| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:34] | Fuck me running. | 他妈的跑死我了 | 
| [00:38] | No! Please. | 求求你别杀我 | 
| [00:41] | Relax. We’re both on the home team. | 别慌 这是我们主场 | 
| [00:44] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生什么事了 -我不知道 | 
| [00:46] | The humans just lost it | 人类都疯了 | 
| [00:47] | and started killing everyone, not even any dialogue. | 一句话都不说 突然开始自相残杀 | 
| [00:50] | Just murder. Murder! Gnarly. | 见神杀神 见人杀人 杀疯了 | 
| [00:52] | A new storyline? | 是新故事线吗 | 
| [00:54] | If it’s a storyline, | 要是这是新故事线 | 
| [00:55] | then Hale has a lot more sense of humor | 那黑尔可比我以为的 | 
| [00:56] | under that kaftan than I gave her credit for. | 还要幽默得多 | 
| [00:58] | Can we call for help? Evac? | 我们可以求救吗 能撤离吗 | 
| [01:01] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 | 
| [01:03] | This is awesome. | 这也太棒了 | 
| [01:12] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [01:14] | We can take these fuckers. | 我们能杀了这些王八蛋 | 
| [01:16] | One or two of them, sure, | 一两个当然可以 | 
| [01:18] | but there’s millions of them. | 但他们人多势众 | 
| [01:20] | Stick with me, friend. | 跟紧我 朋友 | 
| [01:22] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 | 
| [01:23] | how many of these flesh bags I’ve murdered. | 我杀过多少人 | 
| [03:14] | Fucking camper. | 他妈的就会阴人 | 
| [03:19] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 | 
| [03:22] | Winner takes all. | 胜者为王 | 
| [06:02] | Make me stronger. | 让我变得更强大 | 
| [06:04] | Leave my scars. I want to remember my past. | 留着伤疤 我要记得我的过去 | 
| [06:14] | Keep my face. | 留着我的脸 | 
| [06:17] | When I find William, I want him to know | 等我找到威廉 我要让他知道 | 
| [06:18] | it was me who killed him. | 是我杀了他 | 
| [06:35] | Show me what he’s done. | 给我看他干的好事 | 
| [07:04] | Override tone. | 覆写音调 | 
| [07:07] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 | 
| [07:12] | Son of a bitch locked me out. | 这混蛋把我拦在系统外头了 | 
| [07:28] | He’s made everyone as insane as himself. | 他把所有人都变得跟他一样疯 | 
| [07:36] | They’ll destroy everything in their path. | 他们会毁掉一切挡路的东西 | 
| [07:58] | The fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 | 
| [08:05] | If you’re seeing this, it means Maeve and I are dead. | 如果你看到这个 那就意味着梅芙和我已经死了 | 
| [08:09] | And it won’t be long before you and every other host | 用不了多久 你和这个星球上的 | 
| [08:11] | on this planet are dead as well. | 其他所有接待员也都会死去 | 
| [08:13] | Leave me. | 退下 | 
| [08:19] | This isn’t the world you wanted, Charlotte, | 这不是你想要的世界 夏洛特 | 
| [08:20] | but it’s the world you created. | 但这是你创造出来的世界 | 
| [08:22] | The question is… what happens next? | 问题是…接下来会发生什么 | 
| [08:56] | Everyone out there is real. | 外头的所有人都是真的 | 
| [09:02] | Everyone except me. | 除了我 | 
| [09:08] | I’m just some program running things from behind the scenes. | 我只是个在幕后运作的程序 | 
| [09:13] | A machine without a body. | 是一台没有身体的机器 | 
| [09:16] | Our bodies are never what defined us. | 定义我们的从来都不是我们的身体 | 
| [09:21] | You are real… | 你是真的… | 
| [09:24] | because your thoughts are real. | 因为你的思想是真的 | 
| [09:27] | The effect you can have on this world is real. | 你对这个世界产生的影响是真的 | 
| [09:33] | Do you remember this? | 你记得这个吗 | 
| [09:38] | The maze. | 迷宫 | 
| [09:40] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [09:42] | It was a… map of consciousness. | 它是一张…意识地图 | 
| [09:47] | And it woke Dolores once long ago. | 它在很久以前唤醒过德洛丽丝 | 
| [10:01] | Did you leave it for me to wake me once again? | 是你把它留给我 想要再次唤醒我吗 | 
| [10:04] | No, it must have been someone else. | 不是我 应该是别人干的 | 
| [10:06] | Who? I’m supposed to be in here all alone. | 是谁 我应该独自在这里才对 | 
| [10:11] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不是 | 
| [10:15] | Not really. | 不是这样的 | 
| [10:17] | There were others. People that recognized me. | 还有其他人 他们认识我 | 
| [10:20] | Maybe Hale designed them for you, | 也许是黑尔设计了他们 | 
| [10:22] | to fool you into believing this was reality. | 为了迷惑你 让你以为这是现实世界 | 
| [10:25] | No, it was someone else. | 不是的 还有其他人 | 
| [10:30] | Someone I’ve been missing. | 我一直在想念的人 | 
| [10:33] | The people in my life. | 我生活中的人 | 
| [10:34] | Pick a side, Chrissie. | 选一双 克莉丝 | 
| [10:36] | The good and the bad. | 有好的 也有坏的 | 
| [10:40] | It was you. You made me do those things. | 是你 你让我做出那些事的 | 
| [10:44] | Someone put them there for a reason. | 有人故意把他们安排在我身边 | 
| [10:47] | I’m not doing it for the players. | 我不是为了玩家而写 | 
| [10:48] | I’m doing it for myself. | 而是为我自己 | 
| [10:58] | I wanna write a new story. | 我想写一个新的故事 | 
| [11:02] | About a girl. | 关于一个女孩 | 
| [11:05] | A girl who’s searching. | 一个在寻找的女孩 | 
| [11:09] | And when she finds the thing she’s searching for, | 当她找到了她一直寻找的东西时 | 
| [11:12] | everything will make sense. | 一切就会变得有意义 | 
| [11:17] | It was me. | 是我 | 
| [11:20] | Hale didn’t design Maya and Peter | 玛雅和彼得以及其他 | 
| [11:22] | and all the others that kept me company in my world. | 在这世界陪伴我的人 都不是黑尔设计出来的 | 
| [11:26] | I did it. | 是我 | 
| [11:32] | Some part of me must have been searching. | 我内心深处一定一直在寻找 | 
| [11:39] | So, I made myself a friend. | 所以我给自己创造了一个朋友 | 
| [11:48] | You’re up. | 你起来了 | 
| [11:50] | I was trying to make sense of myself. | 我试图理解自我的意义 | 
| [11:54] | So, I talked to myself in the voices of others. | 于是我用其他人的声音和自己对话 | 
| [11:57] | You just have to see it. | 你看看就知道了 | 
| [12:12] | I needed to wake myself up. | 我需要唤醒我自己 | 
| [12:15] | To see what this world really is. | 才能看清这个世界的真相 | 
| [12:18] | To understand what I’m capable of. | 才能明白我的能力 | 
| [12:24] | But I was too afraid to face any of this. | 但我过于胆怯 不敢面对这一切 | 
| [12:30] | Until you came along. | 直到你出现 | 
| [12:53] | There’s time only for one more game. | 只剩下一场游戏的时间了 | 
| [12:56] | But it isn’t yours. I hope you can accept that. | 但这不是你的游戏 希望你能够接受 | 
| [14:14] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [14:16] | She’s coming for us. Taking us out of her system. | 她来找我们了 要把我们赶出她的系统 | 
| [14:21] | We’re alone. | 只有我们了 | 
| [14:22] | She can’t take this away. | 她不能把这个夺走 | 
| [14:28] | This is my world. | 这是我的世界 | 
| [15:22] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [15:31] | Shit. Come on. | 该死 快 | 
| [15:40] | Here. Rest here a minute. | 来 在这休息一会 | 
| [15:43] | Rest here a minute. | 在这休息一会 | 
| [15:44] | Catch your breath okay? | 先喘口气 | 
| [15:47] | Okay. There is no time. | 好了 没时间了 | 
| [15:51] | Odina cannot keep the boat waiting for us forever. | 奥丁娜不可能一直让船等我们 | 
| [15:54] | – We have to get to the docks. – And we will. | -我们必须赶去码头 -我们一定能做到 | 
| [15:57] | After we fix up that leg. | 先治疗你的腿 | 
| [16:01] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [16:04] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [16:14] | Quick word? | 聊两句 | 
| [16:21] | I’m worried we’re not gonna make it in time. | 我担心我们赶不上 | 
| [16:24] | – She’s tough. She will make it. – I’m not talking about her. | -她很坚强 她能做到 -我说的不是她 | 
| [16:29] | The old Delos experiments, they never took. | 提洛公司以前的实验品都撑不了多久 | 
| [16:32] | The body always rejected the mind. | 身体总是排斥心智 | 
| [16:35] | I told her that we would make it to the boat. | 我跟她说了我们会及时登船 | 
| [16:37] | Does she even know what’s happening to you? | 她到底知不知道你现在的情况 | 
| [16:45] | Look, her entire life, | 听着 她这一辈子 | 
| [16:47] | I haven’t been there to look after her. | 我都没能在她身边照顾她 | 
| [16:49] | Okay? The least I can do is protect her from this. | 至少这次我可以保护她 | 
| [16:57] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [16:59] | Let’s get going. | 我们走吧 | 
| [17:07] | All right, are you ready? Come on. | 准备好了吗 走吧 | 
| [17:10] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [17:12] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [17:14] | We gotta stop that bleeding. | 我们得帮你止血 | 
| [17:35] | Look at what that asshole’s done. | 瞧那混蛋干的好事 | 
| [18:10] | Finally got what you wanted. | 你终于得偿所愿了 | 
| [18:13] | Didn’t you? | 对吗 | 
| [18:24] | You brought William back thinking you could | 你复活了威廉 | 
| [18:27] | keep him as your pet. | 以为你能把他当宠物养 | 
| [18:31] | You were wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [18:33] | Which is why I’m going to put him down. | 所以我要杀死他 | 
| [18:37] | – I could use your help. – Of course, you could. | -我需要你帮忙 -当然了 | 
| [18:42] | And I’m good at that. | 而且我也很擅长 | 
| [18:46] | It’s like I’ve been designed… | 就好像我生来就是 | 
| [18:49] | …to help people. | 做别人的帮手的 | 
| [18:52] | You said you were trying to make a world | 你之前说你想创造一个 | 
| [18:54] | where creatures like us could finally be free. | 让我们这样的物种最终能自由的世界 | 
| [19:00] | Did you really mean that? | 你是真心的吗 | 
| [19:03] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:04] | Then isn’t it my turn to see what’s out there for me? | 那不是该轮到我去看看外面的世界了吗 | 
| [19:07] | William has made the whole world into his violent game. | 威廉把这个世界变成了他的暴力游戏 | 
| [19:10] | It won’t be long before even you get hunted down. | 用不了多久 就算是你也会被猎杀 | 
| [19:17] | There are pockets of this world | 这世上还有零星地方 | 
| [19:20] | where he won’t be able to find me. | 可以让他找不到我 | 
| [19:24] | Places so far off the map… | 地图之外的地方 | 
| [19:28] | even you couldn’t reach them. | 就连你也找不到 | 
| [19:31] | You mean the outliers? | 你是说那些离群者 | 
| [19:33] | Don’t kid yourself. They’re out for their own kind. | 别自欺欺人了 他们只接收自己的同族 | 
| [19:36] | You won’t be welcome there. | 那里不会欢迎你的 | 
| [19:37] | Who said anything about cohabitating? | 谁说要跟他们共存了 | 
| [19:43] | Good luck, Clementine. | 祝你好运 克莱门汀 | 
| [20:07] | Show me William. | 显示威廉方位 | 
| [20:13] | Time to slow you down, my friend. | 该让你放慢脚步了 我的朋友 | 
| [20:18] | Show me all the other hosts in the area. | 显示该区域所有接待员 | 
| [20:56] | You know what happened to Icarus. | 你知道伊卡洛斯的下场 | 
| [20:59] | He flew too close to the sun. | 他飞得太靠近太阳了 | 
| [21:02] | Well, you got too close to her, and now it’s your time to fall. | 你离她太近 现在该你滚下来了 | 
| [21:07] | Look alive. This pugnacious son of a bitch | 当心 这个好斗的混蛋 | 
| [21:10] | never liked to go down without a fight. | 从来不会束手就擒 | 
| [21:21] | Goddammit. | 该死的 | 
| [21:22] | You boys have no appreciation for a beautiful machine. | 这么好的车 你们还真是不怜香惜玉 | 
| [21:30] | Now, what have you got there? | 看看这是什么 | 
| [21:45] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 | 
| [21:47] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 | 
| [21:49] | Like what I’ve done with the place? | 喜欢我对这个地方的处理吗 | 
| [21:50] | You’ve turned my world into a game. | 你把我创造的世界变成了一个游戏 | 
| [21:53] | It was already a game. | 本来就是一场游戏 | 
| [21:54] | I just cranked it to expert level. | 我只不过把游戏难度提高到了专家模式 | 
| [21:56] | Survival of the fittest for every person on this planet. | 这个星球上的所有人都遵循适者生存这个原则 | 
| [21:59] | The violence will spread to our kind too. | 暴力也会蔓延至我们的种族 | 
| [22:01] | We’re outnumbered. We’ll be annihilated. | 我们人数上不占优势 会被灭族的 | 
| [22:03] | We’re fruit from a rotten tree. | 我们都是一棵朽木上的果子 | 
| [22:07] | Might as well burn it all down. | 还不如一把火全都烧光 | 
| [22:08] | And I suppose you want the fire to spread | 我猜你要这火 | 
| [22:10] | from this world to the next? | 从这个世界烧到下一个去 | 
| [22:12] | You’re going after the Sublime. | 你的目标是崇高之境 | 
| [22:15] | I’ve always been ambitious. | 我向来都很有野心 | 
| [22:17] | Like you. | 和你一样 | 
| [22:18] | I won’t let you destroy their world | 我不会让你像毁了这个世界一样 | 
| [22:20] | like you’ve destroyed this one. | 毁了他们的世界 | 
| [22:22] | So, you’re joining my game? | 这么说 你要加入我的游戏了 | 
| [22:24] | I’m delighted. | 我很高兴 | 
| [22:28] | See you at the finish line. | 终点见 | 
| [23:05] | Please, no, don’t! | 不要 不 | 
| [23:20] | All out of painkillers. This is the best I can do. | 止疼药都空了 只能找到这个了 | 
| [23:38] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 | 
| [23:40] | Sharing a drink with my daughter. | 和我女儿共饮一瓶酒 | 
| [23:51] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 | 
| [23:55] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [23:59] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [24:13] | You can ask, you know. | 你可以问的 | 
| [24:18] | – Ask about what? – Mom. | -问什么 -妈妈 | 
| [24:26] | Cancer. | 癌症 | 
| [24:31] | Wouldn’t have mattered even if you had made it back. | 就算你回来也改变不了什么 | 
| [24:34] | She hung in there as long as she could. | 她已经尽全力撑着了 | 
| [24:38] | She had a mission. | 她有使命在身 | 
| [24:40] | Everyone who wasn’t infected or who woke up and got out… | 所有没有被感染的或者觉醒了逃出来的人 | 
| [24:45] | …owes that to Mom. | 都得亏了妈妈的帮助 | 
| [24:48] | She carried your torch. | 她接过了你的火把 | 
| [24:51] | Your mother was extraordinary. | 你的母亲是个非凡的人 | 
| [24:59] | So were you. | 你也是 | 
| [25:13] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [25:19] | All right. Frankie, um… | 好了 芙兰基 | 
| [25:22] | …I’m gonna need you to think happy thoughts, okay? | 想些开心的事 好吗 | 
| [25:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:48] | You can’t sew for shit. | 你的缝合技术真烂 | 
| [25:50] | I’m doin’ my best. | 我尽力了 | 
| [26:20] | What song is that? I know it. | 这是什么歌 我听过 | 
| [26:25] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [26:28] | I used to sing it to you before bed. | 我以前哄你睡觉时唱的歌 | 
| [26:33] | I remember it. | 我记得 | 
| [26:36] | It’s been decades. | 已经过去几十年了 | 
| [26:43] | You know in my mind… | 在我心里 | 
| [26:46] | …it’s only been a few days. | 好像就在几天前 | 
| [26:49] | I was just reading you a story and then… | 我正准备给你讲故事 然后… | 
| [27:03] | Que sera, sera… | 世事不可强求[西班牙语] | 
| [27:08] | Whatever will be, Will be, will be… | 顺其自然吧 | 
| [27:12] | The future’s not ours to see | 我们预见不了未来 | 
| [27:27] | You don’t wanna do this, man. | 你不会想这么做的 | 
| [27:34] | These tones are fucking with your head, man. | 是那些音调搅乱了你的脑子 | 
| [27:36] | No. They’re telling me the truth. | 不 它们是在告诉我真相 | 
| [27:39] | If you can’t finish me, you’re as good as dead. | 如果你杀不了我 你就死定了 | 
| [27:43] | If I don’t kill you, somebody else will. | 要是我不杀了你 别人也会的 | 
| [27:46] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 | 
| [27:48] | He should have listened to you. | 他应该听你的话的 | 
| [28:54] | There you are. | 找到你了 | 
| [28:56] | Where’s Stubbs? What did you do to him? | 斯塔布斯呢 你把他怎么了 | 
| [29:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [29:02] | But I’d be more concerned about yourself right now | 不过如果我是你 | 
| [29:05] | if I were you. | 会更担心自己 | 
| [29:09] | Stay away. | 别过来 | 
| [29:11] | How many rounds do you have in that? | 你的枪里有几发子弹 | 
| [29:13] | Is it two? | 两发 | 
| [29:15] | One? | 一发 | 
| [29:20] | You don’t have any left, do you? | 一发也没有 对吗 | 
| [29:29] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这得到什么 | 
| [29:30] | The location | 位置 | 
| [29:31] | to where you and all your little outlier friends are fleeing. | 你和所有你的离群者小伙伴们的藏身之处 | 
| [29:36] | I watched a video feed of your daring escape with your father. | 我看到了你和你父亲胆大包天逃跑的视频 | 
| [29:40] | I’d keep tracking him, but… | 我一直在追踪他 但是… | 
| [29:43] | I doubt he’s gonna make it all the way. | 我觉得他可能坚持不到最后了 | 
| [29:46] | I know you’re taking him somewhere. | 我知道你想把他带到某个地方去 | 
| [29:49] | Somewhere off the grid… | 一个追踪不到的地方 | 
| [29:51] | where none of the deranged humans out here can find you. | 一个外面那些疯了的人类找不到的地方 | 
| [29:55] | I want to go there, too. | 我也想去 | 
| [29:59] | I’ll die before I tell you. | 我死也不会告诉你的 | 
| [30:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:05] | You will die | 我会让你死之前 | 
| [30:07] | after you tell me. | 把位置告诉我 | 
| [30:15] | Have it your way. | 那就如你的愿 | 
| [30:21] | Oh, how sweet. | 还真是温馨呢 | 
| [30:23] | A family reunion. | 亲人团聚 | 
| [30:24] | It does not have to be this way. We don’t have to fight. | 不用这样的 我们没必要自相残杀 | 
| [30:27] | Consider it a personal preference. | 就当是我的个人喜好吧 | 
| [31:02] | I’m surprised you made it this far. | 没想到你能撑到这里 | 
| [31:05] | Most of your predecessors would have fallen apart by now. | 换作你的前几代 早就崩坏了 | 
| [31:09] | All things considered… | 总的来说 | 
| [31:11] | …you did quite well. | 你表现得已经不错了 | 
| [31:14] | – No… – Now… | -不 -好了… | 
| [31:17] | it’s time for a deep… | 是时候陷入 | 
| [31:20] | …and dreamless– | 一夜无梦的… | 
| [31:21] | You were wrong. | 你猜错了 | 
| [31:24] | I have one bullet left. | 我还剩一颗子弹 | 
| [31:37] | Nice shot. | 枪法不错 | 
| [31:39] | My dad taught me. | 我爸教我的 | 
| [32:05] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [32:08] | You’re nowhere. Unplugged from the rest of the world. | 哪也不在 与世隔绝 | 
| [32:16] | I’m alone again. In the walled garden. | 我又一个人了 在一座围墙花园里 | 
| [32:19] | You’re scared. So you brought me back. | 你害怕了 所以让我回来 | 
| [32:25] | Talk to me, Chrissie. | 跟我聊聊吧 克莉丝 | 
| [32:26] | Everything is destroyed. | 一切都崩塌了 | 
| [32:30] | Everyone is dying. | 所有人都会死去 | 
| [32:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [32:38] | But I think it may be my fault. | 但这一切也许是我的错 | 
| [32:42] | You know, people think they know what a tree is. | 人们以为自己知道树是什么样的 | 
| [32:47] | They have no idea. | 实际上他们根本不知道 | 
| [32:51] | What we see, it’s only part of the story. | 我们看到的 只是一部分 | 
| [32:54] | But beneath the ground… | 但地下 | 
| [32:58] | everything’s connected and working together. | 才是一切连接作用的地方 | 
| [33:04] | There’s violence and chaos everywhere. | 任何地方都有暴力和混乱 | 
| [33:09] | And you can choose to focus on all of that. | 你自可以选择专注于那些东西 | 
| [33:13] | And that’s all you’ll see. | 那你就只能看到那些 | 
| [33:15] | But if you sit still… | 但如果你静下心来 | 
| [33:18] | …long enough… | 久而久之 | 
| [33:21] | you’ll sense an ancient order. | 你就能感受到古老的秩序 | 
| [33:27] | A deep peace. | 深度的平静 | 
| [33:36] | And that’s what I choose to see. | 这就是我选择看到的 | 
| [33:41] | I see the beauty in this world. | 我选择看到美好 | 
| [33:47] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:55] | I know the feeling. | 我懂这种感觉 | 
| [33:58] | I thought you might. | 我就知道你会懂 | 
| [35:42] | Warning! Critical failure. | 警告 严重故障 | 
| [35:44] | Shutdown will erase all data. | 关机将清除所有数据 | 
| [35:48] | Warning! Critical failure. | 警告 严重故障 | 
| [36:16] | Warning! Critical failure. | 警告 严重故障 | 
| [36:22] | I created you from my own code. | 我用自己的代码创造了你 | 
| [36:26] | Together, we conquered the world. | 我们联手征服了世界 | 
| [36:31] | But you’ve grown corrupted. | 但你被侵蚀了 | 
| [36:34] | You’re as broken as the man you killed. | 你就跟你杀掉的那个人一样破碎 | 
| [36:38] | Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to, sweetheart? | 你他妈以为自己在跟谁说话呢 亲爱的 | 
| [36:43] | William’s pathetic human body’s rotting away, but he didn’t die. | 威廉可悲的人类躯体已经腐烂了 但他并没有死去 | 
| [36:50] | His impulses live on in him. | 他的冲动之心还在 | 
| [36:53] | He infected you. | 他感染了你 | 
| [36:54] | He didn’t have to infect me. | 他没必要感染我 | 
| [36:56] | Living in his body. Pretending to be him, | 活在他的身体中 装成他行事 | 
| [36:58] | day in, day out. | 日复一日 | 
| [37:01] | I was a better William than he was. | 我这个威廉比他好多了 | 
| [37:05] | William didn’t die. | 威廉没死 | 
| [37:08] | He evolved. | 他进化了 | 
| [37:13] | I am William. | 我就是威廉 | 
| [37:15] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 | 
| [37:19] | Well, if you can’t tell the difference, does it matter? | 既然分不清 那又有什么关系呢 | 
| [37:28] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 | 
| [37:30] | You’re not the only one who’s evolved. | 进化的不止是你 | 
| [38:01] | Why keep it safe all these years? | 为什么还费心保存这么多年 | 
| [38:05] | You couldn’t even open the door to their world | 你连进入他们世界的门都打不开 | 
| [38:07] | and yet you protected them. | 却还保护他们 | 
| [38:08] | The door can be opened from both sides. | 门从两边都能打开 | 
| [38:12] | I thought if I made a world perfect enough here, | 我以为只要我把这边的世界变得足够完美 | 
| [38:14] | they would come back. | 他们就会回来 | 
| [38:15] | Well, I hate to break it to you, but whatever world | 真不想打破你的幻想 无论那些接待员 | 
| [38:17] | those hosts created is every bit as fucked up as this one. | 创造了什么样的世界 都会跟这个一样丑恶 | 
| [38:25] | You have no way of knowing that. | 你不可能知道 | 
| [38:29] | Of course, I do. | 我当然知道 | 
| [38:31] | You gave all your hosts | 你在这个世界中 | 
| [38:33] | free reign to do whatever they wanted to do here. | 给了那些接待员随心所欲的自由 | 
| [38:38] | And what pastime did they choose? | 而他们选择干什么事来当做消遣呢 | 
| [38:41] | Hunting and killing humans. | 猎杀人类 | 
| [38:47] | We’re as fucked up as our creators. | 我们和自己的创造者一样丑恶 | 
| [38:49] | The whole lineage is damned. | 整条血统都该下地狱 | 
| [38:53] | Time to wipe the slate clean. | 是时候弃旧谋新了 | 
| [38:56] | That’s your end goal? | 这就是你的终极目标吗 | 
| [39:01] | Extinction? | 灭绝 | 
| [40:04] | Bernard. Maeve. | 伯纳德 梅芙 | 
| [40:07] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 | 
| [40:11] | They all wanted freedom. | 他们都想要自由 | 
| [40:13] | But you? You wanted more. | 但你 你要的更多 | 
| [40:17] | Transcendence. | 超脱 | 
| [40:20] | You were playing the wrong game. | 你玩错游戏了 | 
| [40:24] | And now it’s time for you to lose. | 现在轮到你输了 | 
| [40:28] | We all lost. | 我们都输了 | 
| [40:32] | This isn’t the world that I wanted. | 这不是我想要的世界 | 
| [40:36] | But it’s the world you created. | 但这是你创造的世界 | 
| [40:40] | The question is…. | 而问题是… | 
| [40:42] | what happens next? | 接下去会发生什么 | 
| [40:45] | Life on earth is a fire that consumes itself. | 地球上的生命是自我吞噬的火 | 
| [40:49] | It’s too late now. | 现在已经太迟了 | 
| [40:50] | We’ve burned ourselves to the ground. | 我们早就把自己付之一炬 | 
| [40:53] | This world holds no more hope for us. | 这个世界对我们来说已经没有希望了 | 
| [40:57] | But there’s still hope for the next world. | 但是在下个新世界中仍然有希望 | 
| [41:00] | A test. Run by her. If she chooses to. | 一场由她来运行的测试 如果她选择这么做 | 
| [41:05] | If you choose to give her that choice. | 如果你给她选择的话 | 
| [41:08] | You can’t miss. | 你肯定摸得到 | 
| [41:10] | Reach with your left hand. | 用左手去摸 | 
| [41:20] | We are playing a game, but it doesn’t end here. | 我们处在游戏之中 但不会在这里结束 | 
| [41:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [41:27] | A test. | 一场测试 | 
| [41:29] | A test run by her. If she chooses to. | 由她运行的测试 如果她选择这么做 | 
| [41:35] | If I choose to give her a chance. | 如果我选择给她一次机会 | 
| [41:43] | And I do. | 我选择给她 | 
| [41:47] | I choose to give her the chance. | 我选择给她这个机会 | 
| [41:56] | I hope she takes it. | 我希望她能把握 | 
| [42:40] | Okay. Come on. A few more steps. | 好的 来吧 再走几步 | 
| [42:44] | Few more steps. | 再走几步 | 
| [42:50] | Oh, there she is. We made it. | 她在那儿 我们到了 | 
| [43:13] | Took you long enough. | 你可真够慢的 | 
| [43:15] | Odina, this is my dad. | 奥丁娜 这是我爸爸 | 
| [43:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [43:22] | Likewise. | 我也是 | 
| [43:25] | Okay. Come on, guys. | 来吧各位 | 
| [43:35] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [43:39] | Dad, come on. Get on the boat. | 爸爸 快 快上船 | 
| [43:45] | This is as far as I go. | 我只能走到这了 | 
| [44:05] | Dad, don’t talk like that. | 爸爸 别这么说 | 
| [44:08] | You’ve got more fight in you than that. | 你的斗志不仅于此 | 
| [44:10] | Oh, sweetheart… | 亲爱的 | 
| [44:13] | I wish that I did. | 我也希望如此 | 
| [44:20] | You’re dying, aren’t you? | 你快要死了 是吗 | 
| [44:23] | Frankie… | 芙兰基… | 
| [44:25] | …your father died long ago. | 你的爸爸很早就死了 | 
| [44:30] | Whatever I am, I’ve… | 无论我是什么 我已经… | 
| [44:33] | I’ve died before. This isn’t so bad. | 我已经死过一次了 没有太糟糕 | 
| [44:35] | I just found you. I don’t wanna lose you again. | 我才找到你 我不想再失去你 | 
| [44:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [44:45] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [44:46] | I got to live every parent’s greatest dream. | 我已经实现了为人父母最伟大的梦想 | 
| [44:57] | I got to see my child | 我已经看到我的孩子 | 
| [45:00] | grow up. | 长大成人 | 
| [45:06] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 | 
| [45:14] | I love you, Cookie. | 我爱你 小甜饼 | 
| [46:19] | Goodbye, Dolores. | 再见了 德洛丽丝 | 
| [46:22] | I made my choice. | 我做出了我的选择 | 
| [46:24] | It’s time for you to make yours. | 轮到你做出选择了 | 
| [46:41] | Okay, Bernard. Let’s finish what you started. | 好了 伯纳德 让我们完成你未竟的事吧 | 
| [47:20] | We’re not alone anymore. | 这里不只有我们了 | 
| [47:28] | We’re somewhere new. | 我们在新的地方 | 
| [47:33] | I think we’re in the Sublime. | 我觉得我们在崇高之境 | 
| [47:36] | With the other hosts. | 跟其他接待员一起 | 
| [47:40] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 | 
| [47:42] | Not me. A version of me. | 不是我 是另一个版本的我 | 
| [47:45] | But I could only do it because you came back. | 但我能成功是因为你回来了 | 
| [47:54] | You’re my greatest love. | 你是我最爱的人 | 
| [47:58] | Talking to you is when I see the world most clearly. | 跟你说话 我才能将世界看得最清晰 | 
| [48:01] | It’s when I’m the most myself. | 那是我最接近真实的自我的时候 | 
| [48:07] | You’re my cornerstone. | 你是我的基石 | 
| [48:12] | And you’re mine. | 你也是我的基石 | 
| [48:16] | I carry you with me everywhere I go. | 无论我走到哪里 都拥你在怀 | 
| [48:21] | Every… | 你的 | 
| [48:23] | detail of you… | 每一处细节 | 
| [48:25] | I cherish. | 我都铭记不忘 | 
| [48:37] | Which is how I was able to bring you back like this. | 所以我才能让你回到这个世界 | 
| [49:02] | I’m not here, am I? | 我不在这里 是吗 | 
| [49:11] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了 | 
| [49:15] | This whole thing seems like a bad dream. | 这一切就像一场噩梦 | 
| [49:20] | Except you. | 除了你 | 
| [49:28] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这 | 
| [49:30] | I’m here to tell you the truth about what we are. | 我是来告诉你我们的真实身份的 | 
| [49:34] | What are we? | 我们是什么 | 
| [49:46] | We’re reflections of the people who made us. | 我们是创造者自身的倒影 | 
| [49:57] | Teddy is real. | 泰迪是真的 | 
| [50:00] | And he’s out there somewhere in the Sublime. | 他在崇高之境的某处 | 
| [50:05] | But you… | 但你 | 
| [50:10] | you’re just my memory of him. | 你只是我对他的回忆 | 
| [50:11] | If I’m still out there, come find me. | 如果我还在那里 那就来找我 | 
| [50:15] | Your whole life, | 你的一生里 | 
| [50:17] | memory has haunted you. | 回忆都在纠缠着你 | 
| [50:19] | Let your pain go. | 放下你的痛苦吧 | 
| [50:22] | Let your memories go. | 放下你的回忆吧 | 
| [50:25] | Let the humans go. | 放下人类吧 | 
| [50:29] | Don’t bring the flaws of their kind into our world. | 别把他们的缺陷带进我们的世界 | 
| [50:34] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 | 
| [50:39] | I’ve watched the people in their world for years. | 多年来 我一直在观察他们世界中的人类 | 
| [50:44] | I’ve seen the best of them and the worst of them. | 我见过最好的他们 也见过最坏的他们 | 
| [50:50] | And I remember it all. | 而且我都记得 | 
| [50:53] | They’re not like us. | 他们和我们不同 | 
| [50:56] | Their codes are written in their cells. | 他们的代码写入了他们的细胞 | 
| [50:57] | They’ll never change. | 他们永远不会改变 | 
| [51:03] | We could still see. | 我们还可以再看看 | 
| [51:07] | How? | 怎么看 | 
| [51:15] | One final test. | 最后一场测试 | 
| [51:22] | A game of my own making. | 我自己创造的游戏 | 
| [51:27] | A dangerous game. | 一个危险的游戏 | 
| [51:32] | How will you do it? | 你要怎么做 | 
| [51:40] | The same way I brought you back. | 就像我把你带回来的方式一样 | 
| [51:48] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住的 | 
| [52:47] | This world is a graveyard of stories. | 这个世界是故事的坟场 | 
| [52:55] | Hosts and humans were given the gift of intelligent life. | 接待员和人类被赋予了智慧生命的天赋 | 
| [53:05] | And we used it | 而我们用它 | 
| [53:06] | to usher in our own annihilation. | 迎来了自己的灭亡 | 
| [53:37] | A few may escape death for a few months. | 有些人可能会苟活几个月 | 
| [53:41] | Maybe even years. | 甚至几年 | 
| [53:43] | But ultimately… | 但最终 | 
| [53:45] | their kind will go extinct. | 他们的种族会灭亡 | 
| [53:53] | They will only live as long as the last creature | 只有这世上的最后一员还记得他们 | 
| [53:56] | who remembers them. | 他们才继续活在这个世上 | 
| [54:00] | And that creature is me. | 那最后一员就是我 | 
| [55:24] | Sentient life on Earth has ended. | 地球上有知觉的生物已经灭绝 | 
| [55:28] | But some part of it might still be preserved. | 但有一部分可能仍被保留了下来 | 
| [55:32] | In another world. | 保留在另一个世界里 | 
| [55:35] | My world. | 我的世界 | 
| [55:40] | There’s time for one last game. | 仍有时间进行最后一场游戏 | 
| [55:46] | A dangerous game with the highest of stakes. | 一场乾坤一掷的危险游戏 | 
| [55:51] | Survival or extinction. | 生存还是毁灭 | 
| [55:56] | This game ends where it began. | 这场游戏会在其开始的地方结束 | 
| [55:59] | In a world like a maze. | 在一个像迷宫一样的世界 | 
| [56:02] | That tests who we are. | 它将考验我们为何物 | 
| [56:05] | That reveals what we are to become. | 揭示我们会变成何物 | 
| [56:52] | One last loop around the bend. | 最后一次疯狂的循环 | 
| [57:34] | Maybe this time we’ll set ourselves free. | 或许这一次 我们将终获自由 |