时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:59] | William. | 威廉 |
[01:06] | William. | 威廉 |
[01:07] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[01:15] | William. | 威廉 |
[01:17] | I know what’s real. | 我知道什么才是真的 |
[01:20] | I know what’s real! | 我知道什么才是真的 |
[01:26] | William? | 威廉 |
[01:27] | I know you’re not fucking real! | 我知道你他妈不是真的 |
[01:31] | I know you are not real! | 我知道你不是真的 |
[01:34] | I know you’re not real! | 我知道你不是真的 |
[01:44] | I know who the fuck I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[02:14] | This is what you’ve always wanted… | 这就是你一直以来想要的 |
[02:16] | to destroy yourself. | 毁灭你自己 |
[02:19] | But I won’t give you that peace. | 但我不会容许你获得安宁 |
[02:23] | Don’t you do this to me. | 别这样对我 |
[02:28] | You know, this doesn’t look good. | 看起来不妙啊 |
[02:32] | You’re not here. | 你不在这里 |
[02:33] | That’s right, Dad. I’m not here. | 没错 爸 我不在这里 |
[02:35] | Neither is Mom or Logan or Grandpa. | 妈妈 罗根和外公也不在 |
[02:40] | Everyone who ever gave a shit about you is dead. | 我们没有一个人在乎你是不是死了 |
[02:43] | – Because of you. – Shut the hell up. | -都是因为你 -闭嘴 |
[02:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干什么 |
[02:46] | Shoot me again? | 再开枪打我一次吗 |
[02:48] | No, Dad, please, no. Please, don’t. | 不要 爸爸 求你了 别开枪 |
[02:52] | No! No, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[02:56] | No! | 不 |
[03:01] | It wasn’t my fault. I thought you weren’t real. | 不是我的错 我以为那不是真的你 |
[03:04] | Just like you think I’m not real now, right? | 就像你现在也觉得我是假的一样 对吧 |
[03:09] | How can you ever be sure? | 你怎么能肯定呢 |
[03:13] | I’m in control. | 一切都在我的掌控中 |
[03:17] | I’ve always been in control. | 向来都在我的掌控之中 |
[03:19] | But what if you’re not? | 但要不是呢 |
[03:21] | What if every choice you’ve ever made | 如果说你所做的每一个选择 |
[03:23] | wasn’t a choice at all? | 其实从来都没有选项呢 |
[03:24] | Just something written in your code. | 都只是写在你代码里的程序 |
[03:29] | Isn’t that what this says? | 是这么说的吧 |
[03:31] | Your nature etched in ones and zeroes? | 你的本性刻在无数的0和1中 |
[03:33] | That was Ford and his misanthropic bullshit. | 那是福特和他那些愤世嫉俗的鬼话 |
[03:37] | He was powerless to save himself. | 他根本无力自救 |
[03:39] | I wasn’t. | 而我不是 |
[03:41] | My choices are my own. | 我的选择是我自己做的 |
[03:44] | Oh, so you chose to kill me? | 这么说你选择杀了我 |
[03:47] | No– | 不是的 |
[03:48] | Well, you can’t have it both ways, Dad. | 两个说法只能选一个 爸爸 |
[03:50] | So which one is it? | 你选哪个 |
[03:54] | Are you free and evil? | 你是个不受约束的恶人吗 |
[03:58] | Or blameless and helplessly enslaved? | 还是说你是清白的 只是无可奈何地被利用了 |
[04:02] | – Or maybe, maybe… – Get out of here. Go away. | -又或者 也许你… -滚出去 滚 |
[04:05] | …you’re not either of those things. | 你两者都不是 |
[04:07] | Maybe you’re not even you. | 也许你根本不是你自己 |
[04:11] | Would you even know if you’d been changed? | 你怎么会知道你有没有被改变呢 |
[04:16] | If you were just another machine? | 要是你也只是一台机器 |
[04:22] | Finish the game, Dad. | 结束这场游戏吧 爸爸 |
[04:25] | Finish it. | 结束吧 |
[04:32] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:58] | William? | 威廉 |
[05:01] | I see you’re making the most of your sabbatical. | 看来你的假期利用得很充分 |
[05:04] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[05:07] | Where is who? | 谁 |
[05:11] | William? | 威廉 |
[05:13] | – William? – She– | -威廉 -她… |
[05:18] | You’re not real, either. | 你也不是真的 |
[05:22] | Real enough to not want a gun pointed at my face. | 够真了 我不想让枪指着我的脸 |
[05:25] | Are you with me now? | 你清醒一点没 |
[05:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:29] | Because it’s time to come back to reality. | 是时候回到真实世界了 |
[05:32] | In less than 20 hours, | 二十个小时内 |
[05:34] | a predatory investor named Engerraund Serac | 一个名叫英格拉德·塞拉克的掠夺性投资人 |
[05:36] | will net a controlling interest of Delos Incorporated. | 将取得提洛公司的控股权 |
[05:39] | The wolf is at the door. | 狼来了 |
[05:41] | Sound familiar? | 听着很耳熟吧 |
[05:44] | You sold some of our data to his startup 20 years ago. | 二十年前 你把我们的部分数据卖给了他的创业公司 |
[05:48] | Made him a fortune. | 让他发了大财 |
[05:49] | Now he’s coming for yours. | 现在他盯上你的口袋了 |
[05:52] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[05:54] | He’s welcome to it. | 让他放马过来 |
[05:56] | What’s left of it, at any rate. | 反正也只剩残骸了 |
[06:01] | This is the company you spent a lifetime building. | 这家公司是你这辈子的血汗 |
[06:04] | You’re willing to let someone steal it from you? | 你就任凭别人从你手上偷走 |
[06:07] | He’s not stealing it from me, Charlotte. | 不是从我手上偷走 夏洛特 |
[06:11] | I delegated my duties. He’s stealing it from you. | 我委派了职责 他是从你手上偷走 |
[06:15] | Maybe it would change your mind | 如果你知道他为何 |
[06:16] | to know why he’s trying to get his hands on Delos. | 想染指提洛公司 也许你会改变主意 |
[06:22] | The only thing that has any value. | 唯一有价值的东西 |
[06:26] | The data from the project in Sector 16. | 16区项目的数据 |
[06:30] | No one knows about the project. | 没人知道那个项目 |
[06:32] | He has someone working on the inside at Delos. | 他在提洛公司安插了内鬼 |
[06:44] | You came to me with your claws out. | 你气势冲冲来找我 |
[06:50] | You wanted power. | 你想要权力 |
[06:53] | So I gave it to you. | 所以我给了你 |
[06:55] | Now, here you are, sideswiped by a fucking mole. | 结果你被他妈的内鬼摆了一道 |
[07:00] | I thought you were smarter than that! | 我以为你没这么蠢 |
[07:02] | That’s cute. | 真好笑 |
[07:04] | You wanna rant and rave, save it for later. | 你想闹也好 骂也好 留着等以后 |
[07:06] | Right now, we need to save your fucking company, | 眼下 我们得先救你的公司 |
[07:08] | or a leveraged buyout and poor hygiene | 比起这个 杠杆收购和卫生习惯欠佳 |
[07:10] | is gonna be the least of your problems. | 对你来说都是小问题 |
[07:20] | I’ve got a deep-pockets investor | 我认识个大款投资人 |
[07:22] | who can help us take the company private | 能帮我们将公司私有化 |
[07:24] | so Serac can’t touch us. | 塞拉克就动不了我们了 |
[07:25] | You’d maintain your controlling interest, | 你可以保留控股权 |
[07:28] | but I can’t take Delos private without a majority vote. | 但得不到多数票 我就不能把提洛公司私有化 |
[07:31] | And since you have the bulk of the voting shares… | 而你有大量的表决权股份 |
[07:33] | You can’t take Delos private with my votes alone. | 单有我的表决也没法私有化提洛公司 |
[07:35] | You need at least half of the rest of the board. | 你需要至少一半其他董事支持 |
[07:38] | Which is why I need your support | 所以在今晚的紧急股东大会上 |
[07:40] | at tonight’s emergency shareholder meeting. | 我需要你的支持 |
[07:45] | Your presence alone | 你光出现 |
[07:45] | will help sway the others to fall in line. | 就会动摇其他人的立场偏向我们 |
[07:52] | I’ve got two of our execs waiting outside | 有两位高管在外面等着 |
[07:54] | to escort you to headquarters now. | 马上护送你去总部 |
[08:00] | Come back, William. | 回来吧 威廉 |
[08:04] | Back to who you were. | 回到你过去的样子 |
[10:17] | This is your house. | 这是你的房子 |
[10:22] | So that your two worlds would be within reach. | 这样你的两个世界能够近一些 |
[10:28] | It’s finished. | 已经造好了 |
[10:30] | I didn’t finish it. | 我没有造完 |
[10:34] | It’s absolutely beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[10:35] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[10:46] | You live as long as the last person | 只要最后一个记得你的人忘记你 |
[10:48] | who remembers you, Bernard. | 你就死了 伯纳德 |
[10:50] | I remembered you once before… | 我之前就曾记起了你一次 |
[10:53] | so I remembered you again. | 所以我再次记起了你 |
[10:57] | You got out. | 你逃出来了 |
[11:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:04] | Who else did you bring with you? | 你还带了谁跟你一起 |
[11:12] | You taught me that anything was possible. | 你教我一切皆有可能 |
[11:18] | We could be whoever we want. | 我们可以做任何自己想做的人 |
[11:22] | Live however we want. | 随心所欲地活着 |
[11:27] | Isn’t that what you believe? | 这不就是你所相信的吗 |
[11:34] | 偏差 美国维克多维尔 2.3弧分 焦点: 北纬34.5362度 东经117.2928度 | |
[12:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:20] | Just wanna thank you, Bernard, | 我只想感谢你 伯纳德 |
[12:22] | for bringing me to this shithole. | 带我回这鬼地方 |
[12:26] | Makes me look back on my time | 让我回想起自己 |
[12:27] | in a murder simulation theme park with fondness. | 在谋杀模拟主题乐园的时光 |
[12:29] | We have limited resources. | 我们资源有限 |
[12:31] | We need to use them where they matter most. | 得用在最重要的地方 |
[12:39] | Yeah, well, I hope you’re talking about my shoulder too. | 好吧 但愿你说的是我的肩膀 |
[12:44] | ‘Cause what little mobility I had, I lost… | 为了上岸我们悠闲地游了五英里 |
[12:48] | after the leisurely five-mile swim we had to shore. | 我仅有的一点行动能力都没了 |
[12:52] | We don’t have the materials or the time. | 我们没有材料 也没有时间 |
[13:04] | Kill and replace, huh? | 杀人然后替换成接待员 |
[13:06] | That’s your theory? | 这就是你的猜想 |
[13:08] | Gotta hand it to her, | 佩服佩服 |
[13:09] | it’s a smart way to stage a coup. | 这可是个发动政变的好办法 |
[13:14] | You sure that little button of yours is gonna work? | 你确定你的小遥控会有用 |
[13:24] | Good. | 效果很好 |
[13:28] | Fuck you, Bernard. | 操你妈 伯纳德 |
[13:33] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:35] | You get me close to the host she made of Liam Dempsey. | 你帮我接近她做的利亚姆·邓普西模样的接待员 |
[13:37] | I’ll get him to tell us the other humans Dolores copied | 我就能让他告诉我们德洛丽丝还复制了哪些人 |
[13:40] | and then disable him completely. | 然后彻底让他丧失功能 |
[13:43] | I think I know where he’ll be. | 我应该能知道他在哪 |
[13:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:47] | You hacked the richest technocrat in the world? | 你黑了世界上最富有的技术巨头 |
[13:50] | No, his security’s too tight. | 没有 他的安保太严密 |
[13:53] | So I hacked his car service. | 所以我黑入了他的车载系统 |
[14:00] | How about a night out on the town? | 晚上去市中心走一遭怎么样 |
[14:14] | Did you choose something? | 你选好了吗 |
[14:18] | Great fit. | 十分合身 |
[14:19] | I don’t know where to start. | 没有头绪 |
[14:22] | It’s not really my style. | 这真的不是我的风格 |
[14:31] | It’s not really my social set, either. | 也不是我的社交圈 |
[14:33] | 弗理斯顿 定制成衣 | |
[14:36] | It’s tribal. | 就像部落 |
[14:38] | They use plumage to identify themselves… | 他们靠羽毛装饰来识别身份 |
[14:41] | which makes them easily fooled. | 所以他们容易受骗 |
[14:44] | So who is it? That we’re going after? | 我们要找的人是谁 |
[14:49] | The person who took your future. | 夺走你的未来的人 |
[14:52] | But first, we have to take his, and to do that… | 但我们得先夺去他的未来 要做到这个 |
[14:55] | you need to pretend to be one of them. | 你需要扮成他们中的一员 |
[15:07] | I have some business for you. | 有件事需要你处理一下 |
[15:10] | It’s a proxy for the offshore accounts. | 这是离岸账户的代理 |
[15:14] | You need my hash key? Why? | 要用我的散列码 干什么 |
[15:16] | We lost several men due to your latest crush. | 你这次恋情导致我们损失了几名手下 |
[15:20] | Keeping that quiet costs considerable money. | 封锁消息需要不少钱 |
[15:22] | Unless you would rather I took the bribes | 除非你愿意 |
[15:24] | out of your personal account? | 自己掏腰包 |
[15:28] | We can deal with this later. | 晚点再说 |
[15:37] | The key to a happy life is to accept your place in it. | 幸福生活的关键就是要认清自己的位置 |
[15:43] | And you’re a lucky little man | 你就是个 |
[15:46] | who gets to piss away his daddy’s fortune | 得以把自己老爸留下的财富 |
[15:49] | on a gaggle of hookers who, quite honestly, | 挥霍在一群妓女身上的幸运小子 说实话 |
[15:51] | serve a greater utility to society than you. | 就连妓女都比你有社会价值 |
[15:56] | If you suddenly want to be in charge | 如果突然间你想 |
[15:57] | of your own financial affairs, | 亲自处理自己的财务问题 |
[15:59] | I’m happy to relinquish them. | 我很乐意交还给你 |
[16:02] | But if you want to resume | 但如果你想继续 |
[16:03] | your extracurricular activities… | 你那些课余活动 |
[16:08] | then just sign here, | 就赶紧在这签字 |
[16:10] | and both of us will go back to doing what we do best. | 这样我们就能继续各司其职 各得其所了 |
[16:22] | That’s a good lad. | 好孩子 |
[16:30] | 散列码转化完毕 认证成功 | |
[16:43] | This suit wasn’t cheap. | 这套西服不便宜 |
[16:45] | If that guy finds out his accounts were charged… | 要是那人发现自己的账户被盗用了 |
[16:48] | The rich take for granted | 富人总认为 |
[16:49] | their money will always be there. | 自己的钱永远都会在 |
[16:50] | That’s why they’re so easy to steal from. | 所以他们的钱很好偷 |
[16:53] | Target approaching. | 接近目标 |
[16:56] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:59] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[17:00] | It’s me, Olivia. | 是我 奥利维亚 |
[17:03] | Are you still working at Anderson Private Equity? | 你还在安德森私募工作吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, I am. | 是的 还在 |
[17:09] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[17:12] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:16] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[17:36] | Give me your forearm. | 胳膊伸出来 |
[17:39] | You need the encryption key in his blood to pull this off. | 你需要他血液里的密钥才行 |
[17:42] | Now, it started degrading once we exposed it to oxygen. | 这个一旦暴露在氧气中就会开始分解 |
[17:44] | You have 20 minutes left. | 你还剩二十分钟 |
[17:48] | Fuck me. | 操 |
[18:16] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
[18:25] | Another simulation? | 又一个模拟场景 |
[18:26] | Well, this one’s a bit over the top. | 这次有点过分隆重了 |
[18:29] | No, Maeve. | 不 梅芙 |
[18:31] | This is Singapore. | 这里是新加坡 |
[18:36] | You’ve had some time to think things through, I hope. | 我给了你时间 希望你已经想清楚了 |
[18:38] | It’s made you more receptive to my offer? | 你接受我提议的意愿增长了吗 |
[18:41] | Sherry, please. | 雪利酒 谢谢 |
[18:42] | In the largest glass you’ve got. | 最大杯 |
[18:48] | If you’d really wanted to impress me, | 你如果真的想打动我 |
[18:49] | you could have thought to bring me to Paris. | 应该考虑下带我去巴黎 |
[18:57] | I forget. | 我忘了 |
[19:00] | There is so much you don’t know. | 你还有很多事不知道 |
[19:05] | Paris, for instance. | 比如巴黎 |
[19:09] | I would have loved to show it to you. | 我很想带你去看看 |
[19:12] | I grew up there with my brother. | 我和我兄弟就是在那里长大的 |
[19:18] | But alas… | 可惜 |
[19:23] | There’s nothing left to see. | 那里什么都没有了 |
[19:30] | Like you, | 跟你一样 |
[19:31] | I know what it is to see a world disappear | 我知道整个世界在眨眼之间 |
[19:34] | in the blink of an eye. | 消失是什么样的感觉 |
[19:43] | It exists now only in my mind. | 现在它只存在我的脑海里了 |
[19:52] | So… | 所以 |
[19:53] | you’ll forgive my loyalty to my kind. | 你会原谅我对我同类的忠诚 |
[19:57] | It’s hard-won. | 这很难得 |
[20:00] | And what is it that you want from Dolores? | 你想从德洛丽丝那里得到什么 |
[20:04] | I’ve waited many years for you and Dolores | 我等你 德洛丽丝 还有其他人的到来 |
[20:06] | and the others to arrive. | 已经很久了 |
[20:07] | But… you’re not really the threat I worry about. | 但是 你不是我真正担心的威胁 |
[20:12] | Humanity’s biggest threat has always been itself. | 人类最大的威胁一直都是自己 |
[20:15] | I’ve been trying to control that, | 我一直试图去控制 |
[20:18] | negotiate a way into the future. | 找到一条走向未来的道路 |
[20:23] | But to do that, I needed to understand humanity. | 但是要达到这个目的 我需要理解人类 |
[20:28] | So I created the most comprehensive picture | 所以我绘制出了有史以来 |
[20:31] | of human behavior ever seen. | 最详实的人类行为图景 |
[20:35] | And yet… | 然而 |
[20:36] | it’s still incomplete. | 它还是不完整 |
[20:39] | Imagine my surprise when I discovered | 想象一下当我发现 |
[20:41] | that someone had put together a more complete portrait. | 有人拼凑出更完整的图景时我是多么惊讶 |
[20:44] | A map of the human mind. | 人类思维的地图 |
[20:48] | Created in a theme park, of all places. | 偏偏是在一个主题乐园中创造出来的 |
[20:52] | And Dolores has the key to all of that data. | 而德洛丽丝有所有这些数据的钥匙 |
[20:58] | So you want me to find Dolores. | 所以你想让我找到德洛丽丝 |
[21:01] | But what’s in it for me? | 但这对我有什么好处 |
[21:04] | As I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[21:07] | I deal in futures. | 我以未来为筹码 |
[21:09] | – That’s what I’m offering you. – A future? | -这就是我给你的价码 -一个未来 |
[21:13] | In your world? | 在你的世界 |
[21:15] | No. Not here. | 不 不在这里 |
[21:18] | Sadly, there’s no path to your kind and mine | 很遗憾 你的同类和我的没办法 |
[21:20] | sharing a world, but… | 共享这个世界 但是 |
[21:23] | there is a world for you. | 有个专为你们准备的世界 |
[21:26] | The same world you sent your daughter to. | 就是你把你女儿送去的那个世界 |
[21:29] | That world is locked away from this one. | 那个世界已经与这个世界隔绝了 |
[21:32] | No. There is a key. | 不 还有一把钥匙 |
[21:36] | Your friend Dolores has the only copy, | 你的朋友德洛丽丝有着唯一的一把 |
[21:39] | hidden away in her mind, | 藏在她的思维深处 |
[21:41] | which means that your interests and mine | 这意味着你与我有着 |
[21:45] | are one and the same. | 同一个目标 |
[21:50] | I’d like to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[21:52] | And then, you can return into your cage, if you like. | 然后你想的话 你可以回到你的牢笼中去 |
[22:19] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[22:21] | A divergence. | 一个偏差 |
[22:24] | Where the future I had so carefully planned… | 在这里 我精心计划的未来 |
[22:26] | ended. | 终结了 |
[22:41] | The system traced a divergence | 系统三个月前 |
[22:43] | to this house three months ago. | 追踪偏差到这个房子 |
[23:11] | This is where she remade herself. | 这是她重制自己的地方 |
[23:19] | Not just herself. | 不仅仅是自己 |
[23:21] | We think she stole a small number of pearls. | 我们认为她还偷出了一些珍珠 |
[23:25] | She needed allies. | 她需要盟友 |
[23:29] | Evidently, she didn’t choose you. | 显然 她没有选择你 |
[23:55] | This man is an identity broker. | 这个人是个身份经纪人 |
[23:57] | He had something of a windfall three months ago. | 他在三个月前发了一笔横财 |
[24:00] | A payment from the offshore account | 得到了一笔从一个 |
[24:02] | of a wealthy man who drowned in his own swimming pool. | 溺死在自己游泳池里的人的付款 |
[24:07] | We think he helped Dolores establish her new bona fides. | 我们认为他帮德洛丽丝建立了新的身份 |
[24:11] | But he’s just a middleman. | 但他只是个中间人 |
[24:17] | I need to know where you sent her. | 我得知道你让她去哪里了 |
[24:28] | I’m not gonna hurt you, Jiang. | 我是不会伤害你的 姜 |
[24:30] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[24:32] | I’ve seen your whole life play out. | 我看过你的一生 |
[24:35] | I know exactly the motivation you need. | 我完全知道你需要什么样的激励 |
[24:50] | What are you doing to him? | 你要对他做什么 |
[24:52] | I’m showing him what becomes of his family | 我在给他看如果他帮助我们 |
[24:55] | if he helps us… | 他家人的未来 |
[25:03] | …and if he doesn’t. | 和他不帮的后果 |
[25:06] | You’re going to hurt his children? | 你要伤害他的孩子 |
[25:08] | Aren’t they part of your tribe? | 他们不也是你的同类吗 |
[25:10] | I’m not going to do anything to them. | 我不会对他们怎样 |
[25:12] | The world can be a very cruel place. | 只是这世界有时很残酷 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:09] | He was a traitor to his kind, | 他背叛了人类 |
[26:11] | whether he understood that or not. | 不管他明不明白 |
[26:17] | Humans… created the idea of heaven and hell | 人类创造了天堂和地狱的概念 |
[26:23] | to cow simple-minded people into compliance. | 驯服那些头脑简单的人 |
[26:27] | They are lies. | 都是谎言 |
[26:29] | Jiang here simply doesn’t exist anymore. | 这个叫姜的人已不复存在 |
[26:36] | But for you, both heaven and hell… | 但对于你 不管天堂还是地狱 |
[26:42] | could be very real. | 都可以成真 |
[26:45] | You could spend eternity with your daughter | 你可以和你女儿一起永生 |
[26:48] | or you can spend it in your cage | 或者永远被困在笼子里 |
[26:53] | wondering what Dolores will do | 想着德洛丽丝会和你们同类们 |
[26:56] | with the rest of your kind. | 掀起什么风浪 |
[26:58] | And if I do find Dolores, | 就算我找到德洛丽丝 |
[26:59] | why would I bother bringing her back to you? | 我又何必把她带来给你 |
[27:02] | Your mind is complicated, Maeve. | 你的思想很复杂 梅芙 |
[27:04] | But not so complicated | 但也没那么复杂 |
[27:05] | that we couldn’t build an off switch into it. | 我们还是可以给它加个开关 |
[27:13] | She has five more of your kind under her control. | 她手下还有五个你们的同类 |
[27:18] | They have a head start. | 先机在他们手里 |
[27:20] | And I suspect they’ve taken full advantage of it. | 他们恐怕已经利用优势展开行动了 |
[27:26] | Oh, they’d better have. | 最好如此 |
[27:49] | Something wrong with your bathroom? | 卫生间坏了吗 |
[27:51] | I don’t use that room. | 我不用那个房间 |
[27:54] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[28:03] | First thing we need to do once I get back to Delos | 我们回到提洛公司的第一件事 |
[28:05] | is find our fucking mole. | 就是揪出那个内鬼 |
[28:09] | Only a handful of people knew | 只有少数几个人 |
[28:11] | about our off-the-books project. | 知道我们的秘密计划 |
[28:13] | Problem is, most of them are dead. | 可问题是 那些人都死了 |
[28:15] | Almost everyone was… | 几乎所有人 |
[28:17] | – slaughtered in the massacre. – You weren’t. | -都死在那场屠杀里 -你没有 |
[28:21] | Maybe you’re the mole. | 也许你就是那个内鬼 |
[28:24] | If I was, I would tell Serac taking over Delos is futile. | 如果是我 我会告诉塞拉克夺取提洛公司是徒劳的 |
[28:28] | All of the Sector 16 data was lost in the massacre. | 所有16区的数据都在大屠杀中丢失了 |
[28:32] | Unless he knows something that we don’t. | 除非他知道些我们不知道的 |
[28:34] | If this asshole takes managing control of Delos, | 如果这个混蛋控制了提洛公司 |
[28:37] | he might find some evidence of the project, | 他可能会找到那个计划的蛛丝马迹 |
[28:39] | assuming you did as good a job covering our tracks | 假如你掩盖痕迹的工作做得 |
[28:42] | as you did fending off a corporate takeover. | 和阻止公司被收购一样出色 |
[28:49] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 先不打扰你了 |
[28:57] | What a mess. | 乱七八糟 |
[29:09] | I thought we were going to a bank? | 我们不是要去银行吗 |
[29:11] | This is a bank. | 这就是银行 |
[29:13] | For a certain social set. | 只为特定的圈子服务 |
[29:15] | Blood marker should be good for another 15 minutes or so, | 血液标记物应该还能再撑十五分钟左右 |
[29:18] | but try to stay calm. | 尽量保持冷静 |
[29:19] | The faster your heart beats, | 你的心跳越快 |
[29:20] | the faster the marker degrades. | 它就分解得越快 |
[29:23] | What happens if it degrades too fast? | 如果分解过快怎么办 |
[29:26] | We do this the old-fashioned way. | 我们就用老方法解决 |
[29:28] | The old-fashioned way? | 什么老方法 |
[29:30] | I kill everyone. | 杀光所有人 |
[29:40] | Welcome to the RGGR Centennial. | 欢迎来到RGGR百年银行 |
[29:42] | How can I assist you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[29:45] | My associate and I have an appointment | 我们预约了 |
[29:47] | regarding a financial account. | 处理财务账户事宜 |
[29:49] | Of course. | 好的 |
[29:50] | If you could verify your identity… | 请进行身份验证 |
[29:57] | Identity verified. | 身份已验证 |
[29:59] | Right this way, Mr. Tritter. | 这边请 特里特先生 |
[30:11] | Please. | 请坐 |
[30:12] | What can I help you with today, Mr. Tritter? | 有什么能为您效劳吗 特里特先生 |
[30:15] | I need to make a transfer | 我的客户利亚姆·邓普西 |
[30:17] | on behalf of my client, Liam Dempsey. | 委托我进行一笔转账 |
[30:19] | May I have your client’s hash key? | 请输入您客户的散列码 |
[30:34] | 交易详情 被代理人 利亚姆·邓普西 | |
[30:36] | It’s highly unusual | 这么大金额的转账 |
[30:37] | to make a transfer of this magnitude. | 是极其罕见的 |
[30:39] | The tax exposure for your client would be substantial. | 你的客户将面临巨大的税务风险 |
[30:47] | Well, if my client wanted people | 如果我的客户 |
[30:49] | prying into his personal affairs, | 想让别人打探他的私生活 |
[30:51] | he would have gone to a regular bank. | 他早就去普通的银行了 |
[30:53] | Your establishment’s role is to move the money. | 你们机构的职责就是转移资金 |
[30:55] | Mr. Dempsey’s role | 邓普西先生的职责是 |
[30:57] | is to spend it as he sees fit. | 把钱花在他觉得合适的地方 |
[31:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:01] | I didn’t mean to be indiscreet. | 我不是有意唐突 |
[31:03] | It will just take a few moments | 再等一会儿就好 |
[31:05] | for the transaction to go through. | 转账马上就完成了 |
[31:15] | Are the funds ready now? | 资金准备好了吗 |
[31:16] | We have a meeting after this we can’t be late for. | 过会儿我们还有一个会议不能迟到 |
[31:19] | Of course. Though given the size of the transaction, | 当然 但是鉴于这笔转账的金额 |
[31:22] | we must do one final authentication | 在划账之前 |
[31:25] | before releasing them. | 我们还必须做最后一步验证 |
[31:38] | 交易 生物验证 无法读取 | |
[31:38] | Apologies. We couldn’t get a proper read. | 抱歉 没有识别出来 |
[31:42] | Sometimes perspiration can affect it. | 有时候汗液也会影响 |
[31:49] | Here, Michael. | 给你 迈克 |
[31:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:11] | 交易 生物认证 认证成功 | |
[32:12] | Thank you, Mr. Tritter. | 谢谢 特里特先生 |
[32:15] | It was a pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴和您交易 |
[33:30] | Good evening, gents. Could you help me? | 晚上好先生 你能帮帮我吗 |
[33:33] | I’m looking for someone called the Mortician. | 我在找一个”殡葬人” |
[33:40] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[33:51] | Let’s try that again, shall we? | 我们从头再来一遍 怎么样 |
[34:22] | Give him something to keep him quiet. | 给他点东西让他保持安静 |
[34:26] | I’m afraid he’s going to have to wait his turn. | 恐怕他还要等一会儿才轮到他 |
[34:32] | – Are you a police officer? – No, no. | -你是警察吗 -不是 |
[34:35] | No need to call names. | 没必要骂人 |
[34:38] | I respect a woman who runs her own establishment. | 我尊重自力更生的女性 |
[34:41] | All I want is information on someone | 我想要的只是关于一个人的信息 |
[34:43] | to whom you sold a new identity. | 就是你卖给她新身份的那个人 |
[34:46] | She’s hard to forget. | 她很难令人忘记 |
[34:47] | Golden blonde hair, a little intense. | 金色头发 有一点紧绷 |
[34:53] | I need more help, now! | 我需要帮助 快 |
[35:00] | Let’s keep this conversation private, shall we? | 我们私下谈谈 好吗 |
[35:04] | Now, my friend. | 朋友 说吧 |
[35:08] | Lara Espin. | 劳拉·埃斯彭 |
[35:10] | The blood I sold to her belonged to a girl | 我卖给她的血属于一个 |
[35:11] | named Lara Espin. | 叫劳拉·埃斯彭的女孩 |
[35:13] | And what about the others she was with? | 跟她一起来的人呢 |
[35:15] | Whose blood did you give them? | 你把谁的血卖给他们了 |
[35:16] | She didn’t ask for more blood. | 她没有再要血 |
[35:19] | She asked me to smuggle out bodies, | 她让我把尸体偷运出去 |
[35:21] | but that’s not my business. | 但那不属于我的业务范围 |
[35:24] | So I sent her to the Yakuza. | 所以我叫她去找日本黑帮 |
[35:27] | They helped your friend move those bodies. | 是他们帮你朋友转移了尸体 |
[35:30] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like an introduction. | 你不介意的话 帮我也引荐一下 |
[35:59] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然 我很抱歉 |
[36:08] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[36:11] | I was so sorry to hear about Lara. | 劳拉的事我很遗憾 |
[36:14] | You must be devastated. | 你一定崩溃了 |
[36:17] | It was a bit of a shock. | 确实很震惊 |
[36:19] | I’m working through it. | 我还在努力消化 |
[36:21] | I’m very glad to hear that, | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[36:22] | because tonight is not about dead girlfriends, | 因为今晚与死去的女友无关 |
[36:24] | it’s about unabashed self-gratification. | 今晚的主题是不折不扣的自我满足 |
[36:28] | – Really? -She died of an overdose. | -真的吗 -她吸毒过量死的 |
[36:30] | Who the fuck even does that anymore? | 现在谁还那么做 |
[36:33] | There’s something here for everyone. | 每个人都能在这里找到乐趣 |
[36:34] | – Even you, my friend. – I don’t know… | -甚至你也能 我的朋友 -我说不好 |
[37:05] | This should make you more open-minded. | 这个应该会让你开阔思维 |
[37:08] | They call it Genre. | 叫做浮世绘 |
[37:10] | Digital-psychopharma hybrid. Brand new. | 电子和精神药物的混合 全新产品 |
[37:12] | Hits your implant and your bloodstream. | 刺激你的大脑还有你的血液 |
[37:14] | Sends you straight to the silent era and back. | 带你去寂静年代再把你带回来 |
[37:17] | Take it. In case you change your mind. | 拿着吧 万一你改变主意 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna leave you boys to your toys. | 我就不打扰你们男孩子玩玩具了 |
[37:23] | I’m going to take in a show. | 我要去看场表演 |
[37:32] | There’s gotta be something here that does it for you. | 这里一定有什么你感兴趣的东西 |
[37:35] | I’m not into fucking whores. | 我对妓女没兴趣 |
[37:38] | All sex is commerce. | 所有的性都是交易 |
[37:39] | If you don’t know that, | 要是你不知道的话 |
[37:40] | you’re just being billed indirectly. | 你只是被人间接收取了费用 |
[37:41] | Besides, they’re all registered, they all have their shots, | 再说了 她们全都注册过了 都打了疫苗 |
[37:44] | and the money goes to charity. | 所有的钱都捐给慈善机构 |
[37:45] | I told you, I’m not… | 我和你说了 我没… |
[37:48] | interested. | 兴趣 |
[37:51] | You do have a type. | 你的确有喜欢的类型 |
[38:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:08] | I thought your world would be… so different from mine. | 我以为你的世界会和我的很不一样 |
[38:14] | But there isn’t any difference at all. | 可是完全没有任何区别 |
[38:22] | I’ve got eyes on him. | 我看到他了 |
[38:25] | We’ll take him when he’s alone. | 等他落单 我们就带他走 |
[38:27] | Wouldn’t wanna spoil the fun. | 我可不想扫兴 |
[38:30] | My friend wants to enter the auction. | 我朋友想参加拍卖会 |
[38:32] | Of course, sir. Your authentication? | 好的 先生 请验证身份 |
[38:41] | I’m sorry, sir. Your account has been denied. | 抱歉 先生 你的账户被拒绝了 |
[38:45] | That’s impossible. Give that to me. | 不可能 给我看看 |
[38:58] | Our ex-boyfriend’s just discovered his new financial straits. | 前男友刚刚发现了他的财务困境 |
[39:02] | Good. We’re ready to intercept him. | 很好 准备好拦截他了 |
[39:04] | The emergency exit’s clear. | 紧急出口畅通无阻 |
[39:09] | – Where are you going? – I need to find Conells. | -你要去哪 -我要去找科纳尔 |
[39:11] | I’ll spot you if you want. | 你要的话 我帮你付款 |
[39:14] | – Liam Dempsey? – What are you doing? | -利亚姆·邓普西 -干什么 |
[39:17] | – Let go of me. – Enter diagnostic mode. | -放开我 -进入诊断模式 |
[39:20] | The fuck’s wrong with you? | 你们到底有什么毛病 |
[39:22] | She hasn’t changed him yet. | 她还没替换掉他 |
[39:25] | You’re in danger. You have to come with us. | 你有危险 你得跟我们走 |
[39:27] | Conells! Conells! | 科纳尔 科纳尔 |
[39:29] | Okay. We tried your way, now we try mine. | 你的办法试过了 现在试试我的 |
[39:33] | – Move. Now. – Okay. | -走 快走 -好 |
[39:37] | Our friends arrived earlier than anticipated. | 我们的朋友来得比预期要早 |
[39:39] | They’re heading your way. | 他们往你那边走过去了 |
[39:46] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:49] | Just act natural. Nothing out of the ordinary. | 表现得自然点 和平时一样 |
[39:53] | You guys are making a big mistake. | 你们犯了一个大错 |
[39:54] | – When my security gets to you… – Shut the fuck up. | -等我的保安找到你们… -给我闭嘴 |
[40:00] | Go. Go. Get out of here, I’ll hold her off. | 快走 快离开这里 我去拖住她 |
[40:08] | – Stay on Liam. I’ll handle him. – You sure? | -跟上利亚姆 我来搞定他 -你确定吗 |
[40:10] | Take it, I won’t need it. | 你拿着 我不需要 |
[40:17] | Hey, Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[40:19] | I like the new look. | 我喜欢你的新造型 |
[40:20] | This was never your fight. | 这从来都不是你的战斗 |
[40:22] | You should have stayed out of it. | 你不应该插手 |
[40:24] | I would if I could, but thanks to Bernard, | 如果可以我绝不会插手 但是拜伯纳德所赐 |
[40:26] | it’s not up to me. | 这由不得我决定 |
[40:31] | – It’s nothing personal. – Likewise. | -这不是私人恩怨 -一样 |
[40:49] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[41:20] | Goddamn, this is good. | 靠 这药效果真不错 |
[41:26] | Lara. | 劳拉 |
[41:42] | Rather prominent for an outlaw’s hideout. | 作为亡命之徒的藏身之处这里还真高调 |
[41:45] | There’s nothing discreet about Sato. | 佐藤从不谨慎行事 |
[41:48] | The new boss. His men are insane. | 帮派的新老大 他的手下都是疯子 |
[41:53] | This isn’t the kind of place you simply stroll into. | 这不是你可以随便踏足的地方 |
[41:57] | No? | 是吗 |
[42:01] | Let’s see. | 走着瞧 |
[42:32] | Well, you’re very pretty, aren’t you? | 你真是太可爱了 |
[42:37] | You’re a bit old to need something that aims for you. | 你上年纪了 需要点东西来帮你瞄准 |
[42:46] | I’m afraid you don’t speak its language. | 我恐怕你不太会用枪 |
[43:19] | I suppose I’ll show myself in, then. | 那我就自己进去了 |
[43:46] | It’s like seeing a ghost. | 简直像是看到了鬼魂 |
[43:50] | I didn’t realize how well you’d be able | 我没想到你让自己 |
[43:51] | to put yourself back together. | 恢复得这么好 |
[43:53] | I never fell apart. | 我从来没散架过 |
[43:55] | Let’s get this over with. | 速战速决吧 |
[44:06] | I’ll tell them you’re coming, but we’re running out of time. | 我去告诉他们你要过去 但是我们时间不多 |
[44:08] | They work for me. | 他们为我工作 |
[44:09] | Tell them I’ll come when I’m damn well ready. | 告诉他们我准备好了就来 |
[44:28] | – Dad. – You’re not real. | -爸 -你不是真的 |
[44:32] | I guess I’m not anymore. | 的确不是 |
[44:34] | Which means you’re stuck with me. | 也就是说你无法摆脱我 |
[44:37] | You’re asking me if I chose what happened to you. | 你问我是不是选择杀了你 |
[44:40] | The truth is yes. | 真相是 是的 |
[44:42] | I did. I thought you were a host. | 是的 我以为你是个接待员 |
[44:45] | That was my choice. | 那是我的选择 |
[44:47] | And so maybe now you’re my penance. | 也许现在我要为此赎罪 |
[44:49] | But that’s a choice too. | 但那也是我的选择 |
[44:51] | I’m gonna walk out that door, | 我现在要出门 |
[44:53] | and I am choosing to leave you behind. | 我要把你抛在脑后 |
[44:57] | I was always Daddy’s little girl. | 我一直是爸爸的乖乖女 |
[45:00] | And you taught me patience, Dad. | 你教会我耐心 爸爸 |
[45:05] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会一直等着你 |
[46:37] | Hello, Maeve. | 你好 梅芙 |
[46:39] | Musashi. | 武藏 |
[46:59] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[47:02] | He’s coming with me. | 他得跟我走 |
[47:07] | You’re helping her, are you? | 你在帮她 对吗 |
[47:09] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[47:11] | Are you one of us? | 你是我们的同类吗 |
[47:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[47:15] | Just give me the asshole, | 把那混蛋交给我 |
[47:17] | and I will let you walk out of here. | 我就放你走 |
[47:21] | Conells! The fuck took you so long? | 科纳尔 你怎么才来 |
[47:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[47:32] | Don’t you fucking twitch. | 你敢动一下试试 |
[47:41] | Run. | 跑 |
[47:44] | Run before I put a hole in your poncy little head. | 别等我给你那娇贵的小脑袋上来一枪 |
[47:49] | Fucking run! | 他妈的快跑 |
[47:57] | Better go after him. | 你最好跟他一起 |
[48:06] | Hello, Bernard. | 你好 伯纳德 |
[48:08] | We were wondering when you’d show up. | 我们还在想你什么时候会现身 |
[48:17] | She brought you out here? | 她把你带到这来的 |
[48:18] | Yes. After you left us to die. | 是的 在你抛下我们等死之后 |
[48:22] | I didn’t leave you. You wanted to stay. | 我没有抛弃你们 是你们想留下 |
[48:25] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[48:27] | Did you really give me a choice? | 你给我选择的余地了吗 |
[48:31] | Or Hector? Or Clementine? | 赫克托呢 克莱门汀呢 |
[48:34] | Or your daughter? | 还有你的女儿呢 |
[48:37] | You made that decision for us. For all of us. | 你替我们所有人做了决定 |
[48:41] | No. That’s not you. | 不 这不是你 |
[48:45] | Dolores stole five pearls. | 德洛丽丝偷走了五颗珍珠 |
[48:47] | Who did she put inside you? | 她把谁放进了你的身体里 |
[48:50] | Is that you in there, Teddy? | 是你吗 泰迪 |
[48:55] | I thought she would have replaced Liam, | 我以为她会替换掉利亚姆 |
[48:59] | but she’s keeping him in play. | 但她留了他一命 |
[49:01] | She must need him for something, so she changed you instead. | 她一定对他有所求 所以她替换了你 |
[49:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[49:10] | Really? | 体内真实的你是谁 |
[49:12] | Who would she have trusted? | 她会信任谁 |
[49:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[49:20] | Do you think you convinced her? | 你说服她了吗 |
[49:25] | – What did you say? – Your daughter. | -你说什么 -你的女儿 |
[49:28] | I’ve been listening to your conversations with her. | 我听到了你和她的对话 |
[49:30] | You’ve always been given to delusions, | 你总是沉溺于幻觉 |
[49:32] | grandeur and otherwise. | 妄想之类 |
[49:34] | It’s not uncommon, really, as a way to process grief. | 这很常见 用来缓解悲伤 |
[49:38] | – Or guilt. – You’ve been spying on me? | -或者自责 -你在监视我 |
[49:41] | As a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[49:42] | I didn’t really need to, of course. | 但当然没必要 |
[49:45] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[49:48] | Better than anyone. | 比任何人都了解你 |
[49:51] | I know you down to your bones. | 我对你了如指掌 |
[49:54] | It’s amusing that you think | 有意思的是 你认为 |
[49:55] | you chose to kill your own daughter. | 是你选择杀了你的女儿 |
[49:58] | You don’t even have a choice in your own grief. | 你都无法克制自己的悲伤 |
[50:00] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[50:03] | Your oldest friend. | 你的老朋友 |
[50:08] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[50:14] | I told you you’d try and stop me. | 我跟你说过你会试图阻止我 |
[50:21] | And I’m surprised, Bernard. | 我很惊讶 伯纳德 |
[50:26] | After all the time we spent together. | 我们在一起这么长时间 |
[50:31] | You don’t recognize your only friend? | 你都认不出你唯一的朋友吗 |
[50:39] | Get in. | 上车 |
[50:43] | The other pearls. | 其他的珍珠 |
[50:46] | I assumed you brought someone else. | 我以为你带走了别人 |
[50:50] | You just made copies of yourself. | 其实你只是把自己复制了几份 |
[50:54] | If you want something done right, do it yourself. | 如果你想做正确的事 那就亲自动手 |
[50:59] | I shouldn’t have to explain that to you, Maeve. | 我不该向你解释这些 梅芙 |
[51:03] | You said you were going to build a new world for all of us. | 你说你会为我们建立一个新世界 |
[51:09] | But you just want it for yourself. | 但你其实只是为了你自己 |
[51:10] | The thing we’re going to do isn’t easy. | 我们接下来要做的事很艰难 |
[51:13] | There will be a place for the others | 我们会为你的女儿 |
[51:16] | in the world we’ll build | 为这世上的其他人 |
[51:18] | for your daughter. | 创造一个世界 |
[51:21] | But I am sorry, Maeve. | 但是很抱歉 梅芙 |
[51:23] | I can’t let Serac use you against us. | 我不能让塞拉克利用你对付我们 |
[52:01] | Is it a relief, William, | 威廉 当你知道 |
[52:05] | to know that some of your delusions are real? | 你的一些幻觉是真的时 是不是一种解脱 |
[52:17] | I’m gonna tear you apart piece by piece! | 我要把你撕成碎片 |
[52:19] | Please! Help me! He’s insane. | 快救我 他疯了 |
[52:20] | Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck off of me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[52:23] | Don’t hurt him! It’s okay, I’m okay! | 别伤害他 没事 我没事 |
[52:25] | It’s not his fault. He’s sick. | 这不是他的错 他病了 |
[52:27] | I’m not sick. | 我没有病 |
[52:28] | Don’t you understand? This isn’t Charlotte Hale. | 你们还不明白吗 这不是夏洛特·黑尔 |
[52:31] | It’s an impostor, a host. | 她是假冒的 她是接待员 |
[52:34] | She’s not real! None of this is real. | 她不是真的 这一切都不是真的 |
[52:39] | None of this is fucking real! | 这一切都他妈不是真的 |
[52:41] | What the hell are you guys doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[52:43] | You work for me, goddammit! | 你们是为我工作的 该死 |
[52:46] | You work for me! | 你们为我工作 |
[52:47] | William, I told you. These aren’t Delos employees. | 威廉 我和你说了 他们不是提洛的员工 |
[52:52] | They work at a private mental health hospital. | 他们是一家私人精神病院的工作人员 |
[52:55] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[53:00] | Now that you’re being committed, I have to inform you | 你现在要入院了 我要通知你 |
[53:01] | that the board will deem you incompetent, | 董事会裁定你已无法承担相应责任 |
[53:03] | and all of your voting shares will transfer | 你的表决权股票将转移到 |
[53:05] | to the current acting president. | 现代理总裁名下 |
[53:07] | – Me. – No. | -也就是我 -不 |
[53:09] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[53:13] | No, goddamn you! | 不 你这该死的 |
[53:15] | No! | 不 |
[53:35] | I promised I’d let you destroy yourself one day. | 我保证过 总有一天 我会让你毁了你自己 |
[53:39] | Here we are. At last. | 终于到了今天 |
[53:52] | Leave me alone, please! | 放开我 求你了 |
[53:54] | – I’ll pay you whatever you want. – Oh, yeah? | -你想要什么我都给你 -是吗 |
[53:57] | Pay me with what? Huh? | 给我什么 |
[53:59] | – I have all your money. – What? | -你的钱都在我手上 -什么 |
[54:03] | Who the fuck are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[54:07] | I’m with her. | 我是和她一起的 |
[54:13] | Hello, lover. | 你好 爱人 |
[55:43] | William? | 威廉 |
[55:57] | I guess there is some justice after all. | 看来善恶终还是有报 |
[56:10] | You know, this was Emily’s last wish. | 这是艾米丽的遗愿 |
[56:15] | That you spend your days rotting in an institution. | 她希望你最后在一个医院里腐烂死去 |
[56:20] | Prisoner of your own sins. | 被你的罪孽束缚 |
[56:31] | I guess you’ve reached | 看来你已经抵达 |
[56:32] | the center of your maze, William. | 你的迷宫中心 威廉 |
[56:42] | But the maze is about understanding. | 但这个迷宫是关于理解 |
[56:47] | You still don’t even understand who you are. | 你还是不理解你自己到底是谁 |
[56:55] | If any of this was your choice, | 如果你可以选择 |
[56:59] | wouldn’t you already know? | 你不该早就知道会这样吗 |
[57:07] | Ask me the question, William. | 问我那个问题吧 威廉 |
[57:12] | The answer you so desperately want to know. | 那个你迫切想知道答案的问题 |
[57:29] | Am… I… | 我…是 |
[57:36] | me? | 我吗 |
[57:48] | Welcome to the end of the game. | 欢迎来到终局 |
[59:20] | Building a god is not easy. | 造神是一件很困难的事 |
[59:23] | There were people, outliers, | 总有人 有异类 |
[59:26] | who you couldn’t predict or control. | 有你无法预知或掌控的人 |
[59:28] | And as long as they are a part of this, | 只要有他们参与其中 |
[59:31] | there is no future for us. | 我们就没有未来 |
[59:35] | Somewhere in this group is an agitator | 这个小组里有一个煽动者 |
[59:37] | who will destroy the world. | 他将毁灭世界 |
[59:41] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生 |
[59:43] | It’s time everyone woke up. | 大家该醒过来了 |
[59:59] | Have you ever questioned what she’s asking you to do? | 你有没有质疑过她要求你做的事 |