英文名称:What Lies Below
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | All right,diggers! Gather around. | 好的挖掘者们 都过来吧 |
[01:32] | Listen for your name | 听好你们的名字 |
[01:34] | Andy Trainor,Michael Hudman, | 安迪·特雷纳 米凯尔·哈德曼 |
[01:38] | Zach Steinhart,Zach Berman, | 扎克·斯坦哈特 扎克·伯曼 |
[01:41] | Leif Quincy, Sam Pace, and JJ. | 莱夫·昆西 萨姆·佩斯和JJ |
[01:51] | Hey! | 干什么 |
[01:54] | Perv! | 变态 |
[01:55] | Weirdo! | 怪胎 |
[01:59] | Baby girl! | 小女孩 |
[02:11] | Soooo What do you think? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:15] | I miss the Red. | 我还是喜欢红的 |
[02:17] | Boo. You’re no fun. | 你真没趣 |
[02:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:23] | Well, how was camp? | 露营怎么样 |
[02:24] | Any good digs? | 有挖到好的东西吗 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Some. | 是啊 有一些吧 |
[02:28] | And the other kids? | 那其他的孩子呢 |
[02:31] | Fine. | 都挺好 |
[02:33] | And the boooooys? | 有喜欢的男孩吗 |
[02:37] | Oh. That nice, huh? | 真不错啊 是吧 |
[03:01] | Don’t. | 别 |
[03:04] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re Girls girls girls girls ♪ | ♪ 因为我们是女孩 女孩 女孩 女孩 ♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ And we like Boys boys boys boys ♪ | ♪ 我们喜欢男生 男生 男生 男生 ♪ |
[03:08] | ♪ We’re girls girls Girls girls ♪ | ♪ 我们是女孩 女孩 女孩 女孩 ♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ And we like Boys boys boys boys ♪ | ♪ 我们喜欢男生 男生 男生 男生 ♪ |
[03:13] | ♪ Girls girls– ♪ | ♪ 女孩 女孩 ♪ |
[03:14] | What! I missed you! Can’t I miss you? | 干什么 我很想你 我们不能想你吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I missed you, too. | 是啊 我也很想你 |
[03:20] | Great! So then next year you stay home! | 真好 那么明年你就呆在家吧 |
[03:23] | – Maybe. – Oh, come on, baby girl, | -也许吧 -别这样 亲爱的 |
[03:25] | don’t you think you’re getting a little old for that camp? | 你不觉得你去参加夏令营有点老吗 |
[03:29] | – If it’s cause of Tommy– – It’s not. | -如果这是为了汤米 -这不是 |
[03:30] | Well, if it is– | 好吧 如果是 |
[03:32] | – It’s not! – I’m just saying, | -这不是 -我只是说 |
[03:33] | it wouldn’t kill you to maybe dress a bit sexier | 偶尔穿的性感一点 |
[03:36] | – every now and then. – Okay, look, Mom! | -也不会怎样 -听着 妈 |
[03:37] | Tommy is cute | 汤米是很可爱 |
[03:38] | but he’s not why I go there. | 但他不是我去夏令营的原因 |
[03:40] | You know that. So, please stop. | 你知道的 所以别说了好吗 |
[03:42] | – Fine. – Please. | -好吧 -求你了 |
[03:44] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:729个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:79个,六级词汇:41个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:59个,考研词汇:90个,专四词汇:66个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:153个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:57] | Can you scratch my arm? | 你能挠挠我的手臂吗 |
[04:26] | You wanna drive? | 你想开车吗 |
[04:29] | You? Really? | “你”真的吗 |
[04:30] | Sure! | 当然 |
[04:31] | Don’t I need like a permit? | 我不需要驾驶证吗 |
[04:33] | Do you want to drive or not? | 你到底想不想开 |
[04:43] | Oh, look at you! All excited! | 看看你 这么兴奋 |
[04:46] | Yaaaay! Yes! Seatbelt. | 对了 安全带 |
[04:48] | Check, okay. | 好了 |
[04:50] | Hands at ten-two,foot on the brake | 手放在10点钟和2点钟方向 脚踩刹车 |
[04:53] | and put the car into drive. | 然后准备开车 |
[04:55] | But che-checkyour blind spot first. | 首先检查盲点 |
[04:57] | And-and the mirror. | 还有后视镜 |
[04:58] | Oh, God! You’ll have to adjust those. | 天哪 你需要调整下那些东西 |
[05:00] | And the seat–God, is it getting hot in here? | 还有座位 天哪这里是越来越热了吗 |
[05:03] | Wait! But, don’t forget to signal! | 等下 别忘了打信号灯 |
[05:04] | Mom! | 妈 |
[05:05] | Too much? | 我讲太多了吗 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:16] | Oh! Look at you. | 看看你 |
[05:23] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很好 |
[05:26] | Okay, steady. | 就这样 稳住 |
[05:28] | You show, hey– Libby, Libby,Libby, road! | 你表现的 利比 利比看路 |
[05:32] | – Mom! – What? | -妈 -干什么 |
[05:36] | It’s just for one of the vacant lots. | 就是块在售的空地 |
[05:37] | We talked about this! | 我们聊过这个的 |
[05:41] | We’re gonna need money for college, baby girl. | 我们需要钱来供你上大学 亲爱的 |
[05:44] | The romance stories aren’t selling like they used to. | 爱情小说卖的不像以前那么好了 |
[05:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:49] | Betty said she’s still willing to show us | 贝蒂说她仍愿意带我们去 |
[05:50] | around at SUNY Adirondack. | 阿迪朗达克的纽约州立大学附近转转 |
[05:53] | SUNY. | 纽约州立大学 |
[05:55] | What? It’s affordable. | 怎么啦 我们能负担起的 |
[05:56] | Yeah, affordable, huh? | 是吗 付得起 真的吗 |
[05:59] | What? Don’t you dare! It was a gift! | 什么 你怎么敢 这是一份礼物 |
[06:01] | – Gi–gift? – Yeah. | -礼 礼物吗 -是呀 |
[06:02] | From who? | 谁送的 |
[06:03] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[06:13] | – Um, whose–? – Great job, baby girl!!! | -谁的 -干得好 亲爱的 |
[06:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:21] | We’re here! | 我们来啦 |
[06:24] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[06:28] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[06:29] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:31] | – What are you–? – Hey! | -你在 -你好啊 |
[06:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:57] | I’m writing him constantly. | 我经常给他写信 |
[07:09] | Who wears a speedo? | 谁还穿紧身泳裤啊 |
[07:13] | Libs, this is my boyfriend, John. | 小利 这我的男朋友约翰 |
[07:19] | Miss Wells, | 韦尔斯小姐 |
[07:21] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you! | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[07:25] | Libby? | 利比 |
[07:29] | I hope you don’t mind that I’m here! | 我希望你不会介意我在这里 |
[07:32] | I know it’s your Lake house | 我知道这是你的湖边小屋 |
[07:33] | and I’m not trying to take away time with your Mom. | 而且我也不想占用你和你妈相处的时间 |
[07:36] | So– | 所以 |
[07:38] | Oh! I’ve actually got something for you. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[07:40] | Can you give me just a minute? | 能稍微等我一下吗 |
[07:46] | You have a boyfriend? | 你竟然有男朋友 |
[07:48] | I know! | 我知道 |
[07:50] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[07:51] | I thought it was just a fling! | 我以为那只是玩玩而已 |
[07:53] | I mean, look at him. | 我说 你看看他 |
[07:56] | Is he what you were “doing” | 这就是你每次在我打给你 |
[07:57] | every time I called? | 你都在”做事”的原因吗 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:02] | This is for you. | 这是给你准备的 |
[08:09] | Your mom told me | 你妈妈告诉我 |
[08:11] | that you’re really into archeology. | 你很喜欢考古 |
[08:14] | This is the Navajo tribes'”stone of life”. | 这是纳瓦霍斯部落的”生命之石” |
[08:21] | It’s the only “object”they really assign any value to | 这是他们唯一一个除了实用外 |
[08:23] | outside of its utility. | 还被赋予了价值的物品 |
[08:26] | And, if you look here, | 而且如果你看这里 |
[08:29] | the upside-down crescent moon shape? | 那个倒挂的新月形状 |
[08:31] | It’s called a ‘Naja’ by the Navajo, | 在纳瓦霍斯部落被称作”纳亚” |
[08:34] | but it’s actually Moorish in origin! | 但它其实是起源于摩尔人的 |
[08:39] | It represents the Phoeniciangoddess of fertility. | 它代表着腓尼基的生育女神 |
[08:46] | Basically,this bracelet has origins | 总的来说 这个手镯有着 |
[08:49] | from the Western and Eastern world | 能够追溯到 |
[08:53] | all the way back to the very beginning of civilization. | 东方和西方文明开端的历史 |
[08:57] | So– | 所以 |
[09:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | You’re very welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:05] | Oh, if you want | 如果你想知道更多 |
[09:10] | the gift receipt, it’s in the box. | 礼物的收据在盒子里 |
[09:16] | Well, who’s hungry? | 那么 有人饿了吗 |
[09:59] | Hey | 你好呀 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Don’t be a weirdo. | 别表现的那么奇怪 |
[10:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:07] | Honey, dessert. What am I gonna have for dessert? | 亲爱的 甜点 我该用什么当甜点呢 |
[10:10] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[10:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:20] | Hope you’re hungry, baby girl! | 希望你饿了 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | You look nice. | 你看起来真不错 |
[10:31] | You cooked? | 你做的饭吗 |
[10:32] | Of course, I cooked! | 当然是我做的 |
[10:33] | Eh-eh-eh I’ll get that. | 我来吧 |
[10:36] | Oh, yeah? | 可以吗 |
[10:37] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -也谢谢你 |
[10:40] | Oh, that tastes really good. | 这尝起来真不错 |
[10:45] | So, Libby? How was camp? | 利比 你觉得露营怎么样 |
[10:49] | Uh. It was okay. | 挺好的 |
[10:50] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[10:52] | I think it’s getting like,uh, a little routine. | 感觉有点像日常 |
[10:57] | How did you guys meet? | 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[11:00] | I will let you take that one. | 你来说吧 |
[11:02] | Well, uh, I-I came out early this year | 我今年很早就到这里了 |
[11:06] | because some work needed to be done to the back deck. | 因为有些幕后工作需要完成 |
[11:10] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[11:13] | Anyways, I was outside writing on the porch one day | 总之 有一天我在门廊写东西的时候 |
[11:17] | when John just kind of appeared! | 约翰就这么出现了 |
[11:20] | I–I’ve been at the Lake all year. | 我 我这一整年都呆在湖边 |
[11:24] | I, uh, I’m studying a few species here. | 我在研究一些这边的物种 |
[11:27] | He’s an aquatic geneticist! | 他是位水生物遗传学家 |
[11:29] | – Wait, really? – Hm-mm. Yeah. | -等等 什么 -是的 |
[11:31] | I’m part of a small research team. | 我是个小的研究组织成员 |
[11:33] | We’re sort of scattered around the region here. | 我们分散在这个区域附近 |
[11:35] | What are you researching? | 你在研究什么 |
[11:37] | Mostly freshwater animals. | 主要研究淡水生物 |
[11:39] | We’re trying to solve a problem in nature. | 我们正在尝试解决一个自然问题 |
[11:41] | Libs! | 小利 |
[11:43] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[11:45] | Well. | 这个嘛 |
[11:49] | Can I borrow this, please? | 能借用下这个吗 拜托 |
[11:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:53] | So the earth has a finite amount of freshwater. | 地球具有有限的淡水资源 |
[11:57] | In fact, only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is fresh, | 大概百分之2点5的水资源是淡水 |
[12:04] | leaving 97.5% as salt water. | 而剩下的百分之97点5是咸水 |
[12:09] | And within those freshwater ponds and streams, | 而在这些淡水资源中 池塘 小溪 冰山 |
[12:14] | and glaciers, many, many species live. | 里面生活着许许多多的物种 |
[12:17] | Unfortunately, due to continual increase | 不幸的是 由于地球的温度 |
[12:21] | in the Earth’s temperature, | 持续上升 |
[12:22] | there isn’t enough rain tosupply these freshwater systems. | 没有足够的降水来供应这些淡水系统 |
[12:26] | And there’s more evaporation in the oceans | 而且海洋中的蒸发更为显著 |
[12:30] | leaving a planet with an overall increasing level | 使得地球的某一方面处于总体上升趋势 |
[12:38] | of salinity. | “盐度” |
[12:40] | And now, some of the species, | 而现在 某些物种 |
[12:44] | well, they can’t survivein such a rapidly changing world | 它们无法适应这种快速变化的环境 |
[12:49] | without some major adaptation. | 如果没能进化出相应能力的话 |
[12:53] | So, I am here to speed up Mother Nature. | 因此 我来这里就是为了加速这个进程 |
[13:03] | And | 然后呢 |
[13:07] | hopefully | 或许 |
[13:10] | in the end | 在最后 |
[13:14] | make it so that certain species | 这些物种 |
[13:18] | can survive in a saltwater world. | 在海水环境中也能生存 |
[13:29] | So, basically, he’s saving the world. | 所以 简单地说 他在拯救世界 |
[13:33] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:34] | I’m definitely not. | 我还没那么伟大 |
[13:45] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[13:58] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:01] | Ah, I coughed up a lung there. | 我差点没把肺咳出来 |
[14:03] | You know that phrase. | 当然这只是个比喻 |
[14:05] | – It’s actually, well – Honey, honey | -我的意思是 -亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | Oh, I like things that are kind of wet. | 我喜欢湿湿的东西 |
[17:24] | – Oh, yeah. – Hm-mm. | -那可真好 -没错 |
[17:25] | You’re evil. | 你真坏 |
[17:26] | What? | 你说什么 |
[17:27] | No, I didn’t. | 没 没什么 |
[17:30] | Mm. Scratch my arm. | 挠挠我的手臂 |
[17:43] | Morning, sunshine! | 早上好啊 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:46] | How’d you sleep? | 昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[17:48] | Well, thanks. | 还行 谢谢 |
[17:50] | You want some breakfast? | 吃点早餐吗 |
[17:51] | I was thinking we could go for a hike later? | 我想过会儿我们可以出去走走 |
[17:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | It’s the 28th. | 今天是28号 |
[17:58] | Okay | 所以呢 |
[18:00] | August 28th! | 8月28日 |
[18:03] | Oh. We can go after breakfast. | 我们吃完早饭就去 |
[18:11] | Can John come? | 约翰可以一起去吗 |
[18:14] | Ahhh I-I don’t know. | 我 我不确定 |
[18:17] | Okay, fine. Just us two. | 好吧 没关系 就我们两个人 |
[18:20] | I’ll explain later. | 我一会儿再跟你解释 |
[18:22] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[18:24] | I’m gonna make you some breakfast. | 我来给你做早饭吧 |
[18:26] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[18:40] | So, what do you think of John? | 所以 你觉得约翰怎么样 |
[18:43] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:46] | It’s important to me that you like him. | 你能喜欢他对我来说很重要 |
[19:17] | I don’t have anything this year. | 我今年没什么想放进去的 |
[19:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | What about Grandpa? | 那给外公的呢 |
[19:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:27] | It’s been nine years, Libs! | 已经过了9年了 小利 |
[19:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:30] | Alright. I’m gonna go back to the house. | 好吧 我要回去了 |
[19:32] | Fine. You never gave a shit,anyways so | 好吧 反正你从来都没在乎过 |
[19:37] | Hey! | 你说什么 |
[19:38] | Hey, what? | 吼什么 |
[19:40] | You never have anything nice for him. | 你从来也没放进去什么好东西 |
[19:42] | And one year, you gave hima roll of toilet paper! | 有一年 你居然给了他一卷厕纸 |
[19:44] | That was funny! He was gassy! | 那很好笑啊 他以前总爱放屁 |
[19:47] | Just go play with your boyfriend. | 找你的男朋友去吧 |
[19:54] | I think I will. | 我会的 |
[19:56] | No wonder he gave me the house. | 难怪他选择把房子留给我 |
[19:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:02] | He gave you the house because he loved you! | 他是因为爱你才把房子留给你 |
[20:06] | He loved you, Libby, more than he ever loved me. | 他爱你 利比 比爱我多得多 |
[20:09] | Yeah.That’s kind of my point. | 没错啊 这就是我的意思 |
[20:10] | No. No, Libby. You don’t get it. | 不 不 利比 你不明白 |
[20:12] | He never loved me. | 他从没爱过我 |
[20:14] | You wanna know why I don’t give him a note every year? | 你知道为什么我不每年给他写信吗 |
[20:17] | You want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[20:20] | Because after he died, | 因为他死了之后 |
[20:21] | and I was cleaning out this shithole house, | 我在打扫他的破房子的时候 |
[20:24] | I found his divorce agreement to Grandma. | 我发现了他和你外婆的离婚协议 |
[20:27] | He wrote to the lawyers saying, | 他在给律师的信中这样写到 |
[20:29] | “She can have Michelle, I’ll take Marc.” | “米歇尔留给她 我要马克” |
[20:34] | That. | 那就是 |
[20:36] | That was the last note. | 那就是他留给我最后的话 |
[20:39] | That was the only note. | 也是唯一的话 |
[21:18] | No. Stop! Stop! Stop! | 别 停 别踩 别踩 |
[21:21] | That’s a Scolopendra! | 这是条蜈蚣 |
[21:23] | They’re really rare! | 它们十分稀有 |
[21:31] | Careful. | 以后小心点 |
[21:34] | Let’s get back in there. | 回去吧 |
[21:35] | Alright, come on. | 没错 去吧 |
[21:37] | It bit me! | 它咬了我 |
[21:40] | Well, I would guess, ah | 那么 我猜 |
[21:47] | It was protecting its offspring. | 它只是在保护它的孩子 |
[21:51] | There we– | 这就 |
[21:53] | Sorry, I didn’t know it was doing that. | 抱歉 我不知道是这样 |
[21:56] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[22:03] | Where did she get you? | 它咬你哪里了 |
[22:06] | Right here. | 这里 |
[22:07] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[22:11] | Whoa!I don’t want to scare you, | 我不想吓到你 |
[22:12] | but their bite is venomous. | 但它们的咬伤是有毒的 |
[22:31] | Looks like you’re gonna be okay. | 你的伤口看起来还好 |
[22:35] | Just put some ice on it so it doesn’t swell, okay? | 但最好冰敷一下以免恶化 好吗 |
[22:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:43] | What were you doing out here? | 你出来干嘛 |
[22:45] | Um, I like to come out here after it rains. | 我喜欢雨后出来走走 |
[22:49] | See if anything gets unearthed. | 看能不能找发现点什么东西 |
[22:55] | You? | 你呢 |
[22:59] | Came to check on you, actually. | 实际上 我是出来找你的 |
[23:05] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah. Fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[23:14] | I know it’s not really my business, but, uh | 我知道这不关我的事 但是 |
[23:18] | your Mom came back pretty upset. | 看起来你妈妈回来时很不高兴 |
[23:28] | I hope it’s nothing with me being here. | 我希望不是因为我呆在这里 |
[23:35] | Maybe I should take off. | 或许我应该离开 |
[23:37] | Our team’s almost done around here. | 我们团队在这里的工作基本已经完成了 |
[23:39] | I can finish up at home. | 剩下的工作我可以在家完成 |
[23:42] | I don’t want to cause a rift between you two. | 我不想你们俩因为我而出现裂痕 |
[23:45] | I know how much she loves you. | 我明白她有多么爱你 |
[23:48] | You know, the way she described you, | 你懂的 就是她描述你的方式 |
[23:51] | the way she talked about you | 谈及你时她的模样 |
[23:55] | it’s what made me fall in love with her. | 也是这点让我爱上了她 |
[24:05] | You love her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[24:08] | Very, very much. | 我很爱她 |
[24:13] | Well, I’ll be in the basement packing up my stuff. | 那好 我去地下室收拾一下行李 |
[24:16] | Oh, I have some of my things down there for the low light. | 我在那里放了一些东西 因为没什么光 |
[24:19] | Sorry, I should I should have told you. | 抱歉 我应该提前告诉你的 |
[24:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:25] | You know, you should stay. | 你知道吗 你应该留下来 |
[24:30] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去跟她聊聊 |
[24:32] | Ah, I would maybe give her a little bit. | 你最好让着点她 |
[24:36] | Last I checked, she wasn’t feeling real great. | 上次我去看她的时候 她真的很不高兴 |
[24:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[25:00] | Ma? | 妈 |
[25:09] | I’m not drinking. | 我没喝酒 |
[25:13] | I’ve been good this summer. I swear. | 整个夏天我都做得很好 我保证 |
[25:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:31] | Ah. My stomach. | 我的胃不太舒服 |
[25:34] | Must’ve been my cooking. | 肯定是因为我做的饭 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry, about before. | 对之前发生的事 我很抱歉 |
[25:47] | I didn’t know, so… | 我当时不知道 所以 |
[25:49] | It’s okay, baby girl. | 没关系的 小女孩 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry I told you. | 我很抱歉我告诉你了那些事 |
[25:56] | I know Pop-pop meant a lot to you. | 我知道外公对你来说有多重要 |
[26:00] | This doesn’t change that. | 什么都不会改变这一点 |
[26:05] | Did you find anything cool? | 你找到什么有意思的东西了吗 |
[26:07] | Sort of. | 可以这么说吧 |
[26:09] | You should show John! | 你应该拿给约翰看看 |
[26:12] | I think you two have a lot in common. | 我觉得你们俩有很多相似之处 |
[26:19] | Libs, there’s something I got to tell you | 小利 有件事我想跟你说 |
[26:21] | and I don’t want you to freak out. | 但我不想吓到你 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 你说吧 |
[26:28] | Okay | 好吧 |
[26:30] | Ah, well | 怎么说呢 |
[26:34] | John asked me to marry him,and I said “yes.” | 约翰向我求婚了 然后我说”我愿意” |
[26:39] | Well, “hell, yes”to be exact. | 准确地说 我说的是”我当然愿意” |
[26:42] | What? | 你说什么 |
[26:44] | I love him, Libby. | 我爱他 利比 |
[26:46] | I love him so much. | 我真的好爱他 |
[26:48] | So, so much. | 好爱好爱他 |
[26:50] | He’s amazing. | 他真的太好了 |
[26:52] | And I know you’ll love him too. | 而且我知道你会喜欢他的 |
[26:53] | I promise you will. | 我保证你会的 |
[26:57] | It’s important to me that you’re okay with this. | 你能不能接受他 这对我来说很重要 |
[27:01] | I need you to be okay, baby girl. | 我需要确保你能够接受这一切 小女孩 |
[27:05] | Please don’t call me that. | 求你别再这么叫我了 |
[27:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | I’m happy for you guys. | 我为你俩感到高兴 |
[27:17] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[27:18] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你能幸福 |
[27:23] | Oh, I love you, baby– I love you, Libs! | 我爱你 小女 我爱你 小利 |
[27:27] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[27:35] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[27:37] | Wh-what? | 什 什么 |
[27:38] | John doesn’t really know that I’m 42. | 约翰不知道我已经42岁了 |
[27:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:44] | He thinks I’m 35? | 他以为我大概35岁吧 |
[27:48] | Mom! That so– | 妈妈 这 |
[27:49] | I know,I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:50] | I’m-I’m gonna tell him. I-I’ve been meaning to, just | 我以后会告诉他的 我一直想说的 只是 |
[27:56] | I-I can’t lose him, Libs. | 我 我不能失去他 小利 |
[28:00] | I just, I can’t. | 我就是不能 |
[28:02] | Hey, you won’t. | 你不会失去他的 |
[28:05] | You’re incredible. | 你很棒 |
[28:14] | I gotta– I should | 我得 我要去 |
[28:16] | – I should clean up. – Yeah. | -我得去打扫了 -是啊 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:17] | Hello? | 是谁啊 |
[30:18] | Ah. It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:20] | Oh, hey! | 嘿 你好 |
[30:21] | But, turn that light off, yeah,I’ll-I’ll come and get you. | 把灯关了 我过去接你 |
[30:31] | Hey, what an awesome surprise! | 嘿 真是个大惊喜啊 |
[30:36] | I tried knocking. I’m really sorry. | 我试过敲门了 真的很抱歉 |
[30:38] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:40] | I’ll be, uh, the humidifiers,they get really loud, | 我有加湿器 它声音很大 |
[30:42] | so sometimes I don’t hear. | 所以有些时候我听不见 |
[30:45] | How’s your Mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[30:46] | She’s fine. Yeah. | 她很好 |
[30:49] | Good. | 好 |
[30:50] | Um, I brought you something to drink, so | 我给你带了点喝的 |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:56] | Ah, I can’t, uh,I can’t do the sodium. | 但是我不能喝汽水 |
[31:00] | Bad ticker. But thank you. | 心脏不好 但还是谢谢你 |
[31:03] | Hm-mm. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:05] | So, uh | 所以 |
[31:09] | you want to check out my craziness? | 你想去看看我的疯狂吗 |
[31:18] | Right this way. Come here. | 往这边走 过来吧 |
[31:29] | What are those? | 那些是什么东西 |
[31:32] | Lampreys. | 七鳃鳗 |
[31:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah. You’re familiar? | 是的 你熟悉吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah. Slightly. | 有点吧 |
[31:41] | I figured you might be. | 我猜到了 |
[31:44] | These little guys are 360 million years old. | 这些小家伙活了3亿6千万年了 |
[31:48] | Right up your alley! | 正合你的口味 |
[31:50] | Ah, yeah. They’re, um | 是的 |
[31:51] | mentioned a lot in the fossil record. | 在化石记录中提到了很多 |
[31:56] | Yeah, these little guys have survived it all. | 这些小家伙经历了所有 存活了下来 |
[31:59] | Meteors | 陨石 |
[32:01] | ice ages | 冰河时代 |
[32:03] | ever increasing and decreasing salinity levels. | 史上最高和史上最低的盐度水平 |
[32:08] | In fact, they are the only aquatic species | 事实上 它们是唯一一种 |
[32:11] | to be found in the fresh and saltwater records. | 能够在淡水和咸水都存活的水生动物 |
[32:16] | They’re parasitic. | 它们是寄生的 |
[32:18] | See the mouths? The teeth? | 看到它的嘴了吗 牙齿 |
[32:21] | They latch onto their prey. | 它们紧紧抓住猎物 |
[32:24] | And they can adapt to their host. | 它们能适应宿主 |
[32:28] | So, even if they encounter anadromous species | 所以 即使它们遇到了溯河产卵的物种 |
[32:32] | like Smelt, or Salmon, or Bass, | 比如香鱼 三文鱼 鲈鱼 |
[32:37] | spawning in a freshwater pool, | 在淡水池中产卵 |
[32:38] | or stream, or river, they can attach | 或者溪流 河流 它们都能寄生 |
[32:43] | and then adapt. | 然后适应环境 |
[32:45] | So even if they end up in the sea | 即使它们到了海里 |
[32:49] | they’ll survive. | 它们也能存活 |
[32:53] | No other species on Earth that can do that. | 地球上没有其他物种能做到 |
[32:58] | Not one. | 没有一个 |
[33:12] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[33:18] | Beautiful? | 美吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:30] | You’re kind of a-a weird dude. | 你有点像个怪人 |
[33:35] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 我猜是的 |
[33:39] | But, I mean, | 但我想说 |
[33:40] | weird is cool, right? | 怪人很酷啊 不是吗 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:54] | So, I heard that you and my mom are getting married? | 我听说你和我妈妈要结婚了 |
[34:00] | Yeah, yeah. Ah | 对 对 |
[34:05] | She told you, huh? | 她告诉你了 是吗 |
[34:07] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:08] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 我们要结婚了 |
[34:13] | Libby, she’s very, very special to me. | 利比 她对我来说非常非常特别 |
[34:18] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[34:23] | We have to celebrate! | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[34:25] | We can have a party! | 我们可以开个派对 |
[34:27] | You can invite some of your girlfriends. | 你可以邀请一些闺蜜 |
[34:28] | Ah, I don’t– | 我不 |
[34:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:33] | Should I go check on your mom? Or-or– | 我应该去看看你妈妈吗 还是 |
[34:35] | Nah, no, no. She’s um, she’s fine. | 不不不 不用 她没事 |
[34:37] | Just let her sleep. | 让她睡吧 |
[34:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:41] | In that case | 那样的话 |
[34:45] | you want to help me pull some samples from the lake? | 你想帮我从湖里采点样本吗 |
[34:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:03] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[35:06] | How old do I look? | 我看起来多大了 |
[35:09] | Twenty-five. | 25岁 |
[35:10] | Ho-oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:12] | Twenty-six? | 26吗 |
[35:14] | Thirty. | 我30岁了 |
[35:19] | Where did you go to school? | 你在哪上的学 |
[35:21] | Uh, a little, private school that no one has ever heard of. | 一所没人听说过的私立学校 |
[35:25] | It probably explains why I’m so well-funded. | 所以我看起来这么有钱 |
[35:32] | Can you hold my legs for a second? | 你能帮我抓一下腿吗 |
[35:36] | Yep. | 好的 |
[35:39] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[35:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:45] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[35:47] | Well, I’m applying Early Decision to Cambridge next year. | 我正在申请剑桥大学的提前批录取 |
[35:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I got, uh, a perfect score on my PSATs | 是的 我的初步学术评估测试拿了满分 |
[35:55] | and, um, my counselor says | 我的导师说 |
[35:57] | I’m probably gonna be Valedictorian, so | 我可能会成为毕业致辞的学生代表 |
[36:00] | Libby, that’s amazing! | 利比 那太棒了 |
[36:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[36:04] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[36:05] | Yeah. It’s-it’s really far but, um, | 虽然那里真的很远 但是 |
[36:08] | the archeology programs there are like the best in the world. | 那里的考古学项目是世界上最好的 |
[36:11] | – Yeah. – And like the history there is just | -是啊 -还有那里的历史学 |
[36:15] | so awesome. | 真的太棒了 |
[36:19] | Very awesome. | 非常棒 |
[36:20] | Hm-mm, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | Does your mom know? | 你妈妈知道了吗 |
[36:25] | Kind of holding off on that. | 我还没告诉她呢 |
[36:26] | She’s so attached. | 她太容易激动了 |
[36:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:30] | Yeah. Well | 好吧 |
[36:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Yeah, she wants me to stay here, | 是的 她想让我留在这里 |
[36:38] | but the state programs are so awful. | 但州政府的项目太糟糕了 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:05] | Are you kidding me? I’m sorry! | 你在开玩笑吗 是我很抱歉 |
[37:08] | I didn’t want you to ruin your dress. | 我不想让你弄脏了裙子 |
[37:09] | And I-I just reacted. | 我只是本能反应 |
[37:10] | I didn’t really knowwhat to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[37:14] | Hey, hey, Libby, Libby. | 嘿 利比 |
[37:17] | Listen, | 听着 |
[37:20] | it’s okay! | 没事的 |
[37:21] | We’re both scientists. | 我们都是科学家 |
[37:23] | Right? | 对吧 |
[37:25] | This is totally normal. | 这很正常 |
[37:27] | Look, it’sit’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[37:38] | You have a little red in your hair. | 你的毛发也染红了 |
[38:07] | Just chuck the shirt in the trash. | 把衣服扔进垃圾桶就行了 |
[38:26] | Hey, Libby? | 嘿 利比 |
[38:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:34] | Libby? | 利比 |
[38:49] | – Hey, Libby? – I’m in the shower. | -利比 -我在洗澡呢 |
[38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[38:55] | Just checking. | 只是确认一下 |
[41:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[46:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[46:35] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[46:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[46:42] | Mom, John just, uh– | 妈妈 约翰刚刚 |
[46:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[47:26] | John? | 约翰 |
[47:27] | Libby? | 利比 |
[47:30] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么呢 |
[47:32] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么呢 |
[47:35] | I don’t know. I just woke up out here. | 我不知道 我刚在这里醒来 |
[47:38] | Ah, I saw you! | 我看见你 |
[47:39] | I saw you walk into the lake! | 我看见你走进湖里了 |
[47:41] | – What? – Right here. | -什么 -就在这 |
[47:42] | I saw you walk into the Lake. Towards this like light! | 我看见你走进湖里了 朝着光 |
[47:47] | I’m-I’m pretty dry. | 我 我身上是干的 |
[47:52] | What? | 什么 |
[47:55] | Libby, I should have mentioned this earlier, | 利比 我应该早点说的 |
[47:57] | and I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[48:00] | I suffer from somnambulism. | 我有梦游症 |
[48:05] | It’s sleepwalking. | 就是梦游 |
[48:07] | I’m really sorry if I scared you. | 我很抱歉要是吓到你了 |
[48:13] | I feel like everything that I have done | 自从你到这之后我觉得 |
[48:15] | since you got here has been an absolute catastrophe! | 我所做的一切完全就是灾难 |
[48:21] | I have this way of | 我有种感觉 |
[48:26] | I just fuck everything up. | 我搞砸了一切 |
[48:29] | Except for my research. | 除了我的研究 |
[48:34] | It’s the one time that I-I like I work. | 难得一次我 我喜欢我的工作 |
[48:40] | Does that make sense? | 这样说得通吗 |
[48:48] | Look, please, come back inside. | 求你了 回屋吧 |
[48:49] | I got to keep one of you healthy. I– | 我必须得保证你们其中一个的健康 我 |
[48:54] | Do you always lock the doors when you sleepwalk? | 你梦游的时候总是锁门吗 |
[49:11] | Libby? | 利比 |
[49:14] | Libbbyyyy! | 利比 |
[49:19] | Libby!!! | 利比 |
[49:23] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[49:24] | Libby, in here! | 利比 我在这 |
[49:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[49:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[49:28] | Libby | 利比 |
[49:30] | I need you to take the car, and go into town, | 我需要你开车去镇里 |
[49:32] | and get me medicine. Okay? | 给我买点药 好吗 |
[49:34] | Something called cyclizine and Ginger Root. | 像赛克利嗪和姜根 |
[49:38] | And whatever else. | 随便什么药 |
[49:40] | – Everything! – Mom, I can’t drive! | -什么都行 -妈妈 我不能开车 |
[49:42] | If somebody pulls you over, | 如果有人把你拦下来 |
[49:43] | tell ’em it’s an emergency. | 告诉他们情况紧急 |
[49:44] | Well then, we-we need to call an ambulance! | 那我们 我们应该叫救护车 |
[49:46] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[49:49] | It’s not really an emergency. | 不是真的情况紧急 |
[49:52] | – What? – I | -什么 -我 |
[49:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[49:55] | I need you to also get me a pregnancy test. | 我还需要你买个验孕棒 |
[49:59] | – Mom! – Libby! Go! Please! | -妈妈 -利比 快去 求你了 |
[50:02] | Why can’t John do it? | 为什么约翰不去 |
[50:03] | Because John’s on one of his marathon jogs. | 因为约翰正跑步呢 |
[50:05] | He won’t be back for hours. | 几个小时后才能回来 |
[50:07] | Please, just go, Libby. | 求你了 快去吧 利比 |
[50:08] | I need something. | 我需要吃药 |
[50:09] | Marley’s coming in an hour. | 马莉一小时之内就到 |
[50:11] | I can just wait for her and then | 我可以等她到了然后 |
[50:12] | Uh, Marley’s come– | 马莉要来 |
[50:16] | Libs, please go. | 小利 拜托快去 |
[50:18] | – Okay. – I’ll look out for Marley. | -好的 -我会等着马莉的 |
[51:18] | Excuse me, Miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[51:21] | – Oh, sorry. – Sorry. | -对不起 -不好意思 |
[51:22] | Excuse me, Miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[51:25] | You forgot to pay for that, young lady. | 你忘了付钱了 小姑娘 |
[51:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:04] | – Did you see? – Yep. Wow. | -你看到了吧 -是啊 |
[52:06] | Yeah, okay. | 好 行吧 |
[52:16] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[52:20] | Okay. I got you everything you asked for. | 好了 你要的东西我都买回来了 |
[52:25] | It’s Ginger root, cyclizine, and, um, the | 姜根 赛克利嗪 还有 |
[52:30] | and the, um | 还有那个 |
[52:34] | Oh. It’s okay, Libby. | 没关系的 利比 |
[52:37] | We talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[52:39] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[52:43] | Thanks, baby. Thanks, Libs. | 谢谢你 宝贝 谢谢 小利 |
[52:47] | Do you need help getting to the bathroom? | 需要我陪你去洗手间吗 |
[52:50] | No, no. Not right now. | 不 不 现在不去 |
[52:53] | John? | 约翰 |
[53:01] | I’ll be alright. Go hang out with Marley. | 我会没事的 去跟马莉玩吧 |
[53:05] | Maybe I should stay? | 我应该留下来吗 |
[53:07] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[53:10] | John will take care of me. | 约翰会照顾我的 |
[53:13] | I think that I should stay. | 我觉得我应该留下来 |
[53:14] | Lib! Please! | 利 听话 |
[53:16] | Marley’s downstairs. | 马莉在楼下呢 |
[53:18] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[53:28] | It’s okay. | 别担心 |
[53:31] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会照顾她的 |
[53:34] | Promise. | 我答应你 |
[53:44] | Go hang out with your friend. | 去跟你朋友玩吧 |
[53:49] | She looks fun. | 她看起来很有趣 |
[53:52] | What? | 什么 |
[53:56] | I got this. | 有我在呢 |
[53:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[54:03] | Use the card if you want to order something. | 你想买什么的话可以用那张卡 |
[54:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:12] | If you need me, just yell. | 你要是需要我就喊一声 |
[54:13] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[54:39] | Don’t say it. | 别说话 |
[54:41] | – Don’t! – He’s so hot. Oh, my God! | -别 -他太性感了 我的天哪 |
[54:47] | Is your mom okay? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[54:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:52] | She thinks that she is pregnant. | 她认为她怀孕了 |
[54:54] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[54:55] | – Momma-Dukes is preggo? – Hm-mm. | -你老妈怀孕了吗 -嗯 |
[54:56] | Oh, smells! | 太棒了 |
[54:58] | Okay, so you’re going to have like a little brother or sister. | 好了 你要有小弟弟或者小妹妹了 |
[55:00] | Well, hopefully, not a little sister though. | 希望不是小妹妹 |
[55:02] | That’ll be annoying. Oh, a little boy though. | 那太烦人了 但要是个小男孩的话 |
[55:04] | He’s gonna have like his thing | 他会把他的东西 |
[55:05] | – all over the place – Marley! | -弄得到处都是 -马莉 |
[55:06] | Although he’ll probably be pretty cute. | 尽管他可能会很可爱 |
[55:07] | Filter. Right now. | 冷静点 现在 |
[55:09] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[55:11] | Sorry. I’m done. | 对不起 我不说了 |
[55:14] | So, tell me, why is John such a freak? | 告诉我 为什么说约翰是个怪人 |
[55:22] | Okay. | 听着 |
[55:24] | So, last night, I saw him walk into the lake. | 昨晚我看到他走进湖里 |
[55:29] | Like completely towards this like, | 而且像这样 |
[55:32] | orange light at the bottom. | 湖底有橙色的光 |
[55:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[55:37] | And I saw him drink his own sweat– | 我还看到他喝自己的汗 |
[55:39] | Ewwww! | 真恶心 |
[55:43] | And he grabbed me. | 他还摸了我 |
[55:45] | What? | 什么 |
[55:46] | Like Donald Trump, he grabbed me. | 像唐纳德·特朗普一样 他摸了我 |
[55:48] | Jesus. Did you tell your mom? | 天哪 你告诉你妈妈了吗 |
[55:50] | No! She’s head-over-heels in love with him. | 没有 她爱他爱得神魂颠倒 |
[55:54] | Like psycho-girlfriend in love with him. | 爱得像个神经病一样 |
[55:55] | Like Jaime-Savard in love with him. | 爱得像杰米·萨瓦尔一样 |
[56:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[56:01] | Okay. Still, you need to talk to her. | 好了 你还是得跟她谈谈 |
[56:03] | Or call the cops! | 或者报警 |
[56:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:06] | Um hey, can you stay here tonight? Please. | 你今晚能留下来吗 拜托了 |
[56:11] | Okay, I’m going to sound | 虽然我接下来的话听起来 |
[56:12] | like the worst friend ever, but I can’t. | 像个超级差劲的朋友 但我不能留下 |
[56:15] | My Dad has this ‘Behind the Book’ charity event, | 我爸办了个”书的背后”慈善活动 |
[56:17] | and he has me working live stream | 他让我去搞网上直播 |
[56:18] | ’cause he just can’t get anything right. | 因为他什么都弄不明白 |
[56:22] | But you should come. | 但你应该来 |
[56:24] | You need to get out of this house. | 你得离开这间房子 |
[56:27] | No, I can’t leave her alone. | 不 我不能扔下她一个人 |
[56:29] | Okay, okay. | 行 好吧 |
[56:30] | Well, what if I go up there and tell Michelle? | 要是我上去告诉米歇尔这些事呢 |
[56:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:37] | He didn’t really grab me, but I was-I was bleeding. | 他不是真的摸了我 但我 我当时在流血 |
[56:40] | – Does that make me – Okay, no, Libs. | -是不是那让我 -好了 别说了 小利 |
[56:41] | Fuck that. I’m gonna go tell her. | 去他妈的 我去告诉她 |
[56:47] | Wait, he grabbed you while you were bleeding? | 等会 他在你出血的时候摸你吗 |
[56:53] | What the fuck! | 真操蛋 |
[57:06] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[58:13] | Can you scratch my arm? | 你能挠挠我的胳膊吗 |
[58:24] | Where’s Marley? | 马莉去哪了 |
[58:26] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[58:28] | Marley left a while ago. | 马莉走了有一会了 |
[58:30] | And why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫醒我 |
[58:32] | Well, we tried. | 我们试过了 |
[58:33] | You were passed out. | 你昏过去了 |
[58:35] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[58:40] | You? | 你呢 |
[58:45] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[58:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[58:48] | We’re pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[58:55] | Congrats? | 恭喜 |
[58:59] | Libby, I-I need you to be okay with this. | 利比 我 我需要你接受这件事 |
[59:03] | I’m really scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[59:04] | You’re scared? | 你吓坏了吗 |
[59:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:08] | Did Marley talk to you? | 马莉跟你谈过了吗 |
[59:09] | Yes! | 是的 |
[59:10] | Why would you tell her that? | 你为什么告诉她那些 |
[59:12] | What? | 什么 |
[59:13] | He apologized. | 他道歉了 |
[59:14] | He just reacted. | 他就是下意识的反应 |
[59:16] | It was a mistake! | 你弄错了 |
[59:17] | Mom. No, Mommy! He licked it. | 妈妈 不是的 妈妈 他舔了那个 |
[59:18] | – What? – He | -什么 -他 |
[59:21] | He licked it. | 他舔了那个 |
[59:22] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[59:24] | I swear, every time, Liberty! | 我发誓 每次都是 利伯蒂 |
[59:27] | What do you mean, every–? What– Every time? | 你什么意思 每次 什么 每次都是 |
[59:29] | Every time I date someone, you come up with some BS. | 每次我跟谁约会 你都胡扯些屁话 |
[59:32] | It was cute when you were a kid. | 你还是个孩子的时候这样很可爱 |
[59:33] | But, not anymore! | 但现在不是了 |
[59:35] | I’m done putting my life on hold for your feelings. | 我的生活不会再为了你的感情停滞不前了 |
[59:39] | John isn’t going anywhere! | 约翰哪都没去 |
[59:44] | – Really? – In fact, I think you should apologize. | -真的吗 -事实上 我认为你应该道歉 |
[59:47] | – No, no, no, no, no – No, she should apologize! | -不 不 不用 -不 她就应该道歉 |
[59:48] | Babe, it’s fine. | 宝贝 没关系的 |
[59:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[59:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[59:57] | If we’re going to be a family, | 如果我们要成为家人 |
[59:59] | we have to learn how to forgive and forget. | 我们要学会怎么原谅和忘记 |
[1:00:04] | Right, Libs? | 你说对吗 小利 |
[1:00:10] | You’re a freak. | 你是个怪物 |
[1:00:12] | – Mom! Get off of him. – What? | -妈妈 离他远一点 -怎么了 |
[1:00:13] | – Hey, okay. – Get off of him, now! | -嘿 冷静 -马上离开他 |
[1:00:15] | Get off of him, now! | 离开他 立刻马上 |
[1:00:16] | – Get out of our house. Get out! – Libby! Stop it, Libs! | -滚出我们的房子 -利比 住口 小利 |
[1:00:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:00:25] | – I’m fine. – I’m so sorry. | -我没事 -我很抱歉 |
[1:00:27] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. I’m so sorry. | -你呢 -我没事 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:30] | She’s not 35, by the way. | 顺便说一句 她不是35岁 |
[1:00:31] | – Libby! – She’s 42. | -利比 -她42了 |
[1:00:33] | So, sure hope you weren’t planning on having another one. | 你要考虑清楚不会再去找一个小三 |
[1:00:38] | I-I meant to tell you. | 我 我没有打算瞒你的 |
[1:00:39] | I’m I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:42] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:00:44] | Babe? Please say something. | 亲爱的 你说话呀 |
[1:00:47] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[1:00:49] | Babe? Please, don’t be mad. | 亲爱的 求你别生气 |
[1:00:52] | Babe? Please. John! | 亲爱的 求求你了 约翰 |
[1:00:54] | Let Go | 你放手 |
[1:01:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:01:06] | How dare you! | 你怎么可以 |
[1:01:09] | He’s not normal! | 他不是正常人 |
[1:01:11] | Neither are we. | 我们也不是 |
[1:01:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:13] | That’s not whatI’m talking about. | 你没有领会我说的意思 |
[1:01:14] | Then what are you talking about, Libs? | 那你说的是什么意思 小利 |
[1:01:16] | What is it? | 你指的是什么 |
[1:01:18] | Does his sleepwalking bother you? | 是他梦游的时候打扰你了吗 |
[1:01:21] | His social anxiety? | 他的社交恐惧症 |
[1:01:22] | What? | 到底是什么 |
[1:01:23] | He’s not perfect. | 他不是完美的 |
[1:01:27] | He-he loves me, after all. | 但是他毕竟爱我 |
[1:01:31] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[1:01:35] | By the way | 顺便说一句 |
[1:01:37] | John told me about Cambridge. | 约翰和我聊起剑桥大学 |
[1:01:40] | You wanna go? | 你想要去那里吗 |
[1:01:41] | Then, we’re selling this house. | 我们还打算把这个屋子卖了 |
[1:04:57] | John! Oh, God! | 约翰 我的天 |
[1:06:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:06:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:08:00] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:08:03] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:10:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:10:44] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:10:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:11:23] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:11:24] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[1:11:25] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:11:28] | That’s it. Come on. | 快点醒来 |
[1:11:30] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:11:32] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:11:34] | – Libby – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -利比 -有我在 有我在 |
[1:11:35] | Libby, get out. | 利比 快出去 |
[1:11:36] | – Get out, Libby. – Mom, it’s okay. It’s okay. | -快离开这里 利比 -妈妈 没事儿了 |
[1:11:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:11:47] | Libby! | 利比 |
[1:12:23] | You! | 是你 |
[1:12:26] | Yes, me. | 就是我 |
[1:12:29] | You monst– | 你个怪 |
[1:13:00] | Come on. | 继续 |
[1:13:02] | Come on. Come on. | 就这样继续 |
[1:13:05] | Don’t be shy, love.Come on. | 不要害羞 亲爱的 就是这样 |
[1:13:10] | Yes. Yes. | 好样的 好样的 |
[1:13:21] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[1:13:28] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[1:13:30] | Oh, it’s okay. Okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[1:13:31] | Come on. Come on. Come on. It’s okay. | 来吧 来吧 没事的 |
[1:13:34] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:13:58] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:14:07] | – Mom! Come on. – Just get out. | -妈妈 快出来 -快离开这里 |
[1:14:09] | I’m not leaving without you. Mom! | 我不会丢下你离开的 妈妈 |
[1:14:13] | Come on. | 快 加油 |
[1:14:54] | Liberty? | 利伯蒂 |
[1:14:58] | Libs? | 小利 |
[1:15:02] | Liberty! | 利伯蒂 |
[1:15:07] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有陪你玩的时间 |
[1:15:10] | You know,despite what you think, | 你知道的 不管你怎么想 |
[1:15:11] | I really do care about your mom. | 我真的在乎你的妈妈 |
[1:15:15] | Everything that you see in there is meant to help her. | 你看到的那里的一切都是为了帮助她 |
[1:15:20] | To keep her healthy. | 来保证她的健康 |
[1:15:24] | It’s it’s just science. | 这 这只是科学 |
[1:15:29] | Libs? | 小利 |
[1:15:34] | Liberty? | 利伯蒂 |
[1:15:36] | Come here Now! | 立刻来这里 |
[1:15:39] | Leave us alone! | 你离我们远一点 |
[1:15:40] | I called the cops! | 我已经报警了 |
[1:15:42] | Oh, no! You’re lying! | 不 你在说谎 |
[1:15:45] | You’re lying! | 你在说谎 |
[1:15:52] | Don’t touch that. Stop! | 不要碰那个 住手 |
[1:16:02] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 发生什么事了 |
[1:16:03] | Um, my stepdad’s trying to kill me and my Mom. | 我的继父准备杀了我和我妈妈 |
[1:16:06] | Please help us! | 快来救我们 |
[1:16:09] | Okay, honey, calm down. | 好的 姑娘 请冷静 |
[1:16:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:16:12] | Liberty Wells. | 利伯蒂·韦尔斯 |
[1:16:14] | Okay, Liberty, | 好的 利伯蒂 |
[1:16:15] | where are you calling from? | 你现在在哪里 |
[1:16:16] | 5728 North Benson Road. | 班森北路5728号 |
[1:16:18] | 5728 North Benson Road. | 班森北路5728号 |
[1:16:20] | Is that off of Route 5, Black Rock Turnpike? | 是从黑岩收费公路上5号路下去吗 |
[1:16:22] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:16:23] | Okay, where in the house are you? | 好的 你在屋子里什么位置 |
[1:16:25] | I’m in the basement. Just please hurry. | 我在地下室 求求你快一点 |
[1:16:29] | Okay. Where is your stepdad? | 好的 你的继父在什么位置 |
[1:16:33] | He’s outside. | 他在外面 |
[1:16:34] | He’s like trying to get in. | 他正试图进来 |
[1:16:37] | Does he have any weapons on him? | 他手上有任何武器吗 |
[1:16:38] | No, but he’s like | 没有 不过他 |
[1:16:39] | He’s dangerous, so just | 他就是很危险 所以 |
[1:16:43] | please hurry. | 请快一点 |
[1:16:44] | Okay. Officers are on route. | 好的 警官已经在去的路上了 |
[1:16:46] | I need you to stay calm. | 我希望你保持冷静 |
[1:16:53] | He’s here. | 他进来了 |
[1:16:56] | We’re on our way, Liberty. | 我们已经在过来的路上了 利伯蒂 |
[1:16:57] | Just hold on. | 和我保持通话 |
[1:17:12] | Liberty, are you still with me? | 利伯蒂 你还在电话那头吗 |
[1:17:15] | My friend | 我的朋友 |
[1:17:18] | Can you see your stepdad? | 你能看到你的继父吗 |
[1:17:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:21] | Marley | 马莉 |
[1:17:24] | Marley’s dead! | 马莉死了 |
[1:17:27] | Okay. Keep quiet. | 好的 保持安静 |
[1:17:28] | Just hold on, Liberty. | 不要挂机 利伯蒂 |
[1:17:30] | Please help us. | 救救我们 |
[1:17:33] | Please help us. | 请救救我们 |
[1:17:42] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:17:44] | He’s here. He’s here. | 他来了 他来了 |
[1:18:11] | You did say I was a little weird. | 你说过我有一点古怪 |
[1:18:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:18:51] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:58] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:19:02] | Wake up! | 你醒醒 |
[1:19:18] | Libby, Libby, I’m so sorry. | 利比 利比 对不起 |
[1:19:25] | Come on. | 快起来 |
[1:20:13] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:20:14] | Uh, there you go. | 这就对了 |
[1:20:16] | Come on, get up. | 快点 起来 |
[1:20:18] | Get up. | 起来啊 |
[1:20:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:21:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:21:17] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:21:25] | Help! | 救救我 |
[1:21:56] | We don’t have a lot of time, okay? | 我们没有太多时间了 好吗 |
[1:22:04] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:22:31] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:22:38] | Hey, just swallow. | 只要吞下就行 |
[1:22:52] | No! | 不要 |
[1:23:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:23:32] | Help! | 救命 |