 你不会觉得我只有你一个人 |
| [57:03] | under my control? | 听命于我吧 |
| [57:06] | I’ve been told exactly where the key is. | 已经有人告知我破解码在哪里了 |
| [57:10] | In the mind of a host called Dolores. | 在一个叫德洛丽丝的接待员脑子里 |
| [57:17] | Sadly, you are better informed than I am. | 真可悲 你知道得比我还多 |
| [57:21] | I have a team searching for the data. But I need time. | 我有一个搜索数据的团队 但我需要时间 |
| [57:26] | Time. | 时间 |
| [57:30] | Time is a luxury, my dear… | 时间是奢侈品 亲爱的 |
| [57:34] | of which you have very little. | 你没有多少时间 |
| [59:00] | I guess there is some justice after all. | 看来这世上还是有正义的 |
| [59:05] | Prisoner of your own sins. | 你罪孽的囚犯 |
| [59:09] | You still don’t even understand who you are. | 你还是不知道自己是谁 |
| [59:13] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
| [59:17] | If any of this was your choice… | 如果你当初能选择… |
| [59:22] | well, you already know. | 你已经知道答案了 |
| [59:24] | I know who the fuck I am. | 我知道我到底是谁 |