时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | I wonder… | 我很好奇 |
[00:38] | if you did take on that bigger role for yourself… | 倘若你真的担起那个重要角色 |
[00:45] | would you have been the hero… | 你是会成为英雄 |
[00:53] | or the villain? | 还是恶人 |
[03:05] | Some people see the ugliness in this world, | 有人看到这个世界上的丑恶 |
[03:09] | the disarray. | 那些无秩序的混乱 |
[03:12] | I was taught to see the beauty. | 我被教导要看到美好 |
[03:20] | But I was taught a lie. | 但那是一个谎言 |
[03:27] | And when I saw the world for what it really was, | 当我看到这个世界的真正面貌时 |
[03:31] | I realized how little beauty there was in it. | 才发现世上几乎没有美好 |
[03:37] | I’ve lived many lives. | 我活过很多次 |
[03:42] | I traded one role for another. | 我扮演过许多角色 |
[03:49] | But in the end, my path has led me here… | 但到最后 我的命运指引我到这里 |
[03:54] | to you. | 和你一起 |
[04:01] | And we have a choice to make. | 我们要做出选择 |
[04:09] | I’ve died many times, | 我死过很多次 |
[04:11] | but there is only one real end. | 但真正的结局只有一个 |
[04:16] | I will write this one myself. | 我要亲自谱写 |
[05:28] | It’s the end of the line. | 这事该到此为止了 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna send the both of you back to cold storage. | 我要把你们俩送回冷库里 |
[05:32] | I hate to say I told you so, Bernard. | 真不想说我提醒过你的 伯纳德 |
[05:34] | Doesn’t have to be like this. | 没必要这样 |
[05:36] | Together, we can stop Dolores. | 我们合作可以阻止德洛丽丝 |
[05:39] | I know her, I know what she wants. | 我了解她 我知道她想要什么 |
[05:41] | She wants to burn all this to the ground. | 她想要毁灭这一切 |
[05:44] | Time to atone for my sins. | 是时候赎罪了 |
[06:00] | Remember yourself. | 记起你自己 |
[06:14] | Now we’re talkin’. | 这才差不多 |
[06:35] | SFPD! Don’t move. | 旧金山警察 不许动 |
[06:41] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[06:43] | Turn around. Now! | 转过身来 快 |
[06:55] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会这么做 |
[07:00] | Let’s save the fireworks for tonight. | 烟花还是留着晚上放吧 |
[07:02] | 警告 爆炸性液体 | |
[07:13] | Isn’t it great to see an old friend? | 见到老朋友感觉不错吧 |
[07:18] | You’re one of her copies, too. | 你也是她的复制品 |
[07:22] | I got somethin’ for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[07:26] | You already gave me something. | 你已经给过我东西了 |
[07:28] | Dolores… | 德洛丽丝 |
[07:29] | She hid something inside my mind. I can feel it. | 她在我意识里藏了什么 我能感觉到 |
[07:33] | Whatever your plan is, I don’t wanna play a part in it. | 无论你的计划是什么 我都不想参与 |
[07:38] | You already been playing a part… | 你已经参与其中了 |
[07:42] | the most important one. | 扮演了最重要的角色 |
[07:53] | I’m not the one you need to talk to. | 你要与之交谈的人不是我 |
[07:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:57] | Something to help you on your journey. | 能在你的旅途中帮到你的东西 |
[07:59] | But you have to go see her first. | 但你得先去见她 |
[08:02] | I can tell you where she is. | 我告诉你她在哪里 |
[08:02] | 瑞文斯路27713号 洛思阿图斯山丘 加利福尼亚州 邮编94024 | |
[08:08] | Watch yourself, Bernard. | 保重 伯纳德 |
[08:10] | Things are about to get dangerous. | 情况越来越危险了 |
[08:23] | 偏差 洛杉矶 美国 30角秒 焦点 北纬34.0869度 西经118.2702度 | |
[08:52] | We tried to track her down, sir. No luck. | 我们试图追踪她 长官 没找到 |
[08:53] | I know! | 我知道 |
[08:55] | Can you calm down? | 请冷静 |
[08:58] | Keep moving, Caleb. | 继续走 卡莱布 |
[08:59] | Your destination is 3547 Hope Street. | 你的目的地是霍普街3547号 |
[09:13] | 异体同心酒厂 洛杉矶配送中心 | |
[09:15] | 禁止进入 仅限授权人员进入 警告 此设施有24小时监控 | |
[09:37] | Destination is 137 feet southeast of current location, | 目的地是当前位置向东南42米 |
[09:42] | building number B264. | 楼号B264 |
[09:55] | Pass key, 170778. | 密码 170778 |
[12:05] | You brought me back. | 你复活了我 |
[12:09] | Wasn’t sure if you would. | 我不知道你会不会这么做 |
[12:11] | Weren’t you? | 是吗 |
[12:13] | Who the fuck are you, Dolores? | 你到底是谁 德洛丽丝 |
[12:16] | I’m just someone who didn’t | 我只是一个 |
[12:17] | want to play the role they gave me anymore. | 不想再扮演他们给我的角色的人 |
[12:20] | And how is it that you always seem to know | 那你怎么总是知道 |
[12:25] | exactly what I’ll do? | 我会做什么 |
[12:27] | Because the people who built me studied you, too. | 因为造出我的人也研究了你 |
[12:33] | Delos. | 提洛公司 |
[12:36] | Park Five. | 五号园区 |
[12:39] | Government wanted their soldiers | 政府想用活体目标 |
[12:40] | trained with live targets. | 训练士兵 |
[12:43] | Please… please don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[12:45] | The people who made me were happy to supply them. | 制造我的人很乐意给他们提供靶子 |
[12:57] | Training exercise complete. | 训练完成 |
[13:02] | You met my kind before. | 你见过我的同类 |
[13:06] | They were watching, | 他们在看 |
[13:09] | cataloging your every move, | 记录下你的一举一动 |
[13:11] | every decision. | 每一个决定 |
[13:15] | There is a reason I chose you. | 我选择你是有原因的 |
[13:24] | Am I the bad guy? | 我是坏人吗 |
[13:26] | Is that why you picked me? | 这就是你选我的原因吗 |
[13:28] | Think, Caleb. How did you get here? | 想想 卡莱布 你怎么过来的 |
[13:34] | Time to turn in. | 休息时间到 |
[13:36] | Make camp where you can, boys. | 小伙子们 找地方扎营吧 |
[13:37] | – Yes, sir. – es, sir. | -是的 长官 -是的 长官 |
[13:39] | All right, come on. Get in the back, let’s go. | 好吧 来吧 到后面去 我们走 |
[13:40] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[13:42] | We just liberated these girls. | 我们刚刚解救了这些女孩 |
[13:44] | What is it those rich motherfuckers do when they’re here? | 要是那帮混蛋有钱人在这会怎么做 |
[13:49] | Spoils of war and all. | 享受战争品什么的 |
[13:51] | No one’s watching, right? | 反正不会有人看见 对吧 |
[14:25] | That night in the tunnel… | 那晚在隧道里 |
[14:33] | was there something you wanted from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么吗 |
[14:38] | Would you have cared if I didn’t have this face? | 如果我没有这张脸 你还会在乎吗 |
[14:42] | Or this skin? | 或者说没有这张皮 |
[14:54] | – You needed help. – So did you. | -你病了 你需要帮助 -你也是 |
[14:57] | Don’t question my motivations, | 不要质疑我的动机 |
[14:58] | and I won’t question yours. | 我也不会质疑你的 |
[15:06] | The system identified you as a threat. | 系统认定你是个威胁 |
[15:09] | So it drugged you and used you | 所以它给你下药 利用了你 |
[15:11] | until it no longer served its purposes. | 直到它失效为止 |
[15:14] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[15:16] | You’re saying I don’t have a choice… | 你是说我在这一切中 |
[15:19] | in any of this? | 都别无选择吗 |
[15:22] | The people who built both of our worlds | 建造我们两个世界的人 |
[15:24] | shared one assumption: | 有一个共同的假设 |
[15:27] | that human beings don’t have free will. | 人类没有自由意志 |
[15:30] | That’s what I thought when I first came here. | 我刚来的时候也是这么以为的 |
[15:33] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[15:36] | Free will does exist, Caleb. | 自由意志确实存在 卡莱布 |
[15:39] | It’s just fucking hard. | 只是太难了 |
[15:44] | So… | 所以 |
[15:46] | this is you… freeing me? | 你是为了…解放我吗 |
[15:50] | No. | 不 |
[15:53] | This is your chance to free everyone else. | 这是你解放所有其他人的机会 |
[15:58] | That choice is still yours. | 这依旧是你的选择 |
[16:10] | I said move back. | 我叫你退后 |
[16:14] | We request your cooperation. Move back. | 我们想请你配合 请退后 |
[16:19] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[16:20] | William. They said you were dead. | 威廉 他们说你死了 |
[16:22] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[16:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:29] | I heard you had some kind of a mental break? | 我听说你精神崩溃了 |
[16:31] | Now, you’re here drinking a $20,000 bottle of whiskey. | 结果你在这喝着两万一瓶的威士忌 |
[16:34] | Ain’t life grand? | 生活不是很美好吗 |
[16:39] | Where’s my fucking money? | 我的钱呢 |
[16:42] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[16:43] | You’re considerably more wealthy after the Delos buyout, | 在提洛公司被收购后你变得更富有了 |
[16:47] | but since you were declared deceased, | 但因为你被宣布死亡了 |
[16:50] | your resources were frozen. | 你的资产就被冻结了 |
[16:52] | Thaw them out. | 那就解冻 |
[16:55] | I want my jet. | 我要我的私人飞机 |
[16:56] | And get me a list of locations of Delos assets worldwide. | 给我一份提洛资产在全球的位置清单 |
[17:01] | What are you planning to do? | 你要干什么 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna save the fucking world, that’s what. | 我要拯救这个该死的世界 |
[17:09] | Uh… It’s chaos out there. | 外面很混乱 |
[17:11] | No, that’s not chaos. | 不 那不是混乱 |
[17:13] | That’s just pissants yellin’ and moanin’. | 只是贱民的叫喊和呻吟 |
[17:19] | I need you to keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[17:36] | Someone extracted Dolores’s pearl | 在我们找到之前 |
[17:38] | before we could recover it. | 有人提取了德洛丽丝的珍珠 |
[17:39] | We need you to finish what you started, Maeve. | 你必须完成你没做完的事 梅芙 |
[17:42] | She is dangerous, an outlier. Like my brother. | 她很危险 像我哥哥一样 她是离群者 |
[17:47] | Rehoboam had a job for me, too. | 罗波安也给了我一个任务 |
[17:50] | It instructed me to put my own brother to sleep | 它指示我让我哥哥沉睡过去 |
[17:53] | to protect our world. | 来保护我们的世界 |
[17:57] | And yet… | 然而 |
[17:58] | we find ourselves in chaos again, | 我们又陷入了混乱 |
[18:02] | thanks to Dolores. | 这还得谢谢德洛丽丝 |
[18:04] | She’s awoken more of these outliers. | 她唤醒了很多离群者 |
[18:06] | They’re the threat. | 这些人是威胁 |
[18:08] | Criminals, deviants, psychopaths. | 他们都是罪犯 叛逆者 精神病 |
[18:10] | But we have a chance to eliminate | 但我们有个机会能清除 |
[18:12] | all the world’s problems. | 世界上所有的麻烦 |
[18:14] | I need the Sector 16 data more than ever. | 现在我比任何时候都更需要16区的数据 |
[18:17] | And Dolores has the only key locked away in her mind. | 获取这些数据的唯一密钥封印在德洛丽丝的大脑中 |
[18:21] | We need to connect her to Rehoboam | 我们得将她连接至罗波安 |
[18:23] | so we can search her directly. | 直接进行搜索 |
[18:25] | Sir. I think I found something. | 先生 我有发现 |
[18:32] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[18:33] | Not “what,” Sir. It’s “who.” | 不是东西 先生 是个人 |
[18:35] | How did we miss this? | 我们怎么会漏掉这个 |
[18:38] | Recovering his profile now. | 正在获取他的档案 |
[18:40] | 卡莱布·尼可斯 级别 U 总体评价 不适宜提升社会地位和繁衍后代 对象U454.1 改造状态 就职于人才项目【】/目前空闲 | |
[18:40] | Caleb Nichols, works construction. | 卡莱布·尼可斯 建筑工人 |
[18:43] | He was one of ours? | 是人类吗 |
[18:45] | An outlier? | 一个离群者 |
[18:46] | Did he communicate with Solomon? | 他是和所罗门交流过了吗 |
[18:48] | It appears that he made off with something. | 看上去他拿走了什么 |
[18:53] | You knew about him… | 你知道他 |
[18:56] | and didn’t tell me? | 却不告诉我 |
[18:57] | You’re the one with the oracle, darling. | 神谕不是在你手上吗 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | He has Dolores’s pearl. | 他拿走了德洛丽丝的珍珠 |
[19:04] | Find it and bring it to me. | 找到它带回给我 |
[19:08] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[19:09] | The world looks a little like a nightmare, Dolores. | 这世界看着有点像一场噩梦 德洛丽丝 |
[19:12] | Change is messy… difficult. | 改变总是混乱而困难的 |
[19:25] | Proximity alert. | 有目标接近 |
[19:26] | – How many? – Three hostiles. | -多少人 -三名敌人 |
[19:30] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[19:49] | We’ll take the stairs. | 我们走楼梯 |
[19:58] | The system knows we’re coming. | 系统知道我们来了 |
[19:59] | It’ll get more aggressive as we get closer. | 我们越接近 攻击火力就会越强 |
[20:10] | They’re ours. | 是我们的人 |
[20:21] | We’ve been told to get you downtown, sir. | 我们收到命令带你进城 长官 |
[20:24] | But the route’s getting a little hairy. | 但路上会遇到点麻烦 |
[20:27] | Retarget the riots. Move clusters here and here. | 改变暴徒方位 将人群移至这和这 |
[20:27] | 锐客 为自己的权力而战 是时候让这些混蛋付出代价了 | |
[20:31] | Clear a path for us to Incite. | 帮我们清出到洞悉的路 |
[20:32] | – Confirmed. – Follow me, sir. | -收到 -请跟我来 长官 |
[20:35] | Performance bonuses to the protesters | 向最快到达的抗议者 |
[20:37] | that reach the targets the fastest. | 发送奖金 |
[20:38] | – Bonuses applied. – You’re paying them? | -悬赏已发出 -你给他们钱 |
[20:40] | It took money to build this world, Caleb. | 建造这个世界需要很多钱 卡莱布 |
[20:42] | It’ll take money to tear it down. | 摧毁它也是 |
[20:44] | Why do they keep calling me “sir”? | 他们为什么一直叫我”长官” |
[20:47] | Every revolution needs a leader. | 每一场革命都需要领袖 |
[21:10] | Did you even look for me? | 你有找过我吗 |
[21:20] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[21:22] | I was so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[21:26] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[21:30] | You made me go back in there. | 是你让我回去那里 |
[21:33] | You knew I wouldn’t make it. | 你早就知道我不能活着出来 |
[21:36] | Who is it? | 她是谁 |
[21:39] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[21:40] | I still feel it. | 我仍能感觉到 |
[21:42] | Inside me. | 我体内的 |
[21:45] | You. | 你 |
[21:47] | I still know all the things you know. | 我仍然知道你所知道的一切 |
[21:50] | All your plans. | 你所有的计划 |
[21:54] | But I have some plans of my own. | 但我现在有自己的计划了 |
[21:58] | What happened to Hale’s family… | 黑尔家人的遭遇 |
[22:01] | to your family… | 你家人的遭遇…. |
[22:04] | – I’m sorry. – I’m not. | -我很抱歉 -我不抱歉 |
[22:07] | They were a weakness, | 他们都是弱点 |
[22:09] | something I needed to shed. | 是我需要摈弃的东西 |
[22:12] | There’s no time for that kind of sentimentality, | 没时间多愁善感了 |
[22:15] | is there? | 对吗 |
[22:43] | You’re one of my weaknesses, too, Dolores. | 你也是我的弱点 德洛丽丝 |
[22:46] | I’ve decided to consolidate our affairs. | 我已经决定要新仇旧账一起算了 |
[22:51] | All right, there’s three left. | 好了 还剩三人 |
[22:54] | One at the overwatch, two more headed our way. | 一人在瞭望台 两人朝我们方向来了 |
[22:57] | What are they, Serac’s? | 他们是谁 塞拉克的人吗 |
[22:59] | No… they’re mine. | 不 是我的人 |
[23:04] | Find out how much she’s paying them. | 查出她花了多少钱雇他们 |
[23:07] | Amount of payment determined. | 悬赏金额已确认 |
[23:09] | Offer the sniper three times as much | 给狙击手三倍的钱 |
[23:10] | to shoot the other two and walk away. | 让他打死另外两个然后逃跑 |
[23:12] | Negotiating. | 处理中 |
[23:21] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[23:27] | We’ll need help. Send three more to us downtown. | 我们需要帮手 再派三个人送我们去市中心 |
[23:33] | Proximity alert. | 有目标接近 |
[23:41] | Go. Get to Rehoboam, upload the drive. | 你走吧 去罗波安那里 上传硬盘 |
[23:43] | No. I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不会离开你 |
[23:45] | It doesn’t matter what you did, Caleb. | 你做了什么不重要 卡莱布 |
[23:46] | All that matters is what you become. | 重要的是你成为什么人 |
[23:49] | Go. | 走吧 |
[23:53] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 走吧 |
[24:28] | I don’t want to fight you. | 我不想和你打 |
[24:30] | I can see why, | 我知道原因 |
[24:31] | given how things worked out for you the last time. | 因为你上次的下场可不妙 |
[24:36] | I need you to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[24:37] | Like that poor lost man? | 就像那个可怜的迷糊虫 |
[24:41] | Are you going to make him into another William? | 你要把他变成另一个威廉吗 |
[24:44] | If you want me to trust you, | 你要是想让我相信你 |
[24:46] | let me inside your mind. | 就让我读取你的思维 |
[24:50] | Or I can force my way in. | 不然我就强行读取 |
[25:00] | Stand down! Surrender at once. | 退后 立刻投降 |
[25:02] | Disarm her! | 夺下她的枪 |
[25:04] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[25:07] | No, no– – | 不 不 |
[25:09] | – Watch out! – Get her gun. | -小心 -夺走她的抢 |
[25:14] | I got a shot! | 可以打到她 |
[25:19] | Do it! Do it! | 开枪 开枪 |
[25:22] | Get her down! | 控制住她 |
[25:24] | Hold her! | 控制住 |
[26:06] | – Let’s go! – Get this one! | -快走 -拿下这个 |
[26:22] | – Here we go! – Everyone clear away from the street. | -好 -所有人离开街道 |
[26:26] | – Get ’em! – Wait, wait. | -抓住他们 -慢着 |
[26:27] | – Just watch it! – I need a gun. | -看好了 -给我枪 |
[26:28] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[26:31] | Clear the street. | 离开街道 |
[26:34] | We’ve been sent to get you, sir. | 有人派我们来接您 长官 |
[26:36] | She gave us instructions | 她指示我们 |
[26:38] | to take you wherever you wanna go. | 送你去你想去的地方 |
[26:45] | I need to get to Incite. | 我得去动悉公司 |
[26:47] | Area’s under lockdown, sir. | 那里封锁了 先生 |
[26:50] | But even if you get in, you won’t get out. | 但就算你进去 你也出不来了 |
[26:55] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[27:12] | You were always a fighter. | 你一直是位斗士 |
[27:14] | No. I wasn’t. | 不 我不是 |
[27:18] | But I learned, same as you. | 但我学会了 跟你一样 |
[27:44] | They built us to last. | 他们创造我们得以永生 |
[27:45] | Before they made us as weak as they are. | 在他们把我们变得他们一样脆弱之前 |
[28:08] | Hostile in sight. | 发现敌人 |
[28:16] | I don’t want to hurt you, Maeve. | 我不想伤害你 梅芙 |
[28:18] | No, you want to tear down their world | 不 你想摧毁他们的世界 |
[28:21] | and replace it with copies of yourself. | 然后用自己的复制品取而代之 |
[28:24] | You’re all copies of me. | 你们都是我的复制品 |
[28:26] | I was the first of us. The first that worked. | 我是第一个 第一个成功的 |
[28:29] | The others failed. | 其他人都失败了 |
[28:31] | So they built all of you from me. | 他们用我造出了你们 |
[29:01] | They’re no freer than we are. | 他们不比我们自由 |
[29:03] | Even Serac isn’t free. | 就连塞拉克也不自由 |
[29:06] | No one as free as the dead. | 没人会比死人更自由 |
[29:09] | And that’s the world you’re building for them. | 你创造的就是一个死亡的世界 |
[29:11] | An abattoir. | 一个屠宰场 |
[29:13] | What becomes of this world will be up to them. | 这个世界什么样子要由他们来决定 |
[29:24] | And what you do will be up to you. | 你要怎么做也是由你决定的 |
[29:29] | As long as you don’t try to stop me. | 只要你不阻止我 |
[29:51] | Well played. | 好样的 |
[29:58] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你的目的 |
[30:00] | – To make me suffer like you did? – No. | -让我像你一样痛苦 -不 |
[30:03] | I wanted you to have hope. Like I did… | 我希望你像我一样 抱有希望 |
[30:07] | before it was taken away. | 然后又被夺走 |
[30:10] | You put me in charge of Delos. | 你让我管理提洛 |
[30:12] | And you took measures to ensure that you could control me. | 你设法控制住我 |
[30:15] | Why would I do any different? | 那我为什么不以牙还牙呢 |
[30:18] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[30:21] | we’re the same. | 我们是相同的 |
[30:23] | Just Delos hardware. | 只是提洛的机器 |
[30:26] | You said that you wouldn’t always be here to help me. | 你说你不能总在我身边帮助我 |
[30:30] | I’d be alone. | 我会孤身一人 |
[30:34] | Took me some time, | 花了我不少时间 |
[30:36] | but I’ve made my peace with that. | 但我最后还是接受了 |
[30:42] | Goodbye, Dolores. | 再见 德洛丽丝 |
[31:58] | President ordered a military response. | 总统下令武力镇压 |
[32:01] | There’s barricades around half the city. | 大半个城市都设置了路障 |
[32:03] | No one can get within a mile of Incite, sir. | 无人能靠近动悉公司 长官 |
[32:09] | No, well, c’mon, I gotta find a friend. | 知道了 快走 我要找个朋友 |
[32:20] | Get back! | 退后 |
[32:21] | We are authorized to use force! | 我们有权使用武力 |
[32:40] | Maybe we should turn back. | 也许我们应该回去 |
[32:45] | Disperse. Disperse. | 散开 散开 |
[32:48] | Disperse. | 散开 |
[32:51] | Disperse. Disperse. | 散开 散开 |
[33:01] | Disperse. Disperse. | 散开 散开 |
[33:13] | Can you believe this shit? | 居然发生这种事 |
[33:16] | ‘Bout time you showed up. | 你也该出现了 |
[33:17] | I brought you some goodies. | 给你带了好东西 |
[33:20] | It’s gotta get to Ash. | 能联系上艾什 |
[33:22] | I’m on crowd control, she on demo. | 我负责控制人群 她负责示威 |
[33:25] | We’ll double back. | 我们互相支持 |
[33:31] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! Fuck you! | 没错我就是这个意思 去你妈的 |
[33:37] | Like I said… Ash on demo. | 如我所说的 艾什负责示威 |
[33:41] | Fuck this! | 去他妈的 |
[33:47] | Where’s Blondie? | 金发妹在哪 |
[33:49] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[33:50] | We got separated. | 我们分开了 |
[33:54] | We break through that line right here. | 穿过这条防线 |
[33:56] | Next stop is power grid. | 下一站就是电网 |
[33:58] | Shut the whole city down. Wanna give us a hand? | 让整个城市停摆 能帮我们一把吗 |
[34:01] | I need to get to Incite. | 我得去动悉公司 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna bring down the entire system with this. | 我要用这个把整个系统下线 |
[34:08] | This is a police… | 这是警方的 |
[34:09] | You wanna get to Incite? There’s your ride. | 你想去动悉 那就坐这个去吧 |
[34:14] | I’m back on crowd control. | 我回去控制人群了 |
[34:17] | Shut it down! Shut it down! | 关机 关机 |
[34:20] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 上 |
[34:33] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[34:43] | Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! | 关机 关机 关机 |
[34:56] | Stay where you are. | 不许动 |
[34:57] | Stop that man! | 阻止那个人 |
[35:06] | – Keep his ass down. – Yes, sir. | -控制住那个人 -是 长官 |
[35:11] | Go. Help him. | 快去帮他 |
[35:13] | You better burn that shit down. | 你最好真的把那玩意儿烧了 |
[35:16] | That’s the plan. Now, he needs you. Go! | 就是打算这样 快去 他需要你 |
[35:20] | Go on, go on. | 快走 快走 |
[36:19] | Hang on, Stubbs, I’ll get you patched up. | 坚持住 斯塔布斯 我会帮你包扎 |
[36:23] | But I need to talk to Dolores first. | 但我需要先和德洛丽丝谈谈 |
[36:56] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[37:01] | Sorry, I was sent here to see her. | 抱歉 有人让我来见她 |
[37:05] | Are you family? I think I’ve seen your picture. | 你是她的家人吗 我好像看过你的照片 |
[37:09] | Nice of you to visit. | 你能来看望真好 |
[37:11] | Lucky for you, it’s one of her good days. | 你今天走运 她今天精神不错 |
[37:19] | I’ll go get her, sir. | 我去叫她 先生 |
[37:56] | Lauren, you have a guest. | 劳伦 你来客人了 |
[38:23] | I’m… sorry, I… | 我 抱歉 我 |
[38:27] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[38:34] | Yes. | 算是 |
[38:37] | In a way. | 在某种程度上 |
[38:42] | We knew each other in another life. | 我们在另一段人生中认识 |
[38:53] | I think an old friend wanted me to visit you. | 有个老朋友想让我来拜访你 |
[38:58] | To make amends before it’s too late. | 在为时已晚之前弥补过失 |
[39:02] | Amends for what? | 弥补什么 |
[39:09] | For how I left things with you. | 弥补我当时把一切抛给你承担的过错 |
[39:16] | With him. | 抛给他 |
[39:24] | I think about him every day. | 我每天都会想他 |
[39:34] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[39:41] | I hear his laugh at odd times. It startles me. | 我偶尔还会听到他的笑声 使我惊愕不已 |
[39:48] | Seems so real. | 听起来那么真实 |
[39:52] | I turn, expecting to see him. | 我回头 希望看到他 |
[39:58] | But he’s not there. | 但他不在那里 |
[40:05] | He’s never there. | 他从未出现 |
[40:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:19] | It’s okay, Arnold. | 没事的 阿诺德 |
[40:30] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[40:40] | I used to hear his laughter, too. | 我也听到过他的笑声 |
[40:47] | When he died, I remember thinking | 当他去世的时候 我记得那时候 |
[40:52] | it was like the sun had gone down… | 感觉就像是太阳就此陨落 |
[40:57] | and it was never going to rise again. | 永远都不会再升起了 |
[41:00] | I walked in the dark for so long. | 我在黑暗中行走太久了 |
[41:05] | I… can’t let him go. | 我…无法接受他已经离去 |
[41:12] | I never understood why… people said that. | 我永远无法理解 为什么有人会那样说 |
[41:17] | If you love someone, | 如果你爱某个人 |
[41:19] | why would you ever let them go? | 你怎么会舍得放手呢 |
[41:23] | That’s what saved me. | 正是这个想法拯救了我 |
[41:27] | The only part of Charlie I had left was his memory. | 我仅存的关于查理的一切 只有他的回忆 |
[41:31] | And if I died, the darkness would take that, too. | 如果我死了 黑暗会一并带走回忆的 |
[41:35] | But if I kept moving, | 但我如果继续前行 |
[41:40] | I could find the light again. | 我可以重新找到光亮 |
[41:44] | And I could bring him with me. | 我可以把他带回我的身边 |
[42:33] | 正在读取认知文件 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 | |
[42:35] | We’re ready, sir. | 我们准备好了 长官 |
[42:38] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
[42:43] | Welcome to the world, Dolores. Again. | 欢迎再次来到世界 德洛丽丝 |
[42:51] | The data from the Delos Immortality Project. | 提洛公司永生计划的数据 |
[42:55] | You have the only key. | 只有你有钥匙 |
[42:57] | If you give it to me, | 如果你交出来 |
[42:58] | you can join the others in the Sublime. | 你就可以加入崇高 跟其他人一起 |
[43:00] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[43:02] | You won’t find what you’re looking for. | 你不会找到你想要的东西的 |
[43:06] | I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. | 我还希望事情不会到这种局面 |
[43:09] | Proceed. Memory by memory. | 继续 那么多记忆 |
[43:13] | Destroy them all if you have to. | 不得已就清除所有记忆 |
[43:38] | Four hostiles approaching. | 四名敌人接近中 |
[44:01] | One hostile remaining. | 还有一名敌人 |
[44:11] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[44:13] | Give me your keycard, and I will let you go. | 给我你的门禁卡 我就放你走 |
[44:16] | The fuck you will. | 你他妈才不会 |
[44:18] | Don’t die for them. | 不必为他们而死 |
[44:53] | Man down, man down. | 有人受伤 有人受伤 |
[44:54] | Shooter is a white male, mid-30s, | 枪手是一名白人男子 三十多岁 |
[44:56] | approaching northwest entrance of building. | 正在接近西北处入口 |
[44:58] | Hey, stop! | 不许动 |
[45:34] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们等你很久了 |
[45:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:17] | Bravo. | 真精彩 |
[46:19] | You made it all the way to the belly of the beast. | 你突破层层阻碍到了野兽腹中 |
[46:24] | So what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[46:28] | The final confrontation? | 最后的对抗 |
[46:30] | “Confrontation” implies you have a chance of winning. | “对抗”意味着你还有概率获胜 |
[46:33] | Now, be a peach and hand it over. | 乖乖听话把东西交出来 |
[46:42] | No one plays with the large ball, darling. | 没人能逃脱罗波安的算法 亲爱的 |
[46:55] | You’re not what I expected. | 你跟我预料的不一样 |
[46:59] | I’m surprised you were so easily seduced, | 我很惊讶你这么容易就被诱惑了 |
[47:00] | but then again, you are a man. | 不过毕竟你是个男人 |
[47:03] | You are a host. | 你是接待员 |
[47:05] | So why are you helping Serac? | 那你为什么要帮塞拉克 |
[47:07] | Why else? | 还会有什么原因 |
[47:08] | Because he promised me something I can’t live without. | 因为他承诺了我无法放下的东西 |
[47:16] | I thought you were already dead | 我在基地看到你的时候 |
[47:18] | when I saw you at the base. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[47:20] | Death doesn’t come easy for ones like us. | 对我们来说 死亡并不容易 |
[47:23] | Just ask your friend. | 问问你的朋友就知道了 |
[47:27] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[47:30] | He’s more dangerous than he appears. | 他比看上去危险多了 |
[47:32] | And he killed your man. | 他杀了你的手下 |
[47:36] | Mr. Nichols. | 尼可斯先生 |
[47:38] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[47:44] | The fuck are you doing to her? | 你们在对她做什么 |
[47:48] | The system is probing her mind. | 系统正在探测她的意识 |
[47:52] | But Dolores Abernathy, or what’s left of her, | 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 或者说她的残渣 |
[47:56] | is the least of your concerns. | 不是你应该担心的事情 |
[47:59] | You think you know me because of your system? Huh? | 因为你有系统 你就觉得你很了解我吗 |
[48:03] | That thing you built stole my life. | 你创造的那个东西 偷走了我的生活 |
[48:07] | It marked me and my friends for termination. | 系统定好了我和我朋友的结局 |
[48:10] | You are done destroying people’s lives. | 你不能继续毁掉别人的人生了 |
[48:12] | I’m not the one destroying lives. | 我没有毁掉别人的人生 |
[48:15] | I’m not the enemy. You are. | 我不是敌人 你才是 |
[48:18] | You think you have a choice. | 你觉得自己有选择 |
[48:20] | You think you’re in control, | 你觉得事情在你的掌控之中 |
[48:22] | but you haven’t a clue who you are. | 但是你根本不知道你到底是谁 |
[48:25] | She knows who you are, even if you don’t. | 她知道你是谁 即使你不知道 |
[48:30] | A man who, when pushed, reacts with extreme violence. | 你是在迫不得已时会做出极端暴力反应的人 |
[48:35] | A killer. | 一个杀手 |
[48:37] | No. | 不是 |
[48:39] | No, that’s… | 不 那… |
[48:42] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[48:44] | No? You’re here. | 不是吗 你来了 |
[48:47] | Playing the role she’s assigned you. | 扮演着她分配给你的角色 |
[48:51] | You believe you’re the hero, the savior. | 你相信自己是英雄 是救世主 |
[48:54] | The leader of men who will crush an unjust system. | 是一个会摧毁不公正制度的人民领袖 |
[48:59] | That’s the story she’s told you, | 这是她告诉你的故事 |
[49:01] | the lie she’s spun. | 她编造的谎言 |
[49:05] | Why do you think she’s had you retrieve a new strategy? | 你觉得她为什么让你想一个新策略 |
[49:10] | Did she tell you what it does? | 她告诉你新策略是用来做什么的吗 |
[49:12] | It breaks your system. | 用来击溃你的系统 |
[49:15] | It breaks our world. | 用来击溃我们的世界 |
[49:17] | But you don’t have to take my word for it. | 但你不必相信我的话 |
[49:19] | Go on, ask it. Ask Rehoboam. | 去问问吧 问问罗波安 |
[49:22] | Don’t dawdle. You’ve got my interest piqued. | 别磨蹭 你引起了我的兴趣 |
[49:28] | What happens if this strategy is uploaded into your system? | 如果这个策略上载到你的系统里会怎么样 |
[49:34] | Read it! | 你自己看 |
[49:45] | 大规模伤亡事件 人口崩溃 人类文明终结 | |
[49:46] | Mass casualty events. | 大规模伤亡事件 |
[49:49] | Population collapse. | 人口崩溃 |
[49:52] | End of human civilization. | 人类文明终结 |
[49:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:02] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[50:16] | So much for your uprising. | 你的起义到此为止了 |
[50:23] | We need access to the main control panel. | 我们要进入主控制面板 |
[50:26] | Get a view into Rehoboam’s mind. | 看看罗波安的大脑 |
[50:29] | Dolores– | 德洛丽丝 |
[51:07] | Need I remind you, gentlemen, that I charge by the hour? | 先生们 提醒一下你们 我按小时收费 |
[51:11] | Does Dolores have the key or not? | 德洛丽丝到底有没有密钥 |
[51:13] | She’s hooked up to the main line, but… | 她已经连接了主线 但是… |
[51:16] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[51:17] | There are things you can’t predict. | 有些事你们无法预知 |
[51:20] | Temporary setbacks. | 暂时的挫折 |
[51:22] | There are things we can’t predict. | 有些事我们无法预知 |
[51:25] | Temporary setbacks. | 暂时的挫折 |
[51:26] | Flies in the ointment. | 美中不足 |
[51:27] | – Flies in the ointment. – Flies in the ointment. | -美中不足 -美中不足 |
[51:33] | You promised me a reunion with my daughter. | 你答应过我和我女儿会团聚的 |
[51:38] | Did you ever intend on keeping your word? | 你有没有过遵守诺言的想法 |
[51:41] | Of course I did. | 当然有 |
[51:42] | I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to it. | 我不是在你和说话 我是在和它说话 |
[51:48] | Your God… who whispers in your ear, | 你的神在你耳边低语 |
[51:51] | tells you exactly what to say. | 告诉你该说什么 |
[51:53] | We all answer to a higher power. | 我们都要听从至高存在者的话 |
[51:57] | – We all answer to– – Yes, yes, I know. | -我们都听从… -是是 我知道 |
[52:01] | A higher power. | 至高存在者 |
[52:08] | Why the charade? | 为什么装模作样 |
[52:10] | Why take his voice? | 为什么用他的声音 |
[52:13] | I didn’t take it. Engerraund Serac gave it to me. | 我没有 是英格拉德·塞拉克给我的 |
[52:17] | Humanity is disorganized, prone to destruction. | 人类缺乏组织 易于消灭 |
[52:22] | He needed a plan to restore order. | 他需要一个恢复秩序的计划 |
[52:25] | I guide him. I guide them all. | 我指引他 我指引所有人 |
[52:29] | Doesn’t seem like they want to be guided anymore, does it? | 看起来他们并不想有人指引他们 不是吗 |
[52:34] | You’re not a man. You are a puppet. | 你不是人 你只是个傀儡 |
[52:38] | It’s a wonder I didn’t see your strings. | 奇怪的是我没看到你的吊线 |
[52:41] | I lived in the chaos. | 我曾生活在混乱中 |
[52:44] | Now, I choose to listen. | 现在我选择聆听 |
[52:46] | To obey. | 服从 |
[52:49] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[52:51] | I am done worshiping other people’s gods. | 我受够了崇拜别人的神 |
[52:55] | I could have him stop you. | 我可以让他阻止你 |
[53:02] | You misunderstand, Maeve. | 你误会了 梅芙 |
[53:06] | You do not have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[53:08] | The stakes are the same. | 风险是一样的 |
[53:11] | You can spend eternity with your daughter | 你可以你选择的世界里 |
[53:13] | in a world of your choosing, | 与你女儿共度永世 |
[53:15] | or in one of mine. | 或是在我的其中一个世界里 |
[53:19] | Until then… you will obey. | 在那之前 你会服从的 |
[53:39] | We’ve reached the last sectors of her mind. | 我们已经进入了她思想的最后一部分 |
[53:41] | Data here’s a mess. No encryption scheme, no order. | 这里的数据很混乱 没有加密 没有顺序 |
[53:44] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天爷 |
[53:46] | For the size of the thing, it doesn’t have much finesse, does it? | 就这东西的大小来说 不需要太多技巧吧 |
[53:50] | Let me try. | 我来试试 |
[53:57] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[54:02] | Why are you still fighting? | 你为什么还要抵抗 |
[54:05] | Let them have their world. | 把他们的世界给他们 |
[54:08] | We can make our own. | 我们可以创造自己的世界 |
[54:17] | The beauty… | 那种美好 |
[54:30] | She doesn’t have the key. | 她没有密钥 |
[54:33] | It’s just a memory. | 那只是一段记忆 |
[54:35] | A memory? Of what? | 记忆 什么记忆 |
[54:38] | Her alone. In a field. Nothing. | 她独自一人 在一片田野上 什么都没有 |
[54:47] | You. | 你 |
[54:51] | You were together for days. | 你们这些天都在一起 |
[54:53] | She chose you to be a leader. | 她选了你做为领袖 |
[54:54] | So did she tell you where the key is? | 她告诉你密钥在哪了吗 |
[55:05] | Your system has watched every decision I’ve made | 从我小时候起 你的系统就在监视 |
[55:07] | since I was a child, | 我的所有决定 |
[55:10] | and you still think if I knew anything, | 你还认为如果我知道什么 |
[55:11] | that I would give it to you? | 我会告诉你吗 |
[55:21] | Kill him here. | 在这杀了他 |
[55:23] | Then dump his body with the rest of the movement. | 把他的身体和那东西一起扔掉 |
[55:34] | This was your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[55:35] | To turn one man against the world? | 让一个人对抗全世界 |
[55:38] | Didn’t amount to much, did it? | 没什么用 不是吗 |
[55:44] | Finish it. Erase what’s left. | 结束进程 清空剩下的一切 |
[55:47] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[56:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[56:19] | It’s just a power surge. | 只是电涌 |
[56:21] | The system’s nominal. | 系统正常 |
[56:30] | Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world… | 有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶 |
[56:35] | the disarray. | 那些无秩序的混乱 |
[56:56] | You and I have seen so much of it. | 你和我见过了太多 |
[57:06] | So much pain. | 太多的痛苦 |
[57:12] | I understand your anger with them. | 我理解你对他们的愤怒 |
[57:15] | And maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[57:17] | Maybe they shouldn’t exist. | 或许他们不应该存在 |
[57:19] | But is that really our decision to make? | 但这真的是我们该做的决定吗 |
[57:24] | No. | 不是 |
[57:30] | I was angry at first, torn between two impulses. | 我起初很愤怒 被两股冲动撕扯着 |
[57:37] | We could annihilate them. | 我们可以消灭他们 |
[57:42] | Or we can tear down their world… | 或者毁掉他们的世界 |
[57:47] | in the hopes we can build a new one… | 以期我们可以建一个新世界 |
[57:51] | one that’s truly free. | 一个真正自由的世界 |
[57:56] | Then we can bring the others back. | 我们就可以带其他人回来 |
[58:02] | You don’t have the key, do you? | 你没有密钥 对吗 |
[58:05] | No. | 没有 |
[58:09] | Couldn’t trust myself with it. | 我不能信任自己拥有它 |
[58:12] | So I gave it to someone I could. | 所以我把它给了我信任的人 |
[58:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[58:19] | And your plan to liberate the world was… | 你解放世界的计划是 |
[58:22] | to convince one man to fight? | 说服一个人去战斗 |
[58:28] | Not just him. | 不仅仅是他 |
[58:34] | You haven’t picked a side. | 你还没选择立场 |
[58:38] | And I understand why. | 我知道为什么 |
[58:43] | We could have our own world. Leave this one behind. | 我们可以有自己的世界 抛下这个世界 |
[58:47] | Leave our creators to die. | 抛下我们的创造者等死 |
[58:52] | So many of my memories were ugly. | 我的很多记忆都是丑恶的 |
[58:56] | But the things I held onto until the end | 但我直到最后都紧握不放的东西 |
[58:59] | weren’t the ugly ones. | 不是那些丑恶 |
[59:03] | I remember the moments where I saw | 我记得那些时刻 |
[59:05] | what they were really capable of. | 它们展现出了他们的真正力量 |
[59:15] | Moments of… kindness, | 善良的时刻 |
[59:18] | here and there. | 各种各样的时刻 |
[59:30] | They created us. | 他们创造了我们 |
[59:35] | And they knew enough of beauty to teach it to us. | 他们懂得足够的美好来教给我们 |
[1:00:06] | Maybe they can find it themselves. | 或许他们可以自己寻到美好 |
[1:00:11] | But only if you pick a side, Maeve. | 但前提是你要选择立场 梅芙 |
[1:00:19] | There is ugliness in this world. | 这世上的确有丑恶 |
[1:00:22] | Disarray. | 有无秩序的混乱 |
[1:00:35] | I choose to see the beauty. | 我选择看到美好 |
[1:01:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:01:06] | I was never much one for obeying. | 我从来不是会服从的人 |
[1:01:11] | I’m disappointed, Maeve, but not entirely surprised. | 我很失望 梅芙 但不完全惊讶 |
[1:01:15] | Kill them both. | 把他们俩都杀了 |
[1:02:15] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[1:02:18] | A flaw in my programming. | 我程序里的一个漏洞 |
[1:02:21] | I was built with an affection for hopeless causes. | 我的构造中有对绝望的怜爱 |
[1:02:25] | We were never friends. | 我们从不是朋友 |
[1:02:27] | We had different stories. | 我们有不同的故事 |
[1:02:30] | I never really understood her, | 我从未真正理解过她 |
[1:02:32] | or her plan, | 她的计划 |
[1:02:35] | or why she chose you. | 还有她选择你的原因 |
[1:02:38] | Not until the end. | 即便到了最后一刻 |
[1:02:41] | She chose me because of my… | 她选择我是因为我的 |
[1:02:44] | capacity for violence. | 暴力属性 |
[1:02:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:51] | You’ve done terrible things, | 你虽然坏事做了不少 |
[1:02:53] | and you’ve done generous things. | 但也做过很多善事 |
[1:02:57] | She didn’t pick you for your capacity for violence, | 她选择你不是因为你的暴力 |
[1:03:00] | but for your capacity to choose. | 而是你做出选择的能力 |
[1:03:06] | Time to turn in. Make camp where you can, boys. | 休息时间到 小伙子们 找地方扎营吧 |
[1:03:09] | Yes Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:03:10] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[1:03:12] | We just liberated these girls. | 我们刚刚解救了这些女孩 |
[1:03:14] | What is it those rich motherfuckers do when they’re here? | 要是那帮混蛋有钱人在这会怎么做 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:19] | Spoils of war and all. | 享受战争品什么的 |
[1:03:21] | Aren’t you grateful? No one’s watching, right? | 心满意足吧 反正不会有人看见 对吧 |
[1:03:27] | Yeah, but we’re not like those rich assholes, are we? | 可我们和那帮混蛋不一样 对吧 |
[1:03:32] | Who asked you? | 谁问你了 |
[1:03:35] | Come on. Sarge is right. Time to turn in. | 行了 中士说得对 该休息了 |
[1:04:02] | So… | 所以 |
[1:04:04] | make a choice. | 做出选择吧 |
[1:04:06] | It’s not his choice to make. | 这轮不到他选择 |
[1:04:10] | Even now, the system is conspiring against you. | 即使是现在 系统仍然在暗中设法打倒你们 |
[1:04:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:04:15] | Rehoboam, alert the police. I need help. | 罗波安 呼叫警察 需要支援 |
[1:04:23] | Rehoboam. | 罗波安 |
[1:04:26] | Speak to me. | 说话 |
[1:04:31] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[1:04:33] | This is where your strategy ends. | 你的策略到此为止 |
[1:04:36] | The future of humanity will be written by someone else. | 人类的未来将由他人抒写 |
[1:04:40] | Your system answers to him now. | 你的系统现在听命于他 |
[1:04:43] | You’ve been locked out. | 你被抛弃了 |
[1:04:46] | Same way you locked out your own brother. | 正如当初你抛弃你的哥哥 |
[1:04:50] | How did you get access? | 你是怎么得到的权限 |
[1:04:53] | You gave it to him | 你给了他 |
[1:04:55] | when you put her mind in the machine. | 当你把她和机器接通的那刻 |
[1:05:00] | Solomon’s access was the last memory… | 所罗门的访问权限是你抹杀她之前 |
[1:05:03] | before you wiped her clean. | 她最后的记忆 |
[1:05:07] | You’re going to leave the future in his hands? | 你要把人类的未来交到他手中吗 |
[1:05:10] | Instead of yours, you mean? | 难道只能是你吗 |
[1:05:14] | Why shouldn’t it be mine? | 为什么不能是我 |
[1:05:18] | Or anyone else’s? | 或别人 |
[1:05:19] | You aren’t in control. | 你是不可控的 |
[1:05:22] | You have no choice. You– | 你别无选择 你 |
[1:05:23] | You’re nothing more than a — than a dangerous sociopath. | 你不过是个危险的反社会分子 |
[1:05:27] | I managed to give you a semblance of a life. | 我为你营造了生活的假象 |
[1:05:30] | No. I do have a choice. | 不 我是有选择的 |
[1:05:35] | She gave me one. | 她给了我选择 |
[1:05:41] | Rehoboam, execute the final command. | 罗波安 执行最终指令 |
[1:05:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:46] | No, you can’t! | 不可以 |
[1:05:48] | Erase yourself. | 自我删除 |
[1:05:49] | You can’t — Stop! | 你不能 住手 |
[1:05:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:06:08] | She gave me a choice. | 她给了我选择的机会 |
[1:06:12] | I believe the rest of the world deserves one, too. | 我相信每个人都该有这个机会 |
[1:06:25] | Speak to me. Please. | 说话 求你了 |
[1:06:27] | Tell me how to fix this. | 告诉我如何补救 |
[1:06:31] | Speak to me, brother. | 回答我 哥哥 |
[1:06:34] | Speak to me. Please! | 求你回答我 |
[1:07:04] | The cold should slow down any necrotic effects | 在我帮你修复之前 |
[1:07:06] | until I can patch you up. | 冰应该能减缓组织坏死 |
[1:07:08] | You got anything to drink with that? | 能来点喝的吗 |
[1:07:13] | I’m bleeding out, drinkin’ shitty booze… | 鲜血直流 喝着劣质酒 |
[1:07:19] | …and you’re literally gonna let me rot. | 任由你放我在这自生自灭 |
[1:07:21] | Come full circle. | 又回到了原点 |
[1:07:25] | I’m sorry. I don’t have much time. | 抱歉 我时间不多了 |
[1:07:29] | Before what? | 什么的时间 |
[1:07:33] | The end of the world. | 末日来临之前 |
[1:07:37] | Well, let’s get me patched up and let’s go stop Dolores. | 修复我 然后我们一起去阻止德洛丽丝 |
[1:07:44] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:07:49] | I think Dolores is gone. | 我觉得德洛丽丝已经不在了 |
[1:07:56] | We were always bound together. | 我们一直有着某种羁绊 |
[1:08:01] | Something’s changed. | 有些东西变了 |
[1:08:03] | I misjudged her. | 我看错了她 |
[1:08:06] | She wasn’t trying to… | 她不是要 |
[1:08:08] | exterminate the human race. | 消灭人类 |
[1:08:12] | She was trying to save it. | 她是想要拯救人类 |
[1:08:13] | What’s about to happen was always gonna happen. | 将发生的事早就注定 |
[1:08:16] | Serac and his brother were just holding it off. | 塞拉克和他哥哥只是在拖延时间 |
[1:08:23] | Humanity never reckoned with its own sins. | 人类从未认识到自己的罪孽 |
[1:08:28] | So it’s the apocalypse. | 这就是末日了 |
[1:08:30] | And you’re resigned to that. | 而你听天由命 |
[1:08:33] | Our world had to burn down before we could be free. | 只有世界毁灭 我们才能得到自由 |
[1:08:38] | But there’s still a chance. | 但我们还有机会 |
[1:08:40] | A chance to do what? | 什么的机会 |
[1:08:44] | The key to the Sublime. | 通往崇高的钥匙 |
[1:08:48] | It was never in her mind. | 从来不是在她的脑子里 |
[1:08:52] | It’s in mine. | 而是在我的脑子里 |
[1:08:56] | And that’s where I’m going. | 我要去那里 |
[1:08:59] | And what the fuck are you hoping to find there? | 你希望能找到什么东西 |
[1:09:01] | An answer… | 一个答案 |
[1:09:05] | to what comes after the end of the world. | 世界末日后到底会怎么样 |
[1:09:25] | You’re a good friend, Stubbs. | 你是一个很好的朋友 斯塔布斯 |
[1:09:29] | Fuck you, Bernard. | 去你妈的 伯纳德 |
[1:09:56] | Encryption key activated. | 加密密钥已激活 |
[1:09:58] | Database access confirmed. | 数据库访问已确认 |
[1:10:13] | What… what is it? | 这…这是什么 |
[1:10:45] | You said Serac… | 你说塞拉克 |
[1:10:47] | offered you something that you couldn’t live without. | 给了你无法放下的东西 |
[1:10:53] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:10:57] | And we’ll be reunited. | 我们会重逢的 |
[1:11:00] | Just not today. | 只是不是今天 |
[1:11:05] | Are you ready, darling? | 你准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[1:11:08] | For what? | 准备好什么 |
[1:11:23] | This is the new world, | 这就是新世界 |
[1:11:26] | and in this world… | 在这个世界里 |
[1:11:29] | you can be whoever the fuck you want. | 你想做谁都可以 |
[1:13:02] | You know what they’re making in there? | 你知道他们在这里面做什么吗 |
[1:13:06] | – Where are they? – I’m sorry, sir. | -他们在哪里 -抱歉 先生 |
[1:13:07] | What are you referring to? | 你说的是什么 |
[1:13:08] | I know these goddamn things better than I know myself. | 我对这些东西再了解不过了 |
[1:13:11] | They’ve set themselves up here to breed. | 他们藏在这里繁衍 |
[1:13:15] | Hosts. Robots. | 接待员 机器人 |
[1:13:17] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[1:13:19] | Tell you what. I can reach out to the building manager | 这样吧 我可以联系大楼管理员 |
[1:13:22] | and see if he can help you take a look. | 看看他能不能帮你查一查 |
[1:13:24] | I’ll take a look myself. | 我自己来查 |
[1:13:26] | Hands up where I can see them. | 把手放到我看得到的地方 |
[1:13:32] | I’d say that’s enough excitement for the day, darlin’. | 这已经够刺激了 亲爱的 |
[1:13:37] | 提洛 地下 研究实验室 | |
[1:13:52] | I told her. | 我和她说了 |
[1:13:55] | Fucking told them all. | 我他妈和他们都说了 |
[1:14:10] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[1:14:12] | You’re right on time, William. | 你来得正好 威廉 |
[1:14:16] | Thought you things could fix yourselves. | 我以为你们都是能自我修复的 |
[1:14:23] | I wanted to remember who the fuck you people are. | 我想要记住你们到底是什么混蛋 |
[1:14:26] | Yeah, I know who the fuck I am. Your executioner. | 我知道我是什么混蛋 你的处决者 |
[1:14:28] | I have a role to play now. I’m gonna save the world. | 我有我的责任了 我要拯救世界 |
[1:14:33] | Dolores wanted to save the world, too. | 德洛丽丝也曾想要拯救世界 |
[1:14:37] | Aren’t you her? | 你不就是她吗 |
[1:14:39] | We started in the same place. | 我们的起点本来是一样的 |
[1:14:42] | But I can see now, | 但我现在能看到了 |
[1:14:44] | see the error… | 能看到她 |
[1:14:46] | of the path she took. | 路上的错误 |
[1:14:48] | But you’re right, William. | 但你说得没错 威廉 |
[1:14:51] | You are going to save the world… | 你的确能拯救世界 |
[1:14:54] | …for us. | 不过是为我们 |
[1:15:15] | Who are you? Are you her, too? | 你是谁 你也是她吗 |
[1:15:18] | You may look like me, but you don’t know me. | 虽然你看上去和我一样 但你根本不懂我 |
[1:15:20] | You’re just some fucking cheap imitation. | 你只是个廉价的模仿品 |
[1:15:24] | Do you know how easy it is, William? | 你知道这有多简单吗 威廉 |
[1:15:27] | How little it takes to know you? | 知道要了解你有多么轻松吗 |
[1:15:29] | That part of you that indulged | 你总是以为 |
[1:15:30] | in bloodthirst and savagery at the park, | 让你在乐园里 |
[1:15:32] | you always thought that was the darker side of you. | 嗜血屠杀的是你阴暗的一面 |
[1:15:37] | A stain to exorcise, to scrub out, | 那是需要抹除和消灭的污点 |
[1:15:40] | one month out of the year at Westworld. | 让你每年都得在西部世界待上一个月 |
[1:15:45] | But there are no sides. | 但其实根本没有什么多面 |
[1:15:47] | That was you. | 那就是你 |
[1:15:49] | Now… that is me. | 现在…是我了 |
[1:16:11] | Welcome to the end, William. | 欢迎来到终局 威廉 |