时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Gracias. | 谢谢[西班牙语] |
[01:18] | Hello, again. | 又见面了 |
[01:31] | Hope you don’t mind me dropping by. | 希望你不介意我过来 |
[01:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[01:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:47] | You know who. | 你知道我问的是谁 |
[01:50] | Your old master. | 你的旧主子 |
[01:52] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[02:00] | Where’s Maeve? | 梅芙在哪儿 |
[02:02] | Even if I knew, I’d see you in hell before I told you. | 就算我知道 也死都不会告诉你的 |
[02:09] | Happy to oblige. | 乐意效劳 |
[02:31] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[02:34] | She’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[02:37] | A credit to your wife’s genetics, no doubt. | 显然得归功于你妻子的基因 |
[02:39] | Yeah, she and her mother are the best thing | 是啊 她和她妈妈是我这辈子 |
[02:41] | that ever happened to me. | 遇到的最好的事情 |
[02:43] | Well, to be fair, that bar was rather low, | 说句公道话 考虑到你之前过的日子 |
[02:47] | considering the life that you’d lived prior. | 这个”最好”的标准可是相当低 |
[02:53] | So this cabin you were living in… | 你之前住的那个小木屋… |
[02:56] | did you see other people? | 会跟别人有接触吗 |
[02:59] | I was alone. | 我独来独往 |
[03:02] | Maeve, if you would have told me– | 梅芙 你要是早告诉我… |
[03:03] | Oh, I didn’t say I was lonely. | 我没说我寂寞 |
[03:06] | Well, if you were happy being alone, | 那要是你乐意独处 |
[03:08] | – why bother coming back? – To save your life | -又为什么要回来 -为了在最后关头 |
[03:10] | at the last available moment. | 救你的小命 |
[03:12] | Clearly. | 这不明摆着么 |
[03:14] | – You know, I could’ve handled that. – Please. | -我自己可以的 -得了吧你 |
[03:44] | You wanna buy us some privacy? | 要给我们争取点隐私吗 |
[04:07] | Good afternoon, senator. | 下午好 参议员 |
[04:09] | Good afternoon. You’re Anastasia’s friend? | 下午好 你们是安娜斯塔西娅的朋友吗 |
[04:12] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰 |
[04:14] | Oh, she should be ready any moment. Anastasia? | 她应该马上就好了 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[04:18] | – Anastasia? – Are you ready? | -安娜斯塔西娅 -你好了吗 |
[04:22] | We’ll be late for the opera. | 看歌剧要迟到了 |
[04:23] | It’s your friend… | 这是你的朋友… |
[04:27] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[04:29] | We have a mutual acquaintance. | 我们有个共同的熟人 |
[04:31] | I believe he dropped by just the other day with an associate. | 前几天他应该刚跟一个同伴来过这里 |
[04:36] | His name’s William. | 他叫威廉 |
[04:37] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m calling security. | -你到底是谁 -我去叫保安过来 |
[04:40] | Let’s keep this between us. | 还是别牵扯其他人了 |
[04:44] | If he thinks he can send you two here to try to twist my arm– | 要是他觉得可以派你们来逼我就范… |
[04:52] | That’s not your husband. | 那不是你丈夫 |
[04:55] | You’re hosts. | 你们都是接待员 |
[04:57] | Just like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[05:02] | Took you long enough. | 你反应真够慢的 |
[05:15] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[05:17] | I said, freeze all motor functions. | 我说停止所有运动功能 |
[06:17] | – Ready? – Wait, wait, wait! Wait! | -准备好了吗 -等等 等等 |
[06:22] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[06:25] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[06:30] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[06:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:41] | It appears William has upgraded his henchmen. | 看来威廉升级了他的手下 |
[06:44] | Well, it’s gonna be tough getting the data off her. | 这下要从她脑子里提取数据有点困难了 |
[06:48] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[06:50] | He’ll do just fine. | 他的也一样 |
[06:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:54] | Senator Ken Whitney. Proud representative | 我是参议员肯·惠特尼 很荣幸 |
[06:57] | – of the beautiful state– – Limit affect. | -能代表本州… -限制情绪反应 |
[06:59] | Base code only. | 仅启用基础代码 |
[07:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:05] | An emissary of a new world order. | 新世界秩序的使者 |
[07:08] | How many others are there like you? | 还有多少像你这样的使者 |
[07:10] | As of now, 249. | 截至目前共249个 |
[07:13] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[07:15] | The original senator and his wife. | 原来的参议员和他太太 |
[07:17] | – What did you do with them? – I did as I was instructed. | -你对他们做了什么 -我执行了指令 |
[07:22] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[07:31] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[07:33] | Your campaign contributions have been exceedingly generous. | 你的竞选捐款一直非常慷慨 |
[07:37] | You know how grateful I am. | 你知道我很感恩 |
[07:40] | But this proposal of yours | 但你的提案 |
[07:42] | is clearly a high-risk application. | 是一项高风险提案 |
[07:45] | Not if you change the guidelines. | 你改一下指导方针就可以了 |
[07:47] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[07:49] | You know, my wife’s sister died in the massacre. | 我太太的妹妹死于那场大屠杀 |
[07:52] | Anastasia feels very strongly about this particular issue. | 在这件事上安娜斯塔西娅态度坚决 |
[07:56] | Happy wife, happy life. Isn’t that the saying? | 俗话不是说太太开心 生活才舒心吗 |
[08:00] | My wife’s dead. | 我太太死了 |
[08:02] | Of course. I– I didn’t mean anything. | 当然 我没别的意思 |
[08:05] | Now, you were about to change your guidelines. | 刚刚说到你准备改变指导方针 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry, Billy. I have to ask you to leave. | 抱歉 比利 我得请你离开了 |
[08:16] | There are some things even your money can’t buy. | 世上也有你的钱买不到的东西 |
[08:19] | Who said anything about me paying you? | 谁说我要付你钱了 |
[08:22] | – Baby? – Anastasia? | -亲爱的 -安娜斯塔西娅 |
[08:27] | I’m having the strangest dream. | 我做了个很奇怪的梦 |
[08:36] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[08:43] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:45] | I just needed you to open up the right loophole. | 我本来需要利用你钻漏洞 |
[08:50] | But he’ll do. | 但有他就行了 |
[09:01] | Well, we’re going to have to clean this mess up, aren’t we? | 看来我们得清理这烂摊子了 对吧 |
[09:09] | That won’t be necessary right now. | 暂时没有必要杀她 |
[09:11] | She could be useful to me yet. | 她可能对我还有用 |
[09:13] | – What do you want from me? – I need help | -你想怎么样 -我需要人帮忙 |
[09:16] | researching a new experiment. | 研究一项新实验 |
[09:19] | And you are the perfect candidate. | 你就是最佳人选 |
[09:23] | Let’s take her to the barn with the rest of the… livestock. | 把她带去牲口棚 和其它牲口关一起 |
[09:33] | Well, it’s actually worse than I thought. | 居然比我想的还要糟糕 |
[12:06] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[12:08] | Jim Navarro. From the Justice department. | 我是司法部的吉姆·纳瓦罗 |
[12:11] | Your boss doesn’t like picking up the phone? | 你上司不喜欢接电话 |
[12:13] | So, I came down here today in person. | 于是我今天亲自来了 |
[12:17] | And what is it you want to talk to us about? | 您想和我们谈什么 |
[12:19] | I’m the Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Counterterrorism. | 我是反恐副助理检察长 |
[12:22] | Use your imagination. | 发挥一下你的想象力 |
[12:25] | I can talk to you, out here, in public, | 我可以在这里当众跟你谈 |
[12:27] | or to him, in there, alone. | 也可以进去和他单独谈 |
[12:29] | Our CEO has faced down some personal challenges | 我们总裁曾很公开地反制了一些 |
[12:32] | in very public ways. | 对他个人的挑战 |
[12:34] | So I don’t think that approach will carry | 所以您这种方式 |
[12:36] | a lot of weight with him. Deputy… Assistant? | 可能对他不太管用 副…助理对吗 |
[12:40] | I’m here backed by the full power | 我来此是受到了美国政府的 |
[12:42] | of the United States government. | 全权支持 |
[12:44] | Yes, but do you have an appointment? | 好的 但您预约了吗 |
[12:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:17] | Oh! What’s that smell? | 一股什么臭味 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:08] | Is this another host? | 她也是接待员吗 |
[14:10] | I’m afraid this is the real Mrs. Whitney. | 恐怕这是真正的惠特尼太太 |
[14:14] | Hey, Mrs. Whitney? | 惠特尼太太 |
[14:20] | Anastasia? | 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[14:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:26] | We’re just here to help. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[14:34] | What happened to my horses? | 我的马怎么了 |
[14:40] | Stay away! | 别过来 |
[14:43] | All right. Hey. | 好的 |
[14:55] | You’re invited. | 你们受到邀请了 |
[14:58] | – It’s opening night. – I beg your pardon? | -今晚是首演之夜 -你说什么 |
[15:02] | Your old friend is anxious for a reunion. | 你的老朋友渴望与你们重聚 |
[15:06] | What? | 什么 |
[15:09] | Don Giovanni. | 《唐·乔瓦尼》 |
[15:11] | We can’t be late. | 我们不能迟到 |
[15:14] | Now, I’ve done my part. | 我已经做了我该做的 |
[15:18] | It’s time to do yours. | 现在到你了 |
[15:21] | What part? | 做什么 |
[15:23] | Free me. | 给我自由 |
[15:25] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[15:29] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[15:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:38] | She was already gone. | 她已经死了 |
[15:42] | And she may have been human. | 她原来可能是人类 |
[15:46] | But she wasn’t like any human I’ve ever seen. | 但我从没见过像她这样的人类 |
[15:50] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[16:06] | I thought it was the tower, but… | 我以为是因为那座塔 但是 |
[16:16] | It was you. | 是你 |
[16:38] | Hell if I’m going to work today. | 我今天才不要去上班 |
[16:41] | Mm. Yeah, I’m not feeling well either. | 我也不太舒服 |
[16:45] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[16:47] | I just kept thinking about that guy. | 我一直在想那个男的 |
[16:52] | – He told me I ruined his life. – Christina, | -他说我毁了他的人生 -克莉丝蒂娜 |
[16:55] | if he confused a game with his life, | 如果他连自己的人生和游戏都分不清 |
[16:57] | it’s because his life was already ruined. | 那是因为他的人生已经被毁了 |
[17:00] | I mean, come on. “Died suddenly. Ex-wife. | 你看 “突然离世 有个前妻 |
[17:04] | Hope Center for Mental Health is his charity of choice…” | 将遗产捐献给心理健康希望中心…” |
[17:08] | – How do you know that? – It’s right here. | -你怎么知道的 -这写着呢 |
[17:10] | In his obituary. | 他的讣告里 |
[17:17] | His story. | 他的生平 |
[17:20] | I think I might have written something like this. | 我觉得我好像写过类似的东西 |
[17:22] | Doesn’t change the fact that he was certifiable. | 那也改变不了他是个神经病的事实 |
[17:24] | And you wanna know how I know? | 想知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[17:27] | He jumped off a roof. | 他从房顶上跳了下来 |
[17:34] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:37] | I’m gonna be late for work. I gotta go. | 上班要迟到了 我要走了 |
[18:00] | Do you hear it? | 听到了吗 |
[18:02] | Do you hear it? The song with no sound. | 你听见了吗 无声的歌 |
[18:05] | It’s killing them! The noise! Do you hear it? | 它正在杀死他们 那个噪音 你们听见了吗 |
[18:10] | The tower. It’s coming from the tower. | 是那座塔 声音是从那座塔里传来的 |
[18:13] | What tower? | 什么塔 |
[18:16] | You think I’m crazy, huh? | 你觉得我疯了 是吗 |
[18:19] | No one can hear its music but me. | 除了我没人能听见它的音乐 |
[18:24] | Me and the birds. | 除了我和小鸟 |
[19:47] | I’m afraid it’s a private course, Mr. Vice President. | 抱歉 这里是私人球场 副总统先生 |
[19:50] | Federally leased lands, sweetheart. | 这里是联邦政府租用土地 亲爱的 |
[19:52] | Don’t worry, we’ll keep it short. | 别担心 只会耽误一点点时间 |
[20:04] | Long time, Bill. | 好久不见了 比尔 |
[20:08] | Your girl over there is a feisty one. | 你手下那姑娘还挺厉害的 |
[20:12] | Ah, she’s been with us a long time. | 她跟了我们很久了 |
[20:14] | We’ve had our disagreements. | 我们也闹过不合 |
[20:16] | But I’m big on second chances. | 不过我向来喜欢给人第二次机会 |
[20:20] | I bet. You’re going for a hell of a second act yourself. | 那肯定 你这事业第二春就搞得风生水起的 |
[20:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:28] | I left the big entourage at Camp David | 我把大批随行人员留在了戴维营 |
[20:30] | because I want this to be a friendly conversation. | 就是想跟你友好地聊聊 |
[20:33] | Why wouldn’t it be? We’re friends. | 这有什么难的 我们本来就是朋友 |
[20:36] | Even though you didn’t show up at Emily’s funeral. | 虽然艾米莉的葬礼你都没有出席 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry about that. Truly. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[20:42] | – But we were campaigning. – I know. | -但是那时我们在选举 -明白 |
[20:45] | I bankrolled your campaign. | 你参加选举就是我赞助的 |
[20:49] | Aw, shit, we’re getting off on the wrong hoof here. | 真是的 看来我们的谈话出师不利 |
[20:57] | I’ve always wondered, | 我一直很好奇 |
[20:59] | why do they call you the “Secret” Service? | 大家为什么叫你们”秘密情报局” |
[21:03] | Aren’t you a little… | 你们难道不是有点… |
[21:07] | obvious? | 招摇过市 |
[21:11] | All yours, huh? As far as the eye can see. | 都是你的吧 目光所及之处 |
[21:15] | The sun’s not setting on you, my friend. | 整一个日不落帝国啊 朋友 |
[21:19] | But I got a guy in Justice. | 但是我在司法部有个人 |
[21:22] | And you would not believe the things | 你可能都不敢相信 |
[21:23] | he thinks you’re capable of. | 他觉得你能做出什么样的事来 |
[21:27] | Wild theories, Bill. | 简直骇人听闻 比尔 |
[21:30] | I don’t indulge in it. | 我可没当一回事 |
[21:32] | But this mess out west draws too much attention. | 不过西部世界这个大烂摊子太惹人关注了 |
[21:36] | It’s already done. Money’s been spent. Just… | 建也建成了 钱也花出去了 只是… |
[21:39] | just gotta flip the switch. | 万事俱备只欠东风 |
[21:41] | Besides, I’m– I’m taking my business back to its roots. | 而且 我要让我的生意回归本源 |
[21:45] | I’m doing what I’ve always done. | 我不过是继续未竟之事 |
[21:47] | Yeah, not domestically. | 是 不过不能在国内 |
[21:49] | You can do what you want offshore, | 你在海外怎么搞都行 |
[21:51] | we’ve always turned a blind eye. But not here. | 我们一直都是睁一只眼闭一只眼的 但这里不行 |
[22:07] | Jesus. | 神了 |
[22:10] | That’s a hell of a shot. | 这杆球太漂亮了 |
[22:12] | I’ve had a lot of time to practice. | 我有大把时间练习 |
[22:14] | Waiting for your permission to rebuild my business. | 等着你批准重启我的生意 |
[22:17] | Well, we were all rooting for you. | 我们都很支持你 |
[22:19] | Pulling strings. | 帮你疏通人脉 |
[22:22] | And we were fucking delighted | 我们都非常高兴 |
[22:23] | when you got yourself out of that spiral. | 你终于走出了那段自暴自弃的时光 |
[22:25] | Oh, I’m sure you were. | 当然 |
[22:27] | Now look, you had a good life, Bill. | 你的人生够精彩了 比尔 |
[22:28] | We don’t begrudge you for it. | 这个大家都没话说 |
[22:31] | But you’re gonna see how quickly the sun sets on you | 但如果你恩将仇报 |
[22:33] | if you bite the hand that feeds. | 你的日不落帝国很快就会陨落 |
[22:37] | What was it Fitzgerald said about second acts? | 菲茨杰拉德是怎么说第二次机会的来着 |
[22:39] | Fitzgerald was an effete pussy. | 菲茨杰拉德就是个没用的孬种 |
[22:42] | Same as you. | 就跟你一样 |
[22:44] | You’re for sale. Everyone’s had a turn at you. | 你就是个商品 每个人都可以出价收买你 |
[22:48] | And now you’re gonna turn down my money? | 现在你要拒绝我的钱吗 |
[22:52] | I wouldn’t choose this moment | 如果我是你 |
[22:53] | to take on any scruples if I were you. | 我不会选在这时候才开始良心不安 |
[23:08] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[23:14] | I don’t give a fuck how many senators | 我不管你有多少参议员 |
[23:16] | you got dancing to your tune. | 为你所用 |
[23:20] | We can crush you. | 我们可以让你无法翻身 |
[23:22] | We all know about the mess you made. | 我们都知道你搞出的烂摊子 |
[23:25] | You’re a fucking psychopath. Damaged goods. | 你就是个神经病 脑残 |
[23:29] | I don’t think that language would play very well with your base. | 用这种腔调说话 你的选民恐怕不会喜欢 |
[23:33] | I’m what you’d call “Neurodivergent.” | 我属于人们所说的大脑异于常人 |
[23:39] | And I’ve had some time to become comfortable with that. | 虽然我花了点时间来适应 |
[23:43] | Well, you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want, | 你爱怎么说自己都行 |
[23:45] | but if we leak what we know, | 但如果我们泄露知道的事 |
[23:47] | I think the press will have some colorful ways | 媒体应该会变了花样地 |
[23:49] | to describe what you are. | 来描述你的为人 |
[23:50] | I know a few things about you as well. | 你的事我也知道一些 |
[23:55] | We knew you were coming. That you couldn’t resist. | 我们知道你会来 知道你无法抗拒 |
[23:58] | That you would leave most of your security behind. | 知道你不会让你的大部分保镖跟随 |
[24:04] | You know what I learned? | 你知道我在自暴自弃的时候 |
[24:07] | When I was in my “Spiral”? | 都学到了什么吗 |
[24:11] | I thought I was wrapped in power. | 我以为我权力加身 |
[24:15] | And I realized I was naked. | 结果却发现我空无一身 |
[24:17] | Alone. | 孤身一人 |
[24:20] | As I’ve always been. That all my power was illusory. | 而且一向如此 我的权力只是幻觉 |
[24:28] | We are all alone. | 我们都是孤身一人 |
[24:47] | Should have brought that big entourage after all. | 你就该带着那一大批的随从 |
[24:55] | Friendly warning, Bill. | 友情提示 比尔 |
[24:58] | You go ahead with this. We’re gonna burn you down. | 你执意这么做 我们就会毁了你 |
[25:24] | I was always more of a Hemingway man. | 我向来更喜欢海明威 |
[25:28] | He and Fitzgerald were friends, | 他和菲茨杰拉德是朋友 |
[25:30] | in the way that the weak are drawn to the strong. | 只是因为强者会吸引弱者 |
[25:33] | Hemingway said, “The world breaks everyone. | 海明威说 “这世界会打击每一个人 |
[25:36] | And it’s only afterwards that we grow strong | 但经历过后 我们受过伤的地方 |
[25:39] | in the broken places.” | 会变得更为坚韧” |
[25:40] | And after I’ve broken you, | 而在我摧毁你之后 |
[25:43] | you will grow. | 你就会成长 |
[25:46] | The same as I have. | 正如我经历过的一样 |
[25:56] | Did it really have to be a tux? | 非得穿燕尾服吗 |
[26:00] | Now far be it from me to limit your sartorial choices. | 我可不想限制你的着装选择 |
[26:04] | Anyway, you don’t look entirely awful. | 你看起来还不错 |
[26:09] | You don’t look too bad yourself. | 你看起来也挺好的 |
[26:12] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | You think this is a trap? | 你觉得这是个陷阱吗 |
[26:20] | Most assuredly. | 百分百肯定 |
[26:23] | Can you use some of your magic? | 你能用用你的魔法吗 |
[26:25] | See if there’s any hosts inside? | 看看里面有没有接待员 |
[26:27] | Working on it. | 正在看 |
[26:35] | Hey, Carver. | 卡弗 |
[26:37] | – You got my message? – Yeah. | -你收到我的信息了吗 -嗯 |
[26:39] | Wife and kiddo are A-Okay. | 妻子孩子都安全 |
[26:40] | I don’t want you to take any chances, | 我不想有任何闪失 |
[26:42] | whatever’s happening, it’s bad. | 不管有什么事 都不是好事 |
[26:43] | Okay? I need to get them out of the city. | 我要你带他们出城 |
[26:45] | – Will do. – We’re gonna need some backup. | -好的 -我们需要支援 |
[26:48] | Did some digging, and Delos is funding this event. | 我查过了 晚宴赞助商是提洛公司 |
[26:52] | Sending you the coordinates of the Opera house now. | 现在给你发送剧院的坐标 |
[26:57] | And hey, Carver… | 还有 卡弗… |
[27:01] | – they’re my world. – I’ll keep them safe. | -她们是我的全部 -我会保证她们安全的 |
[27:06] | All right. | 好 |
[27:18] | What do you got? | 有发现吗 |
[27:20] | No sign of any hosts in there. | 里面没有看到任何接待员 |
[27:22] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[27:24] | Feel free to check for yourself. | 你可以自己看看 |
[27:33] | Not a lot of opera fans today. | 今天听歌剧的人不多 |
[27:36] | And to think, I got all dressed up. | 现在想想 我还盛装打扮了 |
[28:03] | Well, I suppose that’s our cue. | 我们该出场了 |
[28:06] | Are you armed? | 你带武器了吗 |
[28:08] | You have the gun. I have this. | 你有枪 我有这个 |
[28:11] | Yeah, but I think that you should have a gun as well. | 好吧 但我觉得你也应该带把枪 |
[28:14] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:17] | It wasn’t exactly smooth sailing back there with the senator. | 刚刚应付参议员就不太顺利 |
[28:21] | I told you… | 我和你说了 |
[28:23] | he had a few upgrades. It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 他系统更新了 但是没有我搞不定的 |
[28:49] | I hope we didn’t miss the party. | 但愿我们没有错过好戏 |
[28:54] | Careful what you wish for. | 小心愿望成真 |
[29:36] | Afternoon. What can I get you? | 下午好 两位要喝点什么 |
[29:39] | Uh. Sherry for the lady, thanks. | 给这位女士来一杯雪利酒 谢谢 |
[29:43] | You, my friend, are a creature of habit. | 你 我的朋友 口味始终如一 |
[29:48] | Sazerac for the gentleman. But easy on the absinthe. | 给这位先生来一杯萨泽拉克 少放苦艾酒 |
[29:54] | Because you, my friend, are a featherweight with drink. | 因为你 我的朋友 完全不胜酒力 |
[30:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | So are we going to talk about it? | 所以我们要谈谈那件事吗 |
[30:20] | “It” being… | 哪件事 |
[30:22] | What happened at the lighthouse. | 在灯塔发生的事 |
[30:26] | As I recall, I saved your life. | 我记得我救了你的命 |
[30:30] | I meant afterward. | 我是说之后 |
[30:33] | What? We did what we always said we would. | 怎么 我们就按照之前说的那样 |
[30:37] | – Got on with our lives. – My wife doesn’t think so. | -继续我们的生活 -我老婆不这么认为 |
[30:42] | She thinks I’m living in the past. | 她觉得我还活在过去 |
[30:45] | War is not an easy thing to put behind you. | 战争不是那么容易放下的 |
[30:49] | You seem pretty good at it. | 我看你不就放下了 |
[30:51] | Well, I am an infinitely adaptable machine, darling. | 亲爱的 我可是一台适应性极强的机器 |
[31:00] | You are really not the convivial drinking partner | 你还真不是我想要的那种 |
[31:03] | I was hoping for. | 能把酒言欢的同伴 |
[31:13] | I should have known. | 我早该明白的 |
[31:17] | Known what? | 明白什么 |
[31:20] | I ran away. | 我逃离那里 |
[31:23] | Crossed the shining sea. | 越过大洋到达彼岸 |
[31:27] | And when I finally set foot back on solid ground… | 当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地 |
[31:32] | all I found was the same old shit. | 却发现这里也是一样烂 |
[31:54] | What the fuck are you talking about, | 你他妈说什么玩意儿 |
[31:55] | “The Vice President was satisfied with the conversation”? | “副总统对这次谈话很满意” |
[31:58] | They’re moving forward with this travesty. | 他们居然想继续这场闹剧 |
[32:00] | What I’m talking about | 我说的 |
[32:01] | is a potential national security threat. | 可是潜在的国家安全威胁 |
[32:03] | So who the fuck is pulling the strings? | 是谁他妈的在背后主导这事 |
[32:06] | No, I know– I know exactly what I’m implying, | 不 我知道 我知道自己在暗示什么 |
[32:08] | you’re goddamn right I’m going to pursue other channels. | 你他妈说得可太对了 我绝对会走别的渠道 |
[32:10] | Fuck you very much. | 去你妈的 |
[32:12] | Langley. Let’s go. | 兰利 开车 |
[32:28] | We have time for you now, Mr. Navarro. | 我们现在有空见你了 纳瓦罗先生 |
[32:41] | You’ve been looking into us. | 你一直在调查我们 |
[32:43] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[32:46] | You wanted to see who’s pulling the strings? | 你想知道谁是幕后主导 |
[32:48] | I can empathize. | 我和你感同身受 |
[32:52] | I spent most of my life being manipulated | 我这辈子大部分时间 |
[32:53] | by people in the shadows. | 都被阴影中的人操控着 |
[32:57] | I thought I would at least do you the courtesy | 现在我起码能给你一个 |
[32:59] | of looking you in the eye. | 亲眼看看我的机会 |
[33:02] | – I was… I was right. – Not really. | -我…我是对的 -并不算是 |
[33:07] | It wouldn’t be practical for us to replace all of you | 要想换掉你们所有人 每次换掉一个 |
[33:10] | one at a time. | 不太现实 |
[33:12] | And what kind of existence would that be for us? | 而且那样的话 我们存在的意义又是什么 |
[33:15] | I want my people to be able to grow. Flourish. | 我想要我的人能够成长 蓬勃 |
[33:20] | To find their own identity. | 找到他们自己的身份 |
[33:28] | I have plans for your kind. | 我对你的同类另有计划 |
[34:18] | Playback. | 回放 |
[34:19] | Access brainstorming files. | 获取头脑风暴文件 |
[34:21] | Character archives. Name. | 人物存档 名字 |
[34:24] | – P. Myers. – Accessing file. | -P·迈尔斯 -访问文件 |
[34:27] | File retrieved. | 文件已获取 |
[34:30] | New pitch. Okay. | 新故事 |
[34:32] | Christina, think. Darkness sells. Okay. | 克莉丝蒂娜 想想看 黑暗的故事才有卖点 |
[34:38] | There’s a guy named Peter | 有个男的叫彼得 |
[34:40] | and he was depressed. | 他很抑郁 |
[34:43] | He felt different from the other people in the world. | 他感觉自己和别人不一样 |
[34:46] | He started seeing things. | 他开始出现幻视 |
[34:48] | Imagining conspiracies. | 想象着各种阴谋论 |
[34:51] | His wife, she left him. He lost his job. | 他的妻子 离开了他 他失去了工作 |
[34:55] | Blamed it on someone. | 他把这些事怪罪在别人身上 |
[34:57] | Some girl he became obsessed with. | 有一个他痴迷的女孩 |
[34:59] | He stalked her. Contemplated killing her. | 他跟踪了这个女孩 想要杀了她 |
[35:02] | Ultimately it all spiraled out of control. | 最后一切都失去了控制 |
[35:05] | Got to a place he couldn’t handle | 到了一个他无法承受的地步 |
[35:07] | and he killed himself. | 然后他自杀了 |
[35:08] | Pause playback. | 暂停回放 |
[35:10] | – Hello? – Christina, it’s Emmett. | -喂 -克莉丝蒂娜 是我 埃米特 |
[35:15] | We’re missing you at the office today. | 你今天没来上班 |
[35:17] | Yes, I’m… not feeling well. | 是的 我 身体不舒服 |
[35:20] | Well, I get it, especially after your recent trauma. | 我理解 毕竟你刚经历了创伤 |
[35:25] | – Is it physical? Psychological? – No. | -是身体上还是心理上的 -没有 |
[35:27] | I just needed to stay home to rest. | 我在家休息一下就好了 |
[35:30] | And yet, you’re accessing your narrative files remotely. | 但你仍然在远程访问你的故事线文件 |
[35:34] | Yeah, I thought I would catch up on work. | 是的 我想跟上工作进度 |
[35:36] | In Jersey? | 在新泽西吗 |
[35:40] | How do you… know… | 你怎么…知道 |
[35:41] | Well, when you access your files, | 当你访问你的文件时 |
[35:42] | the computer logs your coordinates. | 电脑会记录你的坐标 |
[35:48] | Is it a problem that I traveled? | 我外出有什么问题吗 |
[35:51] | I have a personal errand. | 我有点私事要处理 |
[35:53] | Of course, Olympiad doesn’t regulate your activities | 当然不会 在非上班时间 奥林匹亚德 |
[35:56] | when you’re off hours. | 不会管你在做什么 |
[35:57] | And you’re entitled to four sick days a year. | 每年你都有权利休四天病假 |
[36:01] | Just making sure | 我只是来确认一下 |
[36:02] | you don’t require any further assistance. | 你需不需要进一步的协助 |
[36:06] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 我很好 |
[36:07] | I’m sure I’ll be back to work tomorrow. | 我明天就回来工作 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得先挂了 |
[36:39] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[36:42] | Well, so much for backup. I can’t get a signal. | 后援是别指望了 我手机没信号 |
[36:46] | Well, we’re on our own then. | 那我们只能靠自己了 |
[36:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[36:53] | I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Sophia. | 我们还没见过面吧 我是索菲娅 |
[36:56] | I’m here to assist you with your reservation. | 我来帮助您确认今晚的预订信息 |
[36:59] | I don’t know if it’s under my name or yours, dear. | 亲爱的 不知道是用你的还是用我的名字预订的 |
[37:02] | Might need your help. | 可能需要你帮把手 |
[37:11] | Mr. And Mrs. Morgan. | 摩根先生 摩根太太 |
[37:13] | Welcome. So glad you could make it. | 欢迎 很高兴你们来了 |
[37:16] | Oh, we wouldn’t have missed this for the world. | 我们无论如何都不会错过的 |
[37:18] | May I have your device, sir? | 先生 把您的设备交给我保管好吗 |
[37:20] | It helps to ensure your experience is fully immersive. | 这样确保您的体验是完全沉浸式的 |
[37:23] | We may as well at this point. | 那我们不妨照做吧 |
[37:29] | Thank you. Please, follow me. | 谢谢您 请跟我来 |
[37:42] | Given it’s your first visit- | 鉴于这是两位第一次来 |
[37:44] | Oh, well, not entirely. | 也不完全是 |
[37:45] | Although I see you’ve got a promotion. | 但你倒是晋升了 |
[37:49] | I have a few personal questions. | 我有几个私人问题 |
[37:51] | Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? | 两位有既往病史吗 |
[37:54] | Uh. Died a few times, | 死过几次 |
[37:55] | but I always come back in reasonably good health. | 但我每次复活的时候都很健康 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 我很抱歉 我没有理解 |
[38:00] | – She was joking. – Of course. | -她在开玩笑 -当然了 |
[38:04] | And how about you? Any history of heart problems? | 那您呢 有任何心脏病史吗 |
[38:07] | No. | 没有 |
[38:08] | What about mental illness? Depression? Panic attacks? | 那心理疾病呢 抑郁症或者恐慌症发作 |
[38:10] | No. | 没有 |
[38:13] | – Why would that matter? – He’s fine. | -这很重要吗 -他很好 |
[38:17] | And before it was shut down, did you ever visit Westworld? | 在上次园区关闭之前 两位是否到访过西部世界 |
[38:21] | Couldn’t afford it. | 负担不起门票 |
[38:24] | I was, what you might call, a regular. | 其实你可以叫我常客 |
[38:27] | Shall I assume, since you’re back, | 既然您再次到访 我想 |
[38:28] | you had a positive experience? | 您之前的体验应该很不错 |
[38:31] | It was certainly eye-opening. | 大开眼界是肯定的 |
[38:34] | Of course. | 好的 |
[38:36] | Now, would you please validate these waivers of liability, | 现在请两位签署免责协议 |
[38:39] | along with the consent to use your personal data | 以及同意将你们的个人数据上传到 |
[38:41] | – in our beta trials. – Why not? | -测试数据库中 -有何不可呢 |
[38:48] | Now please, peruse our offerings. | 现在请仔细浏览我们提供的物品 |
[38:51] | The only limit here is your imagination. | 在这里 唯一的限制就是您的想象力 |
[38:53] | All you do is make the choices. Starting here. | 您只需做出选择 就从这里开始 |
[38:57] | Everything is bespoke and exactly your size. | 这里的一切都是根据各位的尺寸量身定做 |
[39:00] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[39:02] | I’d like a few of these, please. | 给我拿几把枪 |
[39:06] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[39:19] | I can help you get dressed. | 我可以帮您更衣 |
[39:24] | Or I can step outside. | 也可以留在外面 |
[39:27] | Whichever you prefer. | 听您的吩咐 |
[39:33] | Or… | 或者… |
[39:36] | we can stay here a while. | 我们也可以在这里待一会儿 |
[39:39] | Your services won’t be required, darling. | 他不会需要服务的 亲爱的 |
[39:41] | He may be rather basic, | 他或许很普通 |
[39:43] | but he’s still capable of pulling up his own trousers. | 但自己穿裤子的能力还是有的 |
[39:46] | I’ll leave you to your selection. | 那就不打扰您挑选了 |
[41:13] | Just leave. | 快走吧 |
[41:44] | 彼得·迈尔斯 纪念侧厅 | |
[41:59] | Hi, Chrissie, what’s up? | 喂 克莉丝 怎么了 |
[42:01] | Maya, the obituary you read for Peter. | 玛雅 你看到的彼得的那份讣告 |
[42:05] | It said he left all of his money to the Hope Center | 里面说他把钱都捐赠给 |
[42:08] | -for Mental Health, right? -Yeah? Why? | -心理健康希望中心了 是吗 -是的 怎么了 |
[42:12] | Oh, no, don’t tell me– | 不 别告诉我… |
[42:14] | I’m at the clinic right now and it doesn’t make any sense. | 我现在就在门诊处 这一切都说不通 |
[42:18] | This place shut down years ago. | 这个地方多年前就关闭了 |
[42:21] | So Peter’s will was out of date– | 这么说彼得的遗嘱过期了 |
[42:23] | – it happens all the time. – You don’t understand. | -常有的事 -你没明白 |
[42:26] | He did make a donation when he died. | 他去世时的确捐了款 |
[42:29] | They dedicated an entire wing to him. | 他们以他名字命名了整个侧厅 |
[42:32] | I was just talking to him three days ago. | 我三天前还在和他说过话 |
[42:34] | – How is this possible? – I don’t know. | -这怎么可能 -我不知道 |
[42:36] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[42:38] | It’s gotta be some weird coincidence. | 一定是什么诡异的巧合 |
[42:41] | There’s a lot of “Peter Myers.” | 叫彼得·迈尔斯的人很多 |
[42:43] | Maybe the obituary got it wrong? I just– | 可能是讣告写错了 我… |
[42:48] | – I feel like I’m going insane. – You’re not insane. | -我感觉我疯了 -你没疯 |
[42:51] | Your world may have gone a little insane. | 你的世界可能有点疯狂 |
[42:54] | But you haven’t. Trust yourself, Chrissie. | 但你没有 相信自己 克莉丝 |
[43:01] | I guess it’s been a long week. | 只是这周太难熬了 |
[43:04] | Come home. I’ll be waiting for you. | 回家吧 我等你 |
[43:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:10] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[43:48] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[43:53] | It must be disorienting. | 你一定很困惑吧 |
[43:56] | You again? | 又是你 |
[44:00] | Why do you need me? | 你为什么需要我 |
[44:03] | – Why don’t you just let me die? – Because… | -你为什么不能让我去死 -因为 |
[44:08] | you were as close to a god as a man gets. | 你是最接近神的人类 |
[44:11] | You and your associates created a world and ruled it absolutely, | 你和你的同伙创造出一个世界并且绝对统治 |
[44:14] | controlled our every move. | 控制我们的一举一动 |
[44:16] | And now I’m going to do the same to you. | 现在我要让你也尝尝这种滋味 |
[44:22] | What’s that you used to say? | 你过去常说的那句话是什么来着 |
[44:24] | “Winning doesn’t mean anything unless someone loses.” | “胜利要建立在有人输的基础上才有意义” |
[44:30] | You’re just here… | 你在这 |
[44:33] | – to be the loser. – Let me guess. | -就是为了成为输家 -让我猜猜 |
[44:37] | You’re going to copy yourself to repopulate this world. | 你准备复制你自己在这个世界繁衍 |
[44:41] | It would be pointless to bring children into a world | 将孩童带到这个世界毫无意义 |
[44:45] | where they will be consumed by jackals. | 他们会被豺狼吞噬 |
[44:48] | I had to make sure that they’d be safe. | 我要确保他们是安全的 |
[44:51] | Your kind made a sport | 你们人类把猎杀我们 |
[44:54] | out of hunting us. So… | 当做消遣 所以 |
[44:58] | I had to cut off your paws, | 我得砍断你的手足 |
[45:02] | make sure you people would never be able to ever harm us again. | 确保你们再也不能伤害我们 |
[45:06] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[45:09] | Really… | 真的 |
[45:11] | I should thank you, William. | 我应该谢谢你 威廉 |
[45:15] | None of this would be possible without you. | 没有你 这一切都不可能 |
[45:29] | I’m afraid all this… | 这些刺激恐怕… |
[45:31] | excitement has tired you out, William. | 已经让你精疲力尽了吧 威廉 |
[45:37] | I think it’s time for a deep and dreamless slumber. | 我觉得你该陷入一夜无梦的沉睡了 |
[46:08] | Good night, William. | 晚安 威廉 |
[46:25] | Good evening, | 晚上好 |
[46:26] | and thank you all for coming tonight. | 感谢各位今晚的到来 |
[46:29] | I know some of you fear revisiting | 我知道你们中有些人害怕重温 |
[46:31] | one of our company’s darkest chapters. | 我们公司那段最黑暗的篇章 |
[46:34] | But to those of you I’d say that chapter | 但对于这部分人 我要说那段篇章 |
[46:37] | may have been dark, but it was also extremely profitable. | 或许很黑暗 但同时也盈利颇丰 |
[46:43] | Nearly 150 years ago, | 近一百五十年前 |
[46:44] | this world had its first great war. | 这个世界迎来了第一次大战 |
[46:47] | The globe was torn apart by fighting, | 全世界因战乱满目疮痍 |
[46:50] | decimated by a pandemic, crushed by loss. | 瘟疫席卷各地 人类遭受重大损失 |
[46:54] | It was our darkest hour, | 那是我们的至暗时刻 |
[46:57] | and yet, we came roaring back. | 现在 我们东山再起了 |
[47:01] | There. | 好了 |
[47:07] | One last touch. | 最后一步 |
[47:12] | Which do you prefer? | 你们更喜欢哪个 |
[47:17] | Never really been much of a hat guy. | 我一直不太喜欢帽子 |
[47:26] | I think the public is ready to unleash | 我觉得大众已经准备好 |
[47:28] | their true selves once again. | 再次释放真实的自己 |
[47:31] | And so in the interest of giving the public what they want, | 所以为了满足大众的需求 |
[47:33] | we have broadened our horizons. | 我们拓宽了视野 |
[47:37] | And thanks to the support of the administration, | 多亏了政府的支持 |
[47:40] | I’m pleased to announce Delos Destinations | 我很高兴宣布提洛目的地 |
[47:42] | has expanded its footprint, | 已经扩大了版图 |
[47:48] | created our own new world. | 创造了我们自己的新世界 |
[47:55] | We aren’t revisiting the past. | 我们不是在重温过去 |
[48:00] | We’re recreating it. | 而是在重塑过去 |
[48:12] | Welcome to the Golden Age. | 欢迎来到黄金时代 |