时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | I don’t like it. | 感觉不对劲 |
[01:19] | His businesses are legitimate. Why would he need us? | 他是合法生意 为什么要我们参与 |
[01:31] | He’s been buying most of the old city | 一直以来 他利用控股公司 |
[01:32] | and the outlying areas using holding companies. | 收购了大部分老城区和外围地区 |
[01:36] | The land is mainly worthless, | 这片地值不了多少钱 |
[01:38] | but I don’t understand what he’s doing. | 但我不明白他的意图 |
[02:17] | Encantado. | 幸会 |
[02:19] | Likewise. Have you seen it before? | 幸会 你来过这里吗 |
[02:23] | When I was a kid. Road trip with my parents. | 小的时候和我父母公路旅行的时候来过 |
[02:26] | – Hasn’t changed a bit. – Hmm. | -一点都没变 -嗯 |
[02:29] | Let me show you around. | 我带你转转吧 |
[02:40] | We’ve upgraded the turbines. | 我们升级了涡轮机 |
[02:42] | They’re rated to last 100 years without maintenance. | 它们的额定使用寿命100年 无须维保 |
[02:45] | All to power… this. | 用来给这个供电 |
[02:52] | We’re looking for resilience. | 我们正在寻找弹性方案 |
[02:55] | Our timeline is more ambitious than most. | 我们的时间线比别人都来得长 |
[03:00] | We offer a unique proposition. | 我们有个特别的提议 |
[03:03] | Data has always been fungible. Temporary. | 一直以来 数据都是可替换 暂时存在的 |
[03:07] | If you invest yours with us, it will be written in stone. | 如果你投资我们 那数据就会变成永久的 |
[03:12] | – Forever. – Forever… | -永远存在 -永远 |
[03:15] | …in my experience is a little bit longer | 就我的经验来看 只是比大多数人 |
[03:16] | than most people expect. | 期望的久一些罢了 |
[03:35] | How much of our platform are you looking to reserve? | 你想预定多少存储平台 |
[03:37] | – All of it. – Come again? | -全部 -什么 |
[03:41] | What I want is already in there. | 我要的东西已经在这里了 |
[03:44] | It was stolen from me. | 是从我那里偷来的 |
[03:46] | From one of my facilities, eight years ago. | 八年前从我的一个设施里偷走的 |
[03:49] | And I know you were paid handsomely to store it. | 我还知道你通过储存这些数据赚了不少 |
[03:53] | I would suggest you take it up with the person who stole it. | 我建议你去找那个偷东西的人 |
[03:57] | I can’t. She’s dead. Which means I can’t decrypt it. | 找不到 她已经死了 所以我无法解密数据 |
[04:01] | And no one else can. | 谁也解密不了 |
[04:03] | I don’t want it moved or disturbed. | 我不希望数据被转移或干扰 |
[04:06] | So I’ll take the whole shebang. | 所以我全要了 |
[04:09] | This is a unique asset, and as such, it’s not for sale. | 这份资产极其独特 因此不予出售 |
[04:14] | This is America. Everything here is for sale. | 这里的美国 什么东西都能卖 |
[04:21] | That’s a pretty good return on your investment. | 这对你们来说是相当不错的投资回报 |
[04:30] | We know what you’ve been doing. | 我们知道你在做什么 |
[04:32] | You think anyone sells land without our approval? | 你觉得有人会不经我们同意就卖地吗 |
[04:36] | We’ve been happy to sell. It’s worthless scrubland. | 我们很乐意卖 那片灌木林一文不值 |
[04:42] | But you can’t have this place. | 但这地方不行 |
[04:45] | You ever hear the one about the missionary | 你听说过那个试图与老虎谈判的 |
[04:47] | who tried to negotiate with the tiger? | 传教士的故事吗 |
[04:50] | He told the tiger he could eat most of him, | 他告诉老虎 它可以吃掉他的大部分身体 |
[04:52] | but he had to stop when he got to his head. | 但吃到他的头时必须停下 |
[04:57] | You and your friends in the cartel | 你和你那些贩毒集团的朋友 |
[04:58] | or whatever the fuck you’re calling yourselves these days | 或者随便你们现在怎么称呼自己 |
[05:01] | sell me this lump of concrete, today. | 今天就把这块混凝土卖给我 |
[05:05] | Or? | 不然你 |
[05:06] | Or you give it to me for nothing. Tomorrow. | 不然明天你们就白送我 |
[05:11] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[05:14] | we weren’t very welcome when we came here. | 我们刚来的时候不太受欢迎 |
[05:17] | We had to accept | 一开始 我们不得不 |
[05:18] | whatever the old timers offered, at first. | 接受老前辈们提出的任何条件 |
[05:22] | We buried most of them at the bottom of this lake. | 我们把他们中的大多数埋在了这个湖底 |
[05:26] | Our organization has a long, proud history | 我们自豪于长久以来 |
[05:29] | of defending itself and its business aggressively. | 都积极捍卫组织和组织的业务 |
[05:35] | Door number two, then. | 看来你选择了第二条路 |
[05:39] | Mañana. | 明天见 |
[05:57] | Mañana. | 明天见 |
[07:56] | He said that yesterday he would have paid. | 他说要是昨天他会付钱买 |
[08:01] | But today we would give it to him for nothing. | 但是今天 我们就得白给他 |
[08:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:02] | Is my work done? | 我的工作完成了吗 |
[09:05] | Yes. You can rest now. | 是的 你可以休息了 |
[12:09] | You’re up. I have a dilemma. | 你起来了 我正在纠结 |
[12:14] | Which would you choose? White or black? | 如果是你会选哪个 白的还是黑的 |
[12:19] | Christina? | 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[12:21] | – They both look great. – Pick a side, Chrissie. | -两双都很漂亮 -选一双 克莉丝 |
[12:27] | What are you wearing tonight? | 你今晚穿什么衣服 |
[12:30] | Uh, this? | 就这一身 |
[12:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | It looks great, | 很好看 |
[12:37] | unlike these damn bags under my eyes. | 不像我浮肿的眼袋 |
[12:40] | I look like a zombie. | 我看起来像丧尸 |
[12:42] | – Bad night’s sleep? – Nightmares. | -昨晚没睡好吗 -做噩梦了 |
[12:45] | Maybe I should’ve taken a tab. | 也许我该吃颗安眠药的 |
[12:47] | But, uh, I just kept tossing and turning. | 但我就是整晚辗转反侧 |
[12:58] | Is it that weirdo again? | 又是那个怪人打来吗 |
[13:00] | I blocked him, but he keeps getting through. | 我拉黑他了 但他还是能打通 |
[13:02] | It’s just some creep | 就是个变态 |
[13:03] | or a bot trying to sell you a privacy subscription. | 或是想向你推销隐私服务的机器人 |
[13:06] | I guess. | 可能是吧 |
[13:09] | Lately, I feel like someone’s watching me. | 最近我感觉有人在监视我 |
[13:12] | No offense, but how? | 无意冒犯 但怎么可能呢 |
[13:14] | I mean, except for work, you don’t leave the apartment, | 你只有去上班才离开公寓 |
[13:16] | which is why you’re coming out tonight. | 所以你今晚必须去赴约 |
[13:20] | I mean, he’s supposed to be a really nice guy. | 他据说条件很好 |
[13:22] | And his profile’s platinum rated. | 他的个人资料还是白金级的 |
[13:25] | Set-ups are just so awkward. | 这种盲配约会好尴尬 |
[13:30] | And so is dying alone. | 孤独终老也很尴尬 |
[13:31] | You cannot hide from the world forever, Christina. | 你不能永远躲避这个世界 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | That was insane. | 刚才太疯狂了 |
[14:12] | This is way better than I expected. | 大大超出我的预期 |
[14:14] | This place is fucking wild. | 这地方真他妈野 |
[14:16] | Can’t believe this is your first time. | 你居然是第一次去 |
[14:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:19] | I know a spot that’s really gonna blow your mind. | 我知道个地方 会让你大开眼界 |
[14:30] | Can you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[14:31] | It’s looming over us. The tower! Can you see it? Huh? | 那座塔耸立在我们眼前 你看到了吗 |
[14:36] | Can you see it? Can you see it? | 你看到了吗 你看到了吗 |
[15:21] | Record pitch. | 记录故事 |
[15:25] | There’s a young girl. | 有个小女孩 |
[15:28] | Not that young. | 没这么小 |
[15:30] | More like late teens. | 快20岁了 |
[15:34] | She lives at home with her father in the country. | 她和父亲住在乡下 |
[15:40] | Scratch that. The city. | 划掉 改成城里 |
[15:45] | He’s a little infirm, | 他体弱多病 |
[15:46] | so she spends most of her time with him. | 所以她大部分时间都陪在他身边 |
[15:49] | But she dreams of a bigger life | 但她梦想有更精彩的人生 |
[15:51] | with excitement, adventure, romance. | 充满刺激 奇遇 浪漫 |
[15:57] | Christina. | 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[15:59] | Pause record. | 暂停记录 |
[16:03] | We need to talk about your work performance. | 我们得谈谈你的工作表现 |
[16:06] | I mean, don’t you want to advance in your career? | 你难道不想事业更上一层楼吗 |
[16:09] | – Of course I do. – Well, then you got to stop | -当然想 -那你就不能 |
[16:11] | pitching these saccharine stories. | 再编这些甜腻故事 |
[16:14] | You know, people want sex, danger, violence, | 人们想要性 危险 暴力 |
[16:17] | transgressions, melodrama. They want tragedy. | 犯罪 闹剧 他们想看到悲剧 |
[16:20] | – Yada, yada, yada. – I know. | -诸如此类 -我知道 |
[16:25] | I– I was thinking maybe I could write | 我在想 也许我可以写些 |
[16:27] | in some different genres to broaden it out. | 不同类型的故事 拓宽范围 |
[16:30] | Maybe a little romance, some humor. | 带一点浪漫与幽默 |
[16:34] | Maybe just save that for your diary. | 还是留着写到你的日记里吧 |
[16:37] | I know you’ve got it in you | 我知道你有能力 |
[16:38] | to write the kind of copy we need. | 写出我们需要的稿子 |
[16:40] | Now, take that story you wrote a couple months back. | 比如说你几个月前写的那个故事 |
[16:42] | Poor schmuck loses everything, drowns his sorrows, | 可怜的倒霉蛋失去了一切 借酒消愁 |
[16:45] | stalks some girl. How’d it end again? | 悄悄跟踪一个女孩 结局是什么来着 |
[16:50] | – Everyone dies. – Yes. That’s right. | -所有人都死了 -没错 |
[16:53] | It’s a real tearjerker. | 非常催人泪下 |
[16:55] | Just, uh, bring more of that. | 写更多这种类型的 |
[17:00] | Or else I’m gonna have to find another writer who can. | 否则我只能另寻能做得到的写手了 |
[17:03] | – Understood? – Yes. Of course. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[17:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:28] | Hello? You hear me? | 喂 听得到吗 |
[17:31] | I know you’re out there. I saw what you wrote. | 我知道你在 我看见你写的东西了 |
[17:34] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这么对我们 |
[17:36] | You have to help me. Your game is ruining my life– | 你得帮帮我 你的游戏毁了我的人生 |
[18:06] | Always a classic by the inimitable Hendrix. | 无与伦比的亨德里克斯经典之作 |
[18:09] | And now, back to our coverage of the festivities. | 现在 继续报道庆典 |
[18:12] | Preparations are underway for this year’s… | 今年的准备工作正紧锣密鼓地进行着… |
[18:58] | Are you ready, darling? | 你准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | – For what? – This is the new world. | -准备什么 -这就是新世界 |
[19:02] | And in this world, you can be whoever the fuck you want. | 在这个世界里 你可以成为任何你想成为的人 |
[19:50] | Oh, for fuck’s sake… | 天呐 |
[20:33] | Got any plans for the anniversary? | 今年的周年纪念日有什么安排吗 |
[20:38] | Nah. Just work. | 没有 要上班 |
[20:41] | Cashing in on that overtime, eh? | 加班挣钱 |
[20:43] | Man, seven years ago, | 七年前 |
[20:44] | it would’ve just been robots working the holiday, but… | 节假日本应该只有机器人在工作 但是… |
[20:48] | lucky for us, they’re all scrap metal now. | 算我们走运 他们现在全都成废铁了 |
[20:51] | Least the riots ensured our job security. | 至少暴乱保住了我们的工作 |
[20:53] | That wasn’t exactly the point of the riots. | 暴乱的意义不是在这里 |
[20:57] | Yeah, ’cause the riots had no point. | 对 因为暴乱根本就没有意义 |
[20:59] | They won us our freedom. | 他们为我们赢得了自由 |
[21:01] | Sure, but from what? Ourselves? | 那是 怎么自由了 不用做我们自己了吗 |
[21:04] | Hey, man, the way I look at it, | 要我说 |
[21:06] | that Incite machine that they blew up | 他们炸毁的那个动悉的机器 |
[21:07] | didn’t tell us who we could be, it told us who we already were. | 不是在预测我们的将来 而是让我们认清自己 |
[21:11] | – You actually believe that? – Don’t you? Let me ask you this. | -你真这么想 -你不是这么想的吗 我问你 |
[21:17] | Has your life changed since they destroyed those machines? | 他们摧毁那些机器后 你的人生有什么改变吗 |
[22:12] | You haven’t been practicing enough. | 你练得还不够 |
[22:15] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:19] | Good to see you, Cookie. | 你好呀 小甜饼 |
[22:21] | Here. All right. | 给我 看好了 |
[22:32] | – How’d you do that? – Like I said, practice. | -你是怎么做到的 -我说了 要练习 |
[22:37] | A lot of it. | 大量的练习 |
[22:39] | On cans? | 用易拉罐吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. On cans. | 对 用易拉罐 |
[22:44] | Here. | 给 |
[22:55] | O’kay. | 好了 |
[22:58] | Remember. This. | 记住 这样 |
[23:01] | Now stare at it. | 盯着它 |
[23:03] | Okay. Visualize. | 好 看准了 |
[23:06] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[23:08] | Hold steady. | 手拿稳 |
[23:11] | And squeeze. | 扣扳机 |
[23:12] | Frankie! Caleb! | 芙兰基 卡莱布 |
[23:18] | I was visualizing. | 我正在瞄准呢 |
[23:20] | Well, come inside and visualize meatloaf. | 进屋来瞄准你的烘肉卷 |
[23:24] | Just a little longer? – C’mon, listen to your mother. | -可以再练一会吗 -乖 听妈妈话 |
[23:32] | Coming. | 来了 |
[23:38] | Go wash up. | 去洗手 |
[23:41] | Enough with the cowboy shit. | 别再教那些牛仔的玩意了 |
[23:44] | – She likes it. – She’s seven, Caleb. | -她喜欢 -她才七岁 卡莱布 |
[23:46] | Thanks to you, her hobbies are sugar and violence. | 拜你所赐 她的爱好是糖果和暴力 |
[23:58] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:01] | I know it’s not an easy day for you, | 我知道今天对你来说不是个轻松的日子 |
[24:03] | but the war is over. | 但是战争已经结束了 |
[24:07] | It’s time you start living that way. | 你也该过上正常的生活了 |
[24:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:14] | Go set the table. | 去摆餐具 |
[24:16] | What’s the magic word? | 你该对我说什么来着 |
[24:20] | Divorce. | 离婚 |
[24:26] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:01] | You lose power the other night? | 你前两天停电了吗 |
[25:04] | Must’ve been spared. | 应该是电被抽走了 |
[25:06] | You, uh, sure you don’t want some extra bottles for your guests? | 你确定不要多叫几瓶给你的客人吗 |
[25:10] | Guests? | 客人 |
[25:12] | Your friends. | 你的朋友 |
[25:13] | Stopped by asking for directions. | 路过来这问你家怎么走 |
[25:15] | I tried to describe it, | 我给他们指了方向 |
[25:16] | but you live pretty far off the beaten path. | 但你住得很偏僻 |
[25:20] | You really should get a sat phone or, | 你真的应该弄个卫星电话 |
[25:23] | – some kind of connec– – These friends of mine, | -能联系到你… -我的这些朋友 |
[25:25] | how long ago did they stop by? | 他们多久前来过 |
[25:27] | Not 20 minutes since you been in. | 他们走了不到20分钟 你就进来了 |
[25:34] | On second thought, | 我想了想 |
[25:36] | why don’t you go ahead and add that to my tab? | 不如把这个也记在我账上吧 |
[26:31] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[27:51] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[27:53] | Two days ago. We got a signal. | 两天前 我们收到一个信号 |
[27:56] | Your little power outage. It was enough. | 你的停电小事故 足以找到你 |
[28:01] | How many more are after me? | 你们还有多少人在找我 |
[28:03] | I’m no– not at liberty to say. | 我不能说 |
[28:06] | Well, let me liberate you. | 我来帮你说 |
[28:07] | Seven years, I’ve been off the grid alone, | 七年来 我一直保持销声匿迹 |
[28:10] | not bothering anyone. | 不打扰任何人 |
[28:12] | And yet here you are darkening my door. | 你们却非要跑来烦我 |
[28:17] | Who sent you, Colonel Brigham? | 是谁派你来的 布里格姆上校 |
[28:18] | Who the fuck is that? | 那是什么人 |
[28:20] | I’m afraid I don’t have the patience to explain. | 我恐怕我没有耐心去解释 |
[28:24] | Now be a dear. | 乖乖的 |
[28:27] | Close your eyes, won’t you? | 闭上你的眼睛好吗 |
[28:59] | Go get her. | 抓住她 |
[29:02] | I’ve got no idea she’s home or not. | 我不知道她在不在家 |
[29:03] | Haven’t seen her in a couple days. | 好几天没见过她了 |
[29:17] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[30:35] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[30:51] | – Hello? – You on your way? | -喂 -你在路上了吗 |
[30:55] | Shit. I forgot. | 见鬼 我忘了 |
[30:56] | You didn’t forget. | 你没忘 |
[30:58] | You repressed. | 你只是在压抑自己 |
[31:00] | I’m not going to be an accessory after the fact | 我是不会帮你 |
[31:02] | to the murder of your social life. Let’s go. | 扼杀你的社交生活的 走吧 |
[31:05] | But– | 但是 |
[32:12] | Look, I’m sure it was nothing. | 不会有事的 |
[32:14] | Probably that kid from the fourth floor | 也许是四楼的那个孩子 |
[32:16] | that likes to smoke weed on the fire escape. | 他喜欢在安全梯上抽大麻 |
[32:18] | – Yeah. Right. – You want some? | -嗯 -你要涂一涂吗 |
[32:20] | No, I’m okay. | 不了 |
[32:23] | Here. In case. | 给 以防你需要 |
[32:26] | And remember, smile. You have to at least try. | 记住 微笑 你至少要试试 |
[32:30] | Do I? | 要吗 |
[32:32] | I mean, even if by some miracle we’re right for each other, | 即使奇迹出现 我们是天生一对 |
[32:35] | shouldn’t it be natural and easy? | 难道这不应该是很自然轻松的事吗 |
[32:38] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[32:39] | Take a look at this world. Nobody wants easy or natural. | 看看这个世界 没人想要轻松或自然 |
[32:45] | Art is a lie that tells the truth, honey. | 艺术是揭示真理的谎言 亲爱的 |
[32:48] | And the truth is, you need to get laid. | 真理是你需要和人滚床单 |
[32:57] | Look at this. All the people. You like people. | 看啊 这么多人 你喜欢人 |
[33:01] | – You should try breathing. – I should get a drink. | -你该试试喘口气 -我应该喝一杯 |
[33:04] | Yes, you should. It’s going to be great. | 没错 喝一杯会很好 |
[33:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | Just give me the signal if he’s a dud. | 如果他很差劲 给我个信号 |
[33:17] | And don’t forget to smile. | 别忘了微笑 |
[33:24] | Most people think it’s just elite gambling, | 大多数人认为这只是权贵的赌博 |
[33:25] | but there’s a system to investing. | 但投资是有系统的 |
[33:28] | Patterns that some minds can decipher. | 有一些用头脑可以破解的模式 |
[33:31] | If there weren’t, I wouldn’t be sitting | 如果没有 我也就不会 |
[33:32] | in this lovely restaurant drinking superb wine | 有美人相伴坐在这间优雅的餐厅里 |
[33:34] | with such fine company. | 喝着上好的葡萄酒了 |
[33:39] | So, enough about me. What is it you do, again? | 我的事就说到这了 你是做什么的来着 |
[33:43] | I’m a writer for Olympiad Entertainment. | 我是奥林匹亚德娱乐的编剧 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:49] | Wh– what games do you write for? | 你设计什么游戏 |
[33:51] | Maybe I’ve played them. | 也许我玩过 |
[33:53] | I’ve been working on a new game. | 我在设计一个新游戏 |
[33:55] | It doesn’t have a name yet. It’s still in beta. | 暂时还没有名字 还是测试版 |
[33:58] | But even after it’s released, | 但就算以后发行了 |
[34:00] | you probably won’t know my work. | 你可能也不会知道是我写的 |
[34:01] | I mostly write non player characters. | 我主要设计非玩家角色 |
[34:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:05] | Background characters that interact with the players | 在游戏过程中 和玩家互动的那些 |
[34:07] | on their journeys. | 背景角色 |
[34:08] | Not as high-profile as programming the leads. | 虽然不如给主角编写故事那么受关注 |
[34:10] | But it’s just as important. | 但也同样重要 |
[34:12] | For most players, the background characters | 对于大多数玩家来说 背景角色 |
[34:14] | are just cannon fodder. | 都是炮灰罢了 |
[34:19] | I’m not doing it for the players, | 我不是为了玩家而写 |
[34:20] | I’m doing it for myself. | 而是为我自己 |
[34:23] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[34:26] | Real life can be disappointing. | 现实生活有时会令人很失望 |
[34:31] | Not that it’s so bad. Just… there should be more to it. | 不是说现实多么糟糕 只是 应该不仅于此 |
[34:38] | Maybe you just haven’t found the right man yet. | 也许你只是还没找到对的人 |
[34:47] | You sound depressed. | 你听起来有点抑郁 |
[34:50] | There’s tabs for that. | 有药可以管这种 |
[34:53] | They’ll fix you right up. | 立马就能修好你 |
[34:56] | What if I’m not the one that’s broken? | 如果坏掉的不是我 |
[34:58] | What if it’s the world that needs fixing? | 是这个世界呢 |
[35:01] | There’s tabs for that feeling, too. | 也有药针对这种情绪 |
[35:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:09] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[36:00] | – Please stop calling me. – Wait, wait! | -不要再打给我了 -等等 |
[36:02] | Don’t hang up. You need to help me. | 别挂 你得帮帮我 |
[36:05] | The doctors think I’m crazy. | 医生都觉得我疯了 |
[36:06] | But I know you’re real. Just like the tower is real. | 但我知道你是真的 就像塔是真的 |
[36:09] | You need to stop what you’re doing. | 你必须停手 |
[36:12] | I told you, I’m not doing anything. | 我说了 我什么都没做 |
[36:13] | You’re destroying my life. | 你在毁掉我的生活 |
[36:15] | I’m not. I don’t even know you. | 我没有 我根本不认识你 |
[36:17] | You can’t hide from me. | 你躲不过我的 |
[36:19] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[36:20] | Do you understand? You have to end this, or I will. | 你明白吗 你要是再不停手我就要出手了 |
[36:24] | You need help, and I hope you get it. | 你需要帮助 我希望你能得到帮助 |
[36:26] | But next time you call, I’m going to the police. | 但是下次你再打来 我就要报警了 |
[36:27] | No, no, don’t hang– – | 不 不 别挂 |
[36:36] | Yeah, I’m surprised. | 是的 我也很惊讶 |
[36:37] | I just bumped into a work friend. | 我刚碰见一个同事 |
[36:39] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[36:40] | I think I’m gonna be out for a while. | 我应该会晚点回家 |
[36:42] | Don’t be discouraged about tonight. | 别因为今晚就灰心了 |
[36:43] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[36:45] | Maya, it’s fine, really. Have fun. | 玛雅 我没事 真的 你玩得开心点 |
[36:48] | – Where are you? – I’m almost home. | -你在哪呢 -快到家了 |
[36:50] | Okay, good. I gotta go. You’re okay? | 那就好 我要挂了 你没事吧 |
[36:53] | – Yeah. – Take care. | -没事 -路上小心 |
[36:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:02] | – Sorry about that. – It’s my fault. | -抱歉 -我的错 |
[37:04] | I wasn’t paying attention. | 我心不在焉的 |
[37:10] | I, uh, I didn’t see you there. | 我 我没看见你过来 |
[37:13] | – But now I do. – It’s okay. | -不过现在我看到了 -没事 |
[37:17] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[37:20] | – I guess we’re even. – I’m Peter. | -那我们扯平了 -我是彼得 |
[37:24] | I– I just have to get home. My roommate’s waiting for me. | 我要回家了 我室友还在等着我 |
[37:26] | I’ve been wanting to meet you for such a long time. | 我早就想见见你了 |
[37:29] | – Excuse me? – I knew you existed. | -什么 -我知道你存在 |
[37:31] | I was worried you weren’t real, but here you are. | 我之前担心你不是真的 但你真的出现了 |
[37:35] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这样对我们 |
[37:42] | It’s you. You’re the one who’s been calling. | 是你 你就是那个一直打电话给我的 |
[37:44] | I need to ask you to leave us alone. | 我想让你放过我们 |
[37:45] | – No. – No, stop! | -不 -不 别走 |
[37:47] | Stop! No, no, no! | 别走 不 不 |
[37:48] | – No! – This isn’t who I am. | -不 -我不是这样的人 |
[37:50] | – Get away from me! – Please, this is important. | -走开 -求你了 这很重要 |
[37:53] | I lost my job, my wife. | 我失去了我的工作 我的妻子 |
[37:55] | I thought it was the tower. But… | 我以为是因为塔 但是 |
[38:00] | it was you. You made me do those things. | 是你 你让我做出那些事的 |
[38:03] | All these people do what you want them to. | 那些人都任由你的摆布 |
[38:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:06] | – No! – No, no, let me go! | -不 -不 不 放开我 |
[38:08] | You need to stop! | 你必须停手 |
[38:09] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[38:12] | How did you know so much about us? | 你为什么这么了解我们 |
[38:15] | The game. | 那个游戏 |
[38:15] | You wrote us into it. How? | 你把我们牵涉进剧情 怎么会这样 |
[38:16] | Listen to me. Listen to me. Pe– Peter– | 听我说 听我说 彼…彼得 |
[38:21] | I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened to you. | 我对你经历的一切感到抱歉 |
[38:23] | But I have nothing do with that. I can’t help you. | 但是跟我没有关系 我没法帮助你 |
[38:26] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[38:29] | I need for the story to change. | 我需要故事有改变 |
[38:31] | I need the ending to be different. | 我要结局不一样 |
[38:36] | – I’m sorry. – No! | -我很抱歉 -不要 |
[38:45] | Get off me, man! | 放开我 |
[39:07] | “They heard a voice scream, | “他们听到了呐喊 |
[39:09] | ‘We need our dragon!’ | ‘我们需要我们的龙’ |
[39:12] | But my father and the dragon knew | 但我父亲和龙知道 |
[39:15] | that nothing in the world would ever make them go back | 世上已没有什么能让他们 |
[39:19] | to Wild Island. The end.” | 回到荒岛 剧终” |
[39:24] | All right. Time to tuck in. | 好了 入睡时间到了 |
[39:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:36] | You and Bear Bear sleep good, all right? | 你和熊熊好好睡觉 好吗 |
[39:41] | Can we leave the lights on tonight? | 今晚可以不关灯吗 |
[39:44] | – Why would we do that? – Bear Bear’s scared. | -为什么 -因为熊熊害怕 |
[39:47] | I told him I’d keep watch over him. | 我跟他说我会照看他的 |
[39:50] | Well, you know the best way to keep watch at night | 夜晚最好的防守方法 |
[39:54] | is to turn the lights down around you and light up– | 是关掉你周围的灯 打开 |
[39:56] | Light up the perimeter. | 打开外围灯 |
[39:58] | That way, no one can see you, but you can see. | 那样的话 没人能看到你 但你 |
[40:03] | See everyone. | 可以看见所有人 |
[40:05] | Look, um, Bear Bear doesn’t need to think about this stuff. | 听着 熊熊不用思考这些 |
[40:08] | Okay? Everyone is safe and sound. | 好吗 大家都很安全 |
[40:12] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[40:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:19] | Okay, goodnight. | 好了 晚安 |
[40:29] | – Did you hear that? – It’s probably nothing. | -你听到了吗 -可能没什么 |
[40:42] | Goodnight, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[40:44] | Come on, let’s get you in bed. | 来吧 该睡觉了 |
[40:56] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[41:00] | What the hell is this, Caleb? | 你又发什么疯 卡莱布 |
[41:02] | There is something out there. | 外面有什么东西 |
[41:04] | Yeah. A raccoon or a neighbor or a delivery man. | 是的 浣熊 邻居或者送快递的经过 |
[41:09] | We’ve been through this. | 我们已经经历过很多次了 |
[41:12] | You just need to take deep breaths. Calm yourself. | 你只需要深呼吸 冷静一点 |
[41:17] | The past is in the past. | 过去的已经过去了 |
[41:19] | Nothing is going to hurt you except your own mind. | 除了你自己的想法 没什么会伤害你 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:17] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[42:22] | Peter, I know that you’re upset, | 彼得 我知道你很不开心 |
[42:25] | but whatever you think is happening, | 但是不论你觉得发生了什么 |
[42:27] | you’re just confused. | 都是因为你糊涂了 |
[42:30] | So you’re not gonna help. | 这么说你不会帮我 |
[42:33] | I wish I could, but the stories that I write, | 我希望我可以 但是我写的故事 |
[42:34] | they’re not real. | 并不是真实的 |
[42:37] | Do you remember how mine ends? | 你还记得我的结局吗 |
[42:41] | What? | 什么 |
[42:46] | – Peter, where are you? – Look up. | -彼得 你在哪里 -抬头看 |
[42:59] | Is this up to me, or did you write this, too? | 现在是由我做主 还是你也写了这个结局 |
[43:38] | I found it under her pillow. | 我在她枕头下发现了这个 |
[43:41] | You’re rubbing off on her, Caleb. | 你已经影响到她了 卡莱布 |
[43:44] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 那不是很好吗 |
[43:44] | Not when she’s pretending to have PTSD. | 不好 她在假装有创伤后应激障碍 |
[43:48] | I see the messages | 我看到你跟你的 |
[43:49] | you and your war buddies send to each other. | 战场兄弟互相发的信息 |
[43:51] | Chemtrails, government cover-ups. | 化学残留物 政府掩盖的踪迹 |
[43:53] | You see threats everywhere, | 你眼里到处都是威胁 |
[43:55] | and now so does Frankie. | 现在连芙兰基也这么想 |
[43:57] | Look, I am not paranoid. | 听着 我没有疑神疑鬼 |
[44:06] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[44:09] | I’m beginning to think it’s not that you fear war, | 我开始觉得你并不是害怕战争 |
[44:13] | – it’s that you miss it. – Oh, my… | -你是在怀念战争 -我的天 |
[44:15] | This life is too ordinary for you. | 这种生活对你来说太平淡了 |
[44:19] | What? | 什么 |
[44:22] | You have a job, a home, | 你有一份工作 一个家 |
[44:26] | a beautiful child, and a very patient wife. | 一个漂亮的孩子 一位非常耐心的妻子 |
[44:33] | But it’s never enough, is it? | 但是永远不够 对吗 |
[44:59] | False alarm, Bear Bear. | 虚惊一场 熊熊 |
[45:03] | See? It’s just a raccoon. | 看到了吗 只是只浣熊 |
[45:07] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[45:47] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[45:52] | Is your daddy home? | 你爸爸在家吗 |
[45:57] | Daddy, this man wants to talk to you. | 爸爸 这个人找你 |
[45:59] | Frankie! | 芙兰基 |
[46:20] | I believe this is yours. | 我想这是你的 |
[46:29] | – Who are you? – An old friend. | -你是谁 -一位老友 |
[46:34] | Caleb! | 卡莱布 |
[46:37] | Frankie! Are you okay? | 芙兰基 你还好吗 |
[46:40] | – Go inside. – Okay. Are you okay? | -快进去 -好 你还好吗 |
[46:54] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[46:57] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[46:59] | You know, I thought… | 我以为 |
[47:01] | I was sure I was never gonna see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[47:05] | And yet here I am, | 但我来了 |
[47:07] | disposing and dismembering just like the good old days. | 像以前一样大杀四方 |
[47:12] | If something happened to my daughter, | 如果我女儿遇上什么不测 |
[47:14] | you have no idea– | 你不会明白… |
[47:15] | I have every idea… | 我完全明白 |
[47:19] | which is why it won’t come to that. | 所以那不会发生的 |
[47:22] | I know who sent those men after us. | 我知道是谁派那些人来追杀我们 |
[47:26] | William. | 威廉 |
[47:28] | He’s back at it. | 他又开始了 |
[47:50] | I, uh… Frankie’s asleep. Thank God. | 我… 芙兰基睡了 谢天谢地 |
[47:55] | I called Carver. The guys are downstairs. | 我打给了卡弗 人已经在楼下了 |
[47:59] | All these years, I thought you were paranoid. | 这么多年来 我一直以为是你的臆想 |
[48:06] | But the war isn’t over, is it? | 但战争尚未结束 是吗 |
[48:12] | No, it is me they wanted. | 不 他们只想要我 |
[48:17] | Look, I am the one who brought this upon us. | 听着 是我让我们身处险境 |
[48:19] | And I am the one who has to end it. | 也必须由我来结束这一切 |
[48:24] | So you’re leaving. | 所以你要离开了 |
[48:28] | Only for a little while. | 只会离开一段时间 |
[48:32] | You promised you’d be a father. | 你保证过你会当个好爸爸 |
[48:36] | I am one. Everything I do is for you… | 我是 我做的一切都是为了你 |
[48:42] | and for Frankie. | 为了芙兰基 |
[48:46] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你会招来杀身之祸的 |
[48:50] | Hey, I will come back to you. | 我会回来找你们的 |
[48:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[49:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:57] | – You know the drill. – You got it. | -你知道该怎么办 -没问题 |
[50:02] | I always knew this day was coming. | 我一直知道这一天会到来 |
[50:04] | As soon as you stop running, | 一旦你停止奔跑 |
[50:05] | everyone else starts to catch up. | 别人就会赶上来 |
[50:08] | – Any idea why now? – I don’t know. | -知道为什么是现在吗 -不知道 |
[50:11] | But I had a little tête-à-tête | 但我和被派来 |
[50:13] | with the one that they sent after me. | 追杀我的人聊了几句 |
[50:16] | We’re not the only ones William was after. | 我们不是威廉的唯一目标 |
[50:19] | He was very interested in talking to a Senator in California. | 他非常想和一个加州参议员聊聊 |
[50:22] | Then we should get to him first. | 那我们应该先去找他 |
[50:26] | We? | 我们 |
[50:29] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[50:31] | It’s the only way I can protect my family. | 这是我能保护家人的唯一办法 |
[50:32] | I’ll be fine on my own. You can stay here. | 我一个人可以 你可以留在这里 |
[50:36] | – You probably should. – Would you? | -你应该留下 -换你会吗 |
[50:40] | No. | 不会 |
[50:44] | But I’d regret it. | 但我可能会后悔 |
[51:14] | Record pitch. | 记录故事 |
[51:17] | I want to write a new story. | 我想写一个新的故事 |
[51:22] | About a girl… A girl who’s searching. | 关于一个女孩 一个在寻找的女孩 |
[51:30] | The girl doesn’t know what she’s searching for. | 女孩不知道她在寻找什么 |
[51:40] | She just knows there is an emptiness in her life. | 她只知道她的生活缺了一块 |
[51:52] | Or maybe it’s inside her. | 或许是她的内心 |
[51:58] | And when she finds the thing she’s searching for, | 当她找到了她一直寻找的东西时 |
[52:02] | everything will make sense. | 一切就会变得有意义 |
[52:10] | I want a story with a happy ending. | 我想写一个结局圆满的故事 |
[52:26] | Stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[52:29] | Stupid stories nobody wants to hear. | 没人想听的蠢故事 |