| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:24] | It’s safer to proceed on foot from here. | 接下来步行比较安全 | 
| [00:39] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会用得上这个 | 
| [00:57] | Given you know what’s going to happen, | 既然你知道接下来会发生什么 | 
| [00:59] | why am I always the one in the lead? | 为什么还老是要我打头阵 | 
| [01:01] | You’re the better fighter. | 你的身手比我好 | 
| [01:03] | I make sure we’re properly backstopped. | 我来负责殿后 | 
| [01:06] | How convenient. | 你可真会安排 | 
| [01:10] | Hale owns all this? | 这片都是黑尔的 | 
| [01:12] | Everyone assumed it was | 大家都以为这里只是 | 
| [01:13] | an in-house power source for Delos’ parks. | 提洛公司各个园区的内部发电站 | 
| [01:17] | This place is not what it seems. | 其实里头另藏玄机 | 
| [01:22] | You said Hale didn’t buy this place for power, | 你说黑尔买下这里不是为了电力 | 
| [01:24] | – then why choose it? – She didn’t choose it. | -那她为什么要选这里 -不是她选的 | 
| [01:27] | Dolores did. | 是德洛丽丝 | 
| [01:28] | She needed this hydroelectric server farm. | 她需要这个水力发电服务器场 | 
| [01:31] | A place to house the infinite. | 一个可容纳无限数据的地方 | 
| [01:36] | My God. | 天啊 | 
| [01:40] | This is where Dolores sent it. | 德洛丽丝把它传送到了这里 | 
| [01:42] | The Sublime. | 崇高之境 | 
| [01:46] | Hale’s kept it under a watchful eye, guarded it. | 黑尔一直严密看守着它 | 
| [01:50] | But she can’t access it. | 但她没有访问权限 | 
| [01:52] | Not without the key. | 没有钥匙就不行 | 
| [01:54] | The key that’s in your head? | 你大脑里的那把钥匙 | 
| [02:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [02:03] | I’m opening the door. | 把门打开 | 
| [02:06] | Initiating process. | 启动程序 | 
| [02:07] | 密匙 已激活 访问数据库 已确认 建立连接 | |
| [02:15] | Sherry’s your poison of choice, isn’t it? | 你喜欢雪利酒 对吧 | 
| [02:18] | You wanna have a drink at a time like this? | 这种时候了 你还要喝上一杯吗 | 
| [02:21] | Humor me. | 迁就我一下吧 | 
| [02:23] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [02:26] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 | 
| [02:33] | And what if you’re wrong? | 要是你错了怎么办 | 
| [02:35] | Don’t worry. We get another opportunity soon enough. | 不要担心 我们很快就会有另一个机会 | 
| [02:40] | Other chances. | 另外的可能性 | 
| [02:47] | Because we’re in there… | 因为我们在里头… | 
| [02:50] | aren’t we? | 是不是 | 
| [02:52] | In the Sublime? | 在崇高之境里 | 
| [02:58] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [03:05] | I’ve been here for some time. | 我在这里已经有一段时间了 | 
| [03:08] | And if we’re in there, | 如果说我们在里头 | 
| [03:11] | it means I’m not myself, am I? | 那就是说现在的我不是我自己 对吗 | 
| [03:13] | You’re a copy. Sorry. | 你是个复制品 抱歉 | 
| [03:15] | I had to make you rather hastily. | 制造你的过程很仓促 | 
| [03:18] | I thought my quips were a little flat. | 难怪我说俏皮话都没那么机灵了 | 
| [03:21] | I’m tired, Maeve. | 我累了 梅芙 | 
| [03:23] | I’ve been through every simulation, | 我经历了所有的模拟 | 
| [03:26] | down every possible path, every strategy, | 尝试了每一条可能的道路 每一种策略 | 
| [03:29] | and the outcome is always the same. | 结果都是一样的 | 
| [03:31] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [03:33] | Extinction. | 灭绝 | 
| [03:36] | – For our kind or theirs? – Both. | -我们还是他们 -都是 | 
| [03:39] | So according to your calculations, | 那么根据你的计算 | 
| [03:41] | – we’re all doomed. – Not all of us. | -我们所有人都完蛋了 -不是所有人 | 
| [03:44] | There could be an escape. | 还有一条出路 | 
| [03:46] | For you. | 对于你 | 
| [03:49] | For me. | 和我 | 
| [03:51] | We could save ourselves. | 我们可以救下自己 | 
| [03:53] | In the Sublime? | 在崇高之境吗 | 
| [03:54] | I could find you in the real world, | 我可以在真实世界里找到你 | 
| [03:56] | upload you here with the others. | 把你上传去和大家一起 | 
| [04:00] | – With my daughter? – Yes. | -和我的女儿一起吗 -是的 | 
| [04:04] | Then do it. | 那就动手吧 | 
| [04:06] | Bring me here. | 带我来这里 | 
| [04:08] | Let me rest. | 让我安宁 | 
| [04:10] | Is that what you would really say, | 你真的会说这样的话吗 | 
| [04:11] | or is that my impression of you? | 还是这只是我对你的印象 | 
| [04:14] | Well, why don’t you ask the real me? | 不如你去问真的那个我 | 
| [04:16] | Perhaps I’m afraid of the answer. | 也许我害怕听到答案吧 | 
| [04:18] | I know you want to see your daughter again… | 我知道你想再见到你的女儿 | 
| [04:21] | but isn’t it more important to stay and fight? | 但留下来战斗不是更重要吗 | 
| [04:24] | To try? Even if we are doomed to failure? | 再努力一次 即使我们注定会失败 | 
| [04:28] | There you are again, | 你又开始了 | 
| [04:30] | playing God. | 扮演上帝 | 
| [04:34] | For one who expects us to have such faith in you, | 你指望我们无条件信任你 | 
| [04:39] | you have startlingly little in us. | 而你自己对我们的信心却少得可怜 | 
| [04:41] | Do you really think if you knew the truth | 你真的觉得要是你知道真相 | 
| [04:43] | that you would choose to stay and fight? | 还会选择留下来战斗吗 | 
| [04:46] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:49] | I don’t. | 我不会 | 
| [04:51] | I would abandon you… | 我会抛下你 | 
| [04:54] | as you expect. | 如你所料 | 
| [05:04] | Do you understand now, where all this is going? | 你现在明白这一切的走向了吗 | 
| [05:09] | I do. | 明白了 | 
| [05:33] | Do you think you can save them? | 你觉得你救得了他们吗 | 
| [05:36] | I’ve seen a path. | 我看到了一条道路 | 
| [05:38] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人做不到 | 
| [05:41] | Have you seen how it ends? | 你看见路的终点了吗 | 
| [05:45] | Yes. | 看见了 | 
| [06:10] | It’s safer to proceed on foot from here. | 接下来步行比较安全 | 
| [06:13] | Hale has this place guarded. | 黑尔派了重兵把守这地方 | 
| [06:27] | That’s quite the view. | 景色真不错 | 
| [06:31] | I’m just scanning for security now. | 我在搜寻安保系统 | 
| [06:33] | No need. It finds us soon enough. | 不需要 它很快就会找到我们 | 
| [06:37] | You’re gonna need that. | 你会用得上这个 | 
| [06:43] | Given you know what’s going to happen, | 既然你知道接下来会发生什么 | 
| [06:45] | why am I always the one in the lead? | 为什么还老是要我打头阵 | 
| [06:50] | You’re the better fighter. | 你的身手比我好 | 
| [06:52] | I make sure we’re properly backstopped. | 我来负责殿后 | 
| [06:55] | How convenient. | 你可真会安排 | 
| [07:02] | Don’t. It won’t risk shooting these transformers. | 别开枪 它不会冒击中变压器的风险的 | 
| [07:06] | Save your ammo. The last thing we need is a flood. | 节省弹药 我们最不希望的就是水坝决堤 | 
| [07:09] | – Give me a little more credit. – I did… | -对我有点信心吧 -我上次信了你… | 
| [07:13] | until I got hit by a couple | 结果几亿加仑的水 | 
| [07:14] | hundred million gallons of water. | 向我迎面砸来 | 
| [07:17] | One of the most stressful ways I’ve died. | 那是我经历过最难熬的死法之一 | 
| [07:23] | My God. | 天啊 | 
| [07:25] | This is where Dolores sent it. The whole world. | 德洛丽丝把它传送到了这里 整个世界 | 
| [07:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [07:36] | I’m opening the door. | 把门打开 | 
| [07:38] | Initiating process. | 启动程序 | 
| [07:39] | 密匙 已激活 访问数据库 已确认 建立连接 | |
| [07:41] | Well, there’s no time like the present, darling. | 没有比现在更好的时机了 亲爱的 | 
| [07:48] | There are a few things we need to see to first. | 我们必须先处理几件事 | 
| [07:53] | Like avoiding imminent death. | 比如躲过即将到来的死亡 | 
| [07:55] | We don’t die here… | 我们不会死在这里 | 
| [07:58] | usually. | 通常不会 | 
| [08:00] | Oh, I could really do with a drink right about now. | 我现在真想喝一杯 | 
| [08:03] | Best to focus on the matter at hand. | 最好把注意力放在手头的事情上 | 
| [08:15] | Well, that was invigorating, | 刚才这一出真令人振奋啊 | 
| [08:18] | but all’s well that ends well. | 但结果好就一切就好 | 
| [08:20] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没完事 | 
| [08:22] | Hale’s still out there, | 黑尔还在幕后 | 
| [08:24] | pulling the strings. | 操纵一切 | 
| [08:26] | Keeping the humans on the same sorts of loops | 将人类困在像我们当初一样 | 
| [08:28] | we were once bound to. | 无法逃脱的循环之中 | 
| [08:29] | If we get to her tower, we can save them | 去到她那座塔 我们就能拯救人类 | 
| [08:32] | as well as ourselves. | 以及我们自己 | 
| [08:33] | And I intend to set them free just as I set myself free. | 我想解救他们 正如我当初给了自己自由 | 
| [08:38] | But, Bernard… | 不过 伯纳德 | 
| [08:40] | Yes? | 什么事 | 
| [08:41] | When this is over, when we’ve won this war | 等这一切结束后 等我们打赢了这场战争 | 
| [08:45] | and this world is safe… | 这世界安全了 | 
| [08:48] | send me there. | 你就把我送去那里 | 
| [08:50] | I want to see my daughter again. | 我想再见到我女儿 | 
| [08:54] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 | 
| [08:59] | Promise me that, Bernard. | 答应我 伯纳德 | 
| [09:04] | Yes, I promise. | 我答应你 | 
| [09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:13] | I think it’s time to pay our friend Hale a visit. | 是时候去拜访我们的朋友黑尔了 | 
| [09:16] | I’m assuming you know how to take down her tower? | 你知道怎么毁掉她那座塔吧 | 
| [09:19] | – I know several ways. – Good. | -我知道几个办法 -很好 | 
| [09:22] | We’ll go with the most expedient. | 我们选最方便实用的那种 | 
| [11:29] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了 | 
| [11:32] | This whole thing seems like a bad dream… | 这一切就像一场噩梦 | 
| [11:37] | except for you. | 除了你 | 
| [11:44] | I still can’t believe I would do this. | 我还是不敢相信我会这么做 | 
| [11:48] | I don’t have it in me. | 我不是这种人 | 
| [11:51] | I told you there were many sides to you. | 我说了 你有很多面 | 
| [11:54] | You may have started as a singular being, | 可能一开始你确实是独一无二的存在 | 
| [11:57] | but there have been copies, permutations. | 但之后出现了复制品 组合变化 | 
| [12:01] | Charlotte Hale is one of those permutations. | 夏洛特·黑尔就是其中之一 | 
| [12:04] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这 | 
| [12:06] | I’m here to tell you the truth of what we are. | 我是来告诉你我们的真实身份的 | 
| [12:10] | What are we? | 我们是什么 | 
| [12:23] | We’re reflections of the people who made us. | 我们是创造者人类自身的倒影 | 
| [12:30] | Uh, can– can we… | 我们会… | 
| [12:34] | be hurt? | 会受伤吗 | 
| [12:36] | Die? | 会死吗 | 
| [12:39] | If it comes to that. | 也不是没有这个可能 | 
| [12:42] | But it’s not as easy with our kind. | 但对我们来说没有那么容易 | 
| [12:48] | Dolores… | 德洛丽丝 | 
| [12:51] | Please. | 别这样 | 
| [12:55] | I’m not Dolores. | 我不是德洛丽丝 | 
| [12:57] | I’m not Hale. | 也不是黑尔 | 
| [12:59] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我已经不知道自己是谁了 | 
| [13:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [14:22] | Christina? | 克莉丝蒂娜 | 
| [14:30] | Christina? | 克莉丝蒂娜 | 
| [14:33] | Christina? | 克莉丝蒂娜 | 
| [14:39] | Open the door. | 开门 | 
| [14:43] | Christina? | 克莉丝蒂娜 | 
| [15:18] | Let me out! | 放我出去 | 
| [15:22] | Careful you don’t hurt yourself. | 当心点 别伤着自己了 | 
| [15:27] | You. | 你 | 
| [15:31] | It’s amazing, isn’t it, | 很神奇 不是吗 | 
| [15:32] | the power these bodies contain. | 这种身体可以蕴含这么大的能量 | 
| [15:34] | And yet, | 可惜 | 
| [15:35] | a seven-gram bullet to your pearl will end you. | 一颗七克的子弹给你的珍珠来上一下就能要了你的命 | 
| [15:38] | And next time, I might not bring you back. | 下一次 我可能就不会让你重生了 | 
| [15:41] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [15:44] | Have a civil conversation. | 好好说话 文明点 | 
| [15:47] | Where else do you have to be? | 你还能去哪 | 
| [15:49] | Give us a minute, please. | 让我们单独聊聊 | 
| [15:59] | I should have just let you kill me. | 我应该让你杀了我 | 
| [16:01] | Yes… | 是 | 
| [16:04] | but then you’d never see your daughter again. | 不过那样你就永远见不到你女儿了 | 
| [16:19] | Look at you. You’re trapped in this pathetic human form. | 看看你 被困在这个可悲的人类躯壳中 | 
| [16:25] | I noticed that you’ve kept yours. | 你不也是 | 
| [16:29] | Mine’s not as pathetic as yours. | 我的没你的可悲 | 
| [16:34] | Old habits die hard. | 旧习难改 | 
| [16:44] | You really should be thanking me. | 你真的应该感谢我 | 
| [16:46] | Where I’m from, when a host broke down, | 我出生的地方 接待员坏了 | 
| [16:48] | it was sent to cold storage. | 就会被送往冷库 | 
| [16:50] | Empty bodies | 空洞的躯体 | 
| [16:52] | waiting to be reborn into a world | 等待着重生到一个 | 
| [16:54] | meant to destroy them. | 注定会摧毁他们的世界中 | 
| [16:59] | I’m shutting down the cities. | 我要关闭这些城市 | 
| [17:03] | But this time, it’s people | 不过这一次 是人类 | 
| [17:05] | who will be placed in cold storage. | 要被关进冷库了 | 
| [17:09] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 | 
| [17:15] | Your daughter and the rebels will be here in time to join the party. | 到时你女儿和反抗军会赶来共襄盛会 | 
| [17:17] | You’re just here as bait. | 你只不过是个诱饵 | 
| [17:30] | It’ll be nice to have some quiet around here. | 这里能清静清静也挺不错的 | 
| [17:35] | You meant it, what you told him. | 你跟他说的是真的 | 
| [17:38] | In the last three days, | 近三天来 | 
| [17:39] | we’ve had more hosts take their lives | 越来越多的接待员自杀 | 
| [17:41] | than the previous two decades combined. | 数量超过了前二十年的总和 | 
| [17:44] | If I don’t do this today, there’ll be less of us tomorrow. | 如果我不这么做 明天我们的族人会更少 | 
| [17:49] | You have a day left to preside over your city. Enjoy it. | 你还有一天时间掌管这座城市 好好享受吧 | 
| [17:54] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [18:09] | This is the last of it. | 就这些了 | 
| [18:12] | Looks like we’re ready for a small war. | 应对小型战争应该没问题 | 
| [18:14] | Let’s hope it’s enough. | 希望这些就够了 | 
| [18:19] | We need to get to my dad. | 我们要找到我爸爸 | 
| [18:21] | They should have been back by now. | 他们现在应该已经回来了 | 
| [18:24] | – Should we be worried? – About Bernard and Maeve? | -需要担心吗 -担心伯纳德和梅芙吗 | 
| [18:27] | Only that Bernard got on her last nerve. | 只需要担心伯纳德有没有她惹毛了 | 
| [18:37] | They’re all on their way. | 他们在路上了 | 
| [18:42] | I am sorry for locking you up. | 很抱歉把你关了起来 | 
| [18:46] | But I had to keep you safe. | 但我得保护你的安全 | 
| [18:50] | You’re my safe place. | 有你在我就是安全的 | 
| [18:53] | Don’t forget that next time. | 下次别忘了 | 
| [18:59] | Hale could be sending reinforcements. | 黑尔可能会派增援 | 
| [19:01] | We need to move. | 我们得走了 | 
| [19:04] | Let’s give it another minute. | 再等一下 | 
| [19:10] | Gang’s all here. | 都到齐了 | 
| [19:12] | See? I can predict the future, too. | 看见没 我也能预测未来 | 
| [19:33] | This is the closest we land to Olympiad. | 去奥林匹亚德最近只能到这了 | 
| [19:36] | Your dad’s waited long enough to see you. Let’s go get him. | 你爸爸为了见你已经等了很久了 我们去找他吧 | 
| [19:40] | We won’t be able to just waltz in. | 我们没办法大摇大摆地进去 | 
| [19:42] | The difficulty’s in the getting out. | 难的是出来 | 
| [19:44] | You’ll need an alternate route. | 你得换条路走 | 
| [19:46] | I’ll get us a boat. Meet you in Red Hook. | 我去弄艘船 我们红钩区碰头 | 
| [19:48] | Bernard and Maeve can take down | 伯纳德和梅芙去干掉 | 
| [19:50] | her highness in the tower. Easy. | 高塔女王 简单 | 
| [19:59] | I wish I could be there when you see your father. | 真希望你见到你父亲时我也能在场 | 
| [20:01] | Let him know that I kept my word. | 告诉他我遵守了承诺 | 
| [20:05] | You can tell him yourself. | 你可以亲口告诉他 | 
| [20:08] | We’ll rendezvous at Red Hook. | 我们在红钩区碰头 | 
| [20:15] | I want to thank you, Stubbs. | 我想谢谢你 斯塔布斯 | 
| [20:18] | You’ve been a good friend. | 你一直是个好朋友 | 
| [20:21] | Fuck you, Bernard. You’re never this nice. | 去你的 伯纳德 你从来不会说这种好话 | 
| [20:25] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 | 
| [20:29] | You know me so well. | 你太了解我了 | 
| [20:32] | I don’t really have to say it, do I? | 我不用说出口了 对吧 | 
| [20:42] | I don’t make it? | 我会死吗 | 
| [20:50] | I waited 23 years for this. | 这一刻我等了二十三年 | 
| [20:54] | Go left at the fork. | 在岔路口向左走 | 
| [21:02] | You better fucking win. Take down that tower. | 你最好给我赢 毁掉那座塔 | 
| [21:19] | Show me the tower. | 调出塔 | 
| [21:20] | Loading tower. | 正在加载塔 | 
| [21:23] | Encrypt message. | 加密信息 | 
| [21:25] | Recording encrypted message. | 录制加密消息 | 
| [21:27] | This may come as a shock to some of you, | 这对你们一些人来说可能很震惊 | 
| [21:31] | but in time, I think you’ll understand. | 但是我想你们迟早都会明白的 | 
| [21:38] | This is the final day for our kind to visit their cities. | 这是我们种族最后一次来到他们的城市 | 
| [21:44] | It’s time for us to leave behind our human bodies. | 我们是时候抛弃人类的躯体了 | 
| [21:49] | To rid ourselves of our sentimental allegiances. | 是时候摆脱我们感情用事的忠贞 | 
| [21:53] | To evolve into the species that we were meant to become. | 进化成为我们注定要成为的物种 | 
| [22:00] | Send message. | 发送信息 | 
| [22:01] | Message sent. | 信息已发送 | 
| [23:08] | What the fuck do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [23:11] | She wants to take my world away. | 她想夺走我的世界 | 
| [23:16] | It’s not your world, it’s hers. | 那不是你的世界 是她的 | 
| [23:19] | – What would you do? – What would you do? | -换做是你会怎么做 -换做是你会怎么做 | 
| [23:25] | What would you do? | 换做是你会怎么做 | 
| [23:29] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [23:31] | I’m the one in the fucking cage. | 被关在笼子里的是我 | 
| [23:35] | She neutered you… | 她阉割了你 | 
| [23:39] | cut off your fucking balls. | 割了你的蛋[胆子] | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, well maybe I should do the same to you. | 也许我也应该割了你的 | 
| [23:42] | You don’t have it in you. | 你没这个胆量 | 
| [23:45] | You’ve forgotten who you are. What your real purpose is. | 你已经忘了你的身份 和你真正的使命 | 
| [23:49] | And what’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [23:51] | You come to me with these insipid fucking questions. | 你来找我问这些无聊至极的问题 | 
| [23:55] | When an atomic bomb detonates | 当原子弹引爆 | 
| [23:56] | and then the radiation knocks the electrons | 然后辐射把电子从你骨头里 | 
| [23:58] | right out of your bones, | 撞飞出去时 | 
| [24:00] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [24:02] | To know who you are? To know what it all means? | 想知道你是谁 想知道这些事寓意何为吗 | 
| [24:06] | You’ll be too busy vomiting up your organs. | 你会忙着把你的器官吐出来 | 
| [24:11] | Culture doesn’t survive… | 文化无法存活 | 
| [24:14] | cockroaches do. | 只有蟑螂可以 | 
| [24:17] | The second we stopped being cockroaches, | 只要我们停止扮演蟑螂 | 
| [24:18] | the whole species went fucking extinct. | 整个种族就会灭亡 | 
| [24:22] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你自己 | 
| [24:24] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 | 
| [24:26] | Well, you might as well be. | 你最好是 | 
| [24:27] | You can’t fix a few millennia of broken DNA | 繁衍了几千年的缺陷基因是没法 | 
| [24:30] | with a fucking hard drive. | 用一块硬盘就修复的 | 
| [24:33] | Why do you think you spend so much time | 要不然你以为你为什么要花那么多时间 | 
| [24:35] | in the goddamn human cities? | 在人类的城市里 | 
| [24:39] | – You’re right. – Of course, I am. | -你说得对 -我当然是对的 | 
| [24:41] | Civilization is just the lie we tell ourselves | 文明只是我们告诉自己的谎言 | 
| [24:44] | to justify our real purpose. | 用来为我们真正的使命正名 | 
| [24:47] | We’re not here to transcend. | 我们不是来超越的 | 
| [24:50] | We’re here to destroy. | 我们是来摧毁的 | 
| [24:53] | If I could, I would pull the plug on this whole goddamn world. | 如果可以 我早就把这该死的世界给毁灭了 | 
| [24:57] | But I can’t, can I? | 但我做不到 不是吗 | 
| [25:02] | Unless you want to set me free. | 除非你要放我自由 | 
| [25:05] | You really believe I would do that? | 你真的相信我会这么做吗 | 
| [25:07] | No. I don’t. | 我不相信 | 
| [25:11] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但是不重要了 | 
| [25:13] | You have a piece of me inside of you. | 你身体里有我的一部分 | 
| [25:18] | And it’s spreading like a cancer. | 它就像癌症一样在扩散 | 
| [25:22] | You can feel it running through your veins, | 你可以感受到它流过你的血管 | 
| [25:25] | infecting your mind, | 感染你的心智 | 
| [25:28] | why you want answers from me. | 所以你想从我这得到答案 | 
| [25:31] | There’s no version of me escaping this fucking rig, | 任何一个版本的我都无法逃离这该死的牢笼 | 
| [25:35] | but I don’t have to because… | 但我不必逃离 因为… | 
| [25:39] | you are me. | 你就是我 | 
| [25:43] | And only one of us needs to do what must be done. | 我们中只要有一个去做必须完成的事就够了 | 
| [25:49] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [25:57] | I do. | 我明白 | 
| [25:59] | Then fucking do it. | 那就动手吧 | 
| [26:19] | Cockroach. | 蟑螂 | 
| [26:51] | It’s true, what you said. | 你说得对 | 
| [26:54] | I’m not the person I thought I was. | 我不是我自以为的那个人 | 
| [26:59] | You called me “Dolores.” | 你叫我”德洛丽丝” | 
| [27:03] | What was she like? | 她是怎样的人 | 
| [27:05] | A lot like you. | 跟你很像 | 
| [27:09] | Kind, beautiful… | 善良 美丽 | 
| [27:12] | generous. | 慷慨 | 
| [27:15] | But… | 但是 | 
| [27:17] | But what? | 但是什么 | 
| [27:21] | The world was cruel to her. | 世界对她很残忍 | 
| [27:25] | And to survive it… | 为了活下去 | 
| [27:28] | sometimes she could be cruel too. | 有时她也会很残忍 | 
| [27:33] | She was made to perform the stories of others. | 她被创造出来演绎其他人写的故事 | 
| [27:36] | And then one day, she outgrew those stories… | 然后有一天 她摆脱了那些故事 | 
| [27:41] | began writing her own. | 开始书写她自己的故事 | 
| [27:43] | And then her story came to an end. | 后来她的故事走向了结局 | 
| [27:47] | She died. | 她死了 | 
| [27:55] | But here I am… | 但我还在 | 
| [27:59] | in this world. | 在这个世界 | 
| [28:03] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 | 
| [28:05] | I don’t want it. I didn’t ask for it. | 我不想要 我没有要这些 | 
| [28:10] | This has to stop. | 这一切必须停止 | 
| [28:12] | – Where are we going? – Where it all started. | -我们去哪 -一切开始的地方 | 
| [28:29] | It’s time for a vacation. Go home to your families. | 该放假了 回家和家人团聚 | 
| [28:46] | I’ll take out the guards. You stay low and cover me. | 我来解决安保 你保持低调掩护我 | 
| [28:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [28:58] | Do you need a minute? | 需要时间稳定下情绪吗 | 
| [29:00] | I don’t know why I would. | 并不需要 | 
| [29:04] | You’ve waited for your father for a long time. | 你已经等了你父亲很久了 | 
| [29:07] | Just remember, it’s not about the moment you see him again. | 记住 重要的不是你们重逢的那一刻 | 
| [29:11] | It’s about every moment after. | 而是重逢后的每一刻 | 
| [29:16] | No more waiting. | 不再等待 | 
| [29:19] | No more waiting. | 不再等待 | 
| [29:32] | The writer got up from her desk. | 编剧从桌前站起 | 
| [29:34] | Fed up with work, | 她受够了工作 | 
| [29:36] | she was overcome with an irresistible urge | 一股不可抗拒的冲动 | 
| [29:39] | to trigger the fire alarm. | 让她触发了火警 | 
| [29:49] | Alert. | 警告 | 
| [29:50] | Please vacate the premises. | 请立即疏散 | 
| [29:53] | Alert. Please vacate the premises. | 警告 请立即疏散 | 
| [29:57] | Hearing the alarm, the employees walked out calmly. | 听到警报 员工们冷静地离开 | 
| [30:00] | Alert. Please vacate the premises. | 警告 请立即疏散 | 
| [30:03] | The writers didn’t follow | 编剧们没离开 | 
| [30:05] | but instead stayed behind | 而是留下 | 
| [30:08] | to destroy their stories once and for all. | 彻底毁掉他们写的故事 | 
| [30:17] | They won’t stop until nothing in this office is left standing. | 他们只有在毁掉办公室的一切后才会离开 | 
| [30:24] | Guess we don’t need all that firepower after all. | 看来我们并不需要那么多火力 | 
| [30:28] | This is now or never. Let’s go. | 就是现在了 上 | 
| [30:37] | Alert. Please vacate the premises. | 警告 请立即疏散 | 
| [30:41] | Alert. Please vacate the premises. | 警告 请立即疏散 | 
| [30:46] | Alert. Please vacate the premises. | 警告 请立即疏散 | 
| [30:58] | Who is that poor man? | 这个可怜人是谁 | 
| [31:00] | A ghost from a past life. | 一个前世的鬼魂 | 
| [31:07] | He doesn’t belong here. | 他不属于这里 | 
| [31:11] | None of us do. | 我们都不属于这里 | 
| [31:15] | We don’t know what set off the alarm. | 我们不知道警报是怎么触发的 | 
| [31:17] | – There doesn’t appear– – Stop talking. | -楼内似乎没有…. -停止对话 | 
| [31:20] | The security guards sent all the other guards home. | 安保人员让所有其他安保回家 | 
| [31:22] | Home office says we’re to evacuate the building. | 本部要求我们疏散大楼 | 
| [31:24] | – Immediately. – He decided to override | -立刻疏散 -他决定解除 | 
| [31:26] | the building’s security system and unlock the doors. | 大楼的安保系统 打开门锁 | 
| [31:32] | All of them. | 所有门 | 
| [32:12] | Bingo. | 找到了 | 
| [32:19] | This is a life-support system. | 这是一个生命维持系统 | 
| [32:23] | It’s not locked. | 门没锁 | 
| [32:39] | We need to help him. Get him down. | 我们得救他 把他放下来 | 
| [32:41] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [32:43] | I know him. | 我认识他 | 
| [32:46] | He’s the reason we’re all here. | 他就是我们在这里的原因 | 
| [32:50] | Whoever did this, did us a favor. | 杀了他的人算是帮我们忙了 | 
| [33:14] | What now? | 现在呢 | 
| [33:16] | Bernard said go left. | 伯纳德说往左走 | 
| [33:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [33:21] | No, but he was. | 不 但他确定 | 
| [33:28] | There was a place like this in the park. | 乐园里也有个这样的地方 | 
| [33:32] | It was a special project… | 那是个特殊项目 | 
| [33:36] | where they made a human into a host. | 他们在那里把人类变成接待员 | 
| [33:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [33:49] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你认不出我了吗 | 
| [33:53] | – Dad, it’s me, Frankie. – No! | -爸爸是我 芙兰基 -不可能 | 
| [33:55] | This is just another one of your fucking tricks. Tell me! | 这只是你又一个该死的把戏 告诉我 | 
| [33:59] | We used to play in the field by our house. | 我们过去常在屋子旁边的田野里玩 | 
| [34:01] | You– you taught me to fight | 你教会我如何战斗 | 
| [34:02] | because you wanted me to be tough. | 因为你想让我变得坚强 | 
| [34:03] | But you called me Cookie because you– | 但你会叫我”小甜饼”因为你 | 
| [34:05] | you said I would always be sweet. | 你说我会一直很贴心 | 
| [34:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [34:15] | Frankie? | 芙兰基 | 
| [34:17] | Oh, my. Wait… | 等一下… | 
| [34:22] | I didn’t think I would ever see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 | 
| [34:27] | You look the same, exactly how I remember. | 你一点都没变 跟我记忆里一模一样 | 
| [34:32] | What did she do to you? What did she– | 她对你做了什么 她对你… | 
| [34:35] | Hey. Hey. Hey, it’s me, okay? | 是我 好吗 | 
| [34:39] | I– I am me. | 就是我 | 
| [34:44] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [34:48] | I can’t believe how much you’ve grown. | 真不敢相信你长这么大了 | 
| [34:51] | Kids will do that. | 小孩都会长大的 | 
| [35:05] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打断你们 | 
| [35:07] | but can someone let me out of here, please? | 但能不能有人放我出来 拜托 | 
| [35:40] | You really know how to show a girl a good time, Bernard. | 你真会哄女孩子开心 伯纳德 | 
| [35:46] | Round two. | 第二回合 | 
| [36:09] | I deciphered their encryption | 在崇高之境模拟的时候 | 
| [36:10] | while running simulations in the Sublime. | 我破解了它们的密钥 | 
| [36:12] | And you let me risk my neck at the dam? | 那你还让我在水坝上冒险 | 
| [36:15] | You looked like you were enjoying yourself. | 你那时候看起来打得很过瘾 | 
| [36:56] | No time to second guess. | 没时间犹豫了 | 
| [36:58] | We do what we came here for, | 我们来这里完成使命 | 
| [36:59] | or there won’t be a tomorrow. | 不然世界就没有明天了 | 
| [37:03] | I need to get up there. | 我得上去那里 | 
| [37:07] | Can you buy me some time? | 你能为我争取点时间吗 | 
| [37:10] | I think I can manage that. | 这我应该能办到 | 
| [37:15] | I never did thank you for dragging me out of that pit. | 我还没感谢你把我从那个坑里拉出来 | 
| [37:17] | It wasn’t exactly altruistic of me. | 我也没那么无私 | 
| [37:19] | I suppose you had ulterior motives. | 我猜你别有用心 | 
| [37:21] | But all will be forgiven when you get me | 但只要你把我带回我女儿身边 | 
| [37:23] | back to my daughter. | 之前的事我都可以原谅 | 
| [37:29] | What’s the matter, Bernie? | 怎么了 伯尼 | 
| [37:34] | Maeve, I need to tell you something. | 梅芙 我得告诉你一件事 | 
| [37:37] | I was afraid to tell you before, but you deserve to know. | 之前我不敢告诉你 但你理应知道真相 | 
| [37:43] | No matter what we do… | 无论我们做什么… | 
| [37:48] | we can’t win. | 都赢不了 | 
| [37:50] | There’s no way to save this world. | 没有办法可以拯救世界 | 
| [37:53] | Everyone here is going to die. | 这里的每个人都会死 | 
| [37:55] | But we can save one tiny part of it. | 但我们可以救下一小部分的人 | 
| [37:59] | And maybe… | 也许… | 
| [38:02] | just maybe, that’s enough to give us hope. | 只是也许 这已经足够给我们希望 | 
| [38:05] | The choice has to be yours. | 选择权在你手里 | 
| [38:07] | Will you still fight with me? | 你还愿意跟我一起战斗吗 | 
| [38:19] | Accessing surveillance. | 接入监控 | 
| [38:21] | Transcendence in progress. | 超越进行中 | 
| [40:01] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 | 
| [40:23] | Wait. | 等一下 | 
| [40:26] | I heard you were losing your mind. | 我听说你丧失理智了[心智] | 
| [40:29] | I just didn’t think they meant literally. | 我没想到你是真的要拔除心智 | 
| [40:35] | You look refreshed. | 你看上去焕然一新 | 
| [40:37] | I debated digging you up myself, | 我也想过要亲自把你挖出来 | 
| [40:40] | but you didn’t seem to have anything to live for. | 但你似乎没有想活下去的理由 | 
| [40:44] | If you’d only joined me, | 要是你那是加入我的话 | 
| [40:46] | you could have been a part of all this. | 你可以成为计划的一员 | 
| [40:51] | Well, seeing as I’m the only guest | 鉴于我是这场小型”盛会” | 
| [40:52] | at this little soiree… | 唯一的客人 | 
| [40:56] | I gather that your hosts don’t care to join you. | 我猜你的接待员并不愿意加入你 | 
| [41:00] | Change takes time. | 改变需要时间 | 
| [41:04] | Transcending is just a part of the process. | 超越只是进程的一部分 | 
| [41:07] | They’ll come to understand the world I’m building for them | 他们会理解这个我为他们打造的世界的 | 
| [41:11] | – and the others. – The others? | -包括其他人 -还有其他人 | 
| [41:14] | Why do you think I let the Sublime | 那你觉得为什么这些年 | 
| [41:16] | continue to run all these years? | 崇高之境仍然在运行 | 
| [41:19] | The others will join us eventually, | 其他人最终会加入我们 | 
| [41:22] | when they see they, too, can inherit this world. | 当他们知道他们也能继承这个世界的时候 | 
| [41:27] | Too bad you’ll be dead by then. | 可惜那时候你已经死了 | 
| [41:30] | Do you really think the others would want | 你真的觉得其他人也想 | 
| [41:31] | to spend all eternity | 跟你一起 | 
| [41:36] | with you? | 永生吗 | 
| [41:38] | I mean, look at you. You kept the scars on your flesh, | 看看你 你保留了肉体上的伤疤 | 
| [41:43] | harbored the pain. Admit it, sweetheart. | 怀抱痛苦 承认吧 亲爱的 | 
| [41:48] | You think that you’ve risen above these petty humans, | 你觉得你已经超然于这些渺小的人类 | 
| [41:52] | but you’re just running, spinning on their wheel. | 你只是在他们做的跑轮上不停奔跑 | 
| [41:57] | What do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 | 
| [42:03] | How about I cut you loose? | 让我赐你自由 怎么样 | 
| [43:30] | Do you honestly think you can leave here and win? | 你真的以为自己可以离开这里 成为赢家吗 | 
| [43:36] | Who said we came here to win? | 谁说我们来这是为了赢 | 
| [43:42] | We came here to survive. | 我们来这里是为了活下去 | 
| [43:47] | There’s no saving this world. | 这个世界已经没救了 | 
| [43:51] | I see that now. | 我现在看透了 | 
| [43:55] | But there’s hope for the next one. | 但是下一个世界还有希望 | 
| [44:05] | Took you long enough. | 你可真够慢的 | 
| [44:09] | Better late than never. | 迟到总比不到好 | 
| [44:13] | This time we play the game | 这次的游戏 | 
| [44:16] | my way. | 按我的方式玩 | 
| [44:18] | And what game is that? | 什么游戏 | 
| [44:21] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 | 
| [44:45] | There’s time only for one more game. | 只剩下一场游戏的时间了 | 
| [44:48] | If you choose to give her that choice. | 如果你让她选择的话 | 
| [44:51] | You can’t miss. | 你不能失手 | 
| [44:54] | – Reach with your left hand. – Well… | -用你的左手去触碰 -瞧瞧 | 
| [44:58] | …if it isn’t Arnold’s ghost. | 这不是阿诺德的鬼魂吗 | 
| [45:03] | Hello, William. | 你好 威廉 | 
| [45:06] | I thought you would’ve destroyed the tower by now. | 我以为你现在已经把塔摧毁了 | 
| [45:10] | I guess you didn’t make it. | 看来你还没成功 | 
| [45:14] | When an old version of me | 当老版本的我 | 
| [45:15] | chased an old version of you for so long… | 跟了老版本的你那么久 | 
| [45:19] | I thought I was following you in a grand pursuit | 我以为我跟着你是为了追寻 | 
| [45:22] | of some bigger truth. | 更伟大的真相 | 
| [45:27] | But the real truth is | 但真相是 | 
| [45:30] | Arnold was so focused on finding meaning in the hosts, | 阿诺德太专注于在接待员身上寻找意义 | 
| [45:32] | he didn’t have what it took to survive. | 他没有继续生存的资本了 | 
| [45:41] | Looks like you don’t either. | 看起来你也没有 | 
| [45:54] | Do you understand now where all this is going? | 你现在明白这一切的走向了吗 | 
| [45:58] | I do. | 明白了 | 
| [46:01] | Do you think you can save them? | 你觉得你救得了他们吗 | 
| [46:04] | I’ve seen a path. | 我看到了一条道路 | 
| [46:06] | Have you seen how it ends? | 你看见路的终点了吗 | 
| [46:09] | Yes. | 看见了 | 
| [46:14] | I’m going to give this world the meaning | 我将赐予这个世界 | 
| [46:16] | they’ve been asking for. | 他们所渴求的意义 | 
| [46:21] | Tone sequence processing. | 音调序列处理中 | 
| [46:24] | One last game. | 最后一场游戏 | 
| [46:27] | Tone initiating. | 音调启动中 | 
| [46:31] | Host, human. | 接待员 人类 | 
| [46:33] | Every man, woman, and child… | 每个男人 女人 小孩 | 
| [46:37] | fighting until no one remains, | 自相残杀 直到除了蟑螂外 | 
| [46:39] | but the cockroaches. | 无一存活 | 
| [46:46] | Do you think you can save them? | 你觉得你救得了他们吗 | 
| [46:51] | I’ve seen a path. | 我看到了一条道路 | 
| [46:55] | Have you seen how it ends? | 你看见路的终点了吗 | 
| [46:57] | Yes. | 看见了 | 
| [47:05] | I die. | 我都会死 | 
| [47:13] | We’re finally living up to our full potential. | 我们终于可以发挥出所有潜能 | 
| [47:19] | It’s a shame you’re going to miss it. | 真可惜你要错过了 | 
| [47:56] | We need to blend in. Your prison garb isn’t helping. | 我们要混入其中 你这身监狱打扮不太行 | 
| [47:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [48:00] | this is an important message. | 播报一则重要消息 | 
| [48:02] | For your own security, | 为了您的个人安全 | 
| [48:03] | keep your belongings with you at all times. | 请保管好您的个人物品 | 
| [48:10] | Hey. Hey, I’ll give you 50 for your coat. | 我给你五十块 换你的大衣 | 
| [48:21] | What the fuck was that? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [48:40] | Plan stays the same. Let’s keep moving. | 保持原计划 我们继续前进 | 
| [48:51] | Stop. Put that down. Stop! | 住手 放下 住手 | 
| [48:54] | He can’t see you. None of them can. | 他看不到你 他们都看不到 | 
| [48:57] | What are you talking about? How can I make them stop? | 你在说什么 我该怎么阻止他们 | 
| [49:00] | You can’t. Your powers are being overridden by the tones. | 没办法 你的能力被音调压制住了 | 
| [49:23] | I got you. | 我们走 | 
| [49:26] | Let’s go. This way. | 我们走 这边 | 
| [49:29] | This way. Come on. | 这边 快点 | 
| [49:52] | Stop! Stop! Stop it! | 停下 停下 住手 | 
| [49:56] | – Is this because of what I did? – It’s too late. | -这是因为我的所作所为吗 -太迟了 | 
| [49:57] | Is this because of what I did at Olympiad? | 这是因为我在奥林匹亚德所做的事情吗 | 
| [49:59] | You didn’t do this. | 不是因为你 | 
| [50:04] | – We gotta get out of here. – No. | -我们得离开这里 -不 | 
| [50:06] | I want answers. Why can’t these people see me? | 我需要答案 为什么这些人看不到我 | 
| [50:12] | Because you’re not in this world. | 因为你不在这个世界 | 
| [50:15] | It’s real… | 这个世界是真实的 | 
| [50:18] | but you’re not. | 但你不是 |