英文名称:When in Rome
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Great job, you guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[01:31] | Has anyone seen Stacy? | 谁知道斯黛西在哪儿 |
[01:35] | Stacy? Stacy, where are you guys? | 斯黛西 斯黛西 你们在哪里 |
[01:38] | Oh, hey boss. Table four. Come meet us. | 嗨 老板 四号桌 过来找我们 |
[01:40] | Hey, did you check out that cute guy by the Monet? | 你检查了那个站在莫奈画旁边的帅哥吗 |
[01:42] | The one breathing on the Monet? | 那个对着莫奈出气的家伙吗 |
[01:44] | I called security. | 我叫了保安 |
[01:45] | I think it’s best to steer clear of him, given my track record. | 我想最好是把他弄走 做个记录 |
[01:49] | Ooh, is that for me? | 这是给我吃的吗 |
[01:50] | No, no, that’s my… | 不 不 那是我的 |
[01:51] | Thanks! I’m starving! | 谢谢 我饿死了 |
[01:51] | The show is going great. To Beth! | 展览太棒了 向贝丝致敬 |
[01:54] | – Our fearless leader. – Job well done. | -敬我们无所畏惧的头儿 -干的不错 |
[01:56] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[01:58] | Oh, my God. Is that Brady Sacks? | 老天啊 那是布雷迪·索克斯吗 |
[02:01] | Beth’s ex? Where? | 贝丝的前男友吗 在哪里 |
[02:02] | Not a funny joke. And I’ll tell you why. | 一点也不好笑 我告诉你们为什么 |
[02:04] | Because if Brady had the nerve to show up here, | 因为如果布雷迪敢在这儿出现的话 |
[02:07] | I mean at my event, no less, after he… | 我的意思是还敢在我的活动上 在他 |
[02:09] | Dumped you like yesterday’s trash? | 像扔垃圾一样把你甩掉之后 |
[02:11] | Ripped your heart out | 把你的心挖出来 |
[02:12] | and fed it to the central park pigeons? | 去喂中央公园的鸽子之后 |
[02:13] | Come on, I’m not even | 好了 对于你们分手这件事 |
[02:14] | over your breakup yet. | 我都还没缓过劲儿呢 |
[02:15] | Well, I am, ok? | 我已经好了 明白吗 |
[02:17] | In a big way. Brady Sacks? | 完全好了 布雷迪·索克斯 |
[02:19] | Who cares?! That’s what I say. | 谁在乎 这就是我想说的 |
[02:25] | He’s right behind me, isn’t he? | 他就在我后面 是吧 |
[02:30] | – Brady… – Oh, yeah… | -布雷迪 -噢 是我 |
[02:35] | – Great show. – Great show, guys. | -展览不错啊 -展览不错 伙计们 |
[02:43] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你上这儿来干嘛 |
[02:47] | Look, I know you’re crazy busy, | 听着 我知道你快忙疯了 |
[02:48] | but there’s something I need to say to you. | 但有些话我必需要对你说 |
[02:51] | Something I think’ll make up a lot for what I put you through. | 一些我认为可以弥补对你愧疚的话 |
[02:55] | Uh… Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | I’ve got three words for you, Beth Martin. | 我要对你说三个字 贝丝·马丁 |
[03:03] | – I was wrong. – Did he just say he was wrong? | -我错了 -他刚说的是他错了吗 |
[03:07] | A year ago, when I broke up with you, I felt like | 一年前 我和你分手时 我觉得 |
[03:09] | you cared more about your work than you did about me. | 你关心工作胜于关心我 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I remember, Brady, really clearly, | 是的 我记得 布雷迪 清楚的记得 |
[03:14] | when you broke up with me in the Applebee’s. | 你和我在苹果蜂餐厅分手的情景 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1242个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:177个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:93个,托福词汇:136个,考研词汇:200个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:351个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:17] | I’m sorry about that, | 我很抱歉 |
[03:18] | but I’m here to tell you that… | 但我到这儿来是要告诉你 |
[03:21] | – I get it. – Can you hear? | -我明白了 -你听到了吗 |
[03:23] | Barely. I think he said he gets it. | 没听清 我想他说他明白了 |
[03:25] | Oh, he gets it! | 噢 他明白了 |
[03:27] | I’m ready to jump in again, in a big way. | 我完全准备好重新开始了 |
[03:32] | You want to jump in again? | 你想重新开始吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:40] | Yeah. I mean, maybe. If it’s slow. | 我想是不是太迟了 |
[03:43] | You made me realize that | 你让我明白 |
[03:45] | it doesn’t matter how hard someone works, | 一个人工作有多努力都不重要 |
[03:49] | as long as you love them enough. | 只要你足够爱他们就好了 |
[03:51] | Yes. I can’t believe that you’re saying that. | 是的 我真不敢相信你会这么说 |
[03:54] | I’m just a little overwhelmed. | 我都有点儿不知所措了 |
[03:55] | I met someone who works just as hard as you do, | 我遇到一个和你一样的工作狂 |
[03:59] | only now I can accept her for that. | 所以我到现在才能接受她 |
[04:02] | We’re getting engaged! | 我们要订婚了 |
[04:03] | Beth’s getting engaged! | 贝丝要订婚了 |
[04:05] | Did I just hear that right? | 我刚才没听错吧 |
[04:07] | Our host and curator, | 我们的主办人和负责人 |
[04:08] | Beth Martin, is getting engaged? | 贝丝·马丁 要订婚了 |
[04:27] | No, I’m not. I’m not getting engaged! | 不 我没有 我没有要订婚 |
[04:30] | Not tonight, not to him. | 不是今晚 也不是和他 |
[04:39] | Oh, man. | 噢 天啊 |
[04:42] | But maybe. Maybe in the future sometime. | 但是也许 也许在未来的某个时候 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. With someone else. | 我不知道 和其他人 |
[04:48] | Got to see how it pans out. Ok? | 等着我订婚的那一天 好吗 |
[05:05] | Well, at least it wasn’t in the Applebee’s. | 好了 至少不是在苹果蜂餐厅里 |
[05:16] | Worst day ever. | 最糟的一天 |
[05:30] | – Joan? – Sis! Guess what? | -琼安 -姐姐 你猜怎么了 |
[05:33] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[05:37] | Yay. | 太棒了 |
[05:42] | His name is Umberto. Umberto! How sexy is that? | 他叫翁贝托 多性感的名字啊 |
[05:46] | We met on a flight to Italy two weeks ago, | 两周前我们在去意大利的飞机上碰到 |
[05:48] | and now we’re getting married. In Rome. | 现在我们要结婚了 在罗马 |
[05:52] | Wow. That… Joan. Wow. | 太棒了 那是 琼安 真棒 |
[05:56] | He’s the one, Beth. | 他是我的真命天子 贝丝 |
[05:58] | I know it. I can’t wait until you meet him. | 我知道 我迫不及待的想让你见他 |
[06:00] | And when I do, I will have known him | 当我见到他时 我认识他 |
[06:02] | for almost as long as you have. | 的时间就几乎和你一样长了 |
[06:04] | You know what? You’re not exactly a role model when it comes to relationships. | 你知道吗 论感情 你可不是个好楷模 |
[06:09] | Ok, maybe not, but that is because | 好吧 可能不是吧 但那是因为 |
[06:12] | I have a relationship with my job. | 我大部分时间都花在工作上 |
[06:14] | I love my job. And when I find a | 我爱我的工作 当我找到一个 |
[06:16] | guy that I like more than my job, | 我爱他胜于爱工作的人时 |
[06:18] | that’s how I’ll know he’s the one. | 我就知道他是我的真命天子 |
[06:20] | Ok, so basically what you need | 好吧 那么实际上你需要 |
[06:21] | is a male version of yourself. | 的是一个男版的你自己 |
[06:22] | Well, he doesn’t have to be blonde. | 好吧 他不需要是金发 |
[06:26] | You know that I mean this with all the love in the world, | 你知道我这样说是因为我爱你 |
[06:28] | but two weeks, Joan? | 才两周 琼安 |
[06:30] | That’s not long enough. | 太短了 |
[06:32] | That’s not even enough time for a credit check. | 都不够去做一次信用调查 |
[06:33] | When you know, | 当你认定的时候 |
[06:35] | you don’t need proof. You just know. | 根本就不需要证明 你就是知道 |
[06:39] | Be happy for me, B. | 为我高兴吧 B |
[06:41] | God, I am! I am. | 上帝啊 我为你高兴 真的 |
[06:45] | I am. | 是的 |
[06:46] | She’s doomed. I mean, come on, | 她注定要失败 拜托 |
[06:48] | you meet some Italian guy in first class, | 如果你在头等舱碰到一个意大利人 |
[06:50] | you date him. | 你会和他约会 |
[06:51] | You don’t marry him. | 而不是嫁给他 |
[06:52] | She’s so lucky. | 她太幸运了 |
[06:53] | Just imagine working in a place | 想象一下在一个 |
[06:55] | where they sort men into classes. | 把男人分为等级的地方工作 |
[06:58] | What? I’m just saying. | 怎么啦 我只是随便说说 |
[07:00] | My baby sister is about to make the biggest mistake of her life, | 我的亲妹妹将犯下她一生中最大的错误 |
[07:03] | and there’s nothing I can do about it. | 对此我却无能为力 |
[07:05] | She got swept away. It happens. | 也许这不是错误 这也有可能啊 |
[07:07] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 那不可能 |
[07:09] | Instead of chasing a fairy tale, | 比起追逐不现实的童话爱情 |
[07:11] | you could focus on work. That’s what I do. | 还不如集中精力工作 我就是这样的 |
[07:13] | And you know what? I’ve never been happier. | 你知道吗 我从没这么开心过 |
[07:17] | Well, you must be ecstatic. | 你一定开心极了 |
[07:20] | And still single, I understand. | 还是单身 我理解 |
[07:26] | It appears we can begin. | 看来我们可以开始了 |
[07:28] | In nine days, we’ll be hosting | 九天后 我们要举办 |
[07:30] | the single most important event of our year, | 今年最重要的一项活动 |
[07:33] | the Board of Trustees’ Annual Circle of Gold Gala. | 信托理事会年度社交黄金盛会 |
[07:36] | This year, the special installation for the event | 今年活动的特别设置 |
[07:39] | is the brainchild of our youngest | 是由我们最年轻 |
[07:41] | and therefore least-experienced curator. | 也是最没有经验的负责人提出的 |
[07:44] | An exhibition centered on the theme of pain. Status report. | 一个以痛苦为主题的展览 进程报告 |
[07:50] | Fourteen of our pieces are already on site, | 十四件展品已经就位了 |
[07:52] | and three of the remaining four are in route. | 剩下四个当中的三个还在路上 |
[07:54] | And the remaining piece? | 那么剩下那一幅呢 |
[07:55] | Is the Slater Bradley. | 是斯莱特·布拉德利的 |
[07:57] | Yes, the centerpiece for the exhibition, where is it? | 是的 展览中最重要的一幅 在哪里 |
[08:00] | We’re resolving some last-minute insurance issues. | 我们还在解决一些末期保险问题 |
[08:02] | Last-minute? I can’t say I like the sound of that. | 末期 我可不喜欢这个说法 |
[08:05] | It’ll be here. I’ll make sure of it. | 会按时到达的 我保证 |
[08:08] | Moving on… | 接下来 |
[08:09] | Ah, there is one small little detail. | 还有一个很小的细节 |
[08:12] | The day after tomorrow, my sister will be getting married. | 后天我的妹妹要结婚了 |
[08:15] | In Rome. Italy. | 在罗马 意大利 |
[08:24] | Well, that simply won’t do. | 好了 那可不行 |
[08:27] | Well, it’s my baby sister’s wedding. | 是我亲妹妹的婚礼 |
[08:30] | Well, we all have sisters, Beth. | 好了 我们都有姐妹 贝丝 |
[08:33] | I will stay on top of this from Rome. | 在罗马我也可以解决这些问题 |
[08:36] | I’ll be in and out in 48 hours, | 我48小时之内就会回来 |
[08:38] | and you have my word, Celeste. | 我保证 西莱斯特 |
[08:39] | The Circle of Gold Gala will go off without a hitch. | 社交黄金盛会将顺利无误的举行 |
[08:42] | It better. You may be talented, Beth, | 最好是这样 你很能干 贝丝 |
[08:44] | but you’re not irreplaceable. | 但并不是不可取代 |
[08:47] | Have a nice trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[08:50] | So… | 那么 |
[09:01] | How long you stay Rome, eh? | 你要在罗马待多久啊 |
[09:04] | Uh, 48 hours and counting. | 总共48小时 |
[09:07] | Is not so much time. But lucky for you, | 那可不长啊 但幸运的是 |
[09:10] | it only takes a moment to see true beauty. | 要看真正美景并不要太多时间 |
[09:14] | The eternal city is the most romantic city in the world. | 这座永恒之城是世界上最浪漫的城市 |
[09:17] | You never lived | 除非你在罗马恋爱过 |
[09:18] | until you loved in Rome. | 否则你的人生就白过了 |
[09:20] | Not a lot of reception around here, huh? | 这周围信号不太好是吧 |
[09:22] | Put down your phone and look, | 把你的手机放下 好好看看 |
[09:24] | signora. Welcome to Roma! | 女士 欢迎来到罗马 |
[09:26] | Did I mention I’m late for my sister’s wedding? | 我说过要参加妹妹的婚礼 要迟到了吗 |
[09:29] | Many times. So much beauty! | 很多次了 太美了 |
[09:37] | And, finally, the magnificent Fontana D’amore. | 终于到了 壮丽的许愿池 |
[09:45] | A place where romantics from all over the world | 一个世界各地的浪漫主义者 |
[09:48] | come to wish for love. | 都来为爱情许愿的地方 |
[09:50] | Old people, young people, ugly people. | 老的 少的 丑的 |
[09:53] | They get so lost in love. It’s nice! | 都在爱情中迷失了自我 太美好了 |
[09:55] | Yes, nice, thank you. | 是的 太美了 谢谢 |
[10:03] | And good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[10:08] | Joan, the Amsale dress looks gorgeous. | 琼安 这件阿姆塞勒婚纱看起来棒极了 |
[10:10] | – Hi! Hi. – Beth, darling! | -嗨 嗨 -贝丝 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | Wow, look at you. You look exhausted. | 看看你 你看起来累坏了 |
[10:17] | – Thanks, mom. – She looks fine. | -谢谢 妈妈 -她看起来很好 |
[10:20] | – You look beautiful. – Thank you. | -你美极了 -谢谢 |
[10:22] | What happened to “don’t see the bride before the wedding”? | 婚礼前不是不能见新娘吗 |
[10:25] | Isn’t this bad luck? | 这不会带来霉运吧 |
[10:26] | Girls, we don’t have time. | 姑娘们 我们没时间了 |
[10:28] | Your father’s current tramp of the month | 你爸爸这个月的现任荡妇 |
[10:29] | is waiting inside with your dress. | 拿着你的礼服等在里面 |
[10:31] | I heard that. And she’s not a tramp. | 我听到了 她不是荡妇 |
[10:35] | She’s a pre-beach volleyball player. Hello, sweetheart. | 她是前沙滩排球运动员 你好啊 甜心 |
[10:38] | Hi, daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[10:40] | – How are you? – Exhausted. | -你怎么样啊 -累坏了 |
[10:41] | Beth, this is Umberto, my fianc? | 斯黛西 这是翁贝托 我的未婚夫 |
[10:44] | So, you’re my sister too, now. | 那么现在你也是我的姐姐了 |
[10:50] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -是的 -跟我来 |
[10:52] | You have to meet his family. They’re a scream. | 你要来见见他的家人 他们都很热情 |
[10:54] | See if he has a brother. | 看他有没有兄弟 |
[10:55] | – Dad! – Cousin. | -爸爸 -堂兄弟 |
[11:17] | Slippery little… Come on. | 别这么狡猾 过来 |
[11:19] | How does he get service? | 他怎么会有信号 |
[11:26] | – You’re late, Nick. – I’m sorry. | -你迟到了 尼克 -对不起 |
[11:28] | – Where’s your tie? – Oh! | -你领结哪去了 -噢 |
[11:33] | There we go. | 好了 |
[11:56] | I know, but I can’t get an internet signal. | 我知道 但是我收不到网络信号 |
[11:58] | I need to know that you’re on top | 我要知道你负责 |
[12:00] | of the Slater Bradley situation. | 斯莱特·布拉德利问题的情况 |
[12:06] | You’re breaking up. | 我听不到你说话 |
[12:07] | Just whistle if you can hear me. | 如果你可以听见我说话就吹声口哨 |
[12:13] | – Stacy? – Ah, there’s my girl. | -斯黛西 -你在这儿呢 |
[12:16] | Taking care of business. | 处理工作问题呢 |
[12:17] | – Always. – Having a good time? | -惯例啊 -玩的开心吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, yeah. You know me, | 是的 你知道我的 |
[12:21] | I love small, intimate weddings. | 我喜欢小型私人婚礼 |
[12:22] | If you’re gonna be a bear, be a grizzly, right? | 如果你想成为熊 就做一头灰熊 好吗 |
[12:26] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:29] | So, what do you think of Tina? | 那么 你觉得蒂娜怎样 |
[12:31] | She seems very fit, dad. | 她很适合你 爸爸 |
[12:33] | That’s all you can say? | 只有这些吗 |
[12:35] | Tan and odds-on favorite to catch the bouquet. | 棕褐色皮肤 幸运的接到了花束 |
[12:39] | You’re a very lucky man. | 你真幸运 |
[12:41] | I only wish for you the feeling | 我只是希望你的感觉和 |
[12:42] | I have when I’m with her. | 我跟她在一起时的感觉一样 |
[12:45] | Come on, Beth. Get going here. | 加油 贝丝 努力争取 |
[12:47] | I want to throw another wedding. | 我还想再办一场婚礼 |
[12:48] | You will. | 你会的 |
[12:49] | You’re due for another wife pretty soon. | 你马上就会有一个新的漂亮妻子 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, that was a low blow. | 对不起 没水准的讽刺 |
[12:55] | Quite a pair, huh? | 我们真是父女呀 |
[12:56] | You refuse to fall in love, and I can’t stop. | 你拒绝恋爱 我却停不下来 |
[13:00] | Promise me one thing. | 答应我一件事 |
[13:01] | When it comes, you’ll be open to it. | 当真爱来临时 你要敞开心扉 |
[13:04] | – I will try, daddy. – There you are! | -我会努力的 爸爸 -原来你在这里 |
[13:07] | – It’s vase-breaking time. – It’s what? | -摔花瓶时间到了 -那是什么 |
[13:09] | It’s a tradition. The maid of honor shatters a vase, | 这是个传统 伴娘要摔碎一个花瓶 |
[13:12] | and the number of pieces symbolizes | 碎片的数量代表 |
[13:14] | the years of happiness she wishes for the bride and groom. | 她祝愿新娘新郎幸福的年数 |
[13:16] | Wow! That’s a lot of pressure. | 那可太有压力了 |
[13:18] | Right? So smash it hard. | 是吧 那就使劲的摔 |
[13:20] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[13:53] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[13:55] | I was not aiming for that, but, man, | 我不是故意的 但是先生 |
[13:57] | I really nailed it. | 我一定要把它砸碎 |
[14:05] | She wishes them a life of great tragedy! | 她希望他们一生不幸 |
[14:09] | No, I don’t. No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 不 我没有 |
[14:11] | I just… I’m trying to break it. | 我只是 我努力了 |
[14:12] | I’m really trying. | 真的努力去打碎它了 |
[14:13] | I cracked it! | 我把它摔出裂缝了 |
[14:16] | Ok. We’re almost there. Excuse me. | 好了 就快成功了 借我用一下 |
[14:23] | Die! Oh, man! | 去死吧 噢 天啊 |
[14:26] | Let’s just go ahead and let me handle this. | 大家继续 我来处理 |
[14:36] | Wow. You are… You’re… | 哇 你是 你真是 |
[14:39] | You’re quite the determined little thing, aren’t you? | 你真是坚韧不拔呀 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, I cracked it before you smashed it. | 好吧 在你摔碎它之前我就把它摔裂了 |
[14:44] | I know. Yeah, I know. | 我知道 是的 我知道 |
[14:46] | – I’m Nick, by the way. – Beth. | -我叫尼克 -贝丝 |
[14:48] | Nice to meet you. I would’ve introduced myself earlier, | 幸会 本可以早点介绍我自己 |
[14:50] | but I was running a little late. | 但是我迟到了一会儿 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是的 我注意到了 |
[14:52] | I was in the hills doing an interview, | 我在山上做一个采访 |
[14:54] | and on my way back I kinda got hit by a goat. | 在来的途中 我又被一只羊袭击了 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God! You hit a goat? | 天啊 你袭击了一只羊吗 |
[14:58] | No, the goat hit me. | 不 羊袭击了我 |
[14:59] | It wasn’t my fault, and the goat’s fine. | 那不是我的错误 那只羊没事 |
[15:05] | – What are they saying? – It means “speech”. | -他们在说什么 -演讲 |
[15:07] | I think you’re up again. There you go. | 我想你又要上台了 给你 |
[15:10] | Hello again. | 再一次给大家问好 |
[15:13] | I’m Beth, sister of the bride. | 我叫贝丝 新娘的姐姐 |
[15:22] | Umberto, though I haven’t known you for very long. | 翁贝托 尽管我认识你不久 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. I don’t speak any Italian. | 对不起 我不会说意大利语 |
[15:34] | Umberto, although I haven’t known you very long. | 翁贝托 尽管我认识你不久 |
[15:44] | I’m a little rusty, so if you stay away | 我意大利语有点儿生疏了 |
[15:45] | from any obscure idioms, that would be great. | 别说太晦涩的习语就更好了 |
[15:47] | Yeah. Sure. I’ll keep it simple. Thank you. | 当然 我会说简单些 谢谢 |
[15:51] | When I look at you, Joan, | 看着你的时候 琼安 |
[15:52] | I remember a little girl who believed in magic. | 我想起了那个相信魔法的小女孩 |
[15:57] | As I look at you right now, | 现在我看着你时 |
[16:00] | I see a grown woman | 我看到了一个成熟的女人 |
[16:02] | who has seen all the magic in the world come true tonight. | 看着世界上所有的魔法都在今晚实现 |
[16:12] | Joan… | 琼安 |
[16:15] | Joan likes magic… | 琼安喜欢魔法 |
[16:23] | This is harder than I thought. | 比我想像的难啊 |
[16:26] | Maybe if we all clap loudly, | 也许如果我们大声鼓掌 |
[16:29] | she’ll wrap it up. | 她就能实现梦想 |
[16:37] | Because you and Umberto are making magic here tonight. | 因为今晚你和翁贝托在这里创造了奇迹 |
[16:41] | Well, it was worth a try. | 好吧 这值得去试一试 |
[16:45] | And I know that, if you could, | 而且我知道 如果可以 |
[16:47] | you’d share that feeling with me. | 你会把这份感受与我分享 |
[16:50] | And I know that you’ll | 而且我知道你会 |
[16:54] | share him with me. | 和我一起分享他 |
[17:07] | Ok. It appears our best man | 好了 看起来我们的伴郎 |
[17:09] | has run out of Italian, | 不太会说意大利语了 |
[17:11] | so cheers. | 那么干杯吧 |
[17:15] | I liked your toast. | 我喜欢你的祝酒词 |
[17:18] | Thank you. Umberto’s brother already hit on me, | 谢谢 翁贝托的哥哥已经打击过我了 |
[17:22] | and most of his family thinks I’m a pervert, | 他的大部分家人认为我是个变态 |
[17:24] | but thanks. | 但还是谢谢了 |
[17:29] | They do that for good luck. | 他们这样做是祝你好运 |
[17:31] | So where did you learn to speak Italian so poorly? | 你从哪儿学到这么差的意大利语 |
[17:35] | Syracuse. Umberto and I were roommates. | 锡拉库扎 翁贝托和我是室友 |
[17:38] | He taught me how to talk to girls in Italian, | 他教我怎么和女孩用意大利语交谈 |
[17:42] | and I taught him American football. | 我教他美式足球 |
[17:45] | I wanted to ask you before. | 我想问你 |
[17:49] | – Who is your service provider? – Uh, why? | -你的服务供应商是谁 -怎么了 |
[17:52] | I saw you e-mailing earlier, | 我之前看到你可以收邮件 |
[17:54] | and I kind of have signal envy. | 有点嫉妒你的信号 |
[17:55] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机借我 |
[17:56] | I need to send one quick work e-mail. | 我要发个快速工作邮件 |
[17:57] | If I don’t… | 如果我不 |
[17:58] | No, you can’t have my phone. | 不行 你不能用我的手机 |
[17:59] | – Why not? – You’re just gonna take my number. | -为什么 -你会记下我的手机号 |
[18:01] | I’m not gonna take your number. | 我不会记下你的号码的 |
[18:03] | You’re gonna take my phone | 你会用我的电话 |
[18:04] | and call your phone with it so that you have my number, | 打你的电话 这样你就会有我的号码 |
[18:06] | and I can’t have you booty-calling me at 2:30 in the morning. | 我不能让你在凌晨两点半给我打求爱电话 |
[18:09] | I’m not go… | 我不会 |
[18:09] | Wait! You know what? I do. I need it. | 等等 你知道吗 我需要 我需要它 |
[18:11] | Because I need to block it from my phone. | 因为我需要把它设为拒接电话 |
[18:13] | I can’t give it to you, because Umberto made me turn it off. | 我不能给你 因为翁贝托让我关机 |
[18:16] | – So it’s on vibrate? – No, it’s off. | -那你调成振动了 -不 关机了 |
[18:17] | – Like “off” off? – Yeah. | -像是关机了 -是的 |
[18:20] | – Nicholas! – Ah, father Dino! | -尼古拉斯 -啊 迪诺神父 |
[18:22] | – Nicholas! – Father. | -尼古拉斯 -神父 |
[18:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:26] | Maybe some cards again tonight? Some Texas holding them? | 今晚再打牌怎样 一些德州人举办的 |
[18:29] | I don’t think so. You cleaned me out at | 不行 你把我从 |
[18:30] | Umberto’s bachelor party. | 翁贝托的单身派对上赶出去了 |
[18:32] | – No more cards for me, pal. – Wow. | -我再不打牌了 老兄 -哇 |
[18:33] | I take my vows only six months ago. | 我六个月前才宣誓 |
[18:36] | They say it’s a work in the progress. | 他们说这是计划的一部分 |
[18:37] | – Sure. – Forgive me. | -当然 -原谅我 |
[18:40] | Come on, father. It’s ok. | 好了 神父 没关系的 |
[18:42] | It’s just a card game. It’s ok. | 只是打个牌 没事的 |
[18:43] | It’s ok. No more cards. | 没事的 再不打了 |
[18:45] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[18:52] | – Look at those two. – Tell me he’s a good guy. | -看看他们俩 -告诉我他是个好人 |
[18:55] | – Ah, he’s a saint. Her? – An angel. | -他是个圣人 她呢 -天使 |
[18:58] | Oh, a saint and an angel. I give it a year. | 圣人和天使 我给他们一年时间 |
[19:01] | I would not even give it six months. | 我连六个月都不会给 |
[19:03] | This marriage has the shelf life of a banana. | 这段婚姻会和香蕉的保质期一样短 |
[19:05] | They’ve known each other two weeks. | 他们俩认识才两周 |
[19:07] | That’s not even enough time for a credit check. | 还不够去做一次信用调查 |
[19:10] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[19:19] | No, wait! I don’t want to… No, wait! | 不 等等 我不想去 不 等等 |
[19:51] | Uh, it’s my bad. | 呃 我的错 |
[20:02] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[20:06] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[20:13] | What are you…? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:16] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, yeah. It’s mine. | -对不起 -是的 是我的 |
[20:19] | Just put that back in there. Thank you. | 放回去就行 谢谢 |
[20:40] | – What did he just yell at you? – Nothing. | -他刚刚对你喊了什么 -没什么 |
[20:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[20:44] | It means “the hit”. | 意思是碰撞 |
[20:47] | I played some football in college and | 我在大学里踢足球 |
[20:51] | I took kind of a big hit. | 会经常被撞 |
[20:55] | Football. Goats. You get hit a lot. | 玩橄榄球 进球得分 自然少不了碰撞啊 |
[20:59] | It’s kind of a famous hit. | 这可不是一般的碰撞 |
[21:01] | It’s not exactly what you want to be known for. | 但也不是什么光彩的事 |
[21:04] | But it’s football. Doesn’t everyone get hit in football? | 这可是橄榄球哎 谁玩橄榄球不受伤的 |
[21:07] | I got hit by lightning. Ok? | 我是遭到了雷击 满意了吧 |
[21:10] | On the field. In a game. | 在橄榄球场 打了一半的球 |
[21:16] | See, I get that look a lot. | 看到了吧 大家都是这个表情 |
[21:18] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[21:21] | Aside from a slight peripheral vision issue, I’m fine. | 我很好 除了有点视觉周边的小问题 |
[21:32] | You smell like lavender. | 你身上有薰衣草的味道 |
[21:36] | You smell like livestock. | 你身上有牲畜的味道 |
[21:41] | You’re not so tough. | 其实你也不坚强嘛 |
[21:51] | Beth! It’s time to cut the cake. | 贝丝 该去切蛋糕了 |
[21:53] | Oh… All right. | 去吧 |
[22:01] | He looks nice. | 长得还不错 |
[22:03] | But so did your father. | 不过你爸爸也是 |
[22:19] | – You seen her? – No. | -你看到她没 -没有 |
[22:26] | Be open to it, Beth. | 贝丝 要敞开心扉 |
[22:28] | Trust in love, Beth. | 贝丝 要相信爱情 |
[22:31] | Believe in magic, Beth. | 贝丝 相信魔力 |
[22:36] | What the hell. | 管他呢 |
[23:05] | Come on. There you go. | 来 这边走 |
[23:13] | Of course. | 意料之中的 |
[23:32] | What an idiot. | 傻透了 |
[24:06] | What are you looking at? Fountain of love. | 你看什么呢 真爱之泉 |
[24:12] | What a crock. I mean, we wait our whole lives | 都是屁话 我们用一生来等待 |
[24:17] | for some perfect guy to come in | 那个真命天子出现 |
[24:20] | and sweep us off our feet. | 然后坠入爱河 |
[24:22] | Well, guess what. He’s not coming. | 猜猜怎么了 他不会出现了 |
[24:46] | Each one of you is a desperate wish for love | 你们一个个都承载着对爱的热望 |
[24:51] | That is never gonna come true. | 可惜都成真不了了 |
[25:06] | So I’m saving you. | 所以 我要拯救你 |
[25:17] | And… | 还有 |
[25:22] | …saving you. | 拯救你 |
[25:30] | You, I don’t give a damn about. | 你还是算了 |
[25:37] | But I am saving you. | 不过我会拯救你 |
[25:42] | Magic. | 魔术的力量 |
[25:47] | – And you… – So beautiful. | -还有你 -美极了 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | And I’m saving you. | 你 我也一起救了 |
[26:09] | – Hey, father dino. – Nicholas. | -你好神父 -你好尼古拉斯 |
[26:26] | Oop, the love police. | 真爱警察来了 |
[27:02] | – Hello. – Oh, hey. Hey, it’s Nick. | -喂 -嗨 我是尼克 |
[27:06] | Nick who? | 哪个尼克 |
[27:07] | Beamon. From the wedding. | 贝门 婚礼上那个 |
[27:09] | What’s taking him so long? | 他怎么那么久 |
[27:10] | – Joan gave me your number. – Of course she did. | -琼安给了我你的号码 -除了她还有谁 |
[27:13] | Uh, I wasn’t really expecting to get you. | 真没想到你居然接了 |
[27:14] | Want me to hang up so you can talk to the machine? | 那我挂了你还是给语音信箱留言好了 |
[27:17] | – No. This is good. – Yo, Nick! What’s going on? | -不用了 -尼克 你在干嘛呢 |
[27:20] | Did you get lost? Grab some beers! Let’s do this! | 你晕了吧 就让你拿个啤酒而已 别磨蹭 |
[27:22] | I’m looking for the bottle opener. | 我在找开瓶器呢 |
[27:24] | It’s on the fridge. See it from here. | 在冰箱上 我从这儿都能看见 |
[27:26] | Dude, you gave me the instruction card. | 伙计 你怎么把指令卡给我了 |
[27:28] | – That’s a helpful card. – Why is it wet? | -这卡可有用着呢 -卡怎么湿了 |
[27:30] | – I put it in a glass of water. – Why would you do that? | -我把它浸在一杯水里 -这是为什么 |
[27:32] | – I don’t know. – That’s weird. | -我也不知道 -太诡异了 |
[27:34] | I was thinking maybe we could have dinner later? | 你介意和我一起共进晚餐吗 |
[27:36] | Uh, I’m already having dinner. | 我已经在吃晚餐了 |
[27:38] | Oh. Maybe a drink? Some coffee? | 那一起和一杯如何 咖啡也行 |
[27:41] | – Nope. – Which part no? | -不用了 -不用什么 |
[27:44] | – The drink or the coffee? – Nick! | -是喝酒还是咖啡 -尼克 |
[27:46] | Umm, it’s just sort of a blanket nope. | 应该说是都不用了 |
[27:49] | Nick, how long you gonna take? | 尼克 你还要多久 |
[27:50] | We watched roots while you were gone! | 再不来我们都要发霉了 |
[27:53] | Maybe I’m a little off base here, | 也许我这样是有些冒昧 |
[27:55] | But I thought that we hit it off the other night, no? | 但我以为那天晚上我们很来电 不是吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah, Nick, you’re a little off base. | 没错 尼克 你太冒昧了 |
[28:02] | Who would win in a fight? A whale or a silverback gorilla? | 银背山地大猩猩和鲸鱼打架 谁会赢 |
[28:06] | Definitely a whale. | 肯定是鲸鱼 |
[28:07] | It also depends if they’re in water or not. | 这得看看他们是不是在水里搏斗 |
[28:09] | What about, like, a couple silverback gorillas? | 那如果是一对银背山地大猩猩呢 |
[28:11] | If they’re in water, they’ll lose. | 如果在水里 他们还是会输 |
[28:13] | Don’t think they swim good? | 你不觉得他们应该很会游泳吗 |
[28:14] | I think they swim well. I don’t know if they swim good. | 我想他们会游 但是不一定很擅长 |
[28:16] | Let’s be an English major, why don’t we? | 我们还是去读英语专业吧 |
[28:18] | Dude, what took you so long? | 伙计 怎么那么久 |
[28:20] | I didn’t have a beard when you left. | 我胡子都长出起来了 |
[28:22] | Nice. What’s this? | 不错 这是什么 |
[28:24] | – What’s it look like? – A bottle opener. | -你说这是什么 -开瓶器 |
[28:26] | Use that to open beer bottles? That would’ve been nice, beers. | 这是用来开啤酒的 但是前提是我们有酒 |
[28:29] | That would’ve been nice. That would’ve been great. | 有啤酒才行 没啤酒怎么行 |
[28:31] | Whoa! You didn’t call some chick | 你该不会在我们打牌的时候 |
[28:33] | – during our game, did you? – No! | -打电话给女人了吧 -才没有 |
[28:35] | You don’t mind if I hit redial? That wouldn’t bother you? | 那你不介意我按重播键试试吧 |
[28:38] | – No, no, no, no. Give me that! – Hello? I love you. | -别别别 把手机给我 -喂 我爱你 |
[28:40] | – So touchy all of a sudden. – I’m not touchy. | -怎么突然这么敏感 -我这不是敏感 |
[28:43] | You’re sensitive all of a sudden. | 你一下子就变得多愁善感了 |
[28:44] | I’m not… I’m not sensitive. | 我 我才不多愁善感呢 |
[28:48] | That’s what a sensitive person would say. | 多愁善感的人都是这么说的 |
[28:50] | Yeah, whatever. | 随你们怎么说 |
[28:51] | Methinks some girl has put a spell on you. | 我看是那个女人给你下魔咒了吧 |
[29:35] | No! | 不行 |
[29:41] | Wait! I just need to see your feet! | 等等 让我看看你的脚 |
[29:44] | Ok, I chase. No problem. | 好吧 我会追上你的 |
[29:47] | This is a great view from behind. | 你从背后看起来很美 |
[29:49] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:51] | Now the game is on! | 游戏正式开始 |
[29:54] | In Italia, when a woman run away, | 在意大利 如果女子从男人身边跑开 |
[29:57] | it mean she love you! | 就说明爱他 |
[29:58] | You must love me so much! | 看来你一定很爱我 |
[30:01] | Bella, wait! Wait! | 贝拉 等等我 |
[30:03] | How can I prove my love to you, if you won’t stop?! | 如果你不停下来 我怎么向你证明我的爱呢 |
[30:06] | Mi amore, I just need one moment with your feet! | 亲爱的 让我看看你的脚吧 |
[30:11] | I’m coming! | 我来啦 |
[30:18] | You out of your frigging mind, dude? | 你疯了吧 伙计 |
[30:19] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[30:22] | I don’t know what you’re saying. What’s he saying? | 我听不懂你说的 他说什么 |
[30:24] | I don’t know. I don’t speak idiot. | 我怎么知道 我不懂鸟语 |
[30:28] | Please, allow me… | 拜托了 请让我 |
[30:29] | …to see your magnifico feet. | 看看你高贵的脚吧 |
[30:34] | What? No! Ew! | 什么 不要 |
[30:36] | Hey, this is you. | 他画的是你 |
[30:37] | – And this one, too. – Let me explain. | -这些都是 -听我说 |
[30:41] | My name is Antonio Guiseppe Donatello. | 我叫安东尼奥·朱塞比·多纳太罗 |
[30:43] | I’m from the village of Nunzio in Italia. | 我从意大利的农西奥村而来 |
[30:46] | I… oh, my spleen. It’s ok. | 我的脾 没事的 |
[30:50] | Two days ago, I have a vision. | 两天前 我看到了一幅图像 |
[30:53] | I see the face of love, your face. | 是真命天女的脸 是你的脸 |
[30:56] | Then I see your neck, your torso, your… | 然后我捕捉到了你的脖子 皮肤 你的 |
[30:59] | Oh, got it. I get it. | 打住 我懂了 |
[31:01] | But… I could not paint your feet. | 但是 我描绘不出你的脚 |
[31:05] | You came from Italy to paint my feet? | 你从意大利跑来就为了画我的脚 |
[31:07] | No, also to earn your love. | 不是 我还要来赢得你的真爱 |
[31:11] | I think you have me confused with someone else. | 我想你肯定是把我和别人搞错了 |
[31:13] | Put some ice on it and be careful. | 记得敷点冰 下次小心点 |
[31:16] | Ok! I will paint your face on every building in this city | 我会把你画在这座城市的每一幢高楼上 |
[31:20] | Until you recognize my love! | 直到你接受我的爱 |
[31:27] | Hi. I’m kind of in a hurry, so… thanks. | 我有点急 所以 拜托了 |
[31:29] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:31] | Isn’t this place the greatest? | 这地方真是棒极了 对吧 |
[31:33] | You can get your work done, no one bothers you. | 把事情做完 也没人打扰 |
[31:36] | Food’s great. Low carb, high protein. | 很棒的食物 低卡路里 高蛋白质 |
[31:39] | The only way to go when your work requires you to be | 想要保持好身材同时又能量充沛 |
[31:42] | Shredded and dieseled out. | 这里真是最佳选择 |
[31:45] | Oh, yeah, here, don’t crane your neck. | 别把脖子缩进去了 |
[31:47] | Go ahead. Feast your eyes. Yes, I’ve seen that look before. | 好好欣赏吧 这眼神我见多了 |
[31:52] | You’re intimidated because I’m a model. | 你受惊了 但其实我是个模特 |
[31:54] | But I don’t want you to be scared, ok? I’m a normal guy. | 我不想吓到你 我可没什么毛病 |
[31:58] | This is my portfolio. It’s kind of my calling card. | 这是我的宣传册 算是我的名片 |
[32:01] | These are mostly non-paying jobs, or spec work. | 这些都是无偿工作 或者是在特殊场合 |
[32:04] | I think that’s a real dog. | 我记得这条狗是真的 |
[32:06] | And here’s the crown jewel. | 这是我的镇宝之作 |
[32:09] | I am the GASEE guy. So… | 我是GASEE的代言人 |
[32:13] | I’m Gale. | 我是盖尔 |
[32:15] | Like a gale-force wind. | 超级强风的意思 |
[32:16] | I took on that name because | 我取这个名字 |
[32:18] | It’s the most powerful force in the natural world. | 就是因为它是自然界里最强大的力量 |
[32:20] | For shaping and eroding the earth, it’s… | 塑造腐蚀着地球 它 |
[32:23] | You can feel it. | 你能感受到的 |
[32:24] | Actually, I think that’s water, eroding the earth. | 事实上 腐蚀地球的是水 |
[32:27] | Don’t think it’s water. I think it’s wind. | 我不觉得是水 是风 |
[32:28] | – Like the grand canyon. – I’m gonna look that up. | -大峡谷就是 -这我得去查查 |
[32:32] | This is crazy. I don’t know | 这真是不可思议 我不知道 |
[32:34] | whether to look at my own reflection or at you, | 我看着的是你还是自己的影像 |
[32:36] | – That’s how beautiful you are. – You know what? I have to go. | -你真是美极了 -不好意思 我要走了 |
[32:39] | Ok, you asked for it. | 你逼我的 |
[32:42] | – Yeah, she’s back. Hi. – You can’t just take your shirt off. | -这反映还差不多 -你不能就这么把上衣脱了 |
[32:46] | I don’t hear any complaints from the peanut gallery, so… | 我没听到有什么小人物抱怨 |
[32:50] | – Put your shirt back on, creep. – Here you go. | -怪胎 快把上衣穿上 -给你 |
[32:55] | I know this looks nuts, all right? | 我知道这样很傻 |
[32:57] | And maybe I am a little nuts because I’ve never | 也许我是有点傻 |
[32:59] | tried to share my beauty with anyone before. | 因为我以前从未让别人看过我的身体 |
[33:01] | And I think it’s because I’m in love with you. Big time. | 我想我是爱上你了 无法自拔 |
[33:06] | Great first date, Beth! | 我们的第一次约会很棒 贝丝 |
[33:08] | Let’s get another one on the books soon. | 我们赶快计划下次约会吧 |
[33:11] | Come on, man, put your shirt on. | 伙计 快吧衣服穿上 |
[33:13] | Honestly though, is there a doctor here, | 说真的 在坐的有是医生的吗 |
[33:14] | Because there’s some kind of weird swelling in this… | 我这里肿得这么大 |
[33:17] | Yeah, that can’t be normal, can it? Humans aren’t… | 我这样正常吗 人类不能 |
[33:20] | Jeez, Louise, dessert’s served. | 神啊 主啊 上甜点了 |
[33:22] | Sit down, gas guy. | 坐下吧 瓦斯男 |
[33:35] | – Oh, sorry. – Excuse me, Miss. Miss? | -抱歉 -不好意思 小姐 小姐 |
[33:38] | I believe you dropped this. | 我想你掉了这个 |
[33:42] | Oh, my… yeah, thank you. | 天 谢谢 |
[33:45] | I don’t know how that fell off. Thanks. | 我都不知道它怎么掉的 谢谢 |
[33:48] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[33:55] | How did you…? | 你怎么 |
[33:56] | Time flies, but magic flies faster. | 时光飞逝 但是魔术比时间飞得快 |
[33:59] | Oh, you’re a street magician. | 原来你是个街头魔术师 |
[34:02] | I really appreciate it, but I don’t have the time right now. | 谢谢你的表演 但是我在赶时间 |
[34:05] | You have all the time in the world. | 你掌握了世界的时间 |
[34:09] | Damn it. All right, now it’s getting kind of creepy | 该死 现在我有点毛骨悚然了 |
[34:12] | Because you must have just touched me, | 你刚才肯定碰过我 |
[34:14] | and I didn’t feel anything. | 但我却完全没有感觉 |
[34:15] | Pick a card, and I’ll show you my heart. | 选一张牌 我会让你看见我的真心 |
[34:19] | – Come on, do it! – Do it! | -来吧 选啊 -选吧 |
[34:21] | If I pick a card, will you stop stealing my watch? | 如果我抽一张牌 你能不再偷我的手表了吗 |
[34:25] | – Probably. – Ok. | -也许吧 -好吧 |
[34:28] | Take a good look. Don’t show it to me. | 好好看看 不要让我看见 |
[34:30] | – Wasn’t gonna. – Place it back in the deck. | -我也没打算让你看 -然后放回去 |
[34:32] | Ready, everyone? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[34:45] | That’s not my card. | 我选的不是这张 |
[34:46] | I know… because the joker is me. | 我知道 因为大王代表我 |
[34:50] | A fool for love. I told you I’d show you my heart. | 傻傻地守候爱情 我说我会给你看我的真心 |
[35:02] | Is this your card? | 这是你选的牌吗 |
[35:05] | Get over here. Little help here, please. | 过来 拜托帮个忙 |
[35:10] | Hey, little girl, could you please give me my heart? | 小女孩 能把我的心还我吗 |
[35:19] | Is it me, or is New York getting crazier? | 是我疯了 还是纽约疯了 |
[35:21] | – Your sister’s on line two. – Take a message. | -你妹妹在2号线 -让她留言吧 |
[35:23] | – She says it’s kind of important. – Fine. Patch her through. | -她说有重要的事 -好吧 接通电话 |
[35:26] | Hi, Joan. | 琼安 |
[35:28] | What were you doing in the fontana d’amore | 我婚礼那天你在真爱之泉 |
[35:30] | – during my wedding? – What makes you think that… | -那儿做了什么 -你为什么觉得 |
[35:33] | I’m looking at a picture of you. | 我在看你的一张照片 |
[35:35] | It’s front-page news over here, sis. What were you thinking? | 报纸的头版头条 姐姐 你想什么呢 |
[35:38] | I don’t know. Little bit of jet lag, | 我不知道 时差没倒过来 |
[35:41] | Little bit of champagne, or a lot of champagne. | 喝了点香槟 喝多了 |
[35:43] | And the next thing I’m sitting in the fountain picking up coins. | 然后我只记得坐在真爱之泉那里捡硬币 |
[35:46] | She took coins from the fontana? That’s not so good. | 她捡了真爱之泉里的硬币 这可不太好 |
[35:49] | – Why not so good? – There is a legend, | -怎么不好了 -有一个传说 |
[35:51] | If you take someone’s coin from the fontana, | 如果你捡了真爱之泉里的硬币 |
[35:53] | they will fall in love with you. | 硬币的主人就会爱上你 |
[35:55] | – Oh! Except that is ridiculous. – Ok. Then we hang up! | -这真是可笑 -好吧 我们要挂了 |
[36:01] | I totally believe in magic coins. | 我相信硬币的魔力 |
[36:05] | – Were you on that call? – Love is finally at your doorstep. | -你一直在听吗 -爱情终于找上门来了 |
[36:09] | So have any men come on to you since the wedding? | 婚礼之后有男人来追你吗 |
[36:12] | – Well… – Oh, my God. They have been. | -这个 -天哪 已经有追求者了 |
[36:14] | Yeah, a couple of weirdos approached me this morning… | 今天早上有几个怪人追着我 |
[36:17] | There are some magical forces at work here. | 魔法的力量显灵啦 |
[36:19] | I don’t believe in magic. Know what I do believe in? | 我不相信魔法 知道我相信什么吗 |
[36:21] | Art. Where’s my Slater Bradley? | 艺术 我的斯莱特·布拉德利作品呢 |
[36:23] | Told you I was on top of it. | 说过我会负责好的 |
[36:25] | The insurance company totally wanted to jack up the rate, | 保险公司说愿意提高比率 |
[36:27] | so in an effort to be more assertive, I told them to shove it. | 你要更有自信哦 我让他们来布置 |
[36:32] | You told Hillman and Craft to shove it? | 你让希尔曼工艺社布置这个 |
[36:35] | – Yeah. – That piece was coming | -是啊 -那个部件要从 |
[36:36] | from a collector in Australia. | 澳大利亚的收藏家那里运来 |
[36:38] | Even if we got it on a jet today, | 就算今天运过来了 |
[36:39] | it would never clear customs in time for the gala. | 在庆典前也来不及过海关 |
[36:41] | That means I have no centerpiece for the circle of gold. | 也就是说 我金色圆环里的中心装饰没了 |
[36:44] | I’ll get Hillman and Craft on the phone. | 我这就打电话给希尔曼工艺社 |
[36:46] | I don’t think I burned that bridge. | 我想我还不至于完全搞砸吧 |
[36:48] | No, no. It’s too late now. | 不不 现在来不及了 |
[36:51] | I have to tell Celeste. | 我得告诉西莱斯特 |
[36:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:58] | Hey. Did I mention Joan gave me your cell number, too? | 我告诉你琼安把你手机号码也给我了吗 |
[37:00] | Little busy now. What do you want? | 我现在很忙 你想干嘛 |
[37:02] | Same thing I wanted last night. | 和昨晚一样的请求 |
[37:04] | What is it going to take for me to convince you | 要怎么做你才相信 |
[37:06] | – That I’m not interested in you? – What is it going to take? | -我对你没兴趣 -怎么做 |
[37:09] | It’s going to take you looking me in the eye to tell me that. | 我要你看着我对我说这些 |
[37:12] | That’d require seeing you, and I don’t have the time… | 那我必须要见到你才行 我现在没空 |
[37:14] | – Hi. – Oh, so you’re stalking me now? | -你好 -你在跟踪我吗 |
[37:18] | No, I’m just running into you in a premeditated manner. | 不是 我只不过是策划了一次巧遇而已 |
[37:21] | I have a big problem on my hands right now. | 我现在正遇到一个大麻烦 |
[37:23] | I just lost the centerpiece to my show. | 我展览的中心装饰缺失了 |
[37:25] | – Beth? – Celeste. | -贝丝 -西莱斯特 |
[37:28] | This is Mr. Al Russo, our newest patron. | 这是阿尔鲁索先生 我们的新赞助商 |
[37:30] | He asked specifically to see you. | 他特别要求要见你 |
[37:32] | Of course. Um, hi. Um… | 我很荣幸 你好 |
[37:36] | – I’m sorry. Have we met before? – In my dreams. | -不好意思 我们以前见过吗 -在我梦里 |
[37:44] | Beth has secured a rare Slater Bradley | 贝丝得到了一件斯莱特·布拉德利作品 |
[37:46] | as the centerpiece for our pain exhibit. | 作为我们此次展览的中心装饰 |
[37:48] | Actually, Celeste… | 事实上 西莱斯特 |
[37:49] | – Nick Beamon? Are you Nick Beamon? – Yeah. | -尼克·贝门 你是尼克·贝门 -没错 |
[37:53] | Nick the hit! You want to talk about pain, this guy… | 被雷击的尼克 想谈谈你的痛苦吗 他 |
[38:00] | – A million volts in the neck. – That’s fascinating. | -百万伏特击中了他的颈部 -不可思议 |
[38:03] | Beth, you do have the Slater Bradley, yes? | 贝丝 你拿到斯莱特·布拉德利的作品了吧 |
[38:06] | – Celeste, it’s… – My fault, | -西莱斯特 -是我的错 |
[38:09] | And I was meaning to tell you… | 我刚想要告诉你 |
[38:10] | Actually, she has access to something better. | 事实上 她找到了比那更好的东西 |
[38:12] | – This is really not the time. – An original Petrocelli. | -别在这个时候插话 -帕特塞利的原作 |
[38:15] | The title of the photograph is anguish. | 一张名叫”痛苦”的摄影作品 |
[38:17] | It too has never been viewed in public. | 并且还没有在公开场合展示过 |
[38:19] | A Petrocelli that’s never been viewed? | 未公开展示的帕特塞利作品 |
[38:22] | That’s right. Damian Petrocelli agreed to give me the print | 没错 达米安·帕特塞利把版权给了我 |
[38:25] | – And burn the negative. – Why would he do that? | -绝不会有负面影响 -他为什么这么做 |
[38:27] | Because I happen to be the subject of the photo. | 因为他拍的就是我 |
[38:31] | And I’m willing to relive that humiliation in public | 只要是和贝丝有关的事 |
[38:33] | Because I know that as long as Beth is involved, | 就算我被大家嘲笑 |
[38:35] | It will be in good hands. | 也在所不惜 |
[38:41] | How about that private tour we’re gonna have? | 你不是要带我一个人去参观的吗 |
[38:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[38:46] | …including Canne, Degas, | 包括嘎纳 窦加 |
[38:49] | Manet, Picasso and Van Gogh… | 马奈 毕加索还有梵高 |
[38:52] | They’re just really nicely spaced. | 它们摆放得真好 |
[38:55] | You did such a great job. | 你做得太棒了 |
[38:57] | Let me… I have something for you. This is a gift for you. | 我有东西给你 是给你的礼物 |
[39:02] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[39:05] | It’s not from Tiffany. | 不是蒂梵尼的珠宝啦 |
[39:10] | – Sausage. That’s your face. – Yeah, that’s it. | -香肠 这是你呀 -没错 |
[39:15] | This may sound a little odd to you, | 你也许会觉得这有些古怪 |
[39:18] | But encased meat is my life’s work. | 但是肉类包装是我的工作 |
[39:21] | I am like a curator, just like you. A curator of sausage. | 和你一样 我也是个管理员 香肠管理员 |
[39:25] | – Well, passion is passion. – That’s exactly what I say. | -一切都源于热爱 -这正是我想说的 |
[39:29] | There is not an emotion on earth | 世界上没有什么情感 |
[39:32] | That can’t be expressed through sausage. | 是不能通过香肠来表达的 |
[39:36] | And that bratwurst is saying, | 这个德国小香肠想表达 |
[39:39] | “hello, and thank you for showing me the museum.” | “谢谢你带我参观博物馆” |
[39:44] | Who knew bratwurst could even say all that? | 谁知道德国小香肠还会说这些呢 |
[39:48] | – Beth. – Please tell me you’re here | -贝丝 -告诉我你来这里参观 |
[39:50] | Because you have a deep appreciation for modern art. | 是因为你喜欢现代艺术 |
[39:52] | I have a deep appreciation, but for you, Beth. | 我很喜欢 你 贝丝 |
[39:56] | That’s it. Tour’s over. | 行了 参观到此结束 |
[39:58] | I know it seems crazy. It’s crazy to me too. | 我知道这很疯狂 我也这么觉得 |
[40:02] | Want to play cat and mouse? I can play cat and mouse. | 想玩猫捉老鼠吗 我加入 |
[40:08] | You forgot your sausages! | 你忘拿你的香肠了 |
[40:43] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 哦不 哦不 |
[40:45] | – I’m so sorry. – Oh, it hurts. | -我很抱歉 -好疼 |
[40:47] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that was you. I didn’t… | 我很抱歉 我不知道是你 我不 |
[40:50] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:52] | It hurts so bad, but tastes so good. | 这刺在眼睛里好疼 但是尝起来甜甜的 |
[40:54] | – What is that, mint? – It’s breath spray. | -这是什么 薄荷 -这是口气清新剂 |
[40:57] | You startled me, I didn’t have anything else. I am so sorry. | 你吓到我了 我也没别的东西了 真抱歉 |
[40:59] | Can I see it? Take your hands away. | 能让我看下吗 把手拿开 |
[41:01] | – You’re gonna make it worse. – I’m not gonna make it worse. | -你只会越弄越糟 -我不会越弄越糟 |
[41:03] | Don’t be such a baby. I really feel awful. | 别这么孩子气了 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:06] | I did not know that it would hurt that bad. | 我不知道这个居然这么疼 |
[41:10] | It doesn’t hurt that bad. I was just playing. | 一点也不疼 我装的 |
[41:15] | You think you’re real charming, don’t you? | 你以为自己很迷人是不是 |
[41:17] | – Little bit. – Yeah. Well, you are. Ok? | -有一点 -你很迷人 满意了吧 |
[41:21] | – What? – Ok. | -怎么了 -就这样 |
[41:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[41:23] | I know your type of guy, Nick. | 我知道你是什么样的人 尼克 |
[41:25] | And what type is that? | 我是什么样的人 |
[41:27] | Come on. The girl in the red dress kissing you at the fountain? | 得了 穿红裙子的女孩在喷泉那亲你了吧 |
[41:31] | – You saw that? – Yeah. | -你看见了 -看见了 |
[41:33] | That’s why you’ve been cold the last couple of days. | 所以这几天你才会对我这么冷漠 |
[41:35] | Is that so hard to believe? | 很难以置信吗 |
[41:37] | That was Umberto’s crazy cousin, ok? | 那女孩是翁贝托的堂姐 |
[41:39] | You know the blood runs a little hot in that family. | 你知道他们一家人都有点疯狂 |
[41:41] | Yeah, you seemed so sick about it. | 是啊 你似乎很讨厌这一点 |
[41:43] | I was a little sick about it. Especially after I met you. | 我是很讨厌这一点 特别是遇到你之后 |
[41:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:50] | Oh, no. Let’s go this way. | 不 咱们走这边吧 |
[41:53] | – Hey, Beth! it’s me, Al Russo! – Oh, let’s cross. | -贝丝 是我阿尔鲁索 -还是过马路吧 |
[41:59] | Whoa! wait one second. | 等一下 |
[42:03] | – One second! – I’m sorry, Nick! I gotta go! | -等一下 -抱歉尼克 我得走了 |
[42:05] | – Just…hold – I’m sorry. I gotta go. | -等等 -抱歉 我得走了 |
[42:07] | Hold on! Beth! Beth, wait. | 等等 贝丝 贝丝 等等 |
[42:21] | Ah, I did not see that one coming! | 我没看见这个洞 |
[42:25] | Ok, Lance, you can do this. Just have to believe. | 兰斯 你能成功的 相信自己 |
[42:29] | I will do the great mummy escape, and Beth will love me. | 我会做木乃伊逃生记 贝丝会爱上我 |
[42:33] | This worked for Houdini, it should work for me. | 胡迪尼能成功 我也能成功 |
[42:35] | Ok, here she comes. | 她回来了 |
[42:38] | Well, I don’t know, Joan. Ok? | 好吧 我不知道 琼安 |
[42:41] | I don’t know what I believe anymore. | 我也不知道我信什么 |
[42:43] | All I know is that this is crazy, and I need it to stop. | 我只知道这一切太疯狂了 得结束这一切 |
[42:47] | We told you this would happen. | 我们告诉过你事情会变成这样 |
[42:49] | Ok, then what is it gonna take for | 好吧 那我怎么做 |
[42:51] | me to end this little nightmare? | 才能结束这场噩梦 |
[42:53] | You have to return the coins to the fontana d’amore. | 你必须把硬币放回真爱之泉 |
[42:56] | Wait, that’s it? | 等等 那样的话 |
[42:58] | And spell broken, and these guys leave me alone? | 魔咒就会解除 这些人就不会再跟着我了吗 |
[43:00] | I’m overnighting you the coins right now. | 我现在就把硬币给你寄过去 |
[43:02] | That’s no good. She needs to return the coins herself. | 那样不行 她得亲自把硬币放回去 |
[43:05] | I cannot just fly back to Italy to put | 我不可能为了把几枚硬币放回喷泉里 |
[43:07] | some magic coins into a fountain. | 就飞回意大利去 |
[43:09] | There’s got to be another way we can handle this. | 肯定有其他的解决方法 |
[43:12] | – Try and enjoy the attention? – Joan… | -那你好好享受成为焦点吧 -琼安 |
[43:15] | Beth! It’s me, Lance. | 贝丝 是我兰斯 |
[43:19] | I’m setting a record for you. | 我在为你创造纪录 |
[43:21] | I know this looks scary and dangerous, | 我知道这看上去有点恐怖 有点危险 |
[43:23] | But if I can do this, get out of the straitjacket… | 可如果我能从这绷带里成功逃脱的话 |
[43:25] | Stop! stop! | 停 停 |
[43:32] | What are you doing in my apartment? | 你在我的房子里干什么 |
[43:35] | Blowing your mind! | 让你大吃一惊 |
[43:38] | No one’s ever done the mummy escape in under three minutes. | 从来没有人能在三分钟内木乃伊逃生成功 |
[43:42] | – Juan, what’s my time? – Three minutes and 53 seconds. | -胡安 我用了多久 -3分53秒 |
[43:46] | I don’t know. That felt pretty tight. | 我不知道 感觉绑的太紧了 |
[43:48] | Are you sure you timed that right? | 你确定你记对时间了吗 |
[43:49] | You know, you want to find the rabbit, you got to work the hat. | 你知道 如果想抓到兔子 你就得用帽子 |
[43:54] | You’re just not putting in the hours, bro. | 你还没算之前的几个小时呢 兄弟 |
[43:56] | – Not in front of my girlfriend. – Who the hell is that? | -别在我女友面前提这个 -这又是谁 |
[43:59] | That’s Juan, my assistant. | 他是胡安 我的助手 |
[44:00] | He’s just been video chronicling all my illusions. Anyway… | 他在拍摄我的逃生经过 总之 |
[44:03] | Both of you, out of my apartment, now. | 你们两个都给我出去 快点 |
[44:05] | No, wait. Now listen up. | 不 等等 听我说 |
[44:07] | Oh, my goodness. Your perfume is intoxicating, | 上帝啊 你的用香水真是令人陶醉 |
[44:09] | And your hair smells like cinnamon! | 你的头发闻上去就像香樟 |
[44:19] | Get out! | 出去 |
[44:21] | Hey, Nick… douche. | 尼克 咔嚓 |
[44:26] | You get those old giant photos I asked you for? | 你搞到我问你要的那些老照片了吗 |
[44:28] | I am a professional photographer. | 我可是名专业的摄影师 |
[44:30] | I’m not your girl friday, ok? | 而不是你的女秘书 |
[44:31] | I would appreciate some respect, but yes, here. | 我会很感激你的尊重 给你 |
[44:34] | Or, in lieu of respect, I’d appreciate | 或者如果你能陪我一起 |
[44:37] | you and me chatting up two ladies | 去找两个姑娘调情 |
[44:39] | And leaving the one that knows more | 再给我留个身材热辣的姑娘的话 |
[44:41] | about wookiees alone with this. | 我也会很感激的 |
[44:43] | I’m not gonna be able to make that party. | 我不能去参加那个聚会了 |
[44:45] | What? No, Saturday night is the ESPN party. | 什么 别啊 周六可是ESPN派对 |
[44:47] | That’s a work and play event, dude. | 在那可是既能工作又能玩 伙计 |
[44:49] | Oh, my God. It’s the girl. | 天啊 一定是因为那个女孩 |
[44:52] | – The museum girl, isn’t it? I knew it. – You don’t understand. | -那个博物馆女孩吗 我就知道 -你不明白 |
[44:55] | You should see this girl. I can barely keep up with her. | 你应该见见那女孩 我只喜欢她 |
[44:57] | She’s smart. | 她聪明 |
[44:58] | She’s beautiful. She’s funny. | 她美丽 风趣 |
[45:01] | Oh, my God, no. Stop it! Stop liking her! | 天啊 停 不要再喜欢她了 |
[45:04] | Do not go any further until I can do a little recon on this girl. | 在我侦察清楚之前你不要和她有太多进展 |
[45:07] | Recon? What are you, black ops? No, absolutely not. | 侦察 你以为你是私家侦探吗 你不是 |
[45:10] | What do you really know about her? | 你了解她吗 |
[45:12] | I’m not going to let my boy go in there blind. | 我不能让我的兄弟瞎忙活 |
[45:13] | – Puck! no! – no? | -帕克 不行 -不行? |
[45:15] | – No! – No? | -不行 -不行? |
[45:16] | – No. – How about yes? | -不行 -行吧 |
[45:18] | Ok, go. | 好吧 |
[45:27] | Hey! Look at you! | 看看你 |
[45:29] | Look at me, we look great! | 看看我 我们真是般配 |
[45:31] | I can’t jog. I have a weak hamstring. | 我不能跑 我腿筋不太好 |
[45:39] | Meet you Beth. | 终于见到你了 贝丝 |
[45:44] | It’s ok. I nearly die. But I… | 没事的 我差点就死了 但是 |
[45:49] | Robert Longo, Kiki Smith, Carl Riddle… | 罗伯特·朗哥 奇奇·史密斯 卡尔·里德尔 |
[46:36] | Wow! That looks great! | 看上去真棒 |
[46:40] | Let’s be beautiful together. Where you going? Beth! | 和我华丽的在一起吧 你去哪 贝丝 |
[46:42] | It’s gonna come back around in four minutes. | 再过大概4分钟那车就会开回来 |
[46:44] | It’s gonna be great! | 会很棒的 |
[46:49] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[46:50] | There’s a nude mural of you on 82nd street. | 82街有你的裸体壁画 |
[46:53] | Should we start there? | 咱们要从那个说起吗 |
[46:55] | I know. That is actually a funny… | 我知道 太有趣了 |
[47:01] | – Could we start somewhere else? – Flowers everywhere! | -能先说点别的吗 -到处都是送给你的花 |
[47:04] | A sudden, unexplained change in the | 没有解释就突然间改变 |
[47:07] | program for the circle of gold gala. | 金圆环庆典日计划 |
[47:09] | I need to have confidence in my curators, Beth… | 我应该信任管理员们 贝丝 |
[47:11] | You wouldn’t believe if… | 你不会相信 |
[47:16] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[47:19] | – I’m sorry. – You promised me this program | -对不起 -你要保证 |
[47:21] | – would go off without a hitch. – It will. | -这次展览不会出差错 -我保证 |
[47:25] | Let me be perfectly clear. If it doesn’t, I’ll see to it | 告诉你记清楚 如果出了差错 |
[47:29] | That the only artwork you’re ever allowed near | 你就给我到时代广场 |
[47:31] | Are the Velvet Elvis paintings for sale in times square. | 去卖威尔维特·埃尔维斯的画 |
[47:34] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[47:36] | This is gonna be a serious blow to your self-esteem. | 这对你的自尊心来说会是个沉重的打击 |
[47:40] | Maybe you should sit down. | 也许你该坐下 |
[47:42] | Remember that girl? The one you wanted to settle down with? | 还记得那个女孩吗 你想追的那个 |
[47:45] | The one you wanted to be little soccer dad with? | 你想和人家终成眷属的那个 |
[47:47] | Well, guess what. Mama’s a bigger player than you, son! | 猜猜看 人家可比你风流多了 |
[47:50] | Shazam! check it out. | 看看吧 |
[47:52] | Foreign guys, old dudes, houdini, a half-naked gentleman. | 外国友人 老家伙 魔术师 半裸先生 |
[47:57] | This girl sees more action in one afternoon | 这姑娘一下午见的情人 |
[47:59] | Than you saw in your whole senior season. | 比你整个高中见的都多 |
[48:02] | Look, I’m sorry, man, but it’s all there. | 很抱歉 兄弟 可事实摆在眼前 |
[48:06] | It’s pretty clear what I have to do. | 我知道我该干什么了 |
[48:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:16] | I got to pick up my game. | 我得加油了 |
[48:25] | – I was just thinking about you. – I was just thinking of you. | -我正想你呢 -我也正想你呢 |
[48:29] | I’m sorry I ran off the other day. | 很抱歉那天我跑走了 |
[48:31] | I’ve just been having one of those weeks. | 那天我有急事 |
[48:34] | Yeah, so it would seem. Is everything ok? | 是啊 我也看出来了 一切还好吗 |
[48:37] | Yeah. There’s a lot I would like to tell you. | 还好 我有很多话要和你说 |
[48:39] | Unfortunately, I need to cut to the chase. Back her up a bit. | 很遗憾 但我只能捡主要的说 往后摆摆 |
[48:42] | My fundraiser at the museum, it’s tomorrow, | 明天博物馆会有我的筹款会 |
[48:46] | – and I need to get my hands on that… – The Petrocelli. | -我需要亲自主持 -帕特塞利i的照片 |
[48:48] | I’m kind of wavering on that now. | 我现在有点举棋不定了 |
[48:51] | But that’s the centerpiece to my pain exhibit. | 但那是我的展览的中心装饰品 |
[48:54] | Yeah, but have you thought at all about my pain, my suffering? | 是啊 但你想过我的痛苦吗 |
[48:57] | – What? – I would feel better about it | -什么 -如果咱们可以坐下来谈谈 |
[48:59] | If we could sit down, talk about it, maybe over dinner? | 一起吃个晚餐 也许我会感觉好点 |
[49:01] | I know this place called blackout on Bleecker. | 我知道布利克街上有家黑暗餐厅 |
[49:03] | – I was thinking 8:00? – So you’re blackmailing me now? | -我在想8点怎么样 -你是在要挟我吗 |
[49:06] | – Actually, it’s extortion. – If I come to dinner, | -其实是敲诈 -如果我去了 |
[49:09] | – Can I have my Petrocelli? – I got to run. See you at 8:00! | -你能给我帕特塞利的照片吗 -我得挂了 8点见 |
[49:17] | – You have a date, huh? – It’s not a date. | -要去约会吗 -不是约会 |
[49:21] | So, what are you gonna wear? | 你穿什么去 |
[49:23] | My navy blouse, a pencil skirt, and some open-toed slingbacks. | 海军衫 锥子裤 露趾凉鞋 |
[49:37] | Wow. You look great. | 你看上去真棒 |
[49:38] | Oh, I didn’t really have time to get ready. Um… | 我都没来得及好好打扮打扮 |
[49:42] | So this is it? | 就是这吗 |
[49:44] | Yeah. It’s supposed to get a lot better in the back. | 是的 后面应该会好点 |
[49:47] | – Ok. – Look, we got off on the wrong foot. | -好的 -你瞧 我们之间有点误会 |
[49:51] | Actually, we got off on the right foot, | 本来咱们相互之间都有好感 |
[49:52] | And Umberto’s cousin messed everything… | 可翁贝托的堂姐把事情搅和了 |
[49:55] | I don’t even want to talk about that right now. | 我现在都不想再提那个了 |
[49:57] | I just wanted to tell you ever since that night in Rome… | 我只想告诉你 自从那个罗马之夜以后 |
[50:00] | Hi! My name is Llona, | 你们好 我叫露娜 |
[50:02] | And I’ll be your sensory guide this evening. | 今晚我将是你们的感觉向导 |
[50:06] | Tonight you will enjoy a delicious gourmet meal | 你们将在伸手不见五指的黑暗里 |
[50:10] | Without your primary sense of sight. | 享受一顿美餐 |
[50:13] | In this way your other senses will become heightened | 因此你的其他感觉就会增强 |
[50:18] | To bring you an exciting, new culinary experience. | 这将带给你一次激动人心的晚餐体验 |
[50:21] | Is she serious? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[50:22] | Yeah. Our last great moment | 是的 上次在罗马的时候 |
[50:24] | Was the night the lights went out in Rome, | 突然的停电让我们擦出了火花 |
[50:26] | So I figured we’d pick up where we left off. | 所以我想从哪停止 就该从哪开始 |
[50:30] | That’s beautiful. Please take my hand | 真是美妙 请牵着我的手 |
[50:32] | And I will lead you to your table. | 我带你们到桌子那去 |
[50:35] | Let’s make a train. | 像火车一样一个跟一个 |
[50:39] | Here we are. Now, just follow me. Stay close. | 进来了 现在要跟紧我 |
[50:44] | Just let your eyes take a back seat | 现在请让你的视觉 |
[50:46] | While your senses do the driving. | 退居次席吧 |
[50:49] | It’s furniture. | 是家具吧 |
[50:51] | That’s a chair. Very good. Very good. | 是把椅子 很好 很好 |
[50:54] | You wouldn’t have gotten to feel that chair if your eyes… | 如果你能看见的话 你就不会碰到那椅子 |
[50:56] | Oh, my. Oh, my! | 天啊 天啊 |
[50:59] | – I’m so sorry. I am so sorry. – What an adventure. | -抱歉 真的很抱歉 -多么不寻常的经历啊 |
[51:02] | All right. That’s a head. That’s a man’s head. | 好了 那是个人头 一个男人头 |
[51:06] | – There are so many people! – I think I broke something. | -有这么多人 -我想我打破了什么东西 |
[51:07] | Just keep coming forward. That’s a woman, sir. | 继续往前走 那是个女人 先生 |
[51:10] | – Sorry. – All right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[51:11] | Here’s your table. Now follow my voice to the chair. | 你们的桌子在这 我告诉你们椅子在哪 |
[51:15] | – Follow my voice to the chair. – Right here? | -你的椅子在这 -在这吗 |
[51:17] | Where’s my voice? Your butt should go about here. | 我的声音在这 你应该坐这 |
[51:21] | I know you can’t see this, but you’ve got a gentleman. | 我知道你看不见 但你得绅士点 |
[51:25] | Let me help you with your jacket. | 我来帮你脱外套 |
[51:27] | It’s a struggle because of your muscles. Jeez! | 你太紧张了 天啊 |
[51:30] | – Yeah. – And here we are. | -好了 -终于坐下了 |
[51:34] | Are you smelling me? | 你在闻我吗 |
[51:37] | Ok. So, in just a few minutes, your wine will be out. | 好吧 马上就给你们上酒 |
[51:41] | If you need anything at all, just raise your hand, | 如果你们有什么需要 举手就行 |
[51:44] | And one of our attendants will assist you. | 我们的服务员会帮助你们 |
[51:47] | – Ok. – Remember, you can’t see us, | -好的 -记住 你们看不见我们 |
[51:49] | but we can see you. | 但我们能看见你们 |
[51:53] | This is… this is kind of… | 这有点 有点 |
[51:56] | – Kind of cool. – Creepy. | -很酷啊 -有点令人毛骨悚然 |
[51:58] | – It’s awesome! – I thought you had left. | -很棒吧 -我以为你离开了 |
[52:01] | Your wine is being poured in front of you at two o’clock. Enjoy. | 你的两点钟方向 有人给你倒酒 |
[52:07] | There you go. | 好了 |
[52:08] | I hope you didn’t order anything expensive. | 我希望你没点什么贵的东西 |
[52:10] | Cause she could have switched it to a cheap bottle | 因为她可以把贵的换成便宜的 |
[52:12] | And we’d have no way of knowing. | 而咱们根本就没法知道 |
[52:13] | Still here. And I would never do that, ever. | 我还在呢 我不会那么干的 不会 |
[52:19] | You going to be there the whole meal, or… | 你要一直在这待着 还是 |
[52:21] | No. I’m going to let the two of you | 我会帮你们更加 |
[52:22] | Get to know each other on a deeper level, | 深入的了解对方 |
[52:25] | And I’m going to go touch other people in the restaurant. | 然后我就会去碰餐厅里的其他顾客 |
[52:28] | – Ok, then. Thank you. – Sure. | -那谢谢你了 -没事 |
[52:32] | I think she’s finally gone. It’s really dark. | 我想她已经走了 真黑啊 |
[52:35] | I’ll tell you this. Even in the dark you’re beautiful. | 我想说 即使是在黑暗里 你也很美 |
[52:37] | This is actually kind of nice. | 其实这挺不错的 |
[52:40] | This is the best I’ve felt since Rome. | 这是从我罗马回来后 感觉最好的一次 |
[52:41] | Beth, It’s me! Al Russo. | 斯黛西 是我 Al Russo |
[52:43] | – I’ve been looking all over for you. – Who’s this? | -我一直在找你 -是谁 |
[52:45] | – Your liverwurst nightmare, pal. – Oh, no. | -你的香肠噩梦 伙计 -不是吧 |
[52:50] | Ah, the feet… | 脚 |
[52:52] | Look who it is, princess Beth | 看看我是谁 贝丝公主 |
[52:55] | – Meatball! – Sausage king! | -肉球 -香肠大王 |
[52:56] | Does anyone have… the time? | 有谁知道几点了吗 |
[52:58] | – Oh, God. – Hey, my watch is missing. | -上帝啊 -我的表不见了 |
[53:00] | Try being gorgeous, and no one can see you. | 高兴点 没人能看见你们 |
[53:03] | – Who is that? – Waiter? | -是谁 -服务员 |
[53:04] | Feel like I’m driving a Lamborghini | 感觉就像是在开兰博基尼 |
[53:05] | around with a car cover on. | 可上面还驮着一辆车 |
[53:07] | Beth you ordered an eight-pack? Please enjoy. | 贝丝你点了八块腹肌 好好享用吧 |
[53:09] | Nick, I had a great time, but I got to go! | 尼克 我玩够了 但我得走了 |
[53:12] | “Great time?” we just got here! Beth, wait. Beth… | 玩够了 我们才到啊 等等 贝丝 |
[53:17] | – Ma’am! – What the hell is going on? | -女士 -到底怎么回事 |
[53:19] | People really drop a lot of food in this place. | 这的人还真点了不少东西 |
[53:24] | Are you dark dining and dashing? | 你一在黑暗里吃晚饭就这么生猛吗 |
[53:26] | I had her, and you blew it. | 我抓到她了 是你把事情搞砸了 |
[53:27] | He make her disappear with magic. | 是他用魔法把她变没了 |
[53:29] | Bring her back, warlock! | 把她变回来 魔术师 |
[53:31] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[53:34] | – Beth! – Please, just let me go. | -贝丝 -拜托 让我走吧 |
[53:36] | Do you mind telling me what the hell just happened there? | 你能告诉我到底发生什么事了吗 |
[53:40] | – Seriously, how many guys are you seeing? – I’m not see… | -说实话 你看见了几个人 -我没看见 |
[53:43] | You don’t… those guys don’t know me. | 你不明白 那些人不认识我 |
[53:45] | They’re just under a… spell. | 他们只是被人施了咒语 |
[53:48] | Beth! Beth, hi! | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[53:50] | Why don’t you leave me alone! I don’t know you! | 你为什么老缠着我 我不认识你 |
[53:52] | Beth, it’s me. Your dentist. Dr. Moscowitz. | 贝丝 是我 你的牙医 莫斯科维茨医生 |
[53:59] | – Sorry, Dr. Moscowitz. Hi. – Everything ok? | -抱歉 莫斯科维茨医生 -你没事吧 |
[54:03] | Oh, God, yeah. | 上帝啊 没事 |
[54:05] | – And I’m flossing twice a day. – Oh, good. | -我每天都用牙线清两次牙 -狠好 |
[54:07] | -Beth – I don’t want to talk about it. | -贝丝 -我现在不想说话 |
[54:09] | This is your dentist? Are you ok? | 他是你的牙医吗 你还好吧 |
[54:12] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想尽快离开这 |
[54:18] | Ok. | 好了 |
[54:20] | – Where do you want to go? – I don’t… | -你想去哪 -我不知道 |
[54:22] | Where would you feel safe? | 你在哪会有安全感 |
[54:31] | I used to come here with my parents when I was a little girl. | 我小的时候经常和父母一起来这 |
[54:36] | I thought this place was magic. | 我觉得这里非常神奇 |
[54:42] | And my father told me that the roof was made of glass | 我父亲告诉我说 屋顶是玻璃的 |
[54:46] | So that God could see the paintings from up in heaven. | 这样上帝就能从天上欣赏画作 |
[54:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[55:01] | Her name was Marie-Therese Walter. | 她叫玛丽德瑞丝·沃特 |
[55:03] | She was 17 when Picasso fell in love with her. | 她17岁的时候毕加索爱上了她 |
[55:07] | Picasso was already married, and 30 years her senior, | 那时毕加索已经结了婚 而且比她大30岁 |
[55:11] | So they kept their affair a secret. | 所以他们不能公开他们的关系 |
[55:14] | But he documented his passion | 但他把她名字的首字母画在画里 |
[55:16] | By hiding her initials in some of his paintings. | 来表达他对她的爱 |
[55:19] | Of course, Picasso wasn’t completely ready to settle down, | 当然 毕加索也没有停止风流 |
[55:25] | And he left Marie-Therese for Dora Maar | 之后他爱上了朵拉·马尔多 就离开了玛丽德瑞丝 |
[55:28] | Just like he left his wife Olga for Marie-Therese. | 就像他爱上玛丽德瑞丝 离开奥尔加一样 |
[55:34] | But Marie-Therese never stopped loving Picasso. | 但玛丽德瑞丝一直深爱着毕加索 |
[55:39] | And she hung herself after his death. | 毕加索死后她就上吊自尽了 |
[55:52] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[55:55] | She just loved him so much, | 她是如此爱他 |
[55:56] | And in the end, he didn’t really love her back. | 可最终 他却没有再爱过她 |
[56:02] | It’s just sad. | 真是可悲 |
[56:05] | You know, it doesn’t always have to be that way. | 你知道 有些事就是事与愿违 |
[56:08] | Every time I’ve ever put myself out there, I’ve gotten hurt. | 每次我都劝自己别太伤感 但我很伤心 |
[56:12] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[56:16] | It’s like I meet a guy, and I think it’s great. | 就像是我遇到一个人 我觉得他很不错 |
[56:19] | And anyone else would just be thinking about | 别人都想你还能 |
[56:22] | How much greater it’s going to get. | 遇见比他还好的人吗 |
[56:25] | And I’m constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 而我每次都在提心吊胆的等待结果 |
[56:32] | You know, lightning does strike once in a while, Beth. | 你知道 闪电偶尔也会劈到人 贝丝 |
[56:35] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[56:41] | I wish I could believe that. | 我希望我能相信 |
[56:42] | You can. No other shoes are going to drop, Beth. | 你能的 不用再提心吊胆了 贝丝 |
[56:48] | This is real. | 这次是真的 |
[56:53] | I’m real. | 我是真实的 |
[57:12] | – Damn it! – It’s ok. | -该死 -没关系 |
[57:15] | – It’s ok. – One second. | -没关系 -等我一下 |
[57:21] | Six beers enter, no beers leave! | 我带了6瓶啤酒 不醉不归 |
[57:25] | What are you doing? What is coming on? | 你在干什么 谁在你家 |
[57:27] | Is she here? What’s her name? Betsy? | 是她在吗 她叫什么 贝琪吗 |
[57:30] | I hate you. You’re ruining my life. | 我恨你 你毁了我的生活 |
[57:40] | – Aha, you found it. – Oh, it’s so beautiful. | -你找到了 -真漂亮 |
[57:46] | – And so sad. – Yeah, it’s ok. | -也很令人伤感 -是啊 还好 |
[57:56] | You know, every time I look at that, all I think about is… | 每次我看这照片的时候 我总是在想 |
[58:01] | …everything football meant to me and my family | 足球对我和我家人的意义 |
[58:05] | And especially my old man. | 特别是对我老爸的意义 |
[58:08] | All the dreams… gone in an instant. | 所有的梦想 一瞬间就破灭了 |
[58:17] | That was the real hit. | 这对我们真的是个沉重的打击 |
[58:45] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[58:53] | – What? – I have to go. | -怎么了 -我得走了 |
[58:54] | – What’s wrong? We can slow down. – I just… | -怎么了 咱们可以慢慢来 -我 |
[58:56] | -It’s ok. – I just have to go. | -没关系的 -我得走了 |
[58:58] | Hold on, Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[58:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[59:02] | – I don’t get it. – I know you don’t, Nick. | -我不明白 -我知道 尼克 |
[59:06] | And you probably never will. | 也许你以后也不会疑虑了 |
[59:09] | But it’s not real. And it’s never going to be real. | 但这都不是真实的 以后也不会是 |
[59:15] | What about the photograph? | 那照片呢 |
[59:19] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[59:22] | I don’t want to see you in pain. | 我不想看你痛苦 |
[59:55] | Is this all the programs? I don’t want to forget any. | 所有的计划都在这了吗 我可不想忘了什么 |
[1:00:00] | Everything’s gonna be ok, Beth. I know it will. | 一切都会好起来的 贝丝 我知道的 |
[1:00:05] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[1:00:09] | It’s his chip. He’s just under a spell. | 有他的硬币 他也被施了咒语 |
[1:00:12] | It’s not real. | 这不是真实的 |
[1:00:19] | – Hello. – Listen, I have great news. | -喂 -听着 我有重大消息 |
[1:00:21] | Umberto talked to his nana. | 翁贝托问了他奶奶 |
[1:00:23] | She said there’s another way to break the spell. | 她说还有其他破除魔咒的方法 |
[1:00:26] | – There is? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:00:27] | All you have to do is return the coins directly to the guys. | 你要做的就是把硬币还给它的主人 |
[1:00:30] | It doesn’t have to be the fountain. | 不一定非要放回许愿池 |
[1:00:31] | Return the coin, return the love. | 把硬币还回去 爱情也就回去了 |
[1:00:34] | If I return the coins, I return the love? | 只要还回硬币 就能还掉爱情吗 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:38] | That’ll break the spell? | 那样就能打破咒语吗 |
[1:00:39] | And that’ll get me out of this whole mess? | 就能让我脱离困境吗 |
[1:00:41] | Yeah! It’ll be all over. Isn’t that great? | 是呀 就全结束了 多棒呀 |
[1:00:45] | – Yeah. It’s great. – I knew you’d be relieved. | -太好了 -你轻松些了吧 |
[1:00:49] | This is for your own good, boss. | 我可是为了你好呢 老大 |
[1:00:51] | It’s exactly what I wanted. | 但愿如此 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah! Oh, I got to go. Good luck at the show tonight. | 我得走啦 祝你今晚展览顺利 |
[1:00:56] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点打电话给你 |
[1:00:57] | – I love you, ok? Bye! – Ok. | -想你哦 再见 -回见 |
[1:01:02] | Hey, boss, I’m gonna start setting up. I’ll see you at the Guggenheim. | 我去安排一下 古根海姆博物馆见吧 |
[1:01:47] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[1:01:54] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:01:56] | It’s nice here. Very nice. | 这里真漂亮 真不错 |
[1:01:58] | I like what you do. It’s sort of modern. | 我喜欢你的风格 很摩登 |
[1:02:01] | – Very nice place. – Beautiful. | -漂亮的家哟 -真美 |
[1:02:02] | Really nice. You look great. Are you excited for the show? | 棒极了 你也为展览激动吗 |
[1:02:09] | You ok? You seem sad. | 没事吧 你为啥这么悲伤 |
[1:02:16] | This is going to be harder than I thought. Um… | 要说出来还真挺不容易 |
[1:02:22] | I’m actually glad that you’re all here. | 真高兴你们全来啦 |
[1:02:26] | Just because I need to tell you something. | 我有些话儿想对你们说 |
[1:02:28] | Oh. | 说吧 |
[1:02:29] | Come here. | 都过来吧 |
[1:02:40] | The couch. You can sit on the couch. | 沙发 你们坐沙发上 |
[1:02:43] | – You’re gonna tell us on the couch? – Yeah. | -你要我们坐沙发上听吗 -对 |
[1:02:48] | I think she’s gonna pick one of us. | 她大概是想从我们当中选一个 |
[1:02:50] | Like the bachelor. I love this show, with the rose. | 就像单身派对 我太喜欢啦 还有玫瑰 |
[1:02:52] | – I like my odds. – It’s you, it’s you. | -我相信 -选吧 选吧 |
[1:02:59] | I don’t know any other way to say this, other than to just… | 我不知道该怎么说好 实际上 |
[1:03:03] | You don’t love me. | 你们并不爱我 |
[1:03:04] | – Trust me, I love you. – No, you don’t. | -相信我啊 我爱你的 -不 |
[1:03:07] | – They don’t, but I do. – I love you so much. | -他们不 但我爱你 -我太爱你啦 |
[1:03:10] | Well, I was drunk, but I took the coins. I took your coins. | 那时我喝醉了 把你们的硬币捡走了 |
[1:03:14] | – I do love you. – It’s not real. You don’t love me. | -我真的好爱你 -假的 你不爱我 |
[1:03:18] | – As much as I can love someone. – No, you don’t. | -我爱你胜过一切哟 -不不 |
[1:03:20] | We’re not in love with each other. | 我不会和你们中任何一个恋爱 |
[1:03:22] | I’m in love with someone else. I love Nick. | 我爱的是别人 我爱尼克 |
[1:03:28] | I love Nick. | 我爱尼克 |
[1:03:36] | I love Nick more than I love my job, which is big for me. | 我爱他胜过我最在乎的工作 |
[1:03:43] | And it’s not your fault, and I’m really sorry. | 你们是无辜的 真的很对不起 |
[1:03:46] | I love him even if he might not love me back. | 我爱他 即使他不回报我的爱 |
[1:03:52] | You know? | 你们懂吗 |
[1:03:55] | I understand loving somebody and… | 我懂啥叫爱一个人并且 |
[1:03:59] | …them not loving you back. | 没有回报 |
[1:04:01] | We all do. | 我们都懂了 |
[1:04:05] | – It’s a bummer. – This really suck. | -太扫兴了 -好郁闷啊 |
[1:04:09] | I’m sorry, guys. | 各位 对不起了 |
[1:04:15] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[1:04:17] | The whole point of love is to put | 爱情的真正意义在于 |
[1:04:20] | someone else’s needs above your own. | 尊重对方的需要 |
[1:04:22] | Maybe that’s why I’m here. Maybe that’s why we’re all here. | 说不定这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[1:04:27] | Maybe for you. | 对你来说是这样 |
[1:04:30] | – He may be on to something. – No, it’s true. | -他真执著 -这道理没错儿 |
[1:04:33] | – How can we help? – Thanks, guys. | -帮帮她吧 -谢谢大家 |
[1:04:37] | And this will all be a little clearer | 你们等一下会更明白 |
[1:04:40] | when I give you something back. | 等你们收回某些东西的时候 |
[1:04:46] | Oh, no. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[1:04:49] | Stacy. | 斯黛西干的 |
[1:04:55] | – What the heck is…? – What? | -究竟发生了啥事 -怎么啦 |
[1:04:58] | – That was weird. – I swear, that wasn’t me. | -好离奇啊 -我发誓那不是我 |
[1:05:01] | It was just… | 那只是 |
[1:05:05] | …freak electrical storm has caused | 反常的闪电雷暴导致 |
[1:05:07] | rolling blackouts and gridlock | 持续停电和交通阻塞 |
[1:05:08] | Throughout the city. Traffic lights | 涉及到整个城市 |
[1:05:10] | are out throughout the metro area. | 市中心的交通信号灯全部熄灭 |
[1:05:12] | New york city is at a standstill. | 纽约市陷入停顿困境 |
[1:05:15] | – We got to stay in. – I make food for everybody. We eat. | -我们得待下去了 -我来做饭吃 |
[1:05:18] | No, no, no. We’re not staying here. You’re not staying here. | 不行 我们不能待在这里 |
[1:05:21] | I need to be at the Guggenheim. This has to end now. | 这事到此为止 我要去古根海姆了 |
[1:05:26] | After we eat. | 等我们吃完嘛 |
[1:05:28] | Hold it, hold it. | 且慢 且慢 |
[1:05:30] | If we love her, we’ll get her to the guggenheim. | 爱她 就应该送她去古根海姆博物馆 |
[1:05:33] | That’s all there is to it. | 这是我们的使命 |
[1:05:37] | Let’s do this. | 让我们行动吧 |
[1:05:40] | I’ll do it. And I’m going to do it | 好 我马上行动 |
[1:05:41] | with more flair than all of you. | 保证比你们几个强 |
[1:05:43] | We take my car. I just bring her from Italia. | 我们有车 我把车从意大利开来了 |
[1:05:46] | – You have a car? – It’s molto grande. | -你有车吗 -我的车很大 |
[1:05:48] | For one, two… no, it be fine. | 一个 两个 挤得下 |
[1:05:53] | Come on! Move it! | 来吧 发动吧 |
[1:05:55] | – Comfortable up there? – Where’s the keys? | -坐得舒服不 -车钥匙呢 |
[1:05:57] | I had the keys in your apartment. | 我在她家里捡到你的车钥匙 |
[1:05:59] | – Have the key. – Give him the keys. | -我有钥匙哦 -快给他 |
[1:06:02] | Ay-yay-yay! | 哎呀呀呀 |
[1:06:04] | – I am what I am. – Annoying. | -我是天才 -吵死啦 |
[1:06:06] | Who makes this car, fisher-price? | 这车简直像费雪玩具公司的产品 |
[1:06:08] | In Italia this is a midsize car. | 这在意大利算中型轿车了呢 |
[1:06:11] | In America it’s a clown car. | 在美国只能算玩具车 |
[1:06:20] | Careful. | 留点儿神 |
[1:06:21] | It’s Stacy. Leave a message. | 我是斯黛西 请留言 |
[1:06:23] | Please call me when you get this. | 请尽快回复电话 |
[1:06:24] | And don’t do anything with those coins. I’m on my way. | 千万别随便处理那些硬币 我在路上了 |
[1:06:27] | – I was expecting a little bit bigger. – oh, tiny bit, huh? | -真希望我能魁梧点儿 -一丁点儿嘛 |
[1:06:30] | Hit the horn. Thread the needle. | 快按喇叭 穿过去 |
[1:06:32] | See if you can go around this guy. | 看你能不能绕过这家伙 |
[1:06:34] | – Just drive like you’re in Rome. – No problem. | -就像在罗马那样开车吧 -没问题 |
[1:06:43] | Hey, coming through! | 来吧 穿行啦 |
[1:06:51] | I’m ok. | 我没事儿 |
[1:06:54] | If you can’t reach the dashboard, | 如果你够不到仪表板 |
[1:06:55] | And you wanna hold on to the washboards, let me know. | 那就好好开车 |
[1:07:00] | There’s a fat guy on a bike. A fat guy on a bike. | 有个胖子在骑车呢 |
[1:07:08] | Sorry about that. | 对不住啦 |
[1:07:10] | I’ll give you a thousand bucks to let me sit in front. | 让我坐前面嘛 我愿意出一千块钱 |
[1:07:17] | – Ok, that hurt. – Damn it! | -啊 会受伤的 -该死的 |
[1:07:19] | Come on up. | 继续哟 |
[1:07:25] | There’s the Guggenheim! | 古根海姆博物馆在那边儿 |
[1:07:35] | Coming through! | 穿过去 |
[1:07:37] | – You can just let me out here. – No, not close enough. | -我可以在这里下车 -还不够近呐 |
[1:07:39] | I take you right upstairs. | 让我为你开上楼吧 |
[1:07:49] | No, Antonio. The doors! | -安东尼奥 别撞门啊 |
[1:07:51] | I got this. You must all believe. | 我有超能力 相信我吧 |
[1:07:53] | – I don’t believe! – I don’t believe! | -我不信 -我也不信 |
[1:07:55] | I believe! | 我相信你啊 |
[1:07:58] | Open! | 开门吧 |
[1:08:05] | I did it! | 成功啦 |
[1:08:17] | Could you push five? | 请帮我们按到五楼好吗 |
[1:08:46] | Stacy. | 斯黛西 |
[1:08:59] | Beth. There you are. You’re a hit. They love the show. | 贝丝来啦 你真棒 展览很受欢迎哦 |
[1:09:03] | The Petrocelli is… how? | 帕特塞利的画呢 |
[1:09:05] | Nick sent it over late this afternoon. | 尼克下午把它送来了 |
[1:09:07] | People cried when they saw it. | 人们看到它的时候都尖叫了 |
[1:09:08] | – And Celeste is… – Pleased. | -西莱斯特怎么说呢 -我很高兴 |
[1:09:10] | We’ve already received a record number | 今晚我们获得了数量破纪录的 |
[1:09:12] | of financial pledges tonight, Beth. | 金融合作保证 贝丝 |
[1:09:14] | I’m very proud of you. You’re a wonderful curator. | 我为你骄傲 你是个很棒的负责人 |
[1:09:20] | Anyone who would care to join me in the | 各位来宾 |
[1:09:22] | Thannhauser, please come this way. | 参观康怀瑟请往这边走 |
[1:09:26] | Stacy… I need the coins. | 斯黛西 快把硬币给我 |
[1:09:30] | But look at what’s happened, Beth. Nick did all of this for you. | 贝丝 尼克为你做了好多事呢 |
[1:09:34] | – He loves you. – I know. | -他真的很爱你 -我明白 |
[1:09:36] | But if I take his love against his will, that’s not love at all. | 但这爱不是他自愿的 不是真的 |
[1:09:43] | Please, Stacy. The coins. I have to do this my way. | 斯黛西 快给我硬币 我必须这样做 |
[1:09:48] | You are not going to the Guggenheim. | 你为什么不去古根海姆博物馆呢 |
[1:09:49] | This isn’t my scene. | 主角不是我 |
[1:09:50] | What are you talking about? We’re neck-deep in hot ladies. | 说什么呀 我们正伸长脖子等着呢 |
[1:09:53] | It is here. What up, son? | 在这里啊 怎么啦 |
[1:09:56] | – It! – Man, what’s your damn problem? | -来了 -你他妈有什么事儿嘛 |
[1:09:59] | He knows his name. Where are you going? | 居然认识他 你上哪儿 |
[1:10:01] | Hey, how’s it going? We’re from the network. | 你好啊 我们来自网络 |
[1:10:03] | Good to see you. We’re big fans. We read your column every week. | 你好 很崇拜你 每周都看你的专栏 |
[1:10:06] | Thank you. | 多谢捧场 |
[1:10:07] | Somebody we wanted to introduce you to. Nick, Shaq. | 尼克 认识一下 这是沙克 |
[1:10:09] | – How you doing? Read your article. – Good. Yeah? | -你好 我读过你的文章 -谢谢 |
[1:10:16] | – This guy right here? – Yeah, this guy. | -是这家伙吗 -就是他 |
[1:10:19] | Excuse me, I’ve got to take this phone call. | 对不起 我接下电话 |
[1:10:21] | – You don’t know how to spell? – I don’t know anything. | -你不知道怎么拼吗 -一点都不知道 |
[1:10:24] | Beth. Hey, how are you? | 贝丝 你还好吗 |
[1:10:26] | Nick, there’s something I want to tell you. | 尼克 我有话要告诉你 |
[1:10:29] | Even though it won’t matter after tonight. | 即使过了今晚就无关紧要了 |
[1:10:31] | I want to thank you… for making me believe in love again. | 谢谢你 让我重新相信真爱 |
[1:10:37] | Even if it wasn’t real for you, it was very real for me. | 虽然你不是真心 但我却是真的 |
[1:10:42] | What does that mean? | 你在说什么呀 |
[1:10:45] | Beth. Beth! | 贝丝 贝丝啊 |
[1:11:10] | I’m guessing this belongs to you? | 这个硬币大概是你的吧 |
[1:11:14] | Does it? | 对吧 |
[1:11:18] | Check your purse. | 请检查你的钱包 |
[1:11:22] | Ok, stop it. I need you to take this. | 好了好了 你给我收回它 |
[1:11:25] | Come on. Close your hand. | 乖 合拢手掌 |
[1:11:26] | – Wait, I have another trick. – Nope. | -让我变个新戏法嘛 -不准 |
[1:11:36] | Now I remember. | 我想起来啦 |
[1:11:40] | I never had the guts to perform in public | 我一直没有当众表演的勇气 |
[1:11:42] | Until I wanted to do it for you. I guess I just needed a muse. | 直到为你表演 原来我是缺少灵感呢 |
[1:11:46] | What am I going to do without you? | 没有你我可怎么办呀 |
[1:11:49] | You’ll find your muse. Your true muse. | 你会找到灵感的 真正的灵感 |
[1:11:52] | Trust me, you won’t be sorry. | 相信我吧 别担心 |
[1:12:01] | Are you a coin collector? | 你是个硬币收藏家吗 |
[1:12:11] | When I threw this coin in the fountain | 我把它扔进许愿池 |
[1:12:13] | I wasn’t wishing that my wife would come back. | 并不是为了让妻子重回身边 |
[1:12:17] | I knew that wouldn’t happen. | 我明白那是不可能的 |
[1:12:19] | I was just wishing to get a chance to | 我只祈求能有机会 |
[1:12:21] | feel the way I did when she was around. | 重新体会下有她陪伴的感觉 |
[1:12:25] | And… | 然后 |
[1:12:29] | …my wish came true. You gave me that. | 愿望成真了 你给了我那种感觉 |
[1:12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:50] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:12:52] | Is this your euro? | 这是你的硬币吗 |
[1:13:03] | – That’s weird. – Antonio? | -太不可思议了 -Antonio |
[1:13:06] | – It’s Anthony, actually. – From Nunzio? | -实际上是安东尼 -来自农西奥吗 |
[1:13:10] | – No. Newark. New Jersey. | -不 是新泽西州的纽瓦克 |
[1:13:12] | Are you really a tortured artist? | 你是个经历坎坷的画家 对吗 |
[1:13:16] | Tortured. Been in retail shoe sales for the last nine years. | 很坎坷 我在鞋店工作了九年 |
[1:13:20] | As far as being an artist, I guess I | 直到当了画家后 我以为 |
[1:13:22] | figured going to Italy’d make me one. | 去意大利会很容易出名 |
[1:13:25] | I think you’re an artist. | 你是个好画家 |
[1:13:27] | I do. And I’m not just saying that | 我打心眼儿里这么认为 |
[1:13:30] | because I’m trying to get rid of you. | 以前不说是因为想摆脱你 |
[1:13:32] | – It’s my professional opinion. – thank you. | -这是我的专业经验 -谢谢你 |
[1:13:44] | I think I’ll miss you least of all. | 我最不会想念的人就是你啦 |
[1:13:52] | Honestly, I don’t think I really learned anything. | 说实话 我啥收获都没有 |
[1:13:57] | – No? – But I had a blast helping you grow. | -是吗 -不过很高兴能帮助你成长 |
[1:14:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气啦 |
[1:14:06] | Good luck. It’s all right. | 还好 一切顺利 |
[1:14:12] | – What’s going on? – All the lights are out. | -出什么事啦 -灯都灭啦 |
[1:14:14] | Some kind of freak electrical storm. | 雷暴引起断电 |
[1:14:16] | I wouldn’t cross there if I were you! That’s suicide, pal! | 别过去啊 你小子简直是在自杀 |
[1:14:21] | Crap, not again. | 混帐 又来啊 |
[1:14:26] | I didn’t see that one coming. | 我没看到有车过来呢 |
[1:14:32] | – That was both our faults, really. – What are you doing here? | -双方都有责任 -你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:14:35] | Didn’t think I was going to let my boy do this alone, did you? | 我怎么舍得让你单枪匹马呢 |
[1:14:38] | – I feel safer. Thank you. – Does she have a sister? | -谢谢 有安全感了 -她有妹妹吧 |
[1:14:42] | – She’s married. – Dammit. | -对 结婚了 -真该死 |
[1:14:44] | Come on. Get in. | 来 上车 |
[1:14:47] | You’re buying me a new windshield. | 你得赔我块挡风玻璃 |
[1:14:49] | – Don’t kick my car. I’ll hit you again! – I’m ok, by the way. | -不许拍我的车 不然揍你 -好吧 |
[1:14:52] | – I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. – Good. I don’t care. | -我很好 别担心 -我才不在乎你呢 |
[1:14:57] | And I guess there’s one more. | 我记得还有一枚 |
[1:15:01] | Looking for something? | 你在找它吗 |
[1:15:03] | I need that. | 就是它 给我 |
[1:15:07] | Oopsie-daisy, where’d it go? | 嘛哩嘛里哄 它去哪啦 |
[1:15:10] | Oh, there they are. | 哈 它们在这儿 |
[1:15:13] | Now, there’s two. | 变成两枚了 |
[1:15:15] | – Back to one. – Give it to me! | -一枚了 -还给我 |
[1:16:06] | So, I guess it’s over now, huh? | 一切都结束了 是吗 |
[1:16:10] | – Is that really what you want? – It doesn’t matter what I want. | -这是你要的结局吗 -这不重要 |
[1:16:16] | You’ve got your will back. | 你的愿望已经收回了 |
[1:16:20] | Ever since I saw you in that fountain something… | 从在许愿池看到你那天 |
[1:16:25] | …something changed in me. I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. | 我变了 吃不下饭 睡不着觉 |
[1:16:28] | I can’t do anything without thinking about you. | 唯一能做的事就是思念你 |
[1:16:31] | I don’t know what is going on with me, | 不明白我这是怎么了 |
[1:16:33] | But I want to know what is going on with you. | 但我想知道你是怎么啦 |
[1:16:35] | You seem to think that all these guys are under some crazy spell, | 你好像认为大伙儿都中了咒语 |
[1:16:38] | And that I’m one of them, but I’m not. This is real, ok? | 认为我也是其中之一 但我是真心的啊 |
[1:16:42] | And I ran all the way up fifth avenue in a lightning storm | 我在电闪雷鸣里跑过整条第五大道 |
[1:16:45] | – Because I wanted to tell you… – You love me? | -只是为了想告诉你 -你爱我吗 |
[1:16:48] | – I never said I loved you. – You didn’t. No, you don’t. | -我从没说过爱你 -的确没有 |
[1:16:51] | I just never said it. You said it, and I wanted to say it, but… | 是没有 我想说的 但 |
[1:16:54] | Ok, you go. You say it. Well, say it if you want to say it. | 那你说吧 想说就说呀 |
[1:16:58] | Look… | 这 |
[1:17:01] | The only spell that I’m under… | 我唯一中过的咒语 |
[1:17:05] | …is yours. | 是你下的 |
[1:17:11] | I’m in love with you, Beth. | 我爱上你了 贝丝 |
[1:17:32] | – Oh. Did she invite you, too? – Yeah. Tony. | -她也邀请了你吗 -Tony你好 |
[1:17:36] | – Gale. – Yeah. | -你好 盖尔 -好 |
[1:17:38] | – Nice to see you. – Yeah. You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[1:17:40] | You look great. That’s a nice cut. | 你看上去很不错 发型特棒 |
[1:17:41] | You look terrific. | 你也很妙 |
[1:17:43] | Beautiful silhouette. I saw you out there. | 漂亮的剪裁 真高兴能碰上你 |
[1:17:45] | – You can hold a suit. Yeah. – Thank you. | -你也可以弄个套装 -谢谢 |
[1:17:48] | – You’re an artist. – Yeah. Sort of. | -你是个画家 -算是吧 |
[1:17:50] | I would love to do a nude with you. | 我很愿意给你做裸体模特 |
[1:17:53] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[1:17:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:17:57] | I’d really like that. | 确实不错 |
[1:17:59] | I am really sorry about this, Beth. This is all my fault. | 斯黛西 真对不起 都是我不好 |
[1:18:03] | I found that in my bag of tricks. | 我在魔术包里发现了这个 |
[1:18:10] | – It’s not mine, so… – Oh, my God. It’s Nick’s. | -这不是我的 -天啊 是尼克的 |
[1:18:13] | I guess I accidentally gave you the wrong chip in the museum. | 我想上次在博物馆是给错了你筹码 |
[1:18:16] | He’s still under the spell. | 他还在咒语控制下呢 |
[1:18:18] | – Ok, thank you. It’s time to go. – Are you her sister? | -谢谢你 该走了 -你是她妹妹吗 |
[1:18:22] | – Would you like to see an illusion? – Bye-bye. | -你要不要体验下幻觉 -拜拜 |
[1:18:24] | Don’t you want to be dazzled? | 你不想变得更眩目嘛 |
[1:18:28] | – Oh, my God, Beth. I’m so sorry. – What am I going to do? | -上帝啊 贝丝 -我该怎么办呢 |
[1:18:32] | Showtime. | 娱乐时间到啦 |
[1:18:35] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:18:37] | When you married mom, did you ever | 你和妈妈结婚的时候 |
[1:18:39] | think that you wouldn’t make it? | 有没有退缩过呢 |
[1:18:43] | Elizabeth Ann. | 伊丽莎白·安 |
[1:18:47] | Honey, you cannot learn from my mistakes. | 宝贝 你不能学我的缺点 |
[1:18:51] | You’re going to have to go out there and make your own. | 你必须走出误区 找回真我 |
[1:18:54] | Now, you could get your heart broken or | 现在你可以选择让自己心碎 |
[1:18:58] | you could have the greatest love affair the world has ever known, | 或是拥有全世界瞩目的伟大爱情 |
[1:19:02] | But you’re not going to know unless you try. | 但不尝试是不能知道结果的 |
[1:19:07] | But what if there was a guarantee that you’d never get hurt. | 如果能保证不受伤害就好了 |
[1:19:11] | Baby… the passion is in the risk. | 宝贝 激情总是有风险的 |
[1:19:18] | It’s like I always say, “if you’re going to be a bear…” | 就像我常说的 如果想做一头熊 |
[1:19:21] | – “be a grizzly.” – That’s my girl. | -做北美洲灰熊 -不愧是我女儿 |
[1:20:34] | A marriage is like all contracts. | 婚姻就像订立契约 |
[1:20:36] | That the two enter under the eyes of our father almighty. | 你们俩正在全能的天父眼前 |
[1:20:41] | If there’s anybody here who has reasons that Beth… | 如果谁有充分理由认为贝丝 |
[1:20:47] | …and Nicholas should not get married today, | 和尼古拉斯今天的婚姻不能成立 |
[1:20:51] | Speak now or forever hold on to your peaces. | 请立刻说出来 或者永远保持缄默 |
[1:20:56] | Anybody? | 有吗 |
[1:20:59] | Anybody? | 有人反对吗 |
[1:21:02] | Anybody? | 没有吧 |
[1:21:05] | It could be anybody. You don’t have to know them to speak up. | 任何人都可以畅所欲言 |
[1:21:08] | Ok, Padre, it seems nobody’s objecting, so let’s move on with it. | 教士 看来没人反对 继续吧 |
[1:21:14] | Do you, Nicholas, take Beth to be your awful wedded wife? | 尼古拉斯 你愿意让贝丝做可怕的妻子吗 |
[1:21:19] | “lawful.” yes. Yes, I do. | 合法的 不是可怕的 是的我愿意 |
[1:21:31] | What is with him? | 他怎么啦 |
[1:21:32] | And do you, Beth, take Nicholas to be your awful wedded husband? | 贝丝 愿意让尼古拉斯做可怕的丈夫吗 |
[1:21:36] | To love, amore, to honor | 为了爱情和荣耀 |
[1:21:40] | Until morte, death, do you part? | 至死 你们会分开吗 |
[1:21:46] | Think, Bella. It’s a very big responsibility, no? | 贝拉 好好思考 这责任很重大 |
[1:21:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:02] | I can’t do this to you, Nick. I’m sorry. | 尼克 对不起 我不能嫁给你 |
[1:22:37] | You think you’re pretty funny, don’t you? | 你觉得这一切很滑稽吗 |
[1:22:43] | Did you enjoy watching me so crazy? | 你很喜欢看我发狂吗 |
[1:22:46] | Did you have fun watching my life | 很喜欢看我的生活 |
[1:22:48] | turn upside down because of love? | 因为爱情而起起伏伏吗 |
[1:22:53] | Because I did. | 因为我做的一切吗 |
[1:22:55] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[1:22:58] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[1:23:06] | I’ve got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[1:23:08] | Why do you keep giving me my poker chips? | 你为什么非还给我这个扑克筹码呢 |
[1:23:11] | Because you deserve to have it back. | 因为你应该把它拿回去 |
[1:23:14] | You threw it in the fountain and wished for love, | 你把它扔进许愿池是为了获得爱情 |
[1:23:17] | And I don’t want to keep it anymore. | 而我再也不想留着它了 |
[1:23:20] | – No, I didn’t. – You didn’t? | -不是我扔的呀 -不是吗 |
[1:23:23] | – No. – Then who did? | -不是呀 -那是谁呢 |
[1:23:26] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[1:23:29] | Then this is all real? | 这一切是真的吗 |
[1:23:39] | How’s this for real? | 怎么会这么当真呢 |
[1:23:46] | Free of temptation! | 抛弃一切诱惑吧 |
[1:23:54] | Didn’t you say at Umberto’s bachelor party… | 在翁贝托的单身派对上 |
[1:23:57] | the Padre cleaned me out at the poker table. Yeah. | 教士帮我清理了牌桌 没错儿 |