时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[00:17] | I’m thinking it was the accountant. | 我想是那个会计 |
[00:19] | In the law office. | 律师事务所里的那个 |
[00:20] | With the illegal wire transfer? | 非法电汇 |
[00:21] | Either that, or colonel mustard in the library. | 要么是他 要么就是图书馆里的芥末上校[推理游戏的人物] |
[00:24] | We can pull prints on the candlestick. | 我们来个顺藤摸瓜 |
[00:26] | Let’s grab his company’s financial records from last year | 去查找一下他公司去年的财务记录 |
[00:28] | They’re on file. | 这可有案可查 |
[00:34] | You want me to do it? | 你想让我来做这个 |
[00:37] | We have clerks for that. | 我们有文员可以做 |
[00:39] | I got something better. I got you. | 我有更好的人选 就是你 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:58] | Sticking around, huh? | 在闲逛 是吧 |
[01:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:02] | Hey, is it true you once sent champagne to a surveillance van? | 嘿 你曾经给监测车送香槟的事是真的吗 |
[01:05] | That’s the rumor. | 谣言而已 |
[01:07] | Been checking up on me? | 你打探过我 |
[01:09] | You were part of my thesis at Quantico. | 你是我匡提科[FBI总部所在地]论文的一部分 |
[01:11] | Really? How’d we do? | 真的吗 成绩如何 |
[01:14] | 94. | 94分 |
[01:16] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[01:17] | Find anything interesting? | 有什么吸引你的吗 |
[01:19] | Truth or rumor? | 事实还是谣言 |
[01:22] | Is there a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[01:23] | Well, the counterfeit stock certificates were your only conviction, | 你只是被定罪为伪造证券 |
[01:25] | But you’re implicated in at least a dozen other confidence | 但你至少还涉及到其它十多种罪名 |
[01:28] | schemes, frauds, and forgeries. | 阴谋 诈骗 伪造 |
[01:31] | Is that why you asked to be reassigned to the white-collar unit? | 所以你要求被重新分配到精英调查组来 |
[01:34] | Yeah, you know, I wasn’t gonna pass a chance | 对 从大学起我就不会放过 |
[01:35] | To work with someone I’ve admired since college. | 任何可以跟我仰慕的人工作的机会 |
[01:38] | Hey, play your cards right, | 嘿 好好努力 |
[01:39] | I’m sure we’ll make a case or two. | 我相信我们能一起干大事 |
[01:40] | Oh, honey, I was talking about agent Burke. | 亲爱的 我是在说博尔克探员 |
[01:43] | He caught you twice. Right? | 他抓住你两次 对吧 |
[01:46] | Hey. Hey, maybe you can help me out | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[01:47] | ‘Cause I’m looking for some records here. | 我正在找一些档案 |
[01:49] | Yeah, we got clerks for that. | 我们有文员做这个 |
[02:00] | – Uh, Peter. – Yeah? | -彼得 -什么事 |
[02:02] | Yeah, your wife’s here. She’s not alone. | 你老婆来了 还带了一个人 |
[02:08] | She look upset to you? | 她看起来很不安吗 |
[02:09] | Ah, they look — they both look upset. | 她们两个看起来都有点不安 |
[02:17] | You know, a buddy of mine, | 你知道 我有一个伙计 |
[02:19] | He always kept a separate cellphone — | 他总是拿着两个的手机 |
[02:21] | One for the wife, one for the girlfriend. | 一个号告诉老婆 一个号告诉女朋友 |
[02:23] | Well, helps avoid this kind of crossover. | 能预防这种情况发生 |
[02:25] | That’s not my girlfriend, okay? | 这不是我女朋友 好吧 |
[02:27] | I-I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[02:29] | That’s El’s friend Dana. | 这是小伊的朋友丹娜 |
[02:30] | They’ve known each other since high school. | 她们从中学开始就相识了 |
[02:32] | – Hi, honey. – We need to talk. | -嗨 亲爱的 -我们得谈谈 |
[02:34] | Okay, thanks, Jones. That will be all. | 好的 谢谢 琼斯 先这样吧 |
[02:42] | Have a seat, honey. | 坐一下吧 亲爱的 |
[02:44] | So, why’s Dana here? | 为什么丹娜在这里 |
[02:46] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[02:47] | No. It’s actually about her husband, John. | 不 事实上是她的丈夫 约翰 |
[02:50] | Hot-wings guy? | 那个辣鸡翅家伙 |
[02:51] | Remember, he made those hot wings at the barbecue, | 记得吗 他在那次烧烤时弄了很多辣鸡翅 |
[02:54] | The cooper barbecue, a while back. | 在那个铜的烤炉上 翻来翻去的 |
[02:56] | – Right. Him. – Thought he was stationed overseas? | -对 是他 -我以为他在海外驻扎 |
[02:58] | – He finished his tour last month. – What’s the problem? | -他上个月回来了 -有什么问题 |
[03:00] | Well, this morning, the FBI issued a warrant for his arrest. | 今天早上 联调局对他发出了逮捕令 |
[03:08] | All right. What’s the last name? | 好吧 他姓什么 |
[03:11] | Mitchell. | 米歇尔 |
[03:12] | – Mitchell. – What happened? | -米歇尔 -怎么回事 |
[03:15] | Some stolen gold or something in a storage shed. | 一些存储库里被偷的黄金 |
[03:18] | They think he brought it over. Dana came to me for help. | 他们怀疑是他偷了 丹娜来找我求助 |
[03:21] | She has no idea why he’s a suspect. | 她不知道为什么他成为嫌疑人 |
[03:23] | – I think I do. – Well, What is it? | -我想我知道 -那是什么 |
[03:25] | It’s gold artifacts from Iraq. | 这是伊拉克的黄金文物 |
[03:27] | Got his prints all over the place, hair evidence. | 那上面满是他的指纹 还有头发 |
[03:30] | El, this doesn’t look good. | 小伊 看起来不太乐观 |
[03:32] | Found that file! | 找到那文件了 |
[03:35] | This can wait. | 来的不是时候 |
[03:37] | No, Neal, come in. | 不 尼尔 进来 |
[03:42] | Now, Neal… | 尼尔 |
[03:44] | Just because someone’s accused of doing something, | 仅仅被指控 |
[03:47] | That doesn’t mean that that person is guilty, right? | 并不意味着这个人有罪 对吧 |
[03:50] | Define “guilty.” | 定义一下”有罪” |
[03:51] | You really think he’s the best person to ask? | 你真觉得他是适合咨询的人 |
[03:53] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[03:55] | I suppose it’s possible. | 我想有可能吧 |
[03:57] | See? That’s what I thought. | 看见了吧 我就是这么想 |
[04:00] | This says, “where about’s unknown.” | 这里说”不知去向” |
[04:02] | Is he on the run? | 他在潜逃吗 |
[04:04] | He’s at his brother’s. | 他在他兄弟家 |
[04:05] | I didn’t know the address. | 我不知道地址 |
[04:07] | If you’re keeping that information, that’s aiding and abetting. | 如果隐瞒不说 你就是同谋 |
[04:10] | Okay, I think I grabbed the wrong file. | 好吧 我想我拿错文件了 |
[04:13] | – I’m goona get the right– – No. Stay. My turn. | -我去找另外 – 不 留下来 轮到我问了 |
[04:14] | If we have your prints and hair on the scene | 如果我们在现场找到你的指纹和头发 |
[04:17] | And you’re on the run, are you guilty? | 而且你在潜逃 你有罪吗 |
[04:19] | Oh, now he’s the best person to ask? | 现在他变成适合咨询的人了 |
[04:25] | Honestly, I think your friend should turn himself in. | 说实话 我觉得你的朋友应该自首 |
[04:27] | I completely agree with you. | 我完全同意你 |
[04:29] | That’s why I told Dana to tell him what to do — | 所以我就让丹娜劝他这么做 |
[04:31] | Turn himself in. | 自首 |
[04:32] | So, he is turning himself in? | 那么 他要来自首了 |
[04:34] | Yes. He’s going to be turning himself in to you. | 对 他会向你自首 |
[04:52] | Uh, Peter, thank you. | 彼得 谢谢 |
[04:56] | God, do I feel guilty. | 我感到内疚 |
[04:59] | You think he did it? | 你觉得是他做的吗 |
[05:01] | Artifacts from the royal cemetery crypts of ur in egypt. | 埃及乌尔皇室地下陵墓的文物 |
[05:04] | 1,000-year-old gold. | 千年历史的黄金 |
[05:06] | A lot of money is always a lot of motive. | 金钱是万恶之源 |
[05:08] | That’s a shame. | 真是罪恶 |
[05:09] | Apparently, he melted some of it down. | 很明显 他把其中一些熔化了 |
[05:26] | – John. -Peter. | -约翰 -彼得 |
[05:27] | I want you to know I didn’t do this. I was set up. | 我想让你知道我没做过 我被陷害了 |
[05:30] | Your prints were all over the gold, John. | 整块黄金上都是你的指纹 约翰 |
[05:33] | My prints? | 我的指纹 |
[05:37] | – We got to go. – Listen. Please. | -我们得走了 -等一下 拜托 |
[05:39] | Look, my lawyer said I shouldn’t say a word, | 我的律师说我应该保持沉默 |
[05:42] | But when I was overseas, | 但我在海外时 |
[05:43] | A guy asked me to help him bring some goods back to the states. | 一个家伙叫我帮他带一些货物回国 |
[05:47] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[05:48] | John… | 约翰 |
[05:49] | His name is Ames. It’s Patrick Ames. | 他叫埃姆斯 帕特里克·埃姆斯 |
[05:51] | He’s in the state department. Just look into it. Please. | 他在国务院 拜托你去调查一下 |
[05:57] | I will. | 我会 |
[06:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:43] | Hey, that was genuine surprise on Mitchell’s face | 当你告诉米歇尔他的指纹在黄金上时 |
[06:45] | When you told him his prints were on the gold. | 他一脸的意外 |
[06:47] | I noticed that. | 我注意到 |
[06:48] | But that doesn’t get him off the hook. | 但这无法让他摆脱嫌疑 |
[06:51] | – There’s something else. – What? | -还有别的 -什么 |
[06:53] | Before I say anything, what’s the statute of limitations — | 我先问一下 法例的限制上 |
[06:55] | Just tell me. | 尽管说吧 |
[06:57] | You can’t melt down precious metals like gold | 不管你有多小心 你的手臂 |
[06:59] | Without getting splash blisters on your arms, | 也不可能在融化像黄金一样的贵金属时 |
[07:01] | No matter how careful you are. | 不被烫起水泡 |
[07:03] | Well, Mitchell may be burn-free, | 米歇尔可能没有烫伤 |
[07:04] | But that doesn’t make him innocent. | 但这也不能证明他是无辜的 |
[07:06] | Maybe we should check out this Ames guy. | 也许我们该查查这个叫埃姆斯的家伙 |
[07:09] | Already did. | 已经查过了 |
[07:10] | He was working for the State Department, | 他曾经在国务院工作 |
[07:13] | Overseeing reconstruction in Mosul | 几个月前在摩苏尔[伊拉克北部城市] |
[07:15] | A few months back. | 负责监管重建工作 |
[07:16] | Where is he now? | 现在他在哪 |
[07:17] | Working for a private security | 就在这里 在纽约 |
[07:19] | contractor right here in New York. | 一家私人保镖公司工作 |
[07:20] | Sounds like he’s done well for himself. | 看来他过得蛮滋润的嘛 |
[07:22] | – Yeah. I’m gonna go see how well. – All right. | -是啊 我去看看他到底有多滋润 -好吧 |
[07:32] | Every room, every child | 每天早晨 每个房间 |
[07:33] | Gets that view every morning. | 每个孩子都能看到这个景象 |
[07:36] | Mr. Ames? | 埃姆斯先生 |
[07:39] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你了吗 |
[07:40] | Peter Burke, FBI. | 我是彼得·博尔克 联调局特工 |
[07:42] | If you wouldn’t mind just waiting for me by the cars, | 希望你们不会介意在汽车旁边等我一会 |
[07:44] | We’ll finish this in just a minute. | 我们马上就谈完 |
[07:47] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[07:48] | I have a few questions | 我有几个关于 |
[07:48] | About some stolen Iraqi artifacts. | 一些被盗的伊拉克文物的问题要问你 |
[07:51] | Oh, right. I had read | 我听说 |
[07:53] | That some important pieces were recently recovered. | 一些重要的部分都被找回来了 |
[07:55] | That’s right. We have a suspect in custody. | 是这样的 我们已经拘留了一个嫌犯 |
[07:57] | Well, good. I’m glad to hear justice will prevail. | 很好 很高兴正义战胜了邪恶 |
[08:00] | Given your past experience there, | 鉴于你曾经的经历 |
[08:02] | I thought you might have some insight | 我认为你可能对某件事有所见闻 |
[08:03] | As to how a bunch of gold from Mosul | 比如一批摩苏尔的黄金文物 |
[08:05] | Finds its way to | 跑到了蒙默斯堡[美国新泽西州一城市]的 |
[08:07] | A storage shed near Fort Monmouth. | 一间仓库里 |
[08:08] | Of course. | 我当然知道 |
[08:09] | Call my office, we’ll set up a meeting. | 给我办公室打电话 回头我们再详谈 |
[08:11] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | There was one other thing. The suspect says you framed him. | 还有件事 那个嫌犯说是你陷害了他 |
[08:20] | Any idea why he might say that? | 你知道他为什么这么说吗 |
[08:22] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道 |
[08:26] | Is there something else, agent Burke? | 还有事吗 博尔克探员 |
[08:33] | Nope. I got everything I need. | 没了 我问完了 |
[08:41] | Jones, have every recovered artifact | 琼斯 把找回的全部文物 |
[08:44] | Moved to our office A.S.A.P. | 拿到我的办公室去 尽快 |
[08:45] | I want to re-examine the evidence. | 我要重新检查 |
[08:49] | Where’s Peter? I thought he called this meeting? | 彼得在哪 他今早不是打过电话了吗 |
[08:52] | He’s been poring over this stuff | 他跟证据恢复小组在一起 |
[08:54] | with the evidence recovery team | 钻研这些文物 |
[08:55] | Since he saw splash blisters on Ames’ bodyguard. | 就因为他看到埃姆斯保镖臂上的水泡 |
[08:57] | Said something about a breakthrough. | 还说什么案件取得了突破性进展 |
[09:01] | I’m looking for clues. | 我在找线索 |
[09:02] | Yeah, you’re looking for your | 是啊 你是在找下一次 |
[09:03] | next jail sentence. Oh, my god. | 入狱判决吧 天呐 别碰 |
[09:05] | Didn’t you just join this unit? | 你是新来的吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, and I didn’t even have to go to prison first. | 是 而且我都不用先被送进监狱 |
[09:09] | So, if you were gonna frame somebody, how would you do it? | 如果你想陷害某个人 你会怎么做 |
[09:12] | I’ve never framed anybody. Only been framed. | 我从不陷害别人 只有别人陷害我 |
[09:14] | Yeah? What for? | 是吗 陷害你什么 |
[09:16] | Counterfeiting stock certificates | 伪造股票 |
[09:17] | And about a dozen other confidence | 还有一大堆 |
[09:18] | schemes, frauds, and forgeries. | 阴谋 欺诈 伪造 |
[09:21] | Hear you had a breakthrough. | 听说你有进展了 |
[09:22] | I got something. Notice the prints. | 有线索了 注意看那些指纹 |
[09:26] | Very clean. | 非常清晰 |
[09:27] | Maybe a little too clean. | 可能有点过于清晰了 |
[09:29] | They’re all Mitchell’s? | 这些都是米歇尔的吗 |
[09:30] | Yep. Notice anything else? | 是的 注意到其他什么了吗 |
[09:35] | They’re all left-handed. | 这些都是左手指纹 |
[09:40] | That’s improbable. | 不可能吧 |
[09:42] | It’s impossible. | 当然不可能 |
[09:43] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:50] | What, you think the prints were planted? | 你觉得这些指纹是被故意做上去的 |
[09:52] | Well, it wouldn’t be hard, would it? | 这种事情不难做到吧 |
[09:54] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[09:56] | All right, it wouldn’t be that hard. | 好吧 的确很容易做到 |
[09:58] | It starts by getting a clean set of prints, | 不过首先要弄到一组完整的指纹标本 |
[10:00] | And somebody got Mitchell’s. | 某个人有米歇尔的指纹 |
[10:01] | But only his left hand. Why only the left? | 不过只有左手的 为什么只有左手呢 |
[10:04] | How was the gold found in the first place? | 黄金是怎么被发现的 |
[10:06] | – Anonymous tip. – There’s a red flag. | -匿名线报 -那可是危险信号 |
[10:07] | Mm. Could be. | 确实 |
[10:11] | Easy. Easy there, tiger. | 别得意 伙计 |
[10:14] | Shouldn’t you be getting home to Elizabeth? | 你不是该回家陪伊丽莎白了吗 |
[10:16] | Dana’s been with us for a few days. | 丹娜已经跟我我们住几天了 |
[10:18] | Oh. How’s that going? | 什么情况 |
[10:20] | She’s been through a lot. | 她承受的太多了 |
[10:21] | No, this has got to be rough on her. It’s got to be. | 对她来说这太痛苦了 确实太痛苦了 |
[10:23] | Look, I try to be a good person. | 听着 我试着做个好人 |
[10:26] | You have your moments. | 你有你的难处 |
[10:27] | Yeah, it’s just I — | 是的 只是我… |
[10:28] | -Is it the crying? – Yeah. | -是不是她哭了 -是啊 |
[10:30] | I can handle everything else but women crying. | 除了见不得女人落泪 其他的事我都能搞定 |
[10:32] | That’s all. I don’t know what to do with it. | 就这点 弄得我焦头烂额 |
[10:34] | I try to fix it. | 我想帮他们 |
[10:35] | I mean, with you I’d give you a slug on the shoulder | 我的意思是 跟你在一起我可以拍你的肩膀 |
[10:39] | And I’d tell you to cowboy up. | 我们可以互诉心事 |
[10:41] | We got the print theory. | 我们知道指纹的事 |
[10:42] | That might cheer her up. | 也许可以让她好过一点 |
[10:43] | Yeah, it could be something | 是的 如果我能够把这个 |
[10:44] | If I can link it to Ames or the bodyguard. | 跟埃姆斯或那个保镖联系在一起就更好了 |
[10:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:50] | We’ve been here an hour, but in that whole time, | 我们来这儿一个小时了 而这整个期间 |
[10:53] | You’ve only touched these bottles with your right hand. | 你只用右手拿了酒瓶 |
[10:58] | Mitchell had drinks with whoever lifted the prints. | 跟米歇尔一起喝酒的人取了他的指纹样本 |
[11:01] | – Can you ask him? – The marshals are sitting on him. | -你能问问他吗 -执法官看着他呢 |
[11:03] | I could take the time to reach out, | 明天我可以抓住时机 伸出援手 |
[11:05] | File the proper paperwork, | 申请授权文件 |
[11:07] | Go through the usual channels tomorrow. | 通过正常渠道帮助他 |
[11:08] | Or you could just ask his wife… | 或者你只需要问问他妻子 |
[11:14] | – Hey, honey. – Hey, honey. | -亲爱的 -亲爱的 |
[11:16] | Hey, Dana. How you holding up? | 丹娜 你还好吧 |
[11:21] | It’s hard, you know. | 你知道 这有点难熬的 |
[11:22] | The not knowing that’s killing me. | 对一切未知真是让我担心死了 |
[11:25] | Any news? | 有消息了吗 |
[11:26] | Well, which do you want first? | 好消息和坏消息 |
[11:28] | The good news or the bad news? | 想听哪个 |
[11:30] | There’s bad news? | 还有坏消息吗 |
[11:32] | Not more than there has been. | 不会比目前的事更坏 |
[11:35] | He’s still charged. It still looks pretty bad. | 他还在面临指控 事情没什么好转 |
[11:38] | I’ll go with the good news. | 现在说说好消息 |
[11:41] | There are some evidence anomalies. | 有些证据感觉很异常 |
[11:43] | Someone may have planted his prints on the gold. | 可能有人把他的指纹印在了金器上 |
[11:47] | So, you mean he really was framed? | 你是说他真的被陷害了 |
[11:49] | It’s possible. | 有这可能 |
[11:50] | I’m curious. Did he have drinks with anyone recently? | 我很想知道 他最近有没有跟谁一起喝酒 |
[11:55] | The prints are crisp, | 指纹是易损的 |
[11:57] | Which would indicate a glass or a bottle, | 说明可能是按在玻璃或是酒瓶上 |
[11:59] | So it was probably for a beer. | 所以很可能是啤酒瓶 |
[12:07] | It’s not okay, really. | 这可不是好消息 真的 |
[12:09] | Yes, it is. This is the good-news part. | 当然是 这就是好消息 |
[12:12] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[12:16] | I’ll — I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:23] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[12:24] | I don’t know, but you see she’s crying. | 不知道 但是你看见她哭了 |
[12:25] | Yeah, I see that she’s crying! | 当然 我看见她哭了 |
[12:27] | I need to know if John met someone for a drink. | 我想知道谁跟约翰喝酒了 |
[12:30] | Maybe he didn’t tell her. | 也许他没有跟她说 |
[12:31] | Does she suspect him of cheating? | 她不是怀疑他出轨了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, now I’m gonna let you go talk to her. | 是啊 现在我要你去跟她解释一下 |
[12:35] | – This is important. – Go upstairs. | -这很重要 -上楼去 |
[12:36] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:54] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[12:56] | Sometimes Peter doesn’t realize that he’s an FBI agent. | 有的时候彼得意识不到自己是个联邦探员 |
[13:00] | No, it wasn’t Peter. | 不是因为彼得 |
[13:02] | It’s… | 其实 |
[13:04] | John and I had a fight before all this happened about… | 出事之前我和约翰吵了一架 |
[13:10] | A woman who took him for a drink. | 就是因为他和另外一个女人去喝酒 |
[13:12] | John’s not the cheating type. | 约翰不会背叛你的 |
[13:15] | What if he’s not the guy that I think he is? | 如果他不是我想的那个样子呢 |
[13:17] | What if he really did steal that stuff? I mean… | 要是那东西真是他偷的怎么办呢 |
[13:21] | Look, you heard Peter, okay? Evidence was planted. | 听着 彼得刚才都说了 是有人嫁祸他 |
[13:25] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[13:27] | But who was this woman who took him out for a drink? | 话说回来 找他喝酒的那女人是谁啊 |
[13:30] | I don’t know. She’s a journalist. | 我不认识她 只知道她是个记者 |
[13:32] | She, uh… She was embedded with John’s unit. | 她随约翰的小队采访 |
[13:41] | And she called about a month ago. | 大概是一个月前 她打来电话 |
[13:44] | And she wanted to do a follow-up story. | 想找他做个跟踪报道 |
[13:47] | Something like, uh… | 内容应该是 |
[13:49] | “the life of a returning vet” kind of thing. | “归国老兵的生活”什么的 |
[13:52] | Wait, so, they went for a beer? | 然后他俩就出去喝酒了 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:55] | And I was mad at him | 我当时很生气 |
[13:57] | for not telling me about it beforehand instead of after. | 怪他没先给我打个招呼 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 是该生气 |
[14:03] | That night, John was more mad about his Yankee cap | 他也发了火 却是因为那顶扬基队队帽 |
[14:07] | Than he was about the fact | 而不是因为 |
[14:08] | That I had just accused him of cheating on me. | 我怀疑他背叛我 |
[14:11] | What happened to the Yankee cap? | 那帽子怎么了 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. He left it at the bar. It never turned up. | 我不知道 他把它落在酒吧了 再没找到 |
[14:21] | Well, the hat would explain the hair fibers. Yeah. | 帽子上可能有头发 |
[14:24] | You had elizabeth talk to her? | 你让伊丽莎白跟她谈了吗 |
[14:25] | I thought some female intuition would be helpful. | 她的女性直觉大概能帮上忙 |
[14:28] | Dana started crying, didn’t she? | 丹娜是不是又哭了 |
[14:30] | I didn’t even do anything. I had no idea what went wrong. | 我可什么都没做 真是一头雾水 |
[14:33] | So, who’s this other woman? | 那女人又是什么人呢 |
[14:35] | This is Alisha Teagan, segment producer. | 她叫阿丽莎·缇根 制片人 |
[14:37] | She was a reporter embedded with Mitchell’s unit. | 以前随队采访采访米歇尔他们小队 |
[14:40] | All right, so, she invites Mitchell out for a beer. | 她主动请米歇尔出去喝酒 |
[14:42] | Let’s say she takes that opportunity | 我们就假设她利用这个机会 |
[14:44] | to lift the prints off of the bottle. | 从酒瓶上取得了米歇尔的指纹 |
[14:46] | She grabs the baseball hat as an added bonus. | 还顺手牵羊带走了他的棒球帽 |
[14:49] | Oh, yeah. Toss in a little DNA evidence | 对 让警方检验出遗传物质 |
[14:50] | to really lock the case. | 就更能确认嫌犯身份 |
[14:52] | Right. Now, how do we connect her to Ames? | 没错 可她和埃姆斯有什么关系呢 |
[14:54] | Do they know each other? | 他们俩认识吗 |
[14:55] | Other than the fact that they were in Iraq, there’s nothing. | 除了都在伊拉克呆过 没有别的交集 |
[14:59] | If Ames stole the gold, he isn’t gonna ship it himself. | 如果金子是埃姆斯偷的 他绝不会亲自运 |
[15:03] | He’s gonna get someone else | 肯定会找别人干 |
[15:04] | So that his hands stay clean in case they get intercepted. | 这样就算东西被截获 他也不担干系 |
[15:07] | Press credentials aren’t a bad way to get by customs. | 这女人混传媒圈 肯定有办法瞒过海关 |
[15:11] | Let’s go talk to her. | 跟她谈谈去 |
[15:24] | Wait here. I’ll check in. | 在这等着 我去登记 |
[15:37] | I’m here to see Alisha Teagan. | 我想见阿丽莎·缇根 |
[15:39] | She’s not in yet. | 她还没来上班 |
[15:41] | Agent Burke. FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的博尔克探员 |
[15:43] | Sorry, sir. Would you care to wait upstairs? | 对不起 警官 您愿意上楼等等吗 |
[15:45] | She should be in any minute. | 她应该快来了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, why don’t I do that? | 好的 没问题 |
[15:58] | Be sure to let her know | 千万记得告诉她 |
[15:59] | Agent Burke with the FBI is here to talk to her. | 联邦调查局的博尔克探员来找她谈话 |
[16:02] | – I’ll be sure to do that. – Thank you. | -好的 我不会忘记的 -谢谢 |
[16:11] | So, what’s it like to be on camera? | 上电视的感觉怎么样啊 |
[16:13] | – Oh, I’m not on camera. – Really? | -我不上电视的 -真的吗 |
[16:16] | ’cause your badge here says, uh, “Studio Access.” | 你的挂牌上可写着”准许进入演播室” |
[16:20] | I’m a publicist, actually. | 我是广告员 |
[16:22] | Wow. How is it up there? | 也不错 在上面工作感觉怎么样 |
[16:25] | Cutthroat. | 忙得四脚朝天 |
[16:28] | Looks like they just moved my meeting to 12:30. | 他们把会议改到了12点半 |
[16:31] | Excuse me. | 我得走了 |
[16:41] | Hey. | 喂 |
[16:42] | Peter? Where are you? | 彼得 你上哪儿去了 |
[16:44] | Upstairs. On my way to Alisha’s office. | 上楼了 正在往阿丽莎办公室走 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | You left me in the lobby? | 你就把我扔在大厅了吗 |
[16:50] | Well, you looked busy. | 你看上去比较忙 |
[16:52] | Listen, Alisha’s on her way in. | 听着 阿丽莎马上就到 |
[16:54] | I want you to watch how she reacts | 我要你细心观察 |
[16:55] | when the guard tells her there’s an FBI agent waiting for her. | 看看她听说探员找上门的时候 有什么反应 |
[17:10] | – Hi, Phil. – Morning. | -你好 菲尔 -早上好 |
[17:11] | Miss Teagan, uh, there’s an FBI agent here to see you. | 缇根小姐 有位联调局的探员来找你 |
[17:15] | – Sorry? – An FBI agent. Said his name was Burke. | -什么 -联调局的探员 他说他姓博尔克 |
[17:18] | Uh, just tell him today’s not a good day. | 你就跟他说 今天不合适 |
[17:21] | Oh, he’s already upstairs. | 他已经在楼上等你了 |
[17:23] | Did he say what he wanted? | 他有没有说要问我什么事 |
[17:25] | All he said was to let you know he’s here. | 没 他就让我告诉你一声 |
[17:26] | Mm, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你了 |
[17:34] | – Hi, Phil. – Morning, Judy. | – 菲尔你好 -早上好 茱迪 |
[17:37] | – Phil. – Morning, Christian. | -早啊 菲尔 -早上好 克里斯提安 |
[17:54] | Hey, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
[17:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:57] | Oh. I ran out of hands. | 我腾不出手了 |
[17:59] | My card’s in my pocket. Here, you just want to grab that there. | 我的卡在兜里呢 帮我一把好吗 |
[18:02] | – Just grab that for me. – Uh… Don’t worry about it. | -抽出来就行 -算了 别拿卡了 |
[18:05] | All right, thanks, bud. | 谢了 哥们 |
[18:26] | This is Neal. Leave a message. | 我是尼尔 请留言 |
[18:27] | Neal, I don’t know what you’re up to, but whatever it is, stop. | 尼尔 不管你准备干嘛 都给我停下 |
[18:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:54] | Hi, Kim. How you doing? | 金姆 早啊 |
[19:04] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[19:07] | I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before. | 以前没见过你 |
[19:10] | Oh, I’m Gary… The, uh…new sports anchor. | 噢 我叫加里 是新来的体育版主持人 |
[19:14] | New sports anchor? | 体育版来新主播了吗 |
[19:16] | New guy brings the coffee, right? | 新来的买咖啡 没错吧 |
[19:18] | Thanks, Gary. | 谢啦 加里 |
[19:22] | What about Leonard? | 那莱纳德呢 |
[19:24] | Oh, you didn’t hear. | 你们不知道 |
[19:26] | That’s… that’s why the meeting got moved to 12:30. | 因为这事 才改到12点半开会的 |
[19:35] | Uh, don’t… say anything to Leonard. | 别跟莱纳德说这事 |
[19:40] | Great work, champ. | 干得不错 哥们 |
[20:23] | Alisha Teagan. | 你就是阿丽莎·缇根吧 |
[20:24] | Oh, you, uh, must be agent Burke. | 噢 你肯定就是博尔克探员 |
[20:26] | I hope this won’t take long. I’m on deadline. | 能不能长话短说 我一会得去交稿 |
[20:31] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[20:38] | I’m curious about the piece | 我想问问 |
[20:41] | that you did on Captain Jonathan Mitchell. | 你和乔纳森·米歇尔上尉的事情 |
[20:45] | Oh, Mitchell? Of course. | 米歇尔啊 你问吧 |
[20:47] | What was your impression of him? | 你对他印象怎么样 |
[20:49] | He seemed like a good soldier. | 他应该是个挺称职的军人 |
[20:51] | That it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[20:53] | To be honest, I didn’t find him that memorable. | 说实话 我对他印象不怎么深 |
[20:55] | Then why’d you have a follow-up on him? | 那你为什么找他做跟踪报道呢 |
[20:57] | I was doing a series of segments on vets returning home, | 我当时在做退伍老兵的系列报道 |
[21:01] | how they’re readjusting to life after the military. | 报道他们退伍后 如何自我调整 重新适应生活 |
[21:04] | How did he seem to you? | 你觉得他调整得怎么样呢 |
[21:05] | He seemed to be doing fine. | 他调整得挺好的 |
[21:06] | He could get back home. | 重新融入家庭了 |
[21:13] | So, you took Captain Mitchell out for a beer? | 你还找他出来喝过酒是吧 |
[21:18] | Yeah, he was one of several soldiers I was, uh, considering. | 对 他是我的候选采访对象之一 |
[21:24] | When you say “considering”, what exactly do you mean by that? | 候选采访对象是什么意思呢 |
[21:27] | Well, we wanna get a sense of what they’re going through, | 我们想请他们谈谈自己的经历和感受 |
[21:29] | if reality looked up to their expectations. | 说说现实符不符合自己的期望 |
[21:32] | Excuse me. Did they change the code again? | 麻烦问一下 密码是不是又改了啊 |
[21:35] | You could use mine. | 用我的吧 |
[21:39] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -行了 -谢谢你啊 |
[21:41] | What exactly are you investigating, agent Burke? | 你到底是来查什么的 博尔克探员 |
[21:44] | Captain Mitchell was arrested yesterday | 米歇尔上尉昨天被捕了 |
[21:46] | For the theft of Iraqi antiquities. | 因为偷盗伊拉克文物 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉听说这些 |
[21:51] | So, there was nothing particularly special about Mitchell? | 所以关于米歇尔没有什么特别的吗 |
[21:56] | No. In fact, I’m really sorry I couldn’t help you further. | 不 我是在对我不能帮你更多道歉 |
[22:01] | Why the rush? | 为什么这么急 |
[22:03] | I told you. I’m on deadline. | 我告诉过你了 我有事情要忙 |
[22:06] | Now, if you have no other questions, | 现在 如果你没其它问题 |
[22:07] | I, uh, would like to get back to work. | 我要回去上班了 |
[22:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:19] | My card. When you think of something else. | 我的名片 如果你想起来什么 联系我 |
[22:23] | If I think of something else. | 如果我想起来什么 |
[22:29] | What was that about? | 你刚刚在干什么 |
[22:30] | You had me off my game. | 你完全都没跟我事先通通气 |
[22:31] | You told me to watch her reaction. That’s what I did. | 你让我观察她的反应 那是你自己说的 |
[22:33] | By breaking and entering? | 像你那样入室偷窃吗 |
[22:35] | – Phil let me in. – Who’s Phil? | -菲尔让我进去的 -谁是菲尔 |
[22:36] | The guy at the door. I… | 就是那个门卫 我… |
[22:38] | – Okay, you want to know what I found? – No. | -好的 你想知道我找到什么吗 -不 |
[22:40] | She got rattled when she heard “FBI.” | 她一听到联邦调查局就惊慌失措 |
[22:42] | She went to her desk and locked something in the top drawer. | 她马上就去她的桌子那里 把什么东西锁了起来 |
[22:45] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[22:46] | I didn’t steal it. I photocopied it. | 我没有偷 我只是复印 |
[22:49] | It’s a pawnshop ticket. Bet I know what she was pawning. | 那是张抵押的收据 当然我知道她抵押了什么 |
[22:52] | No. I didn’t see this. You didn’t see this. | 不 我没看 你也没看 |
[22:57] | But I did see it. | 但是我看了 |
[23:08] | Hey, Moz. I got a favor to ask you. | 喂 蚊子 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[23:10] | I need you to check out a pawnshop ticket for me. | 我需要你帮我查一张典当行的票据 |
[23:30] | How’s she holding up? | 她还好吗 |
[23:31] | As good as can be expected. | 跟预期的一样好 |
[23:32] | Um, do you think we could finish watching the movie? | 你觉得我们可以看完这部电影吗 |
[23:35] | – Little girl time? – Yeah. | -女生独处时间 -好的 |
[23:36] | Yeah, I’ll find something to do. | 好吧 我去找点事做 |
[23:38] | Oh, you’re a good man. | 你是个好男人 |
[23:39] | Ah, that’s what I keep telling people. | 那也是我一直向周围人证明的 |
[23:42] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[24:26] | “x” marks the spot. | 画差标注的那个地方 |
[24:30] | Kate loves the classics. | 凯特喜欢经典 |
[24:41] | Moz, Hey. | 喂 |
[24:43] | You nearby? | 你在附近吗 |
[24:44] | Did your suit put a tail on me? | 你在我身上装定位仪了吗 |
[24:47] | What? No, I think I figured out the map on the bottle. | 什么 不是 我了解酒瓶上地图的意思了 |
[24:50] | It’s a bordeaux label. Bordeaux with an “x.” | 是一个波尔多商标 波尔多上有一个x |
[24:53] | “x” marks the spot. | x标注了地方 |
[24:55] | Ah. You know, Kate loves the classics. | 凯特喜欢经典 |
[24:58] | Yes, she does. | 是 她喜欢 |
[24:59] | I found a bit of treasure, too. On my way to show you. | 我也找到一些珍宝 我在去你家的路上 |
[25:03] | – Hurry up. – I walk at a delicate pace. | -快点 -我走的慢 |
[25:08] | Well, that was fast. | 那也太快了 |
[25:12] | Yep, coming. | 我来了 |
[25:18] | Hey, my — | 喂 我… |
[25:20] | My man. | 老兄 |
[25:22] | – Expecting somebody? – N-not at all. | -在等人吗 -没有 |
[25:24] | – Good. – Come right on in. | -好的 -快进来吧 |
[25:28] | Wow. Unbelievable. | 真难相信 |
[25:30] | Last time we had a drink, we made a breakthrough. | 上次我们开怀畅饮的时候 我们有了重大突破 |
[25:33] | Hoping tonight we can solve the whole damn case. | 希望今晚我们有所进展 |
[25:40] | So, Dana’s still at the house? | 丹娜还在你家吗 |
[25:41] | Yup. | 是的 |
[25:44] | Here’s to freeing captain John Mitchell. | 让我们举杯预祝约翰·米歇尔上尉能重获自由 |
[25:46] | So I can go back home. | 然后我就能够回家了 |
[25:48] | I’ll drink to that. | 同祝 |
[25:51] | I’ll get that. It’s probably June. | 我去开门 可能是朱恩 |
[25:57] | Photocopy of a pawn ticket — but I got this coin. | 典当收据的复印件 但是我得到这枚硬币 |
[26:03] | What? | 什么 |
[26:03] | Sorry, Mr. Haversham. June isn’t here at the moment. | 对不起 哈弗沙姆先生 朱恩没在家 |
[26:06] | Oh, well… Uh, too bad. | 太糟了 |
[26:09] | Um, tell her I look forward | 告诉他我很期待 |
[26:11] | To our next round of drinks | 下次的喝酒 |
[26:13] | – And parcheesi. – Yep. | -玩巴棋戏 -好的 |
[26:15] | Hang on a second. | 别忙走 |
[26:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:18] | Apparently I’m interrupting something. | 我打断了你们的聚会 |
[26:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:22] | I’m the neighbor… | 我是他的邻居 |
[26:25] | – Dan…Te Haversham. – Dante Haversham. | -但丁·哈弗沙姆 -但丁·哈弗沙姆 |
[26:29] | And you’re dating June? | 你在跟朱恩约会 |
[26:31] | Uh, uh, courting… Courting. | 在追求中 |
[26:33] | Yeah, w-what could I say? | 是 我能说什么呢 |
[26:35] | She likes a little, uh… Cream in her coffee. | 她喜欢咖啡里加点炼乳 |
[26:38] | You really want to keep this up? | 你真的想听到这些吗 |
[26:40] | – No, I don’t. You’re right. This is — | -不 我不想 你是对的 这是… |
[26:42] | No. I know. | 不 我知道 |
[26:46] | How about I just call you Mr. Haversham? | 我就叫你哈弗沙姆先生怎样 |
[26:50] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:53] | Thought you’d be taller. | 我还以为你应该再高点 |
[26:55] | Me too. | 我也想 |
[26:57] | Well, you’re here. | 你都在这了 |
[26:59] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[27:01] | Oh, no, I…I don’t drink. | 不 不 我不能喝 |
[27:03] | Well, you do tonight. | 你今晚必须要喝 |
[27:06] | Gin’s good. | 杜松子酒就好了 |
[27:17] | I…I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[27:18] | Girl leaves nothing but an empty bottle behind. | 女人走的时候什么也没留下只有一只空瓶 |
[27:22] | At least Kate could have left a full one. | 至少凯特应该留个满瓶的酒 |
[27:25] | Guys, I’m right here. | 你们两个 我就在这 |
[27:27] | Mm. Fair enough, fair enough. | 也对 也对 |
[27:31] | Man, look at that view. | 看看外面的风景 |
[27:35] | Is this why you guys do it? | 这就是你为什么要去违法 |
[27:37] | Is this what it’s all about? | 为了享受外面这美丽的风景 |
[27:39] | It’s not about the stuff. | 跟这个没关系 |
[27:41] | Moz… | 蚊子 |
[27:44] | It’s about doing what we want to do. | 这是我们的兴趣爱好 |
[27:47] | Who cares about 9-to-5’s and 401k’s? | 谁在意朝九晚五和按时纳税 |
[27:51] | Playing by the rules only makes borders | 循规蹈矩只会让条条款款 |
[27:54] | That just take away everything | 把一切 |
[27:56] | that’s good about living life. | 生活中的美好的事物都带走 |
[27:58] | Moz, Moz… You lived in a storage unit. | 蚊子 你住在储藏室里 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but I lived there, man. I lived. | 是 但那是过去 我住过 |
[28:05] | Long as I don’t have to live | 只要我不是看他人脸色吃饭 |
[28:06] | Under anyone else’s time or dime, I’m a free man. | 我就是一个自由自在的人 |
[28:11] | I can do whatever I want. | 我可以做我想做的任何事 |
[28:13] | Like going to the pawnshop and getting | 就像去典当店 |
[28:14] | that coin you have in your pocket? | 拿到你兜里的那枚硬币吗 |
[28:20] | Come on. Let’s see it. | 拿出来看看 |
[28:27] | Oh, it’s a hell of a thing. | 这真的是件宝贝 |
[28:29] | Islamic dinar from the Abbasid Dynasty. | 阿巴斯德王朝发行的伊斯兰第纳尔 |
[28:32] | Last seen in the museum in Mosul. | 上次被大众所见是在摩苏尔的博物馆里 |
[28:35] | I really shouldn’t even know about this. | 我真的不应该知道这些 |
[28:38] | Alisha’s guilty, isn’t she? | 阿丽莎是有罪的 不是吗 |
[28:40] | Looks like it. | 看起来是 |
[28:42] | I’m holding damning evidence, | 我手握证据 |
[28:44] | And I can’t do a damn thing with it. | 却对那犯人毫无办法 |
[28:46] | Your rules, tin man, not mine. | 那是你的规则 铁皮人 不是我的 |
[28:49] | Come on, Peter, give me the coin. | 彼得 给我看看硬币 |
[28:50] | I can see it now… “FBI agent illegally obtains evidence. | 我能预见结果 联调局探员不合法地取得证据 |
[28:55] | News at 11:00.” | 十一点新闻 |
[28:56] | It’s a hell of a story. Too bad she can’t report it. | 这真是一个好故事 但糟糕的是她不能报道它 |
[29:01] | Maybe she can. | 或许她能 |
[29:16] | – Great story on the governor. – Teagan! | -州长的那则新闻非常好 -缇根 |
[29:18] | – Yeah? Got a story for you. | -什么事 -你有一则新闻 |
[29:19] | Guy says he wants to talk about a high-level cover-up | 这个人想要和你谈谈一起关于驻伊 |
[29:21] | In Iraq involving a soldier. | 士兵的机密时间 |
[29:23] | – Says he’ll only talk to you. – Why me? | -他说他只会跟你说 -为什么是我 |
[29:24] | Maybe he’s a fan of your work. | 或许他是你的粉丝吧 |
[29:26] | Okay. Got a number? I’ll give him a call. | 你记下电话了吗 我会给他回电话的 |
[29:28] | Got something better. He’s here. | 更好的消息是 他已经来了 |
[29:29] | Mcqueen! let’s set up to get this guy on tape. | 麦奎因 准备拍这个人的故事吧 |
[29:36] | We rolling? Oh, hi. Uh, alisha teagan. | 开拍了吗 你好 我是阿丽莎·缇根 |
[29:39] | Good to meet you. I’m a huge fan. | 幸会 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[29:41] | – Oh, thank you. – Wow, you look — | -谢谢 -你真人 |
[29:42] | you look even better in person. | 比电视里还美 |
[29:44] | Wow, thank you. You’re all miked up. | 谢谢 你也不赖 |
[29:45] | Let’s, uh, get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[29:48] | – Your name? – Ah, we’ll get to that. | -你贵姓 -果然问到这个老问题了 |
[29:49] | Just relax. Take a deep breath. | 别紧张 深呼吸 |
[29:52] | So, why don’t we, uh… | 那么 我们何不 |
[29:53] | Why don’t we start at the beginning? | 我们何不从头道来呢 |
[29:55] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[29:57] | Once upon a time in iraq, there were two people. | 曾经有两个人在伊拉克 |
[30:00] | One was greedy | 一个是贪婪的 |
[30:02] | And a thief. | 小偷 |
[30:04] | The other was pretty and opportunistic. | 另一个美丽却是投机者 |
[30:07] | Together, they found a great deal of treasure. | 两人一起发现了一大笔财富 |
[30:11] | I think this is something | 我觉得这种事 |
[30:13] | We should be discussing off-camera. | 不该拿到镜头前说 |
[30:15] | Oh, wait, no. That’s the prologue. | 等等 别急 这还只是开场白 |
[30:16] | I’m getting to the setup. | 好戏在后面 |
[30:17] | They smuggled that treasure back here. | 他们将财宝偷运了回来 |
[30:19] | It went off without a hitch. | 万事俱备 |
[30:20] | But they needed a fall guy — | 但就差一个替罪羊的 |
[30:22] | You know, somebody to take the heat off them | 毕竟 总得有人来分散公众的注意力 |
[30:24] | So they could sell the treasure without interference. | 以便把赃物在暗中卖出手 |
[30:27] | That fall guy is a soldier you know — | 那个替罪羊的 就是你认识的一个军人 |
[30:30] | John mitchell. | 约翰·米歇尔 |
[30:33] | Well… Unfortunately, | 不好意思 但是 |
[30:36] | Your story is missing something very important — proof. | 你的故事缺少一个很重要的部分 证据 |
[30:39] | Oh, I’ve got proof, yeah. | 我有证据 |
[30:46] | Recognize this? | 认得这个吗 |
[30:50] | What this story is missing is an ending. | 这故事唯一缺少的 是真相 |
[30:54] | I’m not sure what happens to mitchell. | 我不知道米歇尔会怎样 |
[30:56] | The outcome of his life — | 他面临着怎样的未来 |
[30:59] | It may as well be decided on the toss of a coin. | 也许掷一枚硬币就能决定 |
[31:17] | Want to call it for me? | 想猜猜正反吗 |
[31:21] | Turn off the cameras. | 把摄影机关掉 |
[31:27] | Turn off the cameras! | 把摄影机关掉 |
[31:41] | I want immunity. | 我想申请豁免 |
[31:45] | You’re funny. | 你还真幽默 |
[31:49] | What you get depends on what you give me. | 要知道收益是取决于付出的 |
[31:55] | Ames looted saddam’s museum. | 是埃姆斯洗劫了苏丹的博物馆 |
[31:57] | He set the whole thing up. | 都是他出的主意 |
[31:59] | All I did was — was help him | 我只是 帮他 |
[32:00] | transport it back to the states. | 把赃物运回国 |
[32:02] | You were his mule? What was your cut? | 你是他的狗腿吗 那你分了多少成 |
[32:05] | Well, it doesn’t matter. I haven’t seen a dime. | 不值一提 我一个硬币都没分到 |
[32:08] | Not even this really old dime? | 连这个古硬币都没分到吗 |
[32:15] | Prosecution hasn’t taken immunity off the table. | 看来嫌疑是洗清不了咯 |
[32:22] | I needed the money. | 我急需钱 |
[32:23] | Oh, I’ll bet. I looked at your portfolio. | 我信 我看了你的档案 |
[32:26] | You lost a lot when the market crashed. | 看来在市场崩溃的时候亏了不少 |
[32:28] | Yeah. I lost enough. | 对 亏大了 |
[32:32] | Look, I still had access to the gold. | 是这样 我可以接近那些金子 |
[32:35] | So I took some of the smaller pieces and turned them over. | 于是就拿了一点点卖掉了 |
[32:38] | When you got scared that you were leaving a paper trail, | 但你害怕当铺收据被我们发现 |
[32:41] | You decided to set up mitchell as a fall guy. | 就设计让米歇尔背了黑锅吗 |
[32:43] | I didn’t want to set him up. Ames did. | 我没想这么做 是埃姆斯干的 |
[32:45] | All you did was get the prints and the hat. | 你就负责拿到指纹和帽子 |
[32:48] | What I want to know | 我还想知道 |
[32:49] | Is why you melted some of the pieces down. | 为什么你们要把一部分金子融掉 |
[32:54] | He thought if we made it look | 他觉得如果把这些金子 |
[32:55] | like most of the gold was gone, | 弄得普通一点 |
[32:57] | You guys wouldn’t spend so much time searching for it, | 警方就不会太注意 |
[32:59] | Even after mitchell was locked up. | 就算米歇尔被捕也没关系 |
[33:01] | Where’s the gold now? | 金子现在在哪 |
[33:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:04] | – He moved it on you? – Yeah. | -他瞒着你换地方了吗 -对 |
[33:07] | I swear. I don’t know where it is. | 我发誓我不知道金子在哪 |
[33:19] | Then you’re gonna help us find it. | 那就帮我们找到它 |
[33:21] | You’re gonna tell ames that the fbi’s been poking around. | 你要告诉埃姆斯说联调局已经有动静了 |
[33:25] | We’ve been talking to him, too, so he’ll believe you. | 我们也会对他采取一些行动 以便他相信你 |
[33:27] | He won’t trust me. | 他不会相信我的 |
[33:28] | He will if you tell him | 如果跟他说 |
[33:29] | That the case against mitchell is falling apart | 米歇尔已经脱离嫌疑 他就会相信你了 |
[33:31] | And that he needs to unload the gold immediately. | 并且肯定会急着把这些金子转手 |
[33:34] | What if he gets spooked, okay, and wants to wait? | 要是他藏起来了怎么办 守株待兔吗 |
[33:37] | Then you’ll have to convince him that you found | 那你就得去跟他说 你找到了 |
[33:39] | A private buyer. | 一个私人买主 |
[33:40] | A very rich, very discreet buyer. | 一个非常富有 非常谨慎的买主 |
[33:54] | So, ames is willing to meet you | 埃姆斯今天要和你在 |
[33:56] | At a private gallery later today? | 私人美术馆见面吗 |
[33:58] | Apparently, I’m a wealthy buyer. | 显而易见 我就是个财主 |
[33:59] | And this is your car for the day. | 这是你今天的车 |
[34:03] | You’re not — you’re not kidding. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[34:06] | – It’s a mercedes. – Oh, this isn’t even an s-class. | -是辆大奔啊 -都不是S级的 |
[34:09] | I need to look like I can drop a few million on antiquities. | 我得看起来像挥金如土的主儿才行 |
[34:12] | This says, “look what I kept in the divorce.” | 而这个好像再说 “这是我的离婚抚恤金” |
[34:14] | Really? You can’t make this work? | 不会吧 你搞不定这个吗 |
[34:16] | What kind of a con man are you? | 想想自己是个什么等级的骗术大师吧 |
[34:17] | The neal caffrey I did my thesis on could make this work. | 我论文里的尼尔·卡弗里才不会被这种问题难倒 |
[34:34] | Moz. Wake up. | 蚊子 醒醒 |
[34:35] | Leave me alone. | 别吵我 |
[34:36] | Come on. Come on, moz, come on. | 起来 起来 蚊子 起来 |
[34:38] | Did you draw on my face? | 你在我脸上画画了吗 |
[34:40] | What? No. | 什么 没 |
[34:42] | Ames is meeting with me today. | 埃姆斯今天要和我见面 |
[34:44] | Got to go in as a serious high roller. | 得去弄辆有头有脸的豪车 |
[34:47] | Need a car. | 得弄辆车 |
[34:48] | I’ll get my slim jim. | 给你偷辆去 |
[34:49] | No. Can’t steal it. | 别 不能偷 |
[34:51] | Yeah, we “can’t steal it.” | 对 我们”不能偷” |
[34:59] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[34:59] | Could you step away from this car? Thank you. | 能别碰这辆车吗 谢谢 |
[35:02] | Yo, you need something? | 你有什么事 |
[35:04] | Yeah. Captain told you I was coming, right? | 上面应该有通知过我要来的吧 |
[35:07] | – Says FBI. – What you talking about? | -联调局 -干吗来的 |
[35:09] | One of your limos was involved in a 418 last night. | 经查你的豪华轿车昨晚涉案 |
[35:12] | I’m supposed to bring it back to the forensic motor pool. | 我们得把它送到法院的车辆调配厂去 |
[35:14] | What’s the plate on that? | 车牌号多少 |
[35:15] | XC7 32W Uh, xc7 32w. | |
[35:18] | We’re cleaning it now. | 我们在洗车 |
[35:19] | Griggs, get this guy out of here. | 格里格斯 把那人弄出去 |
[35:21] | – Yo, I didn’t get a call about any of this. – You, beat it. | -我根本没接到什么通知 -你 出来 |
[35:23] | Is that our vehicle? | 是我们要找的车吗 |
[35:26] | Whoa. We got gunshot residue. | 发现了一些开枪火药残留 |
[35:29] | Looks like it’s been snowing back here. | 貌似满后座都是 |
[35:33] | How many of your guys touched this car? | 你们有多少人碰过这辆车 |
[35:35] | – We’re a cleaning company. – Oh, really? | -我们就负责清洗 -是吗 |
[35:37] | Okay, there’s two ways we can do this. | 好吧 现在给你两种解决方法选择 |
[35:39] | One, I take the car back with me, | 第一 我把车带走 |
[35:41] | No one gets asked any questions. | 所有人相安无事 |
[35:42] | The second way, we assume | 第二 我们搞不好就查出 |
[35:43] | Whatever’s in the backseat belongs to one of you. | 你们某个人的指纹在后座上了 |
[35:46] | That’s above my pay grade, pal. | 这我可吃不消 伙计 |
[35:51] | Take it. | 开走吧 |
[35:52] | Griggs, give him a receipt. | 格里格斯 给他开张收据 |
[35:55] | Say no to drugs, chief. | 远离毒品吧 老板 |
[35:56] | Whatever. | 去你的 |
[36:04] | Oh, we got a high roller coming through. | 来了一辆豪车啊 |
[36:21] | I thought we gave him a Mercedes. | 给他的不是奔驰吗 |
[36:23] | Yeah, I guess he made it work. | 是啊 我想是他化腐朽为神奇了吧 |
[36:26] | God, that driver looks familiar. | 天 那司机看起来真眼熟 |
[36:29] | Is he one of ours? | 是我们的人吗 |
[36:30] | That’s Haversham. Good man. | 他是哈弗沙姆 人不错 |
[36:32] | Relax, you’re gonna be fine. | 别紧张 你不会有事 |
[36:34] | Yeah, you have no idea how dangerous Ames can be. | 你不了解埃姆斯有多危险 |
[36:37] | It’s just a game. | 这不过是场游戏 |
[36:38] | Never let them see you sweat, right? | 可别让他发现你满头大汗 |
[36:47] | Alisha, you look lovely. | 爱丽莎 你看起来真美 |
[36:51] | This is the gentleman I was telling you about. | 这位就是我和你说起的那位绅士 |
[36:53] | This is my business manager. | 这位是我的业务经理 |
[36:56] | Charmed. | 很迷人 |
[36:57] | Likewise. | 我也有同感 |
[36:58] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:04] | Enjoy. | 敬请欣赏 |
[37:11] | How long have you been collecting antiquities? | 你收集文物有多长时间了 |
[37:14] | Years. | 很多年了 |
[37:15] | I also admire the occasional reproduction. | 我也欣赏偶然的复刻品 |
[37:18] | So, you’re familiar with ptolemaic period, then? | 那你很熟悉托勒密王朝吧 |
[37:20] | I am. | 没错 |
[37:21] | Shame the greeks put an end to it. | 很遗憾 古希腊人自取灭亡 |
[37:24] | Shame you didn’t have a better history teacher. | 很遗憾 你的历史学得不怎么样 |
[37:28] | Soter’s reign over ptolemaic Egypt ended | 事实上 公元前30年 在埃及艳后自杀 |
[37:30] | After the death of cleopatra and the roman conquest | 罗马人征服这片土地后 |
[37:33] | Of 30 B.C., not the greek. | 索特尔[亚历山大大帝部将]建立的托勒密王朝才因此覆灭 |
[37:36] | Or so I’ve been told. | 至少我听说的是这样 |
[37:39] | Would you like to see the actual pieces, then? | 你想去看看真品吗 |
[37:42] | I think I already have. | 我想真品就在我眼前 |
[37:46] | These aren’t reproductions. | 这些不是复刻品 |
[37:48] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[37:50] | They’ve been here all along? | 它们一直都在这里吗 |
[37:52] | I’ve always believed | 我始终相信 |
[37:53] | The best place to hide something is in plain sight. | 最危险的地方即是最安全的地方 |
[37:58] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[37:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:02] | She’s not holding it together. | 她快撑不住了 |
[38:04] | Smile, Alisha. It’s almost over. | 微笑 阿丽莎 就快结束了 |
[38:16] | Yes. Can we move this along? | 没错 我们能进一步谈谈吗 |
[38:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:27] | Don’t play games with me. | 别想戏弄我 |
[38:30] | You’re with the FBI. | 你是联邦调查局的 |
[38:33] | Technically, I’m just a consultant. She’s with the fbi. | 严格意义上 我只是个顾问 她才是联调局的 |
[38:36] | Regardless, no need for a fifth wheel. | 不管怎样 保镖足够干掉你们了 |
[38:41] | Ames is gonna run. | 埃姆斯跑了 |
[38:45] | Jones, you take the front exit. Go, go! | 琼斯 你去守前门 快 |
[38:48] | You two go with him! | 你们俩跟上去 |
[38:53] | Looks like we have a standoff. | 看来我们僵持不下 |
[38:54] | No, we don’t. | 才不是 |
[38:55] | Shoot him. Then I’ll have you on murder, too. | 开枪打他吧 那你就犯了谋杀罪 |
[38:58] | Go on. | 开枪啊 |
[39:02] | You — hey! | 站住 |
[39:05] | Hey, don’t make me shoot you! | 别逼我开枪 |
[39:30] | Drop the gun! | 扔下枪 |
[39:32] | Jones, I need immediate backup. | 琼斯 我需要紧急支援 |
[39:33] | This is not what I needed today. | 今天真不是个好日子 |
[39:54] | I was never here. | 你就当没看见过我 |
[40:01] | FBI! get on the ground! | 联邦调查局 趴下 |
[40:03] | Get on the ground right now! | 快趴下 |
[40:04] | hands on your head! | 把手放在头上 |
[40:07] | Nice bluff. | 虚张声势的不错 |
[40:11] | I know you were bluffing. | 我知道你是在虚张声势 |
[40:13] | ’cause it’s what I would have done. | 因为换作我也会这样 |
[40:34] | I’ll make sure the courts know that you helped us out. | 我会告诉法庭 你协助我们破案 |
[40:41] | Looks like you can go home again. | 看来你又可以回家啦 |
[41:00] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[41:12] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[41:13] | Oh, John’s free ’cause of you, el. | 小伊 因为你 约翰才能洗脱罪名 |
[41:16] | Yeah, if you hadn’t given me that push. | 多亏你当时重重地推我一下 |
[41:18] | Well, it was more like a nudge. | 说轻轻一推更合适 |
[41:19] | Nudge? | 轻轻一推 |
[41:20] | Maybe a little love tap. | 更像是爱的轻敲 |
[41:22] | More like a left hook. | 更像是左勾拳才对 |
[41:24] | He must be really happy he’s going home. | 他一定很高兴可以回家了 |
[41:27] | He’s not the only one. | 他不是唯一一个高兴的 |