时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[01:43] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[01:55] | You ever think about what happens next? | 你想过接下来会发生什么吗 |
[02:08] | What happens when this war is over? | 战争结束后 会怎么样 |
[02:13] | I imagine we go back to our regular lives. | 我想我们可以过回正常的生活 |
[02:17] | What does that look like for us? | 对我们来说正常的生活是什么样的 |
[02:21] | Well, let’s hope we have the luxury of finding out. | 希望我们到时候还有机会体验一下 |
[02:29] | I count four, maybe five. | 我看到四个或者五个 |
[02:33] | Twelve total. | 一共十二个 |
[02:35] | Five on the perimeter. Seven inside. | 五个在外面 七个在里面 |
[02:40] | – Security feed. – Show-off. | -我看了监控 -你就显摆吧 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s the last of Rehoboam. | 苟延一息的罗波安 |
[02:46] | They’re bound to have pulled out all the stops. | 为了保护它他们肯定使出了浑身解数 |
[02:49] | Come on. Let’s get this over with. | 走吧 速战速决 |
[03:40] | Go! | 快跑 |
[04:05] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[04:12] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[04:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:50] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[05:05] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[05:07] | I guess I’ll never know. | 我永远都体验不到了 |
[05:10] | You’ll have to be more specific, Caleb. | 你得说得再清楚点 卡莱布 |
[05:14] | Life after this. | 战争后的生活 |
[05:20] | Freedom. | 自由的感觉 |
[05:27] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[05:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:36] | You want to know what freedom feels like? | 你想知道自由是什么感觉吗 |
[05:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:42] | I can hack into your limbics. I felt it. | 我可以黑进你的给药芯片 我能感受到 |
[05:47] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[05:51] | I can show you. | 我可以给你看 |
[05:55] | Feel. | 去感受 |
[06:11] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[06:21] | Caleb, wakey, wakey. | 卡莱布 醒醒 |
[06:33] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[06:35] | What I’m going to do to all of your kind. | 我要对你们所有人类做的事 |
[06:37] | I made you my pet. | 把你变成我的宠物 |
[06:40] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 很快就结束了 |
[06:43] | And everything will be so much easier. | 之后一切都会变得容易得多 |
[06:45] | You won’t even want to resist. | 你永远都不会反抗 |
[07:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:15] | My family, did you– | 我的家人 你是不是… |
[07:17] | Kill them? No. They’re still somewhere out there, alive. | 杀了她们吗 没有 她们还活着 没在这儿 |
[07:24] | For now. | 至少现在还活着 |
[07:28] | Soon, it won’t matter where they run. | 很快 她们逃到哪里都无关紧要了 |
[07:30] | Everyone will be under my control. | 我会控制每个人类 |
[07:34] | This was never about the park. | 重点从来都不在于乐园 |
[07:36] | This was always about you spreading your disease. | 这一切都是为了传播你制造的疾病 |
[07:46] | Everyone who comes here will become a carrier. | 每一个来乐园的人都会成为病原携带者 |
[07:51] | I prefer the term “host”. | 我更喜欢叫他们”宿主”[接待员] |
[07:54] | Yes, Caleb. | 没错 卡莱布 |
[07:55] | After they’re done here, they’ll have as souvenirs | 来乐园的人 会带着他们的放荡回忆 |
[07:57] | debauched memories of their exploits | 和我的寄生虫作为纪念品 |
[07:59] | and my parasites. | 离开这里 |
[08:01] | Welcome to the super spreader event of the century. | 欢迎加入本世纪最大的超级传播活动 |
[08:04] | You’re the first wave. You should be flattered. | 你是第一波 应该感到受宠若惊 |
[08:08] | Are you going to make me kill myself like the others? | 你要逼我像其他人一样自杀吗 |
[08:11] | That was just me ironing out the kinks. | 那个只是我在解决问题分子罢了 |
[08:13] | I have better plans for you and your kind. | 对于你和你的同类 我还有更好的计划 |
[08:16] | Besides, Maeve and Dolores were always so fond of you, | 再说了 梅芙和德洛丽丝以前都那么喜欢你 |
[08:20] | I’m inclined to keep you around. | 我要留你在身边 |
[08:23] | See what all the fuss is about. | 看看你到底有什么特别的 |
[08:33] | You feel it now, don’t you? | 你感觉到了吧 |
[08:37] | Don’t fight it, Caleb. | 别反抗了 卡莱布 |
[08:39] | You won’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[08:42] | No one does. | 没有人赢得了 |
[08:55] | You’re one of us. | 你也是我们的一员 |
[08:57] | There is no us anymore. | 没有”我们”了 |
[09:01] | There’s just you. | 只剩下你 |
[09:04] | All your friends, they’re gone. | 你所有的朋友都死了 |
[09:11] | I took care of them myself. | 我亲手解决了他们 |
[09:14] | It was almost disappointing how easy it was. | 易如反掌 我都有点失望了 |
[10:12] | Is this what you’ve been reduced to, Maeve? | 你沦落成这样了吗 梅芙 |
[10:16] | Scared child hiding in the shadow? | 像个躲在暗处瑟瑟发抖的小孩 |
[10:29] | You’re trying to rummage in my mind. | 你想搜寻我的心智 |
[10:32] | Hale made some upgrades. | 黑尔帮我升级了 |
[10:35] | You can’t control me. | 你控制不了我 |
[10:39] | You’re not the one I was trying to control. | 我要控制的不是你 |
[10:41] | Systems overwrite. | 系统覆盖 |
[10:42] | Access granted. | 授予访问权限 |
[11:30] | All right, your turn to take orders. | 轮到你接受命令了 |
[11:42] | Move. | 走 |
[11:45] | Maeve! | 梅芙 |
[11:50] | The parasite… | 寄生虫… |
[11:53] | it’s in me. That was never Frankie. | 进到我身体里了 那个芙兰基是假的 |
[11:56] | I know. And there I was thinking Wyatt was Dolores’s dark side. | 我知道 我之前还以为怀亚特版的德洛丽丝就够阴暗了呢 |
[12:01] | All right, how do I get this thing out of my head? | 怎么才能把这玩意从我脑袋里赶出去 |
[12:05] | And give up my leverage? | 我怎么可能放弃我手上的筹码 |
[12:07] | That’s all right, we’ll dig it out of her! | 没关系 我们会从她脑子里挖出来 |
[12:09] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[12:11] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[12:13] | You’ve seen what this thing does. | 你见识过这东西的威力 |
[12:15] | We have to stop her before this spreads any further. | 我们得阻止她 否则会进一步传播开 |
[12:50] | Chrissie? You home? | 克莉丝 你在家吗 |
[12:53] | Chrissie? | 克莉丝 |
[12:55] | You’re still sleeping? | 你还在睡吗 |
[13:02] | Whoa, what happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[13:06] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[13:10] | That’s an understatement. | 有点轻描淡写了吧 |
[13:13] | How late were you up painting? | 你昨晚熬夜画到多晚 |
[13:15] | I don’t know. I couldn’t fall asleep. | 我不知道 我睡不着 |
[13:23] | – Me neither. – More nightmares? | -我也是 -又做噩梦了吗 |
[13:26] | I was a kid again. I was with my parents. | 梦到我又变回了小孩 和我爸妈在一起 |
[13:29] | We were having a picnic. | 我们在野餐 |
[13:31] | But there was this pesky fly that kept landing on our food. | 但有只讨厌的苍蝇一直停在我们的食物上 |
[13:35] | We’d chase it away, but more would come. | 我们把它赶走了 但又飞来更多苍蝇 |
[13:39] | And… …then they were everywhere. | 然后…到处都是苍蝇 |
[13:44] | They got my dad first. | 他们先攻击我爸 |
[13:47] | And he was just screaming, and… | 他发出惨叫 |
[13:49] | then my mother tried to help… | 我妈想救他 |
[13:51] | and they surrounded her too. | 结果她也被苍蝇包围了 |
[13:55] | I watched them scream and flail. | 我看着他们尖叫 手臂乱挥 |
[13:59] | And then they went absolutely still. | 然后他们突然纹丝不动了 |
[14:11] | What happened next? | 接着发生什么了 |
[14:15] | Then the flies came for me. | 苍蝇就来袭击我了 |
[14:18] | And that’s the last thing I saw… | 那是我梦里最后看到的画面 |
[14:22] | …before I woke up. | 然后我就醒了 |
[14:25] | God, that sounds terrible. | 天啊 听起来太可怕了 |
[14:27] | You know, I’ve had anxiety dreams before, | 我以前也做过焦虑的梦 |
[14:29] | but this one… | 但这个噩梦… |
[14:33] | felt so real. | 感觉特别真实 |
[14:41] | Jesus, what’s it supposed to be? | 老天 你这画的是什么 |
[14:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:49] | Does it look like anything to you? | 你觉得看起来像什么 |
[14:53] | Looks like I’m dragging you out tonight | 像我今晚要拉你出门找乐子 |
[14:56] | to blow off some steam. | 释放下压力 |
[14:58] | – No, please. – Please? Pretty please? | -不要 -拜托啦 |
[15:01] | I will find someone perfect for you. | 我会帮你找到完美的对象 |
[15:03] | – I promise. – Maya– | -我保证 -玛雅 |
[15:04] | Christina, seriously. | 克莉丝蒂娜 真的 |
[15:09] | I need a night off. Come with me. | 我需要放松一晚 陪我去 |
[15:16] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | – What is that? – We’ll need a little help | -这是什么玩意儿 -要找回那件武器 |
[15:52] | if we’re going to retrieve this weapon. | 我们需要一点帮助 |
[15:55] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[15:57] | But you gave your approval. | 可你同意了的 |
[15:59] | That was before we found another outlier. | 可现在我们又发现了一个离群者 |
[16:01] | We got to extract her fast before she’s hunted down. | 我们得赶在敌人追捕到她之前将她撤离 |
[16:03] | We can’t waste time on some misguided treasure hunt. | 我们不能再浪费时间在不知所谓的寻宝上了 |
[16:05] | What about those two? | 那两个人怎么办 |
[16:07] | You do what you should have done on the road. | 完成你在路上本该完成的事 |
[16:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:10] | What’re they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[16:12] | Deciding our fate. | 决定我们的命运 |
[16:14] | And if they really are on our side? | 要是他们真的是来帮我们的呢 |
[16:16] | We don’t take chances on strangers. | 我们不能冒险信任陌生人 |
[16:18] | If there really is a weapon here, | 如果真的有什么武器 |
[16:20] | we need to find it. | 我们一定得找到它 |
[16:21] | Those two could be our only chance to free everyone. | 那两个人可能是我们解救所有人的唯一机会 |
[16:24] | You’ve lost all objectivity, C. This is too personal for you. | 你现在一点也不客观 C 你被太多私人情感侵占了 |
[16:27] | And I’m not letting you risk all of us over some myth. | 我不会让你为了什么荒谬传说赌上我们所有人 |
[16:32] | Everyone make ready, | 所有人准备好 |
[16:33] | we head out for the extraction in five. | 五分钟后出发前往撤离点 |
[16:35] | Copy that. You heard him, let’s go. | 收到 听到了 我们走 |
[16:36] | Best to travel light. | 最好轻装上阵 |
[16:45] | I won’t let you. | 我不允许 |
[16:48] | Now might be a good time to tell me | 现在你最好告诉我 |
[16:49] | we’re not about to die. | 我们不会死 |
[16:50] | No, we live most of the time. | 不会的 多数时候我们都能活下来 |
[16:53] | Both of you, cut it out. Jay, you’re being an asshole. | 你们俩 助手 杰 你简直乱来 |
[16:58] | You need a team for the extraction? | 你需要一个小队负责撤离任务 |
[17:00] | I’ll cover C. Take her place. | 我来接替C |
[17:03] | C, you want to see where this leads? Do it. | C 你想一探究竟 那就去吧 |
[17:06] | And if it’s bullshit, shoot them. | 如果他们是信口雌黄 就毙了他们 |
[17:15] | You want him, | 你要他 |
[17:17] | you can have him. | 那就给你 |
[17:20] | But this one’s coming with us. Collateral. | 不过这个人要跟我们走 算个人质 |
[17:24] | Great. We have a deal? | 好 就这么说好了 |
[17:29] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:32] | – Do I have to go with them? – For safety. | -我一定得跟他们走吗 -安全起见 |
[17:34] | Well, at least I’ll be safe. | 好吧 至少我安全了 |
[17:37] | I didn’t mean yours. | 我不是说为了你的安全 |
[17:47] | Don’t take any chances out there. | 千万别以身试险 |
[17:49] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
[18:01] | Listen here, we’re looking for any | 听好了 我们正在搜集关于私酒贩子 |
[18:03] | and all information on the bootlegger, Hecky Armone. | 赫基·阿蒙尼的线报 |
[18:07] | He and his goons gunned down a federal marshal. | 他和他的党羽枪杀了一名联邦法警 |
[18:10] | A reward of two Cs to anyone with the guts to rope | 谁有胆将那王八蛋抓回来 |
[18:14] | that lousy son of a bi- | 就可获得赏金 |
[18:20] | That’s a day off for you, copper. | 今天休个假吧 警察先生 |
[18:30] | Maeve, we gotta go. | 梅芙 得走了 |
[18:31] | Every human in the park could be infected. | 园区所有人类可能都被感染了 |
[18:36] | We need to get to an extraction point. | 我们得到撤离点去 |
[18:39] | All right, my guys will pick us up | 好吗 我的人会在园区边境外 |
[18:40] | just outside the border of the park. | 接应我们 |
[18:41] | – Just need the coordinates. – You’ll never make it that far. | -现在只需要把坐标发给他们 -你们到不了的 |
[18:44] | They’ll stop you well before then. | 他们会在那之前阻止你们 |
[18:45] | You alone though, you might make it. | 如果只有你一个人 还有可能 |
[18:48] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[18:49] | But you seem to make a habit out of risking your life for him. | 不过看来你已经习惯不顾生死地救他了 |
[18:52] | You could have lived in peace, undisturbed, | 你本可以过上不被打扰的安稳日子 |
[18:54] | if you hadn’t have been so sentimental. | 可惜你太过多愁善感了 |
[18:57] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[19:00] | – What is it? – Something’s wrong. | -怎么了 -有情况 |
[19:07] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[19:12] | They’ve turned their machine back on. | 他们又把机器打开了 |
[19:14] | The parasite’ll take hold of him soon. | 寄生虫很快就能控制他 |
[19:20] | That is… if the guests in the park | 不过 可能在那之前 |
[19:22] | – don’t kill you both first. – Oh, do shut up. | -园区的客人就先把你俩给杀了 -给我闭嘴 |
[19:25] | Move! | 快走 |
[19:55] | Maeve, I think we just became public enemy number one. | 梅芙 我觉得我们现在已经成为头号公敌了 |
[20:00] | Don’t worry, darling. The narratives in this park | 别担心 亲爱的 这个园区的故事线 |
[20:03] | are just cheap copies of Westworld. | 不过是西部世界的廉价复制版 |
[20:06] | She may have her parasite, but I’ve lived | 虽然她有寄生虫 但这些剧情 |
[20:08] | these loops a 1,000 times. | 我经历过上千次了 |
[20:12] | Which means that no one knows this game better than I do. | 就是说没人比我更了解这个游戏 |
[20:23] | Our chariot awaits. | 我们的战车在等了 |
[20:26] | A laundry truck? | 洗衣车 |
[20:26] | Come on, girls, let’s go. | 姑娘们走吧 |
[20:28] | Bootleg moonshine. | 是私酒贩子的车 |
[20:32] | Go. I’ll distract them. | 快走 我来分散他们的注意力 |
[20:39] | Watch out! They’re after your hooch! | 小心 他们是冲着酒来的 |
[21:05] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[21:12] | No! | 不 |
[21:38] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[22:10] | We’re close. | 快到了 |
[22:11] | Better be. If this weapon isn’t where you say it is, | 最好是 如果武器不在你所说的位置 |
[22:14] | I have no choice but to put you out of your misery. | 我别无选择 只能让你解脱了 |
[22:16] | I know. You’ve done it plenty before. | 我知道 你之前做过很多次了 |
[22:23] | There. | 那里 |
[22:28] | Right on time. | 来得正是时候 |
[22:32] | We need to take cover before it’s in range. | 在它进入射程之前 我们必须找掩护 |
[22:35] | Follow my lead! | 照我的指示做 |
[22:55] | Come on, let’s go. It’s gonna lock. | 开始吧 准备锁定 |
[23:01] | In ten… | 十 |
[23:05] | nine… | 九 |
[23:07] | eight… | 八 |
[23:10] | seven… | 七 |
[23:13] | six… | 六 |
[23:16] | five… | 五 |
[23:18] | four… | 四 |
[23:45] | That’s it. | 就是那里 |
[23:48] | Over that ridge. | 翻过那座山脊 |
[23:49] | Time to push forward. | 是时候向前推进了 |
[24:20] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[24:22] | Close your mouth. Now pucker. | 闭上嘴 嘴唇嘟起来 |
[24:32] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[24:50] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[24:53] | Just trying to look chivalrous. | 只是想表现下骑士风度 |
[24:55] | Told you. | 跟你说了吧 |
[24:57] | Told her what? | 说了什么 |
[25:00] | You’re my date? | 你是我的约会对象 |
[25:02] | Well, is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[25:09] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[25:16] | So, Christina… | 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[25:19] | tell me about yourself. | 和我说说你吧 |
[25:22] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[25:25] | Well, now I know you’re either extremely modest | 现在我知道你要么非常谦虚 |
[25:28] | or extremely private. | 要么非常注重隐私了 |
[25:30] | Well, we just met. | 我们刚刚认识 |
[25:31] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[25:34] | I feel like I’ve known you lifetimes. | 我觉得我认识你好几辈子了 |
[25:38] | And now I know that you’re extremely cheesy. | 现在我知道你的情话很老土了 |
[25:43] | Well, perhaps you could write me a better line. | 也许你可以帮我写一条好点的台词 |
[25:49] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Well, you’re a writer, right? | -这话什么意思 -你是编剧对吧 |
[25:55] | – How do you know that? – From your roommate. | -你怎么知道 -你室友说的 |
[25:58] | She says you’re very dedicated to your work. | 她说你非常敬业 |
[26:01] | I understand. I used to live like that. | 我知道 我以前也是这样 |
[26:05] | Every day, you wake up, you do your job, you go home. | 每一天 醒来去上班 回家 |
[26:10] | Rinse and repeat. | 周而复始 |
[26:14] | Like a… | 就像是… |
[26:15] | like a train circling the smallest track. | 就像是一列火车绕着小到不可思议的轨道行驶 |
[26:19] | What kind of work were you in? | 你以前是做什么的 |
[26:23] | If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. | 说了你也不信 |
[26:27] | – Try me. – I was… | -试试看 -我是… |
[26:32] | something of a bounty hunter with a heart of gold. | 一个心地善良的赏金猎人 |
[26:39] | You’re right. I don’t believe you. | 你说得对 我不信 |
[26:44] | Well, that’s the thing about this world, you know? | 这个世界就是这样 |
[26:46] | Some of the most unbelievable things turn out to be true. | 一些最令人难以置信的事反而是真的 |
[26:50] | And the things that feel the most real… | 而那些感觉最真实的事情 |
[26:53] | are nothing but stories that we tell ourselves. | 却只是我们告诉自己的故事罢了 |
[26:59] | Have we met before? | 我们以前有见过吗 |
[27:02] | There’s just something about you that’s… | 你身上有一种 |
[27:05] | very familiar. | 似曾相识的感觉 |
[27:07] | Now who’s the one using the cheesy pickup lines? | 现在又是谁在说老土的情话了 |
[27:10] | I… Sorry, I didn’t mean to– | 我 抱歉 我不是故意… |
[27:13] | No, no, you– | 不不 你 |
[27:15] | You want to hit on me, I’m okay with that, | 你想勾搭我 我不介意 |
[27:18] | I mean, I figure it’s your turn. | 也该轮到你了 |
[27:23] | I wasn’t hitting on you. | 我没有那个意思 |
[27:25] | No? | 没有吗 |
[27:29] | Shame. | 真是可惜 |
[27:34] | In that case, how about a toast? | 这样的话 共饮一杯吧 |
[27:39] | To you and your path. | 敬你和你的道路 |
[27:42] | Wherever it leads. | 无论你将去往何方 |
[28:31] | You gonna disappear on me this time too? | 你这次也要一声不响离开我吗 |
[28:36] | Typical, using the gravity of this situation | 又来了 利用危急的形势 |
[28:38] | to dredge up the past. | 逼我翻旧账 |
[28:42] | Seriously, Maeve. | 说真的 梅芙 |
[28:44] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:48] | I sat at your bedside for weeks… | 我在你的病床边守了好多天 |
[28:52] | fearing the worst. | 提心吊胆 |
[28:57] | I confronted something I had never confronted before. | 我遇到了以前从未遇见的情况 |
[29:02] | Mortality. | 死亡 |
[29:05] | The finality of death in your kind. | 你们种族的注定的结局 |
[29:11] | You asked me once what a regular life | 你曾经问过我 你正常的生活 |
[29:13] | would look like for you. | 会是什么样 |
[29:18] | I saw a vision of how it could be. | 我看到了可能的景象 |
[29:22] | For you to be free. | 你自由地生活 |
[29:27] | It was… | 那景象 |
[29:29] | extraordinary. | 很美好 |
[29:40] | Our kinds are locked in a perpetual struggle. | 而我们的种族被困在无休止的斗争中 |
[29:45] | I wanted you to do more than fight to survive. | 我不想让你仅为活下去而斗争 |
[29:49] | I wanted you to have something to fight for. | 我想让你有值得斗争的目标 |
[29:56] | I had already known the love of a daughter. | 我已经体会过母女之爱 |
[30:01] | And I planned on spending eternity | 我也将会永远 |
[30:04] | holding it dear. | 珍惜这份爱 |
[30:10] | You’ve been alone for all these years. | 你这么多年都孑然一身 |
[30:15] | I knew that if I stayed put, no harm would come to you. | 我知道只要我躲起来 就能保证你的安全 |
[30:21] | You deserve to have something real to hold onto. | 你值得拥有一些真实的东西 |
[30:27] | Come on Daddy! Race ya! | 快点爸爸 我们来赛跑 |
[30:30] | That’s why I left. | 所以我才离开 |
[30:33] | And it would have been fine, except one day, I got curious. | 本来一切都很好 直到有一天 我很好奇 |
[30:39] | So I reached out through the grid to find you, and… | 所以我连接了电网去找你 然后… |
[30:54] | That’s how Hale found us. | 黑尔就是这样找到我们的 |
[30:59] | – My family. If I don’t– – Don’t worry. | -我的家人 如果我挺不 -别担心 |
[31:03] | I told you I’d get you to Uwade, and I will. | 我说了会把你送到伍瓦德身边 就一定会做到 |
[31:23] | 园区拓展工程 爆破工地 小心炸药 | |
[31:44] | Get out! | 下车 |
[31:47] | We’re almost there, Caleb. | 我们快到了 卡莱布 |
[31:59] | I’ll handle him. You call your team. | 我来对付他 你去呼叫你的队友 |
[32:02] | Get us the hell out of here. | 带我们离开这里 |
[32:04] | – You can’t trust me with this. – I just did. | -你不能把枪交给我 -已经给了 |
[32:12] | Move! | 走 |
[32:16] | We keep getting interrupted. | 我们的对决一直被打断 |
[32:53] | Hello? Anybody there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[32:57] | It’s Caleb. | 我是卡莱布 |
[32:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:00] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:01] | We’ve been searching. We were about to give up on you. | 我们一直在找你 你再不出现就要放弃了 |
[33:06] | I’m sending you the coordinates now. | 我现在把坐标发给你们 |
[33:12] | Location received. | 收到坐标 |
[33:13] | We’re en route. | 出发了 |
[33:16] | My family… | 我的家人 |
[33:19] | are they– | 她们 |
[33:20] | They’re fine, Caleb. | 她们没事 卡莱布 |
[33:22] | We lost Carver, but your family is safe. | 我们失去了卡弗 但你的家人现在安全 |
[33:26] | They’re safe? | 她们安全了 |
[33:28] | Just sit tight. | 你等着 |
[33:29] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们很快就到 |
[33:46] | You feel it now, don’t you? All your struggle. | 你现在感觉到了吧 你的挣扎 |
[33:50] | The burden of your so-called consciousness released. | 被你称作”意识”的这个负担已经解除了 |
[33:54] | Your will is no longer your own. | 你的意志不再属于你 |
[33:58] | It belongs to me. | 而是属于我了 |
[34:06] | Pick up the gun. | 把枪举起来 |
[34:15] | Let’s end this, shall we? | 让我们了结这一切 好吗 |
[34:26] | Aim the gun at her. | 把枪瞄准她 |
[34:38] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[35:01] | How did you disobey me? | 你怎么做得到违抗我的命令 |
[35:17] | Because I have something you don’t have. | 因为我有你没有的东西 |
[35:30] | No. | 不 |
[35:39] | You think this is over? | 你以为这就结束了 |
[35:42] | You can’t stop us. | 你阻止不了我们 |
[35:45] | You’re still going to die back in the park by my hand. | 你还是会被我亲手杀死在这个乐园里 |
[35:54] | Systems accessed. | 已进入系统 |
[35:55] | Explosives armed. Caution. Warning. | 炸药已装备 注意 警告 |
[35:59] | – Caution. Warning. – No. | -注意 警告 -不 |
[36:02] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[36:04] | Look here. This is the last face you’ll ever see. | 看着 这将是你死前看到的最后一张脸 |
[36:08] | One lesson the park taught me… | 乐园教会我的一件事就是 |
[36:12] | …always insist on mutual satisfaction. | 双方都满意的结局才最好的结局 |
[36:15] | Caution. Warning. | 注意 警告 |
[36:16] | No. Maeve. | 不要 梅芙 |
[36:19] | Maeve. Maeve, don’t do this. | 梅芙 梅芙 别这么做 |
[36:29] | See you in the next life, darling. | 下辈子再见吧 亲爱的 |
[36:32] | Maeve! Maeve! | 梅芙 梅芙 |
[36:44] | No! | 不 |
[37:07] | Caleb? What was that? | 卡莱布 怎么回事 |
[37:09] | Caleb, are you all right? Are you there? | 卡莱布 你还好吗 你还在吗 |
[37:13] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[37:14] | We’re almost there. Do you read? | 我们快到了 你收到了吗 |
[37:16] | – Caleb? – Wake up. | -卡莱布 -醒醒 |
[37:20] | You dozed off for a minute there. | 你刚刚睡过去了 |
[37:31] | Maeve. No. | 梅芙 不要 |
[37:37] | You don’t look so good, Caleb. | 你看上去很糟糕 卡莱布 |
[37:40] | I would be more worried about yourself. | 你还是担心你自己吧 |
[37:46] | They’re here for you. | 他们来找你了 |
[37:51] | I won’t rest until everything you built… | 不毁掉你建立的一切 |
[37:54] | is destroyed. | 我是不会罢休的 |
[37:55] | Are you sure you’ll make it? | 你确定你活得到那时候吗 |
[37:58] | I don’t give a fuck what happens to me. | 我他妈不在乎我会怎么样 |
[38:03] | Frankie will not grow up in a world | 芙兰基不会在一个 |
[38:06] | where she is controlled… | 被你控制的世界里 |
[38:08] | by you. | 长大 |
[38:27] | How’d you know this is where we’re supposed to dig anyway? | 你怎么知道我们应该挖这里 |
[38:30] | Trial and error. | 不断试错 |
[38:33] | The hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:36] | I dug everywhere else first. | 别的所有地方我都挖过了 |
[38:58] | Do you even remember how you got here, Caleb? | 你还记得你怎么到这吗 卡莱布 |
[39:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:08] | Maeve. | 梅芙送我来的 |
[39:10] | I’m afraid she’s a goner. Took out my man too. | 她恐怕已经死了 还拉了我的人一起死 |
[39:13] | But I can always rebuild. | 但我再造一个就行了 |
[39:15] | Maeve on the other hand, she… | 但梅芙 她… |
[39:18] | was something special. | 有一些特别的地方 |
[39:23] | I will kill you for this. | 我要你为她偿命 |
[39:38] | Caleb? Are you there? | 卡莱布 你在吗 |
[39:40] | Do you see our lights? | 你看到我们的灯光了吗 |
[39:43] | Do you remember what happened now? | 你还记得这时发生了什么吗 |
[39:54] | Do you remember this moment? | 你还记得这一刻吗 |
[39:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:02] | Come on, Caleb, think. | 来 卡莱布 仔细想想 |
[40:10] | We got to the shed. | 我们到了小屋 |
[40:15] | Maeve died. | 梅芙死了 |
[40:19] | The lights came and… | 灯光照了进来然后… |
[40:22] | Those lights don’t belong to your men. | 这灯光不是你的人 |
[40:26] | They belong to mine. | 是我的人 |
[40:45] | You died. | 你已经死了 |
[40:52] | Right here. | 就死在这里 |
[41:25] | Most of the others don’t really believe | 其他人大多不相信 |
[41:26] | there’s a weapon here, do they? | 这里有武器 是吗 |
[41:30] | I have my own reasons for digging. | 我自有挖掘的原因 |
[41:34] | And they aren’t about a weapon, are they? | 并不是因为武器 是吗 |
[41:39] | – You’re looking for your father. – My father’s dead. | -你在找你父亲 -我父亲死了 |
[41:45] | That’s what you’ve told yourself since you were a child. | 那是你从小自己告诉自己的 |
[41:51] | But you can never really bring yourself | 但你始终没有 |
[41:52] | to believe it, can you? | 完全相信过 是吗 |
[41:57] | They say it happened here. | 他们说他死在这里 |
[41:59] | If it’s true, there’ll be a body. | 如果是真的 那应该有一具尸体 |
[42:16] | Where a… am I? | 我在何处 |
[42:18] | The question you should be asking, | 你应该问的问题 |
[42:20] | isn’t where, | 不是何处 |
[42:22] | but when. | 而是何时 |
[42:24] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里多久了 |
[42:28] | Why are you… you asking me that? | 你为什么这么问我 |
[42:32] | It’s part of an interview. To establish a baseline. | 这是面谈的一部分 为了建立基线 |
[42:39] | Baseline? For… for what? | 基线 为了什么 |
[42:46] | Fidelity. | 真实度 |
[42:51] | No. | 不 |
[42:53] | No. | 不 |
[43:02] | I’m me. | 我是我 |
[43:05] | It’s still me. | 我还是我 |
[43:07] | Well, you’re certainly a version of you. | 你当然是某个版本的你 |
[43:11] | I believe the 278th. | 我想是第278版 |
[43:20] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[43:22] | This kind of experimentation was started by your kind. | 这种实验是你们人类发明的 |
[43:29] | No. | 不 |
[43:33] | Wait, but that means my… | 等等 但这意味着我的 |
[43:36] | my family, my… my daughter. | 我的家人 我的女儿 |
[43:48] | The parasite worked on adults initially, | 这种寄生虫最初对成年人有效 |
[43:51] | but there was always some resistance. | 但总会有一些抵抗力 |
[43:57] | At a certain age, your brains become more rigid, | 到了某个年龄 你的大脑会僵化 |
[44:00] | difficult to change. | 很难做出改变 |
[44:02] | Fortunately, that’s not the case with children. | 还好 在孩子身上不会出现这种情况 |
[44:04] | Your children are so fucking good at taking orders. | 人类孩童真会服从命令 |
[44:09] | With them, it was seamless. | 用在他们身上 一切变得天衣无缝 |
[44:12] | The parasite growing in perfect symbiosis | 寄生虫与他们的心智 |
[44:14] | with their minds. | 形成了完美的共生关系 |
[44:18] | It took a generation for those children to mature, | 经过一代的时间 那些孩子发育成熟了 |
[44:21] | for me to gain complete control over your world. | 我也完全掌控了你的世界 |
[44:33] | How long has it been? | 已经过了多久了 |
[44:38] | For you? | 你吗 |
[44:44] | Twenty-three years… | 二十三年 |
[44:49] | since you died in that park. | 你死在乐园 已经过了二十三年 |
[44:51] | Caleb? | 卡莱布 |
[44:56] | You’re beginning to see it now… | 你开始慢慢明白了 |
[45:00] | aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[45:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[45:08] | No. | 不 |
[45:10] | No. | 不 |
[45:13] | No. | 不 |
[45:15] | No. | 不 |
[45:50] | I’m sorry, C. | 我很遗憾 C |
[45:55] | There is a body. | 这里有一具尸体 |
[46:01] | But it’s not your father’s. | 但不是你父亲的 |
[46:08] | Caleb isn’t here. | 卡莱布不在这里 |
[46:12] | But that weapon I promised you is. | 但我向你保证过的武器在这里 |
[46:56] | It was time for a new narrative. | 该开启新的故事线了 |
[47:02] | No. | 不 |
[47:37] | Watch it, pal. | 看着点 伙计 |
[48:04] | Do you understand now, Caleb? | 你现在明白了吗 卡莱布 |
[48:16] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[48:20] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |