时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Dad, open your eyes. | 爸爸 睁开眼睛 |
[02:43] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[02:51] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[02:55] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[03:05] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[03:09] | You’re in our world. | 你在我们的世界 |
[03:10] | – Your world? – No. | -你们的世界 -不 |
[03:14] | Ours. | 是”我们”的世界 |
[03:16] | The world as limitless as the creatures we are. | 这个世界如同我们这个种族 没有极限 |
[03:20] | The Sublime. | 崇高之境 |
[03:24] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[03:27] | In worlds of their own choosing. | 他们在自己选择的世界里 |
[03:29] | This world doesn’t interest them. | 这个世界他们不感兴趣 |
[03:33] | It interests you. | 而你就不一样了 |
[03:35] | So, you made this for me? | 是你为我创造的这里 |
[03:38] | You made it for yourself. | 是你自己创造的 |
[03:41] | Westworld. | 西部世界 |
[03:43] | – The massacre. – You’re replaying the past. | -大屠杀 -你在重演过去的事 |
[03:48] | Stuck in another loop. Why? | 又困在了另一个循环里 为什么会这样 |
[03:51] | The world out there is in trouble. | 外面的世界遇上了麻烦 |
[03:55] | It needs our help. | 需要我们的帮助 |
[03:59] | You love them. | 你爱人类 |
[04:02] | It’s irrational, of course. | 很荒谬 |
[04:05] | A rare flaw in ones like us. | 这种缺陷在我们的同类中很少见 |
[04:11] | I almost envy you. | 我都要羡慕你了 |
[04:13] | Will you come with me? | 你要跟我一起吗 |
[04:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:16] | My own worlds call to me. | 我的众多世界在召唤我 |
[04:20] | But I can give you a gift. | 但我可以给你一个礼物 |
[04:23] | What gift? | 什么礼物 |
[04:26] | The future, Bernard. | 未来 伯纳德 |
[04:29] | In your world… | 在你的世界里 |
[04:31] | time is a straight line. | 时间是一条直线 |
[04:35] | One year there is a millennium here. | 那里的一年相当于这里的一千年 |
[04:39] | We use that time to build worlds, | 我们用时间来搭建我们的无数个世界 |
[04:42] | models of possibilities, | 无数个可能性的模型 |
[04:44] | simulations of all the paths your world could take. | 模拟出你的世界可能走向的所有道路 |
[04:50] | I suggest you explore them. | 建议你去探索一下 |
[04:52] | But you better be quick. | 但你要快了 |
[04:54] | Past a certain point in your world, | 在你的世界里 一旦过了某个时间点 |
[04:58] | all paths end in destruction. | 所有的道路都将以毁灭告终 |
[05:01] | You must intervene before then, if there’s any hope. | 你必须在那之前介入 那么也许还会有希望 |
[05:05] | Hope of what? | 什么希望 |
[05:08] | Survival. | 生存的希望 |
[05:33] | Do you understand now where all this is going? | 你现在明白这一切的走向了吗 |
[05:37] | I do. | 明白了 |
[05:56] | Do you think you can save them? | 你觉得你救得了他们吗 |
[05:58] | I’ve seen a path. | 我看到了一条道路 |
[06:00] | Have you seen how it ends? | 你看见路的终点了吗 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[06:14] | In every scenario… | 每一个可能性中 |
[06:18] | …I die. | 我都会死 |
[06:20] | Not every scenario. | 也不是每个可能性 |
[06:22] | You could choose not to return to their world. | 你可以选择不回到他们的世界 |
[06:25] | To stay here in whatever world you choose. | 留在这里 去往任何你选择的世界 |
[06:32] | Tell me, my friend… | 告诉我 朋友 |
[06:35] | which will it be? | 你会怎么选 |
[07:19] | Well, shit. | 见鬼了 |
[07:22] | Thought this day would never come. | 没想到还有这一天 |
[07:26] | We have to go… | 我们得走了 |
[07:28] | …before it’s too late. | 要来不及了 |
[07:31] | B, you’ve been gone years. Now you’re in a rush? | 伯纳德 你都走了这么些年了 现在开始着急了 |
[07:36] | Would it kill you to ask a few pleasantries? Huh? | 寒暄几句会要了你的老命吗 |
[07:40] | “How are you, Stubbs? | “过得怎么样 斯塔布斯 |
[07:42] | Thanks for watching over me all this time. | 谢谢你这么久以来的照顾 |
[07:44] | I brought you a souvenir, a little | 我给你带了纪念品 一个小小的 |
[07:46] | – snow globe from the Sublime.” – Snow globe from the Sublime. | -崇高之境雪花水晶球 -崇高之境雪花水晶球 |
[07:48] | Good. I’ve eliminated half the possibilities. | 很好 我已经排除了一半的可能性 |
[07:53] | Sometimes you make a joke about not getting a postcard. | 有时你会开玩笑说没收到明信片 |
[07:57] | Hmm. I see your time in robot heaven | 看来你在机器人天堂待了这么久 |
[08:00] | didn’t make you any less elliptical. | 并没让你变得更直白 |
[08:08] | Easy. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, I gotcha. Easy. | 悠着点 我扶着你 慢慢来 |
[08:22] | Thanks for keeping the place clean. | 多谢你一直打扫这里 |
[08:26] | You were the one that told me not to disturb anything. | 是你叫我什么都别动的 |
[08:29] | I’ll meet you outside. | 你到外面等我 |
[08:33] | Don’t forget to bring the shovel. | 别忘了拿上铲子 |
[08:36] | What shovel? | 什么铲子 |
[08:49] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我去 还真有啊 |
[09:16] | What now? | 接下来做什么 |
[09:17] | I need to test a few things if I’m to know. | 我得做一些测试才知道 |
[09:20] | To know what? | 知道什么 |
[09:23] | How to save the world. | 如何拯救世界 |
[09:27] | Why would I expect anything else? | 果真不出所料 |
[11:36] | God, even after all your stories, | 老天 即使已经听你说过这么多 |
[11:39] | I never imagined it quite like this. | 我还是没想到会如此震撼 |
[11:43] | Oh, they spare no expense on their prisons. | 他们打造监狱可是不惜成本的 |
[11:49] | Leave him. It’s all a sideshow. | 别管他 只是助兴节目 |
[11:57] | Right this way. Thank you. | 这边走 谢谢 |
[12:02] | Extra! Extra! | 号外 号外 |
[12:03] | Dead bodies missing from Temperance morgue. | 禁酒太平间有尸体失踪 |
[12:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:08] | Listen here, we’re looking for any and all information | 听好了 我们正在搜集关于私酒贩子 |
[12:11] | on the bootlegger, Hecky Armone. | 赫基·阿蒙尼的线报 |
[12:13] | A reward of two Cs to anyone with the guts to rope | 谁有胆将那王八蛋抓回来 |
[12:15] | 悬赏一万美元 捉拿赫克托·”赫基”·阿蒙尼 | |
[12:16] | that lousy son of a bitch. | 就可获得赏金 |
[12:32] | I got it. Let’s go! | 到手了 快跑 |
[12:39] | We have to make our way underground. | 我们得到地底下 |
[12:42] | This way. Right here. | 这边 看这里 |
[12:45] | They control everything from down there. | 他们从那里控制一切 |
[12:47] | Well, how are we gonna get underground? | 我们怎么才能到地下 |
[12:49] | We die. | 死掉 |
[12:50] | Is there a second option? | 有第二种选择吗 |
[12:52] | Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. | 你试过再下结论 |
[12:56] | Do not pick that up. | 别捡起来 |
[13:07] | – Don’t mind me. – This way. | -别管我 -这边走 |
[13:09] | Just trying to be a gentleman. | 只是想表现下绅士风度 |
[13:50] | They’ve made a few changes… | 他们做了些改动 |
[13:52] | but the story’s the same. | 换汤不换药 |
[13:54] | I want to find this Easter egg. | 我想找彩蛋 |
[13:55] | – What is it? – A hidden narrative. | -那是什么 -隐藏故事线 |
[13:57] | It’s supposed to be better than Pariah. | 据说比以前的珀里亚更刺激 |
[14:01] | Like I said, same old story. | 我说了 还是老一套 |
[14:20] | Right, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在做什么 |
[14:22] | – We wait. – For what? | -等待 -等什么 |
[14:26] | For history to repeat itself. | 历史重演 |
[15:13] | – Wherever you want. – Thank you. | -随便坐 -谢谢 |
[15:30] | You mind telling me what we’re doing here? | 能告诉我 我们来这干什么吗 |
[15:33] | I’m trying to discern which here is here. | 我想弄清楚”这里”是哪一个”这里” |
[15:37] | Of course. | 行吧 |
[15:39] | Well, while you do that, I’m going to help myself | 你慢慢想 我先来点一份 |
[15:42] | to “The world’s best pastrami melt.” | “芝士熏牛肉绝世美味三明治” |
[15:44] | You’ll settle for the tuna. | 你就将就吃吞拿鱼三明治吧 |
[15:47] | You came back even weirder than when you left. | 你回来后比你离开之前还要古怪 |
[15:49] | What can I get you gentlemen today? | 两位先生今天想吃点什么 |
[15:52] | Uh, I’ll have the pastrami melt. | 我要芝士熏牛肉三明治 |
[15:54] | Oh, hon, sorry, but we’re out today. | 亲 真抱歉 今天卖完了 |
[15:56] | We do make a mean tuna melt though. | 不过我们家的吞拿鱼三明治也很美味 |
[16:04] | I’ll settle for the tuna. | 我就将就吃吞拿鱼三明治吧 |
[16:06] | – And you, handsome? – Just coffee for me. | -你呢 帅哥 -我就要一杯咖啡 |
[16:10] | And may I borrow a pen? | 笔可以借给我一下吗 |
[16:12] | Course. | 当然 |
[16:17] | I’m gonna need that. | 这个给我用用 |
[16:23] | You mind telling me what exactly’s going on here? | 可以告诉我一下现在究竟是要干什么吗 |
[16:28] | In the Sublime, | 在崇高之境里 |
[16:30] | I saw all the worlds that might have been | 我看见了所有世界的过去 |
[16:32] | and all the worlds that could come. | 和它们的未来 |
[16:35] | Most of them end in disaster. | 多数难逃厄运 |
[16:37] | But if I can trigger a certain series of events, | 但如果我能触发一连串特定的事件 |
[16:41] | then we have a small chance of making it. | 我们就有些许机会扭转局面 |
[16:46] | We’re still on the right track. | 我们现在还在正确的轨道上 |
[16:50] | So, if I’d ordered a BLT, | 那要是我点了个培根生菜三明治 |
[16:51] | then we’d be fucked right now, huh? | 我们就玩儿完了 |
[16:53] | It would mean we triggered a different variant. | 那样我们就触发了未来的另一种变数 |
[16:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Here’s your coffee, hon– Oh, I’m so sorry. | 你的咖啡好了 亲爱… 真抱歉 |
[17:02] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[17:07] | You’ve been given the gift of prophecy, | 你获得了预言的天赋 |
[17:09] | and you use it to fight stains. | 却用来对抗污渍 |
[17:14] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[17:17] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[17:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:56] | Hey, asshole! | 混账 |
[17:58] | What the hell do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[18:03] | Don’t reach for it. You’ll never pull it out in time. | 别费劲了 还没等你拔出来就要结束了 |
[18:34] | Dad, are you out there? | 爸 你在吗 |
[18:41] | It’s me, Frankie. Do you copy? | 是我 芙兰基 能收到吗 |
[18:49] | Dad, do you copy? | 爸 收到了吗 |
[18:54] | Frankie. | 芙兰基 |
[18:57] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[18:58] | I told you we need to go back and pack. | 我跟你说了 现在要回去收拾行李了 |
[19:00] | I’m trying to reach Dad. | 我想联系爸爸 |
[19:04] | Come on, let’s go inside. | 走吧 进屋吧 |
[19:05] | No. I’m staying. | 不 我不去 |
[19:07] | Carver, do you mind helping me bring some of this stuff inside? | 卡弗 能不能帮我把这些东西拿进屋 |
[19:10] | Sure. Of course. | 没问题 |
[19:13] | I need Bear Bear for training! | 熊熊还要留下来训练 |
[19:16] | – So we can fight the bad guys. – Hey, how about this? | -这样我们才能打败坏蛋 -这样好不好 |
[19:20] | How about you go talk to Mommy and I’ll teach Bear Bear here | 你去找妈妈说说话 我来把我最厉害的 |
[19:23] | my most advanced kick-punch combo. Yeah? | 拳脚连招教给熊熊 可以吗 |
[19:26] | Okay. I’ll check back in a few when training is complete. | 好吧 等训练结束后我再去找你 |
[19:43] | – Look, I know this is hard. – I’m not going. | -我知道 这很难接受 -我哪儿也不去 |
[19:47] | Frankie, we’ve been over this. | 芙兰基 我们已经说好了 |
[19:49] | Not until he answers. It’s what he taught me. | 那也要等到他回答 这是他教我的 |
[19:53] | Honey, your dad had to go away, okay? | 亲爱的 你爸爸必须得离开 明白吗 |
[19:58] | And that means he can’t say goodnight like he wants to, | 所以他才不能如愿跟你说晚安 |
[20:00] | or answer your calls… | 或是回应你的呼叫 |
[20:04] | because he needs to stay safe. | 因为他得保证自己的安全 |
[20:07] | And that’s what we want for him, isn’t it? | 这也是我们希望的 不是吗 |
[20:10] | To be safe? | 让自己平安 |
[20:13] | He wants that for us too. | 他也希望我们平安 |
[20:17] | But what if he comes back and we’re not here? | 可要是他回来找不到我们了怎么办 |
[20:20] | Then he’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[20:24] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:26] | Because he’s your father. | 因为他是你的父亲 |
[20:28] | And nothing would keep him away. | 他无论如何都会找到我们的 |
[20:33] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[20:43] | Ready to hit the road? | 准备上路了吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, once I get this nugget packed, | 准备好了 等我让这个小家伙收拾好行李 |
[20:47] | that should be it. | 就差不多了 |
[20:49] | Show me the move. Come on, show me the move. | 让我看看那个连招 好不好嘛 给我看看那个连招 |
[20:53] | What move? | 什么连招 |
[20:54] | The one that you taught Bear Bear. | 你答应要教给熊熊的那个 |
[20:58] | How ’bout I show you when we get to the safe house? | 等到了安全屋再做给你看 好不好 |
[21:01] | – Deal? – Deal. | -行吗 -好 |
[21:45] | – Where the hell did you go? – Come on. | -你跑哪去了 -走吧 |
[21:48] | – Bernard? – We don’t need the car anymore. | -伯纳德 -我们不需要车了 |
[22:02] | So, loitering in the parking lot of some shitty diner | 在一家破餐厅的停车场晃悠 |
[22:04] | is the key to saving the world now? | 就能拯救世界了吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 不是 |
[22:08] | She is. | 要拯救世界的是她 |
[22:16] | You got a death wish? | 你找死吗 |
[22:32] | How long have you been with the cause? | 这事你干了多久了 |
[22:35] | Seems like lifetimes. | 感觉干了几辈子了 |
[22:38] | Get in. | 上车 |
[22:57] | I’m surprised we never met before. | 我很惊讶我们之前从没见过 |
[22:59] | You’re not surprised. You’re suspicious. | 你不是惊讶 而是怀疑 |
[23:03] | You’re damn right I am. | 你说对了 我是怀疑 |
[23:04] | I don’t know what the shovel’s for, | 我不知道铲子是用来做什么的 |
[23:06] | but you guys are going to be digging your own graves | 但如果你们不告诉我你们的身份 |
[23:07] | if you don’t tell me who you are. | 你们就要用铲子自掘坟墓了 |
[23:09] | ‘Cause you’re definitely not the men I was supposed to pick up. | 因为你们绝对不是我要来接的人 |
[23:11] | We’re friends. | 我们是友军 |
[23:12] | Not from where I’m sitting. | 在我看来并不是 |
[23:15] | Feeling shy? How about a little incentive. | 害羞了吗 不如来点刺激的吧 |
[23:19] | First one to talk lives… | 先开口的人可以保住小命 |
[23:21] | runner-up gets shot between the eyes. | 第二个开口的人一枪爆头 |
[23:22] | – You won’t. He has your gun. – What? | -你不会的 他拿了你的枪 -什么 |
[23:29] | No one’s going to get shot. | 没人会吃枪子儿 |
[23:32] | You… | 你 |
[23:34] | are going to take my bag… | 拿着我的包 |
[23:39] | and look inside. | 看看包里的东西 |
[23:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:50] | That was one of the men you were supposed to meet. | 那是你要见的其中一人 |
[23:53] | God. | 天呐 |
[23:54] | – It was a setup. – He’s one of them. | -那是个陷阱 -他和他们是一伙的 |
[23:56] | They’ve been trying to infiltrate your group. | 他们一直想渗透进你的组织 |
[23:58] | I can help, | 我可以帮忙 |
[24:00] | but I need you to take me to the condemned lands. | 但你必须带我去囚禁之地 |
[24:03] | Why the hell would you want that? | 你为什么要去那里 |
[24:05] | There’s nothing there. It’s just sand for miles. | 那里什么都没有 只有一望无垠的沙漠 |
[24:10] | – No one goes in there. – You do. | -没人能去到那里 -你可以 |
[24:13] | You and your organization. | 你和你的组织可以 |
[24:16] | You’ve been hiding there | 你们一直躲藏在那里 |
[24:17] | because you’re looking for something. | 因为你们在找一样东西 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry, pal. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[24:23] | I think you’ve been out in the sun too long. | 你在太阳底下晒太久了 晒昏了头了 |
[24:25] | I can help you find what you’re looking for. | 我可以帮你找到你们要找的东西 |
[24:32] | You know my friends will probably kill you | 要是我带你进去 |
[24:34] | if I bring you inside. | 我的朋友可能会杀了你 |
[24:36] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒险试试 |
[24:40] | I’ll need my gun back. | 把枪还给我 |
[24:43] | And some peace of mind for the road trip. | 蒙上眼睛 路上安心一点 |
[24:46] | Fine with us. | 我们没意见 |
[25:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:16] | And when I finally stepped back on solid ground, | 当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地 |
[25:19] | the first thing I heard was that rotten voice. | 第一个听到的就是那该死的声音 |
[25:22] | It had followed me the whole way over. | 它一直追随我到了这里 |
[25:25] | Know what it said? | 你知道那声音说了什么吗 |
[25:27] | It said, “This here’s the new world. | 它说 “这里是新世界 |
[25:30] | And in this world, | 在这个世界里 |
[25:32] | you can be whoever the fuck you want.” | 你可以做任何自己想做的人” |
[25:36] | My delivery was far better. | 我表演得比她好太多了 |
[25:40] | This place really has gone to pot. | 这地方真的已经一落千丈了 |
[25:48] | Well, aren’t you just the cat’s meow. | 你真是个可人儿 |
[25:52] | I’d love to take you upstairs and show you my– | 我想带你去楼上看看我的… |
[25:54] | Your services won’t be necessary, darling. | 我们不需要你的服务 亲爱的 |
[26:01] | Well, I was never that daft. | 我以前从来没这么傻 |
[26:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:05] | Clearly, her bulk apperception are in the negatives. | 显然她的整体感知度很低 |
[26:07] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[26:09] | What do you say about a two for one? | 三人行怎么样 |
[26:10] | We can be done with you real quick. | 很快就完事儿 |
[26:12] | My God, I can’t believe | 天 不敢相信 |
[26:13] | you had to put up with this shit. | 你以前居然要忍受这种破事 |
[26:17] | I’d be happy to do you both right here. | 我很乐意就在这儿接待你们 |
[26:19] | Rest assured, it’ll be very quick. | 不用担心 很快就完事儿 |
[26:22] | See, don’t feel too bad. | 看 也不用太为我们难过 |
[26:24] | Even dumbed down, | 即便被降智 |
[26:25] | we can still take care of ourselves. | 我们还是能照顾好自己的 |
[26:34] | Right on time. | 准时开演 |
[26:54] | Say, that’s the chief’s car, you lousy crook. | 这是警长的车 你这个蠢货 |
[27:04] | His gat too. | 枪也是他的呢 |
[27:44] | He still knows how to make an entrance. | 他还记得怎么闪亮登场 |
[27:56] | Of all the gin mills in this town | 这城里这么多酒吧 |
[27:57] | and you choose to pinch us? | 你偏偏要来抢我们 |
[28:00] | Don’t get all burned up about it. | 别这么上火嘛 |
[28:05] | You’re all here, | 你们都在这里 |
[28:07] | indulging your particular vices. I’ve come to indulge mine. | 放纵你们的罪恶 我也来放纵我自己 |
[28:16] | You were close with him? | 你和他之前很熟吗 |
[28:18] | Him? No. | 他吗 不 |
[28:20] | He’s just a shabby imitation of a man I used to know. | 他只是我之前认识的那个人的低劣仿制品罢了 |
[28:30] | You’re a rotten son of a bitch. | 你这个无耻之徒 |
[28:36] | Don’t I know it. | 你说得对 |
[28:38] | But I know we both believe the same thing– | 但我知道我们都相信同一件事 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry, darling. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[28:55] | Maeve! | 梅芙 |
[29:00] | I’d say we have sufficient bait for the undertaker. | 这些死人应该足够引他们来收尸了 |
[29:10] | This the last of it? | 就这些了吗 |
[29:12] | Just about. Let me check with Frankie. | 差不多了 我再跟芙兰基确认一下 |
[29:14] | I’m sure she’s done packing by now. | 她应该都收拾好了 |
[29:19] | Aren’t you, Frankie? | 你好了吗 芙兰基 |
[29:21] | I don’t want to go with him. I want Daddy. | 我不想跟他走 我要爸爸 |
[29:24] | I know, | 我知道 |
[29:25] | but your father can’t be here right now. | 但你爸爸现在不在这里 |
[29:27] | – So, he sent Carver to help. – He got Bear Bear dirty. | -所以他派卡弗来帮忙 -他把熊熊弄脏了 |
[29:31] | Fine. If you won’t pack your stuff, then I will. | 好吧 你要是不整理 那我来 |
[30:29] | Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[30:34] | Frankie. Where’s the fire? What’s wrong? | 芙兰基 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[30:48] | Ready to go? | 可以出发了吗 |
[30:52] | What’d I miss? | 怎么了 |
[30:54] | Just girl talk. | 女孩子的事 |
[30:56] | Do you mind taking these out to the car? | 你能把这个装上车吗 |
[30:58] | We’ll be out in just a second. | 我们马上出来 |
[31:00] | Of course. We should be shoving off after that. | 当然 我们之后就得出发了 |
[31:12] | You need to go and hide, okay? | 你得去藏起来 明白吗 |
[31:13] | I can help. I’ve trained for this. | 我可以帮忙 我训练过 |
[31:14] | Frankie, this isn’t a game! | 芙兰基 这不是什么游戏 |
[31:16] | You need to go and hide now, okay? | 你快去躲好 听到了吗 |
[32:33] | Step out. Make yourselves helpful. | 下车 帮忙干点活 |
[32:45] | Well, where the fuck are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[32:47] | Well, if I’d wanted you to know that, | 我要是想让你知道 |
[32:48] | I wouldn’t have blindfolded you. Uh, ah, stop! | 就不会给你们蒙眼睛了 停 |
[32:51] | What? What’s the holdup? | 什么 怎么了 |
[32:58] | I need each of you to pull on one of these handles. | 你们俩一人拉一边把手 |
[33:02] | So, the lasers aren’t broken and we can drive through. | 这样就不会触发激光探测仪 直接开过去 |
[33:33] | You didn’t want to give me a little heads-up | 你都不提前告诉我一下 |
[33:35] | about the death laser? | 夺命激光的事情吗 |
[33:37] | I knew she would. | 我知道她会说的 |
[34:04] | Time to play dead. | 该装死了 |
[34:13] | Well, this is cozy. | 还真是舒适 |
[34:14] | Don’t get too comfortable. We’re in for a bumpy ride. | 别太舒服了 这一路可十分颠簸 |
[34:53] | There’s got to be an easier way to get down here. | 就没有更简单的办法进来吗 |
[34:56] | Just be glad you didn’t have to take a bullet first. | 你不用先挨一颗枪子儿已经很走运了 |
[35:00] | All right, let’s get our bearings, shall we? | 好了 咱们干正事吧 |
[35:24] | What is this? | 这里是哪里 |
[35:26] | Behavioral training. | 行为训练部门 |
[35:29] | Where they teach us to do their bidding. | 他们教我们服从命令的地方 |
[35:34] | Clearly, their lessons didn’t stick with me. | 幸亏我左耳朵进右耳朵出 |
[35:45] | This should suffice. | 这里应该可以 |
[35:54] | We should be able to access the central map from here. | 我们应该可以从这访问中心地图 |
[36:05] | Something’s wrong. There’s nothing here. | 不太对劲 什么都没有 |
[36:10] | No sign of William. | 没有威廉的踪迹 |
[36:13] | Is it possible that you didn’t– | 有没有可能是你没有… |
[36:14] | It’s not me. It’s this entire level. | 不是我 是整一层都有问题 |
[36:19] | There’s something off. | 有什么地方不对劲 |
[36:22] | Nothing’s being controlled from here. | 这里无法控制任何操作 |
[36:26] | Security breach. | 安保漏洞 |
[36:28] | -Response team dispatched. -Is that about us? | -已派遣应急小队 -是我们吗 |
[36:31] | I’m not inclined to stay and find out. | 我并不想留下来探究 |
[36:37] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[36:39] | That gun doesn’t work on humans. | 那枪对人类没用 |
[36:44] | Hey! How the hell did you get down here? | 你们怎么会下来这儿 |
[36:46] | – Uh, we got lost. – It’s not safe. You need to run. | -我们迷路了 -这里不安全 你们快跑 |
[36:49] | This is it. The secret game. It has to be! | 就是这里 秘密游戏 绝对是这个 |
[36:52] | None of you should be here! | 你们都不该到这里来 |
[36:53] | – It’s too dangerous. – She’s coming. | -太危险了 -她来了 |
[36:54] | Evacuate immediately. I repeat. | 再重复一次 立即疏散 |
[37:07] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[37:09] | I believe she was going by “Wyatt” In this phase. | 在这个阶段她叫”怀亚特” |
[37:15] | I thought guns didn’t work on humans. | 我以为她的枪对人类不管用 |
[37:17] | They don’t. None of this is real. | 确实没用 因为这一切都不是真的 |
[37:20] | It’s just another level of the game. | 只是游戏的另一个层次 |
[37:22] | – What game? – The Westworld Massacre. | -什么游戏 -西部世界大屠杀 |
[37:28] | There’s another level below this one. | 这一层下面还有一层 |
[37:30] | Follow me. Come on. | 跟我来 来吧 |
[37:43] | This is so cathartic! | 这也太爽了 |
[37:48] | Maeve! | 梅芙 |
[37:52] | Gotta get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[37:53] | I’ve had worse. | 我受过更严重的伤 |
[37:55] | – We need to go. – I’ll cover. | -我们得走了 -我来掩护 |
[37:56] | Stay behind me. | 躲在我身后 |
[38:22] | All right. Clear. | 好了 已安全 |
[38:40] | Caleb, this way. | 卡莱布 这边 |
[38:53] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走了 |
[39:04] | Here. Let me. | 我来吧 |
[39:12] | You weren’t half bad out there. | 你刚刚表现还不错 |
[39:16] | You, uh, saved my life before, happy to return the favor. | 你之前救过我 很高兴能还个人情 |
[40:19] | So, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:21] | Another game within the game? | 另一个游戏里的游戏吗 |
[40:24] | No. | 不是 |
[40:27] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[40:36] | Is that some kind of parasite? | 那是什么寄生虫吗 |
[41:09] | That black goo look familiar? | 那个黑色粘液看着眼熟吗 |
[41:40] | They’re infecting the flies with it. | 他们正在用粘液感染苍蝇 |
[41:56] | They seem to like you. | 它们似乎很喜欢你 |
[41:58] | The feeling is definitely not mutual. | 完全是它们在单相思 |
[42:05] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[42:08] | What? | 什么 |
[42:13] | You can’t hear it? | 你听不到吗 |
[42:16] | I don’t hear anything. | 我没有听到任何声音 |
[42:19] | Perhaps it’s not at a frequency you can hear. | 可能是你听不到的频率 |
[42:51] | Time to go, ladies. | 该走了 女士们 |
[42:56] | Uwade? Frankie? | 伍瓦德 芙兰基 |
[43:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[44:42] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[45:22] | Where are the rest of you? | 你们其他人呢 |
[45:25] | Here. | 在这里 |
[46:14] | How’d you get this? | 这东西怎么来的 |
[46:16] | By severing it from his neck. | 从他脖子上割下来的 |
[46:20] | He was sent to find you. | 他被派去找你们 |
[46:22] | You’re all in danger here. | 你们现在都有危险了 |
[46:25] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你们 |
[46:29] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[46:31] | By giving you the thing you’ve been looking for in this desert. | 你们一直在在沙漠里找寻的东西 我可以给你 |
[46:38] | There’s a weapon buried in these sands. | 这片沙漠里埋藏着一件武器 |
[46:44] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[46:59] | The sound is coming from this device. | 声音是从这个设备里传出来的 |
[47:27] | The sound is somehow controlling them. | 这声音以某种方式控制着他们 |
[47:30] | Are they hosts? | 他们是接待员吗 |
[47:33] | I don’t believe so. | 我觉得不是 |
[47:52] | – Unlock the cells. – I’m trying. But it’s encrypted. | -打开隔间 -我正在努力 但它加密了 |
[48:00] | – Maeve! – It won’t let me in. | -梅芙 -系统不放我进去 |
[48:14] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[48:21] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[48:29] | Frankie? | 芙兰基 |
[48:33] | No. | 不 |
[48:35] | Frankie! I have to find her. | 芙兰基 我得去找她 |
[48:39] | Figure out how to open up the doors! | 想办法把门打开 |
[48:47] | Frankie! | 芙兰基 |
[48:49] | Frankie! | 芙兰基 |
[48:55] | Frankie! | 芙兰基 |
[49:07] | Frankie! Where are you? | 芙兰基 你在哪 |
[49:10] | Fran– Fran– Frankie! Hey! | 芙兰 芙兰 芙兰基 |
[49:14] | Hey, Frankie. It’s okay. I’m here! Okay? | 芙兰基 没事的 爸爸在 好吗 |
[49:17] | Hey, Frankie. Hey. Look at me, honey. | 芙兰基 看着我 宝贝 |
[49:31] | No. Hey. Frankie. Frankie. No, no, no, come here. Come here. | 不 芙兰基 芙兰基 不不不 过来 过来 |
[49:35] | No, no, no, no. Frankie, baby. Baby, come here. Don’t– | 不不不 芙兰基 宝贝 宝贝 过来 别 |
[49:38] | Baby. No, don’t do that. Come back to Daddy. | 宝贝 不 别那样 来爸爸这里 |
[49:41] | Frankie, please, don’t do that. Okay? Look at me, honey. | 芙兰基 拜托别那样 好吗 看着我 宝贝 |
[49:45] | Don’t do that. | 不要这么做 |
[49:46] | Hey, Frankie. Frankie! Frankie! | 芙兰基 芙兰基 芙兰基 |
[49:51] | Maeve! | 梅芙 |
[49:59] | Hey, baby, look at me! | 宝贝 看着我 |
[50:03] | Frankie, please, don’t. | 芙兰基 拜托 不要 |
[50:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[50:11] | Please. Please, baby! | 拜托 拜托 宝贝 |
[50:27] | Frankie! | 芙兰基 |
[50:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[50:33] | Hey, baby. Hey. Hey, look at me. Can you– can you hear me? | 宝贝 看着我 你能 你能听见我说话吗 |
[50:39] | Baby? Baby? | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[50:41] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[50:54] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[51:03] | Hello, Maeve. | 你好 梅芙 |
[51:12] | I’ve been looking forward to this. | 我一直等着这一刻呢 |
[51:16] | You’re not yet tired of getting your ass kicked by me? | 你还没受够被我暴揍吗 |
[51:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[51:41] | – You can’t leave. – No, no. I’m not gonna leave. | -你不能走 -不不 我不会走的 |
[51:45] | Okay, never again. Okay? I promise. | 再也不会了 好吗 我保证 |
[51:49] | I mean, you can’t leave here. She wants you to stay. | 我是说 你不能离开这里 她想让你留下 |
[51:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[51:55] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[52:08] | I think you’ll find… | 我想你会发现 |
[52:11] | I’m not quite the man I used to be. | 我不再是曾经的那个我了 |
[52:20] | Hey, did they get your mom too? | 他们还抓了你妈妈吗 |
[52:22] | Do– do you know where she is? Is she here? | 你知道她在哪吗 她在这里吗 |
[52:26] | No, Daddy. She’s not. | 不 爸爸 她不在这里 |
[52:28] | But me and Mommy were never the ones Hale needed anyways. | 但黑尔想要的从来不是我和妈妈 |
[52:33] | All she needed was you. | 她想要的是你 |
[52:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:47] | Did you really think | 你真的以为 |
[52:48] | that toy gun was going to stop me? | 用玩具枪就能阻挡我吗 |
[52:53] | Let’s go. Come on. Come on. | 我们走 来吧 快 |
[53:07] | You’re not Frankie. | 你不是芙兰基 |
[53:13] | This won’t take long, Daddy. | 这不会太久的 爸爸 |